Speaker 1: I'm bad with something for you.
Speaker 2: To think about. Listen.
Speaker 1: This episode talks about how people think they're so mature. You can't tell them they're not mature. You cannot tell them that they are non mature. You cannot tell them. People think maturity means you're accomplished, whether you.
Speaker 2: In a certain position, has.
Speaker 1: A certain title, look a certain way, blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: People think that means you are mature.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't have nothing to do with being immature or mature. Something that is very unsettling to me is when I hear men who are grown men who think, because they can talk well, that they are.
Speaker 2: Intelligent immature. But I beg the difference. And the reason I say that is because when men are calling women that B word, that H word, that C word, that is not immature.
Speaker 1: Man. When you're doing that, that shows just how immature you are.
Speaker 2: Any man who's calling his woman or.
Speaker 1: Any woman a bitch, you lack of maturity. Some men that just roll off of their lips like it's nothing like it is what they're supposed to be saying about women. And the reason men do that is because they put all women in.
Speaker 2: The same category.
Speaker 1: And that too shows a lack of maturity.
Speaker 2: And what's even worse.
Speaker 1: Is a lot of these people have followers on different social media platforms who are really engaging.
Speaker 2: With them and believing what they're saying. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It shows you what I've talked about for so long, how people long for being a part of something. They have such a sense of belonging that they will entertain crap.
Speaker 2: Listen to men call women bees.
Speaker 1: And h's and c's, and I'm gonna say the words so you can know what I'm saying bitches, hoes, and cunts, and forgive me for that.
Speaker 2: But people from.
Speaker 1: All over the world is listening, and some people don't know what those bees, h and c's means.
Speaker 2: So that's what it means.
Speaker 1: But forgive me for saying it because I don't talk like that at all. And I just want to say people who do are immature. Even women women call each other that. That is in maturity. That listen, stop thinking just because you've grown, you're mature, you're not. Maturity does not necessarily come with age, and nine out of ten it don't. It comes through learning from your experiences, which a lot of people don't. And that's why they keep repeating the same cycles in their lives.
Speaker 2: Some of you you.
Speaker 1: Call your some women call their men out of his name, and the men called the women out of their names. That is in maturity, And it's a shame that you have these people on these platforms that's talking this way. When you have a platform of any sort, you should use it to uplift, to motivate, to inspire, not to bring people down, not to talk negative about people.
Speaker 2: But people are so caught.
Speaker 1: Up in negativity that they think is the greatest thing. People love hearing negativity. They love hearing people talk about other people. That is an immature mind on both counts, the person who's doing the talking and the person who's listening to it. Why listen to jump? But people are so mesmerized by it. But that's because of the mindset that people have. You gravitate towards what is familiar to you, what you're comfortable with. And if you're comfortable with gossip, negativity, voulness, foul mouths, disrespect, If you're comfortable with that, what does that say about you?
Speaker 2: What does that say about you? It says a lot. Because you shouldn't feel good, You shouldn't feel so being a person who's so in, who's willing to embrace that that kind of mess.
Speaker 1: So you gotta think about who you are and what this says about you, especially you're a woman, and you're okay with men calling women those nasty words, I mean, just rolling off their mouths.
Speaker 2: Like it's nothing.
Speaker 1: You're okay with that. Some of you give people the past because you think.
Speaker 2: He's handsome or he got a good following. That's ignorant.
Speaker 1: That lets you know you are an immature person, especially because you're attracted to the person. You don't know the person, You're just attracted to the person because they look good. Immaturity at its finest. You should never be okay as a.
Speaker 2: Woman with a man.
Speaker 1: Putting women down and disrespecting women. You should never be okay with that. That should not sit well with you at all. But it does with a lot of women because they are immature and they don't understand.
Speaker 2: What they're listening who.
Speaker 1: Is terrible, terrible and I do mean terrible things about themselves. But when they hear it, they don't connect the dots. They just think they're talking about other women. Know they're talking about you, booboo, They're talking about you. I can't stomach that, no way, no way, but so many people do because they love negativity, they love garbage because of their immature minds.
Speaker 2: You know, it's.
Speaker 1: Similar to black people who do nothing but down black people. Why would you ever do that to your own people? Consider in the history. But people are so immature and they're so mentally enslaved that they don't understand what they're doing. They think it's perfectly okay.
Speaker 2: They think they're set apart because.
Speaker 1: People have embraced them because they're down in their own race. They're doing what you're doing, what they want you to do, what racist people want you to do. They love it, they love when you down your own. But it's that immature mind, those un hearts and minds, that causes people to do those kind of things. And it's the same way with immature men and women. They don't understand that they are taking you know, they're taking in all.
Speaker 2: Of this stuff.
Speaker 1: And they're enjoying it, but they don't understand it because of.
Speaker 2: The mindsets that they have.
Speaker 1: They're unheal hearts and minds. That's why so many people are easily i mean easily led wrong.
Speaker 2: All you have to say is grapes are bad. I don't like grapes. We never need to sell grapes in this country ever.
Speaker 1: Again, if you're a person who's in a certain position, all you gotta do is say something as simple as that, and the next thing you know, people be throwing grapes, going in the store, throwing grapes against the while smashing them because they're so easily, easily easily manipulated and brainwashed and chords to do foolishness. That's why we've in our country, it's been murdered.
Speaker 2: Behind murder, behind murder, behind.
Speaker 1: Murders, behind murder, because these broken people are listening to these broken people, and then they go out and act because they got all of this hatred inside and they think that's what they're supposed to do, go out and and do mass shootings and things. The mind is a powerful tool. It's a powerful, powerful muscle. And let me tell you, when you lack control and understanding, when you have that unhealed hearted mind, you're so easily manipulated. Anything, anything could trigger a person who is broken. And that is why it is so easy for men and women to think all men and women are the same.
Speaker 2: When they're not.
Speaker 1: I'm speaking on a mental level because there is a difference between an immature person and immature person. They do not think the same. We all, at some point we're in immature beings. We all at some point we're immature. But when you go through life learning from your experiences.
Speaker 2: Good ord.
Speaker 1: And you not allowing bad things to dictate your life, you growth and you progress mentally.
Speaker 2: Into a mentally mature being.
Speaker 1: But most people deny themselves that opportunity. You can never, never ever get to that point of mental maturity by remaining the same.
Speaker 2: You just can't.
Speaker 1: I don't care what you accomplish, it does not matter. If you have no mental maturity, you cannot enjoy what you have because inside is broken.
Speaker 2: And you can have a whole.
Speaker 1: Entire world, but you will not be happy because you're broken inside.
Speaker 2: We see it all the time.
Speaker 1: We see millionaires committing suicide because they're broken, they're so broken inside. We see millionaires who are addicts, all types of addicts. Money does not change what's inside and does not heal what's inside of you that's broken. The poorest person on earth can be the happiest because of the mindset that they have too many people live fake lives. They're impostors. Complete and total impostors live in fake lives because they're trying to be appeasing and pleasing in the eyes of man while they suffer in silence, in silence inside. What's the point of that, You will never reach mental maturity that way.
Speaker 2: You will never grow.
Speaker 1: By allowing people to treat you any kind of way, talk to you any kind of way, you will never grow.
Speaker 2: All you will ever do is go.
Speaker 1: Through life being submissive, allowing people to do whatever they want to do to you or say to you. You just go along with it, and you are hurt inside. If you just compile more hurt on the hurt that's already there, you never reach mental maturity. And I see it all around me every day, every single day, just by watching how people are such easy followers, so easily bamboozled and manipulated, like puppets on a stream from the highest to what man consider the lowest. Because position doesn't matter. It just doesn't matter. It could be either end of the spectrum, and what's in you is coming out. You can fake and pretend all you want, but what's in a person is coming out. And most people in the world, just like most don't serve God but say they do. Most people fake and pretend that they got it together, but they far from it in maturity, no mental progress, no mental growth. That's why it's okay for you to follow all of these people who's spewing negativity talking about people. You love it because of the mindset that you have. Some of you live for every single day. You live for that negativity, and the more negativity that you allow into your life, you become.
Speaker 2: That dumping ground.
Speaker 1: So the more negativity you allow in your life, what do you.
Speaker 2: Think is doing to you?
Speaker 1: What do you think is doing to you? You're picking up those bad spirits.
Speaker 2: Truly you are.
Speaker 1: Some of you can see it in how you treat your children, your spouse, is, your significant others and other people. You find yourself gossiping and talking about people, It can easily happen if you don't check yourself, you can find yourself easily indulging in the same behaviors because that's all you're taking in negativity, negativity, talking about people, gossiping, pulling people down, degrading, disrespecting, So you begin to take in those ugly spirits. Most people in the world are not mentally mature. I don't care if you have degrees. I don't care if you sitting in the highest office in the land. I don't care if you have seven figure job. I don't care if you're the most beautiful. I don't care if you have all the houses and riches and everything in the land.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Most people are immature. It's just a fact, and they stay that way. Many have died that way.
Speaker 2: Because people choose to remain the same.
Speaker 1: And as long as people choose to remain the same, people are going to continue to be gullible and easily manipulated because all people are.
Speaker 2: Doing it, just dying to follow someone even though they are wrong. They can't see it. Blind blind blind blind. And it's a shame.
Speaker 1: Because God gave us all a mind to think for ourselves, but many people don't. They allow others to think for them, and vahlah, that's why we're in such a mess now all around the world. No mental maturity. Most people are mentally enslaved for multiple reasons, not just racist people. Most people on different in different areas for different reasons mentally and slave.
Speaker 2: But it all goes back to that.
Speaker 1: Mindset that have been developed, the mindset that you have that came from your experiences. Now you have that unhealed mind, that unhealed heart. You can change that, but you have to want to. You have to be willing to look at that mirror and be honest with yourself and love yourself enough to not care what other people say about you. Love yourself enough to not allow people to treat you any kind of way. Love yourself enough to not be disrespected by others and let.
Speaker 2: Them get away with it.
Speaker 1: Learn to love yourself enough to know that no man or woman is better than you, no matter what they have or who they are.
Speaker 2: Many people will never get there.
Speaker 1: Because you can talk to people until they're blue in the face and you're blue in the face, they still gonna do what they do and they will continue to be easily manipulated, persuaded, influenced. Most of the people that you love on social media's they're living lies.
Speaker 2: They're totally living lies, but you can't see it.
Speaker 1: You know, maturity does not come with age, point blank the end.
Speaker 2: I'm leaving the right there.
Speaker 1: You can choose to remain ain't the same, but you can choose to grow into to be a better person. That's totally up to you. Thank you for listening. Please share in every episode the same.
Speaker 2: And I pray you do it. Thank on it