Speaker 1: Hey, Shay, I'm going live. Okay, what is up, guys? Welcome to f a FO Friday. I named it FAFO fuck around and find out for runna find out here. What's up, guys, Welcome to the stream, Welcome to the show. How is everyone doing today on this on this fa f O Friday? We're doing? Hold on, guys, let me send the link link for f AFO Friday.
Speaker 2: H h.
Speaker 1: H mm hmmm. You know op if they had few Friday? I have and actually yeah, but what's up guys? I was everyone doing doing today? How are you guys doing today?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Muhm.
Speaker 1: Hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everyone is doing okay, you know. And and the thing is, so, how is everybody doing today? Hope everyone is. Let me let me go put the synapy places. Let me go put this in a few places.
Speaker 4: Mhm hm y.
Speaker 1: What's up guys?
Speaker 3: How is everyone?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I hope everyone is staying safe today. Let me go, let me send.
Speaker 4: M kahm hm hm hm m m you right far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up? Detroit by dark? How you doing? By the way, if anybody that does want to and you if if you guys want to go check out my t shirt shop, Tea Public dot, my Tea Public store. Hell. By the way, guys, mm hmmm, someone's here, Chris Sean from the Misfit Nation and from the Hate Report this morning. It's Chris. Hey, what's Sean?
Speaker 2: How are you? My friend?
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen. And by the way, I love that Hate played my music today, So Hate tried to play Hate try to play my song today, Hate playing some of my music. Some of that music on that that thing was me. It was my old accounts, some of my old accounts.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, nice, Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I because when you're when I I'm through the zoom, I can't really hear everything that's being blue. Yeah, well we uh me and Hake sang the Hate Report song because.
Speaker 2: He couldn't get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the reason why we don't let James touch technology.
Speaker 5: Exactly, booming it up. And then I got to give you your your credit. I saw your interview with Christy Michelson.
Speaker 1: It was only like twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was you know, but it was something. Yeah, why didn't he go that long?
Speaker 1: Because she she was she it was it was our detud way to make it short because she had other stuff. Today. She here's the thing. This wasn't this was We're trying to rush stuff to get stuff done.
Speaker 5: Say, well, the thing too, is not every interview has to be two hours long, you know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes just get right to the point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in and out quick twenty minute Maybe that might be your thing, doing quick twenty minute interviews.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also me not so me not taking the chat every five minutes to recomments. When I there's like those short interviews, I have to get my ship in.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 5: It's like there's two different Jake Cutson's. There's fun entertaining Jake and then they're serious. Let's get to the interview Jake.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: And by the way, if so, I loved that. And by the way, I didn't do a new song for Hank.
Speaker 2: You didn't.
Speaker 1: I did do one for him. It's in the group chat.
Speaker 2: It's called Oh I saw that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just hey. I want to say, by the way, did you see what I named the show? What fa this show f a f O Friday.
Speaker 2: Funk around and find out? Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: So, So I want to say Number one, I love Jesse. I love what Jesse is doing. Jesse doesn't have to work hard. He just I don't know the percentage is if they get they pay him to be on his network.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know the uh the business side of what they do, so I couldn't really give you if.
Speaker 1: He does get a percentage Jesse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure he gets a percentage of his own network.
Speaker 1: Uh, he gets considered of what James makes, what Joel what Nick?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, that's pretty much I mean, but to be honest, nobody would really know.
Speaker 2: And it's no insult to them.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying that's that's how they made it is Jesse put them on.
Speaker 2: So yeah, kind of the way it goes.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this, do you is Joel working this week? Because uh, I said, Hank says, oh, the American anchor baby is gonna be next after him. But it's not American incre baby is.
Speaker 2: I don't think Joel does his show on Fridays.
Speaker 1: It was on Thursday, was Winnesday Thursday when he when he made the comment, oh, it's gonna be uh Joe, It's gonna be no Palla states on after Joel after uh the Fallen State is after hey com Okay, okay, yeah, but I want to say that that interview was very you know, we talked beforehand and we talked a little. You know, one of the things that Chrissy brought up in the interview was in the pre she thinks that the the uh, the stuff that's brought up about autism, and you know, I knew this is something that I've always talked about with my I don't like how they stereotize, stereotypical, sterotize people with disabilities on shows.
Speaker 5: You know, I did want to ask you because I wanted to I was it may It got me thinking, like, is there any portrayals of autism that you've seen that you go, Okay, they really got that.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a few, but there's well what are they?
Speaker 2: Because I'd like to know.
Speaker 1: Number one is the you know, I just want to say that I think that sol Park did it. I'd be honest. I'm a panasull Park. I love Trey and them. I forget the other guy's name that does it.
Speaker 2: With Tray, Trey and Matt, I think who was that?
Speaker 5: What was the character again, Timmy? Timmy, Yes, yes, oh so I think that's actually an accurate portrayal.
Speaker 1: I'll be I'm not trying to I don't love that. I love that PC principle. So someone said, but the thing is it's say whire. I'm like, that word should not be on TV anymore. But we have people that are saying that stuff. We have people that we have people on the R word.
Speaker 5: Well, Jake, It's like I always tell you, you gotta you gotta be able to hear it, and it is part of it's part of language.
Speaker 1: But I go on big shows. I go on there's a show on, there's a there's a middle aged man with a rat puppet in one of his is his hey, what's up? A Roberts welcome is the name of the channel is called Stinky Blue Rat and the guy his super check think is thank you our word, thank you for the super chest, thank you our word.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 1: That's why it comes out on the screen and I don't even want to play it, play it because it's really offensive about No, I get you.
Speaker 5: What what I'm saying is that like there's times you're gonna hear words that you don't like and you just have to kind of like accept what it is, because we all have a word maybe that we don't like. You know, the more you tell you got to understand how the internet works. The more you tell people, hey, I don't like that word, the more they're gonna use it.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, you know, wait, can.
Speaker 5: I say this, dude, drink I'm not trying to like be little your feelings or anything.
Speaker 2: I get you. I get you, but it's just it is what it is.
Speaker 5: We all, uh, we all get offended that point.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, what happened?
Speaker 1: Okay me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Okay, Actually give me a second half to Squirrel's calling.
Speaker 1: Me, oh ship your your volling, Taine's calling you.
Speaker 2: Jeez.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I just want to say to anybody that.
Speaker 2: Does sorry, all right.
Speaker 1: By the way, I do need to plug something.
Speaker 2: If you don't mind, of course I'll help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to plug the we we gotta plug one thing that we are on this pot. So anything that I put is the audios goes to our spreaker that goes to Apple Spotify. And we do need people to lead reviews on Apple due to the fact that people are you know, it's it's a great you know, I know a lot of people use Apple. If anybody that does want to, there's the Apple right there and you can catch any of the interviews I do if I do it here on the page stream yard. And also we are on Spotify, my heart Spotify. This is the Spotify right here, and we're also on We're also on Amazon, hear me.
Speaker 5: Uhh yo, Sorry, I didn't realize I was on a mute there, Jake, Yeah, sorry, I yeah, I heard you say you're on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Yo. Uh. And by the way, so here's the thing. Our our boy, our boy Opie says he's on iHeart and stuff. No, you're not partner with iHeart your partner, you're you're on Spreaker. A lot of people use spreaker. The thing is the link that he posted a spreaker link.
Speaker 2: And I'm fired.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. A lot of people can get their podcast.
Speaker 2: But how do you get on iHeart.
Speaker 1: Just a streaker Streakers owned by Heart.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I used to be on iHeart. I don't know if I am still.
Speaker 1: Probably not because of all this stuff you've said on your show.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're right, hey you show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I just want to let you know that, by the way, on the in the description of your stream, he had to put a disclaimer. James had to put the disclaimer out really yeah, And what does it say basically say is James James and Jesse Lee Peterson. J LP network is not responsible for anything. His guest says, Oh yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I think they do that with every guest, don't they.
Speaker 1: The only time I seen is went to you or the end of the other guy. Really yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, and I didn't.
Speaker 1: Here's a by the way, if people knew, if they went into the chat on the YouTube side, they would have known. I thought you had been a surprise guest.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I meant surprised. As I know.
Speaker 5: I made it sound like, hey, I'm just gonna pop on, but it was as in like we just planned it last night, and because I just got back from vacation, so I was like, hey, hey, I'm gonna be available, and then we're gonna do our show tonight.
Speaker 2: As well. We'll be doing the Misfitnation podcast. I gotta see this, uh this disclaimer.
Speaker 1: Yo, it's in the description of the video.
Speaker 2: Of the views expressed.
Speaker 1: Huh did you know about it?
Speaker 2: No? No, well, you know it's funny though.
Speaker 5: Before we go live sometimes I do hear a disclaimer. They have like an audio disclaimer that says the same thing. But I thought that was for everybody.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that was like specific for me or whoever else, he said.
Speaker 1: So I'm putting all the places that I'm on. These are all the play that is that you can listen to my podcast.
Speaker 2: Damn a lot of promo going on here. So we got uh let's see castbox dot f M. Jake is on there, Dezer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're you're actually here's the thing. And I even have one more that I'm on all these.
Speaker 2: Podcast addict pod Chaser almost sounds sounds like one of those homosexual dating sites, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And these are all these are all these were all set up about a couple of years ago. For I set them up a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: Oh, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Is the name of the podcast is here. It's the thing, Jake.
Speaker 5: Can I make a little Can I make a little tag for you and then you can use it as an intro?
Speaker 1: Uh No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm saying I'm gonna make it for you. All right, give me a here's the thing so I could use it.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, bro, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: No, now you sound like now you sound like Russo.
Speaker 1: Oh god, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, bro, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, so, I you know, uh soss.
Speaker 2: Because I think you might be able to help you upgrade your channel. I feel like that's spam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I'm just ignore it.
Speaker 2: Just let's see if it's really spam. Are you spam bliss?
Speaker 1: By the way, If so, I want to say number one. So, Ring of Honor is tonight and tomorrow's the aw show.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 1: Ring of Honor to me died when Jay Bresco died.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I don't know enough about Ring of Honor to be honest.
Speaker 1: To be honest, it was so here's the thing when so, when Jay Brescow died, it dot the company died because Jay Briscoe was part of that Jay and Mark brisco was part of that company. And I think that people that that don't understand the business. You know, they had some great matches, they were former champions. But what made me like not want to watch is they are they're given they're given the women a pure championship. A lot of the women vision, A lot of that women are not pure. A lot of the men are not pure either.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I'm firmly against women's wrestling.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I know that's what I said. Because it's like they get.
Speaker 2: Wait, Jake, did you cut off?
Speaker 1: Jake?
Speaker 2: I think he cut off. Maybe your mic unplugged or something.
Speaker 5: Well, while Jake figures that out, speaking of women's wrestling, I hear Evolution isn't selling.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 5: They're having problems. Now, I haven't looked that up. I should probably look that up. Let me see Evolution. I'm sure tickets are still on sale. Hell, I'm actually gonna look up ticket sales, Jake. Okay, I hear you. Now, I'm actually gonna look up how many tickets are available for a WWE Evolution Evolute.
Speaker 1: Uh that paper view they're they're doing that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like, I'll tell you straight up, is that stuff's hard? Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's yeah, I'm listening.
Speaker 1: I would rather watch Paint D than watch the women's.
Speaker 5: Exactly, unless they're all gonna like strip at the end and I'll just watch the end, you know what I mean. So it looks like pretty much every area has tickets available pretty much just they've sold out basically just one side sort of of the arena.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be complete garbage.
Speaker 5: Just if you're gonna buy a ticket to Evolution, just buy a nosebleed and I promise you you'll be upgraded. They'll move to the front because they're gonna need to fill the first you know, six rows.
Speaker 1: So here here's the thing they're calling. By the way, it's it's actually today tonight, they're calling the Arino Honors. It's called Super Cardiff Honor. I have the I have the I have the match card. If you want to go through.
Speaker 2: It, I'll be honest, Jake, I don't think I'm gonna do it justice. If you want to do it, I'll sit with you.
Speaker 1: All right, sit here, because all right, number one, we have Bendito versus take a ship, I say, take a shake. Yeah, I'm gonna say because I think, Yeah, I think it's I think if if, if, if Don Kallas has something to do with it, take a ship.
Speaker 2: Will win don Kallas is.
Speaker 1: Here's this manager.
Speaker 2: They can come up with a better name, super Card of.
Speaker 1: Honor, Supercard of Honor, and it's gonna be in Arlton, Texas, the same places where they did, uh they're doing right now with a W tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Doesn't that sound like the name of a Japanese show. Yeah, Super Cud of Honor.
Speaker 1: Uh Asena Asina versus Rolls. For the Women's World I think I think you gotta give it to sunder Roso.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say that too.
Speaker 1: All right, you got the Sons of Texas, Dustin Rhodes and Sammy Gofara versus Hey, hey.
Speaker 2: Jake, can can we do this the right way?
Speaker 5: Because I have the list here, I'll go through them and then you give me your answer since I this okay. So we have for the World Tag Team Championships, Dustin Rhodes and Sammy Govara, they're the champions going defending their titles against Sean d and Charlie Carle Ravo.
Speaker 2: What do you think? What do you on this?
Speaker 1: I think I think because you know, I think Rhodes and Gavar will win this one because and they don't have some good tact teams to the Ring of Honor. What I think they need to do is they need to uh they need to have a match if the Hurts of the Kid keeps winning Hurts in the Kit versus UH, the Ring of Honor Champions versus the a W Champions to UH unify.
Speaker 2: Them ah, I see all right.
Speaker 1: The next one is I got got you.
Speaker 2: Next one is that r O H. Pure Championship.
Speaker 1: Lee Maria Maria Mortriarty.
Speaker 5: Moriarty versus Blue Panther Mariarti is the champion, defending champion. What do you got, Jake?
Speaker 1: Lee Moriarty will win?
Speaker 2: Lee Mariotti.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm having an interest here is I heard someone coming in the backstage. Woh oh, we got a little we got someone, lady and gentlemen, doubler's anonymous boom, Hey, how's.
Speaker 2: It going at hey?
Speaker 1: Chris, we're going over the super We're going over the Super Carnivan or Old.
Speaker 6: I have to turn this up here. It's raining like crazy out here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, Chris, your teeth are perfect.
Speaker 6: That's because they're fake. Yeah, got dangerous probably about the fourteen years here's ago or.
Speaker 2: So okay, we're hey.
Speaker 1: By the way. The next match, yeah, Nick Wayne versus Titan for the Ring of Honor World Television Champion Nick Wayne. When not, Oh god, this is not gonna be a It's a bunch of women's Japanese women's dress. So I'm gonna just skip that match because I can't read Japanese wrestling.
Speaker 2: Yohama. It is gonna win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, the Dark Order versus the frat house in a in a get no and a no, and it is not for nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not for nothing. Isn't this whole pay per view not for nothing?
Speaker 1: It's for nothing because it's just it's just it's bullshit, all right, Chris, We're done. Christmaper, We're done, Chris. Yeah, sorry, we're just uh we're having these uh we're just talking about like the Super CARTIV Honor bullshit. It's bullshit.
Speaker 2: Why why are you saying it's bullshit?
Speaker 1: Because number one Ring of Water doesn't have.
Speaker 2: A TV deal, So where they were they streaming this o their.
Speaker 1: Club, they had their own they have their own uh uh bays sight.
Speaker 5: So it's kind of one of those like if a tree falls in the forest and no one's around to hear, it doesn't make a sound.
Speaker 1: And also and also a lot of the wrestlers are also on a W two. Yeah.
Speaker 6: See when people kind of go rogue in that way, you know, when they go away from something that's stablers and try and build it up themselves, their market share is much lower, you know, like a huge name it's not going to really benefit you.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't think.
Speaker 6: I don't think about the wrestling world, so I don't know this person.
Speaker 5: I think I think to kind of like to Chris's point, it's kind of like wrestling already as a niche product. So I thing like Ring of Honor is a niche product within a niche product. So it's like, you're not gonna be able to market that to a to a.
Speaker 1: Broad Ring of honor. Ring of Honor started with, you know, started the pure side of wrestling when they said pure sod. Pure means is it's regular, no hardcore wrestling. No, it's de hues or everything is good, no entertainment basically. Yeah, And looking at the Wikipedia. I looked at the Wikipedia, it was like, oh, they were supposed to be for the women's pure but they they they mismanaged it, so they have to wait to another pay per view.
Speaker 5: The problem is, Jake, they tried, they tried to reinvent a wheel, you know what I mean, Like there's no point to it. It's like they try to go, Okay, we're gonna remove everything from wrestling that people love about it, which is the the good guy versus the bad guy and the characters and the whole like pageantry of it. Like now it's like we're wrestling as a as a real competition, and it's like, bro, it's not a real competition.
Speaker 2: We're watching for entertainment. It's the circuits.
Speaker 6: Difference between like what it is that we're used to saying on TV and like high school wrestling. The one to bring the high school wrestling kind of thing. It's a professional is that? Is that what I'm getting from them?
Speaker 5: It's to a degree if I were to give you it in like almost like non wrestling terms, You're right, it is kind of that, but it's like they try to make it more technical and more like art to it rather than being entertaining.
Speaker 2: It's like trying to be smart rather than like it's.
Speaker 1: Like if so it's like if you know, if if if sal Grabernardo and Richard Christie does their own show outside of Howard, it sucks. Sa Gravinada and Richard Christie are not funny.
Speaker 5: It's Chris A good way to a good way to explain it is it's a comedian that's trying to be smart rather than funny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I'll let you're Dennis Miller.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work me this little joke. I love it. By the way, So.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about something we all we all, Uh, Chris.
Speaker 1: By the way I did, Hey, Chris, I did, By the way, I'm gonna be doing in the morning because uh, King Bobby has got to do his in the Laune Show tomorrow. He's got a fool. But I'm gonna be doing a I'm calling King Bobby because Chris hates him?
Speaker 2: Are you not a Bobby Nick fan?
Speaker 6: Uh? You know, Bobby hates me more than and anything. It's just one of those things that I ended up jumping ship because some things that I disagreed with and you know that got to me real problems. And you know, Bobby kind of.
Speaker 1: Took umbrage over it, yeah, because it was on his channel.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, you know. So it's it's just one of those things, yea. And I needed a change anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also I heard I heard Granny Lemmer are done. Yeah.
Speaker 6: You have known about that for about a week.
Speaker 1: Now, Jacob Jacob Waters told me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And it's sad, you know, but you know the thing is that they go through rough patches like this every now and then, and I hope that they kind of reconcile and all that good stuff, because I think that they're good for each other. There's some things they got to work on, but they are good for each other.
Speaker 5: And I'm sorry, can I can I piggyback off of that real quick? Me and Jacob water As we were supposed to set up a stream and he never reached out to me on X so. I I know, Jake, you're friends with him, So if you talk to him, Oh yeah, yeah, Jake, if you Jacob, if you're watching, then follow me on X so we can set up our stream, debate, conversation whatever it's going to be.
Speaker 1: Doing.
Speaker 5: Uh, we were talking about like the Iran thing and kind of more political, so so I get it. Nice nice, Yeah, So you kind of get what I mean. And I know it's broad to say it's political, but.
Speaker 1: Politics granted an ex party h R against Petrick Milton.
Speaker 2: Is breaking news.
Speaker 1: Yes, pretty antisocial, just broke this. Pett Milton will be represented by Francis Why Here is scheduled for July twenty three, twenty third, twenty twenty five at one PMCST.
Speaker 6: Sounds like this has been something in the works if it's already been set up, but it's kind of you know, just been filed, is what it sounds like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and by the way, I know a lot of Do you want me to give him the Misfit Nation one or your personal one? Your personal Twitter ctd.
Speaker 5: Oh Jake Jacob, Yeah, give him my personal one?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you?
Speaker 1: Is that the at the hate Report? At the hate Report?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, at j LP network and my people will get back to his people.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go in here into the grocery store. But you guys have a great rest of your day.
Speaker 2: See later. You know a lot of chriss Jake.
Speaker 1: Y u h. By the way, and also if anybody that does want to take out to Sean Dune.
Speaker 2: I like that picture by the way, oh my cartoon, yeah, my avatar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I want to talk about this. What is the problem with people right now that are everybody wants to act like that they from this world? They do what sorry, sorry, I'm I'm I'm swallowing that spit right now. They they think that they own stuff. These these rich kids, they think that they could buy their way into podcast and these Hollywood guys.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like who.
Speaker 1: Oh ray Divito, Ray Divito, I don't know. Uh you know Jax Taylor from Bender Punk Rules. No, I'm sorry he has he has a podcast. Even uh that girl h Chyanne Ye chris Ly, Savannah Chrisley actually has a podcast.
Speaker 5: Here's the problem with celebrity podcasts is they all they do is talk about themselves and.
Speaker 1: No Savannah Kursley talks about her because her family her both her parents got pardoned because of DJ t.
Speaker 2: Ah the Great Wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, by the way, I want to I want to say this, Hey, can you call hey, can you give me one thing? Can you call Aaron m Hoolt a beta.
Speaker 2: Aaron elm maul you a beya bea.
Speaker 1: Because here's the thing I got. I said this yesterday. I said this on Twitter, and I'm gonna read this to you if you don't mind, because I read I wrote, I wrote something very and I said this. Let me let me go back and find it. I said this, hold on, if I can go back, and if I could go back in tom, I would go back and not meet at Aaron Mholt and not have him on my show. Twice. Sorry, not sorry, I'm not sorry. Hashtag just saying.
Speaker 2: Damn huh.
Speaker 1: Hashtag just saying because the guy's a piece of piece of garbage. He wasn't my friend. He just used me because of my disability. He used me so people can Here's the thing. He's not funny. The only reason why he got the viewers and stuff is because of the people that he had on his show. That Johnny Corey, Oz, mister miss and April April Anderson.
Speaker 5: Can I ask you, Jake, how did he use you for your with you for your disability?
Speaker 1: He would here's he would have me do stunts for his show.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, he tried to do the wacky morning show thing with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a what a duck? It's like, what is it? Two thousand and three. It's it's more like, yeah, you're right, you're right. It actually is that old hat.
Speaker 1: By the way, it's I think it's more, uh, Hello.
Speaker 2: What what do he gets you to do or what he try to get you to do?
Speaker 1: Number one, he got me to do some stuff for money, including he He also the reason why I knew because he sent me a check in twenty twenty Moe. He sent the check to my house for one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: But the things because at that time, I didn't have cash, app I didn't have any way for payment.
Speaker 2: That's guilt money. He felt bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he also feels bad when when he has to pay the child support in the alimony to his ex wife's So.
Speaker 5: What did like, did you realize at a point did you go, wait a minute, I think this guy's just using me?
Speaker 2: Or did did like somebody pointed out to you, or did he.
Speaker 1: Say, actually want to hear something funny? Is like? I had a so in twenty twenty two, I was used as a martyr for his show. When he moved to YouTube, he started being all this drama I've I here's the day. In October that year, I deleted my Twitch, I deleted my d love, I deleted all of my ship and I kept the Rumble because I needed that. But I deleted I didn't delete my YouTube. I wanted to my my YouTube. I deleted in the next in the U the next year, that a couple of months later.
Speaker 2: Because of that's when you gave it, you gave it to somebody, right.
Speaker 1: I accidentally gave it to someone that I thought I trust, I could trust.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why my bride told you when he told me that story. Never give away the login. Never give it.
Speaker 2: Away to any of your social media's.
Speaker 1: You give it to you get you give your loggins to uh your boy.
Speaker 5: No, No, I have a I have a dead man switch. If something ever happens to me, he finds out what the what the logan is.
Speaker 1: I'm telling it was something about scrill kill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: Actually, I think scrill kill does have the logins for like Twitter and I think Rumble.
Speaker 1: Because I think that you because you guys share information.
Speaker 5: Well, sometimes it'll be like, really, I have it so that in case you know, I need something edited or something and I'm not around, he could just jump in and fix a title or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I actually had to do that with so my my friend Chris Christine or my friend Chrissy who does BBB, she had me one day change because she screwed up. She didn't screw up. She thought she was going to be a home in town to do it early. So she needed me to change that the the the the the things for her at the time for her on her video. Yeah, but I want to say that I do. I do want to put out there that all the stuff that I'm posting. Yeah, everything that I'm posting is I'm trying to get people to watch the to listen to this, all that, all that stuff that people say, oh, I'm stealing f a FO But I funk around and find out it's going to be the next big thing.
Speaker 5: I think so too. I think it's going to take off. Sometimes you're seeing everybody saying that too. Yeah, yep, I think. And then they got to credit you though that when that takes off. I heard all the kids are saying.
Speaker 1: It not me, this some people that wrote songs and stuff. I'm just the one that using it.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, you didn't make that up.
Speaker 1: I didn't make it up. Someone else does that.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, did you say did you see?
Speaker 1: Did you see what? Dude? Uh? The death Right Uh, the female and the death Riders called uh called Hayman out on page a pussy unnatural television with that mouth called a cold because they got the death match coming up. You know, Nick is Nick and Nick and Matthew are gonna lose their spots. Yeah. I think they're getting old. They're old. They wanted I want them to get out of the business. They're they're they're not the young buck they're the old farts' books.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing is they never evolved.
Speaker 1: They never evolved because they here's the thing. You know, you did something wrong when you pissed the greatest mind in professional wrestling at all? Wait who Cornette?
Speaker 2: Oh you know what's funny when you said that? I pictured Cornett.
Speaker 5: I actually agree he may be the greatest mind in professional wrestling.
Speaker 1: Because he was the one that you know, everybody was like, oh, Russo, And people in the comments are gonna say, oh, Russo is the greatest mind in professional wrestling. Now Russo's ship. Russo gave us some very ship matches, and there's people that are gonna say, oh, Jake's talking out his ass again. He's not. He's not thinking right. No, I'm thinking right.
Speaker 2: I do say this. I think though, the greatest wrestling bookers were Russo and Cornette, together with the filter of Vince McMahon. Yeah, and then I think Jr. Was part of that writing team.
Speaker 1: So blessed or so blessed?
Speaker 2: So blesz?
Speaker 1: Hi, you guys don't welcome, so blesz. What's up? Welcome to the stream. How you guys are doing today? Hold on, what's wrong?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 1: I'm going to their link.
Speaker 2: I think there. It's it's all in the chat.
Speaker 1: Uh. Oh, pretty sure.
Speaker 2: If you just go right in, you can just see all the prior comments.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sorry, I'm I'm I'm having you. Hold on, I'm getting there right now.
Speaker 2: Jake's promoting. He's getting ready to promo. Hit you with a promo. Hello, Yeah, I'm listening.
Speaker 7: All right, come on, come on, freezing.
Speaker 2: Up on your mm hmm, there it is. Yeah, he's okay.
Speaker 1: I'm okay. It's just this damn tabot. He's freezing.
Speaker 2: When are you gonna hook up your computer?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You were going to do it soon.
Speaker 1: I got away.
Speaker 2: Why you want? You need help? I gotta help you.
Speaker 1: No, I'm okay, guys, I'm okay. It's just this damn tablet. Sorry the language, but oh, wastch your mouth. Don't get fresh, you're dude. This is coming from the guy that uh has a show called The Misfit Nation the World the Americans Most Dangerous podcast.
Speaker 2: It's a good point. Good point. I can't even argue with you.
Speaker 1: This is the guy, the reason why we have to sit there for the first few minutes of Hags show hate before hate before la.
Speaker 2: La, la la. You just told me that I didn't know that I had a disclaimer, a special disclaimer. I should send him my graphics so you could just put my my logo next to it. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I got a song for you. Let me see if it's Oh yeah, it's awesome. So I want to play this for you. I own the song legally, I own it because I made it.
Speaker 2: And then I have a request for you. What for a song? Would you make me a song?
Speaker 1: All right? Because Sewan the Dawn song or miss VENATIONI song, No.
Speaker 5: It's it's a song I want to play for Skrill because Scrill is trying to get into shape. You know, he's a bit he's a bit of a chubby boy.
Speaker 1: Uh you know what, I'll do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's gotta be a song though, making fun of him because that's how he uh, that's how he gets motivated, all right, So making fun of him for being fat.
Speaker 2: And then we we graduated, all.
Speaker 1: Right, here's the song we made for the Hate Report. And then it's taken.
Speaker 2: He's eleventh Central time, ten o'clock, no pacifics feel in fine, it's nine our west, and you know what to do?
Speaker 1: Grab a seat and get the scream, bring the fam all through.
Speaker 2: So it's time to sit down and watch the hanky for port. Yeah on the Jesse lead Peterson Net. We're going yea YouTube the Rumble, two of the platforms, come and ride Juice, sit down, witch, your sweety tea or coffee. Tune in now because James talking stuff he knows about.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the badass rim.
Speaker 5: He's got the facts in a calm, cool tone, talking about the world.
Speaker 1: From the mine of his own news and views. That'll make you think I just shake you right out of your mainstream sound.
Speaker 2: It's time to sit down there and here I can't hear you Jesse a Network. Yeah, yeah, you gotta wait till this talk moment.
Speaker 4: You sit down with your sweety tea or coffee.
Speaker 8: You tune in now because James talking stuff he knows about.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is.
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: Listening that guitar solo, the Sweet Sola. Yeah, it's it's time.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Oh a little growling at the end. What do you think that hacky?
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's the it's the bot I use I used sono.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah me too. Yeah that was nice. I liked it. I think you should use it for an intro, like on a Wednesday or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope he uses it.
Speaker 2: He usually plays the song at the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, if anybody that does want my Instagram, here's the instagram.
Speaker 2: Your daughters what, go ahead and follow Jake on Instagram.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also, but also if anybody that does have threads, I am on threads.
Speaker 7: Threads is like the what is threads?
Speaker 2: Why do you want so many social media's? Can't be healthy, can't be healthy for your psyche.
Speaker 1: But the thing is is.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, oh, you're dropping the threads. I see. I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 1: It's owned by it's owned by Zuckerberg.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, all right, how many day can you count for me? How many social media platforms you're on a lot? Hold on, I'm gonna just count in the chat. This is overwhelming, just to see it.
Speaker 2: Let's see tea public that doesn't count, that's t shirts, podcasting that doesn't necessarily count, Spotify, you.
Speaker 5: Know what, I'm gonna count everything. This is just everything Jake has to keep up with and his daily fucking routine. Tea public slash user slash hwo. That's one podcast, Apple podcast, here's the thing on Apple podcast. That's two, Spotify that's three, Amazon Music four, I Heeart that's five, cast Box six.
Speaker 2: I never even heard of some of these. Dzer seven, podcast Addict eight, Podchaser nine. Sorry, how I'm going through all your promo? Yeah, Geo Savan, I think that's ten. Yeah, let me see what else do we have here? Stream Yard I don't know if I'll count that. That's me, Yeah, Rumble that's eleven. X that's twelve, I A Coffee thirteen, KOFE fourteen, YouTube fifteen and Instagram sixteen, Thread seventeen, Facebook eighteen. Jesus, it's eighteen social media platforms.
Speaker 1: My Twitter is yours by the way, the Twitter is yours first or Twitter.
Speaker 2: But you're on X two though, yeah, and must all pluska oh nineteen, you gotta have more.
Speaker 1: And plus discord.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'll count that. That's twenty.
Speaker 5: Wow, I have X, Rumble and sometimes YouTube. What about od bean pod beet.
Speaker 1: Did you say rumble?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, here's the thing. With all the platforms that I'm on, I with the spreaker stuff, I make money and on the body of coffee, the Patreon. Did you get the Patreon No.
Speaker 2: Twenty one?
Speaker 1: In twitch? Hey cake twenty three.
Speaker 2: You're right, I didn't get kicked.
Speaker 1: Day love Trovo.
Speaker 2: I'm on Honesty six Jesus, I have a line.
Speaker 1: I am on.
Speaker 7: Uh so.
Speaker 1: Are we gonna Are we gonna count? Soo?
Speaker 2: No, that's more of a creative space.
Speaker 1: Plus. They also they let people now put their social media is in there on their.
Speaker 2: You have all twenty six years.
Speaker 1: They had.
Speaker 5: We were just talking about about Jacob. Yeah, hey Jacob, I was saying earlier. I don't know if you heard me, but follow me on my X so.
Speaker 2: We can set up.
Speaker 1: I sent them, I sent them your X. I sent them your thank you.
Speaker 2: My one and only social media platform. Yeah, I had the pain by I'm like stress just hearing your list social media.
Speaker 1: Plus, I'm also on I am I'm also if you can count, I'm on Google Voice.
Speaker 2: No, I don't count that. That's just a I'm on that too though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I'm stretching with some of them because like t Spring or Tea Public, I wouldn't necessarily count that. That's like a business. Yeah, the podcasting apps, that's kind of different. But yeah, I think I'm on less than ten.
Speaker 2: He said, he followed you on X cool cool.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna follow you back. I'm going live tonight, Jacob, but we're gonna set up a stream for like a later day, maybe tomorrow. But we'll figure it out. Sorry, I don't want to say it on live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a whole a whole show play, and for tonight we're gonna be talking.
Speaker 5: We'll open the phone lines too. Maybe I'll drop a stream yard. We'll figure that out though, shout out Jacob Waters.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: By the way, you forgot my cash out in Benmo.
Speaker 2: That's money. I'm talking like purely social media chatterbabe.
Speaker 1: Oh god, don't don't bring up chatter babe.
Speaker 2: No, you're you're not.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm a little chatterbury, but I don't want people to to know it. She says, she's He says he's got giggle Pickles tonight. We can set up something soon.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, okay, cool cool Cool.
Speaker 1: Giggle Pickles is the one that faked cancer, by the way.
Speaker 2: Jesus, and the reason why Jake you cut out again. Jake's probably gonna have to jump off.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, And I only uh said that I disclaimed that uh, that I was doing a show tonight that we set up because last time the uh with Ava, the communications got crossed and she thought that I meant to come on that night. So I just want to make sure that you didn't think the same thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're back.
Speaker 1: And back and I'm better than got him up.
Speaker 2: And I followed you back. Jacob. You know, Jake, you're really uh what do I call it? You're a unifier of worlds?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: My stream with uh Ava?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't like that has a Haiti.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately I saw it. You turned pink.
Speaker 2: I turned pink.
Speaker 1: No, you you're the names were pink.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah? Yeah, I was trying to have some trends. Trends are inclusion.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: But so I want to talk about Hey, I have since we are talking about here you go, hold on.
Speaker 2: This day in.
Speaker 1: History.
Speaker 2: Oh what do we got? What are you going to look up some stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right, we have Yeah, I forgot about that. All right, here there we go go ahead, Sorry, right, we have some Uh, here's here's the thing. Major historical milestones in eighteen four. Vice President Aaron Burr on this day in history in eighteen oh four, Vice President Aaron Burr Faily shoots Alexander Hamilton in a duel in West Hawkin, New Jersey. Hamilton died the following day.
Speaker 2: That's how that happened. A duel? Yeah, God, politics was seventeen ninety eight.
Speaker 1: In seventeen ninety eight, the US Marine Corps is formerly rest re established by Act of Congress.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 1: And then on this day in nineteen fourteen, bay Ruth makes his Major League baseball debut, pitching a seven strong inning to lead the Boston Resiurce Toy victory over Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: In nineteen sixty, Harper leze iconic novel to Killer Mockenberg is first published. Look at That the first Game in nineteen seventy two, the first game of the World Chess Championship nineteen seventy two, featuring Bobby Fusser versus Boys record begins in Iceland. Nineteen seventy nine, NASA's first space station, Skylab, de orbits and breaks apart, scattering debris all over the Indian Ocean in the Australian outbacks.
Speaker 5: Sorry, maybe we should like kind of like let them sit in for a second, settle in like the because you're giving a lot of information like go to go back to the babe ruth one, go with the easy one.
Speaker 1: I just want to get this done because I know a lot of people. A lot of people hate when I do. The people hate when I do. The day in history because it's check GPT nineteen seventy eight, A tak your trunk explosion at a Spanish campground kills over two hundred people among vacationers in Lost Apolis nineteen ninety five, those massacre begins, and I can't say that more than eight thousand Muslim min and boys are killed after Suberian forces captured the un Disney stuff area two thousand and six. The Mumbai train bombings, killing over two hundred people and injuring one hundred, injuring hundreds. The court bus attacks on Communter training twenty ten. Spain defeats the Netherlands one one oh to win the FIFA World Cup in Jones Bird in Jones Bird, South Africa. In twenty twenty two, On this day, President Joe Biden undos the first deep space image from NASA's news Space telescover. Villain the Deepest all Right, Other notable histories sixteen sixteen is a Samuel de Champlin returns from to Quebec nineteen thirty six. The Triborough Bridge opens to traffic eighteen eighty nine. Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm listening.
Speaker 1: The city of Tijuana, Mexico is founded nineteen sixty one Union Force under General when the Battle of rich Mount in West western Virginia paid in the way to the Christal West Virginia Famous Birthdays. We got a couple of junk? Was he Adams's birthday was? Today? Is today? Richard the Bruce, the King of Scotland, Georgia? Money fashion designor your burmer actor? Oh the for the king? And I drew, I can't say that right?
Speaker 2: He was he was a little light in the loafers.
Speaker 1: And uh cubs the cubs, milestone all socks and that was your this day in history?
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 1: Sorry? If I'm like, someone's here, someone's here, it's just you. I forgot that. I came back in.
Speaker 2: But when did you start doing this day in history?
Speaker 1: I usually do it. I usually do it when uh when when when we need to we need we we we need we need to have someone here.
Speaker 2: It's right about now.
Speaker 1: We got nobody in the in the bat there's nobody.
Speaker 4: In the back.
Speaker 2: I got excited.
Speaker 1: No, it's ah, I'll bring him up, ladies.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, the fucking piece of ship is here.
Speaker 2: Guys, he reluctantly brought you on.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm a fucking I should technically I should just kill myself right now. What Yeah, I think the way you acted, Jake, I think I'm I think I might just slip my wrist right now.
Speaker 2: Now, now that he put that picture up, I think I'm gonna slip my wrist.
Speaker 9: Oh what a Yeah, that guy looks like you should keep your kids away from him. And he looked and Kobie looks like he just sniffed a lot of Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'd keep your keep your teenage daughter away from that one. Oh, look at this. Look at this fucking this guy's definitely gay.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he actually was pretty good looking, even though you know, Jake acts like I'm the fucking piece of crap. Thanks Jake, your fucking good friend.
Speaker 5: You are so Jake, did you get did you get hair plugs from the top of your hair and put them on your face?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: All his hair migrated down south.
Speaker 1: By the way. Look at that. Look at this picture.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, it's a banana with a sombre and.
Speaker 1: It's a it's it's a banana with a hope.
Speaker 8: You five year olds out there, I'll watch you.
Speaker 2: That one's for you. I take that down. You got a career to worry about.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 8: Pictures for the people with down syndrome watching the stream right now.
Speaker 2: Jake, what's the matter of dude? You he's no book stage or all of them or bring him on? They tricked me. I thought there was nobody back there.
Speaker 1: What's up with that? Jake? Why you be?
Speaker 2: Why you be like that?
Speaker 8: I'm actually working. I can't really be on that long.
Speaker 1: I'm working.
Speaker 8: But but I sue, I was trying to give you a compliment, But now I really feel like I don't want to even compliment you. Hold on, I'm gonna compliment you. I'm going to compliment you.
Speaker 10: I saw your interview. I saw your interview yesterday. It was a great interview. It was pretty good. Okay, you stayed on topic. You talked to her about autism. It was a very good interview. Yeah, Christy Brook, Christy Books, Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wasn't it like it was like a more serious Jake.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he actually stayed on topic with her.
Speaker 1: They talked about what they had talked about.
Speaker 9: He didn't really veer off about right, he didn't talk about wrestling.
Speaker 2: I know he did.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's right, because she does the was.
Speaker 10: Uh Indy wrestling in Texas?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: I thought it was pretty interesting because her son was a huge wrestling fan, right, so she got involved in wrestling through her son.
Speaker 1: I figure because because they there was some there was some stuff there that.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 8: I think he's the same age as you, Jake, Right, he's twenty eight, but you're older, right?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Do your plug?
Speaker 3: Chris?
Speaker 2: Damn? What do you mean?
Speaker 8: I can't even talk to you now?
Speaker 1: What did I do?
Speaker 7: Kill your dog?
Speaker 2: Jake's kind of gatekeeping with Chrissy Michelson?
Speaker 7: What did I do to you, Jake to be treated this way?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Jake is something going on?
Speaker 1: Bye?
Speaker 2: Oh man? What happened? Jake?
Speaker 1: I'm done with dealing with him?
Speaker 7: Really?
Speaker 2: Come on? I like, Chris, I mean, you know, I'm not going to force you to force you to be friends with anybody. What happened? Look Elvis in the chat, Jacob, are you see them?
Speaker 1: H whoa?
Speaker 2: You just and Chris? What happened? You don't want to talk about it, Jake, come on, bring bring Chris. No, no, no, do you want to talk about it? No? All right? How about you bring Ava on?
Speaker 1: The link is in the is in the group chat if you want to come up.
Speaker 2: You want to just do you want to?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 2: You want me and aby yell at each other?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, I just you had enough.
Speaker 1: I had enough with him, Like you know, all the stuff, all the vacanic comments that Chris is. I will to ban him, but you gotta. It might be a week, it might be a mouth.
Speaker 2: You need some time. Yeah, I get it. I get it.
Speaker 5: I think you guys need to cool off. Sometimes you gotta take a take a break from each other.
Speaker 1: You know, have fun with your show, Chris, how fun doing your show by yourself without me? There, I'm done. I'm done. No, really, not doing anything with Chris. You know, Chris can can boo hoo boo, but I'm not. I wish him well in his future endeavors.
Speaker 2: Oh man, we've gotten there with it. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I say you just give it some time, walk it off, think about making like, make a song about it. No, No, too much energy. So this isn't like this is just a cool off period.
Speaker 2: This isn't like no, no, this is this is for real. You said though in like a week you might bring him back.
Speaker 11: No, I said a month, a month. I love you all about love you.
Speaker 2: Hey, back off my jake. Motherfuckers. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I didn't take uh you know, I'll just get my input. I didn't take it as I thought it was just your normal banter with Chris. I didn't realize it was really getting to you.
Speaker 1: Just charge heard and just aggravating with things, and Chris just uses me for content, and Chris just wants to at like, you know, anytime I needed him to come on the show, everytime I sent them Alane, he was busy. But every anytime that I.
Speaker 2: So you're saying like you showed up more for him.
Speaker 1: I've showed up more for him, But anytime I needed him, I've always done stuff for him. But anytime that I needed him, he's usually not there.
Speaker 5: Well, what did you try to do? Because I mean, just from my experience, I've seeing him jump on your stream.
Speaker 1: No the sometimes I send him sometimes I send him links and he won't come on come on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know he works. I'm just I'm not trying to, like, you know, take a side.
Speaker 1: A normal job.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, he works.
Speaker 1: Door dash.
Speaker 2: Jesus shots fired.
Speaker 1: You working nine to five? You work a normal nine to five.
Speaker 2: But to be fair, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't jump on your show as much as I you know, as much as I do when I'm off, like I try to get I try to jump on and just check check out, see what you're up to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean you know I won't push it.
Speaker 5: I know how you are, Jake when it comes like, you can't force Jake to do anything, and I respect that.
Speaker 1: You can't boor you can't force. You can't force a square in a round hole.
Speaker 5: Now now, I want to be completely transparent with you, Jake. I do like Chris, so I'm not I'm not gonna, like, you know, go on a tirade about Chris. But that's between you guys. I'll be moderator if I have to. But you know, you know, Jake, you know I'm uh. I'm friends with Chris because I'm friends with you.
Speaker 2: We met through you. So that's why I'm not like necessarily taking a side here out of respect for both of you.
Speaker 1: I was I was going to end anyway. I was going to end anyway. The reason I didn't want to bring him on is because I really weren't in the stream.
Speaker 2: I get you.
Speaker 5: But then it went like a little further than that. Yeah, yeah, well you know, it happens. That's what happens with friends. Friends fight, brothers fight.
Speaker 2: It's like the von Erics.
Speaker 1: More, I more, I got to good work in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, Jake, you know. Alright, love you guys, bye much love Jake. All Right, everybody