Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety Happy Thursday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go for the JV Show. By the way, I'm Selina, I'm Dad Lantidi. All right, you know how we kick off the show every morning? What the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Good morning JV Show. I was just listening to your podcast and you guys were talking about Viewory one. I'm obsessed with theory. I've been a loyal customer for several years, but I actually worked for them last summer. And uh, yeah, you guys should all try their performance joggers and brain. You should try to stop pants. This is a Mira from Utah. Used to live in the Bay. I've lived in Utah for five years now. Anyways, have a great day.
Speaker 1: Do people in Utah not know how to hold their phones?
Speaker 2: I just like rubbing this speaker the entire time.
Speaker 4: I just got to talk back.
Speaker 1: I checked this morning JV show still number one in Utah.
Speaker 2: Yeah because of you, Yes, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys not own any We were talking about viewery. The shorts. I can't remember what they're called, but they have like a built in liner, and I was saying, I've been rocking them because you're supposed to go commando in them, and it's the best. It's a game changer. So do you guys not own any viewery clothing? Dude? I got tons of it. Their stuff is legit, so comfortable.
Speaker 2: Where do they even sell that?
Speaker 1: I have like a couple of pairs of their like jogger pants. I don't know if it's just all online, if they have actual brick and mortar stores.
Speaker 5: Okay, how do you even spell it? Try figure it out, guests, vr V I O r E.
Speaker 1: Nope, V I think it's vu O r oh. You may have to chance. You have to check that. Is that how it's spelled. I've got a couple of T shirts there's and a couple of they're like jogger pants or whatever. So so comfortable. I've never bought it for myself. I always just my wife gives it to me as a gift at Christmas or something.
Speaker 4: I have to check it out.
Speaker 1: Their stuff is great.
Speaker 2: Graham, reallyquick, we need an update. Your daughter's birthday was yesterday. He threatened to not give her any gifts because she was at.
Speaker 1: Kind of crazy the day before, kind of crazy full psychopaths, like the worst days ever.
Speaker 4: Lay that out and then we want to know did you follow through?
Speaker 1: You know, I had threatened to take away multiple presents. I think I was up to four presents being taken away, and I the plan was to withhold them unless she did a really good job to try to earn something. I kept telling her the four presents are gone, and I don't even know how many presents she had. Five. I was like, that's pretty much all of them. Four presents gone, But you can earn them back. You got to do some good things. So if the you know, bedtime routine goes well, those are the moments as a parent with the young kid that things go hey wire. They getting ready for school and then getting ready for bed. For whatever reason, kids are just like, nope, I refuse to do anything doing that, not going to do that. You want me to put my foot on my shoes. No, watch this, I'm gonna do the opposite. I'm gonna throw them in the toilet or something. You know, they'll like do just the craziest stuff when you're just like, all you had to do is slip your shoes off, so easy. Anyway, So she we're given the opportunity, give her the opportunity to earn some of them back and if she did a good job get ready for school yesterday morning, because that's her, that's her worst time of the day is than getting ready, and uh, then she could earn some back. And I don't know if she fully earned the back, but we caved and just gave her.
Speaker 2: I knew it, Yeah, I knew it.
Speaker 1: You know. The problem was I wasn't there yesterday morning.
Speaker 2: And the problem is you just have a soft spot for her. That's your daughter, That's what That's what it is. Yeah, you know what it comes down to.
Speaker 1: I do. My hope was that they were going to wait to open the presence until I got home yesterday.
Speaker 2: They didn't even wait for you.
Speaker 1: But the night before her birthday, you know, I blew up all the balloons and we set everything up and hung up the big happy Birthday sign so she could wake that's what that's a tradition in our house, so she could wake up and see all the stuff. And apparently she opened all of it in the morning. So I wasn't there to be like, ah, did she earn that back? So I didn't.
Speaker 4: I feel like, even if you were there, yeah, you still wouldn't let her have it.
Speaker 1: Probably, Yeah, she's too damn cute.
Speaker 2: She is little Quinny.
Speaker 1: Boo, except when she's mean, which is awful. The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 6: Nine, Good Morning JV Show. It's Melanie. I'm on my way to the airport to go to Nashville for my bachelor ret I'm up. I'm actually dressed up with makeup on, and I look cute because it's my bachelor weekend. But I also feel like, why do I have makeup on to the airport anyways?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do some ratchet treat Oh my god, Nashville. It's like the v funest.
Speaker 2: I don't even like country music or anything like that, but going into those bars and they always have like the live band, and it's.
Speaker 4: Just so much fun.
Speaker 1: It's a good spot for a bachelor, a bachelrette.
Speaker 4: Definitely on the bucket list party.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about her getting dressed up to go to the airport at six o'clock in the morning, You know, I respect it.
Speaker 2: I respect it.
Speaker 4: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: I didn't for mine for my bachelor When I left, I'm just gonna sleep.
Speaker 1: I've been a victorponent of people try to just elevate what they wear the airport just slightly above what you use.
Speaker 7: I get it.
Speaker 2: It's back how you want to take pictures and document the entire thing.
Speaker 4: So I completely understand.
Speaker 2: All right, So yesterday the US Surgeon General issued a public Health advisory about The.
Speaker 4: Advisory Advisory warnings.
Speaker 2: About the impact of modern stress on parents' mental health. I'm glad finally we are getting some acknowledgment here that it is hard parenting.
Speaker 1: It's hard out in these streets.
Speaker 2: So he's calling on government, business, and community organizations to increase resources for parents to provide them more supports.
Speaker 4: He wants expanded funding.
Speaker 2: The advisory calls for employers to put in you know, train to put in place training programs for like stress management, work life balance. According to it, no, but hopefully hopefully it'll get to that, because the fact that we're having to work just to pay for that, it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: It's so backward universe. Childcare would be great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, forty eight percent of parents describe themselves as completely overwhelmed, and then the single ones in particular are also experiencing like huge level of loneliness.
Speaker 1: It's we're a tough we're a tough time, you know, particularly when you live somewhere like the Bay Area, like both. In a lot of cases, most cases, I feel like both parents have to work, you know, and then you are working just to pay for the childcare work. I go to work every day just so I can pay for someone to take care of my kid. But then, you know, but it's tough. It's just a really tough time. And then you throw everything that everybody, parent or not, is stressed out about in life, because we're all stressed about something, and then you throw this, you know, stresses of being a parent on top of that. It's a lot.
Speaker 4: It's it's a lot. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Here, there's your advisory of the day.
Speaker 1: There's your advisory. I wanted to know what kind of person you guys are when it comes to traffic lights because I saw this video of a guy who calls himself the traffic light doctor on TikTok. I guess, well, I guess he services. His job is servicing traffic lights, so he knows how these things operate and how the sensors work and stuff like that. And he addresses a couple of common techniques that people use to try to get a light to turn green for them, and I think he's debunking some of the myths about this now. He says one technique, and I wonder know if this is you guys, are you the kind of person that if you're stuck in a red light and it's not changing for you, do you start inching your car forward, start pulling forward to try to in your mind trip the sensor and have it notice you be like, oh, there is a car here. The inch forward method. Do you guys employ that one?
Speaker 4: I do you do and you think it's going to make the light turn green?
Speaker 7: It just makes me feel better.
Speaker 2: I do it out of impatience to just go I don't think it's going to turn the light green.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of people think that it will, think that it's gonna the sensor is going to suddenly be like, oh, there is a car there, I'm gonna go ahead and change that light. Wow. He says, that's false. That doesn't happen. He said, traffic cameras and sensors out at an intersection only register the car that's in. He showed sort of like a grid, and you need to be your car needs to be in within the grid. So if you go forward and pass the line in front of you. Then it's not going to register you there as a car. You need to be lined up behind the line in the proper placement, and that's he shows on this in his video. That's where you're going to be triggering the sensor.
Speaker 7: I always wondered about that.
Speaker 1: So going way past the line, you might not be like that's interesting register it up. So you don't want to do that. The inch FOD technique doesn't work. The other one that I was curious about, and I see people do it all the time and it always bugs me. The blinking your high beams, blinking your lights at a stop light at night time.
Speaker 2: I used to do that one because the works. I thought it worked.
Speaker 1: The thought is that there's a sensor up there that emergency vehicles have sirens and strobe lights going on. It sees that and it gives them a green and so people think, oh, I can just blink my lights and I can get that same effect to get it to turn. Do you guys do that one?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I used to.
Speaker 7: I have never done that one.
Speaker 4: Actually, I never heard of people even.
Speaker 2: Never see anybody do that.
Speaker 1: I see people do it all the time on my way to work in the mornings. I saw somebody do it last week. I'm like, just knock it off. And you know they think that when the light turns it's because of them. It is, it's not. He says, it does not work. He says, there are there some intersections do have that kind of sensor, but you can't blink your lights at the frequency and cadence or whatever that it would take that it that it recognizes. So you flipping your beams and things does not not find that it does not change the light. It's changing.
Speaker 2: A doctor even licensed that traffic lights. I don't question what it's talking about.
Speaker 1: It to medical school. But morural story is stop blinking your lights at it. Stop it doesn't work. The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 9: Nine, Good Morning JV Show. This is just from Brentwood. I am on my way to SFO to fly to Minnesota to visit my fiance for a weekend. And I'm super stressed out because I hate driving to the airport and finding parking and my uber did not show up. So here I am. But I'm happy to be listening to you guys because you always put a smile on my face. Thank you so much and have a great day. Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Oh hope you have a great trip, Jess, thank you for leaving us that talk back. And look, it'll be fine. You get to SFO, just make sure you park in that one lot that's near that other big lot, and then make sure you get all the way up to floor six. If you're not on floor six and you're gonna have to take the elevator down, then when you get there, you're gonna walk over. Then there's that air the air train than you. Yeah, but if you're not there the wrong one, then you're gonna take the air train the wrong.
Speaker 2: Diction, not the red line.
Speaker 1: Yes, make sure you get it on the blue line. Whatever one. Make sure you get on that one. If you miss your stop, don't worry to loop around. You only miss your flight by about floor five. I'm sure it'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Super Yeah, all right, Jesse said, something embarrassing happened to yesterday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I finally went to get my oil changed because it's it's passed overdue.
Speaker 2: Wait can I pause right there? How how far overdue were you?
Speaker 7: I guess not?
Speaker 5: I mean I had I had the notification maybe for about a month, but at that point yesterday it was maybe like I think at that point it said sixty seven miles past.
Speaker 2: To nothing, not bad, that's nothing. What happens when you get a few thousand pass.
Speaker 1: Nothing say good? Most of it modern cars, you're probably their recommendations. I come back in three thousand miles or come back and you can stretch it farther than that. You don't want to go too too far, particularly you got a car that's like, you know, older and leaky oil and you're going to be running out. But I could have waited. You probably could. Most of the oil change plays. I noticed they do that. Even on my old car. It's like the sticker tells you like we need you back at three thousand month, it's more like five okay, and then other newer cars is way longer.
Speaker 5: Yeah for me as usually, I hate the notification that pops up once I get in my car, so I'm like, okay, I need to go get this taken care of.
Speaker 7: But I forget that.
Speaker 5: Sometimes when I go in, they vacuum the inside of my car.
Speaker 7: So last time I went, they didn't do it.
Speaker 2: So what place do you go to? My place doesn't do that.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting in my car my place. He's down in the pit. He's working on my car down below.
Speaker 4: It's my car.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, No, while they while they work on my car, I'm like sitting in the lobby.
Speaker 7: I guess whatever they.
Speaker 1: Do, that's doing too much, that takes too long.
Speaker 5: Yeah, as soon as I heard the vacuum go on, I was like, oh my gosh, I forgot that sometime. I don't know if it just depends on who's working that. You know, they go in there with the vacuum and clean it all right up. But I'm like, I don't want you to go with the vacuum when I know I have like crumbs on the floor.
Speaker 7: I had recently dropped a.
Speaker 1: Job for to vacuum all a joke out.
Speaker 7: Oh, but I feel embarrassed.
Speaker 5: If I know they're going to vacuum it, I'll go prepared and i'll clean it up head vacuum first.
Speaker 1: That's like cleaning your house before a house keeper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yesterday away.
Speaker 1: I hate that. What am I doing? What am I paying this person for?
Speaker 2: But I'm I'm paying them to like do the things that we don't normally get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But like I still I'm like yelling at everyone yesterday to like put everything away because they're not gonna know where to put things. They just organize things on like a counter or your bed or whatever.
Speaker 1: I get it. But when you're in that stressed out scramble cleaning mode, had you just go, had everybody worked for just another forty five minutes, the house would be spotless. Like we're in this like rapid fire clean everything up mode because the house keepers coming. Had we just persevered a little longer and kept going, we could have cleaned the house and saved ourselves the money.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's nice when they do the things that you wouldn't clean, like every like the base boards and things like that.
Speaker 1: You know, I know, but don't you just feel judged?
Speaker 2: I feel I judged my end.
Speaker 7: Everything that's in my car.
Speaker 4: Do I feel like your car wouldn't be that dirty? You don't have kids?
Speaker 2: Have you seen it? It is kind of.
Speaker 5: I think it's just I For me, it's not like I have uh. I mean, I do have some snacks in there, but I have a lot of shoes that I carry with me and extra clothes that I carry with me. So for me, it's that mess, like I don't want them to you know, have to.
Speaker 7: Move my ice ex.
Speaker 2: Put it in your trunk.
Speaker 1: That's what does I know?
Speaker 2: You see that trunk right now, it's pretty packed in there. Go to the garage, take a picture of posting the other Instagram check it out.
Speaker 1: Next the people at the oil change place say anything about anything that may have been written on your car.
Speaker 5: No, I wrig about that when I was sitting in the lobby because I just saw that the hood was up and I was like, wait, I haven't watched my car yet.
Speaker 4: Was there something written on your car?
Speaker 7: I had Wait, did you write something new?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: My, are you guys?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: I should.
Speaker 2: I did? I need to see?
Speaker 1: That was my design.
Speaker 2: Listen, we're gonna play this Rihanna. Today's hottest trending is coming up. Jess, you go down to the garage, check out your car. Cheety, you get down the garage, take a picture of the inside of your trunk. We're gonna ring me in here in a few minutes. Okay.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety is just RNs.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 7: Question, are you guys gonna be off on Monday?
Speaker 1: Because if you do.
Speaker 9: I want to call off a Monday too.
Speaker 1: I don't want to work work if you guys don't work on Monday, because you were off on Friday last week and then I was working without listening to you guys life. I just want to know, Okay, but you guys take so many vacations.
Speaker 9: And it's not fair for us. All right, have a good days by?
Speaker 2: Are we the only people? I'm not allowed to take a day here and there? Don't you guys do that.
Speaker 1: I am feeling attacked me too.
Speaker 2: And also it's a holiday.
Speaker 1: We are going to be off on Monday. It's labor Day. And I think everybody listening is gonna be off on Monday and getting including everybody, all the students and all the schools. Yes, we're going to be off. We will miss you. We will be back.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I let the record show though that we don't take an exorbitant amount of vacation. We take like less vacation than your normal employee. Plus none of us have ever used.
Speaker 2: A second I'm never taking a sick day. I come to work sick for you.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm feeling attacked me too.
Speaker 4: Put some respect on our names.
Speaker 1: But we appreciate you listening.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you so much. Just and cheaty are back.
Speaker 4: Cheety. If you can get that up on Jamie Morning Show and say.
Speaker 2: Trunk ain't that that would be much appreciated, Jess with.
Speaker 4: Something written on your car?
Speaker 7: Something was written on my car.
Speaker 1: So the day that you took your car to go get take my car, all men are.
Speaker 2: Working my car oil place whatever.
Speaker 1: Why what did it say? Well, I don't know who wrote it, but I don't know if you can say one of the.
Speaker 2: Words must have been someone from some other states basically said honk for bazoomers. And you pull up to Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Loop, no wonder they were giving you the extra special treatment that you know what I did get her discount? Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 7: I checked the front of my car and you can still see the I burn my legs.
Speaker 2: I burned my legs one.
Speaker 1: So yeah, everybody, can everyone go get a car wash today? Yeah? My car is filthy dirty.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at the picture of cheat.
Speaker 1: She didn't want to honk at you on the way to get your oral change.
Speaker 2: Sure, I don't think so. The picture of Cheenie's trunk is up JB Morning Show. That's their Instagram.
Speaker 4: Why do you have like a yoga Matt, You don't do yoga.
Speaker 2: I got as a gift and I haven't used says that.
Speaker 4: And then are those cups of oatmeal?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, oh my cheaty. This is there's no more room than trunk is entirely cool.
Speaker 2: How do you find anything?
Speaker 1: And Selena, you know she cropped out and or hid a couple of embarrassing things.
Speaker 2: Definitely don't have anything embarrassing.
Speaker 1: What's in that box back there? Is that like some kind of household appliance or something. It's like a green box. Is that a coffeemaker or something? What is that thing?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh oh, this is the boxcul.
Speaker 4: Trunk that's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I could be stranded on the road and I write cereal One of these days you have to give us a trunk tour like a one.
Speaker 1: By one like a MTV cribs. And then we got this is the inside of my trun trunk call. This is where the Magic Captain Hottest.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 5: And Trendying is sponsored by Mensini's Visit Mensinie SeaWorld for the labor day cells event or visit seapral dot com.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, have you seen the latest pictures of Christina Aguilera. No, so, she's in the new ish of paper magazine. I don't even know if it's like out yet, but photos from the spread are all over the internet and it's for like the twenty fifth anniversary of her debut album, and she has lost so much weight, sparking even more ozebic rumors. And people have been saying this about her for some weeks now, but now we're getting like a full on look at her, and.
Speaker 4: It is drastically different.
Speaker 2: I mean, she looks great, don't get me wrong, but she I mean she looked great before, she looks great now. She always has always well, it's Christina Aguilera. But the difference, by the way, when people first started saying this about her, she I think got kind of bothered by it. This is what she said earlier this month. She said, I have a maturity now where I just don't give a you know what about your opinion. I'm not going to take it on. It must be your responsibility to take up your space. Other people's opinions of me are not my business.
Speaker 1: So that's a yes, that she's taking those everybody.
Speaker 4: I think it's pretty clear all.
Speaker 1: The celebrities are like I just I wish there was a little more transparency about it because I don't like it when they say, well, yeah, you know, I've been following this in this diet and I've been actually i've been doing this many steps a day, like you know Kelly Clarkson did, She's own it, just own it so that you know, selling people some false hope that you know, taking ten thousand steps to day. If I keep doing that and I eat more protein, I'll look like that, Like, no, you won't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And if you want to see some photos of her JB Morning Show that's on our Instagram story makes So what I do?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 4: You should as you should?
Speaker 2: All right, So why wasn't Pamela Anderson in this new bay Watch docu series. You guys have watched it, right, Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I haven't either yet. All I know is that Jeremy Jackson, who played Hobi, went into other people's trailers and smelled their dirty swimsuits. I'm still disgusted by that. So people who watch us were wondering, well, like, where is pam Anderson? She was like the main person on the show. You know, that's the name that everybody recognizes. So she was asked to be a part of this docuseriies, but she said no. And it's not because there's any bad blood, she says, she's just in a different chapter of her life now, a different era. She's just focused on other things and didn't want to backtrack into that time.
Speaker 4: So that's what happened with that.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm just not in.
Speaker 4: This docu series.
Speaker 2: Back in nineteen ninety six, when her sex tape with Tommy Lee leaked, she was almost written off the show. According to her co stars and people that worked on the show, that was.
Speaker 1: A major scandal right back then.
Speaker 2: What a different time. I feel like now, even if it was a show of that caliber, that big, there's a sex tape leak or scandal, they're like, great, this is great for a great for our show, great publicity. Yeah, Like, it's crazy how back then it was so it was viewed so differently.
Speaker 1: And it was just harder to proliferate something. Nowadays, a tape is that it's on Twitter ten minutes later, you know, and everybody can see it. Back then, you're dealing with like it was a tape.
Speaker 4: You know, oh, like an actual tape.
Speaker 1: Yes, And that's hard. So once something like this, it wasn't going viral back then, but essentially that's what it was. You know, for it to become household news, that was a big deal. You know, that was a big deal. It was harder for these things to sort of get spread out there, and then once it did, it's so weird.
Speaker 2: You're like dusting it off and putting it into your VC when you watch it, and you have to rewind the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or positive, you know, positive weird.
Speaker 4: Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 1: Hart? If you're interested in owning piece of iconic Bay Area memorabilia, listen up, because there's a whole bunch of stuff headed to auction. We know that Golden gate Fields closing down after eighty five years. They're already shut down and everything must go. They're putting that entire horse track up for sale. Everything, all little pieces of pieces of memorability, but everything down to the hot dog warmers and the chairs and anyway, you can buy anything. If you've ever been in Golden gate Field and say, you know what would look good in my house? That that venum. You know what everything must go?
Speaker 2: Do you know what Golden gate Field is just no, it's the Kentucky Derby of the Bay.
Speaker 1: Area, right, It's where the Bay comes to play. Golden Gate, Golden Gate, Golden gate Fields. That was they had a little something like that. Anyways, they're gonna have a three day auction, and they said they have twenty six hundred different lots on their websites called graph Auction g g R a f E. Graph Auctions. The auction house that's hosting this. The first day is going to be September tenth. There's going to be TVs glassware, bar equipment, office furniture going up that day. Day two concessions, stand equipment, refrigeration units, all sorts of stuff. A three day auction. Everything's going up for sales. So if you'd like to own a piece of Golden gate Fields, you you know, remember your good times there, your dollar days, and remember that time you saw that horse getting put down. That that's why they're closing it down.
Speaker 2: That's what they did.
Speaker 1: But if you want to reminisce on that on all those times, buy you can buy a piece of Golden gate Fields. It's all going up fraction thinks the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, let's.
Speaker 2: Get into what the bleep is where you can win a JV Show chug mug. You just want to be the very first person to guest today's bleeped outward as always, leave those guesses on the talkback Mike on the Free iHeartRadio app. First person to get it right wins, easy as that you guys ready for today's clip. Sure, would you, guys ever let your partner wipe your like if your hands were full?
Speaker 4: Excellent question. I think I would too if.
Speaker 1: They would like it, But I would I think about what the seems like a nice, you know, nice convenience. I'd like to not have to do that more. All right, take your guesses on that talkback Mike, Like Selena said, leave us your name, your city, and then your guests. We want to be able to shout you out when you win. But only the first cruck answer of the morning. That's the person that's getting the real shout out. They're going to get that JV Show chug mug too. So get your guesses in now, and remember this is a thing that the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine with the bleed where hopefully you can win this JV show Chug mug, you just got to be the very first person a guest. Today's bleeped out word as always leave your guest is on the talkback Mike on the Free iHeart Radio app. Hey you missed it. Here's today's clip. Would you, guys ever let your partner wipe your like if your hands were full.
Speaker 1: Even if my hands were full.
Speaker 2: Really, I don't think I would if work does sound kind of nice?
Speaker 1: Serious? What is that word?
Speaker 2: Remember this is a family show, Keep your guesses clean.
Speaker 12: Morning JV show is John from San Jose.
Speaker 8: I think the word is no.
Speaker 1: No. That's one of the most popular guests is coming in this morning.
Speaker 2: I would let anyone wipe my nose really, no, Yeah, I mean, if they want to do it, wipe on It seems a little intimate.
Speaker 1: It does, and I feel like they don't aren't going to do a good job, and I feel like I'm just not smeared all over my face?
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 2: I always feel bad when I have to wipe my kid's noses, Like did I really get everything?
Speaker 4: Probably not, but they don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Morning Guys is from here. I guess that word in his mouth.
Speaker 4: Wipe my mouth.
Speaker 2: I would love if my man did that every time I took a bike romantic.
Speaker 1: After each time he gets a little napkin and like dab yes the corners of your mouth.
Speaker 4: That makes a treatment have a good morning, cheek like cheek cheek.
Speaker 1: I feel like ladies don't like their guys touching their face in any fashion, even if there is some sort of tissue or wipe there.
Speaker 2: I only mind it if I have makeup on, then stay away, agreed any other time, go ahead, It doesn't really bother me.
Speaker 1: Okay, just let's just asking for us guys out there, not that we're lining enough to wipe your face anything.
Speaker 2: All right, continue to leave your guesses. No winnery yet.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Plain what.
Speaker 2: The bleep is? Where you can win a JV show chug mug. This game kicks off every morning seven oh five, and you want to be here, you know, for the start of the game, because if you're the first person to guess the bleeped out word and the clip of the day, that's how you win the chuck bug. Now, in case you are just tuning in, here's today's clip. Would you, guys ever let your partner wipe your like if your hands were full.
Speaker 7: Nope, not even if both my arms were broken.
Speaker 1: Really you still figure it out, roll on the ground and just.
Speaker 2: Hey, remember this is a family show. It is always something clean as always. Leave those guesses on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app. Let's run through some of them.
Speaker 12: Now, Good morning JVS show. My name is a jam calling from Sanase and I think the word is feet. Wipe Selina's feet. Thank you when I say.
Speaker 1: Like, what would you? Would you let your man wipe your feet down? They're real sweaty and wearing your crocs.
Speaker 2: All yeah, yeah, I would let him. I don't think you would want to.
Speaker 1: Some people have like a weird thing about they don't want somebody else touching their feet. A lot of people guessing feet. That's a very talk about interesting. Good morning. It's Johanna from Antica.
Speaker 2: I want to guess that the bleeped out word is your brow.
Speaker 1: Have a good day.
Speaker 2: Wipe your brow, you might take them off.
Speaker 1: It's a good not those brows, your brow, your forehead.
Speaker 2: Oh good guess, But no, my guess is tears.
Speaker 1: Tears. What is the proper protocol there. Let's say you know your man's done something to upset you or whatever, you're crying. Maybe he didn't do the thing that caused you to cry, But do you want somebody to wipe your tears as they're rolling down your cheeks? What's the proper protocol for us, guys?
Speaker 7: I think that's only in the movies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that just doesn't seem realistic because.
Speaker 5: In the movies they have one, but they have that one like perfect tear that they can just easily wipe off when I cry, it's just my face is always.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a mess.
Speaker 1: So okay, all right, just as hi, good morning.
Speaker 6: If I'm also bronte, I'm guessing the brief.
Speaker 4: That word is sweat.
Speaker 2: Thank you sweat? There we go, All right, here's today's clip, unbleeds. Would you, guys ever let your partner wipe your sweat, like if your hands were full?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 1: I think it depends where the sweat is.
Speaker 4: Wet from a butt?
Speaker 1: Yeah if you're yeah, how about your lower back sweat? No, how about your under? You know what sweat?
Speaker 2: Wipe away?
Speaker 1: You wait? Under?
Speaker 4: What what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: You know the bazoomers, Oh.
Speaker 2: Wipe away ahead, Really, why not if he wants to.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like there's a lot of ladies listening right now that that would make them uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: If my husband wants to wipe under my consumers, go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's like, I don't know, Jess, I don't I wouldn't want to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's too personal or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just for him sweat anything other than that, I'll handle it somehow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of I don't know. Yeah, I don't know. Lea, you're kind of gross, I know, kind of gross. A Right, let me get my shout out music here, because we got some shout outs to get. We got some shout outs to get. First to Vicky from El Soo Bronde, she is going to be drinking hot coffee probably, I assume, out of her brand new JV show, Chuck Munk. She was the very first person to get that correct answer this morning. A lot of other people came with correct answer this morning. I apologize if I can't shout you all out because I can barely read my own handwriting. Cynthia and Antioch had it, so did Christine and Tracy.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Christine? What's up. Uh, just sug Jessica, Jessica and Oakley. I didn't know if it was Jesse or jess Jessica and Oakley. Oakley had it, so did Mauricio and San Jose, Ethan and conquered. What's up, my boy? Joe in Livermore had it, Craig, so did Bryce and Sam Moontaio. What's up? Bryce? Have a great day? Jose in Redwood City had a correct again, amongst a few other people. In my handwriting, I'm scribbling as fast as I can. People trying try a.
Speaker 2: Good work everyone.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you everyone that play this morning, Holy hopefully tied a wave.
Speaker 2: Of talking about we will play again tomorrow morning seven oh five. Remember when you win, check your email. That's how we're going to reach out to you to get you that chug mug.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine. Should we play the JV show you Nope? Game tell yeah?
Speaker 2: We should go to the phones. Welthny for nine? Hi? Who's this? Hi? This is Billy in San Francisco. Hey, Billy in San Francisco. How's it going? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm really wonderful great.
Speaker 2: I'm glad to hear that so you know what's on the line for today's game, right, it's a Corona Billy.
Speaker 4: Would this be for you or is this for somebody else?
Speaker 1: Now? This would be for my partner.
Speaker 2: He just took his oath for the United States Air Force. Oh whoa, okay, I love that.
Speaker 4: And what's his name?
Speaker 1: Kenny?
Speaker 2: Kenny?
Speaker 4: All right, let's do it for Kenny.
Speaker 9: Do it for Kenny?
Speaker 2: Right, So we're gonna ask you for tra of your questions. Get three correct and you win.
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Easy? Is that?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Here's question number one? How many piece of bun are there in a McDonald's Big Mac.
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, It're gonna start you off easy, easier way into there.
Speaker 1: I'm starving, I know, crush a big Mac right now?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 1: Question number two. Although we usually think of these as a baby item, runners and marathons also wear these what is it?
Speaker 14: Runners in marathon?
Speaker 1: They almost won a war to point there we have.
Speaker 4: That's another correct answer.
Speaker 1: The correct answer is bibs, because the bib is the thing that's got your number on it for when you're running a marathon or a race. But we have seen but Selena, I don't know. We've seen some marathon runners and they should have been wearing a diaper, but they weren't, and they something happened and they kept on running.
Speaker 2: Right, But I feel like there are a lot that do wear the diapers.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need to some googling on marathon diapers and just google marathon diapers and see how many marathon of marathon runners are wearing a diaper.
Speaker 2: Well, let's se if you get the next two questions really, Question number three, Caviar is most commonly the eggs from what kind of fish?
Speaker 1: Wow? Say, take a guess.
Speaker 2: Know the correct answer is sturgeon.
Speaker 1: Baby beluga was a whale?
Speaker 2: Give the part?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, sturgeon, sturgeon. Yeah, you're eating sturgeon eggs when you're eating caviar. All right. Question number four, if you have Celiac disease, what ingredients should you avoid eating in your foods?
Speaker 2: Easy one, that's wheat. Oh my gosh, it's gluten.
Speaker 1: Gluten. Billy, Billy, Billy Son.
Speaker 2: It's like, even if we were going to give you the diaper point, you didn't.
Speaker 9: Get the other.
Speaker 2: What's correct? What a predicament we're in.
Speaker 4: Billy.
Speaker 2: As much as I want to give this to you, I'm going to put you on hold, and maybe Cheaty will do it. So if anyone's mad at that, it's Cheaty's fault completely. All right, thank you so much for playing. I'm gonna put you on hold.
Speaker 4: You can talk to Cheating in the next room.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, update on any update on marathon diapers.
Speaker 5: You know a lot of people have this question on different forums, so I think a lot of people do wear them.
Speaker 1: If you, if you've ever run in a marathon and warn a diaper, please leave us a that I heart ready. You're anonymous. You don't have to say your name.
Speaker 4: It's not like we see your email or anything.
Speaker 2: I'm good, he said.
Speaker 5: I usually jog in real cloth diapers, So yep, it's a thing.
Speaker 1: What the cloth dipers? You're right, let's jogging underwear.
Speaker 7: It's cloth.
Speaker 5: And then maybe the just the part of it is my parents used to stick me in cloth diapers when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: You know, they would have washed.
Speaker 1: They were a little they were a little hippie dippy. I don't know. I'm sure they abandoned that pretty quickly once you realize what you're doing. Hope. So there are people, there are people that.
Speaker 4: Do that grandma's a shout outs.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, lots of shout outs, lots of shots. I do have to get through these quick. I got one, says Hey Graham, Selina justin chety, another mom in your DMS. Can you please give a very happy birthday shout out to my daughter Solara. She's turning eight years old. We love you so much, so proud of the little human you become, and we know you're destined for great things. Mucho's basso, she says. If you can't handle that Spanish, Graham asked Jess, no, just handle from mommy and big sister Sazzy Sazzy. Anyways, Happy birthday, Lara, I got one, says Hey Graham. Tomorrow, that which is today is my birthday, my last year in my thirties. Can you give me a shout out so my kids can hear it on the radio. I'm a mom of seven. I just had my seventh two months ago. You also wish my son Aaron, happy two months of life. Thank you. And that's from Tricia and Santa. Is a happy birthday, Tricia? Wow? Seven kids? Holy what in the pregnancy? Geez? Another I respect that two kids is enough trouble for me, gam I got a DM, says dad, sliding into your DMS. I'm late to request a birthday shout out for my daughter Louise. She turned six years old the same day as your daughter Quinn. Were so excited for a birthday and for the start of her first grade school year. We love Heed to the moon and back. That's from Sean and Courtney. That's dad and mom and baby brother Henrik. So happy happy birthday to Louise.
Speaker 4: Happy.
Speaker 1: There's more of you, guys. Go one says, Hey, grand good morning. Little late, but my son Arian says, seventh birthday was on Monday. Oh wow, it's Thursday. You can give him a huge who gives a fart birthday shout out? Totally make his day. Thank you. That's from Fran from San Jose. Happy Happy birthday, Arian, seventh birthday. Don't worry, guys, there's more daughter sliding into my DNS. This is ali Ja from the Bay. Can you wish my mom nessa a very happy birthday on Thursday? She listens on her way to work. I love her more than all the stars in the sky and she's the best mom in the world. Have a great day at work, so happy Happy.
Speaker 2: Birthday's sorry gives a fart?
Speaker 1: Okay, honest, Thad.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 5: And trending is sponsored by Mancini's Visit Mensinie Sleepworld for the Labor Day cells event, or visit sleepworld dot com.
Speaker 2: So I think Drake just confirms that he does not mess with the weekend. So you know his one hundred gigs where he keeps on dropping like unreleased music and behind the scenes videos and pictures and stuff. He did another drop and one of the videos is catching a lot of tension. It's from his obio Fest back in twenty thirteen. He's backstage, there's a bunch of other people, The Weekend is there, but Drake is like actively ignoring Able. In this video, he goes around to literally every other person.
Speaker 4: He wraps them.
Speaker 2: Up, everyone except for Able the Weekend, and I don't even think Drake looks at him until the very very very end of the video. Drake is like, oh, like, what's up? And you can tell he goes up to shake his hand, but everyone's saying like how disrespectful that is. So apparently this just goes to show what's long been rumored that they are actually not cool with each other, which I think in the beginning they were because they had they had a few songs together, you know, back at the beginning of their careers. But when the Weekend signed to Republic Records in twenty twelve instead of Drake's Obio sound, that's where things between them went sour. The video is very awkward to watch, though, Jess you handle our socials, ye me get that up please on JBI Morning Show. But it's so awkward you can like fuel the tension and the Weekend to say they're looking at Drake and Drake is acknowledging.
Speaker 4: Everybody except for him.
Speaker 2: Poor Abel, you got.
Speaker 1: To pick a side. Who's side are you on if you had to pick Drake.
Speaker 5: Or the Weekend in this scenario or just in general.
Speaker 1: Just in general.
Speaker 5: I think I'm still gonna go Drake to music wise and stuff.
Speaker 4: I don't know he lost to Kendrick. I'm on the Weekend side.
Speaker 2: He just looks weak to me.
Speaker 1: Now the Weekend's music. I don't want to start.
Speaker 2: To be all right now, going back to Blake Lively opening her big mouth and possibly getting Ryan Reynolds in trouble, just to recap. At the premiere of her new movie It Ends with Us, she was bragging and interviews about how Ryan, her husband, Ryan Reynolds, helped write the rooftop scene in the movie. And then people were like, hold up, the math ain't math in because they started filming right before the Writer's Guild strike. So when did Ryan write this? Did he cross the picket lines? It's looking more like that is the case because they didn't even tell the director, Justin Baldoni that she had enlisted his help, and when she went off script and they were shooting, she passed it off as improv So people are like, why Hiday, if your husband helped write anything in the film? Now, Graham, I know what you're thinking, Like, well, so what like what would actually happen?
Speaker 1: Here's what I'm thinking, who use the funt?
Speaker 2: So technically no, there wouldn't be any actual like repercussions by the Writer's Guild Association or whatever they're called, but he could potentially be blacklisted in Hollywood for something like that, for just not standing in solidarity with the other people that were taking it seriously.
Speaker 1: So there's that at the time, But like we're going to retroactively slap them on the wrist because he may have written something when And you mean to tell me no other writers out there, even than when they're on strike, weren't writing creatively. Maybe they were an idea for another project. I'm going to write this now, and someone's like, you wrote that script when you were on strike. You can't. You weren't even allowed to pick up up.
Speaker 2: Maybe they were. Maybe they did, but they didn't have their wives and interviews say it to entertainment tonight.
Speaker 1: I understand why. That's why it's a bad look. But do you think there's people you know, I let's pull the writers and how many people are actively upset about it. I don't know what that number were.
Speaker 10: I think.
Speaker 2: I mean, these people were out of work for a long time, lost a lot of money, couldn't support their families. I think there's a lot of people that'd be upset by this.
Speaker 1: But also, don't you think they were actively writing. Writers write, that's what they do. I got an idea for something, they're not allowed to use that idea if they jotted it down during the strike.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, come on, yeah, to just remember it.
Speaker 4: It's like a bit of a stretch, Graham, what do you have interending?
Speaker 1: All right? Last night, I believe major League Baseball history was made when Superstar show Hey Otani had his dog throw out the first pitch at the Dodgers game last night. Now, look, I know what you're thinking. I think this is the first time history of dog is thrown a first pitch. The dog didn't actually throw the ball. I watched a video, but he does very obediently stand there on the mound. He picks up the ball and then he runs it to home plate where SHOEO Toni is waiting with some treats, and then drops it and it kind of rolls across the plate to him. But then he does jump up and give him a high five. It's kind of cute after that. It'd be cuter if Shoe A Tony did I.
Speaker 2: Want to see your dog standing up on two legs, two high.
Speaker 1: Legs, ball, big wind up, you know, lick as Paul first that big splitter on.
Speaker 2: This is not a first pitch, Yeah, I mean it was.
Speaker 1: Look, it was kind of cute. Again, cuter if he didn't play for the Dodgers. It was sho Heyo Tani bibblehead. Last night. They gave away forty thousand babbleheads, so fans were lined up and packed in the in the stands early to see this first pitch. A lot of first pitches people don't even ever see because you're not there. You're still parking, right. Yeah, but people were there lined up.
Speaker 2: Video of people like sprinting, running to get in line, like as soon as possible.
Speaker 1: They say the lines were like for hours, crazy crazy line. Forty thousand bibble heads. The attendance there's fifty six thousand is capacity to the stadium, so there are sixteen thousand probably disappointed people too far back in the line. Oh show hey. Otani went on to smash his forty second home run of the season, so on his own bubble in the head night he smashed a home run. Dodgers won the game six to four. Who give him? The Dodgers about the Dodgers said, he took him three weeks to train his dog to be able to pull off that trick. He didn't do anything. Yeah, I mean you look at him and you ran in your mouth. Can someone help me out here? I didn't have time to look up how to pronounce this? That the dog's name is decoy and it says it's a Dutch COUCKERI a coucker. Honi give a second that I was aboucked. Cut and paste it in how to pronounce this. It's probably something I've heard of, but I've never seen this word before. It's a Dutch cougar. Hory.
Speaker 4: We're going to work on that.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Hope you're having a great day. Don't forget coming up eight twenty and no the chance for you to win this four pack of tickets for Disneylands right now.
Speaker 4: A Bay Area murder house, a.
Speaker 2: Murder housey, this is kind of really why is there a murder house?
Speaker 1: Well, this home was listed for sale in Santa Clara County. It just sold for two point one million dollars, which, like I guess we shouldn't be surprised because we learned that Santa Clara County median home price is now over two million dollars. So that's right at the that's right around what house should I guess it cost there? Anyways, this house, it's a four bedroom house, a seven hundred block of Valley Way in Santa Clara, you know, the heart of Silicon Valley. So this is a prime real estate people homes there are in high demand. But this house has a bit of history, and a very recent history, because there was a Google employee that was bludgeoned to death there in one got the bedrooms and apparently I don't want to get into the twos.
Speaker 2: A murder history, it's all we need to know.
Speaker 1: Blood was splattered. Anyways, the house then went This guy I think that did it was you know, convicted and sentenced to prison.
Speaker 4: And uh and the people who bought the house, they know, actually.
Speaker 1: Don't know if he's been convicted. Sorry, let me take that back. He's been arrested, charged with his wife's murder his next quarter parents October fourth, but he is incarcerated right now, Okay, now. Four months later, the house went up for sale, they say, with a new coat of paint inside and out. Things have been freshened up. They spent about you know, spent some money on it, but it spent only nine days on the market before it sold for two point one two million dollars. They say the ascro took some time because of the seller being incarcerated, but the house sold quickly. I just want to ask you guys, would you know, let's say it was a screaming deal. No, I shouldn't. You can't say that scream that's too soon. Let's just say it was a great deal. Two million. None of us can't afford the house. But let's just say it was an incredible deal in an area that was very desirable, on a very desirable street. But you knew this that just happened in that house. Could you ever buy it one or rent or live in it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Well, if I get it at a good place other people, No, I can.
Speaker 7: Have other people live there, right, like rent it out to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could do that.
Speaker 4: No, but we're talking about living it because.
Speaker 7: I'm not living it. I'm a scaredy cat.
Speaker 4: I've seen those movies.
Speaker 2: You move into a house like that, next thing, you know, you're waking up at three thirty in the morning.
Speaker 12: TV.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the TV just turns onto the status.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're standing there for hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I don't know. Like to me, like, don't you want to know who it is that bought this? I mean, I'm sure they got multiple offers. If this house spent only nine days on the market, that that tells you that there are multiple offers.
Speaker 4: And they have to disclose like a house's history.
Speaker 1: Yes they do, right, so that they don't have to put that in the in the listing, like they don't have to advertise that on Zillow, like, hey, come check out the murder house. But they do the disclosures. Yes, of course they do have to disclose it that just happened in there, so the buyer fully aware of what happened in there and said, okay, now let's go forward with it.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: There also is the possibility that, and what we've seen in a lot of area expensive areas, house gets bulldozed and they build something new and it's worth way more at the end of the day.
Speaker 7: See I like that more.
Speaker 1: But do you that still happened on your pody.
Speaker 2: Like where it was, but not in those same walls.
Speaker 7: We're putting up new walls.
Speaker 2: But the energy is still there.
Speaker 7: Isn't the energy everywhere at this point?
Speaker 2: I mean, but not that specific murder energy.
Speaker 8: See.
Speaker 1: I don't even believe in you know, spirits and ghosts and stuff like that. I don't believe in that but even and I love a good cause. I love a good new estate transaction. But I don't know if I could be No, if there was enough years removed, maybe, but this is too silly. It's like way too soon.
Speaker 2: This is off.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could do it.
Speaker 2: I don't think I can live there, Gray of a shout out. Let's do that?
Speaker 9: We do?
Speaker 1: We do?
Speaker 2: We do?
Speaker 1: We got a husband in my DMS. He's asked if I could give them a shout out from His name is JTZ. I don't know if that's what his wife call him or just his Instagram handle, but he said he want shout out his wife for their ten year anniversary. He said, his beautiful wife, Shannon. He says he married a real one. They just got back from Maui and she raw dogged the flight there and back, and he wants to say happy anniversary. He loves her and he's taken her to the ranch this weekend. I don't know what that means, but could you guys raw dog a flight from here ranch probably to Maui and back.
Speaker 2: No psychopath ever since I found out that includes sleeping like you can't sleep either.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, you have to sit there and stare at the back of the yeah, way back and see its entire time. I can't do it like if he did it once, like just to see if you can do it. Fine, but you don't do it both the whole party doing that. That's like, yeah, that's crazy. But shout out to you guys. Ten anniversary Guy the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Right now, let's kick off our meeting in the ladies room.
Speaker 12: Where's my jewelry?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: So I saw this post online, like, this is not my opinion. Somebody else posted this. It was a It was a post that read there's no single woman above thirty who was happy being single, no matter how happy you pretend to be, deep down inside, you want a relationship. And I was like, WHOA, that seems a little a little harsh. Now, typically we would discuss these things, you know, amongst ourselves, and obviously you were always encouraged to weigh in, whether that be on the phones or on the talkbacks, although none of us. I mean, I'm only twenty six and a half and you know I'm in a relationship, Jess, You're in a relationship, Graham.
Speaker 4: You doesn't really apply to you.
Speaker 2: Either. So I wanted to bring on a couple people. Let's go to anonymous. Good morning Anonymous. So what you agree with that this person online and said single women thirty and up. No matter how happy you say you are being single, you want a relationship. Would you agree with that?
Speaker 13: I don't think like us super drastically, but yes I agree. I mean, I'm happy being alone. I'm a solo parent and it's beautiful. I don't share my kid, but at the end of the day, like you want that someone to be able to talk to and understand you on that different level, you know, like the pillow talk is missed, the intimacy, and it's just not the same when you can't share those special moments with your person.
Speaker 2: So everybody wants like a companion.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I think it is companionship.
Speaker 2: But there are so many women who are like, I don't need anybody. I'm perfectly content being by myself. I have the freedom to do whatever I want whenever I want. Like, what about those people?
Speaker 13: It's one hundred percent there, I will say I'm one of those. It speaks it very loudly and clearly. But at the same time, at the end of the night, when everything's quiet. It's like, okay, what about now?
Speaker 4: And it really makes you.
Speaker 13: I guess things sometimes got you.
Speaker 1: All a good companion. I dated my pillow Ye's middle school.
Speaker 13: You're disgusting yourself.
Speaker 7: Yeah, doesn't count.
Speaker 2: Hey, Anonymous, thank you so much for being on. I have a great rest of your day. Let's go to Priscilla. Good morning, Priscilla. Would you agree women thirty en up single? Deep down inside you want a relationship?
Speaker 14: Hi, good morning guys. I only agree with a partial of that statement. I do think that everybody does want a man, but I don't think you need a man.
Speaker 2: To be happy.
Speaker 14: I think there are a lot of women like myself who are in their era of like self growth, self love, and that you surround It's who you surround yourself with that contribute to your happiness more so than having your partner.
Speaker 7: In my opinion, I see that, I see that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say that people who are single can't be happy, because that's obviously not the case, but I do part of me does feel like, deep down inside, everyone does want to be loved, you.
Speaker 14: Know, Yeah, for sure, for sure, Yeah, I definitely agree with that, but it needs to be like the right person for sure. Like since I'm in my thirties now. Earlier in my twenties, I would say that, Yeah, I just like, oh my god, I want a man. I want a man. But now in my thirties, it's like, no, it has to be the right person. I could have a man right now. But someone who want Yeah, like someone who adds value to your life, someone who you want to surround yourself that like you want to be in their energy, you want to be in their presence, you want to do things with them, you want to talk to them, like that type of situation. But I'm very happy to being single now, Like I got my girls that treat me like so well. Jess is one of my really good friends. So yeah, it's just I surround myself with people who love me and would be there for.
Speaker 1: Me until they all get men themselves.
Speaker 2: And yeah that happened.
Speaker 14: Yeah, like j just did.
Speaker 2: All right, Priscilla, thanks so much for being on. Have a great rest of your day, and we have a talk back as well. Weigh in on this topic.
Speaker 14: Good Morning JB Show.
Speaker 12: Coming from a very single woman by choice, I love being single.
Speaker 1: I'm a single mom.
Speaker 6: I do not want a date.
Speaker 2: I don't think that sharing my space with anybody comes great and there's.
Speaker 1: No drama and I can do what I want when I want, and I'm happy.
Speaker 2: See And I think there's a lot of people that feel that way as well.
Speaker 1: I think there is, and I think, I mean, there's a really big amount honestly obviously truth to that. You can of course be very very happy regardless if you're a single or in a relationship. You can find out, you know, find what what is that makes you happy and have that arrangement in your life. But Selena, you mentioned something I think may hold true. I almost think it's like instinctual in humans that you know, we're we long for that connection, connection and being loved.
Speaker 2: And but I don't want to take away from anyship. I don't want to take away from anybody who is single and perfectly content.
Speaker 4: I think that's awesome.
Speaker 2: You're suppose you're supposed to go through that era before being able to share yourself with somebody else.
Speaker 1: But what if, like she just left that talk back, what if she has no this is not an era, this is it?
Speaker 2: That's okay too, if you if you're fulfilled, I think I feel like that's that's fine. Maybe when I say you want connection and to be loved, that doesn't necessarily mean from a romantic partner all the time. Maybe you have a children or your mattress.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that was mostly middle school for me.
Speaker 4: Whatever, there's other things.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Good morning, this is okay.
Speaker 12: I'm just wondering how people that are getting through to win the Disneyland tickets.
Speaker 4: How are you doing it?
Speaker 1: Let me know, you.
Speaker 2: Just got to keep on calling, keep on trying.
Speaker 1: I think it is kind of sheer luck, though, because so many people are calling, and a lot of people get that signal like your car cannot be completed there, and they're asking me my DMS Do I have the right number? Like, yes, you do.
Speaker 4: It also helps if you have twenty phones at once.
Speaker 1: Call again, right, get down your Verizon sign up for twenty new cell phone plans with twenty numbers, and have mal dial Tomorrow six twenty.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, we'll have more Disney tickets for you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Had two chances to win six twenty and then eight to twenty, and that is tomorrow morning here on.
Speaker 4: The JV Show.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go back to our meeting in the ladies room. We were just talking about this post that I saw online. I saw someone say, quote, there's no single woman above thirty who's happy being single, no matter how hard you pretend to be, deep down inside you want a relationship.
Speaker 4: This is going to be the final thought on this.
Speaker 8: Good morning guards.
Speaker 11: This is Maria.
Speaker 14: I agree with.
Speaker 8: The point that we long for companionship and somebody to have a connection with. I don't necessarily think that it has to be a man or a partner in a romantic sense. If the friendships that we have provide that for us, then, like this previous talkback, like we're fulfilled in that something to think about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 1: I agree with that human beings long for connection and community and not need to be a romantic partner that fulfills that need for There you go.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 5: But I can see how it's tough when all of your friends are in relationships and then they're all going on a couple of strips and you're the only one that you're.
Speaker 1: Posting about on social media.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, we'll let you have the final word. There we go, Graham, Do you have something else in our meeting in the ladies' roun I do.
Speaker 1: I wanted to well, first of all, congratulate myself on being the world's greatest TV watching husband of all time. Speaking of companionship, because I'm now hooked on the new season of Real Housewives of Orange County.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, all because the Summerhouse.
Speaker 4: The Summer House done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's done right now. I can't wait for the next season. But we needed a new show. And my you know, my wife wants to watch this, so you know what, let's watch it. And now I'm invested. You guys, the drama. Those seasons actually going to be good. Some seasons the storyline very weak. This one is a good one because the central theme that I can tell developing this season. Look, maybe two episodes in, I don't know how many it have been so far in this season, is that one of the ladies, Shannon Badoor, she recently broke up with this guy she was dating for a long time. I think they were sort of living together, but it was a long term relationship. They break up, met, kind of a messy breakup, and in walks another lady in this group to swoop him up off the trash heap. Now they're together. Now, these two ladies aren't exactly close friends, but it is the same circle of friends. This new lady, Alexis they call her Jesus Jugs. I don't know if you've ever heard of why because in previous season she was very she was and probably still is very religious, and she had some larger big Yeah, somebody called her Jesus Drugs and that nickname stuck. I thought it was pretty funny. Anyways, Jesus Jugs comes in and swoops this guy off the trash heap, and now they are totally totally into each other. And look spoiler alert because because happens in the season, but I saw online that they just got engaged. So after only months of dating months now, these two ladies, Jesus Jugs and Shannon. In the episode I watched, they have like a sit down to try to like, hey, look, we're in the same group of friends. Let's kind of figure out how we're going to navigate this. And it didn't go well. Lots of yelling and Jesus Jugs stormed off. Oh my god, I wanted to ask you, ladies, let's just say you ended things with somebody you've been dating a long time. And somebody in your circle of friends. Again, it's not like your best friend or something, but somebody in your friend group then starts dating that person. Could you continue to see that your friend in this friend group and how would you navigate that? Because I have a feeling this is going to be the central theme of this season. It's going to get messy. Because it was very contentious when the two of them talk.
Speaker 2: It would honestly be really hard. I feel like it helps that they weren't very close like a would you say, like maybe they're just like acquaintances.
Speaker 1: They were more acquaintances through the show, but clearly they're both going to be on this season and be going on the girls trips together and all this stuff and at the same parties and all the same gatherings.
Speaker 2: I'll say this, if if we start at as acquaintances and you start dating my ex, that's all will ever be. We're never gonna get closer because I already don't expect anything more from you. If you're one of my good friends that starts eating dating my ex, cut off.
Speaker 4: We're done an acquaintance, but it's.
Speaker 1: Your ex you're done with that. They weren't cheating on you you're done with this person.
Speaker 5: Your ex knows some type of code.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, you just don't is that Jess? Is that girl code? You can't date somebody that someone in your friend group ever dated, because I feel like that happens quite frequently.
Speaker 7: I don't think it does.
Speaker 1: You don't know anyone that's ever like a friend of yours has no I feel like maybe.
Speaker 7: Specially if you've mentioned that person you know.
Speaker 2: Not to go and talk to that. I do understand, and I would.
Speaker 5: Remove myself from the situation because I don't want to be seeing an ex when I come around to hang out with my friends.
Speaker 1: Like that's but what if you can't get to remove yourself for the group or tell them, you guys get out of here because you're the ex and you're the new check. You guys got to get out of here. It's sort of like a it's sort of like a friend group terf woar, yeah, because you try to make things amicable and okay, we can all hang out together because I.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't want I wouldn't want them to bring the X around if like, hey, I was here first, this is my friend group. But if they're just an acquaintance, I don't think I can ask that of them.
Speaker 1: Chet. Let's say this is a person you would consider to be in your friend group, you're friends with, and they start dating your X. Are you cutting them off? You're done being friends with them?
Speaker 2: I have to say yes. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just feel like it's just off limits.
Speaker 5: And you know, if you especially if you know that I was into this person for a while, we're very romantic, and then you come up and swoop them, I'm just gonna look at you differently.
Speaker 2: But someone that's an acquaintance, I feel like you can't really be that upset because they didn't really have any loyalty to you anyways. Are besties, but if you're like hanging out in this it would be very annoying.
Speaker 4: It would bother me. But you can't be like mad at them.
Speaker 5: But okay, let's maybe look at the other side of things. I don't think you would Jesus.
Speaker 1: Jesus side, no, I guess.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you were dating somebody and you I don't think you would want to bring them to be around their ex right like.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't you? I definitely wouldn't because I know that you guys have history. Yeah, and myself.
Speaker 1: Feeling for and you're gonna be and you know that person's gonna be talking smack about you NonStop. Yeah, I mean it's it's an awkward situation.
Speaker 2: And it doesn't work.
Speaker 4: What show is this again?
Speaker 1: Real Housewives of?
Speaker 4: Or should I start watching this? I kind of want to see Jesus jos.
Speaker 1: Her name is like a Lexus Bellini or something like that. You can look her up. She wasn't she was on some euriliar seasons. I feel like she wasn't on the show for a while, but now obviously she's back because of this this storyline. I'm telling you, this is going to get good this season. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The way, we're all slightly disappointed. Googled Jesus.
Speaker 1: Why are you disappointed? You're expecting like something.
Speaker 2: Was expecting, like some monster ones Like I feel like i' just can't average it looks bad. But when you with the name like Jesus Jugs, I'm expecting like the biggest bazumers I've ever seen, And they're big, don't get me.
Speaker 4: Wrong, but like.
Speaker 1: It's the greatest nickname it's ever been given.
Speaker 2: Rename, I mean his weldy for on the JV show I'm Selina, I'm dead grandmother. Quick?
Speaker 4: Can you recap what we were talking about?
Speaker 1: Because we have a talk back drama on the Real Housewives of Orange County. My wife got me sucked into this show and on the show this season, the main storyline I think is going to be that this one woman on the show, she broke up with her long you know, longtime boyfriend, and now another woman that's in this friend group is now dating that same guy.
Speaker 10: I think there's a time frame set though, Like I dated my lady's best friend like three years before.
Speaker 1: I hooked up with my lady.
Speaker 10: What so I mean there ain't no beef that amount of time. I mean, if you ain't moved on in three years, that's your problem.
Speaker 4: But there's still some type of code you just don't.
Speaker 1: Do that even if enough time has passed, three years is not enough. That kind of got me to thinking in my past, I what did you do? You know, I dated someone for a long time prior to my wife Kate and I. Before she and I started dating, I had hooked up with her best friend. So see it doesn't But were you in.
Speaker 4: A relationship with her?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, I feel like cooking up and relationship is different.
Speaker 1: What do you mean You guys said you could you would never go near somebody that anybody had their ex.
Speaker 4: But they didn't. I mean, I feel like that's different than just a hookup.
Speaker 1: You guys said, girl code, you don't never even look at that person once you know that your time. Did I know both of them?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, there's some loopholes there.
Speaker 1: You just said never. So there hottest.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, the CIA has issued a statement on the Taylor Swift terror plot that was foiled. So apparently it was the CIA that provided intelligence to Austrian authorities and that allowed them to disrupt the plot and arrest for people in connection to what would have been a major tragedy at a Taylor Swift concert in Vienna. Remember she had like three shows lined up, all canceled after this had happened. So Davids Cohen, he's a deputy director of the CIA, they held like some sort of press conference or they were at a summit yesterday and he said, quote, they were plotting to kill a huge number tens of thousands of people at this concert. I'm sure many Americans the Austrians were able to make those arrests because the agency and our partners in the intelligence community provided them information about what this isis connected group was planning to do. This is insane, super scary, super scary. But yes, they were able to prevent it, thankfully. But yeah, that's that's insane. They also kind of mentioned that they this this happens a lot. You know, they get intel and they're warning other countries, although in other instances those other countries aren't able to stop it in time it does happen, but this was one of those times where they were able to catch the people, thank god, really quick. On a much much lighter note, I came across as a blind item. I was hoping you guys could help me out with this.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what's a blind item against.
Speaker 2: A blind item? A lot of people on social media or online, they will, I guess from a source, hear something, and so when they share it, they don't say who it's about. It's a it's a blind item.
Speaker 1: And it's about someone without saying who it's about.
Speaker 4: Yes, So here's what I saw.
Speaker 2: What former A list pop starlet is being pressured to make changes to her plans but not yet announced tour. The promoter is worried and won't sell an arenas in the US overseas it should do okay. They don't want another j Lo situation, So she's been urged to agree to do amphitheaters in the US because it's less risky. I don't know why my mind automatically went to Selena Gomes.
Speaker 1: Oh, but it says that part.
Speaker 2: It's a former, a former A list pop starlet.
Speaker 1: You don't think Selena Gomes is still currently on the A list? You think she's a b less celebrity right now?
Speaker 4: She's No, she's definitely murders on the.
Speaker 1: Building and we there's an article written about every time she sneezes and you know what I mean, she's she's at the forefront right now. It definitely a Do you think if Selena Gomes went out and tried to sell out big stadium tours it would sell out?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think it would either. But I don't think this is about her. What is it about Carlie ray Jepson. No, call me maybe or call me whatever.
Speaker 2: That's no, that's not it.
Speaker 1: That song was huge.
Speaker 4: She was never a list.
Speaker 1: Okay, so sorry, okay, so.
Speaker 2: Think again a former a list pop star. The promoter is like, you're not going to sell out these arenas do smaller venues.
Speaker 1: I think, look before we, you know, bash some other figures here. I think that's true of almost everyone right now. After tour after tour, some are getting flat out canceled by artists that I would assume could sell, like maybe not sell out arenas, but sell decently.
Speaker 2: I don't think we're necessarily bashing anyone. It's just the times that we're in Pink shows are not selling out. I feel like Pink.
Speaker 4: Will always sell out.
Speaker 1: They always fill these arenas a big arena tour, Like I think you just did you think you think Pink would sell.
Speaker 7: I mean, I feel like Pink was just recently on on a.
Speaker 1: Tour, but was she selling out places like Levi's fifty five thousand or whatever.
Speaker 7: That's a good question.
Speaker 5: What about like Alicia Keys, we haven't heard, no heard going on?
Speaker 2: Has to be somebody to just dropped new music. Who would be going on a tour that's not announced but it is planning Christina Aguilar. No, is it Katy Perry?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 1: That hat.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying. She did drop a new song and I and it flopped, Yeah, a little bit, just like her whole album makes I think.
Speaker 1: It's Katy Perry former a list.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, she was big.
Speaker 4: It's about Katy.
Speaker 1: Once you start being a judge on Americans say.
Speaker 2: That's why she was quitting Idol to Doom music and she wanted to go on tour things.
Speaker 1: I think that's gotta be wrong. Katy Perry probably assumed that, yes, I'm quitting Idol, I'm gonna drop this huge single. It's gonna be a worldwide phenomenon, like because she's experienced that in the past with some of her songs. And then boom go out on a world tour and people are gonna be lining up down the block for seats. And then they're like wait, wait, wait, wait, wait just a second.
Speaker 2: That's crazy to think about considering how big she was in the music world. And she announces this tour and then she's gonna be here at the bill Gram Like, Hey, I'm just saying it's a much smaller venue than like her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, remember that time. My sister spent the night at Katy Perry's house. No, that's my one connection to Katy Perry.
Speaker 4: Wait, we need to hear this.
Speaker 1: It was a bachelorette party, not Katy Perry's bachelorette party. And Katy Perry wasn't even there. It was somebody. My sister still spent the night at Katy Perry's house in Monacita. Was her house because it was just the woman that's whose bachelorette party. It was his friends with Katy Perry, and Katy Perry is like, you guys can use my house.
Speaker 7: Wow, But she didn't invite Katy Perry.
Speaker 1: I'm sure she was, but she was probably too busy being Katy Perry trying to sell out. Anyways, my sister spent the night of Katy Perry's house one time.
Speaker 2: Did she go into her room and like her medicine cabinet.
Speaker 1: Katy Perry's house, that's the first thing you do, you snoop around.
Speaker 2: Didn't happen.
Speaker 1: There's probably cameras everywhere in there, don't you think if you.
Speaker 4: Had to go snoop. I don't think it's like her actual house though, can't be.
Speaker 1: She lives in Monacito chet it was her actual house. I bet my life on it. Why don't you guys believe me? What am I going to make this story?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: You guys, how amazing does a trip to Vegas sound?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Take me with you?
Speaker 2: All right? We have your chance, so win a trip for the iHeartRadio Music Festival to see Big Sean on the weekend. Do a leap, but doja cat. There's so many names on this plus we're gonna throw one a thousand bucks. Your chance to win that is on standby Graham. You mentioned that you're the best TV husband there is, and I'll give it to you. You are, Yeah, you are you and you are from now watching Real Housewives of Orange County.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's watching. I'm watching by default.
Speaker 2: Good morning JV Sam. This is Natalie from Martinez.
Speaker 12: Graham.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy you're watching The Real Housewives.
Speaker 6: I've secretly been waiting for you to watch it because I need to hear your opinions on it and Selena, you.
Speaker 4: Should absolutely start watching it.
Speaker 7: Essin cheedy, you need to jump on this train, Graham.
Speaker 2: It gets pretty juicy.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: Lie and now their Alexis is threatening to expose Shannon some more, and it's starting to get real ugly. Anyways, BUYE love Me Jesus jugs.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, watch Okay, it's on Bravo of course, is that like on TV?
Speaker 2: I don't you know I stream so yeah, we don't have that.
Speaker 1: Bravo is streamable on your favorite platforms aka Boulu and Peacock and whatever.
Speaker 4: Okay, that all right?
Speaker 2: Will we actually watch though, ladies, it's good real drama.
Speaker 1: Just take your word for it, Jess. You're watching a lot of love off the Grid or something. This is this is better than that good drama.
Speaker 2: Right Tuesday morning, watch here on the JV show. We turn it over to just to find out what she's watching. Give us, you know, let's talk about what's happening in reality TV.
Speaker 4: Maybe this could be your next one, Jess.
Speaker 1: I'm here for it, all right, we'll do Like how my wife and I were watching it again. We're a couple episodes into the current season of Real Housewives of Orange County and they said something on the show like this is the you know, eighteenth season of this, and I was like, you want to know what said, I've probably seen the majority of those seasons.
Speaker 2: Is there anyone that's been on, like one of the ladies that's been on the entire series came?
Speaker 1: I think she's been on every single season. I think she's the only one that's been on since the very very beginning. I could be wrong, but.
Speaker 4: She's and how different does she look?
Speaker 1: Very She no longer has a belly button.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm trying to get rid of mine too.
Speaker 1: Is that it's like she's enough tummy tucks.
Speaker 4: I feel like it just goes away.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. What's happened just clearly had something. There's no look, there's no belly button there.
Speaker 2: They have a.
Speaker 4: Belly button stickers you can put on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you.
Speaker 5: Remember that was a taller.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she can use one of those because I don't think she has a belly button.
Speaker 2: So awkward, all right?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.