Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Gobby Thursday, Whoop the JV Show.
Speaker 3: No Thursday.
Speaker 4: This is the longest week ever. I don't know what it is everyone was talking about. Oh, January is taking graver January. It's the longest month. Every January is the longest year of my life. You saw the memes. We get it, and it's none of it feels longer than this week.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like last last week and just January was longer.
Speaker 3: January was the longest one ever.
Speaker 4: You guys, it's only Thursday. This week feels like it has nine days.
Speaker 2: No, but it's.
Speaker 3: Friday, Junior.
Speaker 5: I am happy about that.
Speaker 2: We're the JV Show. I'm Selena our room edam times before we get to the first talk back of the day. No rain really coming in this morning? What do we know? What time that's supposed to start at?
Speaker 4: Soon?
Speaker 3: Soon?
Speaker 6: Clause are rolling in, you guys. The road's going to be starting soon. Get rolling baby.
Speaker 2: So it's a boy Parlows.
Speaker 7: I just want to shout out, it's a Graham for that amazing case yesterday, Bravo.
Speaker 8: I've skipped so many podcasts just to listen.
Speaker 6: Live, and you did it. I'm so happy I got to check my bank.
Speaker 4: Graham.
Speaker 6: Yes, you're the best, Selena.
Speaker 7: Can't wait to see you do the shoey on Friday.
Speaker 8: We good on guys, Lates.
Speaker 4: Lates, I love that great best talkback of twenty twenty five so far. If you missed yesterday's show, please do go back and podcast it because we had a.
Speaker 6: JV show court.
Speaker 4: And Selena was on trial yesterday for the case of the broken Dry January and it was proven beyond a reasonable doubt that it is all due to Carlos there who left that.
Speaker 6: Talkback, and I am going to be sending him a Chuck Muggs.
Speaker 4: He found the smoking gun piece of audio where Selena agreed that her dry January should go through February first because she did drink on January first, and we know, of course that she did drink on February first and broker dry.
Speaker 6: January on the final day. That's got to be the most heartbreaking part.
Speaker 2: Heartbreaking made we all forgot and Graham, you tricked me and then and then afterwards you're like, oh, you broke the promise because you kind of set me up there.
Speaker 6: But it wasn't a total setup. I look on that forgot a little bit too, but the listeners didn't.
Speaker 4: They were the ones that were leaving talkbacks like and in my dms like hey, I saw Selena drinking on the first and.
Speaker 2: Where were you guys the day before when we all forgot appear they should.
Speaker 6: Have been They're the ones that let you down, Slena, not me.
Speaker 2: I still kind of blame you a little bit, Graham, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Kind of you.
Speaker 9: That's why I'm bringing both my shoes tomorrow. I'm bringing the pair just in case.
Speaker 4: Wow, there were a lot of people, yes, still leaving talkbacks that thought I should take a shoey for entrapment now. So if you had a good legal team, you'd be filing an appeal in this case based on entrapment that I set you up for this failure.
Speaker 6: But I again, I don't think I did.
Speaker 4: It's just maybe a little bit of negligence on my part, but I don't think I proactively.
Speaker 6: Set you up.
Speaker 2: The reason why I'm not going to file an appeal is because I still should have known. I should have remember saying that. So I'm not going to file an appeal. But you did entrap me, maybe, but.
Speaker 9: Maybe your appeal doesn't mean you don't have to do the shoey anymore.
Speaker 5: It just maybe join You's a good point bring.
Speaker 6: Both shoes just in case.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Went out time four four The.
Speaker 1: Four things you need to heads up on to start your.
Speaker 3: Day sad news to report.
Speaker 5: Legendary Bay Area.
Speaker 2: News anchor Dennis Richmond passed away yesterday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 2: He was on KTVU Channel two for four decades. He retired in two thousand and eight, but he was still, like you know, associated with the station long after that. He was one of the most well known news anchors here in the Bay even one of the first black anchors of a major market TV newscast ever in the country. He was eighty one years old.
Speaker 4: Well, the Warriors finally made their big trade, and surprisingly wasn't for Kevin Durant. There actually was a deal in the works to bring Katie back here, but Durant himself nicked that one because he said he didn't want to play here ouch. So the Warriors landed disgruntled and starred Jimmy Butler in exchange for Andrew Wiggins and some other players.
Speaker 6: There were concerns.
Speaker 4: About how Butler would fit in with the Warriors team. So it's going to be very interesting to watch and see how this one plays out.
Speaker 10: Nice.
Speaker 5: It's a rainy Thursday, so layer up and drives.
Speaker 9: Say of highs will be in the mid to upper fifties to lose sixties, and it looks like this is the last of the rain for the next few days.
Speaker 6: Totally jinxed it. Yeah, you think today is gonna be a seven?
Speaker 4: Share what you're learning, Enjoy gatherings, meetings and parties. Friends can help you make an important business connection.
Speaker 2: Oh does that resonate with you?
Speaker 10: Graham?
Speaker 2: Your Leo?
Speaker 4: It doesn't work too Les. We don't really care. I really care about ourselves.
Speaker 5: Good you're admitting that now.
Speaker 1: Yes, the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Let's talk Marcus Jordan. For those who don't know, this.
Speaker 6: Is Michael Jordan's son.
Speaker 4: He was arrested earlier this week for cocaine possession, DUI, resisting arrest, and all sorts of stuff. He's thirty four years old and according to police bodycam footage that was released on Tuesday, so his arrest was on Monday. His bodycam footage, This bodycamp footage came out on Tuesday, and it was kind of interesting seeing the footage. He was driving a Lamborghini, of course, you know, you're Michael Jordanson, and he got stuck on some train tracks currently.
Speaker 2: Video of that, Like, how how did that happen? What are you doing?
Speaker 6: I don't I mean maybe you know.
Speaker 4: It's is Lamborghini. It's a sports card really low to the ground. We got a lot of clearance, and he got stuck.
Speaker 6: On the tracks. I don't know.
Speaker 4: He says he quote took a wrong turn, you know, and you know he's just trying to get home and he didn't do anything wrong. He just took a wrong turn and got stuck on the train tracks. So the tires were just spinning, couldn't get off for there, and the cops are like, actually, you sound like you're kind of starring your speech a little bit, mind stepping out of the car. And that's when things got a little tense and a little heated. But you do hear him say, bro, I'm Marcus Jordan, I'm Michael Jordan's son.
Speaker 6: I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just trying to get home.
Speaker 4: So he name drops dad in there, and that's where I wanted to ask you, guys, if your parents was some huge celebrity.
Speaker 6: I mean it doesn't. It hardly gets any bigger than Michael Jordan.
Speaker 4: No, would you name drop them to try to get out of the top cart beat.
Speaker 5: It was about to say, like, wow, why would you do that?
Speaker 9: Because it sounds it just sounds so bad when you hear somebody else do it.
Speaker 5: But of course if it's you, you have to.
Speaker 4: But you know this body Camp footage, it's gonna come out, everyone's gonna work for it.
Speaker 9: But you do whatever you can to try to help yourself out in that situation.
Speaker 2: You know what. JV used to always talk about how he knew like every cop in San Francisco, and it was cool with like you know, the HP or whatever. I like prayed that if I was gonna get pulled over, that it was gonna be me speeding to work one day so I can be like, I'm on my way to JV Show with JV.
Speaker 6: Hello, dude's gonna be like never heard of him, don't care.
Speaker 4: Step out of the car, man, step out of the vehicle, ma'am.
Speaker 9: I guess I would be kind of scared that if I did name drop someone that would make the situation go south even faster, because then the cop could be like, Okay, here we go somebody who thinks they're entitled, Like.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I'm still trying.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I mean, I don't think I would do it.
Speaker 2: If it worth a name dropping though.
Speaker 4: If you, if you could work it came up naturally in the conversation like he's like, oh Jordan's he was one of my favorite players, and then you could be like, that's actually my dad.
Speaker 6: But I don't know.
Speaker 4: If you could just sell and you did you know who I am? Michael Jordan's son.
Speaker 6: Can't arrest me? Like I don't what do you.
Speaker 4: Expect him to be like, oh, sorry, we were you know what? You were driving drunk? But since you're Michael Jordan's son, all good, bro, Like.
Speaker 6: Mayn't do that.
Speaker 4: It's on body camp. It's on body camp footage. You can't do that anymore.
Speaker 6: Take chances he probably used to work like that a little more aback, as.
Speaker 2: I also read that he requested Mariah Carey's music when he got into the patrol car.
Speaker 3: Is that is that sure I saw.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 6: I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: I just I you must have been really on drugs then, huh, I.
Speaker 4: Just read what he Well, they did find a little baggy of some I don't know what, can we call it some Hannah Montana And that was in the car and he had been he had had a few drinking drinks that night. So he got arrested for dui. They when asked what they were gonna when he searched, when they like were gonna search him his body, he just said, one big old d and some big old balls.
Speaker 7: Eh.
Speaker 4: He said that, Yes, he said, that's all. He said, that's all you're gonna find. That's all you're gonna find. Turns out it wasn't all they found.
Speaker 6: The I love that more than that. I like that answer better than the bro. Marcus Jordan's a Michael Jordan's son. Shut up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's so good.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So an American woman. She's from New York. She flew back in October to Pakistan to marry her online boyfriend, a nineteen year old she's thirty three. Okay, she goes out there, she thinks it's all good. She thinks that she's gonna marry this young man. They're gonna start a family together. She gets out there and his family forbid him from really having a relationship with this woman. Oh and instead of coming back home back to the United States, she stayed there. She refused to leave, and she was like, quote stranded, but she was like camping outside the guy's house.
Speaker 6: I'm not taking no for an answer, but let's married.
Speaker 2: She became like an overnight celebrity there. She started holding press conferences and everybody was like hanging on to her every word. She started making demands from the governments.
Speaker 9: RT.
Speaker 10: I'm not sitting down. My plan is so we construct this whole country.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 10: I'm asking for one hundred k or more. I need twenty k by this week, okay in my pockets in cash.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 10: That's a demand to the government. The government is gonna fix up these buildings, fix up the streets, and clean up these streets.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous out here.
Speaker 5: I did not like it. She likes it.
Speaker 3: They're like running things and they were eating it.
Speaker 9: Everybody's listening while she's talking to them.
Speaker 5: She's demanding, all.
Speaker 6: If you're just being polite, I don't think so. Are they giving her one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I don't think they gave they gave anything to her, but they were, but they were giving her the attention. If you saw videos, there was at least like twenty mics in her face. Like as she's holding press conferences and everyone's waiting to see what she's gonna say next.
Speaker 10: I'm not talking unless y'all giving me land.
Speaker 3: And two thousand or more.
Speaker 6: Every week.
Speaker 10: You hear me, I'm getting my Pakistani passport and Pakistani I D I'm getting it.
Speaker 3: Do y'all agree?
Speaker 5: Mancha business what.
Speaker 6: She wants?
Speaker 4: But she wants a monthly she wants a weekly monthly stipend of two thousand dollars, and then she wants some land, yes, and obviously her ID passport.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And she wants the government to give her money because she wants to rebuild every build the entire place streets.
Speaker 6: I don't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 4: At least she has good your business.
Speaker 2: The way she went around telling everybody to just move mind your bit. She's holding a press conference. When they ask her a question, she's telling them to mind their.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: Here's the part that you may have seen online. This is the part that's gone viral. Because people were again asking her questions about her intentions. And you know why she's asking for money. What is she going to do with this money?
Speaker 5: The gift religion to tell you my business?
Speaker 2: Okay, so people have obviously obviously turned that into a meme. I don't know if you've guys seen that.
Speaker 4: I haven't, But she's invoking her religious right, yea privacy.
Speaker 2: I guess people are captioning it like, hey, well my coworkers ask about my dating life. And then it's a video of her saying, so gainst my religion to tell you all my business, my business.
Speaker 6: So is she still there to this h to our best of our knowledge?
Speaker 2: So the latest what I what I saw yesterday is that authorities there got involved. Uh they I guess they, well, they got involved a while back, and they like extended her expire. They extended her expired visitors visa. And then the latest I saw was that they got a flight for her back to the US and she was on her way home. Because I think that what I saw yesterday.
Speaker 9: What I heard is they ended up well once no, once that expired, they actually offered her a humanitarian visa so that she could leave, because they.
Speaker 5: Really wanted her to leave, although she's been like viral.
Speaker 9: They have her going to different places and talking about the businesses because they know that she'll get people to.
Speaker 3: Go there, and it is just insane.
Speaker 2: But I am loving every second of it because she's hilarious. But yeah, she if she's not back already, she's on her way back.
Speaker 4: I want to comment from the nineteen year old. When do we get to hear his side of it?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I forgot about him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So what I had heard was that he thought that she looked much like, very very different because she used a lot of filters. Oh oh yeah, and so that when she showed up at his doorstep, he was like, this is not the person that I was talking to. And obviously the parents were like, who is this woman trying to talk to our son?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Imagine that long distance relationships that they fly all the way to Pakistan. They bring your doorbell and you're like, Nope, ain't it euthy?
Speaker 5: Then you stay and rebuild, you were.
Speaker 6: Start cleaning up the streets.
Speaker 2: Yes, if you want to see some videos of her, her name is Onejia Andrew Robinson that you can check that out JAB Morning Show. We got some things up on our story.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 6: This is Kenothy brog here again.
Speaker 4: I'm calling on behalf of Francisco.
Speaker 11: From San Jose, who would like to wish his niece Jayla a happy birthday.
Speaker 4: But who gives a fart.
Speaker 5: He it's a good point.
Speaker 4: Shout out to you, Kermit, and shout us Jaya happy happy birthday.
Speaker 11: Point hottest.
Speaker 5: It's all the stuff you need.
Speaker 12: To know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So does Taylor Swift have a baby fever? I think she does, all right. So there is a sportscaster's name is Adam left Co. Do we know who that is? Graham Adam left Coo, Yes, I gotta look him up. Apparently he's like tight with Travis Kelsey. Adam I don't know who he is, but anyways, he was on a podcast with Charles Barkley and Ernie Johnson. Side note, they kept referring to Taylor as te Swift, Like what makes you think you have a right to call her that?
Speaker 5: Who are you?
Speaker 2: Anyways? So they have this sportscaster Adam on and he tells a story about how Travis Kelce calls him up one day, this is late last year to go to a New York Yankees game with him and he's like, Hey, why don't you bring your wife? And he's and Adam was like, okay, you're asking about my wife. Thought that means Taylor's gonna be there. Otherwise it would just be us guys. So they go and they're hanging out at the game and they're having a conversation him Travis. Taylor's right there.
Speaker 13: She was so cool and nice, and then he's like, how's the baby. Taylor's like, baby, let me see. And he comes over and she comes over. She looks at my son, Princess. She's like, that might be the cutest baby I've ever seen. And I was like, this is amazing, And I was like, I agree.
Speaker 2: First of all, it probably wasn't the cutest baby she's ever seen. But you know, you got to say that every time you see a different baby.
Speaker 6: The babies are rarely seen.
Speaker 2: It's saying that this means Taylor has baby fever. What do you think she was like overly excited to see this dude's baby.
Speaker 6: I think she does.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 5: I think she does too, and she gives me like mom vibes.
Speaker 2: She gives me ready to be a mom vibe. Yeah, and I think might settle down vibes.
Speaker 4: And I think she's at that point in the relationship where you really starts thinking about that stuff.
Speaker 9: I think so when she finished her three year erastour and is now ready for a little break.
Speaker 6: Yeah right.
Speaker 2: Everyone thinks the script is that, you know, Chiefs are going to win the super Bowl, and then Travis Kelcey proposes right.
Speaker 4: After, and then they hold up a sonogram that shows a baby at the same time.
Speaker 3: Insane.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's twins too, and everyone's like, I love my mind.
Speaker 2: Before we get to h the asteroid that's gonna hit earth. IRV Gotti passed away yesterday. I guess he's been suffering from health issues for I want to say, about a year. I guess he had a stroke last year and he hasn't been one hundred percent ever since then. If you don't know IRV, he was a big time music producer, worked with like DMX, Jao Rule Ashanti, even signed Vanessa Carlton in two thousand and seven, so he's kind of like an icon. Yeah, got he signed Vanessa Carlton. Yeah, a record deal, yep, I know. I also want to point out that he did have beef with fifty cent that goes all the way back to the late nineties. People do not like fifty right now. Because he was on Instagram yesterday to rolling his death. People in the comments like not here for it.
Speaker 6: Yeah I heard, well I heard.
Speaker 4: I guess I didn't read that far into it, but I heard he was trolling it once he found out that IRV had another stroke or something. And I don't know if you know, did he know that he was this past and was still doing it?
Speaker 2: Yeah last night?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cold. That is gram What do you have all right?
Speaker 4: NASA just released imagery of a large asteroid that has what they call a small but significant chance of hitting Earth in twenty thirty two. This asteroid is one hundred and thirty feet to roughly three hundred feet wide. It has more than a one percent chance of hitting Earth. On mark your calendars, everyone, Okay, December twenty second, twenty twenty three. Man, that's going to not twenty thirty two.
Speaker 6: Twenty thirty two. That's really going to ruin Christmas. That year.
Speaker 4: I know, like right before Christmas, bam asteroid nails us and we're just like, dude, we didn't even get off to up for Christmas, thanks a lot asteroid, and we're just I wonder if Tyler Henry predicted that, do.
Speaker 2: You think he probably was going to you probably will after you.
Speaker 4: Think he told Ricky Lake that our house was going to get hit by an asteroid probably right before Christmas twenty thirty two. Well look you're thinking, well, it's only one percent or slightly over one percent chance, I'll take those odds. But the reason they say this is significant is because currently no other known large asteroid has an impact probability above one percent.
Speaker 6: So this one is into a threshold into an.
Speaker 4: Area higher than all the other asteroids that we know about out there like this. Scientists say they've observed a gradual increase in that impact probability in the months since they've discovered this asteroid's existence.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of stuff buzzing around out.
Speaker 4: There we don't have no idea about. We're just learning about it. And this is now rated a three on the Terrino scale. Nobody knows what that means, but that sounds bad, right, this is It's a level of three on the Terno scale.
Speaker 2: You guys, this is like New Fear unlocks. The number one is still running out of gas in the Bay Bridge, but I'm going to switch number two. Number two is now getting hit by this asteroid.
Speaker 6: On December twenty second, twenty thirty two.
Speaker 2: And then number three is going to be Heyward falling into a sinkhole.
Speaker 6: Oh, the entire the entire city falls into sinkhole.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we've been rooting for the Number one is being kidnapped without my glasses.
Speaker 6: Why without your glasses?
Speaker 9: Because then how am I gonna have a chance of escaping if I don't have my glasses? And I can, but if you have your mond tracts. Yeah, but my contents won't last that long.
Speaker 4: So somebody breaks into your house like we're abducting you, and you're like, hang on, I gotta get my glasses and my bifocals so that I could see.
Speaker 9: Like listen, after I get my glasses, you do whatever you.
Speaker 6: Want to take me.
Speaker 3: Please let me do that.
Speaker 1: One the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, let's.
Speaker 2: Get to what the bleep is, where you can win a JV Show chug Mug, you just got to be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word. As always, you know where to go to leave your guesses on the talkback Mike will be free now one improved iHeartRadio App. Let's get right to it. Here's today's clip.
Speaker 4: I think some relationships fail because one person clearly gets tired of writing the other person's.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: I think that's probably true. Right, you're just like again.
Speaker 5: I think I could.
Speaker 2: Get tired of I guess people.
Speaker 4: Mike, Yeah, spice things up a little bit, all right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Remember this is a family show. You sick go, so keep your guesses PG. Leave us your name and your city along with that guest. I want to be able to shout you.
Speaker 1: Out when you win the JV show on Wild ninety four nine playing What.
Speaker 2: The bleep Is? Where you can win a JV show. Chug Mug, you just got to be the first person a guest today is bleeped out word? As always, leave your guess is on the talkback Michael me free. You want approved iHeartRadio App. Here's today's clip in case you missed it.
Speaker 4: I think some relationships fail because one person clearly gets tired of riding the other person's.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, let's go to your guesses. Good Morning JAV Show. This is he Gone from palos In. I think the bleepsout word is routine.
Speaker 4: How about that? Oh my buzzer just disappeared? You guys, hang on, I got another. I have a backup buzzer.
Speaker 5: Ride someone's routine.
Speaker 2: Should she say routine? Was that the guests?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean you get that you get stuck into somebody else is routine. You feel like you're just along for the ride in their routine.
Speaker 14: Right, Good Morning jav Show.
Speaker 2: It's Ricky from Timo's A. My answer is nerves, writing their nerves.
Speaker 6: I mean, you're riding in my nerves.
Speaker 5: I don't think I've ever said that.
Speaker 14: But you know, getting on my Joe and Santa Rosa. The answer to bleeped out word is emotions. You get tired of writing the emotions of the partner. Have a good day, Graham. It's almost Friday.
Speaker 5: We almost writing emotions.
Speaker 6: That's a good guess.
Speaker 4: The emotional roller coaster, the emotional roller coaster, all right, very.
Speaker 6: True for a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Do you think you know what today's leaped out word is get on that talkback Mike on the iHeart app.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine with the JV Show, I'm Selena and I'm Jass and we are playing in what the bleep trying to give you this JV show chug mug. You just got to be the first person a guest today is a bleeped out word as always leave your guest is on the talkback Michae on the iHeart App. Now, in case you miss today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 4: I think some relationships fail because one person clearly gets tired of riding the other person's Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it happens. Yeah, probably more than we'd like to admit. All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 5: Hi, I think that the best word is back bye, oh by love.
Speaker 6: Bye. But yeah, you could be riding somebody else's back yeah.
Speaker 9: Why HEYJV shows a day from the load, Right, I'm gonna say their money train or they're like financial train.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I would mind writing somebody else's.
Speaker 4: Yeah about maybe use that are driving the money train. I'm not in my relationship, but if we were, we would be like, hey, get off my money train. You're just you're just along for the ride because of it.
Speaker 15: Good Morning JV Show. This is Mellow from Backaville.
Speaker 9: And I think the bleep out word is wave riding someone's waves.
Speaker 2: Thank you, good riding cosmic with energy bro and you're just like in there.
Speaker 6: Vibes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Morning TV show, this is Leover. I'm just saying coattails, coattails, all right, come great one the winner, all right, but here's today's clip. Unbleeps.
Speaker 4: I think some relationships fail because one person clearly gets tired of riding the other person's coattails.
Speaker 6: Ah, what do you guys think about that?
Speaker 2: Does it happen? Yes, you got to ride or die? Ride or die?
Speaker 6: Do you think it's the person who's coatails that are being ridden? Is the one? Because like I've been riding.
Speaker 4: My wife's coat tails for years, like she's way better than me, you know, I've been just long. Do you think some days she's gonna be like flick flick, get off of there, get off.
Speaker 2: It could be the other person too, like I'm tired of living in this person's shadow, Like I want to shine sometimes.
Speaker 6: I want to have someone riding my coattails.
Speaker 2: Is what you're saying coattail. Okay, all right, well I think it's I think it could be both.
Speaker 6: Gotcha.
Speaker 4: All right, Let's get some shoutouts, give a lot of shout outs to a lot of people were on it, but none as fast as as Leo in San Jose. Damn, that dude's got some fast talkback fingers or something.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 6: He was on it this morning. Nice job, Leo, Chuck mug coming your way. Boom.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 6: A lot of people came with the correct answer this morning.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tried to out him out of them all, but I can't. Adam and San Jose had it so to Charles and also in San Jose.
Speaker 6: Michelle and Castro Valley, what's up? Michelle?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 6: She had it? Soda, Marion, San Bruno, Brian.
Speaker 4: Dominic, Nico, Valleeo, Rebecca and Conquered, Laurian Morgan Hill, Simi and conquered, Eric and Hercules, Joanna and Mantica.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 6: Joanna?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 6: Ruby in South City had it?
Speaker 4: Soda Cheris in Valleo, John and Fremont, David and Richmond, what's up?
Speaker 10: David?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 4: Rolando in Valleo had it so did Alicia and Janessa and Valeo, Emily and Vail.
Speaker 6: Look at Valleo. That's my hometown right there.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 4: The nine magazine Street exit was up? Yessenni and Discovery Bay had it. A few people said coat tail not plural, but you know what the hell, let's give him all a shout out as well, Nicki and Dublin, Sandy and gil Roy, Shannon in San Jose, Jessica.
Speaker 6: And Alan our buddy doctor Buddy Lee. What's up Buddy Lee?
Speaker 4: All the way from Nashville, Tennessee. Wayne in this morning he said, cottail not plural? But you know who gives so far about that? Kevin and San Jose said tailcoat?
Speaker 6: Is that accurate?
Speaker 5: Just yeah, he said what it meant.
Speaker 4: To get on those tailcoats right there? But just the words just a little jumble, a little jumbled up. Ricky and Hercules had it, So did Linda in Brentwood.
Speaker 6: Wow, and then and Sam Bruno and.
Speaker 4: Maybe a few others as more guesses keep coming in, a lot of people on that one this morning.
Speaker 6: It was too easy, you guys, It was too easy.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you everyone for tomorrow.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna make it harder That's what she said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna do it again tomorrow seven to five here on the JV Show. Next we're gonna jump into to make the magic map. But really quick, I want to remind everyone that this Sunday is the JV shows Big Game Watch Party.
Speaker 3: Buster's in repeat us.
Speaker 2: Now it is like invite only because space.
Speaker 5: Is really limited.
Speaker 6: Now, we would love.
Speaker 2: For everyone to be there, of course, but we can't accommodate the entire Bay area eating all my food.
Speaker 4: I'm rolling in with an appetite to this party because David Buster's food is legit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, their food is delicious. Plus they're gonna be having drinks and games. We're giving away a seventy two inch TV. If you want to enter to join us on Sunday, just add the JV Show podcast and Wildney for nine as two of your presets on the Aheart iHeart app and then screenshot that send it to us on Instagram. JV Morning Show and we're picking winners every day.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone Wildney for nine. Hi, who's this Tommy and Desire? Did I get that right? Yeah? Hi?
Speaker 5: Welcome on to the JV Show show.
Speaker 2: I'm hood you.
Speaker 4: Guys are ready.
Speaker 5: Hi, hope you guys.
Speaker 3: Are ready to play the JV Show.
Speaker 2: You have no game, jess what prize do we have on the line. This is a good one, you guys.
Speaker 9: Two tickets for city cruises Love and Basketball Cocktail Cruise, happening February sixteen.
Speaker 2: All right, so here's how this works. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. Its just a random trivia just got a at three corrects, and these tickets are yours?
Speaker 5: Sound good?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to it. Question number one. Tennessee shares a border with eight other states. Can you name two of them?
Speaker 16: Arkansas and.
Speaker 6: Idaho? You're well, you're kidding, I'll quit the show. You're kidding, right, Idaho.
Speaker 2: No, it's all good, it's all good.
Speaker 3: Right there.
Speaker 4: You name it, almost any other state that's even over in that part of the country, and problem probability is you're going.
Speaker 6: To get eight states.
Speaker 2: Geography was not his best subject.
Speaker 4: I clips to sharing the border with California.
Speaker 3: Arkansas is right there.
Speaker 2: You got that one, and then you could have picked any one of Missouri, Kentucky, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi.
Speaker 5: Any one of those dark correct?
Speaker 6: Got one? All right, that's okay, moving on. I'm on quitting the show, but I'm still upset.
Speaker 4: Question number two, Amniotic fluid is the liquid that surrounds what.
Speaker 2: Can you say that one more time?
Speaker 4: Amniotic fluid is the liquid that surrounds what.
Speaker 6: It's in the human body, well, not all human bodies.
Speaker 11: Antiotic fluid.
Speaker 6: There's like a sack of it.
Speaker 3: He don't confuse them.
Speaker 1: But it is.
Speaker 6: It's a but not that, not that. Yeah, it's important stuff. Take a guess.
Speaker 4: No, it's the fluid in that surrounds a fetus or a baby.
Speaker 6: Amniotic fluid. It is in a sack, amniotic sack.
Speaker 5: You couldn't wait to say sack.
Speaker 6: You gotta work a couple of mentions in all right, temmy.
Speaker 2: Question number three, what planet has a storm system swirling on it? That's called the Great Red Spot?
Speaker 1: Smart?
Speaker 6: The red planet?
Speaker 2: That would be Jupiter.
Speaker 6: Jupiter.
Speaker 4: When you look at a picture of Jupiter, it's got that big almost like an eye on it.
Speaker 6: It's a that's the Great Red Spot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't want to I can't really sugar photo you.
Speaker 5: Said, you pointed out.
Speaker 4: I'm doing good, but you're gonna get this one because this one's an easy one and I think you'll for sure get it. Question number four, What two colors are found in the logo of the company ikea.
Speaker 2: Blue and yellow?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: That Yeah, your sack.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can say that. Grand Yeah. Offensive. I think this goes without really being said, but you did not.
Speaker 7: Day.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you guys, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Listen, don't hang up. I'm gonna put you on hold. Jess is gonna run to the next room and pick up. Don't hang up. Thanks for playing. Hang on, Grahama got some shot out.
Speaker 6: We do Moms and me, Dam's moms and Mediams.
Speaker 4: Agot One says, Hey, Graham, this mom is sliding into your DMS, hoping you'll give a big birthday shout out to Preston.
Speaker 6: He's turning eleven years old today.
Speaker 4: We want to wish him a happy eleventh birthday from mom, dad and sisters Vanessa and Brianna. So happy happy birthday to Presston. Point another one here, Hey Graham, another mom slide in your DMS. We'd like to wish our daughter Hayden Stella the most amazing and happiest. Listen to this Selena half birthday today.
Speaker 6: She is ten and a half.
Speaker 2: Are we doing half birthday?
Speaker 6: We are now.
Speaker 4: I love you, Hayden. We're so proud of the sweet, carried and smart girl that you are. You make our days brighter and we get to have whatever you want for dinner tonight.
Speaker 6: You name it, you get it.
Speaker 4: Biggest hugs, Mom, Dad, Logan, and Berkeley and Berkeley is their dog and she let me know that Berkeley's birthday was yesterday as well, So now we're doing half birthdays and dog shout out, So happy birthday. This one's for you, and then happy half birthday to Hayden.
Speaker 6: Who fart, I'm stewing inside another one here, hay Graham. This is Kathleen from Stockton.
Speaker 4: I like to wish my baby girl Addie a belated, very special thirteenth birthday. We're so proud of the young lady you're becoming. Love Mom b and all your family and friends that love you so much. By the way, you guys are the number one morning show in Stockton and that we do give a fart about, which is awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: But baby girl, Addie, your belated birthday. I don't really care about that. Another one here, Hay Graham, can you give my girls a shout out? We listen to you guys every morning our way to school, Valeria and Victoria.
Speaker 6: Thank you. That's for mom Nna.
Speaker 4: No birthdays there are just a shout out because thank you guys so much for listening.
Speaker 6: Who the fart? That's about it.
Speaker 2: We also have one on the.
Speaker 4: Talkbacks shows, Eric Hercules.
Speaker 7: I just want to wish my three year old daughter Natalia happy birthday. She loves your Wesday.
Speaker 5: Good Marning. I love you anyway, Thank you guys for doing that.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have a.
Speaker 7: Good day Raiders.
Speaker 2: Oh well, we're gonna have to strike that from the podcast.
Speaker 1: The rest.
Speaker 6: Yeah, happy birthday, good morning.
Speaker 12: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bag.
Speaker 2: Well, Kendrick Lamar's performance of Not Like Us be censored or not? That is the question. So yesterday was the day that Ken Drake had to turn over his set list to the NFL and to Fox, and there is a lot of extra attention on Kendrick's performance plans because of his song Not Like Us, you know, the one where he calls Drake a certified pedophile YEP, and the song that Drake is suing Universal Music Group over. So here's what happens. Once the execs get the set list, they call it their lawyers and they go over all the lyrics and stuff to make sure there's nothing that can get them in trouble with the FCC. So this isn't a question of whether or not Kendrick will do the song, like it's his biggest record. He is performing the song, but the lawyers have to decide is whether to actually air the lyrics that you know, quote unquote defame Drake or not and like risk a potential lawsuit. So that's what they are looming over right now. Will he actually say those words on the broadcast or not.
Speaker 4: Drake's probably on that committee and he's like, we're gonna censor the entire song, so the viewers at home are just gonna hear.
Speaker 6: The entire way through. That would be Drake's ideal there.
Speaker 4: But I don't What I don't get is in rap songs, everybody's defamed. Everybody in rap songs, like this is as old as time. Everybody rips on everybody. This is what happens, and suddenly you can't dare insult the all might be And then and.
Speaker 5: He's like the king of just tracks. He does everybody right.
Speaker 6: He's done it himself.
Speaker 2: I really, I think he's just just lebron Like there was something like that this week, Like Kendrick has to do that song he has, He's gonna he's gonna do the song. But whether or not we'll actually hear, you know, certified pay.
Speaker 6: That part might go, Yeah, there's the audio might go.
Speaker 2: There's two sensors that it has to go through the NFL. They have an official who has like a little sensor button so they can bleep things out, and then Fox has a backup as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're gonna have that on a hefty delay so they'll have plenty of time.
Speaker 6: Did he just say is that? Did I hear pedophile? Did you say run a mile? I don't know what he said, but let's I'm gonna bleep it either way.
Speaker 2: And today, for anyone that cares it is it is a halftime rehearsal day, So Kendrick and Sizza will be rehearsing today.
Speaker 5: I'm speaking of the super Bowl, Kanye.
Speaker 2: Hinted if anyone gives a part, that he and Bianca might be there. He wouldn't give a part, but supposedly he could be there. Did you guys see that he is walking back his bipolar diagnosis? Really? Yeah? Kanye was on a podcast is a doctor now? Well, no, he actually went to doctor. Well, let me just start with this. He says that, you know, since getting with Bianca, Bianca pushed him to see a new doctor because she was skeptical of his bipolar diagnosis, like, I don't know, it's not really matching up with people who I know have it. He's a doctor, she was just plays one on this show, got it, And so she pushed Connie to go see a new doctor. And what he said on this podcast was he's come to find out that it's really a case of autism that he has.
Speaker 4: I mean, he could be on some sort of spectral tram for autism that I mean that would make sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he's saying it's not bipolar disorder anymore, it's that And he even I was kind of shocked by this. He even went into he even like acknowledged the people that he's pushed away from the diagno from uh, you know, from the outburst that he's had and the things that he said. He acknowledged that it was because of the things that he said where you know, he was wearing a certain red hat, or it was because you know, he acknowledged the fallout with Adidas, because of the things. It was just kind of crazy for him to actually acknowledge those things, and he made it seem like that's not me, where before he would not.
Speaker 5: So he is aware of the contract.
Speaker 2: Sometimes really mumble jumps to explain that. But you know what what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but sometimes it seems that he takes accountability and knows and then other times he doesn't.
Speaker 2: So but right now he is got it. Graham, what do you have all right?
Speaker 4: Lots to unpack from this major Golden State Warriors trade that went down yesterday, and I think everybody Warriors fans you should have some concerns the Warriors. They became pretty desperate to make a trade before today's NBA trade deadline, and they made a big splash. They sent Andrew Wiggins to the Miami Heat along with a couple of other players to get Jimmy Butler.
Speaker 6: And not only did the Warriors execute this trade.
Speaker 4: They also signed Butler to a two year, one hundred and twenty one million dollar extension, which means roughly sixteen and a half million season. He's going to become the sixth highest paid player in the league in terms of average annual value, and by my calculations, he's going to out earn Steph annually until two seasons from now, when Curry's one year extension that he signed this offseason at sixty two point six million kicks in. That's a very strange dynamic in my mind, with Curry not being the highest paid player on the Warriors. Also, it was made pretty well known in the weeks leading up to the trade that Curry and coach Kerr and others had concerns about the potential of Butler joining the team in terms of how he would mesh with the Warriors chemistry. I think the translation there is how him and Draymond would get along. And if you have not been following the Miami Heat this season, you might not know that Jimmy Butler said he lost his joy for playing basketball in Miami and he basically quit on the team.
Speaker 6: He just stopped showing up to stuff.
Speaker 4: He missed team flights, he talked smack about his teammates in the organization, and he repeatedly got suspended by the team. I mean over at least three times he got suspended. He basically hasn't been playing. He just forced his way out of town. And when Golden State came up on the radar as a potential trade destination, he pooh pooed that he didn't want to go there. It wasn't until this Durant deal fell apart. Now they were trying to engineer a deal where Kevin Durant plays for the Suns. He went to the Warriors, and Jimmy Butler went to Phoenix to the Suns, and they were trying to make a deal like that. But when Kevin Durant said I don't want to go play for the Warriors, then Jimmy Butler's like, well, I guess I got nobody else where else am I gonna go? Okay, I'll come to the Warriors and they're gonna sign me to this big extension.
Speaker 6: Now, look, Jimmy Butler, when that.
Speaker 4: Dude is focused and wants to play, he is amazing, really really good.
Speaker 2: Okay, but if it goes south, that dude's a nightmare. It sounds like it doesn't really want to It sounds like an attitude.
Speaker 6: But mate, well yeah, I mean we know that.
Speaker 4: But what if he you know, if he's motivated, wants to play here and it's excited. The Warriors season could turn around here? Do I think they that's enough talent for them to win a championship? That remains to be seen. They could be a lot better than they are now, which is like a five hundred team and might not even make the play in games to make the playoffs. But Warriors fans, you should be excited. But also you've been warned.
Speaker 6: You just put it that way.
Speaker 2: Not even more confused than I want to begin with, But thank.
Speaker 1: You to keep up the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: I just logged onto the internet, okay, and what do the interwebs have.
Speaker 6: To show you?
Speaker 2: You know, people were upset about Bianca being completely naked on the Grammy's Red carpet. Yeah, so I guess to kind of flip the script in show Kanye in that same light to kind of see, like.
Speaker 5: Well, how do you like it?
Speaker 2: Let's see what you would look like completely naked on the red carpet and Bianca's fully clothed. They used AI to put Kanye's all black outfit on her, and Kanye is naked.
Speaker 3: Oh, we have a censored version.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have a censored version that were getting up at JV Morning Show on our Instagram for that coach it's there. I came across it and I was like.
Speaker 6: Oh, oh, it wasn't. You didn't like it?
Speaker 3: It wasn't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've only seen the censored version. I don't want to see anything more than that.
Speaker 5: But I think it's hilarious.
Speaker 3: The things like a I can do.
Speaker 9: It does put it into perspective, though it does it looks weird.
Speaker 3: It's a very weird thing.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So JB Morning Show Instagram, make sure makesure've follow us a lot of what we talk about on the air. Is there on our shone?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 6: Yes, there, It is just popped up online. Why's he got to have that? Why is he looking? Why's he going to look like that?
Speaker 2: And why is he still wearing boots?
Speaker 9: Why is he wearing the high boots?
Speaker 4: Was she still wearing boots?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But they made him to look like what she looked like. Was she still wearing boots.
Speaker 6: She knew, No, she was not.
Speaker 2: Was she barefoot? She had heels, Oh, she had heels on. So there's a new survey that found how much time students are spending on their.
Speaker 6: Phone at school, all of it, not.
Speaker 3: All of it, Graham.
Speaker 2: So they went and they surveyed students age thirteen to eighteen, and they spent an average of one and a half hours on their phone for a six and a half hour school day, just scrolling, texting, or whatever else it is that they're doing. How do you guys feel about this?
Speaker 5: I was expecting a lot more.
Speaker 2: I was expecting a lot more too, And the fact that it's not more, it tells me and I hope it's teachers telling them to get off their phones in class. Glen's teachers also allow it. They don't care.
Speaker 6: They have to care because.
Speaker 9: You have one, like a thirty minute lunch, so you subtract that, so it ends up being just one hour of them being in classes.
Speaker 2: You know what a lot of students will do. They will listen to music while they're in class.
Speaker 5: And it's like, how are you hearing anything that's going on? I'm sorry, I don't think they want to hear anything.
Speaker 2: That's going on that.
Speaker 6: I like the ones where you have to put your phone away and they lock it in the thing.
Speaker 2: I get it back at the end of class, probably upsetting every person who's you know, driving to school right now, about to get dropped off, if you're in middle school or high school. I'm sorry, but I am on the side of like, we shouldn't have our phones in class.
Speaker 5: I mean, and that's just the mom and me.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's Selena. We just can't learn it felt different.
Speaker 6: It's too big of a distraction. We're all guilty of that distraction.
Speaker 4: I mean, we hit a red light and we're like, we can't even wait the thirty seconds without an that's something you're like, well, I need some sort of stimulus.
Speaker 6: Let me look at my phone.
Speaker 4: Like you can't even sit for thirty seconds at a red light. They stand next to an intersection and when a red light hits, watch the cars pile up, and look at every single person.
Speaker 6: If you can find me more than one.
Speaker 4: Out of ten that's not staring at their phone at that moment, we're all guilty.
Speaker 2: I caught myself doing that yesterday because the light had turned green and I didn't go because I was looking at my phone.
Speaker 6: You and everyone else is just sitting there.
Speaker 2: You know what it is. I don't know what else to look at. If I'm sitting at a red light, what am I supposed to look at?
Speaker 4: Wow, We've trained our brains that you need that constant stimulus and if it's not there, you need to seek it out immediately.
Speaker 6: Like, oh my god, I need my brain just can't. You just can't look outside anymore. You just can't.
Speaker 4: You take your dog for a walk, You can't just look around and look at the trees and enjoy that outdoor. You gotta scroll on your phone at the same time, because walking your dog, that's not exciting.
Speaker 2: You don't scroll. You still check it for.
Speaker 6: No reason constantly.
Speaker 2: No one's calling, but you pull it out and you look at it.
Speaker 4: Anyways, when archaeologists or whatever they'll call them in the future look back and study why you know this this current you know, empire and all this stuff in the current globe just totally failed and where it all went wrong, You're gonna a big piece of that. It's going to be our phone, social media and the phones and AI.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when they find out.
Speaker 2: Some AI is not that bad, we talked about the naked Kanye right, thank you there are some good youth.
Speaker 4: Thank you AI for do it that the boots were a questionable choice. No other than that, props to u AI.
Speaker 6: Nice job.
Speaker 2: What were you gonna say, Chess, I forgot Okay.
Speaker 17: Well then let's just move Good morning, gavut show. Eric from Newark here, I just want to recommend you. Guys were talking about Will Smith's music the other day and how no one's really a big fan. I will say he has this one album from like two thousand and six. It's called Lost and Found. Super good album. Like it's one of my favorites of all time. I know it's weird as a Will Smith album really.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you guys should check it out.
Speaker 6: Let me know what you think it's it's really good.
Speaker 17: And Graham, you should listen to it while you're working out, especially the song Lost and Found. Uh, that song itself is really good and there's a couple bangers on that album.
Speaker 6: So what a couple bangers on it?
Speaker 4: Two thousand and six Will Smith album Lost and Found?
Speaker 2: He said, is the name of the fund Now I need to hear.
Speaker 6: I need to see if it's a banger.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, if we pulled this clip of Will Smith, what.
Speaker 5: What are we listening to? Graham?
Speaker 3: What's it called?
Speaker 6: I don't even remember.
Speaker 2: It's something something some two thousand and six album Lost and Found, Lost and Found There you go, wow, Graham shutting it down. I mean, oh you like it?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's not bad.
Speaker 9: It's just I wouldn't listen to it in this like this year. I would have listened to the last yet do it.
Speaker 6: It's good.
Speaker 4: I just wouldn't listen to it in this lifetime like another life maybe another life here it would.
Speaker 6: Be for me.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It sounds like a like a hip hop.
Speaker 2: Parody to me.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know, like I don't know why.
Speaker 2: That's just like like a like a skit or something.
Speaker 4: It's I just I mean, yeah, it's it's totally good.
Speaker 6: I just like wouldn't if you have ears listened to it?
Speaker 2: Ever, it was interesting. Thank you for that laugh. I appreciate that well.
Speaker 6: But he offended him. He said he really likes that song and listen to that song at the Dame.
Speaker 2: Is the great thing about America. We can all like different things. Yeah, we can have different opinions.
Speaker 6: If I listen to that the GM, I punched my own. I'm teddy it was a slapper.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: We were earlier talking about phone use at school. There was a new study and like the average student and spending at least one and a half hours on their phone at school.
Speaker 16: Hey everyone, this is Christian from Hayward. I just wanted to weigh in about the kids being on the phone during class. I'm not saying they should be allowed to be glued to it, but not having it can actually be more of a distraction than having it. We don't all learn the same, we don't all jail the same, we don't all work the same. Some of us need to look away for a second, escape for two minutes, listen to a song, check TikTok, and then we can return to focusing. And sometimes that attention spend is less than an hour.
Speaker 2: You want my honest thoughts. Sure, I just don't think that's going to work, because how op jessed You probably know this better than anyone. How often do you pull out TikTok and you get sucked right in? Next you know, it's like.
Speaker 5: Forty turning the.
Speaker 2: Coming back from that, and then how I get not everybody learns the same, But then how are we able to go to school, you know, before phones?
Speaker 5: That is a good point.
Speaker 4: Look, I don't want to be the old man get off my lawn here, but I agree with you, Selena. I just think that, yes, we all learn differently, and some people need that moment. Their attention spans don't work all the same, and some people need like a distraction and something to focus their time on and then they can refocus on the thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just don't know how that.
Speaker 4: Like you get in that really important business meeting that goes for a while and you're like, hang on.
Speaker 2: Guys, I can't wait on this. I gotta I gotta check my TikTok.
Speaker 4: On TikTok here, and just give me a couple of minutes and I'll get back to you when we and we'll talk about that earnings call.
Speaker 6: I just don't it's not preparing you, I think for the real world.
Speaker 11: Literally, as you all said, oh, we can't be at a red light without pulling out a phone. I was at a red light and unlock my phone, as I said, And I don't think I got more so.
Speaker 1: Guilty shuck it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we all do that to everybody's attention spans.
Speaker 4: Wow have changed and everyone's habits have changed, and we are all addicted to our phone. So you can't even sit in a red light for fifteen twenty seconds. You got to get that phone out.
Speaker 2: We have somebody wayning in on that Will Smith song we just played. Someone recommended we listened to Will Smith lost and found. I guess it's a song from two thousand and six. Wait, hold up, I must have missed this in the morning rush. But what do you mean we don't like Will Smith?
Speaker 17: I mean we don't like some stuff he's done, but like Hello, getting jiggy with it?
Speaker 5: Nana, no, Na, Nana.
Speaker 2: That was amazing. Okay, never said I don't like Will Smith?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Was it amazing?
Speaker 2: And maybe amazing, maybe not amazing, but like iconic.
Speaker 9: Like when's the last time one of his songs besides when we heard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the other week, like in my mind Will Smith Fresh, Prince of bel Air and some stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Amazing.
Speaker 4: His music career has never done it for me. We're all allowed to have our own opinions. I yess like I don't I don't.
Speaker 2: Think he's up there with like Alul, Wayne Kendrick or Drake. But he's iconic and the things that he has done and that I said, I'm a huge fan of Will Smith, but I'm just not like like streaming his albums neither. You know, That's what I was trying to say.
Speaker 6: Got it?
Speaker 5: Hey, that makes sense?
Speaker 3: Where's my jewelry?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 9: I want to know how you guys feel about people buying themselves a little goodies, chocolates or anything to treat themselves for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 5: Are you here for it or are you.
Speaker 2: Judging a little bit. I've learned to not judge, so I'm gonna let you let's let's throw it back to you, Jess.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me tee you.
Speaker 6: Up for backlash.
Speaker 2: Are good?
Speaker 6: Say something I'm not.
Speaker 5: Judging because I feel like, yes you are.
Speaker 2: You're not judging someone who sends them self flowers to work on Valentine.
Speaker 6: And there's even a car. Let me see what the card says on this giant bouquet.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, Okay, when you put it that way, sending yourself flowers, I'm judging a little bit.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Wow, I think there's nothing wrong with some self love. Right, if it's gonna make your day and put a smile on your face, do whatever you gotta do.
Speaker 6: Send yourself those flowers, send yourself that love note. You shouldn't show yourself some chocolate.
Speaker 5: I think going to the Florida downstairs, DJ.
Speaker 6: Whatever you need to do at the office, do it love.
Speaker 9: I think going to buy the flowers. Though it is cute, go go buy the flowers for yourself. I've done that before, not on Valentine's Date, but I've done that before. But I think taking the time to maybe send them to yourself and then acting like you're surprised that you're getting flowers.
Speaker 6: The judgment over here.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm just speaking my opinions and my truth.
Speaker 9: But apparently nearly half of America's turning bright, right, she's just like sweating underneath her head. No, but nearly half of Americans do want to treat themselves to Valentine's date and buy themselves some flowers and me some chocolates, some chocolates. Yeah, and even in the past, we've heard of women, yeah, sending themselves flowers.
Speaker 2: And I guess it depends how you're doing it. Like we've all been in the checkout line at the grocery store and they have like the hearts, and you're like, I think I do want some chocolate, and you know, you're buying yourself a little treat. But if you're doing it as a Valentine's gift, I don't do it like that. It's so you're judging.
Speaker 6: I don't say that, Like, would.
Speaker 4: You be in the line and be like, you know what, I do want two dozen red roses?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna buy those for myself?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Why not.
Speaker 4: I just don't think that happens as often. I think you buy people want.
Speaker 5: To Buyers want to get themselves a little.
Speaker 6: Valentine's Day treat.
Speaker 4: I see that and the candies or whatever, and you know, yeah, it's an excuse to celebrate.
Speaker 6: You're like, oh, you know, it's Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: I do I should get some really nice chocolates, and people buy buy them like that. But it seems weird when you're buying yourself the roses. And I'm with you, Jess, even though I hung out to dry there a minute ago. If you're sending them to yourself an acting surprise where they came from, that's doing too much be.
Speaker 6: Confident in who you are.
Speaker 4: You don't need Your worth is not based on whether or not somebody sent you flowers.
Speaker 2: To the office. Yes, I know it's it's not, but it does feel like that sometimes if everybody else is getting things sent and you're like the only single person everyone else is. I remember in high school feeling like that. All the girls would get teddy bears and like flowers, you get fomo.
Speaker 6: I get it, But we got to get past that.
Speaker 4: You gotta have you got to know that your self worth is not tied intrinsically whether or not you received something on Valentine's Day commercial holiday.
Speaker 5: Yes, on Valentine's Day? Do you buy your daughter gifts?
Speaker 6: That's a good question.
Speaker 2: Then that's a no.
Speaker 6: Just I know if you I don't remember. I don't know what I ate for breakfast yesterday.
Speaker 4: Going to this year, maybe I'll get her a little piece of candy or something.
Speaker 6: Okay, I feel like I've gotten her flowers last year.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I can't remember.
Speaker 4: I don't remember when I got my wife for Valentine's last year, or any year, to be honest, but I'm pretty sure I do it.
Speaker 2: We're just asking.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild Night.
Speaker 2: So we've been talking about Will Smith because I don't even know how this got brought up.
Speaker 4: One of our listeners left us to talk back and said, you guys should listen to this old Will Smith album from two thousand and six. It's called Lost and Found and one of the title track on the song lost on the album Lost and Found is a really good song.
Speaker 6: It's a banger, Graham, you should work out to it.
Speaker 2: We listened to it. I'm not really fan of it, but it's because Will Smith has a new song out with Big Sean calls the Beautiful Scars. That's what it was.
Speaker 6: We played it.
Speaker 2: We played it, I think last week. Anyways, a lot of people wanting to weigh in on Will Smith's music.
Speaker 15: Did you guys know that Will Smith has a song with Bad Bunny and Mark Anthony?
Speaker 8: Look it up.
Speaker 6: I did not know that has got a new song or that like that's been something.
Speaker 2: That I'm not sure to the research department, Jess.
Speaker 7: Today, what's going on? Good Morning JVS Show? All good, Hey, really quick? Will Smith Three top songs, getting Jiggy with It, Summertime and parents just don't understand. Those are his top three his acting career took off. For sure, his music all good. Got love for him, except for that slap that he did have a good day.
Speaker 2: Wow, dude, Yeah, that slap. Yeah, it's kind of overshadowed everything. I think that's the talk back that I feel like I resonate with the most. I'm actually a really big Will Smith fan. As far as acting, he had a lot of He has some hits, you know, he he didn't even mention Ben in Black or Welcome to Miami. Yeah, he had hits. But I'm not like he's not one of my top artists. I'm not like streaming his music, you know what I mean? Or I've never listened to an album before in my life.
Speaker 18: Good Morning JV shows this said he said from what a Creek. First of all, let's put some respect with a K on Will Smith's name. Come on, who are you guys serious? And Graham, are you seriously telling me that Summertime is not one of your favorite rap songs of all time? Do you really like only like gangster rap and like rap that doesn't have any kind of like real quality delight?
Speaker 2: Will Smith is very.
Speaker 4: I mean, put some respect on Yeah, Like we said, he's got a lot of huge hits at Summertime. Great song. I just he wasn't what I was listening to at that time, Like I was listening to a tribe called Quest and a lot.
Speaker 2: Of I don't like this. You ask anyone named your top five favorite rappers. No one's saying Will Smith. Good point, dope, AJV Show.
Speaker 15: It's Gina from the East Bay. I'm just calling to comment on the Will Smith.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 15: I'm not a fan of him at all, especially after what he did. But anyway, his music, Uh, the only song I liked, and I you know, blasted it when I was in high school was Summertime.
Speaker 2: Cram look it up and play it for us.
Speaker 15: Play just the chorus, please you please anyway, have a good day, fight you too.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that. All right, you can do that much requested here Will Smith Summertime.
Speaker 4: So we'll give him one whip one one w couple. L's a couple of big hits, acting, a lot of mega hits in the acting world.
Speaker 6: One giant slab. Wow, dude, I don't know you know where does he land?
Speaker 2: Oh we don't have a ton of time, but grandm let's throw something in for our meeting in the ladies room.
Speaker 1: All right, the.
Speaker 4: Internet terrified you guys by where this single guy has mounted his TV. And I want to ask you, ladies, because we're in the ladies room, what you would think if you were interested in a guy and you went back to his place and his TV was mounted here he and if you like to see this jess a JV Morning show on Instagram, you can see where his TV is mounted. It's directly above his bed and not on the wall, It's on the ceiling.
Speaker 2: This is a note for me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, he says.
Speaker 4: Look, I don't like having to prop a bunch of pillows behind me so I can sit in bed and watch TV. I just want to lay there comfortably and be able to watch TV. And so he has put his TV and he says, he just used a regular, you know, commercial TV mount and.
Speaker 6: He's put it right above his bed.
Speaker 4: Now, the cord bugs me a little because record runs down the wall. Obviously there's no outlet right there in the ceiling, so that party could have done better. But ladies, you go back to a guy's house, you're really interested in him, but this is where he has his TV. Would this be a deal breaker for you?
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know about a complete deal breaker, but I'm not sleeping in that bed.
Speaker 5: Everything about this bothers me.
Speaker 4: Why everything about it pretty resourceful, right, cell of all people? Because you love a good bed rock more than anybody I know. I love watching TV and all stuff. Would you like just lay there, just flat on your back.
Speaker 5: Flat on their back?
Speaker 3: Is what I'm getting to.
Speaker 2: No, I'm a side I'm a side sleeper. I liked. I like being popped up on pillow.
Speaker 9: And I can already hear the headline woman dies from tall TV.
Speaker 6: Now the sky now that was a lot.
Speaker 2: Of these guys from the ceiling feeling.
Speaker 4: A lot of people's concern was about the TV falling. Also, it could have been centered. It's definitely over one side of the bed. To me, that's uh. If you are bringing a partner there, they're they're gonna not gonna have as good of a view of it. Also, is that a hat is better a dog? You gotta watch right, Oh, it's a big cat now. A lot of people in the comments were saying that that cat or dog, whatever it is. I think it's a cat is very smart because it's down at the end of the bed, not under the TV. Because it's about to get crushed. I'm shocked that we haven't seen this before, is what I'm most shocked by.
Speaker 2: I think everyone's considered it, like they've thought about it, like, wouldn't it work better up here so I can just look up at it, But nobody's dumb enough to actually do it.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's for him just so he can lay in bed and watch Jeopardy and NCIS or something, or do you think it's for like just in case there's a somebody joining him and he can put on some adult content. Because people put mirrors and stuff on their ceilings, that's not nothing new.
Speaker 2: See, I would about the TV and see I'm more turned off by the TV than if I walked into a guys room and there's a mirror up there.
Speaker 6: Seriously, Yeah, not a chance.
Speaker 5: Mirror looks better in the room.
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't. The mirror speaks to only one thing and one thing on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what the TV?
Speaker 4: At least you can watch NCIS. Do people still watch? Is that still thing?
Speaker 2: I think, Oh it's not. I don't know. We don't watch that ish.
Speaker 6: Well, that's why I'm asking Today's Hot.
Speaker 4: It's trending just insult there's none of those.
Speaker 1: I bet you there are the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine before we get today's hot it's trending. What to remind you this Sunday, It's the Jamie Show's Big Game watch Party, David Busters, Milpitis. We still have a few spots left. If you want to get in here, just take a screenshot of your iHeartRadio presets. You gotta have Wild Honey for nine on there. You got to have the JV Show podcast on there. Not just one of those, you gotta have both, and then send that screenshot over to JV Morning Show on Instagram. We are picking winners, well our final winners today and tomorrow to hang with us on Sunday Hottest Day trend.
Speaker 12: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 4: And yes, I guess we were talking about this guy mounted his TV to the ceiling and I asked, is is somebody watching ncis we have a talk back?
Speaker 8: Two things first, one in our culture and Hispanic culture waking up and the first thing you see is a mirror and reflection is bad luck. So no mirrors on the ceiling for me and two and CIS is dope.
Speaker 15: I don't know what you guys are talking about.
Speaker 2: I love that show, all right. I've never watched it, but you're right, Graham, there is one person that watches it.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Happy.
Speaker 4: I said, you guys offended the NCIS watching community, and you did that.
Speaker 6: People love it apparently.
Speaker 2: Well you know what, my sincerest apology.
Speaker 9: Okay, I never heard about the bad luck thing either, I know me either.
Speaker 2: So Wendy Williams might undergo a new medical evaluation. Remember she was doing all those interviews, and you know, she was on the Breakfast Club in New York. She called into their show and one of the things that she said in that interview is she is not suffering from dementia. And I got to say she sounded a very grounded, level headed, not out of it whatsoever. But Graham, you said that you know that even that can happen with someone who has dementia. You have your good days, but you also have your really bad days. Well, Wendy's court appointed guardian, Sabrina Morrissey, she just told the judge overseeing them that she wants to be transparent about Wendy's condition, and she would like Wendy to undergo a new medical evaluation that will involve comprehensive neurological and psychological testing by a specialist in the field.
Speaker 4: I'm all forgetting a second opinion, a third opinion, fourth opinion.
Speaker 6: Healthcare. You have to be your own advocate.
Speaker 4: You can't just take what one doctor, one professional says as the gospel, like they said this, so it has to be this. You've got to explore different solutions, different ideas, other things holistic medicine.
Speaker 6: You got to be your own advocate.
Speaker 2: This also says to me, though, that she's very confident in Wendy's diagnosis, that this is what she has, and so she just wants to be transparent to the public and to Wendy, like, look, you do have this, even though some days you don't feel like exactly, but it's you. I think that'd be a good idea should explore. Yeah, have you guys heard these or seen these reports that maybe Bianca, Kanye's wife might be like writing a tell all book or there's some type of book in the works.
Speaker 5: I haven't heard.
Speaker 2: Kanye just went and he uh trademarked wife by husband for various genres like biographies, nonfiction, children's picture books, which I hope they don't dibble and dabble, like leave the kids out, leave the kids out of this, Okay, but people are wondering what kind of project project is in the works here. It's for a book, we know that, but like wife by Husband is the trademark? Is that kind of strange wife by Husband?
Speaker 12: That mean?
Speaker 2: What does that even mean?
Speaker 3: The title of the book.
Speaker 6: It's like son of Dad, you know, wife by Husband. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I don't get it either, But maybe there's there might be something on the horizon there. Graham wouldn't have.
Speaker 4: Remember how we talked about Starbucks and how they are bringing back the sharpie. Yeah, that is one of the new CEO's big like initiatives, like we are going back to handwriting personalized messages and drawing little squigglies on your cup and misspelling your name, not doing that as they the Starbucks CEO said, we veered too much into mobile orders and those print out things on the end. It just took the soul out of Starbucks. They're getting back to basics and bringing back to sharpie. I even read a report that they needed to buy some two hundred thousand Sharpie pens to give out to their employees just so they were ready to write the messages. And they're even expanding Starbucks baristas hours so they have more time to do to write and doodle the messages and that their stores are more properly staffed. Well, the Starbucks baristas have responded and they are already complaining about it.
Speaker 6: You guys.
Speaker 4: They don't really like writing thanks a latte and Macha made in Heaven and stuff.
Speaker 6: Like that and squiggling little.
Speaker 2: Designs, so they're supposed to. They're being told to write cute little things like that.
Speaker 6: Yes, you can write a little personalized message.
Speaker 4: And they say, when there are ten customers trying to order things and they're trying to make ten drinks at the same time, they don't have time.
Speaker 6: To doodle on your cup. They're not all loving it. Now. I've seen some people post on social media. You guys have probably seen the same thing, like I really like this.
Speaker 4: You know, it's back to that personalized message and making you feel kind of special when you go into Starbucks. I've seen people post their cups with whatever the little messages on it and thought, well, it does seem kind of nice. It is a little more personal the Starbucks. Some Starbucks baristas they're not here for it. And the other thing that has raised a few eyebrows and sounded a few alarm bells is that a lot of people, a lot of Buristas, you know, they would draw a little heart like I hope you have a great day with the little heart and with Valentine's Day right here. A lot of people are saying this is sending mixed signals. They're seeming a little too flirty, so they're warning there, oh my god, employees, the baristas don't maybe smiley face, but not the heart because it's coming off a little.
Speaker 2: Too can get that man in trouble with his wife, right.
Speaker 4: Some ladies have posted videos showing their cup and be like, guys, watch out, this might get you in trouble again. They're just saying, right now, I'm sure it's it is a bit of a transition period. You're not used having to write on the cups. Not all the baristas are here for it.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, and this is Selena speaking, if you ever see me in your Starbucks store, I'm fine with leaving the personalized message off the cup. If you are completely swamped, I understand you don't have to do that.
Speaker 3: This is Jess.
Speaker 5: Please write a cute note on my paragraph if you can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got time, y ain't got time. I'm not gonna take it personal.
Speaker 6: Have a nice day because they.
Speaker 5: Just talked about all the price.
Speaker 9: Because I'm gonna my feelings will be hurt if you're writing a cute note on everybody else and then I just get my name.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would assume that.
Speaker 4: I would assume that you have the ton Yeah, write a heart and a couple of little winky faces for me, because I know you're catching vibes obviously as they're catching feelings for me in line, they're iron me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know where.
Speaker 4: Do you guys land you'd rather have just the print out or you want writing on the cup, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Just make me My head doesn't matter. Wow, I mean my drink will taste the same regardless, though either one is fine with me.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine