Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds. You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 2: At the clock strikes thirteen, it's Monday, the ninth of September. Here of our Lord, twenty twenty four. Well, today we're going to take a look at the Great Replacement. It just continues to escalate. Now we have a town and overrun as we have seen in places throughout Europe. Now it is coming here because this is a global agenda. The question is this the great replacement or the great judgment? And we're going to take a look at pharma. We've got more people, athletes, students dropping dead. We've got new waves of vaccines coming and new propaganda ads from Pfizer. It's just so wonderful and normal, isn't it. As I now admit that they're working on natobots to be injected into your body, We're going to normalize what they've been denying. We'll be right back. Well, the wonderful agenda of welfare, magnets, special treatment, special benefits, all the rest of it has been going on for quite some time, and now it has reached absurd levels in Ohio. But I talked about my experience back in twenty fourteen, as we were rear ended at a stop light by a guy with a big dump truck, massive dump truck, and he pulled up behind us and stopped the light turned green. He's you know, he got really close to us, and then he bumps us, and so it's like, okay, great, got a fender bender. But then he just stepped on the gas, shifted in and out of the gears, and he's pushing me through the intersection. It's crazy. So I put it in gear, got it, but I could hardly get the guy turnover. And when I finally got him to turn off, he didn't speak English, and uh, but you know, he's waving some no problem, no problem, oh, no problem, showing me his insurance papers or whatever. And the police showed up and they said, is your problem. Your car's too small. He couldn't see it, and said, well, he saw it when he pulled up behind me. It's my fault because he rear ended me. And so this is from David, a listener who drives a bus. He says, I had a similar thing. I was driving a bus in Orlando and he said, uh. He said that he got t boned by a car that ran a red light as he was crossing the intersection. He said, the driver walked up to my friend door and asked if and I asked if she was injured. She said no English. And so they call the police, and he says, there's somebody who comes with The safety inspector came as well because of his commercial box and interviewed him. After a few minutes, inspector said that the other driver had claimed that I ran the red light. He said that if I did indeed run the red light, I need to tell him right now before he pulls the video. By the way, let me just interject here, you should always have a video camera in your car. We've had situation many, many, many, many many times, situations where something will happen and somebody claims it's your fault. If you've got the video evidence, it's no longer, he said. She said, and of course, if it had been a he said. She said, if he hadn't had video on the bus, whish all the buses have. But if he hadn't had the video, I'm absolutely sure, based on what happens here, they would have sided with her against him. And so he said, so he pulled the video and sure enough, he says, it shows her going right, shows me going through the green light, while the offending car blew right through the red light, made a right turn directly into the middle of the bus at the moment of impact, and the inspector and the cop stood back and both said holy excrement. At some point before the cop got there, another vehicle showed up, picked up the girl who was actually driving, leaving the passenger behind. The cop said the car was at fault, obviously, but she wasn't going to issue a citation because the driver, in other words, the one who's no longer at the scene, only had to be a Venezuelan driver's license. The cop said, she's from Venezuela. She's not in the system. I asked the cop, well, you know what, I'm from, Canada. Can I drive around Orlando and do whatever I want? He says, oh, Canada. She started singing mockingly. No, sir, you're from Canada. You're in the system. In the system. I asked if I if it ever occurred to her that if they had switched drivers, because there were two girls now there was just one. Said it wasn't worth the trouble, never, is is it? He says no. By the way, the driver, the real driver, asked the manager if Universal was going to buy her a new car. Yeah, because you know, hey, this is America land of opportunity. You just dream about it and the government produces it. Right, So that brings us to Ohio. Residents are begging for help. After twenty thousand Haitians have overwhelmed the city. They're eating local wildlife, pets, you name it. Why did they come there? Why did they go there? What was it that drew them in? And you know, I've talked about the Italian island lamp Padusa, and it was a year ago September of last year. You had the small Italian island of six thousand people and in one twenty four I'm sorry forty eight hour period, they had seven thousand people arrive I think they were from Africa and one hundred and twenty votes. An island of six thousand invaded by seven thousand, and it didn't stop there. By the end of the week, this island of six thousand had twelve thousand people more that had joined them. It's only one third of the people there were actual residents. Two thirds of them had just come in in the last week, there was no way to provide for them. And of course the Italian government, because people were fed up with what was being done to them, they elected a quote unquote conservative nationalist politician maloney full of maloney. She does nothing about it. And so this is what's happening in Ohio is bad, but it ain't over yet, folks, because imagine if you got a town of sixty thousand people. Now they've had twenty thousand Haitians come in, but if you wanted to have it be like the island in Italy, imagine that this town of sixty thousand people has one hundred and twenty thousand Migris come in. It's not even as bad yet as it's going to get, and it's going to get a lot worse. So during and August twenty seventh City Commission, several people showed up to vent. Here's what one man said. Who was He is someone who has, I believe a local radio show or he's got a podcast.
Speaker 3: I think it's like kind of odd that like a guy like me has to come out from going what I do on a daily basis to have fun because I see what's going on in these streets and I see you guys are sitting up there in them coffey chairs and suits, like, and I'm getting out here every day and I'm broadcasting this and you guys are just sitting up there and something like, I really challenge you guys to get out here and do something. These Haitians are running into trash cans, they're running into buildings, they're running into.
Speaker 4: They flipping cars in the middle of the street.
Speaker 3: And I don't know how, like y'all can be comfortable with this, Like I don't know like who's getting paid from it.
Speaker 4: I feel like I honestly feel like someone's getting paid from it.
Speaker 3: In the background, they dropping that you got a bunch of people on a bus getting dropped off at a gas station to come down here. I know a single mom that FaceTime me tonight, FaceTime me this morning at the welfare office that really need like that really needs something.
Speaker 4: And it's nothing but immigrants over there. And I don't even.
Speaker 3: Want to like seem like I'm coming down on the immigrants because it's the people that's bringing them down here, because wherever they're at, that's what they're used to. Bro They're in the park, grabbing up ducks, by their neck and cutting their head off and walking off with them and eating them. Like y'all get the Highway State Patrol down here every week, and then y'all get like a task force for the Highway State Patrol, and they look for guns, and they look for dope, and this and that and the fourth that same people that y'all got riding up and down limestone doing you turns, pulling people over for blinkers and pulling people over for like going left a center and like a couple of miles over like, y'all can take them same people, the Highway State Patrol, and you can take them in every single winner.
Speaker 4: They silver charges and dodge d ringos.
Speaker 3: And y'all can take them to sunset, and y'all can park them right over there, and y'all can teach people how to drive. Since the Highway State Patrol know so much how to know so much about traffic laws and know what to do in traffic, they need to y'all pay them. They can go over there and teach these Haitians how to drive. Because it's getting a bow. I'm getting thousands of views on these and it's going to get bigger, and it's only gonna get worse, and y'all sitting up there in these chairs, y'all all, y'all need to get out here and do something. Y'all makeing hundreds of thousand dollars. Y'all need to put on a T shirt, thats and crocks and then y'all need to come out here in these streets and y'all need to go out here, and uh, I'm out here before the police is like, y'all need to do something. Brother, y'all really got to stand on minutes. Y'all getting paid all this money just to wear a suit and sit in I don't think I think it's I think it's crazy, bro. We got to do something. Bo it's kids out here getting hurt, like the only reason I even went.
Speaker 2: Only well, you get the idea. We're the police. I mean they're at the highway patrols giving people tickets for minoring fractions and it is total chaos. Well, of course the city council somebody is paying them, right, and they want more money, more federal funds to portray their citizens that are there. That's what it's all about. The traffic harassment is about money. This invasion is about money. They get their money, they get their power. They really don't care what happens to you. Travis reminded me of of an accident that he was involved in in Uh, there was a fault of a Venezuelan driver. I don't maybe they don't have cars in Venezuela. Hey, they just come here, no license needed. Let's just get out on the road and h just just take that as it comes. I don't know. Yeah, pulled right out in front of me while I was doing forty five on one of the roads. Yeah. Yeah, So yeah, it's uh, that's our experience. Well, we're all going to have and if it was just that, I think so we could deal with it. Even though the the government doesn't care where. They come after us for the most minor infractions. But hey, you know, you don't need to have even have a license. If you're from Venezuela. You get a coup forat you know, if you play the French card game we used to do back in high school. You know, I just just got a special pass get out of jail free. Another local resident posted Facebook group that their neighborhood their neighbor cat had gone missing, only see it hanging from a branch like you do a deer for butchering, and the Haitians were carving it up to eat it a lot of people. But that's simply a lie. So then other people started producing the evidence. The cats are part of Haitian cuisine. Haitian migrants are littering in one person's your ars, she said, harassing her and her boyfriend. Here's what she had to say, She said, I can't take it anymore.
Speaker 4: Here, Noel, thank you.
Speaker 5: I live at four twenty six Northwestern Avenue. Miss Skinner, who I'm not trying to put on the spot is my neighbor.
Speaker 4: Just talk to me, ma'am.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, and I'm done with what I'm seeing. It is so unsafe in my neighborhood anymore. I have the homeless that we're trying to camp out, and I have made concessions with them, and I try to help them the best I can to keep them from trying to squat on my property. But it is so unsafe. I have men that cannot speak English in my front yard screaming at me, throwing mattresses in my front yard, throwing trash in my front yard, and I can't I look at me I weighed ninety five pounds. I couldn't defend myself if I had to. My husband is elderly, and last night, after living in this home for forty five years, he said, Noel, guess what it's time to pack up and move. He said, we can't do this anymore. He said, it's killing both of us. Mentally. I don't understand what you expect of us as citizens. I mean, I understand they're here under temporary protected status and you're protecting them. And I understand that our city services are overwhelmed and understaffed. But who's protecting us. If we're protecting them, who's protecting me. I want out of this town. I am sorry. Please give me a reason to stay.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: They don't have a reason for her. They got a lot of reasons, a lot of monetary reasons. That they are protecting foreign invaders. Whether they're coming from Venezuela from Haiti, doesn't matter. They're protected, protected by whom, protected by the federal government, and in this particular case, by the local government. You see why I say local governments can make things worse. Local governments can be bought off by the federal government. As we saw everywhere in twenty twenty. They can cooperate, they can be worse even than the federal government. The important thing is getting Trump elected in twenty twenty four, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: No, Actually, Trump said we need to have more of these people. And he said he'll give a green card any of them to get a degree. You go to a junior college, you get a degree in basket weaving, and you're good to go. You're totally legal. And he said, we need more workers because of AI. Because of AI, AI is taking jobs. We are bleeding jobs in this country. Lost one point four million jobs. And of those one point four million jobs, a little over six hundred thousand of them went to foreign immigrants, legal and illegal. And so we've lost one and a half million jobs. Forty percent of them were redistributed to foreigners, but one and a half million jobs were lost by Americans. So one resident said, they have become the occupiers. What they've done is they've replaced the population in Springfield squatters. Squatter. That's what that Venezuelan intelligence officer who came here as a migrant was telling everybody. Here's how you gained the system, and here's how you take over their homes and all they or you take over there, how they their towns, all of it. Tensions came to a boil last year after an illegal immigrant from Haiti caused a school bus crash August you Gotta get Again, killing eleven year old Aiden Clark after the child was so now the emergency exit as the bus rolled off the road. Another twenty students were injured because you know, you don't even have seatbelts on a school bus. They don't even put them on there. If you were in an accident and your kids were not buckled in, they would come after you for child abuse. But when the government does it, you know, they put dozens of kids on a school bus. There's no seatbelts, but they paint it yellow and it's covered by laws. So therefore you don't have to worry about anything happening. Right. Just the hypocrisy of all of this stuff, the insanity is just maddening, isn't. In July, the city manager asked the federal government for more money, because that's what it's all about for Democrats. It's the federal money for the GOP. The way we solve this for the Democrats, this whole solution be solved if I just get more federal funding. Well, that's on the way. Don't worry about it. For the Republicans, this whole thing could be solved if we put Trump in office. Right. No, no, he wants more migrants. He wants more immigrants. He never even did anything about the border. But that's not really the issue. The real issue is the magnet, the welfare magnet that is there. And one of the people who was speaking for the town council, I won't play the video, but she was talking about welfare programs, right, said, you know, people in my family were having to wait in line and getting lesser benefits than the foreigners. Well, this is what Cloward and Piven looks like. You used to be the people they could depend on, used to be their dependents, but now they found more dependents. That's what Cloward and Piven looks like. All the Americans used to hang out on welfare get government subsidies. Now they're being replaced by a lot more people from other countries who are completely dependent upon the government. That's what they want. The same woman that she was shopping at Walmart, and there are three Venezuelans who standing across you know, with the and blocking the aisle. She said, they looked at her, they could see her coming, and they wouldn't move aside. So she pulls up and she excuse me, excuse me, they wouldn't. So she said, she just, you know, pushed her card through them. Not a not something I would recommend a little lady doing, you know, three guys standing abreast and obviously challenging her there. But that's the arrogance that they see there, And that's the arrogance that is happening at local government in Smithfield, Springfield rather Springfield, Ohio. That's what the government is doing. And they're doing it because they're being paid. They're prostitutes for money, prostituting themselves for the globalist agenda. So she said, these Haitians are coming in, They're going to get all the welfare money. We're not going to get anything. It's like, well, shouldn't have dependent on that in the first place. When you make yourself a dependent of government. This is what's going to happen. So why are they there? How come all of them went to that particular town and not to other places. They all concentrate in one area. Well, it turns out that there is a job's network that is one hundred percent funded by the federal government. That's right, you guessed it. Federal government. They're funding it. They're funding these operations on an international level. They're funding these institutions that are conspiring to replace us, to destroy our countries throughout Western civilization. That's all being funded by the federal government and they're putting it on the tab so that they can collapse the financial system. And so in this particular case, they've got a job's network. Hats came to that town because jobs were advertised to them. A network of federal grant recipient organizations have quietly seized control of nearly the entire job market in the United States, and they work to ensure their openings remain hidden so that the refugees can take them ahead of American citizens. How many job openings remain hidden the internal estimates of this network, but the number of hidden openings at eighty percent of all available jobs. The way this network has seized control of the labor market is easy enough to understand. First, it has positioned itself as a way to remove recruiting costs for employers. Hey, we just we'll do it.
Speaker 4: For you. Don't.
Speaker 2: It's always the way that they take control. Don't worry, I'll do it for you. Right, That's what welfare is about. That's what universal basic income is about. Don't worry, I'll take.
Speaker 4: Care of you.
Speaker 2: You just trust me, depend on me. You don't need to learn how to fish. I'll bring you a fish every day. How about that. Next, it offers employers laborers who can work at lower wages, and it provides refugees with social welfare that is not available to American workers. Just sweeten the pot, right, So again they get superior welfare benefits to inflate their wages and the employers get lower costs. This has always been the way bringing in undocumented workers or farms or whatever. They don't have to pay the taxes, and even if they don't pay Social Security, they don't pay the income tax withholding everything just social Security itself. Right. That is seven a half percent of their wages of the employers pay. It's not coming out of the employees paycheck, so right there, that gives them an advantage. If you paid if the foreign workers came in and you paid them the same hourly wage that you pay Americans. Already the foreign workers are seven and a half percent cheaper. Finally, it can provide access to the entire global market by setting the conditions of quote unquote refugee status to effectively cover any body in the world. And again this project is one funded by the federal government. As we see well, hiring refugees is worked out for Boar's head. Yeah, that's right, you too can be the next forehead Boar's head. And maybe they'll change it. Maybe they'll start hiring Haitians who will change it to goose neck. They can catch wild geese and stuff. It's on me. Yeah, exactly, Yeah, I like some smoke cat. You got any honeyglazed cat that's there? Met so, as I said before, because of things like this job's network, where eighty percent of the jobs remain hidden to Americans, the economy is contracting one point four million jobs lost by native born Americans, but forty percent of those jobs are replaced with immigrants six hundred and thirty five thousand. So it's October twenty nineteen. Native born US workers have lost one point four million jobs over the same period that foreign work. Foreign workers have gained three million jobs. Even worse, when you look at it that way, and so you know, this is some of the stuff coming out of Friday's jobs report. Well, reaganan will Trump fixes of course, not again. He's pandering to the employers, saying we'll bring in more workers for you. How about that you don't want those American workers. He's pandering to billionaires. You got to have more of them. I just can't have enough. So of all the jobs that were lost, and large number of them, forty percent of them were restructured for foreign workers, America now has fewer employed workers than it did a year ago, says mess dot org. According to the most recent report from the federal government's Bureau of Labor Statistics, the US economy added one hundred and forty two thousand jobs during August, while the unemployment rate fell slightly to four point two percent. This is all lies. Everything that the Bureau of Labor Statistics gives you is lies. And these the same people who just adjusted the previous quarter by eight hundred and eighteen I think it was eight hundred and eighteen thousand jobs. You know, those are jobs that we said we had, will we don't have them, you know, nearly a million jobs. So it's highly disappointing July jobs report. Media reports on the state of the job market have become far less positive. This report was described by CNN as quote mixed news. No, it's not mixed news. It's fake news, totally fake. There's an and I used to use the Labor Department as one of many examples of how the federal government lies to people about the nambas you know, got the cases. He CDC was classic about that in terms of selling the flu shot annually and many other scams that they constantly run and verus. The Labor Department has always been a part of that. The inflation numbers. We could go on and on. Everything the federal government tells you is a lie, especially the statistics. As Mark Twain said, there's lies, damn lies, and statistics. And then there's the fourth category, government statistics. They don't even try to get it right. So August mixed quote unquote mixed jobs report simply shows a continuation of the gradually weakening employment market we've been seeing for months. The lackluster nature, says uses of the employment market has been masked in these reports by focus on a single data point within the report. The Establishment Survey's total jobs number. Most reporting on August's jobs numbers, for example, has it goored the fact that, according to the Federal Governments Households Survey, the number of employed people in America has fallen over the past year. That's where these other people coming up with one point four million jobs left lost in that type of thing, they said, oh, we got one hundred and forty two thousand more. No, no, they're overastating it by even more than they did the previous quarter. The household surveys suggests that much of the growth and jobs quote unquote added by the Establishment Survey are due to made up numbers. Just making this stuff up, created through the so called birth death model. Computer models, just like we saw with the pandemic. Computer models are the preferred way of deception because you know, computer doesn't lie, doesn't garbage in garbage. Oh no, that's okay. We got a computer model here, Trust it, and if it is wrong, it's not me, it's the computer. They gave you the wrong answer. I didn't lock down and kill the economy. The pandemic did, and the computer did. The computer model did it. The devil made me do it, which simply assumes the existence the birth death model simply assumes into existence hundreds of thousands of jobs that were created by hypothetical new businesses, businesses that don't exist. They don't even bother to get the data. It's just it's what they did with the pandemic. We're just gonna make this stuff up. By the total hospitals, we'll give you a twenty percent bonus on everything that you give to these people. Plus we'll give you thirteen thousand dollars if you identify somebody's being COVID patient and you don't need a test. We don't have enough tests and the test don't work anyway. So just point to them and say they've got COVID boom, thirteen thousand dollars and a twenty percent bonus on every charge in the hospital. And they jumped on that. So getting back to Springfield, Ohio, Haitian recipes for disaster and headless duck dinner. It remains me of the Christmas story when the bumpuses dogs got the turkey. So they go the only restaurant that's opened, the Asian restaurant, and they order duck because that's the closest thing they think to turkey, And when it comes out, it's got the head on it. Well, Haitians have taken care of that, I guess. You know, if you join there for dinner on the street, you can get your duck without a head. So that's article airy. They call out Mike Turner, say hey, Mike Turner, Republican Congressman, Mike Turner, this is your district. What are you doing about it? Well? Nothing, right, nothing, So the Republican congressman in this district of Smithfield, Ohio, that's right, keep home at Smithfield Springfield, Springfield, Ohio. This Republican congressman is just like La La Harris, Right, what's he concerned about? Well, it turns out that he's the chair of the Intelligence Committee. So not only is he passively unconcerned, but he's part of the deep state that's at war with everyday Americans. The intelligence community and the federal government is at war with you. That's what this is about. All of this global agenda, the replacement that the massy population of the shots, and it's all coming from the intel communities. Absolutely coming from the intel communities. I had, for the love of the road, went back and did research so that he found the clip where I was I've said for the longest time. Alex had me on the show with some guy named calls himself Jesus, and at the end, you know, he's saying, bagged me on the stuff. But before that, I didn't. I haven't had time to get the full clip in and see it and edit it. I just saw the very beginning of it. At the very beginning of it. I said, stop right there. I said, this is all coming and this is fall of twenty twenty. I said, stop right there. This is all coming from DARPA. Somebody just got a four request from DARPA about the vaccine stuff. And I said, it's fully redacted. And so then CIA agent Alex Jones pivots to the fact that, well, this is coming from Gates, and it's coming from Gates, and Trump's blocking Gates. He's going to get the good vaccines for us. That kind of stuff, right, It's disgusting to see this. So and it's not just in that Ohio town. It is also in New York and Queens. Animal sacrifices on the rise. Chickens, pigs being tortured and twisted, rituals like Ghostbusters, dogs and cats living together, pigs and chickens and rats being tortured in the streets. This is the this is the chaos that these people in the intelligence communities and the globalist organizations have arranged for us. This is by design. This isn't people asleep at the wheel. They wanted this. This is their plan coming to fruition. And I'm telling you nobody in Washington's going to do anything about it. The one congressman out of you know, five hundred and something, like Thomas Massey, he can't do anything except expose it. There's some value in that, but he's like Ron Paul, he can't really make a difference there. All of them are there. They've sold out to the system. There's so much money being thrown to these candidates in these elections that they don't really care about you. You don't have a voice money talk, and you don't have enough money to get to the table. And even if these elections are fairly counted, they're completely controlled. They've got their own agenda. Republicans and the Democrats are covering for them in both theseents. Your only hope, if there is any hope in terms of what you can do in politics, is at the local level. But your only real hope in this life is Jesus is King. That's it. You know. The time I look at zero hedge, then the little subtitle thing is ultimately in life there is zero hedge. In other words, these guys are usually looking at it. It's like, Okay, we're going to invest in this. We think this is the thing that's going to do it force. However, let's hedge our bets because it is like a casino. When you invest in the stock markets, it's like a casino. So you're going to put all of it on red number twelve. But then we're also going to hedge our bets by putting some other stuff on some of these other numbers out here, right, And a lot of times that works out really well for them, you know, if they put a little bit on these other long shots, and if the main thing doesn't pull through, they make enough on the long shots that it covers their losses. There's a lot of different ways that they can hedge their bets. But as they point out on zero hedge, the reason they got their name that way, and I don't I don't know if they put it there for the same reason. I think that they put it there well they point out, in the long term, there is no hedge. There is no way that you're going to hedge your bets. You know, we talk about something like Pascal's wager.
Speaker 1: So if you.
Speaker 2: Want to live your life as if there's no God, well here's the Passcal's edge, right that. Well, if if you're wrong, you lose eachternity. Eternity is suffering. But if you know, if there is a God, and you live your life that way, perhaps you might actually benefit from it, but you have lost far less than if you had just ignored God. You're trying to get people to at least spend enough time to investigate the claims, but ultimately there is no hedge, and so ultimately, certainly we can say now that Washington is a dead end. Folks, all of the and of course we'll cover on Wednesday what happens on the debate tomorrow night. Everybody wants to talk about the debate. But that's just a little reality TV show. It increasingly becomes like a high school student council election. It's one group of mean girls coming after another group of mean girls. It's one little click attacking the other. Click vote for me, because whatever you know, look at my picture. I'm a nicer person than the other one. Is that type of thing. So you know, you can play that game or you can get serious about things that don't really matter. You know, what is your eternal destination first of all? Secondly, what can you do locally? And just forget about Washington because you're not going to have enough time to do anything there. Don't put any hope there. You've got to figure out how you're going to set up a blockade just keep them out of your town. And what you're going to do if they come to town. Are you going to have a city council? Are you going to have a local share that's actually going to protect the residents there, or is it going to take the side of the imported invaders against your town as the people in this Ohio town are doing. And so in Queens and a little over a month, at least nine wounded animals or carcasses have been discovered in the federally managed Spring Creek Park and Howard Beach and the Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge. Creatures recovered from the revolting scene also included a near dead baby rat tied up in a bag with chicken bones and freshly decapitated chicken head, a live hen and distress, and a dead dog with its neck snapped. It's continually getting worse, said an animal rescue mission person. The animal sacrifices are happening more repeatedly, more times a week. Well, what is happening here? Jamaica Bay has been a popular religious site among members of the Hindu, Guyanese and Indo Caribbean diaspora. Diaspora Here Post says, they just spread out. You know, they're refugees and it's just this diaspora. No, it's a funded invasion. It's not a diaspora. Say this is the York Post, Republican conservative calling it a diaspora. By the way, these Endo Caribbeans, that's Laala's people, Endo Caribbean. Oh she does chickenhead sacrifices. Maybe she's Maybe that's how the DNC decided on who the candidate would be. They cut open an animal, loked at its entrails. So yes, it looks like Lalla, We'll go with Lalla. It's not a cut and dry situation, said a Howard Beach resident and co founder of a Hindu group. There are many other faith denominations that practice animal sacrifice. Who are not the only ones that go out and sacrifice animals? Yeah, So here we are. This is the new normal. This is what our government wants. Federal in many cases local. So if you look at what was happening in Britain for example, kind of interesting to me that the Conservative British government they're being overrun by migrants from Africa for example, and so what do we do, right, where do we send them? Well, they built, they paid to have a lot of shelters built in Rwanda. So it was going to be a situation where people come from Rwanda and they would transport them back and the officials would process them or house them or whatever in these migrant centers in Rwanda. So the British paid for it. And then the Labor Party got elected Cure Starma, and the very first thing that he did was to say we are not going to get rid of any of our precious migrants. We're going to keep them all. Because that was the plan to start with. He wants them all to say. And when you look at the Labor Party, they ran a campaign see if you can pull it up, Jeremy looks to use Rwanda migrants. Yeah, exkill it. There's a poster stand up to racism, No to Rwan deportations, stop the flights. Don't send these people back. That's racist to send them back. Well, people who are speaking out about this in Ohio Haitians coming in. They're black. But the Venezuelans just to make people live in a country they created, that's right, that's right, Yeah, that's right. Yeah, don't send them back to their country, they'd be racist. They need to live with us, they need to be given preference to us. What do the black people in Ohio think about that? They're not too happy about it as our government being racist if it comes after if it harms black people in this country with black people from another country. So what happened was the Tory government, the Conservative government paid for these centers to be done and then before they could send anybody out, the pro globalist organizations tied them up in court until the labor people won the election and so nobody was sent out. So now what happens to those centers. Well, Germany has just looked at these elections and said, you know what, if we don't do something about this migrant stuff, we're going to completely get kicked out because they just had elections where the alternative for deutsch Land, which is focused on keeping deutsch Land deutsch Land, had massive gains. And so this week the German Migration commissioner proposed his name is Stamp, He's rubber stamp this stuff, I guess, Joaquim Stamp. He proposed that Berlin take advantage of the investment by the British to send their own illegals to Rwanda, as Germany seeks to increase removals in wake of recent Islamic art attacks in several different cities Solingen, Mannheim and growing ang among the public over the open border agenda imposed upon the country. In other words, if they don't get these people out, they're going to keep losing elections. So let's use what the British Avary paid for, so, the former Home Secretary said to the Telegraph. Germany's decision to adopt the Conservatives Rwanda scheme is more evidence of support within the EU of the need for a meaningful deterrence. That's right, you don't have to keep doing it forever. They're not stupid, right, the people coming from Africa, or the people coming from Haiti or Venezuela or whatever if you don't have a magnet there, and if they realize that they're not going to get anything. As a matter of fact, not only are they not going to get free houses and free medical care and free jobs and all the ducks and geese in the park that they can kill if they don't get that, if they instead get deported right away and get sent back to an unpleasant situation in their native country they are from and have to live with that for a while, that word will get out pretty quickly and that'll stop it. You don't have to do it forever. You just have to set up their expectations. Look at what happened when Trump got elected. We took office in twenty seventeen, all the tough talk from candidate Trump and the border crossings just stopped. Oh, let's wait and see what he's going to do. Well, he did nothing. And the next thing you know, they've got caravans being organized coming across the border because Trump did nothing. Paper tiger, all talk, no action. So the former Home Secretary said, the fact that Starmer ditched the plan makes the UK look like a soft touch for illegal immigrants, makes us now an outlier from other EU states. Grappling with the immigration crisis, and it is a waste of the vital work done to get the scheme up and running, a big mistake that Starmer will come to regret. Well, we shall see. The bottom line is that, yeah, she's right, the UK is now one of the most friendly to being invaded of all the EU countries. Keir Starmer has squandered such a highly prized partnership and is now completely powerless to stop the boats. Said another Conservative Party member. They need to forget about the Conservative Party. They need to go with reform, need to take stronger measures and do them faster. It's very very late in the game and it's far too late for people to play around with this stuff on Rumble d G eight. Thank you very much for the tip, says David. I'm twenty minutes from Springfield. It's a mess schools. They are teaching half a day Spanish than English. While Tyrant de Wine, Yeah, this is a Republican governor, right, I was just saying the Republican. The congressman is Republican in there, but the governor is as well. And Wine was one of the worst of governors, regardless of a party. He was bribing people with a lottery, million dollar lottery if you take the shot and everything. And guess what. Viveke Ramaswami was his buddy during the pandemic lockdown. It just amazes me how stupid and uninformed the typical Republican voters are. These maga people. They don't look at anybody's background and they don't care. It's all about personality, that kind of stuff. They just love vi Vake the Snake, as Shiva calls him, and he really is. He partnered with the wine because Viveke the Snake wanted to make money with contact tracing, and that was something that was there right at the very beginning. In Texas, three hundred million dollars the Governor Abbott gave to a Shell Corp. Option up in Frisco, Texas. Nobody'd ever heard of him. There was nobody in the office three hundred thousand dollars to do contact tracing. Now, if it had been a real company, you be really concerned about it. But instead it was just fraud. And everybody talked about it for just a couple of days and they stopped talking about it. Why is that word went out? I guess don't talk about that. Back to DG eight. So the schools they are teaching Spanish half a day, then English pirate. Dowine is one hundred percent behind this. Trump endorsed DeWine in twenty twenty two, claiming, Mike has never let me down. I promise he will never let you down. Disgusting, isn't it? He says, it is disgusting, never let him down. He did exactly what Trump was paying him to do. Get people vaccinated, open the borders, just you know, give how did they How are they getting this city council in spring Field to do this? Oh, you give them money. How'd they get the governors to do this? Oh you give them money. Federal government just conjures it up out of thin air and starts handing it out to everybody. They're superpower. They didn't have to violate the constitution. They just tell people what to do and give them some money. Oh, they voluntarily did it. In the same way the corporations will spy on you always have. The phone company had been given a monopoly, and so you had the CIA and the NSA from their inception. We're telling the phone company, we would like for you to track so and so without a warrant. Okay, sure, people took them to court. Court said, well, that data belongs to the corporations. If they want to give it voluntarily to the government, they can do it. So now we see Bank of America on January the sixth, FBI. Here's a list of all the people that made purchases in and around Washington around in and around January the sixth. And here's a list of all those people who bought guns. I don't know, maybe you could find something you'd like to do with it, and don't forget us when it comes bonus time or Christmas presents or any of that kind of stuff. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 6: For the first time in thirty years, all the security systems in the building had become useless. At the same time, people could come and go as they pleased protected areas without being seen nor recorded by surveillance cameras.
Speaker 7: The previous weekend there had been a power down. Because of the power down, there was a complete breakdown of security that weekend. We had guided tours coming into security areas by mistake and nobody picking it up. Because there's no intrusion alarms or anything else.
Speaker 6: Scott Forbes was also present during the power down.
Speaker 8: There was a power down in the South Tower on the weekend of the eighth and ninth of September, and it wouldn't have just a affected camera security. It would have affected all the secure systems on doors for either key locks or security batches and so on to undo them. They weren't working because they were all powered by electricity, so there was no power. There was no backup system.
Speaker 9: Therefore they were all open.
Speaker 10: What again, was the excuse that the port authority gave you, Scott for this thirty six hour period of of the tower being down in the South Tower.
Speaker 8: The explanation was that there was a retabling exercise to increase the bandwidth of networks.
Speaker 9: That were available in the towers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so why am I playing that when I'm going to talk about pharmaceuticals, Because you know, you get this done from the inside it with disruption and chaos, and you do it iteratively. And the pharmaceutical stuff was simply the second shoe to drop. They started tying that shoe together two months before nine to eleven for the very first one of these Germ games. And now Pfizer is going from school to school with a mobile propaganda unit and they are showing kids, Oh, well, let's play this germ game we have. You know, we've been working on this thing for about twenty some odd years with a CIA, so now we do it in the schools with the kids. We just had a former Clemson wide receiver de Andrea Overton dies at twenty six. Now no cause of death, but he died suddenly. We don't know what it was. But at the same time, we have an Air Force cadet, Avery Coots, found dead in her dormitory room this week, suddenly died very healthy air Force cadet, and not only an Air Force cadet, but on the academy's women's track and field team. And of course we know all of the people at the academies are vaccinated. And if you engage in athletic sports when you were younger, you might have pushed your heart up to that extra high level and you don't know that you've had heart damage now from the vaccine. Cause of death is still under investigation. Found on Wednesday, but by Friday they had no update on the investigation at this time. Just don't understand what's going on, But you know, you don't really have to worry about it because life is just so wonderful and normal. This is Peiser has got. This is thank you to a listener who sent this to me. Pfiser's got a YouTube channel, or they put up their commercials, you know that brought to you by Pfizer, And so they're telling everybody, Hey, everything's just normal. It's just like it was in the nineteen fifties. Look at this. Everybody's hugging and doing athletic events. Life is going on just like the nineteen fifties. We've got Perry Como's going to sing to you here in a moment about life's magic moments because it's all way possible by Pfizer. Yeah, magic moments. There you go. Your hearts are caring, maybe with him advisor for all dot com. Yeah, your hearts are caring. Maybe they're meant to say tearing, tearing. Your hearts are being torn by all the nanotech that's been injected there. Yeah, it is a magic moment, isn't it. It certainly is for these people who became overnight billionaires because of Trump's warp speed program. And then we have another one of their commercials. Science will win. We're taking the mantle of science like Faucia, Ask science, Ask science.
Speaker 11: It will make the breakthrough because science is relentless.
Speaker 6: It never gives up.
Speaker 11: It keeps asking questions.
Speaker 2: Oh and then gets censored. No, not if it's visor.
Speaker 11: Science wants to cure people more than any disease wants to exist. Ask the one story, people.
Speaker 4: Science is humble.
Speaker 2: It never rests because humble, like Fauci.
Speaker 11: Itself every day prove itself again and again until science makes the breakthrough.
Speaker 4: It isn't done.
Speaker 11: We believe science can cure every human disease, and we're.
Speaker 4: Going all in.
Speaker 2: You'll live forever.
Speaker 11: You know all that because in the end, science will win.
Speaker 2: That's right. Worship me, worship science. Bow down and worship science. And of course the people who bring you science or phisor Fauci, yes, phiserf all dot com. Yeah, science, which you know, which means that you isolate the virus and then you can oh wait, they didn't even do that, not this one, not any of them. Keep asking questions until you get it right. No, if you ask questions about science when it has settled its mind, whoever science may be at the time. Then you get purged, you get shadow band. Just ask us. I can tell you all about it. Yeah, science will win. No, I think the corruption is winning right now. But you know they're they they they're smart because it works so well for Fauci.
Speaker 12: You are trying to, you know, get at me as a public health move scientist. You're really attacking not only doctor Anthony Fauci, you are attacking science.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. Don't you question me? You don't keep asking questions of science. Science knows and so yeah, don't don't you Are you questioning me? Phizer, I'm science. You're questioning science. Well, that's what they're telling the kids with their mobile school propaganda Robot Dog straight out of Black Mirror.
Speaker 13: Future Science requires us to be science worship it.
Speaker 14: Fives of School of Science Mobile Experience is a fantastic interactive escape room like experience for our school students to come through and get excited about science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and this experience really brings out their inner scientists and helps solve a mystery along with our Fiser college.
Speaker 3: This right here, it's basically.
Speaker 2: Playing a special magic white coat breaking.
Speaker 1: News right now science.
Speaker 14: Lizard skin that can leave their classrooms with their teachers that come to this great environment and they get to actually experience the science through the work they do the science building versus lecture, the task that.
Speaker 1: They have to keep for each form. They're actually learning different critical thinking.
Speaker 2: Skills, critical thinking that'll get your band the.
Speaker 1: Main fat food process.
Speaker 13: This experience is showing to my kids that science is not just in a classroom, it's actually all around us.
Speaker 5: Everything you do is science, chasing food, making a volcanic eruption.
Speaker 2: Now, if you question it, from.
Speaker 13: The great responsive we've seen from the kids, we have some little scientists.
Speaker 2: In making Welcome to the life sized microscope. Yes that you just do exactly as the teacher says, gal Agin, you're a scientist.
Speaker 13: Important that everybody has the opportunity to be exposed to this type of experience. To have a mobile experience that goes rural areas a diverse areas is a wonderful thing for the future.
Speaker 14: And of course Profvisor connects with our mission to impact lives, to really make a difference with the products that we make.
Speaker 2: And by bringing those students, you've made a difference. All right, New generation, A lot of line as you made a difference, not helping them.
Speaker 13: We will develop them scientists.
Speaker 4: Acce I love science.
Speaker 12: Congratulations you scientists have successfully for them.
Speaker 4: That's around the world.
Speaker 13: Because it's not your typical science class.
Speaker 2: M Well, there you go. And where this is being done is in little Sandford, North Carolina. Remember that Travis not too far from where we used to live, Sandford, North Carolina. They set this thing up. There was nothing going on in Sandford. Well, now Pfizer's there. Now that science is going on there, real science, because you know, that's the way real science works. You have people in authority who tell you to go here, go there, say this, do that, and we will grade you based on how you comply with the curriculum and the agenda. And that's real science. That's way it works.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So the Mobile School of Science maybe coming to propagandized kids in your neighborhood to teach kids the ABC's of pandemics and vaccines. You want to know the ABC's, it's the ABC industry agencies rather than did it you know, people like the CIA, NSA, dj CDC, NIH. It's all those ABC's. Yeah, they're the ones who did the pandemics and the vaccine. Students enter the Pfizer trailer for a quote escape room like experience, and they do a pandemic tabletop exercise ending in how to make a vaccine to distribute globally. You see, this is why I began with a nine to eleven clip, because Dark Winter was a part of that from the very beginning. It was a pandemic tabletop exercise. Of course, in that tabletop exercise you had top elected leaders and top bureaucrats. The role of the president was played by the retired head of the CIA, and Woolsey played that in the first Dark Winter, and so they have these people. Now you can do at home what the CIA was doing twenty three years ago, right, and your kids can now have that Dark Winter experience is now being done as predictive programming, not as practice for the real thing that was going to come in twenty years. But now it's being done as part of predictive programming for the kids so they can get to understand what is going to be done to them by those in charge and the name of science. Pandemic tabletop exercise with kids, ending and how to make a vaccine to distribute it globally. I have a question, did anybody ever see the Pfizer School of Science that they pull up a van there at the White House to teach. Trump just cut him a check. Which one was it. Did they completely bamboozle the guy with propaganda or they just bribe him. I think they bribed him, That's my thing. I think they just paid him for that. I don't think they did a school of science thing.
Speaker 4: It could be.
Speaker 2: Who knows. Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer is crossing the country with a mobile science escape room, complete with a robotic dog. Why is a robotic dog there? Oh, you know, because you just got to get people so excited about science and technology. I am so old with that. I can't eat that one. Let's see they may try. I hope they try. Here, go kill that thing. I'll pay you. But I'm so over technology now. I was all about it at one point in time when I was younger. That's why I went into engineering. I am done. I am done with this stuff. So Sanford, North Carolina children there greeted by a Phiser robot dog. This is the robot dog that came from Boston Dynamics that everybody is copying. Funding by brought to you by DARPA, which makes several appearances. During the field trip, students enter the Pfiser mobile trailer for a quote fantastic interactive escape room like experience. Escape room. Isn't that interesting? They keep using You keep using that word, do you? I don't know that you know what that means? Right? Escape room? Is that the room that you escape from society and you hole up and wear your mask all by yourself to escape the boogeyman boogers that are out there everywhere.
Speaker 7: Where.
Speaker 2: They work with Pfizer employees to solve a mystery about a pandemic outbreak that starts with people showing up in doctors' offices with scaly, lizard like skin. Oh wait a minute, they've even included Mark Zuckerberg in this thing. Lizard people, Hillary Zuckerberg, all these people. I got kicked off of Twitter momentarily because of a Daily Beast. I think it was Daily Beast that picked it up the thing saying that I had and I was I used the same headline from the Babylon Bee. Bablin Bee did this satire thing when Elizabeth Warren came out and said I had a DNA test done and it showed that she was far whiter than the average white person. Now the average white band that was a group from the seventies from Scotland that had a couple of hits, a couple of funk hits. But anyway, she was whiter than the average white person. She had used her quote unquote Indian background to get preferential treatment. He used a system. And so when when she was playing that game, bad One Bee did a story said Hillary Clinton says she's had her DNA tested too, and she's only fifty percent lizard, not completely lizard. And so I put that out. I thought that was really funny, and they took it as serious. I think it's Daily Beast the one that did it and said, look at this, he's telling people that Hillary Clinton's a lizard. Okay. The children learn different lessons, children learn different lies, different lies. They learn about antigens in one room, they learn about vaccine manufacturing in another.
Speaker 4: And more.
Speaker 2: Do they get to see to actually have a model there a defiser mobile thing they have like a little simulated revolving door, you know, to go back and forth between industry and government. You know, you could simulate that with one of the revolving doors from some of the office buildings in New York. They are using those office buildings anymore. Imagined they could get the revolving doors you cheaply, or maybe you know this lizard thing, Maybe we've got shape shifting FDA people that have been hired by Trump going back and forth.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: North Carolina mother Beth Sikowski told the defender, they're the ones that have this story. By the way, Children's Health Defense that she wouldn't want Pfizer teaching science to her children or to anyone's children. She said Pfiser has paid billions and penalties for false claims and safety violations. Why would schools invite a corporation notorious for putting profits over people to teach their children quote unquote science. Yeah, well, wait till she sees what the next class is. You know, first they do the Pfiser pandemic germ games to make themselves the stars. And then next up they have the gender gas lighting class in school. Wonderful. Just can't wait to get your kid in there, can you? What's going on? They shut the schools down. My kids can't take these Pfizer and gender gas lighting classes anymore. What am I going to do? They're on my hands. I don't know what to do with them. The robotic dog was especially concerning, said one parent. She said police departments across the country and the world have controversially begun deploying these robot dogs to surveil citizens with cameras, sensors, and microphones, and militaries are starting to weaponize them for military applications, mounting them with machine guns. Why don't you realize they're trying to tell you that this is a war. You may want to pay closer attention to what's going on here. It is a war. It is about surveillance, that's precisely what this is about. And the schools are about indoctrination. It's about getting them used to being locked down, surveiled, frisked, all the rest of this stuff.
Speaker 4: She said.
Speaker 2: They're bringing these dogs to the kids in such a disarming way, showing how cute this robotic dog is. When it looks precisely like the dogs are putting out into police departments and into the military autonomous killer robots. Maybe what they'll do is they'll get these robots to where they can actually inject you. That'll complete the cycle. Autonomous killer robot dogs with a bioweapon. This is very frightening in terms of what they're programming these children be used to and to think is cool and to think is normal. The predictive programming, that's what this is all truly about. So it's not just a robot dogs. They've got robots they want to inject into you See, this is the thing that is the big crowd, the big mystery. Right most of us don't really have any understanding of what they're doing. We can see the robotics and we can see the artificial intelligence, and we can see how those two are combined together. But then there's two other things, and that is the genetics and the nanotech. You just think of the acronym grain genetics, robotics, artificial intelligence, and nanotech, and so the genetics and the nanotech those we can't really see operating, especially the nanotech, and so you know, we have no idea what they're doing with that, and of course they have no idea what they're doing with genetics. So there we go. It's a bookend on it, isn't it. They've created a legion of tiny robots to be injected into the body, and it could open new frontiers in medicine. It could open new frontiers and depopulation as well. This is a story covered by Wine Press News. Again, I think this is one of these deals, like the chemtrails. They talk about it lagging behind what they've already done, you know, out and say, well, you know, it might be possible for us to do such and such, when they've been doing it for a decade. The study points to a future where tiny robots could be remotely controlled to carry out complex tasks inside the human body, such as targeted drug delivery. There we go. So that's the thing. Everything is about the drugs, isn't it. It's all about the drugs. Give drugs in a targeted delivery in a minimally invasive way. They said, yeah, it's all minimal. It's all done with slide of hand. It's all done with hurry up, it's going to kill you. You got to do something, you know. It's the By the way, I appreciate the prayers people have had for my son who had an infection and it was rapidly progressing in pain. He went to the emergency room. They gave him an antibiotic and you know, take it right now, you know, and it's something that has a very long history, going back to two thousand and six. At that point they had two hundred and fifty thousand people have been injured by it. They wanted to put a black box label on it. They've now changed that multiple times, did it again in twenty sixteen, again in twenty eighteen. But guess what, there was no black box warning given, not by the doctor, not by the pharmacists.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: All I said was may cause dizziness. Just an antibiotic, may cause dizziness. Well, it's been accelerating with him as he got off of it, and so we're detoxing him with some zeolite stuff. I thank you for the many people who have since suggestions, but what we really need is your prayer. God heals these physicians kill. It's just that simple. Brian shall Hobby at Vaccine Impact has an article he says, listen to your elders, not to your doctors. He says, you're going to do a series of these things. Begin with one lady one hundred years old, mentally sharp. She says, I'll never taken anything from a doctor, never anything, Never take any of it. And is it just a coincidence She's healthy at one hundred, So swarming bots, is that a conspiracy? Well, the team involving researchers from the University of Edinburgh engineered magnetic nanobots. Sounds like the vaccines, doesn't it. He had self assembling graphite structures. They interact with magnets and so forth. And we actually saw that with millions of vaccines in Japan that they threw away because they had black precipitates that interacted with magnets. Do you remember that everybody was out there saying, well, we see this and we see that. It's like okay, well you know, we got some strange things that are happening here. But for me, the obvious admission was when two separate occasions, they threw away over a million vaccines because evidently they didn't keep them at the super cold storage level and they started to So they're about one the size of a human red blood cell, comprising blood clotting drugs in case, and yeah, that's that sounds very familiar, doesn't it. So what do we do? How do we rebuild science? This is an article from Brownstone says how can we rebuild American science? Well, first you have to look at where it is, right, now he says, First of all, the state of American science and medicine, says, what have we learned about American science and medicine over the last several years. Well, I think that we've learned. That's a rhetorical question, I guess, But he does have some four or five different things that he thinks. I would just sum it up by saying that science has been killed by politics and by greed, same thing that'll kill Christianity if we merge it with politics. Politics kills everything it touches. Says, First of all, American science does not do much actual science. They do marketing, they do regulatory capture, they do mass poisonings, but not much actual science. Number two, American medicine creates sickness rather than healing. I know, I know, hashtag not all doctors. This is by Toby Rogers, but the profession is deeply sick. Number three, American science and medicine abuse their unique position to increase their own power and wealth at the expense of the well being of humanity. Well. Absolutely. Number four, the power. The proper way to understand American science and medicine today is to see them as criminal cartels. Yeah, political animals. You should see the Democrat and Republican Party as a criminal as criminal cartels as well. They aren't making mistakes. These are not innocent misunderstandings. And the white coat class, they're not talking about the little kids who when they first got you're going to become a scientist. Here's your white coat. I'll never forget. At the very beginning of this pandemic scam, they had some bureaucrat functionary was going to speak, and they had a podium and before the person comes out to the podium, they had either four or six people and white coats march out in a line and take their position, half of them on one side of the podium and the other half on the other side of the podium. And they stood there with their hands crossed in front of them. It's like, what's yeah. The symbolism is, don't question us. We have science because we got white coats. Wow, bow before us we got white coats. And if we really need more authority, we'll put a stethoscope around our neck. There. Now we're really powerful, right. The white coat class is engaged in organized crime. Time you step into a doctor's office, a clinic, or hospital, you're likely dealing with an agent of a criminal syndicate, and folks, they will kill you as quickly as a street dealer will kill you with a contaminated drug, or with fentanyl to make some money, or cocaine or heroine or whatever. Number five, American science and medicine have merged with the state, big finance in the pharmaceutical industry. They've merged with the military and the intelligence agencies to create a new form of fascism. That's right. You better understand the connections to dark You better understand the connections to nine to eleven. For years, for decades, the business model of the American science and medicine was to take the sick and injured and infants and pregnant women and seniors and make them dependent on the medical industrial complex for life, and to do it via toxic pills, injections, implants, surgeries, therapies. Apparently, there were still too many healthy people remaining, in other words, money left on the table. So American science and medicine now creates and releases weaponized viruses now vaccines, not viruses, together with billions of dollars in propaganda to generate fear that drives people and to cattle shoots of toxic treatments and deadly vaccines. I talked about it. I mean, I'd seen the games they played every year with a flu shot, talked about it. But in the spring of twenty eighteen, I show started in twenty seventeen, middle of August, spring of twenty eighteen. Actually came out from Goldman Sachs and it was widely reported and you can look it up yourself. You'll be able to find it. You had Gilead Pharmaceuticals, the people who were connected to Fauci who did remdesivie. Yeah, very very connected to all these big pharmaceutical company Gilead. They came out with a cure for one form of hepatitis. They give people and they got well, and they said the first year they did twelve billion dollars. Next year only like one or two billion dollars next year. It was just going down, straight down. And so Goldman Sachs stepped in and used that and complained, and all the business publications picked it up. They said, this is not a sustainable business model. We don't want to cure diseases. We want to treat chronic disease. In other words, disease that never goes away. As always there is always nagging you, right, we want to treat that. That's our business model, not curing anybody. Now, even more truthful, they could have said, our business model is to create chronic disease that never goes away, so we can then treat people for that. That's been there for the longest time. That's why, you know, when people like Mike Adams health Ranger, health Ranger, he started putting back out the verbatim from the CDC. Look what they're saying. It's come on, Mike, you've covered every year the nonsense about the flu shot. You know better than that. Alex knew better when the adjuvants were out there. It told people, this is what autism is coming from. It's coming from things like mercury and aluminum and famaladehyde and all of re And then he tells you can take that, you can take that. It's just like sugar water.
Speaker 1: Just do it for Trump.
Speaker 2: Do it for Trump. Well, okay, the CDC Child and Adolescent Vaccine schedule, the CDC adult vaccine schedule, and the COVID responses are acts of genocide number eight. From everything we can see American science and medicine are incapable of reforming themselves. Number nine, American science and medicine has currently constituted poses an existential threat to the future of the United States, the world, and to humanity. He says, well, we all wish this wasn't true, but we can either stare reality in the face and do something about it, or we can perish as a result of normalcy bias. I got to tell you, you know, I understand what's going on with everybody, and as I see this election approaching, and as everybody's going to get all upset about the debate tomorrow, everybody turning in and watching the debate, Oh, look at that look that she gave him, or that he gave her, or this insult that they threw at each other, and all the rest of this stuff. And I have a friend who knows me listen to the program, even said I can't stand Trump. I hate Trump. Not even six months ago, pus out on his Facebook Trump Trump twenty twenty our only hope Trump, Like wow, Wow, I don't know if I'm having any effect or not. Honestly, I'm going to keep doing what I would do because I have I have to do it. If I see somebody getting harmed, I gotta at least say watch out, yeah that this person is armed and dangerous, it's going to kill you. But I don't know. So what is actual science? The systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation, experimentation, and testing of theories against the evidence obtained. So we're the viruses. Did you observe any viruses? Did you isolate the virus? Did you test the virus? Did you test it against these drugs? Did you test it to see if this thing that you isolated is actually causing people to get Say, no, none of that was done, none of zero, zip, not none of it. That's right, none of it, not any of it. People started finding that out when they started asking about all this stuff with COVID. Then they found out, oh, well what about the other stuff. Well, we didn't do with that either. We didn't do it with COVID because we don't deal with any of this stuff. He said, I would add to science as a process. It is not an outcome. Is also not a god. It is also not some thinking. The way they talk about science and that fids are commercial is the way the radical environment environmentalists talk about Gia, mother Earth, the Greek goddess, right, Gia, mother Earth wants this, Gia wants that, the climate wants this. The Earth is angry with us, Science is angry with us. All this and anthropomorphism, you know, making it into some sentient, conscious, creative or destructive being. Science is none of that. Is simply a process of thinking and testing. So he said, I would add that science is a process, not an outcome. It as a commitment to using the best possible methods for gathering and analyzing data. So when they hide the data, when they refuse to show you the data, when they redact the data, it's not science. And yet, whether you're talking about the climate mcguffin or the pandemic mcguffin, they continually hide the data. So I've said many times, you know, we're back in two thousand and nine is with a group was trying to get the data from Michael Mann, the guy who invented the fantasy of the hockey stick, saying, you know, we're going to get to this exponential thing and the CO two is going to go straight up the and the temperature is going to go straight up and you had al Gore use that lying documentary and inconvenient truth. And even though he had done it on the university's dime, he did it while he was at work at the university, even though he was involved in climate Gate, talking to the scientist in East Anglia, UK, talking about how they could hide the fact that their models were being contradicted by reality by measured results. We're just going to keep up with this. And the fact that he had published the stuff and it had been used for public policy, we still could not get the data from him, he sued, and a judge kept that data from being put out there. And they're doing the same thing with all the vaccine stuff, all of the pandemic stuff. It's not science if you hide the data at all. We're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back. The common man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us, their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing, and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. The Davidknightshow dot com. Well, you know, I began in the program by talking about what is happening in Ohio and all politics is local. But you know what, you may not be able to get what you want even at the local level, but you can get Civil Defense Manual Volumes one and two, and you can get together with like minded people. And again he has a lot of wisdom about how you would do that, how you to do that without attracting the suspicions of the FBI, all about oh, you're going to go out and do delitia training and all the say no, you keep it low key, and he talks about that. He talks about the relationship issues of people and how you're going to keep this low key, but also how to prepare for food for water. As a matter of fact, the water thing most important is there for free for you to read at Civil defens Manual dot com. And I think if you read that, you're going to see how thorough this is on so many different topics. You can see the I think he's got the table contents there, I believe, But he does have water, and he does have how to survive the fallout from a nuclear blast if you're not in the blast zone. So he's got a lot of different things there. But you know, when you look at what is happening there in Ohio, if the highway patrol under a Republican governor won't do anything, and if the city council won't do anything except issue people parking tickets, and of course not the invaders, they won't be getting any parking tickets. If they're not going to do anything about it. You can still organize to help to protect yourself and your neighborhood, and that type of thing invaluable information for times like this. Civil Defensemanual dot Com. Some comments on here rumble marky Mark New Jersey thank You says thirty six hours isn't enough time to prep a building for control demolition. Those preps normally take weeks. Even after planning is done, it takes weeks to run the detonation corps, to place the explosives, etc. Yeah, this is planned for a very long time, but thirty six hours gives them a lot of time to do the finishing touches without any problems whatsoever. And isn't the timing suspicious? I think it is. Rockfan Irs. Machine Gun, thank you very much. I appreciate that, and may God bless you as your changing jobs and doing it for all the right reasons. Rockfan Handy says, the way the White Coats stood that I was describing was just like the Marines gord to Goza behind Biden during that red background speech that he did, you know the dark brandom speech. That's right? Is that the New World Order parade rest? I like that. On rock Fan random Guy, thank you very much. That is very kind. I appreciate that, he says, please, sir, never stop speaking the truth. You're making a difference.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that both the both the encouragement and the support. I really do appreciate that. Thank you. And on rock Fan Greg Talent thank you as well.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: Before I leave this, he says, here's what's happening with American science and medicine. Number One, privatized knowledge, where you say that the information is off limits because it's intellectual property. And that's exactly what Michael Mann claimed in that lawsuit. This is my property. It's like, no, you published that already, and it was done when you were paid at a public institution, and it's been used to create public policy. That's not your private intellectual property. So University of Virginia, where he was working at the time he did, that's conniving with the climate gate people. The University of Virginia said okay, we'll turn it over. Then he jumped in and said, no, it's my private data. Absolutely, no way it was. But of course you don't always get the right decisions from courts. We know, right. It also includes insiderism. We're powerful gatekeepers with access to resources, of the ability to launder results, you know, like we're talking about with the labor stuff and everything, where they can labor results or given privileged status to determine what is true and what is false. There's self interestedness to the point where about half of the published scientific research is non replicable because scientists faked the results using improper methods or otherwise just to do or the findings in order to serve their own interests, to serve their masters, to give their masters what they want, what they can use. And then blind faith and fraudulent data. We saw that with a PCR in Spage. Didn't we a blind faith in that they used Fauci used the PCR thing that was his data. We got cases here and the PCI test. Yeah, the PCR test that the inventor said, you were a fraud. They had no data at all. And he said, so how do we get here? He said, He traces it back in a large way to the nineteen eighty Buy Dole Act. That's Birch buye Bob Dole back in the day. And that was where these guys got to participate in the profits. They became stakeholders and all of this. They became co conspirators who could actually profit monetarily. Under that nineteen eighty buy doll Act, it gives recipients of federal scientific research funding people who were normally paid by our tax dollars, and that includes officials of the NIH, the FDA, the CDC. It lets them decide how to allocate that funding. It gives them a right to patent their research methods and their outcomes. That's why you saw over a million dollars in royalties going to the NIH and they had lied about that. They said it was only like one hundred and sixty thousand or something like that. It turned out it's just under a million. And then the people who got it and the amounts that they got were all redacted. So not only did they lie about it, but then they redacted it when they were told they had to complot with the AFOY request prior to the Buy doll Act. The results of federally funded research we're in the public domain, as they should be. They should be transparent. We should be able to see their research, we should be able to see their data, and they should not be able to profit off the lies that they tell. That's how you see if they're lying or not. You show me the data, but they don't even want to show you the money. Jerry, I'm going to show you the money. It should be free for anybody to use because it was paid for by taxpayers. Exactly what I was saying about Michael Mann. After the passage of the by Dole Act, the entirety of federally funded scientific research is now effectively privatized. That's right. It was actually seven and ten million dollars in royalty to the NIH. They only reported, not one hundred and sixty. It was sixty million that they reported, and they will not release the names of who got it or how much was paid to individual people. So that was nineteen eighty step was nineteen eighty six where fauci is his first act of being head of the NIH, got Ronald Reagan to sign the nineteen eighty six National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act. I wonder if that's in that movie that in this Quaid did that hagiography. Oh yes, sir, I'll sign that for you're just give me that piece of paper there. Then we have George W. Bush, the two thousand and five PREP Act, which really took away people's rights to get a knee injury. I wonder if they covered that in that Peiser mobile classroom. Don't worry, kids, if you get it wrong, you're covered by George W. Bush's PREP Act. That's another shoe string tied to nine to eleven, isn't it. The PREP Act gave the biowarfare industrial complex the green light to create anything they wanted, any kind of weaponized vaccines that they wanted. They knew they could not be sued for genocide actions give them complete immunity, even more so than for the childhood vaccines that Reagan gave him. So he says, so what if we forced science to be scientific again? He said, Well, appeals to virtue are not going to work. We asked doctors to swear a hippocratic oath. We asked them to first do no harm, and it makes no difference. Instead, we need to remove the bad structures, the incentives. We need to build new structures and incentives to force science and medicine to live up to the values of their profession. And so he's got a whole step of you know, so you appeal these three things I just talked about, and then you make all intellectual property, you know, go to you take away their intellectual property and everything in the future, so they don't have an incentive to do this. See that, the royalties stuff and the immunity stuff, it's all about the incentives. It's the same thing we do at the border, right. It isn't about the wall. The wall's not going to do anything as long as you're giving people free homes, free education, free housing, you know, free jobs, all the rest of stuff. You give them free, free, free, free, they're going to come in and so here. If you give them immunity from prosecution for anything that they do wrong, intentionally, even or accidentally. If you give them and I know they have exposure for fraud, but good luck with that. When Trump's just giving them tens of billions of dollars each. Good luck finding them in court for fraud. May win, who knows it's worth it. They're not excused from fraud, but for all practical purposes, they are because they're partnering with government and they have unlimited resources. If you could take that stuff away from them, that would be like removing the welfare magnet with the immigration problem. And then he says the NIH, the FDA, and the CDC must be abolished, their leadership, prosecuted for crimes against humanity. That is a must. And you know it's not going to happen either. And so when we look at this, it's very much like what I think we have to understand when we see a big monopolistic corporation like Google, or like Standard Oil or whatever there is anything that you're going to do to stop that thing except to have a parallel system that makes it obsolete. When people see the fraud and they understand how these institutions are failed. If we provide a parallel path for it, that is the only way we're going to We're not going to fix this in Washington. We're never going to have some white Night go to Washington and do all this stuff for us. That is a fantasy they keep selling you with the two parties. Don't buy into that fantasy. The way all of this stuff, the way Google is going to disappear, is because somebody's going to come out with a better product. They're going to come out with a product, like George Gilder said, that respects privacy, that has privacy not added as a bag on the side, that is easily shunted, easily avoided, and so forth. It's not going to be an afterthought. It's going to be integrated in the core of what this is and you're not going to be able to get around it. And so it's going to be things, and it doesn't have to be some kind of a tech thing. We don't have to wait for some benevolent tech guru to create a new financial system or something like we've got gold right, and so many of these things. That is the answer, the ancient pathways that have been there, returning to our humanity. That doesn't mean that we can't use certain things that they have out there, but be aware of how they have strings attached to them, big time, bigger strings attached to any of the technology that you use. Now. I mean maybe that new car that you get, it's going to be there. They just passed a law in California. First of all, they were going to cap your speed. Brought to you by that raging pervert. His last name is Wiener, appropriately enough out of San Francisco, and he wanted to have you know. He said, well, a GPS knows the speed that you're going, so we can do all this, and we can cap your speed so that you're the car will not go more than ten miles per hour with the speed limit in any given area. Well, you know that's that's the first step to automatically writing you a speeding ticket, right and then taking your your insurance away, your car away, making it prohibitively expensive and troublesome to drive a car. We'll just make it such a hassle and such an expense that nobody will be able to or want to drive a car that type of thing, that kind of approach, Well, he said, he was content acted by all of his friends who said, this is absolutely the worst bill I have ever seen. So he moderated it and they passed this in the law. So now rather than making auto manufacturers set the car up so that it captures speed at ten over the speed limit, and that leaves a little bit of room there, so the cops can still harass you and give you a ticket. Oh yeah, everybody's happy. They've all got a piece of the pie. Right, we still hire police officers. Give him something to do, go harass the people and you know, give them a ticket for seven over or something like that. But now what they're going to do is going to blow the horn. I don't know if that's once servant just keeps blowing, you know. He said, Well, you know you have the seatbelt thing and it nags you with a little chime type of thing. Well, we'll punk the horn if you're going too fast. Get everybody's attention. Hey look at me, I'm speeding. Okay, So you know we we can look at this stuff. But the only way it's going to be stopped. He's got a lot of different things. You know, we're going to fix private health insurance. Yeah, of course the incentives are wrong with everything that we got. Not only are all of our institutions corrupted, but they also everything in the system is incentivizing this kind of corruption fraud. Just look at politics. Look at how much money has flowed into the La La Harris campaign. Five hundred million dollars in our first month, and here we are for a couple of weeks into the other another three hundred and fifty million dollars. That's insane. And that's just one politician. You know, Trump's getting his cut too, It's not as much. But you take a look at the amount of money that's going to all of these candidates, whether they are even now like we saw with Frank Nicey's opponent getting massive amounts of out of state money for a state Senate race to get somebody out who's got some real solutions against the globalists. So we're going to be seeing this everywhere. So he says that just thinking out loud here, he said, we need some sort of un gamable digital commons where every person is free to describe the reactions to individual drugs, their experiences with individual doctors and hospitals. They have worked so hard to keep that from ever happening. That was one of the key things of medical reform that the policy gurus for the Trump campaign in twenty sixteen had put out a long list of things that needed to be done to fix the medical situation. One of those is to give people some First of all, allow you to have medical savings account or taxiedctions, any type of thing like that, so that you've got some capital that you can operate with in a marketplace. Because hey, you know, if medical care is so important, and it is, why why don't you let us spend the money on medical care before we send it to you politicians in Washington or the state capitol. Can't we spend it first? Oh, you know better than us, that's right? Okay, Well, you know. It allowed people to have more resources to pay for their medical stuff. And most importantly, it took down prohibitions against competition. And the most important thing was that it gave people transparency about people's medical records. Just last week, I talked about a surgeon who removed he was supposed to remove this guy's spleen that they thought was you know, had a problem. I don't know what had happened to the spleen, but it was flaring up and swollen, and so he did a laparoscopic surgery and removed the liver instead and killed the guy. Evidently, you can live without a spleen, but you can't live without a liver. I'm not a medical guy, but anyway, kill the guy removed the wrong order. You're a liver or die. That's why the new Hampatere motto. Actually know that liver or die. That's that's a good Travis. But the point being is we're getting off the point. The point is that he had just done this last year. Now the patient didn't die, but he removed the wrong organ. Now, if you had a situation where you had a marketplace and you're out there making decisions, you would need to know that in order to make an intelligent decision. That this guy basically failed basic anatomy evidently when he went to medical school. But it's okay because you know he's a DEEI didn't earn it, but you know that's the person who finishes at the bottom of the class a medical school. You still call him doctor, but you need to have that information. You need to know that about the hospital. You need to know about the doctor. But they hide all that information. So they're going to hide that whether you have it in a if you put it out there in digital format, guess what they're going to do. They're going to sue. They're going to take down that website. So yeah, we need to do something. We need to also think outside of the digital world, because the digital world that they have set up is designed to control us. That was what it was designed from the very beginning nineteen sixty jcr Licklider talked about it all the time. A psychologist designed the Internet, the intergalactic computer Network. It was always designed for control. And when it became practical, the CIA put out all of his venture capital firms and they put people from the intelligence community, the NSA, the CIO, they put them on the venture capital boards that were giving people free money. So they could run these things for a number of years and get everybody addicted to it, and they picked the people who were going to be the competitors, just like they do with politics, Just like they do with politics. So that whoever wins, and it's a real competition, but whoever wins, they're still going to do whatever they want. So he so just forcing Google, Apple, YouTube and social media companies to publish their algorithms and to stop throttling people who are describing their own experience would accomplish a lot of this goal. That'll never happen again. We're going to have to create our own parallel systems, and we know what they want to do to the financial system. So one of the things that you do to create your parallel system as you start buying gold and silver, it's very easy to do. And then once you buy that, there's no way that they're going to trace that. Yeah, you can still have thieves steal it from you, depending on how you store it. You can store it in a you know, even if you store it in a in some kind of a storage facility, maybe they come in and confiscate that. So you have to think about how you're going to keep it. That's always been the case, right Jesus said, don't store it for yourselves. Treasures on earth or moth and rust destroy and thieves come and steals always been the issue. So there's nothing new about that, and that doesn't go away if you go digital. You just have you go digital. You've got a situation where thieves all over the world have a crack at what you've got, so that part of it doesn't change. But you get anonymity, you get privacy, you have private transactions and all the rest of stuff, and you've got a store of wealth that is outside their corrupt financial system where they just conjure up dollars and start handing them out to people as bribes and then use it as blackmail. So you can get out of that corrupt system and start to work on a parallel system of whatever. Type of gold and silver is a good basis for a lot of that, and again you can find that. Go to Davidknight dot gold. That'll take you to tony Ardaban at wise wolf Gold and you can buy gold or silver large or small transactions. You can also become part of join the buying group that he calls wolf Pack, and you can and set aside, go in at a tier level fifty dollars a month up and you get the group by discount and a lot of other benefits that he has there. Great way to just gradually accumulate over a longer period of time. Well, we're going to take a quick break and when we come back, we're going to talk a little bit about what is coming up tomorrow. When it's going on with the political game, we need to keep a little bit of an eye on it. It's not an existential issue like the open borders. That's a symptom of the political system. But of course nothing is going to change with it. But we need to understand what's going on so that we get motivated to do things in our own life, in our own community to fight back against it. Because no help is going to be coming from Washington. We'll be right back.
Speaker 15: So it unlike most revolutions whether people rise against the real economic oppression, in our case, here in Boston, we are fighting for purely an abstract principle. Here it is, however, not nearly so abstract as a young gentleman supposes. The issue involved here is one of monopolies. Today, the British government will monopolize the sale of tea in our country. Tomorrow it will be something else.
Speaker 1: Liberty. It's your move. You're listening to the David Knight Show. I got the horse right, hit the name is Paul Revere.
Speaker 2: And here's a guy that says a boat with is.
Speaker 1: Clear, can do?
Speaker 15: Can do?
Speaker 1: This guy says the horse can do.
Speaker 2: If he says the horse.
Speaker 8: Can do, can do?
Speaker 4: Can do?
Speaker 14: I thank you all in time.
Speaker 6: Because on the morning line, the guy has got him bigger than vibe than nine.
Speaker 8: But tell he buy a half?
Speaker 2: Yeah about that, it's actually not it's so much like a horse race like him as that I've got here. But now you're actually going to be able to gamble. You've been able to gamble in Vegas. As a matter of fact, what Robert Barnes made a lot of money gambling in Vegas on the outcome of the presidential election twenty sixteen. But now you have a company Calshie, which is you know, has futures, and so they're going to let people gamble in the futures market. And you had the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, the CFTC was saying, you can't use the futures market for this, You've got to go to a Las Vegas do that. Well, the futures market really is like gambling casino. The stock market is, but certainly the futures is and So now a judge has opened the door for you to bet on us elections and yet another venue, not just in Vegas. You can do it with futures, a real horse race. They regulate this stuff more tightly than they do the elections. Quite frankly, what if we were to bet on the likelihood of a Trump casino going bust? That kind of goes full circle, doesn't it. You should be able to get in the futures market and bet on his casino's going bust, except that he already busted all of them. What about if we got into the market and we were able to bet on the future of America going bust. We'll get ready for legalized betting as soon as next week. Oh yeah, of course, because we got to get this thing in and it's coming up pretty quickly. Laala Harris is now preparing for the debate with Trump, reports Daily Mail. This is not Bablinbee. This is a Daily Mail reporting that they've been told that she is preparing for the debate with Trump by practicing against an aid and an orange wig. Hey wait a minute, you know that's how stupid they are. They don't understand it's his skin that's orange. His hair is not orange. Whether they think they're going to be debating Ronald McDonald Trump or an orange wig. No, the wig is not orange. She's a bit confused about everything, isn't she. I guess maybe he's debating somebody who is standing there in a malcap with a hamelin Hammer's sickle flag behind him. The US Vice president has spent all week in intense preparations for the ninety minute debate in Philadelphia tomorrow, which many believe will decide the outcome of the presidential election. Not only is this person wearing an orange wig, but they're also wearing three inch platform shoes. Now, I'm sure they had more than enough trainees to volunteer for this role and the La La Harris campaign. I'll wear the high heels. You always get to wear the high heels. But it's my orange wig. Babylin Bee has its own take on this insanity. They think that Trump is preparing by going to bars and arguing with drunks. That'd be pretty good training for him to argue with La La a er. She does seem like she's drunk so much of the time, doesn't she. Yes, it's true. I did come up with this great way to practice for La Law. I thought to myself, Donald, where would La La most like to be in the world, do you think? And I kid you not? And I thought, and let me tell you, folks, she'd love to be at a wine bar. I keep expecting her any day. Honestly, very good practice. Arguing with Drunks. I'm looking forward to the debate, believe me, he says, according to the Babylon Bee satire, but the other one was not satire. I don't know. If they've got a guy in an orange wig in high heels debating law, maybe they could get Rudy Julian and I need to send it. You know, Rudy Giuliani has has obliged Trump in the past, getting in drag that famous video they did nine to eleven. Rudy, Yeah, who helped to cover up the evidence of what actually happened there. I don't know what happened there. I know what didn't happen there. What didn't happen there is what the government told us. Everybody of what the government told us about nine to eleven was a lie. Trump's ally is fear he'll blow the debate. His best chance to regain ground against Harris. They say the challenge is getting the former president to stick to the script or stick to issues. See, here's the problem. He doesn't know any issues or care to know anything about any of the issues. Really, He's got some talking points that they've given him, but he really doesn't care. He's just a salesman. He's just a reality TV personality. He'll tell you what he wants whatever they tell him to tell you. He's a New York Democrat. A good example of this is all this tax cut for waitresses and everything. Look, if a tax cut is good for the waitresses, give it to everybody. Reason was right about that, but they they just keep scorn on people that, well that's not fair. You know, you're you're going to be taxing the person who's running the register. And to watch Reason complain about that, it reminded me of one time we had. It was we'd taken the boys when they were young. We took him to a Burger King and hung out with some visiting relatives. Because there's a playground there and school was out for kids who are year round school, and so they're playing on the playground. There's another little boy there and the three of them are playing, and the little boy finds out that they're homeschool and they don't have to go to school ever. You know, he's like, I'm off, you know, where do you guys go to? Say, well, we don't go to school, you know, And and he got so upset. That's not fair, that's not fair. You just kept saying that. He really got stressed out and angry. And my sons are like, well, you know, but that's the way. Reason was about the tax break for waitresses on tips. Stuff, that's not fair.
Speaker 4: What about the other.
Speaker 2: People in the restaurant? Hey, reason, you're supposed to be libertarians, why don't you argue that we just get rid of the income tax because they don't care about the deficit. I mean, they're just conjuring money up all over the place all the time, right, but they don't anyway. Yeah, if look, Trump says he wants to get to take away the tax on tips. La La copied him. He says, yeah, let's take the tax on tips off. Okay, Well, then what stuff we got? Both a Democrat and the Republican leaders of their parties now evidently want to do this. So why don't they get on to Congress and have them do that. Now. Oh no, well you're going to have to vote for me. Why would I vote for you? Because you're both saying it, right, they're both saying that they're going to get rid of the tax on tips, and neither one of them are going to do it. You know that, of course, don't. You'll know it'll be another one of these campaign promises that they just forget about. And I say that because they could all do it right now. If it's good, then why do we have to wait until they after the election for this to happen? And I said it before when I said we ran in North Carolina, was campaign manager for the Libertarian candidate for governor. Scott drew the short straw and he had to run for governor. So I said, all right, I'll do the campaign managing. We did a commercial in my living in our kitchen about getting rid of the sales tax on food and Dan Blue, who was head of the Democrat Party and they had the majority there, and we just ran these commercials on you know, off hours on cable TV and everything, and next thing you know, Dan Blue says, well, we're going to get rid of if I win, We're going to get rid of Democrats repeat, We're going to get rid of the sales tax on food, and then they didn't do it, didn't do it, So I suspect it's going to be the same time thing. If they were serious about it, they just do it right now because people need help right now. Lindsey Graham says it's far more worthwhile for mister Trump to focus on his record of success. You know, the lockdowns, the masks, the ventilators that kill people, the jabs that kill people around the world. Focus on that. That's what you should focus That's what I focus on. When I look at it, it's like, yeah, you know, Lala hears is pretty bad. But remember when Donald Trump stabbed us in the back. Had a guy sent me a great meme of that as well. But anyway, those assisting Trump with a debate preparation include Matt Gates. Well, I think if Matt Gates is going to be helping, then you can forget about the fact of leaving behind personal insults. I think Matt Gates is probably there to dream up some personal insults that Trump has not thought of yet. I think it's going to be on steroids. A Putin ally has predicted that the US will collapse in an imminent new civil war. This is a former president Medvedev. And of course, just last week I was talking about how Neil Howe, the surviving co author of The Fourth Attorney, said that we pretty much checked all the boxes for civil war. There's only one left. And so he says, I think it's very likely that we do that. Russians are looking at it thinking it's very likely, he said. This is what Medvedev said. He said, out of spite for the current administration. Trump has threatened to lift sanctions against Russia. But will you really do it if elected? See, the Russians don't even believe the politicians. Why to you if you believe them, you know they've gotten the memo. It isn't just an election. Presidents are going to say whatever they you know, whatever they think is going to get them votes. He says, no, of course not. He's not going to do it if he gets elected. For all of his apparent bravado as an outsider, Trump is ultimately an establishment insider. We saw that in the first four years. Yes, he is an eccentric narcissist, but he is also a pragmatist. So That's why I say about the Russians. They'll light to you about Russia. They'll tell you the truth about America and American politicians. For sure. As a businessman, Trump understands it sanctions harm the dollar's dominance in the world. However, that's insufficient reason to stage a revolution in the United States and to go against the anti Russian line of the notorious Deep State, which is much stronger than any Trump he said, And he said, but what about Harris. You shouldn't expect any surprises from her. She's inexperience and according to her enemies, she's just plain stupid. Lalla, you know, he's lalla, beautiful meaningless speeches and boring correct answers. The questions will be prepared for her, which she will read off of a teleprompter while laughing contagiously. There were sanctions against the USSR throughout the twentieth century, and they've returned on an unprecedented scale in the twenty first. So it's sanctions forever, or rather until the US collapses during an imminent new civil war. After all, Hollywood makes films about this for a reason, and you have people writing books about it for a reason as well. So a Sergei Markov, a pro Putin political scientist and former advisor to Putin, said, we know, if something really starts in America, civil war in Ukraine will stop. One week later, he said, because that's what's really going on, civil war in Ukraine. That civil war kicked off with a CIA led coup in twenty fourteen. By the time, you know, and then Zelenski got elected on a campaign of stopping that war in twenty nineteen. But rather than stopping it, the person that he sent to the peace Commission, Alexey Arrestovich, told a reporter live in an interview on Ukrainian TV, said no, we're not going to have peace. As a matter of fact, it's going to get worse because we're going to be a war with Russia in three years. Happened in twenty twenty two, and he said the country will be completely destroyed. Havoced is the word that he used. She said, Oh, no, it's horrible. Says no, it's good because we get into NATO. He and the people in charge, they get what they want out of it. Well, the rest of their countrymen die. That's why all this stuff is. That's everything's going on. With NATO, the UN Builderberg all that that's all about what they can get out of it while the rest of us die. So he said, if you have a civil war in America, the civil war in Ukraine will stop. And maybe that's what they're betting on. Maybe that's what they're trying to hang on too. Just kind of keep it, you know, churning, just watch what happens with America. But you know, all this is why I guess they want to see a civil war because that that helps with the civil war in Ukraine. So I guess that's one of the reasons why Russia paid these MAGA influencers millions of dollars. At the same time, one of the co founders of this group starts putting out stuff while they they're paying people millions of dollars to build up and to suck up to Trump and to tell every conce fievable lie to make him sound like the Savior is on the way. At the same time that's happening, the same people are paying them millions of dollars to say that are then going out and opposing Trump at the same time, because you see, they would like to have a civil war. And this was dangerous about this election, This was dangerous about this. Well, I'm on Trump's side now, you know, or I'm on Laala side. Now as people start lining up on different sides, they start investing in this and everybody is expecting that, you know, and Trump did it again over the weekend. If I lose, it'll be because it was stolen from me, and we're not going to allow that to happen. We're going to grab people, We're going to lock them up. Doesn't anybody learn from what happened on January the sixth, how he fleeced his supporters, how he cajoled them into going on his behalf, and then how he abandoned them not only on that day, but he abandoned them from being pardoned and left these people twisting in the wind in prison forever. So yeah, it's it's still still going. Meanwhile, you have a GOP pack also running ads in Michigan and the areas that are very very heavy with Muslims, and there's a lot of areas like that. That's why you've got Keith Ellison and why you've got AOC you know, in a lot of these different places because you know, in in Minneapolis, and where Tim Watts is They've got big communities there as well. Same thing is happening in Michigan as well, so they have Muslim heavy Michigan areas. They are running ads telling people how much La La supports is Real basically in her own words. That's fair enough, I think. So now they could go to the Jewish areas where she commercials, where she praises the falacity has because that's what these politicians do. They praise both sides, and I think that's a great strategy quite frankly, if you're going to talk out of both sides of your mouth and you know, put it out for the appropriate audience that wants to pay attention. Republican Pack has launched a clever ad campaign that praises Harris for supporting the state of Israel and putting quote supporters of a free Palestine in their place and running it in Muslim areas. That should work pretty effectively if they are going to show up to vote. Perhapsly well, But you know, we have this the issue with the election that really concerns me again it is the civil war, and we have already split in terms of the media, and a good example of this is this story about whether or not RK. Junior is going to be taken off of the ballot. He wants to get off the ballot in states that might be close, so I'll stay on the ballot, and some of the states were it's a done deal for one of the other candidates, but if it's negotiable, you know, it could swing one way or the other. I want to be taken off of the ballot. That was the agreement that he had with Trump, and so he's suing a couple of different states to get off now. To give you an example of how the media e skews all this, of course they do it with the polls, because you can find a poll that's going to say whatever you want it to say, and you can create a poll that's going to say whatever you want to say and then use that to push people. And they even do that, and they used to do it anyway, I don't know if they still do it. Used to call people just before the election. When people didn't vote in advance or vote by mail, they would call them just before the election and they would tell them that it was a poll, but they would ask questions about the various candidates and then those questions, they would drop negative information, for example, of the person who was their opponent, and hoping that not that they really care about what you say, they're just hoping that that information that has been subtly inserted into that questionnaire can be used to push you to their side. Call them push polls. So you can use poles that way. You can use them in the media when you go to these different websites and I do. I go to both sides and look at them, and it is amazing to me. As they said before, it's like a ven Got diagram where these two circles are not even touching. They're not even tangential. There's definitely not an overlap when it comes to politics. They're telling you two completely different stories, and this is what they're going to do to try to push us into a civil war because everybody's consuming one of these two worlds of information that are not interacting with the other side whatsoever, even to refute it, to say, well, these other people are saying this and that's why the that's not true. No, they don't even report that. So for example, on Friday, you had the Associated Press and Matt Drudge featured in this headline. Judge rejects RFK requests. Now, let me just say I don't care one way or the other. And I don't think most voters are going to care one way or the other about whether or not RFK Junior's on there. But the Democrats, the Republicans do care, and they're fighting about this back and forth. They think it'll make a difference, Honestly, don't. I think more than half of his support was going to break one way or the other for a Republican or Democrat anyway, And because that's just the way it happens with third party and independent candidates. I watched that happen election after election after election after election, and I don't think this is going to be any different. But you have on the Associated Press and they still have this headline. Judge rejects RFK requests. This article last night when I grabbed it was still up from Friday and they had not adjusted it, and it was linked by Drudge for a day or so. And so what they're saying is that he tried and failed to get off the ballot in North Carolina and the AP and when you got the AP side, it's like, you know, support us it's like what they want money and they said to keep objective reporting alive. Are you kidding me? You're the biggest propaganda organization out there, the Associated Press. Associated propaganda is what I call him, But they still have it up. Meanwhile, the Trump media is telling a completely different story. And this particular case, the Trump media is telling you the truth. The Trump media is telling you that later that day on Friday that was reversed. So AP tells you the truth, but not the whole truth and the subsequent thing which should have been updated by them, but they don't do it because we're talking about two different worlds. Here's what's really going on. RFK Junior won appeals in both North Carolina and in Michigan to get off the ballot because I think that's going to help Trump Again, I don't think it will, but nevertheless, you know that's they lied about it with Associated Press and they use that to say, oh, look, our side is stronger, our side is definitely going to win. That type of thing. So he won two appeals on Friday, and one of the things that I think is good is that they're going to start sending ballots out in North Carolina on Friday. North Carolina has the longest voting period of any state. I think it's still that way. It's been that way for a very long time. Stop and think about it. We haven't had the first presidential debate, and of course it'll be the one and only presidential debate that hasn't happened. The vice presidential debate hasn't happened. And that was my intention. That's why they picked such a late convention date. The Democrats did, and that's why they picked a convention date that gave them a lot of time to remove Biden from the ballot and so forth. This is all orchestrated, the prosecution, the persecution of Trump, the you know, letting the first debate happen, and then using that as a basis to remove Biden, and doing that before he was the official nominee, because it would be all kinds of other issues if he had officially become the nominee. So doing all that and then anointing her and having the convention and making her the official nominee, and then having voting start at least in North Carolina before the first before the first debate with her happens. So voting season was supposed to kick off on Friday. Because of this lawsuit, they now have to redo the ballot. And so that's good. It'll make the elections in North Carolina perhaps a little bit more honest. To delay these ballots. An appeals court so that Kennedy should be removed from the ballot in North Carolina, a ruling that would require counties to reprint ballots, which we're expected to be mailed beginning on Friday. It's unclear if that ruling, which reverses a lower court's denial on Thursday, is unclear whether or not that'll be appealed, but at least it will temporarily delay the distribution of mail ballots. And in Michigan, an appeals court agreed to remove Kennedy from the ballot as well, disagreeing with the Secretary of State, who is a Democrat, that it was too late to remove him. So again, they fought like mad to keep Kennedy out of the Democrat party. They fought like mad to keep him off the ballot state after state. Now they're fighting like mad to keep him on. So they think that as going to make a difference. I don't think so, based on what I've seen I think everybody's going to you know, jump into this on one side of the other. So again, you know, when we look at the I cannot get behind Trump. It's just the bioweapon thing, the warp speed stuff, the lies about that. No, no, I can't vote for that. The delusional MAGA people. Maybe they should change it to MATA, you know, make America die again. It's get Trump in. He could do some more pharmaceutical damage and all this stuff about urf K Junior. See, that's the most important thing that RFK Junior does for Trump is to assuage many of these MAGA voters who are.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: He calls himself the father of the vaccine and all the rest of this stuff. The most important thing about having RFK Junior there is to get those people think that, no, Trump is really going to fix the vaccine stuff. I'm sorry, I saw that rodeo back in twenty sixteen where he kept talking about autism, about the damage of vaccines. Trump did and then he brought in RFK Junior and then immediately ditched RFK Junior because he got millions of dollars from pharmaceutical companies. RFK Junior is just being used by Trump to bid up his buyoff price if he becomes president, and right now he's being used to try to convince people to vote for him. But here's the big joke. It isn't who votes that counts, is who counts the votes. No decision has been made on whether the ruling will be appealed. Reprinting ballots in North Carolina would be a pricey undertaking that could significantly delay the distribution of mail ballots, and that could be important in some of the elections that they may not be tampering with, maybe local elections in Michigan. The ballots have not yet been printed, but they're scheduled to be printed soon. And so that's in the second case. And then you have Newsweek. The same people like Time magazine, and we're telling us in nineteen seventy nine that we're going to be out of oil and natural gas by the mid nineteen eighties. They're now telling us that Laala Harris could win North Carolina. Al right, preparing for their side. You know, Trump won North Carolina in both twenty sixteen and in twenty twenty. But if you believe Newsweek, which I would never believe anything, they say it's in play. But even there, they say early voting is crucial. In North Carolina. In twenty twenty, you had sixty five percent voted early. So they said eighteen percent of North Carolina voters voted by mail. Sixty five percent, however, voted early. Now I don't know if that means that they voted by mail early, or if if that's just a number of people who voted by mail one way or the other, because you can go in and vote early before the election. But that's a big part of the corruption that is happening in a lot of different states, especially in North Carolina, is this early and extended voting, and that's what they're very famous for. On rock Fan Solo Cat nineteen eighty, Trump confusing Megan Kelly with Rosy o'donald. Yeah, I remember that. I played that clip a couple times last week. That was where he said I lost by a whisker, right, and that first debate with Rosie o'donald and Lex Friedman, who had done it or whoever get it put up a picture of Megan Kelly and Trump at that debate. Maybe another indication of Trump's middle decline, Biden's middle decline is simply more advanced. I agree with that quite Frankly, I haven't focused on that, but if you look at the interviews that he's had with that Mother's group that ironically was formed because of lockdown, and then they have the father of the lockdown, come on, it's just politics is so stupid. But I understand what they're doing. You know, they now have all the MAGA people have closed rinks. They're against lockdown, they're against the vaccines, but they've closed ranks around the guy that did it all. And so this organization, even though they were created during that time to try to oppose that, they understand that the people that would support them on issues also support Trump. That's the crazy world that we're in, and so they'll have him on. But he was very low key in that. He was very low key in THEO Vaughn's interview. Well yeah, I think so, yeah, it's very I mean, he didn't look like Trump at all, and so and those three interviews, all three of them, he seemed to really Some people said, well, it looks like he's lost a step or so, you know, he's slowing down, and it'll be interesting to see what happens in the debate. But yeah, I think there is definitely mental decline that is there. But it's not even the issue, you know, just another reason why maybe the powers that be will select him. It'll be easier to deal with. Then maybe he was the first time around. The First time around, all they did was have to pay him. But now maybe they don't have to pay as much. Don't you remember we we sent you that check last Oh you did? I remember that? Yeah. And so when we have a lifelong Democrat, Alan Dershowitz announces that he's left the Democrat Party just a few years after lifelong Democrat Donald Trump announced that he had left the party. Right and Willett Daily WND is so excited about the fact that this guy who defended Jeffrey Epstein, this guy who talked about how he thought the age for consent should be lowered, this guy who said that, but know, what they're doing is not vaccine mandates. I would argue that before the Supreme Court and I would win. As a matter of fact, I would do the real vaccine mandate. I would send the police to your house and have them drag you out of your house and forcefully inject you. That guy that guy has now left the Democrat Party and he's now a Republican. Shouldn't we be glad about that? Isn't it great? Aren't you great that people who used to have a D behind their name now have an R behind the name because all it's forgiven and that's the only thing that matters. They're now part of our clique. The only reason that Derschwitz is doing this is not because he supports the Constitution. He opposes a constitution has time and again. It's not because he supports any morality that we would like to see back in government. It's not because he believes your body, your choice. You should be able to decide if somebody's going to inject you with a bio weapon that's not been tested proven. None of that anything to do with America. He's doing this because of Israel. He doesn't care a what about America. Alan Dershowitz is all about Israel. And you've got the conservative publications. Oh this is great now. Alan Dershowitz is on ors. He's been on side of Trump for a very long time. The question you should be asking yourself is is Trump on our side? Who is he actually working for? He's working for a lot of people, none of whom were on the side of America. And then you've got Tim Walltz. He's touting his support for LGBTQ, and he says, why would I stop anybody else from marrying the person they love? Well, yeah, why would you stop somebody from doing all the things that you want to stop them from doing? Why would you stop somebody from earning a living by throwing the business owner in jail? The lady that I interviewed talked about, they actually threw her in jail. He want her in jail. Well, you would stop somebody from marrying a person that they love out of love to them and out of obedience to God, and to explain to them the bigger picture that is involved there and how God has got a better purpose for your life. He doesn't tell people to do things simply because he wants to exercise authority. However, if you rebel against him, he will exercise an authority eternally over you. And so out of love, we warn people, same reason we would warn people about the vaccines. And the other thing is that Tim Waltz was forcing on people. How about the lady who is still fighting lost her job, but is still fighting. Was kicked out as a clerk of a court because it violated her beliefs in her conscience to marry a homosexual couple. We don't care about that, do we see. Some people's conscience matters, some people's love matters. She loved God. That doesn't matter, not to the tyrants like Tim Walls and people who out of conscience don't want to be forced to be jabbed. He doesn't care about any of that stuff. Somebody who wants to just work and provide for their family, he doesn't care about that. You will do what he has to say and or else. That's what this guy has always been about. So when we talked about why would anybody stop this or that? And you look at all the things that these people have prohibited. They've stopped people from speaking. Why would you do that? What kind of a person are you that you would stop people from speaking? You don't want to oppose them, You just want to throw them in jail over and over again. As your people have said, again, La.
Speaker 9: La says, as he has lost his privileges and it should be taken down. And the bottom line is that you can't say that you have one rule for Facebook, and you have a different rule for Twitter. The same rule has to apply, which is that there has to be a responsibility that is placed on these social media sites to understand their power. They are directly speaking to millions and millions of people without any level of oversight or regular can't have that, and that has to stop.
Speaker 2: Jake's Apperson like, well, wait a minute, wait a minute, how do we square that? I mean the people that I work for. I work for a news organization. Jake is thinking, and it's like, but using that logic, you're going to tell us all we have to say. It's a privilege. You've lost that privilege. You're going to have to have oversight and permission to say anything that you want to say. Why would they do that? Tim? Why would you do that?
Speaker 4: La?
Speaker 15: La?
Speaker 2: Well we know why. Why would the Democrats do this? You got a retired Green Beret who has been held without bail on a misdemeanor charge for three years. Three years on a misdemeanor charge, and according to federal rules, with a misdemeanor charge, he's been held since September thirtieth, twenty twenty one, so over almost exactly three years. What about that speedy trial thing. Why would you ignore that La La and Waltz? Why would you ignore that He's been held illegally and unconstitutionally since September thirtieth, twenty twenty one. Now, it's absolutely criminal for the Biden administration and Democrats to be doing this, But I think it's also criminal that Trump would leave him twisting in the wind. He could have preemptively pardoned all of these people. As I mentioned before, that very Insurrection Act that they are so proud of, was when they put that in, Andrew Johnson, who was the president at the time, took over from Lincoln, pardoned all the people who had been involved in the insurrection, what they call the insurrection, the Second War of American Independence that was lost. But he pardoned all the people that they had labeled as insurrectionists because he wanted to stop the civil war. These people want to start a civil war. But he pardoned all of them, none of them had even been charged. And you have the power to do that. More recently, General Ford pardoned Richard Nixon before he was ever charged. So you know, you had hundreds of thousands or millions of people pardoned by Andrew Johnson over the Insurrection Act before they were even charged. Trump just walked away. Well, why because these are people that he organized, These are people that he fleeed, These are people that he promised that he would I'll meet you over there at the site. And he not only ran away that day, but he ran away from them permanently and let them have this type of stuff happened to them. So, according to the federal rules of criminal procedure, a defendant is not even required to be present for his or her hearing if it's a misdemeanor. And yet this judge says, I'm holding him and I'm not going to give him a trial because he wants to defend himself pro se. So he doesn't get a trial. I'm just going to keep him in jail indefinitely three years. Even quoting from the Code here National File. Quoting from the Federal Code, a defendant need not be present under any of the following circumstances and misdemeanor offense that is right there. Brown is being held in general population because the government says he's a national security threat. But Brown and those around him believe that he's being intentionally placed in situations which could be potentially harmful physically or even fatal.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Of course, by virtue of the fact that he's only being charge of the misdemeanor, he should not even be sitting in jail in violation of law. Judge Meta ordered Brown to be moved from the Citrus County Detention Facility in Florida to the DC goolog that's a good way to describe it, where he is now being held with a general population and not in protective custody with the other j sixers. They put him in an even higher risk area, but again abandoned by Trump. After the unconstitutional rate of his home, Brown was pushed into a federal jury trial in the Middle District of Florida over weapons charges and was ultimately convicted. Those charges included allegations that he was in possession of two frag grenades. Brown maintains the evidence against him was planted, and he has submitted DNA evidence that he says proves the grenades were planted on his property that they did not belong to him. The government holes that Brown, a retired twenty year decorated combat veteran, as a domestic terrorist threat, but the FBI reported in mid January of twenty twenty one that Brown was no threat, and even noting that he did not not ever even enter the Capitol. But then eight months later, on September twenty twenty one, three years ago, the Biden demonstration arrested him. See, they hate all the bill rights. They especially hate the First Amendment, as you heard her saying right there. And but Trump's going to save you, right, I just think about January the sixth. When you think about that, we're going to take a quick break. We'll be right.
Speaker 1: Back making sense common again. You're listening to the David Knight Show. Excuse me. On Rumble, Stealth Patriot, thank you very much for the tip. I appreciate, and he writes, I have nothing profound to say today. God bless you day. Well, you make a profound difference when.
Speaker 2: You support us. I really do appreciate that. Thank you so much. That's a big help and it's very rare. Rumble kim O. Sapien says Trump's only job is setting US people up for January for j six two point zero this year. Yeah, I agree, I agree. And it was a setup. It was an amazing setup. Just take a look at this guy, this green beret right a misdemeanor charge. They keep him in jail for three years. What about the people like Trump and Alex who made millions of dollars who organized this whole thing. Just amazing to me. And some guy who didn't even enter the building. Oh well, yeh, We're going to put him in jail for three years. Just amazing, just amazing. Anyway, we've got You don't know why we're in the situation where we got the oldest Baptist church. I just say church building, the oldest Baptiste that. If you want to see the Baptist the oldest Baptist church, they're all in the graveyard there. Church is the people, they're all dead, they're you know, their bodies are there. They're somewhere else. But this is the Baptist church that was established in sixteen thirty eight by Puritan minister Roger Williams in a since shed its long history a faithful teaching and tradition is now led by a woman, doctor Jamie Washam, where they regularly share progressive LGBT propaganda and it put out church signs about how Jesus has two dads and God the Father has imagined personal pronouns well now what they're doing is they decided that they want to get hep You know this is all about like I said that just like the libraries have lost their basic function. Nobody goes there to read books anymore. They just read books online if they even bothered read books, and most of them don't read books. And people don't go to meet together as churches in order to read the book, the book of books. So the Bible is it's a collection of books, like a bibliography type of thing. They don't go to read the book. They don't read the book at home, they don't read it online, they don't read it they're in the church building. And so both the libraries and the churches have lost their function and they've got to find something to do with these buildings to justify their continued existence. And so they hold drag Queen Storytime hours or in the case of this one, they decided that they're going to do not a movie well it actually I guess it is kind of a movie theme. It's a horror themed Necronomicon festival. There we go, Well, you've got Cthulhu. This is imagined by HP Lovecraft, right, so they're going to embrace HP Lovecraft rather than Jesus Christ. And when you look at show the show the if you got the article there, show some of the pictures that they've got there. Jesus was a Jewish Palestinian refugee. It's one of the things they put out front of the church. You know, they got the little marquis at churches. This one is really nice. I mean, it's got very elaborate marquee thing they get. Somebody goes out there and sticks the characters in, you know, this this rigid felt thing. They don't tell people that Jesus was a Palestinian refugee. Well no, And then another one here, treat everyone you meet like God in drag. I don't really know how to treat God in drag because that's just a theoretical construct there. Or this one. God's pronouns, God's pronouns, he, him, she, her, they them. You know, God has told us what his preferred pronouns are. You might aught to read that book sometime. He's told us what his preferred pronouns are, and you might not want to trigger him on that. There's plenty of other things that're probably triggering him on as well. This year they got help from necro Namakon, a three day event named after horror writer HP Lovecraft's famed magical story, also known as the Book of the Dead. Neo Nami Khan is a convention about HP Lovecraft, I guess is a biennial, multifaceted exploration of the weird fiction literary genre, which combines elements of horror, science fiction, fantasy, and magical realism. It's attended by about fifteen hundred people, and since I guess his church probably didn't have fifteen people anymore that come to it, they wanted to try to tap into that. Well, here's the thing, you know, the Bible combines a lot of different things. That combines heart, combines science especially. Might want to take a look at the horror aspect of that sinners in the end of an angry god horror type of aspect. You might want to take a look at that and think about that whether or not that might be for real, not the imagination of HP Lovecraft. It's also known for inventing the monster Cthulhu, an ancient octopus headed godlike aliens lived in the ocean since the dawn of humankind, and on and on. As part of the festivities, a church hosted the opening ceremony of this year's Neoonomicon, and they had one person who goes by the name she calls herself the Bride of Cthulhu, played some tunes for the attendees while the ancient horror mingled about in the sanctuary. Because that's what this is right here, that's the Cthulhu costume. Somebody was wearing. Well, you know, HP Lovecraft, maybe they got Witchcraft there, HP Witchcraft. But this kind of stuff is happening because people are profoundly disinterested and uninformed about pretty much everything you had. Many people don't know the difference, don't even know what's in the Bible, as some recent polls have shown. But Lala Harris is trying to scare people with the idea that Trump is going to jail journalists. Well, I don't know, he hasn't really done that, but actually Lala Harris already did that. You know, the thing that happened over the weekend was he said, Wow, I'm going to come after all these people are rigging the election because I know that I'm going to win, and I know that one way or the other, I'm going to win. And so when we do we're going to come after the crooked donors, and certainly there are cricket donors out there. They're laundering money through these I've pointed that out. Multiple people have gone around and looked at the donation list, and people who were making small donations like five or ten dollars and doing it like, you know, five or six times a day for years or whatever, and donating tens of thousands of dollars. They go around these people. They're poor, they are some of them are unemployed or they're retired or whatever it is. Well, I don't have that kind of money. Yes, I donated to Act Blue in the past, but and I certainly hope they win. But that wasn't me making those donations. Well again, it was just money laundering. And so he's making these kinds of statements. Again, if he was smart, he would have surrogates do that. If he wanted to attack La La over any personal issues. The way that's always been done in the past was to have other people do it for them, because when you do it yourself, you look petty and deranged, and that's the you know what Trump looks like when he does it. But he doesn't have any surrogates doing it for him. But when La La Harris says Trump is going to put journalists in jail, she did that with David Delighten when he exposed planned parenthood providing body parts for hire, and of course the trial then because she came after him, and then her successor, Javier Abrisera, who is now head of HHS, head of the FDA, head of the NIH and so forth, ahead of all that stuff. Well, and of course head of an IAI D where Faucio was heat that guy also continue the persecution of David de Lighton, jailing a journalist, jailing a whistleblower, and so it's not theoretical as but she's trying to scare everybody to think that Trump is going to do that. She said, Consider, and this is at the convention. Consider what Trump intends to do if we give him power again, Consider his explicit intent to set free violent extremists who assaulted those law enforcement officers at the Capitol. Well, no, I think you know, somebody actually assaulted someone. They deserve to do some time, not forty years or whatever. And people who peacefully entered don't deserve to be in jail for twenty thirty forty years, and people you didn't even go into the building who have a misdemeanor complaint against them don't deserve to be held for three years. In the general population in DC, his explicit intent to jail journalists, political opponents, and anyone he sees as the enemy. His explicit intent is to deploy our active duty military against our own citizens. He hasn't talked about doing that.
Speaker 1: They have.
Speaker 2: Biden said, well, it's a nice gun you got there. You think you can beat my military? Essentially to paraphrasing, he was not the first one to say that. The first one to say that was Eric Swalwell, and then it was picked up by Beto or Warkes, picked up by Biden. De Lighten noted with irony. He said, well, she is so unburdened by what has been, isn't she? He said, let me remind you, La La Harris, as a citizen journalist, I had my home rated, my work product seized at gunpoint, and spent an afternoon behind bars because of your feelty the planned parenthood as California Attorney general, That's exactly what she is about. Yeah, she's a tyrant who doesn't think that Elon Musk's going to be allowed to own anything. But we talk about the ignorance of Christians. You know, this survey by LifeWay Research show the sixty one percent of Christians think the story of Romulus and Remus is in the Bible. I guess that's in the Book of Romans, right, Supposedly the two fictional twins who were raised by a wolf. They had a famous statue of it. You know, they were nursing from the wolf or whatever. But you know the Paul's Letter to the Romulans, that's it right there, one of the most famous ones in the Bible. I'm sure that's what they think is in there. And then you've got the Gospel according to Uncle Remus where he talks about bra Rabbit and things like that. Survey of one thousand and eight American Protestant churchgoers to identify as having very strong evangelical beliefs seek to gain an understanding of their attitudes towards Old Testament Bible stories, well not even the New Testament. Do they know anything about it. And we see this over and over again. It really amazes me. Like I said before, Tim Allen, who seven years ago was saying, I'm a Christian. I'm very strong about that. Interviewer was saying, oh, you're very spiritual, all this kind of stuff. Just recently he came out and he said, I just read the Bible for the first time. It's amazing.
Speaker 4: Same thing.
Speaker 2: Tucker Carlson said, Well, I hope that they are. I hope they do understand it is amazing. It absolutely is amazing. But you know, so many people will identify as a Christian without ever picking it up and looking at it. Might have it on their coffee table or whatever, but they never open it up and read it. I hope you're not one of those people. When asked how much the story of Romulus and Remus found in the Bible could you tell from memory, only thirty nine percent of the people said it's not a Bible story. The other sixty one percent of the people said, well, I don't know if I can memorize it or not. School district. Meanwhile, I'll spend hundreds of thousands of dollars for an energy healer who uses sacred geometry. This is in Silicon Valley. It's the school district that's there. And listen to the justification for this one hundred and eighty nine thousand dollars for taxpayer funded energy healer in May. Despite tight budgeting which has resulted and cuts to elective classes and understaffing, they say, Mountain View Whisman School District hired the energy healer to quote help leaders manage and reduce daily stress levels that negatively impact their well being and therefore their effectiveness and roles. According to the contract, the district has paid the energy healer more than three hundred and fifteen thousand dollars over three years. It's mind boggling, said one parent. We are so angry here. They should be talking to some of the people who don't even have kids in the school. You mean I got to pay that for other kids to get this kind of indoctrination. Parents of children within the district discovered the spending and a review of the district's financing in the spring after revealed that it could cut some of the elective classes in the middle school. We just don't have enough money for these elective classes. So they start looking to it and so well, what are you spending money on. The district's budget also included one hundred and eighty thousand dollars to a DC public relations firm. And another six hundred thousand dollars annually for leadership coaching. The energy healer is meant to facilitate quote spiritual development and awakening unquote, and uses quote sacred geometry to do chakra clearing and alignment to perform energy healing on the spiritual, physical, and emotional levels. According to her website, one former teacher, so how did they how did they square this? Where is the group citizens united against the freedom from religion? Society right, not citizens unit, But it's the freedom from religion? Where those people? I don't see anybody paying a chaplain or a pastor or somebody that had any school district over one hundred thousand dollars a year salary. It would have been one hundred and five and three hundred and fifteen thousand over three years.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 2: One former teacher in the district set her school suffered from a lack of funding. So we have no custodian, no sufficient substitute teachers. Teachers are overworked, underpaid. She also claimed that Principles and other administrators were away for the healing sessions weekly and unavailable. Hey there we go. We're living in a third world here. The district's Superintendent Yin Day, Rudolph defended the district's decision to hire the healer, saying, quote, well, all the tech industries around us do it. Unquote, Oh okay, yeah, I think the wellness of our employees is worth every dollar. Many students in the distric or failing to meet testing standards, with only twenty four percent of Hispanic students, who make up the majority of the district, reaching grade level in math and thirty two percent reaching grade level in English, according to the Chronicle, Well they're doing a lot better than schools in Washington, DC. I gotta say in New York, where they're paying the most for these per capita per student, and they typically have less than ten percent you're proficient in math or in English. So at least they're doing a little bit better than some of those schools when they get a quarter of them or maybe a third of them who are proficient in one or the other. We take a quick break and we're we come back and talk a little bit about cars.
Speaker 4: They're doing what in the place they named after me?
Speaker 2: Good thing?
Speaker 4: I have the David Knight Show to keep me informed on the plots of these traders.
Speaker 1: Making sense common again this is the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Well, as I was talking about last week, I didn't get into enough of the details, but we got at the very end of the show. I just kind of dropped it out there, saying, electricity rates are going to go up by factor of twenty eight. You think you're going to have electric car? You know, we just had and I thought it was interesting an electric car. It was actually one of the lightning Ford pickup trucks and it weighs nine thousand pounds empty. And take a look at what happened when it went through a covered historical covered bridge here it is right here, and what I mean it went through the bridge. It went through the bridge. It just went straight down. Fortunately, they said there's usually a lot of people that are doing innertubing and things like that. Fortunately there was nobody underneath it, and fortunately the owner of the very very heavy forward pickup truck escaped unhurt, but not so for the bridge. And again, when you look at how much this thing weighed, when you look at the curb weight of the Ford F one fifty, which is the internal combustion engine version, it's about half of what this electric one is. But when you look at the gross vehicle weight, it gets a little. And again I don't know the difference between how they calculate the curb weight versus a gross vehicle weight that is up to seven thousand pounds versus the nine thousand pound curb weight for the electric car. Either way, there's clear signs saying you know, don't this is only rated for vehicles under six thousand pounds, So probably either one of them would have collapsed through it, but definitely the electric one. It just amazes me to see something that is four and a half times away to my car. What about the energy efficiency stuff with us? I had an electrical engineering professor who was he would ride his bicycle to work and he would he's one of these early adopters of climate garbage and everything. Get electrical engineering professor, but idiot when it came to political critical thinking, you could say, is an idiot savant? An idiot engineer savant or something? Anyway, he said, what is it that we think that we should wrap ourselves in a car that weighs a couple of times or a ton or two or something like that? And how absurd is that? And yet now you've got all the greenies. That's why he would ride a bicycle. It's just so inefficient to move yourself around and something that weighs tons. It's got to be a better way. Yeah, let's move ourselves around in something that weighs four and a half tons. How about that, and let's compel people to go with a higher weight stuff. Does that make any sense at all? No, it doesn't, I said last week, and I wanted to correct it when I was talking about this. It's at one hundred and fifty five kill a watt one hundred and fifty five dollars for killwatower, I think, and it's actually megawatt and we're talking about the host sale price. Just to clarify that. That came up because we were talking about the boondoggles in New York, massive wind power fields that are being put out in the water to give power to Long Island and some places in New York, New York City. And right now, the current whostsale rate is thirty six dollars per megawatt hour, and that's the whostsale price. So you're going to pay quite a bit more for that at the retail level. But that's what these different power generators are charging each other right now, thirty six dollars per megawat hour. These wind field these wind farms are being built by foreign oil companies coming out of Finland, and one of them I think is Danish. But nevertheless, these foreign oil companies that all the green people really hate are putting this stuff up and with government subsidies and all the rest of stuff making it economical for them, they are going to be making a profit of forty five dollars per megawatt hour. Just to understand, right now, the entire cost, the entire cost is thirty six dollars. That's they're charging. The utilities are being charged thirty six. They're going up so high that their profits are going to be forty five dollars. They're going up to one hundred and fifty five dollars per megawatts, so they're going up about five times more expensive, and their profits alone are going to be more than the entire cost that is happening right now. So this is a calculation that was run through in a different spot from this is from what's upwith that dot com? The Green New Deal can make electricity twenty eight times more expensive. So here's the calculations that I ran through to show how the Green New Deal can cause the average household electricity bill in the United States to be a crushing fifty two five hundred dollars a year. You want to pay that. That's what Laala Harris and Biden and the Democrats are really pushing through. They'll probably get it pushed through with Trump as well. He didn't want to get out of the Paris climate of core, but fifty five hundred dollars. The reason is simple. Wind and solar require a lot of battery backup, and we use a tremendous amount of electricity, so the cost of all these batteries is many trillions of dollars. That's right. You cannot use solar and wind without having some kind of backup system. And back in two thousand and nine, when I was working with a group and we were suing Michael Mann and we were fighting in a lawsuit against the state of Colorado that was putting in the first renewable so called renewable mandates in the country at that point in time. We lost that one too. You know, you don't always win in a good fight. And we pointed out that what they were using for backup on wind and solar as they varied going up and down. What they used for backup was coal and gas, the very things that they said, oh that's horrible, and we said, and not only that, but they're having to cycle up and down the coal and the gas plants. And it works the same way as it would if you were in city traffic with your car your truck and you're you know, you're, you're starting it and stopping it instead of driving down the highway. You know, you always if you're going steady state, you get far more, far better fuel economy and less emissions and all the rest of stuff. And the same thing is true of the power plants. And so to make these things work. Now here we are fifteen years later and Elon Musk has these massive battery energy storage sites best and it's just a big collection of batteries, a big expensive collection of batteries, very very expensive. The expense alone should make it prohibited. But it's also a gigantic fire hazard as well. He doesn't even talk about that aspect. He just talks about the dollars and cents. He says, so the electricity storage capacity required to reach to replace today's fossil fuel electricity generation nationwide is going to be two hundred and fifty thousand megawatt hours. By the way, this is what's going to make Musk the world's first trillionaire. So assume that grid scale battery facilities cost three hundred thousand dollars per megawatt hour of storage capacity. Today's cost actually is higher. Thus, the capital cost of the storage is going to be seventy five trillion dollars. Springing this cost out over twenty years gives us an annual cost of three point seventy five trillion dollars. Us household electricity usage is one and a half trillion killowad hours per year, and so he says, therefore the household cost is two dollars and fifty cents per kilo what hour he said, average household usage. And right now where you know, typically you're paying you know, maybe eleven cents or something like that per kill a what hour said, Average household usage is ten thousand, five hundred killo whate hours per year. That's the annual household cost of this storage capacity is going to be twenty six thousand, two hundred and fifty dollars on your electric bill to pay for this. You take these very expensive, inefficient they're not sustainable. They're intermittent. So they instead of calling it renewable energy, they should have called it intermittent energy if they were going to be honest. But to say it's renewable implies that these things last forever. None of it does, and as we've talked about before, none of it takes into consideration the lifetime energy requirements of creating the solar panels or creating the windmills and that type of thing. But they're intermittent, they're not sustainable, and so to try to make them sustainable for the grid and steady state for the grid, you have to invest in these massively expensive and massive fire hazards of these battery energy storage sites. So he says, today's average annual electric bill is eighteen hundred dollars about one hundred and fifty dollar a month. So he said, this electricity cost increase is going to be fourteen times as much. So how's he get to the twenty eight Well, he doubles it because he says this doesn't include the cost of transporting the electrification, transportation and gas heat, which are also part of the Green New Deal. Electrification is often estimated to roughly double the amount of the electricity generated in Texas. Of course, when they built the massive windmill feels that were responsible for the blackout during the winter, the state paid for billions of dollars. And of course that comes back to the customer. Whether they put it on your monthly bill or they put it on your taxes, you wind up paying it. And he says, so if you go through with the Green New Deal and you put these battery energy storage sites out there, you're going to pay between twenty six and fifty two thousand dollars a year and electricity instead of eighteen hundred dollars. Thank you for joining us. Have a good day.
Speaker 10: Let me tell you the David Night Show you can listen to with your ears. You can even watch it by using your eyes.
Speaker 6: In fact, if you can hear me, that.
Speaker 10: Means you're listening to the David Night Show right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good job.
Speaker 10: And you want to know something else.
Speaker 16: You can find all the links to everywhere to watch or listen to the show at Thedavidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 6: That's a website