Speaker 1: Ben and Skin Show ninety one point one The Eagle, Thanks for hanging out with us today. All right, at the bottom of the hour, talk about the best TV shows as well as details some classic beefs. Yeah, not like beef, like eating that good beef. But I'm talking about fights. We're going to get into all that. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: And now it's time for Basins.
Speaker 3: Sweet Day Up Day featuring veteran news anchor kt fun Tweets. Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world. Sure, real quick, I want to place Madrio. This is in Houston over the weekend. Beyonce's doing the Cowboy Carter tour and a part of her tour, she's in a car and kind of it's hanging from the top and she's in a car convert going above the audience and she's singing a song and then something goes wrong.
Speaker 4: Stop stop stuff stuff.
Speaker 2: Did you hear it breathing hard?
Speaker 3: The crowd gets loud and they started so something The car just kind of tilted a little bit, not enough to where she would fall out, but something wasn't right. Clearly when you watch the video you can kind of tell.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I watched the video without the sound. I should have heard her saying stop, because I was like, what's happening?
Speaker 6: When?
Speaker 2: When is something going to happen here?
Speaker 1: It's hard to tell. It doesn't even look like it's that bad. It kind of looks like it was just hitting them switches.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But if you're also in a car above everyone, no, that's terrifying. One thing goes wrong, you're yeah, and she knew, all right, this isn't right.
Speaker 1: And it's really bad for the people below that don't know. Yeah, is it a real car? Yeah, it looks like it looks like a real car, for sure.
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: It may not have an engine in some of the stuff in it that would make it heavier, but it looks like a real sized car and all that looks like a convertible of some kind.
Speaker 2: Then she just kind of smiled the whole time and then got out of the car. She's a professional, she is a pro.
Speaker 4: And in the illuminati.
Speaker 3: That has been thrown out there many times. Many people have thrown it out.
Speaker 7: By the way they through the woods on the P Diddy stuff like, they're not thrown in the mix anymore.
Speaker 2: There are they I think so.
Speaker 3: I think they made it through and the trial's done for the most part. They're going to be announcing soon during deliberations for probably another week.
Speaker 2: So nobody else got a drug under no no.
Speaker 7: I thought all these celebrities, I thought a bunch of celebrities were going to get wrapped up in all that.
Speaker 4: Now, all the threats work.
Speaker 3: I also thought we were going to get the Epstein files. That's what Aaron Rodgers told me.
Speaker 4: Okay, tied to his signing with Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: I don't think it is okay, although it could be. I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's a good question.
Speaker 3: New trend out there, yep, it's called the fridge cigarette.
Speaker 2: Not a trend. It's not trend. This is what people are calling because this is actually happening.
Speaker 3: I think, I'm I'm I've got to be the oldest who's having this sensation, but I definitely have it. You're at work at two pm. In the sixties, seventies, eighties, and most of the nineties, what did people do. They went outside and had a smoke break. I mean, you guys grew up in the era of smoking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jesus, people.
Speaker 4: Used to smoke on airplanes.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 7: I remember my parents smoking it up at a car. We're like all in the car without even being having seat belts on. Everybody knew someone who had fallen out of a car too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that went for our generation as well. Yeah, but not the smoking part, just the.
Speaker 1: Falling falling out the car, For it was not uncommon to drive past a car in the seventies. Look and everyone in the car is smoking, including the little kids in the back, and some would be standing up in the back seat.
Speaker 3: The fridge cigarette. Do you guys know what the fridge cigarette is?
Speaker 1: It's William Perry's line, no tobacco cigarettes, the fridge cigarette.
Speaker 7: Meaning is that really the name of it? Fridge cigarette? Well, or are you saying the fridge name for something?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: So is this popsicle? Adults are not going to have a popsicle at two.
Speaker 2: Pm on a yogurt? Not yogurt, good man. I like to guess though.
Speaker 5: Is it just an excuse to get away and have a break and just go in the fridge and just look in.
Speaker 2: There and find something? No morellist one specific thing sex No, and that makes no sense.
Speaker 4: It's not frozen though it's refrigerated.
Speaker 2: You want to go get a little fridge cigarette. It is the diet coke.
Speaker 3: Oh, instead of tobacco, gets your aspartamo aspertarm.
Speaker 2: It's only a tough word for me. You get that.
Speaker 3: And that's like what people I think my agent below that's their cigarette.
Speaker 2: So you guilty of that.
Speaker 5: I didn't even know.
Speaker 4: So basically your generation has no idea how to have fun.
Speaker 3: Well, a lot of things are now I have been blocked. They're not allowed anymore. You can go smoke, it's so hot to smoke outside anyways, you can, you can, but it's not fun.
Speaker 4: Where do you Where does every at two pm to drink their dit coke?
Speaker 1: The breaker my guests, man, I don't know. I mean I go in there all the time at two o'clock. I never see anybody in there. I believe this. There are a lot of people like this.
Speaker 7: There are people who crushed diet cokes, who drink a ton of them.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know, I drink a ton, but like I'll give myself about one a day, is that right?
Speaker 2: I didn't used to be that way.
Speaker 4: I know, no sort of I drink about four big red to day.
Speaker 5: I didn't even get through the whole sentence for.
Speaker 2: The two bottles.
Speaker 6: It's a stupid thing to drink red. Yes, can you bring me your finest big red Man about seventh Big Red Today.
Speaker 2: All we have is big peach. Huh.
Speaker 7: It's just red sodas, not even a flavor, it's a color.
Speaker 2: It's cream soda. I want red soda.
Speaker 4: Man, taste red.
Speaker 2: Screwed when RFK gets rid of the dies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Joe Rogan just told me bread didn't exist. I didn't know that until I saw the internet this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, there you have it.
Speaker 7: The Millennial Smoke Break is a diet coke coming up in the back half of our final hour here.
Speaker 2: You don't want to miss it.
Speaker 7: Week go the top forty beefs in the top ten shows two different segments.
Speaker 2: They're happening next on the Eagle