Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Today, I want to welcome back to the show Stephen Status. He is host and producer of bgcast podcast. He has dedicated his life to understanding the nature of human consciousness, the nature of reality, true human origins, and the occult nature of our governments.
Speaker 2: And global establishments.
Speaker 1: He has recently started a new business, BEG Body, Mind and Spirit, where he offers life coaching, Kundalini yoga classes, breathwork classes, total body mind spirit health programs, personal training, and much more. Steven, welcome back. How you doing good man?
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me back on. It's good to be back on the show. And things have been rather interesting lately, very very interesting and strange.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, I am definitely excited to get into that as well as talk about your can you business. Super excited about that, as well as some of the modalities you're working with and going to be offering. You also had a very profound experience with Mister Toad's Wild Ride aka Buffo. Looking forward to hearing about that. I myself have never experiences before. I might try it one day, but I'd love to hear about your experience. Lots to get to. Before we get to any of that, just remind the audience a little bit about yourself and let them know where they can find your show and more about you.
Speaker 2: Definitely, man, definitely.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: I'm Stephen of bgcast. I'm the owner of bg cast. I'm part of the Forbidden Knowledge Network along with Chris here, and we are a podcast that covers the Great Awakening and everything it entails. I specialize in the nature of human consciousness, the nature of this reality, true human origins, the occult nature of our governments and global lablishments. I also specialize in psychedelics and Kundalini yoga. So I'm very very well rounded, a jack of all trades here. So and uh yeah, it's it's been an interesting ride to say it right right on.
Speaker 1: Well, before we get into your recent experiences and talking about what you're offering people now at your business, how do you feel about how everything has been unfolding, political theater, the breakdown of sanity within society, AI taking over our social media and complete lives. What are your thoughts on everything?
Speaker 2: Well, this is all you know. What I can really say about it, Chris is this is we are in a very strange unknown and uncharted territory for this current batch of humanity we we have entered. And it's even crazy too, man, because I've been I do think we're getting some kind of one hundredth monkey backed out of all of this too, Because as of lately, man, I've been having people you would consider asleep, people you consider normies coming up to me and asking me, does everything feel fake to you?
Speaker 3: Does?
Speaker 2: Does everything? Does time feel off? Does everything? And of course, on the inside I'm like, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, this is awesome, but you know, I'm playing at koy. On the outside, I'm like, oh, oh, what do you mean, Explain? Explain. But I feel we're getting pushed, We're getting compressed, we're getting nudged to awaken, you know, in a collective sense as well. I mean, you know, some of the stuff that we're seeing going down is at least in my opinion, is so blatantly either staged or doctored. It's becoming very, very obvious. And at this point, I think it's only a matter of time before we start having more people asking the question, does everything feel fake to you? What's going on with time? Why does everything feel like a show? Because ultimately it is man. So as of right now, we're just in a very strange, unknown and uncharted territory.
Speaker 1: I wonder how much is actually a show in a sense that it is thought out, it is planned, its theater for the masses, And how much is actually synchronistic surfing in a sense that there is a level of awareness of the desired outcome that the parasitic ruling class as you would call it, wants to have. So maybe there's some ritualistic aspects behind things, Maybe there's a series of events that they have to follow in order to get a certain outcome. But I wonder how much of it is actually known to the players involved, especially politicians, people at lower levels. It works together too well at times, it seems for it to be playing and buy humans in a sense, what do you think?
Speaker 2: I know what you mean? So, so I honestly feel it's a culmination of things. It very well could be. One of the things I would I would say in this is we can't discount the work that we've been doing in altering the energy and our collective consciousness. So one of the big reasons why we're here, at least in my opinion, is we are here through our work that we're doing, whether we're doing podcasting, I mean, all of us are on our spiritual evolution for the most part. You know, we're doing the healing, we're doing the inner work, we're doing consciousness exploration. We're opening ourselves up to these different and bigger layers.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: And that's one of the things I like to say. You know a lot of people say pierce the veil, and you know, one of the biggest things I can say, if there's more than one veil in this whole, in this whole thing, you know, there's many layers to the illusion. And as you open yourself up more, you start to see these new layers. You start to kind of break through into this and you'll get new information, and you know, we're here to terraform the frequencies of this planet. We are through our spiritual work, and I do think we also have a hand in potentially some of the stuff that's happening as well. You know, one, through our free will, we accept a lot of what's going on, we allow it to but through terraforming this planet into the higher frequencies, we're going to set the stage for more of what I would call these awakening events to start to occur and start to manifest. So I do think we have a hand in it. I you know, as far as it being too coordinated to be staged, I mean, there could very well be an extra dimensional presence that's involved that's kind of assisting in this the at least in my opinion. I mean, what it is or who it is, we can speculate all day long. But you know, some of it does seem to cut and dry to be staged. But then again, you know, you and I were talking about on the FKA panel, how you know that whole Elon and Trump fight, you know what I mean, how they were going off and behind the Steanes pallateer. Uh, you know, put in that mass surveillance system or the mass surveillance program for you know, American citizens, and we know that they're working for enemy surveillance. So that kind of makes you wonder. So I think it's really it's it's it's a little bit of a culmination of things. Man, it's us, you know, the work we're doing here. You know, people accepting narratives and ideologies through their own free will, and when you have uh, the way these parasit those parasitsitic ruling class works. Is when you have enough people buy into this ideology, this trend, thought of this narrative, it makes it easier for them to manifest it and make it come forth. So so really it's to me, you know, well, guess everything might be fake and gay. Don't get me wrong. You know, like that's that that is that is something that is a possibility here. I think it's not as black and white as maybe everything is staged. But I would say, you know, I'm gonna borrow a line from a friend of mine. Actually not everything is a si oup of most things.
Speaker 1: Right on, let's opinion, No, I gotcha. Let's demystify manifestation for a bit, because this is such a popular topic and it's dismissed quite often still, people will just dismiss it as some kind of woo woo concept that new age folks are bringing to the table. But I've experienced it way too much. It is too real for me to dismiss any of it. And I've heard this from many people recently that they are experiencing huge levels of manifestation in their lives as well. And I wonder if our awareness of things may be a trigger of this. The collective awareness of things happened in twenty twenty, the series of events that followed, and this quote unquote awakening in general maybe having an effect on our ability to manifest things. I can look at things in my own life all day long and be amazed. But I can also look at things in other people's lives that are starting to come to the forefront, especially when they put creative effort into it, especially when they put conscious effort into what they're trying to manifest. It is so powerful right now. It seems that this is a very powerful time to start attempting to manifest things. And I was I was telling Jennifer a joke that even Corey has manifested so much. Look how many people are wary of the Jews.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm sure he's I'm sure he's loving that. I'm sure he's loving that honestly. Man, But no, I have to be careful because you know, you know everybody, because you know, since Israel past that thing where you can't criticize it, I have to now call it the uh the small country in the eastern Mediterranean if I want to start questioning it. But uh, but really, man, demystifying manifestation. You know. So this is the biggest thing is there's so much proof and evidence out there for it, especially in in what we would call the consensual science world. Uh that you know, people just aren't looking for it. I think honestly, they're they're it's it's a fight within themselves, you know, to to maybe accept or maybe they're not accepting this potential what we would call this magical aspect of this reality. And it really comes down to the ego, preconceived notions man and subconscious and conscious conditioning that we've experienced since we were birth into this planetary existence. And really the best way I can demystify it for those who are like really on the fence or those who really want a lot of evidence. I know I've probably this ad nauseum on your show, but I mean, for Fox's sake, quantum physics pan psychism, the theory of pan psychism in quantum physics, Okay, guys, if mainstream physicists are talking about this, okay, you know, for the people who need the hard evidence, you know, who want to see the studies and they want to see the theories. If quantum physics has a theory called pan psychism, where consciousness is the prima materia of this existence. Okay, everything stems from consciousness. You know, the wave function the universe has to be observed in order to exist. Okay, So for the people who really want heard evidence on this, go look at the theory of panpsychism. Go look at the experience experiments on consciousness. Okay, there's plenty of them. I mean, shoot, correct me if I'm wrong on the date. I know there was a Geneva convention. It was either in the earlier the late forties, where Tesla Einstein a lot of the rates actually sat down and they talked about how this is strange because when somebody's running a scientific experiment, depending on who's observing the experiment will dictate the results of the experiment. That seems a little lot. And if nobody's observing the experiment, you get a whole different set of results. So so I'll digress, and I'll say this that you know, there's tons of hard evidence out there that a lot of people, even in the scientific field, are starting to take in the fact that we might be living in a consciousness based reality. And you know, this reality must be consciousness first, and the experience second. You need the consciousness in order to have that experience. So, with that being said, if we do live in a existence where consciousness is the prima materia, we know that your mental faculties are going to interact and actually be a set of tools when it comes to your perceived physical experience or perceived external experience. Right. So we know that energy goes, where the energy goes, where the focus goes. That's something we talk about in the spiritual community a lot and on our spiritual evolution, all right, And this is all how manifestation works, plain and simple. We live in a consciousness based reality. Your mental faculties interact with your perceived external experience. Your perspective of your experience is going to dictate the outcome that you have in set experience. So, if you are keeping yourself in a positive mind state, right and you are in taking good content, you want to manifest a joyful, abundant life for yourself. The first thing you need to do is you need to have a positive mindset. And this also boils down even to the ancient Vedic traditions and the ancient Vedic sciences. You know, the number one thing for staying healthy forever. An ancient Vada science is having a positive mindset. So these three things are like a trifecta. We understand a consciousness premium materia of this reality, our mental faculties interact with our perceived physical experience, and our perspective is going to ultimately be the tool that chisels the experience that we have here. And so when you put these three things together, you have the power and the ability to manifest I mean you can just look at this right here. And then even another thing too, I kind of bring up in this for all the people who think this is woo woo, just look at the place ebo and the no sebo effects. Okay, And these are the two biggest hardest pieces of evidence that are available to us. There's tons of studies on them, you know, tons of evidence when it comes to them that we either have the ability to heal or harm ourselves, okay, based on our perspective when it comes to a medical situation. Okay, So this is kind of an example of manifestation right there. You know what I mean, You're manifesting a positive outcome from a medic situation based on your perspective, or you're manifesting a negative outcome in a medical situation based on your perspective. So I mean again again, you know and also too, so how would you manifest? And this is this is this is a tried and true method. It's a basic one. It's actually a very old one. It goes back for a very long time. And of course a lot of people have their different ones. I have different ones I utilize. But the the head, heart and hands, it's very very simple method. Man. You know, you think about what you want in your mind and then you bring your heart into that alignment. You feel with your heart that you truly want this. Because here's the thing. The universe, slash, the divine is. It wants to help you succeed. It wants you to be happy. It wants you to trust it. That is the number one thing. And uh and then you're the third part. Your hands. Now your hands. It can be literal hands if you need to build it, you need to work to get there, or it can be metaphorical. You know, it can be figurative with your hands. You know, there's more ways to use the hands than just in a physical context. So this is a tried and true method. And I guarantee you if you develop the understanding that this is a consciousness based reality, your mental faculties interact with your perceived external experience. You keep a positive perspective, and you keep yourself in that head, heart and hands alignment, You're going to manifest whatever you want. And I think, really, what a lot of people get into it is there's this deception going around with instant manifestation. Now, is instant manifestation possible? Yes, it is. I've done it a couple of times on accident. I have not mastered it, you know, or anything like that. But the thing about manifestation is it takes focus and energy. You have to put that focus and that energy into what you're trying to manifest. I mean great examples. When I started the show, I started reaching out to everybody I could shoot. I even reached out to people who I know would not accept coming on the show because I had like two three followers at the time. But I still put out all of my energy and all of my focus into building this and look at where it is today. So it is, and I think people it's that instant gratification Chris, like they you know, even when it comes to manifestation here in the third density, you're gonna have a little bit of a delay. It just is what it is. We have a delay here. So that would be my way to demystifying manifestation, Chris, because there's a lot of I mean, dude, it's it's we're now at the plethora of evidence and theories showcasing that we are in a consciousness based reality, and it's all there. It's in Scientific American Science, it's in the scientific journal Scientific American, it's in the scientific journal Nature, every kind of hard source. Anybody wants to see, it's there. They just need to look for it.
Speaker 1: There's obviously a collective change that's occurred in society around the planet after the events of twenty twenty. Folks like yourself and I that have eyes to see can look back at everything and say, conflict and collective trauma has essentially caused an awakening in most people. We talked before about how there may be this greater force that is attempting a now chemical transformation of humanity, and the only way that that can occur is collective trauma, putting us through these conflicts and forcing growth from our consciousness because it seems that for the longest time we were comfortable, there was nothing like COVID. There was nothing like what we're experiencing now, at least in our lifetimes. We have this massive shakeup and people start to become a air of things and everything starts to change. That again, is one of the greater questions. Was this the cause of some greater force? Was it the collective consciousness? Do the parasitic ruling class have any idea what they've started and the ramifications of everything. It's actually many questions, but it seems to be all connected.
Speaker 2: I would completely agree. Man. So here's the thing, and this is the thing I've learned in the now shoot almost now, going on eighteen years of my spiritual evolution. Trauma and intensely emotional situations equal spiritual alchemy. Now we look at the subjective experience that we have and the healing that we do. You know a lot of us who you know who are on our spiritual evolutions. We've we've we've gone through some of the darkest depths that this existence has to offer. Man, you know, we've been we've been through some of the darkest things, the darkest situations. I mean, shit, I spent time in jail. I almost died a few times. I mean, I can't tell you. I can't tell you how many people I talk to who are on their spiritual evolution that they've been through the deepest, darkest moundy as depths that this existence has to offer. But look at what those depths did to them. It transformed them, It pushed them towards the light. And that's why I talk about a lot of my shows the reciprocative relationship between Lucifer and Christ. You know, when you look at Lucifer as the tester of humanity, he wants to test us and he wants to put us through trials. And you know, we as humanity, we go through these tests, in these trials, and we get compressed, we get spread thin, wow, you know, we get trauma. You know, we are almost through these difficult times. We are forged into this awakened state, and then we look towards the light. We start to look towards the divine and some people say it's Christ if you want to call it that or whatever it is. I mean, we get pushed there, and we're even talking about on a subjective level. Now, you know, the thing about humans is this is how we learn, This is how we grow. We have to face obstacles, we have to face struggles. And I even brought up this philosophical question. Now, let's say, and I'm not talking about the spiritual realms when I say this, because I know a lot of people want to say this. The first thing is, well, in the spiritual realms, it can be that way, but no, we're talking about here in the physical realms, the human experience. If you were born into peace and all you ever knew was peace and bliss, could you even learn or even grasp the concept of appreciating it? Could you and that? And that is actually one of the biggest thing, you know, a philosophical question that I asked, because if you're born into something and it's all you know and you know nothing else, you know by you know, you can't truly grasp what it means to appreciate, you can't true grasp what it means to grow. So so that's why this is the way humanity learns, you know, they they we have to learn through being compressed, We have to learn through going through struggles. This is what causes that, not just subjective spiritual alchemy, but also the collective spiritual alchemy. Don't get me wrong, I did the parasite class have a hand in it? I mean yeah, I think there's you know, there there's a you know, one of the biggest things we understand on our spiritual evolution, and this is still a tough pill for a lot of our conscious collective to swallow, is both sides of the polarity spectrum ultimately service creation.
Speaker 3: You know, when.
Speaker 2: We're when when we're talking about when we're talking about the divine, the all is mind, Okay, it is non dualistic, all right, And and you know, we I feel like in our community, we still still a lot of people try to compartmentalize things into the two boxes absolute good or absolute evil, and ultimately what they're still failing to realize is that both these boxes service the divine, they service the universe, they service the creation. It's part of the human whether it's an experiment and experience whatever we're facing down here. And I know, I know there's a lot of people who are like, well, you know, what about the children, And I understand that, but that that's also you know that catalyzed your awakening? Did it not once you've found out about that negative thing that existed. You woke up and you started to learn, did you not. So in that sense, even though it is not a great thing that's happening in that case, I don't condone it at all. It ultimately contributed it to the growth of humanity for them to learn and to become aware of this, you know, because now they want to we want to put a stop now that now that we're aware of it, we can put a stop to it, you know, and so like, and that's why I think, honestly, like you're saying, you know, yes, there's a greater forest play here, most definitely, and I think it co opts both sides of the polarity spectrum, from what we would call the light and what we would call the dark, to work together to cause this collective spiritual alchemy that we're undergoing. That's exactly what I do think is happening.
Speaker 1: It's such a special time and like I was saying earlier, now is definitely a time for folks like us to get out there and create and bring something to the table, because, as I say all the time, each and every one of us has that one thing to offer the rest of the planet, the one useful thing that we can do, or many useful things. But everybody, I believe has at least that one special thing that they can bring to the table. But I want to hear your recent experience with mister Toad's wild ride. First of all, for those that may not be familiar, tell us about this compound.
Speaker 2: So, guys, buffo, I'll so, I know a lot of you out there have probably heard of mushrooms which have actually psilocybin. The technical molecular name for psilocybin is four h O d m T. Sounds familiar, you guys. A lot of you have heard of d MT out there. So, and then we have regular d MT, uh, you know, which is very familiar. Of course, you know, Joe Rogan has popularized it. A few other people have popularized, uh, you know, the use of d MT to achieve altered states of consciousness. But there is another compound that is kind of trumps them all, you know, and that is five m e oh d m T trump DMT five and trump did the enlightened don But but uh, but what was I gonna say?
Speaker 3: But no?
Speaker 2: And five M O d MT. We do produce it in our bodies like d MT uh, but just not in as large amounts as we produce in dogenous n M d MT, and it actually found it's found in ayahasca and trace amounts. You know, a lot of the mimosa plants and mosastillis and the other plants they put into the ayahasca brew have trace amounts of five meo d MT. And then you have Yopo seeds, the yopo the shamanic snuff from the Amazon, and those seeds are actually a combination of regular NMD d MT, five meo d MT and buffotinine, which is actually another form of d MT. It's a lesser known form, but the buffo al varius frog is actually one of the best sources to get pure straight five me eo d MT. And you know, I remember it was always funny, Chris, because when I had the experience, I'll just say this up front, it felt like every psychedelic experience I had had before that was training me for that moment. That was it was a weird sense of deja voo going into it. And you know my opinion on this compound before I ever did it, because I write up on it, and you know, I read a few experience reports and things like that, just seeing how profoundly powerful it is. You know, I decided that I would not seek it and I would let it find me when the time is right. That was kind of my mentality on it, because I was I could see from the get go it was just such a sacred, spiritual experience. I wanted to make sure that I was ready to embark on something that sacred and lo and behold, it found me. It found me. So I have a friend who is a facilitator for the compound, and she is a trained shopman in the compound, and she came out here. She reached out to me originally six months ago and told me she was coming out here for psychedelic Science in Denver for maps, and she asked if I wanted to give it a go, and I said, okay, it found me. It must be meant to be. So I said, sure, I'll start preparing myself. And it was about six months of preparation.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I did a lot of healing. I did a lot of shadow work, you know, I did some shadow work Kundalini Koreas to kind of get my subtle body ready for the experience and you know, we last Sunday we drove out to lock loanmand here in Colorado found a fresh spot in the woods and which was really cool. We like sat in a little portal. We were surrounded by trees with this open area where the sun was beating down and had a built in altar. It was super cool and it was perfect. And so basically, the one thing I will say about this compound is the ceremony of it adds to it for sure. The blessings, the indigenous prayers, you know, the clearing of the space definitely sets the tone for it. So that's why I would, honestly, if you're gonna try this compound, I recommend you doing it in a ceremonial setting. Absolutely. I don't care how experienced you are with psychedelics, because what I'm about to tell you, you're gonna want to be in a cool setting for this. And so basically how it went down is I had three doses. I had three doses total, each dose thirty milligrams, so ninety milligrams total for the whole experience. And it was.
Speaker 1: How are you how are you taking? Are you ingesting?
Speaker 2: You're actually you're vaping it out. So basically what you do. What you do is you do this breath work beforehand to relax your vagus nerve and your parasympathetic nervous system. So it's kind of like a and you do ten of these breaths right and at the tenth breath, she holds the vapor up to you and she starts to light it, and then you start to inhale it very slowly, like slower than you would take a long hit, slower than you would smoke any inhale any kind of smoke. You have to inhale it very slowly, and she counts to twenty as you inhale, and then after the twentieth twentieth us second, she says, pull, pull, pull the rest and you'll hold it in. You'll hold your nose and you got to hold it in for ten seconds and then you'll drop back onto the pillow and you'll get cascaded into the experience. So funny enough, my first dose, I was ten seconds in before I already started feeling it, and I was like, oh my goodness. I was like, am I even gonna make it to the twenty seconds? So I just pushed it. I pushed, and I pushed and I pushed, and then I took the final pull, and I held my nose and I laid back onto the pillow. And this was the experience of the first dose. I don't know if there's a way to describe being peacefully, delicately, gently and tactfully disassembled and obliterated by the divine Source, but that's probably the best way that I can describe it. The person who was Stephen was no more, My attachments were no more, the memory of my human existence were no more, and I was a pure source being and I merged with source consciousness. And I had the perspective as if I was source consciousness, which is very hard to explain. I can try to put it into words, but I was literally the all his mind. I was the all his mind. There was nothing else but me, the all his mind. And it was so profoundly beautiful, terrifying and beautiful at the same time. That's kind of the best way I can describe it, because even though it was gentle and delicate, I was completely seared off my human identity, was completely seared off of my true nature, like in just the almost the flash of an instant, and I was sitting there as the all is mind, and I started. What was really crazy is I actually got a almost like a play by play because we were talking about manifestation earlier, about how manifestation works, and I saw how I was sitting there and I would have this thought form of something, and then this thought form turned into this energy and it like swirke through me, and then it's the energy from that swirl started to move out into my field that was around me, and it started to pick up other pieces of energy and it started to grow. So that was almost like a I was getting like a play by play on how manifestation works. And at this point, you know, because the experience, you know, off of one dose is only ten to fifteen minutes, I start to feel myself slipping back. So we have a symbol for more medicine. If you're in the experience and you want to take another another dose of the medicine, you got to go like this. So I feel the experience starting to kind of like slightly wind down, and I was like, no, I want to stay here, So I immediately just freaking went like this, and uh so then I I repeated the thing. You know, I didn't have to do the breath work that time, but I had to do the twenty second long inhale hold, sit back, and then the second dose actually propelled me into the white luminous light at that point, and I was in the light, and even though I was experiencing being source consciousness, I was the always mind. There was still the perspective of Stephen that was with me, but it was like almost like secondary And then I was almost coaching myself. It was so strange, like I was like coaching myself from like me being all his mind talking to the perspective of And I started getting these flashes of my life. And I started getting these flashes of my life from the time I was a child. There was a flash of me and my little brother playing out in the front lawn of like the very first house I can ever remember. That I lived in many different interesting events, and the source consciousness part of me looked at Stephen and said, well, yes, you have a job to do here. Don't forget to truly enjoy and cherish this beautiful experience you're undergoing. Do you know what I think is the most important. It's not who hears you, It's not you know who knows you it's how you make people feel, the way you make them smile, the memory they carry with you, they carry of you with them, you know, the way you might have made somebody's day, you know, leading by example, the courage, the bravery. That's what I find most important, and you should hold that most important also. And I remember like it was almost like it was because I was Source, but I'm talking to the protective perspective that Steven, which is it was just the most bizarre thing in the world. It was It's like, that's the best way I can describe it. It was nuts, and I mean and then you know again, I started to feel the experience pull back, like it was I was starting to like come back. The ego was starting to come back in. And immediately I was like nope, and I did the handsa. I was like, I need I'm not done here. We have some more things to do. So I leaned over and I took the other hit and then this time this was the most powerful dose. So I was thrown back into the light. And the best way I can describe it is source consciousness took its hand and like if it had a hand, this is just the best way I could describe it and put it on my chest, and I kid you not, Chris. When this happened, this light started to form within me, and it started to see it like literally burn away all of the pain that I've been through, all of the trauma I've been through, you know a lot of at these aspects of my shadow that normal will no longer serve me anymore at this point in my life that I'm in, because that was one of the intentions I had going into this experience. And I remember it was so it was like beautifully painful. That's the best way I can describe it. It was beautifully painful. And I just started manically and hysterically crying like a baby while it started going down, because it was like it is like it was searing away that the pain, just like everything I had been through, like and it was searing away these aspects. I'm not even going to go in the lines to say it's reformatted my ego a little bit too. I think that was part of that experience too, when the light started just glowing within me, and it was it was so amazing. And then then this happened, so I was greeted by my higher self and I was looking at this being, This very tall being had wings, had a very fiery aura, and we looked at each other and it said to me, you remember now, don't you? And I said, yeah, I do. And then we merged, and that's the best way I can describe it. We merged. And after we merged, that was my last dose, and I started coming back. And the craziest thing, man, when I came back, I opened my eyes and I saw the sun and it was literally like the first time I had ever laid eyes on it. And I remember I was looking at the sun, and I was looking up at the clouds and I was seeing them swirl, and it was like the first time I had ever laid eyes on the clouds. And then I like, get up and I start to look around, and I see these trees just surrounding me that were just so green, greener than any other tree I had ever seen. They seemed even different from the trees that I just literally saw before the experience, the same trees, but they seemed different. They were brighter, greener. And I remember I looked down and there was this little tiny plant next to the mat where I was laying on it, and I just like went and I held it in my hands and I started crying like a baby dude, because I was like, it was almost as if I was reborn. It was almost freaking as if I was reborn. I was born into this new set of eyes I was born into. You know, my ego was reformatted. I got freaking I merged with Source. I experienced what it was like to be Source. Okay, you know this is this was pivotally life changing for me. And I remember as I'm like, you know, sitting there and coming back, I just could just say to myself, this is going to change everything. This is going to change everything. This was, this was beyond and I'm going to tell you this. It has. It has changed everything. I'm have yet to understand the magnitude of how much it has changed. It's reappearing, it's showcasing itself every day as every day goes on beyond the experience. And the one thing I found out about this stuff on accident was it's going to make you more sensitive to other psychedelics. Because I took a microdose before work on Tuesday, just three hundred and fifty milligrams about bino penis envy and I'm at work and I'm like, I weighed that out. I looked at it. That was three hundred and fifty milligrams. I was like, this is like I took like half a gram or like almost zero point six grams. So this is something that you know, I want to warn people about too who go to the experience. It's going to give you a weird cross tolerance to other psychedelic compounds. And the number one thing I took from it, and this was the number one message you know that I took from the whole experience, Chris.
Speaker 3: Was.
Speaker 2: Love is everything. Love is not just an emotion. It is a force, and it is a power. And if we are to harness this divine love, fully channel it into the avatars that we currently are, and master it and impart it into every facet of this reality, it would be the literal kill shot for this illusionary reality the parasite class has placed on us. It would be the literal kill shot. You know, I think, you know, when we look for the solutions to the issues you know that we currently face as humanity here, we're we're so obsessed with the external, We're so obsessed with you know, what can we do to change the government. You're not going to change this government, man, you know, like for you're not going to change it, dude, Like you know, it's beating a horse dead. You're not going to change the government, okay, Like you know, like you know, focusing on conspiracies and just merely on only on conspiracies like that's fine and dandy. I know that helped you wake up, but you've got to move past going to lead to madness and dude, it is people being black pilled. And you know, the ultimate way if we want to kill shot this and we want to kill shot this illusionary matrix reality that we're stuck in, we need to each and every one of us who has the divine spark within them don't how to channel that divine love into us fully and impart it here, and that in and of itself will shatter the Mattrix man. And that is the biggest thing that I took from that experience, right And.
Speaker 1: As you very well know, and if you've been listening to this show for any amount of time, I've had some extreme success with psychedelics as well. And I don't condone drug user psychedelics and I'm not saying for anyone to go out and try these substances. This is what worked for my journey, this is what has worked for Steven's journey and many others. And if you are going to go that route, please be responsible, Please do your research, Please do it respectfully, Please do it in a spiritual setting. But it is such a powerful way to come to these realizations about yourself and these awarenesses and propel your journey in a way that is absolutely indescribable. And that's what I'll say about that. But I also want to hear about what you got going on with your new business. Tell us all about how this came about.
Speaker 2: Absolutely one thing. I just want to add to what you said before we hop into that. And I'm going to say this, guys, five meo DMT is not a party drug. None of it. Should do not rave. No, no, dude, I'm gonna say not, even mutioned dot. Do not go to a festival or a rave and hit five MEO DMT outside of a ceremonial setting. My recommendation is to keep that compound ceremonial and keep it sacred if you're going to experience it. But the business man, so yes, I you know of course. You know me, man, I've you know, been very much into Kundalini yoga for a while now, and uh, you know, my health and my fitness and all that, and uh, you know, I've had enough of just complaining and whining about detesting the nine to five hamster real lifestyle. So I decided to take action. So I started up a business called Big Body, Mind and Spirit. Now, the reason why it's called BEG Body, Mind and Spirit is this is what we can call a real, true trinity that we experience every day. This is a trinity that we want in alignment when we have a healthy body. Okay, And you can even attest to this, Chris, getting your health in check increases your spiritual and energetic frequency by default. It just it is a default process of getting your health in check. So you get your health in a good way and you keep it in a sound place, your spiritual, your mental and your energetic health is going to is going to blossom just by default. And then we have the mind. Okay, you know we operate through our mind. Here we talk about you know, the all is mind and mental health is a very pivotal and important thing for us to be happy human beings. So this would be the excuse me. Second part of our trifecta or the trinity is the mental health portion, because we want to have good mental health. We want to have a positive mindset. You know, we want to to you know, love ourselves. We want to love the people we're with, and you know, we want to impart that love on everybody else. And then we have the spirit. You know, we're spiritual beings, and you know what constitutes spiritual health altered states of consciousness, whether it whether it be through antheogens or sober means. There's sober ways to reach altered states of consciousness, and we're going to talk about those next, you know, but altered states of consciousness are really pivotal for spiritual health. You know, it's good to take a break from this dimension, you know, and get out of the third density for a little bit and go into your own little pocket dimension and freaking you know, get to know yourself on that spiritual levels. So really, when we're talking about this trinity of body, mind, and spirit, these are the three most important factors that we have here. That's you know, that's the most important to our overall being, this human being.
Speaker 3: That we are.
Speaker 2: And so what this business work works with is we have life coaching. We have holistic life coaching, you know. And the one thing I want to tell them about I want to just throw out there to people is this. If you are going to hire a life coach and you're going to go down that path to help yourself, you must expect honesty. Okay. I cannot do right by you if you cannot handle the honesty. Okay. So that's just one of the biggest things. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not going to be an asshole to you. I'm not going to do anything like that. But I'm going to tell you how it is, because ultimately that's what causes that transformation. Because even just telling someone how it is, even at a polite it causes that emotional tension. It causes that little bit of spiritual alchemy to occur. And you know, one of the biggest things I talk about the lessons that I've learned in life, none of them were ever delivered in a sugarcoated manner, none of them. They were all delivered in a very honest way. And that's what caused me to get to where I am today. So we're going to have life coaching, We're going to have you know, total body, mind, spirit health programs, right you know, we want to address each area of this trinity that we experience. So you know, we want to address the health of the body, we want to address the health of the mind, and we want to address the health of the spirit. So and these plans are going to be tailored and customized to your life where you're at right now. You know what your schedule is, Okay, you know, you are going to get a personalized plan that is made specifically for you. It's not a template that we're going to use on anybody else. So that's the benefit fit you're going to have of working with me, is you're going to get something that's designed and personalized strictly for you. Nothing else like it out there. And so that's why I do think this is going to be great for those because you know, I feel a lot of our times, even with life coaching, even with in this health department, we try to utilize a one size fits all method for everybody, you know, and it even happens in the spiritual community and the conscious collective too, you know, which we try to we try to utilize a one size fits all method, but we know that everybody's different, every being is different. So that's why these programs will be tailored to your unique factors. They're going to be tailored to your life, your lifestyle, your schedule, whether you got kids or you don't have kids, whether you work at nights.
Speaker 3: Or your work days.
Speaker 2: You know, this is all taken into account in these programs, you know. And then also what we're going to have too. I talked about altered states of consciousness. We are going to have Kundalini yoga classes, and we are going to have breath work classes. And you know these are two Actually I would feel that, you know, meditation in general is going to be it sits in the middle of mental inspirits.
Speaker 1: Even are you going to be offering these online?
Speaker 2: Yes, I will be offering these online. Yes I will be. I will be offering these online. We can do online. And I have packages too. You know, if you want the whole package, you know, you want the life coaching, you want four to one on one sessions a month, you want your so we will either do thirty day, sixty day or ninety day tailored plants, you know, depending on what you're looking for if you just want to try it for thirty days and see if it works for you, we offer that. Or if you if you think you want to be in it for the long haul, this is something you're going to do for a while. I can tailor it even up to a year for you if that's something that you want. And then, but as I was saying, you know in meditation, so Kundalini yoga is a great way to access a sober, altered state of consciousness. You actually utilize your endogenis DMT in this practice, and you actually utilize too, your indogenous cannabinoids and through the Cudlina yoga practice. What happens is actually what we do with Kundalini yoga is it's doing a trauma response in a controlled setting. So you are putting the body through a trauma response, but you yourself are not experiencing trauma. So what this does is it ends up. It causes a somatic response in your body. And that's what psychedelics do too, is they cause a somatic response in your body, but Kudelini yoga does it without the psychedelics, and it causes you to release and your fascia opens up. And it stretches because we store a lot of our trauma in our fascia and in our vegus nerve, and CUDLINI works on the vegas nerve as well. And ultimately what Kundalini yoga will do once you begin to gain mastery of it, so our cerebral spinal fluid. A lot of people call it the christ oil, or you know, a lot of people call it the sacred nectar. Whatever, there's many different names for it. It actually holds are a lot of indogenous DMT and indogenous cannabinoids, and through this practice, you will work that fluid up your spinal cavity into your hypothalamists and in case you don't know the eye of raw, the eye of horus, it's where your pineogland is, your pituitary gland is, you know your HPTA, your hypothalamus, pituitary access, all of that, and you are just sending a boatload of indogenous DMT and a boatload of indogenous cannabinoids right into that cavity in your brain. No m AOI inhibitor needed or anything like that. So that's that's why I can't talk highly enough about Kundelini yoga but that's also we will be offering classes on how to do it, and we're also going to be offering breath work. Breathwork is another you know, natural DMT releaser, and in fact, when you're doing it through the hard breath work and the lungs, you're actually releasing the DMT that's stored in your lung. You know, d MT is produced in many different areas of our body. It's produced in our lungs, our stomach, our our our liver. There's a few places that it has receptor sites and attachment attachment sites in our body. And you know, breathwork is also a great way, a great thing for spiritual health. Breathwork also has a somatic response to it. You're putting yourself through a trauma response while not going through trauma, and you're basically building up yourself through these practices, and we're going to offer classes on that. I will be giving dietary advice too, you know, for people who are not sure about what to eat or you know, how to go about eating. And I mean, the biggest thing I'm gonna say, I'm gonna tell everybody is everybody is different when it comes to that. So you know, we'll have to kind of tinker around and figure out what works out for you you but ultimately, this is where my passion lies in life, Chris, This is where my passion lies and helping people heal, helping people be the best version of themselves. You know, you can become the best version of you, the best husband, you could be, the best father, you could be the best family member you could be, you know, and continuously improve and shrive in your day to day life and live your most joyful, abundant timeline. I mean, who doesn't want that? So, you know, So that's why I'm I decided to take this on. You know, I don't see anybody really doing anything else like this, and you know, I think this is going to help so many people heal. It's going to help so many people find their greater sense of self. And it's good to know that you can tap into these heightened and altered states of consciousness without having to take a compound. You know, you can utilize this. So for even people who want to stay quote unquote drug free, that's okay, you know, you can you can still achieve these states of consciousness through Kundalini yoga or breath work. So and that's what I'm offering, man. I mean the packages kind of go. Like I said, you can have four one on one sessions with me a month. You know you're either thirty, sixty, ninety or however long. You want a total body, mind and spirit health program that gives you three Kundalini classes a week, that gives you two breath work classes a week, and that gives you diet help and advice. That is the total package. Of course, if you want to piece it and you only want to try certain aspects of it as well, you know, I'm completely fine with that. And also too, I do a two week trial. So for those who are interested in maybe giving it a go, but not sure they want to, you know, one hundred percent put it all in just yet, I can work you up a quick two week program, man, and you know you can. And that'll include one session with me in those two weeks, and it'll be you know, your own tailored basic body, mind and spirit health program. You'll get one Kundalini yoga class, you'll get one breathwork class out of the trial period. And that's if you're if you if you just want to give it a try and if you feel like it's something that you don't want to do after that completely fine. There's no contracts man, it's your free will. You know, if you want to back out, you can. However, if you want after the two week trial, you want to go all in and you want it, you want to do this with me, I will cut you a deal on the packages because you went through that two week trial program and you tested out my program. I will work with you on a on a pricing for whatever package that you would like.
Speaker 1: Awesome, man, well, this is so great that you're doing this. Like you said, I think this is so important for people. It's such a stepping stone for sovereignty and individuality and creativity and getting to where you want to be. I didn't realize how much spirituality affected the betterment of everything else in my life. It's all connected. And once you get reconnected with your spiritual side, once you get connected with your higher self and start to become aware, everything can change in your life. And it's amazing that you're offering this, so thank you for doing that. We'll have the links so everybody can check out more about you and get in touch with you if they want There's one more thing I wanted to get your thoughts on before we close out today. I almost left a rant on Facebook this morning because of some of the things that I'm noticing, but I decided to just talk about it here tonight. What I've noticed with some folks who have been Awakening since at least twenty twenty, and they have decided to give it a go in the independent content creation space, podcasting things of that nature, and for whatever reason, they are not getting the success or notoriety that they believe that they should. I couldn't tell you why, but the problem that I'm seeing is they tend to be lashing out at those that are having success with the podcast. They tend to be finding faults and problems and critiquing their work and doing it very publicly in a very childish way sometimes, and I think to myself, if they would put that much focus on their own work and what they're trying to do for themselves, they may find more success. I'm just very tired of seeing my friends and colleagues at each other's throats over becoming successful at something they're passionate at and having problems with the way they're doing it when the person attempting it is he and even trying it for themselves. So just a rant and observation that I saw, and I'd love to get your thoughts on it.
Speaker 2: You know what else I've seen too, Man, I've seen people who are and I'm sure you're gonna there's a name that's gonna come in your head. We don't have to speak about it, but uh, there are people who aren't even content creators who are doing that to other content creators and trying to, like it, trying to like, you know, put them on front street, trying to like you know, really discredit and degrade their work. So that's another thing. So I'm kind of with you on that too. And there's a name that comes to mind. You blocked him, He blocked me. Funny story on that. But uh, but what do I think about that? Man? Is Honestly, this is what I'm gonna say. They still hold the victim mentality, and that's a lot of what it is. The victim mentality still really runs rampant in our community. Man. It's a shame because you know, a lot of these people who are awakening, you know, they should be gaining the understanding that they're they're in control of way more than they think they are. And let me tell you this, man, when I first started, like we were just saying earlier, I had three followers. I was reaching out to David Ike, tempoole Jirogajob freaking Mattias de Stefano like I didn't even care. I didn't even care because I was like, I don't care if they say no, all right, but I'm gonna reach out to like as many people as I can. One in tent is gonna say yes, the one in ten rule. One in ten is going to come on. They're going to agree on it, okay. And it's really where your head, heart and hands are. Man. Energy goes where the focus flows. I mean energy flows where the focus goes, you know. And like, if you're focusing on just degrading other content creators and I'm bitching about your lack of success, that's where your focus is, and that's where your energy's going. And now if you actually turned around and took the energy and the focus that you're putting into degrading other content creators and and bitching about your lack of success, and putting that energy and actually doing your content and doing your show you know what I mean, I guarantee you you would see more things that come out of it. I mean kind of how I rolled with it, man, is the first year, like I was telling you, I reached how I work with Manifestation when I came to the show was this I my first year. I went hard. I grinded it out. I was doing two, three shows a week. I was I was reaching out to anybody and everybody. I could you know what I mean, and just build it. I mean, shoot, I even reached out to you through that whole the whole thing and all of that, and that's how we're here today. And you know, and after that first year, I cultivated enough of that energy flow to where I was like, Okay, let's maybe drop down to one to two shows a week, but do better quality content. To do better quality shows. And then I started doing more research and doing things like that, You're going to get what you put into it. Bottom line, You're going to get what you put into it, man. And like you know, right now, I'm in a little bit of a lull period. But I'm okay with that because I'm getting the business started. I'm taking care of some other things going on in my life. But you know, but if you I'm choosing that right now, I'm still making content, I'm still doing shows, but I'm kind of branching off and I'm taking care of some other things on the side while I'm doing that until I hop back in. And but you're going to ultimately get what you put out of it, man, And you know, like, and this is what I'll say, you have to have time management, like how I ended up doing it too, Man, when I was at my downtime at work. I remember those days. I'm fucking yeah, I'm researching, I'm fucking making thumbnails for the shows. I'm reaching out to potential guests. What are you doing with your downtime? Are you doom scrolling and just you know, complaining to every everybody else about your lack of success or you actually trying to do something about it. And that's the other thing too, I'll say in there is time management and utilizing your time wisely, you know, So like that's that's going to be another play in it too, man. But ultimately, my opinion is you're going to get what you put into it, you know. And if you're putting in your your your heart and soul, truly into what you're doing. You're going to see your heart and soul manifest into this existence. If you're half asking it and holding the victim mentality and complaining all the time about your lack of success, you know that that's all you're ultimately going to end up being, because that's where you're putting your focus and your energy.
Speaker 1: You put your focus, you put your imagination, you put your excitement, your passion, your energy, all of those feelings that contain that powerful energy, you put it into what you're working with, and it's fuel for that. It's rocket fuel and it propels you where the hell you want to go. But thank you for that, Steven, and thank you for what you're doing. It's fantastic. Before we go, let everyone know how they can find out more, get in touch with you, sign up all the good stuff.
Speaker 2: All right, guys. So of course you know I am part of the Forbidden Knowledge Network with Chris here and you can find me on Forbiddennoledge dot News with all the other amazing podcasts that this network has to offer. Go give my friend Transcending Ascension Alike and a follow. She's new to the network and definitely support the documentaries guys. Like again, we've got original content made with heart, no ulterior motives, no ulterior narrative, just pure stuff guys, So definitely support the documentaries. And of course you can find me on all major podcast platforms under bgcasts, Spotify, Speaker Rockfinn Apple, you can find me on YouTube and Rumble under bgcast, and you can find me on all major social media platforms under bgcast. And thanks again, Chris, this is a great conversation man, and thanks for letting me talk about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, And if they want to sign up for your services, what's the best way to contact you?
Speaker 2: So, guys, go ahead and it's BEG Bodymindspirit dot com. That's the actual website.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: You'll find my email, my social media X would be the best way to reach out to me if you're going to go that route, but you can email me too as well. And yeah, let me know if you want to sit down for a consultation. The consultations are free, no charge to you. And whether you want to pull the trigger right there after the consultation or you want to try a two week trial, we can do that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It's totally up to what is in your ballpark. And what is in your vision at that point in time. So that's BG Bodymindspirit dot Com. And yeah, just swing me a line and let's get started. Guys, I want to help you succeed.
Speaker 1: And Steven, thank you so much. We will of course be doing this again and until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening today. I want to welcome Julian Palmer. He is a researcher and writer who has been deeply exploring psychedelics for over twenty two years. In the mid nineties he developed Changa, a blend of DMT and herbs, which is now a global phenomena. He is also an author and has spoken extensively at psychedelic conferences and festivals all over the world. His podcast is Revelations with Julian Palmer. Julian welcome, How you doing?
Speaker 3: Thanks, Chris doing well. I'm here in Melbourne, Australia. It we call it Melbourne. It's a kind of a choky city, five million people. You know. Tasmania is a bit south of En that's Antarctica, so it's pretty crazy weather, but really good coffee.
Speaker 1: Awesome, man, Yeah, I love a good cup of coffee. I'm pretty sure that some of my audience may be sick of me talking about psychedelics and doing shows, but it's because of psychedelics that I am on the path I'm on and doing what I do and will continue to do. So my journey has been with psilocybin. I know that you have developed something called changa, which I've never tried. I'm sure the universe will lead me to it if it's supposed to, but I'm very much looking forward to learning all about it, as well as getting some of your insights into what we're experiencing and interacting with when using these substances. What is your first time on Before we get into that, let the audience know more about yourself and what led you on your path.
Speaker 3: Well, I got started in the internets and the web in the very early days in the mid nineties, so that would give an idea rest of my age and and so I was working in that area, which was which was quite interesting, but it wasn't really that fulfilling for me. And I suppose I was involved in, you know, trying to really discover a spirituality in a very spiritually poor culture. So I basically, you know, I found Australia to be not really very you know, spiritually aware or that many people involved in that sort of thing at that time. So yeah, basically around the year two thousand I came across. It was nineteen ninety nine actually that I first came across DMT, and of course I was fascinated by it, and there wasn't much going around in the world, but we have the Acacias in Australia, so people extracting DMT from the acacias, and so I got started, and you know that that became my job. I became a full time advocate for d MT and ACACIA and I started sharing that medicine with people the ACACIA and Syrian RU. I started facilitating groups in two thousand and two, and I only really retired late last year, you know, simply because I've spent you know, after spending twenty two years in the trenches, you know, with grown adults, you know, essentially you know, being a you know sham and no, I wouldn't call myself that. It's not particularly glamorous kind of cleaning.
Speaker 4: Vomit off people and taking them to the bathroom and you know, dealing with all their dark, shadowy craze material.
Speaker 3: It's quite you know it's quite challenging. So yeah, I'd say, yeah, I've been kind of quite deep in there for a long time. And then I guess, oh, you know, it would have been in the last six years or so we've seen this rapid engagement of psychedelics in the more medicalization space for treating medical conditions. So yeah, I've been watching and observing and yeah, commenting on what I've seen and observed in this spaces for the last you know, over a couple of decades.
Speaker 1: Now, excellent, Now, tell us a little bit about your journey and what led you to create Changa and tell us a little bit about what that is.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, so I was living in this area called Byron Bay in Australia, which is a bit of an alternative hot spot, a bit of a tourist town, and people around that area had been extracted DMT from acacias, but not that many people, just a handful of people, and people were quite scared of DMT because DMT was so powerful and strong, and people would you know, I knew this guy who'd give it to people and he'd just say.
Speaker 5: Smoke this, lie down, you're gonna die, you know, and then they'd be like.
Speaker 3: You know, so people were like, you can imagine at that point that people have never experienced anything like it. Now, you know, now, I think, you know, there's something to be said for morphic residence, where you know, more and more people have done something and it becomes, you know, part of the culture. The human brain knows how to understand it. I think in the late nineties early noughties, most people, you know, the kind of elders, you know, the guys with the white b were like, we don't think humanity is ready for d MT, you know, they were just like it were. People were pretty freaked out about it because it was quite a revelation and the stuff Australian acacias is really strong too. There's you know, there's five A MEO in some of them, and other alkaloids we don't even know about that are probably stronger than d m T. So, you know, people, people were pretty blown away. So what happened is a friend and I we extracted goo from an Acacia casha two cifolia is a species name because they've got lots of other alkaloids in them, and so some of those arkaloids don't crystallize into d MT. So we we put it fifty fifty in Aahuascar vine shavings and smoke that and you know, I gave out a bunch of people and they all said, look, it's too strong. So I thought, okay, well what I'll do is I'll add maline and peppermint to that, and then also passionflower. And I heard that maline and peppermint made for a much smoother smoke because moline is a long herb. And then I added blue lotus as well, and I have the ratio, so rather than fifty percent was twenty five p m. So that's original recipe shanga which I called it. And you know, the name came through on an ayahuasca group that I held at my house and I, you know, the name just came to me. And we thought it was quite funny because it's like very Australian. It sounds like something you'd you know, like Oka Australians sort of like what would you call them, you know, trailer trash Australians. An American perspective, I would.
Speaker 2: Say, yeah, that's the chain and give me a beer, you know, smoke exciting shit, you know.
Speaker 3: So we thought it was very funny, and so it was quite amusing to me that the name caught on. There was another name that was being used. People were calling it Dreamly for dream Time, because it was actually being sold in the shops, you know, under the counter in chain of shops called Happy Herbal Hires in Australia, and they were calling it dream Time, and other people called it dream Leaf and so and I was calling it smoke Mix at the time, and so, yeah, pretty much the next oh, you know, it's like two thousand and three, two thousand and four. You know, I kind of planted these seeds all around the world, you know, and other people did as well, you know, took it to various countries and show people how to make it. You know Dan Schreiber, who's dead now. He took it to Hawaii and the States and South Africa. You know, I know a guy who showed how to do it. He took it to Brazil, and yeah, but I sort of I mostly focused on Europe and you know South America as well. You know, took it to conferences and gatherings and gave it to prominent people or whenever I could. You know, England is a big place, of course. I arrived in England quite early in you know, two o five, two oh six. Yeah, and then at the Boom Festival in two o eight it kind of you know, people started to really pay attention and they were like wow, you know, because crystal d MT it's hard to smoke. You know, you can put it in a it's not you get some you need to freebase it in a glass pipe or you know, put in a bond and which method layer in herbs, So it's not easy thing to smoke and way up. Whereas changer you can just put some in a cone, in a boon or a pipe or a joint and off you go. You know, so makes sense, and then you can have a light, a lighter experience that's more gentle, that you can assimilate and integrate. That's not going to blow your socks off. I mean, you can just have a little bit that's just going to amplify your senses and your visual field. You're going to have this quite nice medicinal feeling. So it's really not that much different to you know, smoking crystal d MT, except I found that integration tends to be better. Duration is a bit longer, there's a bit more warmth to get a bit of warmth after glow from the ayahuascovine. You know, I remember some years ago some friends introduced me to these DMT in vake pens and we were just like, nah, nah, this is like very artificial, had a real fifth element vibe about it, like the what's that Luke Basson, the French film director. It felt like it didn't feel organic or integrated or real. So there's something to be said about, you know, using with the Aaohuascar vine smoking DMT with the Aohuascar vine, which the traditionally you know, in the Amazon has been considered to be the guiding factor and force. You know, it's Ahohuascar brew. It's not the DMT brew. They don't even know about DMT. So for them, you know, it's all about the a Aahuascar And so you know a lot of people, some people these days are adding you know harmulers from Syrian rue. Yeah, it's does the same sort of thing. But there's something about that Aahuascar vine that's powerful and magical as a as a guiding entity. So from my perspective, if it doesn't have the ayahuask of vine in it, it's not really it's not that much different to smoking DMT because it's the iowask of vine that activates, say, in the Amazonan tradition, the iowasca vine activates all the herbs and plants that you're using, So they use these addmixtures in their brewis. So when you have iwuask of vine and other herbs in your changa, the aowuasc of vine and the DMT is going to activate those qualities. So you're going to have this, you know, very strong medicinal effect. So the maline, for example, becomes connection you can have. I've had powerful lung healings from smoking maline in changa. You know, I was chain smoking at the time, you know, back in like I think it was like two o five, and you know, I was smoke a lot of tobacco and then you know, smoking changa, and my lungs felt amazingly healed, you know, amazingly fresh, like I'd never been a smoker. So that's when I really twigged that, Wow, these admixtures are powerful. Then I went to the Amazon you know, later on in that year, and I learned more about admixture plants and how the ayahuasca is activates these plants because they consider the Ayahuascar iron to be the mother of all plants that activates those plants. So yeah, I mean you can you know, you could put you could put the harmelers in your vap pen and it might extend duration. But there's something to be said about smoking those herbs that are chemical bland in a vaporizer or a bomb where you're going to get this rich, full, you know, experience, whereas it's like for me, you know, the vate pan is is like the McDonald's a DMD. It's like, no, that's not there's no craftsmanship involved there. You know, you don't know where that d m T has come from. You don't know how they harvested it, you know. So I've come from this food to table perspective where the whole way along you're doing everything very consciously. You're recognizing that there's your your you know, paying your respects to the plant spirits involved. And I think that's very important because in our day and age, you talk to you know, hanging out with a PhD in Euroscientists recently, and he's like, oh, plant spirits, you know that's not you know, you get kicked out of the academy. You start talking about plant spirits. You can't, that's not that's not science, you know, but you know, exponentially, that's what people experience, you know, experentially with you know, say, you know, Chance mcanna would always talk about the mushroom spirit and people talk about Mama ayahuasca for example, and you know when people take a boga or it begin, you know, they experienced this really strong phrasance who's guiding them and teaching them. So, you know, I think one day the science will catch up and we'll see we'll see some way to understand what people actually experience, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, while we're going into these spiritual realms. This is what I wanted to get into. What is your understanding of what's occurring in our consciousness, in our minds? Are we interacting with intelligences that we can't perceive. Are we putting one foot outside of this physical reality into more of a astral realm or a different dimension? What do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean when I first began getting into it, I remember I did really high mushroom doses in nineteen ninety nine and I experienced you know the first time, you know, you meet your guides and you you have this awareness of and you have this direct experience of a vast reality. It's kind of hard to say you can do it. You can, I know, people have you know, you can say, oh, that's not real, it's projection on my mind, right, kind of can do that, but the vividness and intelligence of the experience, you kind of got to say, sorry, sorry, guys, you're not real. This is a projection of my mind. And I'm deciding to say that because science, right, you know, and I think my understanding is the experiences themselves are rather evident. You know, you'll have this communication from these intelligen genies, which is a very intelligent communication. You know, it doesn't appear as a projection, it doesn't appear as a you know, like a it's actually quite meaningful. These these communications are very meaningful. So I think there's something to be said about embracing the mystery of this and not trying to you know, contextualize or try and understand understand it, because I don't honestly know if we can, you know, we can only just experience it. But I think the mistake people make, like I said, it's like it's really giving the rational mind way too much credibility and our you know, we live in twenty twenty four, right, Okay, presuming civilization is going to be around five hundred years, We've got to think not be so arrogant to think that we know everything that there is to know about, like you know, hyperdimensional consciousness and trip to mean consciousness, when we've only in the West, we've only had access to these substances in any you know, degree for a couple of decades. It hasn't haven't been long in our culture, whereas other cultures, you know, they've had them for hundreds, if not thousands of years. They have their own cosmologies related to it. So we'd be better, we'd be We do well to listen to what they say, but not completely. You know, they've got their own often their own dogma and their own rigid beliefs in some respects. But I think we've got to think about Okay, well, this is a developing field, you know, this is an emerging understanding where we're bringing this kind of you know, this Western mentality, you know, more kind of scientific, you know, non so called non superstitious viewpoint to understanding these states, and that hey, we don't we don't have it all you get out. You know, it's actually it's not really very unintelligent perspective to think.
Speaker 6: Yeah, science twenty twenty four, we got it covered, boys, and we got this down, like neuroscience to the wind.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like, no, we don't know much about it. The more you know, it's like, what's that Dunning Kruger effect, Like the more you understand about something, the more you understand that you don't know. You know, It's like it's like Dennis McKenna would say, related to ayahuasca, how how? And he's the guy who did all the farmer pharmacological work on how Aiahuascar works, and he says, how ayahuascar works is a complete mystery, you know, because he understands you're seeing it. He's drunk hundreds of times he works with people in those states. And I think, yeah, the more you understand, the more you understand. There's a lot that you don't understand. But you know, the main thing that I think is important to main understand him to have is not to let this, you know, the so called logical rational mind just go no, no, that's not real. It's just a trip. Road's all in your mind.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I just think that's a cultural glitch. You know, that's a cultural that's a cultural artifact of you know, the studio. It's not actually a logical rational perspective. I think they actually kicked me off read a rational psychonaut and couldn't explain why because I go in there arguing all these points and having these strong conversations. Was it being rude? I was quite polite about it, but they kicked me off eventually. I think I was possibly true rational for them. You know, it's like this idea that like rationality is like no, only the ration, only the mind is real. You know, it's actually quite a narcissistic perspective. It's what's going on in here? All about this? It's nothing else just that, right, It's nonsensical. Actually, it's doesn't make any sense because it would make sense that that, you know, just like the theoretical physicists say, well, there's all these dimensions and all these realities, right, makes sense that there's not just okay, what's going on in all these dimensions? You know, they talk about these dimensions of these somehow empty spaces, right, But it's like, what it's actually going on there is there's some sort of sentience happening in these dimensions. And I think, you know, I think you can you can smoke DMT and you can have an experience where you go into some sort of string theory world, you know, and have an experience.
Speaker 6: Way beyond the third dimensional, and then you come back into the three D.
Speaker 3: And you're like you're trying to bring it back and you can't quite do it. It's just too hard to you know. And I think that experience is good to have, just to have go oh yeah, right, okay, well there's we got this three D world, but there's all this other stuff there too, Rather than this view was like, no, guys, it's just us. It's just us monkeys. We don't know what happened, but it.
Speaker 7: Just it all just randomly assembled, this highly sophisticated organic machine, amazingly muteated into this fabulously intelligent machine.
Speaker 3: Isn't that wonderful? You know? And yeah it is, it is wonderful, But it's like it's a non you know. Look you look at the human body and the bones and the lungs and the organs. It's like, yeah, yeah, guys, it's just randomly assembled by mutation and chance. Because we came out of the sea, right, and that's the thing. We're kind of prisoner to this orthodoxy. And I've recently, you know, I've been hearing from you know, people very high up in the sort of scientific establishment. Not from them, but people who know them, who say that, you know, there's a ton of people who don't agree with the theory of evolution, but they don't want to They don't want to talk about it because they would lose credibility and they lose their jobs. You know. It's like there's a ton of people who don't want to talk about their experience hyperdimensional consciousness. You know, they don't want to talk about meeting faories and plant spirits and stuff like this because they don't feel that they'd be they wouldn't be taken credibly. Like I met a famous Australian cricket player. I don't know if you know this game cricket. Yeah, yeah, they played in India, Australia West Indies. I met this like really famous you know one you know blokes, bloke, you know, really well known. You would never think and I met I met a friend of his who introduced me to him, and he told me that he smoked DMT and that he was in his garden. I hope he's not watching this button anyway. He's anonymous. But he was in his garden and he saw this theory, and the fairy said to him in this Aussie voice, likedate, what are you doing, like throwing cigarette butts in the garden. Don't fucking do it, and then zipped out, and he was like, WHOA, Okay, so fairies are real. So yeah, I mean, but I don't think there's all these people out they're in the you know, in the psychedelic world. They have their own experiences and they have their own realities, but they might be shy about, you know, talking about plant spirits or you know, talking about other realities because.
Speaker 8: We're we're in a sense, we're imprisoned by a cult whereby materialism is the cult.
Speaker 3: And that's our world. And to talk against or outside of that box, you know, there's there's forces who don't want us, who want us to be imprisoned in the in the physical, in the apparent physical right. You know, they don't want us to wake up out of that and realize there's other stuff out there. So as soon as you start talking about that I think people feel like, well, you know, Kim Jong un, you know, or I e. The tyranny. It's not gonna want that. I'm scared of being you know, shot by submarine guns. You know. I think people there's you know, and I think possibly, you know, this is called the topic of all topics, and I think that people are scared of talking about you know, other dimensions entities because you know that factor and often these people are at the more you know, the people who should be our influences and really, you know, really, you know, telling people how it is, a lot of them are kind of cavetching and going more on the fence and saying, oh, could be this could be that, you know, whereas privately they know exactly what's happening, you know. So yeah, I think that's I think that's what's going on, that we are in a kind of a tyranny, and there is that threat, whether implied or actual, of like don't talk about that because you you know, you'll get punished, you know, or or whatever it is, or you'll you know, your status will will go down in the scientific community, or you won't get your you won't get your honorary doctorate. Or you know, that's how a lot of these people not putting anyone down, but a lot of people who are in the high echelons of our you know, our real thought leaders, say there that's they're really They're wanting to be embraced by the establishment and the mainstream and they want they want their message to get out there. And I understand that. So they're scared of actually, you know, being made fun of, because in our society, as soon as you start talking about you know, little green men or you know, anything that's outside of the cultural box, I think, yeah, often there are people who want to make fun of you. But I think, yeah, well, I think Joe Rogan, I mean, it's quite phenomenal really that the biggest podcaster in the world is someone has been advocating for and understand. I think he really gets it. And you know that hey like dmt How astounding, how amazing, how significant is it? So I think in a sense we have reason to be optimistic. And especially with these d mt X studies, they're doing extended state DM and there are people, you know, there are people like Andrew Gallimore, you know who I really rate him as a human being, as a researcher who are doing great work. And you know, the people behind the d M t X research, they've really got this open mind and they I think they you know, they understand, they see the significance and the meaning of this, because really what we have in d MT is a way that we can access this, you know, dimensions and realms that have previously been closed off to the Western mind. You know, we've been imprisoned with this within these religious structures where you know, which says well, you need to you need to come to church if you want to meet God, right, you know, and we're going to read this book, and it's all in here. And you know, DMT is radical because it's like, wait on, you can just smoke this and you can you realize you don't need the book. And so I know that it's quite confronting. I have quite a few contacts in the Israeli scene, interestingly enough, and in Israel, changa's quite prevalent because I have a big psychoolic trans scene, and I knowing Israel in particular for some reason, people were telling me. Yet it's more confronting for the Israeli consciousness to have that understanding of the hyperdimension or the other dimension or the other worldly, the numinous, whatever you want to call it. And having this sense that there's an interchange of intelligence where you suddenly you don't need that book anymore. You don't need those books, you know, and that puts you outside of the realm of control. That puts you outside of the realm of you know, divisive control. You know, like pretty much all the most of the Israelis I know are piece nicks, Like they didn't sign up to the army, you know. I think in all political stuff, we've got to realize there are a lot of Israelis that went to jail because they didn't they didn't want to go into the military, you know. So we just hop space in all this conflict to respect, you know, sacrifices that people made to to, you know, for so there's a lot of cool Israelis out there. And also that I have heard, I haven't met them, that they have extracted d MT from acasias in Israel, too, which is I've met. I met a I know, a very well known psychedelic trance producer who go to Israel, and he saw some people who extracted from a local acacia right in front of his eyes. So this was some years ago now when I went to Israel, that didn't happen for me.
Speaker 1: But I want to get a little deeper into the possible dangers if any of interacting with some of these intelligences would the nature of their intentions, if there is any intentions for me. Before I even started exploring my consciousness with mushrooms or any type of psychedelics, I was able to make contact with what I understand is my guides and my higher self through meditation sessions, and it was through this initial contact that my guides instructed me that psilocybin or magic mushrooms would be very beneficial in aligning with my purpose and my journey in finding out more about myself and what I have to do. So I took the advice of these mysterious voices that I encountered during my meditation session and started utilizing psychedelics. But I was under the understanding that these guides made contact with me so that I could have protection during these experiences, because somehow, you know how these things work. I knew that I'd be eventually exploring these realms with psychedelics, so I apparently approached myself and offered myself protection. So through my experiences, I was always protected when interacting with some of these other intelligences. And even though I would contact tricksters and what seemed like lower vibrational entities, I'd always feel safe with the interaction because my guides would be there to steer me in the right direction or tell me no, don't interact with this thing. So is there any true danger to interacting with these things, especially without protection?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, Well there's a lot of talk interestingly about people who are being injured through meditation recently. I don't know if you've been catching any of that dialogue, right, there's an interesting podcast that was on James Jesso's podcast recently, and just a general I've been hearing about it more and morphine people. So in my understanding that that if you have these transcendental experiences and you have this awakening and you come into these powerful states, from my perspective, what can happen is that you can actually be possibly confronted with forces who don't want you to awaken. And I think a lot of people might go into meditation or life itself. You know, human no one really tells us that, you know, guys, don't be careful because you know, if you awaken to a certain capacity, you're going to be a threat to the powers that be, right, you know, we have this it's a little bit in Australia. It's called the tall Poppy syndrome, where it's like everyone is trying to cut you down all the time and prevent you from growing at all. So not many people in Australia get to the point of much growth because it's such a crab bucket culture, right, But it's not like that in many cultures. It's quite you know, you you're you're you're supposed to become as great as you can and you know, reach the highest place.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It certainly is elements like that in Australia too. But I would say in my understanding that yeah, if you do reach a certain point of spiritual development and awareness and you start to understand say the matrix, right, then you I think you might actually trip a wire somewhere or send off an alarm and suddenly you're going to be confronted with some beings who might be enforced with kind of shutting you down. You know. So this is just my interpretation and how I've interpreted what I understand now, and so I experience myself these days. If I'm up leveling, if I'm moving up a level, as it were, and I'm you know, increasing my vibration or whatever you want to call it, I find that I do get attacked. But I know how to defend myself now, so it's not a problem for me. But if I didn't know how to defend myself, it would really be a problem. And I think, like what you said, I think if people do have a connection to guides or beings who can protect them, who can guide them, I think that's how a lot of the you know, a lot of people actually do it, who do reach these dates. And it's well known that people like Jesus and Buddha, you know, in their process of enlightenment, that they had to go through a confrontation with the forces that control the planet. That's all well documented in the religious texts, where they actually have to break through that barrier. And I think, yeah, I think it's if you don't know about it, I think it can be a bit of a shock. And I do meet people who are you flying along and they're starting to really get somewhere, and then they go splat. You know, I'm seeing it more and more and more, and they just suddenly okay, you know, super light worker being, you know, healing the world. Oh you're homeless and mentally ill, you know. So it happens to people more than we think. And what I see is that, yeah, there are these there are these beings who you know, don't want humanity to wake up. They don't want individuals to wake up. They want to maintain a kind of a tyranny. And yeah, so that so very often I think, yeah, it is something to be really aware of. And it's not that much discussion of it in our culture because it's pretty much the topic is sort of a botom, you know, it's like, don't talk about that, you know, that's not allowed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, earlier you were seeing how you had tried the dmt V pins and it was a very cold and disconnected experience and it didn't seem like it had this natural connection to what you would call source or even nature. It was very cold. And I experienced this with LSD And this was a couple of years ago, after I had started my consciousness exploration. Somebody had offered me some and I mistakenly took it because I was very curious about the experience. I hadn't done it since I was very young, in my teenage years, and I found the experience to be very cold, and I felt like I was connecting with something that didn't have humanity's best interest in mind. And I'm wondering that if this is another danger for people who are utilizing different types of psychedelics that may not have that plant spirit connection that you were talking about, and maybe connecting to something else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, Yeah, yeah. I go into this in my book Articulations, which is like almost ten years old now, and I talk about this. I talk about taking research chemicals like DOC and two CB and you know, and those used to be more common fifteen twenty years ago, but now China isn't allowed legally allowed to make them. They're not as prevalent as they used to be. And I would see that there is an intelligent synthetic being that I would call that I call the anima, and that's that anima is a like a life force, but it's not entrenched within the organic systems within the Earth. It's an artificial intelligence. And a lot of these intelligences are quite new. They were made in a lab and suddenly, yeah, the intelligence. It's like you don't have a plant spirit anymore. You have this anima which is a synthetic intelligence, and it it actually does guide you to some degree, but it it doesn't necessarily have your best interest at heart, and it doesn't necessarily want you know, it in some of them, and they're all different, of course, some of them, and it depends on who made them as well where they come from. You know, like LSD is LSD is a semi synthetic substance made from the ergot, and so ergot mean is the precursor to then they kind of tweak the ergo to MEAN, which is like, yeah, it's a it's a fungus sort of that grows on the rye, and then they tweak it to become LSD. So it's fun. It's semi synthetic, it's half synthetic. So it's like the original ergot. If you take that, you're going to go mad and die. You know, back in the day, you know that the people eating the bread that was affected with the ergot, and you know, the whole town would go mad and die, you know, and really not good. So I think there's something I don't think that LSD is malevolent, and I think my experience with LSD is a lot of it depends on who made it, why they were making it, what ingredients they used, you know, so what it's almost like they're making a monster, or you know, it's a good monster in this sense, they're making the anima. And sometimes it can be more positive than others, and sometimes the experience can be quite you know, sort of tacky and superficial and not very not very helpful and a bit you know me. Other times, some LSD can be you know, if the people making and have got fucking crystals there and they're praying and whatever, and there are people aware of who are making LSD, in that manner, you're going to have a much more sort of transcendent experience. And maybe the people making it they actually know that they're making an an anime, they're creating a being in a way that is guiding people. And so yeah, I think it can really vary batch to batch, especially I find even synthetic five of MEO d m T, you know, the stuff made from China almost not even more worrying about, whereas the stuff made by people who love five of me O d MT. It's it's a it's a world of difference. You know, it's completely different. So, you know, I think there is That's the thing. I used to like the synthetics because there was no guiding principle in there was just this blank screen and I can sort of, you know, I didn't have to deal with so much. I you know, I think there's the plant spirits and the mushrooms, they're they're they're kind of limiting you to a certain degree. They're putting limits on you, whereas its synthetics there's not limits. And I think some times you can cross the threshold and maybe go a bit far and trigger some events that maybe weren't supposed to be triggered, and you could get some you know, strange feedback. You get some strange experiences there. So you know, with Keadine you can experience and in real time you've got you're triggering these events and you know, you're in these different worlds and suddenly something happens that maybe doesn't feel like it should have supposed to be happened that you created, and you know, maybe pissed off some beans and some far dimension and they you know, it's a little bit like that sometimes.
Speaker 1: Now this leads to what I want to spend the last few minutes on it, and that's the medicalization of psychedelics and what is being attempted. And if you're concerned about what's happening, I know that with psilocybin there's talk of utilizing it for pharmaceutical purposes, But would that mean that the spiritual component, the plant guide would no longer be there? What do you think about what's happening here?
Speaker 3: I think a lot of it's kind of beside the point, like none of us much to do with the psychedelic revelation. I mean, you're seeing all these companies trying to create these compounds that are probably not going to be as effective as sila side natural silas cyber and they're going to be patented and whatever. And I think a lot of it's going probably better than nothing, or better than just therapy. But a lot of it's you know, treating Really, from my perspective, this isn't a you know, we're not you know, treating PTSD is important, treating depressions important, but you know, honestly, as people who are interested in these states, it's more about the spiritual awareness and the exploration and the self understanding and the awakening and the you know, the interpersonal alchemy and the magic that we can create, all that stuff, all this human potential stuff that people had in the sixties, you know, in a way, you know, having all these traumatized people, because in Australia, I know a lot of the these traumatized people are kind of running the show, you know, that they get into these positions of power kind of and suddenly you know, there's quite a lot of manipulation and deception. And you know, I've hung up with traumatized people, I know, traumatized people. So yeah, I think it can get very messy. And I think what we're seeing is something. And I've been putting this message out whenever I can, on podcasts and in my own writings. I think we're going to see a lot of mess and then a lot of people going.
Speaker 6: See psychedelics are bad. No, not less, no, not necessarily. It's like, well, that's just how I think. There are forces who want to, you know, derail this project. You know, I think there's forces who are like, well, we can't stop this, so let's just kind of co opt and capture what we can and steer it.
Speaker 1: That's what happens with every good movement.
Speaker 3: Exactly, exactly. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Those of us who are watching, we see that with everything. Were like, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Right on now for the last few minutes, we have tell us all about your film Contemplations.
Speaker 3: So I filmed Contemplations, you know, in a couple of years before COVID, and then you know, started really doing the editing in COVID times, and then you know, a couple of years later released it and yeah, it's two hours where I documenting the Australian scene and what people really think, because I think in the kind of general conversation, a lot of the real most interesting voices I'm not the established authorities. They are the people on the street, you know, who are actually taking the mushrooms, taking the cactus and doing the medicine work. They're not seeking attention, they're not seeking power, and they really know what they're talking about and they have a little wisdom. So I wanted to document a lot of these people and share their wisdom and perspective because you know, I think we only often hear about on podcasts or whatever about you know, these famous people, well known people who often don't really have that much experience. So you know, I wanted to explore issues like the beings and plant spirits and you know, the difficult and dark experiences that people have and try and be honest and true to that. So I think the medicalization context, you know, they're like psychop ellics.
Speaker 6: Are good, like no worries here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like no psychedelics there. There are issues, there are problems, and there's dangers, and so I really wanted to create this very honest conversation to kind of counterpoint the very I wouldn't necessarily call it dishonest, but rather shallow conversation that's happening in the medicalization field. You know, the medicalization people are like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're trying to be a trojan horse and you know, get into the mainstream and before you know it, they become the trojan horse and they've got you know, a kid, kids and mortgage and they're they're.
Speaker 3: They're all the way in, you know. So yeah, it's basically, you know, Contemplations is really designed to say, hey, guys, like, yeah, psychedelics are amazing, wonderful, powerful tools that we can use and give people some guidance and give people some some perspective and tools that I don't think are being communicated in other places, so that, you know, to really give people some confidence to really DIY because I think that I can't necessarily see that much happening, say, within the framework of the establishment for quite some time. You know. It's like, if we really want to do the work, we've got to you know, use the tools, take them into our own hands, and yeah, find out how they work.
Speaker 1: Last thing, do you think that what's happening with the renewed interest in psychedelics and the more people that are becoming interested in utilizing plant medicines, that it could have a larger effect on the collective field of consciousness and maybe cause a little bit of an uptick in our consciousness evolution.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely think that's already happening. And there's all you know, in Australia we've had DMT. You know, a lot of people been smoking DMT. Like DMT has reached all levels of society, has reached everyone, and you know not you know a lot of famous, high profile people, people in positions of power. So there's a little revolution that's going on, you know, And I travel all over the world. I know many countries, a lot of people are taking mushrooms. They're microdocing mushrooms. You know, a lot of people are drinking ayahuasca and they're you know people, I know, people who are healing the trauma. Who are you know, clearing themselves of all this baggage, and they're really doing this powerful work. And I think, yeah, you know, despite at times, you know, things can look abad on the Internet, actually you get out there in the real world, there's a lot of people actually waking up and you know, getting with it and getting much clearer and you know, becoming more aligned and connected to themselves. So yeah, I think there's a lot of there's a lot of room for optimism. So I think if you just, yeah, if you look on Twitter all the Internet, it's just a shit show of you know.
Speaker 5: Programming, counterprogramming, confusion, you know, all these distractions. When it's like, yeah, it's still you know, it's amazing that you know, we're in a place now that more and more people are able and then can actually access these materials and go about it.
Speaker 3: And and and and and do this in a work and have these awakenings. So yeah, it's it's actually quite quite an exciting time.
Speaker 1: I would say, yes, I agree, this was great information, Julian. Before we close out, let the audience know how they can find out more about you.
Speaker 3: So I've got a website. It's ww Julianpalmerism dot com. Contemplations you can watch for free on twobtob dot tv. It's on Amazon as well, you know, no ads. And I've got a book Articulations on the Utilizations of Meaning Psychedelics, which is you know, on Amazon and you know, get your local bookstore to order it. So yeah, that's that's uh. You know, I'm on social media. Connect to me.
Speaker 1: There, perfect, Julian, this was great. I'd love to do this again in the future. There's much more we could discuss. And until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again tomorrow. We'll see y'all.
Speaker 2: Then you can.
Speaker 1: Now stream the If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients, including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent Media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Salana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized, through a network of media partners of which you yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom wallet or the Solana wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Salana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now's the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared. From emergency kits to tactical tools, Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.