Speaker 1: What's up you guys. It's me Cecily Knobler here with Stephanie Wilder Taylor. Three names baby hell yeah. Yeah. I'll never go on whispering Aileen's because they always point out, they say they're always picking on people with three names, and every time someone says something they don't like, they'll be like, it's always the three named bitches. They say that. They say a lot of mean things. They are they're rough over there, that's that's so mean. They say, oh, that's the least of the things. They will bully people into, like weaving Facebook. I know better to say anything, you know, I mean, sometimes they put people in their place rightfully.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to go a long, long time ago, and I'm going to just retell this so fast because a lot of people are not going to remember this because it was literally years ago.
Speaker 1: I because didn't I turn you onto whispering aliens? I think I sure did. You invited me and you had to have an invite back then and like prove.
Speaker 2: Your worth, okay, So I didn't understand the seriousness of it. I think I was just so what WHI was spring aliens is they talk a lot of like Housewives stuff, right, it's mostly Bravo almost all Bravo related.
Speaker 1: There's some other occasional stuff, but it's Bravo centric.
Speaker 2: So at the time, at the time, and I don't know if this was this lot, I don't know if it was live happening, but I was still mad.
Speaker 1: The controversy was about. It was about Lisa vander Pump.
Speaker 2: It was the season where Lisa vander Pump and her brother Yeah, died and Lisa vander Pump and everybody was also accusing her of talking too much about Lucy lu Lucy Apple Juicy and saying that Deree returned a dog to the kill shelter.
Speaker 1: And my point was.
Speaker 2: That I went on whispering Aileen and I was like, but hey, you know, the problem is that when they were talking and I'm sorry, I'm messing this up, but Lady Lisa, no, Lisa vanderpu Erica, Lisa vander Pump said, wanted to go around the table and say if there was anything that they had an issue with, like they should say it right now, and everybody thought she was going to talk about the Dree thing.
Speaker 1: She didn't.
Speaker 2: She was just like, well, my only thing is that I'm I'm just still like a little bit. It kind of hurt my feelings that Erica like did not really reach out when my brother died, and Erica lost her mind and stood up and was like, oh no, you're not going to bully me, and like I wrote, took a what do you call those slip? I took a buck slip off Tom's desk and I wrote sorry about your loss, and I had an assistant.
Speaker 1: Like send it to you.
Speaker 2: And then Lisa was like, well okay, but like everybody else hmm called me like you didn't even text me, and she was like, oh, you are not going to do this, and she started like yelling at her, and I was so mad. I was like, her brother died, so I put that in the thing. I was like, hey, I thought that really sucked, like screw Erica. And people went crazy, they lost their minds. They came for me so hard. And the way they talked to you on there too. She was like you're so stupid, You're like stupid and crazy, and I was like, how dare you now? I thought it was kind of funny, like I wasn't even that offended, but they got.
Speaker 1: Really mad at me. So then they sent me.
Speaker 2: To another Facebook group called Judging Aleen's where there was a fake court case about my mind beef with this other Facebook person in Whispring Aleen's. And then they had a judge and they had a time and I had to state my case and then a judge took my case and I think did not judge in my favor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we thought that was so funny. I thought it was hilarious, but they were very serious. I mean, they're so mean. And then like you can't and you can't dirty delete. It's a whole thing. I just posted the other day really quick, because occasionally I do post because you know, you want the likes just for fun. Also, you know, I want a little community. But yeah, running you know, you know Ronney's coming back. Ronnie is coming back in like a week. But the new one right on Hulu. It's not the shitty ones. I actually don't know the cast, and I think if you could look it up while I'm telling this quick story, who the new Ronny cast is? Okay? Because I don't know they're rerunning Ronnie from season one. I was watching and I was laughing so hard. Remember when Alex and her Australian husband Simon went to the uh. They like were like it's the opening of the opera, and they got all dress, they got hair and makeup done, and I was like, I think that I poined a new phrase called cringe of itis. I go, I think I have cringe of itis. And I think I made that up? Did I make up cringe of ittis? I think you made up? Well? Oh, which is going to bring us to Perez actually speaking of trademarking things in a second, which is what we're here to talk about. That, Okay, but I and then people liked it. So who's the rony cast?
Speaker 2: Okay, the Rony cast is not anybody we know except for Carol Raziwell.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm already loving that it's Carol.
Speaker 2: It's somebody other people say, s a I Sy that's from the last that's the that's the new cast, Okay, Aaron is lichiessel Tunk Oh yeah, Carol Rasiwell, Hailey Glassman, Erica Hammond.
Speaker 1: And Daisy Toy. I don't know all those people, but a lot of them are from the new Slash New Cast like side just like a lot of those. But maybe Carol will help. But it's kind of weird because it's like, well, now we're just faking friendships. When was she friends with these people? Right, buddies with Yeah, maybe it's not going to work. I'm all about the Ultimate Girls Trip, which is also in just a couple of days, but before we get a couple of ra Yeah, I mean on the twelfth I think or the sixteen. Oh, because this is not coming till September a Ronie. Yeah, well they changed it because the maybe that's something else, but the Ultimate.
Speaker 2: Girl September eighth, season sixteen, right, yeah, because that's the one that Carol's coming back to.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Okay, let's okay, let's talk about Hers. Well, let's say a load of our sponsor yeah first, and then we'll get Yeah.
Speaker 2: So listen, if you've tried everything to lose weight, and I know you have, because you know, listen, these golp ones are kind of a miracle, and Hers has access to an affordable range of FDA approved GOLP one medications, including that we Go v pill and we Go V pen. It's all online, one hundred percent online. They connect you with a licensed provider who will determine if treatment is right for you and no insurance is necessary.
Speaker 1: I have done it.
Speaker 2: I really really do swear by it. It's a it's a it's a great thing. It's a it's it's a miracle. It's kind of a miracle.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to say it.
Speaker 2: That's my opinion, Okay, if it really help me lose weight. So, if you're stuck and ready to reach your goals, visit for Hers dot com slash rose Pricks to get personalized affordable care that gets you. That's f O r H g rs dot com slash rose Pricks for Hers dot com slash rose Pricks. Wait Less by Hers is not available in all fifty states. We go VI's a registered trademark of Novo. Notice guests to get started. To learn more, including importan safety information, we'll go be clinical study information restrictions, visit for hers dot com.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're getting into Perez. I'm sure you are probably a lot of you listening. Maybe you more than you want to know about that. Last week was really rough. We did an emergency show about what went down with Prez Hilton. It was not easy to talk about. We should say probably trigger warning for today as well, although a little bit less so because we're not. It's not you know, I don't know how you can get any worse or crazier. But if you didn't listen to that and want some updates from us, you know, go back and listen to that or don't. We're here for you either way. But we didn't get to a few things, and there's a lot to talk about with Prez. Who is he's I don't want to say he's okay, that wouldn't be the right word. But he is still being held by the Baker Act, you know. I guess I could say against his will in a hospital. I'm going to read the family statement because we didn't read that yet or it hadn't come out yet, so I'm gonna read some of it, not all of it. But they want to point out that there's many false and inaccurate reports circulating in the media regarding Perez. We could have been part of that because so many people I know were really pushing, you know, certain things even we were talking about, like the sepsist part of it, which is possible. I have a feeling that's what he's going to say, don't you think, because it's easier to say that and say I just had a psychotog break. I don't know. It's easier to blame it on something, but you said that you thought that that is what's going on with him. I'm starting to think that. I didn't think it when we did the show last week, but I think it is sort of possible. I don't know. They say, we want to confirm Perez remains hospitalized. Now this is as of Senate Seal hearing this Menday. We're recording Sunday, so maybe this has changed. But under Florida Baker Act, his communication has been extremely limited and confined to immediate family, medical providers, and others directly involved in his care. He has not communicated with the media or issued any public statements. The only statements regarding Perez that should be considered credible and authorized are those published directly on Perez Hilton dot com, which this is coming from via Reddit. Perez's condition remains serious but stable. He experienced significant blood loss and sustained additional injury that will require surgery in the coming days. His treatment and recovery will be a long process. We are grateful that Perez was able to spend time with his mother and sister yesterday. Our family remains focused on Prez's treatment and recovery, and we also need the space and privacy to care for everyone affected by them by the situation. Now there's a lot more to that, but I a lot of people are having a lot of feelings about the request for privacy, which I guess we can go ahead and get into. And I guess first I should just ask you, like, what is your initial thought on that?
Speaker 2: God, I don't know because I don't. It's hard because I don't really care that much about him, and I feel like it seems like probably drug. I don't know, because Okay, if he did have or are you saying, what do I think about his want for aind.
Speaker 1: Of stuff to look at too? The privacy thing, people are like, that is so fucking hypocritical, But fine, okay, we'll be better than you, will be better than you were for decades, right, I mean, I understand that's just what you say. But something else I didn't mention is shortly after So yeah, he started kind of having these religious revelations after he was hospitalized for something else, and that could be sepsis related. I don't see how that would carry over this much longer. But he was also having a lot of trouble paying his bills. He kind of a lot of people allegedly are saying he overextended. You know, he did have a surrogate for these three kids that he now has, and he lost some work when he was in the hospital, and so he was there's a baby mama for these I guess there is that he knows, but I don't know who that was. And I thought that he had a boyfriend for a while, but now I'm not sure. I'd have to look that up. But it is basically just him with three kids, okay, And so he was a little low on cat And the only reason I'm bringing that up, I'm not even really sure why, but it was just seemed kind of an important part of the story, not to in any way imply that what he did was because he was desperate for likes or clicks or anything. I don't think I think he absolutely had a psychotic break obviously, but you know, maybe, like my initial thought was, yeah, it's either some built in mental illness that he's always had and or which is possible, and or some serious drugs that led you know, maybe he's I know, he's been open about having suffered with very serious depression, which to me I completely can relate to. But also it reads to me as like then bipolar, because if he's having such dark depressive days as we saw here and mania and swinging between, did you see that they put? Okay, I know, I'm all over the place, but I'm like a hyped up because it's so crazy. This other thing got posted where he was interviewing some guy and I didn't know who the guy was. Did you see that that tatted up guy. I'll probably know who he is. I didn't look into it, but he was interviewing this guy that had gone away, maybe gone to jail in like a hospital, and he was going through it and was better now, and Perez was interviewing him on some kind of live stream. But Perez was doing the thing where you know, on like a live stream on Facebook, it can you can have set to a certain thing where it adds like a cowboy hat, a cartoon cowboy hat, a mustache, you know, that was rotating through. So it was very strange. And then he had that going. But then Perez just started crying and he was like, but you're okay now, right, Like you're okay, and the guy's like, yeah, man, I'm okay, and so he's like, how's your mom? And then Perez and then the other guy goes, why are you crying? He said this to Perez and this is not that long ago, and Prez is like, I just I'm like, just really glad, You're okay, really glad. And it was read as very severe depression, right like, but it was so weird to have his like a cartoon mustache appear every five seconds during this thing. It's like, dude, dude, and it was like like and subscribe pointed at the bottom, you know, like, oh, this is so funny looking weird. And I don't know if that why that would even matter, but it was interesting to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's basically he's been having issues for a while. This isn't like a sudden no which people are saying. People are saying, beautiful people. A lot of people are saying that this is this has kind of been coming. It's well, it's something's been coming. We could never have ever predicted this with his kids. And by the way, another report and I don't.
Speaker 1: Know if this came from the website, but I imagine it's too that the kids were there they had been they'd been ushered out when he started acting erradically, maybe before this started getting you know, record screen grabbed. He was acting and somebody rushed family member rushed over and got the kids out before he was like naked and cutting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then don't don't forget the Basically, the police when they came over, we're like, okay, well, there's not a lot we can do because you know, he has a weapon.
Speaker 1: So we talked about that last week, and I changed my mind on that because I was telling a story how that happened with a friend of mine where it did not turn out well for my friend. He's not with us now. But the police were very adamant, like, we can't if what they're looking for is a death by cop situation, we can't knowingly go into that. And we also can't put ourselves in a harms way, like on purpose. Right. So I don't know if Perez had a gun, but if he was acting a certain way, and you know, I don't know. I don't know, but I understand the policy a little bit more. Oh, I do didn't that? Yeah, I guess I was so mad at the LAPD, but that was a little bit before when they brought in the mental health units. And for Perez, of course he's a celebrity, so they they had the best sort of hostage negotiators on that there could be right and it worked. They were able to get him to, you know, stop all that right now. Why TikTok left it up for fifteen minutes is beyond anything I'll ever understand. Like it is, we should have a class action suit against TikTok for what we were exposed to as people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and TikTok has had to answer for that and said, oh, there was a moderator issue.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're so full of shit. It's a money issue because you know that more people that are watching it, there's more money for them, right, and a lot of people tuned in because everyone's like, holy shit, now there's a lot of Reddit threads to get to our Reddit comments. But Stephanie had an interesting take that I think is important. We were going to kind of go back first through some of Perez's like controversial, like the way he changed the landscape of gossip telling in many ways. He was so relentless and ruthless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we you know, I didn't remember a lot about him but a lot of celebrities are sort of being like, you know what, fuck him, I don't care.
Speaker 1: He did a lot of yeah, a lot, And I was like, they wish him well, they don't want him to die, and they'll give him his privacy, but like, also, he's a terrible human is what a lot of people are saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think we read some of that last time about like I feel like it was like rumor Willis we talked about like people that said he was really he talked about them being like when they were like fourteen. This person this is on a pop culture thread hosted Lady Gaga's uh this is from twenty thirteen. She did a tweet because it was still tweeting at the time, where she said, still have the text Perez sent me of me in a wheelchair with the words karma written across, plus Madonna pointing a gun at me day of my accident. Like that's pretty crazy. So that means that they were already feuding a bit.
Speaker 1: And really that's how probably stopped putting cocaine in my face and a dick drawn on my face. I'm sure she was just like, please stop. Yeah, I guarantee she didn't do anything that crazy to deserve that, like what the fuck? Yeah, and he stalked her, which we talked about last week too. He full on stalked her, did he Gaga? And then he also, well, would you like to read some of the contraver like the Lindsay Lohan Britney Spears like yes that he was doing. I have a few. Do you want me to go first? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, I have the Britney Spears stuff, it says. In the early years of his blog, Hilton criticized Britney Spears amid the singer's highly publicized personal struggles. The blogger reportedly blasted Spears as an unfit mother in two thousand and seven after an incident in which she struck a car with an umbrella. Oh. Following the overdose death of actor Heath Ledger in two thousand and eight, Hilton featured custom T shirts with the message why couldn't.
Speaker 1: It be Britney? I remember that? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Yes, he was selling them on his website then, he says. Hilton later expressed regret over his harsh stance on Spears in twenty twenty one, but by the way, that was like fifteen years later. And he says, yeah, I know, I did not express myself as well as I could have. Oh you think, he says, I didn't lead with empathy and compassion, which thankfully, it seems like most people now are understanding the severity of Britney's situation. But I absolutely apologized and carried deep shame and regret, and.
Speaker 1: I believe that he does. I genuinely do believe that he carries deeper I do. I think that those things, you know, like I don't know how balved he is, but someone can I just tell you really quick. Someone was telling a story. I don't know this person, but they said they used to be a journalist and they went to a club and Perez. This was way way back, and Perez was there with Katy Perry. They were buddies, which tells you everything you need to know. I believe of k And they said they were wasted, like maybe coked out, but definitely waste it. And the guy like the guy was like hey, and pres was like who are you? And he was like, I've interviewed you so many times, like I literally took photos for you for like your book, you know, for some for blah like know me and He's like whatever, and he said that Pres just kind of cackled the weirdest story. And then he goes, he's like, you're a piece of shit. The guy said, he says to President's time, He's like, you know, you're like just the biggest asshole, and he goes, you're the second biggest asshole I've ever met. And Press loved it and was like, well, who I love it. Who's the first biggest asshole?
Speaker 3: And then I don't remember the guy's answer, oh, because I was I was so focused on Prez that I actually don't remember what he said. But he was buddies with Katie and they were just fucked up. So you know, I take the cocaine drawing cocaine out of someone's nose with a grain of salt, except that these people were very young, Yeah, like very young.
Speaker 2: Okay, keep going, well, there's there's uh Lindsay Lohan stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Oh he was relentless with her. We all were, though bally sort of led by him.
Speaker 2: It's funny, though I tried to I tried to find out stuff. Perette Okay, Perez Hilton and Lindsay Lohan's share a long, contentious history rooted in the two thousands tabloid culture, where Perez Hilton frequently targeted her during her public struggles, leading to intense online feuds, legal threats from her father, and a bizarre joint cameo appearance as themselves judging a national singing competition. At the peak of his blog's influence, he routinely posted invasive, mocking, and critical coverage of Lindsay Lohan's personal and legal troubles.
Speaker 1: He called her firecrotch. Remember he coined the phrase firecrotch, which we talked about on Best Weik ever we mentioned it. Nobody's innocent here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, oh, but there's I mean, there's so much more. Okay, let me, I'll tell you a little bit from Okay. He's been sued a lot. There's been civil litigation. He had illegally posted recordings of Britney Spears on his website. The illegal postings included at least ten completed songs and unfinished recordings leaked over a period of three months. Spears wasn't even a party to the suit like Sony BMG I think sued him. On October eleventh, twenty two thousand and seven, A judge cleared the way for Hilton to be deposed in an ongoing defamation suit brought against him by Samantha Ronson after a post Yeah after a post on prece, Hilton claimed that she had planted cocaine in Lindsay Lohan's car and set Lohan up to be photographed while under the influence of alcohol and drugs. Yeah, so that got settled. He was named as a defendant in a lawsuit filed by the attorneys of Colin Ferrell because he posted a link to Ferrell's sex tape with his girlfriend then girlfriend Nicole Naraine.
Speaker 1: How was he getting these things? How did he get the sex tape?
Speaker 2: He posted a topless picture of jen Annaston. It was misappropriated and illegally copied from unreleased footage from her two thousand and six pick.
Speaker 1: Movie The Breakup. You know, I used to see him all the time. I forgot to mention. It's so weird. I the Coffee Bean used to be on Sunset in Fairfax and it was my spot for like decades, huh, And he was there. He would just go there and work. Had he set up a little office he had like his seat. It was always his seat and he was real weird about it. I think one time I tried to say like hey, and he was very odd. He was very odd, wasn't like hey because my friend and I joked, was like you're like the mayor of the coffee being over here, and he just didn't. He wasn't like, I mean, this has nothing to do with anything, but he was just strange. My interaction with him was not positive. And then many years later, a friend of mine started saying that word amaze balls. She really just kind of made it up, and he heard her say it like they were at a party, and then he started putting it on his site and she got mad and she was like, yay, that's kind of my thing.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know that she trademarked it, but she was really upset about it. Do you remember that she was like kissed. I do remember that. Maybe she wrote it somewhere and then he just took it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you can own a word like that. That's like when Jean Simmons tried to buy like, say oj that he trademarked oj as in like orange juice, trying to like stropic that we all sort of say things there's a fine line. But I have Do you have any other of the ones?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: Just I just have about how he was outing gay celebrities.
Speaker 2: So yeah, out of Atlans Bass, Yeah he did who ended up coming out as gay? But I think Perez had leaked it first, yep.
Speaker 1: And he really defends that.
Speaker 2: It says Hilton received criticism for having been partially responsible in the outing quote. It upsets me that people think what I'm doing is a bad thing, he told Access Hollywood. I don't think it's a bad thing. If you know something to be a fact, why not report it? Why is that still taboo? And then he often another he would question Neil Patrick Harris all the time until.
Speaker 1: He remember that as gay? Yep. Uh yeah, Paul lind what if Paul Lynde was one of them? They're like, well we kind of knew that one, but that's okay whatever.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Also in the statement that was put out a few days ago from the I didn't read this one part because it was so long, but he did. They did say in the statement on pres hilton dot com. We also ask people, but we also ask photo agencies not to just publish or distribute any photographs of the children that may have been taken, and then it says for more than a decade, Perez Hilton dot com has maintained a no kid's policy, which was never the case. I love that it's more than a decade, so what ten ten years in one month? Uh huh? Because he couldn't get those pictures anymore, meaning that the site does not publish photographs of children unless they are attending a public event where their family has chosen to make those photographs of public. Well, I mean, yeah, okay, fine. The people really did not like that on Reddit, like people were pissed, so like, can I just read you one of the comments on that. Of course, someone said, well, he and his family do deserve complete privacy, but it's weird to see this grandstanding of the no kids policy when this man posted upskirt photos of actual children. And then someone wrote back, yeah, the no kids policy has only been for a decade, so anything before twenty sixteen doesn't count. Wow, Like they're right, right, And then someone said, am I tripping? Or doesn't he have a whole website just for celebrity kids? He did used to, I think he did, so I guess you know, at some point somebody made him take that down, and somebody yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that was the thing with Bruce Willis's kids. Yes, it was going off when they were fourteen.
Speaker 1: When they were even younger than that, that's another comment they said. And when he would talk about Demi Moore's kids and Adam Sandler's kids and would call them straight up ugly, he would just call them ugly. And I mean, you know, Rumor Willis was probably eleven. Yeah, he called Rumor a potato head. Remember, that was the whole thing. I mean, he you know, and we all just it was just so normalized. And I'm not saying that other people are not like we. I don't know that I would have said that, but things were said on shows that I was on, you know, and it's terrible. It's fucking terrible. It says the Willis girls post made my heart hurt. That's what you were talking about the other day. She said that it's comments, as his comments wrecked her and drove her to think about self harm. Hosting retaliatory photos of his children is wrong, but constantly trumpeting his hypocrisy is okay. I like to see the comments reminding everyone of this man's empire of filth and needless cruelty. So it's really it is interesting because you know, it's not the time. Maybe maybe not, you know, no, it's not the time. It's it's so fucking horrible what just happened. We can we can all be better and forgive. But yeah, so, but he's also still resting. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, it's it's pretty fucked up to do that online and do that in front of your kids. So I mean, I guess you can say, Okay, well he wasn't in his right mind, but I don't know, can we still like not think that's cool?
Speaker 1: Also, there's exactly that. And also who's going to take the care That's going to be our next big question when we cover more once he starts talking, and I'm sure what he's going to say is I'm so sorry that was so fucked up. I'm sure he'll he'll get it. I mean, hopefully he will come out of a psychosis, so who'll be treated properly, he will be put on the right meds. We hope that, and hopefully his statement will you know, I'm sure, I'm sure because I think he's having this reckoning like this, I really fucked up. I really fucked up. But it's just interesting to me that it all comes around the same time that he's out of cash or a little hurting for cash, which he's like blaming when you're.
Speaker 2: Having a reckoning and you're like, oh, I feel so ashamed about what I've done?
Speaker 1: Do you do more shameful shit?
Speaker 2: Like do you go I'm going to publicly go on TikTok and like traumatize and traumatize my kids everyone, and as a way to say sorry for how I've acted, like that does it does some things? The math ain't mathin as the kids not methane. And then this, by the way, the stuff I'm reading is literally okay, we're recording this a day before you're hearing it, but this is from like an hour ago. This is from fash And someone said, I remember one episode of Tyra Banks talk show. She literally bribed him with a judge spot on America's Next Top Model in exchange for him not posting invasive photos of children with his insults written across them for six months? Did you know that Tyra made that deal with them?
Speaker 1: When they talked about it, she talked about her show, he agreed and acted like it was an act of benevolence. It was gross. He then immediately posted a picture of Demi Moore's then fifteen year old daughter slut shaming her over a shirt. Wow. And then someone was like, also a rare tyra with you know, like now you know she's not that great either, but good she was in the right spot there. I kind of remember the sledge. I remember this.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's pretty crazy, but I mean, I guess we don't expect anybody to have, you know, I guess morals and standards when it comes to this kind of shit.
Speaker 1: Whatever they can get away with. Yeah, I mean, I've been in the gossip game for a long time and I don't always love it. I didn't love it when we were doing with Fashion Police too, mainly because it was hacky, not because it was like I'm being so mean about their But I do.
Speaker 2: Remember that sometimes we did feel like, oh, I remember feeling I remember a couple of times refusing to do the person if it was like, especially if it was somebody young.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't remember. I just remember not wanting to do it because we were doing a free job and I didn't love that. But at the same time, of course, the children should be offp limited. Of course, if there was some paparazzi hiding the bushes outside of PRES's home and they got some photos, of course they shouldn't post those. Like I agree with the sentiment. I just think it's one of those things where it's like if and when Trump, you know, if something happens, if the Trump family put out a thing is like please be kind to Trump, it's gonna it's gonna be. It's gonna be a rough. Oh, it's gonna be. It's not gonna just be rough. It's gonna be not listen to at all, right. And it's it's interesting though, because these are some of the other comments from literally an hour, like how irrelevant Pres has become, and the fact that, like I said, just a couple of weeks ago, he was posting like I don't have any money. I've lost money now because it was in the hospital, and I mean, I don't even know what he was talking.
Speaker 2: About about his watch, the thing that happened to him with the sepsis. He's saying that he has all these medical bills because of that.
Speaker 1: Oh also he's saying it was because it was the medical bills because of that yes, and he made a good point too. It is really expensive even with insurance. I've been there myself, so I understood his point. But he's also saying he's lost a lot of followers because he found Jesus. So he's basically kind of also just blaming his fans, you know, like, oh, people just don't want to hear about and it's like, well, you know, some people were a little worried about you for a little bit, and then everybody kind of just checked out and moved on because like we're you.
Speaker 2: Know, I'm just like a really good person, and people people don't like that. They're all such bad people that they would rather let my content be like really mean and slut shaming kids. That's exactly everybody else's fault. I'm like amazing, Oh my god, all right, last time, I'm going to read of these comments and I think we're done. We'll have more as he like I said, as he starts healing, Yeah, I hope he does. But someone posted he posted pictures of Tallula as you were saying, the youngest Willis daughter hugging her father at an angle that highlighted her shorts.
Speaker 1: Writing up. He posted that and to me DEMI more rightfully called him out for posting it, and he doubled down. As you said, so he built his empire off that, and yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a trick. It's a tricky one. This is a tricky one because we don't want bad things.
Speaker 2: No we don't, but it should just be known, like what we're dealing with. And I tell you, I just don't believe that, like you could blame all that on sepsis because and here's and I did want to say this from the beginning, because like, wouldn't we be hearing about that all the time.
Speaker 1: I mean, people, what he says every fucking day.
Speaker 2: So how come you're not all like acting completely crazy and saying, oh, it's sepsis.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I said the exact same thing last week to my friend. I was like, I don't know, I believe that it can happen in the moment those weeks that you're in the hospital, but yeah, like sepsist psychosis forever, right, you have to have something something else is going on that would I would think as a doctor, as a medical professional, that something else is maybe also triggering that back.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's but that's the same thing that happened with Amanda Bynes, which was so freaking sad. The whole thing watching Amanda Bynes fall apart in real time was like really bizarre. But it started with her just being really crazy on Twitter. Right, We're all like, what the fuck, and she's saying crazy things about like sexual assault and saying everybody has sexually assaulted her. Like it got weird, and we kind of were not on her side, right, we were like, get this Twitter out of her hand. Then she started throwing things whatever, and then it was clear that she was severely mentally ill. Okay, but then the fake came out. Our people came out, and she was diagnosed with schizophrenia, which is what it seemed to be to me. And then because that's just not something that people are cool with, they changed it to bipolar, which has never presented itself as bipolar ever. Again, by the way, it's not the same thing. And I so my point is that people will say whatever. So if it's easier for him to not say, yeah, I did a little bit of meth or I had a psychotic break, right, that's gonna be worth like, so he's gonna say, yeah, it was the sepsist. I should sue the hospital. I guarantee count to ten. That's what's gonna I really believe that's going to say, because he's been given the go ahead to say it. And maybe it's true. We don't know, but I think that's going to be the easy answer because then he gets more sympathy. And also we we just you know, we judge mental health in a different way, right, so if we can say, yeah, it's the hospital, and then also he's hard on money, so now he's not going to be right. These are just our opinions. We have no fucking idea. Yep, yep, just my opinion. We're just talking. We're just talking. We're just breaking it down like everybody else. We still we care about those kids. Yes, than what if the kids started a mini blog. It's even worse.
Speaker 2: It's like pro Epstein, but it's about yeah exactly, like oh, like god, there's no winners here, there are no heroes. Sorry, guys, all right, we wish that's for him.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: We love you, guys, and we will see you tomorrow. We have more good stories, great stories, awesome stories. Yeah, thank you, Okay, bye,