Speaker 1: Ready, get ready, all right, July seven, twenty twenty six, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar. And if I sound a bit extra nasially and a bit more crackly in the throat, like I just woke up, it's because I did just woke up, or just I just waked up. I don't know, did I I just recently in the past few minutes, in the past little while, I just woke up this moment and an eight morning. It's a little bit after eight pm Eastern, which means we're live. And it's Friday, Friar's Day. That's right, the third day of July. So not quite the independence day that everybody claims to recognize and all that stuff and claims to have independence on. Nope, it's one day before that. So let's see where things go tonight, and you can join into this. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six is the number to call about eighteen minutes after eight pm Eastern on Friday, July three, twenty twenty six, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar. In a country that was once America and among people that used to think, I believe, although I'm not certain anymore. Anyway, here we are, and there you are, and let's get to it. My cost Bpete is with me, and we'd love to hear from you and throw any topic on the table you wish, whether it be the mundane or the mondacity of the news, or the preoccupations that people have in the mass psychosis oops psychology that is, or how about the other derangement syndromes, or exactly what might have here? And is everything a syndrome, a condition, or an affect in some way? And are we all on some sort of spectrum? Well, let's find out. Three one nine five two seven, five zero one six that's the number to join this and be Pete, you're joining me anyway, but you're not calling in. I was supposed to do a show with Jimmy James, be Pete. I overslept. I wrote a note to Jimmy saying I'm sorry. I slept actually and did not mean to sleep up into the seven o'clock hour. We should have had a pre show with Jimmy James, but I blew it. I wrote to him and he said, it's okay. I'm not really feeling energetic today anyway, so look out next week about seven pm Eastern, and we'll have a live pre show for the Ocelli Effect open mic on Friday night and see how that experiment continues if I can manage to be awake at the right time and h and Jimmy James is ready to roll, because both things will be necessary plus the Internet. God's will let me kind to us and I'll have to avoid getting the stuff cut off anyway, BP, how are you doing and how has your week been?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's been hot.
Speaker 3: Moved back up into one hundred for the next couple of days, so it's Summer's definitely settled.
Speaker 2: In just a few days after it started. Other than that, it's been a busy week.
Speaker 3: We've got a few yards mode and some maintenance done and parts replaced and been watching uh Thief for World Cup all week, which is going quite.
Speaker 2: Well for a lot of teams. Shout out to Hurricane with the.
Speaker 3: The England team who has surpassed Peley's scoring record for World Cups.
Speaker 2: So congrats to him. That's that's an achievement when you can do better than Pele.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if this generation would even appreciate Pele despite the pack that you know, the generation where Pele was around didn't exactly love soccer, although they tried, because they put them in movies and everything. I don't know if anybody remembers Pele start in like that weird prison Break movie where of course they had to bring in soccer. It's like, you know, the excuse of bringing Jackie chann on the movie all of a sudden, karates necessary, and you know there's all these skilled theatrical you know, drunken master attacks on them, you know, just for the sake of the script. Pele was around in that time period. What was it the very early eighties or the late seventies where we tried to have the National Soccer what was it the NSCA or national something like that, where it was the National Soccer Coalition or something in this country. In New York, the name of the team was the Cosmos.
Speaker 2: I think it was the North American Soccer League.
Speaker 1: North American Soccer League. Okay, remember it, you see, I know it was there. I remember it. There were there were collector cards for it, but and it was a thing for a minute, and I'm and I will look it up. The New York team, if I remember, right, was the Cosmos, you know, and that was right around the time that the USFL had just failed for the first time. Or maybe the USFL came after, you know, the USFL I think came after the attempt to really push the North American Soccer So anyways, so yeah, how how else is all that going? I mean I lost track. There was some interesting stuff like last week or the week before, but I think the US is actually in contention for the World Cup or am I wrong?
Speaker 3: Well, we're into this round of thirty two is finishing up, and they're getting all the teams from around the sixteen and we've moved on to hit we play I think Sunday night against Belgium.
Speaker 1: Okay, so single elimination is happening. And we went from thirty two to sixteen teams, which means we'll be down to eight and then we'll be down to four and then we'll be down to two. Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The North American Soccer League actually was around for fifty.
Speaker 2: No, let's see, fifty went from nineteen.
Speaker 3: It was founded in sixty seven and it folded in eighty five, about quite twenty years.
Speaker 1: See, like I said, I did remember it from the early eighties, but not much else. So can you this look real quick? Was it? I'm almost certain it was the Cosmos in New York?
Speaker 2: Yeah it was, Yeah, it was the Cosmo. Okay, Champions was the Chicago State in eighty four.
Speaker 1: The Chicago what sting? Oh sting? I thought you said stink, which would have worked for Chicago too, But the Chicago Stink or the Chicago Sting either way, you know, that probably came out because of that movie The Sting, right where they were like nigga right that, Remember, wasn't that a thing?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 1: That was like a thing towards the end of the existence of that soccer lead the movie The Sting.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure when it got thought it came out in the seventies.
Speaker 1: You see, I might be confusing the timeline a little bit. It almost feels like that team's name was inspired by that, but maybe it had absolutely nothing to do with it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Pelee paid for played for New York from seventy five to ninety or seventy five to seventy.
Speaker 1: Seven, two years okay, so he was there when I was five. That's why I vaguely remember Pele and the Cosmos and they did have collector cards. I know they had collector cards. I saw them. Yeah.
Speaker 3: God, Los Angeles Astecs, the Fort Lauderdale Strikers.
Speaker 1: Okay, the Aztecs though, Why are the Aztecs in Los Angeles?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean what? Because we couldn't know the team in Mexico?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean think about it. Half of LA is from Mexico.
Speaker 1: So okay, no, I'm laughing at that, you know where it's like, you know, but.
Speaker 3: Uh, let's see the Minnesota Kicks, Washington Diplomats, the San Diego Soccers, the Portland Timbers.
Speaker 4: Else here.
Speaker 1: So no Minneapolis Morons, I guess no, they were the No, that was the minor league affiliate. Okay, So uh what else? What else? Because we do have a caller waiting, and I want to get to the callers quick because I don't have a lot to say except I could just pokepon and stuff. I can do that adequately tonight, I'm sure. Uh, but we might have a caller with something to say, and I don't want to discourage any of that. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. So yeah, let me know what else you want to cut to, and then we'll we'll cut back to things later after we get to the caller. If that's okay with you, Ppete.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's fine, Yeah, go ahead, and uh uh, Like just a couple of the teams had the Atlantic Tea's, the Kansas City Spurs, the Rochester Lancers, the Dallas Tornado, the Cosmos, the Philadelphia Adams, the Tampa Bay Rowdies. Toronto had a team that eventually went to the Minnesota Kicks.
Speaker 1: See, and they had the tornadoes in Texas? Is that right?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Dallas Tornadoes, the Dallas Tornado, Okay, because there was a wrestler named the Texas Tornado. That's why I said Texas Tornado. But and that was what Carrie van Eric was, you know, from Texas, and was the Texas Tornado in the WWF if I remember, right. So, but it's weird to me because Texas is not the first place I think of for tornadoes, even when I was a kid. I would think they would have put the tornadoes in Oklahoma or Alabama, you know.
Speaker 3: But the Chicago's in reference to the popular seventy three filming, it was actually.
Speaker 2: Was set in Chicago in the nineteen.
Speaker 1: Thirty oh bizarre. I threw a mental dart at a at the information board and scored one there because that's what I thought of, But I had no basis for it. So we had all, right, this thing. I remember that because what was it? Jackie Gleeson was definitely in the second part of it, and there was like some piano music that was important to it. Again, what is that? A movie when I'm a little kid came out? Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, you know, and we didn't have like replay TV back then, and you know, you couldn't see stuff immediately or anything like that. You had to wait for it to be in the movie theater and eventually it would go to TV. And I didn't have cable for years and years. I'm told they like HBO existed like pretty much my whole life, but I didn't see it until a few years later for sure. Okay, anyways, what else you got?
Speaker 2: We can go ahead and bring your call on.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Well, here we go. It looks like we got Nanny and California and again, anybody else? Three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six And I'll probably even forget to mention the number after this, but there it is three one nine five two seven five zero one six and uh, let's see, Danny, that's you. Huh, good evening. I guess I'm barely awake. Yeah, I'm barely awake, Danny. So it's like I took a nap overslept, and that's weird because I'm hardly sleeping lately anyway. But what the hell here I am. But I did throw an interesting blind dart, you know, pun intended blind dart at the information board and picked out that the Sting was named you know, the Chicago Sting was named after the movie The Sting. So you know, there's that that victory for me today. I guess I got to take what I can get. Uh of anything on your mind, go for it.
Speaker 4: Oh, the the United States is gonna play Belgium. That'll be Monday, Monday noon at Pacific time, So they'll be playing Belgium at the World Cup. And hey, we're on the eve of the two and fiftieth anniversary of this great nation that we all love's drill also complain about, and so that's all good. There'll be a lot of fireworks. The puppy dogs will probably be upset. But oh yeah, I just got it from a nap too, So I'll come with you as far as deep sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you don't sound as nasally screwed up as me. And I'll tell you the the weenie dogs you just you just reminded me of that. Yeah, the weenie dogs will probably make some noise because I guarantee there's gonna be fireworks and guns we had shot off in the air around my house, you know, because first of all, that that just happens Fourth of July and Christmas and you know, and secondly, yeah, Christmas, they blow fireworks here. Yeah, I don't know why.
Speaker 4: Oh fireworks. Okay, I thought you said no that too.
Speaker 1: See, okay, you get the fireworks because they're legal here. You know. They set up special tents in the Walmart parking lots and stuff here for fireworks. Uh and and people go there and spend lots of money, even poor people, on stuff they're just going to blow up and burn in order so that they can participate. But yeah, New Year's, New Year's, Christmas and fourth of July time, and it's not just one night, It'll be like all that week. You might have fireworks at around your house. Plus people will just pull out their guns and fire them into the air. Uh yeah in uh in, in Georgia. This this I've seen for the past decade. It always happens again. Fourth of July, uh, Christmas and New Year's you get fireworks and gunfire. That isn't at least it's a good thing. It's not people shooting each other on the streets around here.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: They are shooting into the air. So it's an improvement, you see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but still shooting them up there bullets boot's gonna land someplace because you know, my old our old warehouse was in the more how can I say urban area and start in California urban areas and more fitted sorryaborhood, they'd be fire enough guns. Yeah, the fourth of July and everyone needed to kind of take cover that evening because you just never knew where a street bullet is gonna go if you're in the if you're in there.
Speaker 2: They created a state law here for that. That was a big thing on New Year's Eve. By shooting into the air.
Speaker 4: Yeah, finally passed the law that uh they can now aft report see but law, no law.
Speaker 1: I guarantee if people are still doing it, and you know, and so okay, fun thing is you know, somebody might think, well, didn't they do that in Jersey where you grew up. No, if there was fireworks. The only people that could do that technically in Jersey was usually the townships. You know, they could hire a fireworks place to come in and put on a show. And in some parts of New York and New Jersey, quite frankly, Italian businessmen would just simply buy lots of fireworks and just do their own thing. If memory serves me, John Gotti used to do that in Brooklyn, where it was just like screw it, you know, and he'd actually buy the professional type fireworks and whatever, and his guys who broke many other laws would go up on the route and fire this crap off. And he just did it for like, hey, you know what, I'm giving a show to the neighborhood kids. Cops always showed up, but nobody got arrested, and you know, they tell them to cease and desist, and that just meant that they'd reload and do another round in a little while. So, you know, but the guns being fired in the air, that's something I've only seen since I came down south, you know. But but Italian businessman would just buy the professional stuff. Like I remember hearing stuff like, hey, you know what this guy over here, he does the fireworks at Shay Stadium, because the Mets used to have a display. Every time somebody would hit a home run, there'd be fireworks, and b they had fireworks night like at Shay Stadium, where if you watched a game, after the game there would be a fireworks display over the stadium at Shay And yeah, it was like your special ticket instead of bat night or you know, something you could take home with you. You know, they'd be like, hey, hang around for another couple hours, We're gonna do fireworks, you know, because you were already there three where hours watching the baseball game. Might as well hang out a little while longer and get fireworks to the kiddies. So I don't know anyway, I don't even know why I went on that rant, Danny, Sorry, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: I witnessed that at Oakland, Hello Media, Colise. And they's as a kid and they's are playing in Sacramento and they'll be at the it's actually a stadium at a minor league ballpeck West, Sacramento, just cross the river from the state. They will be having fireworks tonight and tomorrow night in the city we live in, we have a large fireworks display.
Speaker 2: Plus on top of all the legal fireworks.
Speaker 4: They'll be going off. Oh yeah, even though they are legal, they war and still they're just too many. And we got drones flying around trying to bust people. But I don't think they're too successful.
Speaker 1: Well you never know if the drones will catch him now, but yeah, that is a good point though, because in California, a lot of you know, everybody's like, hey, drugs come over that. Yeah, drugs And guess what else. Fireworks come over from Mexico all the time.
Speaker 4: They just just over in the next county, Yola County. You could go google us. They had a large is in town of Esparto, Okay, and they had a large warehouse fire that went off and it was an illegal fireworks operation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that happens every now.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of people busted for it, and here it was. They got busted for it, but they were trying to start it up. Now they're throwing more charges on because they were trying to start up their operation, like days after they got busted for it. I mean it was crazy. I just saw it on the news, the local news here.
Speaker 1: Wow, well, you know what, I don't know again if this is like everywhere, but I knew when it was like Fourth of July was coming because new fireworks and stuff like firecrackers would suddenly show up. You know, just kids would have firecrackers and quite often if you look carefully at the packages, uh, there would be Spanish writing on them because they came from Mexico.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, I myself know that I picked up you know what we used to call cherry moms and m a s uh. You know, which is what an eighth of a stick of dynamite or something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's an eighth of a stick. So we what we had was they were actually came from Asia because just south I grew up in a little farming community and just south was this town and it's still in existence. You can look it up.
Speaker 2: It's called Lock l O c k E.
Speaker 4: It was an all Chinese community of farm workers because the settlement of River was built by Chinese coolies workers from China and they would work in the in the fields and they had.
Speaker 2: An Asian exclusion.
Speaker 4: So these men and men, but they built an all Chinese community called Lock and there was the food Chung market there, and we knew his kids. I mean we'd be nine years old, eight, nine years old. We could walk into a cash and the guy would barely speaking of this. So we just say firecrackers and all of a sudden they'd come out and your cash was good. There didn't matter whether you were a child or not. We would load up on firewoods. All the kids knew it. Well, parents knew too. They let us get away with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, isn't part of the reason for that though, that quite frankly. I mean the Chinese themselves are importing the fireworks because they use them in their their New Year's celebrations.
Speaker 4: Exactly, Chinese New Year go need fuck CHOI. Matter of fact, four houses down was a guy named Bob Jang and he was always always told he had.
Speaker 2: He was a farmer.
Speaker 4: And there's a Chinese underworld group called the tong and I was always told by my father and others that he was the head of the little Tongue. As a matter of fact, he even they even said he went to jail in the fifties or tax of Asian and everybody was like, everybody laughed it because it's a joke, he'll bob and get out soon.
Speaker 6: He did.
Speaker 4: But he would always want like, you know, he would like he he'd ask my daddy goes he you know, he'd wanted to give us firecrackers. And he was quite a character, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and not to do the racist thing, you know, uh, sort of conflating different Asian groups, but a tom I think in you know, tongue in uh in some Asian languages, ends up being like just the local like organized crime, uh thing, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what it was. It was. It was actually kind of an underground community of businessman if he could say, yeah, there you go, like a consort.
Speaker 1: Hum, yes, a consortium if you will, Asian businessmen, unlike the Association of Italian Businessmen. But then again kind of similar, right yeah, yeah, okay, fair enough. But a tongue to me was just like the local hierarchies from my understanding. But that was among ready for this one, Vietnamese and Korean gangsters, because they exist, by the way, in case people don't know that exists as well.
Speaker 4: Well, well, we had we had a large we had a large influx, you know, in the seventies, after Vietnam War was over, a large influx of Vietnase. I grew up with three Asian cultures, Chinese, Japanese and Filipinos. But when the seventies, late seventies, mid lates, the vietnase first Vietnase, the Mong came, the Theotians, Cambodians, they all started coming over here.
Speaker 1: Oh the Mong people. Yeah, the Long people had.
Speaker 4: Money, established businesses. But then there was there was the crime networks because they would pray on their own communities because they already had a mistrust of the police and the authorities.
Speaker 2: So the.
Speaker 4: Two decades to kind of give them a trust.
Speaker 1: Okay, we can help. Yeah, Now here's the Here's the thing, right, Danny, is that I contend, and then people will yell at me about it, But I contend, this is precisely what happens among any ethnicity that has an influx into this country. And believe it, you can see it among the Italians and the Irish. Those are my people. And the deal is, that's exactly how this all works out, is that locally here comes new immigrants. They're not exactly welcome, So the previous immigrants and the nativists themselves will beat up attom and abuse them and whatever else, and inevitably the local crime law is either imported or born, and they seek to protect the neighborhood for that ethnicity and those people.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then it becomes a thing where it is the gray and black market is now being handled by dun dundune the gangster. And that's every culture. Okay, I mean, you know, I don't know how I can because it's you know, people say, oh, it's Italians. No, it's not just the Italians. It just so happens that they came in and you know, and they made a lot more movies about it, uh, you know. And then with the Japanese you got the yakuza, which is different from any of the other stuff you just talked about, but still and yakuza is not just one big, huge homogenous organization. There are levels of hierarchy there and they have, whether they call it a tongue or not, they have a local uh you know, infrastructure as well. If they're in that community and there's enough them around, guess what comes with them their organized crime, which is ethnically uh you know, galvanized, and and yeah, that's just the way it works. So conflict resolution of all sorts, whether it be you know, monetary debts or acts of violence that need to be addressed, or acts of violence that need to be created, you know, by somebody's reckoning. Uh, the the need arises and those that will fill the need arrive. It's just that simple. Okay, So go ahead, Dan, you know, I just I just want to put out that that you proved my point.
Speaker 4: But yes, they didn't trust institutions. So they did they did a lot of their business, right, and everything was cash and they ordered cash, right. So it happens with a lot of these younger guys. They knew who was hoarding cash, and they would do these home invasions. They knew they had cash, and that was that was a big problem. And it was the law enforcement was trying to get them to trust them to try to create units so they could kind of like break up some of these you know, these crimes on especially on people they're you know, they're just trying to make a living, trying to you know, buy into the American dream. But some of the cooler parts was there was a there was a rundown area in Sacramento, stock in Boulevard. I haven't been down there in years. I went down there. The Vietnamese made a whole community and they really invested in themselves, creating businesses, and they really they really cleaned it up. It was nice to see that kind of somebody taking advantage of the American dream. You know, these immigrants that came in here and you know they were prospering, right, So that that was that, you know, that's something to celebrate for two hundred and fifty years here in this nation.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, it's part of what is, you know, regardless of whether that was the intent or the original design, it's part of the reality. And uh, you know, again the parallels are striking. I can tell you that, you know, mob controlled neighborhoods, you don't get mugged, you know, you don't, Yeah, I mean stuff like that. So you know, if your local ethnic organized crime controls a neighborhood, or at least used to be, you were probably living in one of the safest areas in your city or state, you know, and not appreciated. Although I think the Hollywood mythology has touched on this a bit. You know, where neighborhoods are better when there's like a responsible gangster around. Which is kind of funny because John Gotti got that reputation because he did a few things. And of course we've all, you know, heard the cliche about handing out turkeys on Thanksgiving and all that, but there were guys that really did that, I tell you the truth. The guy that I most know was handing out turkeys, you know, around Thanksgiving and and I think chickens or duck around Christmas, or maybe it was the other way around, was actually, you know, talking about ethnic gangsters, was one of the black gangsters in New York. He was most famous for that because he was on you know, the part of he was controlling the parts of Harlem that were not directly under the thumb of one of the Italians who was you know, a commission member, so for the rest of what was there. And I'm not saying that, you know, makes him a hero or anything, but here's the thing. If you're a kid and you grow up in a neighborhood and you're hungry, and who gives your family a big Thanksgiving turkey for free? You know, it tends to make it so that, as a teenager and stuff, you will not snitch on the guys connected to that guy because they fed you, you know, so it's a it's a maneuver, it's a strategy, a plan, if you will. Was in Bumpy Johnson probably did that in New York City, like most prominently first. Uh. Some people refer to him as the Godfather of Harlem or the first or the first Black godfather or whatever. But he's the guy who preceded, like you know, Frank Lucas and all them, uh in New York City with the with the heroin trade and prostitution and everything. Quite honestly again and you know so because Italians didn't and and Irish and the other gangsters, I mean Asian gangsters going into uh, you know, a black bar and club and everything. Yeah, that won't stick out too much, and you know, you might get resistance from people that aren't you know, it quotes your people. So reality is, let the black gangsters run the black town and ultimately just tell them to kick up some points to the boys who should be in charge of it, and uh, on and on goes business and taxation with representation. You know. So I don't know, it's like but people just don't want to acknowledge, like how this isn't remarkable, even this is just you know, welcome to America.
Speaker 4: Right, you heard the writer was His name was gay Talis. He wrote a book called Unto the Suns. It was a novel I read, okay, well over forty years ago, and it was just when I started driving. The middle of the night, we had Larry King on the radio and he would he would interview authors, and that was one of the authors. He wrote this book. And he said, he's talking about his dad there in New York. He goes, he says, those guys there in that bar, he goes, those are gangsters. Those are bad guys. But those are are bad.
Speaker 1: Guys, right right. It was like when I was a kid and we would walk into a bar, like there was one in Nasbury Park called the Saturn, and you know, whether whether by choice or by location or whatever else, I would walk into there at different times. I walked in there as a kid, I walked in there as a musician. I walked in there as a guy just looking for a beer one night, you know, when I was a musician Nasbury Park, and each and every time, myself and whoever was with me would be the only white people in the place, right, So a packed bar of black people. In some cases it was like there was a movie that happened, like maybe it was The Blues Brothers or they walk into a black bar and that happened because they're like clearly, you know, two mighty whities coming in. And we would walk in there and literally the place was loud and booming and everything else, and it would almost stop when we walked into the place, like a cartoon, you know what I mean, like, hey, what's this and a cops you know, like really funny and you know, and then you get your balls busted by the bartender. You know, you walk up to the bar. You don't even say anything. They go, hey you lost you know, it's stuff like this, They go, no, I want a beer, And then it might become a funny curiosity. Uh you know, and other people might come up and be what you lost? You know you hear it again, uh, because they weren't close enough to hear it the first time that somebody already did it. Uh, you know, stuff like that. But but anyway, it's it's uh, it's it's just part of the volunteer segregation that were voluntary segregation that has always occurred anyways. Yeah, reality and whether it's organized crime or like I said, just going into a bar in the wrong place. Uh, for your particular skin tone to blend in.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just it's just part of what is or was anyway. I don't know. I don't know if it's like that anymore, but good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's speaking of in the wrong place, the wrong place, sticking out like a stork sort of thumb. My wife and I were just married and my dad had won a contest, so it was to go to Lottie Gras and I think it was I think it was like eighty two. So we went to this motty gra and my wife had this idea that she grew up in Texas and her grandparents go to New Orleans and they had dress up, and her whole thing was we're going to dress up. And I had a warm suit and she had a dress. And the weird thing happened is it was a lot of miscommunication when he was young in Naid, but I ended up flying. We flew into New Orleans dressing a suit. I had eight dollars cash because I had money weight at the hotel. I don't know, I was so stupid. I had no credit cards and I caught the city bus in New Orleans with suitcase and my wife's in heels and address. So we had to make all these these transfers. We got in a couple of neighborhoods where I think the only reason why they did robis is because they really felt sorry for us because we stuck out. You know, here were these there with a suit in the neighborhood. It's like, we don't belong here, and it was it was a strange experience, but I get it.
Speaker 2: We were lost, so we would ask us.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, you you and your wife become too glowing snowflakes in the Uh.
Speaker 4: We're gonna get robbed? No, I don't think so. I think I think they're feeling these folks are feeling sorry for us. Well pathetic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be either curiosity or like, you know, they don't appear to be suicidal. Why are they here?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're just stupid. We're just stupid teenagers, just married, you know, and and just it was it was just a if a like I said, we won this trip. My wife had, I had money, but small these little spoons for friends at all the airports, We're going to like like.
Speaker 1: Like the little spoons with Yeah, sorry, the little spoons with like the city's name on the handle.
Speaker 4: And I had a rent a car. I didn't worry about. I had a rent a car. It was Saturday night in New Orleans at the airport. I had a rented car. But they wouldn't give it to me because guess what, I didn't have a credit card, And I go, no, it's on it's on FMC Food Machinery's account. They wouldn't give it to me. And I just was so dumb at traveling. And then finally we were stuck and I had a aunt. They had a friend in New Orleans. We couldn't have called her and she couldn't get get older. I finally went to a security cop there at the airport and go, hey, is there a city bus? Because yeah, So I cashed in my eight bucks and we got in the spurs light, like the last city bus leading in the airport is at eight in the night. And I didn't know where we're going. I just said, hey, I got to get down to Canal Street or the holiday in on Royal is New It was off Canal and we must have made so many transmits. Nobody would tell me anything until we got onto Canal Street. And they just the bus dreg goes it's that way, and we started walking. We must have walked about fifteen to sixteen blocks, and there's this everybody was either out of town and they were so drunk they couldn't tell us. And then there was this one annoying drunk guy that wouldn't leave us alone. And I was almost I told I think I even told the buzz off. I was tired of him, and he actually came and got me and he found the hotel we were at and we didn't get to her. So we left about eight and it was about midnight before we got to that hotel where were staying at, and it was he actually found the place. But that was that. That was a really rough, rough evening and I think my wife was pregnant at that time, just really pregnant. And I remember we finally got the hotel and she broke down. This is the worst by life. It was just a horrible experience. But after that we had a good time once we figured everything out and cool.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, your misadventure in the wrong neighborhoods was that me for or after your time in the Marine Corps?
Speaker 4: Well, I was already in I was already in. I wasn't worried about that, Okay, No, I'm just curious. So you were through camp. Yeah, that's gonna be a problem. So yeah, limitations to you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: No, no, totally understand. I'm just asking, like, so you were actually still in. You weren't in or out. Yeah, like you weren't pre or or post. You were in. You were actually in at the top. So you're so you're a white guy with a jar head looking haircut or like bald head.
Speaker 4: Maybe not white not but it was reserved, so yeah, it was I was. I was clean cut, reserve. But maybe that helped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had short hair for sure, is what I'm okay, And it was yeah, and you had to keep it together because you know, you could get in trouble. Okay, all right, No, no, I'm just check.
Speaker 4: But I mean it might have been tough at the time, you know how tough I said, enough rings get their ass kicks, I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. It used to happen when like guys would come home from the Marine Corps and you know, in my neighborhood so much and for themselves, well, they would finish boot camp and they would have the attitude like they're going to eat the world, you know, So you know, they run into guys that maybe they were afraid of before they went to boot camp and in order to prove themselves and be like, hey, I know you think you're a tough guy, but I'm a marine now, you know, right, And.
Speaker 4: I get it. You have a little bit of an attitude when you get out of good camp. You feel like you're pretty you're pretty tough and indestructible.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, yeah, sadly, I can tell you that I don't feel good about it, but I can tell you that there is a parking lot in Neptune City, New Jersey that used to be on the side or in the rear of depending on which part of the parking lot you were in. Yeah, that uh definitely probably still has some teeth buried in the freaking black top. Uh that that I put there from some boot camp returning Marines.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: So you know, things happened, just saying yeah, I'm not exactly proud of it, but at the same time, at the time I was, I did it.
Speaker 4: Hey, the town, little town I grew up, and there's a guy named Ronnie Reeves. He was scrawny, he didn't look tough, and he ended up beating the craft out of some bigger kid. And he went got his brother that just got out of the Navy boot camp, and he beat the.
Speaker 1: Crap out of him.
Speaker 4: His mother is the guy's mother, went to go get his.
Speaker 2: Mom and knock on the door.
Speaker 4: Hey, your so beat the crap out of my kids and all, since this is skinning sixteen year old, she goes, never mind. He was just tough, you know.
Speaker 2: And Ronnie ended up in the Marines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that was another a thing that would happen again in in my neighborhood. Sometimes these guys would be, you know, the goofy kid who you know was in ro OTC in high school. You know where they had you know, they walked around and I think it was like once a week or once a month. They actually went around in a Navy uniform. Uh, because we had the ROTC for the Navy and uh some places I think they had Army ROTC as well, but.
Speaker 4: I never saw it Army.
Speaker 1: Oh they had an all army Okay. Uh, I've heard of the Army, and I've seen the Navy in my own school and heard about it in other schools in Jersey, you know, but sometimes it would be the goofy kid who you know, previous years to him being in the ROTC and still with him in the ROTC was probably getting the crap kicked out of them off and on.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And if they actually followed through and went into the Navy and then came home, you know, sometimes they went around to get a little payback, you know, and it would it would be mixed results. Sometimes they got it and sometimes they didn't.
Speaker 4: You know, some guys did they some guys did you know, they reproduced you know, payback. You know, I get it, but that was yeah, I had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, And and you know, depending on the circumstance, you know, you might root for the Navy kid, and you might root for the bully, depending on the circumstances, you know, Uh, because the bully wasn't that big of a bully and really the goofy Navy kid before becoming a uh you know, a boot camp miracle. Uh might it might have been doing stuff that caused his own problems occasionally, just saying uh, anyway, a lot of different dynamics there, And I don't even know why I'm mentioning that, except to say that. Uh, you know, just because you went to boot camp doesn't mean you're the toughest guy in your hometown automatically.
Speaker 4: You know, right, So you're yeah, you're.
Speaker 1: Still gonna fall into a hierarchy. And here's the other guarantee is, no matter who you are, where you are, there's always somebody tougher somewhere.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know.
Speaker 1: So, and even if they're not tough enough today, they will be tomorrow, and they may not be the next day. It could be, you know, just a random occurrence where they have one good day, uh, and they outshine somebody they couldn't normally.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: It just kind of comes out that way anyway, b Pete, you agree with any of this? Are you hearing all this or are you just thinking I'm being a jerk again.
Speaker 2: No, I'm listening and scanning news.
Speaker 1: Oh excellent. And it also looks like we have Jimmy James calling in, so you know, he might have something else to add. But you got anything else, Stanning, No, No.
Speaker 4: Let's let Jimmy James go. I yield my time right now. Maybe I'll talk about something else.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, So I'm gonna put you on hold just for the sake of noise, because believe it or not, you're feeding back a little bit. It must be that somehow I'm making too much. My phone is too loud going to you guys. I'll try and tweak that this week. But that might be a thing now where it's too loud going to you guys. I did just replace a wire or a cable, excuse me, in my setup, and it could be that the cable's now too good for the way I had it set. Either that or we got another cable going bad and it's just hot for now and it'll die soon and then something won't work at all, like you know, left channel or something. But anyway, such as life and such as the world of audio that you might be confronted with if you're trying to run it before I go to Jimmy VPTE, anything else you want to throw in? Or should I give the number and just pop Jimmy's line open?
Speaker 3: No, I did see this interesting story because I didn't hear about this during the week, But apparently the Supreme Court ruled six to three.
Speaker 2: That geo fence warren trigger Fourth Amendment protections.
Speaker 1: Okay, GEO sorry, geofence warrants can you help me out there?
Speaker 3: Right, Suppose a crime happened in downtown small city that I live in, and the SBI goes to the phone company and says, okay, we want every phone that was in this area between six and nine pm. That's no longer legal, Okay, So it infringes on your Fourth Amendment protection.
Speaker 2: It says the US Supreme Court rul.
Speaker 3: Six' three On monday that the geofence warrants law enforcement has relied on for years count as a search of the people they, catch even when those people did nothing but carry a phone through the wrong place at the wrong.
Speaker 1: Time, Okay so.
Speaker 2: They're gonna have to rewrite those procedures now to.
Speaker 1: WIN i guess it. Is but you, know again me with my counter intuitive, questioning, right always just as a curiosity, THOUGH i, mean theoretically they already do random searches when they're turning around scanning license plate, tags don't, They BECAUSE i mean it's like they scan your. Plate, okay maybe, it's you, know a vehicle that's on an amber alert, somewhere but maybe it's, not and you just don't have your. Insurance they automatically if they scan your, tag you this car is not, insured or the registration is no, good or you, know or something expired on, it, right and they'll go at. That yeah.
Speaker 3: Good that would be different in that you are operating a motor vehicle on a public. Roadway, therefore you're not immune from having your tag photograph because you can photograph in. Public if you're on public, property you do have a right. Privacy, okay driving a, car your registration is hasn't been. Renewed catch you on a license plate, scan then they can mail you the appropriate.
Speaker 2: Citation it's just like speeding.
Speaker 1: Cameras, okay but but here's but here's the, car, yeah the. Driver, Okay so here's my objection. Again, uh just just a little. Different, okay that's fine and, dandy AND i get your. Argument but if you are utilizing your phone and there are the you, know THE fcc does regulate, uh you, know the cell phone traffic a bit and, uh you, know things that pertain to communication with the towers and, such because there is utilization of what we call public airwaves to some, degree now not about, content but about what frequencies you're allowed to use for the cell phones and all that kind of. Stuff so could it be that you're using public airwaves to make a communication on a, utility and therefore we're just like you're driving on a public road with a, vehicle you know What i'm. Saying like in other, words Still i'm making the same, argument but a little. Different it just seems wrong to me that you can still scan for a phone being active for what the car is doing.
Speaker 2: There you know WHAT i.
Speaker 4: Mean, well point you have to.
Speaker 3: Have you have to have probable cause of a crime to get warned just because you have your phone in your pocket and you walk from POINT a to POINT b and in that walk you enter an area that they're looking for a. Suspect, yeah they can individually put a warrant out for your phone, records, okay but they have to have probable.
Speaker 2: Cause probable cause is not just walking down the.
Speaker 3: Street they would have to have something Else whereas you're making a phone call ACROSS fcc control communications, devices they again would have To and we're seeing this with people being told to have they have to unlock their phone when a cop pulls them over to see if they've been. Texting there are certain protections written into. It you've got to have probable cause to be able to go in now some and this has been the. FIGHT i don't know what's made it to The Supreme court. YET i think it's still at district court. Levels but there's been people, saying, well you have no you can't make me unlock my phone without a.
Speaker 2: Warrant, yeah and the cops, say.
Speaker 3: Okay well we'll just throw you in jail till you come up with unlocking your phone because we suspected you were texting while. Driving, SO i, mean there's different elements that you're going to argue in each individual. Case but just because you're using AN fcc controlled frequency to use your cell phone on does not give them an automatic right to go in and just start standing scanning.
Speaker 1: Calls, Yeah, Ziba that's that's the Point i'm arguing with about the license plate, thing is that what is there you, know freaking need to be going and scanning in the first, place like you know What i'm, saying and they're going to get invasive information that, way which you, know effectively turns around and creates an almost search of said vehicle or a search about you know What i'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, so, yeah you see it when you're operating a vehicle on a public, highway that you don't have a right to. Privacy they. CAN i, mean and we see this in THE. Uk they're probably the most camera nation on. Earth they can follow you Like, london they can follow you from like two miles outside Of london all the way through the city because they have so many cameras. Up and you're starting to see that about these flock cameras here in The United. States people are starting to cut them down and all saying it's an invasion of. Privacy courts have held that if you're operating a motor vehicle on a public, highway the cops have a right to pull you. Over, well they can make up any. Excuse oh well your turn signal didn't. Work well, here let me show you my turn signals. Working you, know the cop didn't see it. Working maybe the light was so bright he couldn't see the light blinking because the light the sunlight was directly.
Speaker 2: Hitting the lens and he didn't see a.
Speaker 4: Change you, know.
Speaker 2: Things like that get argued in court all the.
Speaker 3: Time but basically the courts Of, hell if you're operating a motor vehicle on a public, thoroughfare you're subject to.
Speaker 1: Search, okay but see that's the. Thing, though you're operating a cell phone which is now within a monitored you, know thoroughfare again or a you, know a a in place of conveyance which is the air and the digital signals which are regulated by THE. Fcc, also so you see WHAT i, mean you're Not, yeah.
Speaker 3: But you're not operating when you operate your, phone you are. Not you're not on a public thoroughfare with with a possible safety.
Speaker 1: Issue well, see NOW i could argue your, phone, yeah because.
Speaker 3: Your Phone i'm sitting in my, house BUT i mean be hitting a tower three miles down the. Road, yeah they would have to have Probable, technically they're supposed to have probable, cause be able to pull your phone records and see who you were talking.
Speaker 1: To, yeah but they never have. It they just they start pulling stuff in the course of doing other things and therefore, oops o. Case so now we, know you know What i'm. Saying so it's almost the same.
Speaker 3: Principle, yeah that's the whole argument over these feis a warrants over foreign. Intelligence you, KNOW i might have a cousin that lives In, germany SO i call them on my cell phone and we're talking back and. Forth now they can catch the phone call because it's an international call and investigate my brother In. Germany, ye but they don't have a legal right unless they go through and get a specific warrant to start investigating, me unless they hear through investigating him being foreign in a foreign, nation and find a probable cause to go after. Me they were laundering, money AND i called my brother In.
Speaker 2: GERMANY i, Say, okay.
Speaker 3: Next ship is going to go out On, monday and it's going to hit these banks and then we're going to immediately turn it over to these other, banks and then we're gonna transfer it to the third.
Speaker 2: Ones and then by that time it's been washed three.
Speaker 3: Times you can go ahead and start pulling the money out and spending it because it's been. Laundered, okay they catch him on A pfisa warrant talking about money, laundering and.
Speaker 2: Then they can go back after. Me but they got to catch him.
Speaker 3: First and that was the problem with these with this crap going on With, trump they were USING pisa, warrants they were, swearing they were illegally swearing to things that had not happened to get these warrants. Approved and the big thing has Been well that's the problem WITH. FISA fisa is supposed to go after foreign intelligence, targets but in the, meantime you're gathering up all of these domestic individuals and you're violating their rights going after. Them, yeah and that's, why you, know the big argument against renew AND fisa every year is because and you, know face, it if a three letter agency wants to find out about you and they don't want to go through the war, process.
Speaker 2: They just go to these damn data brokers and get your. Information well that's the other.
Speaker 1: Thing well, Everywhere, yeah you can just buy it, anyway and they have. Budgets but besides, that here's the other kicker on, that as far As i'm, concerned Is, okay, fine you have your rights And i'm not allowed to search. You but you're talking to your brother In. Germany, well he doesn't have those. Rights SO i am now investigating your conversations and your interactions because they're with the foreign. Guy, Right so it's justifiable on one, end but not the. Other But i'm going to get information on. Both so you, Know i'm just trying to say that there.
Speaker 3: Is a big complaint that's been going on Since feiser was, approved they can gather up all these people that you don't have a legal right to.
Speaker 2: Go after and start digging into their. Stuff and then to.
Speaker 3: Be protections in. Place for, example before you had VOICEOVER, ip.
Speaker 2: You had a dedicated phone.
Speaker 3: Line and at that, time people like for a job, application, okay before you, start we need a copy of your driver's.
Speaker 2: License, well it's illegal.
Speaker 3: To have copies on file of people's driver's licenses and have them send over the. Wire and that's why they would always, say don't email, it fax, it and they, did we need to see we need to see a replica of that check don't email, it fax. It and it was because dedicated phone lines were protected from wire taps and other. Things, well then you had all these cable companies VOICEOVER. Ip so if you were to call your perspective employer and they, say, okay well just go ahead and and fax meet, Okay well a fax is fine when.
Speaker 2: It's on a dedicated phone.
Speaker 3: Line it's protected from illegal, intrusion but not VOICEOVER ip and not emailing it on the. Internet those protections aren't in. Place so that's why you know these. PROTECTIVES i had an employer tell, me, WELL i need a copy of your driver's license so we can go ahead and run the license check and see if you've got any outstanding, stuff because if you had a bunch of speeding tickets in, that they didn't want you to drive any company.
Speaker 2: Vehicle so they, said, well you, know just email it to. ME i, SAID i.
Speaker 3: Can't, WHY i, said because anybody could get. It anybody can hack the net and hack an internet.
Speaker 2: System i'll fax it to. You, well we don't have a fax.
Speaker 3: ANYMORE i, said, well then you'll just have to wait TILL i show up with a copy of my. License and it was because of sending it over a secure telephone, line so we don't have that. Anymore most of, these a lot of phone, Companies Nathan, white have gone to voice OVER, ip which offers you no protection on the transmission of. Data and that's why access because they were on a dedicated phone line had those protections built.
Speaker 1: In, okay, well you, know fair, Enough But, JIMMY i think your phone line is. Open uh you, KNOW i just think we could probably bat this back and forth forever if we wanted. To, So, jimmy what's on your? Mind? Uh, oh, oh there he.
Speaker 4: Is uh.
Speaker 6: Yep oh, yeah The Supreme court made.
Speaker 7: Off packs supertrucious decisions You, Pete.
Speaker 4: MMM i think they're all.
Speaker 1: Drugs so is this is his latest? One any good to, You jimmy or you think it's a bad?
Speaker 4: One, uh there's spend several bad descitious the name.
Speaker 7: As far as, that uh self saying it's the same technology that you said that everyone's dead was faked for ten technology during the twenty twenty meals. Situation but now it's back to being bill and everyone's against.
Speaker 4: It it's.
Speaker 7: Real, yeah it.
Speaker 1: Works who said what was? FAKE i missed that part because you're SAYING i said it was something was?
Speaker 4: Fake twenty twenty twenty twenty thousand.
Speaker 7: Meles remember.
Speaker 2: The movie one? Thousand?
Speaker 1: Oh, no, okay the movie is a separate issue from the. Technology which technology are we talking?
Speaker 6: About the kind Be peak just spoke.
Speaker 1: About, well, OKAY i know that collection of every type of data has been available to the government since ninety, seven SO i would never say that was. Fake, however if the scenario was laid out in that thousand, MULES i DON'T i don't remember now exactly which part we're talking, about BUT i might have disputed that something happened a certain. Way but the idea that ever since The Telecommunications act of ninety, seven you, know the the government has had access to every piece of data that can be produced by a cell phone. Company as far AS i, know that's never changed and only gotten more. Sophisticated but the thousand MULES i would separate. There you, KNOW i don't, know you, know depends on which scenario we're talking about as to whether you know it really happened that way or. Whatever but that technology has been there since the. Nineties, well they used.
Speaker 7: That technology and they had the people.
Speaker 6: On video you see them with the giants sacked some, Nail so, yeah it.
Speaker 7: Happened, Okay, well LIKE i, said that was the least of The supreme citra these they've made up enough news right for illegal. ALIENS i guess you can't hear. Now you're a big, Citizen, Okay, okay you.
Speaker 6: Don't know about.
Speaker 1: This, No i'm not Saying i'm just the. Specifics i'm not sure which specific thing you're talking, About So i'm, not you, know arguing or. Agreeing i'm just kind of letting you just say what you want to.
Speaker 8: Say, well, anyway familiar with the news story or the decision showing, right then.
Speaker 1: There you GO vpid anything you want to.
Speaker 3: Add what on the illegal alien, issue on the birthright, citizenship.
Speaker 1: Whatever you want to add to, whatever go for.
Speaker 3: It, well going back to first the, telecommunications that's what they did On january. Sixth they used geo fencing to get information of who had their phone IN dc doing a certain, thing and then.
Speaker 2: They went to those people's banks and.
Speaker 3: Said we want their data on their purchases for their credit cards to see what who was doing, What and that's.
Speaker 2: How a lot of people got caught up in.
Speaker 3: It there were a few people here in my area that got caught up in that simply because they were up there for a wedding In arlington and they happened to go into D c and their numbers came up geo, fenced and then their bank after the federal government contacted the, bank the bank let the customer, know, hey you know you're at records were, accessed which ticked a lot of people. Off but that's just one way the, government you, know manipulates the rule to get whatever they.
Speaker 2: Want now for the birthright.
Speaker 3: Citizen, THING i saw that decision coming Because congress has. Not when they created the Fourteenth, amendment which gave the right of birthright. Citizenship it was done after The Civil, war and what it was done for was so that all of the children of slaves that had been born in this country became. Citizens now they had that little caveat in the Fourteenth. Amendments who says under the jurisdiction of The United states that was describing those. Slaves they were already, Here they were born, here and they were under the jurisdiction of The United. States congress has not done anything since then to amend to have an amendment to The constitution in regards to the Fourteenth, amendment to do anything about.
Speaker 2: People we have birth terrorism in this. COUNTRY a lot Of chinese individuals come.
Speaker 3: Over here to have their kid just so he'll have birthright, citizenship and then they go back To. China there was a court case not long ago about a family that was here AND i forget.
Speaker 2: Which country they were.
Speaker 3: FROM i want to say they were From Hong kong or Somewhere Southeast.
Speaker 2: Asia they were.
Speaker 3: Here, working they had a, child they went back to their home. Country after twenty some odd, years the kid comes back to The United states and gets nabbed up with ice and he's, going wait a, MINUTE i was born, Here i'm a. Citizen that case didn't go very far before he got thrown, out you, know against the guy he was a. Citizen But congress hasn't done anything to fix that since thely eighteen hundreds when the Fourteenth.
Speaker 2: Amendment was ratified and.
Speaker 7: Prop untilineteen, sixties no one was so damn stupid that they would have ever even tried to have made that.
Speaker 6: Argument well to The Civil war, amendments.
Speaker 3: But that's but it's how they're, written and that's what screwed them up on this. One when they, said under the jurisdiction of The United, states they could have, gone, see we didn't have any illegal immigrant problem back in the eighteen, sixties eighteen, seventies we didn't have that many coming over.
Speaker 2: Here but since then it's. Mushroomed and now that you.
Speaker 3: Know look what we went through With, biden the number of the millions of people that came across the border just to have a. Kid now the kid is a, citizen and because the kid can't fend for, himself he automatically qualifies for all of this aid through welfare And medicaid and all these, others and so the parents automatically benefit from that in that they basically have their form of support over an anchor.
Speaker 2: Baby and this has been discussed.
Speaker 7: From that decision and their decision to just keep ACCEPTING i guess mail In ballant and definitely until The democrats produce enough to win any. RACE i guess that's.
Speaker 6: A okay, Now so that's.
Speaker 8: It the two hundred and.
Speaker 7: Fiftieth The republic will not stand much. Longer the so Called Supreme court just did, everything put everything in place to ensure its. Destruction you have.
Speaker 3: To look at how walls are written and the. Verbiage for something to be, constitutional it has to be worded in a certain way or be tied.
Speaker 2: To a certain one of the. Constitutions not even worth arguing.
Speaker 7: About these people are making up fake rights based on fake. INTERPRETATIONS i would suggest The president tew HIS doj to start issuing interpretations of The Supreme court's.
Speaker 1: Interpretations, jimmy that, yeah every administration kind of does that when they issued directives to their DJs uh to, uh you, know to handle latest, hearing you, know latest. Rulings. Uh this, way this is how we see. It this is how you handle, it and therefore this is the change or no. Change i've seen every administration issue memos like that like no matter when in modern times regarding any anything that changes or. Whatever, RIGHT i, mean don't they all do? That or AM i? Mistaken?
Speaker 7: Yeah but every single little pisson AND dc court in this country keeps filing frivolous garbage. Obstructing The president need to put an end to. It it's time then the check ass.
Speaker 6: Reap what he needs to do is, say.
Speaker 7: Okay, well according to The Supreme court's newest, ruling apparently the entire world is un under the jurisdiction of The United states Of america. Thereof so The Supreme, court as far As i'm, concerned just declared that the whole world is under our. JURISDICTION i think The president should immediately act on.
Speaker 4: This Seized cuba And.
Speaker 1: Greenland, well you, KNOW i, mean, sorry how in the hell.
Speaker 3: Did The Supreme court decide that the whole world is under the jurisdiction of The United.
Speaker 2: States?
Speaker 7: Well, gee The Fourteenth amendment said that the people that were birthright citizens were born in The United states under the jurisdiction Thereof Supreme. Court just, Said NOW.
Speaker 2: I comes here.
Speaker 6: Apparently banded it to.
Speaker 7: BE i guess the whole, world anyone from the world could come, Here SO i guess our jurisdiction is.
Speaker 1: Boundless, Well i'll tell you what we're Gonna we're gonna take a quick, break just BECAUSE i need. To and it's been about an hour we've been live. Already but that's food for thought as we go take a quick. Break but to my, knowledge you, know and HERE i, Go i'm gonna throw more monkey wrenches into the. Machinery why, not you, know to my, knowledge the only like worldwide decree was some time ago when The pope declared that every soul on earth is under you, know the control of The Catholic. Church that. Happened but this other, CONCEPT i, Mean i'm not familiar with the whole everywhere being under the jurisdiction of The United. States but maybe we'll hear about that more when we come back from the. Break B. Pete i'm gonna go and probably use the, bathroom and you, know you can get coffee or, whatever and we'll continue the o'celly, effect and, you the, listener can join. In if you're hearing us. Live at about twenty five. Minute it's passed the hour of nine O'CLOCK pm here in The east coast of what used to Be america on the third day Of july twenty twenty. Six maybe you're hearing me right, now it's three one.
Speaker 9: Nine do you like?
Speaker 10: History real history that you were never taught in? Schools why The Vietnam, War Nuclear bombs And Nation building In Southeast asia by Author Mike, swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to. This why The Vietnam, War Nuclear bombs And Nation building In Southeast asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty. One get your copy today At amazon dot. Com why The Vietnam war by Author Mike, swanson.
Speaker 9: Mctle from the Iss Woryboard jahel TO. Solspa that's HOW i try try to go to the people export boys for.
Speaker 11: The Dot Com radio. Network when a fan of the calls in to the, EFFECT.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to call in and tell you And Michael swanson and JP's, atilian all of the guests that you.
Speaker 3: Have how MUCH i love your.
Speaker 10: Show always, interesting it's always.
Speaker 4: INFORMATIVE i just wanted to tell you in person on the.
Speaker 9: PHONE i, MEAN i love, YOU i love your, SHOW i love everything you.
Speaker 12: DO i will always be there to support.
Speaker 1: You you know that we appreciate you so. Much you have no. Idea thanks for most of our fans just send email and.
Speaker 11: Death threats dot, Com.
Speaker 1: Wallstow dot dot, Com Wall, Street window dot, com do dot. Com Michael, swanson the brilliant author of The War, state gives you the benefit of his.
Speaker 7: Knowledge walls dot.
Speaker 1: Go, there now go, there now go there. Now if you've expressed my caller stools there anyone else who happens to get on the air To jelly dot, com you not necessarily reflect the us Of lly dot com or and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might.
Speaker 10: Ensue thank, YOU O chili dot. Com you chilly effect is sponsored By, Wallstreet windows dot com and listeners Liking yeah.
Speaker 4: The most acurated noise.
Speaker 1: Media, hey and along those lines of listeners support that you might hear about here and there. OPPORTUNITY i am selling off some of my PRIMARY jfk photographic uh materials uh that have been utilized that are actually you, know from that are the wire photos or from wire PHOTOS uh photographs that were created by me or for me in order to demonstrate certain things or et, cetera et. Cetera so, UH i do have some of those. Left and, indeed one of the guys on the line right, now you, know actually got in contact with me and said he wanted certain, things and he's got a package on his way to him now that is in the hands of THE. Usps so you, know our experiences and results may, vary but with any, luck what will show up For Jimmy james is some of my primary research materials, again you, know photographic, stuff especially related to the media and the coverage of the assassination the presidency and the investigations of THE jfk incident On november twenty, second nineteen sixty. Three and when as soon As i'm done with this, BROADCAST i might actually have to be on a call and get rid of almost the rest of, them because OTHERWISE i was just going to divvy him up between my you, know few remaining friends IN Jfk land and just ask them if they want an envelope full of this stuff or, not you, know and maybe look kick me something for, shipping LIKE B pete, definitely if there's anything left. OVER B Pete we'll probably get an envelope with something in it THAT i use for research material if he wants, it and if he says, nah then Maybe i'll just send him a couple of baseball cards or. Something you, know it'll just be the way it. Goes so if you're, interested message me, somewhere email me real, quick BECAUSE i have a FEELING i might actually sell off the rest, tonight which will help with support on. Things And i'm not getting a lot of donations, lately so, Look i'll sell some STUFF i got that, Next i'll work on the books THAT i, have getting rid of ninety percent of them at. Least you, Know i'm gonna Keep Larry hancock, Stuff i'll Keep Walt brown, Stuff i'll keep my friends things that are on my, Shelf Allen dale's, book you, know stuff like. That And i'll have about a shelfs worth OF jfk material that i'll you, know continue to. Have but Since i'm no longer going to be invited to present or be part of the community or have a need to speak about this anywhere because nobody wants to hear WHAT i have to, say screw. It might as well get rid of stuff that's gonna collect dust and maybe it'll be useful to you or someone you, Know so get in touch with. Me and, Yeah i've, got you, know photos Of oswald's, arrest some that are, common some that are. Not and these are you, know actual physical, photos not digital stuff that you can. DOWNLOAD i would have to physically mail it to. You one lady In switzerland decided to contact, me and not the usual LADY i talked. TO i don't know If i'm gonna bother with that because of the international mailing. Issues but you, know, THANKFULLY i thought nobody wanted. Them but thankfully a few people have stepped forward and actually want some of this. Stuff AND i am sending it out at a tremendous. Discount i'm not sending it at the rate THAT i paid for. It i'm giving extra stuff. Even you, know if people spend a little you put in a hundred, bucks you're gonna get more than one hundred bucks worth on my price. List and, frankly you could not buy this stuff today or WHEN i acquired, it for the Price i'm sending it more like you, Know i'm sending it to you at about twenty percent of the. Cost so that's the way it is because some of these you, know wire photos and things people sell for one hundred bucks a. Pop some of them go for twenty five bucks a. Pop some of, them you, know some of the photos THAT i create don't exist anywhere. Else they're one of a kind because they were created for, me or they were created for a PRESENTATION i was, doing or they were created for a presentation THAT i was helping someone else. Do and some of these things were acquired for that, purpose like a whole bunch of The garrison, stuff you, know which include you, know LIKE ap AND upi photos Of Jim garrison and the notes and the stuff that came from the, archives et. Cetera and also have photographic reference stuff FROM CBS tv and things like. That so, yeah all that, Stuff i'm getting rid of, it and you want to be in on. It probably, tonight last, CHANCE i, Think but there might be some stuff left. Over and LIKE i, said after a, minute you, know MAYBE i send one To, SWANSON i send one To, BPETE i send one To Larry hancock if he feels like having, it and that'll be the end of. That AND i have some thin booklets as well that are either rare difficult to find or no longer exist seemingly anywhere. Else and these are printed, materials all my monographs and stuff that were printed by hand by somebody and stapled together and crap like. That that's In New. Jersey and IF i ever get back To, Jersey i'm gonna empty out the secret stash as. Well so that'll be one of the kind interviews and, again monographs and booklets and pamphlets and correspondents and, everything with the exception of the materials related to the investigation of my father's, Death i'll probably just give away if nobody wants to buy them from, me Because i'll just clear that. Out, Okay so there you. Go, uh that's What i'm gonna, doing a little bit of a fire, sale and, hell it comes down to, It i'll light it on fire IF i have. To it's gonna. Go it's gonna go. Somewhere so either the, landfill the fire, pit your uh you, know study if you, will somebody else's, hands first, come first. Serve. Okay so all that having been said to Be, pete we Got jimmy still on the. LINE i think we Got danny. There let me double. Check uh, yeah we Have danny And jimmy, there and you were in the middle of talking To. Jimmy so should we continue with that or SHOULD i pop them both back open on the line or invite others at three one, nine, five two, seven five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one. Six we're gonna go a little bit over ten o'clock, tonight but not much CAUSE i got to get to somebody AND i don't Think aaron is coming as far AS i know to uh do the show this. Week So i'm gonna get to uh hopefully selling some photos and that WAY i don't have to beg you you guys for donations this week. Anyway, Yeah so what should we, do B. Pete should we Bring jimmy back on by himself Or jimmy And danny or what's your call on this?
Speaker 3: One, well in reference to what we were, DISCUSSING i just have two points and then we can bring everybody back.
Speaker 2: On, first we mentioned the.
Speaker 3: Ballot. Case the case was that went before The Supreme court was A missouri case.
Speaker 2: And they had.
Speaker 3: Basically they had rules in place for accepting mail in, ballots and what The Supreme.
Speaker 2: Court decided was this.
Speaker 3: That they could count absentee mail in ballots that were postmarked by election day.
Speaker 2: For up to five days after the.
Speaker 4: Election they still had.
Speaker 2: To Meet they still had to have signature requirements and everything.
Speaker 3: Else so basically what they ruled was it was not unconstitutional for them to accept mail in ballots that had a postmark by election day for up to five.
Speaker 2: Days, now that's not what we see In.
Speaker 3: California In, california it takes somewhat three weeks, Sometimes so that was the. Specifics that was A missouri case that they decided, upon and they decided, that, yes accepting mail in ballots with a postmark by or on election day for five days afterwards was not, unconstitutional which seems. Reasonable you have mail in, ballots especially with the problem with the Post. Office, now you, know we have a lot of service people that are in different countries and they send their mail in ballots in as long as they're postmarked by election day and they're counted within those five days, afterwards it's.
Speaker 4: Legit.
Speaker 2: Right that's that.
Speaker 3: Case on the other case on birthright, citizenship and this is WHAT i mean about you have to be careful how you word. Things the Whole united See jimmy's thinking that all the president has to do is declare that everybody's under our, jurisdiction so therefore we have control over everybody and where they.
Speaker 2: Go that's what started this problem in the first.
Speaker 3: Place trump came in and made an executive decision that birthright citizenship did not mean illegal immigrants coming here having a, baby and then that person was automatically assigned. Citizenship we have rules in place if someone is a member of a foreign, embassy if someone is here on a temporary, visa there are things that restrict you being able to come here and have a baby and then claiming citizenship for that child and then benefiting.
Speaker 2: Of the rights of that.
Speaker 3: Child congress has seen this problem, coming and just like healthcare And Social security And medicare and, medicaid damn done goddamn thing to fix. It so they're in this boat because of their lack of. Action, Okay and that's the problem with the government that we have right. Now so until they amend the, constitution amend the Fourteenth amendment to include this and this and.
Speaker 2: Exclude specifically that and, that.
Speaker 4: We're going to have this.
Speaker 3: Issue so it's where they've kicked the can down the. Road and now it's time to kick the can. Again either pick the can up and do something about it and call the, game or put the can down and kick it further down the.
Speaker 2: Road that's where we're.
Speaker 1: At so strange. THING i would be careful again, about you, know talking about embassies and that kind of, thing because a lot of people forget. That, like let's just say you're born on the grounds of An american embassy that happens to be In, Cuba, russia. Anywhere guess, What you're still born on land that is part of The United.
Speaker 2: States if, no let's look at it this. Way let's say my.
Speaker 3: Parents all, right let's say my parents are an attashade to The United.
Speaker 1: States, okay from From, okay from where and where they located? Physically, right they worked.
Speaker 2: For The United states embassy In, Japan, okay all, right they have a.
Speaker 3: Child japan doesn't GET i, mean they're born in a hospital which is off embassy. Grounds, Okay japan doesn't automatically give that child. Citizenship no other country gives you automatic citizenship based on just. Birthright it depends on who your parents, are who your parents are citizens.
Speaker 2: Of blah blah. Blah so that's been a lot of the, Argument, well no other country does.
Speaker 3: This, no no other country does.
Speaker 2: THIS i could have gone To, sweden or let's put it this, way WHEN i was In.
Speaker 3: Switzerland suppose my girlfriend AND i had had a child WHILE i was over. There because the child had A swiss parent and A us, parent that child would have dual citizenship because that child is. Mine therefore it would qualify for citizenship in this. Country and because it was hers and she's A swiss, citizen they would have citizenship in that. Country they would have dual. Nationality so it depends on the. Circumstances but the way the Fourteenth amendment is, written if somebody comes across the, border are they subject to the laws of the jurisdiction of The United.
Speaker 2: States, yes they. Are if they go out and.
Speaker 3: Commit a murder or commit a, crime they're tried under laws of The United.
Speaker 2: States, Okay so.
Speaker 3: If you come across the border and drop your kid and then go back To, mexico that, kid unfortunately as. Citizenship so until they changed the, amendment we're gonna have this issue and you're gonna Watch congress not do a damn thing about.
Speaker 2: It just like every other major. Problem they kick the can down the.
Speaker 4: Road all.
Speaker 1: Right so with, That i'm Gonna jimmy Or danny or both or WHAT i think we should start With jimmy, Though, yeah that's, Fine, okay Just jimmy Or jimmy And danny.
Speaker 2: Either you will Bring jimmy, on then Bring danny. On i'm Sure.
Speaker 3: Danny this is an issue out Where danny lives as.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah. Definitely. Okay NOW i just was, asking you, know order what you want to. Do that's, all, Okay So jimmy, first and then we'll get To danny in a. Minute so there you, Go, jimmy you're back, on And i'll shut up and let you out.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 4: Good, yeah, bad bad bad.
Speaker 1: Law there, hmm that.
Speaker 7: Turned down the.
Speaker 4: Road but question For.
Speaker 7: Danny, uh you know two years AGO i predicted The Democrat party would be discental.
Speaker 1: Grading, hey, Hey, jimmy you want me to Put Jimmy jimmy.
Speaker 7: Got The democrat sost Of?
Speaker 1: America, Jimmy, wait, wait, Wait, Jimmy, jimmy hang on a. Second do you want me to Put danny on while you asked this question or you just want to ask him? First?
Speaker 7: YEAH i was asking the questions long as you could have.
Speaker 1: On, Yeah, NO i just want to know you do want me to unmute him while you're asking the, Question that's What i'm.
Speaker 4: ASKING i don't see how it.
Speaker 1: Matters, Okay, well because he could answer you in real time IF i don't have to unmute. Him that's. Why, Okay, Danny i'm gonna unmute, you and you're on With Jimmy, james And i'll just sit. Back. SORRY i just wanted to make sure we had it set.
Speaker 13: First go, Ahead, yes, sir there was a, Question, yes go, Ahead. Jimmy, well the question was also.
Speaker 7: A predictions vixtending like it was a non issue a couple of years. Ago Now James carrvill has, said, yeah it's going to. Happen it would seem that Your democrat party's got at least separate into, two The democrat socialist and the Regular democrat. Whatevers would you agree with that or?
Speaker 4: What what's? UP i think that there's there's always been a. CONFLICT i Think James carville is. Interesting he kind of represents what's called what was called The Democratic Leadership council that was started in nineteen eighty five was a response to The Reagan, revolution where The Democrat party moved to more of a centrist corporates law as they were starting to move away from from The New. Deal AND i think they had to do with uh trying to because the large. Money it's, SORRY i got a.
Speaker 1: Dog yeah that that's not my. Dog in case anybody's, wondering that one.
Speaker 4: Mine, yeah she heard your she heard your dogs go, Off so she's now trying to talk to.
Speaker 1: Him i'm sorry about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, no no. Worries What i'm What i'm saying IS i think that for The Democrat party it's healthy BECAUSE i think The Democrat party, leadership in my, opinion has been absolutely. UPSETIC i do not Like hutching gestures and do not Like Jeff. SCHUMER i, mean these elections are too. Close that's my BIGGEST i mean they may be A democrat, here but these elections are way too close for my. Liking they hired so much money for these consultants to make these elections. Close AND i Like James cargill at, times but you know, what it's, okay he's a he's a big Money. Democrat he has some interesting. Opinions BUT i think this is a natural maturation that's going to have to, happen if that makes. Sense mm. HMM i mean it's a younger younger people are. Frustrated my biggest issue with The Democratic party is stop moving going to the.
Speaker 2: Right go back to The New.
Speaker 4: Deal they were much more, effective they were much. Better you benefited more from The New deal.
Speaker 2: Policies instead of this all this. Compromise mm.
Speaker 1: Hmm just my.
Speaker 4: OPINION i, MEAN i understand your product. PREDICTION i, MEAN i respect your. Prediction. Jenny so there you, Have, Jim, yeah.
Speaker 6: Going to be very.
Speaker 4: WELL i doubt.
Speaker 6: It they're all technically pardon, there they're on they're they're their own. Party, yes you could end up with the.
Speaker 7: Street party dealers for such what twenty twenty eight of us.
Speaker 4: SLEEP i think, THAT i think that that would be a healthy. THING i like to see a little bit of. INFIGHTING i, mean they're the problem with The Democratic party is the. LEADERSHIP i, mean it goes from state to. National, No, no it's not in.
Speaker 6: Fighting you don't seem to get.
Speaker 13: It they want to break.
Speaker 7: Off they wanted to Destroy Luck schumer and all the rest of.
Speaker 4: Them all The jeffers can, go in my, attention all of.
Speaker 6: The, guys all of those so Called.
Speaker 7: Democrats prographs are now considered old fuddy. Duddies these, characters they're all down with the. Revolution, Man, well let's just.
Speaker 13: Hope i'm.
Speaker 4: Not i'm all for peaceful. Revolutions it's a matter to be.
Speaker 1: Hm SO i guess we're still at the revolution will not be. Televised, YEAH i mean you look at look at THE i mean this.
Speaker 4: HAPPENS i, mean look at The Republican. Party they've they've gone through their internal. FIGHTS i, mean do you think Really Mitch connell really wants to bend the need Of Donald. Trump, no there's he's a win to The.
Speaker 12: Yeah the people that are running The Republican, party those, characters the few that are, left they're about. Gone they're about thirteen of the. Party that's the. Thing they're vastly smaller amount than like The.
Speaker 7: Democrats it's opposite Traditional democrats seem to be it like twenty percent and eighty percent seemed to be all aboard the socialist.
Speaker 4: CHANGE i don't know about.
Speaker 2: THAT i, mean it's it's a mixed.
Speaker 4: BAG i, mean of course they're winning some elections because they're getting. YOUNGER i, mean give an example right here in our, District my congress person Is Doris Matt. Sue her husband was Bought Robert Matt sue. Combined when he passed, away she took over a seat they've been. In they've been In congress together combined for forty seven. Years and she's in her. Eighties it's time for her to. Go and the candidate that's running because of it's going to run against her is my. Name and she is, younger she's from long she's second generation among the sent she's far more, progressive and she's got a lot more energy and. Ideas AND i think it's healthy that we have some. Change, yeah so that's just. ME i don't know if it's it's a, disintegration it's just a.
Speaker 1: Change CAN i ask a, Question, jimmy are you saying that the majority Of republicans are traditional at this point as far as the party, goes and it's the opposite for The? Democrats or DID i misunderstand, You.
Speaker 7: Chuck you seem to manage to always misunderstand, me because WHEN i, speak you're already thinking in your way of how you're going to argue against WHATEVER i.
Speaker 1: SAY i didn't argue. ANYTHING i asked a questioning.
Speaker 7: ANYTHING i, Said you're already in your mind trying to figure out how it's.
Speaker 4: Wrong, no, no, no WHAT i. Said, NO i ask you an open.
Speaker 1: QUESTION i wanted to understand what you. Said go, AHEAD i won't ask.
Speaker 4: Anymore the next round, noise.
Speaker 1: The background noise is you feeding, Back And i'm trying to tell YOU I i. DIDN'T i didn't try.
Speaker 7: To fight, anything SO i can hear the.
Speaker 1: Thing, okay, Anyway i'm not trying to. ARGUE i asked a. QUESTION i was just asking a question BECAUSE i didn't understand. Something, sorry go, ahead.
Speaker 6: Help, me help Me.
Speaker 7: Jesus all, Right, so, No, chuck that's not at all WHAT i.
Speaker 6: Said, NO i.
Speaker 1: DIDN'T i didn't say what you. SAID i was just asking. What i'm asking what you said BECAUSE i want to make SURE i understood.
Speaker 4: It please, answer help.
Speaker 1: Me, okay, okay, yes, yes here we.
Speaker 7: Go all. Right uh, Yeah so back to the. Question, now WHAT i was saying is based on the. Polls, see you don't get. It ten years ago The republicans started dubbing the so called. Establishment they've about been completely, replaced and now you've Been mitchell's or whatever that clown senator is For kentucky they're about all out the, pasture The George, wing these characters are.
Speaker 4: Gone.
Speaker 7: Now the people controlling The Republican party are the people who Vote republicans.
Speaker 6: Now poule keep showing that like eighty seven percent of.
Speaker 7: People who voted For trump are fine With. Trump, now the people on The Democrat, party the numbers are. Inverted they despise the people that they, elect and, lately the normal so Called democrat, candidates people who have been In congress for forty, years like you, said are being pushed aside for thirty five year old.
Speaker 6: Mitwits.
Speaker 4: JENNY i THINK i Think i'm going to agree with a lot of what you, say not with. EVERYTHING i, Mean i'm not sure if they're all knit, withs BUT i would agree with you that They're You're you're onto. Something there's a time to move. On my biggest frustration has been always with The Democratic party leadership for many for maybe different, reasons you. See BUT i think you got a, point AND i think some of that change is, good AND i think you're. Right there are certain things that the Republic party has, changed has became the party, trunk but still a lot of the, policies some of the, policies not everything are still Traditional, republican you, know, policies the way they. Govern it's just a different brand Of. Republicanism and in some, ways if you went through a time, MACHINE i mean you went back to Maybe, reagan you're not going to recognize the, party but the same this is not the same party that you're going to, see is, uh from the from The New Deal. DEMOCRAT i mean there are. SHIFTS i mean there's shifts in our. Population we've got different dynamics and you, know we've got big issues in our society that you, know people were, unhappy AND i think that's, uh maybe in the long, Run i'm optimistic there might be a we come to a healthy. Balance we all live in a Better. America we're coming up on two hundred and fifty years and we've lasted and. SURVIVED i wanted to, continue BUT i want it better for the next. Generation, chuck five minute. Call, sorry five minute?
Speaker 3: Call you got five?
Speaker 1: Minutes oh oh, okay thank.
Speaker 4: YOU i didn't.
Speaker 1: REALIZE i was just sitting, Back so, yeah, okay, fine WHAT i see is pretty. Simple and you, know look it could be because, uh you, know, visually Maybe i'm as stupid AS i am, blind but, fact according to WHAT i can, observe is that that The democrats are consistent in that they turn on each other rather nicely for whatever the hell. Cause and they always, do and they're always looking to purge each other and and, ideas and they always want to push different radical, things and you, know and they go after each other rather nicely. Constantly The republicans change over a, bit but generally, speaking they'll still stay majority in one, direction and they're more coherent in what they're. Doing that's WHAT i. SEE i don't know about tradition, though because some things are traditionally represented on both, sides but they're not recognizable compared to WHEN i first learned about what was Traditional republican and what was Traditional democrat WHEN i was much. Younger they don't bear a resemblance to those things The reagan, times if you, will and The mondale And carter Type. DEMOCRATS i don't think those exist. Anymore although some people are definitely old enough to have been, there it doesn't mean their behavior is the same. Way and both sides of the both alleged sides of the, equation you, know definitely had their their fossils still in, play whether it's you know, What pelosi's still, around she's getting ready to. Retire was that right OR i don't, KNOW i missed. It she's.
Speaker 4: Retired, OKAY i wasn't paying attention to, election but she stepped down somebody else there Was they had a multiple race that it was out Of San. Francisco the corporate the Corporate democrat was the one that won. That there's gonna be a. Runoff oh, there jungle. Primary so the most, liberal the most liberal on candidate who Was Alexander Costio cortez's chief of staff at one, time he lost. That SO i, mean so there's STILL i still think more of the corporate that you've had for the last forty, Year democrats are probably going to.
Speaker 1: Prevail so the sort of more Mainstream democrats you figure will, prevail most of the are going to.
Speaker 4: PREVAIL i mean where it comes WHERE i have the big. Split WHERE i have my issues with The Democrat party is one is their. Leadership they're too much, corporatists meaning that they're not really meeting the needs of those on the. Bottom AND i have problems that they're they're economics and some of some of their, economics some of their economic policies are better in my Opinion, republicans but definitely when they join up with the foreign policy of THE, GFP i, mean they continue all the same, wars they continue to seem to fund, it they seem to rally behind, it and it just it's. Endless it's no, NonStop and we could have better things if we just shifted our.
Speaker 1: Priorities, Right and just just a note to the, listener if you want to check out something kind of interesting from a player in upcoming elections and influencers of all, sorts you, know you could take a look At Bill maher's interview with Jd, vance WHICH i think was Last, friday because you, know that gives you some different information than you're being presented on other, platforms at least you, Know Bill MAHER i find to be a disingenuous, turd but you, know but whatever is, whatever and Jd vance is well Jd. VANCE i would take a look at that IF i was, you BECAUSE i think you're gonna hear some stuff there that Jd vance might not be saying on other. PROGRAMS i, mean he'll promote his book and still stand by the, uh you, know his contention of elections and things like, that as he did On The Mars. Show but he said some pretty interesting things in my estimation THAT i don't even want to describe here BECAUSE i just think that people will find it fascinating if they listen very carefully to it. Themselves, anyhow with that in, mind let's, see the first caller Was. Danny, So, danny how about you give us a shout, out you, know or whatever it is you want to drop here your final thought for the week before we close this, out and then we'll go to we'll go To, jimmy we'll go to Be, pete and then we'll be. Done so go, Ahead.
Speaker 4: Danny, okay a couple of. THINGS i want to shout out that everybody Enjoy America's birthday, tomorrow, Right i'm going to be for raising my flag BECAUSE i love this country And i'm optimistic and we can have a better. FUTURE i want to reach out to all you folks. LISTENING i, mean The Chelli effect's got a lot of. Listeners doesn't take. Much go To chuck's cash. Out you, know we got the two hundred and fiftieth. Anniversary how about let's get about two hundred and fifty people to go out there and donate a couple of bucks and let's get this thing going and hopefully you. Participate AND i thank you for to Be pete And jimmy and your, Self chuck for being patient with me and giving, us all of us a platform we can avoy our opinions and be part of the. Effect thank you and love you all in peace.
Speaker 1: Out there you, Go, danny appreciate everything that you. Said thank you very. Much, yeah it is the fourth Of july will begin in a couple. Hours That's Independence day to some of, you you, know to some of you can hear the sound of my, voice but then again you might be hearing the podcast. Afterwards either. Way you, KNOW i WISH i had any other special presence to offer for you, know donations this, weekend BUT i. DON'T i am selling off, stuff and you, know, Listen i'll tell you what any donations that somebody makes over the weekend here if you hear me and you want to do, that and you want to request a small something mail to, YOU i do have some, stamps SO i will mail out something to you if you make a, donation you, know Either friday, Night saturday Or. Sunday Hell i'll even go Into monday on. It if you're able to chip something, in anything at, all as long as it covers. Postage, plus you, Know i'll use some stamps to send you. Something how about. That i'm not gonna describe. It i'm not gonna say what it could, be could not, Be it could be a variety of things. Small BUT i will send you a small thank you gift anywhere in the country for, sure anywhere on this side of the, globe, absolutely and if need, be maybe it'll take me a little, longer BUT i will ship internationally something small to say. Thanks if somebody donates either On, Friday, Saturday sunday or, yeah hell why Not, monday whatever you drop, in or if you sign up for The Supporters club On, Spreaker i'll definitely do. That and anybody who's buying photographs for me will get extra stuff in their package as, well because that's just kind of GUY i. Am i'd rather throw in more than accidentally send you. Less so And jimmy really want to hear about what you think about WHAT i sent, you because that's coming to you. Soon uh and, uh you, KNOW I i'd love to hear what you have to say about it once it arrives on the. Show, so but your final thoughts for the week go, ahead.
Speaker 7: Sir Happy Independence day. Everyone get to your Flue danny in a few weeks.
Speaker 4: AND i would have.
Speaker 7: There's SOMETHING i just say TO bp THAT.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 6: Remember shout out TO.
Speaker 7: Bpte everyone have a good.
Speaker 6: Weekend peace.
Speaker 1: THERE i love, it Both danny And Jimmy james and on the sentiment of, peace how about? That there you, go there's a little consistency excuse, me little pieces and was caught in the back of my mouth and then went forward WHEN i was. Talking, oops, anyway sorry about, that. Guys so a little consistency between the callers.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 1: Both of, them you, know punctuating their remarks with the the the piece. Concept that's, great B. Pte your final thoughts for this, Week, WELL.
Speaker 2: I Appreciate danny and And jimmy calling in.
Speaker 3: That not much else to say other than go To telly dot com and hit the donate. Button every little bit helps and support your local food banks they need help as. Well, yeah and that we'll see everybody next.
Speaker 1: Week there you, go and uh. YEAH i also sometime TONIGHT i will release the discussion With Larry hancock that has not been put out as a podcast yet but was live on the, network and there may be some other. Stuff and if anybody signs up with The Supporters, CLUB i have material ready to be added there which is exclusive to. It it's going to replace the membership stuff over here on the website BECAUSE i can't charge anybody for that, anymore and it doesn't function as far as like creating new. Memberships so if you have a membership, THERE i haven't stopped, it but also you're not paying for it, anymore And i'm not going to go through the trouble of adding to it and paying for the. Storage i'm going to put it over on The Supporters club On. Spreaker so if you notice in THE rss feed some things are only available to supporters On, Spreaker and as of right, now a whole one of you is signed. Up SO i appreciate, you whoever you, are BUT i don't even know who you are that's signed. Up how about. THAT i haven't even figured out how to see who the members are the supporters excuse, me not members supporters on The Supporters. Club it doesn't show me a. List but then, again there is no need for a list if there's only, one but it doesn't show me who that one, Is so you, know sign up for The Supporters club if you wish to support regularly or do whatever it is that you can click on the. Links like B pete, said at all, times you should try and chip in to take care of the people around you who might need a food. Bank that's for, sure AND i support Pee pete's idea about that every single time he says. It you never know when that's going to be you that needs to go and utilize that food bank or, resource so kick in when you can and hopefully you never have to use it because you're doing. Well so no matter who you, are where you, are when you, Are i'm merely O'Kelly and all of YOU i hope will be the. Effect we will talk next week And Happy Independence day to fit me