Speaker 1: Uh, what's up you guys.
Speaker 2: It's me Cecily here with my dear friend Stephanie. Hello. You know who we listen? Hello you. If you watched clip shows back in the early two thousands, like Best Week Ever, you might be a little nervous right now because you're like, is that really Cecily Nobler? If you if you read Fashion Police, both Stephanie and I were all up in that, and you're probably like, I don't even know how to listen to this. They're so freaking famous.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit it's a little bit crazy, Like I don't think. I don't see myself as really famous, it's just that other people do. So when people feel that way about you, you have to just sort of accept it.
Speaker 2: And I kind of understand.
Speaker 1: It makes you understand, like a little bit of about how Mick Jagger was feeling when they interviewed him about like his fame, and he was like, yeah, it's just it's just hard because I try to do normal person stuff, but you kind of can't.
Speaker 2: They're like, wait a minute, were you on fashion on Lifetime on that clip show about like eighties fashion? And I'm like, wasn't I I mean, was I I don't know it was that really me? You tell me, you tell me who am I today? I'm different? Yeah, I'm a different person now than whatever. When I was talking about high waisted gens, I don't know, and I mean in a funny, very quirky way.
Speaker 1: Well, because your voice, you can't help it's kind of your signature voice style.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I can't, you know, Like I just I put my shoes on the same way everybody else puts their shoes on. Yeah, I mean my.
Speaker 1: You know, I tie my shoes a little bit differently than other people do. And to be honest, I don't know if that's like a fame thing or if it's just that's how I tied my shoes.
Speaker 2: And I think it's creative. I think it's genius. I think it's because you're a genius. You're just like you don't you know you're left handed. You're you're not left handed, but you act like a left handed person who's just like a genius.
Speaker 1: Well, I am left handed, you are, Yeah, I am left hand. Yes, I am a self paw and I do I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I never knew this. I feel what that is. I think that is the coolest thing.
Speaker 1: How come it never comes up in any of the personality tests that you make me do.
Speaker 2: I don't know that i'd make you take you I had no. Wow, that is impressive. I think that that's sexy. I don't know how to explain it. I think that people that are left handed are sexy. I'm jealous.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, a lot of people, a lot of people would.
Speaker 2: Agree with you. I know, I always like associated left back when everybody was first like I was. I've always been a PC person. I don't know why. It's just easier to write for me on PCs, like it just makes more sense as a writer. Oh, I thought, you know, I thought you meant politically correct.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to say, like for me, I don't like to point out when people are left handed because I'm.
Speaker 2: Just very PC. I guess that's fair that you would think, because I didn't really explain that. But I always associated left handed people back in the day. Those are those are the Apple those are the Mac people. It's different, and I thought it was like, they're so cool. There's so much cooler than my right hand and my Dell computer, which is still the case. So listen, now, this is not a great segue into what we're talking about today, but I should say this. I want to say this a few times, like very much trigger warning, yes, trigger trigger, trigger trigger for real, guys, We're gonna really it's gonna get very graphic. You know what we're talking about from the title, but like, oh my god, yeah, it's not good.
Speaker 1: And that's why, like if in case you're hearing in our voice that we're being a little silly, it's because we don't want the show to just We're not that show that's just like, oh my god, we only talk about tragic stuff. So we're just we're just trying to lighten the mood to slow But we do also take very seriously our job of keeping you guys up to date on what's happening in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and somebody wrote, you know, posted this on our Rosebricks page, like you guys need to cover this. And then a friend of mine also sent me stuff and I was like kind of half asleep, like whoa, oh what so and I sent it to you. Oh you sent it to me too. That was last night, and then another friend sent it this morning some other information. So we're talking about Perez Hilton obviously, should we before we get into this, should we, Like you said, go back to what happened a few months ago. I can read that to you right now.
Speaker 1: So the story happened in March, So March, April, May, June, July, August, so yeah, like five months ago, okay, it says Paris Perez Hilton claims he encountered God after being hospitalized for three weeks, and the quote on the headline is my stupidity landed me in the hospital for twenty one days and it was the worst and best thing that's ever happened to me. That's what he said on Instagram. I remember we covered it too. Oh yeah, we sure did, so, it says. But to remind you, because that was a while ago, Perez Hilton has dropped the most important video I've ever shared, so, it says. He took to Instagram on Monday to share an update on his health after being hospitalized for three weeks, as well as how God presented himself to me amid the challenging experience. So, before being hospitalized, he said he was battling the flu for a week. However, he was taking all his medication without food, even though he was supposed to. That's when he quote developed an ulcer and then a perforation and then sepsis. He recounted, the day before I was hospitalized, I was in so much stomach pain. I was like, this is weird, but it'll go away. The next morning, I couldn't walk. I had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital. Okay, so we underwent tests and blah blah blah, and he ended up having surgery. And he's talking about the sepsis and then he says it was such a slow process. And he says, and then last week was hell. I had already been in the hospital two weeks, and I was like, I just want to go home. I just want to be with my babies. Do you know he's a single father of three kids.
Speaker 2: Well, he had there's a custody battle now apparently, Oh I don't think there was somebody else in the picture at some point. But he's so off the rails. We'll come back to that, okay, so he says.
Speaker 1: He says, since having time to reflect after being sent home, that's when he came to the realization that one of the most special things about this experience is that God presented himself to me. Quote, it was not a feeling. God presented himself to me. I grew up Catholic, but I was never a believer until now. God presented himself to me and then did something something I could only call miraculous. And then he's remembered this is he made a video and he was crying, and he says, and I was very lucid.
Speaker 2: It was real.
Speaker 1: And this has been life changing. And I'm so excited to start taking the kids to church every week and to just know that God is real. I don't have to hope.
Speaker 2: I believe. I know now.
Speaker 1: So that's you know. We always say mental illness sometimes starts with a lot of like God stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, it's very We studied that in school, and I think I don't know much about it, but I find that they've found that religious experiences light up in the temporal lobe of your brain, which is very also close to where psychosis lights up, So there is a very fine line. It's a certain part of the brain where like that all happens. But a spiritual person, just to be fair, would say, well, it doesn't mean that. I'm not saying I'm just saying it doesn't mean you're mentally ill. Could be that they he had some sort of genuine spiritual experience. That's what one could argue back then, which I may have even time, Like, who's to say? You never know when something presents itself and somehow he found Jesus and now he's going to church.
Speaker 1: Wait, you're saying that something you would have You could have argued back then as if five months ago not not based on the story that came out yesterday.
Speaker 2: God, I'm saying six months ago, I could say, you know, who's to say, just because it's in the same part of the brain where it lights up. Maybe that is God, oh for sure.
Speaker 1: And I don't think what he's saying sounds it's not.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're not.
Speaker 1: We're talking about he actually had medical issues, so why.
Speaker 2: Would you issues? Yeah, and there's some theories about that, which we'll get to. So okay, the thing that happened yesterday or when you're hearing this two days ago, someone posted on Reddit. A lot of people started posting threads, TikTok everywhere. It was going crazy. If it were a documentary, it would be just showing little bubbles popping up everywhere on social media, like bumpumpump. Everyone's talking about it, and someone writes on Reddit, am I hallucinating? My friend just sent me a screen recording of Perez TikTok live stream. So he went on TikTok live stream, and it says after warm warning me, what the fuck? Next part is very graphic, they write, and you guys should know, that says. Both screen recordings were fifteen and twenty seconds long. Okay, but it's literally Perez covered in blood actually and physically. I haven't read this yet. Something what his own oh, shitting his own self or cutting his own self? I don't know. Maybe the cutting he was cutting? Okay, why is it shing with his own self with a knife with an oh what that stands for? That's social media speak for self harming. Okay, yes, saying things like oh yeah and shit. He literally looked like Carrie after the pig's blood was dumped all over her, and that is not an exaggeration. She then sent me a screenshot of how there were police and an ambulance hostage stand off, but they haven't been able to find more information. Is anyone able to confirm or deny edit linked to the Hollywood Reporter, I believe the situation is ongoing. Edit too. I'm sure these videos are out there, but I have been told and retold they are real. I strongly suggest do not watching them, any of them. This is not a game or a joke or an AI deep fake. This is an actual man violently attacking his body in four K. Do not watch it. And then Okay, So there's a lot of comments that just went up, you know, twelve twelve hours ago, and well a little longer when you've heard this, and there's already like one hundred fifty comments just on this one. Can I read you a couple? Of course? There was also I haven't seen it, but people were also saying that he was like naked pleasuring himself. I mean it was. It was bad, Like it was like the worst possible of everything. It was masturbating while doing That's what I don't want to see master. But they were saying he was making really weird groaning sounds while naked. I didn't see it, and it doesn't say that here, but that's what I was told. I don't know because I didn't, you know, allegedly, so it's bad. So someone wrote, he's severely mentally ill. He had some type of accident a couple of years ago, and then he suddenly went full wacko with religion, and he's been acting crazier ever since. Someone else writes a few years ago. I watched him on Celebrity Big Brother in twenty fifteen, back when I was sort of into the show, and it was abundantly clear he was a few sandwiches short of a picnic back then, so that's kind of important. I didn't watch that. So they're saying like, it's not which comes to the theory that a friend of mine had, which we'll get to, which is like, no, this isn't just him getting sick in the hospital, This isn't like, this isn't shocking right to some people. And then of course there's a lot of people that are going to talk about his karma, which I don't believe is helpful in this coow. We're not going to talk about karma. We're not those people. But yeah, I have to skip through a lot of those because they're like you. So then this person says he had subsists and was in the hospital a few months ago, as we just talked about, and there's something called post sets syndrome and it's real. It will destroy your body and mind for years after you recover. Said, I had sepsis and recovered, but I had several issues for months afterwards, not mentally but physically. Well that's different. It seems by watching the video, which was horrific by the way, that this was partially due to some type of drug induced mental episode, maybe prescription drugs. He's not been himself, no matter how much he's hated by so many. I hope he gets helped. Okay, I mean, so this is we could go through all this. I feel like we should find I wish we could find a play by play of exactly what it was. I mean, I'm kind of personally interested. But now they're just arguing about why. Okay, BUTIL said, yeah, sexist psychosis is real. They're saying it's real. Okay, so I have This is the police statement.
Speaker 1: The Miami Dade Sheriff's Office received multiple calls regarding an individual who was live streaming acts of self harm. Deputies quickly located the individual's residence, where they spoke with family members on scene. Okay, this is weird and confirmed he was alone inside. Nice So okay, so I guess family members went to his house, but they weren't in. They were not in the house, so I'm assuming the priest came across his family outside.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of people were reporting it also on TikTok, like they'd saw it live and were calling the police.
Speaker 1: Right, But I'm just thinking if he has kids, right, obviously they weren't home. That's what I was trying to make sure, right, because he was home alone.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: After many incidents involving a person experiencing a mental health crisis or actively harming themselves, deputies prioritized de escalation by creating time, distance, and opportunities for communication unless there is an immediate threat to others. Slowing the situation and utilizing crisis intervention techniques can reduce the likelihood of a suicide by cop encounter and minimize the risk of injury to the individual, deputies and the public. At this time, deputies have tactically disengaged while continuing to monitor the situation. That seems crazy, so they just disengaged. They're like, cool, cool, keep doing your video.
Speaker 2: I really want to tell you something, but it's so it's so triggering, but I want to kind of share it. But I will do it without triggering too much. Okay, I have a friend who died by that by suicide, as you know, and the cops were called. Well before he did it. The cops came to his place. It was a condo in the valley. They came and they were trying to de escalate for a long time. They could hear them through the door. They were trying to talk to him through the door, but he was like hell bent. And after they did it for a few hours, they literally called the point person and were like, there's nothing else we can do. And so he was alive for quite some time before he did it, and the cops are saying they can't they can't barge in because he has a gun. He had a gun, right, and they can't put themselves in that kind of danger. So they couldn't just barge in because usually a lot not usually, but sometimes in cases like this, they are trying to be they don't want to do it themselves. They it's so hard, so they do it by cop. So if he's got a gun in his hand, they're gonna have to shoot him. But I'm like, why would they have to shoot him? Why can't they just like tase him. Why can't the gun well for in that case, because they don't have time they if he allot it, call they had hours, and they never called social there was a social service. There's like a mental health thing that they could have called. They never even put a phone call into that to have someone else at least try at least come out and like try to say that.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what that's what I mean. That's what a lot of Democrats are trying to the whole thing where they go, oh, that the Democrats don't want any police, they want to cancel it.
Speaker 2: That's not what it is. They want different places you can call for different reasons.
Speaker 1: Yes, they don't want everything to be the police's job because the police are not trained in that. They want there to be mental health units to help, which they finally have, which would eliminate that and not eliminate that, but it would absolutely help.
Speaker 2: It's just interesting to me to hear that they're like, yeah, we'll see. I mean, I guess that's it's a policy. Whether it's Florida or California, it was some kind of policy where they can't they're not, you know, and I'm sure there's some reason, but I got upset about that for years because I'm like, wait, so there were just hours if he was alive, and then you guys were just right there. Yeah, okay, so go ahead with what the cops are saying on this. No, that was the end of that, Okay. Well on the Reddit thread, people, it's in real time also, so people are like, Okay, they got him. They got him in the hospital, like so they're waiting all this time, like it's like all they're calling it kind of a hostage thing. They don't know, they can't get him out, and so they finally got him in an ambulance. Someone says, to the hospital within the last hour. This was like around the same time the first part was posted. That recovery is going to be tough and said someone said, especially since it's probably gonna involve that least seventy two hour cycled. Yeah, I'm gonna say probably more than seventy two hour cycled at this point. Yeah, but maybe that's all you can do by law. I don't know if you can. You know, if it's a med thing, you can get him on the right meds or get him off whatever he took. But you're so right the pointing out of like the psychosis and the religious experiences you think back to, like Kanye. There's so many instances of this, and it seems to go south. It's not just like, Hey, I had this vision and like I feel like I should go to church try things. No, it doesn't seem to lead the right directions right. Oh my god. The people the way they're posting on Reddit, and usually people on it are kind of funny and snarky. They're making me really freak out. They're like, you, guys, do not watch this video. I'm warning you. I've been online a long time and I've seen some stuff. It made the Charlie Kirk video look rated G, which is also a really weird thing. That was just thrust on us to see that. I've never seen anything like that, Like, why are we showing this?
Speaker 1: I agree, well, and along with what you're along with that sentiment, I will tell you that I found this article. TikTok criticized as Prez Hilton's disturbing live stream continued for fifteen minutes only went on for fifteen minutes as TikTok has faced criticism after Prez Hilton appeared to harm himself in an alarming live stream that went on for fifteen minutes before it was pulled.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then of course they repeat the same thing one hundred times. The forty eight year old celebrity gossip blogger who previously warned about a dangerous precedent? Should I click on that? He previously warned about a dangerous precedent? What's he saying? Okay, Horez Helton warns about dangerous precedent for reporting If judge grants Blake Lively's subpoena.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's just nonsense, not so right, Like.
Speaker 1: He's heading to a Nevada courtroom after Blake Lively attempted to subpoena the gossip reporter in her lawsuit against Justin Baldoni.
Speaker 2: Oh I see.
Speaker 1: She alleged that Justin and his team engaged in a smear campaign to turn public opinion against her before she could come forward with her own allegations. If the subpoena's upheld, Heerez worries it could quote set a very dangerous precedent. He told the Mirror. I think that would be very wrong and dangerous for other journalists.
Speaker 2: Okay, I agree with him on that, but that that's probably like that's not helping. By the way, his kids are thirteen, eleven, and eight, but they were not in the house, so I don't remember. I know he adopted, like he did do something that I don't totally remember. But I do think that he had a boyfriend at one point, but I don't know if it's the boyfriend trying to take the kids or like other family members. But obviously he shouldn't, you know, he cannot, right, so.
Speaker 1: This is yeah, TikTok states in its community guidelines, quote, we don't allow content that shows, promotes, or provides instructions for suicide or self harm. It also notes that the platform doesn't allow nudity. We don't allow grasping, violent or disturbing content, especially when it could cause viewers' emotional distress. According to TikTok, it has quote advanced moderation technologies and safely and safety teams that quote work together to find and remove content that breaks our community guidelines. When our systems detect high risk activity, our specialists safety teams carefully assess whether to alert relevant authorities immediately, the platform states. When it comes to mental health crisis in our inventions, TikTok states that TikTok's trust and safety team has responded immediately when users expressed clear intent for self harm on live streams. By proactively sharing critical information with local emergency services, we enabled timely and appropriate intervention by those authorities. So The Mirror reached out to TikTok for a statement and has received no response.
Speaker 2: Good luck with that. I'm sure that they're really gonna okay. So my friend sent me this thing because I was like, oh my god, this is just nuts. And my friend sent me like just a screenshot from like, you know, Wikipedia or something about septic psychosis, and it says typically refers to delirium, hallucinations, or altered mental states caused by sepsis a life threatening medical emergency. It's a result of severe wide inflammation I guess of the brain and reduced blood flow to the brain. Signs and symptoms, sudden confusion and disorientation, vivid visual or auditory Uh you know, I guess, hallucinations, extreme sleepiness, sleepiness, stupor or coma, agitation or restless behavior. And then I wrote back to my friend, Yeah, but he was already so manic, you know, and he just wrote, yeah, but the Jesus stuff started right after then this within six months. If you have sepsis, it can negatively impact your head for up to half a year. I don't know where that came from after the sepsis event, but I mean, is this just like this isn't just hallucinations like this? Is this feels I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I think what would be really important here, and I don't know the answer to it, is if before that had he been doing any like any Jesus talk, because it sounds like.
Speaker 2: He hadn't been. Yeah, but I think what this person on Reddit was saying is like, yeah, no, but he was seriously totally already acting crazy even in twenty eighteen. That's what this person is saying. In twenty fifteen, they watched him on Celebrity Big Brother and they said he was not not okay, they said they could see it. Then they're like, oh, this guy's crazy. Oh. I mean, someone wrote somebody's asking okay, So someone wrote his mother lives with them, Okay, let me see about the kids, because they're talking about the kids. So it says he's a single father of three dot dot dot. He's in the hospital for brutally self harming himself. His kids are on their way to foster care. What a weird thing to say. Someone said his mother lives with them. They're not going to foster care. Where are you getting the story? And then someone else said his children are not in foster care. He's a single dad, real name Mario, three kids. He relocated from Vegas. He was living in Vegas to Miami. And then yeah, I didn't know his mom lived there. That's kind of odd that he's I guess to get help with the kids. Like it's already a little weird. The guy was already pretty weird. Drawing cocaine dripping from people's noses was like his job for twenty years. Then he just went and self adopted a bunch of people. Then couldn't take care of him, so moved in with his mother in Miami. I mean, I don't know. I feel like I don't think this is my point? Is is not like he was like, oh my god, the most normal, healthy human and I've got some stuff, okay for you, Okay, hold on keep going for a second because I'm getting it up. Someone tried to make a joke. I'll just share the joke, but someone said he cracked, and someone wrote as Mike Tyson would say, he methed up. You're trying to say, like a joke on meth and mess. I would share that it could be meth. I don't think that meth usually causes that, but it could. That could cause you get naked and being inappropriate on and his whole thing is being online and being on TikTok, So it could be meth very well. Could be meth, honestly.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean that's interesting, and maybe that's what caused like even the steps. I mean, maybe he's had drug addictions.
Speaker 2: Sepsis. I think the hospital stay caused the sepsis. But in that case, well okay, so here's okay. I have a couple of things.
Speaker 1: One is, when I look up, has pres Hilton been mentally ill for a while?
Speaker 2: I have pres.
Speaker 1: Hilton has not publicly chronicled a long term diagnosed mental illness yea, though he was recently hospitalized following an acute mental health crisis. Okay, so they're talking about that. It said the March twenty twenty sixth thing he shared he spent three weeks in the hospital. Public apologies don't like, let's not forget after the subsize thing he posted videos expressing deep regret and shame for the aggressive and cruel style of celebrity gossip he was known for in the two thousands. Okay, but did we know about this? So did you know that he had a huge fallout because I was almost going to say earlier, like let's let's give credit where credits due, and Prez Hilton basically brought us Lady Gaga.
Speaker 2: But did you know that they're bitter enemies? I would imagine yeah, I mean, she's a pretty normal, you know, good person.
Speaker 1: Well, she accused him of stalking her.
Speaker 2: I believe it. So there's that's fascinating. So that goes way back, Yes, it goes way way back. Hold on, okay, because I have a thing that was deleted from Paris Hilton stocked. Lady. You guys are getting this real time of finding out, I mean, and yeah, and yeah.
Speaker 1: What are the accusations against Okay, uh so she accused him. His real name is Mario Lavendera. Did you know that it says they sent her on malicious online bullying, outing closeted individuals and spreading unverified and harmful claims. Okay, that's that's his. The accusations against him targeting minors. He criticized underage stars, such as attacking a fifteen year old Charlie Demilio, remember that making negative remarks about celebrity children. Accused Ariana Grande and her brother of using illegal substances.
Speaker 2: He weirdly just talked about Ariana like two days ago, we just did our story, and then he was just making videos about her as well, And then I felt immediately guilty. I'm like, oh God, we don't want to be doing exactly the same thing that he's doing.
Speaker 1: No, but okay, so this goes so far back. Okay, this is from twenty thirteen. Lady Gaga accuses Perez Hilton of stalking. So there was a Twitter feud between the two former friends. So they were formerly best friends.
Speaker 2: That's odd. And now then at.
Speaker 1: This point in twenty thirteen, he claimed he was getting death threats from fans because you know the little monsters, right, Oh yeah, and they're not wrong, says A. Feud between Perez Hilton and Lady Gaga has gotten increasingly ugs as the two former friends continue to trade insults over Twitter. Now it seems Hilton has had enough. He defends, I'm a critic and not a stalker, as the pop star accused him of on Sunday afternoon, and he got death threats. The cause of the rift is unclear, but after several days of Hilton boasting about Gaga's new Singles Week performance on the charts, the pop star called out Hilton for a mean text he sent on the day of an accident canfined her to a wheelchair. Gaga took it one step further on Sunday, accusing him of stalking her New York apartment. She wasn't home at the time, and then he says is his statement for this. My heart hurts that my former very good friend, Lady Gaga, a person I used to call my wifey and traveled the world with, is making very public and very untrue allegations about.
Speaker 2: Me on Twitter.
Speaker 1: While it is still too painful for me to go into detail about why I chose to no longer make her a part of my life, I will say I am a critic, not a stalker. Any allegation that I am stalking her is utterly false, defamatory, and now appeared to be putting me in danger. I will continue to be a critic in a way that is not mean or involves name calling, and I will continue to have an opinion and talk about music and songs like Gaga's applause as the suggestion that I pose a danger to Gaga is preposterous. Uh And if fans want to blah blah blah, but she claimed okay. Gaga claims that fans alerted her to Hilton's presence at her New York apartment. According to a source, Hilton was apartment shopping in Manhattan and, unbeknownst to him, was scheduled to see a unit in Gaga's building. He's looking for a place that meets his family's needs, says an insider, who adds that Hilton had no idea Gaga lived there and he was not escorted from the building. That sounds a very like No, he did not have any idea. He was not escorted from the building. In case you are thinking he was escorted from the building for stalking, that's not true. Left on his own accord.
Speaker 2: I'm making up by the way, I was trying to get on chat GBT like ask it because you can say, like you know, find what exactly he did, like what SO would start to show me, and every time I would show me what not show me the video, but like, try to tell me what they saw. It now goes away and it says this content cannot be shown for safety reasons. This content cannot be shown for sait That's how bad it is that chat GBT can't even tell me. So I wrote, was he naked? And it says, yes, he was naked, and then it disappeared this content cannot be shown. I'm like, well, I don't want to see it. I'm just asking you for the facts. And it's really hard to find. It's being taken down no matter where because it's so like whatever it was was so insane. Like I said, what I heard is he was completely naked, he was groaning, and then he started just flashing himself to where there's just blood everywhere.
Speaker 1: Like So, in conclusion, what do we think?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Like what's our take? Like do we think he's already mentally ill? Do we think he or are we buying this?
Speaker 2: I think he was already mentally ill. I think it's a number of things. Maybe it's the sepsist psychosis, but I've never really heard of someone doing I think sepsist psychosis makes you like when you're in the hospital you're not sleeping, you have subsists, and maybe you're you're maybe hallucinating. Maybe those things can be true like what happened before, but I just don't think that six months later that you're going to be going to that extreme because of that, I don't know. People are saying it's possible, but my guess, Okham's razor here would be that it's either just a psychotic break, unrelated and or drugs.
Speaker 1: So some people are saying some are saying beautiful, people are saying, Okay, so this person wrote, and you might have even seen this comment, but I'm gonna leave. I'm gonna read it because it's interesting. I hate to see anyone going through this. He's clearly a tortured soul. I did watch the videos from the hospital after sepsis where he had religious revelations, and it was clear he wasn't mentally well. I did not watch the video of self harming. I hope I never see it, but I can't help but also think, well, this is the karma thing, which is not helpful. Then he says the breaking straw for me was the treatment of Britney Murphy and her family after her death.
Speaker 2: I was sickened.
Speaker 1: So but I say that because then this goes on to say perhaps, in his deluded mind, he thinks he deserves the shame and ridicule. Oh shit, and that's why he was not only self harming, but naked and doing it in front of the world. He's self flagellating in attempts to wash away his sins. Sadly, shame and self harm will never rectify past actions or heal his soul. We've all done things that we regret or have hurt others, and we wish we could take back. But you have to do what you can to learn, make peace and do better. There are no take backsies. I bet his self hatred. Maybe his quote come to Jesus moment has made looking at himself unbearable, or maybe it's just the mental illness or both. If he's ever stabilized mentally, this will be extremely hard to live with mentally.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's a genius taste.
Speaker 1: And then it says side note, wasn't his original site something six six' six two adds.
Speaker 2: Another layer to.
Speaker 1: This whether he brought the dark side upon himself by flirting with, it as many have said his video on seeing, demonic, okay or whether his religious psychosis has brought a new. Reckoning it's. INTERESTING i hope he heals, physically goes into deep, impatient finds a great, therapist gets on a drug regimen that, works and then disappears from the public eye.
Speaker 2: Forever. Okay they had me with this really brilliant thing until they were, like and maybe he just flirted with the occult by using A ouiji. Board they were doing such a good job with this idea of like he had this come To. Jesus he says he was Raised, catholic so that would make sense that he's, self you, know harming himself because he's and bearing himself to the. World that all could make sense in sort of a psychotic mind or whatever's going on with. Him but then to throw in, like didn't he have something to do with the? Devil do you guys think it's EITHER i.
Speaker 1: Don't think they're SAYING i don't think THERE'S i don't think he's quite saying. THAT i think he's the person HE i don't even know why WOULD i think it's a?
Speaker 2: He what if it was? Me i'm, LIKE i don't think.
Speaker 1: THAT i MEANT i, mean whoever wrote, That. NO i think it's more like they're saying if he was like into that kind of. THING i don't, know because he was being really, religious so maybe he.
Speaker 2: Is, yeah but they're saying he flirted with THE i don't. Know MAYBE i GET i guess maybe that is what they're. Saying it's so weird though WHEN i look there's it's everywhere the STORY, bbc page six, Times Rolling, stone everyone has, it and they. Won't they're being so there what's the word like, respectful which is so, weird which is fine and good, probably but yet they don't do that about almost anything. Else oh my, GOD i have to see graphic car. ACCIDENTS i had to see a. Guy we all had to see a guy being? Shot what about all the like what about murders and like why? DOCUMENTARY i was just watching UNTIL i couldn't take it anymore of The idaho uh like. Serial But i'm just, saying it's, like how come gun violence is like perfectly fine to like talk about and show, stuff and but now because it's self, harm it's, like oh my, gosh we wouldn't want to trigger. Anybody not only THAT i understand not showing the. Video we, definitely of, Course but but why are they not describing? It like when every single other person gets described top to bottom all day political, celebrity doesn't matter who it. Is but all of a, sudden like this is the one thing coul.
Speaker 1: Shootings, yeah, yes where's our reverence for, like, uh not doing that with school?
Speaker 2: Shootings? Where? Where? How why did the line get drawn? Here? Exactly that's WHAT i, wonder, TikTok like people screen grabbing shit to get it and barely we have, that WHICH i know is for the. BEST i, Now i'm just kind of want to see it because you, Know i'm Just i'm bad, Curiosity BUT i do trust people when they say, like, no you, DON'T i don't Even oh my. God, also you, know, yeah we want to respect the person going through this horrible, thing who probably is ultimately not going to have wanted to do. This but to, me that's, yeah there are a lot of people that are seriously psychotic and don't go to that extreme, right which is which to me leads me back to meth and you, know some sort of bath. Salt it Is, Florida do you know What i'm. Saying i'm serious And i'm serious about. IT i think because there are different drugs. THERE i. AGREE i. Agree i'm not putting Down florida for the, Record I've i've had a lot of fun times in My.
Speaker 1: So in, conclusion maybe he feels really bad and has a lot of guilt about his past. Activities maybe he's on, drugs and maybe he just was already losing his grasp on his mental. Health and also maybe he has post sepsist.
Speaker 2: Disorder, yeah so any of those things could be. True we don't. Know we just needed to talk about it and to lighten things. Up we also want to say hello for our. Friends do we want to do it in A Perez hilton? Voice i'm just, kidding my.
Speaker 1: God, okay we'll do ario in A Perez hilton voice from His TikTok, video which we haven't.
Speaker 2: Seen we're not going to do. That don't worry if you're. Panicking we would Never we love. You we're in a safe. Space Pathy kellman knows. That Donn lee knows it the. Best she shows up for, Everybody Sarah, Baker jane, McMurray And. Yarborough same for, You Sherry. Shannon we love all of. You Paul Sully, Sullivan, Hi we love, You.
Speaker 1: Sid weldon And Lauren barnes And Andrea crawford And gail McDonald And, Silvano, jimmitty they all. Know they Get phyllis And Sandra green And Collette rock And Patrick, price Especially.
Speaker 2: Patrick he gets.
Speaker 1: It Julie, turnbull my, friend miss, You Victoria, blake and you can take it.
Speaker 2: Here Dick, Frolicker, Kimberly, Harding Karen, Johnson, watson Christ A. Stroops, Stop i'm not On. Price i'm Not, kimberly he, SAYS i was. Sorry it was already tough enough.
Speaker 1: Trying to make you do The Dustin hoffman that to, See i'm Not I'm Emily.
Speaker 2: Kimberly i'm Not Emily. Kimberly, Kimberly Edward, Kimberly Edward, kimberly all. Right And Margaret wills BEFORE i, FORGET i don't want to, Forget, Margaret Beautiful. Wills and our Friend.
Speaker 1: Shan, yes, hey, yes, yes, yes beautiful houses into. Homes that's his his charity that he, likes shouted.
Speaker 2: Out it's a furniture.
Speaker 1: Bank so if a family has moved into a home and they they're making a transition into a house and they can't afford furniture houses into homes dot org helps them, out so, like check them. Out, also if you're trying to elevate your small business and you're just, like how DO i get in on like these TikTok, Ads it's too. Hard, Uh jamie val can help you with the spitfire social that's what she. Does check her, out my Friend Adam, lerner if you guys haven't checked Out Adam. Lerner if you're trying to buy a car and you're just, like, uh that sounds so hard AND i don't want to deal with any, dealerships just go to adams gootacar dot com and let a car broker help make things a lot easier for you and a lot. Cheaper, Okay adam's got a, car and tell us About Laura.
Speaker 2: Stewart Laura stewart Has Aspire, counseling and you, know not be a good time for us to all check into a little. Counting we can all use. It they do things a little. Differently they send out these. HEADSETS i believe there's like all kinds of breathing techniques and, biofeedback and she's wonderful and it's a wonderful. Service you want to go To Denver brainspotting dot. Com you don't have to live In denver to use it, again That's Denver brainspotting dot.
Speaker 1: Com and then before we, go our Friend rendy May. Ames, yeah, yes our friend Of Randy. Mayames and we just thought this was so. Perfect when she originally came on as a business, sponsor she her charity that she wanted to shout it out was called To Write love On Her arms and that's hope.
Speaker 2: Is, Real help is.
Speaker 1: Real your story is important and they're they're trying to help people struggling with, depression, addiction self, injury and. Suicide so that's really. Important and the website is twloh, a so that sounds for To Write love On Her arms dot. Com check them out and think about making a little, donation, yes and or if you need it, yourself because you know times are, Tough, yeah you might need to check something like that.
Speaker 2: Out and we're here, too so thank you guys for listening to. This i'm not sure when we're putting this, up but don't worry about. That we'll take care of. That, well you're listening to, it it's, today then it's. Up, Yeah oh, yeah what a dumb. Thing it's a meta you guys are part, of like the whole, thing but, like what is? Time what is?
Speaker 1: Time?
Speaker 2: Okay we love you. Guys all right, Bye we love you so. Much thank you for being. Here, bye