Speaker 1: Yeah, no, thank you.
Speaker 2: I I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Am I in trouble? Do you work here? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I was just getting in line to go on that, you know, and that roller coaster there? Yeah, I just started raining out of absolutely nowhere. I heard that happens here a lot. You know, it just pours down rain out of absolutely Oh.
Speaker 1: Then it's just torrential.
Speaker 2: But then you dry up really quickly, so hopefully. I well, I know, I know it can be kind of slippery whenever you're getting into one of those coaster rads, but I figured it'd be I'd be fairly, you know, not less than damp when I get up there. What. Oh yeah, no, I guess it got as wet as anyone else as quickly. I mean, the rain was dropping on me just as much as anyone else. Oh yeah, no, I'm from out of town. I just a couple of sights away or whatnot.
Speaker 1: How about you?
Speaker 2: Oh you're well, I guess you would be local if you worked here.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't work here?
Speaker 2: Oh oh sorry, until I forgot why you brought Is there a reason why you called me over?
Speaker 1: Uh huh, well yeah, no, my shirt's pink. It's looked down.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my goodness, no, this makes perfect sense. Why everybody was staring at me while I was walking around? Oh my god, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, So you mean to.
Speaker 2: Tell me that absolutely everyone around here. I well, I guess I'm not the wallflowers. I was driving with two headlats, not one. My gosh, everyone could see. This is so embarrassing. How did I not get kicked out?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I I guess I could have worn a bra, but I, like, you know, I'm I'm a of a size where I.
Speaker 2: Don't have to always wear one that frequently.
Speaker 1: It doesn't get in the way. Jesus, this is so I should go back to my hotel. I should.
Speaker 2: Oh that's Nansia. Oh oh the view you mean of Magic Mountain? Like?
Speaker 1: It is pretty?
Speaker 2: It's kind of pretty. It's what oh uh oh the view of Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh goodness, oh you met me?
Speaker 2: Thank you now. I'm just not used to compliments like that.
Speaker 1: You're sweet. No, that's a good idea.
Speaker 2: I could go to one of the gift shops and it's gonna be stupidly expensive, but I guess it's a souvenir of not just having a souvenir but also one of convenience. Gosh, no wonder all those dads were staring at me, and all those wives were moms were looking at me like I'm a Harlot proper Jezebel. What Jazabel Jazebel? I don't know, Southern we see it both ways. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not too much of a hunger with people that don't know, but I guess how are you here?
Speaker 1: Just thank you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you know where the closest gift shop is. I'm gonna have to go through that line because all ride spit out in a gift shop, which means sometimes you have to go through line in order to What am I gonna do? Just keep my hands around my chest and look like a t.
Speaker 1: Rex walking around. Guys, I'm looking for you T shirt.
Speaker 2: Gosh, this is I don't know what I'm gonna do? This is how about that one over there? That one right there? You see?
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't look like they have any.
Speaker 2: T shirts there either. Cheese, I should stop bothering you. I'm sorry, really, you don't mind how I'm.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm kind of the ore. The problem is I'm really short, so it's difficult to even see where anything this stuff is. With this people, Hydra just feels like every time I look, there's even more people. Do you see any other gift shops around?
Speaker 1: What? Well, no, I don't have a jacket or any really, you give me your jacket.
Speaker 2: Gosh, you were just you're honestly the sweetest, You're so kind, You're just.
Speaker 1: That is just.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's that is very comforting.
Speaker 1: Oh no, well it looks like I'm wearing a dress. Well I'm only five, but what shoes on? All right? Well, no, this will do fun. Now I don't have to worry about them.
Speaker 2: Anybody getting a good look what he means, zip it up more?
Speaker 1: It's warm. Oh you can get a.
Speaker 2: Nice view from above. Yep, Nope, that's okay. Well just there we go, and all right, so where to Where are we gonna go?
Speaker 1: Down that way?
Speaker 2: Maybe that's what I could get to. Maybe I could get a hoodie or a jacket. But then it's gonna be so warm.
Speaker 1: I could get both. I could have one around my waist. We can act like.
Speaker 2: It's the nineties again. And I can get a shirt.
Speaker 1: I can get a shirt and just throw it over so what's that?
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you. I'm not entirely sure what to you mean by that? But no, I'm not related to shee hulk.
Speaker 1: I do lift. I like to work out. I get it tim pretty frequently. What okay? Right down? Yeah? Right down?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: Do you mind if I stand over here? You're too kind? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, you're really sweet, you are. Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I should be a little bit slower. It's easy for me to navigate crowds because I can kind of just bulldoze my way through people's hips and mid drifts. But I guess when you're a little bit taller, knock it into people's heads is harder.
Speaker 1: Oh, you want me to knock my head into your I'm sorry, I don't know if I understand. Oh oh, oh.
Speaker 2: Oh my, oh you are you have quite a way with words. Well, words do come out of your mouth, so I guess you would have a way with your lips and you want to oh, oh, you know, this is a do you mind if I do you mind if I get into your Thank you? Sorry to whisper, but you know this is a family friendly park.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Saying things like that is too if it's if it's too a tapoo. You know, maybe maybe we should be a little careful. Oh well, I guess it would be nice to have you a whispered in my ear. I am, it is rather rare to make somebody who is a green turned pink.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: Oh did you just say that you want to get into my pink? I you you, sir, You you are a dirty, dirty birdie. Oh goodness, no, just find myself fanning myself. It is a Jesus.
Speaker 1: It is getting really really warm in you're high?
Speaker 2: Am, Where are you staying at?
Speaker 1: Which hotel is?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm not this one.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely beautiful on the inside. Oh yeah, no, I'm mmmm.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I wouldn't mind.
Speaker 2: If you explored my cave of wonders too. You have got me going like ma wanna and USh? Oh yeah, bad, take No, let's go with one's adult.
Speaker 1: Ma wanna adult? Malanna?
Speaker 2: You know eighteen, she's totally eighteen. You've got me. I'm just trying to say, like, I.
Speaker 1: I don't know you. Wow, you have a better way with words than me.
Speaker 2: I just want you to be a part of my world, over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: If you know what I mean? No, you just again, no.
Speaker 2: One really learns with me like that, and you're just so bold, and really you're not that bold with anyone. I'm the first person that you've been this forward with.
Speaker 1: Talk about how.
Speaker 2: To make a girl feel super special. I don't know, just I'd imagine that if you were like this, of any girls, you'd have her pants charmed right off of her. Well, I mean, I'm still I'm not exactly wearing pants or shorts, aren't they No? No?
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, no, you're right.
Speaker 2: I think they would look much better on your floor than mine.
Speaker 1: Woo okay, goodness, goodness?
Speaker 2: What why would I call you mawie?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I will definitely say thank you if you were able to do that.
Speaker 1: Again, I think maybe.
Speaker 2: It's better if I would get back to the whole whispering. I don't know if we should be talking about this. What? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, is that a brave comment?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, no, no. I don't have red curly hair, but you are making me feel all kinds of brave right now, for sure. Jesus goodness. Hmm, No, don't worry. I would love.
Speaker 1: Nothing more than to have you.
Speaker 2: Take a nice long lawn exploration tour of my Treasure Island. Listen here, Okay, I your hands are you are pretty handy?
Speaker 1: Oh goodness.
Speaker 2: I I really think that we should nix all the Disney puns.
Speaker 1: But oh, what do you mean? It's a small world. I mean I am short? Oh you meant? And yeah, yeah, it would be a very tight squeeze.
Speaker 2: Indeed, I think we should nix all of this and we should head back, perhaps too, yeah, to this one, and maybe I have a guided tour of your launching so that we can once set no, no, because I know that you're absolutely going to yep. Yeah, I figured you can make a princess and the frog refferends. Almost there, almost there, almost there.
Speaker 1: I figured. I figured.
Speaker 2: I figured, Look, I need you to stay at least arm length away from me while we head back to uh huh no, no, no, trust me. I am promising you you definitely have a ticket to my magic Kingdom. I want nothing more than to rot your matterhorn and I instead of people mover when we get the bed mover, let's let's go. Let's you've got me knocking into walls now, let's.
Speaker 1: No, that's m m.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I would love to have you knocking my boots too. Let's get an uber and what.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, what's the dances of?
Speaker 2: I mean, I I'm not exactly like that either.
Speaker 1: I'm not really that big into one that stands.
Speaker 2: But you are beyond Timpton and we're on vacation. And what's the chances of what? No, I have no problem getting in my phone number?
Speaker 1: You mean after? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, you seem really cool. It'll be fun anyone that can make this number of puns, anyone who can catch me off guard when it comes to flirting. And then you saw a girl who's getting a bunch of attention she didn't realize she was getting and in a way that could end up not working out on her benefit, and you tried to help them.
Speaker 1: You clearly have.
Speaker 2: A very sweetheart, a wonderful mind, and honestly, the most interesting thing about a guy is someone who can get into another person's brain and get them so intrigued that the rest doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: And you're cute? What do you mean? No one's told you you're cute.
Speaker 2: You're an absolute adorable one. Oh I'm sorry, Well you know what, No, I didn't say you're drop dead hot sexy that you should be on the cover of a magazine or whatnot, because that's just even they're not real. Those are photoshopped and fake and vapid. You are beyond beyond cute and so many other ways. And definitely definitely have you not called me over when I was scanning around what a senior and thought cute and then to find out you have such a devilish, devious mind disius out.
Speaker 1: I know it's going to start coming up with words.
Speaker 2: Why don't we finish this conversation in the uber back to the hotel and we can maybe talk about a couple of other things that you're interested in, and instead of just going straightforward.
Speaker 1: To kill, maybe we can turn this into more of a day. I love that idea. And look, you just proved yourself to be even more of a gentleman.
Speaker 2: You took a sure thing and you slowed it down because you want it to be more. You're a wonderful bet bet. Let's go, Hey, guys, seeing Alexander here. I want to say thank you to Oliver for the two hundred dollars tip. I also got an anonymous tip for fifteen dollars. I'm not sure who it is. Thank you though, if you don't know. In the description box below there's a link where you can go through stream Labs in order to send tips. Since I am demonetized, it helps out a lot and I really really appreciate it. Also, thank you to all the patrons. I think I'm going to start in tomorrow's video have a scrolling ticker for everybody who is silver or above so that you can see the names of the people who are helping support the channel. I'm also going to be adding some more benefits to Silver Tire, because if my book is coming out, it will be out by the end of the month straight up. And outside of also putting the names of those who have donated to it and tipped, I will also be releasing the digital version for free on Patreon for those who are silver and above. So yay, happy days.
Speaker 1: I want to Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, inspiration I keep I'm trying to also always remember the inspiration to add those. So today's story happened almost entirely outside of me being a goblin and outside of a guy telling me that I'm the one with the headlights. So I was out at Disney World with Starlet Audios because she's my real life best friend, and I was wearing a light colored shirt with no bra, and I was wondering why people were staring at me after it poured down rain. And I promise you, while it was light colored, it should have been dark enough to be fine. But I'm also a tanned skinned woman. I'm half white, half black, so I have slightly darker skin. And so while that's would have been fine for most people, it was not fine for me. And I was wondering, like why all these men were staring at me and women too, and people were turning around and looking at me.
Speaker 1: And I got on a few rides and no one told me anything.
Speaker 2: And it just turns out that like apparently the Disney employees were They're used to it. They understand it. They understood I was dredged wet because it right in Orlando, it like rains for like ten seconds, like torrential amounts, and then it stops, so you get soaked, and then you go ten minutes and you're dry, and then.
Speaker 1: It happens again. That just kept happening.
Speaker 2: It was the worst, and yet uh, I would do it again. But like it was Star who was giggling the entire time, who was like, hey, here's why people keep staring at you. I look down and it's just full on headlights.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god. So I ended up having to put.
Speaker 2: The t Rex thing is literally what I did. I put my hands up and I'm like t resent around and I go to the gift shop and I go in and I get a shirt in a darker shirt and it was huge. It was like the only thing that fit. Either it did not fit me. It was like were too small or it was a three XL, so I had to get a three XL. This thing was like down to my knees. It looked like I ended up buying like a lanyard and using it as a belt to belt it so it looked kind of cute. And throughout the day I started buying like jewelry pieces and stuff so I could like look fashionable, like tucking the sleeves up and whatnot.
Speaker 1: It was it was an event.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so that happened, and I thought it would be a fun video where it's like me being the one being flustered. And I also mixed it with another story where I did have a very shy nerd boy hit on me. He'd never hit on anyone else. I confirmed it with his friends and family. As we got to know each other, and I was beyond bewildered.
Speaker 1: I'm usually I'm.
Speaker 2: Good when i'm hitting on someone top tier. Someone starts hitting on me, my brain short circuits and it's harder for me to keep up with them. I guess going tet is not it's it's not me.
Speaker 1: It's not me. I wasn't prepared for it. And then when I thought.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's go do something fun, if you know what I mean, like brown chicken, fat cow.
Speaker 1: He turned around and he was like, I, actually.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for something more from you, so like, let's go have fun, but also we can have fun, but I want this to not be a one time thing.
Speaker 1: And I was like my heart and he was fun. He was fun.
Speaker 2: We didn't officially start dating, unfortunately, because we just realized our lives were going into different directions.
Speaker 1: I was working for a.
Speaker 2: Production company where I was traveling all the time, and he didn't travel that much. And it's just it's really difficult when you have a job that requires you do a lot of traveling to be with someone who doesn't understand the lifestyle or they want to start settling down.
Speaker 1: But we are still friends to day. He is an absolute sweetheart.
Speaker 2: Anyways, guys, this has vinzena Alexander. I will see you in the next video.
Speaker 1: Bye.