Speaker 1: Now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to Head Challenge. Listeners to your corners. All right, Cody, what are you doing? I am getting ready to win another game? Yeah? Nice? Okay?
Speaker 2: And the cool thing about the fresh out of bed head to head is when you win, you win stuff every day. You know, there's no thirty day weight, there's no you know, you win stuff every day. Here, So another great concert ticket is up for grabs here.
Speaker 1: You're going for win number four, right, yes, sir? All right, Matt says you're done. Hi, Matt, what is going on? Brother Rod?
Speaker 2: Family?
Speaker 1: Just one of those other matts out there? You know, I don't know where that man. Man, I don't know where that guy is. This is just Mayor me and mayorl. It's just Matt. Matt. You got a history of playing this game. I sure do, Brother Rod. You played earlier this year, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir?
Speaker 1: How'd you do?
Speaker 2: Two or three games?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: That's special, Mam, Mam, Matt. Yeah, you might have something special to win today. Bro, You're gonna have to be exceptional. Have you heard Cody's games?
Speaker 2: Cody's been Cody's been getting after it all week. Yeah, it's it's been silly. He's been playing angry or something over there. I don't know what's going on with Cody. What are they playing for today?
Speaker 1: Both of them? I've got bus chickens and it's at seven one three Music Hall with Joy Cantrell Candlebox.
Speaker 2: Okay, just going over these questions here, all right, here we go, guys. You're gonna shout out your name when uh you think you know the answer.
Speaker 1: Matt, you're ready, Ready, Cody, I know you're ready.
Speaker 2: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: What sport involves layups and free throws? Cody Basketball? Correct answer? Cody quickly on the board, Matt quickly, Cody.
Speaker 2: Matt, what made you think this morning? Like I'm gonna try to get through this morning when I've I've heard Cody the last couple days.
Speaker 1: I've been trying to laugh like you know, eight months.
Speaker 2: You know that's okay, It's okay, dude, go ahead, just kick his ass on this one. You're right, kick his ass, all right, Cody and Matt, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What reptile hisses, coils and sometimes rep Jesus Cody.
Speaker 1: Snake. I don't think i've gotten a question out yet with this.
Speaker 2: Guy, like, I don't think he is rudely said his name while I'm talking.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's radio. Wait for the other person to be done talking. Okayd good get wow plays? Hey, Matt your third? Are you off on Monday? All right, you're gonna need it? All right?
Speaker 2: Doing good to have you back on, man, take another try it about thirty days Jesus.
Speaker 1: And Rice Cody. That's a win number four.
Speaker 2: That's some more concert tickets for you. That's two questions to ann. So as if you're keeping track at home?
Speaker 1: Now, what do you think about the break?
Speaker 2: You have? A Hall of You gotta come back from a long weekend and play a Hall of Fame game.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know the history of that. I know other John probably does. Coddy, a little bit of a break before you're day five? All right, sounds good. I'll make it work, all right too. Good Games Today again continues to impress