Speaker 1: Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle, don't forget BFD this Sunday. We will be in the house. Get your tickets. You're gonna have a blast. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: Amy Poehler has a podcast, because everyone has a podcast now. And Paul Rudd was on promoting the great new movie released in theaters nationwide tomorrow like every theater, okay tomorrow, Friendship starring Paul Rudding, Tim Robinson, Christina Big homework assignment on busy weekend.
Speaker 3: Yep, maybe Saturday, see it on Memorial Day.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, go see it.
Speaker 3: On Memorial Day. Yeah, I'll be up here. But yeah, did you kill Bull Walsh? Yeah? You know it's one of those things. It's one hundred minutes.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a really good I love the one hundred minute movie needs to be brought back and a comedy that's kind of edgy a little bit, you know, we need that back. This isn't really not that, this is more.
Speaker 3: Just dark.
Speaker 2: So Paul Ruad's on with Amy Pollard and I really enjoyed a lot of the conversation. One thing that I liked is Paul was talking about how he doesn't view other actors as like competition never has.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's pretty cool, because that's.
Speaker 2: Not how men think, at least usually men are wired to think that everyone is challenging, you know, or is coming for their their woman or their bread.
Speaker 3: What a realization. And I thought that was great. I thought that was good.
Speaker 2: And then the other thing though, she just basically asked the question what makes you laugh? Like, what's something that really, no matter what tried and true, makes you laugh? And it ended up being a tribute to a broadcasting legend in this town.
Speaker 3: I love news bloopers. Oh god, let's just watch hold on, let's just watch a few. Do you have any that you remember that, like I can google, you know, the gay blind? That one is that?
Speaker 4: That is that is?
Speaker 3: That is? That is this? I've watched that so many times. It's what four seconds? Okay, the blind? It is mountain climber.
Speaker 2: Right after the break, we're going to interview.
Speaker 4: Eric Wyham Mayor, who climbed the highest mountain in the world, Mount Everest.
Speaker 3: But he's gay, I mean he's gay.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, he's blind.
Speaker 3: So we'll hear about that.
Speaker 4: I heard the break, Okay, okay, okay, And as we head and you know, wait a minute, because you know in in her like, oh boy, I just messed up, and he is like, I'm just going to pretend that didn't happen. Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: To hear Paul Rudd talking about cynthia'sa garrett.
Speaker 2: I wanted to I thought about, like, okay, we could ask Cynthia to come on or just you know, that's remember. But also she may not want that to ever be brought up because she could do story after story after story when award award award.
Speaker 3: Her legacy is that it happens. Dude. Now people may not know that's her. We do because you know.
Speaker 5: But like, but she she works at a very corporate corporation, if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: She can't go talk about that.
Speaker 1: She's also and she's also, I would say, like just incredibly watchable. Like you know, when they're when they're casting news people, they have certain types. It always used to be all right, we're gonna have a woman with a gray haired guy, and it was that way forever, and then it was like, hey, this doesn't really represent America. So that started changing up to you know, different demographics and all this stuff. But the main thing they're looking for, is are you watching this person? And are they likable and watchable and trustworthy? And I think she is in every regard all three of those things. But she has two amazing faux positive happened that one and then the Spider Man thing, And they just pop up all the time because the second.
Speaker 3: You have a blunder, it lives on the internet forever. It doesn't matter how good you are at your job.
Speaker 5: When you've watched somebody on TV for so long, you feel like you know them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know. Yeah. And I bumped into her at a Ranger.
Speaker 5: Game and I looked at her like it was a long lost friend or whatever. And I think I was hugging her before I even said anything, you know, But she couldn't have been nicer, more genuine, or more authentic. I freaking loved her. She's great. So she's from here. I think she went to TJ.
Speaker 3: Uh Let's TJ. Thomas Jefferson. Thomas Jefferson.
Speaker 2: What about the time you said she's got two, maybe she's got three?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well I choked. I was choking on a banana a couple of years ago. Remember I told you I can't kid you.
Speaker 5: Not captain also saved my life.
Speaker 2: Seriously, all right, I mean, folks, I couldn't make this up if I had to.
Speaker 6: Sixty seven degrees right now? Sixty seven aften, awesome, awesome, Let's do some Belichicks, all right? Oh boy, coming up next, don't choke on a banana.
Speaker 5: During this break, we'll go around the sports. Everybody loves a good comeback story, and coming up in just a few minutes, Bill Belichick's drama spills out into the streets.
Speaker 3: That's coming up next on the Eagle