Speaker 1: It's nice eyes. I'm telling you Ezy Boston's news radio all right.
Speaker 2: By the way, I do I would be remiss if you want to call on this, keep calling. But I also want to get reaction to people from people to what went on in the Middle East in the last twenty four to thirty six hours. What we do know at this point and up until I started doing my program at eight o'clock, the senior military commander of Hezbolah for Wad Shukur was taken out today by or in the last twenty thirty twenty four to thirty six hours in Beirute by an Israeli airstrike. In Tehran, one of the top leaders of hamas Ismael Haniah as I'm pronouncing his name correctly, was also taken out with a rocket that apparently hit the room in which he was standing. Iran's supreme leader, the Iatola Ali Kamani, has apparently threatened severe response. Benjamin Ettia, who spoke to the Israeli people today. All of this was set in motion with that cowardly attack on the soccer field in northern Israel that killed children and others. I'd love to get some comments on that I am a firm supporter of Israel, and I feel that Israel needs to do what is in its best interest to protect themselves. And if we had rockets coming down on little little soccer fields hint here in New England or little league fields, I would expect that our government would respond as well. So you can you can weigh in on that as well. Ron is a Newton run. Appreciate your calling and appreciate your patience to run you're next time.
Speaker 3: I Dan, thank you very much for taking my call. I didn't plan on speaking to the Middle East, but I too am a firm supporter of Israel, as you may know. So the back to the last hour topic question, and I don't know whether I'm able to answer this or not, as has technology got gotten too far ahead of us in two difficult to moderate the UH many more forragmented platforms and private platforms with information and disinformation ricocheting across. I mean, as I read in New York Times Are Today, which spoke to how it's impacting Kamala Harris right now in terms of portraying her in in ways that happened so quickly. I mean, the information travels in seconds time, but in taking off from your previous caller, Trevor. It just made me wonder whether, in fact, I mean for this person to fly a droom for as long as he did above that site, for him to be able to do the research on President Kennedy's assassination beforehand, and nobody catched the uh, this sort of for our intelligence to miss this sort of thing, it just it just makes me wonder.
Speaker 2: Well, break it up.
Speaker 3: I agree with you totally issually in President.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with you totally in the drone. I would say that there's probably ten thousand people every day in America who jump on Google and want to know something about the Lincoln assassination, of the Kennedy assassination, Roosevelt's attempted assassination in nineteen twelve. So I think that it would be very tough to pick him up on that. But the fact that he's walking around that facility with a rangefinder, the fact that he's crawling around on the roof of a building which is within clear view of the president speaking. Did you see the video that shows Donald Trump speaking? It shot from the from behind Donald Trump. He's in frame and in the distance you can see this kid's head up above that roofline, and it was apparently shot by one of the individuals who were wounded. I mean, they were right in the line of fire. Who's still alive? I just, I mean, there was so much with this this kid. The only thing this kid didn't do was wear a sandwich board today and saying my name, uh is is Crooks and I and I will be shooting my rifle at President Trump at some point during his speech today.
Speaker 3: That so worries me. But it makes you wonder, you know, how how are we going to have good candidates run for office? Uh? It's just uh, I mean, it's it's difficult today with with with that these kinds of occurrences. And you know, in the days of foreign President Obama running or you know, there were millions of users on Facebook. Now there are billions. Uh, as I would suggesting that the information is disinformation just travel so quickly. How can we possibly monitor all of these fragmented sites. I don't know. Yeah, I know you have great callers, so maybe somebody who has some interest.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I really don't All right, Thanks so much, Ron, as always, I appreciate your support and it appreciate your calls. We'll talk soon.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, Thanks Ron, appreciate.
Speaker 2: Coming right back on night Side again. We have a couple of topics going. We've talked for a couple of hours about the attempted assassination on Donald Trump, talked about his comments today in front of the group Society of Black Journalists, which I think we're just ludicrously stupid. I don't know how else to describe those comments. Someone might say they're weird. I don't think they're stupid. And also what's going on in the Middle East. We'll be back on night Side right after this.
Speaker 1: Now back to Live from the Window World Lafe Side Studios on w b Z in the news radio.
Speaker 2: Mike and Beverly. Mike, you're next to Nightside. Welcome back.
Speaker 4: Hey, Dan, good evening. How are you can hear me?
Speaker 2: I'm doing just fine. I can hear you very well. You go right ahead, Hope you're doing well. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 4: So a couple of comments about the Trump situation today. So I heard about the whole Trump thing today. What happened to Dan is that so first off, the whole event was supposed to be live only, but now this is be no zoom situation with that situation, and they're cardling to Kamala Harris she couldn't make it, she was doing something else and some other bology that now she's going to reschedule and do a zoom some other time with some other.
Speaker 6: Some other stuff.
Speaker 4: Anyway, And also the Dei thing about Trump's trumment was that Biden has a comment recently about a month ago about the DEI situation, and and Kamala Harris about I know it was recently was before he bowed out of the nomination, was recently about a month ago, So you can go back and look at your own research and find out for it, because he said himself and Trump only was responding to that, and that lady reported today was very rude and jumped out of his skin at Trump, which i the ABC channel does not like Trump anyway, Just hold on.
Speaker 2: For a second. Okay, here's my question. Okay, and I'm you're a Trump supporter, I get it. Yeah, Okay, fine. My question to you is do you think that his response to the questions and if you want to characterize the questions as rude or hostile, I'm not going to argue with you on that. That's your opinion. My question is, do you think that Donald Trump's response pulled anybody who at this point were undecided into his camp.
Speaker 4: I don't understand that, Dan, but the whole thing, there's a lot of things went on behind the scenes.
Speaker 6: He showed up, you said all of that.
Speaker 2: I'm granting you all of those points. So I'm just asking you. You're a Trump supporter. In order to win an election, he has to give you more votes.
Speaker 4: How do you conne someone a report of that jumping out of her left side at a at a situation that he showed up on time, that the event was not ready.
Speaker 3: They have an educated You want to.
Speaker 2: Keep telling me how difficult his circumstances were. I'm conceding all of that to you. I don't want to argue that with you.
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 2: My question is to you. You watched it and you said, hey, Donald, go right ahead. She was a jerk, she did this. She asked you a mean question. You go get him. I get what you're saying. Okay, but you're you're with Donald Trump already. Now do you think that about if there are any American voters who still are on the fence and haven't decided, Am I going to vote for twump. I'm going to vote for the vice president. Do you think that his response to those questions was going to pull anyone from and decided into his camp?
Speaker 4: Mmm, I don't know, probably not.
Speaker 2: Probably not. Okay, So the question, then, my question is what about if he decided to be more like Ronald Reagan and sat there, listened to the question and the hostile questions. Okay, however, and saying, well, that's a pretty tough question. But I'm glad to have the opportunity to answer your question in front of an audience that may not be necessarily supportive, but I want to try to win some votes. So therefore, I am not going to respond with a rude response to your question and the implication then as you're calling her question rude without saying you know, you've asked me a rude question. But here's what I want to tell you. I want to tell you, as President of the United States, I saw to it that more money will contributed to historically black colleges and universities that any president before me, and he knows the numbers in his head probably better than you and I do. I've passed legislation for enterprise zones which primarily are located in urban areas across America. And there are a lot of black businesses who benefited from that legislation. And then you know, when he finished, you know, is there anything else I can I can answer for you. The audience would have given him, would have vote, would have laughed with him and applauded him. He just doesn't have the discipline.
Speaker 4: Did support him a lot, a lot of situations which recorded a kind of dumbbound Well.
Speaker 2: I didn't listen. That's all. That is all. That is all I heard, Mike. And again, the goal here is to is to is to win an election. And again, look just like a parent.
Speaker 7: You can scream at your kid, I told you to clean up that room, whatever you know, And maybe the kid will clean up the room, but he's not going to respect he is she's not going to respect you.
Speaker 2: But if you walk in and say, hey, do you do you enjoy having dinner with us here at the house? You do? No, no, no, I just wanted you know that until the room is cleaned up, the kitchen's closed. Let me know what when when the room's cleaned up. Different approach.
Speaker 4: Filling a Kamala house situation that what's her policy? What has she done?
Speaker 2: Talk about those issues. You're right, you're right to talk about those issues.
Speaker 4: And everyone's you know, her way for Kamala, but she's done nothing and she she went you will definitely go backwards, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got it all in. I think I know where you're coming from. I appreciate your honest answers, I appreciate your Thanks for talk to you soon, and we're going next to Joe and Lyn. Joe, you're next on nights.
Speaker 6: I go right ahead.
Speaker 5: Hey, Dan, thanks for taking my call. I missed the whole interview I heard Dan. I wish if it's on again tonight. I'm going to record it. Yeah, I think he should have used a little for next, but you know, I talked to someone else about it.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a radio I'll give you one more here to Okay, this is this is I'm going to play a cut and you can respond to this, okay, because I think it's important. I know you're a Trump supporter. Yes, my question is I'll ask the same question of you as I've asked everyone tonight, with answers like this to questions that are tough questions. He might view them as being rude or hostile, But they're tough questions. He's running for president. Did he did he pull anyone from the undecided camp into his camp with an answer like this, here we go, Rob Cutbee, b as embossed.
Speaker 8: And let me go a step further. I was invited here, and I was told my opponent, whether it was Biden or Kamala, I was told my opponent was going to be here. It turned out my opponent isn't here. You invited me under false pretense, and then you said you can't do it with zoom. Well you know where's zoom. She's going to do it with zoom and she's not coming.
Speaker 2: And then you were half an hour la.
Speaker 8: Just so we understand, I have too much respect for you to be late. They couldn't get their equipment working or something that I think it's a very nasty question.
Speaker 9: I have answered the question.
Speaker 8: I have been the best president for the black population since Abraham Lincoln.
Speaker 2: Answer President Johnson, He's I'm the voting right fact for you.
Speaker 8: To start off a question and answer period, especially when you're thirty five minutes late because you couldn't get your equipment to work in such a hostile manner.
Speaker 2: I think it's a disgrace. Did he pick up any votes undecided votes with that answer?
Speaker 5: You may have because the audience didn't clap out. I think he was partially right, and I think he was upset. And that's because these people. I mean, I don't like black. This black that I used to know a former talk show host. He felt the same way. He was black, just a church, not black, journalists not black. See, that's where the blacks alienate themselves. And I agree with him, he's done more so. I don't know, Dan, and I just wanted to say I'm on Israel's side all the way. I'm glad those people were taken out. But I don't know. He may have picked up more votes. He may not. You know, I agree, I agree with you on kids what you said, because my parents were you know, abusive and all. I never respected him. But that's another issue. I just wanted to touch on it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but.
Speaker 5: He may he may have gotten more votes. He may. I hope he did, because they did clap. You heard him go, he egg well.
Speaker 2: That was a huge audience. I heard very few people clapping.
Speaker 5: I well, in the in the cut, Rob play yeah, okay, thanks, Will this before I go? Will this be on tonight again? If it is, I want to.
Speaker 2: We suspect that you got to probably find it. I don't think it's going to be played, but I suspect you could probably find it on YouTube.
Speaker 5: Or Google or whatever. I'm not that good with YouTube. Oh okay, thank you very much. Thanks, thanks everybody.
Speaker 2: I just get one more in here before we got a break. Let's go where I want to try to get Steve is in Delaware. Hey, Steve, welcome back. How are you sir?
Speaker 6: Hey nobody? Yeah, I predicted a week ago. I told you Biden will bail out and then they'll put someone else in. I said, remember, you said, how are we doing it? How do we like him in Delaware? I said, we don't like him.
Speaker 2: I remember this call. I do remember your call. Yes, thank you.
Speaker 6: And four years ago I was on here with you and I said, he keeps mouthing off about repealing and replacing Obamacare, and he's going to lose. And he did because he didn't have a plan. Even in debates, he didn't have a plan. So I'm waiting for him to come out with the I'm going to replace Obamacare now that one hundred million people are on it and it covers pre existent conditions kids up to twenty six and no two hundred and fifty thousand dollars taps. So that'll be an interesting things. Supreme Court. You got to have some kind of checks and balance for all timers in dementia. You can't have old people. Clarence Thomas is never gonna leave. He just sits there with the Israeli thing. In nineteen forty seven, it was about a million Israeli Jews. It was about a half of less than half a million Palestinians. Now there's five million Palestinians and almost ten million Israelis. You knew, I mean, putting that many people in the desert size of New Jersey. You knew that was going to happen eventually. I mean, nobody took in consideration from that. Religion. Religion causes most of the problems in the world. Trump disaster today, his conversation.
Speaker 2: I think you covered it all, Steve.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, I liked when he said that in Virginia you could you could deliver the baby and then kill it. Did you see him say that on there?
Speaker 10: That was hilarious.
Speaker 6: If I would have been the black lady going exactly how does that work? The babies delivered and who gets to kill it? And how is that done? Because he sits their mouth and off that everybody's happy with the new abortion rules because it went to the States, they took rights from women. I don't think anybody he's gonna lose, So that would be my new prediction. I'm pretty right about most things, all right, I got you.
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks Steve.
Speaker 2: Let's get one more in here before the break at the bottom of the hour. I want to try to move people a little bit more quickly. Money in Florida, Marty, next time nights.
Speaker 6: I go ahead, Marty, Okay. I watched the inquisition to Donald Trump, I know what you're saying, but I think if I could make like a caption or a title for the event, it would beat the people saying the interrogators saying to Donald Trump, don't confuse us with the facts. I also was very disappointed when I saw Harris fall there, who's supposed to be on Fox. It's supposed to be the standard beer for the Republican movement, and I felt that she was hostile to Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: What what did she I didn't watch this in his entirety. I saw some of the clips. What did Harris Faulkner, who's pretty conservative and pretty support well, she.
Speaker 6: Was asking questions which sounded like the other two people. She was basically asking hard boiled question, hardball instead of saying listen, Launsman. You know, like she's conservative supposedly, and he is, now do an easy question. I think they gave him some hard questions.
Speaker 2: Well that's that's what but Marty, that's what president's supposed to be able to deal with. I mean, look, if he got a hard question from Harris Faulkner or or whomever is asking him questions from whatever network, how's he going to handle.
Speaker 6: Because you know he can handle it. Let me just say one more, two things more. Number one, of course, you know I'm going to vote for Trump if people of America listen to me. If Trump doesn't make it, he doesn't lose, you lose because you're going to have a communist as president. And regarding Israel, they are I think calling.
Speaker 2: Her a communist marian. You know, we've had some good conversations. I think that many of her policies are socialists. You know, medicare for all, and Medicaid for all and those sorts of programs. But I think again, using the word communists, I don't think you bring anybody to to your side of the argument with that. I don't think.
Speaker 6: So she's trying to give away program. This is what people in Cuba fell for. Remember that in nineteen fifty nine they fell with Fidel cash Joe, and now they're living in a living hell. So don't forget. This is not new. People have falling for it before. But people like in Romania when they kicked out communism and other countries, this country is taking wants to take something from Harris's gang. That doesn't work. It didn't work in other countries. But let me just say something about my heroes, and it's not Bruce Springsteen or any of these punks who hate this country and make a lot of money. I'm so impressed with Israel that they went into Iran. I think they went into Iran and took out that ishmael Amia or whatever his name is.
Speaker 2: Yes, they hit it. They hit it with a strike, a rocket strike.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 6: I'm so impressed. Everybody who is for decency should be commending and applauding the Israelis because they are the real. They are the real. They're fighting our war, that's a proxy war, and they're fighting our war and if they win, we don't have to fight it. So everybody should be just applauding them. And it's not a Jewish thing because the twelve kids that were you can enlighten me on one thing, Drew's what are they are they Muslim? Are they Christians?
Speaker 2: Jewish people?
Speaker 6: Drews d r u e Oh, d r u z e.
Speaker 2: I don't know, yeah, you said d r u z e.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, Jews. There were a community in Israel and they are loyal to Israel. And twelve kids in the Drews community were killed by that rocket. They all have to do some research the Jrews community in Israel because remember one thing, Israel is not a Jewish country. It's a country that has in it Jews, Christians, Muslims, bahay alas Alahs, and a lot of small religions. So it's a lot of Jewish. Maybe it's a Jewish.
Speaker 2: Well again, I'm looking it up here. I've heard of them and all of that. Uh, And it would seem to me that it's it looks very complicated I can't give you a quick answer. It says. It says the relationship between the Jrus and Christians has been characterized by harmony and peaceful coexistence, with amicable relations between the two groups throughout history, with the exception of some periods, including a civil war in eighteen sixty. It goes very deep. It says, Drus believe scriptures and teachings incorporate several elements from Christianity. But again, I'm not capable, I'm not competent to answer that question.
Speaker 6: Okay, but it means the main thing is that they people shouldn't think that it's a war of Jews versus Muslims. It's a war of evil versus Israel, which is the only free country in that area.
Speaker 2: So well, yeah, I mean I would agree with that. I think it's a war between Israel and certain certain countries, Iran being the lead country that are dedicated to the destruction of Israel. And there are.
Speaker 6: A bunch of sick people. Remember nineteen seventy nine when the Shavrey and I ran, they were beginning to be friendly.
Speaker 4: With his reel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 6: Maybe listen, you got a good show as always, Thanks Marty.
Speaker 2: Appreciate your color. Thank you much. Okay, thank you very much. We take a very quick break. My next call is Bob from California. Bob, hang in there. The only line that's opened is six one, seven, nine, three, one, ten thirty.
Speaker 1: Back after this, it's Night Side with Dan Ray on w B Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Oh, we've got pack lines. Let me go to Bob in California. Bob, appreciate your patience. Next on Nightside, what's say you, Bob?
Speaker 10: Yes, Dan, good evening, And I hope you wouldn't group have fun in Italy. It'll be a good time.
Speaker 2: We're going to try.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 10: The reality is Iran is the new Germany. Iran is Germany nineteen forty two. That's what. If Hitler was alive, he'd be living in Iran in great comfort, okay. And I'm all behind net and Yahu too. And the world will be a better place without Iran, Okay, if it was wiped off the face of the earth, it would be a better place. And I hope that Netanyah who does that, that he lets them have it. Okay, they're evil to your point, They're they're the new Nazis. They're disgusting and a despicable part of humanity.
Speaker 2: Leadership is But I also I also think you're in a theocracy there, and there's a lot of people who I think have tried to stand up against this theocracy and they've been cut down. I mean, we've had several instances where where people are the Iranian people are not happy with its leadership. They're they're in a tough spot. They're living in a in a country that is now run by a bunch of religious, religious zealous.
Speaker 10: Well, you know what, the Innocent Is released on October seventh were in a tough spot. Okay. Americans were in a tough spot at Pearl Harbor. Okay. Unfortunately there is you know, that's war. Okay, So Israel needs to do what it needs to do.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not arguing with you over Israel. I'm just trying to say that for Israel to try to take a run out, I don't know, they want to open up Pandora's box.
Speaker 10: Well, I don't think they're doing it. Iran is you know, they're just disgusting. Okay, Iran is threatening now and all that they may be the ones that open it up, Okay. And if they do right, you know, So now back back to Trump, everything you're saying, in my opinion makes sense. I mean, I don't know why these Trumpers don't get it. I don't know why they don't get it. To your point, in simple maths, forty will not win an election. You've had call after caller, they take offense and they want Trump to be cauddled by reporters. No, to your point, anybody running for president needs to take the heat. Okay, but that's that's really the fact. He's not going to change. Trump is not going to change. You know, you brought up a point if he acted like President Reagan. I think Trump's ego is so massive that he will not change his ways and the attack method. They're not talking about policies what they would do, you know, what are their policies, Trump and vents. What they're doing is they're on a negative attack mode, and I don't think it's going to work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I just don't understand. I'm just looking at analytically. It's I don't think there's one person in America today because everybody knows what Donald Trump is who stood up after that and said, oh boy, how about that Doc Donald Trump really showed me a different point of view here. I'm with him now. I decided I don't think so.
Speaker 10: I'd think you're right, you're right, you're right. He insulted black people. Okay, vance's insulted women. Let them keep going. They're literally going to talk themselves out of winning an election. Okay. These people calling up, they don't get it. They make When I say that, I mean the Trumpers, they they're focused on making excuses and defending Trump and they're not they they you just ask to call her a while back. You think that, you know he picked up any votes and I obviously not trying to detect the caller, but he finally connected the dots and said, no, probably not like no people.
Speaker 2: I mean, people are honest. When you ask him honest questions, most most people will will respond, Bob love you calls, man, I really do. We'll talk soon.
Speaker 10: Okay, have a great trip, brother, Thank.
Speaker 2: You appreciate it. And that Patrick is in the district of Columbia. Patrick, you lucky person, being right there at the heart of democracy.
Speaker 9: I can't get enough of it. You know, it's just like every every fifteenth is talking about your fifteen seconds of fame. Man, there's so much fifteen seconds of fame coming at you.
Speaker 6: And see you two three at once.
Speaker 9: It's just absolutely amazing. But it's now once again hot, and it's going to be over one hundred degrees coming up tomorrow and Saturday, so we're you know, we want to add to the tension. Let's bring in the heat, buddy. But anyhow, on the subject matter of speaking to a black journalist, you know, presidents have the ability much better than me and you, that's for sure, to speak out of both sides to their mouth. Okay, they're really good at it. And this is an opportunity where he can speak out of both sides of his mouth to kind of please the audience to look beyond the TV camera to his face. And I pointed this out while you were away to a fill in, and I asked, Gary, let's revert. Let's go back to the wearing in ceremony of then Supreme Court Judge Brett Kavanaugh. There's a White House swearing in ceremony. There was the real thing, but then there's the White House. Okay, President Trump was poised, articulate, dignified. Now I don't know if he was what you would call statesman like. But he stood like a statesman okay, and he was very presidential. And what happens to that Trump? Why don't we ever see that Trump? Why only once in a while. If you go back and look at it, El Presidente looked good. Well, he wants to be sharp. He can be sharp, There's no question about it. I would I'd like to see him cut through with that every now and then.
Speaker 2: Well, I think he's going to do more of it if he wants to be elected. And I'm beginning to wonder if down deep there's some sort of psychological impulse. I'm not a psychologist that says, yeah that just you know, go out here in a blaze of glory and you know, light myself on fire. I don't know. I just don't see him picking up any votes today. And it's one one less day on the calendar before we get to November fifth, and it's one less day before people start to vote in many states by mail.
Speaker 9: You would think that, you know, if you do, how about slick will it? Why don't you have taken this journalists aside and ask and have them asking questions, you know, privately, so then they can go off and you know, you know, blurt about it, you know, instead of standing there right asking answering questions right in front of everybody. If there's ways to work the room, okay, there are ways to work the room, and they know how to do it. However, that's how he plays things. But I would play things differently.
Speaker 2: He's a different sort of candidate, isn't he?
Speaker 9: Yes, sir, yes, no question about it. That Once again, I thank you, I thank you.
Speaker 2: Stay cool in DC, my friend. We'll talk soon, all right, buddy, talk to you soon. Connect. Let's keep rolling here. Well, we get a break, and we're gonna get Matt, Joe, Dorothy and Jeff in. I'm gonna try well, we will, I promise. And there's only one line open, no promises in that one. If you want to give it a shot, you can line up six one thirty back on night Side right after this.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World Nightside Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: Or right, well, here we go, final lap. Let's let's take him quickly and we'll give everybody a chance. I have five calls. Let's see what we can do. Joe and Midfield lead us off. Joe set the pace.
Speaker 11: Hey, Dan, I talked you're probably about three weeks ago about my father being EO West, one of the people to be into the camps. I believe that Israel should be, it has the right to be. And we talked about the bad guys. The bad guys are the bad guys. They don't like us as much as they don't like Israel. What's going on. They've been playing a very very good game of chess. They like the Vietnam War, playing about a little propaganda, hiding behind the skirts of men and women and children so they can do their job. I think Israel hit it right on the head by knocking out these people the way they did it with them, and I think they should do it more becau. These are the people we got to get out of it, because we are not safe in this country, and we're not safe in Israel as long as these people around. And then what they're doing, the hide to behind the skirts and the women and the elderly and the children, their own people, and have their own people die, that's a disgrace.
Speaker 2: I agree. I agree with you. By the way, we did a deal today and there's just so much to talk about today with Khalid shik Muhammad and two other terrorists down in Gitmo. We've agreed to let them plead guilty to the mass murder of whatever it is, twenty nine hundred and thirty seven Americans in the trade center attacks, and we have taken the death penalty off the table. Frustrating. I mean to think that they're going to be able to live out the rest of their natural lives exactly.
Speaker 11: May just do it right away, whatever, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I hear you. I hear you. Joe, thank you, thank you so much. Continue to call the program. I really appreciate hearing your voice.
Speaker 11: It's possiful.
Speaker 2: Thank you, good night. Okay, we're gonna get everybody in here, I promise, Matt and Boston. Matt, go right hit sirp.
Speaker 6: Day Anne.
Speaker 10: How you doing.
Speaker 6: I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: If you're wrong, go right ahead. We got about a couple of minutes. We'll get everybody in. Go ahead.
Speaker 6: Let me make it quick. I'll say a couple of things.
Speaker 12: Drush where the other caller called about. That's like a religion within the Arabic and.
Speaker 10: Region.
Speaker 12: But it is not Muslim faith. It is not a ju Daic faith, but it is a or Asian religion. I think the most populations over in Jordan or in Webinar or Syria, so they don't identify or associated with either Jewish religion, Christianity, or Muslim or Islam.
Speaker 9: Correct.
Speaker 12: Correct, they believe in one God, which is a big distinction. That they have more population worldwise, of course, and also over in those areas. So two of the most important things I want to say. I want to commend you because that person that said and I look, I have put people who have fought in my family for the IDF. I have my heart there, That's where.
Speaker 6: My heritage is. But if that person who said.
Speaker 12: That about Iran, that is wrong, and who said that those people who are just bad people, they have a horrible government that has oppressed them that since nineteen seventy nine have absolutely destroyed them after the Shah was overthrown. But the people there are absolutely I know many great people there who have been just as poorly oppressed with what want to do to the Americans and what they want to do to whatever. That person's idea and his head was that he's never seen the day in his life. So I found it a little bit annoying to hear to be quite honest, all.
Speaker 2: Points of view welcome here within reason. I have some gras, but the guardrails are kind of wide here in that side.
Speaker 12: Go ahead, But nevertheless, they've been very damaged the majority of the population over there by their horrible regime, and what Israel did was unbelievable. Has the law and Hamas coming together, they needed to be wiped out in a sense of where they knock the guy off. It happened to be in that area, but also with just regions of them and also some of these other small culture groups that are coming together that you know, Hamas went against. It could become a problem for the United States, and unfortunately is it can flight their battles, but it's not easy. And I can understand completely where everything that's going on right now is going to be a major, major turning point. It's gonna be a major issue that Trump and Harris, who I have no faith in, but need to make a talking point.
Speaker 2: That you know him, it has to be an issue.
Speaker 12: There's no you don't need to talk about her her race. You know, they don't need to go down that. I won't I won't call that name to Warren. But whatever she wants to call herself. But the last thing I'll say is very quickly is the way they did with the two other guys in KSM. It is a disgrace how those people now can come back over to an American court. They're gonna end up getting time out in ADX Florence apro to serve their max out in Colorado. Max they get out of Gitmo and now they get to live over the taxpayers dollar more than they.
Speaker 2: Have it there. I got three others.
Speaker 13: Throwing in my opinion.
Speaker 6: Dan, have a good trip.
Speaker 2: I appreciate your opinion. Let me keep rolling here. Okay, we're going to get as quickly as we can. Sandra in Sandwich. You got to be quick for me, Sandra, appreciate your calling in a little late. Go ahead.
Speaker 14: Oh hello, Anne, thank you for taking my call. I don't think I think you're right about Tom not getting votes from the people on the fence. However, I think he spoke the truth that the reporter was rude, and that Harris shouldn't go on her race or you know, just to get votes herself, and that people are sick of the politicians that just want to give people what they want to.
Speaker 2: Hear well, we'll see on November fifth how successful that strategy is. I have my doubts to be really honest with you.
Speaker 14: No, I hear you. I think you know, look at the policies, not the personality.
Speaker 6: I mean that.
Speaker 2: Should be Donald Trump's campaign slogan.
Speaker 6: I think so too.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we should be more diplomatic, but.
Speaker 2: Cil sylvil would be, doesn't have to be. Let's just be civil.
Speaker 6: I hear you earlier.
Speaker 2: I need to hear your voice more often. Will give you much more time.
Speaker 14: Thanks well all.
Speaker 2: I cannot let me get real quickly. Jeff in Pennsylvania. You gotta be quick for me. I got one more as well.
Speaker 13: Go ahead, Jeff, Hey, Dan, good evening.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I wanted to briefly mention about the comment that Steven made an earlier caller. He said about President Trump referring to uh baby's being killed after they're born basically, and and I don't know if you remember, you're.
Speaker 2: Talking about Ralph Northam, the governor of Virginia, who made that comment.
Speaker 13: Yes, yes, exactly, so he's not completely off base.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 13: They have suggested that he was a medical doctor before he was the governor.
Speaker 9: He was.
Speaker 2: I think he again, I think he was talking about children who were Again I'd like to go back and review what he said, but you're absolutely correct. It was Ralph Northam. He was the guy who also couldn't tell whether he was in his medical school yearbook whether he was the guy in black face. So the guy were in the Kuklux clean uniform. So I mean, he's a wow weirdo from the get go right, And but.
Speaker 13: That's what's interesting that that caused a lot of controversy when he made that statement, and so to quiet it down, all of a sudden they discovered, oh, he wants more black face. Yeah, apparently that's the greater crime.
Speaker 2: You know, I remember that as well. You you have good memory, Jeff, good memory, Hey, carl earlier gets you much more time.
Speaker 13: Okay, okay, all right, thank you much.
Speaker 2: What do I got left, Rob, give me a time check? One minute, Dorothy, you always are calling late.
Speaker 15: I only got for a while. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: I can only gave you thirty seconds, Dorothy, go ahead.
Speaker 15: Okay. The interview was on a teck mode and she was aggressive for the charleng Chelsea Ultimate Apprentice. He's got a job he wants to do and finish. That's what I gotta say about him is the ultimate apprentice.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's that's an interesting characterization. Dorothy, call call a little earlier. I want to, you know, give you a better shot at time.
Speaker 6: But the last car time it's just hot.
Speaker 15: I was shopping. Really, people get down when it gets true or not.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Dorothy, gotta go. We're done for the night. Rob Brooks, thank you very much. Karen who sent me was the producer today. I'll be back in about a week and a half. In the meantime, be good to my guest host. My name is Dan Ray. All dogs, all cats, all pets go to heaven. That's what Charlie Ray is, who passed fourteen years ago in February. That's where all your pets are who passed. They loved you and you love them. I do believe you'll see them again. I hope to see you again about a week and a half from now. See you on Facebook Night Side with Dan Ray in about a minute or two. Thanks everybody, be well, stay safe.
Speaker 9: Droid CBS has been Tracy is there.
Speaker 2: There are more within three hundred and sixty structures that have been destroyed in this massive blaze. It now ranks in the top five largest fires in California history, scorching through about four hundred thousand acres