Speaker 1: All right, we are officially two weeks away from the NFL Draft. The Cowboys have the number twelve. Pick who are they gonna take. We'll get into that at about ten minutes, but right now it's time for this juice.
Speaker 2: Your moves hot, guys, come stay on top in the high shovel. Got a rock doozy for you here, boys and Gal, the wife of Weezer bass player Scott Schriner, was shot by police and put in jail on suspicion of attempted murder. The story's insane. It's insane, and the details are still little murky. Yeah. Jillian Shriner is her name. She's fifty one, and she looks like a bad bitch. It appears she got caught up in a man hunt police. There was a police chase for a hit and run, and you know, yeah, the car and the guys start running through California neighborhoods. We've seen this a million times. And police were chasing down three men from that hit and run, and they followed one of the purpse into into a backyard and then that's where police say they came face to face with Gillian Shriner. She was one of the three men no, she was not. She was sitting on her porch. Unrelated, we think, we don't know, unrelated, we think holding a nine millimeter And police say they ordered her to drop the gun numerous times, and she refused to and then pointed it directly at them. Then one officer opened fire hit her in the shoulder. There's some footage from the news channel in California KTLA of her, you know, just kind of hurt and then she falls down on the sidewalk and then is like, you know, I'm give up. I give up here, laid face down the ground. They arrest her. She is out of jail now, one million bond paid. That she's loose. Now she is a two time best seller, so she's not just riding on weezer money here. Now, here's what's awesome about all of this is TMZ caught up with Scott Schriner today, who's walking his dogs. He's got four dogs. He's walking. You're gonna hear TMZ inside edition all of those gossip people. And here's how he's handling this whole deal.
Speaker 3: How are you today, you guys?
Speaker 2: Here's a Western all right?
Speaker 3: Thanks you guys.
Speaker 2: Is there anything you can tell us about what happened yesterday? No, not at all.
Speaker 4: I can't talk to you guys.
Speaker 2: How do you feel rested for attempt murder? Scott? Oh you know what.
Speaker 3: I can't comment on that, you guys.
Speaker 2: Is she doing?
Speaker 3: Have you talked?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, of course? And is she doing okay? She recovered, She's all right.
Speaker 3: Thanks for asking you, guys.
Speaker 2: She badly injured on Saturday.
Speaker 3: How are you feeling? How?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: They'll still be there all right? Well, thank you so much. They're headlining Saturday night at Coachello this weekend.
Speaker 4: See you there, guys, dude, see it. Coachella is a great way to get the media out.
Speaker 3: Out the tail.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: So I want to make sure I understand this.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're not headlining, let me check that for Green Days a Green Day, but they're playing.
Speaker 4: Yeah so and by the way, so we saw Weezer when they came into town six months ago whenever that was. And he's the most haggard looking of the crew. He's the guy that looks like the person most likely to have a wife that would shoot somebody. You're saying that the police were chasing a hit and run three men that were involved in a hit and run. Yeah, like they ran over a person. The car may probably hit a car and run away, okay, car wreck Okay, Yeah. And then they got out of the car and started scattering and in different directions.
Speaker 2: Well you know how these police chases work in those little tight think of that about that one episode of Euphoria, whereas in Days Run does the tight houses very close to each other? Right? And you see a lot of that alleys.
Speaker 4: And and so that one of the guys they're chasing runs into the backyard of Weezer, of the bass player of Weezer, where his wife.
Speaker 3: Is sitting back there with a gun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the attempted murder is the attempted of who.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing if she's refusing to put the gun down.
Speaker 3: So the police yeah, okay, because but this is we are.
Speaker 2: Waiting to find out more. But did she think those guys were breaking in her house? Well, the record, what is.
Speaker 1: She supposed to think if she's on if she's not involved in the hitt run, and all of a sudden there's people running into her backyard, how does she know that they're really police or who they are?
Speaker 3: So have you seen footage of the police running into the backyard.
Speaker 2: I've not seen that, okay, have you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, And what I'm curious about is was she just sitting on her back porch holding a nine millimeter I mean, there's it's a really insane scenario. It is because when you first see the headline, you're like, oh, who did she try to kill? Well, she tried to kill the people running into her backyard, apparently.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. Once you catch a visual of her, you can kind of see where she might be kind of a Missus Smith type. Come on, because she's hot, she's got a tattoo sleeve. That is me. Well. She wrote a book in twenty ten that was the best Seller's a memoir where she moved to this this little suburb in New Jersey and competed with forty other women for the love of a rich prince.
Speaker 3: What respect do you wish I was that prince?
Speaker 2: This is something back in the nineties.
Speaker 3: What's the name of this gal?
Speaker 2: A Jillian Shriner, whether J.
Speaker 3: Or G A J.
Speaker 2: I just googled wife of Weezer. Basis that that works out, I'll do it. Jillian Lauren is also I guess her her maiden name?
Speaker 3: She still got her fastball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she does look like a bad ass. She does. She's and I'm just thinking musician lifestyle here. Weezer tours all the time.
Speaker 1: But you're saying because she has a tattoo sleeve, she's a bad person, Kevin.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I think she's capable of like being more independent.
Speaker 4: She's tall, because this was far and away the tallest dude in Weezer, and she's pretty close to his height, like just a couple of inches shorter.
Speaker 2: I think this is the whole thing about though, too Okay, at least said this is what happened. You assume that's exactly what happened, But I would like to know whether there aren't more details on this. It's very Yeah, it's too weird for there not to be more the story. Clearly they shot at her because she refused to put her gun down, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I mean anytime, I don't care what the cops are doing, it sucks that they It sucks that the cops would run into your backyard because a guy involved in a hit and run ran into your backyard. But it's also without knowing the timing of it all, it seems like this guy was sitting on her back porch with a nine millimeter.
Speaker 1: Or she just had it on her and having a smoke, and all of a sudden, there's ruckets in her backyard, so she draws on them.
Speaker 2: One tiny thing to clean up. It was a neighboring yard that she was in, so they saw the purp and one yard and she was in the neighboring yard. But still those yards are right by each.
Speaker 4: Other her yard, so they weren't even in her yard. They decided to get in her yard.
Speaker 2: No, they were in the other yard, Yeah, right by because they saw the guy in that yard. Yeah, but and now she's outside. Look, maybe they thought she was helping those guys, and maybe she was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how would she be helping the hit and run guys that are just running from the police.
Speaker 2: I meant she was trying to help the police by shooting those guys. Yeah, but she would have put the gun down when the cops put your gun down. I don't know. I hope there's more to report on this in the weekday update at five fourteen. I look forward to that, But if there's not, you know, that's the end of it. Great, all right, thank you very much, Thank you Kevin, thank you. It might be the last we ever.
Speaker 3: Hear from it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but see you all at Coachella. We'll talk a little cowboys here in about four minutes or so.