Speaker 1: Five o five, a fifty five k r C DE talktation efy Wednesday, will.
Speaker 2: Vacation call Kenny Loggins because you're in the danger zone.
Speaker 3: Perhaps and we're happy Wednesday to you. Brian Thomas right here, Glad to see dress. Jreckcorry belongs in the Executi Producer booth and looking forward to of course seven oh five because on Wednesdays seven o five we could talk to Jack Athen and the big picture with Jack Athen is what we call it, and today should be a fun conversation. Always is brilliant. A history of useful idiots. Can't wait for that one. Americans for Prosperity donaldil joins the program at seven thirty, as he is inclined to do on Wednesdays. At seven thirty one Small step campaign. We'll learn about what that is and what it means and what we can do to help, and we'll get an update on de Wine's vetos. Americans for Prosperity working hard to override the property tax related vetos from Governor to Wine. Anyhow, go ahead and try to make some sense out of Governor to Wine. Good luck on that one. Congressman Thomas Massey was the return of Congressman Massy eight oh five or Thomas Massey will talk primat we'll talk prep Repeal Act and Epstein Transparency Act. Yeah, he's pushing to get the Epstein files released and exactly working with Representative Rocanna California. Not exactly a conservative amount of Guy Rocanna. Anyway, they introduced a bipartisan bill that would require the release of all the files related to Jeffrey Epstein within thirty days, and there was a procedural vote the other day on that one. It got shot down. We'll talk with Congressom Massy on why he wants those released and what he believes might be in them. A lot of swirling controversy about that, so it should be a good conversation with Congress Massy. Sadly no Judge ended Apolitana today because he is on vacation. That's okay, we'll get it back in a week from next Wednesday. Five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty, five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two three talko with Pound five fifty on eighteen and T phones. If you like to hear the direction of the conversation or have something you want to comment on, please feel free I talked to yesterday with Nick Gilberts and Capitol Hill reporter, and I talked a little bit about how this Biden Autopen issue might actually make its way into the court. So my suggestion was, you know, at first, you need a justiciable controversy to be in a court. So how does one get a case in front of a court who would then get to determine whether or not Joe biden executive orders signed by Autopen were actually legitimate or they can be thrown out. Now, the swirling controversy is that Joe Biden did not personally approve specific pardons or commutations, most notably in connection with doctor Anthony Fauci for example. Now if he had no knowledge of it, the outo him was used, then you know, obviously you can make a good argument that the pardon, the waiver, whatever you want to call it, is invalid. It doesn't meet the criteria for the presidential pardon. Understood, But how do you get that in front of a court? Well, and I suggest that Rand Paul could do it because he wants to prosecute Anthony Fauci for lying to Congress. Now, if he brings that back up, which he apparently is going to do. Then it seems logical and reasonable that Fauci would hold up his pardon and say, I've got a peremptory pardon here. I'm free of all the responsibility liability for anything I did or did not do during my tenure as the Grand poobab all things medical. And then the retort will be no, that is in an invalid pardon, and then you present evidence to the court on why it isn't valid. There's your mechanism right there. And Senator Paul now doubling down in his effort to hold National Institute Allergy and Infectious Diseases Chief Anthony Fauci accountable, renewing his referral of doctor Fauci to the Department of Justice that will could result in potential criminal prosecution should the Department of Justice take up this cause. The release from the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs earlier this week Monday specifically detailed this update, which follows the revelation that Fauci was given a presidential pardon by former President Joe Biden via auto pen. There's your controversy. It's unknown if Biden actually authorized the pardon. Then if he didn't, it maybe invalid. Now this on the heels of the New York Times revelation that he did not individually review many of the pardons issued. Question is whether he specifically authorized that. So we don't know, but that has to be found out, and it would presumably be found out during discovery or some other investigation which are currently going on behind the scenes, looking at emails, looking at discussions, looking at records times meetings were had when the executive autopen was used, that kind of thing. So the evidentiary trail currently being accumulated. Paul's original criminal referral centered around his accusation that Fauci lied about the National Institute of Health funding gain of function research in Wuhan. Paul wrote in a letter in response to my question at the eleven one hearing, doctor Fauci testified quote the NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain of funtion research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology close quote. And a subsequent hearing and Fauci the criminal implications of ying to Congress offered him an opportunity to recant his previous statements. In response, stated that he had quote never lied before to the Congress close quote end quote did not retract this statement. July thirteen, twenty three, House Select Committee on the Coronavirus Pandemic released and emails sent by Fauci in February of twenty regard a conference call concerning the origins of COVID nineteen, which included doctor Fauci, doctor Francis Colin, and several scientific researches. In the email, doctor Fauci acknowledges concerns that COVID nineteen may have been genetically engineered due to the fact that gain of function research was occurring in Wuhan before the pandemic. Doctor Fauci wrote, quote his words his email, scientists in Wuhan University you are known to have been working on gain of function experiments to determine that molecular mechanisms associated with bat viruses adapting to human infection and the outbreak originated in Wuhan. Close quote Now can you reconcile that statement with his lies to Congress that they were not doing and did not do, gain of function research. This email was sent a year before his first testimony. Paul's letter says new information has revealed that these pardons were executed via autopen with no documented confirmation that the President personally reviewed or approved each individual grant of clemency. According to reports, White House staff authorized the use of autopen to issue the clemency documents. This raises serious constitutional and legal concerns about the legitimacy of doctor Fauci's pardon. There's your mechanism. No, if Paul moves forward, the Department of Justice under the current administration probably more likely to move forward with criminal allegations against doctor Fauci for lying to Congress. It is very likely that we will have a justicial controversy regarding the autopen. Now. I think it would only involve the decision or maybe lack thereof, of Biden to pardon Fauci peremptorily. It wouldn't extend out to all of the other areas of pardons because we're only talking about doctor Fauci and the pardon related to doctor Fauci. Now. I don't know how you get the other auto pen uses in front of a court. There could be other mechanisms. I grant you that maybe the Department of Justice on its own goes after some of these released folks. I don't know, but at least this one would cause the whole issue to see the light of day and a court decision. So keep your popcorn out on that. It should be rather interesting and how much could be. One of my listeners, Marines keeps going back and forth about the presidency being stolen, twenty twenty election was rigged, And we've gone back and forth on this since the controversy first arose. That would of course been the twenty twenty election, and she kept suggesting that it will be overturned, and we've had this continuing dialogue back and forth, and you know, now she's suggesting that all these executive actions and other auto pen uses would result in them being overturned. How can you unring the bell? Has been my ongoing question of four years of a presidency that's already coming past. I mean, if you believe the idea that the election was stolen and that was proven, let's just say it made it into the courts or was otherwise proven, that twenty twenty was stolen, Donald Trump actually won, how do you account for that? Can you unring the bell of four years of a presidency? Would you void all legislation that was passed during that? For example, Inflation Reduction Act, which was nothing but the new Deal. Can you unring that bell? It's already in place, It's in law. We've been living with it now since what twenty twenty one. It's just I just can't see it ever happening. But insofar as individual pardons are concerned, if it doesn't meet it doesn't pass the smell test. If Joe Biden didn't actually sign or authorize the pardon, then that will be the easy fix. It's as if it didn't exist. Those people are no longer pardon, their sentences are no longer commuted. The world can move on, and we can bring doctor Fauci in court for lying to Congress. Oh, feel free to call. I got plenty to talk about this morning, Just a hodgepodge of different things and the twenty worst jobs to have during the heat wave that we're experiencing right now. That's one topic of your conversation which will allow us to springboard over into the wonderful reality of being a Los Angeles lifeguard. Your mind will be blown on this one, five sixteen right now, be right back after these brief words.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC the talk station. Did you know even the smallest.
Speaker 3: HEARCD talk station it is five twenty five krs dot comedy can't listen live. Daniel Davis d dive. Neither he nor I believe there's gonna anything's gonna come from the shipments of more missiles and armaments to Ukraine, and the sanctions probably won't bring Russia to the table. They're list of demands as well known. Joking with Daniel Davis about that he drew a poker analogy where you have like a like a pair of twos in your hand, and you believe the guy across the table's got at least two face guards, and you keep betting more and more and more, endeavoring to bluff that the Ukraine. I said, no, the analogy is morekin to having a poker hand like that, except that the cards are up and both sides can see what the other side's got. Russia has a list of demands it wants, specific things, that has never wavered or backed off from what it wants in order to bring about a settlement of that bloody conflict. Ukraine kind of living in a state of denial. The armed forces are reduced in overall numbers. They don't have people to fire the weapons anymore. They lose more and more land. They're victims and attacked by these like hundreds and hundreds of drone strikes Russia's seemingly endless supply of weapons. Anyway, Just Tracker found a list of the twenty worst jobs to have during a heat wave. Since we're experiencing a heat wave, lucky you BEU. Number one my future son in law, Eric on the roofing repair work you need. They do great work. I'm not biased. I've been book for Fast and prolong before Eric joined their employe. But he's a good kid, knows what he's doing. He's been the roofing business since his college days. But it sucks to be a roofer, obviously. I always ask him when he comes in the house because he stops almost every day since Fast and Pro Roofing is located in Loveland, very close to where we live, and he always drops off through dog Dahlly so we can grand puppy sit. So how was it out there today? God so roof for Number one. Construction worker, roadpaver, landscaper, grounds keeper coming. Number five farm worker long hours and direct sunlight firefighter yes, warehouse worker in a non climate controlled environment. Delivery driver with no air conditioning. Does that exist? Garbage collector? You know, God bless the garbage collector, an opportunity for me to sing their praises. What would we do without our garbage collectors? Don't that asphalt wine painter, theme park worker in a costume, they'd be like a mascot. Yeah, that would suck. Mover chef in an on air conditioned kitchen, window washer and a high rise building with the sunlight reflecting off the glass that apparently is hot mail carrier, amen, bike courier, roof top, HVAC installer fixing other people's ac and the blazing sun. Traffic cop, lifeguard no umbrella, and a roadkill removal technician coming in at number twenty. The lifeguard one, though, allows me to springboard over into the bat crap and sandy going on in Los Angeles specifically these salaries, according to Open the Books watchdog group found the total compensation for one hundred and thirty four of the county's fifteen hundred lifeguards seventy point eight million dollars last year. Of that total, thirty four of the lifeguards. Lifeguards earned three hundre thousand dollars or more. Lifeguard chief Fernando bug Hu top earner five hundred and twenty three thousand, three hundred and fifty one dollars in compensation, a significant increase from twenty twenty one. When opened the books. To the study of this finding, ninety eight lifeguards earn at least two hundred thousand dollars including benefits, base pay, time off, healthcare benefits. Overtime pay happens to be the major contributor to the lifeguard's compensation package. Open the Books found that forty five of the one hundred and thirty four lifeguards collected between fifty and one hundred and seventy one thousand dollars in overtime payments alone. That's on top of the already overpaid salary. A top overtime earner guy named Remy Smith, received one hundred and seventy one thousand dollars in overtime, earning a total of four hundred and sixty eight thousand, five hundred plus dollars in compensation. They also get a generous pension plan allowing them to retire after thirty years and receive more than seventy percent of their annual pay. And if you're making four hundred thousand dollars. That's a healthy pension plan, wouldn't you say? Compared to the rest of the country, Like you look at Miami Beach, for example, the average lifeguard theyre earned sixty five thousand and change annually. Highest reported salary only ninety six thousand dollars in Miami. And of course the Los Angeles County ocean lifeguards earn more than other lifeguards. Lake and pool lifeguards employed by the cities Parking Recreation Department make a lot less, accord to open the books, the highest paid pool lifeguard sixty five thousand dollars fifty three thousand total play plus thirteen thousand in benefits. Can you imagine that? I mean, I was a lifeguard at you know, at the club pool. I mean, I know it's just a swimming pool, but it's really not that difficult a job. They do save a lot of people. Apparently, seventy eight nine and fifty one people across the country were saved, according to the US Life Saving Association. That's across the entire country. I'm not quite sure how many times the beach lifeguards in California have to get out of their chair and stop flirting with women to rescue someone. But I'll tell you what, I'd be willing to take that job for five hundred and thirty twenty three thousand dollars. That's just not right. Five twenty sixty five K see the talk station local stories or phone calls. Either way you want to go, be right back after these words.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC get into summer without.
Speaker 3: Thirty Happy Wednesday, five one three, hit an ET three talk o time five fifty if give an AT and T phone, where in the hell's tom this morning? Got Pat on the line pad, thanks for calling this morning. Happydesday to you, insane to you, Brian.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to give people, if they think about it. In the summer, I always try to watch for the meal man or the meal girls and give them water because they're walking in they're an unheated or cooled trucks. And also my Mount Rumky guys, who I dearly love, I have.
Speaker 7: The best on my street.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 6: I give them cold water so that you know they got something to drink in between. So but anyway, if you can think about it, give them cold water.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But anyway, Brian, you have a nice day, honey, and pray for everybody.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Pat, you do the same, and thank you for looking out for those people out in the heat. Yeah, you got to take care of your fellow man. That's a nice, beautiful gesture. They maybe they have their own water, but you know what, isn't it. It's a wonderful thing that someone would be thinking about you. They care enough for you enough they're going to come out there and just and maybe you need the water, but maybe you don't, but you know what, someone offering it that can really make a day. One little tiny gesture like that, no skin off your back, but it's a beautiful thing to do and consider. So look for life's little miracles wherever you have to find him. Anyhow, we go over to the local stories here. You got a woman from Hamilton, Ohio, died on Monday in an afternoon crash happened to Ripley County, Indiana. Darla Tabor, sixty eight, from Hamilton, died in the Cincinni area hospital following the wreck, according to the Indiana State Police. State Police trooper said Tabor was eastbound on I seventy four lost control of her Mercury at around two thirty pm. Car went off the road and overturned. She was taken to the hospital and pronounced dead by the Hamilton County Corner's Office. While the wreck's still an investigations, State police say a medical condition man played a role in the crash. Apparently, this woman was also not to properly restrained in the in the vehicle, which likely contributed to the injuries. That's according to the release from the police buckle up. Missing autistic child was found dead in Dayton, leading to the rest of the child's mom and another man in connection with the case, accorded Daton Police Chief Cameron Afzol. In a statement on Monday, Chief Avsall said Ashley Johnson and Herschel creach Baum's biological mom, and a man named Michael Kendrick booked into the Montgomery County jail and facing several charges. Records show the Johnson's facing charges of obstruction of justice and failure to report death, Kendrick facing tampering with evidence and abuse of a corpse. Chiefs said these are preliminary charges. Chief said that on Saturday, officers are called in around three point thirty in the morning to his Xenia Avenue for reports of a missing child. Investigation unfolded folded later determined that Creachbaum had been missing for weeks. Chief said at that point investigation turned into a potential homicide investigation. It was then determined that Creechbomb was not missing, but in fact had been dead for weeks. Chief Avsou said investigators were led a few blocks from Xenia Avenue to McClure and US thirty five, where the remains were located. Cause of death still under investigation. Jeyes adults in Ohio are going to need more driving training to get a driver's license. WCPO reporting Morgan trou again doing the reporting on this one. They looked at ten driving schools in the area. Each one had a price tag more than four hundred dollars for the classes. That's not a problem for government, Wine said, the cost of the classes that you will now have to take are worth it. On Ohio, sixteen and seventeen year olds have to complete twenty four hours in a classroom eight with a driving instructor. Must also complete fifty hours of driving practice monitored by an adult over twenty one, and now folks over eighteen are going to have to do the same thing. So under current law, eighteen year olds and older. All they have to do is simply apply for a license and don't have to go through the training requirements. But in this beginning in September, at the end of September, drivers under twenty one are now going to be required to complete the same training that miners do. Governor Win said, we have so many young people turning eighteen never taking drivers training, and they go in and ultimately, sometimes after many failures, pass not acceptable. Now some members in the Ohio Chamber of Commerce concerned that, well, this is going to be a difficult thing for eighteen to twenty year olds. They could be bumped out of the job market. Chamber of Commerce, as Tony Long said, one of the hardest things for the workforce is finding adequate transportations, so this adds to that. So we're trying to fight as much workforce as we can. You start to thinking about certain industries, these folks that need summer jobs. You think about restaurants, it's about hospitality, and I think this is a trickle down kind of effect on the economy. In other words, you're putting a roadblock in the way of an eighteen to twenty year old getting into work. Well, if the eighteen to twenty year old can't drive a car, it could be a danger to society. Lord knows, got enough problems on the roads are already, So I'm not much for mandates, edicts and dick todds from government. Y'all know that, But has anybody else noted it seems to be the roadways are a hell of a lot more dangerous than they used to be. A fun thirty five fifty five care see the talk station, stick around more to come, stack as stupid Unless I get phone calls either way you want to go, it'say, okay with me, I'll be right back.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Behold the booms.
Speaker 3: Lin Channel nine first one and weather forecast showers and storms are like today, and we'll have heavy downpours, frequent lightning, and to be very high humid eighty seven for the actual high. It will feel more like mid nineties, clouds every night, very muggy, seventy three for the low. Another partly cloudy day, yes, still very muggy tomorrow with rounds of showers and storms also likely ninety feeling more like one hundred, mostly cloudy and muggy overy night down to seventy two. Showers continue and a pattern continues on Friday with very human condition and a chance of showers and downpours. Eighty three. Friday is high. It is seventy four. Right now, time for first traffic.
Speaker 8: From the U see up Traffic center that you see Health Brain Tumor Center finds answers for some of the most complex brain tumors. Learn more. You see how dot com I haven't broken down North Fen seventy five blocking the right lane near the Reagan Highway. But even with that unseen no delays between the Wadderrow and Lochland. With polite bug him on the highways, I had a work crew saupbound seventy five on the Brand Spence. They just wrap things up a few minutes ago. Right lanes open again. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs deep talk station.
Speaker 3: It is five point forty and a very happy Wednesday. GA five one, three, seven, four nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty to two three talk oh tome five fifty on AT and G phones and never forget fifty five cars. Dot Com can stream the audio directly from the website or get your iHeart media so you can stream it from your smart device wherever you happen to be. It's really easy to do. Good morning to my wife who streams the show from her smartphone, and of course podcasts there. Kevin Farmer. I really enjoyed talking with Kevin. He's running for SINCEI City Council. What an contagiously enthusiastic guy. Well you can't help but like him, Uh say, we want substantially what he was substantively about what he had to say. Uh, he politics transformed his life. I think that was rather amazing. A bit of a troubled youth, but turn things around, doing really well as an independent businessman and as running as a Republican, which is unusual in the city of Cincinnati, as a black man running as a Republican. I've embraced the idea and encourage more and more folks to consider the conservative side of the political argument. Over to the local stories, craze driver in downtown Los Angeles realized it was a bad idea taking machete to a gunfight. Local news KABC reported that officers on Sunday morning responded to Figiora Street after hearing reports of an assault with a deadly weapon. Police said, the man flashing a huge machete and people at people and chanting. Once the police showed up, man decided to charge at the police. They showed some restraint. Witnesses captured video was showing what happened next. The man got into a black Dodge Challenger, led the police on a short chase, then started driving around the officers in a circles and actually ran into one of the patrol vehicles before coming to a stop. The guy then got out of the car, holding the machete and charges toward the police officers. Police officers did not exercise restraint as the man ran toward them. Two officers fired their weapons in self defense, bringing the man down. LAPD Detective Megan Aguilar, speaking with local news about the incident, revealed the man was sent to the hospital and he is in critical condition. Quote. He was still armed with the machete and charged toward officers again, this time resulting in an officer involved shooting. The suspect was struck by gunfire taking the local hospital where he's in critical condition of receiving medical care. She defended the officer's common sense actions, pointing out how dangerous the suspect's weapon was. You can only give so many warnings, and each officer has to make a decision based upon their training and their experience when they constitute using deadly force in regards to whether it's a handgun or an edged weapon. Again, this was a very large machete. The behaviors of the individual were very aggressive and violent.
Speaker 9: Idiots doing idiot because they're idiots.
Speaker 3: Amen to that. Okay, Go to Florida A a guy there who cops believed was stabbed in a drug dispute, was in surgery when a nurse discovered a glass crack pipe, a lighter, and tinfoil containing cocaine. Where do you think they found it? Joe wrecked them nearly killed him in his rectum. What the what is described as surprising fine occurred earlier than went to Saint Petersburg Bay Front Hospital where Michael O'Neill, forty three, had been transported for a knifephon court. To the statement, the arrest Affadavid Well in surgery and r N located the stashed items. After being hospitalized for his in O'Neill was booked into jail for cocaine possession, felony and a possession of drug paraphernalia, which is a misdemeanor. Released from the custody after posting a fifty five hundred dollars bond. He's pleaded not guilty to the charges. It wasn't mine. I don't know how it got there.
Speaker 10: What means?
Speaker 3: Can imagine being his lawyer and have to make that argument in court on his behalf what your honor? My client has no idea how a glass crackpipe, a lighter and tinfoil with cocaine in it ended up being lodged in his rectum. He has been previously convicted at EUI numerous drug related accounts, including possession of cocaine, shocking, methamphetamine, fentyl, and narcotics paraphernalia. Pleaded guilty last year to drug possession after a jail strip search turned up two baggies containing fentanyl and a crack rocks hidden yes in his ox area.
Speaker 10: Idiots doing idiot things because they're idiots.
Speaker 3: Prison purse five forty five but five k orc detak station pressed egion terriers. Get in touch with John Ryan for kitchen remodeling. You're in the best hands. John Ryan's a sweet guy. You're gonna love working with him. So pleasant, so nice to work with, and he has I don't think anybody in the kitchen remodeling business has more years and expertise. He's been at kitchen remodeling almost exclusively for about thirty five well it's more than thirty five years at this point. So you want a simple project, just replacing the countertops and cabinets, you call John Ryan a prestiesion terrors. You want to gout the whole thing, start from scratch and take him up on his brilliant ideas for flow and storage and design. You're in the right hands. He's the man who remodeled our kitchen. We love what he did for us, and we love that we took him up on some of his ideas that I mentioned. He's done so many kitchens over the years. He's gonna have some really unique solutions for you. So initial design, all the way through final installation, last turn of the screw, John Ryan will be your true partner for your modeling project. So check them out online. You can learn more at the website Prestige one two three dot com, a plus of the Better Business Bureau Prestige one two three dot com. His number five one three two four seven zero two two nine five one three two four seven zero two two nine fifty five KRC.
Speaker 5: I'm doctor damon ten.
Speaker 3: By forty nine five KRC DE talk station. Returning to the stature stupid, we go back to Florida, where a woman's been arrested for shoving cheesy nachos down her wife's leggings. This during a how are you doing that? At three o'clock in the morning domestic confrontation plead, A no contest a battery sentenced to complete a twenty nine week quote Batter's Intervention program close quote during a change of plea hearing it from earlier in the month, Alison Swan agreed to withdraw her previous not guilty plead and enter domestic violence diversion program that, if successfully completed, can result in the dismissal the misdemeanor case. Swan, described as a thirty nine year old nurse, also ordered to pay eight hundred and seventy five bucks in costs. Judge at barred Swan from hav any contact with the forty year old victim, who Swan filed to divorce a week after the May third arrest. Defendant is also prohibited from possessing firearms, ammunition, or controlled substances please say. Swan's wife, who's also a nurse, was quote making nachos with nacho cheese in the kitchen close qual at about three am, when Swan told her she shouldn't be eating this late and made a comment about her weight. Uh, it's going downhill from there right. An argument followed. Swan approached her wife, grabbed a handful of cheesy nachos and shoved them down the back of the victim's leggings. She also allegedly slammed the victim's head on the floor and shoved her fingers into either side of her mouth and hooked them like a fish. That's a quote from the arrest report. When officers showed up at Port Saint Lucian resident, they spotted the two yellow smears resembling nacho cheese on a wall. An examination of the victims leggings revealed what appeared to be nacho cheese on the interior backside, consistent with her story. Oh, you say that ruins the perfectly good nachos. Apparently ruined the marriage too.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 3: Marriage is overrated, you say, Well, that's coming from an expert on the topic Joe Stackering sects to think I five care see Barty show. It's worked out okay for me. I just I have to interject that because my wife is listening. Man in Florida dead after officials say a deputy ran him over while he was lying on the ground in the dark parking lot early Monday morning. Gilcrest County Sheriff's Office in Florida Highway Patrol said the deputy was patrolling near the Capital City Bank about one am. Official said the pedestrian was a forty one year old from Bronson who was lying in a dark part of the parking lot. Why are you doing that? I had no idea. As the deputy drove through the parking lot, he didn't see the man lying on the ground and hit him. Nearby residence said homeless people often sleep near the bank at night. Resident Jeff Johnson quoted a saying it's hard to believe. It's truly hard to believe that a man was lying there, passed out and the cop runs him over. I don't understand that. How did he do that? Well, it's because the guy's laying in the middle of a parking lot where he shouldn't be laying Who he expects somebody to be laying in the middle of a parking lot in the middle of the night, He asked.
Speaker 9: Rhetorically, Now, who can argue with that?
Speaker 3: Officials haven't clarified exactly where the parking lot. Where in the parking lot the pedestrian was hit. Residents have noted that there are lights in the area. Fishers have yet to clarified exactly where the parking lot the pedestrian was hit. That's a repeat sentence in the article strange one other resident. Things like that don't happen here too often, so I'm sure he's gonna have to be held accountable. Well, it would be rather odd if it was a regularly occurring event, wouldn't it. Florida Highway troopers are investigating the cause of the crash, and we go to Germany, where customs authorities recently made a discovery finding about fifteen hundred young tarantulas in a shipment of sponge cake boxes. Packets should have a Germany's clowned on airport three weeks ago from Vietnam. Weighed more than fifteen pounds, and they say had a noticeable smell, which is what tipped off officials. According to Josh Ashland, spokesperson for the Clone Customs Office, my colleagues at the airport are regularly surprised by the contents of prohibited packages from all over the world, but the fact they found around fifteen hundred small plastic containers containing young tarantulas in this package left even the most experienced among them speechless.
Speaker 5: What wrong with German people?
Speaker 3: What Vietnam? Vietnamese people? I believe came from Vietnam. Many of the transelor's dad surviving ones placed in professional care. Criminal proceedings underway against the packages recipient in the Suroland region of the country Court to the news release Quarter. To the release, animals of any kind must be declared to customs and import duties paid for parcels from a non EU member state. So don't do that. Fifty five KR see the talk station. More coming up at the six o'clock hour. Feel free to call love to hear from you if you want to call. I enjoy talking, so you can do that. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three Talk Tom five fifty on eight and two phones. I'll be back shortly.
Speaker 2: Today's top stories at the top of the hour.
Speaker 5: It's information that matters to me.
Speaker 2: Fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 9: Planning fifty five r CD talk station.
Speaker 3: Happy Wednesday to you, Brian Thomas, inviting you to stick around all morning. I hope you can coming up one hour Big Picture with Jack Adam. The brilliance of Jack Dan we are we all get every Wednesday at seven oh five today a history of useful idiots. And I'll wait to hear what Jack has to say about that. Donovan and Neil from Americans for Prosperity, He's on at seven thirty every Wednesday today, One Small Step campaign. Learn about that together. Willlso to get an update on the efforts to overturn Mike DeWine's vetos related to the property tax issues in the budget eighth five couple hours from now, Congressman Thomas Massey talk about the Prime Act, the prep Repetal Act, and the Epstein Transparency Act. Of course, the floria of activity related to the efforts to release the Epstein files. Representative Rocanna out of California, along with Congressman Massy, introduced a bipartisan bill that will require releasing all files related to Epstein within thirty days, resolutions that the files cannot be withheld, delayed, or redacted should they cause embarrassment, reputational harm, or political sensitivity, including any government official, public official official, or foreign dignitary. So no hiding behind that the records must be released. Question is whether there'll be a bipartisan agreement with that effort. I know they forced the Floria vote just yesterday and releasing the Epstein files. It was voted down along party lines twenty eleven to twenty ten Republicans with the exception of one uniformly against that effort. This is a separate one, I do believe. So I don't know what you think about the Epstein files. I'm starting to kind of believe there's probably much ado about nothing in the final analysis, which in my mind suggests you should just go ahead and release them now. Interestingly enough, timing couldn't be better. Alan Dershowitz wrote an open letter in the Wall Street Journal the Inside Scoop on Jeffrey Epstein, subtitled I was his lawyer. I know things that court orders won't allow me to disclose, And in this he provides a coherent analysis of why he really doesn't think anything's there, but ultimately that you and I should determine whether or not there is anything. He said. I was Jeffrey Epstein's lawyer. I know the facts, some of which I can't disclose because it's privileged or subject to court imposed sealing orders. But what I can disclose makes several important things clear. Epstein never created a quote client list close quote. The FBI interviewed alleged victims whose name who named several clients. These names have been redacted. They should be disclosed, but the courts have ordered them sealed. I know who they are. They don't include any current office holders. We don't know whether the accusations are true. The courts have also sealed negative information about some of the accusers to protect them. Neither the Justice Department nor private defense lawyers are free to disregard court sealing orders. The media can and should petition the courts for the release of all names and information so the public can draw its own conclusions. There also has been speculation about incriminating videos taken by hidden cameras in Epstein's guest bedrooms. There are videotapes, but they are of public areas of his Palm Beach, Florida home, Epstein reported the theft of money in a licensed firearm from a drawer in his living room. So the police have sought a video camera. I Alan Derschwitz am not aware of video cameras in guest bedrooms. Open records show an acquaintance between Epstein and mister Trump many years ago. That relationship ended when Trump reportedly banned Epstein from marl Lago, long before becoming president. I have seen nothing that would suggest anything improper or even questionable by mister Trump. It's clear from the evidence that Epstein committed suicide. What isn't clear is whether he was assisted by jail personnel. That seems likely to me based on the evidence of allegedly broken cameras, transfer of his cellmate, and the absence of guards during relevant time periods. That's interesting, isn't it. I have absolutely no doubt that Epstein never worked for any intelligence agency. This is one of the more interesting components I know. A Tucker Carlson has claimed that maybe he was a most sad operative, So he's trying to Drschwitz, trying to burst that bubble. If he had work for an intelligen legence agency, he would surely have told me and his other lawyers, who would have used that information to get him a better deal. Parenthetical, he wasn't satisfied with the so called sweetheart deal he got, which required him to spend one and a half years in a local jail and register as a sex offender. Close Brent my Alan Dershwood sources in Israel have confirmed to me that he had no connection to Israeli intelligence. That false story reportedly pedaled by Tucker Carlson probably emanated from credible allegations that Robert Maxwell, who died in nineteen ninety one, the father of Epstein's former girlfriend is Lane Maxwell, worked with the Masade. That's how the I guess dots were connected to suggest that somehow, she, Islane Maxwell, or perhaps my Epstein had worked with the Masad. It's a plausible explanation for that from Dershwood's Conspiracy stories attract reader's, viewers and listeners. They are also fodder for political attacks. The Epstein cases generated more than a share of such theories, and there is nothing more annoying to gossipmongers than when stubborn facts or the absence of facts, gets in the way of juicy theory. Sorry to disappoint you, but there is really nothing much to see here. We are and what's already been disclosed again Alan Drshchwitzeityer attorney for Epstein at some point now obviously plausible explanations for everything. But in the final analysis, what does he really conclude that you and I should be able to evaluate this for ourselves. We have been lied to over and over and over again. You don't have to go very far to remember the lies against Donald Trump. I mean, they are just so blatant and obvious. Whole Russian collusion is just one of a multitude of lies that we were told by our elected officials and people behind the scenes in the deep state. We have no longer any trust in these previously trustworthy institutions, the FBI, the Department of Justice, weaponization of those departments to go after Trump and others that were aligned with Trump's interest. I mean, this is why the conservative side of the Ledger, this is why everyone's screaming and clamoring to give us these Epstein files, Because Donald Trump and others on that side of the Ledger have been claiming for a long time some of the conspiracy theories that epps are that Dershowitz addressed in his points this morning. Many times it's on my desk referring to the so called client list. We heard that from Bonding in Wait a second, how can you say that and then come back later and say there is no client list. Obviously we're gonna have some concerns. It's right there, so go ahead and give us the damn information. I'm not talking about videos of child porn. Nobody wants to see that. If you do want to see it, then you need some serious help. And I hope you end up in jail if you're viewing that kind of thing. But in so far as people who interactions with Epstein, I mean, this is reality, you know, lifestyles of the rich and famous. Sometimes you're gonna get good pressed and sometimes you're gonna get bad. You'll have an opportunity to explain yourself. And if there's nothing, there's no there there, then there's no there there. You have nothing to worry about. But there are so many victims who've been alluded to and identified the young girls that Epstein abused and that others abused that has been often reported. We are aware of at least the allegations. Where are the prosecutions for that? We're entitled to see justice on behalf of those young ladies, are we not? So let's just put a stake in the heart of this whole thing. Let's just go ahead and give us the information subject to whatever you know restrictions that are gonna be subject to, and then we can move away from this. Would you be happy with that? By one, three, seven, four, nine hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones get more information coming up. Lots of different stories we can dive on into ah by first, some positive words for Plump. My friends at Plump type plumbing plumbing done right. A company that knows you deserve better and in so far as residential plumbing, they deliver on better. You're gonna have great customer service with no service fees. They provide free estimates. They are a plus with a better business bureau. You can certainly trust them from ethical business practice perspective, transparency, and they are committed to your satisfaction. Big problems, small problems. Problems generally speaking for plumbing, they got you covered. They fix my raining chandelier. They do emergencies as well. YEP and the Tri State's number one installer for tankless water heaters. Go tankless to save money, to have unlimited hot water, to save space, and to last longer than a traditional tank. Multiple reasons go tankless, and they are really cool. I love the idea of never running out of hot water. Trenchless sewer line repair. My friends with Plumbtight do that as well. No digging up your yard to fix the sewer line for all your plumbing needs. It's always plumbing done right. And they live by that motto. Five one three seven two seven eighty four eighty three. That's five one three seven two seven tight online. You find them at plumtight dot com.
Speaker 12: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station our H.
Speaker 3: Here's your channel nine. First one forecasts showering storms likely it's gonna be humid, heavy downpours, frequent likening, dogs and cats living together. H. I have eighty seven to day, feeling like ninety five. Very muggy overnight with cloudy skies in a world of seventy three partly cloudy again round the showers of storms likely again tomorrow. Is still very muggy again tomorrow ninety is gonna feel like one hundred cloudy every night, muggy still showers likely seventy two the overnight low Thursday and on Friday. Oh my god, look very human chance of showers and downpours high of eighty three seventy four degrees. Right now, it's signed for travel. Got did from that?
Speaker 8: You see how Traffic Center that You see how Brain Tumor Center finds the answers from some of the most complex brain tumors. Learn more at you see how dot com. A few break bites nobound seventy five between paddock and a broken down semi but boxed the right than near the Reagan Highway. Traffic elsewhere? Do we okay? Even with some rain starting to move into the area. Chucking ram on fifty five KRS ain't talk station, say.
Speaker 3: Six nineteen to fifty goot KERCD talk station. My friend Eric was a little worried. I said everything I heard the files Epstein files include hundreds of hours and thousands of thousands of pictures of underage children. He said. He's also heard the concern is that the wording in Rocan and Thomas Massey's bill makes it a poisoned pill because it might cause the release of that. No, it does not. It specifically says permitted with holdings. The AG withhold or redax segregable portions of the records that include personally identifiable information of victims or victims, personnel, medical files, anything that depicts or contains child sexual abuse, materials that woul jeopardize federal investigator or ongoing prosecution, et cetera, et cetera. So anything depicting, it depicts, or contains images of death, physical abuse, or injury of any person, all these can be withheld under the legislation. So, uh, not a concern there. Actually they've dealt with that us something completely unrelated. You know me, no fan of EV's now. I'm a fan of EV's in a general sense. I don't want to own one. I don't believe in them. I hate edicts and mandates. They try to dangle carrot and have incentive to get you to do something you otherwise wouldn't do. I believe in the idea of choice. If I can value the EV and weigh it's against the internal combustion engine car, and an EV comes out on top because of a amazing technology, Because I want a car that drives itself as opposed to one that I drive. Whatever the reason, then I'll pick it. Choice. Isn't it a beautiful thing? But because of the Cafe standards and California is getting a waiver from them and shoving the ridiculous mandates for electric vehicles by a certain date randomly selected, we all end up getting pushed in that direction. But no more new administration, new sheriff in town, and of course eyes are being opened in the automobile manufacturing world. Why because internal combustion engines are still available and they're still far more popular than electric vehicles. So, ignoring California, ignoring Cafe standards, manufacturers have to give people what they want in order to maintain profitability. They're losing tons of money on electric vehicles because no one really wants them. And another domino following, General Motors has announced plans to expand, not reduce, expand production of gas powered vehicles and SUVs in Michigan, as well as manufacturing pickup trucks. Jim said in Stavin yesterday that it will begin production of the Cadillac Escalate as well as the Chevrolet Silverado no small ones there and the Gmcerra light duty pickup trucks at Orion Assembly as early as twenty twenty seven, in their words, to help meet continued strong customer demand Escalae producing Arlington, Texas, Silverado and the Sierra Fort Wayne, Indiana American manufacturers. This move builds on GM's plan to invest four billion dollars in US facilities after Trump earlier this year implemented a twenty five percent tarifun imported vehicle and a twenty five percent studio of many autoparts imported into the United States. Now is Trump accomplishing something there? I keep hearing tariff's evil. But if a way to get around a tariff is to increase American manufacturing, isn't that something that is a desired result. That's something he campaigned on and it's actually working this move. This announcement builds also on the a GM's gas powered vehicle production now Back in twenty twenty, once GM CEO Mary Barrow said that the company would exclusively offer evs by twenty twenty three, citing carbon emissions for general motors. Our most significant carbon impact comes from trial pale pipe emissions of the vehicles that we sell. In our case, it's seventy five percent. That's why it's so important that we accelerate toward a future in which every vehicle we sell is zero missions vehicle fast Already yesterday, that's not the direction they're going. Dane Parker's chief sustainability officer, also in twenty twenty one, when I Guess green was all still in vogue, we feel this is going to be the successful business model in the future. We know they're hurdles, we know their technology challenges, but we're confident that with the resources we have and the expertise we have, that will overcome those challenges, and this will be the business model that we'll be able to thrive in the future. And the hype is dwindling, CNBC reported now the hype is dwindling. Companies again cheering consumer choice. Automakers from Ford Motor, General Motors, Mercedes, Benz, Volkswagen, Jaguar, Land Rover, and Aston Martin scaling back or delaying their electric vehicle plans. Why you don't want them going back to my T shirt. Good ideas do not require force or parenthetically a tax incentive. Six twenty five fifty five K see the talk station, Jake, You're up next see Steve's calling in as well. I love phone calls, so feel free to join the list of phone calls five one, three, seven, nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk and a phone call you should make. If you're dealing with arthritis pain, heat, knee pain, hip pain, back pain, You've been down the steroid shot road, probably multiple times. Your doctor's talking with you about surgery now, and you're considering a surgical option. You're like, I don't want to go into the knife. No, who does? How about no more meds and not going under the knife and still getting relief from that pain? Why not take QC Kinetics up on its offer for a free consultation. They'll talk about what they do, which is regenerative medicine, advanced cellular therapy, and platelet rich plasma from your body concentrated and placed exactly where that pain is to actually help your body heal itself. This isn't masking pain like it does with this like steroid shots do. This actually goes to the root of the problem. Cellular treatments containing growth factors and healing properties that allow you to maximize your body's ability to heal itself ninety two percent patient satisfaction, which is absolutely amazing. That's the figures QC Kinetics has right there, So take them up. It's a free consultation. Is it right for you? I don't know. That's why you take them up on the offer. Here's the number five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine. That's five one three eight four seven zero zero one.
Speaker 5: Nine fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Time for the Channel nine first Warning weather forecasts. Showers, storms, all likely, heavy down pores, frequent lightning, eighty seven, feeling like ninety five overnight, very muggy, mostly cloudy. Sky is dropping to seventy three Tomorrow, partley cloudy, still very muggy. Rounds of showers and storms are likely. Ninety degree high will feel closer to one hundred overnight Thursday, mostly body, very muggy, showers likely and a low of seventy two. Pattern and then yes, that continues into Friday with very human condition, chances of storms and downpours in a high of eighty three. It's seventy five degrees right now. Time for traffic.
Speaker 8: From the uc HEL Traffic Center, the uc Health Brain Tumor Center finds answers for some of the most complex brain tumors. Learn more agg see help dot com. All lanes are currently blocked now northbound seventy five to clear the broken down semi at the ring in Highway that's heading to the delays rather quickly now past the lateral. Elsewhere highway traffic is doing okay, even with some rain and report of an accident on Princeton Road at seven forty seven Chuck ingramon fifty five KAR See the talk station.
Speaker 3: Six point thirty fifty five KR. See the talk station. I've going three seven nine fifty five eight hundred eighty two three thought worn over the phones order in which there received, which means we're going to start with Jay ste You hang on a second to get your call next. Jay, Welcome to the Morning Show. Happy Wednesday to you, sir, y Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 13: Brian, Hey, I heard you talking about the cafe standards and this has been driving me crazy. The cafe standards were put into place with the stroke of a pen during the Carter administration, along with the creation of the e PA carbon dioxide as a pollutant and all the discussion about carbon being a pollutant was a stroke of a pen during the Obama administration. Yep, we are now into the seventh month of the Trump administration. We celebrated Leezelden is now the head of the e PA.
Speaker 7: We in Ohio do.
Speaker 13: Have automotive plants recording, including a beautiful Forard plant down in Sharonville that makes s u V transmissions. And when is Lee lee Velden going to get the pen out at the behest of Donald Trump and end the cafe standards so that we could give an economic boost to our domestic automakers and be done with it.
Speaker 7: And after he's done.
Speaker 13: With that, shut down the EPA leads out and then turn off the lights.
Speaker 7: What are we waiting for?
Speaker 13: Are we just going to were we going to carry this forward into yet another Republican administration or hand it back to the Democrats.
Speaker 3: It's a legitimate point, Jay, I couldn't agree with you more on that. And why do we really even need cafe standards? Those were an effort to force the autobile industry to increase the miles per gallon in the cars. Right, fine, Okay, we used to make car I used to have a seventy three Caprice Classic convertible convertible. I don't think that thing would even fit in my garage. It was so long and big and weighed thousands and thousands of pounds. Do we really need to have cars like that? So that kind of pushed the industry to start considering alternatives to the massive vehicles we used to drive. But we don't need it. Why because people are looking out for the bottom line. The price of gas lean's gotten so expensive. You're gonna want to look for a car that gets better mileage. That's a decision. If you want to buy a car that gets eight miles to the gown, knock yourself out. If they want to offer a car that gets nine miles of the gawn, r moles ago and let him try to sell it. But we are entitled to choices. There's no need for a cafe standard. I mean, period, end the story agreed.
Speaker 13: And the economic impact to the domestic auto producers because here's think about that. You have to produce small your ford in your truck company. You have to produce a fleet of small cars nobody's going to buy, which goes on the inventory on your books that you have to write off and give away, or your option to is go buy carbon offset credits. Take your profit and give it to Elon Musk and he'll give you carbon offset credits created by the government as an incentive for Elon to be able to sell something more than cars. Now he's selling these carbon offset credits, telling the hell's Ford and Chevy going to compete or are people with internal.
Speaker 7: Combustion and just going to compete with the eed manufacturers?
Speaker 3: So there shouldn't be there should be credits. There shouldn't be offset credits. That's a that's economy created a whole cloth. I mean I kind of draw a parallel between that and crypto. It's like one day it's there, the next day it's not. I mean, who gets the benefit of carbon offsets? And if the idea is really to reduce the amount of carbon in the environment an atmosphere, how does paying money stop that from entering the atmosphere? The answer is it doesn't. It just penalized for it.
Speaker 7: It's an al Gore idea. It was carrying forward.
Speaker 3: How much is that wearing forward?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 7: No kidding, so yes.
Speaker 13: Between al Gore, Obama and Jimmy Carter, there are three really bad ideas crushing our domestic auto producers, and it has lived to Reagan terms.
Speaker 7: It's in its second Trump term.
Speaker 13: Several Bushah turned the damn thing off and do it now with leads.
Speaker 3: Alvin. I applaud your advice there, Jay, I support it wholeheartedly. He didn't call looking for an argument this morning. Good to hear from you, man. Let's see what Steve Scott, Steve, thanks for calling this morning. Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 14: Yes, sir, Before I get to what I was calling about, my favorite is the carbon credits offset. Wall Street Journal a couple of years ago did a great story on that. It is land that was never going to be developed because it's not economically feasible to develop it. And somebody promises not to develop that land and they allow it. This is the truth. And they allow companies or people to dump as much carbon in the atmosphere as they want to by giving them money to not develop this green space that was never going to be developed. It's the it does nothing, it's it's the it's the selling of indulgences scam.
Speaker 3: It's scam scam in the world. But not why I called, you know, honestly, you know, to that point, Stephen, I've said it many times, and I'm sticking with it because I firmly believe it. The entire climate change industry, and it is an industry, is a whole cloth scam.
Speaker 14: Well, the reason, the reason they get away with it is because of what you just said. The entire climate change industry. Yes, they're pushing. They're pushing man made climate change. That always gets dropped off of it. Our side is too inarticulate to say, are you asking about climate change or man made climate change? But our side, again, we've got some of the most inarticulate people in the world in the Republican Party. They can't. I mean, I feel like I could debate people, and I'm you know, I'm not a trained speaker. I'm not supposed to be in front of people making a point. I feel like I could do a better job than they do. But why I called I'm gonna throw a couple of flowers at you first to build up your ego A long time ago or I don't know, six months ago, whatever. I asked you the quirk in a bottle of wine bottle versus a screw on cap versus a synthetic and you reached out to Keegan immediately and responded to me. And last week I did it with the Air India crash and you you actually the next day talked to Jay Ratliffe about it. Yeah, you said, I had somebody ask about this. I appreciate you following up on things you don't need to do that. It says a lot about your character that.
Speaker 3: No, listen, you're curious, and it's there were legitimate questions. I mean, whether you like wine or not, that's one thing. But Keithan Corkoran is one of the top tier soier's in the world. It's an easy question to ask. And I was curious about the answer to the question too. So if you're curious and I'm curious, I figured it's a worthwhile point to follow up on. I was happy to follow up on the Air India thing because that got pushed by the wayside with all the other headlines making the news. And so, you know, who better to ask than Jay Ratliffe. And so I did have you in mind when I asked him the question. But I'm happy to do that, and that's part of my job, you know.
Speaker 14: Ten minutes into my phone call, here's why I called the Epstein list again. Our sides in articulate. My hope is that Pam Bondy meant to say we did not find a list, but of course she's says there is no list. You can say there is no list because possibly it was destroyed. But again, we're too stupid to be able to be coherent when we make a statement. And I say we the side that I tend to vote for. So I think there was a list. That's how did this guy become a He wasn't a millionaire. He was a multi multi millionaire worth hundreds of millions of dollars. How to get all this money? He great boief is he was blackmailing very very wealthy people. And the story again, thank you for everything you do.
Speaker 3: Happy to do it, Steve. I appreciate the compliments and happy to follow up on things. But in so far as a list, and we all think like the Little Black Book, And here's Epstein, you pondering through im pouring through his little Black book. Oh so, and so I hooked him up with you know that fourteen year old. I got the goods on him, I got a video of him. Whatever, I'm going to use it to extore money. No, maybe there wasn't maybe it's just people with whom he interacted that he did arrange for and provide ah services from these abused women. Now you don't have to put it all in one single list to create a list or otherwise have a list of people who were involved in those activities. I mean it's a semantical argument, really, But because of all the swirling controversy, the multitude of conspiracy theories, how did he get to become so rich? How is it that he hopknobbed all these wealthy people and all these well connected people. What's the story on pedophile Island? The guy was a convicted pedophile, for God's sake. So there's so much fuel for the conspiracy fire out there that the only way to put it out is to just release the damned documents to the extent that don't include child porn. Eric, Yeah, that's in that bill, the row Conna Thomas Massey resolution. It would end it and maybe we would all sit back and go, you know what, after all that discussion, Actually there is no there there. It was a twisted pervert. They hooked up with the multimillionaires. Maybe we'll get that that provided by way of explanation, I don't know. I don't know what's in the documents, but I do know this controversy doesn't need to be out there. That the very people who fed the fuel of these conspiracy theories are now the people that are saying there isn't anything there to release other than child porn them, And I can release that. That's really troubling right there. Six forty fifty five krc DE talk station USA Insulation the great product. It is thousands of homes over the past couple of decades of you know heed the call call USA Installation, get a free quote in a free inspection on what your current insulation level is, and get the foam if you need it. If you don't need it, they'll be happy to tell you that. They're not going to try to say something you don't need. But if you're under insulated or have no insulation in the exterior walls, the inspection will determine that, and then you get a quote on the price, and it's only ninety nine dollars a month interest free. You may save more than that on the energy savings on your monthly a HVAC bill. This is savings throughout the year. You're burning up up in the humidity and the heat right now, don't need to be get your home insulated. You'll notice a huge difference the very day they install it. So guaranteed comfort improvement and guaranteed savings month to month. So much so the US government is offering you a tax incentive. You know how I feel about that, but it's there. It's like getting a check for twelve hundred dollars for doing the right thing for your home. Five one three three eight one three sixty two six five one three three eight one Foam online Finament USA Insulation.
Speaker 5: Dot Net fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: You hear that sect forty four fifty five krcity toxication. Of course, babbled on a little extra long in the last segment. No problem there, but in the remaining moments of this segment for it take break. I want to wish Christopher's Smitheman a happy birthday. Today is the former vice mayor of the City of Cincinnati's birthday. I feel blessed to have him as a friend and I love his Monday Morning Christopher Smitheman smither vents substituting for my dad and the former Monday Morning spleen vent the dad used to do. God rest his soul. But Chrish does a wonderful job, and he has his thumb on politics and the heartbeat of Cincinnati politics generally speaking. And I enjoy to set his commentary on the morning show every Monday. So you can find that at fifty five k see dot com. To the extent you're not around, it's seven to twenty on Mondays to listen. That's what the blog page and podcast page are for fifty five kr SE dot com. So happy birthday, Christopher, Love you man, six forty five. Right now fifty five kr SE the talk station Foreign Exchange, where I save more than two hundred dollars on an oil change compared to the dealer. Dealer prices are outrageous. I don't know why owning a German car can be expensive when it comes to repairs, but you know, eyes wide open again, going back to the choices we make. You know it comes with a certain cost associated with it. But I know by going to foreign Exchange, I will save two hundred dollars when I get my oil changed. Just one illustration of the amazing savings you can get by taking it to foreign exchange. And I choose the Westchester location. That's a Tyler'sville EGS. It off of seventy five East on Tylersville Off seventy five, I have two streets, hang a right on Kinglin and you're there. But it is a great place to go. The customer service couldn't be better. You get ASE certified master technicians working on whether it's an Asian or European traditional import or Tesla's. They handle in them all from the most exotic to the most run of the mill. You're in the best possible hands. If data access to all the manufacturers, technical information and the bottom line is your bottom line in foreign exchange save a heapload of money, and it's always important from my perspective. I grew up on the West Side. Five one three six four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four twenty six twenty six. Online you'll find them at foreign X. That's foreign the letter X, dot com, fifty five car the talk station lookstation. Very Happy Wednesday to you. Big picture with Jack Atherton, subject matter a history of useful idiots that'll be after the top of the air news. I love hearing from Jack. Also, Americans for Prosperity Donovan, and Neil returns as he does every Wednesday, at seven thirty today, what is the one small Step campaign? Finally, and also I will get an update on AFP's efforts, along with others' efforts to get Dwin's vetos overridden, most notably on the ones regarding property tax relief. Small steps but in the right direction. Why did Dwine veto them after this had been studied extensively. No one knows. And regarding the the swirling conspiracy theory is continuing a theme here. But Ron Paul had some interesting words on this. I think they're very healthy. You don't trust government, right shouldn't? You should not trust government, this all seeing, all knowing entity that lords over every aspect of our lives more and more every single day. I reject that as a concept. I want to live my life as I see fit without someone telling me how to live it. But Ron Paul to the point mistrusting government about Epstein and more, he writes via the Ron Paul Institute, healthy suspicion is good. Ultimately, last week, the Department of Justice, he writes, announced that Jeffrey Epstein did not maintain a quote client list close quote of prominent individuals who may have broken the law at Epstein's private island. These individuals could be blackmailed by Epstein and whatever intelligence agencies were working with him. In February, in response to the questions about when Epstein client lists would be made public, Attorney General pan Bondi said that she had it on her desk and would soon release it. She now says she meant she had a file related to Epstein, not the Epstein client list. The Justice Department also claimed it did a full investigation of the circumstances surrounded Epstein's death and can definitively say that Epstein committed suicide, even though an autopsy paid for by Epstein's brother concluded that Epstein was likely murdered. The Justice Department's announcement last week was met with outrage, much of it coming from some of the president's most prominent allies like Tucker Carlson, Megan Kelly, and Bennie Johnson. The willingness of so many Trump allies to openly criticize the Epstein announcement and other actions like the bombing of Iran is a positive development. Advancing liberty requires that more people refuse to automatically trust government officials, whether concerning Epstein's wars, the economy, or other important matters. Widespread questioning of government presents an opportunity for the liberty movement. Those who understand the philosophy, history, and economics of liberty can explain that is not just that some government officials lie. Instead, all governments lie, and the more important issue, the bigger the lie, the fact that the modern state is built on a series of lies, including and he provides a nice list, that the moral prohibitions against murder and theft do not apply to the government. See that's where I chime in. I'm not in favor of the death penalty. I don't believe any government, corruptor otherwise, should be able to take a life, because quite often they are corrupt and they screw up anyway. Second point, that government regulations protect consumers, workers, and small businesses from greedy corporations. That the best way to help the poorest through government bureaucracies, not private charities. That government bureaucrats know it child's educational needs better than do the child's parents. That the US government has justified in intervening in countries around the world because the US is an exceptional force for justice and liberty, and its crusade for global democracy is worth the ending of many innocent lives. That the government has the moral authority to override personal health and lifestyle choices such as whether to drink raw milk for our own good, That foreign aid takes money from wealthy Americans to give to poor people in other countries, and goos, that a government created central bank can print the way to prosperity while prosperity while enabling welfare to welfare state without causing a boom bust business cycle, and continuously reducing the average American standard of living through eroding the dollars purchasing power. Amen on that one, that gun control, mass surveillance, and airport harassment keep us safe. And finally, that the government is the source of our rights, so government can restrict or modify our rights at will. Exposing such lies is key for restoring liberty. The good news is that the more mistrust of government grows, the easier it will be to find people receptive to our message. Ron Paul, exactly, I admit to being jaded and cynical. I felt like I have been lied to so many times by this point in my life that there is no foundation for trust. Who knows more about you, your life, your living situation, your family, your values, your morals, your ethics, your religion, your family than you.
Speaker 12: Do.
Speaker 3: You think anybody in Washington, d C. Knows a whit about you. No, You're just one sign fits all, like everything else, and they will stuff you into some program or allocate you to some corner of a pie chart or some vent vent diagram and treat you uniformly poorly along with everybody else. Reject that as a concept, fight for your own liberty and enjoy it while it still was around. We're gonna hear from of course, Jack out of them The Big Picture coming up after the top of the hour News, followed by Donald and Neil, who you can stick around Today's.
Speaker 2: Top stories at the top of the hour.
Speaker 13: You just got to know what's happening in your world.
Speaker 2: Fifty five krc V talkstations.
Speaker 15: This report is.
Speaker 3: It's seven five here a fifty five r CUNED talk station. Love this time of the week. We get the brilliance of Jack added in with the Big Picture. Jack adthan welcome back to the morning show, my friend. Always enjoy hearing from you.
Speaker 11: Thanks for having me pel. We always talk politics and history because one of the great things about politics is that it's given work to a group of people who otherwise don't have many options. I'm talking about idiots. Politics throughout history has taken idiots and given them the chance to be useful idiots. One if history's first useful idiots was a guy named Affelotti's. He was a real person, if you may remember him from the movie three hundred What about three hundred Spartans standing up to the Persians. My wife loved that movie because the Spartan warriors have something. I've never had a.
Speaker 3: Six pack six pack save here Jack.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Never still worth me because every once in a while I still work on that. Anyway, Ethelots sold out his fellow Spartans and showed the Persians had to sneak up on them through a mountain pass. The movie portrayed him as being a misshapen misfit, eaten up with resentment. That's a key word, and that's been the model for a lot of useful idiots.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: The Russian writer Dostoyevsky Zero Smerdyakov just thinking about Smurderkoff and brothers Karamantzov, As you just said that, I was thinking of another novel, The Possessed, Oh yeah, group of Nihilists. The novel is also sometimes called the Devils or Demons. The Possessed depicts a group of nihilists, people who believe morality is a sham, the society should be torn down. Some of these nihilists are bums, some are morons, some are scholars. They're all useful idiots. A real life useful idiot helped bring the Nazis to power, a Dutch communist, Marinus Vandaluby. This beauty was unemployed, nearly blind, mentally challenged, and he burned down the parliament in Berlin, the Reichstag in nineteen thirty three. Vandaluby insisted he acted alone, but Hitler, who may have set up Vandaluby, insisted he was part of a communist conspiracy to destroy the Weimar Republic. That claim helped Hitler get elected democratically and then turn Germany's democracy into a dictatorship. Turning from history to the attacks who're experiencing almost every day right now, Look closely at the mounth shots of the terrorists who ambushed the Ice facility. In Alvarado, Texas, shooting a police officer in the neck. Angry, resentful misfits, apparently used by people with money, by handlers who funded their travel, their uniforms, and their weapons. We can see the month shots of these murders idiots, but we cannot see the phases of thousands of students, faculty rabble rousers on so called elite college campuses. Because these useful idiots often wear masks, the same masks that Democrats condemn when they're worn by ice agents who don't want to be identified by drug cartels and other enemies of America because they have families. Useful idiots increasingly have become the tools of America's enemies because these idiots they don't want to work. Brian, they accuse Republicans of being killers, of destroying Medicaid because the Big Beautiful Bill requires that in order to receive free i mean paid for by taxpayers, healthcare, able bodied younger adults without dependents must work or volunteer or just receive training to work for a whole twenty hours a week. That's what the idiots call tyranny in fairness, Democrats call maga. Republicans useful idiots. They say MAGA is being hoodwinked by Donald Trump. But folks, Trump is not lying to his supporters. He really did secure the border from drug dealers, human traffickers, illegal workers who undercut wages. Trump really is bringing manufacturing jobs back to America. Look at his high tech conference yesterday in Pennsylvania. I hope we get one of those soon. He really is bringing peace. Useful idiots are not supporters as someone you just don't happen to like. They're supporters of someone who are some party that's how to destroy them. When men and women on assembly lines support Democrats, they're backing a party that ships their jobs overseas. When Jewish students on Ivy League campuses support Palestine from the river to the sea, they are supporting the genocide of Jews. Idiots who consider themselves smart think they'll escape punishment. That trader Eflatti's thought the Persians would protect him. Guess what they didn't. Labor union bosses think they'll keep their jobs even after members lose theirs, although some bosses are now getting the message. Teamsters president Shwan O'Brien did not endorse Trump, but he spoke at last year's Republican Convention amid reports that truckloads of teamsters were turning Maga. Sean O'Brien is not a useful idiot. Finally, I suspect the majority of communists, nihilists, and other useful idiots now turning America into a war zone simply do not want to work as their grandparents did. They reject capitalism, They reject families. They are squalling infants who want to be nursed all through life at the breast of big government, including Kami Mamdani, New York Democrat mayoral candidate, who is a useful idiot, even though he wants to be on top. He wants to run big government. The armed attack on that ice facility came all the rest of us were celebrating America's independence on July fourth. Our founders, Brian were not nihilists. They were farmers, lawyers, business people, and even before July fourth, seventeen seventy six, they had a long tradition of self governments, starting with the Plymouth Charter and New England town halls. They laid the foundation for a nation where all can be free, even useful idiots, as long as they follow the law.
Speaker 3: What are you saying, oh, so you conclude it on a point that I wanted to make as long as they follow law. The useful idiots harness this whole idea of taking money and criticized the capitalist system and rail against it constantly, you know, screaming for the day when we're going to have this socials. You tell you failing to appreciate that the capitalist system creates the very dollars that they're after, the dollars that they want redistributed to the poor and needy, the people who don't want to work. As you point out, I mean, absent capitalism, those dollars wouldn't even be there. Look at all the other socialist countries and the failed reality of what bring what socialism brings about Jack, which is sloth and lethargy. Why lift a finger and engage in extra effort at work if you're not going to be compensated better than the guy next to you, from each according to the ability, to each according to his need is a recipe for economic disaster and collapse, along with all the other programs of those evil capitalist dollars of fund like medicare you know, are medicaid. It's backcrap insane. They harness greed and envy and they justify it to create a concept of what I call legalized theft. And I've said it many times. You know, the income tax itself, it's slavery, jack. You got to pay federal income tax dollars based on your earnings that is that is created by your labor, That is taking your labored What I mean, isn't that the very definition of slaveries taking from you and not compensating you for something, just outright stealing it from you based upon a law. It's Marxism, it is.
Speaker 11: We've turned it around on the people who are actually out there working. Yeah, and you know that's what they believe. Their tactics are very interesting too. I think the aim of most of these useful idiots is to incite authorities into overreacting. They want to see police, yeah, federal agents shoot someone, yes dead. Even better, they'd love to see Donald Trump declear some kind of martial law. So we just have to use lawful force and the force of law, even if it grinds slowly. Look how many Supreme Court decisions are going Trump's way, from deportations to firing federal workers and so much else we can act lawfully because we know eighty percent of the country opposes anarchy, opposes these new ultra left democrats. And Trump's real aim is to make so many Americans so successful they won't have the patience to support young, able bodied losers.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, and that's one of the pinnacles of Marxism is an impoverished middle class. You need an impoverished middle class to rise up and go after the oppressors. If you have a very comfortable middle class, which is what we all strive for, they're not interested in overthrowing government jack. They're comfortable, they're happy, and they go about their daily lives and enjoy the freedoms and liberties that we still enjoy, all though quickly eroding. They are. I mean, that's a tenet of Marxism. And you're right, the better Donald Trump makes.
Speaker 11: Often said that's why these Marxist revolutions from one hundred and one hundred and fifty years ago, they started not in Germany as marx expected, not in England. They started in Russia, and then in China, and then in Cuban and Venezuela and places where people don't have much hope because they're Notolis don't have a decent constitution.
Speaker 3: And you think about Russia and what gave rise to the revolution. They were under the thumb of a tzar that didn't treat the people very well. The tsar's army would trample people, they would raid villages, and they would you know, I mean this, there was already a built in resentment for the state that welcomed then communism because of that oppressive you know that that that police state they lived under, people were generally against it. In the United States, the police aren't viewed as enemies to the large swath of American people. People enjoy the police department. They want safe, comfortable neighborhoods they can walk in. And that's why it doesn't happen here these these when when police do attack, I mean, they're like they're clamoring for another George Floyd. I mean, they blew that so far out of proportion, But look, it gave rise to several years worth of street riots and activism. One guy. That's what they want. They want a poster child to go after the state. But thankfully we live in a country where there aren't that many poster children out there, and we have a built in a preciation for law enforcement and law and order generally speaking.
Speaker 11: See some things that are right in front of you and try to make you think that they're happening all the time. Yeah, but how many police shootings have we had of innocent people since George Floyd? How many school shootings have we had? As these things, these terrible things that should never be forgotten, but as they received in time, we realize that they're outliers. What's not an outlier is police protect us. We go to work, we make money. This country thrives, so true, Jack.
Speaker 3: And then the other component is, and you mentioned it, the funding of these radicals, these useful idiots. You can get a lot of television coverage if you show up and protest something that's there are not that many out there that are willing to engage in the protests, but the visuals created create a perception that those folks represent the majority of the population, most notably when you've got social media to back up and push that narrative. And you've also got foreign foes out there in the world, China's of the world that also perpetuate the division in our country and foment that idea. I mean, it's I mean, the odds aren't stacked against us from what the average guy in the street believes and embraces by way of politics or relative to the perception of the police department. But when you've got that spotlight focused on the crazies out there, these useful idiots, it really does give them a perception or gives people the perception that they are the ones that have the majority opinion, and that's just so far from the truth.
Speaker 11: After practicing law the way you did. My first experience of TV behind the camera actually came when I was visiting college campuses in nineteen sixty nine, oh And I went to one and I saw that there were a bunch of people sitting on a lawn, and I noticed that there were signs on the lawn next to them.
Speaker 3: A TV crew showed up.
Speaker 11: They all got up and they started yelling and screen and brandishing this and that was the demonstration that was shown that night on TV.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it was probably the lead story. Jack Adden, always making outstanding points. I love when you come on the program. I'll look forward to next Wednesday in another edition of The Big Picture. God bless you and of course your better half thanks for everything you do, Brian, Thank you man. You really add to the show a lot. I truly mean that. Seven nineteen right now at fifty five K see the talk station. I love when people save money, and I love saving money. And I saved the heaplow of money because I had the last several of my CT scans at Affordable Imaging Services and I got good news because on Monday I went and saw my cancer doctor. My last CT scan from Affordable Imaging Services showed my lymph notes got smaller, and that was wonderful news because I thought it was gonna have to go back in treatment. So nope, kicking it off. We're gonna we're in maintenance mode. But CT scan. Everybody's gonna have to get a CT scan, an ultra sound and MRI and echo cartogram at some point. It's gonna cost you thousands of dollars. At a hospital imaging department. You probably pay extra for the board's certified radiologist report. None of the images here, not one is above. I think the most expensive one is like six hundred and fifty bucks. Yeah, not thousands, because the CT scan at the hospital will cost you five grand. I paid six hundred because I needed a contrast four to fifty without a contrast and include that price includes the board. Certified radiologists report MRIs could be thirty five hundred at hospital, How about four hundred and ninety five without a contrast At Affordable Imaging Services. It's that way across the board, same kind of equipment, medical professionals operating it. The only difference is very low overhead and no outrageous pricing. Find them online good to Affordable Medimaging dot com, Affordable Medimaging dot com five one three seven five three eight thousand, five to one three seven five three eight thousand, fifty five KRC dot.
Speaker 7: Com one and sixty eight American.
Speaker 3: HID Channel nine. First Warning a weather forecast a lot of humidity, showers likely today, heavy downpours, frequent lightning. Eighty seven is going to feel more like ninety five. Overnight low is seventy three at a remain muggy. We get partly thoughty muggy conditions tomorrow, with rounds of showers and storms likely. High of ninety feeling closer to one hundred thirty over Night's still muggy with showers likely and a low of seventy two. Friday I guess what's coming right, very human chances, storms and downpours. Friday's high eighty three, it's seventy five right now, let's get a traffic update.
Speaker 8: From did you see how Tramphing Center? That you see how Brain Tumor Center finds answers for some of the most complex brain tumors. Learn more? Right, do you see how dot com northbound seventy five brankwides between Buttermilk and Kyle's for a couple of extra minutes. Then just over a ten minute to lay out of Saint Bernard to the broken down semi that blocks the right lane at the Ranking Highway southbound two seventy five. That's a slow go from the Lawrence Perg ramp to the work on the bridge. Chuck ingramon fifty five KR the talk station.
Speaker 3: It is seven twenty three fifty five KR se the talk station. Coming up next segment the return of Donovan and Eil from Americans for Prosperity. We're going to talk about the one Small Step campaign. Maybe you and I can help out on that one, plus an update on our efforts to get Towine to override the vetos or to get our elected officials and Columbus to override Diwine's vetos related to the property text steps. I don't know why he picked those and why he didn't veto the six hundred million dollars going to the Browns. Yeah, anyway, real quick here, I I met you know, you heard me maybe comment when I was doing my affordable imaging services commercial the CT scan I just had most recently, I guess several weeks ago. But I've finally gotten to see my doctor. My love nodes are smaller, which is great. I do have lymphoma. I've given people updates on my cancer, and I only bring it up to raise awareness about cancer. I truly appreciate all the prayers and the kind words people have passed along to me. But I only bring this up right now because the only thing I've changed, and I don't know if this was the reason my lymph notes got smaller because they were growing. The only thing I've changed since last October is my diet. That's it. And I'd read many articles and you can find them yourself there. There are lots and lots of published articles and studies out there about the connection between sugar and cancer. Now, I had never seen one saying if you reduce your sugar or reduce your sugar intake, it can help with lymphoma, but it does help with solid cancers. And if you eliminate sugar for your diet, apparently cancer absolutely craves, feeds off of and loves the stuff. So I have eliminated almost completely added sugar in my diet. Now I do get some sugars in the form of fruit, but those are harder to digest, and that's a critical point here. You want something it's more difficult to digest, not processed sugars, which I guess cancer grabs onto immediately. But if you're interested in all your way of living, not that I'm like, I could point to a lot of directions where I don't necessarily live a healthy life. But since last October, the elimination of sugar in my diet and an elimination of a lot of the carbs has really helped me. I feel a lot better than I did. I lost twenty pounds just by doing those two things, and after a little while you don't even think about it anymore. Don't buy the stuff when you're at the grocery store. It's not in the house for you to eat and maybe you'll get a corollary benefit. So if you're dealing with cancer, why not consider that as a path. So I've got nothing else again to point to for the reason why they got smaller. I'm not a cancer expert. I just know that I'm dealing with it and it was great news for me because I don't have to have treatment now. So just a thought, just a thought, and thanks again for all the kind words out there over the years, because this has been an issue for me now for more than five or six years, seven to twenty five. Right now, fifty five cares to the talk stations Americans for Prosperity. Up next, after I mentioned Suzette Low's camp, the best possible person in the world to call regarding mortgages. She's got more than thirty five years experience. She is absolutely a pleasure to work with and she'll go the extra mile for you. She's working for you and she has access to all kinds of different mortgage products, so she's going to find you the best to fit your circumstances, your needs. Great rates at a low cost, no junk fees or application fees. Licensed in all fifty states as well as Puerto Rico Cross Country Mortgage can help you out working with Suzette Lowe's Camp to do that. Even have a line of duty benefit to protect those who protect us, providing financial protection for families of first responders. It's one time benefit of covering your outstanding mortgage balance up to five hundred and twenty five thousand dollars should you fall in the line of duty. God bless our first responders. Sus That'll give you all the details on that. It's Susette Low's a camp. She'll get right back with you, So either leave her a message or send her an email. To call her, it's five to one three three one three fifty one seventy six five to one three three one three fifty one seventy six online. Send her an email at Susette dot Low's campspillt Losee Kamp so'st dot Low's Camp at CCM dot com.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC The Talk Station seven thirty fifty five cars de Talk Station. Happy Wednesday. It's that time of the week we talk with Americans for Prosperity. Donovan and Eil Donovan, Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. My friend it's always a pleasure having you on.
Speaker 7: Hey, happy to be here with you.
Speaker 3: So one small step for a man, one giantle for mankind, it's time for a one small step campaign. Let's talk about this. You've launched this new campaign. What's it all about, Donovan.
Speaker 16: Well, as we say, every giant leap begins with one small step, and we've actually had our one Small Step campaign for a number of months now, but we're sort of kicking it off with renewed vigor and they run up to next year's two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the United States. And we've set out a challenge we're launching today that is every AFP chapter, every state in the country, we're gonna be looking to mobilize two hundred and fifty thousands actions, two hundred and fifty thousand small steps, if you will, to make a difference in the run up to next July fourth, America's two hundred and fiftieth birthday. It's a big cary on Dasis School, Brian, but it's one that we think we're well positioned to do and we think can help reignite the American dream for so many folks from coast to Coast.
Speaker 3: Well, you point out, and I saw the study myself. It's a sad reality, the reality that the Gallup poll showing only fifty eight percent of US adults are proud to be Americans. I mean, I think we've this is an important campaign. I truly embrace what you're doing here because I think we've lost our sense of reality relativity. People don't pay attention to how terrible things are in other countries, so they more fully appreciate the freedoms and liberties that are well quick while quickly eroding, we still enjoy here in America. We've lost sight of something that I think is so truly and fundamentally important. It's like basically embodied in the Bill of Rights.
Speaker 16: Oh absolutely, and you know we see it a lot, right, you have that we run into that pol malaise, Right, folks who say, well, my voice isn't going to make a difference.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right.
Speaker 16: You know if I go out and knock that door, is that really going to have an impact? If I even go vote Brian, is that gonna Does that tip the scales of power in Washington and set things on the right direction? And so we combat that every day. But you know, part of the campaign, and our folks who who've developed this and come up with some of the messaging and some of the promotional materials will be.
Speaker 7: Rolling out around.
Speaker 16: This's got a phenomenal job I think of tapping into that American spirit, and no one better than Neil Armstrong to start with. That's who you know why we're launching it this week is because he go in that phrase right, one small step for mankind one or one small step from one giant leap for mankind. I butchered it totally, Brian. But the point there is we all know.
Speaker 7: It, and it still it.
Speaker 16: You know, it fires up this sense of the American spirit and the folks who say it, who hear it, and that's what we're wanting to tap into with this campaign.
Speaker 3: Actually, I maybe find fault with that one as an analogy because although you know, we the United States of EA did send a manto the moon and he did land on the moon, he did jump and walk on the moon first is a major accomplidation. That was a large government program funded by taxpayer dollars, Donovan, But.
Speaker 16: It was a lot of Americans who came together, you know, I think where we tapped into that vision is you know, as a country, right, we united around that idea, And it's hard to kind of point to in recent history some ideas whereas Americans we've just sort of.
Speaker 7: Collectively united around them. Right.
Speaker 16: We find ourselves divided and separated on so many issues. But I think if we can kind of get ourselves together around these and I think we're going to be highlighting some of those different ideas and where we see these these opportunities for Americans to come together and sort of reignite those founding principles that our country started upon two hundred and fifty years ago.
Speaker 3: Well, and I appreciate that. One of the things you're going to be doing with this one Small Step campaign is spotlighting America can visionaries, inventors, the entrepreneurs that took the challenge and and you know, bid off some potential downside risk and got around the challenges they face and created something of really significant value for well the population at generally speaking. You know, inventors, for example, they create something that's wonderful, you know, maybe a vaccine or a cure for something, or you know, somebody created the Internet at one point. How transformational was that? But I hope that at some point in an AFP and I know you're giving your goals and your mission statement, you will be focusing on this. But what drove these people to do that? And I would point out, and you know, on the heels of Jack Avan in my conversation, that is the opportunity for wealth to make something that people want to make, something that will go out into the world, that people will buy. So you become wealthy and then you can employ other people and keep this great American dream going, I mean, and share that by employing people. And that's one of the great things about you know, capitalism.
Speaker 16: Oh absolutely, And it's what has made our country so exceptional for the years.
Speaker 7: It's that it's existed, right, It's.
Speaker 16: That idea that you know, folks have an idea at a core level. They want to make something better for society. They see a problem and when they solve that problem, they create wealth. They create opportunity, not just for themselves in their families, which is a marvelous thing, but they do it for the people in their community.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 16: The jobs, the opportunity that they create then creates more opportunity. It's this these cycles of mutual benefit.
Speaker 7: Brian.
Speaker 16: The opportunity that comes from a nation that, at its core principles believes that life, liberty in.
Speaker 7: The pursuit of happiness is what it's all about.
Speaker 16: And those those founding principles that are articulated in the Decoration of Attendance and our nation's constitutions or our founding documents, that's what enables those folks, those innovators, those entrepreneurs, those job creators to do what they do and has made us a country exceptionalism for so many years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, Donovan, it's just not fair that someone makes money. It's not fair in spite of the fact that all their labor, all their effort, and all their trials and and and quite often multiple failures after failure after failure, they keep driving toward it, and then they accomplish something and somebody else wants to stick their hand in the pocket of the entrepreneur and take it from them, just because find that's so effective.
Speaker 7: It well, and.
Speaker 16: That's part of what we're going to do, right. I think we're gonna be work through this campaign. We're going to do a good job, I hope of talking about the history, talking about the foundational principles that our organization and bodies and that makes our nation great. But through that, you know we're act. We're an organization of action. We're not just going to spend a year providing a history lesson. We're going to be challenging folks to take action along the way, right because, as you know, we know that for those freedom and liberties are are fleeting, and we have so much red tape and regulation in this kind and in this state, we have so much taxation, right, government coming in taking money out of one person's pocket and trying to put it in someone else's. It makes it hard for entrepreneurs, innovators, creators to be successful, let alone hardworking blue collar americ Ohioans.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 16: And so we're going to be using this campaign as additionally as an opportunity to talk about those issues, those areas for reform, the ways we move Ahio from middle of the Midwest to number one in the nation and AFP Ohio we get the forefront of that conversation.
Speaker 3: Uh the website, take one small step dot com any calls to action from my listeners beyond heading over to the website and checking.
Speaker 16: It out, well, head over the website, sol that information out and when our team members reach out to you to take action and get involved, to take your one small step take them up on it. From calling your state representatives to tell them to override the governor's misguided vetos. Yeah, joining us at the state House. Take that small step, whatever it is, it makes an impact and it makes a difference. So we need two hundred and fifty thousand of them here in the state of Ohio.
Speaker 3: I know my listeners will heed the challenge. Take one small step dot com, get in touch with the website and help by doing just one small effort in that direction. Donald Neneo, speaking of veto overrides, I'm going to bring you back in the next segment to talk about where we are on that and what else we can do to assist in the effort to provide as some measure of property tax relief, as small as it may be. I'll take whatever we can get. Seven thirty eight right now, if you five k see the talk station. Cullen Electric family owned and operated since nineteen ninety nine. Andrew Collen is great team of electricians. They're outstanding on what they do. Of course, they're all licensed electricians. You're going to get a ten year wiring warranty on anything they do in your home by way of electric work. Many projects Colin has done in my home. In fact, I mentioned this the other day. We were having an exchange of emails among some friends of mine from of this group text things, and someone was looking for an electrician, and I mentioned Colin, and one of the other guys chimed in, Oh, yeah, Colin's great, that's right. They are so independent verification for one of my good friends, who really is very knowledgeable on this type of work. Colin can be re said five one three two two seven four one one two A plus with a better business burial online Cullen spelled c U L L E N Cullen Electriccincinnati dot.
Speaker 5: Com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Did you know even the storm? Here's your channel line first one and weather forecast. Showers and storms are likely today and down heavy downpours along with frequent lightning. Eighty seven feeling more like ninety five with the heat index muggy overnight UH seventy three for the low, partly cloudy, very muggy. On Thursday, rounds of showers and storms are also likely. Ninety will feel more like one hundred degrees overnight, muggy showers likely seventy two and the same on Friday with very human conditions and a chances storms and downpours Fridays high eighty three. It is seventy five right now, Time for traffick update.
Speaker 8: Chuck from the U see how tram thingk Center. Then you see Help Brain Tumor Center finds answers for some of the most complex brain tumors. One more and you see how dot com northbound seven tventy five break lights buttermilk Kyle's hang in from Mitchell towards the Reagan Highway. But that should start to improve a bit. The earlier cleanup is now done right. Lanes open again, Sat Bend two seventy five break flights from the Lawrence purg Ramp onto the bridge. Rain not helping any there through that construction. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR scene the talk station.
Speaker 3: It is seven forty three to fifty five Krcity talk station Brian Thomas with Americans for Prosperities Donovan and Eil Donovan. You alluded to it. Call to action, us calling our representatives and exposed senators in Columbus and telling them to override Mike dwaines Vito's at least related to the three property texts relief provisions that were in the bill that he vitaed. Anything beyond that and where where do you stand on that? If you had interactions with the representatives or senators to find out where they are on overriding the veto.
Speaker 16: Yeah, we've been That's sort of what we've been doing right now is having a lot of conversations with numbers of the General Assembly, particularly state representatives.
Speaker 7: Is the way that the veto override.
Speaker 16: Process works is it has to originate in the chamber where the bill came out of and so because the budget starts in the House House built ninety seven, the House has to take the first action and do the first round of veto overrides.
Speaker 7: Then it goes to the Senate.
Speaker 16: And really, honestly, the House is where the challenge lies because it takes sixty votes.
Speaker 7: You have sixty votes. Republicans have a sixty.
Speaker 16: Five member majority in the House, and so while that gives you a five vote buffer, there's still a handful of folks right who might be out of town or sick or whatever. Unknown reason decide they don't want to vote on this thing or want to play games. And so it is an important sort of rallying effort, and there's an opportunity for grassroots to have an outsized impact, which is what our team's doing in events and rallying folks up in telephone town hall is one of the things we've been hosting around the state this week.
Speaker 3: Good is there any opposition to the provisions? I mean, they were in there to start with, and I still can't for likely figure out why my to one and veto them, considering they were the subject matter of a full year's worth of research and and and study.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and talking to some folks, I think what I've heard is Dwine sort of didn't expect the backlash that has come from this. And that's what most folks who've been paying attention to what's going on in Columbus have said, is like these were things that were.
Speaker 7: Well at it. Literally, I'm not being facetious here.
Speaker 16: Hundreds of hours of public testimony, yeah, from organizations left right and center, citizens, local government officials, representatives all talking about these issues, and the four pieces of property touch form and these by the way, Brian aren't the kinds of things that are you know, going to deliver major transformation over bullets.
Speaker 3: They're like baby steps. The measures that may help provide at least provide some flexibility to maybe get bring about some property tax relief. Maybe they won't, but at least they provide some flexibility to provide that relief.
Speaker 16: Absolutely, and so they're they're meaningful, but they are they're not controversial. These are things that have been discussed and it's about really resetting the equation. And that's what the state legislature can do on this property tax crisis is create a structure that puts the taxpayers back in the dominant position. Where right now the thirty nine hundred political subdivisions and they're tens of thousands of lobbyists across the state of Ohio are in the dominant position. They have the advantage over the taxpayer right now. They don't want to change that. At the legislature through the budget, was going to change some of the rules, and the governor to wine vetoed some of those changes that would have been to the benefit of the property taxpayer here in the state of Ohio is the same. That's why we're so happy to see July twenty first, the House comeback for a veto override session.
Speaker 3: And okay, so on one side, the budget passed with the provision, so one would logically think there'll be enough votes to override the vetos. So that's one effort we need to engage in, because, of course, as you mentioned, needs sixty people to do it. Are Democrats against those? I mean, listen, it doesn't matter what political stripe you are. Your property tax bill has gone through the roof, So if it's going to maybe provide some benefit, it will provide benefit to Democrats as well as Republicans. I mean, I suppose I was just going to think. The only thing that I would think that who would be arguing against it is maybe the teachers unions because somehow it might impact the amount of money that the schools get. But beyond that, is there any organized effort to oppose the vetos?
Speaker 16: Well, that's what Yeah, you're you're spot on there, Brian. The largest outside voices on this issue are teachers unions and the organizations that represent all these political subdivisions, the schools, the school board officials, the townships, the villages, the cities, all that. But here's The interesting thing, well, policy can be good. We know how this plays out. There's politics always at play here. Yeah, and so the Democrat minority has while they understand the property tax issue and they I think which support should support these issues these items because they've been part of those conversations, politics is at play right Beyond that, we see this play out on the federal level. We even got Republicans, Brian who use this as an opportunity to'll try to leverage or parlay influence or power at the quite frankly at the costs of the property tax payer here in the state of Ohio. And so, just like we see on the federal level with Lisa Mkowski and others who play games on recisions packages that should be slammed dunks for Republicans exact spending restraint, we've got Republicans in Ohio too who try to play those similar games and disrupt an opportunity to really one let Governor de Wine know he's wrong in his vetos, but two begin to deliver some relief for Ohioans when it comes to their property tax bills.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, that's why we get a get on the phone and write letters or otherwise contact our elected officials in Columbus. Donald O'Neil, the question still looming large for me out there, why in the hell did the Wine veto those provisions? I mean, his lot, his argument for doing it is it needs to be studied, and he's put together this focus group to study on it. That's what was happening last year. That's how they came up with all the various suggestions. I guess three or four of which actually made it into the legislation. I don't. I just don't get it, Donovan, I guess I never will. But then again, Mike de Wine has remained a mystery to me for a lot of reasons. Donald and Neil, Americans for Prosperity. Get over to the website, take one small step dot com and fill out the form and get on the lists that you can help out as well. It's always great having you on and I applaud the work that you and the team at AFP do every week. And I look forward to talking with you again next week.
Speaker 7: Donovan Ran always appreciate you staring your megaphone with me. Have a great week.
Speaker 3: Happy to do it, brother seven forty nine. Right now, if you have KRCD talk station. I'm also happy to direct you over the Gate of Heaven Catholic Cemetery, Montgomery Road. It is absolutely gorgeous. You need a place to wind down and reflect and create and think about the beauty of life through every step of the way, birth life, milestones. Of course, ultimately we're all going to pass into eternal life as well. It's Gate of Heaven Cemetery, beautiful landscape surrounding which is ideal for prayer, reflection and remembrance. It's a comforting experience and of course, you know, in that tragic time of life, it's just it's the perfect opportunity for you to, you know, help deal and cope with the realities of a loss of life. But then it gets so much more than that. More than a vera place, it is a sanctuary set apart for prayer, healing and honoring the legacy of every life. And everyone is welcome with Gate of Heaven to enjoy the tranquil setting. Find more out go to Gateofheaven dot org. That's Gate of Heaven dot.
Speaker 5: Org fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Up right, here's your channel nine. First one Weether forecasts two day get showers of storms, likely heavy downpours, frequent lightning, eighty seven high. We will feel more like ninety five with the eat index. Very muggy overnight with the low of seventy three, partly clotting and very muggy. Tomorrow, rounds of showers and storms are again likely. Ninety will feel more like one hundred. Thursday nights seventy two with showers likely. And on Friday we got very humid day with chances of storms and downpours. Friday's high eighty three. It's seventy five degrees. Right now, it is time for traffic.
Speaker 8: From the U see How Traffic center that you See Health Brain Tumor Center finds answers for some of the most complex brain tumors. Learn more at u sehealth dot com. Southbound seventy five continues slow through lock on northbound between Donaldson and Downtown and then again from the lateral to Town Street and earlier broken down is now clear from the right lane at the Reagan Highway. Southbound two seventy five slows at the Carroll Cropper Bridge. Rain not helping any there. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: It is seven fifty four fifty five KRC the talk station Sadly no judgment an Apolitano today. Judge was off on vacation this week next week, so we won't hear from him next week either, but we'll hear from him the following week. Cos and Thomas Messi will be joining the program. After the top of the our news we will be talking with Congress som Massey about maybe I'll ask him about the MAGA pack that's going after him for well, for reasons unknown to me, Congressomassy sticks to his principles. You knew damn well how he was going to vote and why he was going to vote the way he votes, and he's he's a strict construction as constitutional as the foundation. It's the highest law of the Lamb, and he sticks to it. You're going to vote for a bill that's going to increase our deficit by five trillion dollars. It's crazy, I get it. But at least we have Massy to keep those discussions alive because without him, you know, you don't have the discussion. So that will be we will definitely be talking about the Prime Act, prep Repeal Act, what are those? Plus the Epstein Transparency Act he is pushing for the release of those documents, and why not, let's just get it over with. If there's no there there, let us see the documents and draw our own conclusions, and we'll move on from this pesky topic which is feeding more and more conspiracy theories every single day, and justify it. So fifty six to fifty five krs the talk station to stick around for Congressman Massy still be called the Twelve Day War. I suppose that's what we were nicknaming it already.
Speaker 2: Another update at the top of the hour, the use of military force. Fifty five kr SE the talk station.
Speaker 5: This report is spawnspullagan dot com.
Speaker 2: Your summer pocket knife of information.
Speaker 5: It's the only way to stay in form.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: It's eight oh five fifty five krc de talk station. Had a very happy Wednesday to you. A little less happy because no Judge ennited to Polatana considering he's on vacation this weekend next week. But we still get usually the hour of Power. My favorite hour radio is when we get Congressman Thomas Massy followed by the Politana. I'll take half of the dynamic duel. Welcome back to the fifty five carsee Morning show Congressman Thomas Massy, I love having you on the show.
Speaker 12: Well, Brian, have stirred it up in DC. You've heapped me on it a good time.
Speaker 3: Well you started up. I guess you incurred the wrath of Donald Trump. I've seen the ad the running against you and attacking you. It's obviously a very distorted perception of where you stand and your values in your principles. But is it a campaign as an election year, because it's sure season seems like when you watch television in the evening.
Speaker 12: Oh man, I you know they try to do these TV ads and put me with the squad. Yeah, but they've they replaced one of the squad with the Ayatola. So I tell Rashida to leave. She's been bumped from my TV ad Ayatola. But they're just so ridiculous and so over the top. But here's the thing, I hope your listeners remember. Dogs don't bark at parked cars. The reason. Look, I wasn't the only one to vote against a big, beautiful bill, but I'm the only one they're running ads against because I'm I can mobilize people in Congress. I can build coalitions and that's what I did yesterday. I put in a bill that will force the release of the Epstein files. Yeah, this is legislation, and I used a method that I learned from the Rules Committee and some people there about how to do a discharge petition. Now, this is going to get a little bit wonky, but you know, the Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson's not going to bring a bill to release the Epstein files to the floor. If he was going to do that, he would.
Speaker 3: Have done it a year ago, right, I guess.
Speaker 12: So there's something called a discharge petition where you can, if you can get two hundred and eighteen signatures, you can bypass the Speaker and the committee chairman and bring a bill straight to the floor. And normally you have to wait thirty seven days for that to ripen before you can start collecting signatures. But I figured out a way to do it in seven days. So in seven legislative days, you'all are going to find out who wants the Epstein files released and who doesn't among the four hundred and thirty five members of Congress, because they can either sign this petition to bring the bill to the floor or not sign it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's I guess the big question looming in the room is why wouldn't you release them?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: If you take the administration at their word, there's nothing there. The only thing in the assortment of documents is a bunch of downloaded child porn which they won't release, thank god, and they can't. But beyond that, we've been listening for years and years the screams and cries about the Epstein client list, the bribery, the extortion, the sexual abuse of miners, that it seems to be fairly well documented. There's got to be something there, So why wouldn't you just release it now? Maybe it'll be a big bubble burst for all the conspiracy theorists out there, But fine, let the bubbles burst. Here's the documents we told you, and there's nothing here. Or alternatively, let us draw our own conclusions about those who interacted with Epstein. Were entitled to.
Speaker 12: Have that, yes, and my legislation is carefully crafted to protect the victims, yes, and to prevent the release of you know, child pornography. Yes, it's got an exemption for that. Just don't give us that information. But one thing they're not allowed to redact is embarrassing information. You specifically put that in there. And the victims, you know, they're victims speaking out, they want justice. Yeah, the American people were guaranteed transparency. I mean, this was part of the election. It's part of what we all voted for to drain the swamp. And so that's what my resolution will do. It'll fulfill that promise. And uh, you know, I you know, my personal opinion is he probably wasn't, you know, reporting to a cubicle at some intelligence agency, and he probably wasn't on a W two paying you know, withholding on on his salary from an intelligence agency. But I think that he was wrapped up in a collection of information about high profile individuals. Was there blackmail involved, I don't know, but I certainly think that he was part of this. He was probably associated with Massad, the Israeli intelligence agency. And you know, we've got proof of that. There are court records back when they first declined to really prosecute him, they said in the in the court records that he was associated with intelligence collection.
Speaker 3: Yeah. His one of his former attorneys, Alan Dersheritz, wrote a piece for The Wall Street Journal that showed up in Today's Journal inside Scoop on Jeffrey Epstein, and he addresses each of these arguments, and he said, I have absolutely no doubt that Epstein never worked for any intelligen If he had, he would have surely told me this, and his other lawyer and his other lawyers who would have used that information to get him a better deal. Apparently the one and a half years he agreed to serve in a local jail did not resonate well with Epstein, So having information along those lines would have been presented to the court. Perhaps, I don't know, but that's the argument that Dershowitz made. But it's either true or it's not, and we should be able to know that. What the hell do you make, Congressman Massey of Trump now make arguing that this is along the lines of Russian collusion of these documents and these these arguments and these conspiracy theories were whole cloth made up, because that flies in the face of a lot of things that he said prior to now. It just doesn't make any sense to me, because, of course, he says that knowing full well that something like what you're doing, which is passed potentially passing a bill to get these documents out there, that could end up flying if his face flying in his face.
Speaker 12: Well, let's get the documents out there in this vetom, you know, Yeah, give them the light of day, and if they were made up, we can figure out how they were made up, Who made it up exactly. We've got the tools that are disposable disposal, The DJ and the FBI are there, So let's get it all out there. Just to say that there's no more files and then to say that it's made up, see takes the question, wait, what what's made up that you're not sharing?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah, that came out of nowhere for me. I just I didn't understand why he even made that as an argument, and I don't think it helps his case at all.
Speaker 12: You can go back and find you know, the Deputy Director Dan Bongino talking about these files. You can go back. You can you can find Donald Trump's children talking about these files during the election. You can find the vice president talking about these files even more recently, and even the Attorney General Pam Bondi talking about these files. Let's just get it out there and let the public decide. And you know, I'm sure there are some things they're still going to try to hold on to. But my provision, my legislation has the force of law, and so people are saying, oh, well, they'll use this or that to keep from giving it to you, And we do grant them certain exceptions. If there's something in there that would compromise our national security, Okay, don't disclose that. But everything else, it's this resolution which brings forward legislation has the force of law.
Speaker 3: Well, it's going to be interesting to see how the vote comes out. I know you're pushing forward this with the backing of Representative ro Kanna, no conservative heed Democrat from California, so you can call it bipartisan legislation, and I think it's appropriate label for it. Do you get a sense of where folks are in terms of how they're going to vote on this, Congressman Massy, Yeah.
Speaker 12: So let me give you the timeline here. Rocanna and I introduced this together. He's my cospond on this. I'm the lead. I can control the timing of it. But Roe is sort of pison and on grod among the Democrats a lot of times too. But he assures me that he thinks most of the Democrats will sign on to this discharge petition to get the vote, And this morning I talked with Marjorie Taylor Green and she signed up this morning. Now, Jesus close as you can get to the President and Maga, she talks to President every week, and so she signed onto it. That's a big step. I think. You know, all it takes is every Democrat plus four Republicans, and there's two of us already, so I think it's going to get a vote. Here's but here's what's going to happen the leadership once once I start getting momentum on this, they want to probably deprive me of the victory, so they may introduce their own legislation or take some other action to try to pre empty what I'm doing. And by the way, it'll be seven legislative days before anybody can actually sign the discharge petition. They can co sponsor my resolution to bring up the bill, but to force it around the speaker, it takes the seven days to legislative days to get to that point. So it might we might go into the August recess without two hundred and eighteen signatures. But that'll be a great time for people to contact their congressmen and tell them when they get back in September signed the Dagon Discharge petition to get the Epstein files out.
Speaker 3: Amen. And you know, I think the best thing could happen of all this, we find out there is no there there. We put a stake in the heart of all the conspiracy theories and we move on with our lives, not having to talk about it anymore. But as long as the documents are withheld, it's not going away. Congress Massy, applaud your efforts. Let's pause and bring it back. We'll talk about Prime Act. We'll talk about PREP Act, a couple of really important pieces of legislation. More with congressom Massy after a quick word here for the Chimneycare Fireplace and stove. They know the value of a safe home at the Chimneycare Fireplace is stove and locally own and operated since nineteen eighty eight eight plus of the Better Business Bureau, and your wood burning fireplace should be on your checklist because without proper maintenance and unclean chimney flu can lead to a dangerous home fire. Yeah like burning your house down, which is why it's so important to take advantage of the summer special before the end sweep and evaluation only one hundred and sixty nine ninety nine plus tax. It's a good savings and they're flexible. Schedule this time of year, it is the perfect time to take care of your safety before we get into the dropping temperatures this fall. To book an appointment, either call five one three two four eight ninety six hundred five one three two four eight ninety six hundred, or book an appointment online and learn more about company the Chimneycare fireplace and stove as well as what they sell on the showroom. Just go to chimneycareco dot com.
Speaker 12: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 3: Shannon nine First one and we forecast it's showers and storms likely today, heavy downpours and frequent lightning expected. Eighty seven is going to feel more like ninety five. Eighty seven or high today, Very muggy overnight with a low of seventy three. Partly cloudy tomorrow, muggy of course, rounds of showers and storms are likely again. We'll go up to ninety it'll feel closer to one hundred with the heat index. Overnight lows seventy two with more showers likely and continued muggy conditions and another muggy day on Friday with chance of storms and downpours. Friday's high eighty three seventy five. Right now, let's get a traffic update from.
Speaker 8: You see how triumphans center that you see HEWP Brain Tumor Center finds answers for some of the most complex brain tumors.
Speaker 14: Learn more.
Speaker 8: You see help dot Com stap found seventy five break lights through Lachland North found the extra ten from Donaldson into downtown, then a bit more between Mitchell and Town Street southbound seventy one, getting heavyer out at Kenwood, down the hill to red Bank northbound. Slowed through that same stretch at northbound fourth so many once back came up to the Grand schuck ingramon fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: As a nineteen to fifty five KR seed talks Happy Wednesday. Congressman Thomas Massey on the line, Let's pivot over what you call medical malpractice martial law. This relates to something called the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness the PREP Act. This one looks really tasty, Congressman MESSI let my listeners know all about this.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so a lot of people know that vaccine manufacturers have been shielded for decades from liability. But what they're not fully aware of is there's an even worse law that shields everybody from liability during a pandemic. If the President declares a pandemic, as he did in during COVID, but we've still got like multiple pandemics, they never undeclare the pandemic right, So what happens, for instance, during COVID is not only are the vaccine manufacturers not liable for harm they cause to know their users or citizens, neither are the people who make the masks. So if you somebody made a mask that had cancer particles on it and you inhaled those the particles for six months, too bad. They're covered by the prep BacT. The prep BacT says that during a pandemic declared by the president, nobody who makes anything to deal with the pandemic can be sued even if they cause harm to people.
Speaker 3: So a completely negligently manufactured product like a tinted mask, there's still immune from product liability under the Under the urgency use.
Speaker 12: The only way they can be liable is if you can prove they did it on PERF with the intent to harm right. So the problem, Look, I don't like lawsuits, but they do keep corporations sort of in check. There's this incentive not to you know, harm people if you're going to have to pay for it becomes if it becomes unprofitable, right because ultimately that's what corporations are driven by his profits and making a dollar. So you need to have this these these injury laws for better or worse, and it's actually for better, and almost all of them are state laws. So here's why I call it the PREP BacT medical Malpractice martial law. It's a federal law that says none of the state laws apply. And I think it's a violation of the tenth Amendment. There's nowhere in the Constitution that lets the federal government say that all state laws dealing with liability are null and void. Because when the founder set up this country, they intended liability issues to be at the state level, and that's where they are. So anyways, my bill would repeal the PREP Act. It's been around since two thousand, thousand and five. We got along just fine before two thousand and five, and I mean, it's just crazy the way that the PREP Pact has been employed by corporations to shield themselves from the dangers and harms they've caused individuals.
Speaker 3: I would state the obvious on this one, Congress from sc you were going to invite the full force and weight of the billions of dollars the pharmaceutical companies have in opposition to this effort, and I know they carry a lot of weight among elected officials in DC.
Speaker 12: Well, now you know one of the reasons. Again, you're seeing one point eight million dollars of negative ads being run against me in the Cincinnati market a year before the election. They're trying to tune me up. They're trying to put me in my place, and I'm sorry. My place is protecting the citizens of the fourth District of Kentucky.
Speaker 3: So this would be a retroactive repeal the emergency authorization for the COVID vaccine. Yes, wow, wow, you're in for a hell of a congressome mess, what hell of a fight.
Speaker 12: The COVID vaccine would still have immunity under the vaccine law. Well, some of the COVID vaccine, by the way, is covered by the vaccine law, and some of it wasn't. Once they got it on the schedule, it was covered okay, but the prep BAC covered it for a while, and so I've also co sponsored a bill by Paul Gossar to get rid of the vaccine immunity thing. But uh, you've got things like prim Dezi beer, for instance, which caused kidney failure and he killed a lot of people. It was over prescribed, killed a lot of healthy people who would have recovered from COVID without it, that would be subject to liability.
Speaker 3: Well, it'll be interesting. I have my popcorn out waiting to see how this one unfolds. And like I said, big farm is going to throw millions and millions of dollars in opposition to you. Keep fighting a good fight on that one. Let's move over to the prime at You've been working on this one for a while. I know you're a self sufficient farmer yourself, and you raise your own cattle and you have it slaughtered and appreciate the uh, the opportunity to enjoy some of that beef thanks to my your your your your gift to my son when he was out of your place. But what's the prime act and does it have any chance of moving through?
Speaker 12: By the way, your son helped me slaughter.
Speaker 2: Chickens that's right, he did.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we should have. We should have. The beef are a little too hard to handle myself, so I did take the into the processor. Thanks for saving the tastiest part for last, Bryan. The Prime Act. So I'm reintroducing this bill and it's you know, it's urgently needed. I just look this fact up. US heard inventory of cols the United States is lower than it's been in seventy three years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nineteen fifty.
Speaker 12: Yeah. So and why is that reason? Because it's harder and harder and harder for farmers to make a profit. All of the branchers, the profits are being made by the four processors, two of them are four and owned that process all the meat in the United States, practically all the meat. And so what the Prime Act does is it says that as long as you're complying with state law and local health authorities, and you're not crossing state lines, that you don't need the USDA to come in and send a full time inspector with their own office and their own bathroom in your small mom and pop facility in order to process meat for your friends and family and neighbors in the community. And I've got some exciting news. Not only am I reintroducing the Prime Act, which would allow it to be sold in local restaurants, in local grocery stores, but I've got a pilot program for the Prime Act that's in the base text of the Farm Bill. I convinced the Chairman to last Congress to allow this, and so it actually passed through the Ag Committee and was in the BaseX of the Farm Bill. Unfortunately, the Farm Bill did not pass. They haven't brought it up. But if the Farm Bill passes, we've got a pilot program for the Prime Act. Now, it wouldn't allow you to sell it in restaurants or grocery stores, but it would allow you to sell beef by the cut. This is the key, beef by the cut and pork by the cut from a local process or directly to consumers. Right now, you have to buy half the cow to do this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, isn't it crazy how micromanaged we are? And you know, if it wasn't for one single Supreme Court case, the federal government would have no control over things that aren't involving interstate commerce. I mean, it's Wickered versus Philburn, where they said anything that impacts commerce in the United States, like grazing your own beef that impacts the available beef herds generally speaking, ergo, the federal government can come in and regulate it. That's a preposterous bastardization of the reality of the constitution. This prime act involves beef that is not sent out of state, locally processed, locally raised, locally grown, locally slaughtered, and sold within the state. So you're not even engaged in interstate commerce.
Speaker 12: Correct, So you know this is the what is it the Revenge of Wickered v film?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: What Mike Lee calls it.
Speaker 12: I can't remember who was the defendant. There was it Philburn? Anyway?
Speaker 3: Yeah, growth growing weak on his own property. If I recall correctly, then he was only using it for his own home consumption, the ultimate independent farmer doing an independent thing and not selling it, just using it for his own consumption. And that opened the door for nationwide regulations which have just gotten Oh my god, how out of control has that case created for our growing, ever growing federal government bureaucracy.
Speaker 12: It was Pandora's box. But we can put this back back in the box for beef, pork, and lamb, and most importantly, create a path to profitability for farmers instead of getting out of the cattle business, they'll get into cattle business and for consumers to buy good, locally raised beef. And by the way, it's gonna get expensive you don't start doing things like this. There's no amount of money you can subsidize the beef industry with that's going to make up for the prices that are coming. It's already twenty dollars a pound at Kroger's I've seen. And what's happening, Brian, is people when you know, when you have a calf, it can be a heifer, it can be a bull, and a bull usually becomes a steer and goes into the meat part side of it, and a heifer is sometimes put into meat and sometimes saves to be a cow to raise more other cows. Well, the heifers are getting processed right now as beef, like almost all of them, so the the inventory of cows is decreasing. So it's a self perpetuating thing. Cattle, you know, running cycles, but we're an extremely long, extremely deep cycle where people are selling their broodstock into the meat industry, which is just gonna make prices more expensive. We got to get the Primac Pass. That's why I'm introducing it again.
Speaker 3: Well, and I imagine if somebody like RFK Junior is on your side on this, has pushed for local food, you know, healthy raised foods, organic foods. I mean, if you're buying it from your next door neighbor farmer, I think you can put a lot of trust in that because that farmer wants a good product out there so he can support himself. This makes great sense. I hope you wont.
Speaker 12: Yeah. I've talked to Bobby Kennedy about this. He loves it. I wish he were the head of the USDA.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, but.
Speaker 12: And he's doing good work over there. Of all the people battling the swamp, I think he's the one who's made it to the deepest part of the swamp. It's still not gone.
Speaker 3: Under Congressman Thomas Massey, great ideas, of course, as always is the case, from Congressom MASSI appreciate your willingness to come on the program and share your time with my listeners and me. It's an enjoyable conversation and pointing out that you're always doing the right thing for the American people. Congress from Messy, thank.
Speaker 12: You, Brian, I'm sorry we're gonna miss the judge. He could weigh in on Wickord v. Silbury.
Speaker 2: He could.
Speaker 3: We've talked about that many times over the years. We'll get him up in a couple of weeks until our next conversation. Best to healthy you and your family, my friend. It is a thirty right now, come up to eight thirty one fifty five KRC the talk station stick around break.
Speaker 5: Back fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Thun't you once more for the channel line weather forecast sticky and hot and lots of ring. Ye, so we got heavy down pors, frequent lightning possible today and a very humid day. It'll be eighty seven, is going to feel more like ninety five overnight lowes seventy three. It'll continue mugging conditions tomorrow, muggy again, showers and storms are likely again ninety for the high feeling close to like one hundred seventy two overnight clouds and showers likely. And then on Friday, another human day, the chance of storms from downpours eighty three, the high seventy six. Right now, it's time for a traffic.
Speaker 8: Update from the ucl Tramsing Center. The U see helped bring Tumor Center finds answers for some of the most complex brain tumors. Learn more at ucehelp dot com. Wet Road's done helping any at all. South found seventy one break flights from just below Field Zerdle pasts the lateral with an accident on the ramp to Ridge. The ramp is blocked East Found seventy four. There's now an accident after you've got pants from north. Ben Head adds to the delays to seventy five northbound seventy five that slows between Turf Way and Town. Chuck ingramon fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: Ay thirty nine fifty five KERR Seed he talks station days. Throw me a curveball in a positive way. I look up and then walk in the studio. Lynn Arnold, who's really really a big supporter of the Northern Kentucky Young Marines outstanding organization. Followed by my friend Joe Montgomery. And there are a couple lucky man, Joe, is you got kick your coverage? Brother Joe Montgomery from the Patriots Landing. I've had him on many times and they brought his son in Jake, Jake Good to have you in the studio, man, do you work with with with Joe at Patriots Landing doing the projects?
Speaker 9: Yes, I do.
Speaker 3: See. I didn't know the answer to that question before I asked it, but I knew I was safe asking it because I figured your dad got you involved in that. What a great organization it is, Patriots Landing dot orger is where you find them online. It's just this super organization there for the benefit of veterans and actually veterans families too, as I learned, it goes beyond veterans. You have a woman whose husband served and she now is working the uh the scroll saw at at the woodshop.
Speaker 9: Good memory, yep, goody. She's uh.
Speaker 17: We have nicknames for everybody, and we're in between Goodie two shoes and Goodie something.
Speaker 9: I don't we haven't figured it out yet.
Speaker 17: But wonderful woman who lost her husband and it took her about a year, yeah, coming in and showing interest and just processing the death of her husband, who was an Army veteran. Yeah, and she's in now twice a week, smiling, and you know, she she we talk, you know, and she talks to months about and she's still, of course very lonely and a lot of the things that you know a widower is going through. But it's it's it's amazing to see the transformation, but.
Speaker 3: See and that's an illustration of the type of transformation that like everyone who's who's involved with Patriot Landing goes through. I mean, it's I don't want to call it fraternity because I don't want to sort of negated, but it's it's analogous to that. It's a collection of folks who have a lot of things in common, most notably serviced in the American military, and a lot of people who serve struggle with, you know, issues emotional and otherwise. You got a gang of folks right there that share your interest and have an understanding your background, and you're all like friends, I mean your friends. Oh yeah.
Speaker 17: Friendly camaraderie is the word. A matter of fact, Lynn and Jake and I were just reviewing some information I partnered last week with a veter known small business out of Richmond, Kentucky. Luke Thomas is his name, you know, it's pro Tactics and he's a marketing social media fella. Yeah, and we just love love of supporting other small veteran known nonprofits, nonprofit excuse me, businesses, businesses. But he sent us, he sent me an email. We've talked for about two weeks, and he sent me an email this morning about a little bit of messaging, not rebranding, but messaging. And he sent me three or four paragraphs, and I was just blown away. Lynn was surprised that I was as conducive to you know, a little bit of change and this and that, but just some of the wording. He talked about camaraderie and saw dust and healing and faith, and.
Speaker 9: It was amazing.
Speaker 17: So we're we're we're right now going to be repositioning our message a little bit with Luke's guidance, an Army veteran, and it's just so much fun.
Speaker 3: Ryan. Well, and you started this organization as a tribute to your father, yes, sir, and I just an amazing story on that. And you've grown the woodshops gotten larger, You're making more and more products. And I'll recommend my listeners as I always do, support the organization by one of the gorgeous products they make, all patriotic themed. Although you do have the the Cross religious team because you are a religious based, yes base Christian faith based, so you've got offerings there.
Speaker 9: Whatever that means to each individual exactly.
Speaker 3: There's no box, no, And if there's a faith box, if there's a veteran out there, the ones to help out in the wood shop, you're not gonna check his card at the door before he walks in.
Speaker 9: Where's your God cards?
Speaker 12: Yeah? I know.
Speaker 3: Okay, see then we're gonna we're gonna dispense with that notion right now. But they're they're operating, they operate everything, and you can visit them, and I'll encourage you to do that. I know a lot of people like to go to the the the Arc, the Nose Arc, and that exhibit is just right down the street from you guys too.
Speaker 17: Right right around the corner, and we and we get visitors from all over the country.
Speaker 9: It's an interesting phenomenon.
Speaker 17: And you and mine may have talked about this before, but a lot of times people feel they have to travel to see cools things. I gotta go to Gatlinburg, I gotta go to Branson. I have to I have to go three or four hundred miles to see something cool. It's a phenomenon, it's a it's a real thing. Yeah, when we have regardless of your faith. Again, we talked about this. The ARC is an incredible facility just from its woodworking and it's it's building and it's structure, and yes, everything has offered. And then there's us right around the corner, which we get all the time. Oh my gosh, I didn't know this was here. This is so wonderful what you're doing, and we get it from people all over the country.
Speaker 3: So it's a two for you. Get a bus tour going down to the Ark, he gets zip around the corner and heading over to the Patriots Landing and check out what you guys are doing.
Speaker 9: Every time, Yes, sir, and.
Speaker 3: I'll bet you sell a few things to those folks that come by to visit too.
Speaker 17: I can honestly say, uh, and that's not one of my favorite comments, you know, to be honest with you, I don't like that one. But in the two and a half three years we've been open, I've had one person come into our facility and not purchase something, So you know, and it's not that you know, it's not in a sense of guilt. We want to support ours guys well and everything that is made by the veterans there. Their name is on it, so you have this connection. There's a veteran out there. I got his name. It's on the back of this cross I have. It's on the back of the the nine flag, which is made with the little nine millimere spent shell casings.
Speaker 3: I think that's the coolest thing. I've got one of those. You got the bourbon barrel flag. Now, that's probably the spad out of my of my screened in porch. I sit next to it every single day, So I think about you guys, so and I just I just get so excited talking about your organization because you know, I try to do what I can for the American veteran. You're doing it every single day and so successfully. And I like the idea that you're doing this outreach, like to spread the word. One hand washes another. Your organization for veterans, other organizations out there for veterans. You share the wealth, you share the information, and of course all of it better fits the American veterans.
Speaker 17: And it's really just it's just just a snowball. Yeah, just talking to you regularly, It's just it's just the snowball is getting very large. And speaking of signing things though, it's a pretty good transition. But that's that's the first thing I think that has my signature on it.
Speaker 3: This out of the shop. This is what he's talking about in my hot little hand here. Patriots Landing straight Bourbon whiskey. Last time you were on, you let people know that this is going to be a for sale very limited quantities. How many total bottles exist on the planet?
Speaker 17: Eighty eight And that's that's pressure memory, Yes, sir, yes, sir, past age eighty eight lost pops very suddenly at eighty eight. That's Jake's Papaul, who was a proud marine. And uh we made eighty eight of them. And uh I have number one, I know you do, and now you have number two.
Speaker 3: I am so honored. I really true. What are you thinking about that label? I love it, man, I like you know.
Speaker 17: The only thing is I'm not going to drink this now. I know you know me well enough to know that I can't draw a straight line with a rulers. So who do you think designed that beautiful label? I'm going to go with Lynn.
Speaker 3: You would be cracked. I said, you out kicked your coverage. Will Patriots Landing dot org folks, I think there's just a few bottles left, right, A couple of bottles act now or you're going to regret it and I again, I'll just have this sitting up on my shelf, and honor of patriots landing as a fun token. Uh, and certainly appreciation for having bottle number two. Now, let's talk to Lynn. Let's put it over. We're just going to go along in this segment because I want to get an update on what's going with the Northern Kentucky Young Marines. What an outstanding organization. You've got the best kids in that group. They are so polite, they are so wonderful to talk to, they are so confident in themselves. It's just an outstanding organization.
Speaker 9: It gives us all hope for the future as well.
Speaker 3: It really does. And your daughter's a shining example of what comes to Let my listeners remind my listeners about your daughter and where what she's up to right now.
Speaker 15: My daughter was the national Young Marine of the Year back in twenty thirteen fourteen. Then she got an appointment to the US Coast Guard Academy, where she graduated as the top military cadet. Some things came along that ended up she did not commission but she went to work for Lockheed Martin. Oh wow, graduated with a wonderful degree. I'm sure stry working for Lockey Martin. Worked for them for five years and now she's a civilian for the Navy up in DC. She travels all over the country, all over the world.
Speaker 3: Man, time has flown. M I remember when she was just this tall and when she first had her in here. That is absolutely wonderful And what are just an amazing young lady she is, but just one of the multitude of Northern Kentucky Young Marines. And it's a hell of a great program. Do you think of off hand? Can do you near the website that I can let my listeners.
Speaker 15: Know NKY Young Marines dot com.
Speaker 3: NKY Young Marines dot com. Now, do you need to live in Northern Kentucky to be a member of commute across the bridge?
Speaker 15: Yes, we allow outsiders. We have kids from Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. Actually, one of our families is so dedicated to it their third child, isn't it right now? And they come two hours each way for every drill or parade or whatever we do.
Speaker 3: That is a testament to the program right there, And let my listeners know what their young people will experience if they get involved in the program.
Speaker 9: So the minimum age is eight.
Speaker 15: They just have to be eight by the start of recruit training, which is you know, in quotes boot camp for our young Marines. You have to go through a recruit training, pass the tests, and then you graduate to be a young Marine typically seven eight weeks later. It's Saturday based, it's weekend based. But they will learn military American history, they learn how to march, they learn military jargon. They increase their health standards. Obviously, we work on pt and healthy drug free lifestyles. We have guest speakers in. We work on life skills and field skills anything. I mean, your listeners, if somebody wants to come teach our kids, you know, we teach you know how to change a tires safely on the side of the road, or how to shoot arrows or you know, proper stands for shooting positions or fishing, setting up shelters, whatever it is, we love it.
Speaker 3: It's it's don't want a new gate from the Kentucky Young Rings. It sounds a lot like the skills you learned, maybe like a scouting camp or a scouting kind of thing, right.
Speaker 9: Valuable scouts on steroids.
Speaker 3: Two scouts on steroids. It's better than boy scouts, you got to say. I'll say, it's standards and levels and expectations and all of that.
Speaker 15: And then they earn their rank and they can earn trips and opportunit unities. Obviously they meet great people. But like we have one right now in Rhode Island at Drill and Ceremonies School, learning from you know, Marine Corps drill instructors how to properly march and call cadence and do color guard and fold a flag. And then we have another, our senior Abby Smith, who you've had on the show. She's out in the Grand Tetons on a wilderness adventure, out there hiking and you know who knows kayaking or repelling.
Speaker 8: I have no idea what she's doing.
Speaker 7: They're not posting a.
Speaker 15: Lot of photos, but I can't wait to hear you.
Speaker 3: Know here that's great Northern Kentucky Young Marines n KY Young Marines dot com. So I'll strongly encourage my listeners. Do you have young people in your world? You just you're going to be amazed at how what this is a transformational kind of organization.
Speaker 9: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're turning these young people into true patriots, good.
Speaker 15: Kids into great leaders is the.
Speaker 3: Our motto, and that is the key to success in life.
Speaker 15: And we do have a birthday ball in October that the public is invited to. Oh really, and it's on ob posted on our website. Yes, October twenty.
Speaker 3: Fifth, Kwyyong Marines dot com. Get over there and also get the Patriots Landing. Hurry up and get that bourbon, for it's gone. It'll probably be gone before the show's over this morning. Joe Lynn and of course Jake, Jake, are you part of the Northern Kentucky Young Marines. I'll put you on a spot.
Speaker 12: No you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I figured you didn't chime in because you weren't.
Speaker 10: Tell them what you do, though I followed my dad's footsteps a little bit. We actually just started a program underneath Patriots Landing. It's called the Young Patriot Project. We have a website and we're growing that just.
Speaker 17: Now, solid Young Patriot Project, Brother, Young Patriot Project dot org dot org.
Speaker 9: And it's uh telling what it is, sir.
Speaker 10: It's we're taking high school students and pairing them with local veterans and come up with a short curriculum. We're going into middle schools and teaching about the importance of faith and patriotism.
Speaker 3: That's outstanding. You gotta be so proud.
Speaker 9: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: Brother. I love being surrounded by you folks. It just gives me a real great uplifting spirit. There is a future in America. It is a bright one with folks like this in my studio right now. Joe Lynn, thank you so much for coming in. I appreciate your delivering. It's just a real pleasure. I'll have Joe add those websites to the links at fifty five krs dot com. Folks, hope you stick around.
Speaker 5: I'll be right back fifty five.
Speaker 3: Fifty five karrosee de talk station. I don't know about you. I just get so inspired by those folks, Patriots Landing, the Northern Kentucky Young Marines, and the great work that they're doing each and every day. So a little curb ball this morning, special visit. They weren't supposed to be on the show or scheduled, but I was happy to see them, and of course extra special because I'm now in possession of Patriots Landing straight bourbon whiskey. Hurry up and get yours. There's only a couple bottles left, if there even are any left. But there are other items at Patriots Landing dot org and order and help out the American veteran what they're doing there. It's excellent organization. Early in the program, always brilliant. Jack Atherton Historical Review, A History of Useful Idiots. He's great, Donovan and Neil one small step campaign. You can get involved, tiny little bits, everything counts. Every little bit counts, like the flea urinating in the Pacific Ocean. You can do one thing and move us in the right direction. As we approach America's two undred and fiftieth birthday, information at fifty five kr SE dot com and how you get involved Congressman Thomas Massey, of course the target of Donald Trump's laughing about that. We talked about Epstein Transparency Act. We talk about the prep Repeal Act and the Prime Act at the podcast fifty five car sea dot com. Tune in tomorrow. I heard need the aviation expert Jay Ratliff joins the program every Thursday. I'm sure there'll be more going on beyond that. Thank you Joe Strecker for producing the show. You do a great job, my friend. Folks, have a wonderful day, and then don't go away. Cous Glenn Beeck is next.
Speaker 11: President Trump made clear that a peaceful resolution was possible if I Ran agreed to give up its nuclear weapons ambitions.
Speaker 2: Another updates at the top of the hour fifty five krz.
Speaker 3: The Talk stage