Speaker 1: Good morning, Cooner country. Holy Sha Moley. Oh what a press conference yesterday at the White House Daily Briefing Room. Caroline Levitt, white House Press Secretary, was right beside Tulsi Gabbard. But really it was now Tulsi's show, as she promised and delivered when Obama released that statement denying his direct involvement in the Russia collusion hoax, basically calling Tulsi Gabbert a liar after her initial release of over one hundred highly sensitive classified documents that proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that Obama and his top national security team deliberately engaged in a conspiracy in what gab rightly calls a seditious conspiracy, a treason, his conspiracy to manufacture fake intelligence to sabotage Trump's presidency in twenty sixteen. The dear litter essentially now has gone on the war path. He is not just denying it, he is now saying Tulci Gabbart is crazy, she's bizarre, she's out of her mind. She's put peddling fake conspiracy theories or insane conspiracy theories, and he has now activated the entire fake news media complex to destroy this woman. And so Gabbert said, Okay, if this is how you want to play it, I'm going to declassify even more. And so yesterday morning we kind of broke it on the show. The news broke during the show. But there's so much now that has come out. The House Intelligence Committee in September of ty did a forty six page classified intelligence report, which now Tulsi Gabbert has released declassified to the public. It is an incredible report. It is to say it's a bombshell is an understatement. This this buries Obama. It is clear now after this classified House intelligence report, what it shows, conclusively, irrefutably, beyond the shadow of a doubt, is that Obama was told repeatedly by the intelligence community in August of twenty sixteen. Remember now, this is still during the campaign. Trump and Hillary are fighting it out in August, there is no Russian interference. There is no Russian interference in October. The Russians are not looking to help Trump win the election. In fact, one of the bombshells that was revealed yesterday, I'm going to get to this in greater detail. They wanted Hillary to win. Hillary Putin expected Hillary to win, and Putin ultimately preferred Hillary win. And this was told to Obama at Brennan, Anti Clapper and to everybody, call me, his entire National Security Council staff, their own intelligence community said quite the opposite. Putin's not rooting for Trump. He knows he can blackmail Hillary. He's expecting her to win, and he wants to now blackmail her after she wins. After the election, when Trump pulled off the miracle and won one, the intelligence community again in November, in early December said we've looked at this six ways to Sunday. We've covered everything. There was no collusion between Trump and Putin, no collusion between Trump and Russia, and the Russians did not want Donald Trump to win. And then at that infamous December nine meeting, which we've talked about extensively on this show, Tulci Gabbard released more memos, one from James Clapper specifically, in which he says President Obama is now ordering us, ordering us to do a new assessment. We must now find Trump Russia collusion. In other words, we've got to manufacture, contrive fake intel to frame Trump as an agent of Russia. Listen now to Tulsi Gabbard when asked specifically by a reporter, is any of this going to put Obama in prison? All of this, this explosive new House Intelligence Committee report, which by the way, Adam Schiff made sure was not released to the public, and then he and Brennan colluded listen to this to suppress this explosive report and then stick it in a CIA vault, in a highly classified, limited access CIA vault, thinking this was never going to be found again. A whistleblower knew about it and gave that file to Tulci Gabbard, and she leaked it and released it yesterday, dec classified with Trump's permission. Listen to her now being asked, point blank, are you referring all of these new documents, these new files to the Department of Justice, and in particular, are you now asking for a criminal referral against Barack Hussein Obama? And listen to Tulsi's response, roll cut to Mike, believe.
Speaker 2: That any of this new information implicates former President Obama and criminal behavior. We have referred and will continue to refer all of these documents to the Department of Justice and the FBI to investigate the criminal implications of this. For even the evidence of correct, the evidence that we have found and that we have released directly point to President Obama leading the manufacturing of this intelligence assessment. There are multiple pieces of evidence and intelligence that confirm that fact.
Speaker 1: So a little bit with the audio, you can hear it just in the background, the reporter says, hold on, even Obama, hold on even criminal implications against Obama, and Toulsi Garret's yeah, correct. So now furthermore so he's in trouble. There's no question. Okay, he's in big trouble. Now, they're all in trouble. Listen now to Tulsi Gabbard December nine, This is when Obama now makes the fatal decision. This is the day that will live in infamy. Okay, like December seven for Pearl Harbor, This now is going to live in infamy for the Obama presidency and for the Obama for the deep State and the Obama national security team. He makes that fatal decision to tell them we're going to frame Trump. We're going to manufacture all this evidence, and we're going to pin it on him to undermine and deal legitimize his presidency. Essentially, it's a coup dni Clapper then sends an email to the intelligence community in which he's telling them, now, we need a new intelligence community assessment all that we've been told and been given to Obama to us over the last four or five months, saying there was no collusion, that there was nothing going on between Putin and Trump, that's, in other words, that this was all a hoax, that there was no attempt to help Trump win, that Putin didn't even want Trump to win. All of this we have to put it down a memory hole, pretend it never happened. We need a new intelligence community assessment, and we need now to come to a conclusion directed by Obama, Trump and Putin colluded. You got it. That's the story. That's the false narrative. Now manufacture and fabricate the intelligence And on January seventh, twenty twenty, they whipped up that infamous intelligence community assessment, which they then leaked to the media, and poof the Russia collusion hoax was born. Listen now to Tulsi Gabbard saying, we've got, in fact, not only the meeting, we've got the smoking gun emails with Clapper and Obama signing off Roll cut two A Mike DNI.
Speaker 2: Clapper's assistant sent an email to the intelligence community with the subject line potus tasking on Russia election medaling, tasking OD and I leaders to create a new assessment per the President's request. The House Intelligence Committee oversight report that we released today reveals that quote, unlike routine intelligence community analysis, the intelligence community assessment was a high profile product ordered by the president, President Obama.
Speaker 1: And then she asks the media saying and then she lays it all out. Okay, she hand it out. It was a forty six page House Intelligence Committee report. At the highest levels, she said. This is the conclusion of the House Intelligence Committee, which did a multi year investigation. These were their conclusions. This is what Intel community officials, FBI officials, whistleblowers, they told us all of this. Obama ordered it. Obama wanted to frame Trump. Brennan and Clapper knew that they were setting Trump up, that they were lying about colluding with Russia. Tulsi Gabbert absolutely nailed him this new batch, this highly classified House Intelligence report, which was concluded in twenty twenty. You want to talk about dotting all the i's, crossing all the t's, all of the pay per trayal all of the memos, the emails, the intelligence, the documents, it is all there, and it points inexorably to Barack Obama. There's no question now he lied again. He lied in his official response to the first batch of documents that she released. It's clear he was the ringleader. He ordered the manufacturing of fake intelligence. He's the one who said, we're going to say it's collusion between Trump and Russia. That's why Hillary lost. And this is now going to be the new narrative going forward. We have essentially a Russian agent now coming into the White House. Now, I want you to tell everybody in the intelligence community told the line, We're all going to give this. This is the story, the big lie. We are now going to pedal to the media, who then are going to disseminate it and promote it to the American people. Listen now to Toulci Gabbard, and I almost feel sorry for her at this point, because she's looking to all these reporters, by the way, most of whom, unbelievably and Miranda Devine has been brilliant on this. She's a very good columnist. She's the one that broke the Hunter Biden laptop story. And she says, most of these mainstream media outlets that were there yesterday because they carried water for Obama, because they were directly complicit in the Russia collusion hoax, refuse to even report to their viewers or listeners or readers all of the stunning new evidence and the bombshell revelations in this declassified House Intelligence Committee report. They're just not even reporting on it. I mean, that's how disgusting they are. So she says, don't listen. She says, I don't want you to take a single word I say on faith or for granted. Look at the forty six page report itself. This is from the highest levels of the intelligence community. This is what Schiff and Brennan and Obama were desperately trying to hide, and that's what they put away in a CIA vault, never to be seen again. Just look at the evidence. It is damning, It is mountainous, it is massive, and it is irrefutable. Roll cut three, Mike, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not asking you to take my word for it. I'm asking you in the media to conduct honest journalism and the American people to see for yourself and the documents that we've released. Now close to two hundred pages that point in multiple references, multiple examples, to include comments that have been made by senior intelligence professionals who are some still working within these agencies today that confirm the conclusions that we have drawn that President Obama directed an intelligence community assessment to be created to further this contrived, false narrative that ultimately led to a year's long coup to try to undermine President Trump's presidency.
Speaker 1: Bingo, I mean, it was some of them. It was the most damning press conference I think I've ever heard of my life. She ripped the lid off, blew the l lit off, the crimes, the corruption, not just of Obama, not just of Hillary Clinton, not just of Brennan and Clapper and call me and the whole gang, but of the deep state itself. There was, It's all there. It's all there now. One of the stunning bombshell revelations among so many in that report that she declassified, is now what we have learned about Hillary Clinton. And this now puts the twenty sixteen presidential race in a completely different light, completely different light, And I think now it explains a lot of things that maybe you know, we were kind of why this why that, well, a lot of these unresolved questions now are going to are they're answered. So at the heart of one of the parts of the document, listen to this is that our own intelligence community knew, and in particular Obama knew, he knew, and the intelligence community was telling him that Hillary Clinton was very sick. Hillary Clinton was ill. She suffered from serious health issues throughout the twenty sixteen campaign, much worse than any of us ever thought. And in particular, what they layout is that Hillary Clinton their word, this is the words from the report suffered quote intensified psychle emotional problems. That she was having depression issues, that she got into uncontrolled fits of aggression, of anger, even of cheerfulness, That she was suffering from such serious emotional issues that literally she had to be put on a daily regimen of quote unquote heavy tranquilizers and sedatives. They were shooting her up because she kept she basically had some kind of a breakdown, She had a serious psychological emotional breakdown during the campaign, and that they had to shoot her up with tranquilizers just to get her through every single day. Furthermore, she was battling type two diabetes, she was battling heart disease, apparently serious heart disease, as well as veins issues, her veins were not working properly anymore, and pulmonary issues that in fact, it was so bad that literally she could not walk a single block, That she was caught instantly being carted around in a wheelchair every single day with a medical bag, and that by September of twenty sixteen, that her health was her health problems were so serious and so severe that Obama was alarmed and people around him were alarmed, saying, she may lose this race because she's not able to effectively campaign. Man, did Tulsa gammer dropped? I mean she you would thought up bringing the receipts? Man? Did she drop the hammer? Six thirty four on the Great WRKO Jeff Cooner Boston's Bulldozer. Okay, so this is now straight from the report. Okay, I want to read to you just straight from the report. So this is now September October of twenty sixteen. Now, if you remember, if you can go back nine years, I mean it was back and forth. If you looked at the polling, Trump was slightly ahead in some of these battleground states, but but forgive me, Hillary was up by about a point a point and a half in the popular vote, and so it was really razor thin. Now by September you have US intelligence telling the Obama administration as well as high level Democratic Party bosses through the DNC. These are high level Democratic National Committee emails in which they're telling Obama Hillary is really sick. And it gets to the point where it's really alarming to Obama and to his team. She may not now win the election because she's too sick to effectively campaign. All of this was being kept under the strictest secrecy. By the way, the media knew about this, and they covered it up, just like they covered up for Biden for four years. Now, the Russians hacked into the DNC and they got a hold of all of these emails. So Putin knows, oh ho ho, Hilary no good. Hilary secret like a dog. Hilary, No, He's no good. So the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service is known as the SVR, So they now know Hillary is sick and that her people are keeping this secret. They're keeping it hidden from the American people. The media is keeping it hidden from the American people. The Russians now know we can blackmailer. We can blackmailer. We have quote unquote compromise compromising information. So this is now straight from the House Intelligence Committee report that she declassified. Quote As of September twenty sixteen, the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service SVR had Democratic National Committee information that President Obama and party leaders found the state of Secretary member She Secretary of State was found the state of Secretary Clinton's health to be quote unquote extraordinarily alarming and felt it could have quote unquote serious negative impact on her election prospects. Her health information was being kept in the quote unquote strictest secrecy, and even close advisors were not being fully informed. D SVR possessed DNC communications that Clinton was suffering from quote unquote intensified psychle emotional problems, including uncontrolled fits of anger, aggression, and cheerfulness. It goes on. This is the report now quote. Clinton was placed on a daily regimen of quote unquote heavy tranquilizers, and while afraid of losing, she remained quote unquote obsessed with a thirst for power. The SVR also had information that Clinton suffered from quote type two diabetes, ischemic heart disease, deep vein thrombosis, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. It goes on to say, and now, remember, the Russians now know all this. They've intercepted all of these high level communications and are in intelligence community knows or how our intel people know. The Russians know. So they're telling this to Obama. A. Hillary is sick, really sick. Here's what she's suffering from, and this is all being kept from the American people with the full collusion of the media. But the Russians know as well. Now the intelligence community then tells Obama and Clapper and Brennan Putin wants Hillary to win. In fact, he says, ultimately he really has no preference, but if you're going to push him, really ultimately he would prefer Hillary not Trump. Why because A. Putin thinks she's just gonna win no matter what, that Trump doesn't really have much of a chance. And b they can then blackmail her. They can blackmail her because they know they've been lying to the American public that Hillary was keeping all of this, and that Obama was keeping all of this, and that the media was keeping all of this hidden from the voters. Throughout the campaign. Now, as the Intelligence Community report itself said, the House Intelligence Committee report, listen out of this. If the Russians really wanted Trump to win, if they were quote all in on Trump, then Putin would have leaked this devastating information about Hillary's health in October of twenty sixteen. It would have clearly tilted the election in favor of Trump, and they would have utterly politically finished buried Hillary because everybody knew she was sick, She was really sick. In fact, physically she wasn't capable to be president of the United States. But Putin didn't drop all that evidence. Why because he didn't want Trump to win. So all of this propaganda of the last ten years Trump, Russia, Russia, Trump, Trump, Putin, Putin Trump was all fabricated, all manufactured. Frank, I wish I could say it. I can't. It was all Bravosierra was bull you know what, it was pure bulls you know what I want to say. It was pure bull crap, That's what it was. And it was literally invented by Hillary through the Steele Dosier. Now Tolci Gabbert has revealed all of this. Now, just stand back for a second, Okay, I'm not talking about arresting Obama now, or Clapper or Brennan or I'm just talking about Oh, doesn't this now start to explain a lot. Remember in twenty sixteen when Hillary practically passed out on her feet. Do you remember that during the campaign, and people were saying, what is wrong with her? Her head keeps shaking, her body shaking. She passed out and she collapsed, and they threw her like a lump, but like a pack of meat, onto the inside a van, a security van, and just kind of threw her in there like a sack of potatoes. They just threw her body in it said go on, go, go go. Or the fact now, if you remember in October, it was inexplicable, she's not going to Wisconsin, she's not going to Michigan, she's not going to Pennsylvania. Yeah, these are the key battleground states. And the assumption was, and I assumed it as well, Well, that's how arrogance she is. No, no, no, no, she was sick. Okay, let me just put a quick exclamation point. I want to go, obviously to the great phones of Cooner Country, the phone line six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. So knowing now everything that has come out, I mean, just it's it's it's a revolution of the mind. So Putin never wanted Trump to win. What is clear is that, if anything, he wanted Hillary to win because he had access to all of these high level DNC communications emails, and Obama knew this, and Brennan and Clapper knew this. That Hillary Clinton was very sick to the point that she could barely campaign, and that this was being systematically covered up by the media, by the campaign, by the Obama regime as well. And again I go back to that, remember that infamous video of her almost collapsing on her feet in the midst of the campaign, and she practically passes out and one of her aides grabs her. They call up this van, this black van, this campaign security van. They opened the door and they just threw her body in the back like she was a slab of meat. Well, apparently this was happening quite often, and she took a daily regimen of heavy tranquilizer sedatives. She had some kind of a nervous emotional mental breakdown, She was constantly in a wheelchair. All of this was being hidden and covered up by the media. The American people had no idea she was battling heart disease, pulmonary issues, vein issues, type two diabetes. I mean, it was mental, it was psychological, it was physical. She was debilitated, and apparently it got worse and worse during the campaign. And so, you know, we always said it was over confidence and arrogance. That's why she didn't go to Michigan. That's why she didn't go to Wisconsin. That's why she didn't go to Pennsylvania, the key swing battleground states. Now I think Mike is right. Mike thinks it's both. They were overconfident, they were arrogant. But now we also know she was sick, and I think it explains that the how lethargic her campaign was, especially in the last six weeks. Trump is pouring it on. He's doing four or five six campaign stops. You know, He's doing a blitz of every key battleground state. And where's Hillary. Hillary's nowhere. And I think part of it is now it's clear she was she was out of it and mentally she was out of it. Now Putin knew this, and Obama and the intelligence community knew that. Putin knew, so you know Putin is and that's why the intelligence community said, well, no, if Putin actually wants Hillary to win a she's sick. She's going to be a weak commander in chief because she's got she's battling all of these physical ailments. But more than that, she's kept it hidden. She's kept it secret from the voters. He can blackmail the hell out of her. So everything they said that Putin wanted Trump to win e it was a lie. That Hillary scared Putin, Eh, it was a lie. Everything they said was a lie. And the and again, as the intelligence community reports said, if Putin really wanted to interfere in the election and help Trump win, all he had to do was leak this information. These were DNC emails from John Podesta for example, and others. He was the campaign manager, the campaign chair at the time for Hillary Clinton. This was, I mean, top level Democratic Party boss emails. Putin had it all all he had to do was leak it, and this would have destroyed her campaign and Trump would have won. But he didn't. Now, the point is Brennan knew this, Clapper knew this, Obama knew this, The intelligence community knew this, and They told them over and over Putin wants Hillary, not Trump to win. And yet at December nine, at that infamous meeting, Obama said, no, we're going to sweep all this under the rug. The new line, the false narrative that we are going to repeat at nauseum is that Putin wanted Trump to win, and not only did he want him to win, they were colluding together to win because we're going to destroy this guy who just won the election. Listen now to Tulci Gabbard in her own words, reading now from this bombshell report that she declassified roll cut three C Mike.
Speaker 2: Their high level DNC emails that detailed evidence of Hillary's quote, psycho emotional problems, uncontrolled fits of anger, aggression, and cheerfulness, and that then Secretary Clinton was allegedly on a daily regimen of heavy tranquilizers.
Speaker 1: So she then says, look, let me tell you exactly what our intelligence assessment truly was. This is what they were saying about Putin Roll cut three D Mike.
Speaker 2: First, Putin's principal interests relating to the twenty sixteen election were to undermine faith in the US democratic process, not show any preference of a certain candidate. In fact, this report shows Putin held back leaking, held back from leaking compromising material on Hillary Clinton prior to the election, instead planning to release it after the election to weaken what Moscow viewed as an inevitable Clinton presidency.
Speaker 1: Now, this is the crime right here. This is the meeting is December ninth. But then he makes the order We're going to fabricate evidence. We're going to manufacture so called fake intelligence, and we're going to come up now with the Russia collusion hoax. But this is still in the planning stages. In January of twenty seventeen, weeks before Trump now is to be inaugurated, they then issue their infamous what was called an ICA, the Intelligence Community Assessment. This is the one that Obama ordered. Specifically, John Brennan and Clapper were also part of it. They masterminded it. Listen, Now, this the plot now was hatched and now it was being implemented. They were going to frame and sabotage the incoming president of the United States. This is the greatest scandal in American history. And they were going to falsely paint him as an agent of Russia, as someone who worked with the Kremlin to steal the election from Hillary Clinton. Roll cut three E Mike.
Speaker 2: And the January twenty seventeen Intelligence community is tessment that President Obama ordered John Brennan, who's CIA director at the time, and the intelligence community intentionally suppressed intelligence that showed Putin was saving the most damaging material that he had in his possession about Hillary Clinton until after her potential and likely victory.
Speaker 1: And now the Russia collusion hoax was born. So my question to you, now, after what Hillary Clinton laid out, sorry, after what Tulsi Gabbard laid out about Hillary Clinton, forgive me and Obama and Brennan and Clapper and call me in specific painstaking detail yesterday. And then the forty six page report, which is there now it's released. Anybody can read it. I look, I read it. It's it's INCREDI there's so much more. We're just scratching the surface. How does Obama survive this? How does Hillary survive this? Brennan, Clapper, call me, Susan Rice. They were all involved, all of them. Heads are going to roll. People must go to jail. This was treason at the highest level. And if we don't get justice on this after this kind of exposure, after this kind of a disclosure of the crimes that were committed against you, against me, against the voters, against this republic, then I'm telling you we'll never have justice again. I mean this to me, this is the red line. People now must be held accountable. They cannot be allowed to get away with this. Now. We knew this before, but now we have smoking gun after smoking gun after smoking gun, and one last, last last point. They lied about it under oath. Brennan repeatedly lied under oath. Clapper repeatedly lied under oath. Call Me repeatedly lied under oath. This was naked black letter perjury. So not only did they commit treason and sedition, not only did they literally implement a coup to overthrow a duly elected president of the United States, but they lied under oath and committed perjury in front of Congress and the American people. I mean, it's crime upon crime upon crime upon crime. It's now impombat and hand Bondi's court. They've opened now an official criminal investigation. Tulsa Gabbert has made a specific criminal referral that Obama himself now be arrested. Tulsa Gabbert is being savaged by the Democrats, savaged by the media. I fear for her life, to be honest with you, her reputation. Now they're tooh poh too, they're just spitting on this woman. Tulca Gabbert is a patriot. Tulca Gabbert is a hero. Tulca Gabbert is speaking truth to power. And I'm telling you right now, she's one of the best picks in Trump's entire cabinet. Now you know why the Democrats fought like hell to try to prevent their from being the head of the Director of National Intelligence. Because they knew this, this veteran, this woman who serves in the military, She's not for sale. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. Okay, what do you make now of this bombshell intelligence report that Tulci Gabbard released and declassified yesterday, the new bombshell revelations about Hillary Clinton, and now the definitive, conclusive proof that Obama ordered all of it. Will Head's roll, Is it time to start making arrests? Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. Brooks in North Carolina, You're gonna kick us off, Brooks. Thanks for holding and welcome. Good morning, Jeff, Hi Brooks.
Speaker 3: Okay, Tulci Gabbard is being very careful. She's being very thorough, not in a braggadocia way or arrogant way. She's got it, man, She is doing this by the letter of the law. Jeff, let me ask you something. After December ninth through January of twenty sixteen into twenty seventeen, who was it that Hillary Clinton paid to concoct the Russian.
Speaker 1: Dosier Fusion GPS?
Speaker 3: How about Daniel Steele?
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, you're right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, the Steele Dosier.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you think that Tulsi sorry.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Brooke, it's not the quibble, but it's Christopher Steele. I think, thank you. I think Danielle Steel is the novelist. But anyway, but that's okay, yeah, Christopher Steele. Yeah, Fusion GPS who then hired Christopher Steele and the infamous Bogus Steele Dosier. Please keep going, Brooks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we both got a bite of it, all right. So in my mind, Jeff, I haven't read this, I haven't heard this. Tulsey has somebody in her pocket waiting to become the whistleblower of the Millennia. I think it's Christopher Steele or somebody like an Andy McCabe. They've got somebody hold up somewhere where they're already making call it contributions and or you know, a lesser sentence, what have you. She she's already stated she's got whistleblowers coming. But I think what we're going to see, Jeff, is it's going to be a high level whistleblower, like at Christopher Steele, because a lot of this hinges on that false dossier report. Now the key here and Trump said this that you know, they're sending out a little bit. I don't know if they're doing this on purpose or if it's just happenstance. But you know, Trump himself indicated that he let Hillary go the first time, and he you know, he said something to the effect of, well, at the time, it was for a good reason, but he kind of leaded to the fact that you know, we're going to be able to utilize that information. Now, okay, he intimated on it. There's something there about Christopher Steele and that Steele dossier, I feel strongly is going to come back and really really get him. I think that's going to be the package on top of the Christmas bow. That really unravels all of this. The other thing, too, is that James comey, did you get a chance to see his selfie video production yesterday?
Speaker 1: Is that the one where he was angry about his daughter being fired from the DOJ theing go.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So there again, you know, a little cryptic, a little odd in as much that he's indicating, you know, others are going to have to do what Marine Maureene did, possibly become be fired. And there's honor in that, there's dignity in that they're breaking away at the damn there. You know, the Trump administration is taking a sledgehammer to our reservoir. So you know, he's also indicating that the dam is beginning to break. And but again, you know, the thing that is infuriating about this is James call me place that you know, cute little boy scout, innocent and you know we're to be led down that path. I mean, fools, are we to believe any of what he says is true? We all know that, you know, he's an incorrigible liar, but I just you know, I can't stomach this cocky, arrogant, brazen behavior of his Well, he's a megalaniac.
Speaker 1: I mean, first of all, he's a snake in the grass. He really is. He's a scumbag. I'm sorry to put it that way, but that's what he is. And he's a megalomaniac. And people who work with him have attested to this. He literally thought of himself as the second coming of Jay Edgar Hoover. He thought he was going to be the greatest FBI director that ever lived. That they were going to rename it the Komy Building. I'm serious. That's that's the self delusion, Okay, the delusions of grandeur that this guy has. Now, you're completely right about Comy. Remember he's the guy that put the pebbles on the beach. And then with this, you know, with the picture and eighty six forty seven, he you know, he's telling people you got to kill him, you have to assassinate Trump. And the reason is because the walls are closing in. He knew this was all going to come out. He got wind of it, you know, the eighty six forty seven or yeah, okay, we'll play that a little bit later, thank you, Mike. Yeah we have the video. Yeah, No, I appreciate it, Thank you, Mike. Mike was just in my ear saying he has the video of what you're talking about where he's melting down over you know, Maureene Comi being fired and you know, more reservation sorry, more people have to start quitting their jobs. More resignations have to come. And you know Trump's hammering away at the dam and the reservoir, and you know the reservoir is going to you know, spill over, and you know we're sliding to a dictatorship, you know. So, no, he knows he's in big trouble. He knows he committed crimes. Now let's go back to the Steele Dosier because you're right, it's all going to go back to that. Tulca Gabbard literally released the emails and the memos in which Obama is explicitly told the Steel Dosier A was concocted by Hillary Clinton. It's a political document. B it's false, it's garbage, it's full of lies. Brennan was told specifically, it's been debunked, it's discredited, it's garbage, it's all almost all of it is a lie. Clapper was told the exact same thing. And even though Obama Clapper Brannan and Komy, Sorry, all four of them were told this is a pack of lies. It is garbage. They forced the entire intelligence community to use the Steel Dosier as the basis for their claim because they had to hang it on something. Well, where you're getting this idea that Trump colluded with Prussia with Putin, Like, where you're getting this from, Well, here it is that's in the Steel Dosier. But they knew that Dosier was false, and they still pushed it and then forced it upon the entire intelligence community because that's how they were going to disseminate it to the media and then eventually they hope to bring down Trump. So in the end, it is going to come back to the Steel Dosier. Now to your last point, Brooks, and I think this is a really very insightful on your part. There is a to me, there's it's clear now they're not calling this person that, but it's it's deep throat. There is someone very high up. This is like deep throat ended up being Mark Felt, who is Deputy FBI director. Felt was the one that fed so much of the info to Bob Woodward. There is somebody very high up that is clearly feeding Toulci Gabbart. All of this information, she's got somebody. Now we're going to eventually find out who is it. Either they've made a deal with somebody, or somebody has a conscience or whatever it is. But there is a deep throat, and you can tell because what she did yesterday, it's not you know, people are gonna say, well, Jeff, she's kind of telling us what she already said in the first batch in Friday. No, No, it's a lot more. But now it is super conclusive. You know you're having an affair. Okay, I don't just have a witness. Now I have a photograph. Here's you in bed with your mistress or you know, you in bed with your your lover. Like here's a picture like here, you know she's naked, you're naked, You're in bed. That's it. I've got you. That's what she did yesterday. And either it was a miracle or there's a deep throat because someone told her there's this report, highly classified intelligence report that documents and shows and exposes all of this and that shift and Brennan went to the CIA at a secret vault that they have limited access. Maybe three people, four people on the planet can go there, and they buried the report there. Really, yes, you want the smoking gun, in other words, you know you want the proverbial you know, picture of the you know, in bed with the mistress or in bed with the lover. There it is. She got it and she declassified it.