Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to part two, Part two. Everybody, okay of the.
Speaker 2: Premiere of The bachel Or.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolute and tooting. It's this is a great episode. We are having so much fun. So if you came on here and some people kind of do this and I don't get it, but you came on here and you're like, I don't need to hear part one because all the good stuff happens in part two.
Speaker 2: Not so no, you one part one because you're gonna get We're gonna really break down Grant's beautiful, beautiful voice.
Speaker 1: And we had seen funny stories in there as well, and you got to know a lot of the ladies, which is important to the story.
Speaker 2: And now the ladies are all in the house and they're hugging and I just wrote I'm sure you wrote that. I was like, let Linda go to sleep. They just keep yelling. I'm I'm really furious. I'm actually really mad about that. And I'm going to reach out. I'm not kidding. I'm going to reach out to the person that I know there, you know, in that world in the Bachelora. I'm gonna be like, what the fuck, like, tell me everything I need to know that this lama was taken care of, like in the best way. There's so many laws that there's just no way they were mistreating the lama. No, of course they weren't mistreating the lama, but like it's still do we still have to do it, just even though they're doing it by the law that met the lama didn't write the rules. Some idiot person wrote the rules, so by their standards, they're not mistreating the lama. But the lama's like, oh my god, what was like if if the Billie Eilish song is just playing in that Lama's head, Like what was I made for? Because I made for exactly, Like that's it's not this like, let let her go to bed. Yeah, So then.
Speaker 1: Grand walking around and did her little tush? Do you notice her a little tush? Like the way she she walked, I was like, she doesn't like walking on that hard floor. I had everythil like on her little hoofs. If I'm assuming she has little hoofs.
Speaker 2: I'm teking my friend right now. And I was asking if that lama is okay, Yeah, I want to Yeah, it's like in a sanctuary somewhere, maybe we can get a zoom call with Linda the Lama that was She was all right, I've sent that text. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: I say too, something that bugged me, Uh, this is like a macro note on that we didn't that we didn't discuss on part one.
Speaker 2: I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: When some of the women were like, oh, well, I'm kind of scared of a llama.
Speaker 2: Why are you scared? You're scared? One of them said Natalie, A lama spit on Natalie. Now, it's weird that she just randomly said that but didn't go into the story of it. Is like, where were you then, A llama spit on you? Exactly?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What? What kind of parties are you going to?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: So what were you doing? You know what I mean? Okay, so I wrote is the Lama? Okay, I've heard back. I'm not going to read that because it's a joke and I'm not reading it. So I'm just not The lama is fine, The lama is fine, relief. Why can't you read the joke? I just can't. It's it's too awful. I'm just not going to read it. Okay, the lama is doing wonderful, wonderfully, and your friend she knows for sure. She knows for sure one hundred percent. She has met and worked with Islama. So the Lama is doing great. Okay, okay, so let's get into this where Grant comes in and he has a dumb speech that's very He's doing his best, but you know, he's not like an actor, he's not like a polished actor, so he has to say all the things they want him to say. Basically, he wants to wife up. But also listen to my slow jams, which is fine, that's fine. I mean he's got them. I did like.
Speaker 1: The fact though, and you know, none of it, none of it matters, nothing ever matters in Bachelor universe. But at least he was like, listen, I want to I'm here to get married, like I'm not. I'm not fucking around like one of you guys is gonna marry me. So if you're here for the wrong reasons, like.
Speaker 2: That's on you.
Speaker 1: But I'm here like I'm looking for my wife and I think I've already found her. I was like, okay, which I mean, that's pretty fasting some yes, sometimes these people the way they are on the show is like they're like, we'll see you know, they're They're like, I'm here to get married, but but you're like, but are you? Are you even really open to a relationship? And I kind of believed him.
Speaker 2: I'm down with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think you think I'm being misled.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're being misled. I I don't know. I don't know enough about Brant to know. I think I believe him. He seems I'm gonna go ahead and say it here for the right reasons, I just don't know if the right reason. If the reason is to get your slow jams on the charts, then yes, I felt like there was he was genuine, even though that's overused. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I felt like he was trying to just be himself. I was not wanting her down by energy. And you know I have I do get instincts about these people. I could be wrong. We are not spoiled. I know nothing. But I'm just saying, like, you know, I didn't really like Devin from the beginning. There's things in people that I just feel a vibe, and I didn't feel a vibe about him. I felt a good vibe about him. I agree. I feel that I like him a lot. Yeah, so the first steal is Bailey Joys to wit. We're just gonna call her Joys to wit. And she brings her own Joys to wit Bob for them to twin. And this is when I said, as I said last episode, he puts on his joye to wit Bob.
Speaker 2: This guy's so fine that even with that weird wig, he looks like Prince Yeah. And then they take so many bad selfies. I was like, what are you doing? This is your job to take good selfies. I would you need to write that shit? I just put I already don't like Bailey. Her whole attitude is.
Speaker 1: Like enough about you, how do you like my Bob? And he's like I like it. She's like you do? Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Do you like it?
Speaker 1: You really think it's pretty? And she's like great because I brought you one too. But it's all like oh oh. Then she's like, okay, I thought we could do like ten fun facts. Okay, I'm gonna start. I'm an older sister, I've a younger brother and a younger sister. I love to travel. I've been to Portugal. She's so manic, the way she's like, I'll move for you, like I'll move like like I said, like I just did. I just tell you that I went to Portugal, so like I would move, like I would go somewhere else, Like, uh, yeah.
Speaker 2: She's a little she's a little hyped up. She didn't nobody. It's really weird because you know how easily bugged I get, and like I have these strong emotions, and no one did that there. I didn't like fall in love with any of these women yet some maybe a little more than others, but nobody really bugged me. Oh sure, yeah, I mean she was the only one.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, I can't and not even I just wrote she goes home, not because she's going to be a villain, because I would take that, just because she's just annoying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she knows what might hurtle you? Cute? You know what might be helpful for you. I don't know if you've thought about, like, because it sounds like you're just like really upset and freaked out. Maybe you could use a little mental health therapy.
Speaker 1: We thought about that. I probably could.
Speaker 2: It's funny because today one of our sponsors is Rula, which you you know that I'm a big fan of therapy, especially online therapy, and what I love about this company, especially as they work with highly trained, very qualified, like the best of the best therapists, and they work with your insurance. And I don't just mean like, oh yeah, we'll see whatever they get. They really get so that you these are affordable prices. You can have a cope as low as fifteen dollars. I mean for your mental health for sitting down and speaking to a therapist. That's that's wonderful. Yes, And I think it's like one of the most important things. It's like New Year, let's get so, let's kind of work on some stuff and get a better version of ourselves. I'm gonna tell you how you can find this if you'd like, yes, please do. Thousands have already trusted Rula to support them on their journey towards improved mental health and overall wellbeing. So head over to rula dot com slash rose pricks to get started today. After you sign up, they ask where you heard about them. Please support rose Pricks. That's our show. Tell them that we sent you. Go to our Ula dot com slash rose pricks and take the first step towards better mental health today. You deserve quality care from someone who cares so that's something huge. Let's do that.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, back to our show? So yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, So she runs back what's her name runs back out, Bob Bailey. Bob runs back out to the other women and is screaming, and I thought for sure you weren't gonna like that.
Speaker 2: She runs back down. She's like, ah, I didn't mind it. There's something about her. I didn't mind. I wouldn't want to necessarily like a hang hang with her, but she didn't bug me that much. I don't know why. I'm just I'm just being me. I'm just being me, just seeing you, I'm like that. Okay, what about Now here's where I got a little annoyed. So we see Parisa, Parissa, Parissa. She's got her Rystal collection, so we show that she's very intense and now she has like a power point. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, she tells us that she's a crazy cat lady. Yeah, wasn't this the part where she we we get a little package from her and she's she's sitting at the table with her cat. Yeah, she gives her cat. Her cat has a little martini.
Speaker 2: It's trying to.
Speaker 1: Show that she's really funny and has a sense of humor, but it does kind of read a little crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she definitely, and it's not funny, it's not landing. She's like, Okay, cookie, I've got this cookie. I'm the PowerPoint girl. First of all, that's already annoying anybody that's for real, like that, right, And then she she gives him this power like presentation and it's super creepy and she has Ramona eyes. Guys, you know what I mean. And then I don't think that he was into it. And I'm gonna say, I'm gonna skip ahead. Can I spoil to the end of this episode? Not?
Speaker 1: Well, I want to talk about this PowerPoint though, which is that. Sure, it's cute and it's put to get like. I was like, oh, she's kind of good at graphic design, and he was even like, well, that's kind of impressive that you just made this. He doesn't care about the content of it. The content is all like here's us, and then here here in like six months is me pregnant, and then in like nine months is me like with four babies.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. It was terrifying to him. I don't think he liked that.
Speaker 1: And then like, here's my cat and here's my cat in it, because we're gonna have cats and dogs.
Speaker 2: And yeah, he was like, ah, wow, that's kind of cool how you made that. Yeah, what he said was it's amazing that you really did that. He said it like that, like he's not saying like, oh my god, you're so good at this old word guy, can't wait to get to know you better. It was like, huh, amazing that you did that. Like he's scared, like he's backing away from the room. Yes, he's not like her, and I have a lot of feelings about what happens later with that, okay, which was well, can I get can I? Can? I go ahead? A little go ahead? So just you guys. I don't want to spoil when we do the rose ceremony, but i'll just tell you now, she's the last pick and she's definitely a producer pick. And I don't know why, but he's not into her. We we've talked about this for so long. We know when they say like Rose, we accept those Rose. He likes Rose, so and so whatever. But this was he was eye rolling. He did not want to say her name. It's oftentime the last it's often the last person and they make their like, would you please keep her? For whatever reason, he was not into her, right, she should not have stayed, but she won't stay long. I don't think she might be a very nice person. Not putting her down as a lady. It's just not the right fit. You know. I feel like you're bullying her right now, and I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. That's not the that's not our show. That's not the type of show we do. Right, No, right, we don't bully people.
Speaker 2: But you bullied Joys to Wit and the real Joys to Wait both. You're just constantly you write to her online. Okay, so then we have if.
Speaker 1: I had like a weird you found out that, like I actually spend time bullying.
Speaker 2: Joyce to Wit, Like she's like, well, she never know.
Speaker 1: She did put out a restraining order against me, which is weird because you know, I think I have my reasons.
Speaker 2: She's done some stuff to me. Okay, that's going off into a Sometimes I get their names wrong because I'm not I don't know them yet. But white dressed lady m Yes, yeah, okay, I got it right. So she just I was like little bullet points. She doesn't know her dad I felt even though he was going to go in for the kiss with her that was like the first kiss. Didn't it seem to you that she was a little uncomfortable with how close he was getting. Not that he did anything wrong, of course, but she was sort of not making eye contact and sort of talking a lot, which is what I would do. I'd be like, is there more Champagne? I cannot make out with him unless I'm very drunk. Okay, I got a very different take. Interesting, I'm going to tell you what it was.
Speaker 1: I thought she okay, first of all, I thought she came in there she had a game plan, which was to say, I think she, you know, knew the stuff about his family, and so she went right in with the like, yeah, I didn't even know my dad, Like she came right in with a trauma dump.
Speaker 2: And she also.
Speaker 1: Told everybody She's like, yeah, I don't kiss on the first date, which I think was kind of pick me, you know. And then that's why I was not surprised that she did kiss on the first date. And then she did the whole like, oh my god, I hardly ever kiss on the first date. That's nice that I kissed. So I think she was all for it.
Speaker 2: I did when they're kissing. When they were kissing, hearing the other people like, oh my god, they're kissing, and someone goes, are you sorry us? I don't know who said that, but that was stuck in my head all that are you sorry us that they're kissing? Are you sorry? Right now? Who did that from you?
Speaker 1: It wasn't on the other season that talked like that.
Speaker 2: We didn't. Oh yeah our main bachelor jo Nah you guys today we're gonna go in the mud. No, but are you sorry right now? Are rall? They're cussing? Are you sorry? Oh my god? That is really funny. Yeah. I was surprised that he had the reaction.
Speaker 1: She was the one who was like, whoever kisses him first, that's gonna be like so sorrs like that is going to be like the thing, like what whatever? Once somebody kisses them like, it's on. So, but were you surprised that she's she was the pick for the first kiss?
Speaker 2: Kinda? I didn't see it coming. I didn't, I you know, I don't think I don't think it means all that much. I think he likes her, He was attracted to her. He was scooting he was scooching her over, you know, he was like, let's go. He was ready. Yeah, I like and I do not mind that this is a show where it is a consensual show where people are going on to go on dates to kiss. If someone said they weren't ready or whatever, they would say that. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: In fact, he's very kind of sweetly. I felt says at one point about somebody else and like, okay, we'll.
Speaker 2: Get to that.
Speaker 1: But he's like, yeah, I felt like I would could kiss her, but like I didn't think she seemed.
Speaker 2: Like ready for that. Yeah. I like that. So he's very emotionally. He's got a nice EQ nice high EQ as they say, but he's yeah, but he's also kind of you know, he's assertive. He's probably a little bit of a bad but there's a little bad boy there even you know, they're not showcasing that, but this guy isn't like a saint. And I like that. He's like, I want to kiss her. I'm gonna go in for the kiss. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I liked it too. I liked it too. So she's like but her thing was like she's like I had a single mom and she scrubbed toilets and she, you know, we had we were super super poor, but like Tata, she became strong and it taught me to be strong, you know. And then there then they're bonding over the fact that they both like the movie The Notebook, which I was.
Speaker 2: Like, very basic, right, so Bersarka. Then then Dina, No, then so did you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I had Juliana next, Oh, I may have missed something. My TV did a weird thing for a second. I think it kind of jumped. Oh, I may have jumped.
Speaker 1: Well, then you missed some stuff, So let me tell you Juliana. Yeah, because I had Dina's later, okay, much later, a couple people that he sits with, first Juliana and she plays the piano.
Speaker 2: Did you see that? I miss that?
Speaker 1: No? Yeah, So she's playing the piano and she's really good.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: And then she tells him they're kind of bonding and she's like, I love He's like, what artists?
Speaker 2: What are your favorite artists?
Speaker 1: And she goes, this is gonna sound funny, but like my I love pop, smoke and Frank Sinatra and he kind of thinks that's cute. And then she's she says she's Italian, and we find out this is a package that she was in a relationship for a really long time and the guy was cheating on her constantly. So she's got some relationship trauma, but she loves her family, and she's like she starts crying in her package, and she's like, my family was really there for me in this bad relationship where I was constantly getting cheated on, but my family helped me through it. And then those two make out. Okay, god, I did are you sorry?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And also you're going to be bombed at the next thing you missed, which was Carolina.
Speaker 2: My god, she's what happened here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't see this part she started where she cries because later she's going to be like, I can't believe I was crying earlier.
Speaker 2: You could tell me anything right now, which would be really funny. You'd be like, she said your name, Oh my god, you missed it. She turned to the camera, broke the fourth wall and was like, Cecily, are you watching? You miss that? She was like, I love Rose Pricks. I love it so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she's yeah, so she's I wrote, I don't really understand this conversation, but they're both She's saying like, oh my god, my parents are so amazing, like I have like the most amazing parents. Then she starts crying, and you're like, for no reason. She seems kind of a little emotionally unstable and we're not sure why. And then she keeps going like I don't know why I'm crying right now. I'm just like this is so weird and awkward that I'm crying. Like I told myself I wasn't going to cry, but like now I'm crying, and and then she's like, God, I just really love my parents, and then he that's the one that he says. He's like, yeah, I kind of wanted to kiss her, but like having a moment, I feel like she's into kissing on the first night, and I respect that, so we cool.
Speaker 2: Then we have a quick.
Speaker 1: Montage of hey, I'm joysy, Hey I saw that, and the curly and curly hair girl and Sarah Fina, and then Janey plays basketball with him, and now we're at Dina right right, Okay, I don't know what happened there, but yeah, I had so mind skipped to like Dina. They're just kind of starting some boring conversation and then some rando girl comes in. Yeah, and they're like, oh my god, somebody's here. There's no a limo pulls up, a giant limo and it's like dun dun, du duh, who's here? And they think it's an ex girlfriend and don't know.
Speaker 2: And didn't you write it? I was like, well, it's his sister. It looks just like him. It's clearly a sister.
Speaker 1: But even before, but we met his sister at the beginning of the episode, and now they're trying to trick us, like we're seeing her just from the back and it's just and she's already she's adorable, she's lovely.
Speaker 2: Season well, he starts out, tries to trick you, but he's like, this is the lady in my life. It's my sister, you guys. And so it's Taylor. And the thing is is like she's kind of she's she's lovely, she's a wonderful woman. I'm sure, but it's very boring. Nothing like juicy comes out of this. No, she has like she has a PowerPoint presentation now basically with like baby pictures, like what's sexier than wanting to see the guy you're about to make out with? As a two year old like the first later sure, like I'd love to see you as a kid, but not right away now when you're like getting your chemistry and your pheromones going. They've done up.
Speaker 1: They've done this better. First of First of all, when they did it that, when they did this exact thing, they did it with Charity and they had her brother. But it was so much better because he was sneaky and he was disguised.
Speaker 2: Remember he was pretending to be the bartender at the party.
Speaker 1: Yes, because Isaac, because we got some actual gossip that we got. We got a guy out of there. We had the guy that was kind of being disrespectful and saying he really wasn't there for the right reasons. Remember, And the brother goes and tells her yeah, and she gets rid of a guy over it. Also, everything she says is so boring.
Speaker 2: She's like, okay, you guys, but in all seriousness, my brother is here to find true love, but he is not here to get engaged. He wants it all. He wants to get engaged and have a soulmate. Good night. Like that's a big mic drop, and you're like, what did I just waste eight minutes on It's probably why I skipped ahead, because I probably was like what is this? And then I just kept going oh.
Speaker 1: And then when she she's like, yeah, guess what, guys, I'm gonna stick around at this party for what And then like you said, just to show pictures of him as a baby, like oh, and then the girls are like, oh, tell us about like his exes and she's like, yeah, he had an ex for a long time. Because he's very emotionally available.
Speaker 2: He loves and he loves hard. She goes, he loves hard. He loves so hard. I was so bored by that. And then she even says something I do not like. She's like, he has all the green flags and she's out, so we got every word in there.
Speaker 1: What if she was like, you, guys, the way he makes love is like so so slow, so tender.
Speaker 2: He puts on his own music, which I love obously. I helped produce that. We're like Billy and Phineas in every way. And yeah, I mean, I'm not saying it it's great just because I wrote it.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying the sex sex with him is great because I've had it. I'm saying that I just look, I'm gonna leave you with this. I've got intimate knowledge, like very intimate knowledge of the way he moves his hips when he I'm not saying with me, I'm let's just say I'm in the room.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't be gross. I'm just all you guys time. This is kind of a perfect time to talk about one of our other sponsors. I'm gonna say one of my favorite things ever we're talking about hips moving and whatnot, and that's Dame. We are working again with Dame. These are sex toys not just women really for whoever, Yeah, stick whatever wherever you want it. And uh, we are truly excited to be working with them again because they're got the best sex toys that they're kind.
Speaker 1: Are in the world. And they have some of the best things for librators we can call them vibrators, yes, vibrators for yes self pleasure. They have very good products.
Speaker 2: And some that you can use together, like the Eva, which is one that's really fun that you can use with your partner and that's really cool and there's different settings. I'm telling you, you have so much fun with these things and then get the new done. And not just vibrators. They have like condoms now ultrith thin latex condoms and they're easy to open. If you're trying to get that done fast, you understand what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: So let me tell you how to get it. Head to Dame dot com today and use code rows for twenty percent off your first order.
Speaker 2: Support our show by.
Speaker 1: Shopping Dame's innovative people tested products at Dame dot com and don't forget to use the code rose for twenty percent off.
Speaker 2: You guys are gonna want to do this. Also, New Year, New you. We've we're covering everything here, but we're working with Hers, right yep? Will you tell us about that? Yes?
Speaker 1: So, weight loss is like important to a lot of people, and Hers provides access to GLP one medications with personalized care to help you hit your goals. So if you want to transform yourself but you're like ugh, there's a lot of like red tape to get some of these personalized solutions, including the GLP one weekly injections, Hers is going to make it easy for you. After submitting an online intake form, a licensed medical provider will determine what plan is best for you. If prescribed, your program includes medication, ongoing care, and online support all at one low cost. Okay, weight loss plans are more affordable through Hers, with those injections starting at one sixty five a month with a twelve month plan paid up front. So start your initial free online visit today at four hers dot com rose Pricks that's f O R H E r S dot com slash rose pricks for your personalized weight loss treatment options for Hers dot com slash rose pricks. Hers weight Loss is not available everywhere. Compounded products are not FDA approved or verified for safety, effectiveness, or quality. Prescription required restrictions apply. Will GOVY and ozem FIC are not compounded. Actual price depends on products and plan purchased.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so that's just what we have to tell you know, that's just the small print. Ye. But yeah, you want to look into this weight loss stuff. Like, let's that's I mean, that's pretty much everything in this show. We got your mental health, we got your physical health, and we got your vijay. Everything's covered. We got you do it all now, okay, so now we Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she says the sisters like he loves hard blah blah blah, and she's out really quickly.
Speaker 2: Luckily, they didn't make us hang with that too long. Yeah, they really try to overdo this thing with the women. They're all before she even comes in. These women are And this is where I was worried that there's not gonna be a lot of drama because the women are like, oh my god, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: Right? It's you know, yeah, because I don't care really because all I wrote for her.
Speaker 2: Lydia comes over and she has journey questions. She's like, I know you're on your journey and you said that you're gonna do this on your journey. Journey, journey, journey, journey, journey, and I just said I don't think he's under her, and then I was wrong. Then she but the immediately okay, but like I'm confused because you say, like you want a baby, but like you drive a Ferrari. Would you know that?
Speaker 1: She was like you drive a Ferrari? Like she doesn't do with you complaining. She's like, yeah, like where's the baby gonna go? And he says, well, I also have like an Acura, which is like, okay, how many cars do you have?
Speaker 2: Basically c cute about that though, he was like, you know, go like a twenty nineteen a year. But he's like, stop, that's so gross. Where's the baby gonna go? Yeah? Down, yeah, And she goes this like he's kind of into her, and then she just goes I'm excited. I'm special. I'm excited. I just wrote breathy. I'm so exciting. He says this, though, he's.
Speaker 1: Like, you don't get told no ah lot huh, yeah, you're so beautiful.
Speaker 2: I was like, is she that Like she didn't do it for me. That's why I initially was like, he's not into her, but then he was. She just kind of talked him into it. She's fine, she's great, but she wasn't like amazing. I wasn't like, oh my god, she's the prettiest girl here. There's there are many that are prettier.
Speaker 1: So then I was like, is he being disingenuous when he says you're you're so beautiful?
Speaker 2: But I don't know, maybe a little bit so now just a big moment. Yeah. Yeah. He comes in with the first impression Rose and tries to make the biggest to do about it, which I guess it is a little different because not only do you get to secure your spot in the house, but you will get the first date. Isn't that hasn't they haven't They done that in the past, though they actually like this is the first time they've ever done this. They they do act.
Speaker 1: Like it's the first time they've ever done this, and it was not that exciting.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, well, here's what they did before.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they've ever said that the first impression roses the first one on one, but let's remember it was a few seasons ago they did that thing where they were like, and I'm trying to picture the girl got it. She ended up being kind of a villain or maybe, but they said that if you get the first impression rose, you can also block somebody from having a one on like steal.
Speaker 2: So yeah, da dumb. And then she threw it in the fire. Yes, I'm not gonna use that. It was so stupid. They tried something that was so stupid. This at least wasn't that. But I mean it should go without saying. I think the first impressed should get the first like.
Speaker 1: They really should, because otherwise, what is the first impression?
Speaker 2: Row?
Speaker 1: Well, I guess it's that you're safe on elimination night, but obviously you would be safe. You know what I'm saying, Like, it is kind of weird because you get.
Speaker 2: The rose.
Speaker 1: Obviously because he likes you so obviously he wouldn't be sending you home, so it doesn't so you should get the first one on one.
Speaker 2: Right, okay. So which brings us right into Alex and Linda the Lama. They go to have like a chat and she's so on right. She's so like, so you day trade, I'm a speech therapist. You day trade, I'm a speech I talked to you past like she was driving me crazy, but he liked it.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it's so funny because I wrote he thinks she's too much I can already tell, and no I was, but you.
Speaker 2: Were wrong, see I was. She's very and then she gives him up. Friend, she calms down a little for the French lesson not that much though.
Speaker 1: Also he she just talks, talks, talks, and then he tries to talk. He tries to say something and she interrupts. So he's like, okay, cool, like you can talk, and she's like no, no, no, go ahead, you could talk. Oh my god, like I'm interrupting you. So he tries again and again she's like huh. Well, I was just gonna.
Speaker 2: Say, like, oh girl, yeah, it's not working for me, but for some reason it works for him. I don't know. So you go back into the ladies are nervously combing their extensions.
Speaker 1: Well also they but then she gives the French lesson and the last thing is like basically in French. She tells them we can stop this French lesson if like we kiss. So they kiss, and then she's like, that's a French kiss. It's so it's so much. I don't know what my note is here. When we go back to the ladies, I just said Ella is worried. Champagne sparkles. I don't know what that means. What that means. We get a bunch of quick hits. Yeah, the Vicky Vicky Viva Las Vegas. Vicky sits with them and they make out that he sits with Zoe or Zoe. Oh, and I wrote, she's not like other girls. Oh, I thought for sure you were going to have a lot of notes about this. She's like, yeah, I'm not like other girls. Like growing up, I was like pretty much a nerd.
Speaker 2: Like just like science, like geeking out, like I want to dance I'm the one you go to. I just want to play VIDs lavids. And then so poor Savannah, I just kept writing like, oh girl, he does not care about that cake, the old natty, nasty old cake that you got there. And then she's like, tries to do is this where she tries to go out with the cake, like this is going to be the thing, And he's kissing Zoe and she's like, oh no, And I just wrote yeah, because you know, it's the Bachelor, so he's going to be kissing. He's not just sitting there waiting for your weird cake. He doesn't want that.
Speaker 1: Also, okay, this is just a side note I have that we need to discuss. But what is it like?
Speaker 2: I think that being a wedding.
Speaker 1: Planner is probably the least sexy job for a guy, right, It's just it feels like a weird, like you're over focused on weddings and men are not focused on weddings. I know very few men who give a fuck about the wedding itself.
Speaker 2: They want to get married.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying they don't, but they don't care that much about the wedding. And if they do, they're weird. If they're the kind of guy that's like, no, you need to run every detail of it.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: So I don't know why we have so many rom coms where the woman is like a wedding planner.
Speaker 2: I don't know which. It shouldn't be a thing. It's just bad. It's like somebody did it, and so everyone copy. It's like this where everyone's like a magazine writer and they all work in cubicles writing for a magazine, and it's either that or their wedding planner.
Speaker 1: It's the same, but the wedding planner is even worse. At least a magazine writer, you're a writer, which is kind of cool, but also they never pay this off. It was so weird. So they show Savannah coming in with the cake and you're like, oh my god, she's so shocked. Is the cake gonna fall? Is she going to try to interrupt? We go to commercial, we come back, he's with somebody else, He's with Natalie. It was an editing issue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was really weird. I noticed that too, And then then double anoid. He's talking to Natalie and she's she does the like one thing I know about me is like, I'm just like a genius who's fueled by I'm fueled by kids and making their lives better. That's is one thing I know about me. It's our least favorite thing. And he's like, okay, sold, Yes.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm getting my doctorate, but like most of the time, I'm just like in hospitals and I care about heads and I do make their lives better.
Speaker 2: But that's if there's two things you need to know about me, it's that I make kids' lives better and I'm ready for their journey. Yeah I'm ready. I'm ready for you.
Speaker 1: So okay, but I just want to come back to this editing issue for one second because I literally lost time because I ran it all the way back. I was like, maybe my my DVR did something weird and I skipped ahead because it so I went all the way back to the end when Savannah's coming out again, and then I watched through the commercials. I was like, I must have missed something, and no I didn't.
Speaker 2: I feel like you should text your friend and ask what happened with that. I'm not going to do that, okay, but okay, so then we have Rose. Now this is confusing. So my Rose, and she's not my number one pick I have like three We'll get to that. But I I love her, and I did not think he was into her at first. She's the one she brings in blindfolds and she's going to do like a ghost moment where they like make clay for no reason. She's like full on making a penis and if you notice that she's like making a big penis that she then turns into like a circle, like a little ring, right, And I'm like, oh, whatever, I just don't think this is it. But then I was shocked. He was like, all right, how about you keep your blindfold on and just turn to me because he wants to go in for a kiss, which seems nice, and I just, yeah, you go ahead.
Speaker 1: I was just going to say she had the most massive vocal fry.
Speaker 2: She's just like, I didn't notice that.
Speaker 1: Guys say they love me, but they're not really loving me. And I'm like super ready to be with a guy who like means what he says.
Speaker 2: I didn't notice that. I always you would think that, but I and I always noticed it, but I didn't in this case. I'm sure I will now go back. I'm not going back. That's gone forever. Because though I can't just absolutely, we have so many things to watch. Rose. Okay, So she's.
Speaker 1: He looks at the ring when when they take the blindfield off, and he's like and she's like, my ring is so big, and he's like, yeah, it's probably like an ankle monitor.
Speaker 2: He should have said it's like a cock ring. And then he's like, my cock ring, if you know what I mean, wink wink. But they laughed so hard, and I could totally see bonding over something like that, like really bad art or something that you've gone and you just think it's so funny. And I thought they were so cute together and I loved it. Yes, okay, So then Grant goes in the other room. They're all all the ladies are in there, getting all nervous, and he so awkwardly picks up the rose and they're like oooo and he's like, yeah, I got to give out this rose. Sorry, I just wrote out she like leaves. And were you surprised that it was Alex that gets the rose?
Speaker 1: I was very surprised, but so and when he's walking by the other women, mm our girl, well your girl, cause I don't really like her as much anymore. But Carolina is just like she's already being very bitchy. She thinks she should get the rose. She's annoyed, and then she's like, that's probably because I cried. No, it's probably because she likes somebody else better. Yeah, she's very self Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So so he gives it to I'm kind of shocked by that, but then I thought about it. Even though she kind of annoyed me, it is kind of cute that she brought a llama, Like, I didn't like that they made the lama stay there that long. But she's quirky and kind of fun and herself. And that's where he says. He's like, I what, that's what he likes about her. He's like, she's quirky, and she's she's smart, and she's beautiful, and she's she's quirky and goofy, and you know, he's kind of smitten. I like that he's smitten with a few, and I like, I'm with him on almost everybody. So okay, now it's time already for the rose ceremony.
Speaker 1: You think she just was so hyped up, Like he seems like he's got a much mellower personality.
Speaker 2: But maybe he likes that sometimes I'm hyped up, and I like a chill dude because I want the balance of the chill dude. If they're too chill, well they have to. I mean they're chill but also kind of angry, like not just chill, chill, like not chill perfectly like happy and healthy right chill.
Speaker 1: With like also with like addiction issues.
Speaker 2: Like picture, Like I was just gonna say, like picture like Charlie Sheen at the end of Garis Bueller, like that guy. I kind of like that guy, you know, And so I'm sort of the I'm the sister, like kind of do goody right erotic sister, and I like that guy and he's just like you're Jennifer Gray. Yes, for sure, I'll mark art and then for real and then that guy I remember there was like an artist. I went to performing arts high school and so I was a theater girl. We had four different things. You could be art, whatever, dance, music, theater. I was theater and I had crushes on all these like really chill, very high art dudes that kind of look like that and be like, hey man, you gotta slow down, girl. A lot of that and I'm like, yeah, I do, I know, I know so my point is opposite is a tract sometimes, right, that's all that to say. So, okay, Rose ceremony I have, don't get mad at me. I skipped a little ahead of he said a lot of shit, but I don't think he said a lot of shit. Yeah, like they come out blah blah blah. He's ready to find his wife. Okay, so should we just read who we get? Who we have?
Speaker 1: Yes? So well, I went like in order, Yeah, me too, So yeah, Lydia, I have lot Ladia having a hard.
Speaker 2: Time to you some of their names. It is Lydia, but he says them weird sometimes, So we're gonna have a hard time at the beginning because he says names a little off. Rose I got. Then he says Zoe, and I wrote, isn't her name Zoe? I think he has a little confus used Elle. Ella, Yeah, Ella, I need jersey a jersey. I was surprised she got called so early. Yeah, she's kind of she's just kind of I could see her blending in the middle though. She's very pretty. So he's like, let's just let's let's find out he's got a little Her name is Ali Joe, and I was thinking about Joe from Facts of Life. She's got a little bit of Nancy mckeann eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we can call her Joe and we'll call the other girl, Bob. Sure, we're joiced to wit, Natalie the hospital lady, Juliana, the Italian piano.
Speaker 2: Player, Vicky, Vicky Vegas, Vicky Vegas. Then your girl. M hmm.
Speaker 1: Now the next none I was like, was was that RIDICKI or somebody else? I had Beverly Now, okay, then it's Beverly. Yeah, but there might have been someone in between because I couldn't miss one.
Speaker 2: No, I was like, I can't.
Speaker 1: I got her confused, So that was Beverly even I'm changing it into my notes Bev. Then Bob, and I was like, why No, I was that. I wasn't surprised though she came in. She came in like a well hurricane, she's fine. Then Dina, who I was like, Now that's where I was like, oh no, God, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: So we knew, we did kind of know, but she's.
Speaker 1: Got such a strange vibe, I think for sure.
Speaker 2: Then we have Chloe, who I'm calling kloy because Chloe, I spell it the way I'm going to say it. Cloy, then Rebecca with a K, Rebecca with a lot of keys, and she she did not get hard. She hardly got any screen time. You got to know her not at all, but fine Sarah Fina right, and then uh is it.
Speaker 1: Alisha Alicia who I thought it was interesting because I was thinking maybe she would get the first impression Rose because she was the first kiss and they kind of bonded. I was surprised that she was so far down in the you know, the giving up roses order. Well, then we had the final Rose. And I have to say, as we've known in the past, it's very often a producer pick it's somebody they don't want to give it to.
Speaker 2: You could tell he's over it. He's not that excited, they'll say, if he's interviewed to I look sad because I'm sending all these other women home, and I have this No, he's sad because they made her, like, made him choose somebody he didn't want, right, and that was Parsa. And I'm standing by that. There's no way she's going to go so like far and it's just it's not I don't know why they do that. Let him pick who he wants. I think that they should. You know what, I would love to see you got twenty five people, right, they come on the show, and then he's like, honestly, I'm really only into five of them. I want to do it my way and send him all home and then just spend the entire time with these five that you actually really like. That's what I would like.
Speaker 1: But sometimes there's like a dark horse in there. Sometimes people come out from behind that. It's happened on many seasons where you're like, oh, I forgot about this person's even exists, and suddenly they're the top two. So I think you need that, yeah, a little But because if they only picked five that he seemed really into very early on, you're going to be like, oh, this person's a bitch, like he's not gonna write, and then it's going to be too obvious, so you gotta kind of bury it a little bit. But I think that usually even Night one, we know somebody who we don't like, and then they keep that person that not we don't like like is annoying, but it seems like they're going to be a problem. And I didn't like Parisa. We know he doesn't like her, but she's not going to be problematic. I don't think that's a good point. It's not just to keep it for the drama, like they just had to have, you know, for whatever.
Speaker 2: Which tells you that there might not be a lot of drama. They're better be I know, I told you I so want to be the bachelorette so that I could be like, Okay, I'd choose whatever two guys I like, and they'll be like that guy over there smoking and they're like, that's a PA. He's not a contestant on the show, and like, that's why I want that guy. That guy texting somebody another girl and they're like, again, that's a that's a producer on the show, right, He's not somebody with whom you can choose.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I was shocked to see who she sent. I mean who he sent. There was a couple of people like curly hair, basketball went home, right, I know, shocking. She's so cute. It's that's that was a crime. That was insane. Now you called Christina who went jewel she went home?
Speaker 1: And then my basketball player Janey.
Speaker 2: She's so cute, cute? Was she the one that they sent somebody there? Like she's saying goodbye and she's like, I love you guys like you love you. Literally met them like six hours ago. I love you, Mina, we love you all.
Speaker 1: Well, to be fair, it was probably twelve hours ago. That first night is a bitch. They're there all night long.
Speaker 2: I love you. Let's not throw around.
Speaker 1: Like Janey was really sad. She was very upset. And remember when she goes, I just did not think I was going to go home night one, like we have so much in common, but like, yeah, I know, but I just really really like her.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I'm sorry that your favorite went home. I am sorry to hear that. It sounds like you're pretty shaken up about it.
Speaker 1: So she went home with Kylie Highie went home surprising. We liked her from night one, from and from our uh you know, our cat roses.
Speaker 2: Then Linda. I was surprised he didn't choose lind But he's like, okay, and the he does not even really pay attention. Then he's like and Linda and they're like, yeah, that's the Lama and he's like, oh whatever, just keep her.
Speaker 1: And you know who Elvis was sent home was Nissi, who I loved from our castros I called she Okay, you know who Nissi is. Remember she's the one who is wearing the orange top and doing like a side sidday. Yes, and she has a beautiful smile.
Speaker 2: She was one of my tops. She's a peach Trician.
Speaker 1: Right, SAME's she she her fun facts where she wanted to be a spy and but then we also didn't like that her. One of her fun facts was she wants to be invited to the annual Kardashian Christmas party. And then Ridika was said she was the one who was insisting on all the Bollywood dancing.
Speaker 2: Like too much and would not and like literally would not stop, wouldn't let it stop. I'm fine to let all those people go.
Speaker 1: I mean I was surprised by Savannah, Savannah the wedding planner.
Speaker 2: She was sent home, thank god. And then Linda Linda Linda yes. And then Linda finally got to go to sleep, not like I put to sleep, but liked go and get nast.
Speaker 1: Then we had so we say goodbye to everybody. Then we had the deep teas mm hmmm. And it looks see see people had different opinions about this. I thought it looked kind of dramatic, but there weren't any the big drama. Okay, I'm gonna say this. This is not a spoiler. This is just like, this is not like any kind of reality Steve thing, which I don't know, haven't read. This is just sort of like an interview that Grant gave. So they in the tease, they make it seem like he really doesn't know who he's going to pick. At the end, he's like, there's two women and I'm just I love them both.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: And then Jesse's like, you got a pit man. You know, we got to We're on a production schedule. We got to break for lunch. If we don't break right now, the crew we goes into overtime and we can't have that. So you've got to pick. And and he's like, ah, he goes it's an hour. You got one hour, and he's like, I don't know. Well, later he does an interview and he says he did know who he wanted. He just was feeling really torn about having to break somebody's heart.
Speaker 2: Now do we.
Speaker 1: Think that he's doing damage control like after the fact, because now he did pick somebody, and it looks bad to the person who he picked to be like, yeah, I just could have flipped a coin.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I'm saying. I think he's telling the truth on that one. I'm gonna say he's being earnest. Either way, I mean probably we'll never really know, but like, either way, it's reasonable that he just was like, I really don't know. I haven't had enough time with these ladies. Whichever one I like them both, I can't decide. Or I knew what I wanted but didn't. Yeah, I think either way he's forgiven.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna remind you of something you may have forgotten about, but we loved. Remember when Jerry O'Connell's brother, Charlie O'Connell was the Bachelor, or we never talk about this that much because I think that it was going against all things the whole culture of the Bachelor. Charlie O'Connell was so freakin funny on his season, and I do believe that he got sober at so point and then got Jerry sober, like I liked him for so many reasons. I mean, this was way later, and he was really funny during his season, and I'm getting I'm getting to why I bring him up. But during his season He had this one girl who seemed very kind of diva ish and they were sitting at a table and she had her per and he goes, are you just going to have your.
Speaker 2: Purse there or something? Remember?
Speaker 1: Oh you got your purse and she's like yeah, and then he goes, oh, so then she like puts on He's like, with your sunglasses and your purse. Like it was just really funny. It was very sarcastic. Well, end of his season, he picks both he has like a top two and he's like, yeah, I just want to date both of you guys. See how it goes.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that? Yes? Kind of? And I appreciate it. I get it. It makes sense.
Speaker 1: It is normal and then a healthy way to be dating the one it was this little blonde girl, I think her name was Sarah. He ends up with her like later he guess he breaks up with the other girl and dates her for any They dated for like a while, h but they never got engaged.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I like that though, you know that I'd like to rex like re not edit, but I just want to reimagine the whole show so that it's like shit that people actually do, right. I think it'd be fun if there was a thing where it's like I don't really like this girl anymore, but she's still in the house and he just full on ghosts her. It's like I was talking to him and he's just not even talking back, like I'm not even there, Like do what real people do? People like that shit? Right? Exactly? All right, guys, all right.
Speaker 1: Well it's been it's been real spending time with you, guys, and we will be back tomorrow. Yeah for real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: That's right, And if you didn't, if you came in on the second one, you want to listen to the first part because we really break down a lot of stuff there too. On The Bachelor. We're happy to be back.
Speaker 1: And all of our shouts for the week are on part one, so if you're if you miss that, go back and listen for everyone.
Speaker 2: Thank you are our little part.
Speaker 1: Good day, and this week on our Patreon. Okay, we're going to be doing our predictions. We're going to come up We're each going to come up with our top four and a prediction for who's going to win. The whole thing will probably be totally wrong, but we've been right in the past.
Speaker 2: In case have we Yeah, we have m oh yeah, you love Devin. You knew he was gonna I mean, I still do. I mean nothing. I called Kelsey, don't for let's not forget. I called Kelsey, you did, and I called Grant. I was wrong about him winning, but I was right about him winning, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you were right about him being in the top. We have called, correctly called some of the top people. But anyway, let's not pow our souls on the back too much. We'll see what happens this year. Yeah, it's gonna be a little surprising. Yeah, okay, thank you guys, Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Bye bye bye,