Speaker 1: Hey, I'm Angie and I'm Ryan and we're Love Spirals.
Speaker 2: Here we are back for another Chilling with Love Spirals podcast. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we've got lots of news, as you can imagine. I don't even remember how long it's been since that last one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after Newmanon right, Yeah, yeah, which is a few months ago.
Speaker 1: Anyways, the big, big, big news is that one week ago, yesterday, we released a new song.
Speaker 2: It's the podcast. Yeah, we're really excited. It's called not Myself and that, strangely is recorded around the time of Newmanon. I had this big creative burst back in the cold months in winter early this year. I kind of wrote the two and we recorded the two around the same time, and strangely decided to go with newman On first, even though we finished. If we finished Not Myself first, that's the same thing. That was the first moment I thought NEWMANA would be a good comeback song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad we want newman On first.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like it's you know, really solid songwriting and everything. And thank you everyone who like added your Spotify and playlist or played.
Speaker 2: The thousands of you. That was amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then we put out the the remix that we hinted at on the last podcast, druma based mix.
Speaker 2: And then the instrumental guitar focus.
Speaker 1: To this day, the instrumental guitar Focus is only on band camp, so if you haven't heard it yet, you can go check it.
Speaker 2: Out over on band camp there.
Speaker 1: Yes, so yeah, so not myself. I just I kind of just so much time was going by after Newman On, and like life kept changing and moving, and I was like, let's just get it out, let's just get it out. So I just really quickly got together and I got that album art, which the album art for Not Myself is was actually one of the ones I had pitched Ryan for Newmanon, and then we decided to go. I think what we went with was way better though your moody photographs.
Speaker 2: It went along with the whole the video concept. Yeah, just a consistent theme there, yeah yeah, yeah, perfect goes along with the vertical format flower based video you made for it too, So again a consistent theme sort of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know we're getting a little better.
Speaker 2: Yeah you learned something once you're hit fifty seven years old.
Speaker 1: That yeah, so not myself. I feel like it really goes with the change of the seasons too.
Speaker 2: That was one advantage of waiting a few months and releasing it now if we got our winter kind of STOs. It's cold here finally in southern California. Yeah, at the at the equinox that we're having now, the autumnal equinox, so it's kind of nice to have the cold weather coming for a lot of us. And the song I think is I wrote it during some really cold weather, so I think it's starting to fill the moods again now that I had when I wrote the song when we.
Speaker 1: I know you were not the only one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I came, I came up the music. Yeah, I mean I was thinking I was making all the music together. Yeah. I'm not trying to diminish your amazing vocals on this song at all. Don't give it right.
Speaker 1: People don't really know how songs get made here a little tiny Yeah.
Speaker 2: It usually starts off with a loop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this one's got that great piano loop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a really start off with that piano sound. Yeah. Then I started laying stuff. I think once I got the acoustic guitar and the and the drum beat, the song is really starting to take form and it's the more stuff like bass, guitarmospherics.
Speaker 1: As I recall, I think it came very shortly after doing that remix for Trying to Go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we went right into this song after that. That was for Project Records, and I'm really proud. I think that's the best remix I've ever done. And and she's gotten on it too. Of course that's the Love Spirals remix. I gotta get her voice on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you were still kind of thinking like in this kind of like retro really loop bass, like a strong narrative lyric thing. Yeah, so you said to me, I was thinking about maybe could you do something that's like not such a strong like lyric based vocal And I was like, oh, yeah, yeah, I could totally do that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's it's something that's more like samples like I would have done in nineteen ninety nine or two thousand and five or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Okay, that sounds fun. And the thing is like, so I keep a lot of lyrics. I used to write them in a book, but now I write them on my phone for obvious reasons. So I just so I just start looking through there and I have like little snatches of poetry. Sometimes I think of a line or two or maybe one verse, but I don't finish the whole song. So I was like just looking for something that I thought was really evocative and would tell a story and the like the least amount of words possible basically. So I found that I don't know who I am, but I know I'm not myself, which I'm sorry to say. I do not remember writing it. And the thing is with notes too. As soon as you update a note, it changes the date, so I don't always know the date that I wrote it either. But anyway, so I found that, and so we started We started just recording kind of like ad libs, yeah or less.
Speaker 2: Just had to come and just sing off the top of your head, like your lyrics and this whatever stuff you know, came up and I can't.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. We came with it the hums and that once.
Speaker 2: We get which once we get a bunch of stuff recorded, we'll just go and edit it and start playing with it, and then that'll start determining the structure of the song. Oh, I should have a new section here, breakdown the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So and then I think we kind of learned from some of our other experiences recently, like it's cool to get something like really evocative right up front, yeah, starting with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what she means is, I don't wait for the cool, Like people don't make listeners wait like thirty or sixty seconds.
Speaker 1: Of something cool, something we've always kind of.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, that may have been cool in the eighties and nineties and stuff, and now people have sort of attention spans know I they're going to click next on Spotify.
Speaker 1: Or I know we don't want you guys, So it would make.
Speaker 2: Sure at the beginning, within the first five to ten seconds, listeners know there's gonna be some cool stuff, even though we're starting kind of chill.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, we did that on the on the Saint Love, We're like, oh, let's put that really cool vocal right up front, so they know there's gonna be some ethereal vocals that it's going to take a while to get into.
Speaker 2: But they're going to be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because Yeah, on Alan Electronico's original song, it's just like a robot.
Speaker 1: Voice, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Not a beautiful ethere woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm not even sure if that robot voice is a wonder if it's like him singing yeah with format shifts everything, you don't know.
Speaker 2: Kind of crazy vot Cooder, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. So that was fun to lay in all those different vocals, and you know, we tried to affect them all in a way that made them all stand out. So it ends up forming like a really nice kind of like a Rondelay style.
Speaker 2: Our production styles have been evolving over the years too. That said, even though there's a lot of new tricks song, a lot of them, really, when I listen to it, I really I don't know about you guys. You guys can comment down, but I feel like I'm like taking back like twenty twenty five years or something like that soul. I mean, it doesn't sound fully retro, but it kind of does. Live with the drum beat, the chill out kind of down tempo BPM and stuff. It reminds me just my past, I tell you. Sometimes I tell you I just visualize walking around like San Francisco in the late nineties or something like that. So that's my personal memories. I'm sure your guys will be different. If you're especially if you're older and you have you know, adultish memories from the nineteen nineties and stuff for two thousands.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of our listeners are older.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, like I suppose that Newman on, even though has some retro references as far as sounds or genre, I consider it very kind of modern sound but our song. But yeah, not myself, the production, Yeah, not myself. I just I feel it's just like my like a beautiful homage to the past and without sounding like trying to like you know, like you hear some eighties bands are really trying to be eighties it's kind of cheesy. Not like that. Just my most sincere, honest tribute to that era, which one not myself for me.
Speaker 1: For me, I think it sounds like the early two thousan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Yeah, a sincere, honest tribute to that not that that was not even my attention, but once the song started coming together, I knew, I'm a I'm gonna pull from that part of my brain.
Speaker 1: What's that one band called like Dijon and oh well.
Speaker 2: We could put a screenshot of that album. Yeah, there's a song on there that influenced me too, us from that era too, that had like a moody minor keyd piano around that bpm, a little chill break beat like that. I mean, that's a great recipe for a beautiful, like you know, down Temple Electronica song.
Speaker 1: It runs me a little a little bit of earlier Massive Attack. Yeah, yeah, there's so many those bands.
Speaker 2: Jen Ckson grew up in the time we did You'll. You'll used to be able to hear these references in the song and hear these subtle references.
Speaker 1: Was realizing there's another funny thing that connects the artwork of Newmanon and the Newmanon remix actually and not myself, and that's that they are all photographs that were taken on the Disneyland resort property.
Speaker 2: You would never know for sure, like for Newmanon. Yeah, the cover and the videos. I remember we want one night to Disney California Adventure with one of my cameras that have more control over than like like than an iPhone or something like that. Leave the like I leave the shutter open a long time and just get all the lights and move the camera to get those cool images. So yeah, we made the video based on like stills I took and I could there's ways I can manipulate the video in my the photos, the still photos of my video editor to get them to move and do more interesting stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So let's tell them it's from that was the Inside outride, which is one of our favorites, such a good movie emotional.
Speaker 2: Yeah that Yeah, and a couple from Jumping Jellyfish.
Speaker 1: Yeah too far away Yeah funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you would never guess it looks like it went. Some are really crazy and surreal, not always Disney California, Adventure at Night, and for not myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I took some. I took a photo of an extreme close up from one of the many little garden areas. I'm pretty sure it was the Flowers ride outside of the Casey Junior Train.
Speaker 2: Ride in Adventureland.
Speaker 1: Yeah and so yeah, So I had the photo of the flowers, and then I tried running a couple of different filters on it. And the funny thing is I went back to like try to recreate that again in a larger size, and I don't remember where or how I got that cool effect anymore, but anyways, I love the way it turned out. It looks very it looks very silk screen. It kind of yeah, I feel like it has kind of a sixties look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's something. Yeah, I getting kind of retro even older than like the references I was talking about music like it back even older.
Speaker 1: I agree, yeah, and I like I like those colors a lot, even though the flowers are clearly spring flowers, like they're poppies and some other things. With that, with the colors, it ends up making it look a little more autumnal. So it's nice for now. You know.
Speaker 2: That makes sense that we got these cool images at Disney then, because like they spend so much, like millions to make everything look so cool. There are the lighting and everything, so your average chump like us can go there and take We couldn't set that kind of lighting and garden up ourselves.
Speaker 1: We just go and maybe we wouldn't.
Speaker 2: We wouldn't. Yeah, it's a lot of work and money, So it makes sense, you know. I just go there and go somewhere beautiful in nature, just somemer just that's inspiring and beautiful to take yea photos there and see what you can do with the thing.
Speaker 1: I've relied so much speaking of like being you know, creative beautiful. These so much of our artwork and videos has had to do with like the beach and the coasts. So it was kind of fun to do something different on these last two, including the music video too.
Speaker 2: For Newmanon had no beach or yeah, that was shot in this room pretty much you know that except for those images shot at Disney. But yeah, I was a music video just kind of came together. I just had some kind of concepts. I just had maybe the first like thirty seconds, I showed it to Angie a concept of the swirling lights and me strumming the guitar, and from there she saw what I want to do. She go, I know what to do. We just came back and banged out that video.
Speaker 1: We did it really quickly. But that was when when you showed me like the photo and the video thing how they're connected. I go, oh, these flowers are out like currently we're going with yours was like way better and I really love how all of it turned out, But.
Speaker 2: Not myself though my song the video I was gonna say it goes back to our beach.
Speaker 1: It does cost but not as much about the water or the clouds and more about.
Speaker 2: The flowers to tie with the cover.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we yeah, we went on a couple of like flowers strewn walks during the spring. And I had another I had another video that I thought I was going to use for a music video where we were walking through there was like flowers on both sides of us were kind of like pushing through them. But this one that I shot, that was I shot that one. It like brought in broad daylight. And I thought this one that was shot as sun was going down in crystal more moody, And to be honest, I had already edited it before. It's just like a vlog, so I just pretty much had to swap out the music and make a few tweaks here and there so exactly fit this song. I thought, you know, we spent so much time making the new min On video like this one. We just were strapped for time, and like, this is nice. Nice, it has a vibe.
Speaker 2: It's in vertical format, first vertical format music video too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cool. You know I have one more. I have one more art secret Disneyland.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I've ever had a reason to tell you guys this, but the the photo on the cover of Temporal, the Love calls downwards like greater. Really, this is kind of a funny. But anyways, that was shot inside of uh the Alice in Wonderland, ride.
Speaker 2: Back in whatever, and and future spariler potential hint here. I've shot some more like cool lighting things in in the Disney parks recently too, So we'll see they get you.
Speaker 1: We'll see see yeah, we'll see. Yeah. Anyways, so those are secrets, those are most of them. Oh, speaking of love Spallows downwards, you.
Speaker 2: Guys should know that the Flux vinyl is has been out for a while now and there is now a They had to do a second press records. It's pretty much sold out, so second pressing was made and they got the copies in all right.
Speaker 1: Yes, they just started shipping on the last week.
Speaker 2: It's got all these bitch and liner notes and new on the inside and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if you are if you're putting off getting it, you're too busy when it came out. One of the fans his life is just too crazy. How is that right now? Anyway, Yeah, we'll put the link down there for the second pressing. I think this is gonna be it once.
Speaker 1: It's good. That's what Bill says.
Speaker 2: This is it, So now get it now before it's gone. Forever because you know, probably never happened again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably not, probably not, probably not, you know, especially it seems like on Instagram and maybe Facebook to a lot of people are saying, like, what other albums are you going to press? It's like, I don't know. I mean, you could pict your ideas the Lost in Ohio or comment.
Speaker 2: Down below here. I will probably just keep working with them because vinyl mastering, pressing and artwork production or and distribution is not our thing.
Speaker 1: Here, So especially distribut it's great to work.
Speaker 2: With a partner who specializes in that. So yeah, comment to us and we'll share our results with them.
Speaker 1: Spain, which that reminds me. One of the reasons why I Lost in Ohio really wanted to do a second pressing was because they started getting a lot more requests.
Speaker 2: From store stores. What was hitting them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so all these stores were asking for copies and he's like, I only have like tests, like what should I do? So yeah, so I'm not sure how many he pressed, but you know, he pressed enough to.
Speaker 2: Fill or two hundred I think, So it depends how many of the stores order. That'll be how many you guys can buy some saying I'm not trying to sell them, but I just wanting to make sure if you are a true fan, you wouldn't have Flux on vinyl. I personally wouldn't delay because once they're gone, they're gone.
Speaker 1: So it sounds like there's probably only five hundred copies total in.
Speaker 2: The world, I think so, plus some test pressing, so maybe five hundred and ten or something like that. We have a few here, but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I just remember one other Flux factoid that happened during this time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, cool.
Speaker 1: This DJ Avalon Emerson. I think she's also a musician as well, but she released All Night Long in London, a DJ set she released on Apple. You can actually watch the DJ set on YouTube, and pretty early on her set she played City Moon. Yeah, yeah, that's kind of yeah.
Speaker 2: I've heard Citymun's got like a weird resurgence lately. I don't know what's going on. Yeah, the same thing happened to the Cocktail Twins act like see Swallow Me from their Herald budd album Melody See Swallow Me, because it's having this weird resurgence and for Love spirals Downwards at City Yeah.
Speaker 1: City Moon was on so many playlists on Spotify. Yeah, I was just trying to remember. There was also a musician who who had played Coachella, who had done like she'd done, like a backstage interview. I was like, Oh, is there any like music that you've been into late that She's like, Oh, I really love flux from those City Moon, and a lot of people were tagging us on it.
Speaker 2: My friend Daniel, he was at a concert recently. I don't know what band it was. I never heard of him, but he sent me a video was going on. You know how bands will have a playlist of songs before they come on. Oh yeah, they were playing City Moon for like, yeah, a thousand people or whatever at the show. I'll see if I can dig that up.
Speaker 1: City Moon is Ryan's like number one song. Apparently everyone knows that one.
Speaker 2: I mean it's a cool, little poppy song. I guess not my best work ever, but I'm not like ashamed of anything like that, so that's cool.
Speaker 1: I kind of lost track on how many playlists Newmanon's beever.
Speaker 2: Last time you said yeah on Spotify once, like it was shared on over a thousand playlists. It's like, wow, I kind of lost jack, But yeah.
Speaker 1: It was like seven hundred of the new ones on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's there. People are enjoying the music, and that's that's why we do it. I mean, first of all, I mean I just make music because I just can't. I have to make sure I can't stop making music. So that's the primary reward, just like kind of personal or.
Speaker 1: Just as it was in the early day when you were making music, before you even got hooked up with projects, they were making music for fun. In fact, I have found I have found a sett of mixed downs of his pre Suzanne music. In fact, two songs that he was singing on I was like threatening to release.
Speaker 2: I don't need to be famous or anything like that, but just the fact that other people are getting something out of it. A lot of people say they made babies to songs. Yeah, and you and I've made together. That's cool. But yeah, I'm good. People's lives are getting better.
Speaker 1: People played our music at their wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's just hard to imagine, you know how, you know all that going on. Imagine if you're a huge artist too. This happens on a scale we can't even imagine. But yeah, just I'm honored and humble.
Speaker 1: Either we're happy not to have like that much attention. Oh yeah, you know that much pressure.
Speaker 2: Hey, there's so and so.
Speaker 1: We've had tastes of that through our various things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as been micro celebrities and various scenes and stuff.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Yeah, because we have more music coming. By the way, we've been working on several We have a least three songs.
Speaker 2: I think one is really for pretty far into production, maybe about halfway finish, and it's going to fit in beautifully with the mood of newmnon and not myself.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be.
Speaker 2: If we hadn't waited, we could have had this great three song EP, but no, we don't like that. We want to really songs like that as quickly as we come, instead of hoarding them and people forget about it and stuff like that. So that's gonna be our new mode, you know, from here on out. You know. Now that's the modern way of operating. I think it works well betther than hoarding songs for three years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just different. When you're working on one song, you can just really caress it, let all your attention span on it. When you're working on an album, you know, it's maybe maybe one or two songs like that's good enough. We need to move on. We need to get these nine to ten songs, and nine to ten songs these days isn't really even an album like people will say, EP eight songs on it. So things have changed a lot in the time you've been releasing albums.
Speaker 2: If there's a long time in between the releases for us, like several months, that means we're working hard on the songs. I mean, I'll spend a month mixing a song. You don't have that luxury when you're making an album. You know you'll get fired or something for being so slow. So there's a lot of attention to detail, to polish songs and make them as as beautiful and professional as we can.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah, So more of that coming for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So hopefully we'll have this new song for you before by the holidays.
Speaker 1: Are hoping that's that's definitely get at least one more song, as.
Speaker 2: Long as our lives don't get too crazy. We've had a lot of weird personal things going between us. We're doing fine, but just a lot of yes and things breaking.
Speaker 1: Down technology stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Our conditioner doesn't work in the studio as of right now. So any we're getting we're getting trying to get our thing together. But anyway, assuming we can get over this a little hump, yeah, we should be able to resume working on the song again pretty soon, like in the next week or two, finish it or at least the track and mix it and get out to by the holidays.
Speaker 1: Already starting you start thinking about that.
Speaker 2: We got to start thinking the next steps. Yeah, so now's the time.
Speaker 1: We're going to do another big, fancy music video and we'll see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll say. It depends how much bandwidth we have dealing with other things in life too, but we'll get it. Well, we promised, because this is a cool song.
Speaker 1: You know, I think I think I could give a teaser, Okay, I speaking of music videos, I'm involved with the project that's supposed to be coming out next month that I collaborated on the lead single and music video for. So I won't I guess I won't say anymore, but there will be an antib music video and single which is quite different from anything that Loves Brawls has ever done. That's for sure. It's more experimental, and so that should be next month. So I will let you know social media, Yeah, and on the website. That's what I wanted to talk about. You guys. I've been working so hard on updating. We have three practically identical websites.
Speaker 2: And that's kind of on purpose because we had websites that were really really they were beautiful, but super not fun or easy to update. So now we change the themes, we can update them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, while back, GOT changed my aunt to be dot com website to a new theme that I felt was easier to do what I.
Speaker 2: Need to do, Like, O, hey, this seems cool. It's like maybe not, it's pretty, but it's pretty a delter but it's older, but it's super easy to update and it's really easy to So I changed the band websites over to.
Speaker 1: That and Sparls downs. You know. The funny thing is like love Sprouls dot com was your first personal website.
Speaker 2: Yeah, back when Love Sproles Dowards happened, I conject I got that like way later after the band broke up. I think, yeah, for.
Speaker 1: Temporal and moving forward, we had love Sprouls dot com, but then eventually we got Lows sprawlsdowards dot com. It was good to own it and stuff, but like love Sprowls and love spellsdowns dot com are very very similar at this point, so there's a lot of similar stories. So I've been updating both websites with you know, all this kind of stuff that's going on right now as well. I love sparals downwrooms dot com. I started archiving old interviews and stuff because I've got this whole stack of like fanzines and magazines and everything that's got loves Paul's dowards interviews and reviews and stuff, and I thought, why am I holding these here? Like the like the Internet would probably want to read these if they, you know, if they had access to them. So I've been scanning them. And also now that you can really quickly grab text from photos and iphotos, I can quickly put a translation on there too, so that you know, yeah, so you don't have to stare at these little picture I know exactly, so AI even cooler. We still have some old newspapers from the times you guys are in Mexico and translate. I could translate it too, so for the first time ever, I know what these articles say, like computer engineers out there. But you know, I figured, I guess what makes the most sense is to just put them up on the date that they or released, you know, the date of the newspaper or the data. Yeah, so everything's back dated to like nineteen nine, nine ninety seven.
Speaker 2: This cruise and explore the sites if you care to see all this information, but I just don't.
Speaker 1: Want to have a little time and other stuff.
Speaker 2: Speaking of websites, and you said, you know people will know about that angieb thing coming out next month, how will people be able to know about this?
Speaker 1: For sure, I'll post it on antib but I'll also post on lovesprouls dot com.
Speaker 2: And how about on social media? A lot of people don't go to websites.
Speaker 1: Anymore, we know, I know I heard there supposedly like a little RECEI it's like final anyway exactly. But anyways, yeah, so what we're Love Spirals official on Instagram? I mean, I think Instagram, of all the social yeah sites, is probably the coolest. I sometimes update our Twitter, but I usually forget, yeah, because we don't really have like a following on.
Speaker 2: Twitter now yeah, sometimes worth our time.
Speaker 1: And then Facebook, you know, I'll put it on.
Speaker 2: There too, Love Spirals.
Speaker 1: But yeah, those are the places for sure. We do have a love for alls TikTok. But like, I've just found it too hard to do band content. We get copy right strikes on our own songs. It's so annoying, stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really really not encouraging.
Speaker 1: And you know, sometimes I post up to you on our YouTube page. I'll post sometimes on the community tab if I remember to put stuff.
Speaker 2: So follow and subscribe Love Spirals Official on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's basically.
Speaker 2: Now you've pretty much caught up.
Speaker 1: But Love Spirals I know, yeah, catching up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically.
Speaker 1: I remember last time I was saying that we should talk about your thing with like old old gadgets.
Speaker 2: I bet mess around messing around with old like.
Speaker 1: iPods, returning to old.
Speaker 2: Trying to get these like working again and stuff like that. So that's been kind of a weird little hobby of sorts.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We've been messing around with old cameras too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a little little metros in our lives.
Speaker 1: I guess I forgot it was today or yesterday. I posted that picture of us meeting Sadness and uh at dec from the Disney on the old camera that actually burnt in the date.
Speaker 2: I turned that off, so fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think he was he was doing a live stream for Happy Healthy Beacon, and it was talking about like buying stuff on band camp, like, and I was like, oh, the reason that you would want to buy something on bandon camp.
Speaker 2: Buy our MP three. So you're streaming on your iPods exactly. You can put them on your phones and stuff too, but that's what iPods shine out for all your threes and stuff. Yeah, or your A A C.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're super high rest. Yeah. And the cool things about those is you can plug in your like big head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it has headphone jacks. It's cool. So that's what I've been doing a little bit, walking around with the iPod and some cool studio headphones and enjoy music. Kind of nice not to have to wear AirPods.
Speaker 1: Since we saw have our iPods, but you have to do some stuff to get it working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, usually batteries and hard drives go. So yeah, that's a whole nother if you're interested in just looking up on you too. There's a million videos about that.
Speaker 1: We met up with my old band mate, I had a band, I had a couple of bands before I joined Ryansy. This guy Nick, he still lives near us and we get together for old tech stuff sometimes. Yeah, yeah, so we're talking about that topic.
Speaker 2: He collects a ton of old like nineties like synthesizer effect. Yeah, rent them out and stuff like that. It's pretty wild. It's been great. It actually helped me fix some of my year. I'm looking right now at my Lexicon P seventy. I've had that thing since the days of making flux, and the battery for storing presets has been like on the it's been whack. I've been. I've been able to use the device, but I couldn't store presets tomorrow. I just have to dial him in manually every time. But any way, Yeah, he was able to hook me up to a place that can fix this kind of stuff. I didn't. I didn't know where to go. So he's been a great resource. And now my PCM seventy is kicking ass. It's all over Newman on some of the really sustaining guitars on Newman. That's the PM seventy old school. Yeah, I love the Yeah, was.
Speaker 1: It even Nick's business again? Because people can rent stuff, don't remember deep.
Speaker 2: We'll text them the show. We'll get it. Just look down at the show. If you want to wear like retro synse and effects and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Or in recording recording get too.
Speaker 2: Yeah you have some old pro Tows sessions from two thousand and one. Yeah, contact them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's how that's I mean, Flex probably would not even be here unless we were able to hook up with one of his dab machines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought you said someone broke.
Speaker 1: His Someone broke his dabmachine. We got our album for thinking we'll.
Speaker 2: Get it fixed anyway, Guys, I think that's it. I've been saying, I leave any comments down here for us. They won't share it if we asked any questions. Yeah, but any any questions for us, you know. Yeah, like we said before, like if you have seen any vinyl come out of any thing we have made, let us know. We'd like to see if there's like a consensus out there we can share with Loston, Ohio Records.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: But they like to know that data before they invest, you know, make investment in it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely all right, So anyways, thanks for streaming and purchasing and downloading and all that fun stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like share this with other love spirals and love Spells downwards. Fans and people just want to like learn more about some cool music that you know about and they don't know about it. So spread the word please. That's how we get get it out there is by word of mouth through people. I enjoy, I appreciate what we do.
Speaker 1: We don't have an outro?
Speaker 2: Does No, we don't have an outro anymore do we? We should look at our old shows and see if we have, like from ten to twenty years ago, so we had an outro, but we'll just great. Let's tell people thank you for like taking some time out of your day or evening and showing them with love spirals here. Yeah, I am a pro. I've been doing this a long time now.
Speaker 1: Of comp I don't know, I don't know. Let death, I'm at last s