Speaker 1: Hey everybody, and welcome to you Everything's Political. I'm your host, Taya Shoemake. You can also find us online at Everything's Political dot substack dot com. Shout out to Magicman Joe Strecker, the Thomas Paine of podcast producers, born on this day in seventeen thirty seven. He was actually born in England and came to America in seventeen seventy four. Benjamin Franklin helped him immigrate. When he got here, he obviously became involved in the independence movement, writing his pamphlet Common Sense in seventeen seventy six, which became widely popular and helped build support for the revolution. During the war, he also served as an aide to General Nathaniel Greene, during which time he also wrote The American Crisis. And that was a series of pamphlets supporting the cause of independence. And these include the famous quote and I love it's like Charles Dickens. Everybody knows Tale of Two Cities. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, and the American Crisis began with these are the times that try men's souls. And I'm going to continue the summer Soldier and the sunshine. Patriot will in this crisis shrink from the service of their country. But he that stands by it now deserves the love and thanks of men and woman women. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered. Yet we have this consolation with us that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheaply, we esteem too lightly. It's talking about cheap grace here. It is dearness only that gives everything its value. And it would be strange, indeed, if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated. Folks, those words are as true today as they were when he wrote them. And it will only be with our consistent engagement, our fierce independence, and I'll add with boldness that will ensure that the path forward leads to liberty over tyranny. So let's go say, Okay, if you're a regular listener, you know that one of those paths about which I'm talking is unbridled liberty in the realm of health care and wellness. For way too long, we've had a bureaucracy and a corruptocracy, if you want to call it, that, that has hidden cures, that has softened effects, adverse effects, and basically has manipulated and created a system that lines pockets over helping Americans stay healthy. And part of that path is getting away from pill pushers. Our doctors are trained to be pill pushers. It's like now our teachers, we've turned them into administrators and indoctrinators. We've turned doctors into administrators and pill pushers. So where are we to go for education and wellness? I can tell you immediately it's home. We have to look within ourselves and that's going to be very challenging because there is a generation and I'm going to say it's Gen X, because we're next up. We're the next geriatric generation. We're going to be the guinea pigs. That is this space between pill pushing and genuine wellness. And we're going to have to be bold and brave with the understanding that there are worse things than dying, with the understanding that how we proceed will affect posterity. So toward the that end, right of getting away from the pill pushers. And look, I'm not against all medication. You guys know that on day two of ivermectin, I felt like running the Flying Pig Marathon twice, so I get it. Sometimes you might need a man made medication, but we have suffocated the idea that our immune system is brilliantly designed and if we just give our bodies, and we're all different, if we just give our bodies the right fuel and the right conditions, then it might help us prevent illness and chronic disease. That's what we're about. So again, toward that end, we have a listener favorite back with us today. He is a leading expert in integrative nutritional health and she's here to speak with us today about America's wellness and she is listener favorite, doctor Lynn Lafferty. Doctor Lafferty, thanks you so much for being on.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I really enjoyed being on your show, so thanks so much.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to dive into some of the improvements that God willing will be able to make in this nation's healthcare, perhaps even move it toward wellness, doctor Lafferty. Before we dive in, I have to ask you your opinion on Bobby Kennedy's confirmation and what are you hoping that he accomplishes well.
Speaker 2: One of the things he's talked he put in his plan that I saw is to give fifty percent of the research money to integrative natural type of medicine.
Speaker 3: And I think that's amazing.
Speaker 2: I actually write a sub stack under the stage professor and I talk about three things about NIH that gets fifty billion a year in research. I talk about one of our scientists at this the university here that I'm working gets probably in government grants, maybe twenty from NIH and maybe forty or million a year. She hasn't moved her patient care in the two diseases. She looks at a millimeter. While this other professor who should win a Nobel prize, he's an older professor and he has been a pioneer and just came out with another with a group of scientists of why the aluminum in the vaccines are causing the autism condition. But that MTCHFR it's called you have a what we call a snip, And what a snip means is that your genetics doesn't work like everyone else's. It may be slower, and there's variations from being really detrimental to maybe a little detrimental. But there's a pathway that you have to have tetrahydromethyl folate and methyl b twelve. A type of moth will be twelve different The one in the brain is different than the one in the heart, so it just methy will be twelve different types of chemical vitamins there inside. Without those, you get hyper inflammation.
Speaker 3: So we already know.
Speaker 2: You look on the website of CDC itself and it tells you that it's adding aluminum to the vaccines, most of the vaccines, and they're telling you the reason we're doing it is to hyper activate, so it goes into hyper inflammation. And because they don't have the break, so that's always been the question, Well, my kid got these vaccines and doesn't have it, so it can't be from the vaccines. But they've tested that most of the children have this problem, this genetic problem. But everybody, there's twenty five percent of a marecut that has it. And they talk about now taking B twelve and folic acid, the regular chemical type that we take that most people take from the drug store shelf, actually may cause cancer. And it says twenty two or twenty three percent of the population. Well, that's the twenty two or twenty three percent that can't methylate that stuff and convert it. That's why I've always been a pro motor and proponent of animal tissue vitamins because the animals.
Speaker 3: Are going to make the correct type of.
Speaker 2: B twelve, And like I said, the one in the adrenal plant is going to be different than the heart.
Speaker 3: And so when you get all.
Speaker 2: Those different tissues, you're going to get the different types of vitamins and the converted into their converted form for that tissue.
Speaker 1: So you'd be a proponent then of getting everything from your diet as much as you possibly can, because isn't full of acid that we take. Isn't that synthetic? I know, I know we make folate right.
Speaker 2: Right, but like a hydromethyl folate, that is the chemical that must go in to this pathway. Or you have very high homocysteine, and that especially affects the heart and the brain and causes super inflammation according to this doctor's paper, So.
Speaker 3: Everyone in America, the money.
Speaker 2: He gets the NIH should be sharing this with every physician, promoting what it means and promoting them to do a study on it. The same thing with COVID. Right when I first heard the word COVID, I went to the medical library. I pulled probably twenty studies that showed whether you had a viral infection, a bacterial infection, or a funnel infection, and you died you were low in vitamin D. So these are the types of things that we need to be talking to doctors about right now.
Speaker 3: And this is a really huge problem.
Speaker 2: The AMA and their board that approves the CME, the Medical Medical Education for doctors does not allow us to even get credit for anything that's integrative or complementary or anything like that. So so many things have to be changed, and he's the person to do it. His courage to go outside the box and look at what he's taking from his own family for God's sakes, and I want someone And you know what the way he talks about that, well, we've always been a family who has discussions and gets in fights, and we used to have that too at dinner table, you know, about politics. So he takes it on the chin with a smile and moves forward. And that's the kind of courageous leaders that we need. So I'm I'm really excited that he's been chosen.
Speaker 1: I am too. He certainly walks his talk, Yeah, he has. You know, when I grew up, the Hudson was on fire and you know, and now it's one of the most diverse ecological systems that we have. Briefly on that MTHFR is that also related? Do I recall reading that associated with miscarriages?
Speaker 2: Possibly it could be. I've never read that, so I take your word. Probably it is. It can be related to many things. You know.
Speaker 3: There's two things I tell my students.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm a professor at medical and pharmacy school. I teach a lot of residents, medical residents, because if you don't remember anything else, everybody over forty, it's about inflammation, and that's the first step in your immune system. So no matter what's happening in the body, you can call it all these other conditions. And that's why I don't even really believe in diagnosis. It's more to tell you what the symptoms are. We have to look at the symptom. But and then right now, which it never was like this before, it's about how sugar's handled in the body, the diabetes and the dysfunction there, because that causes a lot of inflammation, especially in your endothelial tissue, which is what lines your blood vessels. And most heart attacks actually have nothing to do with your heart. Most of it has to do with your adrenal blands. We know when you're under most your type A and stressed out, you're more likely to have heart disease, and the adrenal blands if you are stressed out, will raise your blood sugar, you know. So there's all of those types of considerations. So this is what I'm excited about, is to be able. I have a list full of things that I'd like to see test.
Speaker 1: It is all so on top of all of the environmental stressors and maybe our personality types, we can also talk about the inflammation caused by all the synthetics that we get in our diet, right, whether it's and I would I would add vitamins into that, right because as you said, there are different types of vitamin B. There's the methyl cobolamine, and then there's the cyanide something I forget what it's called, but all I see a cyanide and iron.
Speaker 2: That's mostly what you would get in your regular pharmacy if you bought it off the shop and they have a lot of dyes, you know. I use a whole food iron product that's very light because it's.
Speaker 3: All from food from liver and greens.
Speaker 2: And stuff, And at first I have the students feel the different and then look at the side of what's in it, and all these dyets are in it that causes ADHD, cancers, whatever, And so they also add as an extra bonus to the synthetic vitamins all these other things for basically no reason. And I tell the students this is heavy, the one that you get off.
Speaker 3: The drug store shelf.
Speaker 2: And doctors will tell you a lot of times when they prescribe iron it doesn't work, I said, because basically you have an entear coated frying pant that you're trying to digest versus having the whole food. And I had a patient and she was my friend as well, and she had uterine cancer, so she was bleeding all the time, and she went to her oncologist. I had her take this food iron three times a day and he goes, I've never seen this before. You don't have anemia. How can that be when you're bleeding so much? These iron actually even works better because it's actually digested. And the other thing is you really need vitamin C or some type of acid to keylate that iron and bring it into the blood. So they have foods high in vitamin C as well in that product.
Speaker 1: And I'm glad you mentioned vitamin C because I have heard the ascorbic acid that is past is vitamin C described as the envelope without a letter in it?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: Would that be accurate?
Speaker 2: And always kind of comes from coal tar So because if you look in nature the things the man that actually won the Nobel Prize, he was a Hungarian scientist for extracting the ascorbic acid out of paprika pepper, So peppers are very high, and we always hear vitamin and C is high and of course citrus, but actually I believe it's higher in pepper. And anyhow he extracted, he said it wouldn't help scurvy because it needs its bioflavonoids to be absorbed. And those are things that you heard about the bioflavonoids during COVID like quercetin and rootin and other things like that. So again I use whole food Vitamin Sea which has peppers and acarolla cherries, but it also has a drenal tissue and liver, because adrenal tissue uses the most amount of vitamin C in the body. So when we're under fight or flight, all of our vitamin C gets used up and the body has its own consciousness, so it can only live one week. Probably they never did a study on it, but they did it on rabbits when they took the adrenal glands out, they only could live one week. So without your adrenal function, So you know you have a hierarchy, right, you gotta breathe.
Speaker 3: You got your heartbeat.
Speaker 2: So the body is programmed that way to save itself. And so what it'll do, because cortisol also destabilizes your brain over time when it's high and it's it's supposed to be high for why you're fighting the bear, but then it's supposed to go down and crash and you sleep. So what vitamin C does it helps break down the cortisol. When I did a lot of the service people that came back after the golf War, and so they lost a lot of things like this. One young man had been hit like four times and his mother told me he broke his wrist and the doctor said, well, we'll just fix the ligaments too, but they're gone. The ligaments are gone because he's under fight or flight. So the body has to find the vitamin C and that's in collagen and elastin. Collagen is your biggest protein. And of course it takes it from your eyes and all of that those things first, because you can live without that. It's not going to take it from your ligaments first. But since it was a good supply, it must have showed that up more or something like that. So it's very fascinating. And that's why lipotore and the statin drugs they use coq ten, which coq ten is the highest amount is in your heart because it's an energy molecule and the heart uses the most energy. So I know, one day I thought to myself, well, why don't more people have heart attacks with this stuff? But then I'm like, oh, yeah, the body has its own consciousness. It's eating up, it's breaking down the muscle because it's in muscle mostly the coq ten. It's breaking down the muscle in your thighs in order to get that coq ten to your heart.
Speaker 1: You know, I wish we could and I hope that we do this switch. If we're going to move toward wellness, we have to view the body. Even vitamin Let's just take a vitamin, and we think of it as a thing. But actually it's a system, right. We've got we've got cholesterol with the hormone vitamin D that that you know converts, and you need magnesium and K two, and yet there are so many different options and people don't know who to trust. I get this question all the time. What should we be looking for in our whole food? Maybe we should start by defining what whole food means, because it's not a diet. It's not a dogmatic kid of ore, carnivore, paleo whatever. But what is actually whole food?
Speaker 2: It's the whole boot, so the whole apple, it's the whole humeric tablet, not curcumin. Curcumin is a curcuminoid, which there's three hundred in that plant. So it's very disturbing to me because it is called curcuma long guys the name of it that even in research that I read, are they using curcumin the one thing or are they using the whole tumeric? And they don't really say and distinguish that in a lot of the literature. So that's that's a problem because there's a reason that I'm a Christian, that God put those in there, you know, and I you can never outdo God. And you know the amazing thing, I have the PDR, which was the physician desk reference of every product in nineteen seventy nine that was a prescription drug. And Lily Pharmaceutical made a whole vitamin line and the first thing it had in there was cow liver. And then it might add some of the extra chemical to what they call those are called fortified vitamins where they add a little extra folic acid or B six or you know whatever. But for the most part, the animal, even the plant, those are good. They're going to be absorbed better, They're going to have all the factors and all of that. But so I'm not negating that, but it would it would say a whole food vitamin C for a vegan. Let's say it might say peppers and cherry aceola, cherries and and some kind of citrus in there and by and citrus peel of the white part is where the bioflavonoids are, and so it would have probably all of those things in there. And for me, I use the ones that have the animal tissues because there was a big study like going back to the methyl tetrahydrofol like they did in Europe. It looked like it was somebody's dissertation. Actually it was a very long paper. And what they did they were looking for tetrahydro methl folate. So they looked in mixed vegetables there was none. They looked in oat flour, there was none. They looked in milk with a tiny bit, but when they went to a pig liver there was a whole bunch of it. So yeah, so I.
Speaker 1: Know, and we will direct our listeners to doctor Lynn Lafferty dot com on that site. And I also want to talk before we end about your webinar coming up. Is there a list or is there a reference of here's what we can be looking for if you're looking for a whole food vitamin or even a rubric that says do I need it? I know a lot of people take handfuls of supplements and I don't like to do that either. I try to do it with the food that I eat. And maybe this is a good parlay into checking ourselves, whether it's with blood markers or whether it's how we're feeling or inflammation that we notice, and that being having that direct us to any supplements that we may take.
Speaker 2: So one of thea you can see and people are always saying to me, my whole food vitamin C. It says sixteen milligrams of vitamin C on it.
Speaker 3: Because the FDA.
Speaker 2: So what the FDA did back in the thirties, they you know, this was a whole plan. They dumbed everything down to the least common denominator. So they did the same thing with vitamins and minerals. You know, we want to have the one ingredient that's the vitamin not have you know, have to have this big desiccated adrenal gland let's sen So one of the ways you can see is if it has a very high dose and it says five hundred percent or something like that, because nature is always going to give you what you need in the form that you need it. And what they do is they take a very high dose of one thing, and a lot of people with vitamin C.
Speaker 3: So people will come to me and say, well.
Speaker 2: You know, you say this about vitamin C, but you know I take high doses. I take two thousand milligrams and it works for me. I don't have a coal And I say, I'm sure it does, And why does it work for them? What I believe is our digestive track. And this is so important because our digestive track has eighty to eighty five percent of our immune system, and it.
Speaker 3: Has to be acid.
Speaker 2: It's two in your stomach, then it goes to five point five in the upper gi all the way down to six at the lower gi and your colon and your bowl, your bowl, and so it's all all the way. It's a city. And so by giving that high dose, the SAD diet, the standard American diet is actually basic to that, to the coalon. So you're giving high doses of aspirin or I'm sorry of the ascorbic acid, and you're now your bacteria, which play a big part, are thriving down there because they love acid and the negative bacteria. It's we went. I had a group of students and we're going to talk about this in my free webinar this Sunday. Because there isn't an autoimmune disease, I mean the way they're describing it. You know. My first lesson to my students, I say, okay, let's go to Harvard and let's look up rheumatoid arthritis and it says, oh, it causes all this pain and it just gets worse and your joints fall apart. You know, all this stuff, and it says, oh, and we have no idea, it's an autoimmune we have no idea what causes it? Really okay, well, let's go to our own medical library PubMed here, which is an American database. Are the ones that is the gold standard, and oh, there's four hundred studies. They tell you the etiology meaning the cause of rumantoi earth race is your gut bacteria.
Speaker 3: So what we did was we.
Speaker 2: Went through all the autoimmune disease and we found out which bacteria. Sometimes their viruses, but we just went through the bacteria for this lesson. We did. It took six weeks where we found which went through all the studies, found which bacteria causes what. And then I said, let's go find what pH they thrive in. And they all thrive in a basic seven or aboven and your yeast thrive in a basic your vagina should be acidic. And you know, actually one day I said, well let's look up sprum. I wonder what pH they and they're basic and that's why a lot of women get yeast infections after they have sex.
Speaker 3: And that's why they used to.
Speaker 2: When I was young, they or I was in pharmacy school in you know, nineteen eighty seventy nine, they were telling us, oh, just use yogurt to pack it. You know, of course you weren't playing yogurt not sweetened or just use you know, the vinegar douche was the big thing to make it acidic. And we make in our compounding pharmacies we may work acid topository, which is the exact pH that what your vagina should be.
Speaker 3: So pH is everything.
Speaker 2: You won't even hear natural practitioners talk about all of that, but it's really it's really true, because all these people are out there promoting drinking basic water, and it's not a good thing unless you need your stomach to be more basic, which actually most people need it to be more acidic.
Speaker 1: Yes, I read recently that the cause of what we think is good or reflux is not too much acid but not enough acid.
Speaker 2: Correct most of the time. That's right, and is also as we age. So you know, let's say we're you know, we're twenty, and we have a lot of stomach acid, but we also have a lot of bycarb, right, and so what happens as we age it goes down, but actually the bycarb goes down more and becuse I thought about this, Okay, we don't have enough asset, but people do get relief from the proton pump inhibitors right for at the beginning, and then if they try to take themselves.
Speaker 3: Off without I take so many people.
Speaker 2: If anybody's been on those, the package inserts has more than two, you shouldn't be on there for more than two months unless you have something called Bart's esophagitis.
Speaker 3: That's even in their own literature.
Speaker 2: So if you've been on there for eight years or something, you really need to get yourself off from that. They cause everything from more broken bones to Alzheimer's and stuff. So you just really don't want to be on these.
Speaker 1: And so just so we're clear, you mean a proton pump inhibitor is like a zantac or a tagament or those are h two blockers.
Speaker 3: I me, you probably shouldn't be on those as long.
Speaker 2: But there it's like a nexium or a meprazol or prili sec or those. Yeah, But what it does is so when you lower it, you're putting it in equilibrium, but you still don't have enough stomach acid to break down that steak. So what you need to do is take digestive enzyme.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad you bring up the acid versus base the environment in our bodies because I know we need an acidic digestive track. But you do hear that chronic diseases, cancer, for instance, can't survive in an alkaline environment. Is that accurate?
Speaker 2: I don't really know if that's accurate or not. Okay, I know they do feed off sugar for sure, and it probably does become acidic down there. But you know, like with every disease, the diseases are well, I want to say no really, because I'll tell you why. No disease is caused by the same thing. That's another lessons for my students. I know, we can have five people that were treating for high blood pressure and guess what, They're all going to get the same drug to start off with. But this person might have theochromocytoma, which is a tumor on your adrenal blend. Or another person may have had a head injury in their pituitary is now dysfunctional. Another person could have clogged blood vessels. Another person drives in Miami at eight o'clock in the morning an hour, you know, and it's stressed out. So no two people are alike. Now where drugs come in wonderfully. So I'm not against drugs, is you know, if somebody has really high blood pressure and comes in my office, I'm not going to think, oh, are you makingnesium defision or are you this? Or could it be that. I'm going to send them to the doctor to get them on a drug so they don't have a stroke. But then that's where integrated messine comes in, is let's see what you're doing, and it's about the changes you have to make. I can help you. The supplements can help you to help you make those changes. Because I have so many doctors sending me patients to get the people off the proton pump inhibitor, but I have to have them stabilized on some kind of digestive enzyme, and a lot of times I'll use I'll get a prescription for them of the proton pump inhibitor in it had the compounding pharmacy make it so it's a solution so they.
Speaker 3: Can very gently.
Speaker 2: It took me one time two years to get one lady that had been on for twelve years off altogether her proton pump inhibitor. So you do it just very judiciously while you're getting the digestive enzyme so they don't have that reflux. And putting them also on gel of alo vera, you know, and put it in the refrigerator, because they sometimes get like that. They'll get the rebound asset, which is worse than the original acid they had from the wh if you stop on willy nilly and I use that because that really sues and cools down all of the potential for that the alo Vera does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the gel, the gel, that's fascinating.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like the organic brand. They have it at Walmart. It's pretty inexpensive. We have a great brand here called Stockton, but it's fifty dollars and I don't think they ship it out of Florida because it's so expensive.
Speaker 3: It's frozen to ship.
Speaker 2: But it's a specialized type of alo It's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Doctor Laffertye. Why when we talk about certain things, whether it's a treatment, whether it's additives, all of this thing, we can look at the world and we can say Europe does not allow glc esates. For instance, they don't spray their wheat. That's what everyone says. And you know, hey, I go to Italy, I eat pasta and bread, and I'm fine, what is the mechanism or the group or I mean, I can go to corruption, that's my go to. How did we end up allowing ourselves to be poisoned?
Speaker 2: So your show is everything's political, which you're one hundred percent right, but also everything spiritual, because I really don't even know if these people are human. You know, you've probably seen Seventh Generation is a laundry detergent or something. They sell it at Whole Foods. By the way, I make no money promoting any product, but that name comes from the fact that the Native of American said, never do anything into your environment that's going to hurt seven generations ahead. And for these well to allow these things into and love putting them in, it has to be spiritual.
Speaker 3: Are they human? Are they drunk a lot?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean it's mind boggling to me because you love your children. I mean that's the natural way that God promoted women to have something called oxytocin when they get after they have the baby, because it's like the love molecule to bond and love that child. You know, I just can't even imagine what is in these people that they do this.
Speaker 3: Because there's no reason for it.
Speaker 2: Like you say, fruit loops. If you go to England, it says cherry deuce and all of this, and ours has red dye number four and yellow number three and stuff. So I don't know. I think it's spiritual.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think that's a great point. You know, just like in any chronic disease, you could probably trace it back to a deficiency right in the body. And I think I think a lot of these people just have a deficiency of Almighty God and and and this is why I'm excited about Bobby's confirmation is that a he walks his talk and has for a very long time at a very high cost. He calls that the you know, the vaccine fight the worst career decision he ever made, which is hysterical.
Speaker 2: I'm obviously personal because a lot of his family have come out really hard against.
Speaker 1: Yes one percent. Although I will say this, Maria Shriver quote tweeted Caroline's you know, scathing letter or whatever it was and talked about courage, but then turned off the comments. So, you know, the inconsistency reigns with these folks. But I am excited to get someone who I believe genuinely has the best interest in wellness and moving things toward wellness. I feel like we don't have a system of healthcare. I feel like it's a system of death care, absolutely.
Speaker 2: And it's just stealing as much of our resources we call it money, but as much of our resources against us, you know. I see it in the medical school. I feel so bad for these kids. They're getting no education. And a lot of them come to me. They know it. They go, you know, I just spent twenty five years of my life studying my butt off, spend a million dollars and I don't know anything. Or I worked with a group of psychiatry residents and we were doing a mindfulness I was teaching them mindfulness and the first question I asked, I go, what does it feel like when you walk in the door. And the first girl said, I feel like I'm going to kill somebody with these drugs. I don't even know what they do. And they all said that, So imagine that you've just you know, you have this desire. Really most of them, some go in for money and prestige. But for the most of them, they really want to go in and help people. And you're spending all your time and all your life, and then you come out and all you know is what the pharmaceutical companies have put in this curriculum. And people also, they'll get really mad at the doctors. They'll say, oh, they go on these golf trips, and oh, not anymore. They don't have to. They somehow bought off the curriculum people at the top, and they put these courses in where they don't understand medical physiology.
Speaker 3: I almost started crying.
Speaker 2: I was listening to this one resident I was teaching last week, and he was saying to this other doctor who was trying to get his child in medical school, but he didn't really want to take biochemistry.
Speaker 3: And he said, oh, he should go to such and such school.
Speaker 2: I didn't even need biochemistry, and he was proud that he didn't need to.
Speaker 3: Know how the body worked chemically.
Speaker 2: I mean, so, it's such a sad state of what people are in and then they give them biggie goes, you know, so that oh I went to Harvard and these doctors that I learned from were the best.
Speaker 1: It's really a travesty because the whole the faith in the whole system depletes, much like you know, and I was red pilled decades ago on politics. Just like if someone says the honorable so and so, I mean that to me is the opposite when I see that, Like, no, you're honorable if you honor your oath and do what you said you were going to do in toward the end of that oath, which is to keep us free, to weigh our own risk, to own our own healthcare, our own wellness, et cetera. It's frustrating. I saw the I don't know if you've seen the clip of the young singer Avery. I'm not familiar with her, but she is has to be in her twenties, very young, and she is breaking down on camera because she went on OZMP for a year and she was just diagnosed with osteoporosis osteopina if I'm accurately pronouncing that, but obviously bone density issues. And I mean she's in her twenties and she realizes now that she has just destroyed her body. You know, I don't know where to go with that doctor, because you know, at firsthand, I think, well, doesn't that wouldn't that doctor say, hey, let's try this first.
Speaker 2: People don't even know how. They don't even read packaging inserts. They don't even have journal club anymore where they have to learn to read journals. I mean when I went to school, I took two years of biochemistry a year of physiology. When I walked in University of Georgia Pharmacy school, they said, look to the left, look to the right. One of you'll be plunked out. And we're like, really, we've got three point seven averages and calculus and physics to get in here in organic chemistry. But my physiology professor flunked a third of the class out. There were three of us that lived together, and one of the girls she tried three times. You got three chances to pass a course if you missed, and three times she flunked it. Because my teacher taught us that the body is logical and how the one system affects the other. I was telling because I have to find like functional cardiologists.
Speaker 3: And things like that for my patient.
Speaker 2: So I was telling this functional cardiologist from Miami, who actually is a cardiologist at the best cardiology hospital in the South in Miami, and on the weekends he's a hospitalist cardiologist, but on the weekdays he does zoom meetings and does the functional cardiology.
Speaker 3: And I said, you know, my.
Speaker 2: Teacher asked this question if you have Addison's which means a low adrenal output, which will mean low salt, low sodium, high potassium. I didn't tell him that part, but what happens to the QRS wave in your heart? And he's like, you were asked that when you were like twenty in pharmacy school. I said yeah, And I said, you know, I'm not sure I got it right. But what I do know is anybody that ever comes to me and says I'm having an ablasian, I have a fib or whatever, I said, let's trust the adrenal gland. And one of my friends who was a manager at a CBS pharmacy and loss of stress, and I said to him, let's test your adrenals. And the cortisol was so high that they didn't even couldn't even measure it. When it's high, went straight across. Your cort is all supposed to go like this. It went straight across and it was at maximum that they measure, and I gave on fossil title seering and whole food vitamin C brings it down and brought it down and he said, oh, I don't my heart is not doing this anymore. But he said, I'm going to go get the ablacion anyway. I said, oh, please, don't do that, please, Well you don't need it. No, I'm going to go get it. Well, the doctor botched it. He handed up in the ICU at a hospital and then he got out of the hospital. Then he was put on all this medicine and within one year he died. And he was only fifty years old. So he went from being this really very very fit. He went to the gym almost every day, and he had such a positive attitude about life to dying.
Speaker 3: And it's so sad.
Speaker 2: And in the literature, if you put a drenal an a FIB, it'll say, yes, cortisol and the epinephrine are causes of a fib, and let's look at that first before they put you on these blood thinners and want to do cut your per hingy fibers, you know, or burn them.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's just a vicious cycle. And I and you can almost you know, point to the trajectory of someone that starts down a path, whether it's a statin. I mean, statins have crippled and caused neurological decline, and so many older people that I know, and then people who are my age, you know, telling me then oh, my doctor put me on a statin, and you know you and you share the information to the best of your ability. But I think we're at a crux. We're almost at the tipping point, and unfortunately I think it's gen x. We're going to be the guinea pigs right because I don't trust a lot of doctors anymore than I would trust a politician. Where would you advise people to go if you know, if I'm sick, I'm calling you. Where can people go to find someone that is as knowledgeable as you that understand? Is there a network?
Speaker 2: Well, I recommend going to the older doctors. You know, I'm sixty six so or I will be next week.
Speaker 1: So I was fantastic, By the way, thank you because.
Speaker 2: You got to feed your good food, you know, salmon, sakky eyed salmon that makes my kid so soft, and you have thank you. But and you can see I can move my you know, I can move, so I haven't been shot up with any votulism toxic. I found I had the pharmacology book from nineteen. It was written in nineteen, published in nineteen seventy six, and I found my notes, and I have a big note that says botulism talksin is the most dangerous toxin in the world. And I said, imagine if my nineteen and my twenty twenty self went to myself, and when I'm sitting there and going hey, and by the way, they're going to be shooting that in their face when they're twenty so they don't have a wrinkle, I would be like, you're crazy, get out of here. Nobody would do.
Speaker 3: It's toxic, and I'm seeing that detriment.
Speaker 2: I used to have these two sisters that were in their sixties and I said, listen, I get you balanced out, and then you go shoot that stuff in your face, and then you come back to me sick again.
Speaker 3: And to the point where I just gave up.
Speaker 2: I said, you know what, I try this doctor, because I don't have anything else for you. I don't, you know. And I see these people and they look I remember this one TV, so.
Speaker 3: I forgot what I saw.
Speaker 2: And I always thought she was like fifty with botox in her face, and then when she said, oh I'm twenty eight, I'm like, holy kle, you're making yourself look fifty like a boat. And then all of those Kardashians having it in their face. Yeah. Everything just it's just one big commercial of trying to get people to say, you know, wrinkles are beautiful. And the cholesterol information, a lot of it is not even true. The largest study in the history of the world is called Framingham and it says in there and the man that was the head of cardiology at Yale, who is the head of framing Ham for different part different years, said women with two thirty to two sixty cholesterol have fewer heart attacks and stroggles lower And we used bile salts, which is cow from a cow, their bile, because that is what lowers your cholesterol in your body.
Speaker 3: And a lot of times it's just that.
Speaker 2: Your bile deficient. And it still works because I still use that to lower people's cholesterol.
Speaker 3: They want.
Speaker 2: Garlic lowers your cholesterol, fetigrade lower's cholesterol. So there's so many things you can do if you want to lower your.
Speaker 1: Cholesterol well, and you also have to figure out what is caused saying the overproduction of LDL. Right, I mean, I don't know if this is accurate or I'm explaining it the right way. LDL is actually the transport system.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 2: Well, there's one type of LDL that's been implicated in heart disease. When you look in the literature basically what people are worried about, I'm going to have a heart attacker stroke. Right. When you look in the literature for that, you find that HDL has the most literature, and it tells you the higher HDL actually protects you from getting heart attacks. So you want that to me in lowering your I think your triglycerides, because that is the sugar and can cause the thecation and the damages. Those are the two things I look at. And then there's one type of LDL. They some doctors do it. There's seven different types and you can see if you have that one type that's high.
Speaker 1: And so is that a marker on blood work that you look at the triglycerides or the fasting glucose or I mean, do you have but I'll tell.
Speaker 2: You more important than the glucose. I do a salida test and I like to look at the insulin because when I got out of school, I had two patients with type two diabetes and they were both in their seventies. No one my age had tyto diabetes or any autoimmune condition. You know.
Speaker 3: I did know one kid when I was little that.
Speaker 2: Had siliac, but other than that, I didn't know anybody that had any of these diseases. So now I have, you know, thirty year olds twenty five come in with MSS with rumatoid arthrite. The reason I got my job a two year old when she was two she got diagnosis rumatoridathritis. So I always started when she came to see me. She was two when she was diagnosed, age ten pregnant, zone was given so much she had bleeding ulcers.
Speaker 3: Time.
Speaker 2: At fifteen, she had a tumor the size of a grapefruit from Metho truck shake and Yumera, and both of those say they can cause cancer. Thank god it was in cancer was just benign. And at seventeen when she saw me, her wrists and her shoulder had fused together and she could hardly walk. And eight months later she came to this university that I got. I'm a dow professor and they said, what happened to you? I didn't even know she came here because I was an adjunct faculty at the time. And she said, oh, look, I can do jumping jacks now I don't have rheumatoria arthrias anymore. And they're like, do you think your doctor would come and do grand rounds? And so the two of us did grand rounds together, and even from nineteen seventies they had publications that implicated gut bacteria. And then my boss at the time no I had a new boss coming. She's older than me, and she said that in the seventies she was a pathologist, and she said, we used to could do all sorts of cool things. We used to punch biopsy the nodules. She goes, linn, there's all sorts of bacteria down there. And the people that get the autoimmune diseases are mostly women over fifty were the ones who got all that. And the reason they got it is because your hormones play such a huge role in the immune system. And that's why they give pregmozone because premozone is cortisol cortisol.
Speaker 3: But what they do they take.
Speaker 2: Your own cortisol structure and then they might add a chlorine on it, or a or a methyl group or something, and then they call it methyl pregnis alone or whatever that's but it's it wouldn't work in the body if it didn't hit a receptor that was in the body, and it thinks it's the cortisol from your own body.
Speaker 3: So they told me at this point when I.
Speaker 2: First started, don't use desiccated adrenal, which I used so much of it. But my doctor when I was a kid, when we were sick, he always gave us a shot of testicated a drenal tissue. And I remember when I was little, if I got sick, I'd go to my mom, Can I go get a shot?
Speaker 3: Can you imagine?
Speaker 2: Because it made you feel so that, Could I go get a shot from doctor Trink I didn't know what it was, and he'd give us liquorice tablets. Well, licorice kills so many bacteria, h pylori, it kills, covid, all of these things, and he knew this. He graduated in eighteen ninety seven and had Sigmund Freud as a professor. So when I was little, he was in his eighties and he was old. But you always felt better from him. So the older doctors had all this wisdom. But what's happening today. I find with the younger people getting the auto immune diseases, they've all been on antibiotics as kids.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I had chronic ear infections.
Speaker 2: I'm probably had an antibiotic for five years of my life every other month or yeah, I lost my tonsils and up till the point, I was always sick and had antibiotics all the time. You know, so the antibiotics destroyed the good bacteria in the gut, which also fight off the bad bacteria. And may also I never looked at this change the pH. Probably, I don't know that it does that. I'm not going to say it does, but I would. I would guess it probably changes it into a more negative pH too.
Speaker 1: That makes so much sense. So I have two questions. Number One, after your treatment or work with this two year old that came to you and then they are seventeen.
Speaker 3: She was seventeen.
Speaker 1: She was seventeen.
Speaker 2: Sorry, yeah, And the thing when I started my presentation, I said, okay, how many of you in this audience believe that two years old? Her her body said, you know what, I just don't really like those joints. I'm just going to go attack him and make it my life miserable. How many do you think that's what the body does And all of a sudden like this light bulb. No, I don't think the body does that. And the older doctors. I had an older doctor. Just one last point. I had an older doctor come in here that I'm very good friends with because it's rheumato. He's a rheumatologist. He actually sends me all the patients said don't take drugs. He sends them to me, and he says, don't cure everyone save me.
Speaker 3: But anyway, he.
Speaker 2: Said, oh, I'm here getting my shingles shot. Are you getting a shinos shot? I looked no.
Speaker 3: He said why not? I said, he's my age.
Speaker 2: I said, Mark, let's take you back when you were thirty or thirty five. I said, if someone had shingles, what did you think, And he goes, oh, always would be worried they had cancer. I go, yeah, I never saw anybody with shingles. Maybe an eighty year old would get it, but I never You don't see anybody with shingles who aren't immune compromised. Now, all these people getting the shingle shot. My nephew and his wife are in their twenties and have shingles. Yeah, that's oh no, I'm not getting the shingles shot. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I get into discussions that the main ones that I have with others and only because they ask me, are the statins and shingles, those that in the shingle shot. And of course, to your point, the immune system lowers when the gut bacteria is compromised.
Speaker 2: There's all these what I call natural immune builders, and they do the b cells in your body. They make antibodies when they're exposed to something. So when you take their certain type of mushrooms or different plants and they all work differently and animal tissue, that will greatly increase when you get sick those immune factors.
Speaker 3: So literally the.
Speaker 2: Vaccine isn't stopping you from getting it. What it's doing is when you're exposed to it, it's recognizing it and you're hoping that it's strong enough to go in and take that coronavirus or that influenza virus out. That's why they put the aluminum adveraget in, because the more inflammation you have, the more factors you're gonna get that really got hit bad, horrible, to the point where she fell down because she couldn't walk. And it wasn't Gillian Bray, thank god, with the high dose because she's sixty five. They give you the high dose blue vaccine and that inflammation. Her whole body went into inflammation and she ended up having to have a big spinal surgery because of it. And it wasn't it was because the vaccine. Actually, it kind of was a good thing for her because she had this stenosis inner back, which is a narrowing of it, and her spinal cord now is hitting that and they had to go in and do surgery right away because you lose so when the spinal cord hits the bone of your cage, your spinal cage there. So anyway, but yeah, so that's what they're trying to do with the HD vaccines. They give you a high dose of it so that you'll get more inflammation and it'll be stronger.
Speaker 3: But you know what, I didn't have COVID. I took zinc.
Speaker 2: And my immune builders and then for two years I didn't get it.
Speaker 3: So I started giving that stuff away.
Speaker 2: People get sick, and I give it even when you're sick, you should take the vitamin D in the zinc And so I got it, but it only lasted a day. I took my aldaberry and I took my immune builder, and it was I had it for a day.
Speaker 1: To your point, anyone can act I think, to any virus or medication. You know, we're all going to act differently because we're all different. What seemed to be the theme with spike, whether it was encountered from the labor or in the shot, was that it seems to find an exploit or create a weakness. So if you had a weakness already existing in your body, that at least the reports and that's just completely anecdotal. You know, if you had some issue before you got the shot, it was exacerbated afterwards. And same with the virus, but the body seemed to clear it out to that degree. And I just and I wanted to circle back to the seventeen year old and you you know, after she was improving and you were asked to do grand rounds, do you think that you would be asked to do those today?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, yeah, that the rheumatologist I told you, he actually now is chief of medicine and he had me present on all the natural anti inflammatories, and he gave me the best letter I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: He's a very open.
Speaker 2: Person because he was a cardiologist, and he actually took four years off to be with his kids when they were in high school, just because he had he was so busy when they were growing up and everything. So he did that, and he wrote a nutrition book on heart nutrition and for teenagers nutrition, and so you know, he's more out of the box thinking. I guess, I don't even want to call it out a box. He's more national thinking logic.
Speaker 4: Yes, interesting, Yeah, so no, he gave me the most amazing and all of those internal medicine doctors were very interested in that.
Speaker 2: But you know there's some I was friends with the chief of medicine before, and he helped me come in here even and I said to him, he said, well, you know, you have to look at the literature.
Speaker 3: I said, well, just because you haven't.
Speaker 2: Read the seven thousand studies on to American inflammation doesn't mean they don't exist. It means that you've never pointed anybody to look at those for you, or for you to look at it. So I said, there's in the whole adage. Oh, there's no research on this. There is research on it, I said to doctor latipowe Here. I said, you know, I said, if I went in, the first thing I really would love to do in the government is to get a supercomputer to look at is there any difference in an end of ten patients, a thousand patients or ten thousand patients, because the only people that can afford they say there's this big difference. And I don't even like the statistics that they have. The way they process it, I think is total bs, I said. And I said, what difference does it make if nine people get healed, nine hundred get healed, or nine thousand, ninety nine get healed. It's there is no variance of that, I said. And so he started looking at older studies. He goes, wow, there was only thirty five people. I said, yeah, because the pharmaceutical companies weren't trillionaires. They got five dollars for their drugs. Not you know, there's one drug two hundred and fifty thousand dollars a dose for RA and that same ingredient that's in that is in my little pill of anterior pituitary duangel or I have and those pills each are probably I don't know, forty nine cents sorts.
Speaker 1: Wow, unbelievable. You know, when I hear you talk about autoimmune I think of evolution. Oh, two bacteria got hit with lightning in a mud puddle and out we crawled. And when you were talking about do you think that the immune system just woke up one May and said I am going to attack my heart. I'm going to attack my thyroid. What would your advice be to someone that's been diagnosed with autoimmune.
Speaker 2: To take my course and come to the I have a course that I have online. I have free courses on the immune system with one of the internal Mussin doctors I work with. That's in the book one hundred Bust Doctors in America, And there's other free courses also on there. And then I have a course and by the end of the course, honestly and mostly it's women, of course, they take it. And it's twenty it's ten sessions, twenty hours of information. You get booklets on how to prepare your own herbal remedy. You get booklets on food, all the foods, and you also get refrigerator lists like you want vitamin more vitamin A in your diet. You put it on your refrigerator and you can see all the foods that are high in vitamin A or vitamin D or whatever. So all of that is included. You get other videos of me and my kitchen making different recipes at different types, using different equipment like a juicer or a mixer or whatever, blender, and I made it very inexpensive. If it's one hundred and fifty dollars, and if you put hero in because you're a hero, you get another twenty five dollars off from that course. So I'm doing that because I want people to empower themselves.
Speaker 3: Listening to CNN watching the.
Speaker 2: Clock at death, wait a minute, No matter what, whether it's chemotherapy, antibiotics, or whatever, it's your body ultimately that heals you. Maybe it kills some of that tumor so the body can work better. Maybe it kills some of those batteria off so the body can its own immune system can work better.
Speaker 3: But it's your own immune system.
Speaker 2: It's always your own immune system that's going to save your life. It's not the drugs they're gonna help, but it's your own immune system. And the most important thing is building that up, then you don't have to worry about all the rest.
Speaker 1: Empower empower our own immune systems. And that's at doctor Lynnlafferty dot com and I so appreciate your time today. I have one last question before we break. I've gotten a lot of emails about the recent news of alternative therapies for cancer with the anti parasitics be it Ivermected, fenn Ben or men Bend does all I know doctor Pierre Corey, They and Paul Merrick have a have a new group where they're studying cancer as a metabolic issue versus an actual cell issue. And I've not gone down that rabbit hole, but I do know that it is again. I feel like we're on the tipping point of maybe new things emerging. What is your opinion on that?
Speaker 2: My opinion is I went to the literature and I you know, because I was hearing that, and sure enough, they did reduce cancer in some people. But it goes back again to what you and I first started with. Not everybody they can call it bleoblastoma, I guess, but not everybody.
Speaker 3: It's not from the same thing.
Speaker 2: And everybody I found where cardiac glycosides actually are killing viruses and killing cancer. And I remember the NIH put a lot of money back in the seventies that cancer was caused by viruses.
Speaker 3: Then they said, oh no, no, nothing.
Speaker 2: To look at here, which probably means, yeah, a lot of them are caused you can buy more. A lot of them are caused.
Speaker 3: By viruses, you know.
Speaker 2: So so it may work for you, you know, it may not work for you. It may be, for instance, you're hitting getting hit because you're working with some toxic chemical that's a carcinogen every day.
Speaker 3: It could be from that, you know.
Speaker 2: It could be that your immune system is decimated because you're taking a bunch of drugs.
Speaker 3: It could be.
Speaker 2: So you can't say it's from I don't think you can say cancers from one thing. But you know what, those drugs don't hurt you, So why not try it? I've thought, and I'm gonna I need to call my doctor. I want to get a one hundred of the lowest dose of digitablus to take it for a virus, because it says it kills every virus and the ones that are caused. It looks like Leo's blastoma, for instance, is caused by a virus. I met a group of people. They were doing lots of studies at good universities on a homeopathic, because the pills of digitalis you get are almost a homeopathic, they're so low because they it is a poisonous plant. So I don't ever try to make because I teach people how to make some of their own formulas, but you don't want to try it with these.
Speaker 3: With these plants.
Speaker 2: And then it was a homeopathic of oleander, and which is oleander, and they had said that, yeah, they were having amazing results on bleoblastoma with that product. And this time I got sick over Christmas and a lot of people I went to New York and the people I went with, they were sick for a week. I got sick for a day and I did. I took my elderberry, but also took my which has a cardiac like aside in it too, as does hydroxychloroquin not as potent probably as the oleander and the digitalis. But I took the online the homeopathic of the only end or, so that may have been a big help too. But the one that they were studying, the FDA made them stop bringing it into this country. So hopefully there's a lot of things like that that'll be immediately or pretty quickly changed.
Speaker 1: Well, and I appreciate your response to that, and I think that's the point. You know, nothing is necessarily a silver bullet for the general population, because we're all so different. We should have the freedom to try without our government or three letter agencies shutting down those options. And I remember in goodness, late seventies or eighties, and I didn't come to understand or or see the videos until probably the nineties, but Stanislav Berzinski had a breakthrough treatment anti neo clast in therapy for the blastoma, I believe, and boy, they shut him down. They rated his office the FD because he wasn't he didn't give him the patent right. So that to me, that was the beginning of my red pilling on the healthcare And you know, hopefully to your point, Bobby will open that those options up and at least open up the transparency of any patterns that emerge that show this works for generally here. But again, we should all have the right to try.
Speaker 2: The thing is is, like I've said, it's from different reasons. Uh so, but you know what, not one medical student would tell you that because they're programming them with it's caused by this, and this drug is what you're going to give. You know, that's basically what they're they're programmed with.
Speaker 1: They're taught to check a box, right, ask questions and checkboxes.
Speaker 3: And they took anatomy.
Speaker 2: I was getting my injected yesterday with PRP, which is my own protein, which has my own healing factors to heal my knee, and they I said, you know, they don't take a name.
Speaker 3: They're like telling me the difference. I'm like, oh, is that that nerve? They go, yeah, it's blah blah blah nerve.
Speaker 2: And that's what I never was great at remembering every single thing in anatomy. But anyway, I said, you know, they took anatomy out and they're like, yeah, I know, out of the curriculum. It's horrible. The doctors were saying that, So why would a doctor? I said, well, why would a doctor need to know that about different nerves? And I would tell you how the body works chemic, biochemically or physiologically.
Speaker 3: You know, just shut shut the front door and do what we tell you.
Speaker 2: And and and then we're going you've got that million dollar, You got that million dollar debt that we won't let you go back, so you're forced to work. You know, that's what Obamacare did. It just it just was the total corporate takeover of the doctors of our whole medical system. So now they all have to go work for corporations. And they're told they can't even give magnesium to patients at some of the hospital systems, you know, it's too dangerous. Only the cardiologists may touch that. And the cardiologist my brother had, who was all Ivy League educated, didn't even understand magnesium.
Speaker 1: You know, I said when when fed ED was so pervasive. You know, we've turned teachers and doctors into box checkers and administrators or and doctrinators. So where are the people to go for health care and education? And the answer has always been ourselves, And so toward that end, I don't.
Speaker 3: Tell us the answer.
Speaker 2: You're amen.
Speaker 1: Amen, Well, and I appreciate doctor Lyn Lafferty doctor Lynlafferty dot com. I so appreciate being on again with us.
Speaker 2: I hope your people will come to the free webinar on Sunday. Just go to my web, myweb doctor Lynlofferty dot com and just clicking on the button and you'll register and we'll be sending you a link.
Speaker 3: On Sunday how to get on.
Speaker 2: So we look forward to seeing everyone and you also, and they can ask questions afterwards about their health, so their own health.
Speaker 3: And I'll try to answer as many as I can.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. Well, we'll continue to encourage people to see that, and can't wait to see what.
Speaker 2: Of course I teach you how to read medical literature and how to investigate these things yourself, because all you really have to do is you put Google scholarly and it will bring you to a lot, not as much as I have access to, but it'll bring you to the PubMed I like Science Direct because they're from Europe and they don't have the political bias that PubMed does with all the pharmaceutical and they use studies from China and India and from Germany where herbs our prescription medicine, so all of these great studies from other countries. If you put wormatroidath rice and gut back here, I think like forty seven hundred studies pop up.
Speaker 1: And now so yeah, wow, okay, well I'm looking forward to that and again can't thank you enough until I hope you'll come back and we'll always talk about amazing things until then, God speed. Thank you, doctor Lynn Lafferty. Everyone, Wow, Joe, wouldn't you like to see her in the new administration? Okay, I want to thank everyone for listening. Thanks as always to magic Man Joe Strecker. Until next time, who will stand at either hand and keep the bridge with me? Have a great day.