Speaker 1: Get ready.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, it's Valentine's Day, February fourteen, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, and it is Frisday or Friday Night to most of you, and therefore it is time for the open mic, and that means you can call in and dictate the way the show goes. Now, I'm debating whether I should address the emails, the nasty emails I got this week. I don't know if I should, but I'll get to it at some point. If I do, we're probably gonna have to mark this one explicit because I'm irritated. I'm irritated for exactly the reasons that I pointed out on The Richie Allen Show. Nobody wants analysis anymore last week. I'm not mad at p Pete or Jimmy James. I know where they got their information from. And even Elon Musk had to walk back this week the whole thing about condoms going to Palestine. Fox News is correcting it. But I was an idiot, I know anyway. Like I said, maybe I'll get to that later, but it is what it is. And also me and uncle and a guy from Canada who has no idea what football is picked the Eagles to win the Super Bowl too, So I don't expect to get paid for the dollars that we've been put out for the Bets. I know Jimmy, okay, because he's good like that, but everybody else I don't even expect to see it.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, who did Jimmy have.
Speaker 2: Jimmy picked the Chiefs? I think, oh man, I can't believe that. Yeah, but that was the funny thing is I let everybody else like, go now, Chiefs got it, you know, And I said, okay, oh man.
Speaker 4: After I saw the officiating and the Chiefs Bills game and they gave them two chances to score and win that game, I said, that's it. I got to pull for the Eagles on this. So, plus the Eagles had to revenge factor.
Speaker 2: Well, I like the underdog. I always liked the underdog. As I've stated on this show before, I I, you know, bet on the freaking Bills like four times in a row.
Speaker 4: Hey, I will tell you honest though, if you had looked at the way they played through the playoffs and the last games of the regular season, yeah, I would.
Speaker 3: Have thought Kansas City would have been the underdog.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know they're the reigning champ, but the Eagles were kick ass the last four games they played.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was the Mahomes factor. I mean, the points spread was low. I took a look at all that, you know, because I know how to read those.
Speaker 3: Into points spreads low it's a blowout one way or the other.
Speaker 2: Well that's what I figured. But I said to myself, you know what, I don't care because usually I'm wrong, and I'll tell you it's almost a good bet. I mean, that's a let's see the third time now in my entire life, I picked a Super Bowl correctly, okay, and and I've been picking them since what like seventy nine or eighty. Anyway, me Uncle and Robin from Canada, who was like what team? Which team? Where are they from? You had no idea. This is who selected to choose the Eagles in this little group betting thing where it was like a dollar against everybody, right, So this is what we did on the Uncle Show last week, and it was everybody bets a dollar. So you know, nobody's gonna get hurt here, and you know you just got to honor it, right, And Robin's going well, you know, and then I made the jokes about Canadian dollar versus the you know, American dollar and it's going to be lower and this and that whatever. But now Robin is entitled to, you know, dollars from like it's three guys or four guys on one side and three guys on the other side, and everybody has a dollar against everybody else. And yeah, you owe us because we picked the Eagles, period. So there's that, and that that rubbers for Palestine thing. You did see that get directed this week, right, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Was listening to the show live and I saw it got corrected.
Speaker 4: But you know, there's some caveats in there that need to be explained.
Speaker 2: Okay, look fair enough. But my whole point was that when I went to it, be Pete, honestly, and I'm not mad at you, and I'm not mad at Jimmy for standing on that side, because at that time you're working off a certain reporting. But what makes me angry.
Speaker 3: Yes, well wait, wait, wait wait a minute.
Speaker 4: Not only working off certain reporting that's here recent, but these things were showing up in videos back in two thousand and eight, two thousand and.
Speaker 3: Nine of where they were finding them in.
Speaker 4: Like fields they were trying to set on fire and stuff like that. So it's been an ongoing thing. Yeah, but here's the this recent thing that came out. They said that there was what fifty million set aside for this, and come to find out there was. There's a there was one hundred million set aside for support. Half of it was to be used for prenatal care and and ah, well they call it now but see okay, but anyway, but points where the divide. That's where the fifty mil came from.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: They just made the comment that it was all for condoms and it wasn't. Well, here's nothing was even set aside for condoms, exactly, nothing except a small bit in there for health reasons in which contraceptives and a bunch of other stuff were included.
Speaker 2: Okay, see that's the thought. Okay, so that's what you see. Fine, that's why I said, I don't even want to argue.
Speaker 4: That's not what I see. That's what it is. That's how the reporting came about. That's why the corrections are being Screw the report, because.
Speaker 2: I gave the Okay, but I'm angry about this because screw the reporting. I'm getting real tired of whatever the right wing pushes out. This is what it is. Look. I dug into this and tried to find the program, okay. I wanted to see if it was publicly available, and in fact even messaged Elon Musk on x okay and said, dude, there is no publicly available document that shows this amount of money going to condoms for Palestine. It doesn't exist as far as I can see. Now, perhaps you can see something I can't. I message Elon Musk all the time and even tweet at him like an idiot, because one of these days I'm gonna get a bullet in ahead you watch, okay, But whatever I message to him, because I can and I did, and I'm telling you all I could see publicly available is there is no fifty million dollar thing for condoms. What I saw when I dug into it, not because I believe anybody's reporting, but because I actually did research, you see, which is what makes me angry. I did research which showed me that actually there was a sixty million dollar program, okay, that was there for that kind of health stuff, like you said, the prenatal care, this kind of thing. No condoms that I could see were laid out specific in any of the allotments that I could see. Now, I did research on that.
Speaker 3: What I read said contraception was a part of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not condoms, that's the thing. It's not condoms.
Speaker 4: Okay, how do you know contraception includes the pill condoms?
Speaker 2: Because that's okay, Well, I'm trying to tell you if you hang on me, and this is what made me angry about these idiots jumping all over me. And okay, if you want to argue, we can argue. But here's what I saw. It is not specifically noted that condoms are part of it. There are other things there, other things that go on, and yes, contraception could be a lot of different things. Could be spermicides, it could be uh, you know, I I I uds, whatever they call them. It could be those nor plants, could be one hundred things. But guess what. There is no specific thing that says we're buying condoms for these people. Okay, that's what I saw. No speci note for condoms. Not that it is impossible, it's just that publicly what is available according to what's being allotted for Palestine, there's no condoms. Okay, that's all I'm saying, and I couldn't get that out, not at all. And then I tried to attack it from a different angle with you.
Speaker 3: What do you mean you couldn't get it out?
Speaker 2: Well? Look, because exactly what just happened here, I didn't finish saying what I was saying, and you're like, hey, look this, this, this, it could be this.
Speaker 4: No, I'm trying to understand. I mean, when you make it, I'm sorry for cutting you off. I just clark tased all that. What do you mean you couldn't get it out or finish your statement and explain how you couldn't get it out?
Speaker 2: Well, I couldn't get it out because then we pivoted to the discussion of, in all seriousness, what are they going to do with condoms anyway? And then you talked about using them as balloons. Now I leave that alone, okay, because okay, you know what, technically speaking, you could use rubber for a lot of things. A matter of fact, you could take rubbers and turn them into rubber bullets if you like. I mean, there's lots of things you could repurpose condoms to do. I guess I've seen them used for other things outside of contraception. Sure, no problem, okay, but you.
Speaker 5: You need that point.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 4: Can you melt down a condom and make a bullet out of it?
Speaker 2: Yes, you can. I happen to know that you can. I'm not.
Speaker 4: Look, well, I'll tell you what you've done more, You've done more research, and that it was okay.
Speaker 2: But the point is we ended up going in that direction. And the next thing I knew is we were onto other stuff. But my point is I could not find verifiable evidence that what he was saying was real. And I found that he's saying fifty million, there was actually sixty million. Now you say you find reporting that there's one hundred million, Okay, maybe there is. I don't know.
Speaker 3: But what I saw one hundred million.
Speaker 4: Split fifty of it went towards like certain things, infrastructure prep like that. The other fifty went towards health care, you know, to all the okay, anything relating to healthcare that you know you're doing for refugees.
Speaker 2: Well, I narrowed it down to not stuff being reported. I went to the government documents, and you can, if you want to, you can take a look at all the stuff that goes through the Congress. You can take a look at everything that gets you know, greenlit. They have the purse strings. That's the way things work. Okay, so you can if you know where to look, and it's not just a simple Google search. And by the way, using the Google machine, it happens to answer to your biases. Okay, not just you, be Pete, I'm yelling at somebody else here. Okay. I understand where you got your information from, and I understand why you stuck to it. But my point is that even Musk has had to walk it back. Even Fox News now is correcting people who are still making that statement on their air.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, I agree with you, and you're gonna find over the next little bit.
Speaker 3: Musk is gonna have to walk back a lot.
Speaker 2: Of stuff, yes he is, including the fact that as we go to air, by the bye, as we go to air, he promised to show all the savings that he's come up with by Valentine's Day, and as we go to air, that page is still blank on the Doe's website, because you know there's a Doe's website, right, Oh yeah, okay, just checking.
Speaker 3: Look, well, I mean, Elon's not gonna do anything without a website.
Speaker 2: No, of course not. And and also he's not going to do anything without doing this crash and burn and you know, like like he just did with the nuclear stockpile people. I mean, let's just cut off all their jobs. Oops. You know, Congress is a little concerned because these people are actually watching over a nuclear weapons. Maybe don't fire all them right away. Let's let's let's be a little more careful about that. I get it, but I don't worry.
Speaker 3: We got Mark Milly to call China let him know it ain't real. Start pointed at you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. Point is that I'm just throwing up. I'm not even you know, it's not like I'm on the Democrat side here, which right away it's hard to see what their side is. But if you want to go look and figure out what the actual really because they're making less sense than ever be pete and throwing up absolutely no.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this. I understand. I listened to the show with you and Richie. I understand where you're coming from all this. What specifically, what was the beef with the individual in the email?
Speaker 3: Was it because you were I mean, what was there beef that you they didn't agree with you? That you.
Speaker 2: They just wanted to because all I do is get buried in Fox News and what is that other the Daily Caller And here's a link to this, here's a link to that. That's the truth, and I get buried in that, and I get buried in Your problem is you don't like Trump, which is not the problem here. The problem is.
Speaker 4: That that's what they're telling you, is you don't like Trump.
Speaker 2: That's my whole objection to anything anything I say.
Speaker 3: When I even turn around like Trump.
Speaker 2: But but look, the point is that you often go to the defense of his position on the show. And you know, like, I'm sure that if Jimmy's calling in, he's gonna he's gonna go to a defensive position on a lot of stuff that the guy says and does. But also you know, I I also hold up the idea that when you finally see that something is complete bull, you're gonna turn around and say, look, it's bull. I mean, I'm expecting that. But these people that are like on the defense for you, they don't get that part. They don't get that even when they're wrong, it's it's impossible for them to say, I'm finding it funny that even today. By the way, I love the headlines today, don't you love it? Making a deal with the with the mayor of New York? You loving that Eric Adams and the deal with the the Trump d oj. I mean, you know, you want me to make my argument again for how there's only one party, because that's funny. That's a democratic mayor of New.
Speaker 3: York exactly the thing that I don't get.
Speaker 4: And I've seen a ton of it on Twitter today and every way pointing out you know, hey, they go to Scoton's letter, who was the one that resigned, and publish this letter that I'm seeing all over the place. And if you go down there and read, he talks about, you know, how this deal goes against everything that we stand for, and that he has a line in there. And I've been replying to a couple of people. All you have to do is make a two word edit. Well, yeah, two word edit, cross out two words and put one into his letter and it describes every plea agreement that's ever been entered in court.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the funny thing to me is I would start off with a lawyers telling me they stand for something. A lawyer exactly exact, thank you, you know, and and nobody uses it. But everything is about either you're rooting for my guy or you're rooting against my guy. That is all there is for people anymore. And I have watched you know, nobody wants any actual analysis. Nobody wants to dig into anything. Even a guy that I spoke to face to face today randomly, Okay, a guy happened to stop at my house for some unreasonable, stupid reason. But as he's checking in with me and I'm telling him, you know, I can't help him right now, he's walking away and he turns around. He goes, hey, aren't you happy all the all the JFK stuff is out? And I'm like, dude, what what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: It's out.
Speaker 2: These people have assumed that it's just the the the Trump pumping supporter out there kills me because automatically he said it it's done now. I said, you know, I read the executive order, you know, And I tried to explain to the guy, I actually read the order, which none of them did. You want to see a funny look if somebody comes here and says, hey, I know you're interested in that, which I don't know how much you share with people you talk to, you know, work and stuff. But if you shared with them, you know, I actually care about that. At some point, if they come up to you and they're a Trump guy, they'll tell you, aren't you happy? He's doing a great thing right, or he's done a great thing already. He's already done, you know. And but here's the thing. I have the same skepticism, which by the way, didn't change when Biden was in office. I said, you know, when when everybody went, hey, Biden's coming in, isn't aren't you happy? That's good? No, because I know exactly what's going to go on, and it did predictable. Now the new thing is and I read this of God god awful substack from John Carracal. However you say his name, you know what I'm talking about, the guy who was penalized, which, by the way, to call in, and I do see I've got one caller already, but three one nine five two seven five zero one six. As soon as you're on hold for a couple of minutes, I will bring you on the show because I want to make sure you'll stay on the line. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six, that's the number to call in. But Carra cow is a guy who ended up going to going to jail actually, uh, being a whistleblower through the torture scandal. Okay, and he was a former CIA guy. To read his so called Everything's going to be good now, uh, you know, a pronouncement about you know, Trump and what's going on with the classification on the files. It's hilarious because the CIA guy clearly doesn't understand what he's talking about. And I find it funny because everybody's gonna take him very seriously. And I also got some credit in which I was waiting on too, and I know there's going to be more when they discover it. Over the you know Billy Celestis thing this.
Speaker 3: Week, right, Yeah, I've got to listen to that. I haven't had a chance to one yet.
Speaker 2: Okay. I had Billy Celestie's grandson on and he's been on AJ show already and and all that. He made the rounds kind of, but I got him, uh and had him on with Larry, which nobody else did, uh, you know, so that I had a good guy for context on this, right, and we went over this tape, you know, Cliff Carter talking to Billy Celesties about allegedly LBJ getting Mac Wallace to kill JFK okay, And it's not an AI tape and it's none of that. It's an old recording. Uh so far I can hear on the digital recording, the artifacts from where it came from, the limited information that he shared with me about what type of tape it was and everything else. Uh literally, because he had a transferred into digital now. And by the way, I'm gonna see if I can get him to speak at Lancer this year and play some more tape or the tape again whatever, not because I believe that LBJ did it, but because this is interesting in that a guy like Cliff Carter and a guy like Billy Celesties could be making this recording for various reasons. And by the way, I might have that discussion with Larry this coming week about why it is they might be saying that, you know, Lynnon had a bunch of people killed. There's two murders admitted to easily on that tape by these guys who are in Lynnon Johnson's inner circle at one point. Okay, so that's fascinating, especially because Billy Celestis always claimed to have this tape. But you had to take a lot of things, Billy Celestie said, with a grain of salt. Okay, but I brought it on to let this guy tell his story about the tape. And then he played the tape. And it's a bigger clip of the tape than is floating around on the internet for free. I don't know what AJ show had on exactly, because I can't listen to that guy, but but I do know that it was on the Alex Jones show. Okay, not too long ago, all right, Anyway, I think it's interesting and I think even if it just you know, shows more of the corruption of a guy like Linda Johnson, great because we need to dispossess ourselves of this idea that he's this civil rights you know, vanguard and you know it is this great guy that was our president at one point. He's a jackass and he was a scumbag, and he was in the ways and that too. But you know what flame and racist. Listen. I I grew up in the state where wood Row Wilson was from. So you want to talk about bad presidents, we can go into it right anyway, enough out of me, I'm just anything.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't understand why you're angry, because I do a lot of work.
Speaker 2: I don't just look. I don't parrot anybody's I don't parrot anybody's crap. Be pete. I don't turn around and just go you know what, I heard it on CNN. Therefore it's true. I'm not an idiot. Okay. I go and I dig into things, and I don't just do a Google search to go and get information. When I go out there and I tell you somebody lied to you, just one second, please, When I go out and say on this show, somebody lied to you, it's not because I'm believing in somebody's reporting over somebody else. Which, by the way, this is why I'm thinking of working with ground News very soon as part of my website, because they actually show you the bias and all the reporting and where it's coming from, and you can actually see it on the scale reliability. They actually do fact checks and stuff around.
Speaker 3: Now it's just nice too expensive for me right.
Speaker 2: Now, Well, you know what, I might be able to get discounts for everybody, okay, because that's the thing I might be able to partner with them. So I'm thinking about doing it because we need somebody out there to show you where there's bias and idiocy is. But when I report stuff on my show, Okay, I don't go at them. I will tell you about report a lot of times. I'll tell you about opinions sometimes. But when I go and I actually dig into something and I believe I found a reliable information that says this is inaccurate, this is incorrect. It is not based on well I just took in what they said on MSNBC, or I believe what Rachel Maddow said. I'm not on that. No, And I don't just listen to Trump and what he puts out. I actually go into what is publicly accessible. And sometimes I do other things besides searching on the internet, like make phone calls, make contacts with people, check out the documentation behind the story, check with the police that are actually involved in the story, check with the other law enforcement, call the lawyer. You know what. I've been in contact with people like Benjamin Crump and other people and never brought them on the show because they were involved in news stories. Yes, the guy who was always involved every time a black guy gets shot Benjamin Crump. Yeah, I've been in contact with him in One of our friends is right now involved in a lawsuit because her son she you know, she has a mixed race son who got paralyzed in Florida. Okay, anyway, I haven't even brought it up on the show. I do a lot of work in order to come out and do this for you guys. When I come out and I say stuff and I devoke time to demonstrate to you something that is like, look, I went through this, I went through that, and this is what I found. A lot of work that nobody's doing. These talking heads on the on the corporate media don't do it. These alleged alternative media asses don't do it. I do. And what do I get for it? Crap and people dropping away because I didn't root for their guy. I'm getting pissed. I'm sorry, b Pete.
Speaker 4: I understood, Chuck. I fully understand that what I was going to say was simply this. Anybody that wants to anybody can sit behind a computer keyboard and send an email.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you provide a platform.
Speaker 4: For anybody out there that listens to any of your shows to then call in on a Friday and call you out on something. But they won't do it. That's the part I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: They have the ability to call in and say, hey, I got a question because they picked the topic two days ago.
Speaker 3: You're on your show, blah blah blah blah blah. What do you base that on? Because I'll go ahead and tell you now.
Speaker 4: And I've thought a lot about our discussion on Skype after last week's show. There's if I'm gonna you know, people at one time thought that I was staunch republic and since then, I think they've learned that I'm not. Yes, I'm conservative in a lot of things. I'm not conservative in some things. There's a lot of social things that you would think I was on the left side of the spectrum, and you've pointed that out in the past too. But when I tell somebody that I read something or I'm looking at something, I tell them the source, and I also say.
Speaker 3: Whether I agree with it or not.
Speaker 4: Now, if I happen to pull sources from the conservative side of things and do a little other research to see how far back the original story started, if somebody doesn't like something that I'm calling out, they can call in and call us out on it.
Speaker 3: I've not received the first.
Speaker 4: Negative email ever, and we've been doing this what over five years?
Speaker 3: Not one email except one person that wanted to.
Speaker 4: Know what we were going to do the night that we were on Nature Voice program, and I didn't see that email in time to respond.
Speaker 3: So all I can say is this, You provide the platform.
Speaker 4: If somebody wants to sit there and brate you in emails, fucking delete those things.
Speaker 3: Man, you don't need that kind of crap.
Speaker 4: They have every opportunity to come on here and be a part of this show and find out what it is that you're researching. If they question it or they're mad because you didn't support their side, they have an opportunity to let you know and let's hash it out right here.
Speaker 3: That's what this show is.
Speaker 2: So I'm fine with you.
Speaker 4: Don't get discouraged over a bunch of keyboard commandos that want to sit there and brace you.
Speaker 3: Okay, you do. We do what you do. I got you, and don't change it for anybody.
Speaker 2: If it was just that, they'll bep. If it was just you know, the criticism from an email here and there, I would just blow it off, you know, it's sort of like the YouTube comment section. You don't take that seriously, Okay, it's insane. Would people do over there? Even when I looked at by the way, when people posted a little bit of the audio from this Billy Celestie's thing, like on Instagram. You should see the idiotic responses to this. You know, Trump did this. Trump didn't do it. This is the guy's grandson who did it? Moron? First of all? You know all this.
Speaker 4: Stuff, god, you know, chunk, just the amount of stupidity out there. I've found out what last Friday? Was it last Friday when I got Twitter?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Answer on the show?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: And I've been waiting for my blue check.
Speaker 4: And you know, because Elon's so busy, it took him this long to see that, you know, the draft cleared, So okay, let's give him this blue check. Anyway, I have found out the past week there's too many damn people out there on Twitter that have absolutely no clue.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: I saw it limited on Instagram. I've seen it a lot on Facebook. But Twitter is just a house of fucking nuts. I'll go ahead and tell you now, so too many people have Twitter. I can't even get me my feed. I'm only following like four or five individuals and it's like two hundred posts every time I click on for you people, put the keyboard down, put the phone down, and go outside sometime. You know, there's just too much of this shit now, way too much.
Speaker 2: Really take up masturbation or something productive, Liz, Yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: When you feel the urge to tweet the rubb one out, That's.
Speaker 2: What I'm thinking that they'll, you know why, because it'll calm them down, you know, and give them something else to do.
Speaker 3: Exactly, put their mind on something. You know, how terrible the world is.
Speaker 2: And I don't know about you, but I always got to use my imagination. But at least they'll go to another website if then if they're they're not gonna be on X. I mean, well then again, though there's a lot of porno on X which I keep having to block. Really ever since oh man, wait, ever since Musk took over uh you know, Twitter and turned it into X. It is definitely X rated. But because I have all kinds of Internet hose that want me to like go to their private channels and be uh check.
Speaker 3: Out their Instagram all the time, and they'll spoof. I'm real good friends with a well not say real good friends.
Speaker 4: For years we lived right down the road from each other with influencier model down in Florida.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you what she is cooking.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll about every two months, i'll get this this invite file of somebody saying, hey, this is my private channel for those that.
Speaker 3: Are really close and blah blah blah blah blah. And you know I tied back, Well.
Speaker 4: If you were really who you say you are, you would know where we met. Uh, you don't hear anything else from them? And then the thing disappears. Yep, it's it's crazy, I mean, but there's thoughts out there and crap like.
Speaker 3: That all over.
Speaker 4: But before we get to the caller, though, I know you want to read you this quick little thing on the Adams case just to show you my point here.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious, but just one thing for accuracy is there's what been about seven people who resign now and they finally did sign the letters, so now they are going to take it to the judge. Right last night, I looked right before airtime.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's up to seven. Okay, I think it's up to seven. This was the letter that I was seeing earlier today.
Speaker 2: This this is the big deal where he's calling people cowards and.
Speaker 4: All that, right well, where he basically says that you know, I'm resigning because I never thought in all my time of doing this that it would get this bad.
Speaker 3: He's got a short paragraph in there, okay.
Speaker 4: And it says, in short the first justification, for the most of the Damien Williams order, the case somehow tainted of valid indictment, supported by ample evidence, and pursued under four different US attorneys, So weak has to be transparently protectual.
Speaker 3: This is the key statement. The second justification is worse.
Speaker 4: No system of ordered liberty can allow the government to use the carit of dismissing charges or the stick of threatening to bring them again to induce an elected official to support its policy objectives. You make one edit, You cross out elected official and put this word in place. The second justification is worse. No system of ordered liberty can allow the government to use the carit of dismissing charges or the stick of threatening to bring them again to induce a defendant to support its policy objectives.
Speaker 3: Basically, that is every plea deal that has ever happened.
Speaker 4: Is the government either using a carrot, well, we'll drop these three charges if you plead guilty to this.
Speaker 3: One, or.
Speaker 4: If you don't do this, we go after your son and we charge him with conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: It happens every day, you change elected official to defendant. And what they're basically saying there is they went to Adams and said, look, and I didn't know this until today.
Speaker 3: There's a green light law in New York. That law says that.
Speaker 4: They will issue driver's licenses to illegal immigrants, undocumented immigrants, whatever you want to call them. They will give them a driver's license, and if any agency requests to see that file so that they can see where someone's address is or something and find out their status, they are supposed to let that individual will know within thirty days that someone had contacted them and who the agency was that contacted them for an inquiry.
Speaker 3: And I didn't know this law existed. That's what they filed.
Speaker 4: Pambondi today filed charges against the copel and Leticia James and whoever they had a DMV is now basically Trump's Justice Department, and Ice went to Adams and said, look, if you don't allow us to operate back in this city again, we'll bring you up on charges. The Supremacy Clause of the Constitution. I think it's Article seven, either six or seven claus see. I think anyway, it basically says in there the states cannot interfere with the federal government enforcing federal law. So that's what they brought Letisia, James and Hope up on today. That's what they could have brought Adams on. And that's what they're going to use against all of these sanctuary city officials that want to fight ICE as you're interfering with the United States enforcing federal law.
Speaker 2: Well, i'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: It's a hard it's a hard battle to you know, it's going to be a hard fought battle, and it's going to go to the courts. But I didn't realize that that was the law in New York until today.
Speaker 2: So, well, you want a bigger shocker, You want a bigger shocker in twenty Now. I don't know if this is true today in twenty twenty five, okay, But eleven years ago in North Carolina there were similar provisions. Yeah, for undocumented immigrants in North Carolina. I happen to know that for a fact, but I don't know if they exist today. I know in twenty fourteen they did because that's when I did the research on it, when I lived there. Anyway, let's get to the callers. Sound good to you or you got something else?
Speaker 3: Sure? Oh no, let's go. Let's go.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to them. And by the way, three one nine five two seven five zero one six, I see a couple of beyond. Hold Jimmy James is up first, though, so he you know I'm taking you an order. Okay, three one nine five two seven five zero one six? And uh, Jimmy, how you doing? Man?
Speaker 1: Doing good?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Are emailed to linked I got a clip I want to play. It's less than two minutes. It starts out slow. Just let it play. We'll let the man speak in his own words.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's got a bunch of music at the beginning. Do you know about how far it goes in before we lose the music and get to the phone.
Speaker 5: Call oy, Just let it play.
Speaker 1: It's less than two minutes long.
Speaker 2: Okay, the whole thing's less than two minutes. All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Cure mean that there is a new government and a new prosecutor General.
Speaker 8: I am prepared to do a public designing of the commitment for the billion dollars.
Speaker 4: Despite of the fact that we didn't have any coruption. Child, you don't have any information about doing something wrong.
Speaker 6: I especially asked him, No.
Speaker 3: It was day before us.
Speaker 1: I especially ask him to design.
Speaker 5: Congratulations.
Speaker 9: Installing the new prosecutor general is going to be critical for him to work quickly to repair the damage.
Speaker 2: Choken data.
Speaker 4: I'm a man of my word and that now that the new prosecutor.
Speaker 7: General's in place, we're ready to move forward and.
Speaker 1: Signing that new one dollar loan guaranteed.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's the New York Post clip, and there you go. It's It states in the text there that it's an edited clip. It's clearly something that was recorded on the Ukrainian side. Audio wise, I don't know who they're saying edited, but they said it's edited.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go ahead, I'll fill it in.
Speaker 1: The former president of the Ukraine recorded those conversations. I urge everyone to go online and listen to the whole recording. Go find that whole recording.
Speaker 5: Yes, absolutely speaks for itself.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard this record, so yeah.
Speaker 1: No talking point needed. I'll just let the man speak for himself perfect.
Speaker 2: I would agree with you if if there is an untouched audio recording of this, I would say, definitely look into it and also find out exactly when it was made and uh and everything else. Yep.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: It's about anything else on your mind this week. That's that's about it. Okay. So that's the thing. And uh, you know, I wonder if that if I wonder if the pardons. I wonder if the pardons on his way out the door extend to this, do they.
Speaker 5: What do you think he didn't pardon?
Speaker 3: Oh, he didn't pardon.
Speaker 1: Even if he did, he can no buying didn't pardon himself because you know he's not long for this world, of course.
Speaker 5: But uh.
Speaker 1: Uh, well, I was gonna talk about the Celestis tape.
Speaker 5: But if there's other callers, Oh, go.
Speaker 2: Ahead, you got time. You want to talk about the Celestis tape? Go ahead? What did you think of it? Did you happen to listen to the podcast yet?
Speaker 1: I heard it? Uh? And I went and listened to that Alex Jones show.
Speaker 2: Okay, Uh, did Alex really quickly. Did Alex have h really quickly? Jimmy? Did Alex have more of the tape or less of the tape than I had?
Speaker 1: I didn't hear it on your show because I just turned on Live and picked up to where the guy was talking.
Speaker 2: Okay, Stevens, Okay, because the whole podcast is out there and I left it completely uncut. We played a very long portion of that tape. Okay, so you know. But but let me know when you do get a chance to listen the comparison. Did he play more or less of it? Because I can't stand to listen to Alex long enough to uh to get through it. Honestly, I'm sorry, but go ahead. You had something else you want to.
Speaker 1: Say, I don't know. It's the first show of Alex Jones I've ever listened to.
Speaker 3: M Really, I'll find that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the highly skeptical Jimmy James is highly skeptical, and I'll just leave it.
Speaker 2: There, so am I. But the point was I wanted to let this guy tell his story. This is about his grandfather, right, And you know me, if I've got a witness or somebody connected to a witness, what do I do? I let them tell their story, right, I have a question, Yeah, sure, what's your question, b Pete?
Speaker 4: Well, earlier you had mentioned the two murders that that they that were they talked about on the tape.
Speaker 3: Was one of them the agriculture apartment.
Speaker 1: Of ad guy.
Speaker 2: Yep, one of them.
Speaker 3: Was the other one Johnson's sister.
Speaker 2: No, no, the other one is actually jfk Yeah, it's jfk Ah.
Speaker 1: Murder time we went wak Kennedy pretty much the hell of a thing, yes, fun, the definite stuff we should talk about on phones.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, and that's the thing about it, that's what's so highly suspicious about it is not only and by the way, if you listen carefully, and I don't know if Shane realizes this, but there's other people there. So I know there's at least two other witnesses because I caught two refracted voices. See, I have a good ear, and I know that there's at least two other men in the room with Celesties. I don't know who they are, but I know there's two other men in the room with them. And the recording come from from Celestial.
Speaker 3: It was the source of it from Celestial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was recording a lot of stuff. And that's the thing he claimed over the years. Uh, you know when he when he did that article in France and the book and all that stuff he had claimed over the years. Look, I've got tapes that I am certain I need to hang on to because otherwise I'm a dead man. And he said stuff like that, and you know it was hard to understand even when he went, uh, tried to cut a deal at one point and went and got the the family. You know that that ad guy who got murdered. It was really ridiculous. Somehow he shoots himself in the chest five times with a rifle, right that guy, Uh you know ruled a suicide. Well, you know you don't get paid for a suicide with insurance, right, So the deal is that the family was not getting paid. Celesti's made sure to straighten that out when he got out of prison, to correct that, to have that changed. But they wanted to cut a deal with him that he would testify about a whole bunch of stuff, and he said, uh, not without immunity. They wouldn't give him immunity over you know, he couldn't cut the immunity deal with him, So he walked. But he did straighten out that thing so that the wife of Henry Marshall got the money. Okay, just saying they straightened out, they had it changed. There was an exhumation. They changed the ruling from suicide to homicide. But it's really bizarre to me that it was ever signed off on a suicide anyway. But the point is that, see Celestie's as much as you know. Look, first thing that comes out of anybody's mouth, and do a Google search if you want con artist, right, it doesn't mean that one hundred percent of You can't be a con artist and lie about one hundred percent of things anyway. Let's be honest, Okay, you have to mix some truth in otherwise you can't hook nobody.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, not only that when you got your finger in as many pies as you have, is in.
Speaker 3: If you can't count everybody.
Speaker 2: And that's the other thing. Look, this is not right. And this is not the first confession that I've ever heard on a tape for JFK. Some of them you know very well off the top of your head what I'm talking about. But there's others out there. I mean, probably six or seven confessions out there, and I can name many different motives for why people make tapes with confessions on them. Okay, So I'm just saying that simply because we have a confession here secondhand, if you will, and like I said on that show, it's a hell of a second hand. It doesn't mean that that is the end of the story. Okay. There could be a lot of reasons why they're making these statements. And by the way, I believe fully that there were you know, Henry Marshall is not the only Department of Agriculture guy to die under interesting circumstances when they were investigating LBJ and you know, cotton allotments and getting paid for land that was a swamp land. You know, don't grow anything on this even though it's a swamp, you know, and you can't grow anything on it. Okay. There was all kinds of crap that went on there regarding that insurance scams, you name it, and then funneling that money into letting his wife by TV stations. I mean, there's a whole story there that needs to be told. Even if you don't believe that he killed or had JFK killed, it's irrelevant to the rest of his criminal activity. That was being investigated at the time and was dropped as of the assassination. So you know, to say that he didn't benefit, well, people go to the wrong benefit on that. Oh he became president. No, that's not really the benefit here. The benefit is that he was able to put a stop to a whole lot of investigations on him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, covering his butt legally was the benefit.
Speaker 2: Right, And look, we discovered these things.
Speaker 1: When it comes to crime, criminal law, you know, motive isn't even really necessary. Yeah, as far as that recording goes, it's that guy's going to have to pull out show the tape. Fact that's going to need to be subpoenaed. I'm glad he came forward, so we'll find out real quick if it's real. Well he's a committee now.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, the original is stashed. I'll tell you that the original is stashed, and he's.
Speaker 1: They'll be unstashed real quick because there's going to be a subpoena coming. So he's going to have to come forward with that tape.
Speaker 2: Well, or i'd like to see that, but you know what, you got to protect a guy if this is the case, you know what I mean. So hopefully there'll be a deal cut there, and I'd like to hear the rest of the tapes because there's more. That's the other thing. And he had to he had him and now look, he had him digitally transferred, which is why I can't absolutely you know, I can't verify its authenticity automatically. I can tell you that based on the artifacts that are preserved in the digital recording, I would say that it's more likely that it's a legitimate tape of the type that he said it is, and it's it's a believable story, and based on the time period in which the tape was made, and based on what would be available technologically. See, I did a bunch of research on this too. I don't do anything without doing some other research. By the way, you know, I know I sound like an idiot sometimes on air, and I ask open questions like I don't know what I don't know, but I know the answers usually to the questions I'm asking. I don't know if you guys realize that, but anyway, Yeah, it's it's a mic. You know, those those little mini tapes. You know, that's what kind of tape it is. And by the way, that's what it sounds like that's what I would.
Speaker 3: Expect to Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, And wait a minute, are you trying to say it's a micro cassette. Yes, those weren't around in nineteen seventy two.
Speaker 2: Yes they were, they were. Okay, they were available in America. They were, They were available. I'm telling you. Check with Phillips. Check with the manufacturer of Phillips. They were available through Phillips from nineteen sixty seven on in America.
Speaker 1: Nineteen sixty seven. Yes, sir, we didn't even barely get to cassettes until well into the seventies. How could there have been micro cassettes?
Speaker 2: Okay, when I don't know, check with Phillips. I'm telling you, I checked with the manufacturer. Look, you know that that Sony developed the VCR basically in the nineteen fifties, right, But we didn't really have them available to the general public until the seventies in this country, right.
Speaker 1: Because the tapes were full sized, the tape was not they were gigantic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: Micro introduced by Olympus in nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, But they were available in this country through Phillips in sixty seven. And yes, they were also available through Olympus in sixty nine. That's correct. The man, I'm just telling you, well, ahead of nineteen seventy one, when this tape is allegedly made, you could acquire these tapes. It might not have been easy. They weren't necessarily available at sears, but they were available, Okay, just telling you they were available, all right.
Speaker 1: Well he said there was seventy two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seventy one or seventy seventy one or seventy two. Yeah, I believe it was seventy one, But look either way, that was the marker I remember using is.
Speaker 3: Using micro cassettes.
Speaker 4: A minute that they became available, reporters were snatching them up left and right.
Speaker 3: Get made their job so much easier.
Speaker 2: And here's the other thing. They were available in other countries before that, okay. And it's not beyond belief that people had things imported. I knew people that ordered things from Japan and Korea before they were available on the store shelves in America.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's get back to the content.
Speaker 1: So Celestis calls this guy and says, I sure am sore about being in prison all the mears. That was sure me, no, lind all right, So he just got out of prison. What he's first thing he does is buy one of these. Almost to one of these tape recorders costs ten grand back then.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know what the cost sailings, but I don't think they were that.
Speaker 1: Much Amrose twenty fifteen hundred, So pry about that about thousand bucks? Imagine?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Doug.
Speaker 4: The Microcassette was the brand name for Olympus. What Phillips released was the Mini Cassette in sixty seven.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry, I'm sorry mini cassette versus Michael.
Speaker 4: No, I'm backing you up on that. Yes, Phillips's was called the Mini Cassette. It came out in nineteen sixty seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was this. I don't know what was the unit cost? BP. Do you have any you want to check that real fast, because.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Let's see what the first product you know in Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't take a look at I didn't take a look at it, just like what the whole James Files claim about the fireball right where people were going, oh, well he couldn't have possibly had that because and I was like, well, actually it could have, because they did make some of them. But they weren't available in mass production at the time, but you could get hold of one of those fireballs, you know, that cut down rifle, that file and believe me, I don't believe files at all, but I went to go verify. I try to verify stuff like this. Was the equipment available at the time. You say stuff is done, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just.
Speaker 1: The burns on them to prove it. At this point, I already said for that Mac fingerprint, they want to put this, then they need to put some effort into it to prove that it's even real.
Speaker 2: No, I got you. And I even said on my show that you know, Shane, you might want to read Joan Mellon's book because trying to put you know, because he hit the scenario that he understood from his grandfather was that Mac Wallace was on the Grassy Knoll. And I said, well, look, I don't buy that he was on the Grassy Knoll because I can't find a shooter on the Grassy Knoll that landed a shot. Okay, I can't put both of those things together. Now, if you want to put that shooter a little further down the road, you know, a little closer to the Triple Underpass, guess what I can buy that. But Mac Wallace and the fingerprint that you heard about, because he mentioned it, I said, I believe that's been thoroughly disproven, and I told him he should read Faustian Bargain. Joan Mellon. I mentioned it directly to him on air. But you ought to listen to that podcast. You'll hear me say things that tell him. Look, I don't necessarily believe what I'm hearing. I believe it's a legitimate recording, but the purpose of it could mean a lot of different things. And by the way, your guy met with Trump, he's got a picture on his website, this guy Shane he met with Trump. He's got a picture of his family standing with Trump.
Speaker 1: That doesn't matter to me.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying, look, I'm with you. But my point is that for all the people that think it's some left wing freaking you know, nut job or no is, he's not. He's actually on that side of the equation. And he makes a whole statement about how this is the time we're going to see transparency now because he's feeling real hopeful just telling you, and I let him speak to that too. Tell me what you think what do you think this means? And I even said, you know what, here's another good question. And I doubt anybody asked you why now? Why are you coming up with this now? When your grandfather knew about it, told you about it, obviously, told you about it before he died, and you ended up with it. You've had it for some years. Your grandfather's been dead more than ten years. Why now? And you know what, I'll let his answer speak for itself. You ought to listen to it, Jimmy, I'm telling you it's worth downloading that one of my shows. Okay update, yes, sir, Okay.
Speaker 3: Many cassette recorders.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw one thing listed where it said the original price for a mini cassette recorder in nineteen sixty eight was forty nine dollars. Okay, Sunny's first cassette recorder that was put out in sixty eight cost anywhere between twenty and fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, twenty and eighty dollars.
Speaker 5: That's been all.
Speaker 2: The model maximum ceiling in today's money is two hundred.
Speaker 3: Dollars, right, well, no, fifty.
Speaker 1: Thousand percent.
Speaker 4: I bought one for thirty five bucks back when I was in broadcasting in college, and that was the eighties. It was a nice, heavy duty, pitty cassette recorder.
Speaker 2: Well between twenty and fifty dollars today, Jimmy James. Wouldn't that be equivalent to like two hundred dollars today? Or am I crazy?
Speaker 1: Well that's confusing to me because they usually use one thousand percent interests or one thousand percent since sixty three.
Speaker 2: Well, that's not a I don't think it's like that one thousand percent.
Speaker 1: I do, okay, we Harvey Oswald made a buck fifty okay, buck fifteen hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your rate of wages. Your rate of wages is not equal to the cost of things. Jimmy, you know that.
Speaker 4: Well, let me give you a quick comparison, right, I bought that mini cassette recorder eighties.
Speaker 3: I just think thirty five bucks on actually great answers.
Speaker 1: Ask Google how much fifty bucks in nineteen sixty three is worth? Now, I'm curious, Oh, we ain't in sixty three. I guess nineteen seventy.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going it would work. Well, I'm going nineteen sixty eight a medium number. There, What is it today? Okay?
Speaker 4: So I'm asking, well, hold on, think about this also what you pay today or what you would have paid for it back then doesn't necessarily fit. The first the first calculator that my father and I he was taking a welding class. He had to do some figuring and I needed one for I was doing, So we went in together on a Hewlett Packard. I'm sorry, Texas instrum is thirty five. Yeah, I get this shift is almost two hundred bucks. Yeah, I just saw it just a couple of years ago, for like twelve ninety five at the checkout for the third version of it. So yeah, I don't comparing prices now, and then you got to take that into consideration.
Speaker 2: No, I totally understand the shift. I'm just trying to get to the equivalent amount of money that would have to be let out about And.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm on thirty five dollars in the eighties would have been the equivalent of.
Speaker 3: What sixty five dollars in nineteen seventy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's the thing, you know, and then prices drop as technology goes, you know, go south, you know what I mean, Like you know today you could buy something for fifty bucks at a flea market the same machine that you would have had to pay five hundred dollars for to play video games, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Years Ivey has.
Speaker 4: Several listings for vintage, original old mini tape recorders in that and their averaging anywhere from thirty five to you know, one hundred dollars. So oh yeah, but assuming the original price couldn't have been that much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I'm just just trying to account for inflation and not not the slide of the technology, right, because today that technology is almost useless.
Speaker 4: Well, what's forty nine to ninety five that's what one went for in nineteen sixty eight.
Speaker 3: What was that today's dollars?
Speaker 2: Well, I went with the bottom number first, which was twenty dollars, and twenty dollars translates to one hundred and eighty one dollars and thirty eight cents today, twenty twenty dollars in nineteen sixty eight. Now I'll go with fifty dollars and do the same thing, Okay, sixty and that would be four hundred and fifty three dollars in today's money. Okay. So, but the point is it's still even if it was a high end item, it was still available and it wasn't like a ridiculous price. You weren't like paying for a house to buy, is all I'm saying. And that's at the top of it. You know again, maybe you've got a deal. Maybe you got it. You know, look if you got it from a foreign country. I remember when the Japanese you know, exchange was pretty interesting because it was only like one hundred dollars to buy something from Japan. That was technology that had not appeared in America yet.
Speaker 3: Well, now I can give you an example.
Speaker 4: When I started survey and it was in the early eighties, and the guy I worked for had a computer that would do all of his calculations. And it was basically a Humut packer computer that had a cassette drive in it. It was a standard cassette, not a mini cassette. You can get a mini cassette anyway.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: The printer was an IBM selectric typewriter looked into this thing. So when it printed all this stuff out, you know, you had this long fanfold sheet of data on calculating your surveys and all. Well, a year after I started, the HP forty one calculation was a programmable calculator.
Speaker 3: It cost you about one hundred and eighty five dollars.
Speaker 4: This guy in APEX sat down and wrote a program and put it on a little chip that you plugged in the back of this thing.
Speaker 3: Right, the chip was like two hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 4: So for four hundred dollars, I had something that cost my boss, with this archaic technology, almost four thousand dollars to be able to do the same thing.
Speaker 3: And I could hold it in the palm of my hand.
Speaker 4: Take it out in the field, and it had a little infrared printer that cost you another one hundred bucks to.
Speaker 3: Go with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. In nineteen eighty four, I was able to buy a computer which had a cassette drive to it also, and it was a small computer. You could do a lot of things with it. It was called Aquarius, I think. And in nineteen eighty four I had one. The damn thing weighed like fifty pounds, but I was able to buy it for like one hundred and twenty dollars in nineteen eighty four money, okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And people back then that used it, I mean reporters, as soon as they came out of the microcast set. The report almost put the notebook away because he could just stand there and hold it up and you know, swap out cassette tapes all day long, right.
Speaker 2: And today if you notice, they all have all sorts of and digital recorders came out, you know, at some point too. And by the way, the micro cassette wound up being useful for other things. They wound up going into answering machines and everything else. So yeah, you know, micro mini, whatever you want to call them. Either way, it was that smaller cassette. And like I said, based on what was described to me, I went and just looked into it to see if, first of all, was that technology available, and I found it was. And then I found you know, it wasn't an insane price. I didn't have the exact numbers like we just went through, but I figured that it was something that if you wanted to make sure you could record through the phone. And that was another thing. Why didn't he just get a standard you know, recorder, or he could have gotten a reel to reel machine to record on if he wanted to, but he got a micro cassette record. I don't know why. I can't ask him. Billy Celestes is dead. Anyways, I want to go to the next caller. I put Jimmy on hold, but I want to go to the next caller and remind you guys that anybody can jump in and change the topic or discuss anything they want. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. We wound up talking about the exchange of money and technologies available at different times, the JFK assassination, and other things already. So we'll see where we go now, and I'll check the clock after we get to this caller. I think it's uh, Danny in California. Pretty sure that's you. Is that your Danny?
Speaker 5: It sure is? Hey, man, I do hey, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: All right? All right? So what's on your mind this week?
Speaker 5: Well, a couple couple of topics. I did listen to the Shane Stevens podcast that you and Larray Hancock did. I noticed I did hear that question like you said, why now you know? And I and I.
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 5: And I heard his answer he thought it was the right time. Yeah, And I don't have as good as yours you have and the research ability. But when listening to that tape, I noticed that there was like anytime they interesting names, there seemed to be like a little pause or glitch. Did you catch that or am I just mistaken?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I can tell you what that glitch is from. It's because he was playing it through Skype, and what Skype does is he guaranteed had a noise reduction setting on his Skype so that those blank pauses you heard is actually the Skype cutting static out where there's no words being spoken, okay, which means you don't have a direct transfer of his digital audio. I didn't have his audio in my possession. He played it. I don't know if he caught that pat of it. I don't have a copy I did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I believe that he was playing it. But understand how Skype works, Yeah, I just but it just seemed like there was some pauses before the names.
Speaker 2: Yes, Skype has or what is is? Okay? Skype does a few things with sound that make it not exactly accurate. And although it's a good broadcasting tool, it's not a perfect one because, like let's just say me and b Peter are both on Skype right now, if one of us is louder than the other when we're talking. If you ever notice when we both talk at the same time, one of us gets choppy and cut down and the other one becomes the prominent voice. Well that's what Skype does automatically. It takes the clearest, loudest thing and puts it up front, okay, and tries to cut down the other thing. But when there's a pause and there's no sound coming through the clearest loudest thing, it grabs the nearest noise and sticks it in between. Now, Larry and I were dead side during that, and there was nothing but this static noise, so his noise reduction cut in and caused it to sound like there was absolute blank spaces. So that's why it sounds like that. Yeah, No, I'm just letting you know. I'm not trying to make an excuse. But if I had him able to play it over a direct line, okay, or let me think there's a couple of different things where if I had him played over a direct line, or I got him to change his settings on his Skype and get rid of the noise reduction, you would have heard all this huge static like you did on the Alex Jones Show, where there was those big bunches of static in between the discussion. It's there, there's you know, consistent noise in the room and it is very noisy, which I asked him about a little bit, you know, like it's kind of noisy, man, you know, I asked him. But I had a conversation with him off there about the tape, and I did research afterwards, as I explained just before. Anyway, any other thoughts on.
Speaker 5: It, though, The only thought on that on that is that I believe you were talking about Robert Carro's series on on on lb J. Was that were you mentioning Robert Carlo's work on LBJ?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, okay, you have you read that whole series? Uh?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I read the first volume and uh then I then I read sample chapters after that. Uh yeah, I was actually sent the first volume from his publisher, I think some years ago.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but after that, you know, it was like, come on, man, you're you're just whitewashing this guy, you know, like if he was going to do a serious like he mentions occasionally some of the you know, corruption stuff, like there were suspicions that, yeah, but I mean but he never addresses it, you know, and he claims to be a full on, you know, historian and authority on LBJ. I don't see how you can be an authority on LBJ and not publicly examine his clear corruption in my mind, I mean, I think it's just obvious. But you know, but that's why I disagree with the guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Well, I remember when he came out the first one and the thing was called Pathway the Power. I read that probably when it first came out. I think it was like the it was thirty nineties or nineteen ninety. It was supposed to be a three voughn but it ended up being a five on. I read the first three volumes. Up to Johnson's Senate, there was a lot of corruption, but I mean, was there stuff omitted? I don't know, or he would seem like he was really complax. That's kid and Johnson was complax.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now, somewhere in there in those early in those early things and leading up to the Senate and control of the Senate, his treatment of the box forty six scandal, right, this is just from off the top of my head memory that his treatment of that was really dismissive, like it was sort of like, hey, here was an allegation that was made, but at the end of the day, there really wasn't anything to it, so nobody did anything about it, you know, And that's the way I would summarize what he took like twenty pages to tell us. And I really found that aggravating. I'm sorry. I just was like, come on it, at least present both sides of it, you know, and say that, you know, there were these allegations made. There's this photograph among his inner circle, there was definitely you know, people that because people were making these statements, you know, long after he died, and even toward the end of his life, some and some people had been you know, testified to things before this, there was available stuff that this guy could have put in there and said, you know, there is some evidence that this guy I might have literally stolen a voting box you know there in an early campaign. Yeah, or had his people do the Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah. What I got out of it is that that was his race against Coke Stevens. And this was a long time ago I read it, but yeah, I pretty much got killing I read on it now. I'm going back from a long time memories that he pretty much stole it and Coke Stevens, who was fierce because he kind of painted the picture. Coke Stevens when he was you know, when he kind of did his biography in his book, you know, he was kind of what legends were made of. And basically, I think what he said is that coach Stevens prior to that one every county in Texas and there's a lot of counties pretty much. So it was like it was almost like impossible for him to win that election, but he did. And then there was one election he lost because he let his guard down, and he made sure he never lost an election after that. But see, and there's the.
Speaker 2: Thing, was was the Stevens, Well, let me ask you a quick question if you remember it was the Stevens, you know, biography even in the bibliography of the Johnson book, because I don't think it was. See that's another thing. The bibliography section of Caro's work doesn't include oppositional stuff, and if it does, it includes the mild things. And I'm not asking for him to include Madeline Brown, Okay, I'm asking for him to include some of the other legitimate public figures who made statements, who made accusations, you know, who made accusations not based on they were just pissed they lost, but people that thought they had evidence and presented it at the time. Where is that nowhere? He did nothing to do, you know, to answer the contemporary charges against this guy. That's all I'm saying is that if you're gonna do the definitive historical work on a figure like this, you got to include it all, warts and all. And that was my objection to Kara's work. I'm sorry. I mean, you know, you might find it valuable, and in some ways it is, but it is incomplete in my in my estimation. That's all I feel about it, and that's why I brought it up there. And yeah, I did make a dismissive comment about it, but I feel justified in saying it because it is incomplete. I don't think anybody could argue with that if they're being objective. But that's me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, no, no, no, no no. I I got a lot out of it. You know, maybe maybe it was incomplete, but I thought there was a lot of interesting research in that book that I got a lot out of it. And I found that he was kind of his back room. I just said, I kind of walked away. Johnson was a very complex individual. I mean, he had a lot of flaws, sure.
Speaker 2: I mean again, I would estimate the guy was extremely racist, and yet he brought electricity to black communities that had no electricity in Texas. This is before. I mean, that's the truth, you know.
Speaker 4: So he.
Speaker 5: Was he was Yeah here he was crook. Does all get go? I mean he got you know, cooked in with Herman Brown that like you said, he bought an electricity. He fought. I mean when he was when he was got out of his teacher's college, he was a teacher there. He was trying to get equipment for the for the for the Mexican American kids there. I mean, he was, he was you know, he was a complex. It was a part of them that was, you know, kind of generous, but then there was other part that he was diabolical, right, I mean it was. It was a fascinating individual.
Speaker 2: You're talking about a guy who basically when he said, you know, he was pissed off about Kennedy getting the reputation for you know, getting laid so often. He's like, oh, I probably had more women by accident than he than he ever had on purpose. Probably true. He had a charisma where he could get laid all the time, and he probably did okay, but at the same time, this is a jerk off who's picking up by their ears.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, yeah, if you.
Speaker 4: Really wanted a good source on what LBJ was getting away with. I know a lot of people don't like the book, but you can read Blood, Money, and.
Speaker 3: Power by Marl McClellan. He goes into a lot of dirt on LBJ. He just tries to be NLBJ making a confession that he didn't make.
Speaker 2: Well, he does that, and he wastes a lot of time in that book. I don't like that one. I mean, even that Texas Connection book to me is better, and even Maddeline Brown's freaking what is it Morning in Texas or whatever? I find that. I mean, you know, you and I have different literary opinions, but I crack up. Plus there's a whole bunch of inaccurate crap in there, which is why you know, Walt Brown was like involved in the initial creation of that book, right, No, I didn't know that. Well, it's a funny thing. He literally took it to his class because he was teaching, you know, some English college thing and uh and and he brought it into his classroom, opened it up, looked at it, and immediately it had the wrong time of the assassination, like in the opening uh chapter of the of the printing that they sent him. And he held it up in front of his class and said, this is a book that is going to be published very soon that that I don't even want my name on. And I'll give you a piece of advice. You better fact check your your your nonfiction better than this guy does. And he threw it in the garbage in front of his class. Okay, And I kind of agree with him, I gotta tell you, because the guy has so many poorly, poorly stated things in there about factual things. He's got the time of the assassination wrong, at least in the initial printing. Stuff like that. I mean, I crack up because Walt, you know, went and had his book on Judith printed for showing me the draft. And when he finally sent me the PDF, I opened it up and in the first freaking paragraph I found a mistake. And I wrote to him and I said, you know, you should have sent it to the blind guy first, because I just started reading it and here's your opening mistake. And it's too funny because that's the printing that I've been selling, by the way, and I pointed out to people when they ask me about it. But it's hilarious because he's like, wow, nobody else told me that, And yeah, the blind guy found it. But I hate that, you know, like if it says you know JFK, you know died at twelve thirty, well officially he didn't, Okay, just saying, all right, officially he died some time after one the central time. But anyway, it is what it is, right. I don't like blood, money and power, but there's plenty of books like that that tell you a lot of the bad side of this guy. And bar McClellan a little hyperbolic, a little trying to, i don't know, make more out of things than they were. Maybe would you think that's true about that book BP in.
Speaker 3: Connection with JFK.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm only referring to his ability to dish dirt on LBJ. I mean, he's got a lot of behind the scenes crap about what was going on at the time. But as far as jfk' is concerned, no, the book sucks. I'll tell anybody that, Oh yeah, I told that to the person that gave me the book when they gifted it to me and I said, okay, I'll read it.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 2: I got you. No, I agree, I agree with you wholeheartedly. I mean it's it's like that Russ Baker book, you know, the Family of Secrets book on the Bush family. Yeah, you know, it's actually really good nailing a whole bunch of like terrible and ugly things in the Bush family line, until he goes to the jfk assassination and it's just no good man. I I I just you know, you got to there's another guy with a blurry picture.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I can't do it. Which, by the way, I was approached recently, why don't you do some prayer Man shows? Did you? Did you? I know, I'm thinking about how to do it, though, did you? I don't remember. I know I handed you that book prayer Man. Did you keep it or.
Speaker 3: Remember seeing that book? No?
Speaker 2: Remember, I gave it to you when we went to the conference, and I I don't remember if you had kept it or if you only read part of it while we were there and gave it back. I got to look through my pile of books.
Speaker 4: But but you know, because he gave his presentation, I was back in the in the book selling room when his presentation was given.
Speaker 3: I didn't get to see it yet.
Speaker 2: Ah, okay, well did you get the video afterwards or no? I'll see if I can dig that.
Speaker 3: Up for you then so you can catch Wait a minute, wait a minute, I think you've sent me.
Speaker 2: I could have swore I sent you my password because I had a password for all the videos.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I didn't have time to go look at it.
Speaker 2: Okay, no problem, no problem anyway, you can see how things how things go sometimes. Anyway, Sorry about that, Danny. I just I wanted to go over that that part, and that that's why I objected to that. Just say, see, I'll explain anything I say on this show and tell you why I said, you know, and tell you I worked out as my opinion. I feel as though it's my opinion that that that particular collective work is incomplete.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I hate that people like you know anytime something comes up. I mean, I guarantee when these JFK files drop, if they drop, you know, if there's anything in there about LBJ, they're gonna pull him out on TV. If he's still alive, Carol, they'll pull him out on TV. I don't even know if he's still alive, but they'll pull him out on TV and be like, here's our LBJ expert. You know, like they're still pulling out what's his name, the plagiarist, god, the guy who wrote case closed.
Speaker 5: What is his name?
Speaker 3: Oh not Posner?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Posnor, Posner, exactly, Posnert.
Speaker 5: It was a lawyer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a lawyer. Posner. He is a lawyer. He was a Wall Street lawyer. You you were thinking, you were thinking, I'm confusing with Bosner. No what I was thinking, yea, no Posner. They still pulled Posner out dead.
Speaker 4: Uh but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was called reclaiming history, gotcha. Yeah? And I know that because I kept falling. It was a perfect sleeping pill. I kept falling asleep trying to read it. Uh, really bad. But but anyway, you know it's and you know, you know how you know it's really really bad because the the Oswald did. A guy says the only scientific book on the JFK assassination that's ever been printed in the conspiracy world was guess what, Jim Fetzer's book, assassination Science. Okay, like that's the only thing that it was actually scientific. There you go, This is how well he knows the literature. Beautiful. Anyway, Sorry Danny again, maybe you want to bring up some other.
Speaker 5: Stuff, Yeah I do. Actually you got something to difference. I go, how much do you miss New Jerseys.
Speaker 2: A hell of a lot.
Speaker 5: Why, Yeah, I told you I've been there once. And I always had a fascination with that state because as a kid, you know, I was a little kid, I was fascinated with box and looked at one of those you know, encyclopedias that I remember seeing a heavyweight champion Jersey Joe.
Speaker 3: Walcott, Jersey Joe Balkan Doctor doctor J.
Speaker 5: I think he was the New Jersey nets was his team? What was it was his first team?
Speaker 2: I think? I think so?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Doctor J.
Speaker 3: I used to watch him at the Salt Palace. That man was amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah he was when I saw him play. And then uh then I you know, musically, I've always been, you know, three team, a Bruce Springsteen fan before Born to Run. So it was always fascinated with his movies with Jersey and then you know.
Speaker 2: New Jersey's a wild state. Yeah, New Jersey's a wild state musically because you got everything from you know, Frank Sinatra, I think Whitney Houston was from Jersey. Uh, but also yeah, and uh, who else I'm cool in the Gang, right John Capperty and the Beat Round Band. Yeah yeah, I mean there's a lot of interesting musicians from Jersey. It's kind of Zach Wilde. I love that guy. You know, he developed into something really interesting, the Black Label Society thing. He definitely you know, he looks like a biker from Jersey now, but he actually used to hang out with certain bicker clicks. You know, a lot of interesting characters have come from Jersey. Uh, you know, everything from what Jack Nicholson lived there. I don't remember if he was actually born there, but I think he lived there. Well, there's that that creature Danny DeVito.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's a lot of interesting people from Jersey. So it's it's interesting. Nuclear Assault it was a band from Jersey, you know, the skid Row, the bon Jovi and the Bruce Springsteen. Everybody knows. But I'm just saying there's some interesting creative people from Jersey, and uh, they are unique in my.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 5: Oh well, the thing was with the sprintings. He always seems to paint a picture about Jersey. I mean, there's a lot of pride there. And then you know, I've seen like Anthony Bourdain, I think he was in me from Jersey. He did a he did a couple episodes of New Jersey and you know, showing the state. And I saw something about what they call the pines and the agriculture, you know, because trying to get a you know, Ji Episcopal on SML, you know, kind of mocking then making fun of New Jersey. But I went, I was there. I went through New Jersey, spent more than a half a day there. I was in Philly. Philadelphia used to have my wife and I bred and showed dogs for a number of years. And there's a show. It was two thousand and five. It's Morris and Essex County. It's a it's a dog show that goes every five years. Everybody where's fancy hats. So I was driving there was like East New Brunswick, New Jersey, or are you familiar with that area?
Speaker 2: I know New Brunswick. East Brunswick is uh. Yeah, it's just the eastern part of what we would refer to as the New Brunswick area.
Speaker 5: Sure, yeah, I was told it was about an hour and a half from New York. Is that accurate?
Speaker 2: Yeah, almost anything, except for when you go way up north in the state. Almost anything is an hour hour and a half outside of New York.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I found it when I was driving through it. I found it. Was it was in October, early October. It was really pretty. The landscape was. I really liked it. It was it was kind of slow rolling hills, and I wish I could have spent more time checking the state out well.
Speaker 2: Up until about ten years ago, there was a lot of a lot more diversity in Jersey, you know, landscape wise than people realized, because we still had some farm land left and I don't even necessarily know all of what was growing there. But there's stuff like out by like Salem, New Jersey and places like that, where it's devoted to farmland. It's not you know, I mean where it's densely populated. People are living on top of each other. You know, you go to Jersey City and places like that, it's ridiculous. You know, Bay owned that whole area. But see, I was mainly from the eastern part of the state. I was like, I was literally an actual Jersey Shore guy on like the Jersey Shore people that were mostly from Long Island, right, But I was actually from the Jersey Shore. And it's interesting because even like Springsteen, who grew up partially in Neptune and partially in Asbury Park, pretty much like where I grew up. It was fascinating because the whole generation before me, it's like everybody and their mother had a story about how they knew Bruce Springsteen, you know what I mean. And yeah, and Asbury today is a fully gentrified, revitalized areas, probably too expensive for me to live there. But throughout the seventies and eighties when I was growing up there and in the sixties when Springsteen was stomping around through there, you know what, it was a really economically depressed area and it was abandoned and broken pretty much. And you come up out of a place like that that's still a tourist trap for people from you know, all the surrounding area.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Indeed, we even called people here's an interesting term. You don't hear this outside of Jersey. We called them Benny's and the Bennies come in during the summer, that's what we called them. And why because they were from Bayonne, Elizabeth, Newark and New York, Benny, get it. So these are people from outside of the area that would come through and rent things for a way too high price, drive everything up, and create summertime businesses that only lasted in the summer just so they could sit on our beaches and clog every damn thing up traffic wise and everything for you know, like three to four months a year, depending on the weather. And whole communities survived off of that. So that was the That was the circumstance. That's why you get that flavor of what you get from Springsteen. Don't ask me to explain John Joe because he's an idiot, but but Springsteen, at least, even though I don't love him, I get where he's coming from. You know, he grew up in a place where you know, we love yeah, and he's still lived in a time when there were all these broken down amusements, parks and stuff that were just sitting there abandoned.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: One of the last places to fall was the Palace Amusements, which has that famous Tilly sign on it, you know, with that that funny looking face. You see, that creepy thing that's like associated with weird New Jersey. The magazine, Yeah, which is actually it was initially a corporate sponsor for something in Coney Island that was brought down to Jersey when they were trying to make it like a whole East Coast thing, you know what I mean, Like, you know the East Coast amusements. Come and see the you know, roller coasters and stuff, and I remember they were broken down roller coasters and rides still sitting there. A matter of fact, that Tunnel of Love thing that Springsteen filmed, I think I think it filmed it on the lake that is part of what Lake Avenue and Asbury Park, and it runs right by this place called the Casino that was abandoned for I don't know, thirty years pretty much, but used to be a place with like pinball machines in it and stuff like that, where like you know, the place actually stayed open year round, but was a big success in the summers, you know what I mean. It's like the Palace, the Palace Amusements, weird weird building. After a while they put a porno theater in the that which was funny. But anyway, I got I got WEENI dogs barking, and there's a whole gritty thing to Asbury Park, which is all gone now because now they have wine stores and vintages and that. So I'm gonna kill my sound because the Weeni dogs are killing me. But Danny, anything else you want to add, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Uh No, I just uh, I know that the New Jersey was they used to be famous. I don't know if it's still today. But their tomatoes were well known, you know in agg because well I lived there's you know, there's a lot of a lot of tomato harvesting, so I know they always had a good reputation with their tomatoes. So I remember that for as an og ponente. No, I was just I just thought you wanted to talk about New Jersey. I mean I I thought it was beautiful and and I remember when I left, I had a memory I'll never forget. I was horrified days shut. This was before Vans had those uh then start to shut the door. And I was shutting the door with Rentald Van and it didn't shut, and it's quiet, and I turned around. There's a lady right and with us. She was a played the French horn for the Oakland Symphony and I broke her hand that day. Oh wow, Yeah, here's a musician. I was like, I felt so bad. I was like, I mean, that was the only dad thing about my my my trip in New Jersey. But she forgave me. She was good about it, but it took her a while. A four she could play the French horn again. She was a wonderful, wonderful lady and like a mother to my wife.
Speaker 2: So yeah, listen, anybody who visits Jersey and stays there for a couple of days, you could probably make an interesting story or visit an interesting site. Uh, you know, whether you go on the Sopranos tour or you actually go to other places. Matter of fact, I've even told the story about you know, I went to a camp for blind kids that was right down the road from a Boy Scout camp that that's where they filmed you know, one of the years I went to camp, Like the first year I went to camp, actually they had just finished film Friday the thirteenth there, you know, the one with Kevin Bacon, the first one. Yeah, And I mean it was weird because the blind kids used to hike go on along hike to the boy Scout camp and then we were like guests of the boy Scouts when we would arrive a whole little cooperative thing there. And the camp is still in existence, by the way, it's we're legally blind and blind children. It's called Camp Marcella anyway, but it's still right down the road from the Boy Scout Camp. Now, I think the Boy Scout camp might have had to have been sold off because of all the lawsuits, you know, but the Blind camp is still there, just saying. And it was too funny because like they didn't do anything special to those cabins or anything for Friday the thirteenth, Like that's what the Boy Scout cabins looked like, like those you know, it was hilarious. Matter of fact, the only thing I was waiting to see is the big line of benches they had around a campfire area. I was waiting to see that in the movie, and I didn't see it because I had sat there, you know, like the year before I saw the movie. But anyway, yeah, yeah, no, I love talking about that stuff. But anyway, BP, we haven't taken a break this whole time. Danny, I'm gonna put you on hold though, and Jimmy still on hold, and uh, you know, I'd like to get back around to them. But i'd also like to take a break. What do you think, huh? You know, maybe maybe we get you reminiscent about someplace that you like, you'd love to.
Speaker 3: But I do from the day.
Speaker 2: We can throw out there, oh, trivia, I love trivia. Maybe maybe we can make something out of that.
Speaker 3: It's not it's not like a trivia contest.
Speaker 4: It's more just little things that I've picked up preading some of these headlines.
Speaker 2: Well, I got a piece of trivia for you that I didn't realize people didn't know, uh until very recently, and I don't want anybody to google it, so I'm not going to give it to you before the break, but I'd love to see if anybody knows it off the top of their head, because you know, like and it's about a first statement thing. Everybody knows, like, you know, what Neil Armstrong said right when he landed on the moon, the whole you know, one small step for man, right. They all know that quote to some degree, even if they can't quote it exactly. And a lot of people know some of the you know quotes when somebody was the first one or somebody did something remarkable, And I didn't realize until recently. Most people don't know this one particular quote, and I thought everybody might have known it, you know, being a kid growing up Generation next, I thought we all learned this at some point, but I guess we didn't. But you have some other interesting trivia as well.
Speaker 9: Huh.
Speaker 4: Well, no, well, one major thing it's about I don't know if you have one down there, a Panda Express.
Speaker 2: Mmm. You know, I think we do have it here because I remember Katie maybe ordering from there when she was living with us. I think it was a pain.
Speaker 3: Was one of those little story about how they started and what they're worth. And we'll get to that after the break.
Speaker 2: Sounds good, and uh maybe while we're at it, we'll talk about the non existent Bojangles uh uh restaurants here because they're all gone, and they even closed up some of the Popeyes in the area, and I'm wondering if that's because of a lack of chickens, but who knows. We'll see after this stick around. We'll just take this quick break and we'll come back and if nobody else calls in at three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six and joins us, we'll go back around to the callers, we got on hold and get some other thoughts from them. But if not, you can call in, join in anytime and add in whatever you want. Three one nine dot com Radio go ahead.
Speaker 5: Calling about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 5: Wild claim Oswald?
Speaker 4: Girlfriend you knew Ruby and answer weapons?
Speaker 2: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 1: But okay, Oswal was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 5: Come on now, has a real effort on the Dayfay assassination.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I as jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 5: Thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 6: Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Dash by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson, Oh Chili dot Com.
Speaker 7: Again.
Speaker 1: Get Ready for the.
Speaker 8: War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot com.
Speaker 7: In Denial The Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical form.
Speaker 2: Did use expressed my caller stools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot Com do not necessarily reflect the views of Lly dot Com or cho and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 3: Thank you, no.
Speaker 6: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: Get get ready, Okay, Second and final segment of the Friday Night open Mic. You know, I try to plan for two commercial breaks and don't seem to ever get to them. Sometimes we don't even get to one. But I will get to your calls if you call in. Uh, matter of fact, I might have a couple extra minutes if I need to extend it because we've only got about twenty minutes left in the show. I might have a few extra minutes. We'll see at the end of the show. If you decide to call in three one nine, five, two seven five zero one six again three one nine five to two seven five zero one six, and you can drop anything on the table you want. You don't got to talk about my podcast or my research problems, or politics or anything whatever.
Speaker 5: You want.
Speaker 2: Bring it up, lay it out, bang it up. It's okay anyway, b Pete, you during the break told me you had something you wanted to bring up, So go for it, man, it's all you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: I was looking at headlines today, just bouncing around, and you know, I asked you before the break, if you had a Panda Express down there where you are, We've got them here. And the story was was basically about how the whole thing started. Apparently, the Panda Inn in Pasadena was a restaurant and a long time ago, a bunch of guys went to them and said, hey, how can we take what you do here menu wise and turn it into something.
Speaker 3: That we could put in.
Speaker 4: Malls at the food courts. And that's how they came up with the idea Panda Express. And you know, they're known for their orange chicken, and I mean the orange chicken is the joke of some of these comedians. Kat Williams makes a comment about orange chicken, how African Americans love it and all.
Speaker 3: But I didn't realize it.
Speaker 4: This company is now worth three billion dollars, which just forward me.
Speaker 3: I mean, these guys they own the Panda Inn, Panda.
Speaker 4: Express, and a couple other restaurant chains that aren't as big as Panda Express.
Speaker 3: That's all man, It's a lot of orange chicken.
Speaker 4: I mean, this guy when you go to the article doesn't show the pictures. But in the Panda In restaurant, they just redid it. They went through it, remodeled the whole thing. I mean, it's a red carpet experience when you go in there. But they've also kind of turned it into a like a museum. I mean they've got pictures and things like that. And one of them was the guy that started this thing cooking in Taiwan, and you know, and he's in a cook's.
Speaker 3: Outfit and he's flipping stuff in a wall.
Speaker 4: Go in to it, and it just shows you what somebody can come over here and do over time, the potential that we have in this country for people to be able to turn around and take a restaurant and turn it into a chain that now you know a lot of people is the joke of Chinese food going out, especially on holidays.
Speaker 3: You know, that's the only thing open. Blah blah blah. But I mean he's turned this thing into a three billion dollar industry. I think that's commending it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, that's that's amazing. I would not think that Panda Express is worth three billion dollars. But what the hell, man, You know what, if you got an idea and you can make it portable, you can sell it to people whatever it is, you know what I mean. It's just I mean, I love that. I love that aspect of things. I don't know if we're going to survive this time period to see anybody ever be able to come up with something new again. I got to tell you, I don't see innovation in the future, and not at least not in the near future. But you know what, I'm getting more and more pessimistic based on people's conditions. It seems like, you know, but we shall see, or who knows, maybe it'll be some uh, some immigrants that come in and freshen things up, because you know that happens a lot too, just saying a.
Speaker 4: Lot of well, I mean, you think about how many small businesses, you know, people have come over here with very little money and turned around and made a success of restaurants and services, and.
Speaker 3: I mean it's just amazing.
Speaker 4: Look at the look at the nail tech trade and the way the Vietnamese came over here and established something that women going dumb sixty five to two hundred dollars every time they walk in there.
Speaker 2: Well, I love bringing up I love bringing up pizza because pizza is this wonderful, weird invention that was created in Italy but didn't do anything over there. It became a thing here and now you got everything from you know, Papa John's to your local pizzeria to a Domino's to a little Caesar's. I mean, I wonder how big the pizza industry is in America, you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying to even guess how much they pull in.
Speaker 2: No, you can't. But the remarkable thing is it all starts because some Italian guy brings this thing wrapped in cloth right to the working in the city building a city in New York, and he brings it in winds up sharing his lunch. Next thing, you know, is somebody comes up with the idea. You know what if I had a stand and I sold this crap, these guys would buy it.
Speaker 4: Papa John's he started his in a closet in college bottom an oven.
Speaker 2: There's another guy, but there's a guy who came in after. I'm just saying the overall change to the American culture think about it, from just this one stupid thing that the guy had the Only reason why the guy had in his lunch box, honestly, is because it wouldn't go bad throughout the day if you actually wrapped it in cloth, you know, and they folded it over, by the way, it was like more like a cal zone than a full pizza. But it was, you know, initially made flat, but then they folded it over and wrapped it in cloth inside of a lunchbox.
Speaker 4: Back in twenty twenty two, the pizza restaurant sales in the US recent all time high a forty six point nine billion, and they aw that was up ten billion from the year before or from a decade before. And now they are projecting the US pizza restaurant market to reach fifty point one billion in last year's revenue numbers aren't in yet, And I got to.
Speaker 2: Tell you that's remarkable considering a guy like me who used to love to order pizza or try to find some decent pizza or whatever. I can't afford to order pizza as often as I want to, but you know, that's pizza restaurants. And meanwhile, you got frozen pizzas. You got all sorts of pizza like product out there, of all sorts you know, it's just it definitely changed the culture a bit, not saying all for the good. I mean you could say that some people are fat off of the cheese and carbs and whatever and what what what and whatnot, But I would say that, you know, it's left to it's definitely left a footprint on what you would call American culture.
Speaker 3: Oh, definitely definitely contribution. That's to go to, that's to go to party, food, order pizzas.
Speaker 2: There you go, and it's the you know, look, you're not feeling like cooking. What does everybody feel like doing? Well, either they stop off at McDonald's or I guess nowadays you have been a door dash deliver it.
Speaker 4: I got a funny story. My brother was telling me. He's got two kids, and when.
Speaker 3: They were I think like five, five and seven.
Speaker 4: Anyway, they used to go spend a lot of time with my my mom, you know, Grandma would babysit when one of them had to work late shift or they were both like like getting off work, you know, regardless. But when we grew up, we had the old pepperoni or the chef boy or d pizza kids, you know, were mixed up your dough and you had all your pepperoni in there, and you.
Speaker 3: Actually your pizza and baked it.
Speaker 4: Well, they came over one weekend and Grandma decides, hey, y'all want to make pizzas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they start making pizzas.
Speaker 4: And when their parents came to pick them up, my brother and my sister in law, you know, the kids just couldn't go on how they made their own pizza.
Speaker 3: It was amazing. And my brother looked at his oldest son and said, you know.
Speaker 4: I was nineteen years old and had a high school before I had.
Speaker 3: My first domino or first pizza. Hut pizza is it?
Speaker 4: Up till that time, we had already made our own and the kids couldn't believe that you could do that.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just the difference in generations.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: We used to do things like that. We never went out for pizza because it was so expensive with five kids. But you know, here they are Grandma's making pizzas for them and it's like the neatest thing in the world.
Speaker 3: And what those pizza kids were around since what the fifties, Well.
Speaker 2: Now today, Bepete, little update is now they have this ridiculous yikes, lunchables make a pizza kit, basically individual little pizza kits for kids. So just saying, you know, things change over time. Convenience foods. You know, pizza's part of it, but convenience foods are a thing, and they have grown immensely. I wonder what that trade is like, you're talking about fifty billion dollars or so pizza wise. But yeah, man, and I'm telling you a lot of people can't afford it anymore, and it's still going up. So it is what it is. I got one piece of trivia too. You got any more trivia you wanted to throw in? Or should we get to the calls?
Speaker 4: No. The only other thing I was going to discuss is apparently spring break is becoming a thing of the past, believe.
Speaker 3: It or not.
Speaker 2: Well, because people don't leave their houses, they probably do it virtually, now, you know, I had spring break on zoom. Okay, I don't know, I don't know. I don't know what to say anymore. I'm confused by the society around me. At this point. I think I've officially hit old manhood here. It's it's just a thing. But I got I got one for you, and I'll ask this to the callers as we go through, And don't anybody use the Google machine all right or gootube to go look it up or anything. But everybody kind of knows what you know, the alleged first guy to land on the moon, you know, because we got so many people out there that don't believe we went there. But according to general mainstream history, Neil Armstrong is the first guy who set foot on the moon, right, and everybody knows he made the you know, one small step from man, one giant leap for mankind some version of that. They had to learn that in school at some point. Well, kind of wondering why it is they don't remember what the second guy said. And I'm wondering if one of our callers or b Pete would be Pete savior answer for last cause who knows. Maybe you'll know it, but don't look it up. I'm gonna trust you don't look it up. Uh, but yeah, do you know what the second guy said? And do you know who the second guy was? So there you go, two part question. But anyway, let's go back around to the callers. And apparently we got two of them. Uh, we got Jimmy and looks like we got Danny back, So let's go to Jimmy first. Hey, Jimmy, anything else you got on your mind? Or do you want to try and answer my trivia question? There's no prize.
Speaker 1: Uh gee, I think it's probably buzzed al drin and he probably said, wait up, nice, Well.
Speaker 2: You got half of a question, right, but I'm not gonna tell you what you half.
Speaker 1: Didn't he start singing? Didn't he start going dazy, dazy, I'm half crazy?
Speaker 2: Well not when he jump, not when he first set foot? No, or maybe he said it to that guy he punched in the mouth. Was his name Sebrell or whatever?
Speaker 1: I don't know, So it's face it's a Ge're a liar? So he decked him out?
Speaker 2: Yeah he did.
Speaker 1: Uh, here's here's here's my important uh contribution. I have one after if you wanted it? Oh you guy asked Danny first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, let me go to Danny and I come back to you. I'll either put you both on or I'll just put you on after. Okay, all right, all right, So Danny, do you happen to know the answer to my trivia question? And do you have anything else you want to drop in?
Speaker 5: Sure? I actually watched and remembered watching the moon landing. It was old enough to watch that. It was my neighbor's house.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 5: I was going to say that Jimmy said it was buzz Aldrin, but I can't for life, and they can't remember what he said following after that statement, Okay.
Speaker 2: So really quick, I'll go to be Pete and then we'll see if you got anything else you want to drop on. And then I promised i'd bring Jimmy back, so I'll do that. How about you be Pete without looking it up? Okay, like I said, these guys both got half of the question right, so you know what that means. But do you remember what he said?
Speaker 8: It was?
Speaker 3: It was Aldron? But the four said it.
Speaker 4: Armstrong made a comment about the dust and all sticking to his boots and all when he yeah, I mean that was actually.
Speaker 3: The second thing said, right, it was Aldro. What was it? Magnificent? Something isolation?
Speaker 2: Oh he's so close, p Pete. You see now you're restoring some of my faith in the idea that I did actually go to school in America, because I think we were taught this and we were meant to recite this at a certain point. The actual thing he said, was magnificent desolation.
Speaker 3: Desolation.
Speaker 2: That's it. You were close, though, see, at some point you were exposed to this information. So I feel better now. But I guarantee you you asked, ninety percent of people. If they don't take out their phones or have a computer in front of they won't know.
Speaker 4: You think back to things like that that happened, these first that were on TV. And we're sitting there, you know, on a three channel TV with rabbit ors, watching crappy black and white footage you know, from the Moon, which was you know, had its own problems in here and in the broadcast, and I think about these things, you know, the blast off and every the things we used to watch on TV that you know now it's I don't know, people just don't. It was a whole lot harder to be able to witness history.
Speaker 3: Well when we were growing up.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was. But then again there was a transition because I'm a little younger than you, uh Like, for instance, I in school, I watched the Space Shuttle blow up.
Speaker 4: Right, I was gonna say that was probably the next big thing that I could remember that people you know, saw happen on TV.
Speaker 3: Was the challenger explosion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but for me that's nineteen eighty six, I think because I was in I was in middle school, but it was like a big special thing that we we had, you know, an actual cable tie in. They put it on and we were able to watch the launch and we did in school and boom, the shuttle blew it and nobody knew what the hell we were looking at. At first, it was like, what something went wrong? Yeah, like, you know, all of a sudden, this smoke went sideways and it formed like it looked like it formed a smoke ring, and it was like, that's not the way that's supposed to look. I know, I've seen other Shuttle launches, and that was the challenger.
Speaker 4: Think about the technology change between the old Saturn rockets and the Space Shuttle.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well, and and the technology change the access to broadcast. You know, it was a big deal that they showed the what the Royal Wedding live? And what was that seventy nine or eighty when I was you know, still I was in grade school then and I didn't watch it, but I knew that a lot of people did watch it live and it was you know broadcast. Why a satellite and that was a big.
Speaker 4: Look at the broadcast now for the Super Bowl compared to what it was when the first one was played. I mean, you basically had a black and white game with none of the fancy stuff, and now it's what eighteen hour production.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think they had a color I think they had a color broadcast. But you know, the majority of people, probably in our country still had a lot of black and white TVs.
Speaker 3: But I think the Super Bowl I can remember was in black and white.
Speaker 4: I remember watching the Daytona five hundred and the Firecracker four hundred black and one.
Speaker 2: Look it up though, because I'm pretty sure it was broadcasting color. You probably had a black and white TV.
Speaker 3: I mean, popol, let's see check it out. We got it now. I was born in sixty so I was watching super bowls on for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we see first but I mean the Jets one, super Bowl three or whatever, right, I mean, so that was sixty nine when Joe Namath won. So I mean the first Super Bowl was what sixty six or something like that, you know, again going from mem but if you look it up. Anyways, Danny, you got anything you want to drop in, We'll be pizza looking to see if they broadcast the first Super Bowl in color.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I watched the first My memory was it was about sixty nine and it was we had a black and white TV. It was a couple of years later we probably got a color TV. But oh yeah, there's a lot of a lot of events. I mean, super Bowl was a big deal. But it's it's like you said, it's an eighteen hour event. It's quite a show.
Speaker 9: Well it also wasn't It all goes on all week with all the festivities with the sports they had the Super Bowl, and.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you they weren't paying allion. I guarantee you they weren't paying a million dollars a minute for you know, for commercial time or whatever they paid.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, the commercials. Yeah, but they have a what's called a media road because my son was involved with the Fox Sports News well at that time he had left, but he knew a lot of people there putting up the some of the radio broadcast. So I remember he went down there, you know what. I think he was living in San Francisco at that time, and there was a yeah he was, So he went down to the media role to go, you know, hang with some old co workers. So yeah, it's it's it's a week long all the festivities. I mean, you know the city that's hosting.
Speaker 2: But having been from the New York New Jersey area, I just remember that that was like Super Bowl three maybe in sixty nine when the Jets won, because that was name it never had the big Super Bowl or name one.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 5: That was a big upset too.
Speaker 2: Beat the Colts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they did the cults. Speaking of that, I mean, maybe if I get enough time to call him local show, I've got a debt to pay back. I owe some people some dirty dollars.
Speaker 2: You were you were in on that.
Speaker 5: Yes, I went because you said, here's the thing with me with Betty, I can use it, you know, like pick if I'm having fun.
Speaker 7: Debt.
Speaker 5: Once I money on it and it proves me why it don't gamble, I lose, And and all I'm gonna say about the game, that defensive line gave the Chiefs offensive line of biblical beat down.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was pretty severe.
Speaker 3: I mean they think the brakes off of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, so I was.
Speaker 2: A little Yeah, no, I got you. So BP did you find out if they broadcast that in color?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It was in color. I don't see it in color.
Speaker 2: Probably NBC. Uh. I think NBC used to make a big deal because that was the whole point of that peacock ridiculous peacock logo. They had to show you we're we're in color.
Speaker 3: Uh Yeah, And by sixty was what the packers and colts, wasn't it?
Speaker 2: I think? So that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Well, wasn't called super Bowl? Then?
Speaker 4: It was the AFC NFC champion or ANFL NFL Championship.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, well you know again I was. You know, I'm born in seventy two, so what are you gonna do? I didn't get to see the Miracle Mets either, which is interesting. The Mets and the Jets won the same year in sixty nine there, which is interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sixty seven was the first year and it was the AFL NFL World Championship.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: After that it became a super Bowl.
Speaker 2: So, Danny, anything you want to throw in before I led Jimmy loose on the line.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got to figure out how to pay my bet. And then also too, I do remember the Mets, that miracle Mets team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I became a Mets fan as a kid, and you know, and wound up getting hold of it. It was actually expensive for me to get hold of the videotapes to actually watch that series. Somewhere around eighty nine or ninety I think I bought the videotapes for it. Of the series.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you enjoyed it, Oh I did. I did.
Speaker 2: It was quite quite the interesting game. Nolan Ryan was a relief pitcher, you know, with the sixty nine Mets.
Speaker 3: Don't care a boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, interesting, interesting team, you know. So anyways, I'm gonna let Jimmy loose back on the line. But Magnificent Desolation. By the way, Jimmy, that was the that was the queue there, And yeah it was buzz Aldron. Both of you got buzz Aldron and v Pete almost got the quote right. But at least it shows that at some point he was exposed to that information. So I feel better now, Jimmy, you and Danny are both on the line, and you guys could talk to each other, or you could lay something out. It's all up to you. I got a few minutes left, I think you here. Let me see. Oh, we're just about at the end, So go ahead, throw in whatever you want to throw in.
Speaker 3: I got a question for Jimmy. What's this I hear about you picking the chiefs?
Speaker 4: Yeah, to win?
Speaker 1: I said, I wanted the Eagles to win, but I didn't think they had a chance. There you go, Well this is way more importantly, Noah, I need to we need to discuss this Ben Canoby situation.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now, do you recall when he was on the ice planet, yes?
Speaker 2: Or no, Chuck, when he was on the ice plant.
Speaker 1: Not him, I mean Luke.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Luke Skywalker.
Speaker 5: I mean Luke Luke sky Yeah, yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: I remember he was hallucinating.
Speaker 5: Then he seemed the little Obi Wan and he.
Speaker 1: Says, Luke, you must go to the Daga boss system and go Ceyoda, my former instructor. See that's another lie. Obi Wan Kenobi is a constantly lion. Guy's got a problem with the truth, always lying. His instructor was not Yoda. He's always lying. Has bought off man. What's up with that guy?
Speaker 2: That's right? He was the pupil of Qui gon Jin. I saw the prequels, right.
Speaker 1: What with this guy? He's always lying, telling Luke to his dad's dad when he's Darth Vader. This guy's got a real problem with the truth. How'd he even get into the Jedi order.
Speaker 2: All over the place? I don't know, he's all over the place, man, uh you know. And and also he said, oh I discovered him as a student, and that's not even true. Anakin Skywalker was initially picked up by Qui gon Jin, not him. He wasn't in charge of that. He was a paddle on himself. He lied about all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 1: The crazy old ben Canoby. Ooh, look at me, look at me?
Speaker 2: Yep. What did uncle uncle Owen call him, that crazy old wizard, right.
Speaker 6: Something like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, I telling you all your life, stay away from that crazy old wizard. He's out of his mine out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he.
Speaker 9: Lies a lot.
Speaker 2: Hey listen, if you're living in the desert all by yourself with nothing but those uh weird people around that make that noise, I mean, you know, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Same people?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the sands what he called.
Speaker 2: That's right. See, he was a liar and he was racist.
Speaker 1: He really was. He had a lot of problems to be a Janet. Well, it would take a real screwed up guy to make Darth Vader.
Speaker 2: There you go, listen, if you wind up turning your student into Darth Vader, I mean you messed up somewhere. I'm just saying, right, yeah, thanks all that, Danny, Danny, do you disagree with any of this? Ben Kenoby's crazy and lies a lot. What do you say?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: I never, I never never thought of it that way. I learned something tonight. I'm gonna be thinking about it. I'm gonna be thinking about that quite a bit. I never even thought of that.
Speaker 2: You know, he's all over lice, He's all over the place.
Speaker 5: Man, you're produced. Yes, if you produced Darter, you do have a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely absolutely. Hey did you did you ever see the Chappelle show skit about star Wars?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 5: No, never did?
Speaker 2: Oh man, it's crazy. They turn around and do like a they do like a you know, like a boy molestation scandal among the jedis. Oh no, oh no, yeah, it's it's pretty it's pretty crazy. It's not one of Dave Chappelle's best known bits, but it's it's pretty crazy. Everybody remembers. Everybody remembers I'm Rick James, but they don't necessarily remember that one. Yeah, I'm Rick James, which you know, and then even better, they had Rick James on the show after Charlie Murphy told the story. I always loved that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I must be.
Speaker 2: Out of my mind talking about how Charlie Murphy kicked my ass. Cocaine's a hell of a drug. I used to love using that meme on people when they would start talking crazy online. Just bring out the the meme with Rick James that just says, cocaine is a hell of a drug.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I'm gonna steal that one.
Speaker 2: You should, you should? I want people to bring it back. Yeah, it's a great response.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my response was always I remember when I when I had my first spear too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, my my absolute ultimate favorite is can I buy weed from you? But you know, but people don't always get that one, you know, because it's like, dude, you how high are you to think this? You know, like they don't get it. That's the funny part is the people that I'm usually trying to insult, they don't get the insult. It's like I don't smoke weed. I'm sure you don't.
Speaker 5: Well, maybe you just can't insult them.
Speaker 2: I guess, yeah, you did it anyways, all right, guys, look we're gonna close out this one because it is time to do that, actually past time. Be Pete. I'm gonna give you the final word, though we still got you know, timing up for that, so go ahead.
Speaker 4: Well, I just appreciate everybody calling in tonight and as usual, go to Chelli Effect and get the donate button. Every little bit helps, and there's a lot of people that you hear calling in and that that did actually do that. So urge everybody out there, even if you're catching this podcast down the road and not listening to it live, all donations help. It's not cheap to be able to put this thing on, and Chuck carries his stuff on his back, so get the man of break Stick crowbar and your wallet and help things out. Yeah, to tell you and that I appreciate everybody calling in and looking forward to doing it next week.
Speaker 2: No me too, And look to tell you the truth, we got a couple of heavy bills that are going to come up now. I partially paid for the website in advance, but two heavy bills come up on April fifteenth, and I know it sounds like that's the ways of way because it's almost two months away tomorrow is actually the anniversary of the first time The Ocel Effect went live anywhere. But I did podcasts in twenty thirteen, but twenty fourteen, February fifteenth was the first time I went live. And you know, since then, I took on my own network and you can still twenty four to seven. You got replays of the shows old and new sometimes and other special broadcasts and things on there and all that. I try and keep running, but it's independent and it costs some money, so you know, if you can help out with that and keep it going, I mean, I'm really in danger of not being able to keep it going by April fifteenth, so if you can during this time period especially, it would be extremely helpful. Those are the big bills. I pay bills every month, but the big bills come once a year, and that's for the website thing that actually allows us to distribute the podcast, so you know, it would be helpful. I canceled the Patreon thing. It's just PayPal, make a donation there or make an arrangement with me somehow, and I'll be more than happy to accept any assistance with keeping this going. So I want to thank you and thank Pete. Pete and thank the callers and all you guys for listening, because after all, I am merely o'celli, and all of you are