Speaker 1: Well done, Tony VENETI we honor our veterans every single Wednesday. Here Wednesday's Hero that's brought to you by Horse Soldier Bourbon.
Speaker 2: You're gonna love this bourbon.
Speaker 1: Bourbon brought to you by first boots on the ground in Afghanistan after nine to eleven talking about Special Forces Unit O d A five ninety five.
Speaker 2: Every single bottle is forged.
Speaker 1: In fire with the steal from the Twin Towers. You're gonna love Horse Soldier Bourbon. You're gonna love Alex Raymundo live at mister Gee's. To get tickets, go to Alexcomedy dot com. Alex Raymundo is our guest. I want to go back to the beginning. But we were just talking. I consider you one of my best friends. Talk to you NonStop. Partners now.
Speaker 2: The most I'm playing partners in number one to Keila, Yes we are. But let's find out that you did this movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah you didn't know.
Speaker 2: I had no idea.
Speaker 1: So you did a movie with It's got doph On Grin, uh Luke Wilson in it, amongst others, and it's like an eighty style action movie.
Speaker 2: How did I not know this?
Speaker 3: Because you were talking. I was probably while I was trying to tell you, uh, you know, no, here's how this happened. And this has even got a cooler tie.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: The guy that wrote and directed the movie is Dad Gummet.
Speaker 2: Don't cuss on this show.
Speaker 3: Gumm it. By the way, Carson Taylor, Carson Taylor and his brother owns Peerless Bourbon.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: They that's their distillery. And Matt Richard of Digital ef this is this is a total Louisville?
Speaker 2: Is it really?
Speaker 3: Matt called me he loves number one, and he said, hey, man, I have a friend that has a bourbon company and his brother's making a movie. And I was in Cabo when he called me, and he said, and and they're looking for a tequila to be in the movie because it has the ones and and so I said yeah, And I talked to Carson and I said, where y'all filming? He told me Riodosum mixture. I said, oh my god, that's perfect. There's tequila right at the store there. It'd be the quickest way to get it. I'll reimburse you, yeah, I said. And it's kind of cool because I'm going to be there in ten days doing a show. He goes, that's when we're filming. He goes, do you want to be in the movie? So he puts me in Number One's in the movie. I'm in the movie. The movie is called The Best Man. It's it's an eighty style action film. And it's kind of like a die Hard at but at a resort in the in the mountains and at a wedding. And it's called The Best Man. And and I'm the first guy to die of course. Uh, you know, there's a lot of there's a lot of people. It's it's like die Hard, you know, and then the first dude to go. It's but it's a fun film and and and uh anyway, it's it's streaming now in some channels. You can pick you find his look for it. Okay, yeah, I got for number one. Hey, I got to see especially if you die. Uh you've seen me die on stage?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to talk about dying on stage.
Speaker 1: Man, Let's talk about let's go back to the beginning of you starting in stand up comedy, because what a wild ride it's been. You've You've been in I don't know how many comedy specials.
Speaker 2: You've had four or five on your own.
Speaker 3: Three three three three, and been a part of other many other things.
Speaker 1: I want to get to that too, But let's let's talk about you starting out, because everybody's got to start out.
Speaker 2: Open mics, I guess I don't do you. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, open mics were great, but you know what started starting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm talking about as the person developing.
Speaker 3: But you know what, there were some times. You know, when you have when you have a great little three minutes or seven or whatever it is, you just you're on top of the world. You're like in everyone walking by, Hey man, that was great, right, you know, people shaking your hands. But there's those nights that you just that were horrible. And luckily I worked at that comedy club and that night you don't want to see any because people literally they're going, man, because there's somebody else. They were great, and they see you and they go do that you see the face go yeah, and and and when that would happen to me, I would go stand in the liquor room in empty bottles, but it was where the water heater was. I was just standing there till I knew everyone was out of the room. Horrible, horrible insecurities just unbelievable. But but when I started working on the road, you know, that was fun. And I'll tell you a fun little early road story. I was in Omaha, Nebraska. It's one thirty in the morning, and I'm uh, I've done my show. We've gone to see live music somewhere. So I'm buzzed, right, And this is pre Terry so uh, very young man, right, Terry. Yeah, Terry's my wife, thirty years and so this is thirty three years ago. And credit cards is just kind of every used to pay cash, of course, right, and and and then but it was kind of and and I had one and and I was at the Dennis late night.
Speaker 2: Everybody goes there, right, right.
Speaker 3: It's a drunk fest. Yes, it's it's you know, after after you know, the bars, clothes. Anyway, there's a hospital across the street. And uh. And when I went to sign my tab, I was by myself. The waitress kind of cute. She says, oh, nice signature. What are you a doctor or something? And I said, uh, yes, I am. I immediately elevated my statuses in this community that I did not live in, and and she goes, oh, that's awesome. Where I said, right, across the street. I'm one of the er doctors. She goes, that's awesome. We know a lot of the people from the hospital. She goes, girls to other waitresses, come meet the new doctor. And I was like, oh man, you know, I'm in deep. But I was also admiring myself and my new Uh you know, I'm a part of society. Sure, I'm digging this. I just I just got I just got promoted, and uh, but I also start thinking, you know, what odds are that at one third in the morning, that the Denny's, with the type of people that are there, somebody can have an episode.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're right. You know.
Speaker 3: It was one of my new uh my stolen valor is. I was Tim Walls in it, everybody, That's what I was doing. It was Tim Walls in it. But I also started to think this could go horribly wrong because anybody can have an episode at this time of the night in this location.
Speaker 2: Thank god, there's a doctor here. Doctor, come on, you know what I would do?
Speaker 3: Can't you know? I'm that guy ain't gonna make it.
Speaker 4: Did you hear that story I did earlier Alex about the comedy club in London. They're banning people with botox from being in the audience because the comedians can't recognize reactions.
Speaker 3: Oh that's not a true story, that is, there's your political correctness right. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: We had a similar story, you all know Dave Moody.
Speaker 2: Sure, yes, Hairball.
Speaker 3: In Louisville.
Speaker 1: So me and another guy by the name of Scott Cook who is also in a band, but he's got yellow hair and blonde hair, you know, long hair, the whole bit. So we will always go to Iron Maiden shows. That's our thing, Eddie. So we're in Nashville, Tennessee. We walk into a bar. Whenever Dave Moody goes out anywhere to the show, he plays the part of a rock star. He dresses, he dresses like a rock star. It will take him twenty minutes. Yeah, Like we go to Chicago and we're wanting to walk from our car to the venue, and it takes him twenty minutes to.
Speaker 3: His hair car.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So this particular time, we're in Nashville, Tennessee to see Iron Maiden and we're one of these bars that it's packed, and this girl comes up to me and they said, she goes, I'm sorry, who is that that you're with, and I said, well, that's Steve Harris, bass player for Iron Maiden. We're playing tonight, and oh yeah, and that point it's like Sammy Hagar is not an Iron Maiden.
Speaker 2: This is when I had short hair.
Speaker 1: Now point over Scott Cook and I said, and that's Dave Murray, guitar player.
Speaker 2: I said, we're just down here for a little bit and we're going back.
Speaker 3: It sounds, of course, why not.
Speaker 1: So now people in the bar start going over and taking pictures and selfies with him, and then I realized, hey, Ironed Maiden fans are going to be in here and we're gonna realize that's not Steve Harris or Dave Murray. So as the manager, I went and got him. I said, hey, folks, thanks for everything. We got to go right now. Let's enjoy the show home.
Speaker 2: We split.
Speaker 3: Have time very quick.
Speaker 2: Absolute yeah.
Speaker 3: Columbus funny Bone. Dave Carlo who you know, Dave Carlo dear hired me as a bartender originally at the original comedy club. First got to ever pay Ron White to do stand up comedy. And now he's a family friend. Knew my father before I knew Dave.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's a part of number one. But anyway, Dave Carlo is the manager of the Columbus Funny Bone, and he gets a phone call one week and someone says, hey, next week, the new kids. Uh uh yeah, new kids on the block are gonna be in in town and they'd love to sneak in. They'd love to watch commed show, but some of them aren't twenty one.
Speaker 2: Is that okay?
Speaker 3: He said, yes, of course, you make it happen. And he said, just show up ask for me. But then he remembered that he had seen in the newspaper there was a young lady who had health issues and she wanted to go to see the new kids on the block but couldn't because of her health.
Speaker 2: Is you super fan?
Speaker 3: And Dave was like, oh, I'm gonna put one Juan and wand together.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He invites this girl and her mother and says, you get to meet the new kids on the block. Which happens. They take pictures after the back and you know, in the manager's office, all this stuff and and and and that's beautiful. So some people get it on the newspaper and uh. Some of the waitresses from the club's Funny Bone go home with the New Kids on the Block, jump jumping the limo, and guess they don't show up for work for four or five days. They're just gone. Cut to three weeks later, Dave Carlo in the newspaper get a call from the New Kids on the Block manager saying, what the hell that the New Kids on the Block were in some other city that night? That was not New Kids on the Block. Right, Oh my god, girl. And Dave said, that girl that was that was kind of sick. She kind of, he says, the whole time, she kind of didn't seem very grateful. A scam. And then the funniest part is the waitresses from the Funny Mountain. They're going, you know, four days.
Speaker 1: One real quick one and then we got to take a break. But Dave Moody also before Hairball and Thunderstruck, he played bass for Billy Ray Cyrus. Yeah, so he was friends with Miley Cyrus as well. There's video out there when when Miley Cyrus played the Young Center and so she texted Dave, Hey, Dave, are you playing anywhere tonight? I'm playing the Young Center, he said, on a place called Phoenix Hill. Yeah, Well she's not twenty one at the time, she's like nineteen, you know. So he gets with the owner of Phoenix Hill and says, yeah, you know, you can come in. Ben lets him. But here's the kicker. It's Halloween night at Phoenix Hill, which was one of the biggest nights there. Yeah, but also you could wear a costume. So she shows up as Pocahontas. There's video out there. She gets on stage and sings, I Love rock and roll. Nobody knows who she is.
Speaker 2: Beautiful.
Speaker 1: Then later she's down there dancing. All right, let's take a quick break. Then we come back more with Alex.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you not now. Well, we come back, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Reeling in the years as next, who do we have? David workaholics?
Speaker 1: Workaholics, That's what I'm talking about, baby, workaholics. If you own a business, they're gonna be your best friend. Hear me out on this. Sure, they do moving from business to business to be but they do all kinds of stuff too. Let's say you got a new partner in your firm. You got to move this office out, move this office in. They do that for you. Office reconfiguration. What about hanging artwork, assembling office furniture. Here's the best part. How about this. Let's say you're short on square footage on your warehouse. They have seventy two thousand square feet of secured did you hear that? Secured warehouse storage. They'll go month to month or they'll go long term. This team at Workaholics they'll do just about anything for just about any type of business. They're absolutely amazing. Check out check out their website for all of the things that they offer. These guys they really care. I've met with them myself. You're gonna feel like you're their only customer. That's how they treat every single customer. They're large enough to quote a job for any big business, but then.
Speaker 2: They're small enough to care. You're gonna love Workaholics all right.
Speaker 1: Stick around really in the Year's next News Radio way forty whas, Let's do it Baby Reeling in the Years news Radio eight forty whas, Jeff Callaway and Ethan in the House. Comedian Alex Raymundos in the House. Catch him one show only at Mister Jesus Friday. Tickets at Alexcomedy dot com.
Speaker 2: Let's go, uh Dave, here we go? What year are we talking about here? We go.
Speaker 3: You guys, put your brains together.
Speaker 2: Try every day, y right.
Speaker 4: All of these were top twenty hits back in the day. Song that Tiffany covered and played at malls. This is Tommy James and the Shandell's.
Speaker 2: So we're in the sixties.
Speaker 3: This is before I was born. So I was born in sixty five.
Speaker 1: You know the Beatles hit the scene in sixty four the cah No help on this one.
Speaker 3: Okay, into the night get the chorus here.
Speaker 2: I think I didn't know there was a cover.
Speaker 3: Digging the bass.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: It's like Linda McCartney playing the bass. Bom bom bom bom bye.
Speaker 2: That's complicated, rift there, Linda. Okay, no help on that one.
Speaker 4: This might not help you either. The Buckinghams not a drag, just kind of a drag.
Speaker 2: No help.
Speaker 3: This is before I was born too, It has to be.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I remember hearing this song.
Speaker 2: I don't really no help, wow, no help?
Speaker 3: So okay, so I'm completely wrong. This is These are songs after I was more because I remember hearing these. We didn't have nothing, you know, we I'm the coolest kid at school, had a radio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, this next one will start to get the juices flowing.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking I usually was wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh this is the h dippy druggy Beetles too.
Speaker 4: I usually avoid the Beatles because they benchmark quite easily take you.
Speaker 2: I remember killing Paul, is it? Paul?
Speaker 3: I said we were like God. I didn't say we were God.
Speaker 5: I said, Paul, I'm making a hem sand which could you hold my hand? And he said, did you just hold my hand? And that's how we wrote the song. It's in the drug year, so it's late. When did they break up?
Speaker 2: Seventy? Yeah? I like sixty eight.
Speaker 3: Sixty eight. It's Hammond's Hemmets.
Speaker 2: That's kind of a hush. I know this, Hey eight.
Speaker 1: Jeff Callaway and Ethan working hard over there. I said, both their arms. One of them is chewing on a ball penis. Guess if it's Ethan the dog?
Speaker 6: Yeah, good boy. Okay, a couple more to get you.
Speaker 3: Let's do this one in honor of Mitch McConnell.
Speaker 2: Together the Turtles.
Speaker 3: You it's just sixty eight, and I don't know, I'm gonna say that. It's almost when you're in Vegas and you feel like you got.
Speaker 2: The right number. It's I like sixty eight. It's like the drug e type.
Speaker 3: It would be like seventy one or something like that. No, it is my mind.
Speaker 2: So happy together.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: I can't see me loving nobody but you. I can't see me loving nobody but you.
Speaker 3: My name's WI Baby.
Speaker 2: I like sixty eight or sixty nine.
Speaker 3: I heard that. I prefer this ladder.
Speaker 2: This is gonna CENTI it for you.
Speaker 3: The number one song, March the twelve.
Speaker 2: Back in the day.
Speaker 3: Two Beatles, two Beatles trying to give you know what's amazing Beatles. Fans are going, it's this people you out the radio. Okay, I like sixty eight. But here's the thing you got to keep in mind, Warren March.
Speaker 2: So what could have? Yeah? Just chart? I don't know.
Speaker 3: So you're saying you want to go with sixty nine, saving for after the show, gentlemen, or go sixty eight and I just ow you one. Hey, there you go.
Speaker 2: What do you want? What do you like on this, Jeff?
Speaker 3: What do you want anything?
Speaker 2: I go sixty seven or sixty eight. Let's go sixty eight. All right, we'll go sixty eight eight. I bet a right, let's go sixty eight.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna ring the bell because Ethanol Mighty's in here. Let's go nineteen sixty eight. Lock us in Baby Penny Lane. The beatings was number one, March the twelfth. Excuse be nineteen sixty seven.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, wow, Jeff was right.
Speaker 3: Then get that guy another bullet.
Speaker 1: Penis Jeff Callaway, otherwise known as the other guy that comes in with Ethan Almighty.
Speaker 2: Hey Jeff, how are you doing?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Good to see you're doing great? How you doing doing great?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Lots to talk about, lot's to get to him, ego, So let's go to it. First of all, let's talk about you and Ethan doing good for the neighborhood. Because I go buy Litubal Metro animal shelter service once a week, could do dog videos, try to help impy the shelters. And while I'm there, man, it's packed and packed and packed and packed. Part of that is overpopulation from not spay and neutering. You and Ethanol Mighty are tackling that though, right, talk about what's going on with that and then a help of council as well.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, we're excited to announce that March to thirtieth on Sunday. We're gonna do free spay and neuter for the community. We're gonna do up to fifty dogs. That is in sponsorship with Ethanolmighty. It's another Ethan's Kindness clinic, but also with Metro Council Men Ben Reno Weber and Metro Councilman Andrew Owen, Shirley's Way Forever Friends, and of course Metro Animal Services. People can sign up by going to Ethan hang on.
Speaker 3: Somebody's scuba diving nearby.
Speaker 2: That's greatest noise and it is so yeah.
Speaker 7: People can sign up by going to Ethanolmighty dot com and you just scroll down just a little bit and there's a book now button and you'll enter your information. We'll reach out to you, get all your dog's information and get your scheduled for sometime on Sunday, March the thirtieth, and we'll kind of stagger times, but we're pretty excited about being able to help out. Metro Council reached out and wanted to help. We'd like to do this more than once because we want to help the community as much as we can. And you talk to anybody around and they tell you the best way to help is Spade neuter.
Speaker 1: Again, how can people sign up to get your pet spade and neuter?
Speaker 2: And this this is important, by the way, because I.
Speaker 1: Mean it's better for it's better on the canine, it's better on you and the family.
Speaker 7: And it's just talker's better on the Communityeah, it really is.
Speaker 2: So So what do people sign up?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 7: They go to Ethanolmighty dot com, easy and just scroll. There's a big picture of Ethan when you get on there. Just scroll right below his picture. There's a book now button and it's easy for people to sign up. By the way, I got neutered. Susan wanted me to get neuted. You know we're not going to do that.
Speaker 2: Oh I did. No, you're not gonna do me.
Speaker 1: I already did it, doctor nick Meyer at first uar ology.
Speaker 2: You did it. I got my vasectomy. Oh it didn't hurt a bit. You know why.
Speaker 3: You got it, Dave, He numbed the area.
Speaker 2: All right? What's what else going on?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Jeff Callaway.
Speaker 7: Another kind of cool thing we're doing is that Ethan Ethan's Kindness Tour. We're taken to Sacramento in California for five days or taking Ethan out there. We're going to visit three schools.
Speaker 1: The dog really is international, I mean yeah, not just national, but international, because I'll see stories over him overseas.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I remember one time in uh New York, he took over Time Square.
Speaker 7: Took over Times Square. There was a really big article. Uh, a kind of a famous journalist in Australia did a really nice article about Ethan over in Australia.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about the Kindness Tours. So you're going to the West Coast.
Speaker 7: So we're on the West Coast. We're gonna we have sort of a schedule of visiting three schools to talk about you know, animal welfare and and kind of talk about the best ways that people and kids can help out taking care of their animals and the things that are required. We're going to visit the Fulsome County Zoo Sanctuary and bring some attention there. We're actually going to visit the Fulsome County Prison. Uh. Did they have a service dog program or the inmates helped train some of the animals. We're gonna visit them. And there's a fundraiser we're going to do for paus with a Purpose uh, And they help provide therapy animals and service animals people.
Speaker 3: So every time on an airplane without failure. I's a beautiful animal. By the way, he's beautiful.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting there on the plane, there's always one empty seat, and I'll see that some huge person coming by them.
Speaker 2: I'm going, don't sit by when you get on with Ethan.
Speaker 1: Do you think people are going, oh, sit by me, sit by me, sit by me, Because he travels with you probably think that's what people say.
Speaker 2: When they.
Speaker 7: And he'll clear it out. Yeah, yeah, it's We have had knock on wood, some wonderful experiences flying and he is a great traveler. He's more patient than.
Speaker 3: People are, relaxing in every situation.
Speaker 7: He's now get him a seat. We get a seat in the bulkhead row, and I buy him a shirt because I know people don't expect when they buy a ticket to the you got on an airplane, they're going to be sitting next to your dog, especially a huge dog, and probably to a person. Everybody that we've ended up sitting next he's as big as a fourteen.
Speaker 2: You loved it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, we've had no problems and he he just he's gotten in a habit where as soon as the plane starts backing up, he just lays down.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about you.
Speaker 3: Should get him a T shirt that just says I'm famous. Oh and that and that way. Anyone that might not be comfortable, they're like, hold on a second, this is cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Representative Susan Tyler Whitten helped champion a bill called Ethan's Law. It finally passed. This is something that you've been working with her and others for years and years and years. Last year it passes. But even though it's become a fellony on a lot of these torture cases, judges are just dropping it down to misdemeanor charges. You've actually no pun intended. You're the watchdog on these judges. What's going on with Ethan's Law in some of the cases right now?
Speaker 7: Well, I'll point out that before it gets to the judges, it's generally county attorneys commonwealth attorneys who will tell you that they don't know about it. So we were able, lucky enough to get some time at the County Attorney's conference in Lexington a couple of weeks ago, set up a table, brought Ethan with us and had a copy of the bill, and everybody that came by we gave him a copy of the bill. A lot of them they knew about it. We gave them a copy anyway, But you just hear that a lot around the state as hey.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 7: We even talked to three people there who were going to go back to their county and up the charges because it fit within the statue. They just didn't know about it. So we're doing everything we can to get the word out. There's another county Attorney's conference in August that we're going to go to, and I think we're actually going to speak at that one, but we go around to different places. There's a case tomorrow. The defendants are going to be in court tomorrow at ten point thirty in Scott County in Georgetown, and we're sort of asking a bunch of folks to come out. That is the case of Phoenix. The dog's original name was Blue. It was a county corso. It was re honed at about one hundred pounds in September September to third. It was turned over to the shelter mid January and weighed forty eight pounds. They started it died the next day. They started a dog to death. Initially, they turned the dog over, saying they found it on the side of the road, which was a lie. As her cousin then came in and said, no, no, no, that's their dog. Here's some pictures the dog in their home. They've been charged with filing a false report. They're going thankfully. Finally, there was a lot of emails phone calls made to the county attorney there. He eventually up the charges to felony. So, uh, they are being charged properly. I will throw this out there ahead of time. They don't have a record, so that you know when you go into court. That scares you a little bit for someone to say, hey, they've not done anything in the past, let's let's make it lenient for him. But I would offer this to the prosecutor or anybody that's listening. That dog didn't start to death by missing one meal r two meals, amen a week of meals. So there's a history, day after day after day. They made the decision when they looked at that dog not defeat them. That's their history of their decisions. Those people really should serve some prison time, not just jail time, prison prison time, or hopefully to see.
Speaker 3: Some of that when you talked about when you talked about it, they're being lenient. And then you said, the people that litigated you know that I always didn't know about that, you know, and so you tend they tend to give someone a break. I think there's a thing called accountability that you at on some point you have to go because ignorance of the law is right, you know, there's no excuse you should know better than not then to not feed something for a long period for any time. Sure you know, if it's yours, if you at one time you said I want that dog, I want that cat, I want that whatever I want that I want that, you know, And.
Speaker 7: Then and then to intentionally then hurt that dog in some way, whether you stop feeding them or you hurt the dog. There's a case in this guy is actually going back to court tomorrow too in Henry County, this guy Jacob Brown. And this is one of those cases where a while black I posted on Ethan's page and I said, pay attention to the ones that keep getting delayed. You don't see a date on there's a date and it gets moved. This guy took a hammer and beat his dog and killed it and then took a screwdriver and stabbed his other dog. The dog that they hit with a hammer died. This happened in October twenty twenty three, and it's been continued, pushed back so many times.
Speaker 1: If they'll do that to a dog, eventually, they're gonna take on a human beings at all.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and so.
Speaker 7: We're hoping that that finally gets stopped and this person sees his day in court. We went to court for him back in February, went into the court to sit in there. After about ten minutes, we got called out by the county attorney, her name is Cassidy D's, who told us that thanks for coming, but he's in jail in another county. He's not gonna be seen today. I'll let you know when something comes up. Found out later from the victim's advocate the next day he was in court.
Speaker 2: That much unbelievable.
Speaker 7: She just didn't tell us that he was in court, and hopefully it doesn't. He has had three cases of bond forfeiture hearing, so there have been three instances where they've said, hey, we need to bring that guy back in jail, and they've just continued it. Instead of having the hearing, they just continued it, so I wanted to put this out there. If you want to reach out the County Attorney Cassidy D's numbers five zero two eight four five four four eight one, feel free to reach out and ask her when this is gonna get taken.
Speaker 1: Jeff callaway, Ethan, Almighty God, bless you. Keep doing good for the neighborhood, keep being a voice for those that don't have a.
Speaker 2: Voice, and I'll see you down the road. And Ethan give Jeffers bull penis back all right?
Speaker 1: Who we have Dave Paranos Pizza, Parano's Pizzas, louis style pizza, and the Peacha.
Speaker 2: The constantly gets back to the city of Louisville surrounding areas.
Speaker 1: Hey disturbed as in concert at the KFC youm Center to night.
Speaker 2: Here is the tip of the week.
Speaker 1: Go by bar Nos, Third and Market and pregame before the Disturbed concert. Not just because it's the best peach in the world, not just because it's the best atmosphere in the world, because they have canned beer disturbed down with the Christness. Disturbed beer, down with the Christness.
Speaker 2: Isn't that great?
Speaker 3: I like it?
Speaker 2: Well, look at look at these cans. How beautiful are these cans?
Speaker 3: Go By? I'm down with the Christmas.
Speaker 1: I'm down with the Christmasness too, Hey go By bear Nos third in market before disturbed. Get your down with the Christness, crispness, crispiness.
Speaker 3: Honekah, just say honey, I'm down.
Speaker 2: With any more. On the Way with Alex Raymondo plus a Shady Raised deal. You're not gonna want to miss. It's all on the Way. News Radio eight forty w h A s