Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As a clock strikes thirteen, it's Tuesday, the third of March of Our Lord, twenty twenty six. Well, we had a very interesting revelation yesterday from Marco Rubio. Why now, Why now did we attack Iran? As a Trump has said, you know, for forty some odd years, I've been shouting death to America, So why do we do it now? Well, we're going to tell you the very interesting reason, and it's something that unfortunately a lot of us have been talking about for quite some time. We have Warpete saying he is a recovering Neocon. I think he fell off the wagon. That was ever the truth. We're going to have Charlie Kirk and his comments about Lindsey Graham and the neocons and the failures both pragmatic and philosophical. But folks, the real failure is moral, and we're going to talk about how their war plans have already gone sideways. Yes, Trump, Taco, he isn't checkening out, but he always changes orders, he always changes objectives. Is that chaos and not able to steer a course? That is really the concern here as we look at the commander and thief, we'll be right back. Well, Pete Hegseth says that this war in Iran is not Iraq, but he can't say what it is. And he scolds the press for saying, how dare you ask what our objectives are? Right? I mean, don't you know that we're supposed to be the rulers of the world, and that's all you need to know? By right we are the exceptional power. We can project power. And he made some vague dimensions about how Iran should not be allowed to project power. Well, the Pentagon has named this operation Epic Fury, and heg Seth doesn't really have any objectives except to say lethality. Let me just say killing everybody is not an objective. Telling everybody is not legal. It's not moral. But that's all that Pete Heseth can come up with. Lethality. They even have this thing about lethality maxing, which goes back to a lot of the slaying on some of the discussion boards and stuff. It's people who are doing crazy stuff to their body men to affect their jaw, to get the square jaw. Whatever they think that it's all about looks. Quite frankly, I think it is an appropriate way for the Pentagon to describe itself because it is all about looks, isn't it. It's all about cosmetic surgery. Forget surgical strikes. It's about cosmetic surgery, about image projecting an image not necessarily power. Well, the question when we look at whether or not he is a recovered neocon, I guess we can always question warpete is going to become repeat.
Speaker 3: I've been a recovery neo kon for six years now. Like the foolishness with which we ricochet around the world intervening think it was in our best interests when really we just overturned the table and created something worse in almost every single scenario has led to almost I mean, the hubris of the Pentagon is that they want to now tell other countries how to do counterincertaincy based on what we did in Iraq and Afghanistan?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: So you really have learned nothing?
Speaker 2: That's right. I think you really have learned nothing either. By the way, while we're on the topic of what should US policy be and should we ever have a president, it makes a case for war, you know, like, hey, they attacked us, let's stop this threat of violence that's killing our own people. No, we are the ones who are doing that. We are the aggressor are the hitlers in all of this. Charlie Kirk got it right before he died.
Speaker 4: On one side is the Lindsay Graham John Bolton types where they are actively calling for regime change. Here is Lindsay Graham. This is just lunacy. It says nothing new in nuclear weapons at this point. This is now that we want to go all in and take out the regime. It's time for us to close the chapter on the Iranian Ayatola and his henchmen and start a new chapter in the Middle East. And that sounds good, doesn't it. But what have we learned When it comes to wars, and especially wars in the Middle East, what you draw up on a whiteboard rarely happens what you think theoretically is going to occur. There might be unintended and unforeseen consequences, especially when you're talking about a country two and a half times the size of Texas.
Speaker 1: Yes, it has ninety.
Speaker 4: Million people and was an ancient and Greek great power with well over a dozen ethnic groups. You have underground Christians, you don't really have many Jews left in Persia, but also you have secular younger Persians. Who's going to run the country exactly, Lindsay Graham, this sounds like Hillary Rodham Clinton in Libya. So I'm pointing to the first extreme right now, the neo conservative extreme. We must go take off the head of the snake right now.
Speaker 5: Be all in President Trump and helping Israel eliminate the nuclear threat. If we need to provide bombs to Israel, provide bombs, if we need to fly planes with Israel, do joint operations. But here's the bigger question. Wouldn't the world be better off if the Iototals went away and replaced by something better? Wouldn't Iran be better off? It's time to close the chapter on the Iran and iotot and his henchman. Let's close that chapter soon and start a new chapter in the Mideast, one of tolerance to hope in peace.
Speaker 4: Okay, that sounds good, but that's pathologically insane. I'm sorry it is. How do you know it's going to be better?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: The Ayatola is awful, but maybe he's one of the few guys that can keep that country together and not have a ninety million person civil war. Lindsey Graham is so consistently out of his mind it's hard to even comprehend. Regime change is not like changing the head coach at the Chicago Bears. It's not how it works. It's not like a clean transfer typically in the Mid East. It's very messy, creates a quagmire, and then there is civil war.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, their well defined plans went away right at the very beginning. The very first thing they did was the decapitation strike. When all the leaders are meeting and Trump told Jonathan Carl he said, yeah, we had three or four candidates that we wanted to replace the Ayatola. We killed them all. That's how this stuff goes. They don't have a plan. Then the gang that can't shoot today, they don't know what they're doing. And of course we got to get the Ietol out of there because he's a horrible guy, and he is. It's kind of interesting all of the things that people are talking about in terms of what the Ietola did. He's got his secret police, he arrests, tortures, kills, dissidence, on and on and on. One of the longest authoritarian leaders that the world has had longest surviving. I looked at it and it's like, you know, the Shaw did all of those things. Our guy, the Shaw was there for another year longer than Comane was, and the Shaw is the one who basically paved the way for Comane to take over. There's a lot of things here that are really working against themselves. One of the things in terms of when you look at the the motivation of people to fight a war and don't underestimate them, I think that counts a great deal, especially an asymmetric warfare. Motivation is a big part of the equation. And they want to talk about how they did this precision surgical strike and we can pinpoint accuracy, we can do this and that and earthing. And at the same time, how do you explain then, these two schools that were killed, where they killed one hundred and fifty or one hundred and sixty something kids girls in one school alone, about another fifty or sixty in the other school, how do you explain that At the same time, you're boasting about the accuracy of your weapons and your targeting, and you're planning, and of course what Scott Ritter was saying yesterday I played that clip for you. He was involved in targeting when he was in the military, and he said he is haunted by the fact that they got bad intel and they targeted this bomb shelter and killed so many civilians, a lot of them chillildren. And so his take on it was, this is just kind of a quota system. You know, the Trump administration comes in in the Pentagon and we got to have X number of strikes, so give us targets. And he said, these guys are just going through grabbing targets, sloppily grabbing targets. That's what this is about. And I think people are going to see they talk about blowback. That's one of the very first places it begins. First of all, have their decapitation strike. They not only kill the I TOOLLA, but they kill the people they think they can work with. Secondly, they brag about their precision strike while they kill two schools full of children. And so this is not a rock This is not endless, said heg Seth. He said, all you people talking about mission creep, but it's not mission creep. I guess it's just creeps on a mission right committee to re elect the president. Sounds like going back to Nick and dan Kane had laid out the mission and operational terms protect US forces prevent Iran from projecting power beyond its borders, and disrupt and destroy its ability to sustain combat operations. Well, dan Kine had some other things to say, and I reported that before the strike went out dan Kane and it was widely leaked, apparently by jd Vance, who would like to become president. He sees his chances evaporating with this war. He point out that dan Kaine said, you know, we're short on AMMO and we're short on allies. That's a big deal. And so there was a lot of reluctance there in the Pentagon from the chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. And yet Trump does it anyway, I want to talk about why he did it here in a moment so emphasize the US as setting the terms of this war from start to finish. Are we really are we really know what are the legal basis for these combat operations? And are we setting the terms for it? Are we in control or is there a tail that's winging the dog. That's basically what Rubio said in a meeting with some congressional leaders that they call the Gang of Eight, destroying missile stockpiles and we're degrading naval capacity. These are measurable tasks. Well, we're also we're not just destroying the stockpiles of ammunition of the Iranians. We're destroying our own stockpiles, leaving us vulnerable as we're trying to provoke a war with China as well. Ensuring that Iran never acquires a nuclear weapon. It is a strategic objective, but it can't be secured by air power. A durable nuclear outcome would require verification, monitoring, and an inspection framework that's capable of confirming compliance over time. You're going to have somebody on the ground to do that. When the Secretary promises quote no stupid rules of engagement and rejects the constraints associated with prior conflicts, he signals a posture that is centered on unilateral force. This is why I say he only talks about killing people. That's his only plan lethality. And when he despises rules of engagement, that's why Warpete despises international rules of war, why he despises the Geneva Convention, why he despises the Pentagon's rules that have been there. You know, things like we don't kill people who are shipwrecked. There's so many of these things that they're doing. Of course, in the Caribbean. A Daily Call reporter Reagan Reese asked Trump, I said the US would leave when all the objectives are complete, and then asked Trump directly, well, what are those objectsives? Or Pete, how dare you ask the president what his objectives are? You're not realizing that you're talking to a king here, and of course his objectives always change that Taco tex Seth replied, Iran projects power in a way that we can't tolerate. Let's think about that. US and Israel have armies, US and Israel have planes and missiles, US and Israel have nuclear weapons. None of that can be tolerated by Iran. We project power. As a matter of fact, that seems to be the only thing that we're concerned about is projecting power. Iran can't project that. But if you're going to stop that, here's this double standard that we've got here. If you're going to stop them projecting power, is that not an open ended mission? Well, yes it is. Preventing Iran from projecting powers not a narrowly defined condition. Projecting power can include support for proxy militias, weapons transfers, cyber operations, missile tests, maritime activity, political influence to aligned groups. This is what we do. We do all of these things, but they better not do that. They don't have a right to exist. They don't have a right to protect themselves from us, even if we attack them. If suppressing power projection becomes the organizing principle, the mission's boundaries become inherently movable. Any remaining influence can be treated as justification for continued action. These are these same people who tell us we're not getting into a quagmar, We're not going to do an endless war. And yet if your goal, the only goals we can kind of suss out of these people is to stop them from projecting power, that is an endless conflict, punitive strikes without occupation, and precisely what the Iraq Lexin was supposed to teach. Degrade the capability and the costs and leave before the insurgency starts. Excess explicit rejection of nation building isn't evasion, it's a doctrine. The problem isn't that the strategy is incoherent. The problem is that projecting power as a terminal objective has no natural stopping point. It expands to meet whatever resistance it encounters. Kind of like the war on terror, right, it's a war on a tactic. It's not even a well defined first And of course the terrorists were being trained and funded by the US government as well al Qaeda, the mouje Hidin before them, then al Qaeda. Then isis who actually ran air cover for this guy who had this long rap sheet. I guess you could say his resume of being in every one of these terrorist groups. We helped to install him as leader in Syria and destabilize that area. We go, we leave chaos and death. The doctrine has precedent. The precedent is not encouraging the nineteen eighty six tripley strikes, which is what Kirk was saying, and this sounds like Elary Clinton right. Nineteen eighty six tripley strikes were declared a success within forty eight hours and a failure within a decade. Hegseth has also said the US will fight to win. Winning presumes that something can be identified and measured If the desire to avoid nation building produces a strategy defined almost entirely by punitive force without a clearly articulated political settlement, then success becomes synonymous with contained degradation rather than a stable, verifiable outcome. And of course they will let us know when they have won. They will let us know. They're not going to define what the mission is. They'll let us know when the mission has been accomplished, just like George W. Bush did on the deck of the air can remember that mission accomplished, one lie after the other, Hexa said Monday. I think one of those fallacies for a long time is that this Department, Department of Defense, or presidents or others should tell the American people and our enemies, by the way, here's exactly what we'll do. Here's exactly how long we'll go, here's how far we'll go, Here's what we're willing to do. And not do that is foolishness, he says, Well, is it foolishness to define what you were fighting for why you're fighting. I guess the people who fought World War II were fools, right, right right. The US government went through a great deal of trouble with the Frank Capra series of films Why We Fight. Everybody knew why they were fighting. They were fighting because they were attacked, right, and other countries were attacked Hitler the same way that we do it now. You know the preemptive strike from Japan. Hey, we got to attack them because they've put these crippling sanctions on us or whatever. So we knew why we fought in World War Two and we knew what the objective was. We don't have that kind of clarity anymore because the people who are leading our government and our armed forces don't have that kind of clarity themselves. That is foolishness of the worst kind. All warpete wants is lethality killing. That is his objective. That's the only thing you're going to get out of this sky. When the objective is undefined, allies cannot calibrate their own risk. So it makes it more difficult to get allies right. You're asking me to buy into something that you don't have a defined objective to achieve. Here, what's that all about? And that's what we're doing, and that's why we're in the situation that we're in public fatigue with an open ended war is well defined, establishing explicit boundaries to keep the campaign from expanding. Addresses strategy, do you have one, As I said Trump, from the very beginning, from the very first strike, things went in a different direction. Trump told Jonathan carl in an interview that he had successors in mind after the strikes in Iran, but they were all killed. And so it goes when you are going to be the policeman of the world, right And he said the attack was so successful that it knocked out most of the candidates. Trump told me, it's not going to be anybody that we were thinking of because we killed them all. And so first striking, how stunningly successful the president believes this military has been. He actually told me, nobody else in the world could have done this. It's not geopolitics, folks, it's ego politics. It's not three D chess as a fool's Errand anyway, he said, the attack was so successful and knocked out most our candidates. So how is that successful? Successful in a way that only somebody who has bankrupted a half dozen casinos, who is that stupid could think that it's successful. You had a plan, did you, well? Trump completely ignored White House reporters On Sunday night, he decided that he would point to and hang around statues of Jefferson and Franklin that he recently put in the Rose Garden area. I got to say, that is as close as you'll ever get to Jefferson and Franklin. He rejects that colartion of independence, he rejects the Constitution, he rejects their politics, their philosophy, their actions, but he embraces the statue. I get to say, going back to the late nineties, I told the family, I said, I don't ever want to go to Washington again. I don't have to. I said, this place is nothing but a cemetery of liberty. You can look around it and you can see the statues of Jefferson and Franklin, other people who appreciate and understood liberty and gave it to others. As I've always said, liberty is one thing you can't have unless you give it to others. They were wise enough to understand that. But I look around and it's a it's a mausoleum, is a cemetery of monuments to great men that we don't have anything like them anymore. I mean, the picture of this orange pig standing next to statue of Jefferson makes me want to throw up. You're not even of the same country. Get out of here. It's like Ven Miller talking about we we we when he talks about America and the founding of America. His parents came here as refugees during World War Two. He didn't do anything to build this country. He's destroying it. He's anesthetical to everything this country is about. Steven Miller is one of the most anti American, un American immigrants we've ever had. I'd take a million Mexicans if we could get rid of Steven Miller, ten million, unbelievable on welfare. Just get rid of this guy. Unbelievable. So he hangs around the statues of the non interventionist hopefully something will rub off on him. I don't know. Trump skipped out on answering questions from the press the day after he had done this as strike. We were shouting questions, what's your message for the families of the service members who were killed? How long are we going to be in this conflict? He doesn't talk about any of that. As a matter of fact, there is a reporter host. I guess Joey Jones, who's on Fox News. I don't know who this guy is, but he told Maga he said it's okay to ask questions about troops killed in Iran. Americans, he said, demand answers when our blood is shed. You know, I don't think he was talking to ordinary rank and file people, right, Maga whatever. I think he was talking to his employers at Fox News, saying it's okay if I ask questions of the King Trump, because Americans know it's okay we do question authority. He's talking to himself, He's talking to his bosses at Fox when he says that he saw combat and both Iran and Iraq and Afghanistan. He lost both legs above the knee, and he suffered severe damage to his arm and wrists. He urged viewers on Sunday tonight lose sight of the ultimate sacrifice those soldiers made. A day earlier, he said, it's incumbent upon me to stop for a moment. I understand that there's a that three people killed is a small number. Well, it's getting bigger all the time. We're now, as of last night, we were up to six, he said. But three lives lost. Three Americans killed in action for what. He didn't say that right, Three Americans killed in actions, hundreds if not thousands of lives affected, he said, really millions for every American out there that understands what that is like, Well, I agree, and I think that is important, But I also don't think that only American lives matter. You know, three Americans were killed, We had what maybe two hundred school children between the ages of seven and thirteen, young girls. They don't matter because they're Iranian. They don't matter because the Iotola was their leader. They didn't have anything to do with the Iatola being in power. Who knows if they even liked him or their parents even liked this guy. That's like saying it's okay to kill Americans because of Donald Trump. I despise that man. You're gonna say that gives Iranians a license to kill me and my family. Come on, let's get real about that. That's what war is. We're going to kill these people in this other country because we don't like their leader. How about we have trial by combat. I'd like to see if Trump could take on this guy, who was in his early eighties, I don't know, got some new health concerns with Trump as some things are showing upon his neck. It's and I'm not laughing at the health condition. It howppens to all of us. But I'm just saying, why don't we let these old men fight it out with each other instead of killing innocent people. Well, a drone has impacted a US embassy and riot. After Rubio warns that the hardest hits are yet to come. Yeah, Trump says they we're protecting four to five weeks, but it can go longer, whatever it takes. In other words, another opened ended war. The straight of horm moves is closed, and they will set any ship on fire that tries to pass through. Worder's reports citing Iranian media, so West Texas intermediate crude oil is now up by more than seven percent following the headlines. You know, they've very proud of the fact that Iran had I don't know something seven or eleven ships or something, some small number of ships in that area. I don't even know if they qualify a ships. They might have been boats, but they said they're all gone. Right the Iranian quote unquote navy, if they ran a navy all gone, that's not what's going to close the straight of hor moves. It's asymmetric warfare. They have missed, they have drones, and it's a very narrow passageway that's there, and the tankers going through are very vulnerable. You want to take a chance with your billion dollar tanker or whatever these things cost go through straight u horor moves, or maybe just set this out and we just stopped the flow of oil. As I said yesterday, when you compare the amount of oil that goes through the straight horor moves, it's about twenty percent of the global supply. That is far far more than the amount of oil that was blocked with a nineteen seventy three OPEC embargo. America's importation of for and oil was only nineteen percent, and the OPEK embargo only was against the United States, and it only lasted about six months or so. But look at the economic consequences and how that unfolded through the rest of the seventies, the inflation it kicked off, the stagflation that it kicked off, the mass recession that happened with it. And because what happened was the US went into the global market and started buying up oil from had to have the oil and buying it up from other people, raising the price for everybody else. But this is twenty percent of the global supply that's affected in terms of going through the Strait of removes. And it's not just the oil and transit. It is also the refineries, which are clearly a target by the Iranians. This is something we've already seen in the Russian Ukraine War. The refineries especially become a target, very vulnerable, soft target, but it can affect any of the infrastructure, and it can happen here domestically as well. How many ships will be willing to go through the Iranian kamikazi drones taking pot shots? Marco Rubio says, well, the president always has all options on the table, yet he believes that the objectives can be achieved without any ground forces. So there's no diplomacy happening with Iran, and the next hits are going to be the hardest to come. This is not a rock. It's not endless. We'll see. But it started the same way as Iraq didn't it with lies about weapons of mass destruction, started exactly the same way. History doesn't repeat itself, but it certainly does. Rhyme doesn't it so Iran can't contest US control of the Gulf in a conventional fight, but it doesn't need to. His strategy has always been centered on denial, using drones, missiles, minds to raise the cost of commercial transit through her moves. Even if their so called navy takes heavy losses than they have, the core threat remains. Drone and missile attacks can still disrupt shipping, and can still rattle energy markets and still rattle the global economy. Meanwhile, the surreal implications underlying all this, Rubio says, I've been asked why now and what did he tell them? And it really got a lot of people upset. He told the Gang of eight leaders in the Senate and the House, he said, well, Israel was going to strike, so they forced our hand. We had to do it because Israel is going to do it. They don't take any orders from us, They give the orders to us. And it's not just giving hundreds of millions of dollars to Trump with Jewish billionaires like Miriam Maddelson. It's not just doing that. It is saying, well, we as a country are going to attack Iran. And what Rubio said was if they attack Iran, we know that Iron is poised to immediately release attacks on our bases and so forth, so we decided that we better get ahead of them, and we better attack first, and we better take out these bases because before we absorb those strikes. That's the logic. If you want to call it that, it's weakness of the worst kind, isn't it. He wants to prattle on about the omnipotent presidency. We've got all options always on the table, do whatever we want, unless it's something that Israel doesn't want to have happen. In that case, we have to do what they want. Yeah, it's not just about our corrupt politicians who've sold us out, so people need to go to jail. Why are they allowing this to happen, Well, we know why they allow it to happen. They're the ones who could pass the law to stop this foreign influence, but they're profiting from the foreign influence, so they keep it going. So we're out up to six US service members killed in action, eighteen seriously wounded. Trump claims a big wave is coming and they are deploying more troops to the region. THEA Defense Ministry says their defense have intercepted nine ballistic missiles one hundred and forty eight drones. You know, that's part of the problem. Talked about this when we play I'm sure you played risk and you know that when you are attacking, they presume that an attacker a defender brother has like a three to one It's been a long time since I played, Do you remember, Travis. Is it like a three to one advantage or something? You know, when you're rolling the dice, anyway, they skew it that way, and yet when you're talking about missile defense, it goes the other way. The advantage is with the attacker because it's so hard to shoot down these missiles coming in. You need to have three anti missiles for every missile coming in. That's one of the reasons why the supplies are so decimated in the Twelve Day War and what is happening in Ukraine, because you've got to have a lot of anti missile missiles in order to even have a fighting chance, so to speak. This military says it has a stock of over twelve one hundred and fifty targets and it has struck I'm sorry, over twelve hundred and fifty targets in Iran since the start of the operation and over six hundred Iranians killed and climbing, including two hundred schoolgirls. Big victory, right. This reminds me of Robert McNamara's body counts that were running through the Vietnam War. I wasn't old enough to fight. I was old enough to know what was going on. Believe me, I was focused on that because my sisters were older and they knew boys who were going to Vietnam and had been there. I paid a lot of attention to it. And this is the same kind of folly, just disgusting. Trump says he doesn't rule out sending more troops on the ground to Iran. He said, I don't have the yips whatever that means with respect to boots on the ground. Like every president says there will be no boots on the ground, I don't say that, says Trump. After he launched strikes on Saturday, he said, I say, probably don't need them or if they were necessary, because he has less interest in appearing to be reasonable, appearing to be good than any other president I have seen. I've never seen anybody who is as openly contemptuous of the constitution of the rule of law and the lives of his own people than Donald Trump. Didn't we see that in twenty twenty. Why did people vote for him a second time? I don't understand it. Don't understand it. So I said before, I thought he was more dangerous than La La Harris because people know who La La Harris is. She's going to try to do a lot of things, and she'd wake up people and they would resist her. Trump, on the other hand, does this stuff. He kills people right front of you, shoot him on Fifth Avenue or whatever, shoot him up with this vaccine, lock you down with martial law, and people still give him a pass. I think he's the most dangerous president, without a doubt of my lifetime. So, yeah, he lies about everything else, but when it comes to the troops and their lives, he just doesn't care enough to lie. So the admission by Rubio saying, well, you know, we had to do it because Israel was going to do it. We can't ever tell them what to do, right, I mean, you give them billions of dollars, but we have no leverage with them whatsoever. Matt Walsh said, well, he's flat out telling us that the war with Iran is because Israel forced our hand, forced our hand. They basically told us what we had to do. Iran is claiming to have shot down at least one US jet, while US and Kuwaiti counterclaim there's actually friendly fire. It's kind of like the thing you didn't fire me, I quit right. They don't want to say that happened to them. Meanwhile, NATO has taken a pass as if they had anything to help with NATO Mark Ruta, who is now head of NATO, So the alliance will not participate in the joint US Israeli mission. The joints chiefs say that more American service members are being added to this operation. Go die for Israel. That's what this is about. Discuss me Rabobanks take is paraphrase down to one single key sentence. The US strike in Iran is Trump's high risk gamble to choke China's energy lifeline, to flip Tehran to Allied control, to open the India Middle East Europe Corridor, weaken Russia and lock in twenty first century US of jiminy, delivering quick regime change, falling oil prices that cement trump Ism as a historic win. None of that is involved. We're doing it because Israel told us this grand strategy that they want to project onto Trump. None of that is going to happen, folks, None of that. And it wasn't his strategy anyway. He did it because Natanyahu told him to do it. Or here's the other alternative, says Robobank. Or it could spark Middle East chaos yep, and global blowback yep. That hands Beijing and advantage and a new age of empires. I think that second scenario is the most likely one for sure. So reporters are still frustrated by lack of a timeline or laying out any specific objectives. Yeah, take that to Congress. This is why, in the wisdom of people like Jefferson and Franklin, we said, let's have a deliberation about this, let's discuss before we go to war, what is happening. And that's just from a pragmatic standpoint, And then you have the legal aspect, and then you have the overarching moral aspect of this, that you don't initiate wars, you don't start wars. A premptive strike is starting a war that in and of itself is im moral. It's wrong. It's a moral to start wars isn't that why everybody got fired up about Pearl Harbor and about Hitler attacking Poland and on and on. You're starting wars, so heg Seth. They kept asking, he Seth, can't you tell us what your plans are with this? How dare you? How dare you ask me? He says, didn't you hear my remarks? We are ensuring that the mission is getting accomplished. We've never, and we would never in front of a press pool lay out how long that may take. And they would never lay out what the mission is. They'll tell you what the mission is once they have decided that they've accomplished the mission, just like George W. Bush on the aircraft carrier deck. Trump previously told the Daily Mail it take up to four weeks. Well, as this commentary says on zero Hedge, for a month of intense warfare will seem like a lifetime, given how fast events. At the blowback of incoming of the last forty eight to seventy two hours, he just told CNN we're about to hit them hard and the operation is progressing very well. The big wave hasn't happened yet, but it will come soon. There's now an official Pentagon casualty death count. Golf allies, especially Israel, are getting hit hard by Ron's significant ballistic missile arsenal. Trump himself may now be and only too late, realizing that he just bit off more than he can chew and ordering this ultra risky regime change operation. There is, as of yet no clear and game. Trump has talked about reaching objectives without defining them. Of course he would right keep it fluid. I don't want to tell you if he defines an objective, folks, then he runs the risk of not meeting that objective and being seen as the loser. That he is, lucky loser. That was the name of the book that he sued the people for publishing that because they talked about how he was. It was a slot machine with Trump's face on it, coming up on the on the three different wheels. And you know he's a gambler and he doesn't win even when he's the house. It's crazy anyway, very predictable, very familiar. Sounds like the two thousand and three Iraq war under Bush and the Neo cons Israel is taking significant casualties at least nine dead and dozens wounded. Has Law has entered the war. Even British US bases on Cyprus have come under drone attack, Gulf nations are seeing casualties, and even other European bases in the region have come under fire. These have been sustained, particularly on Israel. If Trump's thinking really approached this as if it was a one and done Venezuela, and that after some quick salvo, a country of ninety million with a well armed, experienced military would immediately shout uncle. He's probably already realizing that this situation is spiraling out of control, far beyond his expectations. But he was clearly and loudly warned. Yet it is also true that Iranian top leadership is fast being depleted. It seems the Pentagon is already throwing the White House and Trump, however, under the bus, or at least as doing so. Through anonymous quotes given to The Washington Post, New York Times, CNN, and others, Pentagon briefers acknowledged that Iran was not planning to strike US forces or bases in the Middle East unless Israel attacked Iran first, undercutting the administration's argument Saturday that Tehran was planning to potentially strike the US premptively and posed an immediate threat, according to multiple people who attended the briefing. Well, now we have had Marco Rubio, Secretary of State, say that it's not just leaks out of the Pentagon, but the threat of a preemptive strike from Iran was not that at all. It would have been a retaliatory attack based on Israel's preemptive attack. So he decided we would go in im premptively attack. So senior administration officials told reporters on Saturday that the US chose to attack Iran because it had received indications that the regime was planning to launch missile attacks against US bases in the region preemptively and create a mass casually situation. There was no intelligence to support the administration's claim on this, and now that has been that was reported by CNN and by the New York Times and Washington Post. There was no intelligence to support the idea that Iran was planning a preemptive attack, and now Marco Rubio has said has verified that said. The intelligence was that Israel was going to start the war, so we had to get out in front of them because they won't listen to us. They're not our ally, they're our commander, and so. Dan Kine, who is head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, warned about five different points. He said that the war plans under consideration carried a very high risk of significant American and allied casualties. He cautioned that a multi day campaign would exhaust the defense munitions and other limited supply items critical for protecting regional partners like Israel if Iran retaliated again. Short on ammunition, short on allies, he said an intensive operation against Iran could deplete stockpiles to a level that would complicate US readiness for potential future conflict with China. We have to leave ourselves vulnerable. The Empire has to get vulnerable. Can't protect itself because they're going to protect Israel. But even that is called into question. Do we even have enough missiles to protect Israel, our bases, our allies. He described the potential campaign as one that could stretch the military thin and leave forces over text. Finally, he gave high likelihood of success. He said was unable to provide similar guarantees regarding a large scale strike on Iran. He had given a high likelihood of success when it came to Venezuela and Maduro. You know, kidnapping a leader is a very different thing than going to war against a country the size of Iran, and that was his point. He said, yeah, we're going to you know, we can certainly do this Venezuelan crime, but in terms of starting a war with Iran, I can't guarantee that's going to be successful. So the chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and of course, remember that Trump and Warpete were very careful to handpick loyalists to Trump. They didn't want people who were going to rock the boat. We're going to push back against what he wanted to do. Glenn Greenwall said that for decades, Netanyahu in American neocons have dreamed of only one foreign policy goal, having the United States fight a regime change war against Iran. With the Oval Office occupied now by Trump, who campaigned for a full decade on a vow to end regime change wars and vanished neo conservatism. Their goal has finally been realized. They got exactly what they want. And as Reason points out, the goalposts of the Iran war keeps shifting, and you're going to see him shift. Trump doesn't want to say what the strategy is, because he's always changing his objectives. He's always changing his orders. You think the tariff thing was bad and chaotic, wait to see the way this guy conducts a war. Well, we're going to take a quick break before we go. This is yesterday. I didn't see this until the show ended. Iris machine Gun, thank you very much for the tip. He said. No words can express how sick I am of this warmongering present. That was exactly the position I was in Sunday night when I was looking at this. It's like, there's so much to say, so much to cover here. I know I'm going to leave out and I'm sure that they did leave out some very important things here. My contempt for Donald Trump and his regime. I really can't put it into words. I try, but I can't ap rumble seat. As if the last few years wasn't enough, via both sides of the aisle between Orange Man and Biden. Now we're geopolitically isolated and a big red target for terrorism. That's exactly right. We'll be right back, folks.
Speaker 6: Unlike most revolutions, whether people rise against the real economic oppressions, in our case, here in Boston, we are fighting for purely an abstract principle. It is, however, not nearly so abstract as a young gentleman supposes. The issue involved here is one of monopolies. Today, the British government will monopolize the sale of tea in our country. Tomorrow it will be something.
Speaker 1: Else, liberty. It's your move. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 7: APS Radio delivers multiple channels of music right to your mobile device. Get the APS radio app today and listen wherever you go.
Speaker 2: Welcome back. Well, how popular is this war here in America? Well, turns out not very popular. A Reuter's poll showed on taken on Sunday shows only twenty seven percent of Americans support the US attacking Iran. Forty three percent of Americans opposed the war. Another poll it was twenty five percent support, fifty nine percent opposed. And as a matter of fact, if you look at this article from Free Thought Project, they said, here are twenty nine polls showing that Americans do not want war with Iran. War with Iran is arguably the most unpopular foreign policy proposal of the last forty years. And in this very long article, I won't go through all the details, but they go through one pole after the other, and it's not even close. Again when you look at it, it's underwater, and a lot of the very first one they've got here underwater by fifty three percent of people, you know, fifty three percent more people do not want the war then want the war. Marjorie Taylor Green calls out Vance and Gabbard for previous opposition to the war with Iran. I played the clips yesterday of Tulsey Gabbard, and of course we had Stephen Miller saying, you know, a young guys, if you don't want to go to war for Biden, you better vote for Trump. Well, how's that working out for you? Marjorie Taylor Green called them out. She said, Vance and Gabbard, you both need to speak out against this war in Iran. People are paying attention, very close attention. Silence won't cut it. You were both on record repeatedly, publicly, loudly against going to war with Iran. Our friend Charlie Kirk was adamantly against war with Iran. You cannot be silent. Americans are dying. You both know this is not what we campaign for, and this is one d perc what we said would not happen. We said, I said, you said, no more foreign wars, no more regime change. All we want wanted was America first. This is not it. You know, part of what Charlie Kirk was saying, and again it was about the pragmatism, and it was about I think we need to stop calling these people neocons. There's nothing conservative about them. They're just con men and women. But they're really warmongers. They sell war. They profit from war. That is their raison debt. That is how they get and stay in office. They do whatever it takes for the Machiavellian industrial complex. And that's really what it's about. It's about selling war. And one of the things that Charlie Kirk said, he said, well, you know we have on the other hand, we have Ron Paul and you know, I know these people can be isolationists, but you know that's kind of a pejorative term. We shouldn't really call them. They're really kind of looking at these things and we should be cautious about it because of the practical history. You know, look at how this has worked out for us. Stuff is not working out, he says, as a matter of fact, has been such an epic failure. We just need to reject that philosophy. It's not to say that we need to jump into isolationism with both feet. We can, but that is really closer to what we want to look at. Look, it's not Ron Paul. I just I saw that and I wanted to say to Charlie Kirk, It's like, it's not just Ron Paul. It was George Washington. It was the founders of this country and for generations they said, we don't go abroad seeking monster destroy We don't want to have foreign entanglements with other nations and get drawn into their wars and to fight their wars for them, like we did for Israel. In this particular case, this is in a foreign entanglement that has drawn us into a war with Iran. It's classic, we knew about that. Instead, what do we want? We want peace and we want commerce with all countries. Trump doesn't want commerce. He wants conflict, and he's done that from the very begame. It's all about ego politics. There's no geopolitics in this at all. It's all about his ego. It's about intimidation. It's a mafia approach to government. He wants to be king of the world. He wants these people about him to kiss his ring. It's very destructive, very chotic. As I said, he is a one man fourth turning Depression and World War. Gabbard ran a presidential campaign and made no more regime change wars a major plankover campaign. She was also highly critical of Trump's escalations against Iran, which included the January Excuse me, the January twenty twenty killing of the Iranian general Solomani. Which is why I say, why are people surprised about anything like this that Trump does. Look at what he did throughout twenty twenty, look at what he did with Iran and an assassination. It used to be that assassinations were considered to be evil because they are evil, but somewhere along the way we got brainwashed by all the James Bond movies. This is very clearly an active war. Excuse me, Gabard said at the time, the assassination of sole Money. This is clearly an active war by this president without any kind of authorization or declaration of war from Congress, clearly violating the Constitution, said Gabbard. Trump also launched the current war with Iran without any authorization from Congress. But it's all different now because now he gave her a job. He gave her a job, that's all it takes right for her to sell out the constitution. Vance warned against the idea of a war with the Zomik Republic. He said, our interest, I think is very much in not going to war with Iran. It would be a huge distraction of resources. It would be massively expensive to our country, he said. Green came out strongly against the US attack on Iran hours after they began on Saturday, and has cited Trump's overseas interventions and support for Israel as it's committing atrocities in Gaza as one of the reasons for her falling out with a president and her recent resignation. So again, why did they do it? Well, Marco Rubio went to Congress and he told them, he said, the US launch premptive strikes against Iran after learning that Israel was about to attack. American troops in the region faced an imminent threat of retaliation, said Rubio, So we had to do We had to react to what Israel was going to do. Because Israel doesn't care what is our interests. They have absolutely no loyalty or respect for the United States. Just take a look at the Jonathan Pollard example for they betrayal of the spying and then selling very damaging secrets to the Russians. Sorry, let me clear my throat here. Rubio made the revelation on Capitol Hill, where he briefed a small group of Congression leaders, the so called King of Eight. There was absolutely an eminent threat, he said. The eminent threat was from Israel. The eminent threat was that we knew that if Iran was attacked, and we believed that they would be attacked, that they would immediately come after us, and we were not going to sit there and absorb a blow before we responded. So, because we can't have any control over Israel and they have nothing but contempt for the well being of the United States, we had to defend ourselves by attacking, Rubio said. The Department of War determined that a defensive posture following an Israeli attack would only open the US to more casualties. He said, we went proactively in a defensive way to prevent them from inflicting higher damage. What or well, in double speak, we went proactively in a premptive attack defensively. That's the same thing you heard from Japan. Secretary Rubio's remarks indicate that Israel put US forces in harm's way by insisting on attacking Iran, said Congressman and Jaquem Castro. And the administration was complicit joining their war rather than talking them down, because evidently we have no leverage with them, right, they control Trump and Rubio and congress Matt Walsh said, So he's fed out telling us that we're at war with Iran because Israel forced our hand. This is basically the worst possible thing he could have said. So how about we tell Israel what to do for a while? Right, can't do that. Iran had a prepositioned it's missiles and had them ready on alert, said Rubio. He didn't specify where the missiles raiming or which US targets would have been within range. The small country of lawmakers being briefed on Monday is referred to as the Gang of eight, comprised of the leaders of both parties in the House and Senate and their respective Intelligence Committee chairman. Because the intelligence agencies are the true government of this country and they're the ones who get us into wars. So you had people like Mike Johnson, Haiking, Jeffries, John Thune, Chuck Schumer, and then the House Intelligence Committee chairmen and ranking members and both parties. Democrats across both chambers have decried the Trump administration for not informing them and not informing lawmakers of the impending military action against Iran. He said, well, there's no law that requires us to do that. Look at how Marco Rubio perverts and inverts the constitution. He says, the law says we have to notify them forty eight hours after beginning hostilities. We've done that, and I think the notification went today, but did notify members of Congress. Did but we did notify members of Congress in advance. We can't notify five hundred and thirty five members of Congress. He said, well, that's not what the constitution says. The Constitution says five hundred and thirty five members notify you. If you're allowed to do this, they decide whether not a war should start. If the war starts, then it's up to you to conduct it. But they decide when the war starts, not you. We don't want to have all that power with one individual. And of course the founders understood that. They said, the executive branch is the ones most likely to get us into a war. We have seen that now over an over again. He said, We've complied one hundred percent with the law, and we're going to continue to comply with it. You can't trust anything that these people say. Everything they say is a lie, everything they say is a perversion. Everything they say is about ignoring the Constitution and doing whatever they wish. Well, we're going to take a quick break, folks. And well, we got a couple of comments here. I'll cover here before we take a break. This is from Hai Boost. He said, there is no strategy. Trump is doing what BB says and wants, and that's why there is no directive. They don't even know what they're doing. That's right, they got to I'll let you know when I find out. Audi mrr good to see says Trump showed us who he was in his first term. I have no idea why people thought that the guy who effed up America to an unprecedented level of f up was somehow going to be America's savior.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've never seen or even imagined that a president would lock down a country and so you got to stay locked down until I got a vaccine. I knew what Dark Winter was about. I just didn't think they'd be able to pull it off. Honestly, I didn't think the American people would go along with it. I didn't go along with it, and I know many of you didn't go along with it. I couldn't understand how complicit and passive the American sheeple were with all this stuff, and it was one of the most evil things I've ever seen in my life, one of the most evil things ever. Well, we're going to take a quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 7: On Elvis the Beatle and the Sweet Sounds of Motown. Find them on the Oldies channel at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 2: Well, before I continue with the program, I just want to take a moment and think those who produce this program, those who provide the money to keep it going. These are the checks that we see in the last week of February, and I just want to say to people, just to give you an idea of where we are. We wound up at seven eighths, which was, as I said before, it's kind of my fault because it didn't talk about any of this stuff until late in the month and so we got caught up towards the end of the month. And we really appreciate the people who sent us contributions. David and Anne, Marie N, Jeremy W. Jackie and Fred You, Matthew H. Johnny S. Seller's family, Kelly and Philip M. Dane D, Tom and Nancy K, Peter G. Marty t of I'm Marty and Karen B, Karen C, Jeffrey and Cynthia C, Steven C. Dale, El Gonzalo and Susan M. Lois L, Gary B, Tim S and Doug E. Thank you so much. Appreciate your contrivers. These are people who sent us checks. If you'd like to know how to support the program, we have the post office box address at Davidknight dot news, and we also have the places where we can find the program that's not behind firewall paywall we have. We don't put it behind a paywall anywhere, but if you do get some of the sites like subscribe Star or substack, there's an additional aspect there. There's no commercials if you get the audio of the program that's there, and you also get articles that Travis posts up. The articles that we cover the links to them in case you want to go do your own research and find that information there. So we have listed the places where you can find the show live, where you can find the video and audio archives to listen to it however you would like. And it's a good thing to go there and to find those links because sometimes there's shadow banning that is happening on some of these platforms and it can be difficult to find the show. So go to Davidknight dot news to find the links to the show, Davidnight dot news to find the links to where you can support the show. Let's talk a little bit about the regime change, because this is big.
Speaker 8: Before we do want to remind people that we do have sponsors who support the show. Yes, and a really good one is Homestead Products dot shop. You can go there and their products are high quality and made in America. They do their best to make sure that you're getting the best quality products you can. Yes, Yes, and right now they've got on sale there two Sitcha Tea lights. They're great for indoor outdoors, especially outdoors, because they will keep the bugs away. You may not have seen them because of the cold, but they are coming so you want to stock up on some citronella tea lights, you can go to Homestead Products dot chop right now. They're on sale and you can pick up a couple of them. So please go support Homestead.
Speaker 2: Products dot chop.
Speaker 8: It helps support the show and it hopefully it gets you something that will help you. They've got all kinds of different products there.
Speaker 2: That's right. As Trump said, a big wave is coming. He's talking military attack on Iran. But of course there's a big wave of bugs that are coming as soon as the weather warms up. And so you get set out there with your mesquite barbecue starters that he also has there, and I think it's a great use of mesquite. Otherwise it's just kind of blowing around on everybody's way. But you know that's one way to handle it. And so you can get your mosquite, start your barbecue grill and fire up the citronella handles to keep the bugs away.
Speaker 8: So thank you Homestead Products dot Shop. And briefly you can go and get ten percent off with a code night at Homestead Products Shop and ten percent off the Trends Journal with code night, and of course there is David Knight dot Gold. Now back to your regularly scheduling program.
Speaker 2: And let's not forget RNC store dot com. You get ten percent off of books as well as products. Books to educate you about cancer and some natural treatments for it. And you can get the natural treatments for it there at RNC store dot com and save ten percent off there as well. With the code night, let's talk a little bit about regime change. The running and state media is now confirmed that the Supreme Leader, wh don't aways start calling that they give Trump that title? All right? King just doesn't get you there. Of course, Shaw was the Persian word for king. But I think, you know, I think Maga and Trump would be happy with Supreme Leader. Anyway. The Supreme Leader is dead now and eighty six year old Ayatola who had ruled Iran for thirty six years. As I said before, you know, he was actually there for thirty six years eight months. The Shaw was in power for thirty seven years and six months, so again about another ten months longer than the Shaw was there. And I looked at it, and you know, part of what's going on with this is he wasn't just a political leader, but he was also a religious leader. I look a little bit into the difference between Sunni and Shia Muslims, because these are two main sects of Muslims, and the Sunnis are about ninety to eighty five percent, means that the Shia are about ten to fifteen percent of Muslims, which is equivalent to about three hundred to five hundred million Shias. And they look at this guy who had this office, They look at him in a sense that some people said, kind of like a pope for the Catholics. There is a sense of succession that they have for this. They believe that, and this is part of the difference between the she Is and the Sunnis. The she Is are more like they have They don't necessarily she Is identify a line of secession. But the Sunnies are basically focused on collective community and debate in terms of coming up with the consensus for how they're going to interpret their Islamic law, and the she Is are saying, well, we want people who are in a line of succession going back to Muhammad, and they're going to decide who this next supreme ruler is going to be. It is a kind of a thing we look at it. It is very much like the Shah the King. I can see why they would have both of these authoritarian leaders in because you've got some guy who is basically in this lion of succession. Again, they're talking about the Shaw's son as if he's a possibility to put in there. I don't think. I don't think that's going to work. Basically, who knows that might be part of the plan that Netta, who has for Trump to do, will have to wait and see. But Commani was one of the world's longest serving authoritarian rulers, but not as long serving as the Shaw. Again, about another ten months for the Shaw. Comani took power in nineteen eighty nine following the death of the Iotola who was there with the revolution, Ietola Komenie And I think, I think this guy's name is like Kamani or something instead of Komeni. They almost look the same, but they're two different people. And so there was a really old Iaetola who took over in nineteen eighty nine, the revolution that dethroned the Shaw. This guy was there for thirty six plus years as Supreme leader. He held authority over the judiciary, the state, media, and over all security forces. Sounds just like the Shaw, doesn't it He wielded that power ruthlessly against descent. Thousands of protesters were killed under his watch during the most recent crackdown. Again, sounds like the Shaw, the Shaw and his secret police, the Slavak, created and trained by the CIA and Massad Iran's exiled former Crown Prince. Reza Pavlavi, a leading opposition leader who has organized mass protests against regime, also called for the Iranian people to take to the streets. The question I have when I ever look at this. Everybody talks about the iatolasm. Yeah, they're horrible, right and very repusitive, very tutalitarian, But nobody talks about how repressive in totalitarian the Shaw was. And my only thinking on this is that the press takes so much of their direction and information from the CIA, and the CIA put that king in Well, what is next? As people were asking what's next for Ron after Kamani is dead, this person writing on RT says, as a researcher of Middle Eastern politics, I can't treat such actions as a surgical strike. They amount to the demolition of constraints that once, however imperfectly made the international arena at least somewhat predictable. And this is the folly of Steven Miller and his ilk, the idea that hey, every country, every country's borders are up for grabs, and if you can't defend it, you can't keep it. We're going to take Greenland, We're going to do this. We're going to go after Cuba next, and all the rest of the stuff. There's just this endless list of conflict and chaos that Steven Miller and the Trump regime want, and that's the reality of all this stuff. Yeah, the Shaw was evil, and Comane was evil, but you knew where these guys were. It was predictable, and you could work around that to try to maintain peace internationally. He says, the physical elimination of a state's top leader and assassination is an acceptable policy tool. If it is, then law becomes stage scenery rather than an organizing principle. And that's really where we are with the Trump regime. Law is just scenery and it only applies if they like the law. If they don't like the law, they ignore it. That's the hallmark of a dictator. Dictator says, the law is in my mouth. It's whatever I dictate whatever I say. So rules only apply when they serve the strong, and they can be set aside when they do not. This in a nutshell is Steven Miller and Donald Trump against that backdrop. Reports of a strike on a girl's primary school has been absorbed with particular bitterness in Iran, whether there'll be any clear moral judgment at all, or whether the tragedy will dissolve into cautious phrasing and familiar rituals of justification whenever responsibility falls on us allies. Again, this is part of the problem that they have. While they want to focus on how precise and surgical their strikes are, in the decapitation, taking out the leaders and all that sort of thing, then that kind of works against the idea that, hey, this is just an accident and you know, the fog of war and all that. You know, we have unintended casualties during war. Well, it really does undermine that narrative that it was just accidental collateral damage killing all these schoolgirls. When you drone on and on about your decapitation surgical strikes in moments like this, emotion risk becoming policy. The loss of a figure of this scale talking about the Ittoo again now will not be experienced only as a political development. For many site communities beyond Iran's border, it will register as a symbolic wound. And we may see that the Shiites had the fan in many, many countries. Like I said, it's like ten to fifteen percent of all the Muslims, and you just basically killed their religious leader, not just the guy who was the political leader of Iran and not very well liked either in that capacity. So this can sharpen anti Israeli sentiment, It can widen the line of confrontation with the West, the subtle arithmetic of vengeance that turns outrage into recruitment. And when we look at this shooter in Austin, I don't know if anybody has looked at his background to see if he is a Schehite Muslim. That might have been his motivation. He was not from Iran. He was from I think was it Senegal? Did you remember that Trevis?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 8: I heard Senegal, but I didn't confirmed.
Speaker 2: But you know, he could very well have been a she Heite Muslim. So the pattern of strikes, the framing of the campaign are widely interpreted as an attempt to deprive Iran of both mind and heart, systematically removing the upper tiers of decision making. The strategic wager is clear, disrupt succession, provoke the elite, fragmentation and paralyzed government at the very moment that the state is at its most vulnerable. But those who imagine Iran as a structure held up by one man underestimate the degree to which the Islamic Republic has been changed under these siege conditions for several decades, over decades of sanctions, covert action, and external threats to developed institutional redundancies and continuity mechanisms precisely to survive shocks in systems that have lived under permanent threat. Succession planning is a survival mechanism. Reuter's reports say Iahtola Rafi has been appointed as the Jewish the jurist member of the Leadership Council. He's not the Jewish member. They don't have a Jewish Iatola tasked with temporarily carrying out the Supreme Leader's duties. It is a signal system intends to have no vacuum even under bombardment and to lock in transition framework that Iran's constitutional logic provides politically, he is a figure rooted in the clerical milio while simultaneously embedded in the state's institutional circuitry. You're not going to see much of a change. They're quite frankly regime change. Decapitation is rarely, however, about one person. It's about preventing the body from finding another head. It looks around, I'm trying different heads on I guess for size. Finally, hovering over every successful scenario is a security establishment, and that in Iran is the Islamic Revolutionary Guard. Core. External assessments cited by Reuters suggests that the aftermath may produce not dilution, but consolidation. Strategies of decapitation frequently yield an adverse effect, an inverse effect. The higher the pressure, the higher the probability of accelerated consolidation, tightening of ranks, and a harsher survival mode. People are in existential threat mode right It's either kill or be killed. The gravest danger in the current US Israeli course is that the attempt to finish Iran by eroding governability and disabling institutions may open the door to a future drenched in blood and Ruin the history of the region recently. Modern times has repeatedly shown that dismantling a state from the outside rarely yields a clean outcome. More often, it unleashes cycles of violence, fragmentation, and revenge, paid for not by decision makers but by ordinary families, neighborhoods, and children. Even those who imagine that collapse will deliver liberation tend to discover that the vacuum does not remain empty. It fills with militias, with vendettas, with economies of predation, with leaders who rise listen to this not because they can govern, but because they can hurt. Right, let's say, I just want you to get even with those guys over there. So what Trump and his idiots have gone is just kick the ant bed here and make them angry and put them in survival mode. And when I look at what has been happening with the massive the iron fist that the Ayatola hit these protests with, it was something that some Christian organizations have been involved in. They said, this is an opportunity for us to a help other people and doing so to give them the gospel. And there was an organization that was helping to equip them and train them in terms of giving medical help and other things like that. Those people are going to have a target on their back right now, thanks to Trump, thanks to the Pentagon. Whenever they go into Middle Eastern country and kick the ant bed, this is what always happens. It winds up being the extinction of all the Christians in the area. This is another part of their policy that happens reliably and continuously each time they do this kind of stuff. Well, we're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Making sense common again. You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 7: Whether you're feeling like the booze or bluegrass, APS radio has you covered. Check out a wide variety of channels on our app at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 2: Well, guess what has been done last few days. I mean, this guy must be partying and celebrating like he's never done before. He is so excited one war after the other, and he thinks that Donald Trump is the greatest president he's ever seen, just as I think he's the worst president I have ever seen. So Lindsey Graham is out there taunting Cuba, saying you're next. He said that after Venezuela as well, he said to Cuba, you're next, And so Lindsey Graham unloaded a sharp threat against Cuba after Operation Epic Fury. As a matter of fact, I saw a meme where they had cash matel dressed up in her furry costume and he's sitting at this table with everybody else in suits, and he said, I thought you said it was Operation Free. Appearing on Sunday Night America with Trey Goudi, Graham told Trey Goudi that Trump must finish the job that Reagan failed to do. It wasn't just Reagan, It's pretty much every president has had a chip on their shoulder about Cuba. Cuba. He praised Trump's moves to strike her on in Venezuela before it, he useduld a start threat toward Cuba. Cuba's next. They're going to file this communist dictator in Cuba. Their days are numbered, said Lindsay. Then he loved up on Trump some more. I have admired you. I have never admitted admired you more than I do right now. He loves them. That's gott to creep you out if you're hed a sexual, I guess anyway. Charlie Kirk in turns how I played that early in the program, he said, Lindsay Graham is absolutely insane. He is, He's deranged, He's crazy, certifiably. So, I mean, if you keep doing the same stuff over and over again expecting different results, you are crazy. Is a crazy, murdering sob really, Lindsey Graham is. So I'm here to tell you that Donald Trump, in my opinion, is the gold standard for Republicans, maybe for any president when it comes to foreign policy. Now, what does that tell you about Donald Trump? Right? Neo Khan extraordinary. Here's the guy who if you look up the word neo Khan in the dictionary, you're going to see Lindsay Graham there, right, And he thinks that the goal standard for Republicans and for any president is Donald Trump. In other words, the neo Khan, the leading neokon says that the best Neo Kan of all is Donald Trump. Trump. I have admired you. I'd never ad mind you more than I do right now. Graham has made similar threats against qby before telling reporters the Bard Air Force in January, you just wait for Cuba. Cuba is a communist dictatorship. It's killed priests and nuns. They've preyed on their own people. Their days are numbered. Have we done a lot of that as well? On Friday, before the Iran strike, Trump flouted the idea of a quote unquote friendly takeover of Cuba through borders outside the White House. A friendly takeover, he says, they don't have anything right now, but they're talking with this, and maybe we'll have a friendly takeover of Cuba, you know, like a friendly takeover of Greenland or Canada or in this other nonsense. We could very well end up having a friendly takeover of Cuba after many, many years. Said well again, hostile takeover is really more like it, especially if we're looking at Graham, because he is hostile to everybody and everyone. Washington has aggressively tightened its economic stranglehold on Cuba in that nice and friendly bless their hearts, pressuring Venezuela's new acting president, Delci Rodriguez to cut off oil exports of the island. The move has strangled Cuba's already struggling economy, compounding severe fuel and food shortages that are there. The saber rattling from Washington comes just days after a deadly shootout at sea between Cuban Coastguard and armed men in a boat allegedly stolen from Florida. That's the first I've seen that. They said the boat was stolen. But again, these guys are you know it is there is a mania amongst ex Cubans to take over Cuba. This is yet another one of these instances here. The incident which left for dead, is further inflamed tensions, and Cuba has accused the US of failing to curb the militancy of exile groups and the American soil who seek to overthrow the government of Havnor. Cuban deputy Foreign Minister stated that the incident was not isolated, but part of a sixty year pattern of attacks and countless terrorist attacks organized, financed and carried out from the territory of the United States. Well, I mean that absolutely is true. To go back and look at the Bay of Pigs and other things like that. And in terms of aggression, I think the most aggressive thing that ever saw Cuba do to the United States. Yeah, they've been horrific with their own people. They've confiscated the property of a lot of people who fled to Cuba. But I think probably the worst thing that happened was the release of all these criminals that Castro did who made their way to Florida. And that was firement was that mariol Anyway, there was a ton of unsavory characters who are unleashed by Castro. That's about the worst thing that I saw done to the United States. Understand internally what Castro did to people that were there. Steven Miller, if young men don't want to be drafted to fight in Kamala's and Cheney's Third World War, they better get out and vote for Trump. He said, well, no, I think your best bet that didn't work, did it. I think your best bet is to get adopted by Donald Trump. Maybe if you're one of his children, you don't have to go to war. There's a hashtag out there. I mentioned this yesterday about Baron. There's a hashtag now send Baron. It's always rich Man's war, poor Man's fight. That was a phrase from the Civil War, you know, when I played as Shenandoah earlier. I always think about that movie whenever I talk about war and how the character played by Jimmy Stewart and that how his family did not want to get involved on either side, but they got drawn into this senseless conflict. People on both sides kidnapped, killed his children in that And that's the way it goes. It's always rich Man's War, poor Man's fight. Baron is a good example of this. The hashtag send Baron is trending on social media as a satirical website calls for Trump to deploy his youngest son into the military. The website draft Baron trump dot com was set up by a former South Park writer amid Operation epic Fury, which has seen the US and Israel launch extensive air strikes against Iran. At least they say here, at least four American servicemans now up to six and counting, have been killed. Trump has been accused of appearing indifferent toward those deaths, shrugging them off as the reality of war and warning that US death toll could get quite a bit higher. Hey, folks, that's just the way it is for you. Little people. Get used to it. Rich Man's War, poor Man's Death. During brief remarks at a Medal of Honor ceremony and the wake of the attacks, the President spoke about his plans for the ballroom in the White House he has the same thing he did in the wake of Charlie Kirk's death. Yeah, it wasn't that a horrible thing. Hey, I tell you about my ballroom. Let's talk about that. He's basically doing the same thing yet again. Toby Morton, a comedian and former South Park writer who runs dozens of political parody sites, recently made headlines for scooping the Trump Kennedycenter dot org and Trump Kennedycenter dot com domains and using them to troll the president who wanted to put his name above the Kennedy Center that was there. If you're looking for proven jenes, inherited courage and unquestionable resolve, looked no further than the Trump family. Leadership starts somewhere. That's what he put on his website. And of course a lot of people have been trolling the Trumps with all this stuff. When we look at you've got this AI animated picture that they had of Donald standing there with a bearing between him and Milania. And this is a quote from the website, the parody website. People come up to me with tears in their eyes and they say, sir, you're the strongest. Send Baron off to war and so forth. So all we did was they put that in the AI to do Donald Trump's voice, and combine that with the AI video that's out there, and we got this.
Speaker 9: People come up to me with tears in their eyes and they say, sare you're the strongest, Send Baron off to war. I've always been strong, very strong, stronger than anyone expected. Some say the strongest ever, and strength matters. Believe me, I'm sorry, son, it was me or you and my bone spurs still hurt.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact. Yeah, the bones spurs stuff. That's what got them off of the Vietnam War draft. And the daughter of the pediatress that wrote him the doctor's excuse, I'm sorry, Donald Trump can't go to Vietnam. He's got bone spurs. He's got to stay home, said that it was always a family joke, that always laughed about it. How he did it as a favor to Trump's father. Potis is chilling at his own country club while starting World War three. Hashtag send Baron and again the person who talks about that is doctor Alissa Bronstein and Sharon Kessel, the daughters of a queen's pediatrist, doctor Larry Bronstein, he provided the bone spur diagnosis. He later told The New York Times it was a favor from their father to Trump's father, who was his landlord. But it looks like Baron might actually have a legitimate excuse. He's too tall for the military. They have a off of six six in the Marines, and the other branches of the military have a cutoff of six foot eight. Baron is already six foot nine. I don't know if he's still growing or not. So again, he's too tall for the military. They can't fit him in the tanks or planes. I guess. So bone spurs for Donnie and a growth spurt for Baron. Meanwhile, Netanyahu's son also doesn't have to go rich Man's war poor Man's fight. And this article is talking about how this is a UK express. People are so concerned that he's very vulnerable living in Miami. Well, maybe not as vulnerable as if he went to war. He's got a lot of security people that are around him all the time. I'm sure Benjamin Netanya, who's thirty four year old son, yeah, has been living in Miami while Israeli soldiers mobilized, sparking outrage among troops and security warnings from experts, and so again Trump's son doesn't have to go. Netnaho's son doesn't have to go. You'll have to go, and you'll have to hope that the attacks don't come to our shores as well. So he supposedly engaged in nonprofit charity work, maybe works for the Clinton Foundation. What do you think in Florida, while approximately three hundred and sixty thousand reserve soldiers have been mobilized to join the Israeli army in the war against Iran, temporarily abandoning their responsibilities. I don't know that it's an excuse if you're going to get drafted in Israel, to say I've gut some charitable work that I need to do. He's certainly being protected by Massad, who are watching him near him. If they don't want to have him know that they're around, they won't be visible, but I'm sure that they are watching him. I think it's foolish for him to be here, said one person. He should be doing his duty in Israel, and that the Prime Minister's family is as much a part of what is required to defend their country as for anybody else. In March, shin Bett confirmed that it handles security for Nettaniel, whose wife and sons. The remains uncertain where the protection continues while Yeah is in the US. Oh, you know it does. I think it's a huge mistake from the perspective of Israel, from the perspective of symbolism, that he is not serving and he is not doing his duty in the military. Situation has sparked fury among Israeli soldiers who say that he should be contributing to the war effort. You know, even the royal family tried to keep up appearances. You know, they would have Andrew, not Andrew. But what's the other guy's name that married the American Charles Andrew.
Speaker 8: I don't remember these people.
Speaker 2: I can't remember the redheaded guy that said the son one of the two sons of Diana. Anyway, they had him join the military, and they love to take pictures of these guys in uniform to show everybody that, hey, the royal family is a part of this as well, But not the royal family in America. They don't even try to pretend it's us who are leaving our work, said one person in Israel, to protect our families back home, not the people who are responsible for this situation. Rich men's war, poor man's fight, poor man's death. Our brothers, our fathers, our sons are all going to the front line, but yeah is not here. It doesn't help to build trust in the leadership of our country. Well again, Trump made his announcement they did. The attack was at night, but it's during the day in Iran. He recorded an eight minute video and then he went back to their fundraising party in mar Lago, very expensive fundraiser that was happening there. And you've got an article here from MEDIAI talking about how he made that transition very easily. Just amazing, how difficult it is to be the commander in chief, and then all of a sudden you've got to go to a party. Right anyway, he says, I always liked gold, he said. When he was making his speech there and his entrance at the massive ballroom, he said, so we're ahead of schedule. As he started to be pivoted after talking a little bit about the war that he just started and how he just set the Mid East on fire, then he starts talking about his massive ballroom that he's building near the White House. He said, so we're ahead of schedule. There by a lot. But please join me in thanking every American service member who bravely is standing in harm's way, he said. And we have a lot, a lot of great service members here with us in this big, beautiful building. Isn't it beautiful. We've added onto that building a little bit. We're improving the building. See those nice drapes. It's about a year and a half from now, and you're going to see a very beautiful building. There's your entrance to it right there. Looks so nice. I think I'll save money on the doors because you can't get more beautiful than that. Those drapes. In my first term, I always liked gold. It'll be spectacular, the most beautiful, I believe, because I have built many a ballroom. This is the idiot who is leading this country into chaos in global depression. Just amazing. Now they're picking out drapes and talking about it. No wonder Lindsay Graham likes them. Maybe they can talk about their clothing and their interior decorating. They could get onto Broadway shows that they've loved. I don't know. After talking about the ballroom, Trump finally got to the quote reason that we're gathered here this morning to recognize the unsurpassed courage of three really incredible American heroes, one living and two no longer with us. Se said, yeah, well, Trump parties at a flashy gala on Friday night while the troops are warned that they may die in Iran again. You hosted this in Friday night at Marlago. It was a charity, a nonprofit called Place of Hope, which describes itself as a faith based organization providing care for children and families in South Florida. What if it's any connection to Paul White, She just had a statement where she's a faith healer that's out there. She says, I'm not going to start healing in you people to you get up to the contribution of what she trying to get is like tens of thousands of dollars, and it was for a charity that was there. But she was scolding people that she was not going to start praying for them until they started coughing up some cash. Truly was amazing. I'm looking for the article here, but I wasn't planning on talking about that just yet, and I don't have that article here, So we will get back to circle back to that at some point here. But let's talk a little bit about the morality of this, and must begin with the people who profiteered, not off of a fundraiser party in mar Lago, but who profiteered off the polymarket where people go to bet. You know, there's a lot of talk about this. As I pointed out last Wednesday, he had the Jerusalem Post had run a test with four of the most prominent large language models AI asking them when's the war going to start? And I said at the time, I said, they could have just asked Netna who He's the one who's going to decide when the war starts? And how about that? Rubio has confirmed that it was Netnaho May who made the decision. Nevertheless, some people made a lot of money off of this anonymous poly market account one point two million dollars on Trump's Iran strikes and a very suspicious bet. People commenting on this and said it's insane that this is legal. We got people around Trump who were profiting off of war and death. The same thing was done with a strike on Venezuela. Everybody could see that it was coming. I mean, it's not hard to guess that it's coming when he sends aircraft carrier groups parked off of the coast. But it's been less than eight months, sorry, eight weeks since an anonymous account on polymarket netted over four hundred thousand dollars after successfully predicting the Trump Administration's invasion of Venezuela and the kidnapping of Maduro. The mysterious be doubled down on their wager mere hours before the US aircraft launched the offensive, which led to at least eighty civilian and military casualties, And so they doubled down on the bet just a few hours before it happened. It was an extremely suspicious situation, making it look like it was somebody who had some inside information in the Trump regime. So now the Trump administration has attacked Iran, the situation is looking even worse. According to blockchain analytics company bubble maps, SA, six polymarket accounts made around one point two million dollars in profit after successfully betting on the US striking Iran by the end of February, suggesting that an ethically appalling scheme is spreading behind closed doors. All six accounts were created last month, and they exclusively bet on when Trump would strike the sovereign nation. So this is somebody who maybe they were involved in polymarket before, but they create a new account that they hope is not going to be traced back to them to trade on insider information. That's why you know when you look at things like polymarket, it's going to be a lot of insider trading, people who know what's going to happen with that. So the bets made mere hours before the first bombs fell on Iran's capital. It is insane that this is legal, said Senator Chris Murphy, Democratic Connecticut in a post on Blue Sky. He said, people around Trump are profiting off of war and death. I'm going to introduce legislation as soon as possible to ban this. Beyond these suspicious accounts, many other users were sucked into the fervor of betting on bloodshed in Iran. Polymarket saw trading volumes for a single contract about the timing of Trump's strikes balloon to just shy of ninety million dollars. Prediction markets are some of the first products that allow direct bets on geopolitical events. Polymarket facilitating anonymous betting through the use of cryptocurrencies, making instances of insider trading difficult to identify, let alone to police. So you create a new account, you fund it with crypto, and then you get paid off in crypto and they can't tell that you are somebody who's inside the Trump administration or somebody who's inside the Pentagon who is profiteering off of this. But really, how different is this than what the Republicans and Democrats do on a regular basis. You look at Lindsey Graham, look at a lot of these other war sellers, these war bongers. Is this bet on polymarket really any different than that? Combined with the fact that Polymarket generally only requires a wallet in order to trade, some kind of a crypto wallet, which allows for a high level of anonymity, this can create incentives for participants to act early and to do insider trading. Meanwhile, Polymarket's biggest competitor, callshe, which is regulated by the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission, requires users to verify their identities and has taken a notably different approach. Just last week, the company cracked down on a video editor name Artem Captor who works for James mister Beast Donaldson YouTube's most popular content creator. They accused him of insider trading and they find him over twenty thousand dollars. So Polymarket's main trading platform is operating from outside of the US and it's technically not open to US based customers. After the CFTC find the company one point four million dollars during former President Joe Biden's term in twenty twenty two for operating an unregistered derivatives market. So again, of course polymarket bet could have been done by somebody in Israel. Yet, you know, the connection to similar things that happened in Venezuela might argue for something that is happening people connected with the Pentagon or the Trump administration. Those are two different events, though. I mean, you could still have somebody do insider trading on the Venezuela thing. It could be different group of people, could even be people in Israel who were trading on Polymarket. It could have been one of those lethality maxers that are around Pete Hegseth.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Then all that trendy stuff. Well, the attack on Iran was moral, says the US to the UN Security Council. Really, I would say that if it is preemptive that if you haven't been attacked, you are starting the war full stop. That is not moral to start wars. And actually we had see don't have that in here. I didn't put that in here. Actually had Milania Trump opening up the UN Security Council now in the world, Yes, she have that kind but what does she have to say about all this stuff? So again went down his lists of Iranian history. As I pointed out yesterday, he talks about the Iranian Revolution, what happened in nineteen seventy nine, but he left out the American Cia Revolution, the coup of nineteen fifty three. He talked about the authoritarian, tautalitarian government of the Ietolas, but he didn't talk about the tautalitarian authoritarian government of the Shaws. In nineteen eighty three. He said Iran's proxies carried out the bombing of the US marine barracks in Beirut. You know, Ronald Reagan had the good sense to leave. He said, these people are crazy. We're not going to get involved in what's happening in eleven and it's not any of our business. But Trump leaves out his assassination of Solomoni, their top military leader that was there, and he added that in two thousand, Iran knew of and was probably involved in the bombing of the USS coal militaryship, which result in the death of seventeen US service members. But there are other issues in terms of the US military accidentally shot down an Iranian civilian airliner and nothing happened. There weren't any terrorist attacks. Instead, what they accepted was some compensation from the US government for that murder of a couple hundred people, nearly three hundred, and it wasn't really much compensation per person that was there, but that was handled in a reasonable way. And then subsequently, in just a couple of years, similar thing happened off the coast of Long Island. I believe that the US government doing exercises as they had done in Iran shot down Flight eight hundred, But of course the FBI confiscated and blocked that investigation. So the FBI stands for I think is FEDS blocking investigation. They certainly did that with Flight eight hundred, doing with Epstein as well. So again, but weren't we negotiating with Iran? That's one person Well, actually no, it was lies and treachery. Congress is rushed to get into the loop as critics are denouncing the Iran strikes. But of course you're going to have Mike Johnson and others are going to make sure that really nothing happens with this. They do not want to have the Constitution enforced. Scramble to brief a broader swath of lawmakers comes as a as bipartisan coalitions in the House and the Senate move to force votes next week on measures that would limit Trump's ability to take additional military action against Ron without Congress's sign off. Despite calls from Democrats to quickly reconvene both chambers and debate the war powers measures, Speaker Mike Johnson and Toon and the Senate have no plans to do so. You see, this is why I played this clip of Jeff's Sessions interrogating Leon Panetta, the Secretary of Defense at the time, because again Jeff Sessions like, well, well, you know how this works. You're supposed to come to Congress and we're supposed to decide whether they're going to have a war or not. It's like, well, Senator, we'll let you know what we decide to do, said Panetta. And that's exactly what's going on and the Senate and the House under people like Tune and Orthune whoever I pronounce his name, and Johnson. That's exactly what they want. They didn't want the Constitution. So this is where we are right now. The Trump sites failed talks as justification for Iran strikes, but the negotiators say no, actually, they weren't failed talks. It's just that the Trump administration was not acting in good faith. And now we've had Rubio himself, Trump's own Secretary of State come out and say, no, it wasn't the talk. We we did this strike not because we didn't think they were getting anywhere, but because we were afraid that Israel was going to go there, that Israel was going to kick off the war. So we're going to take a quick break, folks, and we will be right back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 7: Tell Alexa to add the A as radio skill and have access to the best channels anywhere, from country to blues, classic hits to news. APS Radio curates incredibly diverse playlists for you to enjoy. Get details at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 2: Well Sidney Falco Zero says, I remember watching Christians quote unquote declare the weapons of mass destruction. War was justified by God. Then they backed up to those yellow support the troops stickers. Then America Bless God stickers. Spineless. Yeah, we're seeing a lot of that. There's a lot of the prophecy profiteers are working over time. Right now. It's the end of the world, and they don't know any of that. And you look at the profiteers out there, people like Paula White Kine, who is the leading spiritual advisor to Donald Trump, just said and here I found the article here. We're not going to lay hands on people until you are obedient, and so you have to send us somebody. You've got to give one hundred thousand dollars. We're going to reach our goal of one hundred thousand dollars during this conference before I'm going to start healing you people. So christ like, isn't she It's amazing. Get a check, make it parable to Paula White ministries. If you say I don't have it, give one hundred dollars, bring up a sacrificial seed. This isn't for me. This is about kids that will die without you being obedient, she said, And so she rose to prominence to a TV ministry. She's married one of the singers softwriters from I think it's Journey. His name is Kin. So they call it the White Cane Ministry. I think whenever I see that, I think of the blind leading the blind, you know, the white Cane. That's In February twenty twenty five, Trump appointed White Cane to lead the White House Faith Office, which is into to empower faith based entities, community organizations, and houses of worship to better serve families and communities. I just look at these people like Paul White, people like Julie Green, people like Mike Huckabee. It's like, folks, if you're not a Christian, I got to say to you, this is not These are not followers of Christ, whatever they are, whatever their relationship is with God. As a matter of fact, there was an article put up by Brian schallhave said quoted Jesus has said, I'm not praying for the world. I'm praying for my people. And I guess he wasn't requiring them to chip in some money for that either. Let's take a quick look in just a little bit of time we've got of what happened with Epstein. Isn't it interesting that Bill and Hillary testified and there has been so little talk about that thanks to Trump, he covered up for them. Maybe you can do such a really good job of covering up for himself with Epstein. So Bill Clinton comes up, and I didn't have any relationship with that man, right. Hillary Clinton is there saying, Oh, it's only about charity. That's the only reason that Bill was on those planes. And I don't even know Jeffrey Epstein, Well, Glenne Maxwell was at Chelsea's wedding. We've got the pictures that show that it's getting harder and harder because of AI to tell if these pictures are manufactured, but those were not. It's just when you look at these strikes that are happening, reportedly strikes over Iran or strikes over Israel, it's like, I don't know if that's real or not. I really can't tell anymore at this point, and so it's a new form of the fog of war, I guess. But when it comes to Bill and Hillary, he was saying that all these flights that I took, and he took nearly two dozen of these things. Epstein went to the Clinton White House seventeen times. I forget how many flights, but it was a couple dozen that Bill Clinton took on the Lolita Express. He says it was simply charity work, and I had my staff there and all the rest of this stuff. And it's like, well, okay, where was Hillary. Why didn't she meet Jeffrey Epstein if it was all charity work and she's so heavily involved in the charity stuff. And then of course there are those uncomfortable pictures about Bill Clinton sitting on the Jeffrey Epstein plane with a very young girl on his lap, face blacked out. This is the kind of corruption, folks. It truly is evil, and it was kind of interesting. The New York Times came out and said, well, the QAnon people are saying, we told you it was a satanic pedophile elite with all these different things. And I said, well, they didn't quite get. The New York Times doesn't see the Satanic connection. The QAnon people don't see the Trump connection. Maybe Trump is connected to the Satanic cults. Do you ever think about that? Thanks for joining us, the common man. They created common Core and dumb down our children. They created common Past track and control us. They're Commons Project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com