Speaker 1: One O one point three kd w BA. It's Fallin and Cole.
Speaker 2: I don't know what if we're going to say anything that hasn't already been said yet. But it's only fair that we had one of the members.
Speaker 1: Who did get well.
Speaker 2: I don't want to spoil anything spoilers for Love is Blind. We had one of the cast members on our show Friday.
Speaker 3: We did, and there were and he was featured.
Speaker 2: A decent not not as much as I thought in the first six episode.
Speaker 3: I think there's more to come.
Speaker 1: Though, Oh, there's definitely more to come.
Speaker 2: But okay, overall first six episodes set in the Twin Cities of Love Is Blind.
Speaker 1: Could what are your thoughts?
Speaker 4: I think, dude, fast forward, you got the pods love, I love the episodes.
Speaker 3: I love the pond.
Speaker 4: Pods makes sense, But dude, six hour long episodes, that's like too much, Jude, six hours of podd It's crazy.
Speaker 2: And they also they started off the season saying we've we brought in more people than ever, like thirty two people.
Speaker 4: Where were they? I thought there were like seven?
Speaker 2: Because they narrow it down, I think they now this is not abnormal. In the years past, there are people that get engaged, I think maybe even get married.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't feature them at all.
Speaker 2: I can tell, and I assume it's because they're let's be honest, I assume it's because they're boring, you know, and they need some drama.
Speaker 4: Bit I we got two episodes in and then we just fast forward to the engagements. That's what we did.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fair. Well to a degree.
Speaker 4: We saw like if tears that we saw like tears popping up. We were like, okay, hit play, what's going on? Boom, okay skip.
Speaker 2: So when it gets to the end of the show every season for Love is Blind, where it's building up to the wedding, I always fast forward through the whole episode of them getting ready with their friends and families doing their stupid testimonials, and I fast forward right to the altar because I don't care.
Speaker 1: But I did keep this.
Speaker 2: Because sometimes in the pods you'll get like crazy moments from people. The craziest thing is there were like two love triangles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I know which ones and those and.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to do spoilers, but I thought those were good. They created a little bit of drama.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those were all right, and then well what's the best is when everyone is revealed and then they all go on vacation together and they're.
Speaker 1: Like get to know they're two separates.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they're like, dude, I see the guy I didn't choose actually super hot.
Speaker 2: Well that's only if they make it to the vacation. But when they come back home they get to see everyone.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But when you go on vacation, you get alcohol involved.
Speaker 1: Also, you immediately things start crumbling immediately, Yeah, they do.
Speaker 2: Because the people who weren't physically into each other, they're like, did I mention him waiting till marriage?
Speaker 1: They're like, what if some.
Speaker 3: Want to hook up with me, I don't want you to hug me.
Speaker 2: Actually, but Ben, who was on our show, I believe he become He was very I think he was portrayed nice in this first six episodes.
Speaker 1: I think in upcoming ones.
Speaker 3: I thought he was having it out with his mother in law.
Speaker 1: The previews, it could shift a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah. One of the previews, mother in law was like, dude, I don't know red flags.
Speaker 1: He said he would come back on our show.
Speaker 4: I would love that.
Speaker 2: I also will say this we did. I did because some people were texting and during the show when Ben was on, and they're like, did you ask him about this? I did not, But apparently this is a rumor and people are posting people are posting it online.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: They said that he would hook up with girls and leave a business card of his his YouTube page.
Speaker 1: Nice and people are shining.
Speaker 2: In videos the card, the YouTube business card.
Speaker 4: Okay? Was it just to be cheeky like little silly goose or was it like, I don't know, it's kind don't know, it's card kind of funny, like hey, dude, great and I also check out my YouTube like subscribe dude.
Speaker 1: If I got up and that was left, I would be so small. I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you watched it, what did you think you can text in five three nine two one KTEWB one the first couple that got engaged.
Speaker 1: Not gonna give anything away.
Speaker 2: They seem like the most wholesome and he is the most He was the strongest Minnesota accent.
Speaker 1: I was actually like, okay.
Speaker 3: You're talking about to do with the long hair.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: I was worried that it was gonna be such strong Minnesota accents that people across the country were gonna make fun of it, and I didn't want that to happen.
Speaker 1: I didn't think they were that bad.
Speaker 3: Now, this guy had a pretty bad he.
Speaker 2: Did, he did, but the other people I didn't think those were that strong. But then my friend rave and she goes, oh, you guys have been there too long. She's like, let me tell you with someone who's in LA now you can definitely hear. I was like, oh, maybe I didn't think they were that bad.
Speaker 4: We're flying. They hate it, that's all it is.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, to play it all right. That is our quick take on Love is Blind. We'll keep you updated throughout this upcoming seasons. Yes, balin and it's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh one point.
Speaker 4: Three kt W me, what issue is your Your place of employment just wants so much out of you. They just want you to be on time and sometimes that's unacceptable. You can't make it happen.
Speaker 1: Well, yes and no, there are.
Speaker 2: There are obviously circumstances that can happen. But there I mean, for instance, our job really really, what would there would be a really interesting excuse for your I to be late at two pm?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well, this dude, Gregory, OK, he's had a couple of problems at work, okay, showing up late left and right, and he tells them, listen, don't fire me. I'm not gonna make the mistake in I'm gonna be on time. But he accidentally locked his keys in his car, so instead of calling his boss to let him know he'd be late yet again, he stole a city bus idling nearby.
Speaker 1: Because this person puts so much pressure on.
Speaker 4: Him, all because of the boss. Okay, so here's what happened. He was at a gas station, locked his keys in the car. The bus was parked at the same gas station. No one was in at the driver left it running. Sounds like their problem a little bit, don't be running while they went in to buy something, So Gregory hopped in and took off. Unfortunately, there's a GPS tracker in city buses.
Speaker 1: Cane, did you answer this? Were there people on this bus?
Speaker 5: And there? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, No, nobody was on the bus, but the cops pulled them over on the highway eight minutes later, so he only.
Speaker 1: Got eight minutes away.
Speaker 4: Dude, Well, I mean when you take a city bus that has a GPS and it you're probably.
Speaker 2: Know every city bus I've seen haul and ask and if you're in their way into your.
Speaker 1: Deathbed, they ain't got time to stop for you on your bicycle, you in your car?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you know you know what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: If I'm the bus driver and I go out and the bus is gone and it's my problem cause I left it running, I'm gonna wait a minute and try to think of an excuse.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna call it right away and be like, hey, yeah, so somebody stole the bus. I was driving the keys in it.
Speaker 2: You do get like a probably a longer break, which is nice.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you can just chill eat the skittles.
Speaker 4: You just went inside to buy down some diet mountain dew whatever.
Speaker 2: You would be the most I'm healthy bus driver that ever. You just describe your quick snack is a mountain way? Do you say diet mountain dewke? Apologies, she hadn't.
Speaker 6: Really, you're cutting back on the cows when you're popping your skittles.
Speaker 4: Well, your caggy's pockets already pull the skittles.
Speaker 3: You gotta have a little diet, you know.
Speaker 1: Can I ask are the skittles in a container. Are they just raw dog in your pocket?
Speaker 4: And the right one you got regular, left pocket you got the sour.
Speaker 1: But they're not in a package. There's raw dog in your pocket.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, And I'm gonna be honest, if you put sour skittles in die Mountain, dude, taste kind of awesome.
Speaker 3: Just saying, I don't why do you know that? This isn't about me?
Speaker 4: This is about the guy who stole the bus. Don't don't be stealing busses.
Speaker 2: Fine, but I also maybe would say, stop dropping sour skittles and you're d m D just a hot tip on mdal do that.
Speaker 5: Dude, w B.
Speaker 2: I am so ready for the new Selena Gomez music. She's and teasing it. She just posted another song on her Instagram stories. Sounds like it's gonna be a banger, it is all I'm saying. Sounds so good. I'm ready for it. And the funny thing is Selena Gomez she doesn't even have to do music anymore, but she's like, you know, I'm a billionaire. I don't have to do music anymore. I'm now, you know, up for oscars. Basically she wasn't but she could have been up for an oscar. Are movies doing very well? Guess what she's like, you know what, I'm marrying an amazing producer.
Speaker 1: Why not dabble?
Speaker 4: Why one of you, especially you got nothing else to do? You're just chilling counting your money.
Speaker 2: I think she has lots to do. Actually I would argue she has way more than you and I to do. But she's like, you know what, why not drop a little bit of that cash I'm working so hard for? Dropped thirty five million with her fiance. They did on a new Beverly Hills mansion where they planned to raise a family.
Speaker 4: How expensive is it seven bedrooms for the for the upkeep? Like, if you got someone like, I don't know, just going around cleaning your house, I don't know. I guess it also doesn't matter when you're a building.
Speaker 1: It depends on the square footage of the house.
Speaker 2: If you've ever had anyone come to your house and quote you to clean your house, it depends on the square footage of your house.
Speaker 4: So if you're like a normal house doing like five hundred bucks each time, I.
Speaker 2: Think that's that's a Really what do you mean by normal house? What do you think is a normal square footage of a house. Okay, then no, I would say it would be a lot cheaper than that, right, I think that would probably be. I mean, every person's price range is different.
Speaker 4: You're something I'm deep cleaning when I could just be paying somebody else to do it for like two hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Yes, dude.
Speaker 2: And also, I wish your wife was listening right now when you just said so I'm deep cleaning, because I'm gonna guess you're not known.
Speaker 3: I have to hear about deep cleaning.
Speaker 1: There you go, There you go.
Speaker 2: Also, did you know that Selena's mom is the one that introduced them? Now, she wasn't only trying to set them up for dating necessarily, but she said Ben he said, because they did a joint interview together. He said, we had music come out in twenty thirteen or something. Her mom actually set up the meeting between the two of us.
Speaker 4: How does that work?
Speaker 2: I think maybe her mom was like her manager or something at the time, and she's trying to get more into music because she was wrapping up Wizards of Waverly Place. She said when she met him, we got in the studio to work on a song, and we just talked. And that's how easy it was for me. She said, I liked him before he liked me, so nice. That is very nice. They had the SNL reunion this weekend. Did you watch any of it?
Speaker 3: I saw a bunch of clips, me too.
Speaker 2: I watched like a couple of dashes of it live on Sunday night. But then I was really excited for the new season of White Lotus, so we flipped over to that instead. But there are a lot of ex's potentially writing into each other, Scarlet Johnson and Ryan Reynolds with the Coop Broth there, Pete Davidson and Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 1: It's craziness. But I did think the skits were really well done. To think about how.
Speaker 2: Much work had to go into coordinating costumes, sets, Q cards, the actors, I can't imagine.
Speaker 1: And it was a huge success for them.
Speaker 2: It was the biggest audience NBC and Peacock has had from a primetime entertainment show since COVID, so in like five five years, with fifteen million viewers checking it Outikes, Yeah, I crazy, And.
Speaker 1: Just if you're like, what's it usually get you?
Speaker 2: Usual SNL episodes attract fewer than five million.
Speaker 4: I did see Ryan Reynolds get a little shout out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: During they did that, Tina f and Amy Poehler did like a Q and a you know, quote unquote Q and A with the audience where they were just talking to celebrities. Is very funny, and Ryan Reynolds stands up and they're like, Ryan, how are you a good Why what have you heard? And then they laughed like nothing, nothing, buddy, nothing.
Speaker 5: Ha ha.
Speaker 2: It was very funny and it was probably the classiest way to handle the elephant in the room because that was the first time Blake and Ryan have done like an event together since everything's been coming out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which, oh my god, what were those conversations like behind the scenes, Like, I hope you guys are okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe yeah, you probably just ignore it. That's your pop culture men. It brought to you by Ovo Lasic and Lens call us.
Speaker 4: Well we are talked, okay. Have you ever stolen food at work?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I mean no, Wait was that a question for me?
Speaker 3: What about your heat? Is your heat working or is it not? What are you at me?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna need to find a hotel?
Speaker 4: You on the brink of quitting your job, not me. One to one point three kd up with the bos found and colts. Anybody listening who if.
Speaker 2: You fit any of those categories, you'd call six ' five to one nine eight nine kd WB.
Speaker 3: Anyone who stole food at work?
Speaker 1: Dude, what do you mean by stole food?
Speaker 4: I mean when I worked a subway allegedly, I'll go that. Yeah, I mean I would go to the back freezer. I would tear open one of those cookie things. I'm gonna seet rock cookie dough.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think.
Speaker 2: I've never worked in like a in the service industry with food or anything, so that would never have been an option for me. I was trying to think if when I was poor and had I maybe I did swipe a couple of paper paper toilet paper rolls from work.
Speaker 1: Back in the day in Indiana. But I'm trying to think about it.
Speaker 2: I don't think there was ever anything good in the fridge, even if I was starving to take so I don't think I've ever stolen food at work.
Speaker 4: WHOA look at you.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe I've taken a drink out of the fridge. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Do That's the best thing about working at a restaurant or like a fast food place. You just dode food left him right.
Speaker 2: I would I could never work in a fast food place. I would gain a thousand pounds.
Speaker 4: You're like eating a mc chicken while taking an order. They're like, do they look down on that? Maybe? Probably they shouldn't, actually, because you're just telling people it's delicious, That's all it is. Anybody listening who has heat that isn't working at the moment, what broke? Why is it broken?
Speaker 2: I keep thinking mine's going to because she's working overtime right now.
Speaker 1: This is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: And anybody listening who is on the brink of quitting your job, Like you're.
Speaker 2: Just like there's something like when Colt comes up with these because we take turns, I always feel like he's usually soliciting for like a side hustle, but now I think he's trying to get like find out what your tactic for quitting your job, which has me concerned.
Speaker 4: Just have this one friend that's like always in my ear about what bread. No, he's always in my ear about like do I just hate where I work?
Speaker 3: Whatever? He never pulls he'll never pulls the trigger.
Speaker 1: And he never timeline of like how long until he quits?
Speaker 4: Guy's like do I'm not gonna last this quarter? And I'm like what And I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, all right, have you been to the any of these your category?
Speaker 2: Six five one nine eight nine KATWB anyone listening who stole food to work their heat isn't working and they're on the brink of quitting their.
Speaker 4: Job six five one nine eight nine KWEDB go.
Speaker 2: Go go go one on one point three KTWB what's balon and colt?
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who stole food to work?
Speaker 2: Your heat isn't working or you're on the brink of quitting your job. We want to hear from you. Can call, you can text in. So you stole food from work?
Speaker 1: Right? Oh too, totally.
Speaker 5: I worked at a nursing home and we all it's a leftover food after we serve the residence.
Speaker 6: I had a who did, like, never bought his own food.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Okay, first, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: At first, this is going in a bad direction, like you were stealing food from the residence.
Speaker 1: But now now I understand. Okay, so I.
Speaker 2: Feel a lot better knowing that's kind of like if you work at a school at the end of the day in the cafeteria, you bring home some pizzas.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 4: Now, what's the best meal on a nursing home facility? What what's the best meal at that nursing home facility? What was you like your go to?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, man, it wasn't the best food.
Speaker 8: It's very unmemorable.
Speaker 7: I haven't like five years.
Speaker 4: But it's up yell.
Speaker 1: Reviews are in not the best food? Okay, got it?
Speaker 3: Well, thanks for calling.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you, thank you. Hi.
Speaker 1: Which category do you call into old food? All right?
Speaker 4: Where was it?
Speaker 1: What were we stealing?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 7: So I used to man, Yes, there was a night of some light drinking and I had teeth to the place. So we decided to stop in there, and I cranked on the ovens and cranked on the fryers.
Speaker 4: And you know what, I can't even blame you, because this is why you would never be able to trust me with the keys to a pizza hut. I'd be in and out of that blaze like crazy.
Speaker 1: Pizza hut to me is nostalgia.
Speaker 2: I used to do the book itt in school, Like read enough books. I just get a personal pant pizza.
Speaker 3: Oh just heaven, dude, nobody out Pizza's hut.
Speaker 7: Ever, it was great.
Speaker 6: I had to share my story.
Speaker 2: Thank you for doing so, have a good one. Hi, which category you fall into.
Speaker 9: On the brink of quitting my job?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yes, you've had it. What's going on? What's causing all the issues?
Speaker 9: Okay, So this is kind of a story that happened like a week ago, and actually did quit my job.
Speaker 4: What happened.
Speaker 9: I had a family emergency and my boss wouldn't let me leave for work, and she tried looking at my phone to see if I was telling the truth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't go through someone's phone. That's just I mean, do you now I'm not accusing you of anything. Your boss sounds crazy? Do you like call in normally or no?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: See, that's what I don't get.
Speaker 3: Where do you work?
Speaker 4: I mean like not where, but like what which type of industry? Okay?
Speaker 1: So it's a grocery store?
Speaker 4: Yeah. I feel like that's not like a life or desk situation. I feel that they should have just let you let you go.
Speaker 9: I know I did quit my job over it, though. I handed her posted note with my my resignation.
Speaker 2: Nice solid Yeah, yeah, I love it. You know what, you'll find something else. It's crazy that if you I get it, if you abuse things like if you call in all the time, you're late all the time.
Speaker 1: I totally get that.
Speaker 2: I know that a lot of places are struggling to find people to work they can rely on.
Speaker 1: But people have lives and.
Speaker 2: If they have an emergency or they're sick, you gotta let them take a day off.
Speaker 4: Especially if it's those place like that where you probably didn't have sick days or like PTR or whatever that you could take off anyways.
Speaker 9: So yeah, no, I haven't agree. If it was someone who maybe wasn't coming to work all the time, i'n'tder Yeah, not so understanding about it, but I worked there for five years.
Speaker 2: Day Yang.
Speaker 3: Well, if you're looking for a position, we need an assistant.
Speaker 1: Now pay zero.
Speaker 4: We don't have any money. But you can listen to Sabrain and Carpenter a lot.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Okay, we'll get back to us.
Speaker 3: That's one.
Speaker 4: One. Three Katie w w with Found and Colts. Are you trying to fat me up? Are you trying to You're getting in my way of getting in.
Speaker 2: Shape, and I the one thing I'm getting in the way of is you on the vending machine, because dude, you you you keep the vending machine guy here in business. You liar the amount of diet Mountain dews, trail mix and flame and hot cheetahs, which congrats.
Speaker 1: On on sprinkling in the trail.
Speaker 6: Mix as if it's healthy compared to the flamin hot cheetahs.
Speaker 3: How do you get nuts and raisins.
Speaker 1: And a ton of eminems, Well.
Speaker 4: Those are just minorty two.
Speaker 3: I'm in here now.
Speaker 1: Raisins like that.
Speaker 2: Who says who emphasizes the ends raisin?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: One says raisins like that.
Speaker 4: This is all I know. I know.
Speaker 3: I came into work today. I'm gonna diet, strict diet.
Speaker 1: Dude, You've said that every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because every.
Speaker 4: Day I come in here on a strict diet up until two pm and then you ruin it.
Speaker 6: I haven't I have a single than ruin your diet until today.
Speaker 4: I get in the morning, boom, Fifty push ups took me ten minutes. Then I did a couple.
Speaker 3: Jump squads, k okay bike into.
Speaker 4: Work, negative bike, so cold shivering bike, basically a cold plunge. And then I'm like, dude, I'm so healthy, I can feel my blood pressure is just lowering by the second, and then all of a sudden, I look over You're like, hey, I got.
Speaker 3: Some cake for you. I think you baked the cake.
Speaker 4: So I want to get abs so I don't go viral on TikTok.
Speaker 3: That's what I think it is.
Speaker 1: Why on earth would I want you to be bad? I don't know, don't doesn't even makes sense.
Speaker 4: You tell me, I get help.
Speaker 2: One on one point three KDWB with Fallon and Cult. I think I want to say I saw something like this a few years ago, but then I forgot about it and it came back on my feet and I was like, oh, this is funny. I sent it over to Colt and I was like, well, let's do this on the show. And you're like absolutely. So the scenario is your partner has been kidnapped and is being held in a location thirty minutes away.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I know it's awful. First of all, why yeah, I would to have so many questions and be like, what are they wearing? Who took you? Where were you? What do they smell? Like?
Speaker 1: Hold on, you're asking your partner this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm there on the phone. I'd be like, dude, what's he the assailant?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen any former? They don't let you have a full conversation. All that they ever let you do is like they might let them say a word, so you know they're really kidnapped.
Speaker 4: Okay, So any context I know they're the kidnapper is still in the vicinity. So I got to be like my I'm going there to extract my wife and maybe possibly have to be eat somebody up.
Speaker 2: Sure you're driving to rescue them, it's a warm night, your windows are down. The question is do you listen to music on the drive there?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: Or no? I mean I feel like you have to listen to some music. What do you What do you do in a locker room before a big game boom listen to music? What do you do while you're running? Crazy example, what do you do when you're running listen to music? Do that?
Speaker 1: You got to give me something I can work with here?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: What do you What kind of activities do you do?
Speaker 1: I watch TV?
Speaker 3: When you're watching tvo to eat?
Speaker 4: What do you listen to? Are you just sitting on your couch looking at a wall?
Speaker 2: I mean I'm usually watching instagrammes Okay, I'm not helping this, So what do you so?
Speaker 1: What's your scenario set us up for? Let's hear, let's do it.
Speaker 4: So I'm I'm hauling, dude, I'm flying windows down and to really get in the zone and really like feel like, okay, I'm gonna save my wife.
Speaker 3: Definitely makes me.
Speaker 4: Okay, Threefold one song slaps Okay. Secondly, why am I going to get BBG? Why am I going to get baby Girl?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because obviously she makes me. And then last Monoali's song slap.
Speaker 1: That was your first one? Yeah, your first one song flap.
Speaker 4: I'm hauling so quick. Okay, Anyways, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: If I was kidnapped and Jake.
Speaker 2: Rolled up and I heard Cyclone claiming, I'd be like what in that heud?
Speaker 4: You're a mumble like you just slowly come into lake.
Speaker 1: You can't even hear where.
Speaker 6: It's going from the building because he's blaring Cyclone with his lame soups. He just putting the bag rock. We don't have time for minding. It doesn't matter, it doesn't even matter.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to top cycle out. Okay, fine, this is what I was gonna choose.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait, so you are listening to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna I was gonna something similar.
Speaker 7: Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I gotta do something to get me revd.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely Ellen and Cold.
Speaker 1: Today's trending with Felon and Cold on one.
Speaker 2: On one Katie w B all right, obviously a big story. Love is Blind premiered this weekend. Cold and I beinged all six episodes. We're sick, but we did it, and it was we both agreed, too much time in the pods. Six episodes, highly unnecessary.
Speaker 3: Six episodes. I actually did. I mean I I skimmed.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 3: I was a little skimmer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I've always said that about you, little skim boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all been.
Speaker 2: Obviously, big crazy story this weekend. The Delta plane for Minneapolis crashes on the landing in Toronto and they say that twenty one of the seventy six passengers on the plane were hospitalized. Yeah, nineteen have been really east all passengers and four crew members survived. But man, is that scary? And here's my question, is this just being overly spotlight like in the spotlight now, because it's what like the news.
Speaker 1: Does any time it's like a plane situation, worse.
Speaker 4: At the time there's a plane situation, you always hear about it, so I think, dude, it's just happening left and right. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, makes it.
Speaker 2: It makes you like before I was never like a person who was scared to fly. It was kind of like eh, But now I'm like, Okay, maybe I should be worried.
Speaker 4: With that being said, though, even though it seems like it's happening a lot, imagine all the flights that happen every single day.
Speaker 2: True, the yeah percentage is low, but you still don't still too high.
Speaker 1: Anything above zero percent too high.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is weird, though I don't know it's was the plane landed because it was like seventy mile hour winds, I know that, but it was landed right and then it just flipped.
Speaker 2: They experienced a hard landing that caused the rear landing gear to buckle on the right with the right wing sheard is as off as it came to contact with the ground, So that's what basically caused it. They have other angles the videos out now that you can check out. This is interesting. I this is not surprising to me at all. Men go in for plastic surgery, just like women do, but most people focus on women's plastic surgery. The new one, especially in New York City. They're seeing men come in interested in their lower region filler.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about their legs. I'm talking about they're junk.
Speaker 2: They're typically professional men in their thirties, forties and fifties. They can get a thicker area, a larger area called the scrow fill scrow I don't know, dealer's choice, or just to be more of a shower than a grower.
Speaker 1: They have show talks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now keep in mind, you know, Colt and I were talking about the Sarili's like, why would God do that? And I'm like, because like men in their first of all men thirty forties, fifties, they're just as insecure.
Speaker 3: I mean, you just got to live with what. I mean, you've been living with it for so long.
Speaker 1: L doesn't mean you're not insecure.
Speaker 2: A lot of people, if they're in their thirty to forty fifties, they maybe they're getting divorced. They're back in the dating game again. They've never done dating apps before. We got to send pictures. Now what's going on?
Speaker 3: And that when do you be nervous a little bit. I mean, what happens.
Speaker 4: It's just like a little too much talks and it's just.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know the answer that because it's obviously very different region than like breast implants. But I'm like women have been putting saline in the boobies for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they wouldn't do it if it was souper dangerous.
Speaker 4: Oh maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's great, yo.
Speaker 1: Well I'm just saying they're going to New York.
Speaker 2: They're not going to like a different country with different health standards that like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But that is your trending.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 1: We are going to come back. We have your after.
Speaker 2: School pop quiz, your chance to win Disney on Ice tickets, but first your keyword to win one thousand dollars one point three Katie, Here we go. Disney on Ice is coming to town Falon and cult on one oh one point three, katiewb I have secured my tickets. Yeah, my daughter Olive loves Disney on Ice.
Speaker 4: It would have been sweet if you send me a little text, Hey, you trying to go?
Speaker 2: So the Disney of Ice is coming to Target Center February twenty eight through March second. We uh we have you know all the info available and you can grab your tickets at targetcenter dot com slash events. But right now we have a pair of tickets so you can take your kid just by playing our afterschool pop quiz six ' five.
Speaker 1: One nine, eight nine KATIEWB.
Speaker 2: You're gonna answer some trivia and whoever gets the most correct wins.
Speaker 1: Hi. What's your name?
Speaker 2: Chelsea?
Speaker 1: Chelsea? All right, let's get your competitor. Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 7: Tammy?
Speaker 1: Tammy? Yeah, all right, Tammy and Chelsea. You're playing today.
Speaker 2: If you know the answer of the trivia question, chime in with your name to answer, and whoever gets the most correct out of three ends?
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Question one?
Speaker 2: What do bees collect from flowers to make honey? Yes, Chelsea, not pollen, Hammy Collen.
Speaker 1: No, Tammy, Chelsea. Guests Pallen and got it wrong. So it's it's.
Speaker 2: Nectar apparently, I mean yeah, I thought was part of it. They Well, they do collect pollen, I know that much. Question number two, what part of the plant absorbs water from soil?
Speaker 1: So yes, Chelsea, the root is correct, Chelsea.
Speaker 2: Question number three. What is the tallest animal in the world? I think it was Chelsea. Yeah, Chelsea, giraffe is correct. Oh my, Tammy, Tammy, you were so close on that one. We're going to be doing these every day this week, so Phil free to Collin. But guess what, Chelsea, You're going to Disney on ice.
Speaker 1: Congratulations. Woo yes, uh now cold you went to Disney on ice last time?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: It was sick.
Speaker 2: It was so when they go up and the partners are spinning and they're just holding onto a ribbon.
Speaker 1: Scary moment in my life and I'm not even doing it.
Speaker 3: So stressful, was so awesome at the same time.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, we're gonna come back with Histo really, Histo really.
Speaker 1: Here hear a new segment on the Falinin cult show gam around Histor.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 2: This is where we share a little fun fact we found about history. Here's a fun fact. I had eight am history in college. Ballin didn't retain all.
Speaker 4: They don't they teach you the boring stuff too, you know, they don't. They don't do the deep cuts. This is what this is.
Speaker 1: You know, when you're older, you're like, well, well, I wish I was learning about this. Noe because I would care.
Speaker 2: It didn't care when I was a kid, I don't know the to be still going to an eight am class and being able to pay attention pretty low.
Speaker 1: But I saw this one and it was like made me laugh.
Speaker 2: On March eleventh, eight eighty nine, You heard that right, eight eighty nine, a twenty two year old Japanese emperor wrote in his diary about his new black cat.
Speaker 3: Awes, we were loving cats all the way back then.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the diary entry.
Speaker 2: Okay, taking a moment of my free time, I wish to express my joy of the cat. It arrived by boat as a gift to the late emperor, received from the hands of Minamoto no Kuwahi.
Speaker 3: Okay, sounds important, poring character.
Speaker 1: Yes, the color of the fur is peerless.
Speaker 2: None could find the words to describe it, although one said it was reminiscent of the deepest ink. It has an air about it similar to kano. Its length is five son and its height is six son. Now I don't know the measurement.
Speaker 1: Deal there.
Speaker 4: It sounds if I know the sun on his big five sons.
Speaker 1: Hold on, we got more neats coming in hot.
Speaker 2: I have fixed a bow about its neck. But it did not remain for long. In rebellion, it narrows its eyes and extends its needles have always When it lies down, it curls in like a circle, like a circle.
Speaker 1: Like a coin.
Speaker 2: You cannot see its feet. It's as if it were a circular disc.
Speaker 4: Now I know exactly what he's talking about. So cute.
Speaker 2: When it stands a cry, expresses profound loneliness, like a black dragon floating above the clouds. Right, that's sad by nature. It likes to stalk birds. It lowers its head and works its tail. It can extend its spine to raise its height by at least two sun sun measurements.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going wrapping it up.
Speaker 2: Its color allows it to disappear at night. I am convinced it is superior to all other cats.
Speaker 4: Now, the way he talks about his cat, I don't think have changed much since eighteen eighty nine.
Speaker 2: It wasn't eighteen eighty nine eighty nine.
Speaker 4: Cat's a been allur for so long.
Speaker 1: That's number one. Number two? Why do we talk and write like we do now? No cat? That cat was? Do you hear how poetic this Japanese emperor was?
Speaker 3: Cat lapping up birds like a whole snack.
Speaker 1: How would we measure it now? Instead of houses to.
Speaker 3: Writing is all they had to do back then. Now I got tiktoks.
Speaker 1: He was an emperor, he was out sword and sad.
Speaker 3: He was delegating. Yet everybody doing work, fair.
Speaker 1: Fair baby?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: That is histor really found and colts to die at coke chat throwing.
Speaker 4: Okay, I was thinking about this, and you know me, I'm a little crazy. I'm a little out there sometimes. No, I mean, no, you are. Do you ever think about how not often we come into the studio to do a show. Now, I don't want to get too serious. Is it even real?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Trust me, I'm not worried about this being serious. Now that you've completed that sentence.
Speaker 3: You know, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 4: We come in here, we talk about stuff.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: So we're talking into a microphone and it's just going out in the speakers somehow. That doesn't make any sense. Or it's coming out of the phone on the iHeartRadio app. That doesn't make sense either. Okay, is anybody even listening right now?
Speaker 1: Yes, at least one person.
Speaker 2: Someone has called a second and go to interact with our emperor histor really.
Speaker 4: Bit the things we do, yeah, and the things we talk about, right, and the content we come up with. Why?
Speaker 1: Well, now I'm on board with that question. Talking about this. Why is why our boss is like talk less this conversation.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, can you tell me?
Speaker 4: Let's do this five three nine two one on the text line, No, we're gonna prove us wrong right now.
Speaker 1: Prove what wrong?
Speaker 4: Do you know anything about? Fallin any text? Five three nine two one. Choose a boot that's about I mean, I'll accept that's ballid.
Speaker 2: Tell you said anyone about cold text five three nine two one.
Speaker 4: He's an idiot. That's the ballid answer is what I was saying. I'll take it.
Speaker 3: I'll accept it. If you know if you know anything?
Speaker 2: All right now, what we're listening, y'all are weird af sometimes.
Speaker 4: And that's understandable.
Speaker 1: I you don't loop me in.
Speaker 4: Well, I want to do this just a quick pull. Well, pardon me.
Speaker 1: I do have some weird things. Let's get this is not I'm not associated with. Is this even real? That's not?
Speaker 4: Well? You do a lot of emorid chat.
Speaker 1: I have it lately. I should bring it back.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is what I want to do. What is the one thing you like or dislike about what we're doing on the radio five or nine one?
Speaker 1: So you have to do a like. You can't just do a dislike.
Speaker 4: You have to do well. You can do a like or a dislike. Maybe you don't like any of it, Okay, but you're what we're giving you is like the problem. But we're doing it for you, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that true that.
Speaker 4: What we do is for you.
Speaker 1: So I also for a page. We have moments mortgage.
Speaker 3: We only get a paycheck though if it's working. So that's what we're trying to figure out.
Speaker 1: And this is like according to our boss, it currently isn't. So we need you.
Speaker 4: What do we do?
Speaker 3: How do we fix it?
Speaker 7: What do you like?
Speaker 3: What do you dislike?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, text, I forgot to tell you where our armor.
Speaker 3: Today is gonna get gonna be out there like oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So all right we'll look into that.
Speaker 3: It's your opportunity, get our feedback.
Speaker 4: Say what you want to say?
Speaker 1: Perfect yeah yeah wait, it's clip Quiz on kd WV.
Speaker 2: Ted is back for clip Quiz, competing against Ted this week, I am hosting I don't know if you remember last week we can danced it a little bit.
Speaker 1: We brought it down to a movie, a song and the year. Ted, What's what's been going on anything new over the weekend? Did you watch Love Is Blind?
Speaker 8: I have not watched Love Is Blind yet. I had some prior engagements that you know. I I was busy with what were their names?
Speaker 3: Abby? My auntie Mary?
Speaker 1: All Right? Who wants to go first? Today?
Speaker 4: I guess, Ted? You go first?
Speaker 1: Ted?
Speaker 4: You go first?
Speaker 10: Ted?
Speaker 1: Here is your movie?
Speaker 10: I am.
Speaker 3: Twilight.
Speaker 1: You have to be way more specifical.
Speaker 4: No, I haven't seen any of them? What you haven't seen any of them?
Speaker 1: Favorite series of movies?
Speaker 8: You're insulting in so much Twilight breaking down?
Speaker 3: Is that one of them? I'm going with that.
Speaker 2: It's it is, but it's part one. Oh, come on, Sorry, because I gave you full character names, you have to get it exactly. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: But isn't Edward Cullen and all of the movies? So that doesn't really help me.
Speaker 2: Well, that's their wedding scene, so cold, wowpoiler.
Speaker 4: Married? If I what? Wow?
Speaker 2: Starting off salt D I don't think it a little harder cult will come after me, Okay, here is your song.
Speaker 4: She's a California time.
Speaker 7: But it's not for me to quit.
Speaker 4: Whatever, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know this one.
Speaker 1: Going at it tonight tonight?
Speaker 8: Is it called tonight by Hot cill Ray?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It is hot Shelly Ray.
Speaker 2: It's hot shell Ray. Actually is tonight tonight. But I'm gonna ge of it to you.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to like I'm trying. I'm turning over new leaf.
Speaker 2: After smiling situation, Yeah, slipping? Okay, what year did those come out?
Speaker 8: I want to say that was like early college so twenty twelve, oh twenty eleven. Yeah, no, you were so close, so close, I got like half a point?
Speaker 4: You did? You did?
Speaker 7: But not?
Speaker 1: Okay, so Colt, he only has one. This is good news. Here is your movie?
Speaker 4: All right? What you said, once we grow it, we canvaccinated against it.
Speaker 2: We tried using dead virus combined to boosting response and no protective antibodies, a lot of dead monkeys. Could you get to the part with those good news?
Speaker 1: Now we have to try a live atted virus exactly?
Speaker 4: This is oh?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 4: Is it? Twenty eight weeks later, twenty eight days later.
Speaker 1: Contagion?
Speaker 4: Oh, I was going to guess contage.
Speaker 1: All right, and here is your song like you?
Speaker 5: I hate to turn up.
Speaker 4: No, I'm gonna say, I know what's a dell? I know? Never mind? I find someone like you.
Speaker 3: They are nothing in sometimes sometimes since.
Speaker 4: Dude, what is the name of that song? I don't know, I know the entire hook, I don't know. Never mind, I'll find someone like you. No, find someone like you. No, almost nothing for the best for you.
Speaker 1: No, No, your song your saying never.
Speaker 3: Mind, I'll find never mind.
Speaker 1: Someone like you.
Speaker 3: You're so close.
Speaker 1: All right, what year did come out?
Speaker 4: It was a they're twenty ten or twenty eleven, So I'm gonna go with twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, going in a round two times?
Speaker 4: Nice? Nice, crazy baby barn It's clip quiz on kd WV.
Speaker 2: Back with round two, Ted taking on cult today. We're at one one.
Speaker 1: This is like the most evened out game between you two, maybe.
Speaker 3: Ever a barn Burner is.
Speaker 1: They say, all right, Ted, it is your turn. Here is your movie clip.
Speaker 8: I'm staying in your house serving justice to a man who stole your vibranium and murdered your people.
Speaker 3: Justice your king couldn't deliver. Okay, I think that's Michael B.
Speaker 8: Jordan and I'm gonna go black Panther Yo, dang it, God forever, all.
Speaker 3: Right, forever.
Speaker 1: Here's your song money Dance Night.
Speaker 4: On the Brown NY.
Speaker 1: It's a little hotel.
Speaker 4: Dang.
Speaker 8: I know it's the Bruno mars Cardi b song, but I cannot remember the name.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a hint.
Speaker 3: What I don't want?
Speaker 4: Handouts?
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't know she said it in that clip. Finesse is the name? Did they come out?
Speaker 3: I want to say that was twenty eighteen?
Speaker 4: Nice? That was good. That was good.
Speaker 2: All three to win or two to tie. Okay, here is your movie Thank you for Eating.
Speaker 4: I'm the first one. Huh yeah.
Speaker 3: I never understood why people are so afraid to eat in an open house.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: West Frino song, Oh we bought a place in Jackson Hole.
Speaker 4: I think he's tired of the Hollywood grind right.
Speaker 8: You know, I've always wanted a pad with a Okay, I love you man, underrated classic.
Speaker 4: That's a great one.
Speaker 1: And here is your song, So.
Speaker 3: You open your house soon, I'm open you call in La and I'm noticing.
Speaker 7: May and the one.
Speaker 4: Mariah Carey obsessed, one of the one of the greatest dis songs of all time. So true. You knew it so quick it was actually at ringtone back in like two thousand.
Speaker 1: If you get it, If you don't, you tie jed oh.
Speaker 4: Let me think, Let me think, let me think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who knew Mariah Carries two thousand and nine.
Speaker 3: I'm actually really happy for you on this one.
Speaker 4: So nice.
Speaker 1: All the time you won clip quiz.
Speaker 8: Never and it's all because of Twilight's Wing Down Part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, part one, yeah, kadiewb Okay, So here's the deal.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be riding that high for a while.
Speaker 1: By the way, that's understandable. It's I'm not saying they're few and far between. Okay.
Speaker 2: We have to comment on the fact that Ryan Reynolds poked fun in his situation with Blake Lively at the SNL fifty the anniversary will do it coming up in the pop Culture Minute.
Speaker 1: Ooo, it's the pop Culture Minute with Sellon and.
Speaker 4: Cult On one O one point three kd WB.
Speaker 2: Well, the SNL fiftieth, all their celebrations really paid off for NBCM Peacock.
Speaker 1: Fifteen million viewers checked it out, and that is huge.
Speaker 2: That's the highest rated primetime any basically anything they've done since COVID, and like a typical SNL episode, they get less than five million.
Speaker 1: They also just announced some upcoming March hosts. Uh March First.
Speaker 2: Shane Gillis is the host, with Tate McCrae is musical guest. Okay, March eighth, Lady Gaga double duty musical guest and host. Very exciting. Gaga does a really good job. She's pretty good at the dramatics. She's kind of like a are on a Grande where she's really good at doing both. Nice mean, you know, she's a good singer, but she's also like good at doing acting, good at doing acting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, quote me on it. I get what you're saying, Quote me on it.
Speaker 2: But they did have It was the first public outing together Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively, like red carpet things since all the Justin Baldoni stuff has.
Speaker 1: Been going down. They didn't make light of it.
Speaker 2: Tina Fane, Amy Peher, you know, we're doing a Q and A with the quote unquote audience, all the celebrities. Ryan Reynolds stands up. They're like, how are you Ryan? He's a good Why what have you heard? Everyone laughs? Now, Justin Baldoni's lawyers like nuts, smart, smooth.
Speaker 4: I was surprised to did it well. I did see a lot of people in the comments were hating, like, uh, really, that's all you have to say about it?
Speaker 1: What are they supposed to do?
Speaker 4: When Kevin Costner was in the background with kind of like a smug look on his face, and they were like, dude, we're all Kevin right now, we're all Casey so serious.
Speaker 2: I think it's like, I'm just not that passionate about celebrities lives. Yeah, I don't care, It's true. I mean I cared to a degree, like I love a little tea, but now it's too much tea. Now I feel like you've overflowed my cup.
Speaker 1: It burned my handle. I don't want it all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we came aplation too.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Speaking of overflowing, you see that Benny Blanco got tolidigoma as a bathtub full.
Speaker 1: Of nacho cheese around to day. I'm like, how are you cleaning that up?
Speaker 4: Well he's not, that's I know. I was like, dude, yeah, seeh I would never do that. But also I wouldn't have up.
Speaker 2: Maybe they left it because they did just buy a thirty five million dollar mansion in Beverly Hill. So maybe there's like leaving the cheese in the old tub moving to the new place.
Speaker 4: It a little moving gift for the new person.
Speaker 1: So it's really good cheese.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine that nacho cheese goes bad because it's not real cheese.
Speaker 4: You can't just let that go down the drain, right. Probably probably not pro don't even ask no, Well, depends on if you're a renter or not called bad bad No, No, my place, not my problem.
Speaker 2: Selena's been teasing her new music, and the one on her Instagram story today.
Speaker 1: Go check it out if you haven't. It sounds so good.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited for new Selena Gomes music. Her album drops on the twenty first, and we now have a reason to know the name of the title where she said I love you first. Her mom actually introduced them in twenty thirteen that of music meeting about well music, and the mom set it up and she said, we got in the studio to work on a song and.
Speaker 1: We just talked and it was just so easy for me. I liked him before he liked me.
Speaker 2: I am gonna guess Benny probably assumed he didn't have a chance with her.
Speaker 1: It's not that he didn't like her. I mean Selena Gomez.
Speaker 4: It's pretty good a sum sound like the hypothesis.
Speaker 2: Also, Camieleckabo, she's going on tour. She hasn't announced her dates here in the US yet. I'm sure she'll drop those soon. And they're saying Cardi B is now dating Stefan Diggs. If those dating rumors are true. That's your pop culture and it brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lenz you know one on kd WB with Fallon and Colt. I got this DM and I'm going to try to like weed through it without giving away too much information. Okay, she said, Hey, I think this would be a really fun subject to bring up. I just think that people are getting ridiculous with things when it comes to their you know, special moments in life, whether it's having a baby, getting married, et cetera. And I don't think people are getting that way. I think people have been that way. It's getting crazier and crazier. But here's her example. She received a registry from her nephew, who she added, makes a lot of money. I would consider them wealthy, she says, Okay. She gets to the registry and she said, they are asking for the most ridiculous things that would make people fall out of your chair laughing. They have a I'm worried about reading this because I'm afraid they're going to recognize them because it's definitely local person.
Speaker 1: But she didn't say I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: They have a five hundred and fifty dollars goose that hangs on the ceiling goose and an art easel that a seven year old would use. Now, mind you, this is their baby shower registry, so they're signed up for an easel for a kid that's.
Speaker 1: Not even born yet.
Speaker 4: I can you pass that with the goose.
Speaker 2: They also are registered for puppy pads made service food service dog walker for a year.
Speaker 1: She said so many ridiculous things that just made me laugh out loud. She said, they.
Speaker 6: Actually have a balance beam on there, like, what the hell, it's a baby, why would they need a balance beam. Also, I do think it is a little tacky to put puppy pads on there, like this is for your dog, this is for your baby shower.
Speaker 1: She said, Anyway, I'll try to send you.
Speaker 2: She's going to try to send me the registration not necessary. I okay, Now I will say this. Let me start off by saying this. Sometimes people more expensive items like a high chair or stroller on their registry because.
Speaker 3: Maybe grandma wants to come in clutch.
Speaker 2: Not what I was gonna say at all, Like four people go together in on a big item or five or six people.
Speaker 1: But sure, maybe you've a rich grandma. I don't relate, but maybe you do.
Speaker 4: I have this thing kind of similar. My friend it was his thirtieth birthday party. Yeah, and the girlfriend or the wife or whatever sent like a huge link of like what he wanted. He's like, hey, okay, friend group, there's like seven of us in the group chat. If you want to go in on this, you can. It was a three thousand dollars cold plunge.
Speaker 1: Dude, can I rewind?
Speaker 2: Yeah, your thirty year old friend's wife or partner, Yes, sent you a link for a registry item you're thirty. Well it wasn't like lustree. It was like for birthday present you're thirty. Yeah, I have never I would never send a link like here.
Speaker 6: If every one of the family wants to buy my adult husband this gift.
Speaker 4: Well that's have you split up the three thousand dollars cold plunge by seven it was only four hundred and twenty eight dollars each.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna get you a twenty dollars Chili's gift card. Carl, what the hell?
Speaker 1: Almost cussed multiple times.
Speaker 4: During that I might get you a drink. I am freaking.
Speaker 6: That is actually more surprising than a baby shower. You're an adult, You shut up. I did not with your friend group. Sometimes some of the things you tell me, Oh my god, so this is all I might want to rag on them, is that you're worried.
Speaker 4: No, it's good.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not okay.
Speaker 2: My question to you, what is the craziest request you've gotten for a special occasion. Maybe you saw it on a baby shower, a wedding registry. Maybe you were a bridesmaid. You had a crazy request. We'd love to hear from you. Six five one nine eight nine KATIEWB. Maybe someone who was turning thirty five had a birthday party registry.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. It's KAB one oh one point three kd WB. It's fallin and cold.
Speaker 2: I got this Facebook message from a woman just ripping her nephew's registry and she's like.
Speaker 1: Look, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: They asked for a five hundred and fifty dollars goose that hangs on the ceiling.
Speaker 1: They asked for.
Speaker 2: Maid service, food service dog walker for a year, puppy pads, so many ridiculous things. And I did rip the puppy pads because I thought, you can't request that. A lot of texts correcting me, so I stand corrected. A lot of people said puppy pads are great to put under crib sheets or to put on the changing table, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 1: So I'm sorry, I'm gonna pull back on that. I've never heard of that.
Speaker 4: I guess right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: With all the other things, the fact that they had a dog walker listed, I assumed they wanted the puppy pads for their.
Speaker 1: Actual dog, but I do not know that. So we're just going it's not.
Speaker 2: Just about registries necessarily, but it can be the crazy, see weird request you got for someone else's special occasion.
Speaker 1: Who was this one for?
Speaker 10: Okay, well, my brother got married and uh, his wife is the one that made the registry and she was on there and she was asking for underwear for kids. A swing set, PS fives five.
Speaker 2: Wait, this is for a wedding registry and she's just getting gifts for the kids, like it was Christmas and clothing, yeah, like kids underwear, Like I would see like a pant set.
Speaker 6: All right, that's cool.
Speaker 5: You know, that's okay.
Speaker 7: You know I'll buy a pants right right.
Speaker 5: But but like and she we had like a little get together and she even.
Speaker 10: Mentioned about the PS five and I was just like, I don't even have a PS five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the last thing.
Speaker 5: Let me get you.
Speaker 3: I'll give you a hint. Uh not getting you a PS five?
Speaker 1: That's crazy?
Speaker 4: You have two PS two? Maybe now you're getting crazy. Even a PS two is like.
Speaker 2: O donht know, man, Hi, what was the crazy request you got for a special occasion?
Speaker 5: Hey it's Benjamin.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Now was this on your wedding registry or something else?
Speaker 5: It's this is more of a crazy request. I got to do something, okay, at an event specifically.
Speaker 1: I'm ready for it.
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 5: I don't want to brag, but I was the High School National Honor Society President of North Dakota.
Speaker 1: Upble Bragg got it.
Speaker 5: And every day of the convention we would have someone special come in to sing the national anthem because apparently that's something people do. And Miss North Dakota was going to sing that day, but she was running late. And since introduced them every morning, they just said, Benjamin, we need you to sing the national anthwer.
Speaker 1: That is not something you put someone on the spot to do. That's like a make or break.
Speaker 5: Moment, especially when you have to do it acapella.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you have a backtrack to cover you up if you're horrible.
Speaker 5: Nope, and I will never forget me. Everyone getting used to me introducing who is good at things. When I said today's national anthem will be saying by and I said me, there was a collective gas in the crowd.
Speaker 1: Oh, say, did you give it?
Speaker 8: You're all?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 5: Say that again?
Speaker 1: Did you give it You're all?
Speaker 5: I gave it my all and everyone's like, wow, that was actually good, and I said, thank you. I surprised you expected anything less from me.
Speaker 3: Exactly Katie W with Salenty Pults.
Speaker 2: Uh, something horrific happened to me. Some would call it a gym nightmare. And there is photographic evidence up on our Instagram found F A L. E.
Speaker 1: N and cult.
Speaker 4: It does seem.
Speaker 2: I'm sure at some point I signed a waiver. That's neither here nor there. You can go awigh in on the conversation and discussion and agree to disagree or just agree with what I say and uh or maybe just be uh taken aback if like I was by Colts commentary on the whole situation, I wasn't trying to be Okay. We do have justin Timberlake tickets this hour, we're not doing those right now. First, we're going to do the one K wordplay your chance to win one thousand pennies. If you'd like to call and play, you can six five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B one oh one point three KATIEWB with Balon and Colts and the one K Wordplay your chance to win one thousand.
Speaker 1: Pennies with Natasha on the phone Anatasha.
Speaker 2: How the game works is you have to try to match four words with either myself or cult.
Speaker 1: So who do you think you'd have a better chance of matching words with? I'm gonna say you fallin.
Speaker 3: Okay, I found you.
Speaker 4: Go on, get out of here. Nobody loves you. Oh sick, oh shoes, that's awesome. Okay, Natasha, here we go. I'm gonna give you the first word. You just give me a word that comes to mind or a word you think Fallin would say. Okay, okay, okay. First word is air cold, next word chocolate delicious, nice, library book, the book, and the last word is ring ring Mary. All right, Fallin free la la la la la la la lashes back in the studio. Fallon, Are you feeling good about this?
Speaker 5: I am?
Speaker 1: I es Natasha, I'm ready for it.
Speaker 4: Well, the first word is air air.
Speaker 1: I feel like I would just maybe say if I'm basing it on today, it's cold. Af Oh we did it, Natasha. What we got one? We got to get three more?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: Chocolate chocolate, chocolate, I want to go bar or candy chocolate chocolp.
Speaker 1: Candy.
Speaker 3: Dang it delicious?
Speaker 1: Oh it is delicious?
Speaker 3: Library ring finger.
Speaker 4: Mary?
Speaker 1: Oh Mary, I thought like Mary.
Speaker 7: Oh right.
Speaker 2: Yes, we tried, Natasha, we got two out of four, but I'm sorry because of me, we did not win today.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's okay, it was really fun.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Oh, thank you, Tasha. Have a good afternoon.
Speaker 7: You do the same, all right.
Speaker 2: Thanks one on one point three kd WB with Ballan and Colt and you're Justin Timberlake tickets. How many days out are we? He's here on Monday, so less than a week out from his show. He's going to be at Excel Energy and we are so excited to send you there. If you are Collar ten right now, six five, one nine eight nine KDWB, we'll.
Speaker 1: Get your tickets. I one thing that's I've seen.
Speaker 2: It's really cool about the show. Uh, And I don't know where your tickets are gonna be from us. I'm gonna be honest. But he has like this stage where he's seemingly gets really close to a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Because a girl I went to.
Speaker 2: College with was like basically holding his hand while he's saying to her, Yeah, he.
Speaker 4: Did this last time. I think the last time I was here, it was like the stage goes out all over the place. It's not like it's not like a center stage type of six.
Speaker 2: Right, But I thought it was pretty cool. I think we have our our winner on the phone. High what's your name?
Speaker 5: Hi, Hannah Canna your Collar ten?
Speaker 1: Congratulations? Oh my god, yeah you're gonna see Justin Timberly. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that.
Speaker 3: Yes, Hannah, can you flex on the haters?
Speaker 4: Everybody who doubted you in your life now that you have, justin term of like tickets, what would you like to say to them?
Speaker 7: You know what, Hey, it's mom and dad night out, so I'm excited on that.
Speaker 2: Dad's like, hell, yeah, she's gonna get drunk justin Tabody's gonna turn her on and I'm gonna be ready.
Speaker 4: Oh like any of those. I'm so sorry, Hannah, you don't have to go or not. You sell your mouth. Today's trending with felon and cold on one on one point three Katie W. B.
Speaker 1: One of the weirder things to me is.
Speaker 2: It's the new trend on plastic surgeries for men. Now, not all of it is bizarre. Men obviously get lots of plastic surgery just like women do. But this one is all about enhancement. They're saying it a lot in New York. They say, men in their thirties, forties, and fifties looking for enhanced if they're junk. Now, this is men have been doing this for years, trying to well, like trying to figure out ways to make things look bigger, better, claiming it's cold, etcetera, et cetera.
Speaker 4: And I should just be happy, will we have, especially when you're into your forties and fifties, I feel like you've just been using the same thing.
Speaker 1: Side note, Cole's not part of this.
Speaker 4: Talk about this.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to anyone but you right now.
Speaker 2: Clearly Colt is packing something he's proud of because if he wasn't, if he wasn't, he would understand this more.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm back to talking to you. Pause.
Speaker 2: Okay, So they're able to get it to be thicker, they're able to do a scrow pill scrow.
Speaker 4: Now I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: That's the one that's odd to me. And there's also if you want to be more of a shower than a grower.
Speaker 4: They have show talks what Okay, the scrow phil as a woman.
Speaker 3: Who is interested in men.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't matter what I think, because every single person has their flavor of things. So even if I'm not, even if it makes no sense to me, I don't care, that doesn't mean another one isn't like, yeah, I want that.
Speaker 1: Also, maybe they're just doing it for themselves, dude.
Speaker 4: And also the confidence you have to have in your plastic surgeon to go in there and be like, yeah, shoot me up with whatever, and that's like.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's any plastic surgeon.
Speaker 2: People doing all of the like, people getting last getting your eyes completely lifted, getting your full a full.
Speaker 1: Neck and face. Are you kidding me? You have to Yeah, you better have faith, you better do an your research.
Speaker 4: The one thing I do understand, I've been thinking about, like getting the bags on you my eyes because I don't have any I don't get any sleep, but audult tryep no might be I think blast surgery might be easier and then getting sleep in my household. I think that if I get the bags out, I think that would be a better route than actually getting some.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that you know what. That's a thought.
Speaker 2: Are you a morning person? Because they say if you are, you may be happier and healthier than night out counterparts. They say that people tend to feel happier, more satisfied with life, and have a stronger of self worth early in the day. Solid I'm not an idol nine pm sharp. If you text or call me, don't expect a response until.
Speaker 4: The next day.
Speaker 2: Till the next day, that is your trending On katiews.
Speaker 3: A one point three kt w B was found and colts.
Speaker 4: Have you ever like listened to a song you think you got a down pat and you're like, wait a minute, I don't know if they're actually saying the words that I'm saying. Do I even understand the lyrics on this?
Speaker 1: I do that very frequently. I won't even notice.
Speaker 2: I'll be singing something for two years and someone looks at me and I'm like what, They're like, that's not the lyric at all.
Speaker 4: Go. I know you're a Sabrina girl. You got that back tattoo, Well it's lower.
Speaker 1: A lot of people are like, oh, it's the lower and I'm like, no, it's like mid back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm midback. Well, you're a huge fan to say the least, so you should you should know bed keem right.
Speaker 1: I think so, But now I'm going to question everything.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you know what Sabrina Carpenter is saying right here?
Speaker 2: So I think I think every time I've been saying that, we'd have really good bet cam and and I'm like, so.
Speaker 4: You never once said how you picked me up, pull me down, turn me around? It would just make sense.
Speaker 1: Never, never, never.
Speaker 4: These are the things you would know how to say correctly if you have the new iHeart radio app.
Speaker 1: Oh I see full circle. Yeah, dude, circle because they give you the lyrics.
Speaker 4: You ever make something for somebody?
Speaker 2: I mean I made chocolate cake today and let you have a piece, and all you said to me was I think you try and make me fat. So yeah, I have made something for someone, but they aren't really that grateful.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: I didn't plan on walking.
Speaker 4: It's like a landmine.
Speaker 1: I'm just like walk is my husband's.
Speaker 4: Lie like exploat and it's one of one point three kt to be a found of cults. I do think you're trying to fat me up, though, And here's my theory. Okay, this is my hypothesis. I think you know that if I had ABS, right, I would be superior and successful in every every single way. So you're trying to prohibit that, right. You're like, I'm getting I'm getting in the way of him getting ABS so he doesn't just take off like a rocket.
Speaker 2: Ship, right, And that's my theory. Confirm it, Deny, Just could I hit unsubscribe to this? I would not like to not though, like no subse