Speaker 1: Okay, we are live. Hi. This is William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey investigates on today's show of a very special guest, a returning guest. His name is Andrew and he operates the six G podcast. And our last show we talked about the dark history of Fort Braggen. Very popular episode, a lot of people, a lot of comments, A lot of people talk to me about other basses. There was one in Alabama, I think like another base and so like I got a lot of feedback and comments and things like that on that episode. And we were done with that episode. Andrew was talking to me about his research into Jarvin, who I've heard a lot about. I haven't done a research. I tried to do a lot recently. I've had kind of a busy personal let but did a lot of reading and overlap with Nick Land and things like that. But that was our last show with Fort Bragg And then we also talked about what is the sixth G agenda? So it's not five G, it's six G. Check that out. You can check that out on my shore or his podcast has done a lot of stuff like that. We also talked about global Elite satanic pedal rings, which it's really something you shouldn't believe is real, but it's real, like we're actually going through all this stuff now, it's really incredible. But again today, if you're watching this on one of my recovered YouTube channels, so I have three YouTube channels, the fourth I haven't gotten back. If you're watching this on one of those three, or x or Rumble, or it's being restreamed on Andrew's stuff, you'll see this picture of Curtis Jarvin, and the title is Curtis Jarvin's Plot against America. It's from I think it was from a New York Or article this year in June. But the subheader is the reactionary bloggers call for a monarch to rule the country. Once seemed like a joke. Now the right is ready to bend the knee. And it's actually kind of strange. Overlaps with Trump's messionic imagery and all the techno or technates or all of garks tech, all the garks that surround Trump and supported Trump, well, really Dvance has to be seen as one of them. He was really a kind of wonder kin for Peter Tiel and Andresen obviously Elon Musk and they say, kind of dark maga. So there's these weird overlaps and a lot of interesting philosophy, some that certainly was fringe, but it can't be considered fringe now. But Andrew can talk more about that. So Andrew, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: They very excited to be on. Thank you, William. Yeah, super excited talk about Curtis Jovan. It's definitely something that blew my mind whenever I first started reading about this. This is something that wasn't really presented to me from a you know, podcaster or somebody else. So this is something I kind of found and then I started hearing other people event you know, start talking about it. But I found it by accident, just looking at something called Patchwork by Mensius Moldbug.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I mean that's a pseudonym.
Speaker 2: Right now, Yes, that's him, Curtis Jarvin, and so that's whenever, you know, after that just snowballed.
Speaker 3: So yeah, super excited to talk about this and thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so for people, maybe you can just talk about the over over what you've worked on at six G. Then leading to Jarvin and who just simple questions, who's Curtis Jarvin? And why do people find them interest?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So on sixty agenda, we focused a lot on kind of mystery Babylon, but the modern version. So mystery Babylon kind of is old Babylonian mystery schools, the way of manipulating the mind, deception, et cetera. And I think that they, as the Great Sam Tripley says, they've hardwired mysticism and that's what we're looking at today. So I kind of bring all that with some details just kind of we can talk about everything really, so everything encompassing that which it happens to encompass everything. So it's pretty wild stuff. But Curtis Jarvin himself, he had written a book because I saw that somebody like Peter Teel, who I'd been reading about Palenteer, real kind of big on building this. You know, Palenteer was total information awareness for those who don't know, which was a part of kind of the Patriot Act came out of that, and so as that's been progressing, he kind of took that over and I learned that he was, you know, using young people's blood to try to be younger.
Speaker 3: Very odd kind of guy.
Speaker 2: And he works with Alex Karb who's a psychopath who talks about spraying fentanyl lace durin on people from drones that pissed him off.
Speaker 3: And so these kind of.
Speaker 2: People just pop up, and I'm like hearing that they're into a Curtis Jarvin.
Speaker 3: I look him up and it just kind of goes from there.
Speaker 2: So it seems that it's a whole network of people that have this idea and what they're doing is they're trying to change the attitudes and minds of America as we see now. And I think that they even used radical leftism even as a weapon to let that proliferate so they could then serve us this kind of answer, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So this is the kind of problem reaction solution.
Speaker 2: I believe it's coming from the right, and I think that we got to watch for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting. So they don't have a problem using the left to facilitate changes in the right, which is this this these doctrines. These guys started out kind of as bloggers. Mensia's Mold Book, I think he was, and so he kind of came from kind of an underground perspective, and I tried to read up on some of his stuff, like I have some notes, but you had these different kind of ideas, like his intellectual genealogy, Like he has these concepts that like this idea of the cathedral, which is our current kind of system, Like he wants to replace that with his dark Enlightenment. Right, So it's like the old, the old progressiveism. He wants to get rid of it. I think it is fair to say, yeah.
Speaker 2: And he, you know, gets a lot of his philosophy from a man named Hans Hermann hop Hoppe hop Hope And he wrote a book called Democracy The God That Failed. And so in this book it talks about exactly what you were saying, where this kind of leftist or liberal values actually makes us think in short term and not long term, and so it leads to consumerism and therefore the downgrading of culture, et cetera. And you know, on its face it can sound okay, but whenever you get deeper into it, the answer they serve up is a monarchy, right.
Speaker 1: Right, it's some kind of like this, So it's like they actually have I think his opinions are that the Enlightenment was kind of a mistake, Like he didn't think that this whole thing of the philosophs and all these things.
Speaker 2: Like he well, it's kind of more in the sense that they think that it's dumb that the leftists view it as that the Enlightenment was where the thinking started. They based a lot of their values in Rome and before then. So you know, he points to the Five Great Emperors and said, that was some of the best, you know, civilization we've ever had. Right, So this is pre that, it's back before the Enlightenment. So they look before the Enlightenment and say, actually, the Enlightenment doesn't mean anything. That's just the reset from the cathed you know, Catholic Church.
Speaker 3: We look before that.
Speaker 2: That's you know, because they're they're saying that pretty much Catholicism built Western society, and that's why we think that after that, you know, the Dark Ages, you know, we didn't know anything before then, when in reality, there was a lot of you know, deep knowledge before then, which is true. So I do agree with that sentiment, right.
Speaker 1: But it is pretty remarkable that the that that's the way they think, like they just like discount a lot of this advancing and understanding and everything like that. They just think it's all kind of straw and everything and they're they're very I would say they're not. I would say they're not anarchists. They want to get rid of almost all the government, like they're beyond anarchy or the anarchists where there's less government. They like want to retire all government agents. I'll go the whole government. Do you ever hear that it needs to be.
Speaker 2: One central thing, a CEO that runs it all top down, right, So he points to Elon Musk and how he essentially has created a new NASA more efficiently because it's just him. And he points to people like as Silicon Valley, these CEO O people and says, each of them run their corporation like a monarchy, and look at how quick and efficient they get things done. So his argument is the efficiency we would gain in America if we let these you know, just one person top down. Now, little side step here. Did you see the bill that Trump just signed yesterday?
Speaker 1: No told me about it.
Speaker 2: So he signed a bill called the Genesis Mission, which is pretty much, let me.
Speaker 3: Get to it. It's a.
Speaker 2: New AI initiative, so he signed it over and the goal is to create a national integrated AI platform and it uses government scientific data discovery and science energy national security all that. But what they're doing here is they're centralizing all science, everything into one area, like one pillar of knowledge. And actually they tier it to where the public can read some stuff like research, but everything that has to do they tier what kind of information you will be.
Speaker 3: Available to have. So it's very.
Speaker 2: Odd they're rebuilding the way that these different departments work. That's the point of DOGE where they got you know, they kind of put the IRS, the DoD or the SSI, all that stuff under Palteer's umbrella, whereas before or there were multiple organizations within the government.
Speaker 3: So it's unprecedented stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, the HHS now with your IRS, so your tax information, your health information, your social security information, all is going to be under one umbrella.
Speaker 3: Now that was never a thing. So that's a problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say that's a real problem. More centralized information. That sounds like a nightmare.
Speaker 3: And that's what's going on. Centralization of everything. Wow. So that leads to what Curtis Jarvin is trying to do.
Speaker 2: I think that everything Trump is doing is leading towards what he wants.
Speaker 1: And you know, so the philosophy of Jarvin is now filtering over into into real world policy. Right, Yeah, that's what this whole genusis. And it's a mission. This isn't a program. This is like a mission, like a mission of Mars or a mission to the moment or something like. The language is I think very telling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they started up I'm sorry, they just started something called Project Athena at NASA too. That ties into this where it's the same thing we want to up. We need to get going on getting into space and you know, all this different technology. I think it's weird that it coincides with this disclosure that's going on with his documentary and all this stuff about UFOs. I think they want to cover up the fact that they do have this technology and you know, kind of do this odd thing where oh, we've been reversing it, you know, but they're centralizing all the information now to very weird shift.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's really wild. Trump's NASA pick there, it is too so.
Speaker 2: And that guy right there, he was supposed to take over NASA in the beginning of Trump's presidency. This this company year that just started and it was Elon's pick.
Speaker 3: They ended up going with a different guy. Now he just put him in.
Speaker 2: And now they just started Project Athena right when they put him in the same week, and so it's prettyelling where it's coming from, right, Dark Maga, Right.
Speaker 1: It's this dark Enlightenment dark Maga stuff you're of. And wow, it's.
Speaker 2: Pretty wilda genesis. What's up with the names? You know, Athena is Venus, right, that's who they worshiped, the Mother, you know, the mother goddess, right, the whole deal.
Speaker 3: With these mystery schools. That's that gets right into that.
Speaker 1: Genesis is kind of like a Star Trek reference too. They like Star Trek and Lord of the Rings references. But if you remember the Wrath of Con movie, the project to reformat those planets was called Project Genesis. Remember that before your time. But it's kind of a vague. The Wrath of Conn. I forgot who the actor was. He's fantastic, it is coming. He was so good.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: I know this seems a little off, but when you kind of add this in, so there was just at the Pyramids of Giza. I know, you probably don't know who Travis Scott who You probably know who Traviscott is. He he was gonna, yeah, he was supposed to do a show with the Pyramids of Geeza, and they said no because it was against their values and because the astral world situation had already occurred. Well, very recently they had somebody called Quantum dj at the Pyramids of Giza do a show called Genesis, or the End of Genesis is what it was called. Actually it was called the End of Genesis and it had a robot. It was like a hologram. It was a robot busting out of this glass like it was trying to get out right and then be unleashed.
Speaker 3: This stuff going on is just very odd to me. There's a lot of this.
Speaker 2: I just think that, you know, they're trying to manifest the change, like you look at with the order of nine angles, you know, bring the A causal out of the right.
Speaker 1: So the causal from the A causal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: So a lot of that stuff and the Dark Imperium, Like we were talking in the pre show that one of these inspirational guys Land, who has been called if I do going to flat out, I'm not saying it, but Dugan is saying that Land publish something called the Dark Ennitement through a press called Imperium Press. And if you read my book from twenty twenty one kind of precedes a lot of this stuff. Like I write about the Order of Nine Ankle and their idea of the dark Imperium and Homo glacticus, which is what these people kind of are either rhyming or outright putting in where the men are going to be seated all throughout the Solar system. You know, I mean, what what do you cast the humans?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what all this is focused on, is getting us out there.
Speaker 3: You look at Elon and all he talks about and his way of having.
Speaker 2: Children too, that's very odd, right, yeah, you know, and then you think about the Space book that was written by Bill I think it was Bill bar Or or Donald.
Speaker 1: B Right, YEAHO wrote the book.
Speaker 3: That's all about what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Right. It seems to all tie in together with these are the same people.
Speaker 1: This is kind of like their agenda. They don't I don't. I don't think that must talk a lot about Christianity. None of them really talk about well, I guess Teal talks about the anti christ right, but they're not really Christians in their mentality.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Teal was very close with a man from Opus Day, which you'll remember hold on Opus Day, Priest Teal, It'll come right up, because they were good friends.
Speaker 3: Here it is, so these two befriended each other.
Speaker 2: Who is this guy? Okay, father arne a r n E. Panula Arnie Panula. And so there's a few articles about it, but essentially Opus Day we're talking about like the Da Vinci Code where he whips himself in the back, you know that super culty Catholic.
Speaker 3: That's what we're looking at.
Speaker 1: The Opus Day. They they I think they are initiated, So I think it's all it's not an occult initiation, but it's they are initiated to like really hardcore loyalty to the Catholic Church, almost kind of like the Jesuit. It's like the Church, there's no way or wrong whatever they tell you to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you look up their practices though, they do a lot of self mutilation punishment things like that as well.
Speaker 3: It's very weird.
Speaker 1: It's real flagellation. And they have a what they call a garter, and it's not like a woman's garter or like a girl in the burlesque who puts this flowery ribbon around her leg. They put a steel thing around their thigh and then dig it into the skin, so they remember, you know, it's like it's a sign of ordership, ownership. And there's actually an Order of the Garter in the kind of in the English aristocracy, and that's the same thing. It's a very loyal like. They take it very seriously, they're very very serious.
Speaker 2: I think it's freaky though that when you really think about it, was it that correct? You know, was Dan Brown that right where he's pointing out that this is the order that's kind of operating in the shadows like and then now you see these people with this first of all, look at Nickquente. Is this rise of the Catholic this national this national Christianity, this nationalism, but you know, America's Christian You know, no America has the freedom of religion. As a matter of fact, the people who started in America hated Christianity because of them being persecuted by Christians. Are more Catholics than Christians. But either way, you see what it means. So the freedom of your practice was more important to them. So now we see this kind of rising up from the right, and I think that it could be possible that he was that correct.
Speaker 1: That's wild. So this guy Panula literally lived with the guy he founded to Opa stay St Jose Maria Escribo.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: So he's Yeah, he comes from the beginning. I believe he was in like World War two as well.
Speaker 1: Wow, the social teaching of the Catholic Church survived. Oh, I guess he passed away something.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: Wow, So these are kind of these are strange. I mean, this is like another thing of Teal is like his closeness to a lot of these ideologies, but also the secret society elements in Catholic Church. What's the other one he's in? The Uh? He was actually the head of it. I think he was the head of the what's the one that's like had all the ex Nazis in it and all the elite of Europe.
Speaker 3: Tal, Yeah, Teal are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't recall. Yeah, he calls.
Speaker 2: Himself like a gnostic Christian. I don't know what that's. I mean, a gnostic Christian to me.
Speaker 1: Is like contradiction in terms. Yeah, I don't think. I don't think Christianity is gnostic. It's not supposed to be.
Speaker 2: A gnosticism and an esoteric Christian calling yourself that I mean that's pretty telling as well.
Speaker 1: You know, what's the what's the one by Oh jeez, I can't even believe I'm forgetting this. Somebody in the chat.
Speaker 3: Knows he was in or something.
Speaker 1: No, he was, it's the uh the do Let's see somebody in the chat. Somebody tell me, isn't Duke in a Satanists? I don't know, yeah, but t Deal was uh in kind of like they call it the one that Henry Kissinger was in.
Speaker 3: Ce FR.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think. Once you say it, I'm gonna be like, wow, I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's not the body means.
Speaker 3: The one for kids or whatever where it's like.
Speaker 1: The Builderberg Group. He's part of the Builderberg Group.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He definitely is only one fifty people, but TiAl is part of that. You know, you don't know what these guys are doing behind everything too.
Speaker 3: You know, no, not at all.
Speaker 2: I mean, outwardly, he's injecting young people's blood into himself and he's investing a lot of money and living forever.
Speaker 1: Right, So why did these why did these guys who do all that stuff look like ghoules? Because there's that one guy who wants to like live forever. He looks like he needs to go out and get some sun or something like. He doesn't look healthy to me.
Speaker 3: I think you your I think you wear your deeds. Eventually, no matter what you do.
Speaker 2: I think, eventually, like what you do, what you you know, the way you think and the way you act and feel kind of does come out of you.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I just have this feeling.
Speaker 1: Teal employed the Jarvin up until twenty fourteen, so he was on the payroll. One of his little like projects, one of Teal's many projects, which I've gone into Teal with John Brison, and like Teal has seated his He's a brilliant guy, but he's like seated his startup. Then I guess Jarvin is one of them.
Speaker 2: So yeah, they're all a part of the dark and might enlightenment. You know, modern democracy is a failed operating system. We need to get in a What I'm scared about is not scared, but like what I kind of see coming it seems is, you know, we talked about it recently, was you've seen The Handmaid's Tale.
Speaker 1: I'm familiar with it.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like, you know that police state but theocratic right, and so that's kind of a version, a weird version of that without the women focused on the you know, having the baby. Feel like the weird version of that system is kind of what they're gearing for, but total control, you know, and they're going to sell it with the morality of a religion, right, so that you feel like there's morals and principles, it's not just some dictator ruling over you and you have to go by the women whoever runs it. They're going to sell it with some kind of established principal value within the AI system that they sell you. I think that that's kind of what they're gearing towards.
Speaker 1: Wow, And they have this whole idea of like the corporate state, like as a capitalist kind of functioning thing is an optimal it's optimal more than a democratically elected group of people, just like you said about Musk, Like Musk is Musk's model of like running the government thing, which is really radically different than the enlightened principles that informed the United States. You know, it's weird.
Speaker 2: It's weird because he calls his company X, which means ten. And then whenever you look at Werner von Braun's book. He says Elon will take us to Mars again getting into this whole seating the stars. You know, this accelerationism coming from a guy who is a Nazi, so you get back into that alt right neo Nazism, and.
Speaker 3: He says it will be ruled by a league of ten.
Speaker 1: So do you think his parents are in the know to the stuff that his mom, who seems to be kind of like an occulted witch. That's how we got the name Elon, Like, it's kind of a strange name.
Speaker 2: She reminds me of the lady that runs around with like Acep, Rocky and all them, the one that's married to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, he's the designer dude.
Speaker 2: Ye. Yeah, she reminds me of her, like the Marina Brahma Viks.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, all those types.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would make sense. It would makes total sense that he's kind of like this kind of new Age he grew up in a New Age environment or something like that. It would make it.
Speaker 2: Read this for it's about the Halloween costume. They're like, oh, it's Halloween. When has the demonology in Halloween been normalized? Because I guess what it's been maybe the past fifteen twenty years.
Speaker 3: But before that, it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Just all demons and you know, where it was just okay to walk around like you're like you're literally Satan, you know, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's really incredible. So these guys are thinking on these terms. They really are, and I think that it benefits them in their own outlook of themselves because that's how they run their little mini empires, right, They're running it because they think they're the smartest. It's almost it does kind of reflect the ideology, the very complex and very smart ideology the NA.
Speaker 2: It makes sense why that's on the internet too, because these guys, you know, it's that type of personality where they're all you know, Internet guys, you know, and.
Speaker 1: It over oh nine comes out of it's really a neo Nazi thing, the idea ideology. They're really racist and classist, but also anti Christians. So the Nazarenes that would include Jews and Christians are the kind of bad guys. They're the ones holding up humanity, keeping us. They literally think that certain parts of humanity are keeping the other parts from going to the stars. So they view them as like homo. They're Homo Galacticus, and then there's Homo Horrbliss or the Mundanes.
Speaker 3: Or these you know now very much Nazi, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's kind of it's us first them, there's the kind of the uber mens and the untermench.
Speaker 3: But then we get to like what is Nazi?
Speaker 2: Right if he was propped up by the Roschilds, who we know are like probably you are seeings, I mean, who knows, you know, going back to the Babylonian cabal of like original families, and that's the case, it makes sense that this is the ideology they would have. It's that Atlantean Babylonian style kind of thinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's was it wasn't just a land well it kind of ash. The other one is the Hyperborea or whatever, like they literally had some of these ideas of like civilizational culture outside of Christianity. Time was different, and this kind of this kind of dark Enlightenment kind of apes or rhymes with the whole concept of the sun and rid this kind of black sun, which is a very dark view that these dark magi or whatever are the ones pushing society forward through their violence and blood and things like that. Like that's what that's what Himmler believed, and they overlap with Opus Day and Nights of Malta and all this other kind of like you know, things with a lot of regalia and things like that. So it's, uh, it's pretty wild.
Speaker 2: And that's why I always think, like, you know, as much as it may sound beautiful that you know, you can attain enlightenment, I still can't get with any of the mystery school style, dry Babylon style ideology because all the traces like if this, if you you know, if the same kind of universal law applies to enlightenment as it implies to sacrificial you know, killing of whatever, I'm good on both of them. I'm just not going to partake, you know, like even if I don't care about that, it could be used for good or bad. Yeah, I'm just not I'm not going to manipulate nature's you know, essence for my own will.
Speaker 3: I'm just not going to do that. That's ultimately what it is.
Speaker 2: You know. What's funny speaking of Mythris and thinking of the Romans and everything, you know, whenever the Romans landed in Oxford in England, they actually put like a Mythras statue to him and that's where Oxford University got built later.
Speaker 1: Wild, that's wild. Just not surprised. They went all the way up to Hadrian's wall, right, So Hadrian was the one kind of the final emperor who like destroyed Israel and all that stuff, and his ideal kid, his ideal he's a homo sexual and it's ideal lover was that guy Antonus, right, So that I mean, who's a model for all those people all the way to today? But they they the like these ideas of the empire, Like just like one test has got to be absorbing some of the stuff because he loves the Roman Empire. And these guys like Singapore as a model, you know. So it's like that one guy Quakly, really amazing guy who literally created this whole thriving civilization on nothing like literally like a swamp. And so that's another alt right kind of view, like we're gonna run this thing better than having democracy, because democracy is chaos. Look at the chaos that comes out of our political system, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it gets in the way of it gets in the way getting things done.
Speaker 3: Right, So that's the idea.
Speaker 2: It gets in the way of us getting stuff done, and we have to answer to all these people, these underlings, and let's just let's just make it quicker, you know.
Speaker 1: And that's kind of like the tech model, right these the tech guys is like, we can just make our own, you know, little fiefdom with our tech company and make the money and kind of issue dic tots and guide everything to to prosperity and to a certain extent. So you could see why all these guys and recent musk Teal Dvance have that kind of mentality, like it overlaps, it overlaps with what they're thinking.
Speaker 3: It's spreading. Yeah, yes, you're going to go next to that.
Speaker 2: We could talk about Hans Herman hop that would make the origins of kind of Curtis Jarvin's ideologies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: So we kind of talked about democracy and all the downfalls of it, and.
Speaker 3: His answer was a monarchy.
Speaker 2: But he did mention like, you know, owning private property still things like that, So it's kind of an odd version of monarchy. I argue that Curtis Jarvin is kind of cherry picked and was like, yeah, I'm good with your solution. I'm just going to take your argument for why democracy is bad and leave your you know, leave the rest. But essentially he just argues higher taxes, higher taxes, more war, more regulation, cultural decay and short term political thinking and loss of property rights eventually and so but that part isn't as important to Curtis Sharvi, and I never hear him talk about property rights. He talks about how everything will be owned and you'll be owned as well, and that he argues the rest of it will be better as well. And I think that there is something to say about over democratizing and over statism.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you are going to have too many wars and taxes and regulation. I agree with that.
Speaker 2: I'm more of a constitutionalist myself. But besides the point, he just kind of cherry picks this guy's ideas of why democracy just doesn't work for us, And he doesn't argue for a monarchy as a good system, just that it's the lesser evil.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so yeah, that's pretty much most of it.
Speaker 2: But it kind of gets into the whole, you know, deep muddy waters of politics. But essentially that's kind of the nutshell of what he's saying, is that, And I could kind of agree with a bunch of it, but again, it's always the answer they want to sell you that it's usually the issue.
Speaker 1: What's the answer is to get rid of our current.
Speaker 3: The answers dark YEP, Dark Enlightenment patchwork system.
Speaker 2: And so that would be like the technique, right where Trump recently kind of jokingly talked about getting Canada and Greenland.
Speaker 3: That would be.
Speaker 2: Technique, which if you look at the technocratic political movement that started with among elam Musks, Grandpa and others, they had a vision of how the countries would look and they did have Canada, America and Greenland as one kind of area called the technique. And now you know, Trump was kind of joking about doing that. I think it's crazy that he went that far because I think that that is too outwardly known, Like, yeah, people may not know about Jarvin or this idea that's kind of coming up with the Dark Enlightenment, but people know a good amount of people know, even just rather regular political people, the whole technocratic technique thing. That's kind of crazy to go that next level and kind of tease it doing something like that, because it's a dog whistle, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Right, He's putting that meme or that idea into the consciousness like Donnie Junior flew to Greenland, like I saw the video of it. They flew there right when he got don got back into the White House, like they literally scoped it out. I mean, that's a huge piece of it's a huge piece of real estate with only like fifty thousand residents. It's nothing. So they're thinking on a different level, especially like Venezuela and all this other stuff expansion and reformatting.
Speaker 2: And Golden in America and it's selling nationalism, but really your actions are globalism. You know, I'm helping our farmers, but are our kettle farmers? You know, but I'm going to go buy meat from Argentina? Right, Well, that doesn't make sense. How are you helping our farmers? You know, I'm helping our farmers, but soybeans now are getting boycotted by you know, China, hear, and they're going to go to Argentina. It's now the same country's getting all that money and we're getting screwed.
Speaker 3: But you know he's helping us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's what he's saying. He's saying, You're right, I mean, but I mean, we'll talk about Nick Lamb. What's the connection between Jarvin and Lamb. That's where it gets into real occultism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I know that there was some mention of Curtis and the dark ELF. I think that most of Curtis Jarvin. I think that he's very political minded. He has parents who worked in the you know, in the FEDS. They were DC workers. He pretty much grew up in d C. So it's that kind of life, wasp kind of life. And I think that he was just naturally into politics. But I think it's mixed with exactly what you talk the best about Nick Land's ideology and this whole philosophy of this dark Enlightenment and what kind of permeates through the order of the nine angles seven six four, where you just kind of see it all through the internet. I think that's not by mistake, and I think that he's a guy who's kind of mixing the two, very into politics and also believes in all these ideologies. And I think it's taken hold with a lot of people because it's very close to what freemasonry is, which is that there is certain people that are made to think better than others, and that those people have a divine right to rule over the others because they choose not to use their own intellect. And so I think that this is a darker version because as you get into like with the smiley faced killings, could that be that they're doing dark eugenics, right, could that be what that is? If it is, it's way worse than regular eugenics. Right, So it's this dark enlightenment, this map, this dark eugenics. I believe that that's coming from the same place, and that's the ideology we're looking at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's the same as Curtis Jarvin. So it's anti democratic kind of They're they're not explicitly racist in their in their work. They use less, more benign terms, is a way I would put it.
Speaker 2: Oh, white people, black people, Yeah, just people that don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's people who.
Speaker 3: Know how to think.
Speaker 2: There's people that get overwhelmed whenever they need to use their reasoning faculties. And those people should be led like sheep to slaughter because they're beast a burden by their own choice, because they choose not to use their intellect. Now this gets into why is the pyramid with the all seeing eye novus?
Speaker 3: You know, New World Order on your dollar bill?
Speaker 2: Because everybody's got a dollar bill, right, everybody's got a.
Speaker 3: Dollar, so yeah, we could bring it up. Everybody has a dollar.
Speaker 2: So therefore, nobody can argue that they didn't see that symbol and that they didn't have the chance to see the But there is this society kind of going on now that permeates. That kind of concept permeates most things we see. They put it in front of your face and you choose not to do anything about it or use your intellect.
Speaker 3: So that's not their.
Speaker 1: Fault, right.
Speaker 3: A lot of people kind of talk about no, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Do you know that every federal building in the United States has the picture of the Seal on it, like somewhere on it, like they're tagged with the symbol. So when you walk in, either going to the elevators or something, the Great Seal is in there. Like it's incredible. You see this. Yeah, it permeates all over the place. It's like a magical totem or something.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it definitely is the you know all sting i of horse right, Well, it's the capstone, you know, it's the last It's the capstone that's important as well. And but but kind of funny side note, So Erica Kirk's grandpa worked at ABC note, which is the company.
Speaker 3: That prints our dollar bills.
Speaker 2: Right wow, So it kind of gets weird because her mother, who did work with Israel and their military, also did like I guess, had the company that made money with Raytheon, Boeing, all these companies. Well, these companies happened to be the ones to make money off nine to eleven obviously, right right, Well, what is on.
Speaker 3: The dollar bills now? And I look this up.
Speaker 2: Nineteen ninety nine they changed the dollar bill all the bills.
Speaker 3: Have you seen how they look like the towers are on fire and they're.
Speaker 1: Falling out five?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so that was not possible to do before nineteen ninety nine, So they changed it about three years before nine to eleven. Maybe it was ninety seven ninety three, either way, about three to five to ten years whatever, right before in that time range before nine to eleven, they changed the picture of the way that they were looking at the White House. Instead of looking at the west side, they looked at the east side or something, which then changed the landscape the grass, which made it possible for people to see.
Speaker 3: The twin towers on fire on those bills.
Speaker 2: Right now, I don't know what that even means, but it's just a weird connection with him working with the bill notes, her working with Israel. They all benefit off the war at nine eleven, there's that nine to eleven being printed on the bills.
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 2: And then the whole fan and then you know, I look at Trump as the nine to eleven president who's here to finish with the Patriot Act and nine to eleven started, and that is bringing about that new world government that we in one world to order, whatever you want to call it, that we talk about.
Speaker 1: He certainly isn't acting like a guy who wants to fulfill anything he said when he was running for president, that's for sure. Like I just did a show last night talking about Albert Borla like popping out, and he hasn't stopped the wars. He's like trying to start a new war with Venezuela, Like whoa, this is not the will of the people at all. But it's then line with all this dark imperiand enlightenment, and his his esthetic and regalia is very you could call it fascist, you could call it dark enlightenment stuff, weird statues of him, gold statues, I mean you put something out of him being like kind of a messianic figure the other day. Let me see if I can find it. But it's to me it's very unnerving, like he's he is putting those things out into the the ether, into the It's a mimetic thing, right, he's putting it out like for people to see.
Speaker 3: Let me see if I can find yes.
Speaker 2: And also, I mean they even have a coin of King Cyrus with his face overlapped over like next to it, kind of indicating that he's reincarnation of the king that saved the Jews or whatever, because he's there Messiah. Now if you remember, Christianity has a Messiah that comes back or whatever, but it's not the same one as Jujaic Messiah, and they've somehow gotten people to believe that there on the same one, and that's not the case. Jesus is supposed to come save you from the one that comes first, and that's not a good one, right, And so that's kind of what's weird to me is that people have really lost a plot with this concept, if it is real at all.
Speaker 1: Just Trump, he's like a magician invoking something over the earth, and he replied, he retweeted this, and it's got the q tar stuff on there on his left hand too, So it's okay.
Speaker 2: So did you notice that on x where all of a sudden, my whole feed two days ago was just flooded with this q stuff and oh it was everywhere.
Speaker 3: I literally I posted probably five.
Speaker 2: Things about how just ridiculous this is and how crazy you have to be to believe it. And also I posted I was like, Trump is a syop Elon's of syops. Sean Ryan's a scio, Like all these people are syops. You guys are crazy that if you think that this is y, he's.
Speaker 1: In an acknowledged ex military guy that worked for the government. This isn't like rocket science. It's his own admission that he was like a black ops guy. He said he dealt drugs. Like this is like the guy you don't want to talk with. I mean, I would think, you know. And then he has this guy from the Charlie Kirk assassination on there. I'm like, duh, of course he did. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a guy who works at TPUSA who co wrote mine with Michael Akino.
Speaker 1: Well say that one more time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a guy you just reminded me with the Charlie Kirk thing. There is a guy we're kind of jumping around, but there is.
Speaker 1: No It's important because it all lies together.
Speaker 3: Let me look, because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did his show recently with this guy and we we were talking about Brennan and he had a blurb on his book from Paul Valelli and it didn't bring it up to him. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable. But I know Paul Valelli because I've read mine from side up to Mind War like three times. So really, yeah, who was co wrote it with? He was around on Fox News and all this stuff.
Speaker 3: Like whoa you still, yeah, Yeah, that's him.
Speaker 1: He worked at He worked at tp U s.
Speaker 2: A yeah, and he worked speaks about the military operation. He speaks about the military operation of Q.
Speaker 1: They let that guy work at freaking Turning Point.
Speaker 2: I think that's him. I'm trying to see, Okay, maga.
Speaker 1: I didn't know he worked with Charlie Kirk. Yeah, it's insane, that's totally insane, just background. It's crazy. They let that guy through the gates at Turning Point. I don't wondered, don't wonder.
Speaker 2: Where exactly this is where the Islamophobia comes from as well. All this crazy ship that's coming out with the crazy Christian nationalists. This Christian nationalism all stems from cute, all stems from mine wars, Michael Keino. It's all the same ship we're looking at. That's what I was saying earlier. I mean, this is it's nuts.
Speaker 1: Somebody's got to tell Candace holy Smokes that well.
Speaker 3: I don't trust her.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, the Catholic because the Catholic situation, there's something about that.
Speaker 1: Paul Valelli, a retired US major general, served on Turning Point USA's Advisory council. This affiliation is documented in archived versions of tpusa's official website from twenty sixteen to twenty nineteen. He's explicitly listed among advisory members.
Speaker 2: Wow, insane, And so it gets deep, man. I mean then you look at the Romanian situation with her mom, you know, with the children and everything that allegedly are being trafficked. And I don't know if anybody knows, but like we can't we can't get articles here from Canada. I don't know how international news works that well, but I'm pretty sure it could be like that for other countries as well.
Speaker 3: And so in Rome.
Speaker 2: We just have to go off of our own news in our own you know, what we see and what's out you know, what's centralized for our country. So Romania, they could be talking about how they're you know, Erica Kirk's family, you know, has that company that does whatever with the kids. But over here we find nothing out right, because they can just have these laws where you just don't get articles.
Speaker 3: And there's some there's some deep ship with her whole family.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're all connected with Raytheon and all these different military industrial complex characters.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I am just mind blown, bro.
Speaker 2: And I told you that Kirk's dad, I told you, Yeah, No, that's nuts.
Speaker 3: I didn't know much about him.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that he's on the freaking He's on like the cover of the book, like it says it says written by Michael Lochino and Paul valii mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That's nuts. They're all connected to each other. I mean it's actually saying I.
Speaker 1: Can't believe they let him into that freaking organization. Oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Just Kirk's dad was the architect for Trump Towers and they both are a part of like this. They all seem to be part of something called have you heard of the Seven Mountains Mandate?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gnar, it's uh, it's this new Apostolic Reformation. Yes, and it kind of went in there, and it's a very different view of stuff, like it's it's it's people call it heredical Christianity. I think it's it's it's it's valid.
Speaker 3: Like do you know who was an naar pastor.
Speaker 1: Guy McCoy, Right, isn't he anar guy?
Speaker 3: The well? Is that the guy who vance?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: What about what about Vance Bolter?
Speaker 2: The guy who went and killed the Minnesota politicians?
Speaker 3: The assassin? Right?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: He was r yes, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so I kind of have this kind of thing where a lot of these hits that are getting blamed on, like you know, Hillary, like with Jeffrey Epstein or with these guys. I mean, it's could be connected to drums people. I'm just saying, just tossing that out there. I mean, there's a possibility it serves to benefit him more than them.
Speaker 1: I feel like, guys, guys, this is this is the old title of From psyop to Mind, where the Psychology of Victory is not written by a Kino, It's written by Valelli with a Kino. Whoa, that's the original title nineteen Okay.
Speaker 3: So he's the guy then no.
Speaker 1: Oh no, this gets even worse. It's right around the presidio, like child traffic and porn stuff nineteen eighty prosidio. Dude, this is so dark. I cannot even believe it. They let that guy into the fuck efen Earning Point. What. Yeah, I cannot even believe this.
Speaker 2: Wow, Anyway, that's insane that sometime.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's so dark.
Speaker 3: Man's Yeah, they're all connected.
Speaker 2: I mean then you know Erica Kirk, she's got a little brand on her hand.
Speaker 3: That's like the Saturn sigil, you know, the cross over the hat.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. I didn't know.
Speaker 3: It's just weird ship.
Speaker 1: Well here's the other thing. This is like this, this is why this like they ignore the occultism, but it's like the key element. That's why they ignore it because it's what binds these people together. And here's Nickol you're talking about sigil. Here's nick Land. This inspiration kind of similar to yarvins. This is I got this off social media. Nicko Land, that Reza nicarasta RANI. I don't know who that guy is. House conjuring a Babylonian oil demon with sigils like this is the stuff, this is what one a stuff looks like. He's like weird sigils. Like each demon god of the twenty one Dark Overlords or whatever, they have their own sigil, and so that's how you kind of like contact with this thing.
Speaker 2: It is so crazy that that reminds me of the Nochian It's just the Nochian magic.
Speaker 3: It's all just rebrands.
Speaker 2: It's almost like people figure out the same thing in different ways, you know, kind of give their own little twist on it.
Speaker 1: Dude, that Filelli is that TPUSA on their advisory council. I don't think that Candice has talked about that yet.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna sure about it.
Speaker 1: This is Dugan. It's ironically Duken's fellow fascist, the Accelerationists. But none of this is not me Nonetheless, all too human British philosopher Nick Land, who Duken calls an open Satanists who represents the real spirit of globalism, which makes perfect sense. And because they're totally racist, like they're just anti human demo semiciders. Yeah, spirit of globalism, the famous Greek Greek re said has proclaimed by a handful of degenerate and panting old globalist men on the verge of dementia, like Bowie's Way Beyond Dementia, Bro Biden's probably already dead, like Biden himself, the shriveled villain sours or the fat Burger Schwab, and a marginal perverted rabble selected to illustrate the lightning quick career opportunities for all non entities.
Speaker 2: Hm hmm, perverted rabbles selected to illustrate they're saying they were that's a weird way to kind of word that quick.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I didn't I was looking this because it was Dugan, who's pretty I mean, it's pretty well informed. Who who calls that land and open siness. And then there's other people who've taken the land apart. I just I think that some of his stuff.
Speaker 3: Is hm, wow, I am blown away.
Speaker 1: I had no idea that dude was on that.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it all, it all does go together with Curtis Jarvin, nick Land, these guys, I mean, this accelerationist even even possibly the Kirk shit. I mean, it seems to all be involved with the same people.
Speaker 1: I wonder if I can find that that her with the tattoo. I wonder if I could find that online? What was the what was her tattoo? Like, what's her first time?
Speaker 3: So it wasn't Yeah, it wasn't a tattoo.
Speaker 2: But you could look up a scar on her hand Saturn sigual scar hand and you should find it.
Speaker 1: Kur mysterious saturn scar on her hand. What the heck is.
Speaker 3: This very same viral?
Speaker 1: What is Wow? That's that's how you say love and sign language. Guys, that's not the double horns.
Speaker 3: Sorry, yeah, come on.
Speaker 1: So she had some kind of scar Saturn glyph oh Roman God. That would make perfect.
Speaker 2: Sense, right with Trump being the you know the paxis Romanas, you know, New Golden Age. I mean, this is all, even the fact that he has plus ultra inscribed on mar A Lago, all traces together, because if you know what plus ultra is, it's an inversion of the inscription that was on the pillars of Hercules at the Straits of Gibraltar. If you know what that is, that was the entrance to Atlantis. So that's crazy because that trace is right to his bloodline where he's got it. You know, plus ultra is on many what would you call him family seals, you know, like the seals and everything. They'll have plus ultra at the bottom on the ribbons, all kinds of families everywhere.
Speaker 3: Spain, Austria here with him.
Speaker 2: So it's very much a permeating kind of organization. I think it's very much underlying things that people don't see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's Latin, right, plus ultra, so it's nothing, It stands among itself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nothing, yes, and nothing further was on the pillars of Hercules. This is the inversion plus ultra means go further, further, beyond Piller.
Speaker 1: I think you mentioned that in one of our earlier talks Hercules.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the classic.
Speaker 2: Like Plato's description of getting to Atlantis, that's what you know.
Speaker 3: He says you got to go through the pillars or Hercules.
Speaker 1: Which kind of makes sense because like that's also kind of the symbolic thing in the Twin Towers is that you're going through horror to something.
Speaker 2: Else exactly, and he's finishing the job. I think, you know, forty fifth and forty seventh president for a reason.
Speaker 3: Nine to eleven, and there.
Speaker 1: You go, Plato place the legendary land Island of Atlantis beyond the pillars of Hercules. Renaissance tradition says the pillars bore the warning nay plus ultra or non plus ultra, nothing further beyond, serving as a warning to sailors and navigators to go no further.
Speaker 2: And I think, what when you think about the term accelerationism and then plus ultra go further further beyond. And they're trying to push us into this new Atlantian one world government essentially, I think it is what it is because when you look at I mean maybe even to the point of like altering DNA and all this weird fallen angel shit. I don't know how true all that is, but that's what you're looking at with Atlantis.
Speaker 1: And there you go, Yeah, there you go. That's just like you said, all of these like royal coats of arms all have it, California, Peru, Bolivia, Mexico, everywhere else there it is Spanish coat of arms.
Speaker 3: Those are the two pillars because they are giving it NodD to Atlantis.
Speaker 1: All right, Worth the fifty minute mark, I want to go through some of these comments. If anybody has any comments or questions for Andrew of the six G Podcast go ahead and put him in the comments. We're gonna go through this. I've been paying attention. I just cannot believe the old billy stuff. Wow, I know what that means. Isn't Dugan as Satanist? I don't know. I've heard that he was at I've heard him online repeating Crawley stuff, so I know he knows Crowley. He's repeated a Crowley poem or something, one of Crooley's things. So I do know that for sure. Let me see if I can get these sure. Catherine of Arragon and Henry the Eighth Wife war one, Hi, Jack, evening, Good evening, Welcome. I recall a video of a man spun upside down on a cross with Dugan participating in the show. I think I saw it on reread the documents, I think so. I think John Bristin's done a lot of work on Dugan. But I can probably find Dugan reciting Crawley in just a second once I get through this. I think, doesn't the old thing he's a Catholic? Do you know? Does heele think he's a Catholic?
Speaker 2: Andrew, No, it's it's he calls himself an esoteric Christian, and he is close with somebody who's in Opus Day, which is essentially a fringe, kind of controversial sect of Catholicism. So he's adjacent, gotcha, And I think the deck gets in all the ideologies we've been talking about this whole time. Is that Opus Day kind of probably has something to do with it as well.
Speaker 1: Charlie Kirk was going to Catholic. Yeah, I think that they both embraced Catholic Catholicism, Candice and Charlie. That's my understanding. I don't know. There's uh, that's Oswald Spangler. He's kind of in the line of this all right stuff too. Spangler's views and what's the what's Spangler's book? It's about civilizational horizon fall and stuff. Do you know Spangler at all?
Speaker 2: I don't, Well, no, maybe if I heard the title of a book. I don't usually don't know author. I know their titles quicker than a name.
Speaker 1: I think he was a German author. But he wrote stuff about the decline of the West. That's kind of his face.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I have heard of that.
Speaker 1: Rip ros Is. Are you rip ros I mean we talked about Pallunteer. He's talking about total information or awareness like they had so much information going during the event recently that happened that if you were in the hospital, they could tag who you were and apply REMD severe and breathing apparatus to you. So like they didn't need to put you into like Auschwitz. Guys, they didn't need to. Have you seen the comparison of Erica Kirk to former Erica Kirk, First Lady of Florida. No, I have not, Zoe, what is it? I don't know what that is. Theo Lutheran from Nazi South Africa, I don't know that. I think his parents are German.
Speaker 3: Nazi South Africa is fine.
Speaker 1: Enlightened by the light to bear Brent Rogers. I wish they would stop talking taking us with straight the scarce version of hell on ear at the end, cake and a cup. Once AI gets the government data sets, it will become far smarter and know exactly how extreminated as you're right, I'm my opinion Palanter was used to kill Americans during the last five years. What happened last five years? I'm doing that because I'm on YouTube, but also it's being used in Gaza. We know that, So I think Tel has blood on his hands, Yes, magister templely interesting them. It'd be awkward for many, if not all, of these people to talk about Christianity aka Golden Roo, honesty and truth. Wouldn't really Mesh might come out and say, I'm going to help, please forgive me smoke Jaguar. I'm so tired of pathetic losers like Arvin having a proportionate level of power, Like he doesn't, you know, I don't know if he's written that much, to be honest with you, I don't know if he's it's really like he's not even that.
Speaker 2: It's odd because he's not super I mean, I don't know how powerful he is, but he seems to be powerful because people like his ideologies. But he's one of those guys that wants to fly under the radar, so you can't know. There's a mystique there. I mean, he doesn't have a blue check mark. He doesn't you know. He'll do a New York Times article and then not have a blue check mark. It's kind of weird, you know, I don't know what that is. It seems like he wants to be under the radar a little bit.
Speaker 1: David Mayant, alleged founder of the on nine A seems to have just made some strange dark fanfic based on available quote socials like sources, like really I think and yeah, he admitted to being in the OTO for a minute, so he's clearly done his reading and homework. But he's smart enough to create a corpus. I mean he really was. Jack Stulaney heard about that seven to six four trash today. Yeah, it's all over the news there. It's very much involved in the Department of Justice. They are definitely there, just founding Towers on the money.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, Sean Ryan was talking to a guy about the seven six four stuff, so it is becoming more mainstream as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's it's yeah. The dollar bills like the five, ten, twenty fifties supposedly showed a different version of the Towers, which makes perfect sense. Pump up that base. Everyone should act like a Duranch child and give Trump doses off his own mendicin. Yeah, tpusas corrupt af It sure seems like it now, man, because I think that Candice has shown all those people just blatantly lying. It's really scary too because they're supposedly Christians. But like one that one kid was a bobby or whatever, Like right after Charlie got hit, like literally within a second, he turned around and started calling on his phone. Like it's not a normal reaction. At least be five seconds of shock. You could just walk back and forth like a chick and when the dead cut off, but like make it up, phone call, call right away.
Speaker 3: It's done, it's done.
Speaker 1: Something fully crap that, Agatha, that's crazy. It is crazy. Candace struck one of Dana's riting Jewels videos or the other. What do you mean struck? Did she say hi to it? Or what would it like?
Speaker 3: Hit it like hit it?
Speaker 1: Hit it? Okay? So that means give it a thumbs up? What do you mean to Tara MJ pump up that base. Props to Handrew and William for being fierce investigator speaking truth. Thank you appreciate it. If you like the show's sharing, we have one hundred and eighty live viewers right now, so thanks for all listening, for listening and everything personal art of the personal story, control the narrative, I'm sure the thing in every country. Yes, Candace Owens is lying about who she is and where she came from, just like Kamala Harris. Why I heard she came out of like a you know, public housing could be wrong. U.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've read things like she was an actor model and then that didn't happen, so then she became like the journalist that she was for a minute, and then that you know, it didn't work out, so now she I mean, I don't know, you know, I don't know what to.
Speaker 3: Make of it. It's an odd thing.
Speaker 2: I don't when you don't know somebody, you can't say too you know what I mean. But you know, I just look at people's ideologies and what they're saying, and does this add or take away from a movement that I'm you know, kind of looking at right, And a lot of times they won't say it with certain nuances that I feel like you should say if you're not trying to push the narrative, if you see what I'm saying, like, you know, we should get rid of the Zionists, but explaining, hey, we Jews and Zionists aren't all like you know, there's a lot of Jews that don't like Zionis, Like some people do certain things like that without giving the nuance right, and so it just pushes that narrative. You know, more like Jade Shields, right, more of a hardcore like you know, blood libel, like only focuses on that stuff. You know what I'm saying. I just think that that's not really that's not really going to help us.
Speaker 1: I think they can't. I mean people are allowed to morph. Like some of these people, like Joe Rogan was on like what's that show where you do the double Darees or something like that, like yeah, fear Factor. Yeah, so now he's like he's probably more important and more influential than the entire legacy media as a whole. But somebody's gonna say, well, he was on Fear Factor and made people eat you know, pork, donkey intestines or whatever, Like this isn't you know? To me? This is kind of like a slur at canvas who who cares where she came from? She doing like better journalism job in my opinion than a lot of other people. Pump up that bass Erica's father had also had deep ties with Pallo Bird, a nuclear plant in Arizona back in the day. Not surprised, Mmm, it's Paul Valelli. It's val l E, of course it is. I never thought I'd lived to see the apocalypse. This is art of the personal story. I'm sure that was the thing for a long time, but I think we're living in it. Maybe it's a deception. Yes, I have that PDF. I haven't looked at tps us A funneled so much money into shell companies and invested charity money in the market and in goal. I can't make this grab up. It was. They were seemed to be laundering money, and they were. They were a cash cow, like seventy or eighty million dollars a year, like that's a that's a pretty insized coming a year after year. That's a decent. I think they employed a thousand people, like it's it's not a joke. You have to be read mind war. You sure do. H is Yarvin the same guy that Isaac Cappy talked about. The name is similar, and I don't know, I don't know. I don't know much about it. Spangler Negas Goristani is an autodidactic Iranian philosopher and still in the political far left. That was when Land was still a leftist. Well, if he's own nine a affiliate, you can be whatever he wants our Yeah, you can just check out go check out the book. You can just check out the book, guys, side up to mind where Colonel Paul evil Vallely. I think it's the same guy, man, I think this is misspelled. Could you post a league blue? Wow, let's see flag of Spain ties VALEI is on He's on Fox News. A lot is my understanding? Biblical hey, Biblica and then welcome, good to see you join the content sixth GCMG as well. Godspeed, godspeed to you as well.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Nineteen seventies Erica Kirk, Florida, wife of governor. It's very interesting. We'll better see it. Okay, Well, take a look. She struck a video that ties Candice owns to Epstein Island like once. So interesting. Somebody could post a link to that. I would take a look at it. DJ P r Son, William Ramsey Petreon. Remember here this gentleman putting out heat forever. Yeah. Thanks. Check out my Patreon, guys, I post all my stuff there. You don't you get ad free. And there's stuff on there that is not going to the public. Believe it at that. But you can talk to me on there. Actually pretty responsible. I try to be some of these reposting stuff. I like Joe Rugan too, but I wonder about him. Thanks to William Ramsey. I didn't hear you guys discuss Jarvin's cathedral. I think we mentioned it a little bit. Maybe Andrew could go into it again.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 1: Watch Writting Jewels latest. She has evidence that Candice Own's father worked on Sandy Hook handy Siok, yeah, well soon who clean up security? Seriously?
Speaker 3: Okay, well wow that'd be crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really crazy. I think those two guys were on nine A. Guys that want to take over Haiti. Wow, that's amazing. If they are really on A, somebody send me an email about that because that's incredible story. They were going to freaking sack An Island off the coast of Haiti. Yeah she's CIA. Yeah she she puts the CIA concept out Kansas does Parto. Anyway, those are all the comments. Thanks for all the comments, everybody, Thanks for listening. Oh yeah, is there anything you like that? I mean, I feel like we've kind of covered you want to talk about.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, I mean the cathedral concept. I think the cathedral concept is kind of important. I think that it is something that we're seeing right now. It's kind of something I've been kind of talking to without really pointing it out this whole time, where from multiple angles you're going to be led to the same place where you know, I'll put it this way, self reinforcing ideological apparatus. So essentially kind of like the alt right media or like this new legacy, like how everybody at once is talking about how legacy media is shit, and everybody agrees with that, and then we get this new media, this alternative media that's kind of been out for a minute, like the Joe Rogans and whatnot.
Speaker 3: But it's really.
Speaker 2: Doing the same thing that legacy media was doing, just with a little bit more truth and a little bit more disclosure.
Speaker 3: But for the most part, it's not what it was.
Speaker 2: Like anybody that remembers like kind of alternative media before, it's very different now. It seems to be more mainstream media style. And so universities all these things. Essentially, it's the seven mountains mandate control society through religion, culture, all the different ways that society, whatever the foundations are. I can't name all seven off the top, but it's essentially the seven pillars of society, culture, religion, you know, all those things. And so he's saying that the cathedral should be pushing this concept, these ideal ideologies and what we said in the beginning, changing the attitudes and minds of people to all be in the same kind of ideology.
Speaker 3: You are close to it.
Speaker 1: Godcha. Well this is a two hour Oh there's the dad. I guess the dad's passed away?
Speaker 2: Oh is that what the Candice Owens and the clean up crew situations.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll have to listen to this, but I'll put a link to make America clear again the United States of Scientology. Check out her YouTube channel, Rotting Jewels. I have to reach out to her now because I had to find out about Owens and just I mean the scientology stuff's all over the place, like wow yea and holy smokes.
Speaker 3: Dude, I mean it's so weird.
Speaker 2: We talked about what what do you think with the whole idea of like Trump's uncle gives over Tesla stuff to jet propulsions laboratory, Jack Parsons and Olron Hubbard do a ritual to create a moonchild manifested moonchild.
Speaker 3: Three months later, Trump is born on a blood moon eclipse. What is that? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I mean, it seems like a weird I don't know. It's just an odd relation with all these things.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to think anymore. I think that he knows a lot about the occult and that he doesn't I don't know about you know, you don't know it. But the fact that he has Tessa Racks all over the place, and his love of gold, and his friends and people who surround him, and he clearly doesn't reference you know, the Bible or anything like that. So I think these are all tells that he's like occulted in some way and probably blackmailed. I mean, the fact that he just knows that guy what's his name? Who was his Uh yeah, what's the guys there? Yeah? No, but the guy who worked on the communists kind of kind of stuff. See his face anyway? Yeah, Cone, Rock Cone, like Rock Cone him or that close right, And Roy Cone had this kind of mentality of like deny objective reality, like who cares what anybody thinks? Just say and do what you want. And you see Trump do that same thing.
Speaker 2: It manifests itself because your will die, will be done right. But it's the idea of like Alistair Crowley, you know your will you know or what is it? What's this thing will law? Yes, yes, but it's your will over reality.
Speaker 1: So it's like you're your own god. There's no god but man, and you just say it and it'll be done. You know. It's and I think Trump has a lot of those attributes. Have you ever seen a Bramovich praise Trump as a magician?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's Satanism. I mean, that's one hundred percent Satanism, you know. I you know it says you know, it says that. It talks about like the cutting of the.
Speaker 3: The right ear.
Speaker 2: You know in the Bible somewhere where it says that the one who serves the High Priest has his right ear cut. And Trump, you know, Maga being the fifth you know, Satanic right, but the High Priest is above all five of them. So the servant to the High Priest, Maga gets his right ear cut. That was like biblically written and then they re enacted it. I think, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: How weirdness that?
Speaker 1: Wow? Yeah, it's very strange. Lisa's complimenting you Andrew. Go check out Andrew's show. Yeah, it's right behind his head. You can see him six and Jenna there you go see the whole let me see. Ah, there you go. Try it again. There you go. That's what you're looking for. Sixth g Agenda podcast, So Lisa go check it out. Follow him, Ron Jules, William Ramsey, Cladi Mondi monthly. It's already happened, guys. You can go look through my uh uh catalog. I've talked to her like two or three times. I've slipped and slept and I've not reached out to her, but I will try to. I've just been super busy. My personal life is just super super busy. I've heard him talk about other people being a magician, random people. He likes the Testa Act, and he likes the monolith. That golden monolith overlooking the strip in Las Vegas, to me, is not by mistake. And I'm talking to people about the un Soon, which is also a giant monolith. So the monolith is as a cult really super a cult symbol.
Speaker 3: I didn't concern too oddly enough.
Speaker 1: It's ties in all over the place that ties into the Santa Fe Institute, ties into nine to eleven. There's literally the Monolith Hotel. It's actually was the Hilton Hotel is just a giant black monolith. Imagine like if you're a Hilton watching nine to eleven from a black monolith, it couldn't be more creepy, like literally just at the hotel watching the thing go down and people jump, like reenacting a freaking scene out of like the top deck jumping from a tower anyone.
Speaker 2: I haven't Dona Man because you know two thousand face out of see at that movie right there. Every single frame in that movie is symbolic. It's insane.
Speaker 1: I should talk to Danny Katz about Santa Fe Institute. I should. It's very interesting. It's like they have I can probably pick this up. It's probably another show. But the Santa Fe Institute has its own like monolith. Then they're smart. It's attached to Epstein and Maxwell. Maxwell's sister has a connection to Santa Fe Institute. Actually you talked about the suicide squad. The suicide squad was Parsons Molina, which is a Czech lud name, and then I think his last name was Foreman. But Molina's son married one of the Maxwell's sisters and Santa Fe. Yeah, you can write this stuff and then they have a huge modelif there it's just not even let me see if I can find this. Uh, it's somewhere in here, but let me see if I can find it. That's fine. The media. I found it here before education programs. It's big. The Santa Fe Institute is a big it's a big place.
Speaker 2: They had ties with M I T and everything. Epstein did M I T and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and all that's kind of for It's almost like an Esslon but for New Mexico. Like you can just see all the stuff that they're interested in. But somewhere in here there is like a full on and all these like forward thinking type people. But somewhere in here there's like a full on reference to there's there's just pictures of them with with the with the monolith. There's like a monolith in the background. You how many people are involved in this stuff? Like I don't network with these people at all, but it's wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely probably a growing thing too because it's more mainstream now.
Speaker 1: That is all you know who Ahmad jar is right, this is another tech tech overlord. This is another tech oligarch. Ahmed Yar is the guy who started what's the one where you can buy and sell stuff online?
Speaker 3: Like Shopify?
Speaker 1: No, the one where you can put your like old microphone and sell it to somebody for fun.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like eBay eBay.
Speaker 1: This guy Al started eBay. He's a billionaire from eBay, so he's probably he's probably financing a lot of the stuff.
Speaker 2: I talked to this guy Ben. He's from the End of the World news Shoutout Ben. He talked about the guy I'm gonna Butcher. It's pretty much the guy who's like creating the computer or doing something with creating something with the computer.
Speaker 3: And when he would run.
Speaker 2: Into like a wall, he would go downstairs and he had an area where he would dig, and he would dig until the elves came and talked to.
Speaker 3: Him as he said, Wow.
Speaker 2: So there this technology, the creation of this stuff, it gets weird and deep.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's it's another realm.
Speaker 2: I think quantum technology like the idea of like splitting the atom with the nuclear bomb, you know, the whole conspiracy like nuclear bombs aren't real. I don't know about that, but I do know that when they split the atom, they did something in the quantum realm for the first time. And if there's anything real in the spiritual magical a cause of realm, then that that's what they're messing with quantum technology.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow gets back into that quantum dj again from the Pyramids of Geezer that we talked about with that breaking out the end of Genesis.
Speaker 3: That's why I think they're pushing for.
Speaker 1: Let me see if I can find this, well, I'll give it one more chance to try.
Speaker 3: To find the that monolith, the monolith.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean this is just part of this network. They're little like if you ever heard of find Horn. I'm not, it's like in the very north of Scotland, but it's like a nexus point for all this New Age Luciferian stuff and uh like people who are into the un and all this stuff are there.
Speaker 3: M yeah, that's certaintizing all that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Cult of Apollo, Yeah, it gets in all that same ship.
Speaker 1: So this is literally if you look here on the left. Oh well, I got to bring it up. Let's try stopping surescreen. This is the Santa fe Institute. So this is Santa fe Ed. You culture monoliths, and you see Monolith Alpha, and they literally are referencing two thousand and one a space adi Odyssey, and then all these other kind of monolithic structures that are all around the world. They leave a lot out because there's a lot more than this, but this is literally them at the institute.
Speaker 3: What year was that.
Speaker 2: What year was that all those monolists started popping up in America?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but this they say, Monolith Alpha appeared on SFI San Fe Institute's Hyde Park campus in the spring of twenty eighteen. It was Cork's Electric Charge nineteen fis SFI co founder Murray gell Man. The kanji for beauty, so it's a beautiful item, and the addresses a Bitcoin Genesis block appear below the gel Man equation. Wow, so they're tying it into like bigcoin. Then joined by Monolith Beta. They're part of Miller Omega program Artifacts.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the first okay, so these monoliths twenty twenty to twenty twenty four, So this is like right around the COVID time, which would be I'm just wondering if there's a manifestation of whatever we're looking at and talking about now five six years ago, whenever those monoliths just start popping.
Speaker 1: Up, you know, right, it wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 3: Yeah, crazy, looks.
Speaker 1: Like the video of Canada is taken out, Well, it still seems to be here. If this is it, it's up right now because I'm looking at it, unless you did it last night, But this is the one I'm seeing today, Lisa. Great to see younger people bring intelligence to the table. We expect to thank you. Eb and now ETSI. Yeah, that's right, mil mid Yards eBay.
Speaker 3: And so tied to Oh shit, Robert your.
Speaker 1: Frevor of a book, his friend Douglas backyard Elves. Do you know that Russia had UFO events over the ip CBM No, I.
Speaker 3: Did not know that far Okay, Yeah, so they heard of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm done you. Is there anything else you would like to follow up with Yarvin or anything.
Speaker 3: Or No, I think we covered it. Thank you very much. It's always a pleasure to come on and talk with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, thanks for coming on for people who didn't hear promotion about six G talk about what else people can find at the sixty podcast and what you in the future. And you were just on ten fall out so people can yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely go check that out. We got lots of banger has been coming out on our show. Full plenty of stuff in the archive to go see two full series, one called Silent Weapons, one called Jasper. We had William Ramsey on one of those episodes. It's all about the global elite satanic pedophile ring in in activity now. I mean, my family just uncovered another sex trafficking ring with a bunker and seven people connected. Always familial ties, always families given over kids, crazy, it gets dark, but yeah, we get into a lot of other topics, so very fun. Sixty agenda, all platforms, thanks again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. So I'll put a link to six G And today we talked about Curtis Jarvin and the Dark Enlightenment. But it's like you see this, this dark Enlightenment, it's connected. There are nodes and tendrills of things creeping around, and the lellly is just off the charts. I cannot even believe that. But keep your out, guys, stay safe, stay away from a lot this eve of philosophy.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, all.
Speaker 1: You have to thanks so much, really
Speaker 3: Fire, thank you, M M