Speaker 1: Guess what, Madness the Cab original Gangsters.
Speaker 2: A bet we ain't playing.
Speaker 3: No gaming from you tonight.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Calling All Beings.
Speaker 4: I'm your host, DJ, and I am delighted to be joined by the original Gangsters of CAB because guess what.
Speaker 1: Once a month, we're gonna be bringing you something that's a little bit spicier, a little bit different.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't say spicier, let's say different than true crime. We're gonna be doing either something UFO related, something paranormal related, or our good friend from the forest, what's his name, Courtney?
Speaker 2: Are you talking?
Speaker 5: Are you talking about the Snowman? Yeah, the Eddie mister Snowman as.
Speaker 4: They like the abdominal snowmash.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right.
Speaker 4: Sober sitting right next to me is the co creator of Calling All Beings, the incomparable.
Speaker 2: From North Carolinata Money Nathan, what is.
Speaker 6: Up, y'all?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 6: It's going to do this.
Speaker 7: Shown that if you want everybody with me.
Speaker 4: And just below me right there, we don't have a center square, so no paul Lin this evening. Uh is one of the original gangsters, also Calling All Beings, known as a study of UAPs. We like to call her debs. Hi, everybody, Hey, welcome back, deb I'm sorry about your back.
Speaker 2: I wish we were.
Speaker 4: There to walk on it or or do some elbow business. But you know the new addition who is not named Bobby Brown, but she is in Alaska and Montana resident put your hands together for the curly haired Pennsylvanian where this movie was shot, Courtney connected.
Speaker 5: Hi, everybody, welcome back home girl.
Speaker 3: Good to see you.
Speaker 4: Are you okay? Is everything I am?
Speaker 8: I am?
Speaker 5: I didn't know if it was my turn or not, so I was just waiting her turn.
Speaker 8: I'm excited. I'm excited about tonight.
Speaker 5: Actually, I have watched the screening twice and I'm just so excited to talk with these guys about their production.
Speaker 8: So it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 4: This was so dope. As soon as the gray skies, like I saw the grace guys of Brownsville, I was like, can I pull the covers like right up to like here. It's like when I saw Halloween one. It was kind of like that vibe. So these gentlemen, these gentlemen are dockside media. They did go to this town called Brownsville, Pennsylvania, where I listened to a podcast of a local politician, and just that scared the living hell out of me.
Speaker 9: Uh So, I can imagine when these guys got in there with their amazing team of paranormal investigators, mediums, intuitives and so forth.
Speaker 4: It must have been just while. So let's let's get started with dock side meeting party.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 4: Put them up on stage, Nathan, put your hands together for Chris Ruper, and everybody give me an am.
Speaker 3: Man for Chris Rupert.
Speaker 10: Hey, guys, thanks for having us, Thanks for having us. Tyler said he's joining back in because you know his internet as well.
Speaker 2: What hy, We've gossed me up the internet.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 10: He's in Lancaster, which is like where the Amish are and stuff. So the internet out there not as good.
Speaker 4: You have like a donkey right now, that's on like a treadmill.
Speaker 6: That's internet.
Speaker 3: I would hold it out yet in.
Speaker 5: Lancaster even Yeah, and even one of the one of the friends that was in in the movie, she said she was from Shimoking and that's right down that down right down the road from where I grew up. So it's so funny because it's like all these hometown people.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 8: I love it that Pennsylvania's representing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm from Ncaster as well, but I don't live there anymore.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it is a courtney. Have you been to Brownsville?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 8: No, I haven't, And I was going to ask you guys.
Speaker 5: I'm I don't want to get you know, kurb ahead of the horse, but I'm just wondering if you guys are thinking about like the rep you know of Brownsville and your movie.
Speaker 8: Well maybe we'll get that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can get into that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we got one more intro to do right here. Somebody who's struggling with some damn amish internet. But you know what, this brother got some talent and he is a pleasure to speak with on the phone. I can guarantee you that part of people put it in.
Speaker 2: Get the cheeto dust off your fingers and put it together for Tyler Chance you party, Tyler DJ, thank you so much for having us on. My heart was breaking when you were doing the intro. I thought I was the only lively animated guy, you know, get my hands and everything into it. I saw you going wild. I'm like messaging Chris bro I don't have audio what's going on? So I have no idea what you said. But Tyler with Dockside Media on the other half with Chris, we have a lot of fun putting these documentaries together, everything from aliens, UFOs, ghost hunting, paranormal sasquatch, you name it. We go out and film it and then edit it into you know what you guys saw and surrounded by Spirits and we have a lot of fun and we're just help trying to help destigmatize these types of topics and generate discussion. And it's been cool what's been happening all over the place, especially you know with UFOs and whatnot and the drones on the East Coast. So yeah, we're we're uh, you're are We feel like we're amongst good people.
Speaker 4: You is you is? Uh? Nathan, make sure when you do the stream make sure to throw mine in there too, because there's a couple there's a couple couple of people that are like no DJ and they conflate call all beings and calling all beings.
Speaker 3: And they don't.
Speaker 4: So I just threw that up in there, so streaming from uh my personal channel as well. Uh. I just want to say hello to everybody up in the joint before we get started before we get down to business, because we do have some caboat so so obviously Julie's here. What's up, Julie? How you doing, Homie? She's the original gangster of our mod crew. Kelly Stephie is here. Who thank you Kelly for helping out and adding some great commentary last night when that girl Josie was going through their paranormal experience on air, which we got to talk about that later. Kimberly Maguire, Hello.
Speaker 3: Kimmily, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Uh who else we got in here? I gotta scroll down because these are all the early folks that got here. Beatrice is here? What's up Beatrice? She's a co collaborator on the true crime A True Crime Unsolved of cab. Sherry Dizzle is our other mod who's brilliant. And this gentleman right here is staying up real late in the UK so and Micholas has been with us. He love man. He he sent me a video where spirits look like they are sitting right next to him on the sofa as he's live and blows my mind. Lulubelle, Miss Jessica and busy with sub Hoomie. And these are true crime fans here lovely and now we got to get into it, man, we got to get started with business, some money, Nathan, take the damn thing away.
Speaker 7: All right, I'll do my best. So Chris, great to have you guys with us. I want to start out with a little bit of background, because you guys have been prolific in creating these documentaries.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 7: They're really well done. Enjoy the comments the content. You know, you're looking at lots of different subjects. That's really cool. Where does that interest come from? Is there a personal connection to some of these particular subjects or is it just a general fascination. So that's one question I want to address. But the other I want you to like to talk about is the creative process itself, because I see a lot of creative work going on in your production. It's not just a very flat kind of show. There's a lot of cool angles and you're looking at interesting subjects, and you know, I like that kind of aspect to the documentary, and I wonder who's bringing that flavor to the production. So maybe we'll start with with Chris and we'll go to Tyler.
Speaker 10: Well, I can speak to the creative aspect both Tyler and I or camera ops on these things.
Speaker 3: So it's dockside media is just Tyler and I.
Speaker 10: We go out, we we film everything, and we come back with a ton of footage and no storyline or anything in mind.
Speaker 3: It's just whatever we capture.
Speaker 10: We know we have to find what's there, and so I do all the editing, and it's it's a lot like getting like a big making a statue. You just have a big rock and you chisel away until you find the storyline and it's always there. With the alien stuff, those things are definitely a bit different than the paranormal investigations. Usually that's like just getting a few interviews and seeing parallels between the interviews and finding like patterns that arise, and so there you can kind of start crafting the film out of things that line up with the investigations. We really have no idea what's going to happen, what you're gonna get, And there's so much more footage because we're just filming hours and hours and hours, and then when we get back home it's like, man, what an experience, But now I have to put it together into something that's not only interesting and engaging and entertaining, but makes sense and feels like, you know, it feels like a story, even though it's really just telling a boiled down version of what happened to us, but in an entertaining, an interesting way, and luckily so far. I mean, I think it's a testament to the people we've worked with, honestly, who are able to you know, we're behind the camera, they're in front of it, so they're more, way more important than us. And you know, working with these people, we always come away with such interesting things that happen. I'm the skeptical one of the crew, and I'm always blowing boy by what happens on these shoots. And I constantly, you know, think sometimes I'm just like sitting here thinking, like look editing its footage.
Speaker 3: I'm like, man, what this is? A life like this is?
Speaker 10: So I get to be in this crazy, old haunted hotel at three o'clock in the morning, I get to be in Gettysburg and like doing a ghost hunt in the middle of a basement from an old building, Like just crazy stuff that never would have thought about.
Speaker 3: So that's like it's just such.
Speaker 10: A passion to make these things and come back home and craft something fun out of them.
Speaker 7: I love it well, could see you on this production. It really was well crafted and Tyler, I'd like to get your thoughts too on kind of with the greatest side of it, as Chris spoke to, but also maybe the genesis of dock side media.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this baby all started well, our first docum ount in twenty twenty two. I guess it started in twenty twenty one, correct, Christ the summer of twenty twenty one, Chris was like, we've known each other from high school, but weren't like great friends or anything. Yeah, shout out high school. We're coming up on forty let's go. But but yeah, so Chris, we both saw each other on Facebook socials like doing filmmaking and had a little experience working together on a few different things, and he was like, hey, dude, what about would you want to make documentaries? I was like, yep, let's do it. And he was like, yeah, we should do something like interesting like you know those UFOs sasquatch. So I'm like, yep, I'm sold. That would be super fun to go and just adventurous, man, go like we go on these adventures. It's sick, dude. I'm almost forty years old, and yeah, we went for anybody real familiar with the paranormal community. Do we have the opportunity back in this past June twenty twenty five to go film with Amy Bruney and we filmed a six episode docu series titled Historically Hanted with Amy Brady. She's a massive, you know, well known paranormal investigator on Kindred Spirits and ghost Hunters and all that. So it's just crazy. We go from Chris mentioning, hey do you want to make start making documentaries whatever, like four and a half years ago or three and a half years ago, to man getting those types of opportunities and just releasing surrounded by Spirits, and our work just keep getting better and really has started with I saw Reddit post for the calling all beings, you know the fans out there they might be familiar or recall on Julie. She's a former Department of Defense intelligence officer. So I happen to see that Reddit post saying, hey, she's gonna be She's going in front of the Lincoln Memorial to give like a press conference regarding these beings that she had contact with and trying to rage a team to go out and again expedition to go out and investigate. I'm like Chris, dude, I don't know what we're going to make, but like the guts for somebody to go and do this. And a former intelligence officer blah blah blah, Like dude, like, I'm gonna go down and capture it. We'll figure out what to do with it. And and that was really how it all started. Went and just filmed it. Had spoken to her like on you know, through emails and Reddit some and she allowed me to micro up and that's that type of thing. And then from there we noticed this lady Sue Walker, who's a telepath out in Albuquerque, New Mexico. You know, she she's her experiences. She's been in contact with the Ponte, which are a set of extraterrestrials in the Sandia Mountains. So and I could go on and on for days, but basically, yep, we make that connection. Boom, we get hooked up with another person, Clifford Mahoodi, who was on ancient Aliens blah blah. The rest is history history. We like Chris said, we don't go into these things with like, oh dude, here's a storyline we should try and hit. Let's try and lead people in this direction. It's like got Enna, Like, you guys give us your experience, depending on if it's interviews with encounters or government officials or seeing Anulya aircraft, whatever it may be. So no, just share, share with us, like your experience. Man, we don't judge anybody. And and so it's been really cool to go and do these things. And just I don't know, the universe delivers every single time, and Chris always finds a great storyline in all the footage and drama that we've captured.
Speaker 6: So I love it.
Speaker 7: I love that you're chasing that dream and it's just kind of leading you in these cool places. It's really exciting and we can relate to that on this show. We certainly can. We've been thrown together and in some ways by a happenstance, but it feels in a way almost like it's been planned out. So I'm really excited to see that journey that you guys are on together. I'm going to pass it off to Debt. I know she's got some burning questions that she wants to ask, so we'll pass it over to her.
Speaker 4: That's my homegirl.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 11: So one of the things I you know, I notice that you're really worried about having a story when you were making this documentary. But the whole time, I was so fascinated by the people that that, to me was the bigger story.
Speaker 8: Than the paranormal.
Speaker 11: It was almost like it was an investigation of the investigators. So I've since, you know, since it's not necessarily what everyone else is going to say, the story is. I just wanted you to say what you think was the biggest thing take away from this documentary?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I think you nailed it there the movie? Oh sorry, go ahead, Did you say something else?
Speaker 8: Deb I was going to just pick who went first? You go go.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, yeah, you nailed it.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 10: The story is those people and what happened there, and the dynamics and even us included. There was and Becky says this several times throughout the movie, but discord is the underlying kind of theme that happened while we were invegating. People went in there happy and looking for a great kind of fun time investigation, and things went a little bit off for everyone. Conflicts, Tyler and I getting frustrated, I know, the investigators getting frustrated. To tell the psychics getting frustrated and the I'm not gonna give away the end of the movie or anything, but like the end that happened in the moment when I was there, I was like, this feels like I'm at the end of a movie. Like it felt the energy was so alive because of the kind of journey we all went on. Started out real fun, got into fights and stuff like it just it wasn't midway through.
Speaker 3: We were like what is going on here? Like what is this?
Speaker 10: Is not what we thought was gonna happen, But it all came to a head and we we just literally just talked to Becky I don't know, a couple of days ago, like we're all everything's great, like we love her. But during this time, man, everybody was kind of put through the ringer. So when I was putting the movie together, it was like that was like the biggest part of it is the journey that.
Speaker 3: The people went through.
Speaker 10: There's tons of tons of cool, you know, supernatural ghost stuff in the film as well, But I don't know if there's been another paranormal kind of documentary like this that kind of shows behind the scenes stuff.
Speaker 2: And again that was something that wasn't pre planned and Chris, we didn't go into it saying, oh, like we're never in our documentaries. It was just like, oh man, the universe delivered us these circumstances where yeah, everybody's kind of getting at each other. And Chris is like, huh, you know what, we need to include this in the film. I'm like, Bro, that's that is an excellent idea because yeah, this is a big part of what's going on, and hopefully people that do do paranormal investigating, we'll just see the authenticity of what these people are doing. It's like sometimes we don't you know, sometimes you don't get anything, yeah, right, or sometimes there are conflicting reports. You know, the the intuitives or mediums might get something, but the people with the paranormal equipment may not, right, and uh.
Speaker 3: So there's there's an aspect to it.
Speaker 10: There, the authenticity that you're speaking of, Tyler, It's like I can understand the pressure. Like the lead investigator, this being Becky and Gallentine had on this investigation in so far as hey, we hit role on those cameras, something's got to happen, right, Like she feels pressure to produce results, but she has you know, her conviction and stuff. She will not like there is nothing fake, nothing like that. Like she's gonna do what she's gonna do, and she's gonna do it the way she thinks it needs to be done. Yeah, hell or high water, and be damned if the footage is good or not, which I do fully received, And so that's just part of it. Like I want people to come away with knowing like the authenticity I think of the people in the film and the film itself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that that That's That's what came across. And that was kind of what I was going to ask you. Was the other question I want to ask you. I want that I'll get to next is going to be about, uh, sort of what resonates with you in terms of UFO's big foot in paranormal. But for this first question, I'd like to go to how you selected each of these team members and and why you picked each one.
Speaker 2: We actually relied on on the lead investigator, Becky Anne Gallentine. She had said, hey, I've got you know, like a medium, I've got another paranormal investigator that that can help out. And so again Chris and I we went into it. We were thinking there was going to be three p like three people on camera, three investigators. We get to the the Black Horse Tavern in Brownsville and we got six people there, like yeah, wow, all right, well I'm glad we got enough mics with us. Yeah, thankfully we brought extra and uh so, yeah, it was just we just yeah, there was no selection on our part other than Becky. We had worked with her on our films Ghosts in the Graveyard Pure Pandemonium, which was a paranormal investigation of the ghost town of Pandemonium. It was at the Cemetery of Pandemonium, Pandemonium, Pennsylvania, down in the middle of nowhere. I mean, there's no towns or buildings around, a couple like foundations, you know, out in the middle of the mountains. But we did that, and then we worked with her doing The Ghost of Grand Midway, which was investigating this haunted man what would you call it, Chris Haunted Hotel, but the Grand Midway Hotel. But it was like the Andy Warhol Art Collectives got the world's largest Ouiji board up on the roof, like it's in the Guinness World Record Flat. So yeah, we just worked with her. She's always been a pleasure to work with and we always appreciate, Yeah, her just being authentic and herself and not trying to ham stuff up. So it's like, oh, dude, if we really get something that's wild, like, dude, this is sick, Like this is really wild. And it's always interesting for Chris, as mentioned, he's like the very skeptic, you know, he's the largest skepticure out of the group, and so it's always cool when he gets these weird gut feelings and stuff because man, I really can't explain what just happened right there. Yeah, but yeah, we trust him. Becky, she does great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she whatever it is, whatever that is on that on screen presence, Becky has that. I just want to say before I pass it to court Miss Jessica, I see you have some questions. We are going to get to those. I have starred them, and I want to say to britt Gal, this is not a horror movie. This is a documentary, a paranormal investigation and is done extremely well with really legit investigators. But we are going to get those, but we can't go no further until we turn it over to our Pennsylvania home girl, Courtney connected.
Speaker 5: Hey, I love the mention of Gettysburg, you guys, because I got to tell you from being from Tankanic, Pennsylvania, which is you know, it's up north. It's about an hour, you know, maybe an hour and a half north of Gettysburg. I have friends that actually go down to Gettysburg to like the gettys Burg Fair and they do, you know, psychic stuff, and they tell me all about it. So I'm just loving all these small town connections. It's really cool. So everybody's already asked all my like topless questions, so I'm going to try to like bring my question into a whole integrated thing because some new things are coming to mind as you're talking. But the thing that stood out to me the most was the Black Horse Tavern and its effect on everybody, not only the investigators and the mediums. You know, Seth his reaction to everything was incredibly powerful. You could tell he was being affected by something. But it really was YouTube. It was the filmmakers being brought into the discussion around the storyline, kind of not appearing having to get your hands in there questioning things as you're going through this process, right, and you've been through it before, so your experience this wasn't new to you, So I have to ask you, first of all, have you ever seen Charlie Kaufman's adaptation the movie adaptation?
Speaker 8: Okay, so you know the scene.
Speaker 5: Where they're like grappling with bringing themselves into right yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the writing.
Speaker 8: And they're these brothers.
Speaker 5: So that's like right now, I'm like thinking of YouTube as like the brothers and adaptation, who are questioning the existential value.
Speaker 8: Of bringing yourselves into the script.
Speaker 5: So that's pretty funny because you grapp it with that, you already talked about it. I don't need to revisit it, but that's how I'm seeing you right now. But the problem with it was that you guys were affected, right You were affected, Your relationship was affected, your decision making, I think it's fair to say, was affected on site while you were filming, and you showed that, and you chose to show it.
Speaker 8: I thought that was a powerful moment.
Speaker 5: So the thing I wanted to ask, which I'm sure the audience members want to know, is like, how you guys detangled from that, right from leaving the Black Horse Tavern, how you cleansed yourself.
Speaker 8: Whatever you did. I know that you know about skin Walker and hitchhikers.
Speaker 5: So I just wanted to ask, when you guys departed from these various locations, did you feel like you were affected by it and you couldn't shake it, Like you couldn't shake the effect of what you felt at the black Horse Tavern when you went home at night.
Speaker 10: That's a hard question, honestly, because we were definitely affected just from the whole experience.
Speaker 3: So we filmed.
Speaker 10: The NonStop, like we were exhausted, we were emotionally dreamed. The ride home, you know that frustrations and stuff were still there. I just Tyler and I you know, it was like a five or six hour drive.
Speaker 3: I think we just talked the whole time, and you know, like what did we what? What just happened?
Speaker 10: And I don't know if that was, you know, from what we experienced at the black Horse Tavern or just an effective of filming NonStop with everyone and everyone's frustrations and stuff bubbling over. But either way, and I'll say this like a skeptic person, like it left a lasting effect on me for sure, a little scar maybe or something. But I'm so proud of the film. I think it's Tyler and I's, you know, best film we've put out, and you know it's to me, it's just I have to remind my elf, like this is just Tyler and I doing everything. Like when we got there, there were six people, and you know, we don't have we didn't have a sound guy. We don't have We got me and Tyler two cameras or maybe three, but that third one, no one's been to be watching it. So it's just sitting there on sticks, do you know what I mean? And we're running around trying to get stuff while six people are kind of commanding what's happening, and it's just so overwhelming. So when I go back and I watch the film, now, I'm like, man, this is this is actually really good.
Speaker 3: We should be proud.
Speaker 5: The other thing I wanted to ask you, Tyler, just hang on one second. The other thing, Yeah, now you can answer this too when you get into your portion. But did you guys see anomalist stuff that interacted with your equipment?
Speaker 8: That was the other thing I wanted to ask you.
Speaker 5: Any disruptions or any problems filming anything that you you felt disrupted your actual filming equipment.
Speaker 2: So we had yeah, we had some. We had some battery issues occasionally were issues like oh, this thing is fully charged. We put it in the camera and you know, it dies quickly. Not a ton of stuff with with our personal equipment being affected. I know, there was some weird stuff where like I don't know what was going on, maybe just the nature and the spirits of the town. But like I spent like fifteen twenty minutes filming all these dope drone shots of the wrong house. We're out the wrong course tavern and like little I'm the house sided, Like I mean like I was in there. I mean I was there all day and I just spent yeah, fifteen twenty minutes just filming sick, sick b roll shots of the wrong place.
Speaker 3: And it was we went to the wrong place so many times we went.
Speaker 10: To the we went in they're completely different houses and it's not like a cookie cutter, and it was like a and we just kept going to the wrong house.
Speaker 3: It was so bizarre.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And as far as your your earlier question about like how how do you feel like when you're leaving, Like, yeah, Chris and I met, You're you're you're really drained, but at the same time you're so excited for what you just you know, what you know you captured. We knew we had something because the end was just epic and we couldn't explain it. And then two man, we we literally love filmmaking so much, Chris, You remember the last hour and a half we're talking, all right, we got to film a let's film a UFO doc about investigating nuclears for it and everything out like we're we just filmed you know this, you know three four day journey which again, dude, Chris and I were filming from whatever eight a m. Till two am. I mean, not the entire time. We got to move from location to location. We get other interviews. We happen to stumble upon people like the Rocky Brosher, the guy from the Nemicole and Castle and the the Historical Society, et cetera. It's like, oh, dude, but he wasn't on our radar. Like we're there in town and we bump into him and get his interview. Well, we bump into another guy who's right by our airbnb. Him and his dad had experiences. We interview them. We get connected to Rocky for share. It's like, dude, this is crazy. If we came in with this plan, we wouldn't we wouldn't have gotten anything anything like it. So it's just really awesome, man that I don't know, we just have faith, like, oh, we make sure we got enough stuff to do that we can get merry. But we always keep our eyes and hearts open to like God, dude, like if stuff comes up that's interesting, let's go that too. We'll figure out what to do with it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean it was really really exciting to watch. I mean, the vibe there are lots of characters in this documentary. You know, the city of Brownsville itself has it's clearly its own vibe. In Pittsburg, it's just incredible landscape, rich history. It feels like there's a mystery just kind of waiting around every corner. Every house is a little bit different.
Speaker 6: They're old enough to.
Speaker 7: Where they've got these legacies, legacy families, legacy stories. And then you know, from my perspective, I have not watched, you know, a ton of paralanormal documentaries, but the ones that I have seen didn't do the kind of work that you guys did to showcase the investigation team, and I found that to be really the most interesting aspect of the entire documentary is just these personalities and how and the fact that you guys were just two of you doing the filming is really mind boggling. We look at some of these shots and how they were happening kind of simultaneously different places.
Speaker 6: It's really amazing work.
Speaker 7: But the kind of skill set that this team had and how the decisions were made to kind of pair a couple of folks up and then mix up the pairings and then you know, do certain kinds of tests and do other kinds of tests. I mean, honestly, it looked like they had all been doing this together for a really long time, but the way you're describing it, it's almost like they just.
Speaker 6: Got thrown together on the day that you showed up.
Speaker 7: So what you know, if you could speak to the human component of this right that that that there are their personalities there and their intentions and a lot of the paranormal experience seems to be tied up in that human energy.
Speaker 6: It's not just about whether they're dead or alive.
Speaker 7: It's just that that the human energy period. And so what was it like kind of just being present with this group of really interesting folks as they're striving to try to tease out these mysteries that are occurring in the town.
Speaker 4: I'll start with you, Chris, courageous folks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you're.
Speaker 10: Coming about you don't watch a lot of like paranormal documentaries, when neither do we honestly like like not the like put things down. But our movies aren't like the Zach Baggan stuff or anything where it's like very dramatic and very exciting all the time because we don't. I'm not saying they fake anything, but we don't. Like we film what we film and what happens, and real life isn't always dramatic every three seconds. And so yeah, our movies tend to focus a lot on the people in them more than just the ghosts that we're trying to hunt. But as far as like the group dynamic, you know, I think the way these things operate the best is when you have a leader. And Becky was the leader, and she kind of came in with a plan for each location. And that's where a lot of the drama came from too, because you would have investigators searching a room or investigating a room and not really finding anything. But then you know, a medium would go in there and detect something and I remember on the first night at the Black Horse Tavern, I was in the attic with Jewels and Viva and they were doing an st session and I was filming, and it was very creepy because we heard noises and pretty sure it's in the movie where it was like a bang, and Vivas like, what the F was that? And I was like, I don't know what that was, but I definitely heard it, and everybody else was three stories down in the basement. So then when we go and kind of reconnect after that first night, and Becky kind of shut down the location saying like, Eah, there's nothing really happening here. Meanwhile, I, the skeptic guy, was like creeped out. I heard stuff. The mediums are commenting on things, and that's where the frustration started to happen, because Tyler and I are like, wait a second, we just filmed what I thought was some amazing stuff for the last five hours and our lead here saying like, no, not really, but I think it all starts to make sense by the end of the film, in the way that this town and the places we went and the dynamics of the people everything kind of was maybe a little bit manipulated by the whole situation like a push, a discord as it were.
Speaker 3: But by the end it felt like we all came back together in a way.
Speaker 10: So don't I don't know, you know, six people's a lot of personality all smashed together, who may, like you, haven't all worked together before, so that that breeds all kinds of things, you know what I mean. So Tyler and I were just there trying to survive, and yeah, it was an experience.
Speaker 7: And it never felt forced. I mean, it never felt like there was this really challenging effort to get everybody working together, and it felt very seamless. So that's a kudos to Becky, but also just the kind of work that you guys put into this setting it all up, you know, Tyler, when it comes to the you know, the locations themselves. I mean, you guys bounced around us in different spots, and you know, like like Chris talking about you kind of felt like you were hot and then you were all of a sudden this other place and that kind of felt cold.
Speaker 6: And that came through a lot. You know, where you wanted to be and where.
Speaker 7: You thought the action was going to take place. Did the do you did you feel like you were in a way kind of just led through this production like it like you had a plan but then to just kind of threw throw out the window and the production took over, the locations took over, and you were kind of following their lead. How do you kind of process that as you're maybe running up against a wall there and not quite getting what you thought you were going to get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it all depends on on the you know, on the on the documentary or the or the like the docu series. Sometimes, like with the historically hunta with Amy Bruney, she put her her faith in us to like, go I trust that these guys can can get me a number of locations. And dude, Chris, well, we go to like twenty over seven days. I mean it was like ridiculous. I mean it's not so I love doing that reaching out in content, but for this and we didn't really we trusted in Becky. We got there. There were some questions about if we could get into some places. So Chris and I we were kind of really pushing for stuff. It was like, oh, I can maybe get us into the Brisher House, which is the former house of the famous astronomer John A. Brescher, who created the telescope. But yeah, so I think that one was maybe like Chris and I had to like we're like, oh yeah, yeah, like we weren't sure if we were getting in. It's like okay, now like we'll step in. We're getting We're like, we'll do whatever we can to get in here. And then we ended up getting in and and what even you know, again, it was interesting. We investigate. They investigated, Uh, it was called Maria's Lover's House, which was the set or house used in an old what was it like eighties movie, Chris eighties French movie or something like that, And so that one, yeah, wasn't on our radar. They ended up the team of paranormal investigators ended up booking that Airbnb just because they thought it was cool. And then it turns out they're getting reports from the owner saying, hey, just to heads up, there's been some you know, reports of these hauntings or paranormal active It's like, wait, what are you serious? We out of all the places we picked or they picked to stay. So, yeah, it's it's always kind of a toss up between sometimes yeah, we have this stuff locked in. Sometimes we don't. But in our guts we're like, bro, we know there's more. And so when we heard, you know, the one gentleman Rocky Brasher mentioned, hey, this used to be called I think it was the City of Churches because there was like twelve different denominations. It's like, ob bro, we're spending an hour, we're cruising around, we're getting some be roll of churches, getting the drone up, etc. Then later at the Bushier house, it's like, oh, I don't want to give stuff away, but somebody might see something above a church steeple Andy. It's just like, ah, dude, all these cool dope connections that yeah, we ninety nine point nine percent we couldn't plan for, you know, any better than it played out.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, I would say if we are going to a town ahead of time or anywhere, we always say have try and get locations that we think have a history of something paranormal, haunting, something happening there, as opposed to just a place that no one has ever you know, experienced anything. Because you know, we're not trying to set ourselves up for failure. We want to obviously capture something and the likelihood of past experiences there obviously gives us, you know, a higher chance of finding something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it felt incredibly authentic, So kudos on that.
Speaker 2: Real quick yo ed Nathan. Dude, it fills our hearts with so much joy when you mentioned just like, oh the shots look smooth, they're cinematic or all the framing up, Like dude, we I don't know for two guys that didn't go to you know, filmmaking school or anything like that, right, we just started on our cell phones. No, we were editing it on our cell phones. And okay, well let's buy a camera. Okay, let's get a drone. Oh, let's get our our remote pilot's license so we can fly it, you know, commercially to use and do. Like dude, we just we just keep going and going. So if anything, I hope some of your Cabby's out there that are passionate about something like Ah, dude, if you really like it and enjoy it, like a dude, go do it a bunch of times, like you'd be surprised. You'll get better at it, like guaranteed, especially if you like it and enjoy it. So dude, we always, like my heart, I almost fall over every time I hear somebody just mentioned about, like, dude, these these shots are like really cool and they look great. It's like, oh, that's what that's what we're trying for.
Speaker 7: Well, I just recently got a new camera, so it was very inspiring and I'm ready to get out there and it starts to take ticket some more photos.
Speaker 6: So thank you for lighting that fire with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get a gimble bro if you're doing any video, get a gimble dook. It'll take your production value from here, like through the roof. I mean it almost make you know, like if we didn't tell you we weren't. It's two guys. I think a lot of people would assume, oh, this was like a large studio putting this together. This like it has a ton of money put it into it. It looks phenomenal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: That's why you guys are so dope is because you did make it look like it, like you said, a production And we're gonna get we have questions in the chat. So when Nathan finishes, I'm gonna go to the chat and get their question you Nathan, go ahead, No, I'm good.
Speaker 7: I was gonna pass it off back to deb but please please take it over.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, cause we got We got folks that got questions and we don't want to let it. It's like bread, you don't want to get let it get stale. Otherwise you got to make you know, croutons out of it, you know what I'm saying. So all right, let's get let's see what we got here.
Speaker 2: So let's start out.
Speaker 4: With Lovely and then I know that our moderator, Miss Jessica and Beezy has some good questions, but amazing panel, don't ever get don't you ever get scared? Please share one of your memories about what you did to protect yourself and your team from Lovely A member, Thank you for being a member, Home Girl. We appreciate you.
Speaker 2: It's seen in the movie, but there was one point where we have to go do something and we're you know, we're told and like, dude, these people were dead serious. They're like Chris, especially you, I know you don't believe this, but you have kids. And when they say this phrase, malcouth, mal dude, you need to say it three times and I'm like, Chris, you need to dude. I'm saying that you need to say and we did. So you know, that's one thing that we've done to help. And I remember, honestly, when I flew out to interview Sue Walker, and again this is for our documentary Conscious Contact, Full Disclosure, the first one we made. She mentioned, Hey, sometimes when people leave here the ponte, these extraterrestrials, they tend to be pranksters, and they kind of like they'll go and check in on these people or play little pranks on them. I'm like, okay, cool, you know, yeah, I'd be cool with it. That's fine, no big deal, dude, Sure enough. Like some odd things happened when I returned home. My son he hassistic fibrosis. There's this very special medication he takes, a dude, and with the CF, he's healthy as a horse. Bro His long function one hundred and forty percent of what it should be for a kid is height and weight without CF, so he's like a beast, a miracle. It's insane. But dude, his medication like disappeared three nights in a row. There was like instances of like, oh, all the doors whatever, We're in the living room, like a bag, a plastic bag moves and there's like never any dreat dude. There was just a number of things. There was one more and I can't recall it right now. But I was like, dude, I'll I'll be darned, Chris, I can't explain this. And I even contacted Sue and mentioned Sue, these are some weird things that happened since I returned home, and she She's like, hey, I'll say something to PONTI like, hey, you know, please please stop just you know, teasing them, even though you mean no harm. And sure enough, I mean, the stuff then stopped. But it was weird. I couldn't explain it. You know.
Speaker 4: I know Nathan's answer to this one. Have you ever experienced something he couldn't just you just couldn't explain. And I think for him it would be why he decided to do a show with me. I think he's still trying to figure that out. And a half years later, Nathan, I think it's gonna come to you Sera, though I really.
Speaker 6: Do, I'll never be to explain it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, all right, Thank you Ken Hathaway from Nottingham, England for becoming a new COB member. We appreciated me uh and miss uh, Miss Jessica, and Beezy. Our moderator from Chicago, Illinois, got a question for you there, Chris, What was the most prolific encounter you have had that you couldn't field down to your soul, your whole body. How did it make you feel in the days after? That's my Chicago accent.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that was good. That was perfect.
Speaker 2: That was really good. We might need if we need, b roll of a dude from Chicago DJ. Yeah, you know what, I got you covered, dere Tyler.
Speaker 4: It's not a problem. And I work for nothing. Okay.
Speaker 10: To answer the question, though, the end of the film was was probably that. I mean, I'm in the shot, like something happens and they get Tyler's camera pans over to me and I have a face of like what it's just stuff lined up so crazy in that basement at the end of the film, And like I was saying earlier, like when we got in there the because I remember distinctly Tyler was saying, like you have to say malcout.
Speaker 3: They came up to me.
Speaker 10: It's not in the movie because we weren't rolling cameras, but I remember them saying.
Speaker 3: You gotta do this, you gotta do They were so dead serious.
Speaker 10: It was like everything was so emotions were so high. It felt so dramatic at that time. We go down in that basement, felt like like soldiers going down like facing something like because everybody was scared.
Speaker 3: By the end of the film.
Speaker 10: The only two people that like Becky and Amanda are the ones that went down there, and we're Me and Tyler go down there, and it was just it was like there was like electric in the air, like it just it felt like I was watching.
Speaker 3: A movie but I was in it. It was crazy. Can't explain it.
Speaker 10: You know, things were said and things happened, and it was just it was intense. I hope it comes across in the film. I don't think it comes we'll ever come across as like to me what it was like completely, But yeah, it was crazy. I did have somebody had asked earlier, like a scary moment when we when we did the film The Grand The Ghosts of Graham Midway, that building is so big and it was so cold, and it was like four in the morning or three in the morning, and I remember I had to go the whole way up to the top level into this room that had like these creepy dolls and there's like big, oh my big, like the clowns and stuff in the hall and it was like I didn't experience anything at that moment, but it was the creepiest I like ran out of there.
Speaker 2: I was this is where I'm out.
Speaker 4: Man, it's not happening. Not happening. Standing Stones wanted to say, you know, they talk about the cold, and so he was boiler you know, he would go and fix boilers and burners and he kneeling down by the oil tanks. I mean, he said he's been in thousands of homes and he feels like a lot of them were haunted. And you say, hey, man, I'm just here to fix the burner. You know, I'm not the rules of engagement. I am not a legal target here. So Jessica and Beezy wants to know. Do different mediums specialize in different cate degrees, as they say in England, go ahead to anyone hila question.
Speaker 2: I honestly, Chris and I we don't. We wouldn't know enough about it. I'm like, yeah, that says yeah, uh, we just personally don't.
Speaker 10: They They seem to be gifted in different ways, that's what you know. I would say they're gifted in different ways. And there's there's uh, you know, some that use the tarot cards and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: To pool stuff.
Speaker 10: Others that just have intuitions, you know, Others that that feel the need to draw and uh see see things ahead of time like that. It's interesting. They're all different. Seth in this movie, man, he it's not in the there's a moment in the movie where he says, what did you say? And I'm like, I didn't say anything, and and they're like, he didn't say anything. He told me later what he thought I said, and it was I was like, I would never say that, Seth, But that's what he had heard in the moment. And do if you see that footage of him saying what did you say? There's no faking that that guy was messed up at that moment like he was.
Speaker 2: He was to his limits.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, you guys, it was really cool that you guys gave them latitude to be able to you know, because I'm sure there are probably production staffs out there that kind of can manhandle the talent a little bit and you know, get and you guys allow them that sort of space to be able to say things when they felt something, into be in command of certain moments where they should be in command and not you, And I thought that was really cool. But we will get back to stuff in the chat, but we got to get to my homegirl because her back hurts and she was not going to miss the show. We're talking about debs.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 11: So I was thinking about the Blair Witch proropect a little bit when I've watched this documentary because of the way the tensions built up. But and I wanted to bring that up because there's another aspect, another character that hasn't really been emphasized, and that was the entire town was a character like that's the entire town had a lot of paranormal energy, right and it's and they even alluded to it at one point that maybe it's all connected. So my question is when you're facing something like that, and when people that you're filming are telling you that there's not chess spirits, there's other things. And I'm not going to specify what those other things are. I want people to watch the film. Doesn't it make you want to go in and do some deep research so you're prepared before you're filming, Like, doesn't that make you turn around and go, you know what, maybe we cannot just be observers here, maybe we really need to know what's going on before we step into this.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, yeah, we didn't do that obviously with this film. But the town itself, like it is, it is a really interesting place because it's like an old rust belt town that's kind of depressed at this point. Like this beautiful area, but the town is definitely feeling like the economic impact of it all. And I just remember there's like a huge, huge bridge to cross the I'm not gonna say, I think it's like the Mana he Gle River, Manonga Halo Manonga Hala River.
Speaker 2: And I.
Speaker 3: Hate hell of it.
Speaker 10: I hate heights and I hate bridges, and so going just going into the town, like my anxiety was through the roof. But then when we filmed there the whole time, there's like a malaise over the whole town. It was all dreary and kind of, you know, a little bleak while filming. But as far as like looking into the history and stuff, we didn't really do too much to that. We allowed the we we had set up interviews with historians and stuff like that who we thought would have way more information than we would be able to find.
Speaker 4: And I guess that's my question. Now, So guys, where did you bill it at night? Did you bill it near the location? And if so, like what were the dynamics of the team at night or did everybody kind of just go back to the hotel and just crash because they were exhausted, or were there any get togethers where you guys would talk about the day's events and so forth.
Speaker 3: Good you wan answer that, Tyler, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, yeah, no, the team would go back to airbab or there were two Jules Dominic I believe they were traveling in from Philly, I'm sorry, from Pittsburgh, which was like an hour drive. Uh so, God bless them, dude. They were you know, they're at eight, nine, ten am in the morning, filming till midnight, driving an hour back at Pittsburgh getting it, you know, four hours of sleep driving back, Like, dude, everybody in the film, Becky and Gallentine, Amanda Paulson, h Viva, Melissa, I believe, Seth Browder, Jules Nolan and Dominic La Gamba dude, everybody, dude, they were just amazing. Man Like, nobody complained and there was like plenty of stuff to like complain about. I complained, Chris gets yeah, Chris gets hangry. Chris gets pretty angry. So when I'm filming for about twelve dude, I run on adrenaline, caffeine, nicotine. I'm going But Chris, yeah, he I'm like, oh, I'll eat when we're dead, like we got we can't stop filming. But Chris, yeah, he gets a little touchy. But yeah. No, everybody was like man above and beyond contributing their skill set to the making of Surrounded by Spirits.
Speaker 4: That that is so cool, man. I can imagine like if those guys you know, got together for dinner, that would like I would want to like be seated in the table, like around their table, like not to be at the table and and and and and like break their vibe. But I would want to be sitting like right there kind of like between listening. That would be really really cool man, because that that I really if Becky is the one that picked them, I really I really thought they were all brilliant. You know, you had the young lady with the tarot cards. Uh. I just thought like it was a great colluction. You had the other young lady that was used and the headphones with the is that like the Spirit Box, a newer version of the Spirit Box.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, this method, yeah, or she has her own slight variation of it called the l Method I believe. And that was a yeah, I hope.
Speaker 4: Yeah again on another and another movie.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, we actually worked with again. Yeah.
Speaker 10: On Amanda is a co investigator on the Amy Bruney series The Historically Haunted with Amy Berney, So she's in that. That's a six part mini series to be determined where it will be released, but hopefully sometime in the near future.
Speaker 4: And and before I pass it over to my curly haired co host, give me your can you guys? I would like both Chris and Tyler to go through UFO's big Foot pairanormal and your kind of what you like, what resonates with you or doesn't resonate with you of the those three perhaps interconnected phenomena, but can you address each one of those place each of you.
Speaker 10: So like kind of what we think about them? Sure, UFOs are super interesting to me because I, even being the skeptic that I am, I don't there's no way that there is an other life out there, and so I am just drawn to hearing people who are legitimate with their personal experiences.
Speaker 3: I love to hear it.
Speaker 10: And what really is interesting to me is when many different people across the world have experiences and they're telling their personal experience and then you hear something that someone else said as well, and you start to see the patterns there and it's like, Okay, maybe there's something to that. Sasquatch for me is super fun of an idea and you know, looking at like people don't have an understanding of how vast some of these forests are and how there could possibly be something else in those that hasn't been seen yet. So there is that element to me. But just as like a concept, I think is just super interesting and.
Speaker 3: Kind of fun.
Speaker 10: The ghost stuff I don't know anymore. Like when you would have told me asked me before, I'd be like, ah, I don't know, it's more like entertainment. But now having done this a bunch of times, there's definitely something else to it. And maybe it's not the like the movie sense of a ghost that you'd see like a haunting like so in your face, but but there's definitely have been experiences now where I come away with my emotions being affected and changed and just something about the energy of those locations or something like that, or the experiences I had there. And then of course, you know, we've have had things show on camera and sounds and stuff like that that are also uh, you.
Speaker 3: Know, line up.
Speaker 10: Either they lined up perfectly for the what was happening, or it was something else. So that's kind of my thoughts on all those things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And for me, I'm just I've always been very open minded. Man. The universe is a big place, dude, And like if you would have told somebody one hundred years ago, oh, you'll have access to all the information of the world on this little device in the palm of your hand, and you'll be able to create your own shows called Call Calling All Beings, and you'll have you'll have cabbies, bro, which look like the most insane fans I've ever seen. Because your chat feed has been blowing up this entire time. Like, dude, who would have ever thought we could do that in a hundred years. So, gosh, dude, another one hundred, two hundred, three hundred years. Man, who's to say what we'll be doing, what kind of technology will be available. So it's like as far as aliens go, huh, if some other intelligent life happened to evolve at a similar trajectory and they started just three hundred years before us, Dude, I wouldn't be surprised if there's somebody visiting us and maybe just monitoring us. We do tons of scientific studies on uncontacted tribes, right like, we won't we won't contact them. But dude, they're looking up seeing airplanes and stuff, saying, what how is that possible? We can't fly. We don't have wings, right, and herds of feathers not metal, they don't. So dude, I love it all. And so it's been a cool ride watching Chris like when he answers like your types of questions like this, just how far he's come and just being open minded to these types of things. And man, I'll give you another as far. I'll cover well the Sasquatch and your When I was out filming Secrets of the Sasquatch, I was like camping in I can't remember the state forest right now, but I'm just camping in the state forest, like, yeah, we'll see what happens. And sure enough, like I see a UFO couldn't explain it. I don't know. Moving from right to left and then it stopped and like went straight down. You knows, there could be like some some prosaic explanation for it, but at the time, it was like twenty degrees out. I'm like, dude, I've got to build a fire. I'm going to die, So I couldn't like commit too much brain power to yeah, to like trying to figure out what was going on, but uh, yeah, I don't know. Man, I love all this stuff as far as ghosts go. Yeah, dude, I'm not sure. There's a lot of crazy stuff that happens. I was literally I get an email from DJ this evening with the link to Hop on this show, and it was like I was searching through my emails for our correspondence so I could email them, Hey, DJ, can I get a link so I can get on here? And it's like boop notification. I'm like, dude, what I don't know. Definitely could be a coincidence, but I also wouldn't be surprised if, man, there's some like quantum entanglement going on in the electrons in my head are spending clockwise and your head are going counterclockwise, and I don't know. Somehow we both had that idea at the same darn time. So I love it. Man, I'm excited to see, like as Chris and I keep doing this stuff where things go from here. And dude, Meg, I do need to mention this, and I'll, i'll and I'll shut up. But there was I think it was a miss Jessica or something like, hey, your your your camera setup looks good. What are you rocking? All right? So dude, it's it's a cheap ten ADP pro stream, right, Chris, camera like webcam, but if you happen to have an Nvidia graphics card in your PC, you can download for free and video broadcasts. And what that does is it adds the Boca effect. It blurs everything out, like this isn't a high Like this isn't one of our cameras that we film with where where it's a shallow depth of field. This is all just AI or whatever. Where it blurs it out. We could put different backgrounds on it. Yeah, I would highly recommend and video broadcast and yeah, a cheap ten ADP stream. Now, like I said, the only caveat is is you have to have an Nvidia graphics card to run the free app, right, Chris, mhm, but dude, it's worth it. It ups a production value like so much like and just thrown a little light at like a forty five degree angle, you'd be surprised what that does too. So those are your two free filmmaking tips Cabbies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's no cost for that, Jessica either. You're not gonna have to tip Tyler after the show, so that's good. And Scott was kind of like questioning bigfoot sasquatch. Scott, your local investigator is none other than Dave McCullough from squatcha Chusetts And if you contact Dave, he can tell you all about the experiences that he's had in your home native Massachusetts. But we've interviewed I don't know dozens of people at this point that have had first person encounters, and I would not call them liars, I'll put it in that way, So including Matt Napp, who is a you know, one of our co hosts that that had a sighting. But it is very difficult to believe because we tend to think that everything that's in our reality we should be able to perceive it, we should be able to go out in the woods and see it. Well, I can tell you there are a lot of and I think everybody here can tell you there are a lot of unsuspecting people on the Appalachian Trail who got a little bit of a surprise. And that's fairly close to all of all of you on the East Coast or me who grew up on the East Coast with you. So yeah, let's go over to our curly headed the unbelievable investigator Courtney connected.
Speaker 8: Hey, So, I.
Speaker 5: Just wanted to say that I felt like, and this is, you know, totally props to you guys, the filmmakers that the paranormal team. It was such compelling filmmaking to see them support one another when they got into jams or there was acrimony and they were feeling the vibes of the place and having this tension with one another. I thought you guys did a really good job showing how they supported one another.
Speaker 8: There was differences between them.
Speaker 5: But the thing that really stood out to me, and I'm wondering if you noticed anything, were there different skills with the different techniques, this particularly this EST's method, which I've never heard about. And I think it was Amanda and Jules who were really good with that method. You know, they interchanged a couple times, somebody maxed out, the other person stepped into help, and you see this all the way through the whole film where they're helping one another.
Speaker 8: You see Becky take Seth out, you know one.
Speaker 5: Time where he becomes overwhelmed, and you know, it's just an intense thing. So when you were filming them and you saw them making these decisions, sometimes executive decisions by Becky to keep people safe, what did you think when you saw them using certain methods or techniques. Did you see at all as observers that some people had better outcomes with certain types of techniques or software that they used because they had the spirit box, they had spirit oil, they had ropes, they had tarot cards. I mean, anybody who's followed, you know, the esoteric community is going to see a wide range of skills being put on display. So did you think that, oh yeah, you could really see there with them on location, some of their talents come through when somebody would step up and you know, help somebody else out. Did you see that come through with the spirits, that they came through this process more with others.
Speaker 10: I mean I could definitely saw that. Jules was very affected. She's such like a fun, bubbly person who's jokey and jokes the whole time. And she cried in this film because she was so affected by a est section and I was that was like super We were not expecting that at all because it's just not her persona. But like that method, I've never done it, but from my understanding, it should be universal, Like you know, the way the technology she works, it's just whether the spirits are speaking to you and you're picking them up through the device. But as far as like the intuitives go, I'm sure, yes they have. Like we we talked about earlier, they have probably some different skill sets and different feelings that they are able to tap into. But I think maybe it's a matter of the years of experience some of the investigators had over some of the other ones who are able to kind of discern a little bit differently, maybe more quickly invalidate things that probably are just you know, whatever the environment has as opposed to automatically going to the spirit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Becky is very good at that.
Speaker 10: She like I said before, she's like incredibly serious and is not trying to just find anything and.
Speaker 3: Say it's a ghost. So like, because us as filmmakers like.
Speaker 10: Yeah, ghost, She's like, no, guys, sit over there, it's not a ghost.
Speaker 3: They were like, all right, all right, Becky. So that's what I think.
Speaker 10: It's more of, you know, the more some of them were very, very experienced and others were less experienced.
Speaker 3: But as far as the intuitives.
Speaker 10: Go, they're like their own thing and they have their own gifts and so that I can't really speak too much on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, and the intuitives they're always wild. Like I can't. I can't tell you how how many productions I've been on. Okay, well actually it's been three out this point. But the meat on three different productions where unbeknownst to them because we don't you know, we get like we let the cash and uh, the investigators like relax by themselves. Chris and I have to go set up lights in a room before we or whatever it is. You know, there's a lot of down time we're not up there, but's the entire time so you know, like it's dude, I'm losing my train of thought here, darn it. It was about seth and uh oh, dude, all three of these different productions where between Chris and I are over talking on the side and just how things are playing out every single time when it gets to the point where I'm like, oh, Chris, dude, like like I don't know what to do, man, Like this is really stressful, dog every single time, And like I'm putting on a good front. It's not like I'm walking around being miserable, like I'm always happy, go lucky, but inside I'm like, dude, like, man, something's got to give. And every single time, dude, they come up, they either put their hand on my back and be like Tyler, they do do that. You need this. I'm here like every time, dude, and I'm like what, Chris, And then I bring this up with Chris. Chris is like, bro, why don't they ever come put their hand on me? I'm like, I don't know. Maybe I guess you're not like stressed out or you're not giving off those vibes of stress, but like that's just been something cool that I've had the really neat experience of having with the and like every time they do it, like whatever, that that not in my stomach or anxiety, Like dude, it just like melts away. So I don't placebo effect maybe, but it it's been cool. They always happen to like just gravitate to me just randomly. I'm not yeah, I'm just walking by like hey Tyler, hold on, like wait what well, dude, thank you that I feel so much better.
Speaker 4: I think it's the beard. I really do. Excellent. Actually, we have something from the chat here, and then I have a question for Nathan uh So this one and I'm going to read this in the Irish accent of course, because it's Pati Murphy. If you haven't know the project that you need, folks who hit me up, I'm how highly sensitive, work in forensic psychology, and I'm a practicing witch.
Speaker 3: I'm here for you.
Speaker 4: So that is from Patu Murphy. So if you decide that you need somebody that's a practicing witch and you would like to have her, she lives in Massachusetts and you can hit me up and I'll connect you with her.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we have a contact form on our website, docksidemedia dot com, which is here, and so we yeah, we encourage anyone who has any kind of story skill, idea, anything like that, just hit us up.
Speaker 3: We may not you know, jump on it. Right away.
Speaker 10: But we want to get in contact with people like that. So yeah, go to DOCSI Media, fill out the form.
Speaker 1: Fill out the farm Poty Murphy and gets on the show with them already. Oh thanks Docs, I need it right there on your screen. I've been practicing the Irish Nathan Man.
Speaker 4: We're not messing around.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: If we ever make a cartoon and need voice over work, DJ, we're calling you.
Speaker 4: Bro, we caro, give me a call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could cover at least ten to fIF teen characters.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got you know, I've been working on a whole bunch of accents. And you know, you guys mentioned the chat. I want to before I even asked Nathan this question. Yeah, our chat is very active and very live, and you know when you interact with the chat, the chat will interact with you. If you ignore them and you just let it scroll up the screen and you don't engage them and you don't put them up on the screen, then they'll ignore you. So and that paid real dividends because a lot of these people you see here showed up at the dinner we had in Massachusetts last Sunday, and I got to meet them in person and talk to them till their heart was content. So it was a lot of fun. It was a great experience to get to meet them. They're telling you their screen name and then you're seeing them in real life. So so thank you everybody in the chat. The mods are doing an outstanding job of putting all your stuff up. The movie, the links, Julie, you know, put up where it is on Amazon, how people can contact you. Sherry, you guys are the best. Now I've got a question for Nathan from Beatrice, one of your colleagues, a CAB collaborator from True Crime Unsolved Cab TUCU, and she kinda wants to know, and actually I think Josie was kind of last night wanted to know, what do you think is happening with these spirits when these people die? Nathan, what are your thoughts on when a person unfortunately or tragically expires physically, what happens to that spirit, that consciousness?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I don't know for sure. What I do feel confidence saying is that we're facing this question in a more honest way than I think we've had in a long time. Are kind of predecessors more or more comfortable dealing with this issue? And then in the twentieth century, and in the nineteenth and twentieth century we kind of said, you know, that's a bunch of whoy, We're not going to think about that anymore. But we're now coming back around, and I think this documentary is good evidence of that as well, that we have a younger generation that is embracing just these questions period where they were kind of shunned aside before. But there are lots of interesting data points that we can look at. I mean, we've got research that's been done on past lives through the University of Virginia where people have had really uncanny experiences of past lives and they've had even physical evidence that has connected them to a past life. And so there's something there's something that seems to be pointing to the fact that consciousness does persist after death. And of course near death experiences are another good data point to look at. There people who have a brush with death, they come back and talk about this very vivid experience of the afterlife. I think if you kind of start putting these things together, you begin formulating some picture that consciousness does persist, and in terms of the kind of hauntings the way I think about that is there's and you kind of hear this a lot in the people that are investigating this kind of activity.
Speaker 6: There's this.
Speaker 7: Sense of being stuck in a place. Then the energetic resonance is just sort of tethered to that location or or sometimes it's to an object. Right, It's it's very much connected to a thing. And oftentimes what what you see the paranorlal investigators do, they're trying to sort of help the deceased let go of that connection, right, because that it's not helping them move on to wherever they must have to move on to beyond that. I don't think it means necessarily move on to nothingness. I think that there's this say they kept you know how people, right, everybody knows a person like this who you know, they're they're like a hamster on a wheel, right, and they get it, they get a thought in their head, they get some and they just they're stuck there. They're stuck in that cycle of behavior or that cycle of thinking. I mean, just somedey all of us do this with some something or another, but there are people who really just literally can't get off of a certain cycle that they're on and I think that oftentimes persists right off until the moment that they die. You know, they die with intense regrets. They die with these intense feelings of connection to a person and object of place. You know that they can't let go of that. And I think it's it's we tend to think of ourselves as bodies, but if we take think of ourselves as minds, and we think of the reality as the rally around us as sort of parts of our minds, then we're kind of replaying that reality over and over and over again as our mind moves on into it's sort of next iteration.
Speaker 6: So it's a long answer.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't have the perfect answers here, don't. I don't know that anybody really does. But what I'm excited about is that with films like this, with people who are in films like this, we're at a place now where I think people are more comfortable exploring these questions, and these are big questions. We should be willing to tackle these and willing as well, I think to suspend judgment on it. It's easy to say, you know, that's there's that's a bunch of who I don't believe it but everybody. I mean, I think this is true for everyone, and people may not admit it, but everyone's had an experience that's just strange and that it's really hard to explain, and how do you square that with the world that we've grown up in. That sort of says there are explanations for everything. You know, science has figured it all out. You know, if you can't see it, it's just imaginary, like you know, the I don't think it works. I just don't think that's satisfactory. I think we have to be willing to confront those assumptions and say to ourselves, you know what, just because we were born into a world that where those assumptions were foundational, doesn't mean those assumptions are actually true. Just means that's the kind of the operating language that we've inherited. And so when you were willing to question that and kind of re examine that, you're you're making space for new patterns of thinking that I think maybe reveal new answers to us that we haven't been ready to listen to before.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I love I love that answer. That's kind of what I was expecting, Nathan. And by the way, one of our colleagues from Australia is in here. Aspasia from Down South Anomalies. When we were on Untold Network, her and her husband Jay are on there. Do I have you starred? But yeah, Aspacia, thank you for tuning in And yeah, I would love to be on your show. Although there are actually a lot smarter people than I on this panel that you should have before me. But yeah, just let me know what your email how to get hold of you and down South Anomalies, Jay and Aspacia, they're brilliant. These guys have read every book on the unknown that you can imagine and they have in their home. So anyway, thank you for that answer. You know, while we're on that topic, would would Courtney and deb and Chris and Tyler also like to speak about what happens to.
Speaker 2: Hara?
Speaker 4: What are you doing in the shot right here? You didn't ask Tyler if you can get in the shot. You didn't ask Chris if you can get in the shot?
Speaker 2: And the four grounds good, But we got to get her blurt out that's going to give you high production value.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I need that software just sun blur you out. Anyway. She doesn't care, all right, So I'm sorry, would you gut Courtney? Would you like to tackle that one? D please, ma'am.
Speaker 2: I just before you rock this, I don't mean to interrupt, but YO, shout out Angelie. I see, she just commented, Angelie throat Angelie rewind about an hour you got you got yourself a name drop when you when my crazy knuckleheb Buck came out to film you in front of the Lincoln Memorial.
Speaker 4: Legend. I'm sorry, the legend is in the building. Angelee, Oh girl, all right, sorry, go ahead, court Oh.
Speaker 5: I have to say that was the first thing I ever saw about her was that, you know, filming of her out in front of the steps. And so you guys did a great job because I didn't know who she was, and you brought that out so everybody could see it. So that was a huge impact that you made. And it's great to see her here tonight. I didn't see her in the chat. I'm glad she's here. I didn't want to go into depth because I think Nathan did a really good job about you know, the history where we are now, contemporary thought on you know, after life and consciousness. But I did want to mention one just a little after thought from what Nathan said that sprang to mind was that I do feel in some ways in this era we are obsessed with youth and anti aging and some of these other things, and we're not necessarily embracing aging and our passing and the passage. And one of the things that I did want to sey say that I saw that I thought it did a good job. I wouldn't normally watch a production like this, but it was Chris Helmsworth's Limitless and he was going through his you know, diagnosis potentially of his genetics of having Alzheimer's and dealing with that, you know, on real time on camera with the researchers, and he went through this process with a death doula where they take him through these practices to prepare him for death.
Speaker 8: Because he does this whole production.
Speaker 5: About young, being young, what he does to stay young, but then also what happens when you age and gaining weight and losing sight and losing sound. Right, So I thought that was pretty well done, and I think that we're also embracing that more now. I'm seeing a huge well spring of practitioners of people who are doing you know, death process DULA and other kinds of brief work to help people. So I do think there's more acceptance you know, of the passing what that means to help people detach before they actually pass. But I think there could be a lot more done. So that's the only thing that I wanted to mention about, you know where you go. I think these things are happening, you know, right now in our communities.
Speaker 8: So that was all.
Speaker 4: There are people that can't that that are connecting with past lives, children that could not possibly have known that person existed and be able to recount finite details like this. We talked about it on last night's show, the state trooper's son from Indiana that was connecting with the World War two pilot who crashed off the waters in Okanawa off at yuo Jima, and then when he when they rowed the boat over there, he started crying when it got to that that, uh, that GPS location. I'm sorry, please go ahead with The next person would be Debs. Would you like to give yours? And then we'll get to Tyler and Chris When people die.
Speaker 8: Well, I think.
Speaker 11: I've done a lot of research as of late on NDEs and specifically I've been listening kind of non stop to interviews, And of course an aspect of that is that the person has died and they leave their body, and there seems to be like a consistent narrative about the response to the body, like they're usually like, hey, that's my body, I'm going to hang out around it for a little bit, but I'm not that attached to it, so I'm gone. So one of the things that has been implied is that for the NDE experience, you stay around it because you're not going to completely pass over, but if you go further into the experience, you go further away from it. Right, So my thought is if a deal attachment, they may not be going as far away in that death experience, they might not be. And one of the other things I wanted to say about what I've observed with that so far is simply that what you think you know about that, like I guess, unraveled with the next interview. Okay, So even though we're looking for patterns, it's it's almost like impossible to be able to find the patterns consistently in any of these experiences. So it's all like, that's why it is what we call the paranormal because we cannot always answer, we just don't have the ability to do so. So yeah, that's what I just wanted to add.
Speaker 4: Thank you Debs for that perspective. Let's go with Tyler and then Chris, please.
Speaker 2: And the prompt was you're dead, what happens?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, yeah, yes.
Speaker 4: Because I have another question about the crew, but yeah, please go ahead with that one.
Speaker 2: Well, man, I'm optimistic and I'm having a ton of fun in this life, so I'm trying to manifest living like to two hundred or three hundred. I think it's doable. That's that's that's what I'm swinging for. It. I end up a little short, so be it. But that's my goal. And dude, I'm open minded. Man. They're talking about the reincarnation and past lives, Chris and I would love to make a doc on that because there are so many people that man as children, at least from the different stuff I've been exposed to. It's like, it seems like a lot of children happen to be more prone to it, and as you kind of grow up, you can they can sometimes grow out of that. But yeah, naming places that they were famous people and just things that you wouldn't know at five years old without like doing it. Incredible amount of research, Like this is stuff that's not even like widely published. So yeah, fascinating. I'd be open to that some sort of afterlife, some sort of Man, I don't know. This stuff's crazy. Just how many dimensions are there, right, Like, dude, we only see in so many bandwidths and frequencies and dog like, that's just how we evolve. But bro, there's Wi Fi signals flying through my body right now or bouncing off my body or whatever happens. So it's like, oh, dude, I just can't see them. And you know this stuff with people you know, taking DMT or whatever and having these experiences and a lot of them reporting similar elf like creature people or whatever, just you know all these things. It's like, oh, dude, that's crazy. These people are all separately reporting similar stuff. Maybe they're gaining access to another dimension. So man, I kind of like what Nathan said, Bro, I don't have any any answer of what happens. I'd be cool with any of it, and I'd be open to all of it. So I think one of the reasons too, why Chris and I maybe don't have a ton of like hitchhiker experiences with paranormal stuff following us home is like, dude, when we go into these like we have the purest of intentions, like, hey, we're here to try and make a documentary, but have fun and enjoy life. We're not trying to antagonize spirits and like, go, can we get them to like do something? Let me, what if I really make fun of them or like dude, Like no, no, We're like we're being respectful, Like, dude, this is cool. Let's just see if we can experience something or get some data points. So yeah, at the end of the day, I don't know, dude, but I'm down with any of it. And yeah, two hundred to three hundred years somebody, uh like whatever, do the reddit bot remind me in two hundred and three hundred or I guess only one hundred and sixty years from now. See if Tyler's still here, back.
Speaker 5: Tyler, if you want to do that, you got to do Brian Johnson's whole protocol don't die, no coffee, no nakedine that goes out immediately.
Speaker 10: Dude.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, I just started it. I just started intermittent fasting like that six days ago. I've been rocking eighteen hours and like, dude, feeling great. So I'm moving in the right direction.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah you are. Hello Amy. We got to meet Amy the other night also at that dinner, Amy Positive Pathways, who's also like a I believe she's a mental health professional as well, like kind of like two of our panelists here below me. So anyway, Yeah, I guess it's down to Chris. Chris, people die and what the hell happens?
Speaker 3: Yeah. For me, I think that people have are very short sighted. You know.
Speaker 10: We we try to live and survive the day, and we forget that, like we are made of stars, you know, stars from billions of years ago and millions of years ago and all that stuff. Like we are part of a larger cosmic process. So we were existed in some form atoms before, and we will transfer into something else. Our energy in some level will always exist and be passed through this universe. And so I don't remember what my existence was like before I was born here, and maybe I won't know what it's like in this version of myself after I die. But I like to think that some part of me still exists, or I know, some part of me will still exist in some level, so that is enough for me. I think the most thing that you know scares most people about death is the painful process of one the pain of dying and two leaving behind the ones we love. But I don't remember the pain before I was in this form of my body, and so I probably won't remember it after. But maybe I'll have different experiences then, So I like to try and be more positive like that.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I think we need new to two new co hosts on Calling All Beings? What do you think.
Speaker 6: You guys are welcome back anytime.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 11: I've co hosted Tyler before.
Speaker 8: By the way, you have.
Speaker 2: Wow that that gentleman from the Nimen incident, Kevin Day. Yep, there you go.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, if you know what made me think earlier to stitch back if you're doing something on the NDEs. Everybody on the panel here is friends with James I and Noli, and he would He's had a prolific uh ND experience. Uh do you guys know who he is? Engaging the phenomenon? No, though, Ethan, how do you explain James Iindoli?
Speaker 7: He's the human sasquatch of euthology. He's the gentle giant of He's James is an incredible person who is also just a very large person, very tall guy, very strong guy, and he's had incredible experiences. As DJ says, he's had NDEs OBEs out of by experiences. He's had many, many contact experiences with UFOs. He's been an ardent advocate for euthology and disclosure and a kind of a quiet He's one of those just dedicated quiet forces in the movement to getting more information and answers. He's kind of behind a lot of people and he's like the he's the best cheering section you could ever hope for, you know, He's he's just really supportive. He doesn't want to hog the limelight. He wants to help and wants to lift up voices that are emerging in the community and to kind of cheer them on. We owe a lot to James because he's been so encouraging to us over the over the years doing the show, and he's I think he's a great resource. He's incredibly knowledgeable.
Speaker 2: Guest.
Speaker 3: We should definitely talk to him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he will be on CAP next month and I ended up seeing him in New York. Typically, when I go to New York to see my hometown friends, I will have a few minutes with James and then I'll go see my friends. This time I brought him. He brought his daughters to the restaurant, who I got to meet both his daughters, and he got to mingle in with my friends. I said, if you have questions about the phenomenon, ask this cat. James was so kind and so positive, probably because you know, I don't get to see him as much now with you know that I'm doing another genre, but he really is and in terms of an interviewer, he is among the very top in our space. And there are PhDs that reach out to James and confer with James that other people wish that they could call that person. So and he's gotten us guests that frankly, we wouldn't have gotten, you know, without him. So anyway, so that's James, And well, yeah, you guys can always reach him, because you can reach me, and I can.
Speaker 2: In touch with him.
Speaker 4: All right, We will definitely let you know, and I want to get in touch, but we'll get on that, okay, thank you, and you yeah, you got my numbers, so we can we can remain in contact. And I really am thinking about having seth about the young lady that was on last night named Josie and what happened with her. And I'm going to send you guys that episode so you can scroll to to that part where she comes on. She talks about the spirit, the good spirit, the young girl, she talks about the bad spirit that she really doesn't like that probably scares her mom. And then you're going to see when she has this flip all of a sudden and everything changes and then she's able to somehow defeat defeat that and the.
Speaker 2: Chat was freaking.
Speaker 4: I mean, who's prepared for that? I mean, if you guys were doing an interview on stream yard, would you be prepared for that? It was. It's the most craziest moment in the history of calling all beings. And I'm here to tell you We've had a lot of crazy moments.
Speaker 2: You know. DJ.
Speaker 6: I don't want to interrupt, but it's weird.
Speaker 7: I was just thinking about the documentary and so for you guys, I do the like artwork for the show, and as I'm generating the artwork, trying to find the image that like, I feel like fits what we want to do or what the show is to be about. Sometimes I have a really good sense of what that's gonna be and what kind of what I want to do with that creative piece, and sometimes I just don't know. But I iterated this piece like over, like many many times yesterday trying to figure out like what was going to work, and I landed on the one that spoke to me the most, which was this image of a door in an empty room with like this like phantasm, you know, sort of whit wispy uh cloud like kind of substance. And it just occurred to me, like that, how that was a character in your documentary?
Speaker 6: Like it?
Speaker 7: I said no to so many other images that had you know, literal like ghosts or phantasms or whatever, and they didn't speak to me, but this one with the door was the one anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, that does that does make sense though? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know, real quick before Michelas leaves your Michelas, I saw you from the UK. Dog You're in Luck Surrounded by Spirits is free with ads on Amazon in the UK. We found out because we just yeah, I got a report. We're closing in on a million minutes streamed in the UK for surrounded by spirits. So Nicholas, I just wanted to make sure yep, you know you and I saw you mentioned like oh hey dude, yeah, if you ever come to UK, look me up like, oh yeah, no, that's noted. We'll do that. You might be surprised you get a knocked on your door like three weeks from now, but we appreciate the opera.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he has shown me. He has shown me some videos where that it's like the camera's on his coffee table, he's what appears to be an entity is sitting next to him, because I don't know how you would fake something like that. It looks like there's something next to him that looks misty and he you know, obviously he has a name. I think it's Fuggy. Is this this entity that he speaks with? And he did some spirit box stuff. I've got a whole a whole bunch of stuff from from Mick, but it's it's pretty wild man. So yeah, he's he's connected to to some sort of a spirit. So anyway, uh, I guess this question would be for you guys, and then we're getting ready to close it up. But let's let's get get this in there.
Speaker 3: Just fear give nity strength, and you shake attachments by believe in the power.
Speaker 10: So I'm not I'm not particularly religious, but I think spiritual belief or any kind of belief, uh, you know, positivity empowers you in some ways. I think, I think just in general in life, if you approach things the negative uh belief system, you're gonna manifest negativity in your life. And if you approach things positively, you're gonna manifest that. And I think if their spirits are out there, they're going to see what kind of energy you're bringing into a place and into their energy, and when two energies.
Speaker 3: Collide, you get what you get. But that's that's my kind of belief.
Speaker 4: And so we can take that same theory because when you talk to people like James Einoli who's had, as Nathan said, multiple contact experiences, what you're bringing into it, what your intention is a big part of like CE five and Micholas is also into that. And if you talk to bigfoot investigators, there is a a quite a swath of a bigfoot investigators that will tell you that what energy you bring into the woods when you know they're there, I mean you're in, Like, what's that that that big park in Ohio that I can't think of the name of it right now, that big state park where people go. But you know, I think you guys know what I'm talking about. There's a lot of investigators that go there. Your colleague Seth Goes, you know, has been there. But the point is is that what you bring into the woods can determine what kind of experience you have if you're gonna get shouted out of there, if you're gonna get rocks thrown at you, or if you're just gonna hear stuff and it's not going to come and ingress on your camp. So yeah, it seems to be universal with all these three, which deb you know, firmly believes is phenomenon and I think, you know, with good reason. With that said, I would like to get final thoughts from everybody, and of course for our two guests to promo docksidmedia dot Com and anything that you'd like to promote please, So let's start with our guests and then we'll go to money Nathan and Debs and Courtney.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Tyler, you're the hype man work.
Speaker 4: Thank you man.
Speaker 2: Well dude again Tyler with Dockside Media. That's right, the dopest documentary production company side of the Milky Way. Take it, dug it, dag nabbitt. Let go check it, Chris and I do. We got seven documentaries out there. I can name it all all right. I will Conscious Contact full disclosure, the Ghosts of Gettysburg, Secrets of the Sasquatch in plain sight, the intelligence community in UFOs. Oh the clap, dude, you threw me off. Darn it. I was. It's all good hosting the Graveyard, pure panemonium, the ghosts of Graham Midway and then surrounded by spirits and then we've got historically Haunted with Amy Bruney in production now and we'll be out a little later this year. Dude, thanks so much for having a song. Doubling back to my man's asking about it. Go can uh intentions or thoughts and stuff? Dude, like affect reality. I'm a big believer in like the power positive thinking, and dude, I wouldn't be surprised if we can manifest some of our destiny, Like, dude, Chris, sure as crap. When we filmed these number of interviews and we and he cut together Conscious Contact Full disclosure. I watched it. I'm like, Bro, we're getting picked up by a district like, this is this is getting picked up by a distributor. Dog, this is insane. He's like, okay, whatever, bro reached. I'm like, okay, Google, what's the what's the most popular UFO distribution company at the time, it was ten ninety one Pictures. They had like James Fox's movies, right.
Speaker 8: And.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm like, yeah, sure enough, whatever, I don't need to get all into it. But Bro, we took a swing boom. We ended up getting a deal with ten ninety one Pictures and making all these docs, and dude, it's just it's so much fun and it's such an adventure. The people in the chat, the Cabby's saying, I look like Bradley Cooper, h you made my you made my night. Dude. That was that was.
Speaker 3: I don't want to not ever hear the end of that.
Speaker 2: Or Sean McVay, the Rams coach. Sometimes I get little Sean McVay comparison. But but dude, let me just say, Chris and I have been on a number of podcasts and do we or I have thoroughly enjoyed being on this one. Specifically for the dynamic, the diversity. It seems like similar to duckside media, like, Hey, we got our strengths and our weaknesses, and we lean into the ones with the strengths and you know, and they help out the weakness and blah blah blah to get these made. And I can tell that it's cool that you guys have all your bases covered between the four of you contributing to making something entertaining. But also like, dude, let's generate discussion. Let's try and inch this ball forward, uh, because yeah, one hundred years from now, wouldn't it be pretty cool if calling all beings played some part in disclosure or you know, or or gravitic technology anti gravitic technology, who knows, dude, the guy's the limit. Bro. I believe in all you guys, and man, I wish nothing but good things upon you, and I'm looking forward to making more docs so we can reach back out to you and come back on here.
Speaker 4: Oh hell yeah, that's that's what they call Gamron Pete. Let's kid Chris in there, because we got into some adorable Chris comments there.
Speaker 3: So yeah, thank you. I don't know thank that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I just want to say, thank you guys for having us on.
Speaker 3: This is great. I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 10: I do really like your format kind of how you pass around and let everybody have their moment to talk. So this is really fun experience. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: Thank you brother. You guys both have great beards and are really awesome, really awesome people to hang out with. Let's go with Uh, well, you know what, Let's go with Courtney Connected. She's a Pennsylvanian. Yeah, what's up man? What's your final comments? Oh?
Speaker 5: My biggest thing tonight is just learning so much learning about Angelie and how you guys were involved in you know, her big coming out and you know that was epic, and all the other productions that you've done that you've done something in Gettysburg. Now I have to go watch it, you know, because I have friends who are in Gettysburg that do the whole scene. So it was really lovely just learning about all the work that you do. And I think my biggest takeaway is you know, being open minded. You guys are both open minded and you carry that with you doing your filmmaking and it shows, you know through through the film.
Speaker 8: It really does.
Speaker 5: The audience can see that you guys are open minded. So I think that's my biggest takeaway tonight in interfacing with you and learning about you, is to carry that forward is just keep your mind open, see what happens, See where the good vibes lead you. They could lead you to some really good, interesting, creative stuff.
Speaker 3: Thank you and thank you for coming on.
Speaker 4: That's the other thing girlfriend want to say, got depths.
Speaker 11: Well, obviously I've thrilled to hang out with Tyler again. Tyler is awesome, and it was good to get to hang out with you. Chris, You're also awesome. I for some reason, I'm like I've since I started studying the paranormal in this regard, like I'd studied ghosts as a kid, but like when I went to like UFOs and brought in my horizons, I like suddenly had to just share things and not hold back. And for some reason, I have to share that. One common thing that people are talking about in NDEs is that everyone is connected to what they call the source. Right, So when you said earlier that we're all like the stars, it's literally to people who have NDEs who come back from the other side, they say that we're all like cells on one giant entity that is the source something to think about. I just wanted to leave you guys with something to think about and thank you again and keep making awesome movies. If you make one about NDEs, you know I'm going to watch it. And all the other stuff you're doing is great.
Speaker 2: Thank you good, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Nathan is my homie. UH from West Roxbury would say you connected to the sauce you know, fucking use my mask? Yeah, connected to the sauce pro.
Speaker 2: Nathan.
Speaker 4: We got it on YouTube, brother man.
Speaker 2: There you go go ahead.
Speaker 6: How about that? I was saying some nice things about.
Speaker 2: Dj uh take yours never as good.
Speaker 6: That's that they're done to try.
Speaker 7: But so much for being with us and spending time with us, entertaining our questions and putting up without Arsenanigan's you know you're you're a part of our story now and Uh and we're a part of your story and we're really grateful and honored to be a part of that. We're cheering you guys on. This was an incredible production that you put together. It showed that you've, you know, you've really brought to life the dream that that you came into, brought into the world and it's got it's developing, and it's growing. And just like you have a kid and you're raising it, you don't have to have when you have a kid, you don't know how to raise that child. And every year you learn something new and the child hopefully gets a little bit better and better. Well, the productions get better and better as well, as I'm confident in that. And uh, we're excided to kind of follow you guys and see what you do in the future.
Speaker 6: So keep up the great.
Speaker 7: Work and you're always welcome back to to come on the show.
Speaker 6: Good to have you with us.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Yeah, it means a lot, thanks man.
Speaker 4: Okay, Nathan, this one is cruel from miss Jessica.
Speaker 2: This is cruel.
Speaker 7: Okay, I mean the bar is kind of low there, I guess, right, all right.
Speaker 2: But I still appreciate making a gesture. All right.
Speaker 4: Oh man, you guys were just so much fun to hang out with. So Jessica was asking how to support you obviously, go to www. Dot doc side Media, go to their Facebook page, see what those documentaries are and find out where they are being platformed as we speak, so that you can watch those movies. And that is I know, Jessica, I'm kidding. I'm kidding, and so yeah, please go and support and watch those movies, particularly Surrounded by Spirits that's just came out, and then you can kind of work your way down through their catalog of films. And you guys were just so much fun. I think you did a fantastic job with a very authentic piece, which is what I liked about it. And I love the people that you chose, or that Becky chose to be on it. I think that worked out great. And men, you could do a whole another place that same crew and it would be dope. So thank you, guys. I really appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You guys are the cash pajamas. So yeah, I'm going to sleep with a fool heart tonight. Thank you so much. We appreciate it.
Speaker 4: We really do, all right, I and say, man, I'll be in touch with you brother because we get Yeah, I want to try to get Seth for that for that one thing and see if he's available to come on and chat with that young lady and so the hell going down in.
Speaker 8: Housej I down.
Speaker 11: I just want to say, I'm really impressed that we got Bradley Cooper on the show today. I think we're really up in our game here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I actually gotta thank Deb because Deb is the one that put this together for us. I'm glad you you mentioned that about Brad, but but thank you Deb for putting this together and thanks.
Speaker 2: For all the compliments. Just in the future, I'm watching Chris's screen and every time, yeah, it's kind of obvious that I'm your favorite, and every time you give me a compliment. Every time you give me a compliment, I watch a small piece of Chris die on his screen the last time when you were like, oh, Chris Tyler so good, so you're so far. I'm like thinking, in my head, I was telepath that they say something nice about Chris. Say something nice about Chris could and then you're like, Chris, it was nice meeting you too. I'm like, okay, cool, you saved it here, and I'm like a Deb in the future, start with the Chris compliment first.
Speaker 3: Then then I don't need it.
Speaker 2: I'm okay, this could be my favorite.
Speaker 11: Let me co host together in the future.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 4: This is like Nathan with me with the hair and now you guys going at it on who's the cute one. This is great. I don't think we're gonna beat this on. Behalf of Chris Tyler, Nathan Deb's Courtney. This is DJ saying peace out, one love, We'll see you down the road. And course we're always wondering what's up around the Bend, you guys,