Speaker 1: The Chili Effect is sponsored by Wallstreet, Window dot Com and listeners liking you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it must ativated place in our media check.
Speaker 3: Oh look at it.
Speaker 4: It's Friday the thirteenth again. So here we are, March thirteen, twenty twenty six, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, this the Ocelli effect, And I know Bpete can hear me, but it's going to be a weird trip. We tried to use what we've been using now for months and it doesn't want to cooperate with either one of us as the co hosts on here. So even more urgent than ever, I need to get the uh. I need to get new communications in and that's going to be something that the only way it's going to work, right is if I pay for it, and that's it. The free ones seem to all suck. I can't seem to find a good one where I can plug in the phone calls, plug in the co host and roll.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Now, this might all become super relevant soon anyway, if I start up the video in April. But until then, here we are, so call in and you're gonna be part of an attempt to connect B Pete to the calls, because I'll be able to hear you. The listeners will hear you if you call in, And for some stupid reason in the loop, I seem to not be able to get to be Pete. So I'm gonna have to play with it a little and we'll see what happens. But it's Friday night and I want to have some fun, so maybe we can get this done quickly enough and get at least a good hour's worth of fun out of our show until Aaron Franz starts at ten pm Eastern and Uncle the broadcast begins at eleven pm Eastern. Okay, so be Pete. The first experiment I'm gonna do with you. Did you hear the intro when I played it at the beginning of the show, I did excellent. I want to see if you can hear something else I'm gonna play for you because I got a little bit of audio work, and happily somebody clipped something for me and I was able to turn it into what I wanted to and it is, you know, to me, priceless because I got a couple of audio drops. Okay, so let's see if you can hear these and if you can hear them clearly, and we know the one mission is accomplished, even at the phone calls are still a hurdle. We'll get over this real quick before we actually get into some show topics. Okay, it's uh, what do we got here? Okay? So I got that and I got that. Now I'm you know, I was gonna set stuff up, but then I was screwing around with this thing for fifteen minutes, actually about twenty five minutes. I was ready at ten, of of course, and at ten of things were going a little weird. I reset everything, thought it was fine, and then you or I both could not sign into an open source communication tool. That's not supposed to happen. But here we are.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 4: Okay. So if I grab this, that's for the online radio station. Okay. So now I've got all my little audio pieces I wanted to play, and we're going to see how well you can hear them and if you understand what's being said, because I think this absolutely needs to be understood. So here we go. Here's the first one. Be peat, I.
Speaker 3: Hear that Irish and Sicilian.
Speaker 4: There you go. Okay, Oh, here we go. Okay, all right, these are personalized. Nobody else in the world will have these. Go ahead, what were you gonna say?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say that that Italian Sicilian or reminded me of a comment somebody made about this World Baseball Classic the team from Italy. Oh yeah, so they went down a roster who went down a roster of major league players and said, okay, you got enough vowels in your name, we want you on the Italian team.
Speaker 4: It was so funny because the Italian team, like, there was an announcer and I don't know what feet it was. I can't find it, but I was listening to some radio feed of it, and the English speaking broadcaster like gave up at a certain point, which is funny. I thought they only did that with Asian names, where they go rucca, huka. I don't know what the hell this is. You know, you ever hear you hear that once in a while when they you know, it's like a guy's trying to do Korea or Japanese baseball. They can't do it. White guy goes never mind. I don't know, and you wonder how he got that job.
Speaker 3: But it's even we'll call him alphabet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's even funnier though, with the Italians because they halfway get there and after a while they all default to I don't know, Tony Pasta, what do I know? They go so like it goes something like that, and this guy straight up gave up on like three guys' names. And that's exactly when, like, by the way, the Italian team kind of humiliated the Team USA, which look, I'm not rooting for the Italians here, I gotta tell you, but I found it funny.
Speaker 3: It screwed us up. Yeah, it screwed us up because then that put us as the runner up in that pool. So now we got to play the damn non bacon making hosers from Canada tonight.
Speaker 4: Yep, you actually got to play a real team. The Italians could play ball. Who knew, you know?
Speaker 3: I mean every well, like last last week when we had to play Great Britain. Friend of mine, she's a teacher over in the UK, and I messaged her and told her, I said, you know, we just smoked your ass at baseball. She said, we don't even play baseball. I said, I know, we beat you. Ninth was a nine of four or something told he us And I just can't believe y'all had a team. She says, we don't. Really, she says, but you know it's then she starts giving me when you talk to a UK person about anything in the US, yep, it's like talking to a black person about rock and roll. Oh, well, you know black people started that. Well, the UK people are the same way. Oh your baseball just came from our rounders And I said, no, that's softball. Well our cricket, I said, no, you got to bounce the ball to play cricket. Y'all are wussies. It don't matter that I said, take a ninety yeah, yeah, take a ninety five mile an hour fastball down the pipe. Tell me what you're going to do with it. So we've been dragging each other back and forth.
Speaker 4: All week, right, some of them bowler's actually reached one hundred and ten miles pro there, chap. And you know, without rounders and of course cricket, you'd have no baseball at all, would you. I mean, But then again, you wouldn't have a country at all if we didn't let you win in that little conflict there sometimes.
Speaker 3: Well, right right, I told her very politely, I don't trust anybody that's been driving on the wrong side road their whole life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, between that and effect that you animals eat blood putting, shut up anyway. I mean really, British food is disgusting. It is horrifying British food. But anyway, forget the Brits, forget the Baseball Classic, because from now on, if I show up, and I am starting to show up in a couple of places, I'm willing to do a co host thing. Despite the weirdness that went on this week, I am willing to show up as a co host some places, not just be a guest. I don't have to be the illustrious anything. I want to work with some different people, get some different rhythms going. I want to improve the show I do with be Pete, and I want to maybe add another co host or two, or maybe give Bepete a new co host and I get a new co host. I don't know. I want to make combinations. Be Pete staying, but I want to make combinations. Maybe you and I stick and you know, we get a different vibe on I don't know, another day of a week or something. But no matter what, here is how I wish to be introduced from now on.
Speaker 3: You the first double nigga, I have a met in my life.
Speaker 4: That in my life, because that is how I was handled on a recent episode of AM Wake Up. That was my introduction. B Pete. Did you catch that one?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I did.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Is it appropriate to be known as the end word? Now?
Speaker 4: Well I don't have to say it. She can do it.
Speaker 3: And look this is now which that's true.
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna play this in between replay shows on the station Boy Revelation through conversations, Irish answer you the first double nigga, I have a met in my life, Chili, come damn right there you go.
Speaker 3: Thoughts, it's different, it's different. I don't know if too many people have been referred to as a double nigger on the radio. So we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 4: I gotta tell you from now on, I'm dead serious.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: If I'm going on especially you know, to do a bit of a co hosting job for an hour two hours, I'm doing a three hour show on AM Wake Up on Mondays. Now when I you know, I don't want to curse myself because now I'll have my internet go out this Monday or something. But past two weeks, I did most of a show, and I did all of the last week's show. But on my very first show, the pop up came teal as somebody who stops in on that show every now and then, and she was like kind of confused about who she was talking to. I said a couple of things, and then I got what I got.
Speaker 3: You the first double nigga. I have am met in my life that in.
Speaker 4: My life, and I gotta say I'm proud of that. It is not every day Bpete.
Speaker 3: That is she not get out much. No.
Speaker 4: The thing is Irish Sicilian. See, you don't understand Sicilians are not white people. That's one thing, no matter what they look like, because they can look very much non white, or they can look super white, but they're not white people. Any good white supremacists will tell you Sicilians ain't white people. Also Irish people, purely Irish people or Irish people. On the pecking order the hierarchy of white people, they are forever the lowest. And this is one of those things that people do in racialist culture. That's just the way it is. So as a you know, somebody who appears to be white, I am half non white for sure, and the US government agreed with that for a very long time. I'm half non white and half lowest possible white, which in the hierarchy chain gives me everything except the melanin pretty much. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I bet you in person, and you're about the whitest nigger I've ever met in my life.
Speaker 4: Well that's because I stay inside.
Speaker 3: But believe me, you're whiter than Rachel Dolasol. Well, yes, but you see, but I'm whiter than Seaun King.
Speaker 4: But I'm blacker. But I guarantee you I'm blacker than Rachel. Okay, that's the thing. If you shook my ancestry's family tree, there are not all white people in there. There is a mix of a lot of things that you would not qualify as right. I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: It's like every time every time I see Sean King on the axe, always refer to him as white bread.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, but listen, are are okay? We know, forget about Italy because it's a fabricated country anyway. You know, there's Africans in Sicilian blood. It just is very close proximity. Various African peoples landed on Sicily and some of them either stayed or left hind presence. Okay, either by force or you know, by romance, one way or another. There were Africans who landed there. But you also must know that during the time of the Road Empire. No, it's just hey, listen, this is historical fact. On top of that, okay, nobody.
Speaker 3: There was, Yes, there was a nigg in the grapevine.
Speaker 4: Uh, I'm telling you there is. Listen asking Honor Sicilian, who knows their history? Now on top of that, I'm not done. Nobody knows who Attila the Huns people were. Very seriously, that's one of those like we think we know who they were. We think they.
Speaker 3: Were all they were on the other side of the mountains. So yeah, I don't they were more Asian more more, they were more of that Turkish Asian mix. Yeah, but no before they hit Italy.
Speaker 4: Right, But there is a mystery element in that soup. Nobody quite knows what the Huns were. You know, these people who lived on horseback basically their whole lives. I wonder if the.
Speaker 3: Huns were the Gypsies before they were Gypsies.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know. That's the thing anyway element there which would not suggest pure white. Also, since you mentioned Asians, there's Asians that invaded and went through Sicily, and all of this stuff is present. This is why I tell that story about my father saying, listen, pretty much everything in the world, you know, every person you ever see, okay, is effectively your brother, distant cousin, whatever. Because the only thing I can't guarantee you is that red Indian over there is not in your bloodstream. That's the only thing. And I'm not sure, but I can't guarantee you they're in there. Otherwise, the whole rest of the world is in Sicilian blood. So his argument would be that that's what made Sicilian special because we were the melting pot before America was invented. Okay, And you know, some by force, some by whatever, some by trade, that all got in there. Now I'm not done because I said Arabs. No, I didn't get to Arabs yet exactly. Arabs. Arabs are not generally seen as white, are they.
Speaker 3: Now are more brown?
Speaker 4: Okay? Well, brown Arabs got in there, okay, because they landed on Sicily, invaded and contributed to the DNA soup. In addition, any of the Hispanic brown people. You can imagine the people from Hispania or good lord, what is it. No, it's not Hibernia. There's there's an ancient name for Spain. Doesn't matter. It's the same people. And guess what they're in there?
Speaker 3: There are well you had, you had, yeah, you had, and the little eventually the well. Eventually the Africans made the jump over at the Rock of Gibraltar, went through Portugal and Spain and hell, they settled almost all of Spain at one time. Third a Muslim conquest.
Speaker 4: Okay, true, but also whoever ended up in Tunisia was right by Sicily and they took short boat trips. It happened. So anyway, all I'm trying to say is in all different people from Africa, whether they were the darkest of dark or they ended up being you know, the Kadapi looking guys, right, they came through. So you're talking about over you know, the course of many centuries, there was a contribution from virtually every you know, alleged race among the races. Pretty much. The only like my father had told me when I was three or four years old, the only guarantee I can't give you is that that American Indian over there, because that's what we call Native Americans. The redskin guy, right, or those people. He said, that's the only one I can't guarantee is in there, but I suspect they are too. So the thing is, even if you got all the rest of the world except them, you got it plus all these white people of all sorts. And we all know that there's different grades of white people. Okay, they're just is and you'll find out if something racial happens and white people start subdividing. Anyways, I'm just saying that Asian, right, African, South American right, Like every continent you can imagine where there are people's shades change a bit, you get a contribution into sicily, and that includes much of the Asian world. You know, there's different Asians, right. I just remarked earlier today that I heard somebody literally use the word oriental, and I went, wow, that's actually a really destructive and ugly word that people don't even realize was ugly, and they sort of quietly got rid of it. But you know, that had to do with the fact that Asians were seen at one point by some of the world as magical jabbering mystical monkeys. They weren't even people. So you know, that's just the reality of the Oriental term. But there are many types of Asians, and there's evidence where you can put you know, the Mongolians, you can put the actual Chinese there. You know, where do you think Italians didn't actually invent spaghetti? Think about it? Okay, and that flatbread we're putting pizza on that came from the Middle East. I'm just saying the contribution was there because of the giant target. I mean, think about the conscripts and the mixed armies of Alexander the Great as they rolled into certain places and then return claiming that they were part of what the Greek army, right, the Greek establishment, Hey, we're coming back for our pay or whatever, et cetera, et cetera. They were eclectic at best. Right, you have the conflict between Sparta and Dorias and then later on Xerxes, you know, which we know was massive. But also alongside of that, when the conflicts subsided, many a soldier remained where the hell they found themselves, which meant that's a whole Asiatic strain that goes, especially in the Mediterranean area. But there are other areas of stoppage. You have to study the maps. And oh, by the way, don't take the Oliver Stone film per gospel, okay, because it's wrong all over the place. But even if you want, don't want to argue history, what you can't argue is that there was intermingling of all sorts here, okay, of allegedly different races. If you remember in the movie Alexander though, because it's a good visual is he's got his you know, wild savage wife that he takes as his second wife, right, and she is of that world, so to speak. And Alexander was fascinated by Asian culture. So Oliver Stone got those parts right, but you know, the whole craziness and exactly how bisexual he was another story, and other historical complete failures of accuracy in that very long movie. And I like the movie, by the way, but it's not a documentary. It's not historically accurate. Point is, though, what is historically accurate is that it's not all about one race of people who are very pure killed another race of people. Now, that did happen at certain points, but usually these conflicts were not quite so clearly defined by race it was territory. It was who the ruler was, it was who the leader was. Absolutely, and there was a cultural truly a culture war going on there. But the people within the ranks, I mean, there were entire Roman legions that only spoke German. And oh, by the way, there's more than one type of German in the ancient world. You know, everybody thinks of the Arian with the blond and blue eyes and everything as being one thing, and that's the way it always was. That's the interesting that is quite frankly, that is mythology. The actual physical German people, there is a serious divide where there's clearly, at least very too significantly differently appearing races of individuals there. If you want to cut races this way, you know, one of them is very dark haired, very hairy, okay, and just sort of has a certain type which is typical among them. And then true there is this sort of lighter aryan type of you know, in my mind, they're always psychologically twisted and emotionally imbalanced, but they got that pretty look with the blonde hair to blue eyes, the optimal height, et cetera. Whether it's a woman or a man, apparently, and they really really enjoyed their freaking you know, basically meth amphetamine or a substance much like it, which the army gave them directly, you know, so when you think about the blitztrig, they were really really wound up on crank. But either way, there was a distinct difference between these two looks, and that prevailed for a long time. And here's the fun part. A significant portion of the German population didn't even settle into agriculturally erased towns until the Romans got there. And they were dealing with two different sets of sort of Germans, which again had a different name. In ancient lands. There was seriously a good fighter warrior class of individuals, and then there was another one that was more technologically advanced, seemingly more intelligent, not quite as tough, but way more clever. And they were divided by their different mannerisms, and indeed, at certain points there were leaders of entire legions and legions that had commanders and such that did not speak the tongue of the Empire except very minimally, because that had nothing to end there, you go, they earned their right to be Roman citizens. They in some cases returned to the Roman controlled territory, and you know, settled down in allegedly Roman controlled territory and wound up getting what Roman women, whatever that meant at the time. Now, they weren't going to get the kings and queens and the primary subjects, but they definitely got women who are based in Rome who would have been you know, extremely DNA divergent from them. So this is I mean, this is just a reality. And now I'm starting to feel like Jimmy the Greek, who I saw clip about recently, which was kind of funny because I had to remind myself of how Jimmy the Greek actually got fired. And it's really funny because he would have gotten fired today too. They wouldn't have put up with him. But but the point is that they really shouldn't have, because all he was saying is that during the time of slavery, you know, there was controlled breeding, and that controlled breeding kind of produced certain results. And again, in the ancient world, you certainly would have only bred with the people that you could get your hands on, and not being a seafaring person directly or not having the greater resources or land ownership, you know, what you were going to couple up and pair up with who was right around you, and that might have changed based on who invaded, who had influence, who was brought nearby, what you were part of already born into, et cetera. And there is a tremendous amount of diversity in the gene pool there, you know, That's all I'm saying. So arguably, Sicilians are just as much anything as anything else, because somewhere in history, promise you, anybody you want to try and fit into my family tree looks wise, you can find them. And having gone to Sicily, there are Sicilians that are, you know, darker than anything you would call black in America, and there are some that are light bright and damn near white in appearance. You know, blond hair, blue eyes, the whole thing. I mean. I myself, I have dark hair, not very dark. I was born with blonde hair. I've got blue eyes, and I have pale skin. Sicilians do not have a lockstep singular look. A typical set of looks is not guaranteed when you have a Sicilian ethnicity, because your combination of DNA is not necessarily guaranteed to be precisely the same as your fellow countrymen So there you go. And what can I say? So I fully accept and embrace this as at least part of what my culture actually is. Whether you can see it or not not my problem. But you know what I'm saying, What do you think?
Speaker 3: Join us next week as we hear Chuck espouse his opinions on Geo's societal Popoerrie on the Chuck o'chelly Friday Night Show.
Speaker 4: Okay, but you disagree?
Speaker 3: Yes, not all world's a melting pot. I mean you trace back culture. There's no pure culture on this earth nowhere. You know, you had Asians, you had Japan, you had China, you had Korea. You had all of these kingdoms battling each other. Then you had the Huns, you had the Mongols, and they all fought their way towards the Turks and the Kazarians, and then they fought their way west to take on the Austrians and the Prussians, and of course you had the Russians up above coming down and creating conflict with everything. Rome went everywhere, all the way as far as Ireland, where's Hadrian's Walls and that between Scotland, No is it Scotland and England. I think yes, well, anyway you had road reached that far. The Portuguese sailed all over the world and made their influence along with the Spaniards. The Africans supposedly have traveled to every continent before anybody else was ever there. If you go by current history, I don't know. I guess the only pure people you'd have would be the indigenous Canadians, the first nation people see and pro groups. Probably they came from over from Asia, right, most of those came over from Asia, right, So you know so much going to do it's all the meltain box. Yeah.
Speaker 4: My contention is, in truth, there is no such thing as a big separation. There was different migrations and different things that happened. Now you could potentially discover a tribe which has been isolated for two thousand years. The good they should be fully inbred as hell, but you know, at least they rotate where you know, the one guy rules for a generation and makes all the babies. They have arrangements like this in some of these long lasting tribes where one guy makes all the babies for about ten years and then he's no longer doing that, and then the next guy ends up making all the babies for the next ten years. So it actually diversifies stuff so that you have a guaranteed mix up and you know, okay it ends up if you run part of society that way and lead part of it sort of random, it causes enough of a racial shuffle that or you know, enough of a DNA shuffle that you don't necessarily get you know, the specially slow cousins. Just saying, right, but it's hard to do anyway. The thing is this, Yeah, even the so called indigenous people, well they came from somewhere. The only one I don't have a good explanation for, honestly, is the indigenous people in Australia. Like I don't know how to figure that one out because at some point there had to be a land bridge for them to get there, because I don't see it otherwise. But maybe I'm all informed there.
Speaker 3: No. I mean, if you look at the Southeast Asian cultures in Thailand, the Philippines, you know those were seafaring people too, so right, especially when you look at the Philippines and down to Malaysia. No, I mean there's nothing but just island chain after island chain after island chain. So island hopping would not have been that hard down there. Now, I'm sure the original well, the Indigenous people into Australia probably, I would think, have one of the older lineages of any groups in the world, right, you know, just like they tracing them back to wherever they started in Africa. But you know, if according to the Good Book, it all started between the Tigris and the Euphrates River, So you know, depending on which group you want to believe, I would imagine those indigenous New Zealand tribes and Australian tribes are some of the oldest as well.
Speaker 4: Well, right, like your book might say, you know, we're talking somewhere near Iraq, right as far as where things start from, although the big question is, you know, immediately, okay, there's two people that are made and then there's these other people that just they're there, right, So that's never explained. So where did they come from? Okay? Look, I don't want to get into a religious argument. It's just a matter of the open possibilities are there, and you know you can't trace it perfectly. You can say those people in Australia they had isolation for a very long period of time, so they didn't intermingle as much as the rest of us, and they weren't in a hot zone like Sicily. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I read something the other day that they dated I don't know if they dated bones or artifacts that they found. Yeah, and it completely resets what they were thinking. And I think it was when we when supposedly we went from what was it Neanderthal into humans, And it sets that date back a lot further than they originally thought, right, just based on that that they've done, that that this this group of individuals were able to make tools and do something anyway, whatever they found, it puts it thousands of years before they ever thought, oh.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm killing my cot. There we go.
Speaker 3: So think of next, I changed the whole thing of things.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, but here's the thing. Science is a continuous process of rediscovery, right, and refinement anyway, So I expect that the idea of you know, something like evolution needs constant refinement in order to get it straight, you know. And how do you deal with I found a bone in some dirt. You got to figure out what it is when it got there, you know, what happened to it? How you know all that? So I mean there's a whole lot of stuff happening here. And then there's guys who want to put, you know, saddles on dinosaurs and tell you that that's right.
Speaker 3: I'm not arguing that's something I don't stand. You know, they have all of these skeletons that they found, right, but yet they give us depictions of dinosaurs like a Tyrontosaurus rex. Everybody knows what a Tyrannosaurus rex looks like, but they're only going by bones now. I don't know if they have found any fossilize. I mean, we know what a wooly mammoth looks like because they have unearthed frozen wooly mammoths. Okay, true, but do we really know what a t rex looks like based off its skeleton? Well?
Speaker 4: See, there you go.
Speaker 3: Is it all just artists? Artists? You know, it's an artist rendering of what they think it should look like.
Speaker 4: Well, there's an interpretation there, right, And there's certain characteristics with certain types of animals, like, for instance, you can tell the difference between the bone of something called a bird right as a posed to say the bones of a you know, land walking mammal. They have different characteristics in their bones so you can generally see that maybe this is more birdlike, maybe this is more reptilian. So you gotta guess. But I'm sure that you know, the colors might be all wrong. I mean, you know, if we traveled back in time, we might be shocked to find that, you know, the t rex was actually a giant, hot, pink thing. I mean in appearance, who knows, Okay, but they make claims about this, and obviously, with even the bones of a person, they can often make a fairly accurate thing. Now they used to think they could, and the original way they did it was wrong, but they corrected it, and now they've found verifiable stuff where it's like the reconstruction does turn out accurate among people, where you know, you can get quite a few variations, and they come pretty damn clothes. You know, you can tell how no, how big the nose is, even though the nose is not present because of the sockets. You know, it's just that simple. But there are a lot of other characteristics that could be present that we just simply don't know, you know. And and some of that stuff I suspect was made up in order to make a coherent looking thing. Uh So you know, but but as per usual, refinement right and reassessments and in fact, you know, literally changing the historical record as you go. Right. It is part of the process, no matter what you're trying to do. If you weren't there to see it for yourself, the evidence can take you so far, like even in re you know, reenactments, where people think they've got it absolutely lock solid, we know what happened this, this is how many bullets were there, this is how many people were there, and then a radical thing comes in that can't be recorded in the crime scene. Let's say like a completely missed shot that landed you know, eight hundred yards away that nobody found right, and it could be a gun battle, and now we've got you know, extra shooters that were bad shots or that you know, happened to be standing close to a known shooter, and therefore they disappear because it gets lumped in with the known shooter in a gunfight or in a knife fight where they assume that something is you know, actually this long, the weapon was this long, it was this thick, And it turns out that if you take a look at what is preserved in the bone, which is harder evidence than the flesh which is long gone. You find that you thought you had a six inch knife, You have a sixteen inch knife, you know, and that tempered steel is thick. You didn't know it because of the original things that you knew were wounds to the bone. And meanwhile there's something where you know, there's some other evidence nearby that absolutely records something to contradict that it has occurred. I've studied lots of different forensics, not just the big name cases, and the thing is, no matter what, there is a margin of error on a whole bunch of steps at different times in history, and they are improving over time. You know, much like an X ray. There was a very crude, rudimentary X ray at a certain point, they refined it. They refined it. The process still to this day is similar, but the collection is easier and if it is properly done with a properly you know, maintained machine, on good film, etc. Blah blah, you can now obtain it, you know, which is my worry about the non physical you know, hard copy recordings of records now that we have because you know, again, with the wrong behavior out of the sun on any given day, we could have a circumstance where a whole lot of you know, supposedly alleged permanent records become not so permanent, you know, And then if we're only left with what was preserved on paper, b pete. It might draw a completely different picture from what people assume to have been the history up to now, just saying as it's reconstructed, it's difficult to reconstruct. And oh, by the way, a lot of ancient peoples did not take notes on things they were doing on a daily basis to even survive. You know, they could tell you a million things about what went on in this village and you look around and go, yeah, but where did the water come from? And sometimes the scholar has no friggin clue. And that's an important point, because the people occupying that place at certain points would be very concerned about where their water was coming from. You know, they weren't going to go it's okay, I'll pick it up at Costco later. They were concerned about this pretty pretty constantly, I think. But that's not always part of the story, is it. So you know, they tell you about, well, they made deals with the local town and they built things, and nobody tells you where the wood necessarily came from, or did they just take some other building and tear it down and rebuild it with the broken parts, which they've discovered several times in different like you know cities and things where it's like, oh, what happened here? Is that they recycled, you know, from a you know, failing building they took. Well, the stones are still good, the beams are still good. If we bring in some new beams, we can have basically a brand new, refurbished building. And they'll pick up the building from one lot, move it over to the next, basically piece by piece. And while you have one structure that vanished and another that has now been erected, and they're made up almost you know, almost completely or nearly completely, or with the greater majority of the materials having been something that somebody brought here two hundred years ago, you know what I'm saying. So history is always to be revised with care, and it's not necessarily always the most obvious answer to the question the progression or anything else. And I think this is worthy of consideration. And you think I'm just talking out of my ass to hear my own voice, don't you.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it's the way they find stuff. It's like I read a pre long article the other day about how they found the remains of Richard the Third in England and it was, you know, actually underneath a car park, and you know, you just think about being the lady. They told a story somebody was in the office of the business that had the parking area and all, and guy walks in and says, you know, you guys are getting ready to start this work and redoing all this stuff. We need to put a hold on it. And why Well, because we think Richard the Third is buried under your asphalt. And come to find out he was. You know, it was a lucky guess and they dug down and they found him. And you think about societies, you know, you think about the things that we haven't found yet. They're digging up stuff in Jerusalem that has been buried under sixty feet of earth. You know, it's like they had a city and there's always been a city, but somehow parts of that city got buried under sixty feet of garbage and dirt.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: It's strange, how because you look at that that those societies and around Jerusalem, that area dates back over three thousand years, you know, So you look at that length of time and it's amazing to think that the whole city could be buried and we don't know it, you know, sixty feet of dirt on top of it. What is there that much erosion that's been going on in three thousand years that could bury something that deep while people are still living there. That's the thing. It's just amazing how history gets buried in an area that people are living in the entire time. It's weird.
Speaker 4: Well, sometimes things are abandoned over time and just sort of forgotten. And on the other hand, you have circumstances like Pompeii where they are you know, flash frozen in you know, in life instantly because of a volcano. It happens. So I'm just saying it's you know, it's one of these things that, yeah, it's going to take some consideration and a lot of people aren't going to believe certain things that heard to cause that. You know, there's people literally frozen in the midst of doing mundane crap, you know, around volcanoes because flash they're you know, they're basically dead and they're covered in crap. That Mumma fies them done. Uh, it's pretty wild. And you know, with that in mind, I got a personal story to get into, unless you want to get into something else.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: Before we go into the second hour already and hopefully get some calls at three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six, I want to see if we can connect repete before I got to try and do Aaron an Uncle because I don't know if the phone calls will work tonight. Uh. Or we could try to rediu jitsu in the break and see if we can make that work one way or another.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: But uh, I would like to see if we can connect phone calls. But I got a personal thing to tell you that I'm kind of embarrassed to admit, but I want to analyze it because you guys out there have an experians that I have never had in my life up to now, and it's pretty wild, so you know, and I didn't expect it, and it's what caused me to only do the Monday show and then do nothing on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, except apparently I did do I think this week Hell in high Water with Maria and oh, by the way, this is our second Friday the thirteenth in a row because of the twenty eight days in February, so I didn't even know it the last time we were having a Friday of the thirteenth. Maybe that's what happened to our communications earlier. But anything you want to discuss for a bit or vent about before I go into something else that I'm sure you're gonna have fun with.
Speaker 3: Well, it's been a hectic week. I haven't really had a chance to look at the news all that often. I mean, other than us still being at war and Iran. I did run across one thing today. Robert de Niro has been pretty vocal about Trump and things that he dislikes, and I find it very hilarious that he made a statement that says he now has no choice but to leave New York City after Zohannami, the official you know, the mayor, decided to start taxing people, and it says, according to De Niro, the new administration wants to take nearly half of his savings simply because he's considered wealthy. He says, yeah, I haven't worked in some time, and my savings are all I have. So now he's being forced to move from New York, where he's been I guess, his whole life all because of a new mayor and the news regime starting to squeeze people for their cash. And I find it hilarious that he's had to go through it. And I'm just wondering if he's willing to f Mom Dommy as much as he's willing to f Trump. And Trump ain't the one to screw it around with him. That's the part I find ironic.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, here we go again. It's never a clear cut answer. And every time there is a significant regime change in a populated place, doesn't this happen pretty much? I mean, weren't people crying and screaming that they were leaving California and fleeing, and people every time I bring it up, go.
Speaker 3: Yep, they're going to Texas, And oh well now that's been the big story. Now a lot of them, A lot of them are going to Texas. A lot of them going to Florida too because of the tax situation. Okay, the guy that they had Starbucks up in Seattle, I don't know if he's gone to Texas, but he pulled out. There was another huge company up in Seattle that pulled out because of this wealth tax they're talking about. California has lost quite a few people moving because of the wealth tax they want to impose. Because they're not only talking about taxing actual money that you have, but also the unrealized value of stocks and holdings and businesses and things of that nature. Was they call it unrealized games. They want to tax you on the value something that tomorrow the whole market could change and crash. Whatever it is you have, whatever you're invested in. Of course they want to tax on what it's worth now. They don't give a damn what happens after they get their money until next year when they come back for more.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: So you know, I hope all these people that you know, I've always said, you get the policy. You know, you deserve the government you elect. Well, it's coming back to bite these people in the ass.
Speaker 4: Well sure, but you know my counter argument, like, first of all, you know, taxation is a big, you know, rigged system of the government just getting their cut no matter who's holding the knife anyway, And to me, it's nothing more than a protection racket where you're not guaranteed protection in my mind, Okay, very simple, So all taxes chain is taxation. Excuse me as theft anyway, okay in my mind, but it's a justified theft now, given that people want to root for and root against the taxes. Anyway, here's the thing to consider. Realized gains. Sounds like, hey, I didn't get anything out of this yet, and you're taking money from these sounds real unfair. But that's not the reality when you get to a certain level, is it. Because guys like this will turn around put their assets somewhere where they're allegedly not gaining on it, even though the value is gaining and is compiling upon itself. It's cumulative, right, And here's the fun part. They turn around and get loans against stuff that they're supposedly not touching. And you can easily live off of loans. If you've got one hundred million dollars, you can sit there and live high and mighty with just that money and loans. And you have loans. See, this is how Jeff Bezos ended up in a position where he owns Amazon and yet got a tax break that most people had to earn less than fifty thousand dollars a year okay, in genuine income in order to collect for a child tax credit, and it's like, how is that possible? A guy who owns one of the largest entities on the planet got a tax break for his child credit that was meant for poor people. Well, I tried to tell people at the time. Nobody wanted to listen because either they were rooting for the billionaires and thought I was, you know, a cry maybe liberal about it, or they thought I didn't know what I was talking about because that couldn't be possible. But it happened. It was publicly accessible knowledge, it was open source. It happened. He got COVID checks. Bezos. Okay, so you know where is I mean, if you think there's somebody that would be at the front of the line for he don't need a COVID check, it would be Jeff Bezos. But technically speaking, he swims in un you know, those unachieved assets. You know, he swims in that and lives off of what he can take from it. Now, why is this even worthy of discussing, because that's something Bpete, you don't have because you don't have those assets that you're controlling but allegedly not touching or not really controlling, but you still kind of own and they're unrealized to you, well, you know, your house shovels. Yeah, sorry, but it happens.
Speaker 3: It happens to a lower degree to people that own houses and things like that. I mean, their property taxes every year, especially in this small town that I'm in. I mean, this is only what eight hundred and fifty people live in here. Yeah, and they they've got homes and sell it for three quarters of a million dollars all of a sudden right. And the problem is this, we come back with property tax. They say, well, you know, you built your house back in nineteen sixty three and it costs eighteen thousand dollars. Well, here it is sixty years later, almost seventy years later. So we're gonna arbitrarily just jack that rate up to about seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars and tax you on that unrealized capital gains even though you haven't sold the house. Now, granted, when you go to sell that a house, it probably won't go for seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars. But based on what we've looked at around the area and the going housing prices in the market, we're going to say it's worth that much pay us every year. And you're starting to see a lot of states now trying to curb property taxes for people that are over sixty five or people that own their house outright. But we'll know a lot of young people now, a lot of younger people, if they can get to it. Instead of the standard thirty year mortgage, they're getting fifteen year mortgages, paying it off in half the time. The problem is most people don't stay in a house long enough to pay off the mortgage. They're there for a certain number of years and then they trade up, they sell what they got to get something bigger, and you know, the cycles puts over for the first time home buyer buying that old nineteen sixty house that now needs seventy five thousand dollars of repair just to make it livable, or the city will come in. I mean, even in this small town, they're nailing people for maintenance and things like that on houses and finally sending them letters if you don't fix this by such and such time, we will condemn the property and we will remove the nuisance. In this town, two hundred and fifty people, and they're starting to pull crap like that it's really getting bad.
Speaker 4: Right. So my point is that really honestly, owning that house has the same kind of you didn't realize the gain, but you still got to pay for it issue even though you're not a rich person. And quite frankly, the bigger you go, the less of it you have to pay. I mean, that's just the bottom line, because what happens is they're not you know, rich guy isn't paying that as a matter of fact, his write offs or losses. Like he goes in and fixes up that house that's perfect for him, he's got to lose some money. That balance is off on paper what it is he's got to pay to the point where it's an art form. You know, you can have a billion dollars move around and you pay zero tax. Meanwhile, somebody that does own a house and has a couple hundred thousand dollars move around because of that house, they're paying shit. So you know, I'm just saying it's not fair anyway. And the thing is they're getting away with it because the bottom line is the bigger you go, the better. So it's good for you know, and Trump I told you this himself. Look, I was a smart businessman because I totally lost money for a couple of years. I lost a billion dollars. That was great for me, you know why, because it wrote off whatever it was he was gaining. And here's the fun part. You or I who are at that lower level, we can't continuously borrow off of some gigantic asset pool for our house. We're very limited in the money that we can borrow against the stuff we own, and we don't necessarily get the privilege of endless refinancing till you die, and you know, and then that gets wiped away, and a whole bunch of other Every time a new loophole emerges, even if it only lasts two years, it erases a whole lot of you know, debt that you would owe for income you made by the loans and stuff and the shuffle. So over the course of time, you pay zero, You borrow against billions, so you live on tens of minus millions and you never wind up paying any of it back. And so tell me somebody that's able to do that with their house and car and you know debt against it. No way, it doesn't happen that way because you're locked. But you get to a certain level. And now you're allowed to live tax free. I mean, you might as well be a church, no tax, and you do a lot of things that you want. There's a whole lot of shady stuff on the books that is built into the system. And you are Reverend loves cash and that's all there is to it, baby, and you are of the religion of the New Jesus who wears rotos. Oh you know, I'm just saying, yeah, good.
Speaker 3: Recently, recently you've had things hit the news like wasn't Illhannah Well yeah, Ilana Omar was one of them where forty you know, she was worth fifteen thousand dollars. Now she's worth thirty million. Yeah, And people are wondering how that happen, And it happens with every politician basically that goes to Washington. You look at people like Nancy Pelosi and John Kerry when he was in Congress but also as Secretary of State and things like that. They're making money. A politician I've got let's say I decide to run for for a Republican seat in the North Carolina section of our federal government. Okay, I'm running as a representative as a congressman. Let's say I bit a million dollars. The first thing I do is find a family member to run a PR firm, go start an LLC as a PR consultant. Then I take all my campaign money that I can't spend on myself. It has to be spent on campaigns. And I turn around. I raised five million. I give four million of it to my PR company, who happens to be my brother or my wife, my kid. And they turn around and take that four million, and there's really not a lot to regulate what they spend it on. They turned right back around and give three and a half million of the four million I gave them back to me. And you do that a couple of times. Suddenly you're worth thirty million dollars. You know, you run through Chrishmen are elected every two years. So we go through this fundraising cycle, constantly building money, building money. And I want to run an ad. Okay, I call my brother up. I want to run an ad. He comes up with ad material. We run a few spots, cost US one hundred thousand dollars. He pockets four hundred thousand dollars. I pocket three and a half million. That's a pretty good damn deal. Yeah, see that, And people are looking at this going you know, we elect you people to go and make it easier on us, bring down our cost of living. And the proof of it is this matter whether we've had a Republican or Democrat in this President's chair, no matter who has controlled the Senate, whether Republicans or the Democrat, Republicans are all getting richer. Yeah, and we are all getting poorer. Yeah, and people are finally starting to catch wind of it. You're thinking, this has been going on since, you know, big time, since the forties, the fifties. Why is it taken seventy damn years for people to real how badly they're getting I don't get it.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the problem. You're thinking, too small, me, Pete. You are describing the mom and pop version of this. You know, you're talking about a lemonade stand versus a multi layered, you know, corporate entity that brings convenience stores to a neighborhood. You're talking about the smallest You're talking about the local card game versus the casino. Dude, that what you're talking about is is low level and constant. And that's just the intro.
Speaker 5: But That's the level I live at, and all the people that I know live at, that's the level that they have to deal with this. I realize between the Waltons and the big tech companies and the Bezoses and the head.
Speaker 3: Of Microsoft, they're on a much bigger, grander scale. I understand that they're gonna be there no matter how bad it is on the everyday people. Those people that run the Amazons and the Walmarts and the things of that nature are always going to be there. You're not going to be able to get rid of them unless you completely change society and the way commercialism works. Capitalism is going to have to change for that to change, But it's the majority of the people are dealing with it on an everyday basis. And that's why I don't think about the Amazon's level and this level. Globally, we're all fucked because of the the lack of diversity globally, of interconnections between companies what they own here and abroad. You're not going to be able to get away from that. But there's so many people out here that have been getting so screwed over for so long that it's finally, I don't know, it's like they've had their cataract surgery and they can finally see just how bad they're getting screwed every single day, not on globals, just by the people that we send to Damn Washington is bad enough, but you're going to do away with purple effects of rich versus poor. But you could make it a little more damn beneficial to those on the lower half of the people in the United States don't pay any taxes at all, right, you know, just all right, so just go ahead them out of the equation. The other half that does have to pay taxes, forty nine percent of well, let's say ninety nine percent of those that do pay taxes are not up. They are on that global scale with the Bezoses and everybody else. Duke Energy CEO probably takes eleven, you know, million dollars a year plus stock options plus bonuses, so he's pulling in probably thirty million a year. And my power bill will last month it's three hundred and sixty five bucks just to keep my pipe from freezing. All because they can charge play one and we can't do any damn thing about it because they're a monopoly in nine freaking states.
Speaker 4: Well, but here's the part, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: There from the level because that's what I deal with and most of the people I know deal with.
Speaker 4: Okay. The part I don't understand about your argument, okay, and the argument that comes from a certain side of the equation, is this the way things stand. Okay. Those six families that control forty percent of the wealth literally in the country. That's what's going on in America. By the way, there's literally six families that have control over not you know, and and do this whole dance like what I was talking about, where they borrow against the unrealized assets constantly and that's how they live, so they never technically touch them. Those people, six families do that. The Waltons is one of them. And when an introduction comes that says, listen, why don't we just tax people who have over one hundred million dollars, there is resistance. I don't understand that because you know, in some of these bills that have been introduced, it's like, sorry.
Speaker 3: No, just if they're gonna we're gonna everybody's got over one hundred million dollars, we're gonna hit them. We're gonna take half of what they got for everything. Over one hundred million. Then they find out that's not enough because and kissed in the United States, I mean trillions are we in debt? Yeah, you know, our deficit is as bad that load. So you hit those groups one hundred million and more, Well, it's not going to be long before they start lowering that bar. One hundred million, one billion, We'll hit everybody over one million. Well, that's not going to pay the bill either. Let's hit everybody over fifty thousand. Now you're talking about the average guy out there trying to get to work and pay the bills, put his kid through school.
Speaker 4: But that's the funny.
Speaker 3: So that's why they're so reluctant to do it, because it's like Bernie Bernie Sanders love him to death, he can't stand a billionaire. Well, he used to bitch about millionaires until he became one. Now it's the billionaires that are pissing him off. If he were to become a billionaire's like he was bitching about the war and Iran, and I just thought, well, they took out the Ayatola and all of his chain of command. So there's probably three or four billionaires in that group that we got right. But did that satisfy that Bernie, No, he still had to pitch about it.
Speaker 4: Okay, so it's all.
Speaker 3: What people that want to clip out out of Eden that's got everything. Where you draw the line, do you, Jeff Bezos. Let's say he's got a hundred bazillion dollars right now, and we take half of it, right we take fifty berzillion dollars he still got In a couple of years, he's going to be right back up there to one hundred bazillion dollars. How do you break up those six families that run everything without totally destroying the economy and the process.
Speaker 4: Well, see ten minutes ago, I tried to interrupt and tell you that we already discussed how this is handled. And this is the missing part of the equation. I can't see him to get through it to anybody on that lower scale where they're allegedly not paying taxes. Okay, there's an area where they are, and it's all in small amounts and things like property taxes because you live in your house as opposed to it being an unrealized asset and all of that stuff. The people that go for what they think is, you know, property ownership and that proud thing that's supposed to be so great is already bleeding them, So you can't you know, you're not supposed to anyway tax the same thing twice, right Like, if you tax it once, you can't say, okay, I came back around, so I'm going to tax it again. If that income and those assets are already being handled via the property taxes and this and that, that should be what divides it that the people that have a static situation where they're not picking up income very specifically, if they're living off of the loans from the unrealized assets. If you stay to the specifics in this, then there is no conflict because it never touches you or me. We don't have loans against unrealized assets. If we take out a loan, one of us and one of anybody who's making less than two hundred thousand dollars a year takes out a loan, it's for a home you live in. It's for a vacation property that you're generating income off of, not just sitting there and borrowing against. You see the specific difference there, So I don't see I see that difference.
Speaker 3: The only way you're gonna be but the only way to be able to do that is to completely overhaul the tax structure, which needs to be done badly. In that remember back to all argument with warm Warren Buffet plays pays less of a rate of income tax than his secretary.
Speaker 6: Well, that's.
Speaker 3: Secretary is getting paid a salary, and so she gets snaled right off the top of or some taxes, centeral taxes. All that comes off the top. The problem is Warren Buffett's getting paid dividends, or he's getting paid payment. He's getting paid in ways that are not considered income according to the test schedule, or they're considered like a capital gains. The basic the lowest amount you're gonna pay income taxes ten percent up to ten ten thousand dollars okay, or twelve thousand dollars. The first tax bracket is ten percent. Okay. He's paying seven percent on capital gains, so yes, he is paying a lower rate. Now his capital gains are bringing him a couple million a year. His secretary at best is probably making for Warren Buffett. She might be making one to eighty two hundred thousand a year, if you know, depending on how much she does. But secretaries are a diamond dozen that they come under the tax structure that says everything that comes into your pocket, regardless of how you got it, is income. Those people like Bezos and the rest are not being paid under that system. They're not included in that system. They're being paid in ways that are either low tax or no tax. And until they can in the constitution about income, everything that comes into your damn pocket is income and you're gonna pay tax on it. So unless they got the whole tax system, which I don't see happening anytime. I don't, you'll get term limits voted in before you get a change in the tax system. Because these damn lawyers in Washington are the ones that wrote the code. So all these special things, Oh, that's not income, what is it, Well, that's capital gains. Well that's income. Oh no, that's not income. What is it, Well that's a dividend. See that's not income.
Speaker 4: But that's what I'm talking about, the definite loans. That's what I'm talking about with the loans. Okay, hang on just a second, because here's the missed thing again. It's not just that. Okay, you're right, but here's the problem. Not only do they have the ability to pay under a different structure, but they can write off things under a different structure, which a good accountant brings them to zero. Okay. And that's the thing. They have the access to the assets without the responsibility of calling it income when they take a loan from it or they do dividends or any of this crap. And there is where the line needs to be drawn. And you're right, it does require an entire overhaul. But what gets me is what ends up happening in all of these arguments is that they deploy via propaganda people to argue against taxing these people because theoretically it'll come for them. And the sad part is it already has. It's just under a different name. It's filed differently. They call you everything you get income, so therefore income tax. And also you use the dirty word there constitution, As far as I understand it, the standing tax structure is not in the constant. Okay, no, no, no, no, no, no, it is.
Speaker 3: But that's the gain where you get into the law, which is the Constitution, and the code, which is the US Code, which is the rules to tell you how to implement the law. A lot of people don't understand yes, we have a law that says this, but it refers to things in the US Code, which are the rules how you apply that law. And that's where everything gets screwed up. The Constitution says basically, anybody coming into you as income and can be taxed. Okay, I'll have a problem with that. The problem is they look at businesses and I'll give you this example, the Citizens United case where they determined that this political Pact could spend money to make a documentary about Hillary Clinton before the election and places and no, we're not going to do that. Well, they claimed that that was a violation of their free speech. So they go to court and it goes to the Supreme Court and they decide that yes, these business entities, these political action committees and these nonprofits businesses, they are entities just like an individual when it comes to spending money as a form of freedom of speech when it comes to political activity. Okay. What they didn't do was then change all the other crap that gives these businesses the ability to write off all their shit and then peck a tax on what's left. If they are going to treat them as an individual when it comes to spending their money, for political purposes, then they need to treat them as an individual when it comes to paying taxes and get rid of writ and off all that shit. You know, the individual does not get to write off their rent, their lights, all the other utilities, their transportation, some meals education. They don't get to write off all that individual shit that a company does. So they may have done a good thing saying that businesses have free speech when it comes to spending political money, but they didn't retroactively go back. You would think, what is it the fourteenth Amendment that says nobody everybody will be treated the same by the federal government except when it comes to political shit. And the only people that can change this are the ones that we elect to these offices that are suddenly making one hundred and seventy five thousand dollars a year, which is a hell of a lot more than most people in this country. Now. Granted, there's a lot of people in business making more than that. So when we start paying our people to represent us that amount of money and give them the ability to shuffle politicals money into the personal pockets and they're not paying taxes and shit on that because it's a business that gets to write off all this stuff before me. Until you get them to change it, you're not going to change anything. And I think we're at the point right now you cannot trust the publicitician bultiple using and do anything I fit them and everybody else who's funding them. Somebody made comment you other that this person doesn't do such and such. That's because the people that are paying them to make the decisions that they're making are paying them a hell of a lot more than we are. Okay, that's where it all comes down to.
Speaker 4: And listen, codes and all this other stuff in you know US and of course international product codes and everything else. That's one thing. But I would love it for you to just do me a favor and isolate the part of the constitution that shows me anything resembling this tax monster we have in operation, because.
Speaker 3: Because the problem it's not pass Paul, we're gonna there's too many lawyers in Washington involved in this ship, and they know who to look out for. But that's the people paid them big money.
Speaker 4: Okay. I'm not asking Yeah, I'm not asking for the lawyers in the legal ease. I'm literally saying to you, please show me because I want to learn where the you know thing that we have operating. Okay, as as tax collection right now, and tax collection in and of itself, let's take a look at where that is codified in the Constitution. I want to see it because, you know, my memory might be a little screwed up. I was going to get into that this week about maybe my memory's bad on some of these things. But I got to tell you I don't think.
Speaker 3: Listen, there's the Constitution allows Congress to levy taxes.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: But that's all is Anything that comes in will be considered income, and Congress has the ability to levy taxes on it. Okay, Okay, that's what started. That's the part that's in the constitution. However, you have to implement it. And how do we implement these laws. We come up with a group of people in Washington that work for the I R S and can say, okay, write the new tax code. Now, they could have done some very simple They could have wrote in the code that said all income, all incoming moneys.
Speaker 4: All right, See, you're breaking up a lot. Hang on, why don't you hang back a little because you're breaking up a ton. I don't know if you can hear me you're breaking up. You're breaking up a lot.
Speaker 3: You know, will be tax at a rate of annually. I don't look at it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think you're hearing me. It sounds like your voice is straining, plus your internet is straining or to reach me somehow, So you know, take a break for a minute, please. Obviously I need to have a more simplified conversation with somebody about this, because the jump off point to me is that things are specifically, uh laid out in you know, in constant, in the Constitute, in the Constitution itself, they're specifically and directly laid out in a certain way. And I think, now I may be wrong, and I am not extending myself here as even a scholar on this, but it seems to me as though there is nothing like what we have going on here that is justifiable by the Constitution alone. I think we should look at that one of these nights, because we've often talked about the Constitution directly, and you know how it affects us. Mute be pete, mute yourself so that maybe you can build up compression if that's what the problem is. I don't know, Like on Skype. We used to have to do this every once in a while. Mute for a minute, because all you're doing is making an internet mitting weird noise, and I want you to be heard clearly. If you're going to say something, please let me see. Are we still broadcasting.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 4: We may have had a weird disruption, you know, Friday the thirteenth, and internet and all things might have gotten wacky here for a second, so we might have lost broadcast and all this other stuff. I know it's re established now because it's encoding, but just hang back a little bit because you're still making nothing but broken noise. If you can hear me, be peat, just hang back. I think it would be worthy of our not you're still you got a mute Yeah, okay, anyway, I think it would be worthy of our time and effort to sit here and have a discussion where we refer to the document itself, the Constitution, and take a look at what that really means, because the biggest problem often is that, you know, people say, based on the interpretation of this and this section, this is what happens, this is what should happen, and that has shifted. This is the you know function in case people forgot, you know, not to pick a political side, but to interpret the Constitution. That is what the Supreme Court is supposed to do, because the Constitution is supposed to be the supreme law of all lands. That it is you know, applicable too. So I want to look at that, and I want to look at that very carefully one night, have a discussion. I'm sure it's been had a million times, but it's fascinating to me that we wind up going into it to this code and that code and this section and the irs you know, bylaws. None of these things, to my mind, appear to be constitutional. I mean, I can also argue that the idea that we have a standing army in the United States is not a constitutional concept directly. I don't want to do that right now because we're just talking taxes.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: We can get into death later. And oh, by the way, it's not just us slugging it out with Iran on behalf of Israel right now. But there is a wider spreading issue happening. And there could have been many other things we could have covered tonight, but there's about twenty five minutes left in my airtime. I want Bpete to build up some strength so he can make some points. And I want you guys listening since nobody's calling, to get some clear messages before we're out of here. And the Age of Transitions begins at ten pm Eastern AUTOCHELLI dot Com Radio. So let's do all that, and on top of it, take a little break. BP can get some coffee and compression together, I can go pee and maybe we can accomplish something regarding clarity before this MP three is finished.
Speaker 8: Recording Oscanvile.
Speaker 4: Shadows's crowl A thousand Miles.
Speaker 9: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island, arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot com.
Speaker 1: Oh Chilly dot com. Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led.
Speaker 8: Up to this.
Speaker 1: Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson. Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 4: Irish and Secilia. You the first double nigga I ever met.
Speaker 8: In my life.
Speaker 7: Oh Chili dot com, wall Stream, Window dot dot Wall Street, Windows dot com, Doo dot com.
Speaker 4: Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge, Wall Stream Window dot dot Go there, now go there, now go there.
Speaker 3: Now you the first double nigga I ever met in my life.
Speaker 6: H m hm.
Speaker 1: Revelation through conversation, conversation, What do you affect? In Denial?
Speaker 2: The Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 10: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before.
Speaker 11: It shows why it really failed and why the.
Speaker 4: United States did not learn from it.
Speaker 10: It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light.
Speaker 11: In Denial, Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks Larryhncock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 4: Dot Com radio network.
Speaker 8: Out the shot sat all ten thousand depies of seal going down the outside to make some funny Roman mild my gonds duck down in Anna rars, I gas.
Speaker 9: In Dad, I'm hell.
Speaker 12: Just stuck out, scraper, stuck out a fight to scrapper and start down that bike, Scott, go down and fight scrap, go down a bike, scrap dug out a bike, spat broke out.
Speaker 3: I I me moment, so just that sell me tell me Homas and me.
Speaker 8: Tell me I'm one day need. I'm man that'll do the job. Like you said, please all and no, and I said I am and said imad man.
Speaker 6: I've gone up and I stand.
Speaker 8: I'm acostland, I'm a pier brand n I got down and go out and.
Speaker 3: Down.
Speaker 8: Hell by about that jown.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 8: I'm the best man.
Speaker 12: I'm exact dround about.
Speaker 8: You, Maddy be right now the guide. Don't can out by got dout.
Speaker 4: Di viuse express my caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Chelly dot com. Do not necessarily reply the views little Chilly dot com or Jeff Chilly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Of course, With the final segment of the Old in Line Friday Night Show, we have be Pete with us, and we have a caller. So before I get into the retort and have B Pete start talking, let's see if he can even hear the callers, because we couldn't get on through our usual path and we're gonna need to start having new communications and a new platform for even him and idahook up on in order to make this work going forward, because otherwise you people are gonna be just stuck with me, no guests being able to hear your calls, no call in show. If I can't sort this out again, even though I'm paying for stuff, it doesn't necessarily mean it keeps working. But let's see if B Pete can hear Danny in California or not, because that who is who appears to be on the line, And if he can't, I'm gonna try and sort it, but we'll see what happens. So, Danny, Hello, how are you? And I know you're not cold like I was to but what's up? Maybe b Pte can hear you? What's going on?
Speaker 6: And how are you.
Speaker 4: Okay? B Pete? Did you hear him.
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 4: B Pete? Are you still there?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 3: Are we still here? No, you're there, You're there, just woke up, grabbed a beer and.
Speaker 4: No, you're here, Danny. But the thing is, at the beginning of the show, I said, I don't know if B Pete's going to be able to hear us because of the way things are. Let me see if this happened here and if it is now. Oh wait a minute, now, maybe B Pete can hear us. B Pete, can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been sitting here.
Speaker 4: Okay, now quickly, can Danny say something? And let's see if BP can hear you?
Speaker 3: VP?
Speaker 6: Can I get a weather report of North Carolina?
Speaker 4: Did you hear him? VP?
Speaker 3: No, not at all?
Speaker 4: Nothing, Okay, see, let me try something. Guys, both of you hold on, don't talk yet. I'll cue you and let's see if we can get a conversation going where I'm gonna try and play with the audio settings now on our good friend mister Teams, which I absolutely hate. All right, let's try changing the microphone first, and it looks like I'm still there, Danny, go ahead and say something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're cold, Yeah, it was cold.
Speaker 4: Here yesterday, I think B Pete. Can you hear Danny?
Speaker 3: No, not at all?
Speaker 4: All right, hang on, we'll try one other thing and see if this works because I have the sound card set and now I have a different audio setting for the other stuff, and I got one more possible setting to try. Danny say something, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 6: A bit morem here in California, starting to.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, Danny just went on computer noise. But could you hear him be Pete.
Speaker 3: Yes, I could.
Speaker 4: Oh, I might have found a solution to this, all right. So Danny was asking generally speaking about the weather, even though he went a little robotic there, and it might be due to my changing settings while he was talking, but at least he's able to be heard and you can hear him, and hopefully he can hear you. So he wanted to know what the weather was like, and I'll turn this all the way up. He wanted to know what the weather was like in North Carolina recently, because we didn't get a weather report from you today.
Speaker 3: We had it was eighty degrees the past three days, and yesterday a storm blew through took down a couple of limbs in my front and took them. Yeah, oh.
Speaker 4: All right, well, yeah, he had windy hook.
Speaker 3: Up, so we had it went from nice sunny weather in the mountains at sixty to snow and the very next morning there we go.
Speaker 4: So that's what happened. He had some wind and the cable got taken out at one point, and yeah, and all that stuff. And you heard that, right, Danny, from him, even though some of it was broken up there for a second. I heard him very clear, Thank the Lord. All right, Well, look, we got a little bit of time left, so you know, anything else on your mind, but be Pete. I think we need to like start a show with that taxation issue and examine the Constitution and jump off from there. Maybe we should do that next week.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Oh, well we can because I've got a page pulled up right here that it explains exactly what the code is. It's just where all of the laws of the United States. Every six years they put out what's called the Code, the US Code, and it lists fIF sections. And all right, let's not clob let's fit into one of those sections.
Speaker 4: All right, let's not collaborate now. With the seven minutes we got left, I say, we art a show next week, so we got time to stretch out on it and talk about it. But Danny, anything you want to try and get in here with you know, I'll overrun a little bit if need be, because I want to try and let you get in since you helped me test and we fixed the damn calls on this.
Speaker 6: Okay, now, just I don't remember what you're talking, grabbed a beer, worked all night, But a couple of thoughts. Sure, I heard somebody be in an interview about the one of the somebody in the Department of War talking about the streets of him is and his answer was, we're thinking about.
Speaker 3: The streets of him is. Yep, that was his answer. Basically, Yeah.
Speaker 6: He kept talking in circles and then the statement that stuck out as we're thinking about it.
Speaker 3: It gives me a lot of confidence.
Speaker 4: Well honest, I mean, isn't that sort of par for the course during any time when we interject ourselves into an international battlefield one way or another. Isn't that always the thing where it's like, here's our defined goal, we're gonna do it, but you ask for details and they go listen, we can't really give you details. I mean, you know, fluid situations and such. I mean, isn't that the way that usually rolls? Danny? Or am I imagining things? I mean that's actually a normal thing during the Trump administration here, maybe it's just me.
Speaker 6: This particular administration run things. I heard an interview the other day was Robert Wolf.
Speaker 3: He was the president of the.
Speaker 6: S Bank, and he was an advisory when we had the two thousand and eight crisis.
Speaker 3: For them, and.
Speaker 6: He sunned up, why were we put in tariffs on bananas and coffee when we don't have banana, We don't produce bananas and coffees to exchange or protect our own market.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but you know, the oversimplification of that has been childish and stupid, to be honest with you. I saw that on the late night talk shows, I think on Monday, where they were like, well, that's not gonna affect bananas and stuff, and I went, uh, well, how do your bananas get anywhere by truck? Is this going to affect fuel prices?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 4: Is that going to become part of the price of the bananas anyway? It sure is. So to say that, you know, an oil situation doesn't involve your food is just again like childish. Right to say that it's not the same effect as directly affecting your food is relevant, but it's weird when I watch these guys, like they jump on either side of the hurdle depending on what point they want to make. But the fact is anything that you consume unless it is grown locally, and even if it is grown locally to some degree, it'll be affected by fuel prices, but more severely if it needs to travel in order to get there. I mean, unless I'm crazy, because that's actually part of the business you're in. You deliver stuff, right, so you know, I mean, I'm just saying it seems like there's an oversimplification game going on in the media where it's like this guy good, that guy bad. Good night. I mean, that's what we're getting now, And I don't know, I don't know if it's worse when they do that, or if they actually try to lie to you to keep you entertained. It's getting weird, Danny. I mean, that's the way I'm reacting to it. But I'm a weirdo, you know that.
Speaker 6: So you know, Yeah, there's no simplification. It's like it's kind of a four year old logic level. Aren't we supposed to be adults?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know they're still stuck on But mommy makes food. I watched Tim Dillon have like a total meltdown during a podcast for a minute, and it was this whole thing about you know, I don't know, pedophiles and Pizzagate and the Epstein files, and he just totally went full on I'm going to oversimplify this complex thing that he's been talking about for a couple of years. And I was like, wow, that's quite the turn to go from. I know the secrets, and I can read deeply into the five million pages, you know, in ten minutes to go. But it's real simple. It works like this, and it's just embarrassingly stupid. I mean I couldn't do it with a straight face. So props to these guys who were able to go, mommy brings food, so food is a mommy thing. I mean, that's what we're looking at, you know, because I grew up in a place where mommy brought food. Maybe you did it America, yay, And that's what we're looking at on the news now. I just you know, we're going to attack the view because it's a news program. It's not a news program in the first place, So what are you doing? You know, like, you know, we're democrats all upset about the nouns or pronouns you're using. But this bloodshed over here we care about when we don't care about the rest of the bloodshed going on over there. I mean, it's just hurting my head anymore where. It's just like, you know, did I not devolve with everybody else? Did I miss? Is this what the Mandela effect really looks like? You know, when you're in the wrong universe? Not sure, but starting to wonder?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 4: Anyway, Danny, I'm sorry I responded with weirdness to you. No, but any any final work do you want to any final word you want to throw in this week? Because we're running right out of time, I realize just now, oh yeah, so.
Speaker 6: What No, No, it is it is weird. I mean, it's just I'm just I'm just I'm just surprised that people, I mean, we're failing upwards. I mean it's just sad, you know, I think we're getting exposed. I mean, I see that FBI now wants to hire you have c fighters. I mean they want to I mean, you're checking beer at the hockey game and now you have sea fighters. I mean, aren't they supposed to do serious investigations?
Speaker 4: Well they got to, you know, do some investigation before they have the big UFC event at the White House that is coming up. I think that's in April, isn't it. I mean, are they going to do that right around Easter where they're literally going to have a UFC fight like at the White House? I don't know.
Speaker 3: In the tent, I don't know that. I wouldn't be surprised cans do that.
Speaker 4: And by the way, I don't know what I'm going to have to listen back to this recording because there is literally like a ghost voice almost bleeding into our broadcast from somewhere, and I don't think it's audible to a lot of people, but there is a male voice that is bleeding into our broadcast in a very strange, weird way, and this should not be happening. And I don't know if everybody else heard it, but I did, and if not, I'm going insane or I'm being targeted with this sonic weapon because something weird is going on right now and I haven't heard any Wow, Okay, go ahead, be pete.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, it's just a ghost in the machine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it shouldn't be there. So anyway with that, Danny, Thanks for calling in. I wish you had called earlier, but man, appreciate you for even trying, considering you just woke up, and look, you and I have some things to discuss because the whole technical issue I had starting the show tonight would have been solved with the thing you and I discussed off air. So I'm gonna have to talk to you about that again soon. And also I was hoping to talk to Jimmy James, but I guess I'll have to get to him later. Aaron Franz is coming up next. So again, thanks Danny for calling in. Appreciate you. Talk to you soon. Be Pete. I'll give you the final word and we'll get out of here. And damn, there goes that voice again. Anyways, go ahead, be Pete.
Speaker 3: Maybe the voice is in your head.
Speaker 4: No, no, unless in my head is also lighting up a digital sound indicator in front of me as.
Speaker 3: Well, So I'm gonna say Danny didn't hear it, So maybe it's on your end. I don't know, but yeah, we'll do the tax thing. We'll start off with the US code next week. It's a simple explanation. Maybe maybe we can get you over that hump and you can understand the connections.
Speaker 4: And I'm being honest, start with Adam and I honestly, well, I've failed to recognize that it's there. So I would like to see it so that we can see exactly what it pertains to and see the specifics of it, because I suspect that we're looking at something that has been hijacked and misused here, so you know, but then again, it is the Constitution, so that would be kind of normal as well. Uh yeah, And literally, I'm telling you I see the sound indicator jumping up. Whether you guys can hear it or not, is because I have you guys on separate channels. Maybe it's just in my channel, but I see it. It is literally causing you know, the little sound indicator to jump up a little bit. It's not super loud and it's not clear, but it's there. Okay, And look if I'm having a stroke, great, anyways, with that, repeat your final word was that for the week?
Speaker 3: Well that and I'm looking at a headline here where Jasmine Crockett's security guard head was shot by police in Texas because of a standoff they were in Dallas, and apparently this guy has been running some kind of scam for quite some time, so we'll have more news on that next week as well, and.
Speaker 4: We're gonna need it because I have a feeling Texas is going to be a hotbed, So if I survive in the next week, we will rejoin this conversation with the Constitution and scam artists may be getting scraped and all that good stuff on The o'ceelli Effect up next slightly and five minutes later, it appears to be Aaron Franz in the Age of Transitions on oceelly dot com radio. So stick around if you're on the stream, and if you're hearing the podcast, click another one and download it and have fun because they're almost always all free on whatever feed you're getting it from. Anyway, with that being said, I am o'celly, you are the Effect.
Speaker 1: Be well, my friends, Irish as Assilian