Speaker 1: Apreciate that. So let's talk about you. I want to know how you got into the industry. How did you start making a name for yourself? How are you on the private socke couch right now? It's all it's all about you.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's a bit surreal that I'm here.
Speaker 3: I'm from a tiny, tiny town, super seasonal town in Michigan, Okay.
Speaker 2: So in the summer it's kind of happening. In the winter it's like dead.
Speaker 3: Just for a little background, and I was I started, you know, like about a year ago.
Speaker 2: I was like, you know, I want to live like a really interesting.
Speaker 3: Life, you know, I want to have more fun and not be so limited to this town because I feel like I want to be more creative. That's kind of where it started, Like how do I incorporate passion and more creativity into my life?
Speaker 1: So in this town where you like promiscuous in the town, are you always kind of like in a sexual kind of being because porn's just you know, it's not just like a nine to five job. There's a lot of other things. If you you know, if you you can excel at it in a lot of ways. But everyone has your own niche So how do you kind of feel like you fit in that kind of scenario being from a small town. I am the same way. It's like I always knew that, not that I didn't fit in, but that I stuck out and kind of those kinds of things. So it wasn't a shock, but it was a shock of things. So were you stripping were you kind of like working at a Hooter's like something where people are like, it's that like not that like okay, well and not that we all grow up in one day want to be a porn star. But you know what I mean, it's back just going into the you know, the sex industry. Was that something that your friends and family were like totally shocked by?
Speaker 2: So what a fun question.
Speaker 3: I'm actually, in my personal life, before I like got into porn, I was known as like the prude, like the girl that like was like super goody goody, like never really I even would have boyfriends, Like in Quarantine, I had a boyfriend and we never even had sex.
Speaker 1: So no blowjobs, no hand jobs.
Speaker 3: You're like, well, I would give them some blowjobs and stuff, but we never had sex because I was always kind of like I wanted to for me it's like either sex needs to like really be something on a whole new level like in my intimate life, Like okay, like it needs to be mind body spirit for me for it to be enjoyable, or it's work, and it's like I get to be this other like character and being free in that side.
Speaker 2: Of my life.
Speaker 3: Like I'm very like have my life categorized sort of? But how I got into everything? Like I went to private school, very goody goodye never. I just got my first sex toy like less than six months ago.
Speaker 1: So where did the rebellious come from? Like how did they got more?
Speaker 3: I just wanted like some zest in my life and I decided I was in college like five.
Speaker 2: Years hated it. I was like like I didn't hate it, but I just like wanted more spice.
Speaker 1: And I was like this is now, buy more spice, more sex, more What does spice mean for me?
Speaker 2: Like that day like fun outfits and the sex and the making.
Speaker 1: So were you watching porn before? Just because you say that you know that you're considered like a prude or of sorts and things like that, but would you consider like did you still watch porn? Was it just privately that you were being a freak and nobody knew about it, or how did you know that these costumes and these things were out there that you wanted this spice, like, how do you you know, get into that?
Speaker 3: I just have always I feel like for me, porn sort of a stepping stone. I didn't really know where to start. I just knew I wanted to be creative and I wanted to be noticed to a certain extent.
Speaker 1: And I cheers.
Speaker 3: And you know, and I love myself naked. I'm always not wearing clothes, like like growing up, I've always like hated clothes, and so I was like, you know, I feel like when I'm on a porn set, I'm honestly my true self because I get to be naked, I get to express myself. I get to like put on a performance, like all eyes on me in that moment when you know, especially you know, the sex part of the porno, it's like everyone's quiet, everyone's just.
Speaker 2: You know, watching me perform.
Speaker 3: And I that's where I I feel like it's really fun. Yeah, the whole like and who knows, like it gets porn right now, but like who knows in my future, like I'll do I look like I have no bounds of my creativity.
Speaker 1: So you basically just jumped head first and just like fuck it. Yeah, I don't know what I want, but I want something and this feels good and there's nothing wrong with that. You know, you're young, you're navigating your life. You feel like you know, you're very free spirit. I can tell that about yourself. So it's like finding you know, things that think about if someone from myself it's been in the industry for the time I have, is like, that's great because for me to have those exact same way, it's always to be like a young, dumb and full of comp but at some point it needs to come with some direction as far as and not immediately whatever, But what do these things mean and where's it leading up to? Because it's like, do you really want to be in porn because nowadays it's like there's not a lot of stars. There's porn you know, actresses, there's porn things, and there's not even a lot of companies that you know that are that well it's because of it only fans and things like that. So do you like the part of being on this set or do you just like because you could be on your own set for your only fans, Which do you like the better?
Speaker 3: Through and through A hundred is million, million, trillion percent love being on set?
Speaker 2: I really I love the script.
Speaker 3: I love having people around, the light crew, the camera crew, like the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Like I really doing a lot of what is it? What do they call? It's not gonza? I see, I didn't do a lot of script things. I gonzo, Yeah, which I played roles. I don't what do they call that? Porn? Now? I feel so outdated? But what is it called? It's gonzo?
Speaker 2: And just like mainstream they call it ice post.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I've put out of the loop for a long time. But the thing is, I would do like certain roles in those things, but I never had a lot of dialogue. To me, it was just like straight fucking to the point.
Speaker 2: And super heavy dialogue for.
Speaker 1: The same page for less times. Great great, right, I know? Right?
Speaker 2: So you know I kind of like it because, like I said, who knows?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So, like I love porn, and even if I do venture off.
Speaker 3: On other things in life like movies, music videos, whatever, I don't sing that I would love to like break it down on a music video or something. I'll probably always incorporate mainstream important into my life.
Speaker 1: And what are some companies that really made you have this feeling that you love being on set?
Speaker 3: So the ones I've been able to work with so far, I've actually only been in the industry for about three months.
Speaker 2: So like twelve weeks. It's been crazy.
Speaker 3: Such a like, Okay, I always say slogan's backwards.
Speaker 2: I think this is the right way, does it? Wind World? I say that right, win World, Yeah, Whirlwind, see World.
Speaker 1: I was like, hold up, wait a minute, okay, yeah, anywhos tomato? Tomato?
Speaker 2: It's okay, yes, Tomato.
Speaker 1: So not very many, not very many of the Digital.
Speaker 3: Playground for for just to give a little shout out to Marvin, He's been great. I've worked with him only twice, but in those two times, I've been like, so.
Speaker 1: Is this a director or performer? Uh?
Speaker 2: Director?
Speaker 3: For Digital Playground and Brawsers, and being on that type of set is really exhilarating because there's a fashion crew, there's a.
Speaker 2: Makeup crew, and then they stay the whole set.
Speaker 3: They're not just like, here's your make appears you're all at peace, like they're there, They're in it like and I think that's where I find my light is being surrounded by so many people that are that are passionate, at least I think they are. I mean, I guess I only get to know them for that short day. It's kind of like it was set. Sometimes I run back into people, but it's not guaranteed. So in that moment, I feel like I'm for me and my personal life. What I feel like is happening on set feels like everyone's happy and passionate about what they do.
Speaker 1: And I think, how many scenes have you done?
Speaker 3: So? I counted this month and it's thirteen. I did this month, okay, and who knows, maybe my agent will get me like three more.
Speaker 1: And I love do you have a number? Or do you just like whatever comes? You're away?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty like with like I love working four to five days a week. Okay, yeah, I actually feel like it's the last day. I could not fall asleep, and I was like doing calculations. I'm like a geek and like do mathema phone and I started calculate how what my body count would be at the end of the year if I.
Speaker 2: Was doing thirteen scenes.
Speaker 1: But are you? But you also have to think about because imporant porn things. People think that there are so many people. There's actually a small pool of people. So it's like, are you counting number of times or number of people, because then your number actually.
Speaker 2: In that moment, I was counting times.
Speaker 3: And but like you know how I told you my backstory of my life before porn. That seems like like vlla yeah, no, like a lot.
Speaker 2: Like I'm like, wow, I'm really like geting in.
Speaker 1: So you weren't having how much I get it? So now it's like you're opening, You're like you're becoming this sexual creature very much. So, so do you feel what have you learned from porn sexually currently, like that you didn't have in your personal.
Speaker 3: Life for instance, like kind of like a sub story, but like still relevant to your question. I was getting my nails done like yesterday, and.
Speaker 1: I'm not like.
Speaker 3: I can think of like creative sex in the way of like a pornal like for the viewer, right, but like I don't always think of sex and like pleasure, Like I'm like I like to think of it in the viewer's seat more than my own seat. That makes any sense, it is, I was there anybod nails and I'm like oh man, I would just like really be loving to suck some dick right now on side, Like I don't know, and that was new for me, and I think that I am just becoming more and more you know, craving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's who unlocked your like freak though, because it has to be like was there a guy that got you into porn? Like there has to be like you're missing a whole sig. Yeah you're in a little town, yeah whatever, Like I've been around the block, Kenney, So let's get to that point of where the juice big dick or soon like they would you be like, come here, little girl, there's a whole new world over here. Let me put you on my red carpet, my magic carpet, and give you all the dicks that you would need. So what happens?
Speaker 2: You know, it all started.
Speaker 3: Within I like had this like one little boyfriend thing and he used to live in New York, so like he was open to all that he like told me he used to get like like was the bodies.
Speaker 2: Yes, he was a freak. So then that like I already was in my imagination. And then when I.
Speaker 1: Didn't want to outwork because you were still in this small town, like I'm a girl, people are gonna look bad about me if I want whatever.
Speaker 2: I never really cared that. I just didn't even know, like I couldn't put that mess.
Speaker 3: So even like joined the before moved out here, I joined a dating app to like maybe like I've never been on a dating app ever, and I joined it bumbled because I wanted to meet a girl. I never had such a girl before born, So I was like, oh, like I just have all these like wants and desires deep down that.
Speaker 1: I sat beingeful filmed.
Speaker 3: Yes, I guess I've always had my inner freak. I guess I kind of like suppressed that earlier.
Speaker 1: I feel like you say that with like such like it's bad, but it's definitely it's really not like how old are you? I'm twenty five, so that's like such a young age. I started when I was twenty one, And it's one of those things too. I was glad that I started that age because I feel like at that time that you really knew that did you know everything? Because you don't know shit at twenty one. But as far as like the what people can stray you to believe that things are gonna be so for me and my you know, journey was about what I wanted in my sexual mean because I was from a small town too. Anytime I kissed a girl was because we were drunk day acted like we didn't happen, and then yeah, way, but I like it, but nobody wanted to talk about it, you know what I mean. But I'm like, but wait, I know it happened. I'm pretty sure there's a picture. But one of those things. So the same way I didn't have, you know, I wasn't I worked alongside a girl when I got into porn because we had similar body types, but it wasn't a big girl. Girl wasn't bally big back then. And then they asked for the first time if I would work with the girl, and I loved it. So it was the same thing. But I feel like sometimes you're like you're afraid own it, own your sexuality, own those things. And that's why you know, it's a good space that you did be for you to like know that you maybe didn't know how to do these things in your personal life, but you came to a safe space that you can be like, hey, there's a bunch of like freaks or like sexual interest that I like that, like, let me see what I can tap into. It's cool.
Speaker 3: And I was even just thinking to myself the other day because I've never done a clap yet my only fans, I just kind of wanted to, like ease and everything. But I'm feeling kind of ready, and I was gonna, like, you know, maybe make a little list.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think everyone's beautiful.
Speaker 1: So who's your hit list for your only fans? If you had a choice to be, like, let's say three girls and three guys, and if you could have anybody, doesn't matter if they're current or retired.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Lana Rhodes, I just love her. I know, I think she's literally amazing and beautiful and one lover story okay, yeah one, I'm really bad at names, but a danger all.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think that she seems really genuine.
Speaker 1: So and but why do you but why do you? Did you see her porn? Like yeah, you say the name like, I don't know, Bella somebody, but it's like because.
Speaker 2: Both of them take it into the ass multiple times.
Speaker 1: So that's her type of porn. Okay, now working.
Speaker 2: On Well, I'm into anal.
Speaker 3: I do perform anal, so I wanted to like see because my own anal scenes haven't dropped yet.
Speaker 1: So those are top girls.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, what the fuck does it look like on camera as a.
Speaker 1: Viewer because Atana, but I know a Bella is they?
Speaker 3: Yes, And Milana's really like freaky video that I like and kind of end she like had rubber dulcks up er ass like like popped out. Okay, so we tried that, no, but tried copying her too much by well, I mean in your personal life before.
Speaker 1: You know, I totally would, Okay, what have you put in there to like see if you could pop something up just about just about like yeah, so tame we got. I've got homework to do.
Speaker 2: Miss I need I need a different object.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's two. What's the third?
Speaker 2: Riley read for sure, I've actually reached out to her on Twitter. I was like, I'm just gonna like, did she.
Speaker 1: That was it? Left it? And Red?
Speaker 2: I think I have actually haven't checked back.
Speaker 1: I look fairly kind of similar. I'm sure you get that not the child like very similarly, but she definitely could be like.
Speaker 2: I think it would be off ass videos.
Speaker 3: So that's why I reached out to her and I'm like, yo, girl, I think that I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't even know if she's shooting anymore.
Speaker 3: Honestly, though, you do really like like you are like totally my type.
Speaker 1: I loved the chair, But you never watched my porn?
Speaker 2: No, I have not, but I actually haven't watched it in Briley Reads either.
Speaker 1: So you just so, what is your basis on the female part? Like what do you just based off general looks? Or because how they fuck? You know what?
Speaker 2: A fun question? So I guess for females, I it's weird.
Speaker 3: I don't necessarily watch how they fuck, but it's like okay, visually of course, and then the way they behave and how they hold themselves.
Speaker 1: But that's the part of watching people fuck.
Speaker 2: Like their personality. Well, I feel like, well, I'm telling maybe I get dangerously obsessed with you and everybody.
Speaker 1: If I didn't, if I watch the porn, I'm should have done your homework.
Speaker 3: What are you doing tonight? Can I come up like everyone like, yo, you don't settle down?
Speaker 1: You're funny. But no, it's just intriguing because I think that, like myself, I didn't watch porn prior to being in the industry. But I was always a sexual person, so and then when I got into porn, it was difficult to watch porn because I knew everybody. So you feel like you're like spying on your friends fucking like at a partying but not that it's not hot, but it's just like doesn't it didn't get me off? So I feel like I can it off to Like my imagination is very kinky and wild, like I could just sit here and.
Speaker 2: I like to like close my eyes, like not even clos coming myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just did private. I still love port.
Speaker 3: I don't like to spend enough time on it because I I would watch more, but it's like lately I've been working and I get so freaking tired.
Speaker 1: Just passed out watching search History.
Speaker 2: It's always girl girl. I love girls.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, don't get wrong, I love dick too, like I'm totally like by whatever, but I love girls and it's something I've never even had sex with the girl privately still, and I think I totally want.
Speaker 2: To be with a girl. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm super interested in woman. I think that.
Speaker 1: But would you be in a monogamous relationship with the girl would be Polly relationship Polly Booth Show. Yeah, because you can't get up with a dick.
Speaker 2: No, the dick doesn't have to be present and give you two girls.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, that's true, or it can be.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm you're open to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's whateversonality, Okay, what's inside?
Speaker 1: All right? So we said the three females that was your hit list, but have males, some dudes, Okay, some dicks from there for the fans. I mean, that's what I'm sure they want you to see.
Speaker 2: Are you Ricky's room really bad?
Speaker 3: So? Okay, I saw that little like Peaksey of Kylie Rockett and Scarlet Scandal.
Speaker 2: They did like a little thing with him, and it was like that looks so cool. Definitely want to be involved in that.
Speaker 3: So Ricky, for sure, we were supposed to be seen and ended up getting canceled.
Speaker 2: And they told me through the grape vine and he was bummed.
Speaker 1: Hey, I mean, I'm pretty sure if you hit him. I've been his DMS and said, hey, I want to be a part of Ricky's but is it bedroom or Rickey's room Ricky's room? Then I'm sure he would sign you up for Ricky's room. I definitely why not. You're a hot girl, You're someone who hasn't been in the industry that long, so you still like I feel like, not that it matters how long you've been in the business, but I feel like you like you're very eager to do those things now because it's like it's new, it's fresh. He's someone that it's the first one to be fucking him. So I feel like for me those kind of first time when you with your first performers, kind of like first date but fucking yeah, it is nervous a little bit, but then it's like, you know you're fucking anyway, so it's already gonna to go down, but you just sealed the deal.
Speaker 2: It's great. And then okay, so it's number two, okay, and I think he kind of knows. But Oliver Finn, Okay, have no clue. He's a hussy model. I think I said his last name, right.
Speaker 1: I don't know any new people. Forgive me of my ignorance of that because I haven't shot in over five or six years. So yes, and tell us about Oliver Finn that, yeah, I like.
Speaker 3: Him because Okay, so I my first ever event that I went to. I never even shot mainstream video. I just like came to this cameo event that made you made me do but again, never shot anything.
Speaker 2: Just didn't even know what I was doing.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 2: Showed up. We ended up having a little conversation.
Speaker 3: At the end, and it was just like genuine and nice and plus he's handsome and he.
Speaker 2: Takes really good care of his body.
Speaker 1: He's pretty ripped. Okay, so he was he's somebody that you would like, dangn your personal life, probably nobody attracted to yes, Okay, yeah, yeah, I think he's fun, Like he looks like he seems like a good like friend, Like he like goes with hikes and stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm I gonna like that.
Speaker 1: Do you fuck your friends?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't like friends. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was literally like telling the mom, I'm like, do you think she'll like be into me?
Speaker 1: So your mom knows about your whole You're like, you tell her about your scenes afterwards.
Speaker 2: Or she's like, you know anal girl, boy girl, Okay.
Speaker 1: Tell us more about that. Was that always like that? Because you being from a small town too, sometimes I could be looked upon bad or whatever they want to put on us, YadA YadA. But being you know your mom, what kind of how did that conversation start.
Speaker 3: I've always been extremely open with my mom. I've always been a little uh different, even just like through my style as a kid, Like I've always like dressed really eccentric and like I was always very like out there and very chatty and just naughty kind of when I got a little older, like flirty, flirty and like I'd like to go to concerts and do you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, what kind of are we There's a lot of there's like there's that, there's a there's a lot of things. So you like to party, you like to have a fun time. Yeah, so she knew that she knew these things at that time as well.
Speaker 3: Yes, So okay, that's kind of like we're open and started like even she'd be like if you're a little to buzz and.
Speaker 2: You need to ride home? Nice?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she would totally like always, which is space to do that? Yes, And I've actually changed my name in my personal life too, So that's kind of like word started.
Speaker 2: That was about five years ago now, but it's time flies.
Speaker 1: Why did you change your life name in your personal life.
Speaker 2: I've never resonated with that name even in the mirror. Was like this thing.
Speaker 3: So I told her I was a young child, like I was like seven, you know, and never.
Speaker 1: You feel comfortable saying your name. No, okay, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not for now.
Speaker 3: But it's another like very so like I go by Theodore, it's another very like princessy name.
Speaker 2: That's a little very princessy.
Speaker 1: So you changed it legally to Theodore.
Speaker 2: I'm about to leave, it will be a different name.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I thought that that's what and then that's.
Speaker 2: Why it was yeah, my first, middle and last name. Yeah. So that's kind of where like the boldness started.
Speaker 1: Right. Did your parents feel a type of way because it was something that they gave you And was it a conversation in that ever or were they really like, She's like, you know what, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: She never really cared, you know, and they all call me by that names. It's been so long and she never really cared. So that's where like my big like bold thing with her started.
Speaker 2: And she was super accepting of that.
Speaker 3: And then from there, you know, I kind of like one on this road trip with my good friend across the country during COVID and like, I kind of opened up. She was the first person I ever opened up to about sex work, and I was like, yo, girl, you know, we had so many hours in the car kind of just end up venting, and I'm like, I think I want to do OnlyFans. That's kind of how I started it with her. And I was like, maybe webcam and who knows, maybe fuck on camera and film in and put it on board of I don't know. So I told her that and she was super supportive. And then I told my mom and she was so down. You have no idea. We like brainstained, my brainstormed my name which is wasn't Theodora, it was actually Mia, my firstborn name. And we literally had the basement and we put black.
Speaker 2: Sheets in a corner because we don't want anyone to see where I was. And I covered up all my.
Speaker 3: Tattoos and I covered up all my tattoos.
Speaker 2: And I wore a mask, a bunny mask, and so that was my identity.
Speaker 1: Like I was very secretive, okay, very scared, you know, nervous to like do this, Oh, because you're doing it, I'm OnlyFans, got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's thought that was look at me.
Speaker 1: I was like, where is this outphit coming from?
Speaker 2: And yeah, and I would wear it all the time and that'd be like my thing.
Speaker 1: So that was your thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very kind of like dark.
Speaker 3: I was kind yeah, okay, so that's how it started. She was like so down because I was just me and her living together at that point. She divorced my stepdad and we were at that point we were kind of is she too very free?
Speaker 1: Like it is like do you get some of these traits maybe from your mom? And maybe's that why she's understanding or yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think I don't know what the heck happened with me. I'm just like this the walls person. But she's a little.
Speaker 2: Bit oob reserved. But she also.
Speaker 3: Is down to have an extraordinary life. So we kind of sit on that was our venture. We're like, let's do this porn thing. Let's try to have this extraordinary life that's super memorable and never a dull day, and you know, and so yeah, she's been amazing supportive.
Speaker 1: It's always you know, important for you know, like myself, I you know, I always go back be as me and me being a performer. It's like peop would always like, oh, but what are your parents. I'm like, they're actually like it's not like they're like, oh my god, I've been waiting for this day my whole life. But it's like they were very accepting of, you know, if that's what I wanted to do, and wanting to know that if I was with my decision and all those things that made it really a lot easier to like integrate into my new like next chapter of life and like not feeling any type of way other than just doing what I wanted to do and being supported. So it felt really good, like good feelings, Well your day.
Speaker 2: Ones support you, and I mean that's kind of all you needed, like to really get your fuel going.
Speaker 3: I feel like, I mean, people can do it on their own without the family support thing, but it just helps.
Speaker 1: Did she give you any kind of advice coming into the business, Always.
Speaker 3: Be myself and not everyone is what they seem, you know.
Speaker 2: I think that's my biggest lesson I've learned since I moved to LA. It's nothing even negative that that statement sounded negative. And I don't even judge anyone, like like everyone's I like LA because everyone's.
Speaker 3: Doing what they need to do because they want to do and they're chasing a dream. Usually that's kind of like what the vibe is here, and I like that and I support that, but I don't I don't judge people for doing anything it takes to get the top. But that's something you need to put in the back of your mind that some people here are willing to do what it takes anything to get to the top.
Speaker 2: And you got to be a little careful.
Speaker 1: Have you sometimes been those scenarios happening since been here? Or more from the outside looking in.
Speaker 3: More from the outside looking in, or just like a broad statement like there was no one that like showed me like oh that's for sure gonna happen or anything like that, no example or anything like that, even like for famous people or anything. It's just kind of like the truth of life. And Mom's like a super realist and she's like, you know, like love hard, like I wear my heart on my sleeve and I love everybody I meet so much, and like I'm super friendly, but just you know, watch out a little, because sometimes I can love too hard and like and then it bites me and you gotta just watch out just a little, just a little, just a little bit.
Speaker 1: Describe something that's exciting in your life right now.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't even know where to start. Everything in my life it's so exciting. I'm a gypsy, Okay, So backing it up, before I moved out here, I like did anything it took to make this.
Speaker 2: Dream of reality. So my god, I did like all those crazy shit.
Speaker 3: So like now being here, my whole life is exciting. Like every day is so cool. I can't even believe. I'm like pinching, pinching, pinch me, like like this being on your podcast, My Perserver.
Speaker 1: Cool popping her cherry hair, Private Talk. This is our first ever podcast, and we're very happy that you chose us. Because of anything, it should definitely be the favorite big Booty Queen Miss Texas. Yes, even though she's still needs to do homework to see what those real movies are. But you know she's heard my name before, hasn't It is your first celebrity crush.
Speaker 2: Okay, I totally know the answer to that.
Speaker 3: Her name is sick brain okay, and she is like does like scream o music, and I have literally the biggest crush on her in the entire universe.
Speaker 1: I haven't don't noticed this is a drama, but I mean a genre, so I'm guessing it's just screaming EMAO music.
Speaker 2: She's only like.
Speaker 3: A collab with Scrillis and Heelot Smith, so she's like, you know, cool, like yeah, you know, not just.
Speaker 2: Screams, but she does. She.
Speaker 3: I am kind of intrigued that she's so wildly different than me. She's like very much more in that emo category, like tatted from head to toe.
Speaker 2: And I'm like princess little girl girl.
Speaker 3: And like I find that to be really cool. I'm like dying to do a photo with her, and I want to do this, like.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know, my mom takes it sometimes just putting it out there in the universe and a big manifester, you know what I mean. The more you go, the more you slide in the dms. You may take one time, it may take twice, it may take a couple of times. It may be talking about it and being like what what she likes it? You you never know, You never just never know because sometimes you know, in life, people are you know, busy and they don't always get to check their DM. So you know, sometimes I.
Speaker 2: Did deem here like quite literally four days ago, I did it.
Speaker 1: So what is your dating life currently?
Speaker 2: Single? Single? Single? Single? Single?
Speaker 1: Are you on dating apps here in LA? You said you did one before? How do you meet people in LA to date them?
Speaker 3: I'm not super interested in dating. Yeah, I'm just kinda like into myself, Like this is the first time we've even had any type of like career, so it's it's really cool to see this all flourish. And I'm really just kind of into that right now. And if I were to date, so I want to probably be sick brains. So I'm just gonna hold out for that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sometimes holding out is the best option because you know that's what you really want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if that's what it is, but we'll see.
Speaker 3: I'm just kind of joking, but yeah, my dating life right now is a little bleak.
Speaker 2: But I'm cool that because like my sex life is great.
Speaker 1: That's true. So what company do you want to work for that you have not worked for yet? You've only done.
Speaker 3: Thirteen Well, I've done thirteen scenes this month, so I've been in for three.
Speaker 1: But you've been in for three months. You've been how many videos total in those three months?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm terrible math, but like you.
Speaker 1: Just told me, you were a whole math person.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I'm a calculatory person. I'm a MATHI with the calculator.
Speaker 1: Okay, you mighta start counting on your fingers and toes because I know it's gonna whoa, I.
Speaker 2: Do bote thirteen scenes a month, so whatever that is?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So six, seven, eight, nine, D thirty nine?
Speaker 1: Yes, have it? And how many guys have been in those thirty nine scenes? Do you only do like one on one scenes? Do you do multiple pep partners?
Speaker 2: Anything?
Speaker 1: So you're down for gangbangs? You're down for okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, definitely. Like I'm kind of figuring out how to like strategize that TVH Like do I just do my DP reveal only on my OnlyFans and like it's not available anywhere else and I don't let any companies have that, and like that's mine or do I? You know? So that's kind of something I'm daffling with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's kind of like you know what we spoke about earlier. I was like finding like it's fun and all this stuff and sex was great, but it's like, now let's use the sex and figure out what that what that really means down for monetary reasons, yeah, business reasons, longevity reasons, and like you know, just having fun and yeah, all those things that because it's all those things, you know, it's.
Speaker 2: Done being beautiful, having fun and being in you know, making that bad.
Speaker 1: You know for sure there's nothing wrong with that. I mean that people you're helping people want orgasm at a time. So why not give back to miss right? What is your dream scene? I know you're kind of all over the place, you haven't done that many things, because there's something that you could do if you could do tomorrow and set it up, what would that be?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Okay, wait to back it up, my dream company to work with is for sure Playboy.
Speaker 2: I mean, like is that everybody's Playboy? Vixen? Blackened? And then moving forward? Wait, what was your question?
Speaker 1: What's your dream scene?
Speaker 2: Oh? My dream scene?
Speaker 3: Okay, well it's kind of something I came up with actually.
Speaker 2: So for Halloween, this is my little idea.
Speaker 3: I want all of us Motley girls are like a good amount of us, like so far ready till like five of the girls and they seem to be down that were three of us are going to hopefully do a matching costume.
Speaker 2: Charlie's Angels situation, and I would love some thank you.
Speaker 3: And then so my hope, long story short is that after the you know, Motley Halloween party, I'm hoping I can get a group of us to do a group orgy in our costumes. Cute, yeah, but I want to you know, produce it, like maybe you'd have someone they're helping me film it obviously, but you know, and I probably let all the girls post it.
Speaker 2: To their porn of it, I'm sure, but it's something I would do.
Speaker 1: It's definitely something doable, dog I said. It's all takes a little structure. It takes you know, getting all that done and making sure people aren't too drunk, to make sure that after that party having fun. Maybe do it before, maybe before I was kind of the party, and then like.
Speaker 2: Like have it, like I'd make it into a story somehow. And then maybe that's not realistic because you're but I.
Speaker 1: Just feel like those things are always it's a it's a great idea, but then it's like making it into where it's like you can actually just enjoy the party because people forget what they're doing, or you do it before so that you're already in your costumes and you use little things before or do you do another thing where you just go fuck all of them and do your personal video with each individual and you don't need all of them, see you're.
Speaker 3: Ship, yes, okay, but also my dream scene okay, okay, cheat like and I'm not just saying this because okay, honestly, like, I don't even really quite know you yet, so I'm not even just saying this to your horn.
Speaker 2: Okay, it would be.
Speaker 3: Like you you're kind of like I wasn't joking you seriously, sort of like I like dream girl, Like I have two types of girls, the Emao we type and then like sexy blonde with the fair eyes, the blonde hair, with my big booty, I love titties and ass like. It's like, I yeah, dream scene would be basically you.
Speaker 2: With your.
Speaker 1: I think she wants me to sit on her face and make it, you know, suffocutre. Maybe maybe maybe maybe I'll think about it, you know, if I'm lucky. I mean, my that is very big. I feel like, you know, it's it's it's very large and in charge with you're very tiny, So I feel like I would really not like let you be able to breathe, I want it here your ass or breathing which die in my ass? Yes, that's a liability. I will give me the pen. Sign right, yeah, sign right. What's one subscription that you cannot live without?
Speaker 2: My Amazon Prime? Right?
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, okay, what makes you smile?
Speaker 2: My mom and my best friend, we all live together and they're my life.
Speaker 1: How long we've been out here in California?
Speaker 2: Three months?
Speaker 1: Three months? So all of y'all moved out together. Yeah, like I said, we're still king of it.
Speaker 3: Like so we have like an adress in San Diego, but certainly have best friends. I don't have my own home yet, we're working on it. I stay allout in the manner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so hopefully we all get that figured out here shortly.
Speaker 1: And is your best friend does she doing the same type of work or is she just supportive of your work and she's she's or just or she just thinks you're crazy and just like that's just what you're gonna do.
Speaker 2: No, we are. She's my everything. Gosh, I don't even know where to start with her.
Speaker 1: Slatonic or it's ever been sexual.
Speaker 2: Never been sexual?
Speaker 3: And I don't And you know what's funny is like they say, like some of your most intimate relationships in your life, like are non sexual, and that's I definitely had that with her, Like she's probably like one of her my mom or most intimate relationships I have in my life, and I do not thuck either one of them.
Speaker 1: Well, I believe, I believe that there's I think that there's different types of soul mats. I feel like there's so many bonds and ties with people that aren't always in a romantic setting. Definitely, So I feel like it's more like sounds like that kind of relationship where it's like.
Speaker 2: Yes, she helps with the media, she's very in bold.
Speaker 1: So what is your what is your you know, you've been in the business three months, what is your goal for this just first year? Let's start there.
Speaker 3: Definitely, you know, I you know you mentioned earlier, just loop it back really quick that you know, there's not that many like porn stars anymore, and that's definitely, you know, I feel a little like silly saying that because I feel like maybe a lot of people have a similar goal, But whatever, I'm just gonna own it right now.
Speaker 1: I definitely want to go all the.
Speaker 3: Way, Like I want to like break every record, but you know why not? Like I want to see if I work hard, what what.
Speaker 2: Could come from that?
Speaker 3: Sure, and really putting my heart and soul into everything I do, and what will I see from that? That's what I'm really curious about. So I'm hoping, you know, to go all the way.
Speaker 2: I want to win awards this year.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's even possible in your first year, but that I would freaking freak for an award and just but I want to earn it, like work really hard for sure, I.
Speaker 1: Mean honestly, I mean all those things are obtainable things. I feel like you have again back to like very youthful and very happy energy about being the business. I think that some people sometimes come in for the wrong reasons, and it seems that you're here to have fun, make a name for yourself, and make a business from it. And I think that they definitely can go really far if you just stay, you know, in the game and have your good head on your shoulders.
Speaker 2: Thanks definitely, Tample, Yes, thank you for saying that. It means a lot.
Speaker 1: What is your social media weakness? You know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't really have one.
Speaker 3: I'm not very attached to media. I have my best friend that helps you with media. I've never had my whole life, so it's nothing new.
Speaker 1: So you can't go and like stock your ex boyfriends and another pictures.
Speaker 2: No, I don't get that. No, I don't get that.
Speaker 3: I just liked to be in the now, like live. I'm very in the moment type person, so that's good. I take my pictures and everything like that. I love the creativity aspect of media. It's like I love being full blown, fullheartedly involved in that and the image that's being produced. But as far as like the posting and the schedule of the posting.
Speaker 1: And well more. I meant, Mike, is there like a guilty pleasure?
Speaker 2: Like do you like memes?
Speaker 1: Do you fat? Like you go like rabbit holes and like, you know, you scroll through like hot girls, since you seem to like a lot of female based things. It's more, you know, sometimes we scroll and then we're like, damn, that's thirty minutes of my life. I'm not getting back.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of my last like true scrolling moment.
Speaker 1: If you have to think back that far, it's really not that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really know, it's not all right, let's do this, let's meet.
Speaker 1: So what about what's the best pickup line someone's ever given you? You're an attractive female, you go out. I'm sure you're young. So what has somebody said to you that's gotten your attention? And either you just giggled or you would have and fuck them?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, never don't know one night stand yet? Okay, you don't never say never? Wow, I don't know. People are like, I need to pick.
Speaker 1: It up in my life.
Speaker 2: Come on, if anyone's listening, like, send me your pickup line right now, and like try to win my heart, because right now I think I need a little pickup in that area on my life.
Speaker 1: Or are you saying that you don't get hit on?
Speaker 2: Not really yet?
Speaker 3: When I'm out in public, I definitely like people are You're gonna be surprised by that?
Speaker 2: But I do not.
Speaker 1: Are you just unapproachable and you don't know it because you don't seem that way. But people with me always say like they're like, oh, you have the best resting bitch face. I'm like, I don't mean to. I just am doing what I'm doing at the time, So I'm like, I'm not trying to be unaprepproachable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I yeah, like my whole life that's really kind of like that, even in college and stuff like I never really I don't think I was sinking it though.
Speaker 2: I just like never really cared.
Speaker 1: Okay. What we used to study a.
Speaker 2: Lot about the universe, Like I spent most of my time like in my room.
Speaker 1: Okay, So maybe are you are you? Are you the alpha? Are you? Have you getten some pickup lines to people? Have you thrown some out there? And like shot your shot? I know you've gone through the d MS.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I shot my shot with her?
Speaker 1: So what about in her?
Speaker 2: I have a one o the girl thinking about texting?
Speaker 1: Thinking about what what's the process are you talking about me?
Speaker 2: I do your number?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 2: And I saved it okay, and I don't do that often.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm lucky private I saved it right away. I was like, what's lucky for you is nobody usually gets my number here on private talk, So you welcome today. We had a special day so everyone to speak to me so that things happened for a reason. And I texted you like right away, like you.
Speaker 2: Gave me your number and I was like I'm gonna be say good morning.
Speaker 1: I mean, at least some people. It means, you know, made me know that you were actually going to show up and be on time. So I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: The time, well, I appreciate your time. No time is money.
Speaker 1: This is very true. So did you give a pickup line or not?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, I need I need help. Have you ever taken home a souvenir?
Speaker 2: Hmm?
Speaker 1: You haven't had a one night stand? So I feel like that bug means to know.
Speaker 2: No, Okay, now I'm feeling a little like boring.
Speaker 1: No, I'm very like.
Speaker 2: I think that like, give me like a little more time in la. I think a lot more.
Speaker 1: Things happen to me. Have you ever taken a pill without knowing what it is?
Speaker 3: I do have a pickup line is Oh my god, I'll never forget it, so I will fucking forgot it.
Speaker 1: I did until now.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget it until that one moment I forgot.
Speaker 3: So I'm at this party right and pretty recently, and it was this girl just met me that night, very pretty.
Speaker 2: She's also in my agency. And she goes, she looked at me and like whispered kind of She goes out of everyone here, you're the only one I want to fuck, Like you'd be my Like, you're the one I want to fuck.
Speaker 1: I was like so fucking flattered. I was like, what did you fuck her?
Speaker 3: No? I want you, though, But where I didn't you because I came there with my boss and like left with him, and like, so maybe I stayed a little longer, could have gotten a little freeze on Millham House here, yet I'm staying at the Manor.
Speaker 1: So it's like, so you cannot people in the Manor? No, why don't we call it the manner? That sounds ridiculous? What is that? Halt? It's the model house, the model house, yes, say the model house. I guess. But okay, so you can't fuck each other in the model house, I don't think so, Like, even if you're girls, like I can understand boys.
Speaker 2: I I don't like rules, so that's what me either. But I'm following them right now, right.
Speaker 1: But but I just think that'd be sill. Well maybe, I guess. I don't know, a lot of bitches in one house fucking each other might be a really horrible problem.
Speaker 2: Too, write Yeah, it sounds kind of chabout So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I definitely do.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she knows exactly.
Speaker 1: I feel like, maybe you should go the approach of hey, let's shoot some content. Yeah that I always worked back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah, I'm amazed to even have a list of people in text.
Speaker 1: I'm like, cool, where do you get this list?
Speaker 2: Well, it's just it's a mental list.
Speaker 1: Oh. I was like, is there a list of people giving out these numbers? Have you ever gotten a tattoo you regretted? Do you have any tattoos? I have four.
Speaker 2: I actually love them all, although there's one on my shoulder. It's a crow. But then I started telling people to raven because I'm like crozy like dead things. So this is actually even okay.
Speaker 3: But it's for my biological dad who passed away on Noo, his baby. So I love the meaning behind it. I like love it and everything like that. But my mom helped me get it when I was like fifteen, so I got it for a really long time.
Speaker 1: It's just old. Did all your friends think you were like a badass because she came in like with the tattoo at fifteen at my private school? Yeah? You want to kick you a fifteen?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I've had two of my tattoos at fifteen and the two my other ones I've gotten in my you know, adult life.
Speaker 1: But do you want more or are you done with those?
Speaker 3: I would love more like four I really really want right now, but I'm holding out because I suggest you, Shaid hold up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really mean what about I'm I'm above the money right now. So they don't want tats, Okay, I'm a little abide.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think it's not that they don't want them. I just think that it's like, if you really want them, think about them for a couple years and years your body's not going anywhere, you know what I mean. So it's like you have so much time that you're gonna like develop and be who you are. And that's just like I feel like the female body, eat body is such a beautiful thing that it's like why put all these things? And I get the meanings things, you know what I mean? But yeah, I feel like it's more of a man thing for my it is.
Speaker 2: I agree. I think my little zinky ones, you know, but no bigger than that, no color tattoos.
Speaker 1: So what what you move? Skipped over this one? People go back ever, taking a pill without knowing what it was. No, so you always knew what you were taking. You weren't just an interest and been like, well fuck it, we're all doing it. Let's just do it.
Speaker 3: I've done some questionable things with like drugs and whatnot, but I always knew what I was taking.
Speaker 2: The amount in that pill, maybe not okay, the substance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay. What is one or any common sexual act that you do not like? Is there anything that you're just like, I don't want to do that. I don't want to try that.
Speaker 2: No. No, I literally hope one day in my home.
Speaker 3: Sort of morbid, but I'm just gonna say it, but I want like a tarp room, Like I want a room where I can just like like fluids can go absolutely everywhere and it's not a problem.
Speaker 1: Okay, little kind Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know if I have like any yeah, no. How often do you masturbate lately?
Speaker 3: Often I've been away from my family for like going on two weeks to and a half weeks because I've been in LA full times. I've had a lot of like a lone time, like you didn't like around?
Speaker 1: Are you like a chronic massurba or like if you have that much a long time, you're like coming like seven times before you leave.
Speaker 2: Oh, definitely not. I'm too busy. I'm too busy. So but y'all it's usually really quick do I? I like, I am so busy that I can't even masturbape you want? So?
Speaker 1: Are you more of like a heitzotchie girl or an actual toy like dil do?
Speaker 3: I love my fingers and my vibrator one hundred percent, and I do love my glass toy that's like beat it in it like starts a.
Speaker 2: Little bit bigger and then goes.
Speaker 1: But is it going in you're ass for your pussy?
Speaker 2: Pussy?
Speaker 1: Okay? Usually I only take glass in my ass only because I just don't it's not as giving in your pussy. I just love this toy.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's up with it. I love it.
Speaker 1: You put it in the freezer. I made a cold?
Speaker 2: No what I am?
Speaker 1: Excuse me?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: You learn? Lots of things here with doctor Texas And I'm not a real doctor, but I am the sexual doctor. She is here.
Speaker 2: Give me more.
Speaker 1: Well, have you ever watched porn with somebody?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yep, ex because he started camming with me. How'd that work out not that hot because you know it's not hot is olymptic?
Speaker 2: That ain't it?
Speaker 1: Because of the camera.
Speaker 2: Was always limp the camera because we'd be camming. That's what we started. And it's like, can I get it. I'm not like criticizing him at all or like judging him at all.
Speaker 1: It's just camm could not do anything at all private. It doesn't do anything that's great.
Speaker 2: You know, if it's not, then bite.
Speaker 3: So I mean, but with Chatterbay, like they like demand a blowjup on that that they tip you for that they want it now, and.
Speaker 2: So I understood. But also the picture real quick, I was like, I'm gonna cam.
Speaker 1: Did you get another camming partner or not only do solo stuff now?
Speaker 2: Solo a long time. I only use my fingers on cam and no sex stories. And I was like, fuck myself on the fingers.
Speaker 1: You have like cam daddies that like come and visit you frequently.
Speaker 2: Or like that are like, you know, but I having cammed and like going on two months, I.
Speaker 1: Miss it over there holding their digs waiting for you, like where is she at?
Speaker 2: I know? And none of my porns dropped either. They're like I'm like They've probably missed it.
Speaker 1: So where can we find your porn that it's not out?
Speaker 3: A few have dropped, like only three maybe in like ones new sensations Evil Angel, or maybe that one isn't not Okay.
Speaker 1: Well let's start with this. Let's do your social media where we can find where you post those things, because now I don't.
Speaker 2: Really that's the thing.
Speaker 3: So like, I'm actually taking a whole new approach as far as like my presence online and who I am as a porn star, and how I'm making not a false reality but sort of socially on IG. I mean, you kind of have to to keep your ig, you know, up and running and please explain. So okay, yeah, I'll elaborate. So what I mean by that is, I'm not going I don't plan it. If, okay, say a scene comes down, I'm going to start with Twitter. Say a scene comes out and they you know.
Speaker 2: Do cluster for photos or whatever.
Speaker 3: I will take one of those photos and post it myself instead of retweeting it and either blur out my tits or whatever I need to do to make it a little more goodie goodie, and then post it to mine because at the end of the day, I want them to go to their website and watch.
Speaker 1: Them trying to have like your whole pussy an asshole out for everybody to see you whatever, which is not a bad thing. But the way that I think, maybe how you worded that, I think is why I question what it is. It's because it's like also too, it's like you what the good and bad thing about social media is? Yeah, there we can be too much or there can be too little agreeing things that we want. So for you, I would say to take the advice is use the free publicity from people and the taste one. So you want to do that. That's also the type of scenes you do the companies that you want to wear for it, all those things like that as well, that you don't want to respect those things, and then you do it and you want to you promote what you want out of those things, but you take it out with the same thing is because those companies have been around way longer than you, the way longer than I have, way longer than you know a lot of our viewers, and so use their traffic, you know, don't don't take it down from being like oh yeah, you can still take the pictures and stilly whatever. But it's like I think that takes away from because you're like, well, no, I'm doing it my way and it's better. And I think it's just like it's the collaboration, you know what I mean. I think I mean that's why I said that. The wording that not your meaning behind, but.
Speaker 3: The wording weird nowadays, like literally, so now there's this whole like like conspiracy theory that like Twitter is even in to like lockdown and like like completely ban you if you have any nude photography on there.
Speaker 2: So that's why.
Speaker 3: So it's just much broader than just what I'm trying to do. It's like following the rules of media, like.
Speaker 2: IG is very weird.
Speaker 1: Like I've had to delete like several photos I fall well, I G I think obviously, like a lot of these things, we always get targeted because we're sex workers. You know, I haven't even sucked a dick fuck to dick on camera in six years, and I still get targeted for certain things. But it's because my ass is too big, my thong is too small, this is that whatever, and then there's all these guidelines and so I get those things, but what I'm saying is just don't take away from still using their traffic. You don't have to put a fucking picture with the dick in your mouth, but I have to do whatever. But you can put here's the website, this is my new scene. You can put it vert world, you can do whatever. They even have to put pictures, you know what I mean. My Instagram stuff is I do my own photo shoots. It's a lifestyle branded It's yeah, because I've done those things because of media and the private talk, but you know podcast, so it gives there's nothing on there that you're like that you can see anything, but people still know those things. So you still follow those guidelines of what works for you, but not taking away that you still take dick and you like it and there's nothing wrong with that. When's the last time you've had sex? Yesterday?
Speaker 3: I had a really amazing scene and it was fun because it was three girls and then one guy, Ryan, and I love Ryan, and but I wasn't only got the fuck him.
Speaker 2: So the other two out there just like watch and.
Speaker 1: Like not did that turn you on? You have? It been like a couckold situation.
Speaker 2: Freaking loved every second of it. I loved being the star of the show.
Speaker 3: I like did a lot of fucking in a chair because he was blindfolded, so he was in the chair and I had to like fuck him in the chair, which I've never really done. So I was like, you know, doing one position for a while because the director wasn't being like okay, now changed. It was kind of just like letting me like fuck, and I was like, okay, never really functioning chair.
Speaker 2: I don't really know what I'm doing. And then all of a sudden, I just started like doing some crazy shit, and all of a sudden, I was like in my head, I was like, I'm putting on a full blown show here. I'm like just like like, I went like, that's the girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah important, Yeah, this isn't the amateurs anymore.
Speaker 2: I was like, shit on the director's hard because this is a show. This is a show that I'm putting on here. But yeah, it was super fun. I feel like I really got into that one.
Speaker 1: What is success to you?
Speaker 3: A large amount of money in my bank account all times and not having the amount change even when I'm paying bills.
Speaker 1: So financial independence. Ever filmed yourself having sex prior to porn?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, a boyfriend ever? Tried to like get you to be like, come on, let's just do this. No, you never sent a naked photo.
Speaker 2: No, not really.
Speaker 3: I did like get a little sexy with it near the end when it before I did the only fans thing. I was kind of like getting into that and sent one guy a few nudes, but never like a spread pussy or anything like just like a titty.
Speaker 1: So you currently carry condoms with you when you go out, just in case something happens.
Speaker 3: I don't anymore, but there was a phase I did order my own condoms. Yeah, there was a phase with apparently they were shitting the guys and.
Speaker 2: Like there was like this brand on Instagram.
Speaker 1: And I was like super excited about it, was like sponsored ad.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: I was like stat in order to vibrator from them, like was so excited like all neutral colors.
Speaker 1: No, I hated the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I don't even remember the company because they're just like bleak.
Speaker 1: We shouldn't say anything about them.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I had a phase of that, But no, not anymore.
Speaker 1: So what do you do if you're gonna find somebody that you like?
Speaker 2: I'll be like, you, guys, do you test it? And are you gonna pay me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So are you willing to do extracurricular to activities? Are you only doing scenes on camera for OnlyFans and companies right now?
Speaker 2: Only doing scenes I can't remember and for companies? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is something that you are afraid to try?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: I definitely am a bit afraid to try DP just because the whole like tearing situation.
Speaker 2: You know, like I don't have like paid work relief or anything like that.
Speaker 1: As you know, there's work, get out of here. Yeah you don't know, you haven't changed.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I know bullshit.
Speaker 1: But have you heard horror stories? Is this why or like or has it? Or have you tried because of anal in your in yourself and things have happened? Like why are you? Are you just the third part a control freaking think that that may happen. So it's scaring you.
Speaker 3: I think that it could happen. And I'm riding a lot on this. Like I said, I like am still gypsy. I'm still figuring out my live. I don't have so many things I need to be a responsible person like in life, and so I think once I hit that point, I'll feel and have my only fans more established where I could ride that out as an income. And you know, right now, my eggs are a kind of all one basket, and I knew that going into it was my plan. So now my plan is to you know, put an egg in this basket and then that one, and then and once I have a few more baskets going on, I'll feel more ready to do an extreme.
Speaker 2: Scene like that.
Speaker 1: I agree with that, and I think that that's definitely an approach that is good to take. I think that. But as as far as like the act of and being afraid of something, I think that it all comes with due time. If that's something that you're really horny for and you really want and you're really excited, there's not really many moves that they can really do in DP, so.
Speaker 2: I did not think of that.
Speaker 1: So it's like it's like you gotta think about it. Because for me, I'm a control of freaks. So I'm like, we're what we're doing? How are we doing this? And I want to think about everything beforehand. But that's also what psyched me. And when I did it, I was like, this is not really I mean then, mind you. I did it one time, but it was enjoyable. Time, it was like the quickest orgasm that I ever had. It Again, I am not shooting on cameras, so no, and it's not something in my personal life. I think two men that I don't like. I'm just I don't get off to being fucked by two men in my like ever. I think it's just too much work for me. I'd rather have a lot of work. I'd rather have a girl and a guy, you know what I mean, because it's like best of both worlds. I'd like to have my cake and eat it too. So yeah, too many dicks not okay, you know. Yeah. So I'm just saying, but if that's something that you want to do at the time that you're wanting to do it is is just think of it because if that when you're horning enough to do anything anything, you're not gonna tear. You're not gonna do whatever. You take the precautions because you know what I mean. It's like if you're clammed up and you hate it and you don't want to do it, you're more likely to tear. If it's something that you already want on the table of things that you're like your list of stuff that you want to do, you'll be fine. The same thing how they say, like you know, in you know porn, we prepare for anal scenes. People do enemas they don't eat for x amount of time, where some people are like in my personal life, I never do that and I never have a problem. But it's because we put those things and ideas in our head where sometimes it's like, just enjoy the ride, Just enjoy that ride. Just enjoy the ride. All right. I think we have done a great job. We're gonna take a little break and then we're gonna play truth with Texas. You're ready for truth with Texas.
Speaker 2: I'm so ready ready.
Speaker 1: I will see if she's just really ready. All right, Private Talk, we are back and we are still with this lovely sexy lady who's been telling us all her juicy things. Miss Theodora Day has been giving us all the juicy details. But it's about to get even more because it's about truth with Texas. It's my favorite game here at Private Talk. We play a game and we have got four aces. Each ace is a different type of question, kinky, naughty, romantic, and spicy. And I know you're all of those things. Don't you lie to us? Girl? I know you try to say you're boring over there, but I know that it's over here. You're going to get into us. It's a game, she plays private talk. I hope you were enjoying this episode. I hope that you are enjoying this new platform here on Patreon, because I know I am. We don't get to have any limitations. We get to talk about whatever we want. If she wanted to get naughty and do whatever she wanted to do, I have nothing to say about it. Before I might have gotten in trouble, but not anymore.
Speaker 3: When we talk about, you know, dick in the ass, you could have gotten in trouble for that that.
Speaker 1: Or Twirking showed me their ass one time or their tits one time, and it was like, because they can't show that any of our YouTube stuff, so we had to either censored or cut it out completely. And so for me with like the private Talk, like after Dark episodes was about having my you know, workers or sex workers out here that are like I'm sex friendly, obviously been doing it first, long time, and so when I have to have a platform that we weren't limited, we weren't like like censored where it's like we can do whatever we want. Yeah, do it or we don't have to, but rite we like to do it.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 1: We love to do it, doing it and doing it and doing it. Well, you're too young to know what that is from. But I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Doing it.
Speaker 1: Who is it from?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know anybody or anything. So this is not a shocker that I don't know that answer. But you know this song like if like never invite.
Speaker 1: Me to do trivia game night, you're you're not coming trivia. Alright, So first card, we're going through all the cards. That is Montelle Jordan by the way, al Right, pick a card, any card ace.
Speaker 3: Do do do.
Speaker 1: Diamond diamonds? There's a spicy question, all right. Most embarrassing thing that's happened to you sexually.
Speaker 3: I wasn't the one doing it, but the whole situation was really embarrassing. As the person that can do my mind is that guy that was all like freaky.
Speaker 2: Gy from New York. And you know, I was like all excited to try.
Speaker 3: Out the sexual stuff with wasn't fucking my boyfriends at the time, decided to finally fuck him.
Speaker 2: I was really excited he was sucking me and I'm like, Wow, that's gonna be kinky. It's gonna be fun because he's all crazy.
Speaker 3: And it ended up being the most vanilla night in my life. And he kept saying hi, going hi, Hi, Hi, Hi Hi.
Speaker 1: I literally couldn't I still crew doork?
Speaker 3: He had not It's like hi, I was like wanted to punch from the bad I didn't never seen him since then you didn't.
Speaker 1: Say bye, I would been like bye talking back. I was so shocked. Was it big at least?
Speaker 2: No? Was it medium okay?
Speaker 1: Or medium or the medium's a large? Just so he was a shreeedia man telling you hi, I went, I came.
Speaker 2: I was freaking out.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, get out of here.
Speaker 2: Literally never saw him after that.
Speaker 1: So how long did this session last? Not long?
Speaker 2: Because I was like like dry as down, like a desert opened that.
Speaker 1: I was like, so every time he said hi, I was a little more dry.
Speaker 2: Yeah right now?
Speaker 1: Immediately did he try to hit you up?
Speaker 2: After? It was like a mute.
Speaker 1: It was weird. What I think it's finny is like when something bad happens and the other person still keeps trying, You're like, did you know? Were you not there? Did you. We're not in the same experience because where were you up? All right? Can you give us an example of your dirty talk?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, baby, you grab that dick right now, whether it's in your pants or out of your pants, I prefer it's starting in your pants, and I want you to caress that dick lightly and then slowly unzip your pants and whipped that dick.
Speaker 2: Out for me.
Speaker 3: I'm going to whip it out hard already because I'm ready for it, to play with that tipier dick while it's still.
Speaker 2: In your pants.
Speaker 3: And then I wanted to take a fucking break from stroking the tipyerd dick and pulled down those pants so they dropped the floor.
Speaker 2: Grab your lube. Make it so wet, because that's exactly how I like it.
Speaker 1: And she's doing a custove video right after you like, that's apar, how to do? I think it's great. I think that you are. It was almost like an erotic novel. I feel like I was reading. I feel like you like to be in control. You like to demand your man what to do. Now, let's flip it. If there was a female, what would you tell her?
Speaker 2: Holy shit, never done this? Okay, I'm Gonnaly, get you ready.
Speaker 1: Wing that shit, baby Gore. We go go stay.
Speaker 3: We're at the pool and she's Mary in a bikini and we went back to the hotel room. So that's my little story. We went back to the hotel room. We're just friends, we've never fucked, and all of a sudden I turned dominatrix on her.
Speaker 1: And I go sit on that bed. She was, what, yes, sit on that bed.
Speaker 2: I demand you. You know you've been wanting to fuck me. I know you do, so just stand in that goddamn bed and she does it.
Speaker 3: I make her sit, you know, wide legged on the beds. I go spread like, open your bikini to the side, and let me see your pussy right now.
Speaker 1: Right now, right now, right now, pussy lips out out and.
Speaker 3: Rub that clip well first, actually, when back it up, suck on your finger, got nice and wet.
Speaker 2: Put that finger on your clip, rub it like I'm not here showing what you do alone.
Speaker 3: Hence slowly start and then I might even like throwing a pillow hump. I don't know, maybe hello, please, yeah, I don't know, Like maybe like I wanted to like like fucking get into it, like maybe.
Speaker 1: You want her to have oh yeah, got it, got it? Okay, to tease the lead ups the bills. Yeah, I think the viewers will believe that. But all I see for Beuzy, you just wanted to be choked out and fucked really hard.
Speaker 2: Me what, I am quite submissive, I really I believe.
Speaker 1: I believe your dirty talk. I think it's really great and cute for your fans. But all I see is she just wants.
Speaker 3: To be Wow.
Speaker 1: What she could see right through me? I could see it. Oh shit, Okay. Have you ever had sex with somebody married? Yeah? Yesterday, yes, I snor at private. Okay, nice. Have you had sex with the husband and the wife or just the husband. I've actually had sex.
Speaker 2: With a lot of husbands. I just realized, m m, yeah, but no one I did the salisband and wife. Yeah, fuck ya, I did. It was on cam and she was pregnant.
Speaker 1: Did that turn you on? Oh yeah, how pregnant?
Speaker 2: Not nearly enough? Just as pregnant.
Speaker 1: I think the closest thing that I've ever gotten to anything. There wasn't anything sexual. Well I didd a threesome with on a cam. I think it was live him for I don't know who it was meet Eric Everhart and Tory Black and she put her breast milk on my ass. She so I was fucking Eric Everhart, which was really hot. Wow, But it wasn't true sexual, Like I wasn't like drinking. It wasn't sexual to me, but it was it looked cool like artistically, it was like, wow, that's hot.
Speaker 2: Well that's kind of what goes in your performing porn. It's kind of funny, like things seem a little absurd and then you watch.
Speaker 1: It visually and you're like, it's like that happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that happened.
Speaker 1: Have you ever stayed in a relationship for sex? Fuck? No, how many relationships have you been in? I feel like you're like it's either it's you're either it's zero to one hundred, either had like one or you've had a multiple.
Speaker 3: But I feel like you don't put up with a lot of people's ship. You're just like yeah, you like, I'll give it a whirl. And like I said, I wear my heart and my sleeve, so I'll really give it a try. And there's like three red flags.
Speaker 2: That's my rule. I'm like, I'm out by It's okay, let me back it up. So like one, two, three, four, we're like, okay, five including my quarantine boyfriend. M didn't really count. I really wanted to work.
Speaker 1: But you're only twenty five. That's kind of a lot. Yeah. Yeah, I mean not that I'm judging that. I have no means I'm knowing to judge, But I'm just saying as far as like, because I feel like you I used to be like having boyfriends, used to So when's the last time you've actually been in a relationship about a year because the quarantine boyfriend, Yes, well I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, no, I had the quarantine boys here on fuck buddy or was he a boyfriend boyfriend?
Speaker 1: I was like ready to put a ring on it. Oh girl, yeah, you need like you need a lot.
Speaker 3: He was gonna moved to California and everything, and I'm sure I'm sure you're gonna be new Justin Bieber and Haley Biberg.
Speaker 2: Didn't you know?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, gracious private talk. She needs a lot of chounting from doctor Texas.
Speaker 2: I need so much help, doctor.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have a hotline and she's gonna be calling me. Everybody excuse me, I have remember now watch out, what's the craziest place you've had sex?
Speaker 2: Um, okay, I had. I fucked in a museum bathroom.
Speaker 1: Did you get caught?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: What museum?
Speaker 2: Some really stupid one outside some of the stupid outside of the Hoover dam Okay, all right, yeah, really.
Speaker 1: To the museum, she said, all right, next card.
Speaker 2: Bum bum.
Speaker 1: I don't know this new club, pinky question. You know you're so cute. I can't. She's like, you know what's funny is a lot.
Speaker 2: Of people don't know that one club said. I was like, oh I know that.
Speaker 1: Well, like I don't, but everyone like I can know when they don't know, They're like wait, and then I'm like, I just say it because I don't remember it. Like it's just you know, it's one of those ones. It really is bondage yes or no?
Speaker 3: Yes, quickest orgasm, okay, my quickest orgasm. It was kind of a hot minute ago, but I'll never forget it. It was this guy really related the time. He was like a hockey player and I'll Studeley and Ritt in just an hour.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we dated and we fucked in North Carolina area.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what. I don't even know hockey, but.
Speaker 2: But but now he's not in the United States, so he.
Speaker 1: Doesn't play for that team anymore.
Speaker 2: No, okay, which I feel like is not good. So he was back he was I don't know, but anyways, back to the orgasm fighting.
Speaker 1: So he had a quick orgasm.
Speaker 2: I love fucking him. He was like, my most favorite person I've ever fucked.
Speaker 3: Still I've reached out and then like, yo, has he reached back out? He said no, no, yeah, I do never forget. One time we were like in the mid of the midst of a breakup.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I'm leaving like by like embacumation. Now we came back. It's super dramatic, right, He's like, not only you're so pretty, that's how you got that's it. Yeah, punch line over.
Speaker 1: I was like, fuck you, thank you. Yeah. We sucked in a boat, fucked.
Speaker 3: In a boat and I was on top and he was like biting his lip and I lose all control when I'm fucking on top and the person below me is biting their lip like like I.
Speaker 2: Just like lose it, or licking their lips.
Speaker 1: Why do you think that is? I don't know, because they're so into it or like like lick your lips like I just like I can't get over it.
Speaker 2: It's like that's my biggest.
Speaker 1: Case, those shows while you're getting fucked, not on not on any of my poroes, no, because it's I'm not talking about that. We're talking about the hockey player like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, I would tell him yeah yeah once he did it that one time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like whoa, Like you needed it again.
Speaker 2: I need those lips so soaking wet, like thank you, I feel you okay yeah, like like drool like be drooling everywhere, drown and.
Speaker 1: Like any fetishes, Yeah for sure. You're like where do I start?
Speaker 3: Well, so I don't know if I've done all my fetishes, like so like a lot of things the head. Still I'm definitely like into like I think I would really like someone like with a knife and like lightly crest me with it, Like I think I would be into like something like on the darker side.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'd ever filmed that.
Speaker 1: I was advised against it in your personal.
Speaker 2: Life, likes something this is like going like that's my biggest ticket.
Speaker 1: Like if that's no judge what I'm just saying, never done. I think it's illegal probably on a lot of platforms, So you didn't do it. So I'm telling you I've never done it. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You do it in your for your person rate my personal Importantly, we're gonna start.
Speaker 1: To folder on your phone that says do not Yeah, do not post. We'll get this together, okay. But so you like you like the like adrenaline, I think, petering, I think, and you can't just say you think and thought about that whole fucking thing right now, like this is the first time you thought about it. You've definitely masturbated to it.
Speaker 3: For sure with a girl who has huge And I like how you said a girl like that makes it so much better, Like.
Speaker 1: Oh, girl like because she has tints, it makes her No, No, it doesn't matter either way. I think it's great if that's what you want. I'm just saying it thinks that it's one of those things that it's you, like a little fear in you, you know, I think so or just like full blown yolo status. Have you ever had anything remotely happened like that in your in any of her life's porno or personal towards the knife thing like something not like but that like that feeling of because I.
Speaker 3: Don't bondage, but never any penetration during the bondage, which I think would have like totally been my answer, that would have happened.
Speaker 1: Have you ever worked for Does that even exist anymore?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 1: But no, okay, no, I don't believe so, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think so. But yeah, so I've been bonded.
Speaker 3: I will never do bondage though, of suspension of the hands or the feet, like being suspended at all, because you can like really damage your nerves and like it's a whole thing because you go numbs and you can't feel it anymore.
Speaker 2: Somebody don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah I don't. I would never do any of it, but like it really happened to you. No, No, definitely not. But sometimes people say facts like they really know, but you heard from a friend and they didn't. Really you don't really you know what I mean? No, Like so it's like people who are the person who was but those things and those bondish things. Is one thing about kink is that those are professional people who do those things, where that doesn't do stuff like that. And I'm not saying that every person does those things. I never was for I'm not a person who can lose control of any parts of me.
Speaker 3: Really, a bondage is a no, no, hard no. You never let me tie you up, absolutely not, damn it. I would tie you up, but for you for me to have the no, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Because I want alone how to time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great, I'll be either ride beside her. I'm not, damn it, she's a hard no guy. No, it's I think it's because and not that I can't be submissive in my personal life and like really in those with things, is this I don't like not having like a release, Like I don't like being tied down to anything that I can't get out of. No, thank you, I think lightly. I think one time because I told a partner before actually having a flashback that he like he tied his shirt to make me forel whatever, and it was like and it was sexy because it wasn't like that I could still move my hands out of it. So it's like those things. Yeah, and I mind you if nothing's ever happened to me where I was tied up somewhere that I'm traumatic about it. But I just think I don't. For me, I think it's because sex. I like to participate I don't like it to be one sighted where it's like one or the other. I like to be I like to be stimulated, but I don't like to be like held down. I want to I want to touch you, I want to feel you. I'm a like like a physical person, So I don't want like even smells or like whatever. Like all right, next car.
Speaker 2: To one more down, here we go.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know this one heart, it's a romantic Do you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 2: One hundred percent?
Speaker 1: What's the most romantic thing you've done for a partner?
Speaker 2: So I, I'm not gonna say you or whatever. Keep up kind of bland. But I went all out and I got a Cartier Cartier ring, Cartier ring.
Speaker 3: And so I got that guy Flowers a woman okay, And so I got that Flowers lingerie.
Speaker 2: For her.
Speaker 3: Like a brawl set, like a bunch of panties a shirt. I thought she would like a Barefoot Dreams blanky and and.
Speaker 1: She dropped about a good ten grand I know, a little less okay.
Speaker 3: For sure, it was more around like three or four because it had no diamonds in the ring started five or what can Yeah, yeah, it's been like under two on the ring, and then I got all the other extra things and I got sugar Fina candy, like this whole spread.
Speaker 2: I wanted it to be at the beach, but.
Speaker 3: It didn't work out because I was I'm still commuting from La to San Diego from time to time. So like the whole plat, my mom was involved in the plan, and but the whole plan didn't work.
Speaker 2: Outside up having to do it at home. Okay, So we had food and champagne, and I gave her the ring and my mom took some polar pictures.
Speaker 1: Was this supposed to be like just a ring? Was it a promised ring? Was it a like a situation? Because it seems like a lot of plans.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know what kind of ring is. It definitely very much single, so it's nothing like crazy.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it was a really uniqulp talking to this person in your life every second I can, so, this is your best friend.
Speaker 2: She figured it out.
Speaker 1: God, I like it.
Speaker 3: You can't tell, but yes, but yes, she's everything to me. I feel like both my mom and are giving me the gift of pursuing my dreams. So whenever I have a moment that I can give back.
Speaker 2: I like really really try to. I'm pretty selfless when it comes to like things like that. I'd rather give give And.
Speaker 1: I see that deal breakers for you? What is an absolute deal breaker?
Speaker 2: I already know the moment you said deal breaker? Oh what small hands for a man? For a man?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Because that they have a small dick?
Speaker 2: No, just like small pudgy hands. It's an immediate no. One time I went to prom with somebody and and they had that they.
Speaker 1: You, and it made me feel weird just visually.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, aground, yep, it was a big no, like never happening prom.
Speaker 1: You want to talk to him right now and tell him have you ever touched me with your pudge hands?
Speaker 3: I'm yeah, Well he has a very prestigious job now, so I guess the pudgy hands are working for him.
Speaker 1: But you know, everyone has hands. Who knows if they suit? It's just a skin suit.
Speaker 2: It's just a goddamn skin suit. So like, fuck the hands. It's about the soul, YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 1: Right, But like that is no. But it's one of those things that it's like what you it turns you on if that's that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: To elevate my answer maybe like fuck the hands all together? Like a huge deal breaker for me would be a lack of passion. Okay, that in creativity, okay, cut or uncut, uncut.
Speaker 1: Laingerie or naked lingerie? Four player sex.
Speaker 2: Everything at tachi or dildo. I don't know how touchy is is that the like thing that's like it's like old school looking almost looks like a.
Speaker 1: Blow dry a blow dry my show. I love this and if you until that moment she just said old school and blow dryer in the same sentence with hatachi attached. Oh my goodness, No man, it's not any of them.
Speaker 2: Give me your wisdom. What is it?
Speaker 1: I'm blown right now?
Speaker 2: Who says that? No?
Speaker 3: Mech is like, you know, a little vibrator thing. It doesn't look like a blow dryer. It's a hand.
Speaker 1: It's called a massagere that's what you're trying to talk. Don't worry. I havn't. Alexis Texas one that I'll give you to give you one so I can teach you knowledge because obviously, little girl, you need Miss Texas in your life and multiple reasons. Yeah, all right, right, one is the spade. This is naughty question. That's your last faked an orgasm? Yeah? Can we hear what that sounds like?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, ladies and gentlemen, usual thing too. Okay, Patreon know you like your visual he tells us stories.
Speaker 3: It's kind of hard because usually I'm like a little stimulated too, so like this is really just want a champagne bottle?
Speaker 1: Like what do you? I'm just gonna you need something to stimulate you. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: It's a little cool touch it? Would you say? Half the pillow? There's a pillow over there.
Speaker 2: For Okay, here we go. Ready, if you rate me a three out of ten, I'll be pissed. And I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Here we go, Ladies and gentlemen, She's gonna give you that dirty orgasms.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, that's the spot. Oh my god, I'm gonna come along, Dick.
Speaker 1: The Theodora Day. I mean, you were a very you were very visual. You were very I felt like I was on your only fans or you're scene. Whats your scene? So I felt I was there. It's just very It's funny to me, but I know you guys liked it. I know I can't reme.
Speaker 2: You like that, you like what I can do?
Speaker 1: Luber spit all of it.
Speaker 2: I like it all.
Speaker 1: Have you ever have you ever paid for sex?
Speaker 2: No? But I never say never.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you would biggest turn off. What is something that this is completely a big no no for you?
Speaker 3: I don't have a ton of no nose, but like, honestly, like, come the eyeball. I mean, I related that is a big no for me.
Speaker 1: It is not fun for anybody. Have you ever hooked up with friends sibling?
Speaker 2: No? But totally would I think? Yeah, but like it depends, I definitely like would. Okay, yeah, that hockey guy, don't you all his sister?
Speaker 1: You're gonna sit on her face? It may happen, do you know?
Speaker 2: Just let me use her Lulu Lemon discount.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe there's a thing shout if he's not answering right right. Have you ever given or received a golden shower?
Speaker 2: I'm super in to piss?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Have you drank it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, so I guess I'm not super duper.
Speaker 1: That sounds like you to take a shot of it, and then I really I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'd have to do a little research, like is that bad for you? Like you know, I'm very informative person.
Speaker 1: It depends on how happy the person is.
Speaker 2: Okay, because I know ship eating ship is I like poop, but poop in the mouth.
Speaker 1: No, No, no that's.
Speaker 2: For me.
Speaker 1: FAM what in your mouth? Fuck? No, that is absurd. No, that is not not for me. FAM. Never going to see, never will be. I still like that. I still like you. You're used to