Speaker 1: One, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j R. Are right. Where shall we begin our adventures this week? How about Atlanta? Sound good? Yeah? I like it. Atlanta is home to a rapper, Young Scooter. That doesn't sound too tough. It's because the scooter park. Come on, setting me up like you don't even realize here I should say Atlanta was the home to Young Scooter, who is no longer with us?
Speaker 2: Is this could this be considered a hip hop homicide report?
Speaker 1: It is not a hip hop homicide per se, but it is a hip hop related death and police were involved. M hm hot well Scooter. He was on a scooter. Police were called to uh a report of shots fired at a home, and when they arrived, they spotted a guy named Kenneth Edward Bailey who's thirty nine years old, goes by his name Young Scooter in the hip hop community. A Young Scooter proceeded to flee from police on a scooter. I'm getting no no on foot. He didn't have his I want some kind of scooter and he wishing he had a scooter because while he was fleeing police, Young Scooter injured himself while jumping a fence. And apparently injured himself to the point where he more or less blood out. Really yeah, that was confirmed by the Atlanta Fulton County Medical Examiner's Office. Cutting artery on the lust of on the top of the fence must have been something like that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, what a way to go, man, Come on, nothing a bullet? Yeah, that's not a give him a bullet. So he looks like he has something to remember him by, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gets some airbrush shirts going and memory. Yeah what is that about the airbrush shirts? It's always.
Speaker 2: Pat jokes when today's gonna open up.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's move on, come on, We'll miss you, young scooter. Alright, p bro this uh after analysis this really technically, I guess could be a headline of the Week contender out of Provo, Utah. Then my putting it in the record just roll just in case and if I if you don't think it's strong enough, you can just delete the recording, all right and then not necessitate recording it. As a man arrested in Provo, Utah after entering restaurant fully naked and quote flexing muscles aggressively, that's.
Speaker 2: A definitely headline of the week. Dude to come on, pat right here. Look completely nude head to toe. All he had was a gun.
Speaker 1: I can I I'm gonna act it out for you.
Speaker 2: Yes, look, walk in like this, hello man, No, I don't need a seat, and then you go.
Speaker 1: I was doing the hulkster flex there. Provo police were called, but by the time they arrived to the restaurant, twenty four year old Ralph Lawrence had already left the scene. They did locate Ralph nearby, very close to Ralf Laurent. Yeah. Yeah, I was like, wait a second.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why he's naked and flexing, because he's saying, look, I am so tired of be called polo boy that you know, for the name of Ralph Laurent that I'm just going naked all the time.
Speaker 1: Police found Ralph in the middle of a south street. Quote. Ralph was still completely naked when he was taken into custody and placed in the petrol car.
Speaker 2: Do you I think that's where you go in the trunk and grab the bed sheet so he doesn't you know, he's not leaving trails or anything.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, where do you holster your gun? If you're he was just holding it in the right hand while he was doing the hulkster flex flexing muscles aggressively. Uh huh, that's already keeps to going.
Speaker 2: As somebody said, Lol, Jesus Bob, give him a bullet. Lol, thanks for the laugh this morning. No, honestly, I'm trying to make the guy look serious.
Speaker 1: Thug.
Speaker 2: You know, a little scooter or whatever his name was in the first story, that's young Scooter different. You have to you know, you have to make them all tougher than he got caught on a fence by his artery and blood out. All right, all right, so all right, so this is a headline the week contender. Then legit, Okay, it definitely is. I got a way.
Speaker 1: To go, young Ralph Laurent, Yeah, Lorent. And then uh, let's go out to Portland, Oregon, where a man is a bit confused as to what's been going on outside of his house. For a while now. He has been putting his recycling been out, you know, the night before recycling pickup, and on a fairly consistent basis, someone has been stopping and dropping off gallon sized jugs filled with urine in his recycling bit.
Speaker 3: So I went to open the blue bin and lo and behold there was a nice deposit of gallon sized bottles of urine, to put it plainly, and there were six of them. And I don't know why he's hitting the same location so many times. That doesn't make any sense to me, and or why he is doing it. Somebody was like, maybe it's a you know, a ring that they've they've kidnapped some people and they're trying to get rid of their their fecal matter.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's watching. I don't know. Please stop what please just I don't don't do it. I don't know what that last parts about. They do a video of the suspect who is doing this. You can't struck her, can't make No, you can't make he's had a car he pulls up. Yeah, any trucker still has a car at home? You think I think he's a trucker. These are OTR bottles. I do have the video of this on UH on our Facebook page. But why would they single out this guy's house. There's a whole street there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd think you'd put one in every single recycle bin. But because you just want to do one drop and be gone.
Speaker 1: Recycling, people won't pick them up. That's it's considered a biohazard. It's also liquid. You're not gonna pick up something that has liquid. You gotta empty You're supposed to empty out and rinch your jugs before you put him in the recline. He's still supposed to rinse. Has never done that.
Speaker 2: You know what, Back in the day, I had to when I lived with my parents because I was like, you know, oh, you gotta rin sees out. You have to peel the labels. They were really strict over there in want to park.
Speaker 1: But do you I do you still leave the tops on it? I do? Do you do? Because I didn't know I still have that habit.
Speaker 2: Yesterday I was throwing out old half drank diet cokes in my fridge and unscrewing the tops, throwing those in the trash, And I go, I don't really think I have to do this.
Speaker 1: I'm at the point where I'm just gonna maybe even consider. I know it's gonna be a hard cell with the wife. She's not home to witness what I witness on occasion. And I did last week dump right in the back recycling ben. It was garbage and recycling onto the same truck. There they go, yeah, we've seen it too many times that I really care. But like you just said, I've now seen this multiple times. And my guess is, you know, it's a day where whoever's supposed to be recycling called in sick and they just don't have coverage, and they're like, yeah, I just throw it all in one dump them.
Speaker 2: We're gonna just like we're gonna dump those men and women that are doing the recycle anyway pretty soon, budgets.
Speaker 1: You gotta room on that head for another hat. You're taking in caps and rinsing out. At at least my concerns at this point.
Speaker 3: On demand download the iHeartRadio app when it could