Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raise by Giants Live special broadcast. Good to see everyone. Welcome everyone in the chat and any moderators and channel members out there, and to anyone that's listening to the replay, thanks for joining us. If you're listening on YouTube or x follow the show on the audio only podcast on Spotify, Apple podcast, and Google podcast. But we are back at him again, guys, and you guys better buckle up for this one, because we have some good news and we also have some shocking news, and we are leading the charge on this case and we're not going to let up. I've been told that others are starting to catch on to what's been happening with this case. They're discovering that Virginia Giuphra's husband, Robert Giuffrey, is a manipulative, serial domestic violence abuser. Sean Atwood has apparently done several shows on this and around the same time I started doing my shows. I haven't listened to them because I don't want to be influenced by others information. I will listen to them eventually once I've exhausted all of my research on my own. But people have been reaching out to me, sending me photos emails. It's really encouraging. We have to keep this Virginia Giupray case in the public eye and keep discussing it until we bring about an investigation on Virginia giuphrase has been Robert Guffrey. Okay, we got to keep doing this until there's an investigation on this man, this scumbag piece of shit right here, this narcissistic woman beating, gaslighting, domestic violence abus her Okay that I'd been abusing Virginia Guffrey for over ten years. Her family knew all about the abuse, stated in the People magazine article less than a week after she was released from the hospital, which the hospital visit was blamed on a bus accident. But the bus accident, by all accounts, was minor according to the police in the account by the guy that was driving the bus, Ross Muns. So if the injuries didn't come from the bus accident, which from my investigation and looking into this, the bus story was a giant cover story, how did she get this many injuries? Okay? How did she end up looking like this? Off? The best story was a minor accident. Where did they come from? Robert Guphray, Okay, where did they come from And where's your statement? Where's your statement on supposedly your wife killing herself? And why didn't you show up to her house after it had been reported thus she had killed herself. Her brother was there, her brother and her wife was there. Where were you? What are you trying to hide, Robert Guphray? And why can't anybody figure anything else out about your life? Why is nothing written about you online? Why is there no articles, no wiki page, nothing at all? And why are you trying to cover up the fact that Virginia was sent to Thailand in two thousand and two by Epstein? And that's where Virginia met you and you got married ten days later, right after just meeting. And why were you not charged with domestic assault in January ninth of twenty twenty five for beating Virginia to within an inch of her life? But instead you turned around and filed a family restraining order against her and took the kids. What are you afraid of? Were you afraid of not having access to the money Virginia was getting from Prince Andrew? You need to make a statement, bro, We need answers. This entire thing is so ridiculous, so messy, so convoluted and it's just getting weirder and weirder every single day. So yesterday we covered that Virginia Guphray's lawyer is casting doubt on her suicide. We've got big question marks over it. A lawyer for Virginia Guphray, who killed herself at her home in Australia, has cast doubt on her suicide and assisting we've got bigger questions all over it. Carrie London claimed that forty one year old mother has shown no signs of wanting to harm herself before she was found dad at her farm home in Western Australia last Friday. When I got the phone call, I was like, are you joking? Because there's no sign that's something that that was something that she was considering. The lawyer told the son. Now they're trying to turn this into a overdose. So the Sun article where he made this statement, Virginia guphrase lawyer made this statement that Virginia had overdosed on pills and Virginia's lawyer is trying to say that maybe this was an accidental overdose. We've got big question marks all over it. Carry out it. There's suicide and then there's miss adventure, which could be a possibility. It could be a possibility that maybe she just odd accidentally in her home. She took a lot of pills. It's not uncommon. But the thing that's really interesting about this because I knew that other Epstein victims had also died. Okay, So then I started researching into them, and oh my god, this is crazy. Okay, So Jeffrey Epstein survivor who testified against Justlene Maxwell dies in Florida. Palm Beach County, Florida. One of Jeffrey Epstein's victims who testified against Justlene Maxwell in her trial for sex trafficking miners has died of an accidental overdose. Authority said. Okay, so they're trying to paint Virginia Giuffrey as dying of an accidental overdose of pills. Then you have Caroline Andreano Here, thirty six, was found dead in her hotel room in West Palm Beach, Florida, on May twenty third. According to West Palm Beach, Florida Police Department spokesperson My Jaunches, her death wasn't made public until this week. Okay, that she also died of an accidental overdose after testifying against Juselene Maxwell. This was in twenty twenty three, Okay, which, Hey, this could be a coincidence. One of Jeffrey Epstein's victims dies of an accidental overdose two years ago. Virginia Giuffrey could have possibly died of an accidental overdose. It is understood that the Virginia overdosed on pills. The questions remain over whether the overdose was intentional. But there's a third victim. Okay. Jeffrey Epstein's case, Virginia Guphray's death mark's third loss. Experts say predators need to be punished. This is an article from Fox News. Jeffrey Epstein, accuser of Virginia Giffrey, died of suicide over the weekend, making her the third person to allegedly abuse by the billionaire to die. Jeffrey, forty one, died in Australia, where she had been living. Epstein died of suicide in twenty nineteen while inside the New York City jail after he was federally charged with sex trafficking. It is utterly with broken hearts that we announced Virginia passed away. Yeah, this is the statement from her family. This is the one that we just talked about. Carolina Dreano. Carolina and Andreana, who testified against Gilene Maxwell during her sex trafficking trial, died May twenty third or twenty twenty three, acts after an accidental drug overdose. According to The Palm Beach Post, Andreano died as a result of an overdose of fitanyl methadone in alprazlan in West Palm Beach, Florida hotel room in twenty twenty one. She testified that she had had an addiction to pain pills cocaine, which took a blackout the sexual abuse. Andreano said that Epsteine accused her of Palm Beach mansion beginning in two thousand and one at the age of fourteen. Okay, so maybe this one, maybe this one really was an overdose. But there's a third one. LEAs Sky Patrick. LEAs Sky Patrick died at the age of twenty nine after a drug overdose in West Palm Beach, Florida in two thousand and seven. Authorities side that Patrick was found inside of a hotel room in West Palm Beach, adding that the overdose was accidental. So now we have three people, all Epstein victims, all testifying against Epstein, all coincidentally dying of drug overdoses or accidental drug overdoses. Just how they're trying to pin this that Virginia Giuffrey died of a drug overdose. One or two could be a coincidence, But three, three of these women, three of Epstein's victims, have all died of apparent drug overdoses or accidental drug overdoses. And this is what her lawyer is trying to make the case for. Virginia Geuphra's lawyer is trying to make the case for is that he believes that the suicide was an accidental suicide, just like Leah Sky Patrick. In twenty seventeen in Florida, authority said that Patrick was found inside of a hotel room in West Palm Beach, adding that the overdose was accidental. So now we have three Epstein victims that have all died supposedly in the exact same way. Again, one or two could be a coincidence, but three, three Epstein victims all dying of drug overdoses. It's a little sauce. It's a little sauce to me, and Virginia Gipprey does not look like a drug addict. Her face is full, her cheeks aren't sinking in. She looks like a healthy person. She doesn't look like she's doing drugs or on alcohol. You can normally tell when someone is abusing drugs or they're abusing alcohol, you can just look at their cheeks. But her cheeks are full. She doesn't look like she's taking any opiate's. She's not excessively drinking alcohol. I don't know about the others. The others it could have been more prominent, but Virginia Giffrey does not look like she does drugs of any kind. But she could be hiding it, but it's hard to hide. Uh So the next thing is I just found that that was super interesting looking into these other deaths of Jeffrey Epstein victims, and they all died of the exact same thing. Weird, strange. Is it a coincidence? I don't know. Okay, So the next new thing that we got going on here, which is the good news. The good news is that Virginia Guphra's father is now starting to doubt that she died by suicide. This is an e News article Jeffrey Epstein's accusers, Virginia Giufray father doubts she died by suicide. The father and the attorney of Virginia Gufray, who accused Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew of sexual abuse or both calling for a police investigation after the family members said that she died by suicide. Thank god, thank god. There needs to be an investigation. There has to be an investigation. Okay, so some people who knew Virginia Giuffrey are casting doubts over her cause of death. Three days after members of giuffrey his families share the forty one year old who accused Jeffrey Epstein of trafficking heard a Princess Andrew for sex when she was a teenager, died by suicide in her home in Australia. Her dad, Sky Roberts called for an investigation from authorities. Robert cited past social media posts from Geffrey saying that she's had no suicidal ideations, telling teams the article published April twenty eighth that the police should look further into the matter. Yes, they definitely need to. And he's referring to this twenty nineteen tweet. Now, some people have said that, oh well, this was so far back, This was so far back that she made this tweet, things could have changed. Well, when you make a statement like this, when you make a tweet like this, you are highly confident that at no point in the future are you thinking about taking your life. What's going on, Chloe, Good to see you. Thanks for being a writer, Ranger channel member. Appreciate you so. In this tweet that she made from twenty nineteen, she is basically saying that she is highly confident that, in no way, shape or form, at any time in the future is she going to be suicidal. She says that she's made this known to her therapist and GP if something happens to me in the sake of my family, do not let this go away and help me protect them too, menievial people want to see me quieted. That's the tell all thing there this tweet, does she And there's another Epstein victim that's apparently coming out and saying that she would never commit suicide either. I haven't looked into her much either, but supposedly she just made a YouTube video yesterday also claiming that she would never commit suicide. So there we go. When you make a statement like that, you mean that that means that you are highly confident that nothing in the future that is ever going to happen that's going to make you want to commit suicide. So we should believe her. Okay, So likewise, gif phrase lawyer, this is back to the article. Likewise your phrase father said that she that she what just phrase lawyer said, she has a big question. It's a woman. I guess thee phrase lawyer is a woman. I guess I've been calling him a man. Hum I thought it was a dude. Mm, well they don't show a picture of them. Well my fault, my fault for calling you a calling you a dude. Care carry can go both ways. Kerry can be a dude's name or it can be a woman's name. So my fault, Carrie. But I guess you're a woman and I will correct that from here on forward. So likewise, Giffray's lawyer says she has a big question marks about this speak out actor claim sore founder's death. Okay, So when I got the phone call, I was like, are you joking? Carrie London told The Sun in an interview published April twenty eighth. Because there is no sign that this was something that she was considering, Linden argued that while Giffrey was in a lot of pain in the recent stages of her life, she had been looking forward to things in the future. The attorney added, their suicide and then there's misadventure. So they're trying to paint this as a overdose on pills, that she owedd on pills, just like, well, that's what I think. That her dad is trying to just get an investigation going because there has to be an investigation. Junior Giffrase lawyer and dad are both calling for a police investigation after the family members said that she died by suicide. Okay, so all three of Epstein's victims that have died have all died from apparent drug overdose. Accidental drug overdose. Palm Beach County, Florida. One of Jeffrey Epstein's victims who testified against just Lame Maxwell in her trial for sex trafficking minors that died of an accidental overdose. Caroline Andreano, thirty six, was found dead in her hotel room West Palm Beach, Florida, on May twenty third. According to West Palm Beach Police Department spokeswoman Mike Her death wasn't made public until this week, so Caroline Andreano accidental drug overdose sky Uh, what was this lady's name? The third one, LEAs sky Patrick. What's you another Sky? That's so weird? So Virginia Geffrase brother is named Sky, her dad is named Sky. One of the victims of Jeffrey Epstein. Leah sky Patrick. Her original last name is Roberts. Her dad's last name is Roberts. Her husband's name is Robert. There's Skies and Roberts everywhere in this thing. So Leah sky Patrick AUTH already said that Patrick was found inside of her hotel room in West Palm Beach, adding that the overdose was accidental. So we got three overdoses apparently all accidental. Virginia Giphrase lawyer is saying that he believes that the suicide was accidental, just like LEAs sky Patrick here, just like Amanda Andreano, Caroline Andreano and LEAs sky Patrick. Both of these drug gos overdoses happened in Florida. I believe both of them were in West Palm Beach, Florida. Caroline Andreano overdose, West Palm Beach, Florida, hotel room. LEAs sky Patrick, West Palm Beach, Florida, in twenty seventeen in a hotel room. What's going on here? Both overdoses were accidental. Lia sky Patrick overdose accidental. Caroline Andreano accidental drug overdose. Virginia Giuffrey overdosed on pills. Her lawyer believes that it was accidental. This thing keeps getting crazier and crazier. There's so much to unravel in this whole thing, so much to unravel. So, Virginia, this is Dad, Sky Roberts, which her brother is also named Sky Roberts. Born Virginia Roberts Are on August ninth, nineteen eighty three, in Sacramento, California. Virginia, whose nickname was Jenna, spent her early years in California with her parents, Lynn Trude Campbell and Sky Williams Roberts. She had had two step brothers, Sky and Daniel. Her father was a maintenance manager for an apartment complexes in condo buildings in California, before removing the family to Latchki, Florida, when Virginia was in middle school. I believe is what that says? Grade school? Sorry, So Virginia was in grade school. Whenever her father moved them to Florida. It is speculated that when Virginia's father, Sky Roberts, he was a maintenance manager in California, they moved to Florida, and it has speculated that he also got a job at Moral Lago as a maintenance manager in nineteen eighty seven when they moved to Florida. Now in Florida is where at mar A Lago is where Virginia met Jeffrey Epstein. Then we have a video here of Sky Roberts, Virginia's father, talking about this, and we're gonna put our banner up fair disclaimer under Section one oh seven of the Copyright Act of nineteen seventy six allowances made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. I'm putting this up as a precaution because I believe that this Good Morning Britain article is monetized and this is covered under fair use, because we're going to be commenting on Virginia. Geuphrase father talking about how Virginia met Jeffrey Epstein and how this all went down in mar Lago.
Speaker 2: Here we go phrase. Father says we should believe her version of events and that the Duke of York knows the truth and has to live with it. In a world exclusive interview, we're joined now by her father, Sky Roberts, live from Florida. Mister Robbers, thank you very much indeed for joining us. Britain watched your daughter last night, highly emotional and very charged interview in which she made very serious allegations against Prince Andrew, who's already been shamed and removed from most of public life. What is your reaction to that interview and what is your feeling towards Prince Andrew.
Speaker 1: Well, Prince Andrew is trying to vicious way back into the royal family. We just read that in the article yesterday from part four. He was trying to paint Virginia fraid as a liar and try and wiggle his way back into the royal family. Him and his ex girlfriend or girlfriend or whatever she is. But this is Sky Roberts, Virginia Giphra's dad. Your brother is also named Sky Roberts, and one of the victims of Jeffrey Epstein is also named Sky, though it's spelled differently, so strange.
Speaker 3: Well, my failing in storted to Prince Andrew is that he knows the truth and what he really did. I mean, I've seen the interviews him denying everything, but apparently he's not telling the truth. And I think most of Britain knows that. I feel so sorry for my daughter for everything she's went through. At the time that she was going through it, I had no idea. But you know, I love my daughter very much, and you know, she's really brave to be going through all this and to come up against these powerful people.
Speaker 4: It must be very hard as a father to hear these allegations, to hear her talk about what she was forced to do, and to see her in tears as she talks about it. What impact has it had on you? And what message would you like to give to your daughter?
Speaker 3: Well, they really like to just tell her to stay strong, stay safe, you know, to begin with, because these are powerful people she's dealing with, and.
Speaker 1: These are powerful people that she's dealing with. Her daddy is telling her to stay safe. I believe that he still lives in Florida. There's going to be a dispute between the family and Robert Giffrey over the property and over the money that she supposedly is getting from Prince Andrew because they were in Virginia and her husband, Robert Giuffrey. We're in the middle of a separation, so there's gonna be a dispute over this.
Speaker 3: You know, it's not just Brince Andrew. It's several other people too that you know, she has allegations against, you.
Speaker 1: Know, but you know, I know, including Bill clin Tim. Yeah, he can't talk to her himself. Yeah, that's the whole thing about this. I don't really know exactly what the relationship was like whenever this came out. I believe this was in twenty twenty two. Was when this came out? Well I have to double check here, I'm pretty sure it was twenty twenty two. I'll see when the video was released. Oh no, this was five years ago. So this was in twenty twenty. This came out in twenty twenty. So I don't really know what the relationship was like between her and her father at this point. But yeah, he does not seem to be looking the greatest or maybe he doesn't even have a type of relationship with him because Virginia, I believe, is living in Australia at this point. Could be wrong, but she moved between the United States in Australia several times throughout the years.
Speaker 3: She's telling the truth. You know, my daughter is you know, she's a good girl, she really is. I mean, like I say, I wish I'd have known all this stuff was going on. I mean, but I didn't. I mean, as a parent, you kind of asked the question, you know, how do you not know that your children are doing this? But she's a very good actress, you know. I mean when she would come home from these trips, she said nothing about it, you know, and it must have been killing her inside. But for powerful people like that, they can threaten a young girl like that. You know, these girls are young. They really don't know that, you know, what's going on with these powerful people and what they can actually do if they're threatening their mother and father and brothers or whatever with you know, we're gonna take them out or whatever. If you say anything. Then you know, they don't say anything.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm just glad she's out of it and she's fighting back, and we're very proud of her.
Speaker 1: You know, these people are very powerful. Are they powerful enough to switch out your medication to make you O D? Because that seems like there's what is happening. I mean, some of these Epstein victims could be drug addicts, They could be on these prescription painkillers or on other illicit drugs. But for three of them to all die of overdoses and supposedly accidental overdoses, and then Virginia Giuphra's lawyer saying that he believes that it was an accidental overdose, it's pretty suspicious, prose.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you, when when did she first tell you that she had had this liaison with Prince andrew.
Speaker 3: I never talked to my daughter about that, which is so shocking.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. He never talked to his daughter about this, what she'd been going through for ten years.
Speaker 3: I only seen it on the news and you know what I read in the papers and things like that. But it's not something to talk about with your daughter. I mean, she's probably not comfortable with talking to me about it because of what happened, but she knows, I know, and you know, like I say, I feel really sorry that this all this happened, but it did happen, and Prince Andrews should pay for it.
Speaker 1: Rob Oz, Yeah, who lets their head at that age go on trips? Yeah, I don't know. I don't know what kind of father would do that. I guess maybe a father that thinks that she's in safe hands. But that's normally how these types of abuse situations turn out. Because also Virginia Giffrey talked about how she was sexually abused by a family friend before she got into Epstein's hands. So her father was already letting her be alone with people that he didn't even know about that was sexually abusing her before she got into Epstein's hands, where she was then sexually abused more, and then got out of Epstein's racket and then got in with her husband that abused her even more.
Speaker 2: Will come down for some people of a question of who you believe? Do you believe Prince Andrew who emphatically denied having sex with your daughter, in fact said he couldn't recollect ever meeting her despite the photograph that we keep showing, he tried to cast dispersions on the veracity of that photograph. Or there's your daughter who last night gave a very powerful testimony about what she says happened, very detailed.
Speaker 1: Oh, he has to know Virginia Jefrey's father has to know that she's where she's going, that she's with Jeffrey Epstein, know that, absolutely.
Speaker 2: And very shocking. You know your daughter better than any of us, obviously, Do you have any doubt that she's telling the truth.
Speaker 3: I have no doubt at all that she's telling the truth. I mean, if you, I've seen the interviews with Prince Andrew, and it just shows to me and I think most of Breton, that he is not telling the truth. She has no reason to not tell the truth about this, and he has every reason to deny it because him being royal and and what he's done. I mean, these are young girls, these are kids. You know, he has young daughters. I mean, know what it was his daughter that went through this. You know that these powerful people that pick on young girls like this, they should be prosecuted.
Speaker 1: Well, and he was, and he was obviously guilty because he's settled out of court for reportedly twelve million dollars. You don't settle out of court unless you're guilty. You don't settle out of court unless there's damning evidence against you, and you don't want to go to trial because all that evidence is going to be aired out.
Speaker 4: At the heart of all of this, of course, is Jeffrey Epstein and I wonder how much you knew about Jeffrey Epstein and what he was up to and what he was forcing your daughter to do.
Speaker 1: Here we go, We're about to get the dirt here.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I had no idea about that either, Like I say, when I work for Trump, you know. And I got Virginia a job there in the spa at mar Lago, and then she was only there a couple of weeks. It was very nice to have her there with me because we can have lunch together and you know, talk, and it was great. It was a good time. And then when miss Maxwell had recruited her to Jeffrey Epstein, you know it was she told she was excited about it because they were going to teach her massage therapy. And I always thought, well, it's always good to learn every job you can, you know.
Speaker 1: And they ended up sending her to Thailand, where she met her husband, Robert Giffrank.
Speaker 3: I mean, I do engineering, I do a lot of different things, and I said, I needed to meet mister Epstein first before you go to work for him.
Speaker 1: So he knew Jeffrey Epstein, he had met him. He let her his daughter go on these trips with him to teach her to be a messuse.
Speaker 3: And I actually took her to Epstein's home, his mansion in Palm Beach, and I met with him. But at that time, there was nothing about Epstein being a pedophile or any of his dealings or what was going on with him. You know, he was a billionaire, and he had islands and ranches in New Mexico and you know, places all over. He looked like a regular guy to me when I met him. You know, he's wearing jeans and wearing T shirt and there's no way I could tell that what kind of person he was. He seemed perfectly normal.
Speaker 2: But how does it make you feel, mister Roberts, to now know that he was a very depraved serial pedophile, and that he prayed on your own daughter, and that Gillis Maxwell was allegedly partied to trafficking your daughter to people like Prince Andrew.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, was was going to be good?
Speaker 3: I'm furious. I mean, I to know now what I know now about Jeffrey Epstein and miss Maxwell and several others that I mean, I'm sure that's why Jeffrey Epstein is not alive right now is because somebody didn't want to see his books or whatever he's got on everybody. I know, he didn't kill himself, you know, that had to be you know, somebody from above that you know, came and got him and you know, took him out. But yeah, I'm curious with the guy. I mean, you know, I really, I mean, I'd like to say really pissed off, you know at the whole thing now.
Speaker 1: And hindsight is twenty twenty. But at least he's out there talking about it. You know, some people's fathers or some people's parents that may have put them through some of this stuff, would never even acknowledge that this happened because they don't want to believe it. So at least he's in her corner.
Speaker 3: And if there was any way I could change it, I would do.
Speaker 1: Field.
Speaker 2: Do you fear for Virginia's safety here?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do. I feel for Virginia's safety, for there's still a lot of powerful people that's alive now that you know. But she's just telling the truth. She's letting the world know who these people are and what they're doing. And these people have families too, and that's why they're denying, you know, because they do have families and they have children, but they shouldn't be praying on young girls. You know, some of these girls are fifteen years old.
Speaker 2: Mister Roberts, we certainly have to leave it there. A very powerful interview. Thank you very much indeed for joining us today. And it's certainly that interview last night and Panorama will have put enormous more pressure on Prince Anda. But we appreciate you finding the time to talk to us.
Speaker 3: Thank you, very welcome. Thank you.
Speaker 1: So that was Virginia Roberts, father Sky Roberts, talking about the Jeffrey Epstein case and how they met and if he believes his daughter on Prince Andrew.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: He said some very interesting stuff in there. He said that he fears for her safety. This was back five years ago. He said that he regrets letting her go with Jeffrey Epstein. He didn't know that. I mean, when you have a grown ass man, I don't care who you are, I don't care if you're a freaking billionaire, you have all the money in the world. Like your daughter of I think she was like thirteen, fourteen, fifteen years old at that time. No daughter is ever going to go on trips with a grown ass man. That you don't even know. It's craziness. Craziness, Okay. So we have the all of the women from Jeoffrey Epstein, three of them have all died of accidental suicide, accidental drug overdoses. You have three of them who testified against Jeffrey Epstein and Jesleine Maxwell. They both died in Florida. Caroline Andreano, thirty six, was found out in her hotel room in West Palm Beach, Florida, on May twenty third. According to West Palm Beach Police Department spokesperson, her death wasn't republic until this week. Andreano died of an accidental overdose. We have another one that also died of an accidental overdose, LEAs Sky Patrick, which maybe is just a coincidence that all these Sky people and all these Roberts people, they all have the exact same name. Lea Sky Patrick died at the age of twenty nine after a drug overdose in West Palm Beach, Florida in twenty seventeen. Authority said that Patrick was found dead inside of a hotel room in West Palm Beach, adding that the over dose was accidental. It's post traumatic. This is from Fox News. This is a fark Fox News article. The post traumatic stress and if you're being objectified is not like there's anything about you the special You're just an object for which you're probed, pushed, touched, manipulated and objectified. It is very traumatic and you can feel as though you're not worth anything, and that's where the shame comes in. The shame is very hard to escape unless you have proper therapy and proper family support. It's a tough go for you. She said. It's common for individuals who have been sexually abused to resort to substance abuse. Sure, sure it is, But for three of them to all die of accidental drug overdose. That just happens to be speaking out on one of the most prolific sex traffickers and pedophiles of all time. That's a little suspect. Jeffrey Epstein case Virginia phrase death marks third loss expert se petators need to be punished, so three of them. Caroline Andreano to testified again. Jelene Maxwell during her sex trafficking trial, died May twenty third of twenty twenty three after an accidental overdose. Twenty twenty three was also when Prince Andrew settled out of court with Virginia Giffray result of an overdose of fittanyl methadonia now prosilam in the West Palm Beach, Florida hotel room. The exact same West Palm Beach hotel room happened to Leah sky Patrick was found inside a hotel room in West Palm Beach, adding that the overdose was accidental. It's just a bunch of coincidences here, and two of them did exactly approximately in the exact same location, from the exact same thing. The smells like Hillary and Bill and the Royals. Yeah, smells like something, smells like something super dirty. And then we have Virginia giuphrase lawyer saying that he believes that it was an accidental drug overdose. So how convenient, How convenient. Carrie says, I didn't see her in the room. I wasn't there. The family said that the family. The family has said what the family has said, But I'm not going to speculate whether it was suicide or accidental. Which when we flip over to the Sun article, it is understood that Virginia overdosed on pills, but questions remain over whether the overdose was intentional. So three drug overdoses from three separate women, two of them happening in the exact same location in West Palm Beach, Florida in a hotel room. Two accidental drug overdoses. The third one was supposedly a pill drug overdose, which is Virginia Geffray, which then her lawyer is coming on and saying that he believes that it was an accidental overdose, just like it was an accidental overdose from Amanda and Leah, the two other Epstein victims that were speaking out against Epstein and speaking out against Juselene Maxwell. Coincidence, I don't know, but it's awfully suspicious. It's very suspicious. But hopefully we'll get the investigation going on into her death because her father that we just heard from in that British America interview that happened back in twenty twenty, Jeffrey Epstein's accuser of Virginia Gepfray's father doubts that she died by suicide. This is an e News article. Some people are casting doubts over her calls of death. Three days after members of Geffray's family shared the forty one year old who accused Jeffrey Epstein of trafficking and her to Prince Andrew for sex when she was a teenager, died by suicide in Australia. Her dad's Sky Roberts, has called for an investigation from authorities. Roberts cited passed social media posts from Giffrey saying that she had no suicideal ideations, telling TMZ in an article published April twenty fourth, that the police should look further into the matter. Let's see if this TMZ article pulls up dad. Once suicide investigated, Virginia Giffray's father is now calling on authorities this is a TMS article to do some digging into her death, which has initially been ruled a suicide, something he says has always wanted, has always warned to be weary of ever since I found out that she had taken her own life. Well, it seems like he was kind of weary of this whole thing from the beginning, going back from to twenty twenty, Virginia, who in twenty fifteen publicly accused convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and British Royal Prince Andrew's sexual abuse, was found dead in Australia home last week after seeing and killing herself. Virginia's family chalked her death up to suicide in a statement announcing her death last week, but now her father is walking that back. Virginia's father, Sky Roberts, tells TMZ his daughter posted a video in the past sayne if she ever died by suicide, to not believe it. Oh so we got a video now, Oh, we got to find this video. We got to find the video if this is true. In fact, Virginia did post on social media in December of twenty nineteen that she was now suicidal. This is the one that we've been showing on the show a lot. She was replying to another post where someone claimed that the FBI will kill her to protest the ultra rich and well connected. In addition to her father's call for authorities that take a closer look at virginia death, her attorney is also casting doubt on her committing suicide. Virginia's attorney told the son that there's no signs of suicide, saying that there's suicide and then there's misadventure. As we reported, Virginia's death came a few weeks after she had claimed she had just four days to live, okay, So hopefully we get an investigation on our death. I think that that is warranted. Just like there was no investigation into Jeffrey Epstein's apparent suicide, we need an investigation on Virginia Jeffray's suicide. And they're claiming since there's no investigation and it looks like that it is a close and shutcase of suicide on Virginia. Did you phrase part if there's no investigation, they're saying that it's going to take around two years for the coroner's report on Virginia Giphrase death. So it's going to take up to two years to get an autopsy of Virginia Giffray. Which then I also found out that there is a statue of limitations in Australia, So there's a statue of limitations on how far you can prosecute a case. So it's one to six years in Australia that you can bring criminal charges against the case. So depending on the case, two years from now, even if the toxicology report and the coroner's report discovers something other than suicide, the chances of something actually being done about it with that length of time is very slim, So an investigation needs to be done now, and hopefully her dad sticks to this whole thing, sticks to his guns and keeps continuing to speak out and calls for an investigation. And even if it we just need some kind of investigation, because I think that some kind of investigation will shed a lot more light on this entire situation and maybe something will else will get figured out. But as it currently stands, it's being investigated as a suicide, closing shutcase, suicide. It's done, yeah, bs, two years seems suspicious, That's what it is. That's what they said in the Sun article that we read yesterday. Let me see if I can find it real quick. I think that it's at It may be years. This is from the Sun, the US Sun. It may be years until we finally have answers. But Virginia's death will only inspire those still looking for truth behind epstein sickening campaign of couarantia and explanations. In contrast to the statement raised by our family, Virginia's lawyer Carrie London, Okay, let me see where it says two years. It could be up to two years until the coroner's report is final, right, here in the article the US Sun. So the statue of limitations in Australia is one to six years. One in six years is the statue of limitation to bring criminal charges or even civil cases to the court. So if they wait two years for a toxicology or a corner's report, and the coroner finds something that may be suspicious, there's probably a very slim chance that anything could be done about it, even if there is something suspicious, rob Oz, Why is the family getting private toxicology test on, Well, they're probably not getting it done because they believe that it was a suicide. When things are like a clothes cut case of it being a suicide, they normally don't investigate it as a homicide. Which is sickening when you look at the People magazine article and you realize that Virginia Deiphrase husband has beaten the shit out of her numerous times and her family knows it. Sky Roberts knows it. Sky, her brother knows it, which is also named Sky Roberts. They all knew it that Virginia had been beaten for up to ten years. Yes, kaz Hawk, Yes, they want, They just want, and no people will lose interest over time, that's right, yeah, right, One to six year is going to need a lot of ice. Yep. So the Statue of Limitations has one the six years they're saying that it's going to be, it could take up to two years until the coroner's report. I don't know any toxicology report or any corner's report that has taken two years, especially with a close and shut cases. What they're reporting it as is suicide. What toxicology report in the corners report takes two years? You can get this done in a day, I'm pretty sure, or two days or a week, a week at the most, a week at the most. This should be done. But they're trying to if something else is found out about it through the Statue of Limitations of Australia, if it comes back, if the toxicology and the corner's report comes back as something different than suicide there's foul play involved, the Statue of Limitations will almost makes it a zero percent chance that anything can be investigated because enough time has passed in between the event happening and the toxicology report in the corner's report being released. All right, guys, I think that's it for today. Appreciate you all, thanks for being here, Thanks for being here on this journey with me. I think we did a good job here. Today we looked into the other cases of other Jeffrey Epstein victims also supposedly dying of drug overdoses. Accidental drug overdoses. Virginia Gipphra's death marks the third loss. Experts say predators need to be punished. The first one was Caroline Andreano, who testified against Geslene Maxwell during her sex trafficking trial. Died May twenty third of twenty twenty three after an accidental drug overdose at a hotel in West Palm Beach, Florida. Hotel room. This is a Fox News article. Lea Sky Patrick died of at age twenty nine after a drug overdose in West Palm Beach, Florida in twenty seventeen. Authorities say that Patrick was found inside of a hotel room in West Palm Beach, Florida, adding that the drug that the overdose was accidental. Then we have Virginia Giuphrase lawyer saying that he believes that it wasn't an intentional suicide, that she accidentally overdosed on pills, just like the other two victims that accidentally overdosed on pills. Then we got Sky Roberts Virginia geuphrase father calling for an investigation. So we got some hope. But I don't think we should let this fall out of the public eye. We should keep moving forward. It's a developing case. New information is coming out every day, new research is coming out every day. I'm looking into more things every single day, So hopefully we'll get an investigation rolling on virgin Did you phrase apparent suicide too much obstruction? That's right, that's right, Roboz. That's a start questioning this suicide. That's right, Tim. Yeah, guys, please share this information now. Please share the videoile, share it on Facebook groups, Instagram, act on your Facebook page, anywhere and everywhere. Let's get out this information so people are made aware of exactly what's going on, because we can't let this fall out of the public eye. As soon as it falls out of the public eye, it's going to quietly be released and then it's going to be like that, you know, oh well, these things just happen. Now three people that we're all accusing Jeffrey Epstein, and we're testifying at the trial against Jeffrey Epstein and against Jeslene Maxwell all supposedly die of the exact same thing, and two of them in the exact same area in a hotel room in West Palm Beach, Florida. Coincidence. But thank you guys, really appreciate you all. Please be sure to hit the thumbs up button to help the channel on the Algorithm share a subscribe. Hit the bell icon as well for notifications. If I don't do another show tomorrow, I'll be back on Friday. It should be with Donut. Gonna be giving you some Illuminati news with Donut from the Donut Factory YouTube channel, So be looking forward to that, and we'll see you guys on Friday, hopefully, because every time I say that I'm bringing a gust on something normally happens. But I got my fingers crossed with this one. We've had Donut on before. He's going to come back on give us all that great Illuminati news on Friday. So we'll see you guys on Friday. Thanks for being here. Everyone. Appreciate each and every single one of you. Talk soon. Bye back mm hmmm
Speaker 2: Hm