Speaker 1: Can Every time I turn around, I see the same old game, somebody chasing shadows, trying.
Speaker 2: To prophet off my name.
Speaker 3: You think it's just a hustle, but I feel.
Speaker 4: The way rings.
Speaker 5: I'm not just stepping stone. I've gotten my home set of wings. You play all part, but the truth cutty behind the curtain.
Speaker 6: What's the secret you keep?
Speaker 4: I am tired.
Speaker 2: I learn of somebody from Boston using me so they can make money, using my name in my face, just to make a dollar bill. You have to wear a mask for a reason, Jackass, But the mask donut?
Speaker 4: I'd watch me on.
Speaker 7: The mask?
Speaker 8: Don I watch.
Speaker 1: The city lights can bind you, but I see straight through.
Speaker 5: Every trick, every line, every story.
Speaker 2: That you knew. You thought you found a puppy.
Speaker 3: But I cut the strings too.
Speaker 2: Nine, I'm taking back the fire. I'm standing in the light.
Speaker 5: You play all apart, but the truth cuts team behind the curtain. What's a secret? You kid them time out of some money from Boston using.
Speaker 2: Me so they can magma money using my name in.
Speaker 3: My face, just to make a dollar bill.
Speaker 5: On you have to wear a mask for a reason, Jackass.
Speaker 3: Put the mask?
Speaker 6: Don't I want right?
Speaker 4: Film?
Speaker 3: No ball? The mask, don't I was.
Speaker 2: You can cast your checks, but you can't cast my soul.
Speaker 8: I'm not the story you get to control. Pull the mask off.
Speaker 2: Let the world see the.
Speaker 5: Person hiding underneath orgery.
Speaker 4: I am to.
Speaker 2: Let somebody from Boston using me so they can make more money.
Speaker 3: Using my name in my face, just to make a dollar bill.
Speaker 2: You have to wear a mask for the reason jackass.
Speaker 3: Put the mask.
Speaker 5: Don't want rail.
Speaker 2: The mask, don't.
Speaker 3: The mask, don't have.
Speaker 7: Good morning, guys, How is everybody doing this morning on this street in fabulous Wednesday morning? How is everyone doing? How is everybody doing this morning? Hope everybody is staying safe? But what's up? Guys? Good morning? How is everybody doing? What's up? Guys? Good morning? How is everyone doing this morning? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. I hope everybody is uh having a good day. I know a lot of people. I know Wednesdays are usually the days that a lot of people don't like because it's had. But I just want to say I hope everybody is staying safe. I just pop on for a couple of minutes to see how you guys are doing. I want to say that I appreciate.
Speaker 4: Let's see.
Speaker 7: M Yoh, what's up, GVP, How you doing this morning? I had to explore so a couple of days ago, I had to explain to GP or somewhat about the friendship not friendship, the problem between Dave twenty five and Tina D. Dave twenty five, Tina d Michael Green Savage and all that. I had to explain that the reason why Dave twenty five day twenty five, there's a lot of these people that are in the in the LCU and stuff. I had to explain to someone that doesn't know the lore of that I had to explain. And also Gig knows PDX due to the fact that Corey Corey Belford all that. Yeah, everybody needs to stop. Dave needs to Davey's to go away. He's been he messages people. Here's the thing. I just m I hate to make this tweet, but uh I have to. Mhm h.
Speaker 4: M hm, Yes, let's talk about it.
Speaker 7: Let her listen. That's the only thing she has is if she talks about people, Listen. I don't care. Dixie is a just it's just someone that I don't care. Listen. By the way, if you go like and retweet that tweet that I just did. I just did because mhm the Mexico's gonna pay for it?
Speaker 3: What doda donder? Hey hair he.
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 7: He he he h mm hmm yeah bo.
Speaker 4: M h.
Speaker 7: No, no, oh.
Speaker 3: H bad mm hmmm mm hm.
Speaker 9: Bad hey mm.
Speaker 4: Hm mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Someone's hair?
Speaker 3: Hey, Jake, what did boss mey do this time?
Speaker 8: Ah? Let me read it to you?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 7: Is it? Is it safe for us to read on the stream? Yeah?
Speaker 4: All right, but.
Speaker 8: Hullo, I'm still here.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 7: What's up? Good? Mourned? How you doing this?
Speaker 8: Morder h not too good?
Speaker 6: I mean I'm feeling better, but I mean emotionally, no, I'm not, you.
Speaker 7: Know, I just I'm waiting on And actually the reason why we're on a dinner for killing is because my hours are fixing to be set se on my, oh my, I'm just usaid this one for now. No. Yeah, I just want to say that I knew who it was, but when I was reading it, I didn't want to say the name out loud.
Speaker 8: It's okay.
Speaker 7: I didn't want to say the name out loud because I didn't want to dogs the person because I knew them. But we knew all that.
Speaker 6: We all knew him as boss Man. Now it's David Schnyder.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, so read it all right.
Speaker 6: Well, Jacob asked me to come up on his panel last night. So I got up on his panel and it started out he wanted me to do a reading for sick.
Speaker 8: Last night and he was over here.
Speaker 7: He was over here last night for like an hour.
Speaker 6: I went to give him a reading, yeah, and he kind of didn't believe in it, so I stopped.
Speaker 7: Hm, some people don't believe in in my readings and stuff, right, you know, here's the when you when you gave me my read, when you did when you, here's they we need my reading when you were doing stuff off camera? I'm the reason because I I believed it. But here's the thing, there's some things that I don't believe in. But you know, someone else I'll tell you off camera about the other try because I don't want to like docs. The person that did it or a.
Speaker 6: Girl come up and she wanted me to give her a reading.
Speaker 8: On the fence, Oh fence.
Speaker 7: I love her. She's a good friend of ours.
Speaker 8: She was a very sweet girl.
Speaker 7: Lady that she's she's from Canadians. She's also she's also autistic.
Speaker 8: Well she's not.
Speaker 4: Uh oh.
Speaker 6: Anyway, So Jacob brought her up on panel and she I was set there trying to get myself you know, cleansed and everything.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well I finally started giving her a reading, and by the time I you know, when I told her what I had, what I was seeing, and what I was hearing, Yeah, she started crying.
Speaker 8: And she explained to me that a friend of.
Speaker 6: Hers passed away, and not to go into detail, but I told her that he was setting there apologizing to her. And I said that it was like he was here yesterday and gone today.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 6: So she filled me in, Yes, that's exactly you know how it happened. And I said, well, he is trying to tell me to tell you that he's sorry, you know, blah blah blah. Well, Simon jumped on and by that time, she was crying and he didn't hear everything that was going on. Yeah, and him and David and Sick started you know, coming down on me.
Speaker 8: Well, I jumped off.
Speaker 6: I went over on discord to Jacob's discord, and I told him, I said, from now on, I am not going to do any more on lives because of you know how I was being jumped on it.
Speaker 7: Shit, Well the thing, here's the thing.
Speaker 6: It comes up onto the discord after Jacob says, I understand, and I assume myself and on the Fence appreciated it.
Speaker 8: But I'm gonna go get some rest and you guys have a good night. I was like, okay, night.
Speaker 6: Well, David Snyder comes up and says, that's fantastic news.
Speaker 8: GP.
Speaker 6: It was extant to see how on the Fence reacted and told the story of her friend passing after you gave her a vague description of a young man who died suddenly, like the majority of young people do. Fence gave the details. Extremely easy for you to continue your charade of communicate with the dead.
Speaker 7: I'm just one way frauds.
Speaker 6: It's people that you're talking to a deceased relative or friend.
Speaker 7: Number one, you know, here, here's the thing. Number one. I I know, I know that here's the thing. But GP has a skill that has a power. I don't know what to call it. Skill power to do this. There's a lot of other people.
Speaker 8: It's an ability that I was born with.
Speaker 6: I have been able to spear it since I was three years old.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, GP.
Speaker 8: It's okay, Jake.
Speaker 7: Uh, you know what what.
Speaker 6: I just read in the discord? Yeah, last night really really upset me. Yeah, you should be ashamed of yourself, and you should. I apologize to Fence for causing her emotional distress, but I'm sure you won't. I'm truly sorry that you were victimized last night.
Speaker 7: Fence.
Speaker 6: By the way, I couldn't care less if anyone doesn't like my comment.
Speaker 7: Who uh that was his He said.
Speaker 8: That in his fucking comment.
Speaker 7: Listen number one. If he comes in here, I'm gonna battlem He's all allowed in my chandle boss man, you just you're dude, you don't do that shit. You just made me. You want to like punch this guy out right now, DP, because it's I have played.
Speaker 6: In bed all night and I have I can't shut this shit off, Jake.
Speaker 8: And you know that.
Speaker 6: When somebody is born with that kind of an ability, you have to discern a specific time. I'm to try to shut it off so you can sleep, which I have I had to learn on my own because back then.
Speaker 8: You talk about that.
Speaker 4: HM.
Speaker 7: And also here's the thing, You're not the only one in my community that kid has that ability. Someone else has. My friend Brady business better has that.
Speaker 6: And it was basically, yeah, crying because of what he said. I should be ashamed of myself. I victimized her.
Speaker 7: Here's the thing, Vince is Vince. Here's the fence. It's cool about it. Here's the David studs to needs to needs to go walk the do a low walk on short.
Speaker 6: Pier exactly because I basically I basically went back in even told him that him, Simon and Sick can all go themselves.
Speaker 7: Hey, uh please, says just a sick I better, just like I was trying to say, GP, You're not the only one in our community. Of one night, me and BBB were talking rayber Better and she was like she was she was she was talking to my mom, who passed in two thousand and nine. It brought stuff up that I've not brought up in the past.
Speaker 6: She didn't tell me anything until I said, a young man between you know, in his early.
Speaker 8: Twenties, yeah, who passed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I told her, I said, it was like he was here yesterday but gone today.
Speaker 4: Who I.
Speaker 7: Well, hey, hey, hey, Crystal, when you messaged me today about it, I was already I was alive. I was already loved when you messaged me. There's age to the link. But but I didn't want to. I didn't want to read it out loud. I wanted to get your side of the story because you know, here, here's the thing I'm just getting. I just get tired of people running their mouths about how how life is.
Speaker 8: You know, just it bothered me.
Speaker 7: Oh and by the way, here's the thing I have. Here's the thing. The whole thing went like the uh, the whole thing with like the stuff up but both the times here wait on Amazon package to show up. I feel like, you know, nobody cares about you.
Speaker 6: Well, it's not so much as that, it's every every sense everybody found out about my abilities.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry about that. I feel bad that I was the one that brought up.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, you didn't Jacob brought.
Speaker 7: It up because I was. You did a reading for me one day, I.
Speaker 6: Did a reading for you, and then out of the blue, Jacob had, uh what's his name, uncle Jack?
Speaker 7: You you were still living with your church mats.
Speaker 6: This was here just recently when Jake uncle Jack on Remember I was, I was living with my friend Liz.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well, anyway, uncle Jack on.
Speaker 7: M HM.
Speaker 8: I ended up, Yeah, and he started crying.
Speaker 6: And I apologized to him and and you know, I was like, I didn't mean to upset you.
Speaker 8: He goes, no, no, it's a it's a good.
Speaker 6: So well, last night Jacob asked me to do a reading on set.
Speaker 7: Yeah, ads and stopped and I just wanted And then.
Speaker 6: On the fence came up she wanted a reading, so I had to end and everything for that, right, so I finally started giving her a read.
Speaker 7: This is what people, Sorry, this is.
Speaker 8: How I'm treated after I hit the nail on the head.
Speaker 7: Hey, I just want to tell you something. This is the same thing a lot of people with Angelo was on my show. This is the same comment as Angelo was people were saying about Angela, remember Angelo, Thomas de Spiro.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And the.
Speaker 7: Thing is, here's here's the thing. I love what I was doing. I was just I wasn't there as his co host. I loved what he was doing. I loved the stuff that he was doing. But it's hard to get someway like him to go to new school when he knows everything right, and he didn't. Even the only person I was watching this on Twist was little lit was was a little lemmy who didn't there's no wrestling, but she was doing it as a as a kind of of heart for me. She was my friend and she's still my friend. I love her to death right so much. I have to love him afar because I don't want to like, I don't want to disrespect her or Granny or anybody in the community. But I still care about her. And it's like it's that thing where people want to at like, oh I did something, Yes, I made some mistakes. Yes, I did some stuff crazy. Yes, if I could go back in time and change it, I would change a lot. And one of the things I would change I would I would, I would. I would not be friends with Aaron Michael Imhoult of Stilltone Media right, because what Aaron did was very disrespect at fo is threatened every I was even afraid because he's threatened to give people uh harassment restrained orders. But you know what the is it?
Speaker 8: Just like I said, I've been laying in bed all night.
Speaker 6: I haven't been able to sleep because of his comment on Discord telling me that I should be ashamed of myself. I victimized that poor girl, And you know, y gotta YadA, and she was like no, she she told and me that and everybody that was up there that she was into that kind of thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah. And here's the thing. You don't know this, but she does. You know, she's a content creator. She's also she's a very she's a very awesome person. She is. She's also she also does she also does us.
Speaker 10: So sorry, it's okay, but but but I know that you want to bring you I want to bring it up because I wanted to get it to get people talking about what's going on.
Speaker 6: It's just I've late, Like I said, I've been laying in bed all night, not being able to sleep, and I'm sitting there and basically almost tears because.
Speaker 8: Of what was being said.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I just want and can I also say this GP go for it. I want to say that I hope that you know he is. It's like Dave's nunt. David Snyder doesn't know you in real life, Crystal, No.
Speaker 8: He don't. He doesn't know what I've gone through?
Speaker 7: What what? What? What a lot of people are going through, you know, having.
Speaker 6: To it's all, well, you need to turn to Jesus or you need to do this.
Speaker 8: You can't do both.
Speaker 7: Dude, what about what about?
Speaker 8: What about?
Speaker 7: K can also say this? What about the God always said, uh, you don't, you know, you don't false You don't look up at false idols. But he looks up as Katy Bowling as an idol. You don't. You don't get up false idols. And you're people like you know, people like Pashi, people like Schmidt. It's just.
Speaker 8: I try not to let shit bother me.
Speaker 7: But you know what the is, sometimes we try, like when we get when we get off stream. Sometimes this ship bothers you.
Speaker 8: It does, it really does.
Speaker 7: I try to.
Speaker 6: Tell everybody, you know, what you see on the camera is what you're gonna see behind the camera. I am not old giggle pickles. I am a whole different person.
Speaker 7: Let me ask you this did did Did the stubble the love make you like this? The stuff like they'll tell they change, excusing you of.
Speaker 8: Who I am and what I was. Yeah, probably, But.
Speaker 7: You gotta worry. They don't worry about what they're saying.
Speaker 8: No I don't.
Speaker 6: It's just what he said last night, saying that I victimized.
Speaker 8: Somebody. You know, that hurts, That really hurts.
Speaker 7: And I'm sorry for asking you to come on here, you decide.
Speaker 8: I should and I look.
Speaker 6: And I stated to all of them, I said, did I ask her for any money after I.
Speaker 8: Gave her reading? It's not.
Speaker 7: You never asked for do that.
Speaker 8: That is called ecation.
Speaker 6: And I only do it. Spirit has something that it wants to say.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just want to say that I didn't think this border show will be this, this uh, this spiritual thing this morning. I didn't think this was gonna when I started up the street this morning, I didn't think that this was going to happen.
Speaker 8: But you know, things happen, and I'm I'm sorry for bringing it up. On your strength.
Speaker 7: Don't worry about it. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: Here's the thing.
Speaker 6: Now, I want to go onto my channels and I've got her that he can't come over there and do it to me on.
Speaker 7: My Good morning, miss W. How you doing this morning, gp SA, Good morning, Miss W.
Speaker 6: Good morning Miss W eleven.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I'm actually so I this morning. You might have saw all my community tab that I've been posted, so it was on links because I got some stuff coming I've been I want to say that I really appreciate everybody that shows up to the shows and all that. But it's you know, I'm I'm I'm a Christian. I believe in God.
Speaker 8: I am too, Jake. But what he said last night in that discord.
Speaker 7: Message you're you're also?
Speaker 8: Is it from a human being? I don't deserve that.
Speaker 7: GP, are you? It wasn't gonna make you. Were you having where you were fixing the relapse?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: I mean I was just laying there on the bed and I just I wanted to guys.
Speaker 7: The reason I asked that is because DP is sober.
Speaker 6: GP has been sober twenty two years.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Well ms W go uh if you got kids, go listen back to the last like fifteen to twenty minutes of the show. We had a community member talked about about GP. We had an issue with a community member. Go back to like fifteen to twenty minutes of the straight you'll you'll be caught up in the stream and it hurt.
Speaker 6: Me to the point where I was laying in bed but all last night and listen.
Speaker 8: Almost brought the tears over it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and also the year is it? You know, if anybody that does want to this show right.
Speaker 6: Here, if you go back a few minutes into this show, you'll hear who we're talking about.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we have a compass. We had to have a we had this conversation shot because you know, I always want to I might the modern day Donahue, Joe Donahue. I always try to get the stuff the fact straight. But I just want to say this. I appreciate everybody that shows up to the shows. We always you know, and we still have somebody you want to You want to know who we did we announce it, we're about we might or might not be having someone from Ghost Adventures.
Speaker 6: Oh, I told I told Jacob about it, but I didn't get to fully tell him everything. I am in the works with an ex Ghost Adventures crew member who has done Paranormal Lockdown and another show, Ghost of Shepherd's Town. Yeah, none other than Nick Groff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, an.
Speaker 8: Nick, all right, But that is in the works.
Speaker 7: We're working on it. She's working on it behind the scenes. And we're still waiting on the.
Speaker 6: The Dogs dot Com interview.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I am still waiting to hear back on a date and time that we can do the interview.
Speaker 7: Oh and I also want to let people know that I'm working on uh so I'm I have a company called Pickaxe that I use is better than Twitter, is better than social media. The guy that doesn't, he is a really good guy, and he's he's willing to come on the show and talk about pick acts and stuff.
Speaker 8: That's cool that.
Speaker 7: There's no there's no bullshit. So but I just know that you got to get ready to go do something with it.
Speaker 8: Tard No, I don't.
Speaker 6: He's got a video conference today at eleven o'clock.
Speaker 7: Video conference Yep, through zoom.
Speaker 8: Huh, through zoo or through I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think it's like through like the phone or something like Google Chat or something.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Is it for his medical or.
Speaker 8: Yeah, kind of Yeah.
Speaker 7: And I do want to say thank you so much, you know, for you know, coming on early. I know it's early there, I know it's a right, it's a fifty five there, seven fifty five here s And the thing is always take the time you It's always you always are gonna have time to go and sit down and talk about something. You know. It's exactly my stream later I don't know, I gotta do it some stoff day. But if you.
Speaker 6: Want, we can go on my channel later on this evening.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm when I get my pet when I'm I've been in the late for a couple of hours and try to get some reds because it's been one of those weeks that yeah, oh I just ate so I so this morning I woke up with a headache because I didn't have a lot of my systems. But yeah, I've been eating, but I'm doing it's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, chicken, patty burritos, crunch wraps.
Speaker 8: Basically, you know.
Speaker 7: The thing is for me is you know I My problem is I just I know if I go to Virginia, I know that I would, knowing my luck, I will run into Alison Now Alison Howard who But I would love to get Rico Rico Constantino on our show. Rico is a forward American gladiator.
Speaker 8: That would be cool.
Speaker 7: He was. He's also a Ford professional wrestler. But the thing is, you know there's they're want to bring back, bring back someone that when you bring out an a legend. Instead of bringing the gladiators back, why don't you bring some of the people that were there doing the kid point. Oh, hey, anything you want to you wanna say before we uh uh get out of here.
Speaker 6: No, just thank you for letting me vent yea, and thank you guys for watching. We really really appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and also hit the light.
Speaker 6: But you know, if you like, subscribe and share it, share it.
Speaker 7: And by the way, when this video, so there's the thing that I've always taught was taught with this video is please leave a comment.
Speaker 8: Leave a comment, let us know where you're from.
Speaker 7: Yeah, or if you're watching not loud, leave a comment. When I get done here, I'm gonna this will be posted onto the audio platform, I hope, because I gotta see if it's gonna let me get the audio off of it. But all right, I'm gonna hit this button, all right. Love to stay backstage, dp WI