Speaker 1: I have found the greatest cheese it'd have ever. It is so good.
Speaker 2: I got it at a Brazilian steakhouse. All of a sudden, the cheese got rolled up. All he had was this cheese. I'm like, dude, this is better than the steak. And then I found it online. And now the frogs are disappearing.
Speaker 3: All right, w etic with I'll show you gone ruling it be exactly with similar sweep of sewing it Tom hold out shaw shank through the sewer.
Speaker 4: Kid, Now what chilling at day Eagle? Yeah, we doing it. Three o'clock on the dock. Got a habit for my house, a golf status. Howard starting to get cratic, shows that enough multiplied like a rabbit.
Speaker 1: Tune in, zone out, crank it up, beat the habit I won. I hang out with her friends, rocking it on the Lady my own moist.
Speaker 5: Kid on her radio.
Speaker 3: It's time.
Speaker 1: All baby baby Ktsina.
Speaker 4: All up on radio.
Speaker 1: Yes, Happy Thursday, everybody.
Speaker 2: It's a world famous Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Thank you for making the Ben and Skin Show apart of your daily routine. I'm Ben Rogers. Joe by Jeff Skan Wade, Kevin KT Turner, Christina Kray a little baby corn bread Ray?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: Wait what did you say, Kitty?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: So I was setting her up to go high pitch? Yeah, you go low?
Speaker 2: She goes, Hi, I've got some time to kill after the show, but you do, man. So my wife and my wife she went to she drove back to Tuscaloosa with my son. He's going back. He's going to be there for three straight weeks and then he's going to return home and finish up, finish up summer here with us. But he's moving out of He lived in a dorm. And when I dropped him off at his dorm us here, when my wife and I did, I felt so bad for him. I was like, man, this sucks. The smallest room I've ever seen. And he's living in a dorm and it was a dorm room, that was a dorm suite, okay. And he was gonna be living with three complete strangers. So he left living with us in our house his whole life to go live in a dorm in Tuscaloosa in a room the side of a shoe box with three complete strangers.
Speaker 1: That's That's most storms nowadays, isn't it. That's how you and t was too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, they And then there's like a suite like a like a bathroom for all on different sides. There's two guys, one room for me, that's what it was for me too, that's not what everyone right too. And then just one community bathroom down show dude. Yeah, so that's what it was for us. And the seedious things happening in that bathroom really. Oh yes, like what well, so here's a great thing.
Speaker 1: Here's a great thing.
Speaker 5: About Jester Eastah. I lived at ut Floor seven was a male floor. Floor six was a female floor, and the only thing that separated it was the elevator.
Speaker 1: So it was basically co ed dorms. Okay, right, I mean.
Speaker 5: You know, once you have eighteen to nineteen year olds out of the house for the first time, all living like one floor apart, it's anything goes and they're all on vacation.
Speaker 2: They're all on paid vacation to go to college. I remember I was thinking about the room.
Speaker 5: Okay, so the room that I lived in, and I knew my roommate. He didn't go to high school with us, but I went to junior hiving. This dude, Stacey, So Our dorm room was about two thirds the size of this studio room. But I remember thinking it was the greatest place I'd ever been in my life, because it wasn't in my parents' house, right, like you're on freedom Oh man.
Speaker 1: Well he was.
Speaker 2: He was living in that dump, and I felt so bad for him. We dropped him off and then drove nine and a half hours away and left him there alone. But he had an awesome semester some year rather and he's doing great. And so anyways, he's he's moving into a house with three buddies now, and so this house is really nice, and so my wife went to go up there and get him situated in his new house and all that.
Speaker 1: Her flight gets back in town tonight at nine thirty.
Speaker 2: It's not really convenient for me, right because she's flying into levet Field and we live in Salina. Oh you got to pick her up, So I got to pick her up. We don't have to, and so I have to at some point tonight I will have to go to love Field Airport. And so we record at the iHeart Studios here at the toll Wade six thirty five. So I've got some I want to present you guys with the options of what I might do with this free time.
Speaker 1: I like this.
Speaker 2: Okay, I could go ahead and drive home, but that's going to be forty five minutes each way, forty five minutes home and then an hour to love Field.
Speaker 1: So that's going to be an if I go home to Salina.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm always faced with, right, because I'm I live nowhere near anything, and so I could Option one, I just drive home and do a bunch of driving tonight.
Speaker 1: Right yep. Option two. And by the way, if I go home, I have some wars going on.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I have a war going on with some birds, other ones that won't swallow. There's swallows in the front and there's dove in the back. I think they're due. I don't know if they kind of look like pigeons.
Speaker 1: That's the bird.
Speaker 2: I got a lot of bird problems. So I'll be at war with birds, yep. I'll be at war with my seventeen year old who doesn't want to get a summer job.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: And I've given him the countdown. I've like, you've got ten days to get a job, or I take away your car and your computer. Good job, A sco he's doing nothing about it, so it's just days are just passing by and he's not even looking.
Speaker 1: I'd like to make an offer on this, Okay, you can.
Speaker 2: I'm at war with my daughter who loves hanging out with one of her best friends who has a twin brother. So there's always boys her age around every time my daughter is so I'm not really at war with her. I'm just with war with the fact that her friend as a twin So all that's waiting for me at home? Or I could go watch Mission Impossible again. No, dude, just branch out. We can watch something else here. Why Christina, why are you laughing?
Speaker 5: Because I haven't even seen it once yet, and you're like, I could go watch Mission Impossible again.
Speaker 1: I have a question.
Speaker 5: I kind of seen it three times already, right, I mean you have no Betty.
Speaker 2: Times have you seen mische Well, I've only technically seen it once. That was the early sneak preview that none of you guys would go to with me. Why would immediately? Why wouldn't you? Okay, why would you choose that over friendship.
Speaker 1: Just because it's a better movie?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: I disagree with it.
Speaker 2: I mean, friendship is awesome, But you could watch it on your phone if you If you want to really go get the full studio experience, you go get the Dolby THHX around sound.
Speaker 1: You go get Tom f and Cruise.
Speaker 5: I can't tell you how many times a day some dumb scene from Friendship pops.
Speaker 2: That's what it's like. If you watch, I think you should leave. Like the movie sucks compared to the show. The show is significantly better than the movie. Movie is great, but it's like, that's what we've been trying to say to you for years. That show is so good, right.
Speaker 1: I've probably seen six episodes of it. Yeah, and it's funny. Yeah, London, you could go see the Phoenician Scheme. Is that out yet tomorrow? But no, then you can't go see it.
Speaker 5: A lot of theaters really comes out on Thursday. Oh yeah, so it's out the release States tomorrow, but you can go see it today where. Uh, well, you could go to the village on the Parkway nine right there in Addison, Dude, go see it out there by the Pluckers. You like Wes Anderson, you can go see a Ballerina, the John Wick prequel on Armos.
Speaker 2: I understand why they turned that whole thing into Fast and Furious. They don't need to keep making those.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're well, it's gonna be about her now, and she's gonna do this for some times. You know, she's been hanging around with No yeah one Tomas Cruise.
Speaker 1: Oh it's I'm promoting her movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they've been holding hands and Okay, damn well he may have gotten out. Okay, as invite talked to Katie Holmes recently. No, no, you can just see the Lelo and Stitch remake, No. Five Action remake, Final Destination Blood. I've never been into this. Just all things you can go do today. Yeah, and this free time that you've been gifted, right, well, you get squeezed nine he Honestly, you know what I'd rather do more than anything is play pickleball. Go to pickleball to you you have to have multiple people.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Go to pickleball Kingdom on the other side of the highway.
Speaker 2: Is it just pick up pickleball? Like you just walk in and you can just play with anybody. If you have your racket with you whosha, I don't have it with you, dog. If you can go who shows up to who shows up with three people and like, oh, we just need one. Is there anyone here by themselves? I'll go knock it around with you. If it's under twenty dollars, I'll go to pickleball Kingdom and really, have you ever played twenty Have you ever played pickleball?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Once I had a drink in my hand.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 2: I'll put you on a Ben Rodgers Pickleball scholarship if you'll go play with me. Oh yeah, I'll get you a membership. I was going to say, the twenty dollars is not a barrier. Dude, he will pay for you if you'll go hit a pickleball with him. Yeah, I did wear pants though, that's part of the that's part of the sport.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. Yeah, it is this big the denim bracket.
Speaker 2: Anyways, if you have some suggestions on what I should do with this free time, holler at me on social media. Coming up next again, we're you gonna take us in things. Skin Waite is tracking, I'm gonna do some fear mongering. Ooh that's delicious. It's coming your way in just over three minutes. Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: That's next