Speaker 1: Like comets and subscribe.
Speaker 2: The Justice League of America, the protectors of a disproportionate amount of the world's wealth, led by Juperman, thirty dollars.
Speaker 3: What do you need twenty dollars for.
Speaker 1: The spider jew.
Speaker 4: Mangoiam senses are tingling.
Speaker 5: My daughter, Schubatman.
Speaker 3: I need to break you out.
Speaker 5: Jeffrey to Shabatmobile.
Speaker 3: It's a bird.
Speaker 6: It's a plain No, it's it's a well balanced raw ira.
Speaker 2: Awkward you hypothetically speaking of course, what if you and all your fish breads hypothetically swam into the Mariana trench.
Speaker 3: For me to search for some shekels.
Speaker 2: And the jew lantern?
Speaker 5: So what do you do again?
Speaker 7: Well, I can recommend divorce afoid investment products like Stalks or index ONTs to match your risk tolerance and manage your portfolio.
Speaker 2: Over ty, I'm not gonna say what kind of superhero it was.
Speaker 1: It was a Jewish superhero. What will they make trump to next?
Speaker 2: Tune in next time On an all new episode of The j Justest League, Spooky Doogie.
Speaker 1: People claim Israeli celebrate log Bone by throwing kittens and puppies and bonfires. Is there any truth this?
Speaker 5: Know?
Speaker 1: That's the stupidest crap I ever heard in my entire life. What kind of nonsense?
Speaker 3: What in the hell that is?
Speaker 1: Just what?
Speaker 5: What? In what in the world? What I know?
Speaker 1: That is not anything that is not even remotely close to a thing. Actually, by the way, go walk around Jerusalem.
Speaker 5: All you.
Speaker 1: Wild kids everywhere, ladies and gentlemen, hope you're having a wonderful evening tonight. I apologize for being almost twenty minutes late after I already put the stream for thirty minutes later. But I was out on the range all day. I've been a very busy man because I still got a practice, still got a film, I still got to do all the other fun stuff. And I have a match tomorrow. I have a match on July fourth. It's a rifle match, semi local. I gotta drive a little bit for it. So I needed to make sure that I was tuned up, that the gun was tuned up and zeroed and just locked in. Okay. So I was out on the range. Didn't get back till about seven o'clock. So I was a little bit behind today on the stream. Also another reason why I am a little bit behind is we're gonna have stream section stream seption. Sorry excuse me, is that I am live for the first time on Kick.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: It's quite funny because the guy who told me to stream on Kick, I think he stole my user name. So the focus Trip in chat over on Kick is not the real Focus Trip. I am focus Trip too, unfortunately, because that guy stole my channel before I could even go over there. So oh well, it is quite funny. Ye, we have megastream seption right now that I feels trippy.
Speaker 5: It's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like looking at a thousand different versions of yourselves, just slightly delayed. Let me tell you something slightly, I know something about being slightly delayed. Okay, but I dropped the link in the rumble and in the YouTube chat to go check out the Kick channel. It's so interested. I know, like four people said I should stream over there. So again, when the inevitable YouTube band hammer does come, and it will come all right, whether it's this year, next year, next administration, who knows, but it will eventually come for all of us. It's good to diversify the platforms that we are on. So I hope everybody is having a good evening so far. We're going to start off with a nice wholesome off with a nice heartwarming story. Okay, maybe not exactly what we want to hear, but it's it's a good one. Okay. So here we have Dugan Ashley, we have his defense fund here. But this is kind of just the backdrop for the actual story that we are going to talk about. And that is because today I received a very is the audio still Overseell my gosh? Okay, sorry echo you boomer all. That's so funny. I had the tab muted. I had the tab muted, so it shouldn't have been coming through to you either way. Oh well say lovey fixed. Yeah, it's fine. Anyways, we have a heartwarming, cool, awesome story for you guys, not just about obviously Dugan and his current troubles, but in spite of that, we have some great humans stepping up and doing what needs to be done. So I received this email today before stream started saying, Hey, John, I just wanted to ask a favor of you. I bought Dugan's ar, one of the ars I was on the gun broker auction that some of you guys bawled out very hard to acquire a lot of these items and provide finances for the family and for the trial that is upcoming. So and I'm hoping you could somehow inform Dugan himself or his wife that should he win his trial and regain his rights, I will be more than happy to return his rifle back to him free of charge. So he bought it for a lot of money, he won the auction, and he is offering to, after he has bought it and won it for that amount of money, to simply return it free of charge, whether or not, well, if Dugan wins his trial, of course, I don't think this is worth even wasting a second of his limited phone time, nor do I think it's worth bothering his wife with the current moment. But I can trust you can find a way of bringing it up in an appropriate manner. I am also offering, this is the important second part, that should he sadly lose this BS trial, I will keep his rifle and return it to his kids when they become of legal age. I'm a firm believer that things like this should be passed down from parent to child, and should they desire it, I would gladly give them back a memento of their father. I promise to keep this rifle in good working order and refrain from any serious modifications. So very very based man stepping up not only financially supporting them, but also offering to not only give it back to Dugan should he win, but should he not win, to give it back to his children in a very very generous gesture. So for that, we appreciate that, very very kind of him. Base base base, that's right base for this guy. In the chat, he does want to remain anonymous. That was the only thing that he wanted me to say. He did send me a picture of the rifle, and I'm just very glad that good people like him do exist and are here to help and to support the people in need. Very white of him, very true. All right, So let's go ahead and move on from this to the gun news. I know, the boring, boring gun news of the week or of the day, really, because there's a lot of this UO Arms or UO Arms or wherever you pronounce that, or say that they are once again teasing another civilian MP seven option. Now I'm not sure if anyone should actually be interested in these, because one HK has already announced that they're doing an SP seven for the US market. Some people are still waiting for them to arrive. We already know the price tag. It's twenty five hundred credits, which is a lot of credits. Okay, undeniably, twenty five hundred credits is a lot of credits. Not that much for an HK though not that much for some people's like Dream Unobtainium. You know, what's the game that just slipped my mind. Everybody's gonna make fun of me for it now because I forgot the name of it. You know, the game Half Life two, that's the one. Okay, they're Half Life to Dream Gun now. UO Arms is not HK. They're also not Tommy Built, because Tommy Built had his MP seven clone that barely worked, didn't work, attempted to work, and was also quite expensive. So now, given the fact that we know that the SP seven from HK is going to be twenty five hundred credits, the NT seven from UO Arms is reportedly thirty seven hundred credits, So it's even more expensive than the real thing. And there's a lot of arguments that the real thing isn't a very good platform to begin with. Lots of broken bolts, lots of broken you know, plastic components, whether it's charging handles or other little things going wrong with them. So I understand that people like the MP seven for nostalgic reasons, or for video game reasons, or for vibe reasons. But the biggest question is like, is the real thing worth the asking price? And is a knockoff worth fifty percent more than that? So this is the timeless design revitalized introducing the NT seven from UO arms AF did it from into four individuals who seek exceptional performance and unmatched quality. The NT seven chambered in four to six by thirty now four to six by thirty is also not unobtainedingum, but it's closer to a you know, one credit per round, and one credit per round puts it in some pretty elite tiers as far as ammunition goes, So it's harder to find. It's more expensive, and it's really ineffective for what it is. Like, the whole point of it is that you get a lot of AMMA capacity with almost no recoil in a very very very very small package. The MP seven kind of does all of those things right. So it's four pounds, it's a little bulky fifteen inches long. Now they claim the rate of fire at nine hundred and fifty rounds per minute. And I saw some people theorizing that it was going to be a factory FRT gun, which would be novel and interesting, Right, if you're going to bring an MP seven like to market, it would be kind of interesting if if it were factory FRT, so you don't have to modify it after the fact.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: They designed their own FRT that works with their magazines, their bolts, YadA, YadA, YadA, so on and so forth, and actually hopefully works well enough to be reliable. So that's like, if that was true, I just see that speculated. If that were true, that is at least another interesting point to it. Anyways, Yeah, so magazine capacity, they go on, so on and so forth, But it is just you can sign up for the wait list. These are not actually available for sale. Keep in mind that these have been teased or threatened for a long time now. And I fall susceptible to the vibes based argument because it does look cool, it does do the things. I'm not even a PDW brassback style guy. For the most part, I think they have their application. But for that I think the MP seven is kind of neat. Now, ironically, I wish that PSA would actually have made the X nine, which is just this but in nine million, right, nine millimeter is ubiquitous, it's cheap. It does the subgun things. You only need like a four inch barrel on it, so you can make a four inch five inch six inch barrel, whatever it is, have your QD suppressor, and just give me a little package like this with you know, stickmags, whether it's a B and T or some other stick magazine, and put it in the grip and call it a day, and PDW nerds will go wild for it. However, they have completely failed on tube, you know, tube blowback nine milimeters, which somehow has eluded the market thus far unless you own like a TP nine, which is also not particularly good and doesn't play well with suppressors and other silly things like that. Now, if you go to the comments on here, of course, mister guns and gear rather erect, why would you make it in four to six? Everybody's asking for it in five seven. I don't really care whether it's in five seven or four six, because I think they're both kind of meme rounds. I understand that five to seven is quite a bit cheaper and easier to find. But if you're willing to drop three grand on or or you know, four thousand credits on a novelty, which is what the NT seven is they're calling it would be, then I don't really think you care too much about the raw dollar amount of the thing. Right again, you're not using it for some sort of real world application. You're not a cool guy, you're not secret service, you're not you know, VIP protection units. You're just a nerd online who wants to larp. And that's totally fine. If you're willing to drop four thousand credits on a LARP, I don't think you care about it's you know, terminal effects on three a body arm or at one hundred yards or through glass or a car door or whatever else it might be. Right yeah, RC says there are like two four to six AMMO options. Again, I think this is one of those things where if you're interested in it, it probably only comes out on fourth of July. Right, It's like, oh, yeah, I bought a couple of boxes of four to six for like one hundred credits, and then you go outside and you dump a couple you know, maximum semi auto style and you're like, oh, wasn't that fun? Was and that fun? You know, honey, bro kids, wasn't that a good time? It's like a Fourth of July gun. It's a communal gun that you like show off to your friends. You don't actually use the thing, so for that purpose. I mean, I'm not going to fault them for trying to bring it out, but it is just kind of silly when again, we already have the MP seven or sorry, the SP seven announced, and this is the H and K SP seven that again has already been announced. It's coming in this configuration. It's gonna be semiato with this barrel length, YadA, YadA YadA, pickrail on the back, and it's going to be twenty five credits, twenty five hundred credits, which is again significantly cheaper than the Tommy built or the Uo Arms. That's true, dude, so true Focus Trip. I'm so annoyed that now I'm gonna have to battle the real Focus Trip. Now, speaking of terrible guns that only exist off of vibes, mag pull themselves is starting to ACR post. On Wednesday, we had the one guy claiming that the ACR was coming back, and I was thinking, no, that's entirely nonsense. There's no way that bush Master is going to release the ACR yet again, to fail in the market yet again. It would be very funny, very very funny if they did bring it back, just for it to fail a third time. Right, and maybe they will in twenty twenty seven. But now magpoll is straight up posting ACR posting on Maine. Okay, this looks like it was a cover in twenty twelve, like some sort of magazine cover Recoil Magazine twenty twelve. This could be a cover shot right there. And again the ACR. It's got vibes. Okay. I'm not a vibes based gun owner, but the only vibes based gun that I've ever bought and invested in was four separate acrs. That was a terrible idea, terrible terrible idea. I actually, because of the time that I bought them in back in the day ten years ago, now eight years ago now, I actually was able to sell them for quite a bit more than I bought them for. So I did actually turn my LARP, turn my vibes based buying into you know, more dollars, which is pretty good. So is the magpol ACR actually coming back or are they just teasing us on Maine? Not really sure, but either way, Magpole posting classic ACR pictures. It's got to be a good day now. Moving on from there, people who aren't having a good day, that being Exigent Defense. Now Exigent Defense. They're one of those guys that they're one of the new suppressor manufacturers. And damn if I can't be bothered to keep up with all of the other nonsense, you know, suppressor manufacturers quote unquote where they're all making like the exact same thing like, and I have to pretend to care and keep up with all this stuff, right, it's so obnoxious. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it. You make a three D printed suppressor. It's very cool. Is it low back pressure? Well, that's crazy, dog. It utilizes the cat surge bypass bypass without calling it the search bypass. That's crazy, dude. Anyway, So this is from Otter Dump Otter Creek saying at Exigen Defense, if I get another call or text from a dealer that you're going around talking to, I'm going to tell everyone about how you called the ATF on me to try and get me in trouble and the state director straight up dimmed you out by name. As long as you quit though, that could be our little secret. So now Otter Creek and Exigent Exigen Defense they're going back and forth in a little Instagram story snap, which is again it's the most gay, retarded thing imaginable for quote unquote the gun industry in twenty twenty six. But because we have all of these meme suppressor companies, even if they make a good product, like let's be real, I mean, a lot of the cans are not identical. Okay, they're slightly different, but they all utilize similar architecture and similar performance, and they're all kind of different shades of gray as far as I'm concerned. But because you have a lot of these people in the industry that are just very silly, you're gonna get people upset. Now auto dump. I think the reason that Exigent is upset is because they cut suppressors in half, and so they're like, hey, atf Man, they're ratting out, like, hey, did you know he's destroying suppressors and is he announcing that those are destroyed? You know, trying to get your competition in trouble really gay, really gay of any suppressor manufacturer to attempt to get your competition in trouble with the ATF. I'm just gonna say that's retarded right there. Now, Maybe you could go after them for something like corporate espionage or for patent infringement if you guys owned any of the patents to begin with, right which most of you guys don't. Most of you guys are just copy and pasting and doing whatever you think you can get away with. But yeah, don't do that, don't you know. Don't sue your competitors unless there's some major, you know, breach of you know, moral claims or something like that, or if they're like legitimately stealing something from you, but just for cutting up your product and exposing it. Very gay, it's very gay. Exigent defense now. Pugh Science, Jude Science, Jay whatever his name is, also chimed in on the situation, saying we've received calls from dealers across the country that he tells all kind of tall tales about the Pugh Science Lab. Large dealers hope he doesn't call the ATF on those dealers too, Man, protect your next silencer companies in twenty twenty six are wild. I mean, we know they disparage people, but to call the ATF really again, if true, if exigen Defense did actually call the ATF on Otterer dump like that would be retarded very very dumb, and I hope that that backfires on you, if somebody would have proof of that, of course all legend. Now, as far as I have seen, Exigent Defense has not responded, but let me check their story just in case. There it is, so let's see anything of interest here. They're shark so funny, Shark took the first thing I see on their story Shark post tactical, which I always forget to say, Shark toast tactical, the Mark one tubes Shark toast tactical again, and just a bunch of nothing. So, as far as I'm aware, they have not responded to anything. They're just posting random flop to their story and you know, doing the whole like July fourth sales stuff like that, which also GT's on their main page, which is funny. Anyways, July fourth is coming up. Hope you guys have a great Independence Day. Hope you guys return next week with all of your fingers as well. Now this leads us nicely into the more even more suppressor drama, because we have more retarded stuff going on on the now, somebody decided to, oh, actually otter dump of course, decided to cut open a couple of suppressors without even telling people what they are. I believe the one on the left here this is the Roady six, and the one on the right here is the Exegent Fire Team. Which is probably what made Exigent Defense so mad, is that they're cutting up and exposing, you know, what is exactly inside of their suppressors. And it might shock you to learn that both of these actually look very very similar to some other architectures on the market, almost like they're all cutting up their competitors suppressors and kind of copy and pasting. It's like, hey, change, you know, you can copy my homework, but change it up a little bit so that the teacher can't tell that it's mine. And the one that they're both aping allegedly hypothetically is the Cat Whitebread. Now this is an early sample Cat Whitebread cut away that is, you know, theoretically real, not entirely sure, but this is again the same surge bypass that we see in the Exigent Defense and the Roady six over here on the left. Now, the Roady six does it in a little bit different way. It basically has a dual surge bypass which is on the sides. So the way that that works is it spins the exterior air all the way around, so it spirals around all the way the end, all the way the exterior of the tube until it exits out the front. Of course. So these are all like some version forward venting technology that reduces back pressure theoretically can make it sound a little better. YadA, YadA, YadA. So this is going to be fun. It looks like folks don't need to ask their laboratory to test these silencers anymore. This is again Peu science, Jude science. Looks like folks don't need to ask our laboratory to test these silencers anymore. We've already tested cat silencers. And this is Jay just saying like, hey guys, these are all just cat cans, which I mean again, it's it's like the suppressor question is like, how can we spin air in an efficient manner to slow it down without gassing people out or making it super loud. And that's what the cat whitebread does is it's not particularly fantastic at anything, but it does a really good job of reducing back pressure and not being loud, and of course their newer job newer Cans have been a little bit better yet in all of the other variables. So again, the Roady six on the left, the Exigent on the right, they're basically doing the exact same thing. I mean, the excident is basically a copy and paste, and the Roady uses a dual bypass system where they have essentially two walls bypassing on the first and second baffle. It's like interesting, well, I mean maybe it's interesting to you. I'm not sure, all right, so, oh, the lawyer is going to be busy, So maybe I'm missing something. But is one copying the other or someone just showing that kind of looks like they're both copying a third company, and that would be Cat. And again, if you scroll down, somebody will post the original CAT search bypass allegedly right. This is allegedly the CAT search bypass which did it first, and so Exigent and the Roady six on the left are copying their design.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: So the one on the right exit and fire Team five to five six left is a Roady six K which I think I'm supposed to be getting a Roady six K at some point, so it'll be like it's a shorter, fatter whitebread, which is fine. The whitebread's a good can. I don't have any problems with the whitebread other than the fact that it's kind of a pig. I wish you could get a similar level of performance, like three or four ounces lighter, maybe a half pound lighter. But I have the RDM version, which is even heavier. Of course, so that is the suppressor drama drama of the week. I imagine it will get even gayer and lamer as time goes on, because these companies are new to the market and professional in quotation marks. Now, speaking of something a little bit more interesting, at least for me person is this is an older post, but it's getting recirculated again on the Guysly high car contract. Now, this originally got posted before the high car contract was announced, and you know some Cebberty gun Works, Guysly, Daniel Defense, a bunch of these other guys are going for the high car contract, which is going to be very high pressure ammunition. It's essentially like hot five five six, right, So maybe the PXT barrels will come into play, the special bolts will come into play, the special receivers, all that sort of fun stuff is going to be part of the high car contract and this is what leaked earlier of Guysly's prototype. Also, I should mention that a very very kind gentleman has reached out to me and is sending me one of the GFR six ARC upper receivers, which I am very excited to play play round with. So it has the you know, the phase array gas system, It has the special barrel bolt extension, the special upper receiver, all of the other fun stuff. So I will actually have a GFR six ARC in hand very soon to play around with. So this is the high Car Geisler proposal GFR x five five six. So the phase array gas system, which if you're not familiar with the phase array gas system is essentially, instead of having a singular gas port on the barrel, they have three smaller gas ports symmetrically around the barrel that are very small, that feed into a channel around the gas block that then feeds gas back into the system. Why do they do that Well, supposedly, the phase array has a softer recoil impulse because it dumps the gas in a different manner. I don't really know the mechanics of it. But another supposed advantage again supposedly, I don't take any of this stuff at face value. Why would I? Supposedly another advantage is as the bullet is passing the phased array gas system, instead of deforming the bullet asymmetrically. Right, if you have one gas port and as that bullet is twisting pa the GasPort, you're gonna get a little bit of deformation as it's passing the gas port, and it's only gonna be on one part of the bullet as it's twisting around. But if you have symmetrical gas ports, three of them, three small gaspoorts, it's going to deform the bullet symmetrically as it's going down the tube. Allegedly that helps with accuracy and consistency. Does it actually matter? I mean, we're at a point where we can get gas guns pretty damn close to one MA ten shot groups consistently. So at some point, like we're just gonna say, like that's good enough. Right, Like today I was taking that out. I put five rounds out one hundred and fifty yards in about an inch, and I'm like, that's pretty good. Do I need anything better than that? Not really, like it could theoretically be better, but not for what I'm doing, not for maybe taking it out to five or six hundred yards, like who cares, right, So, I mean, at some point you are just chasing diminishing returns and you're making things very very expensive. Of now, it could also be because they're comboing with this with the high car super high pressure five five six AMMO, that they actually need it for that program. It's possible, you never know. So Phase three gas system stable operation at low speed delayed mass weight bolt carrier. I have no idea what that means, low recoil six hundred rounds per minute, low speed fil auto. Again, I'm not sure if that's some sort of Surefire suppressed BCG where there's another delay mechanism within the carrier itself, essentially like the CAC dead blow carrier, where there's a secondary weight within the carrier itself that further slows down the rate of fire. Could be possible, says similar to the surefire OBC slash a rock extend the bolt and barrel extension so you actually have more barrel and bolt to contain the high car, which is going to be again eighty thousand PSI five five six, so a very high pressure round using the peak alloy case technology, I would guess, And you can see a little bit more details here on the actual Reddit post that was posted again a while ago, but this was actually posted before the full high car contract was announced. So phase to right gas, different barrel material which again was announced after this post, rate reducing BCG with longer bolt to accommodate the high pressure AMO and longer buffer tube. So these are probably all going to come with an A five which I don't generally like the A five on normal five five six rifles, like it's almost never needed. Like a standard spring in an H two buffer on a properly gased rifle just works great, feels fantastic, especially like the Super forty two or any other system like that. So this was again six months six months ago. I'm actually going to be getting the not the gfr X but the GFR in six ARC very soon. That will be very cool and as far as the barrel material goes on it again because allegedly sons of Liberty Gun Works bought up the entire supply of Armad their barrel steel, so they're kind of keeping that in check to see how much do they have to make contracts with how much can they actually release to civilians, which is why when they announced it they said it would have three versions. So far it only has two, with an ARMAD version coming later this year, allegedly possibly theoretically with a eleven hundred dollars price delta, meaning that a twenty nine hundred credit unit goes to four thousand credits, which is absolutely insane. Now, as far as Guysly's alternative, Guysly already has a high car capable bolt, that being their stress proved Carpenter one fifty eight plus, which they already partner with Carpenter on to make specifically for them. So in this article released just a couple months ago, which we also covered, Guisly has already partnered with Carpenter not only for the bolts, but now for the barrels as well. With the new proprietary formula which is going to be g NB two hundred, that is going to be their bolt or sorry, their barrel material going forward for the high pressure loads. So it looks like guys high Pressure is the thing. It's going to be high pressure five five, six, it's going to be high pressure six arc, it's going to be high pressure six eight x fifty one. Either way you look at it, it's going to be high pressure and other calibers in there, I'm sure as well. So everybody is going to be looking at forty one to fifty pretty good, not good enough for eighty thousand PSI with the barrel life that we want, right, if we want our barrels to last more than a couple thousand rounds, we're going to be looking at proprietary barrel materials, bolt materials, codings, all of the fun stuff, right. And Guysley's choice is to partner with Carpenter, who they're already partnered with for their bolts, for the barrel material as well. And that is again at GNB two hundred, which is supposedly better where characteristics harder, longer lasting, so on and so forth again. All gun ads eventually just sound like a hymns ad when you talk about them for long enough. All right, you wish you were on high a hi, you wish you were on high app pressure. I guess breakfast, all right? Sorry, one second, rold fast how do we do this? Okay?
Speaker 5: Perfect?
Speaker 1: Anyways, all right, moving on from there to the last bit of industry drama that we have for the week before we get into a little bit of rage bait. We're gonna start off slow, We're gonna ease into rage bait. But I put him on the thumbnail because we got to talk about him. We got to talk about sons of liberty gun works. It's going to be great. So we have the Fort Knox Podcast, which is this guy right here.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: This guy doesn't like me. I've never talked about him or no, I've never talked about him. I don't think he's mentioned me before because he didn't like one of my videos that I made on a complete system. I want to say. The title was like your Gucci rifle Sucks, and it talks about how, you know, putting on an LPVO with a red dot, with a thermal, with a light, with a lamb, you know, with a suppressor, with all of this stuff on it kind of makes the gun suck to shoot, which it does right when you take a regular AR fifteen like a fourteen five or eleven five and you throw on you know, LPVO topred dot forward mounted thermal lamb light suppressor, bipod. It's like, well, this is now a fourteen pound rifle. I was like, you know, you do all this stuff to your rifle. Yeah, now it's worth ten grand, but now it sucks to actually use in any real meaningful context.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: He took issue with that because he seems to be a guy that just spends a lot of money, which is good. It's good that he spends money on stuff and supports the industry because it kind of it has a good effect of you spend so much money on high dollar items that you're kind of in your kind of what's the word I'm looking for, you're inundated with them, so they're no longer interesting. Right, So for maybe a normal reviewer, if you got like a three thousand credit rifle, you're like, oh gosh, that's so cool. That's so crazy. It's like it's it's so high end, it's so great. But this guy who spends a lot of money on everything and just you know, shows off, Like I think that's most of his appeal honestly, is he's rather blunt and he just shows off like really really really expensive crap like all the time. Like I think one of his last videos was a KS three or something like that. So anyway, so he shows off like insanely expensive stuff. Now one of the benefits of that is when like a Mark One comes along, the Sons of Liberty Gunworks Mark one comes along, you don't really care about it because it's it's just another you know, quote unquote high end rifle that you get. It's like, who cares, right, It's not special to him because he has this you know, repertoire of an insane amount of expensive gear. Now, the issue that he took with me specifically, I mean getting line bro am I right at this point. But the issue he took with me is like, oh, you think a fourteen pound rifle is too heavy? I mean, I think the guy's like a powerlifter, so I'm not gonna call him fat, like I think he is actually like a you know, a big strong guy, which I don't have any sort of problem with. But most of his use case seems to be putting the guns on tripods, which is like, yeah, I guess a fourteen pound gun doesn't matter if you put it on a tripod. Bro, Like, if he uses it for hog hunting or he uses it for cranking that hog or whatever else it might be with his bros like, I get it, bro, if you like it, you use it. That's your funds, your hobbying, go after it, bro. But for the average guy, a fourteen pound rifle probably a little silly. Okay, that's all I'm saying, big dog.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 5: Guy.
Speaker 1: Anyways, so he puts out this video, and what's interesting about it is he gets a mark. He's a little negative about it. He calls out Reddit for being retards just base to just objectively true of course, but sons of liberty gunworks. You'll notice here on the right comments on it. Dude, call me, let's talk before you change anything, and if you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them. And then he gives out his phone number, just on a which is really funny. Right, So he gives out his public phone number, which apparently he does like as a thing. I don't know why you would do that. It seems really stupid. I'm sure it's like a second or third phone, like, let's be real, but still just giving out your phone number rather than dming the guy seems dumb. Seems like you're just asking for trouble and I'm not recommending. I'm not recommending anyone go in there and send him funny messages, but I'm saying that he does give it out publicly, and if you wanted to, you could do that. I don't recommend it, but against my wishes, one could. But it does seem a little like desperate. It does seem a little strange. It's like he makes a little Instagram clip basically which is not very negative. It says basically nothing in it. Most of his videos say basically nothing in it. Most of his videos are essentially here's expensive item, isn't that cool? Or I don't really like It's it's like he has like super expensive, flashy stuff with no like substance, like no depth, nothing, no real information, nothing useful. I don't think he's particularly good at anything he does. Like, I don't think he's a good Like he's not a competition shooter. He's not a good rifle shooter. He's not a good pistol shooter. It's like he just has expensive stuff, and that is the draws Like It's like Andrew Tait with a fancy car is like is he actually a good driver?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: But it's just it's just the fancy flashy material thing which is really gay and retarded. Okay, reddit, totally gay, totally retarded, being like materialistically faggy like also really gay, right, super super gay. Anyways, We'll let this play or for as long as I can, until I have to switch it off, of course, because he is going to handle the gun yesterday. Oh is my mic made to give me one second? Guys, entertain yourselves? My bad, my bad? Okay, should be up now.
Speaker 8: So I'm gonna be about a month or two months behind. I know there was a shit ton of drama that existed with this fucking thing, and my version of my review of this is definitely gonna upset some people. Newer information has come out about it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I gotta make it real small. I don't want to get zooped here.
Speaker 8: And everyone's already fucking cranky. So the Reddit dorks, all the Instagram doors are definitely gonna be buttered about it. So here it is so the Liberty gun works Mark one. Upset that I had to buy it as a pistol. Well, we'll see dope.
Speaker 1: Uh Do they not offer an SBR version of it? Do they not offer an SBR version of it? Let me check because I know Guysley offers an SBR version of all their rifles. These guys are not Mark one car. No, they definitely do. What are you talking about? Yeah, you just click on SBR, you dork. I'm on their website right now. You just click the SBR drop down, you dork. Why are you upset that you had to buy it as a pistol or maybe they were out of stock. I don't know, but no, you can definitely just buy it as an SBR.
Speaker 8: Well matter, It's not gonna be a pistol for much fucking longer. I'm about to fix this thing. We'll post photos are on four Knox podcast, which is the Instagram, and then eventually I will change out this muzzle device because I absolutely despise hucksworks. Everyone fucking knows.
Speaker 1: That taste hucksworks sucks for their muscle devices. If you're using a Flow five five six K or a black Magic or whatever else it might be. I get it, Okay, it's it's it's only good in conjunction with that can. Outside of that, it's a terrible suppressor host it's a terrible muscle device. To get rid of them instantaneously, I am so glad that I cut off the pin and world on the mad one A and put on just a generic Plan B device, way simpler, way lighter, way cheaper, and also shorter as well. Fantastic out the gate rail feels good.
Speaker 8: Don't know if it's gonna change anything. Some of the stuff on this gun is rad basic lower is what it is. Not even gonna shoot this fucker.
Speaker 9: See.
Speaker 1: That's the problem that I have with most of these guys videos is there's literally no interesting information or like takes in it at all. It's just skin deep, if even skin deep. It's mega superficial, right, It's just like, oh, this is nice, this is cool, I like this. I don't like this why though, And again this is just a first impression type thing. But this is most of the content. It's very superficial.
Speaker 8: Fucking lower literally only care about shooting the fucking upper. Bought a new gun yesterday, so I'm going to be about a month.
Speaker 1: So he is going to be replacing the muscle device totally get it. Muscle devices suck from Huck's works and he's going to be replacing the lower. Now, isn't that wacky? That's weird, right, because I mean if You're buying a three thousand credit rifle and immediately getting rid of the lower. That's a really expensive upper receiver, right, I mean, just just like a I mean a value context. I know this guy doesn't care about value, but I'm just saying okay. Also, it's funny because Mike, who probably one of the reasons why he's commenting here is he's like, no, I developed the Mark one as a system, right, as we covered in his video on Wednesday. It's a system, it's a total package. It's designed within these parameters, and part of those parameters for him are going to be the you know, a five h two buffer that's in there with their spring, and I guess it works well with their controls, even though again it is just a basic lower. It's a pretty like the Magwell's like okay on it, the triggers like okay on it. But I would also get rid of it, like when I shot it with one of my other lowers, I had a much better time with it. So yeah, system. So anyways, and then Mike, after this very mild critique, like, as much as I'm like ambivalent towards Fort Knox's content content, if you can even call it that. As ambivalent as I am towards it, Mike seems to take it a lot more personally. Right, So just the thought of him swapping out the muzzle device and the lower receiver is enough for him to be like, dude, dot dot dot call me. Let's talk before you change anything, and if you have to answer, and if you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them. And then he gives out his phone number there, which again is like, it's kind of a weird thing to do. It's a little like uncertain of your Maybe that's not the right word. It's a little unconfident, you know. Yeah, No, John, his he posts it apparently this is something that he does. But he does post like his phone number around, which again is probably his secondary or third phone. But I just gave him his phone number publicly, and again you can message him, you know, things, complaints, funny memes, whatever it might be. I don't recommend it, but you could do that. It's just and of course everybody's kind of clowning on him. I take a super duty or a over a sen celebrity gunworks truth battle proven so true. What's the drama? No, no, no, no drama really you seem generally unpleasant. That's funny that that is kind of funny. All right anyways, so sorry, Koopa. Trooper says, changing the flash hider makes sense, but the lower, why, well, you have to see that this phenotype here, the Corey guy, I think that's his name, the old They don't how do I say this? They'll put it on a lower that has stickers and an FRT, Okay, because that's what's cool is if you don't. If your lower has stickers and an FRT, that's what's actually cool. So if the son Ce Liberty gun Works lower doesn't have an FRT or stickers on it, like, I've got to have my Gunco pop, my Gunco pop. So I'm gonna put a riser on it because again whatever, dude, I'm gonna put like a light laser on it to look cool into flex and I'm gonna put it on by lower with an FRT and uh, I'm gonna, you know, have my stickers on it, and it's gonna be so cool. It's gonna be so rad. Right, Isn't that fun? Isn't that cool?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: John, you should maybe call Big Mike and just talk it out. I've asked him to come on my show, and he didn't. I've met him in person. He seems like a nice enough fellow. I'm sure we'd be we'd have a fun time hanging out at some proverbial dinner somewhere. But again, I'm just not really that interested anymore. It's way more fun for me personally just to do it this way, like, isn't it anyways? So call him? No, I'm not going to do with that stickers ad fps that's true. It's true. Call with mommy voice filter. Call him right now, live, dude? How funny would that be? Should I do it? Should I call him live right now?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 1: Dude, that would be so funny. Ask him on a manday we could do that. I'm going to call this number right now two one zero four zero zero, nobody else call leave the line open. Hey Mike, how's it going good? This is John Focus trip. How are you doing? Oh heck? Yeah, Well sorry, I don't mean to catch you at a bad moment. We were actually just going over that Fort Knock the Fort Knox podcast clip, and you posted your phone number in there, and I was like, it would be really funny just to kind of call and see if he picks up. Do you have a second phone or do you actually just give out your real phone number?
Speaker 5: Really gunsight and whatever for ten years.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's wat wild. So anyways you have do you have a moment to talk or are you busy because I don't want to take time away from your family on the weekend.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that's up man.
Speaker 1: Well I was asking, so what about this this Fort Knox podcast clip that he put up about switching the muscle device and lower what what? What are your thoughts on.
Speaker 5: That the rifle was a gas for a float? Who can you know? And then the reciprocating mass spread out over more wire, you know, like the beauty of a FIA system. That's how the gun was developed. And you just remember, if you're building an OTTB rifle and you're building it for the next generation of suppressors, the suppressor, like its legacy can is not going to assist in driving the weapon. Like if you have a traditional suppressor worth like baffles that mimics well and it will drive the gun through adversity. But if you're if you have a rifle, sorry, if you have a suppressor that has flow, then it's no longer to be increasing carrier speed, so you have to get you have the gas the gun appropriately for the suppressor that's.
Speaker 1: Going to no I I one hundred percent agree with you on that. So I think my disagreement there is not necessarily with the way that you designed it, but maybe in the way that the marketing and the way people talk about it is not super clear. Like so there's there's a lot of difference with.
Speaker 5: I think from most people's feedback. I mean, it's not just like taking my work for it. If you look at you know, you actually look at drills against shot timers. The rifles are really easy rifle to shoot well, whatever it's paired with a flow can. I think your shot one at uh the range damb is what black magic can't.
Speaker 1: So I saw it with the black magic, the flow and then the MFMD thing of a jig.
Speaker 5: And you're saying we didn't have it different shootability to it.
Speaker 1: Well, so in my testing, so I tried it out originally with nothing, then with a high back pressure can, then with the white bread. But my point was going to be that even if you release this out to like the wider public, they're going to put on whatever can that they have, right, So like what sort of.
Speaker 5: Well, I know you're not wrong, You're not wrong. I mean people buy the guns. They're gun, they can do whatever they want to do with it. And like there's millions of you know, Bapple stack cans out there. I do you know that, like from what we're seeing from our own kind of market research, and the reason where the rifle ships with the pucks device installed like that is because at that level, when people are buying guns like that, they're buying suppressors to the aren't superpriced sensitive buyers part well.
Speaker 1: Right, but even like the the Fort Knox podcast guy who is a crazy in terms of what he buys, like just the raw dollar amount, Like he's swapping that out immediately, right, that's the first thing he does before he even shoots it.
Speaker 5: I'd be curious when he puts on.
Speaker 1: Well that's the problem, right, is that there are a million new three D printed suppressor companies out there, and they have a wide variety of back pressure. Like even the white Bread is like a quote unquote low back pressure can, but it's not in the same league as like a flow of five five six K or something like that. Right, Whereas the.
Speaker 5: Rifle has a the rifle has a light enough operational envelope. You put any suppressor you want on that, it's not going to stop the gun function.
Speaker 1: No, I agree with you. It is definitely going to run. But the point being that when people claim that it is like the softest rifle ever shot, like in I don't even know how that's possible, just because it's tuned to run with essentially a no back pressure can, which is fine if that's what you're designing it for, but I just.
Speaker 5: Want to understand why they're if you understand why we did that.
Speaker 1: In terms of the contract reasons or in terms.
Speaker 5: Of in terms of knowing what's the presser is going to be righting the gun first, actually a contract knowing what the gun has to come and knowing the can's not going to assist the gun. In this case, the gun has to do.
Speaker 1: All the work well, right, because you're designing it again around you know, basically a zero back pressure can, whereas.
Speaker 5: In most of the suppressor technology is heading. I'm designing a rifle for everything is headed. I mean, remember that gun started three years ago, right, So I mean, look at your SS. I can look at a lot of the other suppressors, they haven't been released yet. If you look at where all that's going, it was going to give one of those iterations. I think the most suppressor companies are looking at pressure.
Speaker 1: Well, sure, no, it's it's a major concern for a lot of people. But my point is that again, when you're designing for a specific customer, makes sense, right, because you can design and tailor it to someone's specific goals, needs, desires, whatever that might be. When it gets again, in my case and in other people's cases, you're going to be giving it to or sending it to, or selling it to people who have a wide variety of circumstances that they're putting it in. And so my only real critique in that area, and I don't even mean to dog you on this, is just that people claiming that or even in your interview with the Shark Coast Tactical right, we're saying it's like faster than other rifles, Like, I don't necessarily know how that's possible, considering it's gased, you know, about the same as other rifles. So in my experience, it's like, I don't know how it's actually mechanically faster. If that makes sense.
Speaker 5: Well, gas port is also there's a correlation to an ALP great quation did one side to the other, Like gas port is also paired with the A five, so you have more mass over a longer compression rate. See, you can't look at the gas port as the only variable whenever you're paying with an A five.
Speaker 1: Right, No, I totally understand. But the point is you're kind of like you're adding the gas upfront to slow it down in the back, right, that that's how you have to compensate. You have to play around with both of those.
Speaker 5: So well, I'm certainly they're clearly working together. Right, there's a correlation.
Speaker 1: Well, of course, right, there has to be. But what I'm saying is like if you have a guy that is just just for sake of argument, like ten percent softer gas, even that is not necessarily like mechanically faster in the average person's arms. So when you said, like you put it on drills or had other people put it on drills side by side with other rifles, like other high end rifles, and it was just mechanically faster, like people just shot faster with it. Those sents of claims I'm dubious of right, Because if I just hand someone a gun that's like slightly softer gas, does that just immediately make it faster?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 5: I think so, I'll be honest man, Like I'm not really a shooter per se. I bill doesn't. But having talked to a lot of shooters and actually looking at the data, this wasn't my data. Like there are people that have pessing this gun for force shootability against the shot timer, against all of the kind of guns that you would compete against. Like so if someone's in the market for a Mark one, you can kind of look against what other rifles are probably shopping for. Sure, there's shooting that against a shot timer, and the rifle is objectively giving, like you know, I'll know you're you're competition shooter is a lower or higher score? How would you say.
Speaker 1: That, Well, we're doing hit factor would be a higher score, right, But that's my question though, So that implies that either the rifle is doing something special, which I don't think you're claiming that there's no like you know, advanced system or anything like that.
Speaker 5: So let me enough. So let me let me be cleeerful out of industry at again, Like I will never name other brand unless it's something complimentary, like I love some complimenting other brand for being the rifle. There are rifles out there that are competing in this exact space that because of how unlocked is delayed, or because of how a carrier might have longer travel due to design. Okay, there's a lot of guns out there that do that. Well, those guns almost feel like they haven't overdrive, or if you were to put them on for like an acceleromer or something like recoil itself might not be any different. But it's the mubble being driven down, the riffle being driven in a certain direction. For how is the gun behavior you know?
Speaker 1: Or and so well, right, So that's there's so many variables to try and take account for. So like if you told me, hey, this gun shoots like objectively faster and softer than a four to sixteen, I'd be like, well, yeah, it does, because a four to sixteen is terrible to shoot, right in comparison to like a standard DIIAR. So of course it's faster. Of course it's easier to shoot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't have to tell you, man, I mean, I'll happily send me the gun back. Put it, put a put a can on there that we designed it with. Leave the A five system the way it is, and then go give it an objective.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I appreciate that, but I actually it's still in my closet. I haven't sent it back yet. Well, so you guys, you guys will get it back. But no, I it's totally fine.
Speaker 5: Man. By the way, you said something on a video. I watched your video and you had said that we were sending out guns like to shills. Like, dude, I send you a gun, you clearly are not a Sun's Liberty shill, Like, that's how confident I am in the gun.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's fair because you sent it out to everyone, and so maybe if I don't remember exactly my wording there, but you definitely did send it to people that I would assign the title shill too.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, but then I sense it's a lot of people who are widely known in this industry for being objective. You know, you and I do have a few ntual friends, you know, we least know some of the same people that I think you and I would agree are like objective people that actually are looking for to put out good information, put out good and act information and to not hang their hat or their word or their reputation on anything, well, you know, other than what's true. And there's a few folks I think you and I both initially respect that have that right full of my shoe to quite a bit, and their feedback was quite a bit different. Now, I'm not saying your feedback. Feedback is subjective. I take feedback very seriously. If I actually really do care if people have a good experience with our product, with our company, and so if the feedback that you need was the consensus of large quantities of people, I would let you didn't go back to the drawingle. But with the feedback that I got from watching your video is not the consensus of the people that we talked to. And I am the easiest human being in the world to reach. And it's just like I get calls all the time with feedback, but it's not just the professional end user stuff. I'm also very available to any customer that's out there. So I mean, you know, to me, again, if we heard this in what you were seeing your experience, if it was common, will it makes me rethink what they do. I don't know what to do with that.
Speaker 1: Well, so can I be more specific with you, what part of my feedback did you take any issue with? Because in my opinion, like the general feedback, the thesis of my video is that the rifle is fine to good, but I just don't see the value proposition in it.
Speaker 5: Do you know why that rifle is expensive? Not articularly about it that you actually have you thought about it.
Speaker 1: That very little.
Speaker 5: So that rifle, first of all, and I'm not arguing that billat is better than force. I will objectively bill it views more expensive than for right, So you have bill of receivers which are inherently more expensive, like the barrel nutt in that thing is titenium. There's not cheap like some of the rifles that I've been compared to. You have like a luminum that reel is not cheap. But three hours it takes to engrieve it is not cheap. Extra machine time for the cable routing features and it's galloping and all that kind of stuff is not cheating. Neitherre's the function in any five Neither is a lot of the case that gun goes through, you know, like when you go muscle to when you go muzzle to butt on that gun. Now I'm not arguing that like you need a titaniumbarronment. I'm not saying like like this is a make or break kind of thing. I'm saying, objectively speaking, titanium is more expensive than aluminum. Like, I mean, so if you start looking at how much it costs to make that rifle, it's an expensive rifle. And the other thing that blows my mind some of this stuff is I mean, I mean, I'm a free market capitalist kind of guy. Like, if someone doesn't like it or it's it's they they don't see their value in it for them, don't buy it. It's almost like we defended somebody by releasing a rifle the price on a margin which made sense for how expensive it is to make that thing. Well, dude, it is not for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean yeah, that's what I That's what I said in the video, is that essentially, that's what I recommended people not to do. Right Because good we have a.
Speaker 5: Network of about two hundred and fifty pricking work dealers. I prefer to work with dealers that have a relationship with the customer as a post like you know, big distribution and stuff, right like, because I mean, I think that's still like the backfront of how guns are sold in America really is over the over the counter, and that rifle is the rifle sells out as soon as it hits the floor. It has been by far the most successful rifle we have ever made. Right now, I'm not sure how how many we've delivered against what we've sold, well over eleven thousand number.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that that's good and all. I'm glad for that. The reason why I see the numbers being so good isn't really for me personally, anything about the product itself, but it is I think also, to be honest, your best marketing push ever with the amount of people that you sent out of Mark one two, Is that correct?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think we've never pushed a rifle that we would never be the critical of myself, the critical of the company. Historically, we've never had a rifle that was as differentiated. Some of the details in that rifle they get dismissed on the commercial side, are very much appreciated on the professional side, you know, and.
Speaker 1: So right, but I do want to just for that I am I am on the commercial side, though I don't really talk about the professional you know, contract end users type stuff. I'm just an everyday guy, and that's why I refer guns to basically.
Speaker 5: No totally understand. And that's where I said, Man, I'm not I'm not trying to sell you a rifle. I'm trying to explain what we're coming from there. And as far as the popularity of the thing, I personally do not believe. Okay that I remember, I'm part of the Internet gun culture. I've been doing this for fourteen years now. As a matter of fact, Sun's Liberty had zero marketing budgets. Are for the first at least seven years of the company was me in gun groups like giving out my phone number. You were just happy to have it. A sense of humor and fucking are alive. So I mean like so, I mean, I'm from the internet gun culture myself. The craziest lesson I got with the Mark one. It was a huge eye opening experience for me, dude, was was the the internet gun culture which we're all a part of, and it's very loud and have like a very big megapha is a tiny tiny fraction of the gun buying public, like the people that walk in and buy a Mark one off the shelf. I've probably never heard of you. They've probably never heard of you. They probably never heard of Grandrum. When you look at me, one hundred million guns in the country, and then you go and we look at our own reach, all of us, reach your reach, wherever's reach. You have to be really into this stuff to pay attention to us. We're given the gun influencers. I don't think that it has the kind of impact that I used to believe it did. And remember, it's just someone who built an entire business off of Instagram My only way to reach quiets. So anyways, dude, I mean again, I think that the rifle, but it's a it's a good rifle. It seems to be doing very well against its peers by people who you know that don't follow you or me, in places that don't get their data from the consensus of a comment section. The rifle's doing really well in those places. I mean, that's a compliment on the rifle. What's a complement will be worked on well.
Speaker 1: But I again, it's like I don't want to keep going back and forth with you on that. But if it's if it's just normy quote unquote buying it, is it actually a boon to the rifle itself. If they've never heard of you or the company, they just buy it because it looks nice or because it's recommended to them by someone else.
Speaker 5: Right, well, what I'm saying, but whenever it's going for a competitive down select in contraction you've never annows in places that we don't talk about, when it's going for competitive down select, where it's objectively being measured at places, that's all they do, like cream a RL like those people don't h or I mean, I should say this deal, but those metrics are either real or or are well socision dispersion, heat mitigation, flex deflection, you know, like carriability, all that stuff that is. That's the stuff that like the operator side whenever they do in the user email, that's the stuff they're looking at, is carryability. But it's fars like the actual performance of the gun, like that's done like these things like I don't know, I've learned a lot in the last three years. I've learned more about gardens than I have within the ten years before that. And the way these things get selected is not it's not arbitrary.
Speaker 1: What do you mind if I take this in a slightly different direction. What do you think about veil solutions.
Speaker 5: I hope that guy does agree. I wish him all the.
Speaker 1: US Okay, because he uh, he had I remember a year ago or so, we covered some of the things that he had said about you and winning contracts that the contract came about through, like whining and dining officials and stuff like that. Some of the claims that he was making on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, that's that's uh. First of all, team must be straight, all right, son. Celebrity in the grand theme of things is a very small company. Okay. It is compared big or Knights or Guys of the Year or whoever being able to any anybody but us. Okay, if if winning a contract came down to wine and dying people, I can't afford to wine and dying people like they can, like you, it doesn't I think when it comes down to think, contracts are actually kind of one obviously on performance relationships things like that, and then you know the eagerness or willingness of a company to work and work ethic. I think that does come into place.
Speaker 1: But well, but is that entirely true though? Because I mean a lot of the SIG contracts I mean, obviously they've been mega successful in their contract winning, but you know, you hear people grumbling and people like getting jobs or getting kickbacks and stuff like that, so they're like, hey, are these trials actually fair? Which brings in, you know, other trials into question. Are these actually being one solely on merit or is something else?
Speaker 5: Which would you? Would you agree that, Mike, when you're dealing with big army, you're dealing with like be like that kind of machine that's probably a slightly different, uh, selection process will maybe a little bit less political, maybe a little.
Speaker 1: Well so that like I literally have no idea I would I would hope the smaller contracts are a little more personal. But like I'm not in that world at all, right, I'm just a normal retard, Like I have no idea what goes on in those environments.
Speaker 5: Getting to talk to the end users and getting to talk to the indiezers and getting them those sense that I never really appreciated before. They really do take their job very very very seriously, very seriously. They're true professionals, and these aren't There aren't the guys that are on podcasts that are in there doing the job right now. They're very serious views and they can have whatever the one everything from whatever belt up the whatever where we're gonna be up that they have their own color comments. Okay, so you know they're going to want the best equipment to do their job. They're not there to make friends. You don't give your chances. I got hit by a bus tomorrow, as long as the guns show up one time, and it's to do their job there. And it's it's not so much driven from the top down like it is on some of these bigger like firm contracts where I think you can perhaps influence on these. It really is from the bottom up. And it's the Jews that are still going through the door that get like the kind of like the safe and what they want to carry. And it's as simple as that. It's it's actually like, you know, I remember some of the conversations I had and like you're trying to tell them something that sounds impressive, like that sounds fucking great, like does it does it work or not? Like they're kind of it's you know, it's it's very to the point.
Speaker 1: Gotcha. Well man, hey, I really appreciate you taking the time to talk with me.
Speaker 5: What fun is there is there anything else that you want to ask me for? Over here? Man? Is there anything else? I mean, you know, I got to ask you, like how did I get on like like how did I get on your radar? As supposed? Like what I ever do something to personally offend you?
Speaker 1: Or I have no?
Speaker 5: No, never, I'm I'm sincerely asking you because like I mean.
Speaker 1: No, So I don't I don't have I don't have any problem with you at all. Again, me and you have never had a negative interaction as far as I can remember. That is, uh, if you're referring to my video or something, that is that is my normal candor when it comes to companies, so if you want a little bit into my mindset, like I cannot be personally concerned with a company or individual when I'm talking about a product, and so it is about point out everything that I consider incorrect, like just being raw and vicious, right because like I know there's people that I kind of like in the industry, like a couple of people, right, But when it comes to products, like I just cannot be bothered to care about a inanimate object, right that it doesn't have feelings. I can be as mean to it as I want.
Speaker 5: Basically, I guess, except for I guess maybe I don't know, maybe I'm different than all that, uh the you know, Marty Daniel or something, you know, because I still I still take this like not, I don't take your comments dude like super personally.
Speaker 1: I think, well, was it was it about the end of the podcast I met where you were with Nate? Was was it something specific I said at the end of the podcast with you and Nate, because I know you and Nate were on that Texas Police Officers Association thing of a jig and I made some comments there about your yours and Nate's support of trans rights and selling guns to trans people, right, Is.
Speaker 5: That actually how you interpreted that? Is that how you interpreted that?
Speaker 1: Well? Yeah, yes, I did find I did find that quite funny because it was something about like how the fathers, the Founding Fathers intended it. And to me, it's like, that's always strange when somebody brings in the Founding Fathers when they're talking about like trans or gay or minorities, and I'm like, I don't know if they would agree with you.
Speaker 5: I clearly tell in this okay, don't take offense. I can clearly tell you have not followed at least my personal page for very long, because I think, like the people that have known me for more than thirty seconds, I would find the hilarity of that, of the drawing that conclusion. No, I think it's a conflict taking a position on the Constitution, the conflict that was taking a position on my transitions. I think it's a hell of a leak. It's a much easier and much more defensible position to to trumpet the Constitution as it was written, instead of going in there and cherry picking. You know, I really should and shouldn't apply to I think if you were to sit down and just it, just address it up. You know, in that light, if I hadn't take a position and defend it, what would it be to be selective or for this Second Amendment to be written as intended?
Speaker 1: Well, but you understand that when it was written it was selective though, right that That's my point.
Speaker 5: What's hilarious about that is that is the argument that the anti gunners are currently using in legislation as to why bands and safe storage laws and all that stuff can't because VR or be But it wasn't Heller, what was it? Anyways? Through one of those decisions to interpret it in the historical context and in you're and you're not, you're not wrong. I would be careful. I would be very careful going down that rope. I actually spend a lot of my time, money, and energy doing this, like for real, like you're doing like actually like you know, working towards advocacy, cheam just going to the place of speaking to the schools, speaking to these things. I mean, I spent a lot of time in doing this. You really passionately care about it. And so if I to take a position on the Second Amendment, it would be it's a it's a it's a much more a principal position than to be selective. That's it. It's as simple as that.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you're I think you're making a distinction the not so. I think the distinction you're making is that it's a more palatable, palatable position, or a more pragmatic position to do what you're doing now, rather than that the one critique that I offer of your position, right, So again, I'm not I'm not trying to denigrate like your work that you've done to promote the Second Amendment or to fight against gay bills or anything else like that that are trying to restrict people. I'm not trying to denigrate any of that. It was simply a critique of that one specific context, that position, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just like I said, I just I mean, from being honest, I mean, it really didn't feel like a hell of a leap, And I guess to me, I was kind of taken aback by it because I know me, I know this stuff. I'm very very vocally and publicly stated when it comes to a lot of these issues and brands issues.
Speaker 1: Sure. Well, no, I mean your your arc has been quite interesting, right because, like I did a little bit of looking into like your past and whatnot, and you've had like a crazy arc right from the last twenty years or so. Yeah, yeah, because I mean, I mean think about it, like what a decade or two ago, you were you know, a cob basically, and now you're making podcasts on a you know, Texas Police Officers Union podcast.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: It's kind of crazy tradition or crazy turn.
Speaker 5: I hated authority back then, and I still hate authority, except now I don't necessarily see like the local sheriff's office as being the authority. I see the authority as like think of America, you know, or you know, maybe simply other you know packs, you know, where like the real power is local, the local sheriffs, you know. To me, that is not in my mind like the like the head honcho, you know, in the me of our lifestyle. It's it's not. I still have a problem with authority. That's why I make guns every day for the Americans, because I think that's that is really the last kind of holdout, if you will, you know, at some point they're going to be able to take your your ability to transact, at some point they're gonna be able to take your ability to communicate. They like whist I'm gonna be able to take is your ability to hopefully pull a trigger. And so to me like, no, my my problem with authority has inconsistent. Is just that I think might be evolved and gotten out into the world a little bit. I realize where the authority is the ability to seize my bank accounts because I own a gun company. That's happened to me. I can't have papal square. Same dude, my family can like to me, like my my local sheriff didn't do that, you know, most of those guys actually vote in alignment with me.
Speaker 1: No I I one hundred percent agree with there is way bigger fish to fry than like local pds and stuff like that. Percent Like, the actual seats of power and soft power within the society that we live in are a lot more nefarious, and there are a lot they go under the radar, you know, because the cops are easy because they're they're they're visible, and so they get a lot of heat because they're easy to point out. But it's the ones that are just under the surface, you know, subverting, those are the ones that are dangerous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know that the news article that came out that hit piece articles. Do you know how that originated?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 5: Which one like we're people talking about my part being arrested things of that nature.
Speaker 1: I don't know where that originated from now.
Speaker 5: So I had led a town hall meeting in San Antonio because the city council wanted to do a gun buyback and they wanted to actually use police funds to fund this gun buy back. I brought like five hundred people to this town hall and they were kind of freaked out because these townholes normally attracted like twenty people right, people that don't have keybole or something, and we actually got that like beat out. They actually reversed their position and they stopped at least for the time being. And the like the very liberal like people in the city at the time, you know, they kind of retaliated against that, and there was a lot of really unfair, untrue things said, like I just you know, kind of rested the fact that like, what is my actual reputation, you know, what is my actual relationships and could be honest, Like, the only time I see it at this point is from somebody who I don't know it thinks my guns are a price. That's that's the only time I ever hear. But when it comes like to a contract or working with cities or you know, police departments, nobody gives a.
Speaker 1: Shit, all right, So then maybe I should ask you this. So, since the people that you actually work with and the people that actually deal with you, and you have more more of a connection with and more of a business relationship with, why do you like particularly care that some anti gun hates you or that like somebody like me thinks your guns over priced? Like does does that bother you?
Speaker 11: Or what.
Speaker 5: Does it bother me? A good question.
Speaker 1: I guess, well right, because I mean it seems like you you had this like ready to ask me when I called. So I'm just curious if that actually does bug you, Like to me, if somebody was talking trash about me on the internet, like, obviously I'm a less professional person than you, so I would clap back. But if you're a professional person, you just ignore it. Right, It's like it's somebody else, some some other goober's talking about me online. Who cares?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean the get in the business sense, yeah, like who cares? Like if sales were to suffer, then I mean, you know, we would address it, or if there was other trends of like you know, like tangible consequences and I suppose, but that's not it. But doesn't mean that. I like, it's still kind of a pet peep of mind to be misunderstood, like like I don't mind people hating me, Like there's a lot of people that hate me, but like for real reasons. But whatever the reasons are like twisted or stretched.
Speaker 1: Wait wait that sounds like an admission mic. You're like, yeah, people have real reasons to hate me. It's like whoa wait, back up, No, no, no, No, people shouldn't have real reason is to hate you, right.
Speaker 5: I would imagine, I would imagine that. I'm sure everybody has someone that hates them. Like. No, I don't think I've done anything like you know, super evil and furious dupe. But I mean, like, I don't know, maybe my competitors hate me right now, I don't know. Maybe you my two year old. I'm on the phone the internet.
Speaker 1: Well listen, man, if you need to go hang out with your family, I don't mean to be taking your your weekend away from you. Man, I appreciate you taking the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, no problem to you too. Now what like, how does this gets fun? Yeah? I mean I want you to know I didn't have a conversation with you in good faith.
Speaker 1: And again I I don't have a problem with you, Mike at all. I mean, I've said my piece on your product, but I don't have any issue with you at all. Okay, So, I mean, as far as I'm concerned, I'm actually just happy you took the phone call. Right, I'm shock that he took the phone call. Honestly, I thought it was a joke, you know, when you posted your phone number up there and then you picked up instantaneously, I'm like, oh damn, now I'm in a real call.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well, like I said, I actually actually take my relationships with customers and I take care you know, my product.
Speaker 1: Well that's I think. I think people will enjoy that aspect of it. One thing I could ask you, do you know anything about Dugan Dugan Ashley? Have you heard about his situation recently?
Speaker 5: I haven't, but I actually feel it back. I have heard that he got a rest. I'm not super thrimillious why he got why he got arrested like this is like this is specifically the kind of stuff that I historically have worked on. So if you want to hit me up off line and if you want to fill me in, then you know, maybe we can start bringing more resources to bear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that'd be that'd be great. I appreciate, I appreciate the offer.
Speaker 5: What did he What did he specifically get arrested for?
Speaker 1: So there are technically four charges. I'm trying to think. One is like disseminating information online, which is really gay. He essentially like he was a it's above my pay grade, it's explosives nerd stuff like he was. He was uploading videos to YouTube, like going through like different detonators or like weird things, and it's just like really simple videos.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: So somebody in Atlanta, I want to say, got arrested and then they found one of Dugan's videos allegedly on his device, and because of that, they're like, oh, this guy is using Dugan's videos to make bombs, like in a terroristic fashion, right, And so he gets brought up on that charge. And then I was at his deposition, so there was like there was a constructive intent DD possession which was like three different components in three different areas that they were like, oh, well that could technically be a bomb, so we're going to get him on that. And then there was like a there wasp rating without a license I want to say, but he never restored or transported any you know, material, so he didn't even need a license. So as far as he's concerned, as far as I'm concerned, it's all bs. But it's it's all stuff to do with that, you know. It's like they get you on one thing and then they try and like throw five or six other things on there to get you to pleae out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's the federal system unfortunately, Like unfortunately I've seen from a lot of different things that have worked on is that you know, it's like a New York fifteen like that is something you can rally a lot of public support for in uh like in congress, you know, or you know what people with uh influence Unfortunately, like explosives. That is something that a lot of.
Speaker 1: People are free to correct. It's it's scary for people because I have no idea about any of this stuff.
Speaker 5: Right, So what he's going to need is some you know, obviously well funded and uh and im purist, the kind of people believe that you apply to everybody. Yeah, but those kinds of attorneys, that's who you're gonna need to prevail. And I mean, I hope they do. If there's something I can do, count me in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll reach out, y'all. I'll fill you in on the info and uh, well we'll talk about that afterwards.
Speaker 5: All right. Well, I'm sorry, he'd have a good experience with the Mark one. If you want to try it again with the Hucks and the eighty five and shoot it. Love to hear your.
Speaker 1: Taake, Wildie man. I appreciate it. You have a great fourth of julyser Well, that was a very pleasant phone call. I did say at the beginning that we were online, right, because I would feel terrible if you didn't know that we were online. I said at the very beginning, like we're on a stream, right. But anyways, he picked up crazy crazy work. Oh, very very nice. Well, anyways, that was that was an interesting conversation. Again, I I've never had a problem with Mike specifically, I don't have any issues with Mike. I don't really I think again if I was even just pulling stuff up while we were on the phone. But you can go look at the icon defense handguard and upper Combo. They're like six hundred credits, which six hundred credits, you know, even if you added a bunch of machining, It's like, I don't know, I don't know where three thousand dollars come from. But anyways, hope that hope that worked out well for all of you, and you guys were you guys were going after it in the chat. I hope you all enjoyed that. That was a good time, right, That was different. That was different. Never had a live call like that. Anyways. Okay, well, let's get to your guys. Support, and then maybe we'll just maybe we'll leave without rage bait for fourth of July because we're already an hour and a half in. That was like an hour phone call, wasn't it. Let me check that was That was quite a long conversation. We had forty minutes. Forty minutes. That's not bad, all right. Nine. By nineteen four, twenty dollars said, let's go big toe money Friday, Christ Is King, Happy Independence Day tomorrow, Jens, stay safe and free, Dugan very base, Thank you very much, honey.
Speaker 7: This song is summer shit, you know, is fun Want to stay with no shoes on? I need his feet wan too gone?
Speaker 4: Take money, big toe money.
Speaker 7: This song let is summer shit, you know is funny. Want to stay with no shoes on? Oh I need his feet wan too gone?
Speaker 10: My feet field, but your feet what they should y'all just sitting in the grass with a cigarette.
Speaker 1: Take money, big toe money.
Speaker 7: That's a big check, fucking in everybody.
Speaker 1: Let me see, let me see, I'm gonna put a pole in the chat for everybody, because I see people want brage bait, rage bait. Some of it's funny, some of it's not so funny. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, sir, Thank you, mister nine by nineteen. Also, thank you for all of the gifts in chat. I really appreciate that I can't name them all off because they're coming by so fast. But thank you deal Weed for five says, I'm not muish so this live stream was only promised to me two hundred and fifty years ago. That was a long time, bro, long long time. Thank you, dell Wee. Dear Hunter, remember for nine months we've now birthed our membership, baby says watching the fireworks with the fam. Have a good night, gens. God bless will God bless you too, Dear Hunter, appreciate it. I'm excited. I got a match tomorrow morning. I got to get back here so that I can take my wife and kids out to a firework show. It's going to be a good time. Dinocide for nineteen eleven Megabase, Thank you. Dynaside says, got headshot after headshot my first time out with my new used nineteen eleven. While the diversity lanes three, the diversity, yes, is the diversity in the room with us. That was a fun conversation. The diversity three lanes down shot a two foot group with the Draco at fifteen yards lol, lmao. Pre Zimbabwe is fun, dude. It is interesting being like, you know, me and you we might be opponents and then not to dis in future. All right, I'm gonna take my side though, Thank you. Dinaside appreciate that. Sir Cmscar for five says made an extra seven and a half k last month based what do we think men new pews in some rounds or an e dirt bike and lots of rounds or max out the roth Ira. Well, what's actually going to be useful to you?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: If I had to guess, we're in a couple months of stability here, so Ammo prices are probably gonna settle around, you know, twenty to twenty five cents a round for nine millimeters, forty five ish for five five six if I was projecting towards the future though, like things could escalate, So probably AMMO and eed dirt bike if you need that. If that's something that's actually usable for you, get the Ammo and get like mobility or something that sounds like fun. Thank you. Scar appreciate that. Jim Eagle for two says four streams in a week. Take some petty cash. I'll take some pretty cash from you with those fingernails. Thank you, jimmygle appreciate that. Greg Holdibunger for five, the ATF is gay calling. The ATF is turbo aids true. Wait, so somebody's saying, get Corey, bring him on, get a thermal? Is Corey the guy from the IG video? The bearded fellow is Corey On? Oh there's Corey Emond. There he is. Damn Well, we're just gonna have people show up. I just had a call with Mike. Now we're gonna have another guest on the show, like back to back to back wild. Thank you, Greg Holamonga. James Stephenson for two says, just a note that ocl is doxing at trash too hashtag both suck or both suck. I don't know who if they doxed. That's the first I've heard of that. I'm not telling calling you a liar, but that's the first I've heard of that, James. But I mean, it is very possible that everyone in the gun industry just sucks, every single one of them at Trementar for five says, watched vid on foiled attack. What line do you think they will have to cross before we, as Americans, we determine we don't need them in society. Well, we have already determined that we don't need them in society, but the rest of society is still like playing along for a little while, so not really sure. Thank you, Atramentta. I appreciate that. Justin Space Cowboy for five says a lot of these new rifles are based on lwrc's old six eight. We've just gone back to twenty twelve. Maybe we should have imagined if we had just adopted six eight right, six eight SPC, all these conversations that would have just been six point eight SPC peak right or max or plus whatever they call it. Thank you, Space Cowboy. Rogue Centuria for ten says I have a Yugo M seventy that's probably ten to eleven pounds. You've roasted it before, yes, and I can tell you it's the last rifle i'd grab for any serious use. And I love that gun. It's fine to like things, it's fine to be like happy and have a gun that's silly, but saying like no, you literally got to have twenty two pounds on your rifle or else you're not gonna make it. It's like, okay, whatever, whatever, bro Thank you. Rogue Centurion Lightspore for two says my getting a cock pick in his messages Lights boor no, no, I told you not to do that. Thank you, Lightspoor dill Weed for five says a fourth of July weekend miracle.
Speaker 5: Very true.
Speaker 1: It was a good a good time, good talk, Thank you, Dillied. Cody Fisher for ten says this is fun. Thank you very much, Cody, appreciate that, good sir. Axe grind in chat always anytime trans people or sons of Liberty Gunworks comes up. Ax to grind is here ask Mike about the founder's intent with the Immigration and Naturalization Act of seventeen ninety one. Yeah, I'm pretty sure they only wanted a certain type of person, you know. That's That's what I'm talking about. It's like, oh, the founding father's this, the founding father's that, and it's like I don't know about that though, you know. It's like I feel like they were pretty selective. Thank you to them anyway. Cmscar Remember for two months says I hate the banks too. That was good. That was a good time, right, you know, a little apac slip a little a pack in there. Thank you. Sm Scar. Ask Mike what he thinks about Roscoe Bbl's. Rosco's a dog, so he better not have a BBL. If he has a BBL, then we're going to go kill those vets. Thank you, Josh, appreciate that. Josh also says, hey, can I get thirty dollars? Yes, you can have thirty dollars, twenty dollars. What do you need twenty dollars? Ten dollars? You crazy? Cmsgar for two says, ask Mike to donate to Dougan's Sons of Liberty Gunworks can write it off. That's true. I'll talk to him afterwards. I'll send him a text. I have his number, so I'll send him a text. Central Sands Defense for two says awfully suspicious he picks up on the first ring. Maybe, Thank you, Central Sands Defense. Bush Master for two says if I could get some prayers, it would be greatly appreciated. Been dealing with some pretty heavy spiritual warfare. Many thanks, God, bless christ Is King. Well, thank you for letting us know that bush Master. We will be in prayer for you, because it's never fun to be going through a tough time. Crack Galactica, thank you for the raid on Rumble and Oh Jarrett over on Rumble says I was going to try to say something witty for my super chat, but I'll just say, please pray for bush Master. He's done the same for me. Christ dis King and God is good. Thank you, O, Jared. I appreciate that everyone in the chat pray for bush Master, both the person and the company. Okay, they could both use it. They're both one spiritual warfare, the other one's financial warfare.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: The do seal hammer for ten dollars says two hundred and fiftieth birthday and we got the sons of Liberty Gunworks interview. Incredible, thank you very much for the ten tulip for twenty five dollars. He wants to hop, I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Ye, no again, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't fucking care, brother, Come on fucking care?
Speaker 3: What good about that day?
Speaker 1: That's it should be? What's good about this rifle? Oh dude, that would have been a good add on. I like hop kay wilf and a nothing gay if you would, Oh damn, where's the nutting gay? And I think it's retarded and gay. Okay, Uh, Mike answering is pretty based and talking for twenty minutes, I can understand him being upset at his product being called a scam, overpriced, and almost no one needs one that for sure? Well yeah, well again, we'll talk about that. See how I feel bad. It's like, am I supposed to put up a follow up video on the mark one going over how bad the marketing was on it? It's like we just had a talk. It's like, I don't know. That's the problem. You know, you talk to people, you see that they're real humans, and you can't just berate them for fun. It's terrible. It's terrible having feelings. Let me see, did that guy send me a message? He did not? He did not, So what's the guy's name? I'll send him. I'll send him a join link fourk Knocks Podcast. I'll send him a join link if he wants to talk. Why not, We've already ruined the stream. Okay, I can't get any worse Four Knocks Podcast. I just DMD you the join link to your instagram. Axe Ryan comes in and says big props to Mike for coming on. Yeah it was good on him, good job, good on him for talking it out and asking me all the questions. I thought that was good, even though I mean, we still disagree on a bunch of bud regardless of that. Now, this is kind of the intro to rage bait, Okay, I'm trying to ease it in, make it a little funny on the way in to rage bait before it gets more serious. So now, I know a lot of you guys think you're cool, think you're operators, think your gunfighters. But we need a wigger to tell us how to shoot. We need a wigger to answer the question about red dots versus iron sights or versus no sites at all. So we have the realist wigger of them all to tell us exactly what we need to know. But before we do, let me make sure that my audio is actually on and it is fantastic.
Speaker 10: Sights on your gun is a relevant or urban say, and I will argue with your gun experts to the end of the world about that shit. You know what, because I've been in real shootouts and you have, and I have never not once had to use my motherfucker sites. In fact, I say ninety percent of the bangouts I was in, if I tried to use my sites, I probably would have got killed when you had somebody shooting back at you. If you focus too much on one thing, like your sites, you're not seeing what the fuck is going on. Real shootouts on point and shoot every single bang out I've been in.
Speaker 5: But to be honest, sites are cheapest. Helling it.
Speaker 1: Have we ever heard of a bang out before? Like a bang out sounds like something else that these guys do together, you know, like the post shootout bang out to let off some stress or is it the pre shootout bang out where they let off stress? Right, it seems like he's getting these things mixed up, like, please stop calling your please stop calling your your shootouts bang outs? Okay, because it's just completely different connotation. Fortknoxs podcast says that he will be on next week. He's he's busy right now, he's doing something good, so okay, totally fine, no problem anyways. Do he's so right, dude? So true?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what type of ethnics ethnicity this is. I'm just gonna put him in the umbrella term of wigger wigger maxing. He might be Mexican, It's possible. Maybe there's a little bit of light skin in there. Mutt. Yeah, I think if focus Trip really is correct, the focus Trip is super correct all the time, perfect takes. By the way, definitely a mutt, Mystery meat. The clergy kid absolutely not a wigger. There's there's a lot in there there. There's yeah, you know what I'm saying. There's something in there. There's something in there. Focus Trip. Okay, I disavow whatever Focus Trip said there, but I'm sure it was accurate.
Speaker 10: There's absolutely no reason for you not to have sights on your gun. The only thing that they will do is give you an advantage that you did have without de sights on the gun, because you might find yourself in a different situation. In this situations I've been, but I would say fucking ninety five percent of self defense shootings, even hood shootings, whatever you want to call it, a real bang out, bro, you is not sitting there aiming down your site.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Bro, you wouldn't know when you was in a real bangout. You wouldn't be sitting there in the corner and the cuckshaw aiming down your sites. You know what I'm saying. You gotta be just getting in there and spraying and praying when you into bang out with the boys, right, you know, you don't need no eye in sights need to be hard, okay, but not ion sight hard when you want to bang out with the boys. You know what I'm saying, Don't be sitting in the corner in your eye on sites in to bang out with the boys. Don't even gonna need it. So let me tell you as a real bang out master, maybe.
Speaker 10: If you're on offense, but like I said, a real bang out.
Speaker 5: Somebody shooting back here?
Speaker 1: What trench grenade, I'm live right now. You Trench Grenade just messaged me. He hasn't talked to me since the stream, and then he messages me, live trench grenade. I'm live right now. Dog of it. Anyways, I'm sure that'll be funny. Trench stop stop, you're you're gonna if there's something I gotta French? Whoa damn? Yeah no, that's gross. Well we do have another piece of rage bait.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 1: You're good, you're good. I mean he was. It was nice. He was just sending me something to to bring up on stream. But he was also he didn't realize I wash all right, man, Thanks Trench. I appreciate that thank you. Anyways, back to this, stop messaging me, stop it.
Speaker 10: Before you not sitting there aiming now your sights gain. I promise sights on your gun is a relevant or urban say, and I will argue with your gun experts to the end.
Speaker 5: Of the world about that shit.
Speaker 10: You know what, because I've been in real shuitouts and you haven't. And I have never, not once had to use my motherfucker sites. In fact, I say ninety percent of the bangouts I was in if I tried to use my sites, I probably would have got killed when you had.
Speaker 1: Anyways, enough of that guy. Again, We're still gonna ease into it because the story that Trench sent me is very gross. But you will have to thank Trench for this now again. Just activities, okay, just some ethnic activities. You're going on your public transport, you're having a good time, and every now and again you just get a hosted by individuals. So hello, Cokani Sheriff, one of the inmates from the jail appears to be literally swinging from the bars on the red line. We're not sure whether to call you or animal control to come get this one.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: This is just a man in his natural habitat. He was built for it. Okay, he was built for the bars. They were calling to him like vines on a tree. Okay, there's a reset to factory settings. You can take the ape out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the ape. He's wearing a Department of Correction shirt as soon as he like, I'm was this guy just sitting there in the corner, like mind in his own business. I like how this guy looks like he's like in firefighter clothes. And he's like, bro, I'm not dealing with this. I'm not looking him in the eye. I'm not I'm just pretending he doesn't exist. And then this other guy caught the eyre of the the what's the what's the word for the silver back? Okay, right, that's the top ape? Is the silver back? Is that right? So he's like he's like trying to show that I'm the I'm the one in charge here. Okay, I'm the leader of this pack of apes here, and I'm gonna, you know, challenge Anyone who challenges me is gonna get it.
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 9: What was that?
Speaker 1: It's the whole get up though, right, it's the whole thing. It's it's the outfit, it's the the taking your shirt off, the wig, it's the whole the jumping on the monkey bars. Right, that was quite funny, aptly named, by the way, that was great for a moment or two. For what reason, We're not entirely sure, but just totally monkey maxing on public transit. Also, I have no idea what he said. No, no, it's something about Instagram. I think he was talking about Instagram there. Now, in another incident of blue on blue violence, here we have what appears to be a construction crew compromised mostly of Hispanic speaking individuals, and they get into a tussle on the rooftops and one of them tells the other, hey, you got to stop fighting or else the white people will call ice on us right off. Oh my gosh, co.
Speaker 4: La hey, hey, yay, anyway, comes laberga, hey way, why not let pay away? Lets pay away?
Speaker 6: I'm a.
Speaker 1: Location and then.
Speaker 10: Away?
Speaker 1: So bad, isn't it?
Speaker 3: A dude?
Speaker 1: If those were people who had feelings, that's gotta be terrible. Anyways, new roof and the bonus MMA show must be the guy Frank rizzo'hir true. Whomever gets the room cleaned up. First gets the green cart and the anchor.
Speaker 5: Baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah dude, the initial fall off onto that trailer, oh my back would just break, and not in a bang out with your bros type of way. It would just be turned to glass. Okay, talk about rooftop defense. That's good. I want to watch this one one more time. Ow ow.
Speaker 4: Wake, I'm missing.
Speaker 1: Jeez Louise. Okay. So anyways, we've got our mix of ethnic infighting and now we're going to get into a story that I actually wanted to cover because this just surmises Western society perfectly. So three blacks attack a drunk white kid in Birmingham, which is a terrible place to live in the UK. Spoiler alert, the whole UK is kind of a terrible place to live. The female police officer comes in to protect the violent blacks and arrests the white kid. Absolutely disgusting the way white people are treated here in England, and it's so just a perfect summation of what we have to deal with. So white kid over here doing his thing, whatnot. We'll see what happens. Britishbonics is so obnoxious, right, It's like, you know, monkey ISM's with a British accent. It's like, okay, like we know you guys like talk like this, but you have to put on the British accent as well. Female police officer instantly goes for him, lets the other people run away. Now the guy does kind of throw a drunken punch, but it's because he thinks he's still being accosted. I guarantee he's like, I'll throw a punch and it misses the officer, you know, unluckily, I would say, but like he wasn't trying to punch the officer. Thank you for accosting the white kid and letting the three animals loose, You disgusting piece of trash. Now. The Birmingham Police responded to this incident in a just like their country deserves to burn down, right. If this is how they treat their people, you deserve the riots, you deserve, the burnings you deserve, the fires, you deserve, all the chaos that's coming your way. I'm sorry if this is your disgusting, evil treatment of your own people in to benefit foreigners, and people who are not your people will never be your people, will never assimilate who are not English in any way, shape or form. You deserve it, bros. The Birmingham Police respond, this incident has been reviewed and we have no concerns over the officers' actions and we are satisfied that they were reasonable and proportionate in the circumstances. We actually this footage is not further shared to allow the legal process to take its course. So the detalitarian police state in the UK being like, hey, would you please not share this footage around? We feel that if this footage gets shared around, it may taint the public's perception of our young ethnic use and also our policing. So please, UK citizens do not share this footage because it could show us in a deleterious fashion and we do not enjoy that. And again the Zoomer historian just going in on them as well. It's an app sleute joke. And now this image right here right getting beat up by blacks. You get arrested, get masturbating in front of kids, and get beat up and then the women, of course run to your defense. Now this sums up America, This sums up the West as a whole. We unfortunately gave the rights to women against the founding father's intent right to tie it back to the conversation with Mike very much so against the founding father's intent. We allowed them to pretend that they were equal, that you know, they could accomplish the same tasks as us and whatnot. And I think that thought experiment has simply run its course. I think it's time to call equits to say no, thank you, we're done. It's over. Women are going back in the kitchen, whether they like it or not. And really that's the end goal, regardless whoever takes power. Right, if it's an Eastern power that takes power, women are going back in the kitchen. If it's a Middle Eastern power that takes power, guess what, women are going back in the kitchen. Actually they're going in the rape caves. But regardless, Okay, so women are one way or the other going back in the kitchen. It's just who's going to actually put them there.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Is it going to be Western societies, is it going to be Middle Eastern societies, or is it going to be Far Eastern societies. But one way or the other, women going back in the kitchen. Sorry, dogs gonna happen again. And here's the actual video of him, of course, being arrested put in the car now being a little drunk and belligerent, and again three officers just taking it out on the white guy who literally didn't do nothing in this case, while letting the perpetrators free. Is a perfect summation of why these police officers deserve no respect, none at all. They deserve whatever's coming to them. Only traders. Only traders help invaders. But you know what, you know what, the police do have time for the huk. And again, I hate the accents. Do you have to pretend to have a British accent? I mean you're already like you shouldn't be talking like that, right, But regardless, we have brown on brown, So we have browns on the inside getting accosted by browns on the outside because they're not serving klal meals. So this to me is just a brown on brown violent situation. Who cares? But the police officer, who also happens to be brown and policing the situation is just being so soft and so kind. And listen, I know that they're costing you and they're hurting your business, but we just can't do anything about it because you know, we have to respect their wants and traditions, Okay, And you're not serving kalal is really uninclusive when you think about it.
Speaker 13: Right now, they said that they would like to protest outside as they do not stop coming in and out of your restaurant.
Speaker 5: Yes, absolutely fine.
Speaker 13: If they do cause any other.
Speaker 5: Issues, you just need to So I can't leave the home of restaurant now because the protest, that's not excuse me.
Speaker 13: If when you go to leave, they are still outside the by all means, pull us.
Speaker 10: We will come and we can help us.
Speaker 12: This is this living in jungle and we have the old police to leave my premises.
Speaker 3: So the problem we have here and I don't want to.
Speaker 5: Get into the ins and outs of it, but can I they're not.
Speaker 13: Happy with your restaurant policy.
Speaker 9: For them, so there.
Speaker 3: Don't I'm not having with you.
Speaker 9: I don't have with you.
Speaker 3: I'm not having you with this what I see quite might drink.
Speaker 1: That's not excuse man, that's really also. I'm yeah, I've seen enough. Just burn it all down, like I mean, the people outside complaining, the people inside complaining, the police officer, Like really, you don't need to be here, right.
Speaker 5: I.
Speaker 14: Love, I'm a real British man. I'm a real British man. You need to serve me. Not they're not just dang working asylum seekers. Yo, that you'd work for me, you bloody working bustard. But I just have to pretend that you're here. There's trench grenade in Chat.
Speaker 1: Thanks Obama exactly. Obama ruined the UK. Well, since he's here, I'll get to his story next because that is disgusting and I had to read it, so that means you guys do too. H So, hello, what just happened.
Speaker 12: There?
Speaker 1: It is so bond granted for mother and father charged after children left alone in Columbia house fire. Now just keep in mind that while these animals get their bond granted, Chud is still behind bars and Dugan Ashley is still behind bars for one tenth one millionth something as egregious so Columbia Esse, a mother and father are now facing charges. Like you guys already know. Okay, you see the eyes, even in the fog of war, a tank is visible. You see the eyes. You know it's gonna be bad. A mother and father are now facing charges after police say they left three kids inside a home by themselves during a house fire on Wednesday. Twenty one year old Malik Locke appeared. Malik appeared in court for a bond hearing alongside twenty eight year old Zana Aden Odin. Both are charged with three counts of on lawful conduct of a child and were granted bond. They let their own children die unlawful conduct huh, police say. Three young ladies, three young girls. Police say the young girls were six, four and two and were all alone at a home that caught fire on Florin Street Monday. Crews with the Columbia Richland Fire Department were able to put out the blaze within minutes after forcing their way inside and getting the children out. The children were then taken to JMS Burn Center in Augusta, Georgia for the treatment. Officials said Wednesday that the children suffered severe burn injuries but were listed in critical but stable condition. During the bond, cheering of prosecutors said that the children had been left home. I thought they had died. Left home alone for at least a week before the fire. Wait sorry. During the bonding prosecutor said the children had been left home alone for at least a week before the fire. Six four and two, six four and two left alone for a week like I have a five to three and a one year old. And I think if we left for a week, Bruce would be able to figure out like food and whatnot, but he would just run out at some point. That's the problem. Bruce would be able to figure it out, but he would Honestly, you would probably be able to call someone or go to neighbors. But geez, no one had checked on them during that period of time, and a neighbor reported having not seen Odin for a month.
Speaker 5: Ugh.
Speaker 1: Prosecutors also said that the youngest challenge child was found very malnourished and did not have any food. One of the children also reportedly had insects in her diaper. Well, she was probably wearing it for a week, which is just disgusting, just disgusting. Like some people should not reproduce, Some people should not have the choice to reproduce. Some people need to be removed from society so as to not be a burden on society and to not create more burdens on society. One of the children also had insects in her diaper. A police report released by CPD on Wednesdays stated an officer noted the homes was in disrepair, no kidding, and that odd Odin had kept the home in a state that was not safe for the physical and mental filament of the victims. Yeah, you think so. You think that the home was not safe for the kids left alone for a week. A victim's advocate said Wednesday that Odin admitted to leaving the home last week, but said she tried to come back. She then left again after seeing large police presence in the area. Odin was granted a three hundred thousand dollars bond again for abandoning children, three hundred thousand dollars bond for self defense, a million dollar bond that they won't allow you to do, and then for making YouTube videos, and Dougan's Dugan Ashley's case no bond at all. Locke's attorney argued that his client had no prior rests and was kicked out of the home having no way to get to the home, but authority said he was aware of the fire and did not contact police. So listen, if you're a parent, and it's apparent these people should not have been a parent. But if you're a parent and you are aware of your child being in danger and you do nothing, regardless of the whole leaving them alone for a week beforehand, Like you do need to be eliminated, right, because if you hate your own children, Like what possible value could you be to society if you view your own children as like unvaluable things to not be cared or invested in it all? Like you kind of yourself have to be removed, right, Like you yourself are a problem.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: The father knew he went by the house. He had contact with the mother. He warned her that police was there. Kelly said, mom drove by while these firefighters was putting out the fire. She knew, she didn't come forward. She was later granted a or sorry. He was later granted a two hundred thousand dollars bond why Malick Locke. Both were ordered to be under house arrest, what house, to be under GPS GPS monitoring, and to not have contact with each other or the victims. Locke's provisions allow him to leave home for work. Columbia richualand the fire chief Aubrey Jenkins, said the flames never reached the kids, but the smoke and he did. He described what the firefighters saw once they went inside the home. It was almost like they were limp. I thought they had inhaled a lot of smoke. I was irate because these innocent kids. These are innocent kids and someone should have been there to take care of them one hundred percent. In court, prosecutors said one child was found in a playpen while another was found unresponsive. No way, the kid was stuck in a playpen for a week. Like right, these people aren't getting bond, They're getting tied to horses and pulled in four different directions. You left a two year old in a playpen for a week with you know, insects and maggots and everything else. Like no, no, no trial, Nah, no, no bond. What are we talking about here? Bond bondage? Yeah, I'm gonna bind your hands and feet and toss you into the river. That's the only bonds you're getting. Three children under five left alone in a house, well, I think one of them was six. Three children under five left alone in a house, criminal investigation underway. Jenkins also described seeing a cock roast cockroach infestation inside the home. Of course, why why not? On Tuesday, Kelly call the conditions to the home prior to the fire deplorable, adding that Odin could face more charges. Firing squad. Kelly said that Odin was arrested after being found less than a mile away from the home. Odin reportedly tried to run from officers, later hiding in a closet inside an apartment on Rypelmeyer Avenue before being taken into custody. And this guy's allowed to go to work. Why why? Why are we allowing this guy to go to work, allowing him to breathe? Right, it's unclear where she was when the fire happened. Oh that's the mother. Never mind, my apologies. Kelly added that the police are speaking with the other biological fathers of the other Oh kill me, Oh, of course, of course they're all different baby daddies. Of course they are. Who could have known that with three kids, there were three different baby daddies, who could seen this happen? Who could have forecasted this. The cause of the fire has not been determined, and fire officials are investigating it as a suspected arson. CPD investigators are also working to determine the circumstances that led to the incident. Now, the question is did one of the parents set the fire or did one of the kids accidentally start the fire? Like imagine kids, you're six years old, you're trying to do like survive, right, and you're like, oh, I don't know. I see mommy cook food on the stove. You hope, right, you hope there's some knowledge there, Like my three year old can make scrambled eggs, Like my three year old start to finish can make scrambled egs, and that's because she cooks with my wife. But I could see unattended, how they could start a fire pretty easily. So did the kids start the fire, which wouldn't be hard to do, or if they're like arson, did one of the parents set the fire and be like, uh, oh, well, It's unclear where she was when the fire happened on Monday night. Kelly added that the police are now speaking with the other biological fathers of the other two children. The cause of the fires have not been yet been determined, and officials are investigating it as a suspected arson which is insane. Upon release from the hospital, officials said the children will be placed in emergency custody with the South Carolina Department of Social Services. These kids were absolutely defenseless against the flames and the smoke and the conditions, Kelly said, So we're going to make sure she stands to be judged in the court of law. If only you would have this even I wouldn't even call this tenacity right because like, these types of people get away with so much on a regular basis, Like, can we just punish them for their crimes? Can we just have that, Like the nation cries out for justice, society cries out for justice. Can you just do your one job, judicial system and dispense justice upon them? Please? Well, thanks for that trench, thanks for their absolute mega rage bait. I hope you were all having a good day before we got to that. One barbarian overon COFI says, fuck a bond burn, Sorry, f a bond burn. These fing apes Romans one eighteen. Quite the quant contrast there. Let's see Romans one eighteen states that God's wrath. Let's go to a Bible gateway here, Romans one eighteen. The wrath of God is being revealed from Heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people who suppressed the truth by their wickedness. Thank you very much for that, barbarian. And yeah, I mean these people, and I use that term very loosely, how they treat their own offspring, their own children, their own prodigy, progeny teacher should show you what they value in the world, and it is essentially nothing, nothing at all. So, but it's not going to get any better there, guys. So we're we're just getting deeper and deeper into rage bait here, So exclusive the legal alien brothers charged in murder of ex marine in triple shooting at Florida construction site. And this happened yesterday. A man with two children and a wife murdered by a couple of illegals over probably nothing. Right before the fourth of July, Happy fourth of July for you guys, Guatemalan brothers who were unleashed in the US by the Obama regime were facing murder charges after a young father was killed and two other men were injured in a shooting at a construction site in Florida. Borderhawk can exclusively report. This was back in March fourth. Giovanni Diego Lopez Cobo. That's way too many names. I'm sorry, sir, but anyone with more than three names we have to unfortunately unlive one of these Guatemalans Squatemalans. So Giovanni Diego Lopez Cobo twenty made a derogatory comment about the wife of Joseph Manfredde, triggering a dispute and altercation. After Manfreddi allegedly kicked Cobo, the Guatemalan pulled a gun and open fire, Investigators say Saint John's County Sheriff's Office deputies responding to nine one one calls found men Freddie dead at the scene. Two other victims suffering from gunshot wounds, were rushed to a local hospital. Cobo and his brother, twenty three year old Armando Manuel Lopez Cobo again too many names. Sorry, you're gonna have to be unlived, fled before deputies arrived, but were later arrested. Giovanni was charged with second degree murder with a firearm and two counts of attempted second degree murder with a firearm Armandu was charged with accessory after the fact second gregay murder with a firearm. Ice has lounched detainers against both brothers. Again, we don't need ice. There's just no need for ice. I don't care. Like the deportation has no plane tickets, no nothing, no thanks bro. And also there is a lesson here though, like you cannot, should not, will not engage with these people. Without the foreknowledge that any escalation could lead to death right your own. So you should absolutely one not entangle with these people. That would be the most pragmatic advice I can give you. However, should you entangle with them, you should be the one who is able to exert force in the most judicial manner, in the most efficacious manner, right to resolve the situation in your favor. If you catch my drift, you should be able to be the one walking away, not these people. Was the guy armed, was he caring? Was he competent? Who knows?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: But if you're going to engage with these types of pepole, you need to be the one who is going to come out the other side of that. All right. Now, here's another one similar vein other side of the world, but breaking outrage in Scandinavia after a Swedish man was been to death by a gang of Africans while at a fan zone watching in Norway versus Co d'uevoa or whatever. That country is not a real place, by the way. So there's another young man other side of the world, two beautiful children, wife, off duty policeman leaves behind a wife and two daughters, his life mattered. Now they're not showing you here and then the other one the picture of the perpetrator. I wonder why let's read an article, shall we? Maybe we'll figure it out.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 1: Christian Zedwig, Swedish fan killed after assault at FIFA World Cup screening in Copenhagen. Christian Zedig, a thirty two year old Swedish police officer and father of a toddler from es Kujoe, died after being assaulted while reportedly trying to break up a fight during a public football sar greening in Copenhagen. Died a police off off duty cop. He's at a football thing, your goy ball, your your sports hole, whatever you want to call it. You're trying to break up a fight, and then they ended up curb stomping you to death. If you're going to engage with these types of people you just like one, you just shouldn't like. That's just a pragmatic response. You should absolutely not engage with these people if they're literally killing each other. Bah bah bah, you know it's like, eh, maybe probably not though right. According to information sided by Afton Bledet, Zeig had attended a public viewing at Island zabrig this week to watch the Norway Ivory Coast match on a giant screen. During the event, a fight broke out, and reportedly stepped in to interview intervene in the ensuing chaos, he was knocked to the ground and suffered severe injuries. Again just like curb stomped or stampeded on or just elbowed or punched to death. Because again, hands and fists kill a lot of people. Hands, fist and feek kill a lot of people. Following the incident, Danish police launched a search for the suspected attacker and publicly urged him to surrender. The suspect it turned himself in police on Friday morning and has since been arrested. He denies the allegations against him. Now, if you notice they're saying, oh, this is really sad that one of our police officers is gone. It's really terrible. My thoughts are with the family again, a beautiful, beautiful young family traded for absolutely nothing, and it turns out that well they're hiding the face of the guy because he's just exactly what you would expect, like whatever you were picturing in your mind, it's like, oh, that's what it was.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 1: You're right, watch soccer accordingly, I guess, or don't save your life. No, I'm not going to show this. That's just that's just stupid. I'm not going to show that one either.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 1: Shoot, what am I going to show here at the end? I don't know. Man, Maybe we'll just end it there. Because there is this little clip here that this has been sent around. I've been sent it to me earlier today, so I might as well show this one because it's it's at least kind of funny. Now, this is Mormon youth pastor who crashes out when the cops see his CP collection, which I assume you all know what that means. He has some interesting characteristics about him. Now, Mormons don't have youth pastors. They do have like, you know, bishops or whatever they're called or whatnot, priests or something like that. I forget, I forget their ecclesiology. Okay, it's all made up nons just as far as I'm concerned. But he had something to do with like the local Mormon church. He wasn't like an official like youth pastor or whatever, but whatever position is analogous to that in the church is what he was. Anyways, and you can see some of his bizarre reactions to being found out, which I think are appropriate given the fact that his life is over, or at least should be. This is also exactly what I think about when anybody like says anything about Reddit. Ever, I'm like, oh, yeah, yeah, this guy right here, the fat, the neck beard, the freaking out, the CP obsession voice, you know, the the what do you call it? VR chat type stuff. I'm like, oh yeah, yeah, Reddit pedophile. Of course, of course the phenotype. Yeah checks out. Okay, but Taskportsta, that's too mean. Okay, that is not the average Mormon. I I have met some wonderful Mormons. I think their religion is nonsense. Of course, it's it's all. It's all pre lest as far as I'm concerned. But uh, I've never met well, I've met a couple of weird Mormons, a couple of weird Morments, So maybe I take that back. But no, not all Mormons are like this, Okay. Most of them are blonde and dumb, and that's all they need to be.
Speaker 12: Okay, Okay, no, officer, I just want to brace yourself. So he did show us the child on his phone. This is a video of what seems to be like a bro girl being. He has multiple other videos on his phone as well, and he was talking to our and you old decoy.
Speaker 5: Look, I understand life.
Speaker 3: I did anxiety.
Speaker 1: Now in the in the actual video that they put out, because the's a video that's been around for a little while. But he lists everything that he's he has as we'll watch a little bit of this, but it just gets worse. I mean, this guy is like demon possessed.
Speaker 11: It seems like, sorry, I'm mentally unstable right now.
Speaker 3: I'm medicated.
Speaker 11: I got bipolar chithophrenic eighty eight disorder, and I've been child.
Speaker 3: We have multiple convictions here in the state of Illinois.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 12: You know some of the thoughts make you like to talk to little kids.
Speaker 11: Not particularly I usually talk to adults once in a while.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, no, my phone, my phone.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like the Wicked Witch or the West or something like getting water poured on him for the first time. Well water and accountability, actually know, that's funny. Water okay. In the story of the Wizard of Oz is accountability, okay, which is why anytime that it touches a woman, they die. So just remember that Okay. In in the Wizard of Oz, water is accountability, and that's why it kills the bitch. I mean the witch. I don't care about the Let's uh, let's skip to one of the other crash out moments. It's got to be this one.
Speaker 12: So don't even if you don't get a rest that you don't want to, just talk to them about it and tell them you want to do it again.
Speaker 3: I wonder if I swear I promise, Okay, I'm gonna see you.
Speaker 1: Right there, okay, Okay, so you see I promise that I won't do it again.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you do have to do me a favor. We're gonna no.
Speaker 12: Can you just put it in an airplane mode for me? It's right there, the airplane mout I know, it's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 3: Uh. So she's just gonna hold your phone and we're gonna get this deleted. Okay. Is that okay?
Speaker 1: You see, I'm on it? Is it?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: If she gets this deleted?
Speaker 1: Can she get this anytime they talk? That's true. Jen Geen Lemming says this is the l g B t Q I plus the movement is trying to promote and protect anytime they talk about plus, it's like, are you just hiding the M, because I know the M is in there, and the M stands for maps and maps are minor attracted person and maps should be hung on a wall, stabbed through the you know, the corners, and just spread out on a wall and just staked there. That's where maps are really useful.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, Hey, hey, you're not in trouble. I'm not a call here. You see, you're scaring kids. Man, you're scaring kids. Hey, shook my hand? Here? Do you have anything else?
Speaker 5: Know?
Speaker 1: They're red at handshake? No go back, Sorry, I gotta zoom in at enhance the have you guys have gotten handshakes like this? I'm sure everybody has a weird handshake interaction, but just look at this, just just the this is like the little girl handshake right where they just like touch like this. They're afraid to grab your hand.
Speaker 12: Yeah, here, do you have anything in your pocket?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 12: Give me a hug, man, give me a hug. Give me Stephen say, I'm not a monster. Let's let's order cupcakes. But you lied, you didn't know, I know. So what's the youngest age these monsters are sending to you.
Speaker 5: I don't know. That's the only videos I've ever hand.
Speaker 3: Okay, about how old did the kids look in the videos? You can't tell? Sometimes they're that young.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he talks about having like monsters head whatever stuff he's on.
Speaker 12: Well, pizza here, Uh Stephan, Uh you're you're officer. I just want to brace yourself. So he did show us a be on his phone. This is a video of what seems to be like an ro girl being. He has multiple other.
Speaker 1: Dude, Okay, I know cops get a lot of crap and we talk about it, but like literally being the officer that has to see some of this stuff, like those type of guys, I legitimately feel bad for, right because I'm like, oh, like, at no point in my day am I never ever thinking about having to interact with like the worst of the worst monsters that humanity has to offer, right, like the true like most evil people in existence. At no point I'm glad I do not have to interact with those types of people. And somebody else, somebody else gets to, so I do actually feel bad for them. Yeah, one hundred percent, You're it's never going to leave you. It's You're never gonna be able to forget it. It's going to be in the back of your mind and think about some of these guys are just like regular beat cops. Right, it's like nine o'clock. You're handing out a traffic citation to Grandma for you know, driving too fast or not stopping at the stop sign. Ten thirty year dealing with literal Satan himself child in molester, and it's like, I, I, I don't know, I don't know if they're paying me enough for this job.
Speaker 12: A few videos on his phone as well. The other officer, he's got mad at me. I was just trying to give you guys enough probable cause, and he was talking to our and your old decoy.
Speaker 2: We just stop.
Speaker 1: Look, I understand you baited me when I specifically, I just job.
Speaker 3: My whole life. I did a pretty anxiety. Yeah, and just hope that I'll get the.
Speaker 1: Kind of Ryan anxiety.
Speaker 11: You're probably gonna take a ride with me and we go talk with some detectives for a little bit and uh figure out what's going on here.
Speaker 5: I'm good.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we'll take your we'll take our phone with you here. Do you have any kind of medicationes medication got patent the muscle lectures adderall xanax you by yourself?
Speaker 5: Yes? Can you get mobispots out of here before I talk to you? Guys? Yes?
Speaker 1: What's mobile response? Is it because he's too fatty? He doesn't want to walk?
Speaker 5: Like? What is this?
Speaker 1: Four or five defense? Says my dad was a cop? Text a toll on you. It's never good. You're only called when bad things happen. Yeah, I think it's some truth of that for sure, average game stop employee. Yeah, honestly, it would have been funnier if he tried to run when the cops showed up, because then the cops that have had to tackle him, which would have been at least a little cathartic in terms of seeing him put into physical pain. All right, Well, I'm sure that this guy is having a wonderful time in prison. Hopefully he never makes it out the other side. All right, Well, that was enough rage bait for one night. Those are enough rage bait for one week. We're supposed to be like celebrating or something like that, right, because it's the fourth of July tomorrow, or actually, for you guys on the East Coast, happy fourth of July. I got about fifty two minutes left. Bulge Deep remember for sixteen months, says based love you guys, love YouTube bulge Deep. Everybody loves balch Deep. Everybody loves being bulge Deep. I don't know, I can't configure all right. Anyways, Thank you to everybody who checked out the kickchat. Thank you very much. There's ten people over there hanging out. That's nice. Everybody over on rumble. Let me make sure that I got everything cleared up Cofi and I think we're good to get out of here. Dill Weed for ten well, last minute thanks. Dill Weed says I saw this story in Russia where a guy found PDF stuff on his kids of his kids on his friend's phone and the police found him in a half buried grave, beaten with a shovel, and the cops ruled it a sewericide. I have heard that same story as well, and I've seen similar instances of that where a father or someone in the know takes out a predator that has taken advantage of someone in their life, and essentially it's like, oh, wow, that was tragic. It's weird how he just died like that, though, right, it's crazy that he suicided by two rounds to the back of the head. Most of them don't get off the second round. This guy did somehow right, which is based very based. Thank you, Diwet. I appreciate that. It's good to know that for some people out there there is a happy ending. Richard comes in with us another story time. We're trying to get out of here, but now we're just going down the dark story rabbit hole. Story time. Richard was on jury duty once a stepfather accused of abusing his two step children, one with special needs. I had to see the evidence. I still see the evidence. Well, that is tragic, and I'm very sorry to hear that because that's obviously very traumatic for you guys. Good on you for convicting him. However, the one thing that I have told people this often is children get abused the most by in instances where there is no biological father, whether it's a step dad, whether it's a boyfriend that's coming around that is using the single mom to take advantage of the kids. Right, So they date the single mom to get access to the children. They you know, in this case, the step father so actually married the thing. Yeah, there is a lot of you put your children in an insane amount of danger by allowing them to be around strange men. Shocker, I know, but if you, as a father abandoned your children, you are setting them up for a the darkest of all possible outcomes. So the poiping, don't be a bad dad, be there for your kids. And sometimes, you know, regardless of whatever the woman does, right, because women in this system can absolutely destroy you. Really, you take the kids from you without anything that you can do about it. But still to you to do the best that you can. Okay, don't give up. Giving up is the only way that you actually lose. Well, all right, ladies and gentlemen, that was not an uplifting end to the stream at all in any way, shape or form. But I hope you all enjoyed. I hope you all have a great weekend tomorrow. Remember to go have fun, celebrate with your friends, with your family, check up on the homies, because you know, everybody has a hard time sometimes, so it's important that we go out there. Take the first step. Take care of your fellow man, your brothers, your sisters, your aunts, your uncles, your mothers and fathers. Call your mom, tell them that you love them. Why not, you know, it's not like they're going to be around forever. It's not like you're going to be around forever, so you might as well strike while the moment is now. So, with all that out of the way, ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much for watching, and hope you all enjoyed. I will see you in the next one. God Bless, God speed christ Is King.
Speaker 5: Oh did the blue dycliness blue line un does high.
Speaker 1: Maica and m Bontine line is made does very
Speaker 5: Is my toyous Das