Speaker 1: Welcome to conscious Creation with actress, author, and healer D Wallace. If you want to take charge of your life, really take charge of your life. The next hour will be a fun, enlightening experience in creating the life you want, whether it's money, health, success or relationships. Join D in celebrating the power of you and see your life expand into joyful creation. To join D Live every Sunday morning at nine am Pacific time, called two zero six four zero two zero one zero zero and enter pin number one six one three two nine pounds and don't forget. D can also be heard on DBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel D Wallace Official and now hes D.
Speaker 2: Hello, all beautiful people, I love. Oh yes, don't just hear those words. Feel my love coming at you, because it is Hugh. I'm coming to you again from my studio in California, from my little home. Hey, did I tell you guys the other day? Did I tell you this that seven fifteen or seven point thirty I heard Mamaddi and I'm still in bed, I said Stone. He said, where are you. I said, I'm in bed. How did you get in here? He crawled in through the doggy door. Yeah. Yeah, that's the joy. I get to wake up too now, haven't everybody live with me? Oh? My goodness? And it is a joy. It is such a joy. Okay. So our next webinar, guys is on self healing, and I want to thank Nancy for bringing this in and bringing this to my attention. We are gonna look at and channel everything we need to bring into alignment so that we can be focused and create the possibility of miraculous self healing. That'll be coming up on July seventh. Pretty excited about this one. So I don't know if Lauren has it posted yet, but look out for it. Okay. What I want to talk about today, It's come up in a couple of really important private sessions and we haven't talked about it in a while. The three things that must be it's they're kind of the pillars of creation. How I see me, how I see the world, and how I see the world seeing me. They've got to all be in alignment and in place. So let's go over this. Let's say you want to create well anything, but we're gonna pick a subject here. Let's say you want to create more money in your life. First of all, you've got to choose to see yourself as a person who has money. I see myself as a person with money. Then I see the world as a world where I can have money, where I do have money. I see a world where it's possible for me to have money, and then I see a world who sees me having money. Take the subject of health. I see me as a person who is healthy. I see a world where it is possible for me to be a healthy person, and I see a world looking at me going wow, look at her, isn't she healthy? Because if I see me having money and then I'm looking at a world going yeah, but it's not possible in this world, then I'm striking out in my creation process. So I want you, right now take a moment and look at one thing that you are holding the intention to create. Do you see a world that that's possible to create in? Do you see a world looking at you going yeah, that's possible for them. And a lot of that, of course, goes back to your little child. Okay, these are all really important cornerstones of our work and we haven't talked about those a while, so our clear intention is to have those three cornerstones in positive alignments around everything we are intending to create. We invoke the symbol the formula to buy that flame, the golden light. We are divine leves and so it is alrighty diedy, now make sure and I'm asking all of you. Did all of you start your day already by directing what you want. You gotta work the work, guys, and it works if you work it. Okay, We're gonna start with Paula in California. You're on, Hey, d Hey, Paula, Hey.
Speaker 3: Hey, Paula. Yes, that's so sweet about snowe going through the doggy door.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that kid. Yeah, half and he figured that out. Okay, what's your present? Okay?
Speaker 3: The first thing? I have two things. The first one is in regards to what you just said about the three pillars. If I checked with my pendulum and I was saying, when we are fully integrated, you know, with all that, then it is I am I am the abundance of money. This is just I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: Yes on that, yes, that's yeah. And so the other thing I wanted to say, this is more like a comment before the webinar. You know, you've got sent out the link to your this other webinar you did. And then near the end of it, you were you know, talked about being in I guess the doctor's office, and you had the pendulum and it said go to this magazine, go to this page and this paragraph, and it was exactly what you needed. And then you said the universe is always speaking to us. It's all around us. And that was so profound, you know, just thinking it's all here where it's all telling us, but we just need to open up and hear it. And I figure with my pendulum, that's going to help me get to that where I can become more aware. And here the messages.
Speaker 2: For sure it is. It's always speaking to you. It's our awareness of it that needs to wake up. Yeah, exactly, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And when we did that in the webinar about with my pendulum, because I'm in my head a lot, I know, and my pendulum is the the my calibrator, you know, like going, hey, this is the truth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if we get out of the way, that's get out of our heads and get out of the way, and so many times when you start working with the pendulum or any form of testing, you want to control it. Mm hmm, you know. And that's that's that's the no. No, that's when you you really get in your way and you don't you shut down your channel, try to control it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't hear the messages from the universe exactly. So it was it's like, it's really it's wonderful. It's still so excited about that.
Speaker 2: Good. So you found our our channeling webinar valuable.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, and especially practicing you know when we did the you know, like when you said, hey, what do you guys want to do? You know, keep doing this work or or more explanation. The work part was really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought so too.
Speaker 3: Okay, good zone, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it on camera. I think we're going to just keep it that way now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, Thank you for calling in.
Speaker 2: I love you too, baby so very much. Okay, we're going to marry In and Georgia you're on hey, d thank you baby.
Speaker 5: Hey, it was a good reminder of what he said at the beginning. I've heard you say that before, but I don't think I ever applied it like that, So thank you for clarifying that.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 5: What I've got a question about as I have a tooth on my lower left side in my mouth that they say needs to come out, but I didn't know. I mean, I do have two options to either get a parcel or an implant.
Speaker 4: Implant is not going to be possible.
Speaker 5: It's just way too expensive. But my question is can I can I heal this tooth? Can I do something so that it doesn't have to come out?
Speaker 2: That is the highest question. I'm not a doctor or a dentist in this moment right now. The answer is no. Okay, uh where the ultimate answer would be yes if we knew how. I don't know how yet.
Speaker 4: Ah yeah.
Speaker 2: Therein lies the expertise of the question, you know. Okay, Yeah, That's why I want to start working on this because ultimately you have the power, and at this moment right now, we have not mastered that power.
Speaker 6: Uh huh.
Speaker 5: Yeah that will yeah, that will be definitely very helpful.
Speaker 2: There have been people over the centuries that have mastered that power, like Christ, uh huh. But it's not the norm yet, Marian.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 5: My other question is I have been directing my energy to my neighbor next door. We've talked about this before too, and I've been saying it that I am the I am the powerful god of me. That well, I am directing my energy to my neighbor at my next door neighbors to put up a good looking, sturdy fence. And and like you said, I've been patient stuff. But maybe I'm not patient enough. But I was just wondering if there's anything else I need to get in alignment about my neighbor putting up a fence thanks to me.
Speaker 2: Well, Marian, what are you directing in your energy?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, what are you directing in your energy to come into peace about all of this?
Speaker 5: I don't think i've thought about that.
Speaker 2: Well, baby, yeah, got it. You've got to bring You can't fix somebody else without addressing your own disharmony. Right, So let's ask why are you in such disharmony about this?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay? Is that the highest question? Yes? Are we going to the sheets yet? This page here? One, two, five, six, Okay, I'm not supposed to be here and I don't belong, so I'm not Let's get clear about what here represents. I'm not supposed to be here in this situation. So what does that represent off the top of your he what does it represent?
Speaker 5: Oh well, I'm renting this home for my son, which we love and everything, but it's like an eyesore. I was looking at that sense and it's like maybe that's why I don't And I mean, we will fix it if we have to, but it's the neighbor is the responsibility right now. But like you said, I'm not happy to.
Speaker 4: Have to look at that.
Speaker 5: I guess maybe.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When I say it's about the fence, I get to know. Oh so let's go back. You're renting it from your son.
Speaker 5: Yeah, uh huh, yes, he's.
Speaker 2: That's really what it's about, Marion. Oh so let's talk about that. Okay, what is your feelings about renting the house from your son?
Speaker 4: We love that idea.
Speaker 5: We didn't we didn't want to own, so it was an awesome opportunity that he offered us. The house needed a lot of work, and he's done a lot of it and we've done some too, and but like you say, we're in our seventies and what worked for a couple of years and stuff. It's like I think we're almost maybe ready to maybe downside again maybe to a condo or something. So that's what it is about, Okay, Okay, yeah, I need to work on that.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: So m.
Speaker 2: What I'm hearing, baby is you don't need that sense as an excuse to make that decision.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Okay, has it? Okay? Yeah, yeah, So feel don't feel guilty. If you guys are ready to downsize again, your son will understand that. Okay, awesome, Okay, make the best decision for yourself. Okay, okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was Now for those of you that were on the last webinar, that was a good example of following the bread crumbs. Yeah right, okay, that's that was great, Marian, thank you for that example. You bet that was interesting. All Right, We're going to Judy and Ashville. You're on.
Speaker 4: Hey maybe so, I I think this is the question. So my sister's very ill, and so my brother and my nephew want her transferred to a higher level of care. So and I think that that's a good idea for them. Did you see that happening?
Speaker 2: Well, that's really not the right question. I mean, you know, Judy, it'll it will happen if everyone makes the decision for it to happen. When I say, does she want it to happen, Well, that's not the highest question to ask. I'm just getting a lot of what my hesitation is, Judy. Is I'm hearing that she doesn't really want it to happen. It is it is in her highest good for her health and wellness for it to happen. That I get a yes on. And I also get that she's just kind of ready to leave. So there's a conflict within her that it will help her get better, and she doesn't know if she wants to get better. Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Yes, because she's exhausted. Yeah, yes, she's exhausted.
Speaker 2: Now if they can help her, if they can help her get better and help her relieve some of this exhaustion, it's quite possible that she will make a different decision. So in this moment, right now, it is in her highest good to transfer her to get better care. Be there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I am, And I'm okay with either outcome. My my brother is not, but he's in skill and he can't be there, and he just is not giving up on her.
Speaker 2: So well, when I write your answer, okay, it's in her highest good to follow this through and it can very possibly turn this around and give her enough energy to help her turn her health around. If it doesn't, she will continue to see herself out out. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just got back from Ohio. I just drove back down to Asheville. Can I take a breather for a while?
Speaker 2: Well, you need to?
Speaker 4: Okay, you need.
Speaker 2: To, and you know that you can, and you know that you need to, Otherwise you wouldn't have asked that question, all right, So put your own mask on first, sweetheart. Okay, Okay, thank you, d you bet, sweetheart. Give yourself permission to love who you are first, so that you can serve when you need to serve. Okay, yes, all right, love you sweetheart. All right, we are going to Randy in California. You're on.
Speaker 8: Hid Thank you for taking my call. My wife, My wife Sharon has been following you for years, and this is fairly new to me. So I've recently been diagnosed with cancer.
Speaker 2: And sorry, I thank you.
Speaker 8: They they have not determined where other tumors may be, so I'm undergoing lots of tests before we can even start treatment. So my question is what can I do to help self healing? I know you started with that for myself in conjunction with what they need to do to treat me.
Speaker 2: Good question. Okay. According to the Channel Randy, the main source of cancer is anger. So I would look to see in your life everywhere that you are holding anger about anything, so that you can release it and replace it with love. Got that, yes, okay, all the way back to when you're a child. Anger does not serve us in any way. The second thing is start telling your body every day how much you love it, how much you appreciate it for what it does for you. I tell my body that every night before I go to sleep. Okay, okay, Because you're we're taught to judge our bodies, how fat they are, how big they are, how they don't fit. The mold that we're taught is the best mold blah blah blah blah. And our bodies, like our lives, can only respond to the judgment or the acceptance that we mirror to them. Right, okay, Okay? Do you work out? Do you have an exercise routine? I do? Yes? Okay, good. That's one way you can also tell your body I appreciate you and I'm taking care of you. Okay, okay. Also at the beginning of each day, because when you and this is for everybody, any kind of dis ease that you might be going through tends to hold your focus on the disase. So you want to make sure to start your day with a direction to health and wellness and love. I am the powerful God of me who is directing my body to be in balance and love and expressing health and wellness and joy in every cell of my body. Okay, got it? Yes, okay? And now I would do you have a love place, Randy?
Speaker 8: Oh yes, I do.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you want to go to your love place and direct that from your love place, sweetheart.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Now remember it's not an affirmation, it's a command for the energy of your cells to follow. Okay. Okay, all right, good Daily you follow those things I gave you.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, I will.
Speaker 2: All right you bet alrighty. We're going to Irish in Philadelphia. You're on.
Speaker 4: Hibie, hi, babe.
Speaker 7: A lot of all that have updates. I'm calling you from Philadelphia because we went on the trip.
Speaker 5: Which is great.
Speaker 7: I'm manifested the second job of about a month before we left, so I have had some extra income to help support that, and I we went. Yeah, we went to the trip with my for my dad's birthday. So lots of powerful trading. My question is in regards to my sister, the middle sister. This is the same one who had the wedding recently and dad came for the wedding ring. Basically, there was a big blow up between me and my partner inferming her husband and I don't know. I don't really know. I'm trying to find the best question.
Speaker 6: For sure to ask you.
Speaker 7: I don't know how to be in relationship with my sister. I don't know what she's angry about. I don't know how to heal this.
Speaker 2: Well, as long as you keep saying I don't know, you will never know. Okay, sat there, So your question is there was a blowout between you, your sister and.
Speaker 7: Who her husband her new husband Okay, and my and my fiance. It was mostly the men getting heated with each other about Yeah, they were kind of like excluding us and that came up. That was a bit of a pain point and we kind of called them out on it, and then they got super offensive and then got really hostile.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's very reacting.
Speaker 2: You know what, the channel just showed me a kindergarten class. Seriously, so I like a kindergarten class. You took my toy. No, you took my toy, and then ever then the whole kindergarten class gets involved. Yeah, okay, now we're going to a core belief this page here one two. I don't think I have enough energy to do this. But energy isn't the right word. Love is the highest word. I don't think I have enough love to do this. So let's get clear about what this is. What comes up? What did you start to say?
Speaker 7: Well, I wanted to know, is that my core belief? Like I the perspective of me, I don't think or is it one of the other people in.
Speaker 2: This it's the it's the situation. It applies to everybody.
Speaker 7: Yes, what comes up is that me and this sister have not been close for a very very long time, and I've been incredibly hurt by the way that she's shut me off and stonewalled me and not explained why she's even I've sat with me in the first place, So I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, so it's it's not really what happened in this situation.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: This situation just brought everything to the surface around you and your sister, right.
Speaker 7: Even though it was the men who were really the ones who are going at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what they brought up is I don't and I have enough love too, you know, to be in my relationship with my sister, I.
Speaker 7: Don't know that she loves me. It's probably yeah, but let's look at you.
Speaker 2: See, we've got a little theme here going in the show. You guys want to look at everybody else. It all starts with you. You know that. That's a principle of our work. It all it starts with us. So let's look at what belief you get to a line. Well, actually there's two around your love and acceptance for your sister. This page here one to five six. Yeah, I'm not supposed to be here and I don't belong. She plugs you into that and you don't belong.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm feeling I'm feeling emotion around that. When you say that, it makes sense.
Speaker 2: Okay, And that started zero food, five five food ten five six around seven years old. So what happened around seven years old?
Speaker 7: There's a story my dad tells where she pushed me down the stairs.
Speaker 6: Even though I'm four years older than her.
Speaker 9: Is it that I don't even know?
Speaker 7: That's story?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well it represents you losing your power to her.
Speaker 7: Right yo, yes, yes, micdrop, that's it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's number one. That's number one, and the second one this page this page here here, thirty seven, thirty eight. Some energy has to die before I'm the creation of new energy. You see, she doesn't have to do anything for you to get your power back.
Speaker 7: Ooh okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: You just you just have to be your powerful self. You're resenting her because you think you can't be your powerful self until she goes away or she gets weaker or whatever you think she has to do.
Speaker 9: Stops triggering me. Yeah, well you just stop triggering me on it. Yeah, right, right right, because yeah, right now, it doesn't feel like it's healthy.
Speaker 7: To be in a relationship with her, and well maybe that will feel different, but well it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not healthy for you because you feel like she's got her son down on you and you can't be powerful. But that's your belief.
Speaker 7: That's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now it's even affecting the guys, right yeah, I mean it is kind of funny and it's not right, you know.
Speaker 7: And I think they have their own beef with each other, but that's whatever.
Speaker 2: You want. How the the inner changes around everybody when you shift this belief okay, and you just walk into your power and go, oh yeah, I'm powerful. Sis, you don't have anything over me anymore. Come on, let's both go be powerful.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, because I feel that way more and more now, more than ever in like every other area of my life. It's just you know how family like sess.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you. When my spiritual shrink taught me that about my mother in law, who would every time she would come out, she would run this house. I just dreaded every time she came out. And my spiritual shrink said, thee she can smell that before she ever walked in the house. MM. You you just know that that is your frickin' house and you make the rules. And I'm not telling you to be an asshole, but be tough, Levet. That's your house and that's the way it is. And so I just decided that's the way it was going to be. And I'm telling you it maybe took five minutes the next time she visited and everything changed. Everything. It was crazy to watch. So get going. Okay, this is huge for me.
Speaker 6: Do you thank you so much?
Speaker 2: So glad you bet? You bet? I love you? Yeah, I love you too. I'm telling you guys, shift you you shift your world. Brian, tell me you've got some shifting going on.
Speaker 6: I have got some shifting going on. Yeah, yeah, So it's happened so interestingly enough with your opening this morning, you asked me to call back because last week we actually did discuss the three pillars and had told me to direct my day, especially with the me seeing the world seeing me as the powerful god of me, as well as making sure my little boy knew that as well. So I've been working on that this week. I'll try to keep this succinct. What shifts I've been noticing. I'm getting a lot of messages, you know, especially through the podcast I'm listening to. I've, like I said, I've been going back and listening to some of your podcasts, uh and really getting clarity on knowing that for myself. And when I know that for myself, I know the world knows that for me. Yet and I'm not saying this as a negative, I am noticing more challenges that keep coming up, some big, some small. I'm also noticing how I'm able to my move myself through the challenges in powerful ways. Easter Sunday, you spoke with Leilani from Texas and had a really powerful thing that you had said to her about the way that we believe that the universe has to test our power. I'm curious, number one, if that is present in me, and well let's let's let's address that first.
Speaker 2: I guess what the hell is your question?
Speaker 6: Well, my question is I'm noticing shifts. I'm noticing challenges that come up. I'm moving through them. Things are progressing not quite as fast as I would like them to.
Speaker 2: Well, then direct, then direct your challenges too, to be rectified. Quicker, Okay, now push the button.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and that's exactly what it is. Another thing that came up that I've been wrestling with.
Speaker 2: You know, there's they're okay, stop stop. Did you hear what you just said?
Speaker 6: Yes? I did.
Speaker 2: What'd you just say?
Speaker 6: I said, I've been wrestling with something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and yet you want things rectified? Quicker? Do you see how you just negated what you wanted?
Speaker 6: Well, you didn't let me finish, So.
Speaker 2: No, you can't rectify things quicker while you keep wrestling with them.
Speaker 6: Well, that's exactly why I have the question that I have.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Brian, you're not getting what I'm saying, but go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 6: No, my question is I believe the world delivers unto me as I believe and I have experienced, so I know how quickly things can manifest. Okay, what I'm getting confuse or maybe want clarity about, are those who say, well, manifestation does not always happen instantly, otherwise the world would be chaos, and you need to be patient and allow things to play out in the time they need to play out.
Speaker 2: Who who taught you that?
Speaker 6: I don't know. It's it's it's in several different spiritual teachings that I've picked up on, but I know.
Speaker 2: Not Christ. Christ manifested miracles every day. Yep, So I want i'd look at who you're following.
Speaker 6: Fair enough, good, thank you for confirming that.
Speaker 2: Well, I as you believe it's delivered to you. So if you're following somebody that says, oh, yeah, we can create miracles. It can take a hundred years, but we can create them, I'm not sure that's the person I'd want.
Speaker 6: To follow, and I think he has more to do with my feelings around it in terms of patience and acceptance for what is in order to shift through it more quickly.
Speaker 2: I'm not quite sure I understood what you just said.
Speaker 6: So if I'm not manifesting something as quickly as I want to, the.
Speaker 2: Key is Okay, let's just stop there. Yes, no, let's just say why this page here? Yeah, it's number seven again. I'm not supposed to be here and I don't belong, getting things that I want right away miraculously, And that's the first thing under our next webinar on self healing. Thank you for bringing the first thing in of course.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: Did everybody get that? Under miraculous healing? I'm not supposed to be here and I don't belong, because then God forbid, i'd be christ alike?
Speaker 6: Hm?
Speaker 2: Wow, well that makes sense to me from time immemorial. You know, look at poor Eve. All she did was pick an apple and she was banished. Oh my god, So, Brian, that's a belief you do not want anymore. That's a belief none of us want anymore. We're supposed to be here doing miraculous things, ourselves creating miraculous abundance performing miracles. We belong here doing.
Speaker 6: That, guys, I'm doing a big yet on that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Will everybody join me in this new higher belief system invoking the symbol, the formula, the violet flame, the golden light. We are divine love and so it is. Thank you Brian for bringing that in. You're welcome, okay, guys. I think that's a really high, positive, amazing note to end on. Let's all say it together. Are loud and proud, open hearts, go to your love place. I love me, I love me, and I love me even more because I know that what it's all about.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining D on Conscious Creation. Visit her website at Imdwallas dot com for awesome download archive shows, enlightening webinars, and amazing free offerings. And remember you can hear D every week on BBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel, D Wallace Official. Be sure to join us next week for Conscious Creation with D Wallace and remember, loving yourself is the key to creation.