Speaker 1: Oh, bed of that ardor hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage of Knight, and boy oh boy, there is a lot of things being disclosed to the public right now. Uh and Raven Lee and I were want some research into the Epstein files, and we are going to be releasing multiple episodes on that here in the next few days. But as we're doing this research, it dawned on both of us, why why would the government be comfortable releasing was it three point two million or something? I don't know the actual statistics over three.
Speaker 2: Three million for this one, and it's like three point one or something, and then there was thirty thousand for the last one, and right, yeah, but it's a lot of documents. And then they're also removing a whole bunch because now they're like, oh my bad, we actually let the you know, the victim's names out, so now we're going to take it back.
Speaker 1: Right, because that was what it was all about. It wasn't about incriminating people who are currently in positions of power. It was about not hurting the victims who have been hurt enough. Clearly, because our government is such kind empathetic people of course, of course, sure, all right, But with all this being said, it dawned on us. Why would they be disclosed in right now? Why what would make them feel so comfortable? Because it's we. By we, I do mean the American public in the court of public opinion, have been putting their feet to the fire four years now about releasing the files or leaving releasing the flight logs, releasing names, any of this out of nowhere. They just felt magnanimous enough to release this shit. I have a hard time believing this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, the world's a stage and this is just another pawn in the chess game, and I think that people are playing heavily into the hand in which it's being dealt. So I agree, which is interesting because I mean, all morning, I spent what three hours reading about cream cheese. So it is all the files are so much and it's in when you're reading random things, and it doesn't make if you don't have context, like they don't make any sense. But it takes that one email in the staff of two hundred and four to make a hell of a lot more sense as to why they're suddenly so obsessed with cream cheese. In the variants of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which we're gonna be talking about that in its own right. But that got us thinking this morning. Okay, we had only you know, we were working on this for a couple of hours. We were compiling things or drawing connections to other known people and groups and all these things. I honestly thought there might be a connection to the Madam of d C, the prostitution ring leader for DC for years and years, which there was. I thought maybe there was a connection to David Hoff, owner of a bunch of brothels in Nevada, which there is. And like I was looking at things from that angle, Ravenlee was looking at things for the code words, right. So, I mean, granted, cream cheese is brought up way too often. It's very remnant of the Pizzagate situation where Obama would be ordering, you know, thirty thousand hot dogs to the White House for reasons unknown, or you would make sure to have cheese pizza, CPA chop worn or pepperoni pizza, and like this, apparently depending on what kind of topics they ordered, that was like their code words for what they were after for that evening or that event or whatever. And then the cream cheese conversation. There's a couple of them in the emails that could very well be actually legitimately food related, but it is referenced so often and with very specific people to a level to where it's like, no, this is clearly being used as a code word for something.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I mean they actually said babies that babies tasted like vegetable cream cheese.
Speaker 1: But with all that being said, all the emails, all the code words and these things, we started doing more digging into it, and like I said, we are going to be releasing these episodes, but why would they be releasing all this right now? What is going on on the world stage to where they are gonna because I think that that might be the overach thing, Right, They're going to release this and then something drastic is going to take place to get everybody's attention off of Epstein. The last time it was COVID, right, I mean, the Epstein situation was hot and heavy twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen. Everybody was talking about it. It was the talk of the town. And then the government tried releasing the COVID situation, and yeah, that might have that might have it worked, though, I mean in certain regards. Yes, but there people have been calling for the truth to come out since prior to COVID, during COVID, after COVID, but yes.
Speaker 2: But most people were still looked at as crazies. Sure, and then even when conspiracies started to really pick up, I will say that a lot more people opened up their eyes to a lot of third eyes opened up to a lot of things. But they also kind of just were like, muh, okay, so that's a vibe and let's move on. And that's kind of where I've seen a lot of content creators that are really big have been like, so here's Epstein files. But pretty much, even if we talk about it, and we spend days and days talking about it, that's the thing. It's just being talked about. And we kind of talked about that last night. I'm alive. But I think there is going to be a false flag event, a pandemic, or natural disaster. Those are my three big things that I think are going to happen in the next few months to get us off this topic.
Speaker 1: And I think that you're correct on this, by the way, and it's very well could be a false flag event. I think that they're putting a couple of irons in a couple of different fires right now, just to see which one has the most probability of taking off and becoming a thing that gets the public talking, right, which I do think is a pretty serious matter as to why we are doing anything in Iran right now. It's Iran has been America's bad guy. The world's a bad guy honestly for years. For years. As much as we are talking shit about them now, they were talking shit about them and in two thousand and five like that. There's nothing new. The Iatola has been in control. They've been trying to develop nukecaus they've been all this is the same, the same, but.
Speaker 2: Signed what like three Pea Street or three nuke treaties or something. But I mean, it's it's a continuously it's a continuum of the same issue and stuff. So it's it's like, okay, so that's something.
Speaker 1: Like we just had a F thirty five shoot down one of the Iranian drones and it's like, ooh and it's a drone, Dude, that's not a victory, that's not whatever, and but whatever. Right now, the uh, they might as well call it the Sea of America. Right outside of Iran, the naval aircraft or aircraft carriers that are there right now, and all the assets. There's at least two nuclear subs that are parked outside of Iran as we speak, and so all that's going on Iran. Ah, we gotta talk about it. But like we got this issue with the Epstein files, right nobody's really worried about the Iran situation right now, unless some drastic false flag event takes place or like Ravenly just said, I think they're getting ready to release another pandemic, and I think that the fact that they have released these Epstein files, I'm saying it you have you haven't. I haven't. I haven't been disagreeing with it.
Speaker 2: No, you're I'm just I'm I know people are like no, and I'm like, yes, yes if you, because I mean, obviously everyone can tell. That's where I focus. A lot of my attention is in the science, biomedical, AI fields of things, because you know, you cover a lot more of the geopolitical stuff, which I do pay a lot more attention to than I ever have in my life over the last few years. And I pay attention to conspiracies and stuff. And then we kind of get you know, a good mix of in between. But we both have what we like to listen to and read on and things. And so there's a lot of rumbling of different bioweapons being created, different things that are going on. A lot of talk that this nepavirus is going to be the next kickoff, that there's a coronavirus K. I think it's.
Speaker 1: Called They ran out of the Greek letters, so now they're just using regular letters.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's the flu K. It's one of them. I have a I have an article pulled up. One of them is a K, but it's a lot more deadly. Coronavirus mutated again. So there's all sorts of the measle outbreaks happening, the screw worm thing like there's things haven't gone away from last year. In fact, they're just mutating and getting stronger, better, dot dot dot, you know. And so I think that poses a big question as to which one they're going to choose and run with.
Speaker 1: And I think that what the FBI just uncovered in Las Vegas might be a key indicator as to what's about to happen next. For those of you that haven't heard what went down, I'm gonna give you the briefs, like three days. Yeah, just the last three days as a time of recording, which this episode's going to be coming out on Friday, so it's within this week. This is still hot off the presses kind of things. And again we discovered this while looking more into the Epstein Files as like, what are they going to do to get the public off of that conversation? We will be doing episodes on the Epstein Files. I know people are asking when are we gonna it's coming? It's coming, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's just a lot to decipher to go through to see if it's actually credible or not. Because that's another big conversation that's happening right now is the AI bots injecting fake stuff into this to cause more chaos, which I don't even like realistically, we all know they don't need to add more fake shit to it because it's already. We know cannibalism is real. We know that they're coming human sacrifice, baby sacrifice. We know that there's a massive securing that includes children, obviously mostly children. We know that they are doing horrific acts against children and have for a long time like these things. This is not news or groundbreaking to anybody. And the Epstein files, all it's doing is confirming what many of us have been saying for a long time. But it's not outright like in your face. There is like and email here and email there. Like with the whole cream cheese thing, there is four emails that pertain to each other that if I didn't like actually search for them, yeah, you would have just thought that the majority of these are just orders, you know, hey, we want this, while all of a sudden do they become so obsessed with the types of cream cheese and they're very specific because it pertains to children, babies. Now, I don't know if this is Campbellism, because it is very evident that he is hell bent on the type of slabs of salmon that must be brought in with this cream cheese, with the bagels, and they have to be presented to all of these guests, all of these head hauncho guests, and they must be done. And there's an email that says that he has to that this was something that was done in the past for a lot of his guests and like, oh hey, sorry about the cream cheese, and like there's there's a lot of weird language, and of course, if you're not searching for it, then you're not going to find it. And I think that's one of those things of they're having us on this wild goose chase of thirty million files to try to sift through and find all of these components. But then at the end of the day, what are we all going to do, Like, we're all going to talk about it, we're all going to know about it. There's no reci being made. They've been sitting on this for years and not a single person has been arrested. The Democrats and the Republicans all know, they're all tied in. Yeah, they all know this is a big game, and it's like, okay, well cool, so we'll let you have your little victory while we are doing way more handish shit in the background.
Speaker 1: Exactly. And again, I do believe that a new pandemic might be what they have in the works, especially because now they've released it. They've released it. It's a bunch of reactions, but they kind of screwed up on some of the reactions. They're gonna take some back, re release it. It's gonna kind of be turmoil in the actual information and the truth for a bit. But what are they going to do to get people off that topic and on to the next one. I do believe that it has to do with the biolab that was just discovered in a fucking dude's garage in Las Vegas. Now, whenever I say that a lot of people might get images of a breaking bad some sort of a meth lab type of situation in some dude's garage, no, no, no, no, no, this is I wish that was the case. God, I wish that was the case. But this all ties into a dude that has, uh, he's got with thirty million dollars worth of charges in Canada. He's a one hundred million three excuse me, three hundred million. And it also ties into the Redland, California arrest that was made in twenty twenty three. So dude, same dude, same Chinese guy who has been receiving millions of dollars from the CCP. He's been working on ebola, hepatitis, different types of HIV, tuberculosis, and this guy just got arrested. His lab was just shut down in Las Vegas this week, And that's not big news for some reason, Like, yeah, you see a couple of little clips on the mainstream media. He might get a little a little three minute talk here, a little thing here, but that's about it. People are negating the fact that that is massive.
Speaker 2: That is a so this this guy though, when in twenty twenty three, we'll look at the picture. Actually he has a shipping container full of giant drums full of ebola. Yeah, like, I just want everyone to understand this. He had a shipping fucking container full of ebola just chilling in America. Yeah, just hanging out like this is just one thing of all the different things. They don't even know half of the substances that they've found. And it's like, okay, so this in twenty twenty three, and it called for a lot of quote unquote stronger rules and restrictions being able to get these pathogens. Noah did not. They freaking mailed them in the mail from China to here.
Speaker 1: And then whenever they found this, I would think we would think that the FBI and the local police department would do their due diligence and test all of these samples because it wasn't just like chemical samples in a viile. There was blood and semen and tissue samples that they were doing experiments on to see what was the most effective means of releasing the dead mice, right, And so you would think that the American law enforcement agencies would be testing all these things to figure out what exactly it was. No, No, they destroyed all of it without testing them. And they've even acknowledged that. I got a clip from the local attorney's office to tell us that that's exactly what they did. So we don't even know if this was some new virus we've never heard of before, because oh well, we just you know, humanly disposed of it. And this, this and this, and there's no public threat as of this time. I'm sorry, you just found how much of this shit? And there's no public.
Speaker 2: Threat as of this time? Yeah, Which this is weird and like I feel though ties in you remember the other day we were talking about the Chinese Frankenstein guy of the genetic editing. Did you know he's in Houston?
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 2: He moved to Houston. He got out of jail and he moved to Houston. Okay, he is actually going and he flat out said in multiple interviews, I am restarting my research here in.
Speaker 1: America, which is what he wanted all along, but they were trying to stop.
Speaker 2: It because he sent his two assistants ahead of time to come here while he was still in jail, and then he got out, and I thought that he wasn't allowed to travel because that's what I read. Somehow, though, I found several articles stating that he's here in America and starting up his genetic editing and all of this again here, and I'm like, it might, it doesn't pertain, but it does pertain the sense of why would China, if he really did get quote unquote in so much trouble, which he only got three years for doing this and it broke like multiple chords, why would they release him to come to America unless they were like, you know what, you go ahead, you go ahead, and you go experiment on the American people, and you know, if you do do something, hey, don't worry. You have other people here as plants that are working on bio weapons of some types. So you guys can all get together and you know, because old boy that we're going to talk about today, he actually so why he got in trouble was because he was tampering with contraceptive different types of contraceptive pregnancy tests, medical devices, and all of this. That's how he actually got in trouble was he was selling corrupted things to people with.
Speaker 1: The express intent of getting them sick with some type of new virus. What type. Who knows your guests is as good as mine.
Speaker 2: But he had twenty known viruses that he was working on in twenty twenty three. Yeah, so we'll read the list of it. So, yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Let's learn about it together, good cult members. I'm going to go ahead and share the screen at this time, and we're gonna watch a quick little news clip to tell us a little bit of the background of it, and then we're going to learn more in depth. If you would like to see what we are talking about rather than just hear about it, the what you need to do is go to patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy Podcast. When you go there, that is the only place to get these the video evidence of everything we're showing, all the articles, all the clips, all the written documentation showing who this guy is and what he's about. But also it's the only place to get these shows. Absolutely. Commercial suck. Advertisements suck. We know it cuts in at the worst fucking times. On our podcast. I get it. You want to kick the ads out of here, go to Patreon dot com slash Cult to Conspiracy Podcast, the only place to get it commercial free. But also if you go to that third Eye all the way Open tier, not only will you get all the things that I just listed, but you will also get to join us every Tuesday night for our Cult Member Live event. We just shot it last night. It was unhinged, as it typically is. I think we talked way too much about Dix, but that's fine. It's how it goes. It's supposed to be funny. Okay, it's supposed to be a good time.
Speaker 2: It a little bit well, to be fair though, those two movies that we did speak of that did come about it did.
Speaker 1: But anyway, you want to see what we're talking about and join us for the Cult Member lies every Tuesday night a nine pm Central Patreon dot com is the best place to do so. And also if you go to that top tier, that Cult Member Maniac tier, you will get exclusive merch only available on that tier, sent to you from us to you as a token of our appreciation for you supporting the show in this way. Without further ado, I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time, and this is from Fox five Las Vegas. This dropped one day ago as of time of recording, so this is still very current and very much playing out before our very eyes. Let's learn about the situation together, Good cult members.
Speaker 3: To our Victoria Saha for what we know about this biolab's connection to a federal investigation in California.
Speaker 4: Officials look through every inch of this home behind me to find anything that could have been related to a biolab. Inside they found a refrigerator full of different vials that had different liquids of different colors, and our investigation found that this home is tied to another biolab in California, which was busted a few years ago. In this forty page congressional report, it says back in twenty twenty two, a code enforcement officer found a lab called Ridley Biolab. Inside there were medical grade freezers, thousands of vials of biological substance, and about a thousand mice. Reports say the owner GBA Zoo, also uses the name David. He operated the lab under different companies, one of them is called Prestige Biotech. Fox five investigates found the Prestige Biotech was issued in Nevada business license. Back at the Ridley Biolab, investigators found an electrical system rigged to power thirty freezers. The report also notes mice inside were genetically engineered to catch and carry the COVID nineteen virus. After the CDC refused to get involved, they finally showed up after pressure from Congress and found twenty potentially infectious agents, including HIV, tuberculosis, and malaria, but they did not test the quote unlabeled samples, including those labeled COVID. Local officials also say they found refrigerators labeled ebola. The report says the owner, Gba Zoo, was arrested in twenty twenty three. He was a wanted fugitive from Canada. In Canada, he had created different companies, which the report says was to make a platform that would help the Chinese dairy industry because at that time China faced a pressing milk crisis. Fast forward to January thirty first, twenty twenty six, Las Vegas Metropolice and the FBI found a home with vials of different liquids. Box five investigates found property records which show the building in Ridley and the home in Las Vegas are owned by the same LLC That congressional report says there is no way to tell if there are any other biolabs in the United States. It also says the pathogens that were found at the Ridley biolab or potentially deadly Victoria Saha Fox five News local Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: Well officials say Zoo is also facing charges of manufacturing and selling medical devices such as COVID nineteen tests. They say he claimed that they were made in the United States, but they were not.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's just let's just break down a couple of things we just learned, shall we. So your boy, clearly the biolab conversation from California from a few years ago is directly connected to this because they're owned by the same LLC that your boy owns. Okay, Yes, that's already a massive red flag in the plan. He also owns multiple Canadian LLCs as a way to prop up the Chinese dairy industry. Chinese milk needs biolab info from the North American continent. Did I miss something here, Raven, No.
Speaker 2: You didn't.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 2: The actual report is about forty pages long and it talks about creating additional corporations. He has a candidate corporation, I ind Modern Cattle Development Group Corporation. He was a minor shareholder in the Pioneer Well the cattle was a minor shareholder in the Pioneer Age China, which is actually his like other group that he talks like, he runs and so he there's receipts that are shown into it, and that he is trying to use cattle as well. It says he steals American and intelligence property and transfer to the PRC, leading the three hundred and thirty million judgmental and arrest warrants. There is I'm trying to find the actual article because they have cows up here.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: It says Canadian businessman facing jail over fraud has appealed stating staying following a no show, and then it talks about him in damages pretty much with the cattle situation, and it's like, why is he using cattle? But you know, you remember that cattle because we use, we eat so much cattle. If they infect the cattle, it infects a lot of the meat industry, and then it infects a lot of people. And so that's always been. I don't know if you remember when you know you were you being like elementary school. When I was in middle school, there was a huge conversation about mad cow disease, mad cow disease. But there was a conversation though about.
Speaker 1: I'd be too young to remember mad cow disease, Like, okay, I actually had my first deer kill, as a matter of fact, was during the mad cow disease issue, and we actually had people from Why Life and Fisheries come and take a brainstem sample from the deer that I harvested, specifically because they were testing if mad cow disease had made its way into the deer population, so I'd be remembering, shit, oh god, Okay, Well.
Speaker 2: There was a conversation though I remember my parents talking about this. Now I don't I don't know to the validity of it, but I remember there was a conversation that my teachers had with us that like, potentially this came, this disease was maybe from China or somewhere like that, yep, and that they were trying to infect the cattle so that it would get us all sick. And I, yeah, I'm trying to read through shift, you know, look through everything really quick. But yeah, there's he apparently got in trouble with all of this with the cows. But then he also was selling medical equipment. He was selling birth control, he was selling COVID tests, he was selling pregnancy tests. He was selling all sorts of stuff that he tampered with that wasn't legal. They also have pictures of him selling medical equipment that wasn't actually working or they didn't really test anything though. That was the big thing is that they were just like, well, you know, this doesn't look.
Speaker 1: Right, but this is my issue. Whatever, this is my issue. And so now I have a clip pulled up from Nathan Magzig, who is the Fresno County supervisor, who once again they found all these things. They got labels on them saying ebola, they got label saying COVID. So clearly we need to do our due diligence and test these things to make sure. Was this just some crazy guy in his garage that was writing things on tape and sharpie and sticking it onto boxes and crates, or was this guy actually dealing with live COVID, live ebola, live hepatitis, all these things. Did they test it? No, listen to this guy, talk about this shit.
Speaker 5: You all for being here.
Speaker 6: So again, unlike Las Vegas that had strong FBI support and what appears to be a Joint Terrorism Task Force response, here in Fresno County, we had to go it alone and appreciate Readley and while we had fourteen different agencies that were partnering with the county where we had literally weekly meetings with them on what.
Speaker 1: Fourteen different agencies put their hands on this shit. Let's continue. Just I'm making sure we're given all the picture.
Speaker 2: I have a picture of it on my ice screen. We'll and I'll share it in a minute of what the containers look like.
Speaker 1: Okay, again, again, it wasn't just like your local PD and the local sheriff's office and maybe some state representative came down. Fourteen different agencies had a hand on the dealings with this. Let's continue to do with the Reedley laboratory.
Speaker 6: We basically were told to kind of figure it out, and so we use the legal processes going to court to eventually being able to destroy the biologicals that were in the laboratory themselves.
Speaker 5: A lot of those we did not test at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just gonna you know what we're gonna rewind and let him say that one own the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they didn't test shit.
Speaker 1: They went through all the processes to make sure how to legally dispose of them.
Speaker 6: Able to destroy the biologicals that were in the laboratory themselves.
Speaker 5: A lot of those we did not test at all.
Speaker 1: A lot of those actually that he's being generous me. He says a lot. From what I could tell, they may have tested one or two and then said fuck the rest. We're talking thousands, thousands of samples, biological samples, blood spatterings, sliva, tissue samples, all these things. Were they infected, what were they infected with? We're just not even testing. We're saying, fuck it, We're just gonna senate.
Speaker 2: See the CDC per this document. By the way, the CDC states that officials should not be testing this and any remaining samples of transgenic mice based on concerns over the accuracy of potential testing just need to be destroyed. Who are In statements, local county officials expressed grievances and concern about the storage and potential infectious bacterial, viral, parasitic agents present at the property and the health and safety risk to the public by these infectious agents.
Speaker 1: Tell me it's a cover up, without telling me it's a cover up. So the officials that get there, that have the certifications and all the proper equipment to test these things should not test these things and dispose of them and don't ask questions. What are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: So I love this. So the CDC refusal to test left local officials unable to assess the danger to the city at the community level or inform the community about what steps, if any, should be taken to protect the community safety. Local officials informed the CDC about their concerns, the CDC continued to refuse to test any samples. According to local officials, they also asked if the CDC could at least test a random sample of the pathogens. The CDC still refused despite their limited local budget. Local officials then offered to pay the CDC for the entirety of the cost of testing these samples. The CDC did not, and they left the site. The CDC summarized its finding in a three page report in which it stated that the biolab contained quote thousands of vials with unclear labeling, coded labeling, or non identification in quote lab workers appeared to have labeled some of these items they believed quote to be very dangerous in quote. Although some of the pathogens could have been from Nigeria or Canada Canada quote during the move to the US, infectious material may have been imported in quote another quote, they were not imported or shipped records available at this time to establish conclusive evidence of the violation of forty two c FR whatever whatever from the importation of the infectious agents in quote. Despite that fact, the Ridley Biolab was an illegal enterprise, and the CDC suggested that local authorities requested all records of importation for infectious agents to see if a violation occurred. Among the CDC's actions items would be to send the company advertising advertisement letters on import requirements and federal requirements for select agents, and add the company to an importation waitlist. I'm sorry, can we just stop right there for a second.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: You're talking about adding this illegal company to the importation weight list to be able to import infectious agents into our country legal quote unquote legally, but refused to actually do any testing on a single item that they found.
Speaker 1: After it was offered. Okay, it's a little too expensive to run these tests. You're the fucking CDC. We know you got the federal funding. We're talking post COVID CDC. Y'all got the money. But okay, fine, how about all the local pds get together and offer to pay for all of the sampling and they still refuse. And then after the refusal, and after it's understood that this is some foul ass shit going on, then they're going to push forward the process to get this Chinese company legal permission to transport these harmful even though according to them, there's no uh no threat to the public at this time. But it's understood that these were harmful vials, and they're getting the legal precedents to be able to ship them into the United States. And nothing's wrong here. What are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: So then it goes on to state that the CDC just pretty much tells them because they're asked, and that they you know, they're not toxic. They're not really like that dangerous.
Speaker 1: There was thousands of dead mice, but they're not toxic.
Speaker 2: So then it and I'll show that, I'll show a picture of the refrigeration unit with the containers of ebola. So they got told. Therefore, local officials had to handle the abundant of neurotoxins and potentially deadly deadly viruses quote ending and or destruction process for all pathogens and toxic materials with only minimal guidance from the federal experts. They secured the facility and contracted contracted with a hazardous waste removal firm to assist them in the amount of in all of it. So the local agencies in a private firm specializing in pathogenic handling and potential pathogenic threat had to figure this out, and it goes into like lots of detail, had to figure it out on what they were supposed to do. Ultimately, local officials had to dispose of approximately one hundred and three point seventy three tons.
Speaker 1: One hundred and three almost one hundred and four tons.
Speaker 2: Of material no just way of general waste including laboratory equipment, and four hundred and forty eight gallons of medical and biological waste.
Speaker 1: Four hundred and forty eight gallons.
Speaker 2: Of waste of biology waste which included all of this stuff that they don't They had no idea what it was, and it says up to this point, at this point they began to they begin the process, the local officials had not thoroughly investigated several of the freezers for fear of encountering extremely dangerous pathogens. During the process, however, they had to review every freezer for evidence a potential path of the pathogens that they needed to destroy. While doing so, the local officials and contractors reported that they found several freezers containing ebola with silver sealed bags found inside consistent with how the how the lab operates stored sensitive biological other material and it talks about like they They wrote an email they tried to contact the CDC. They kept trying to in the local officials asset CDC, when are you going to when are you going through and looking for select agents? Do these containers need to be labeled individually with what it is in that is in it to account as one. We're doing this as best we can, pretty much. And the freezer and fridge had a label on it in English words, steady ebola is ADC responded by stating, yes, we would typically look for the vile that is labeled as ebola, noted that they did not recall seeing ebola label and they didn't actually come out They didn't they The local officials emailed them again and they respond in the following morning, just telling them to destroy the samples.
Speaker 1: That's it, okay, So with that, let's continue listening to this dude talk about how they handled it, and then we're going to go to a couple of articles, and then I do want to go to the pictures of the refrigeration units and all these things. But just so we're all clear, good cult members. This is our government officials that still somehow people trust. I don't understand why at this time, but it is what it is, and it's understood that when they were given literally handed on a silver platter, Oh my god, this might be one of the key hubs for why COVID was so scary, or what might happen next or whatever. I just throw it away. We're not looking at any deeper. And it's not like a couple of little syringes. Tons of materials and miles hundreds of gallons of biological waste and all these things. So let's keep listening to the guy here.
Speaker 6: We just wanted to get rid of all those materials, and a lot of the mice that were there ended up dying in the process. But they needed to be put down in a humane way as well. So what was alluded to that the fact that Redley has a lawsuit against them for thirty million dollars. The county also has a lawsuit against us for that thirty million dollars too, and so we spent months making sure that we followed legal processes keeping the public safe. The FBI was involved in part of these conversations, and so was the California Department of Public Health. Where I was disappointed a little bit as a supervisor two and a half years ago. Is I was more hopeful that at the federal and state level they would have been more engaged in this process. And as we already stated, really Readley and the county had to write the processed what do we do when we discover an illegal private laboratory that.
Speaker 5: Is not regulated.
Speaker 6: Out of all of this, the county also took some additional steps. We created a County Ordinance which was approved by the Board of Supervisors in January of twenty twenty four. This allows our Department of Public Health to conduct annual inspections of non CLIA, which stands for Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments or privately funded research labs, and it was the county's stopgap response that we had to put this in place because right now, private laboratories are not regulated at the state or federal level. And again Congressman Costa's name has been mentioned several times. He has been working for a couple of years now to try to get federal legislation in place to regulate private laboratories. Right now, he has a bill which is also supported by report Publicans and Democrats. It's HR fifty seven, forty seven, and it is the Preventing Illegal Laboratories and Protecting Public Health Act.
Speaker 5: And we would call on Congress right now.
Speaker 6: As a body just to engage because now that the second laboratory that was discovered in Las Vegas recently, it shows that there is a real need to make sure that we have regulations and protections in place when it comes to private laboratories because they're able to operate under the radar and really causing hazardous situations for our communities.
Speaker 1: Yeah you think, bro, you think, yeah, just a little bit.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's crazy that this whole thing. Actually, this article that I've been reading on is from China Selectcommittee, dot House dot gov and it breaks it all down that the CEC refused to do anything with these pathogens and that destroying them was left on just normal people. Pretty much. This is their job. There's a disease control people. This is their job. These are the same people that if your kid breaks out with the measles or mumps or rebella or anything like that, they like will actually give you a call that following day with the you have to make a report. Yeah, they'll do that, but they won't actually come out and do anything when it comes to actual potentially deadly viruses.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 1: Once again, as we're looking at how these Epstein files are coming out and the mass amounts of them and why they feel so comfortable releasing it, now, I feel like there's about to be something big coming down the pipe to just dissuade our conversation.
Speaker 2: So I agree.
Speaker 1: So now let's go over to eightnewsnow dot com where they are talking about this Las Vegas biolaborate possibly tied to California case federal Chinese investigation. Now, again, it's the same guy. We already know that. It's the same fucking dude that owns this house outside of Vegas that was associated with the California raid a couple of years back. But this article actually has some pictures because hearing about it, you know all the rats and these boxes that are labeled like this, and the people are like, we didn't investigate, we didn't really test anything. We just disposed of it, because you know, that's what we should have done. We had no certifying body, even though we are a certifying body, so we just got rid of it. No need to question any further. And there's no apparent risk to the public health and safety as of this time. Because that out loud makes sense, some let's go ahead and read more about it here. So some of this might sound like we're reiterating what was already said, but there's a point to it. So a suspected biological laboratory rated by Metro police and the FBI maybe connected to a similar incident in California where officials found infectious agents such as HIV and malaria. The eight News and Now investigators have learned. Police an FBI searched the home Saturday, January thirty first, finding a quote possible biological laboratory, including quote refrigerators with biles containing unknown liquid. It's now all right again, I understand.
Speaker 2: Sounds nasty, to be honest with you, but it does.
Speaker 1: But that also could be one way or another. Like if I have an energy drink. If I was to fill up one hundred vials of energy drink and put some weird ominous labels on it and throw it in my garage fridge, somebody could make a claim they're giving it that leeway of like listen, we don't know, they're just unknown liquids.
Speaker 2: And it's like, I just I have a hard time believing that this dude is just you know, out here putting some you know, energy drinks and some vials. I think this is a lot of biocontaminants, potential pathogens, different variations to make different strands of viruses, and I think that they're testing different stuff. But then that poses the question I wonder around him if there's been like weird cases of deaths from weird things, you know, like maybe the stuff that they haven't seen before, then you know, a more aggressive strain of pneumonia or like nature.
Speaker 1: The one thousand dead mice that are in the well that I mean, Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, obviously he has to experiment first before he releases it and needs to be you know engineered to have a mass effect on the American population before he just releases something absolutely.
Speaker 1: Shortly before six am, a Metro swat team served a search horrant at the home on Sugar Springs Drive near Washington Avenue and Hollywood Boulevard to search for a possible biological laboratory inside the home. A second location was also searched, but no lab was located. An LLC tied to the homes County records matches the name of the company that is part of an ongoing federal case in California involving a biological laboratory there. They first reported this. In that case, a Chinese citizen David He which they use these names interchangeably, or John Yee Shoe or whatever the hell his name is, and David He because one of them is his American alius. Essentially, he faces federal charges for allegedly manufacturing and distributed misbranded medical de according to federal prosecutor, so those would be the prophylactics, the birth controls, the COVID test, all these things. But continuing on here, wait, it says a neighbors say home with alleged bio lab was under surveillance so apparently they were watching this dude for a good little minute. Now, let's watch this before we continue reading the article.
Speaker 8: We're housing unknown biological substances at a home in the Northeast Valley. You're watching eight News now here at eleven o'clock. I'm social loftis the FBI and Metro Police raiding that home today and your Washington and Hollywood eight News Now reporter Aeron Arianna joins us in studio tonight with the latest in this investigation.
Speaker 7: Erin Sheriff Kevin mcmahill says they'll be spending the next few days investigating the house in question very methodically. Neighbor as we spoke with say they're still in shock.
Speaker 9: The first thing that goes is it's scary.
Speaker 7: Right Andrew Wiggins says, in his seven years living near Sugar Springs Drive, he never thought he would see something like this.
Speaker 9: We definitely didn't think it would any kind of biological or you know, that's serious. So it can affect not just one, are affect us all quickly.
Speaker 7: According to Sheriff Kevin mcmahill, the FBI, Metro Police has MATT teams and other agencies rated this home just before six o'clock Saturday morning. Mcmahill says one person was arrested for alleged involvements with a biological lab inside the home.
Speaker 10: Our teams went inside and found evidence of possible biological material, including refrigerators with fials containing unknown liquids.
Speaker 7: It's not known what information led police up to this discovery, and the situation is complex. According to the sheriff.
Speaker 10: There's a lot of questions that we have that need to be answered, a lot of work that is ahead of us that needs to be done. We have one suspect who I was informed that we were taking him into custody as we were walking in here. We're not prepared to release any information on that individual.
Speaker 7: Wiggans says he's okay with the large law enforcement presence expected throughout the investigation over the next few days, as long as it means he and his family are safe.
Speaker 9: I'm glad that the law is allowing them to do what they need to do and get people and things like this out of our community because us, as citizens, you and everybody else included, we don't deserve to have people like this in our community.
Speaker 7: The sheriff says there is no current threats to the public and admits there are more questions than answers, especially with whatever biological material those vials contained. Will continue to follow this investigation. Aaron Ariano it news.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, so let's continue on here. Inside the really Bilo lab, officials observe blood, tissue and other bodily fluid samples and serums, and thousands of vials of unlabeled fluids and suspected biological materials, raising the concern that they contained pathogens, according to a federal report by the Select Committee on the Chinese Communist Party. So this isn't Jacob and Raven Lee over here coming to some wild accusations. Oh well, this guy's clearly tied to the CCP. The government's already seen the ties. Not to mention all the money that was sent from point A to point B for this dude to get his labs operational, they don't. The Chinese government's not going to mail somebody over a million dollars for the shits and gigs of it. So some of these vials were labeled with the names of pathogens in English or Mandarin. So it's again, we don't really have to make some sort of crazy assumption as to oh, this must have had HIV. It literally has HIV on the vial, right, So now continuing investigators good.
Speaker 2: His other one was, oh, I'm sorry. His other bio lab was from the People's Republic of China.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: So I mean there's a whole section I can read later about that where it talks all about it that he was completely connected to China. That has been the entire time.
Speaker 1: You know, we already found a couple of spies in New York in and around DC, and more of these cases have been coming up over the past few years. Last year we had those people from China that we're trying to bring in some sort of a virus for our our wheat crops, right, And now we're finding this guy not only had a biolab operating in twenty twenty three, but still in twenty twenty six, he's up and out. Why is he not in a federal prison somewhere for the first go round? Who knows?
Speaker 2: That's what I wonder. I don't quite understand how he was, how he was found guilty, and he's currently wanted in Canada for contempt of court and for three hundred and thirty million in judgment, So sealing three hundred.
Speaker 1: And thirty millions quite a contempt charge. I'm just throwing that having.
Speaker 2: Thirty million in judgment for stealing American intellectual property. Oh, he appears to have fled the Canadian courts and entered the US unlawfully, given that he had an active arrest warrant in Canada, assuming the false identity of David he Yeah Zoo or whatever the hell his name is Zawes, I don't know, then set up a network new network companies. He appears to have accumulated thousands of vials labeled of dangerous pathogens and experience in medical equipment. That was in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of China's big thing is stealing intellectual property from other nations and then throwing their own brand on it and making it seem like they're scientists have already developed it. That's also why I don't believe they've gotten the fission thing down. Allegedly, China's got fission for like three seconds, which is more than anyone else. I don't believe that because we haven't done it for them to reverse engineer it. I don't think they actually have it to ten seconds. I think that's all ufront.
Speaker 2: Well, so there's was ten point to the I guess the you know, a lot of there's a lot of countries working together. Our version was like at eight point nine, and this was four years ago. I believe they've made a lot more progress. I need actually read into it. It's been a long time since I read into it. But they technically were a part of the group as the collective trying to learn it, and then they decided, fuck you guys, I'm out and left, and so then they started up their own and got like a one point something probably one point two seconds more. So that was that was several years ago. So I'm sure that we've ended up surpassing that at this point. But when I was looking at the report from twenty twenty three, it's talking about him having like operating unlicensed, unregistered laboratory, all of these things that are completely directed to the pr PRC. In the early two thousands as well, they knew that he was with us, and that he was he led PRC government controlled and directed companies in the PRC itself, and that he was based in China for a bio he was in a pioneer AID Biological Engineering Limited Company. So Pioneer Aid China is what the company was, and it pretty much the PRC government entities exercise controlling interest in the Pioneer Aid China as beneficial owners and shareholders through a series of pass passed through joint venture companies including several different groups and involved the military infusion for the PRC. So this dude So's he served as the chairman of the board and general manager of AID Modern Cattle Industry China Company Limited quote AID Cattle China, a company who's directed directors included an executive for a PRC defense firm, a company on the US entity lists. Shareholders in AID Cattle China included PRC state controlled entities and individuals who have invested in other PRC state controlled entities. So old Boy was a primary shareholder of eleven PRC cattle companies. After he moved to Canada, he created additional corporations there. His caneaidan Company, I ind Modern Cattle Development Group Corporation became a minority shareholder in the Pioneer Age China. So he had like he is a top dog kind of a person. He is a chairman of the board and a general manager of this company, of the cattle company, but he has direct complete ties to the PRC, which is funded partially at least funded by China itself, and they knew about this. He has multiple companies, eleven of them just with the cattle stuff. Then he fled to America and they Dan Will didn't lose track of this dude, and he still was being able to operate and own this. So he it actually looks like he owns this. So the PRC government ownership is forty six point fifty five percent and it's owned by military by thirty one point eight percent, So he him himself is somewhere in the mix of a forty six percent cool like he is. He is definitely not just a low bottom feeder.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: When it comes to China, and when it comes to all of this stuff, with this cattle information, with the biohazard bio it says that the Bioaid Biological Engineering Company is hand in hand his baby pretty much.
Speaker 1: And so anything involving the Great China and their food industry, well, China is something massive because they are starving, like and I know a lot of people will hear me say that and think that I don't know what I'm talking about. Listen, the real research is out there, and it's not just from American sources. People in China have been starving for quite some time, which is why whenever Trump put those sanctions on them and they couldn't get their soybeans from America, they were screwed. They didn't have another major agriculture hub that they could buy any kind of food stuff from. So the Chinese cattle industry is not a massive thing like people might assume. I also don't believe that China has the numbers like the population numbers that people think they do, either, but that's a talk for another day. My point is, if it's anything involving food, whether that's cattle, poultry, fish, any type of agriculture, it is a massive deal for the CCP and for the People's Republic of China or whatever. So to say that this guy was that was his baby cut too. He's in America making biolabs and he's possibly is this him trying to infect the cattle population of America or is that like a side hustle.
Speaker 2: Of his So apparently he managed most of the PRC businesses, then he tried to Canada, then created dozens of companies within Canada and elsewhere. These companies engaged in massive, massive theft of American cattle related intellectual properties, resulting in a CAD three hundred and thirty million judgment with it for him, so his whole thing was that he wants to create rapid growth in the dairy industry so that the children have sufficient milk because they're in a they're in a crisis with not having enough milk.
Speaker 1: They're in a crisis not having enough of anything.
Speaker 2: So that was like his well, this is why I did it. But the thing about that is is like, oh, okay, but he has he's AE, so he's the cellular biologist. He also has like a medical background as well.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure he does.
Speaker 2: He he is primarily engaged in product development for immunology and diagnostic He spearheaded the establishment of the IDD Diagnostics, a company in nineteen nine. He was a president and CEO of this company as well Canadian food and safety system and various measures already in place the company can once again, Okay, so embryos. Oh, so it's talking about embryos. So he's actually experimenting. So he's like the cattle Frankenstein, Chinese dude. He is experimenting with cattle embryos and he's wanting to create them to make high yielding cattle so that way they make more milk.
Speaker 1: Which is crazy, because America has so much milk to spare, they could just buy milk from us. Now, grants that I understand, that means that they would have to get you know, I mean the pun as I'm about to make this. That means they would have to suckle even harder at the American teat than they already do for all of the well of the things they have. But at the same time, because of the dairy subsidies and the DMI, the Dairy Management Institute that America has, the reason why we have five hundred underground bunkers full of cheese, they could buy all of this eggs milk. There are dairy farmers that literally just dump hundreds and thousands of gallons every year because the government's gonna pay them whether they sell the milk or not. They get subsidized for it. So we realistically have enough milk to send them. But that's not what they're after. That might be what he says they're after. That is that's, if anything, his way to get his foot in the door. And then how again, how the fuck does that tie into going to Canada to make a bunch of businesses to steal American cattle intellectual property. Run these businesses into the ground, go defunct to the tune of three hundred million dollars, get tried and sent like you got a subpoena, you need to appear in court for this, so you skip town and come to America and then set up biolabs.
Speaker 2: He literally, actually, when I just made the joke about him being the Frankenstein, I actually didn't realize how dead spot on I was until I just looked up his company that he created. N i ND Life Tech. Life Tech is a deadpool kunkany based out of China, founded in twenty two thousand and two. It operates as the cattle breeding technology company where it resides, and it has raised an undisclosed amount of funding. The company has one nine hundred and sixty six active contributors, including four hundred and seventy six funded, three hundred and thirty four that have exited, and it talks about Syngenta is one of them. Of course, Biosciences Big pharmas about it. So their focus is development on cattle breeding technology by IVF and sexing the embryos. The company has integrated production in R and D and was engaged in different types of genetic resources, sex control technology, parental testing, and then the company also wants to be able to select the gender and allows them to produce femal heifers at a success rate of ninety plus percent. They pretty much are selecting hand selecting their cows and wanting to create the genetic editing forkows like Old Boy is doing for humans.
Speaker 1: So Syngenta, for anybody who doesn't know, is a Chinese company and they are a chemical company. They have there's a Singenta refinery or I should say chemical plant not too far from our house right now. That being said, this is the company that makes atrozine, that chemical where Alex Jones made the meme. They're turning the fricking frogs guy. That's atrozine, and allegedly they're not supposed to be manufacturing it anymore. I have a buddy that works in the atresine unit. So just that we're all clear here, they have the chemical components from from Singenta rather that they can use to genetically modify DNA at the embryotic level to select what kind of gender this animal is going to produce. And so Syngenta is a benefactor of his cattle company from two thousand and two. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he also so he created in the decade that he was in Canada, he created obviously dozens of corporations that were in Canada, China, United States, the British Version Isles, the Cayman Islands, in Uruguay. The courts records indicated while he was employed, he employed many PRC nationals in these companies and even had them named as shareholders. They quote, we're all we're we're all shareholders on paper and that in reality then owned these companies. In addition, although the various companies appeared to have been set up for different purposes, they were from his point of view interchangeable as his wishes dedicate dictated. Wow, they were all under a common trol and direction of him and were dedicated for his own purposes. This has like a map that like it shows like all the different ones, you know, and how they all kind of stem together and stuff. And he has like a jinging international one that somehow what changing Ginging, Yeah, it's a a I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, no, no, no, I'm sure you're saying it right. I'm just like, bro, the jokes right themselves, Jing Jing.
Speaker 2: So they have Cayman Island ones, they have all sorts of different international ones, and so he.
Speaker 1: Pretty massive red flags by the way, when you have subsidiaries in the Cayman Islands, Iruguay and the Virgin Islands. Is like, yeah, this, this is pretty big red flags on the international business stage. But all right, mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He he did a lot of different things and they've known about him for like at least he really started to be watched. In twenty fourteen, he employed anywhere between four hundred and five hundred workers from the PRC.
Speaker 1: I believe you call them slaves in this country.
Speaker 2: At at the China location. It says that his he estimated intellectual property said he yeah, estimated the intellectual property would greatly benefit him and PRC state affiliated entities, indicating in a twenty twenty thirteen business plan that the combined market value of assets he brought to the PRC was estimated to be one point three to seven billion. In twenty sixteen, after years of litigation with x Y over his IP theft, the Supreme Court of the British Columbia found him guilty of fraud on an epic scale that resulted in one of the largest awards in Canadian court. The court found that he was operating whose operations extended to China as well as Canada, planned to steal the technology to the point where Xys markets would completely collapse. Wow, so Canadian market would completely collapse and American market would collapse. The IP theft directly benefited the PRC state controlled enterprises like some of his PRC based companies, and also beneted the I and D groups, two head offices in China and Beijing, and Queen daw No Queen Dao Ching Dao, I don't know, I don't know. The court found that him and his PRC co conspirators made many disturbing statements as a part of their plans as well. This included statements pretty much that American imperialism the law is strong, but the outlaws are ten times stronger. Interesting and in another incidence, he claimed his fraudulent activity would defeat American aggressors and wild ambitious wolf. So he outright in court said these things that he completely hates America, wants to completely destroy our American economy and take and kill all of our beef.
Speaker 1: Sounds very Chinese of him.
Speaker 2: And then moves into flees, Canada, and they know this. They knew that he fled Canada into America, sets up shop not once but twice now and owns a third house where he has bioweapons of Ebola, which, to be frank with you, is one of the scariest freaking viruses there is meh. It has a ninety percent kill.
Speaker 1: Rate in Africa, non in America.
Speaker 2: It is, Yes, That's why they went crazy with it. Like ebola is very very dangerous.
Speaker 1: So I got buddies of mine that worked in Africa for years and years, and they were telling me, Yeah, dude, ebola sweeps across the continent once every ten years or so and it kills people. Yeah, but it usually kills old people and kids or people that don't have good nutrition. The best fight against it is ibuprofen and water. Believe it or not, Like ebola in America would not be as detrimental as the media tells us, but they wanted us to be so scared of it. Very similar to COVID the same way they were worried about the mad cow disease, which, yeah, that's a thing.
Speaker 11: It's absolutely a real thing. It's not something that we can get scared of. The average is fifty percent death rate. It ranges between twenty five to ninety percent death rate.
Speaker 2: It just depends on that. But I feel like with all of the current information we have about viruses and everything that's going on, I truly do believe that they're going to make it way more deadlier than just a twenty five percent.
Speaker 1: Oh I agree. I would say even if it's a ten percent on ebola. But if you give somebody time to genetically modify that and make it a more deadly and a more deliberate virus, the natural ebola that happens, I mean, it is what it is. If the one that they're gonna make a super virus for lack of better words, yeah, yeah, that's going to hit hard.
Speaker 2: So they have a different type of so okay, they actually have it. It's ortho ebola virus, and this is the more serious deadly virus, with the average rate of death being between eighty to ninety percent. There it is, and that's yeah, so it looks like the mortality rate was sixty point six percent between nineteen sixty, nineteen seventy six and twenty twenty two for Ebola, So that was like the average across the board of everything.
Speaker 7: Hm.
Speaker 2: So I'm just I'm simply saying that Ebola is very dangerous and that the fact that he was on records saying how much he hated Americans. Oh for sure, he hated us and created multiple companies, dozens of companies that were very in different stages of doing genetic testing and modification, and he has a background in viruses and all of this. I think that this guy's a lot more dangerous than what we like originally thought because he is a lot, a lot smarter. He was like spearing all of these on. He was the head person for multiple companies.
Speaker 1: And it also makes sense to me that when he was arrested in twenty twenty three in California that he was like let off the hook because the dude in charge at that time, aka China Joe, could find no fault, so they need Chinaman. Ever, that was like his whole shtick. So now in Trump's America, Yeah, this dude's gonna be brought down hard. Continuing on with this article, I got pulled up here. Investigators also located pathogen labeled containers with labels such as dingay, fever, HIV, m MA, laire. That report also said along with one thousand dead mice. So on screener. Now we have a couple of pictures. The top two images blood and fluids found in two of the thirty refrigerators and deep freezers of the Ready biolab. Now the one underneath these next two bags labeled MDMA, COCA and met NET found in freezers in Reedley Biolab. Coca and NET presumably mean cocaine and methamphetamines, respectively. Everybody knows what MDMA is. Other bags were found labeled THHC and amp likely meaning amphetamines. So this dude was already testing not just blood and DNA samples, but he was testing drug samples too. Now a lot of people are gonna say, oh, so he was just a drug dealer. No, no, don't. I don't think that's the case. I think he was looking at what drug compounds would expedite the process of certain pathogens or which ones would fight against it. Now that might sound crazy, but when we look at coronavirus. For instance, it was shown that if you were somebody who was a smoker, you had a higher probability of COVID not affecting you as harshly as it did non smokers. Nicotine, weirdly enough, did a barrier on your blood brain. Uh what was it called the blood brain barrier? I think it's called yes, and nicotine. I'm not saying it would save anybody. You still would catch COVID, you would still lose your sense of smell and taste and all the stuff, but you had a higher shot of it not hurting you as badly. Right now, Nicotine is a relatively simple source, right It comes from so many different things, and smoking is readily available anywhere, or vapes or whatever else. But there are other kinds of cases, of lab studies where certain, for lack of better words, substances will make a sickness take hold faster, and other cases where some of these substances will make it go slower. So it actually stands to reason that he would take blood from person A, mix it with a tad bit of cocaine and then c Does this make HIV go crazy? Does it make it go slower? Ebola whatever the case of b so, I don't think that the drugs are for his own recreational use. As a matter of fact, China has very very strict laws against drug usage. I think he was doing this to try to test what would happen in the American public based off of what their image of America is, because apparently most adults are on something these days. So I don't know anyway. The man confected to the ready Bilab remained in federal custody ahead of a Spring trial. His name is listed in the registered agent of the Las Vegas based company that owns Sugar Springs Dry property. The LLC purchased the home in twenty twenty two, so even in twenty twenty three when he got arrested in California, he already had owned this Las Vegas location because he knew that he was going to have to diversify other people connected to the LLC tied to a Spring Valley business address. The company appeared to have a warehouse location in Vegas as well, according to the documents, So not only was he doing this in the garage of this home in the middle of a subdivision, he had a warehouse location, which I think is rather interesting.
Speaker 2: He has a couple locations actually, and he has a co conspirator as well, so.
Speaker 1: In court documents, he previously told a judge he no longer runs the companies, though he remained listed in Nevadas of business records. As of Sunday, there was no indication as a Sunday that he was charged of the crime connected to the raid. So at this point it's all circumstantial evidence. They haven't actually charged them with anything yet. During a joint news conference with the FBI on Saturday, Clark County Sheriff Kevin mcmayhill noted one person was in custody connected to the raid. However, no case appeared filed in state or federal court as of Sunday. The new images that we have on screen right now are a few of the thousand rats that were dead. There's evidence of wounds on seven mice found at the Redly biolab, indicating inhumane living conditions for the animals. The rats like it's whatever. On the other picture, at least ten dead mice, including at least nine decaying carcasses, were found in just one box in the biolab. This is all in this dude's garage, Like, can you imagine the smell that was coming out of this place.
Speaker 2: I wonder, I wonder if the CDC is just going to be like, fuck it, We're not going to do anything again. Very possibly, I really feel like they are. I know that the FBI is under a lot of scrutiny right now because them dropping the ball on this, like you know again.
Speaker 1: Continuing on, McK mayhill added that this was an isolated incident and there was no threat to the public. Neighbors told eight News Now that the home was under surveillance before the raid. A lawyer for he, which is the Chinese dude, did not return a request for comment. Shocker. So, I don't understand how you, as a police officer, as an investigator, as a detective, whatever, can come up to a house with thirty refrigerators and freezers, find all of this biomaterial and all of these drugs and all these things labeled with HIV, malaria, COVID, whatever, find all of these dead rats and think to yourself, there's no threat to the public here, no need to no need to alarm anybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really understand understand that. I found an interesting article but I'll see if your article is actually bring up the same thing, mind does, so I'll wait till yours. Yours are talked through. But yeah, I found I found an interesting art article that's kind of like breaking it down who they think that might be involved, because it's a giant web of people.
Speaker 1: Actually know what I'd rather go with yours. This is if anybody wants to look up this article futurism, FBI raids mysterious biolab A lot of it is. It just kind of reiterates what we've already talked about here. Jay Bezo, a sixty two year old Chinese citizen, arrested in October twenty twenty three for the same thing. He was accused of manufacturing thousands of test kits, including COVID nineteen, HIV, pregnancy and your analysis, among others. And a lot of these believe it or not, we're phony and also, believe it or not, were contaminated with some of these viruses and pathogens that he had been experimenting with. Shocker, a thousand dead and alive mice. Uh, that's pretty much it. This article just kind of recaptured some of the stuff we've already talked about so I would love to hear what you got.
Speaker 2: I'll share my screen, so you guys.
Speaker 1: Are right Hold on one second.
Speaker 2: So I've already kind of scrolled down. There's this article is Las Vegas Biolab Bust and this is by Duley. So I scrolled down to kind of where I felt like it was being more relevant. So it says unraveling. This biolab story involves the web of people and companies with ties that cross state lines and Internet national boarders. The Sugar Springs Drive property is owned by a limited liability corporation linked to I don't know how to say his name, Jai but b who whatever. His name is sixty two year old Chinese national known as alias is Jesse and David He and Quang Quang He. He has like four different names. This is the same dude that's in jail right now.
Speaker 1: It was great. There's so many aliases for a fucking sixty two year old them Jesse.
Speaker 2: Because I don't like his his last name, I'm like, I don't know, I don't want to keep butchering it, so I'm just gonna call him Jesse one of the aliases. So Jesse has been in federal custody since October twenty twenty three, so we know this. So his Jesse's co defendant is Wang. We're just gonna call his last name. Wang, another Chinese national, and his business and romantic partner shares operation ties with the LLC. The operated They operated through entities such as Prestige Biotech, Inc. And Universal medi Tech, Inc. Which default in medical devices and test kits. These companies were registered in Nevada and California, but often operated without proper approvals, importing products from China and relabeling them to appear as US made this arrests in Las Vegas case with or Solomon, the fifty five year old property manager charged with felony violations which, by the way, the felony violations is mass trafficking of weapons.
Speaker 1: WHOA okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: So he is actually like a gun runner. I looked into him and I was like, well, that's kind of an interesting thing. But like how they just said felony violations, No, no, no, are in America?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 2: Yes, he has tons of guns that he was found with, and they also suspect that he was a part of getting some of the bioweapons, which I didn't leave that article up because I thought, honestly that was going to be reported on everything, but apparently it's not. So it related to improper disposal and discharge of has this waste. So his violation itself was created because he was disposing hazardous biomedical waste improperly. And I'm like, so he was taking stuff probably from like liposuction places and like you know, a plastic surgery, because they wrap them up in those bags and they just kind of put them out on the curb because if you remember it, they have a whole bunch of tissue samples in the lap, so they have tissue organs and all this that they needed to be able to take without being suspected. So I have a feeling that this guy was not only running guns, but was also acquiring body parts, if you wander, you know, tissue so that they could test it on different bio weapons.
Speaker 1: No doubt.
Speaker 2: Three renters were detained briefly by released but released as uninvolved. Solomon's role seems logistical, illustrating how much how such networks depend on local enablers. It talks about I'm sorry, my thing, I can't expand it. I'm squinty.
Speaker 1: Do you think.
Speaker 2: Evaluating the Intrigue are some of the interdimensionals. Investigators reveal funding from Chinese banks, prompting questions about state influence. Congressional probes have linked Jesse to Chinese military civilian fusion programs, where civilian enterprises support military goals. His Canadian history involves systematic and intellectual property theft, adding layers to suspicion of espionage. However, Defense portray Jesse as an entrepreneur caught in irregular tory webs urging a balanced a balanced view to that avoids unfounded xenophobia while acknowledging evidence based patterns, and then it talks about Las Vegas discovery does not stand alone. It's in Nope, can't say the word integrated. It's uh, it's all together. Can I'm sorry, That's one of those words that gets stuck in my head when I'm trying to read sometimes, like no terrogating. Yeah, you know, having this sexy is really fun, I feel to a similar incident in Readily, California, uncovered in late twenty twenty two, which talks about HAS lab and how the lab was ran by Prestige Biotech. In Universal Meditech housed thousands of vials labeled with pathogens including COVID nineteen HIV, hepatitis, malaria, tuberculosis, ebola, over nine hundred mice, and some genetically engineered Suggested experiments with agro terrorism, potential targeting crops or livestock, unlabeled chemicals, and improper waste storage compounded the risk. Following the Las Vegas raid, the FBI revisited the case the lab case site of February first, twenty eight, twenty six, noting concerning similarities and equipment and materials. Both operations track back to Jesse and Wang and shared corporation structures. A House Select committee of Chinese Communist Party investigated ready the lab, criticizing agents and like the CDC for refusing to test samples, and for the FBI for prematurely closing the case, closing its probe despite clear weapons evidence. So the FBI said, fuck it too. They just closed the case right away. They didn't even so the CDC didn't want to test anything in twenty twenty three, and they just pretty much were like, Eh, we're good, we're not going to handle this. The FBI closed it even though they knew. The Chinese Communist Party is the one that actually wrote the report that I've been reading on. They're the one that's actually wrote the more in detailed report. I believe so this cross state lines, suggesting a network rather than an isolated incidence. Fresh now analysis reveals how such labs explort regulatory blind spots operating in non commercial space is like warehouses homes to evade inspections. The ready case generated at one point seven million in intelle is that Intellect Intellect profits from misbranded kits, yes, highlighting economic motivation, and so it goes into like the hazardous material and in what lurks in these vials, because there was twenty substances that they believed in the twenty twenty three. The ones that were labeled, they had a ton of different stuff. So this is why they're really concerned with what's actually in this set is because if it is covid or heptitis cubriculus is similaria. The other one had dangy fever in it, It had different types of it had like both B and C. It had different types of herpes and a genetically modified herpee one that they believe but they didn't test it. So that's the thing they read what it was. I don't think that they actually tested anything.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: So it says environmental hazards are equally pressing. Improper storage and hazardous materials could contaminate groundwater air as seen in the really biohazard waste piles. Agro terrorism angles emerge with smuggled fungi and modern modified organisms that could disrupt agriculture. So this is what was talking about last year, how they try to smuggle in the fungi and the organisms to destroy our crops. From a national security lens, these labs raise alarm about biological threats. Okay, So balance perspective, note that not all foreigners linked activities are going to be pleasant. Pretty much. The relabeling of Chinese imports as American is an issue as well. It talks about manufacturing and distributing misbranded medical devices without FDA approval, making full statements pretty much, these people have done a lot of shit, and so the Department of Food and Drug Administration Joint Terrorism Taskworks are actually going to start getting involved in this, and they're hopefully going to look at how it is all connected and quote tightened down their controls and biological facilities to hopefully erase the gaps. It talks about like policies, ethics, all of this stuff it goes. This is a very long article.
Speaker 1: So I gotta be honest, I don't believe that there's gonna be much investigation done in this. Main reason why I'm saying this is because, all right, two thousand and three, your guy, Christopher Ray was the head of the FBI at this time. And if anybody's looked into Christopher Ray himself, there's there's a few controversies surrounding him, more notably the whole no Doc Raido mar a Lago that was spearheaded by him. The Biden administration used him consistently to cover up their misdeeds. Uh. He went on record and says that he believed that Trump was hit by shrapnel in his ear instead of got shot in the ear. The dude went above and beyond to try to be as much as a Democrat and China shill as humanly possible. So to say that in twenty twenty three, this got pushed under the rug by him, Yeah, I see that one hundred percent. Then he gets, you know, removed, and Cash Pattel is currently the FBI director, and he is I'm gonna be generous and say incompetent. I could say fucking retard, but I'm not gonna do that. I'm not gonna do that. I'm gonna say he is incompetent and ill suited for the task. So when we look at that, with the combination of cash pattel and how even the local PD is saying nothing to see here, move it along, it doesn't give me a It doesn't inspire confidence that they're actually going to be doing any kind of real due diligence into this because you know, yeah, we saw some tubes and some vials that was labeled these things, but we can't verify if that's actually what it was or not. Real quick, mister may, did you test it to see if that's what it is? Uh No, Actually we did not test almost anything, and we just dispose of it all. But don't worry. There's nothing to worry about. And it's like, I'm like, out loud, out loud, I can I can feel my brain starting to slowly shut down with that type of logic that is being used, And I don't really believe that the FBI is going to be doing a whole lot of due diligence into this one. When you see what's going on with the Epstein files and how much due diligence the FBI did in that regard right now, which, yeah, even with the Epstein files being released here recently, they even showed there, so they've already asked.
Speaker 2: Definitely, they already.
Speaker 1: Took back a bunch of them and then re released it because they accidentally released nude photos of juveniles, and then they didn't redact them all. They did not redact them all. There was a bunch of them that like the parts that were redacted was pointless. Then there was pictures.
Speaker 2: There's so many things that are pointless though. Redactions don't even count because you can actually see it and like you can so it's interesting because I've read hundreds of files. So the redaction there is like one that is redacted and you can see like whatever you click on it has redactions. Click like a few pages like later it's the same exact thing, but the parts that are rejacted are missing. Yeah, and then they have and then they didn't redact it in the titles. So then some of them where the reaction is supposed to be, it's actually labeled and it shows you it in the title of the name that they don't they quote unquote don't want to be shown. It's like, okay, but why are you redacting names when everybody should be able to see these fucking names. But you're going to give all of the all of the people that were actually hurt. Yeah, yeah, fuck them.
Speaker 1: See that's that's the issue. They claimed that they were withholding these files for this long because they didn't want to release the victims' names. Cut too, they accidentally released the victims' names. Oopsie, Daisy, that was our mistake.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: And then the pictures. There are so many pictures where there's redacted faces in these videos that we've seen on all the social media of Epstein on his on his counter running around trying to chase down these two younger females. Then there's pictures that have been released out of the three million files or whatever, some of them are not redacted and they are nude photographs. Then they had to retake they had to take those back, redact them, and then re release them. That is the level of due diligence that the FBI is currently operating with. And then in the middle of all of this, we are to assume that you're Chinese agent who had all this actual harmful material. They're gonna do the right thing and do a real good investigation onto him when two years ago, three years ago, they literally just destroyed it all and said nothing to see here. Yeah, I'm not really holding a whole lot of confidence right now.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy? Is this the big file, the forty page one. It talks about like his ambiguous financial interactions.
Speaker 1: Oh, the Chinese dude companies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Chinese dude Jesse. So it talks about him and how he was moving money all over the place between America, between all these different things for quote unquote the Chinese cattle situation, and it was moving like in and out of America. And they could see all this, like they watched it all and they built a big case about it. And it's like, Okay, he's sitting in jail. He'll probably get tried for this, but he's not going to most likely get tried at all for any of the biological issues that he's been doing.
Speaker 1: Of course not, of course not, because that's not the issue here. The issue is he didn't pay his taxes. We need that's what we need to hammer that ass on. Never mind, So while.
Speaker 2: He's been sitting in jail though these have been still operating because of his partner Wang and whoever else is the ones that are around there, whoever else is actually happening because at this point, because he so, he hired anybody from China pretty much, and it's all of their own stuff, like they own a part of everything because they're Chinese and they need to take over and kill Americans.
Speaker 1: The CCP. If there's ever a Chinese company, they will own majority share of it. That's simply how it works in a communist society.
Speaker 2: So it says that it's interesting it talks about directing mind of large corporation network engaged in fraud. It appears that Jesse continues to operate as a directing mind of the UMI corporate network. Jesse, as he quote unquote, continued to use the same corporations in China, hired many of the same individuals to run his PRC operations. He also had a lot of them come over here and ran the Universal medi Tech Inc. And the Prestige Biotech Inc. Executives that are from China where that were spearheads. One of them is from the biopharmaceutical in Congdao, China is one of his head top dogs that's here running his other companies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you would think you would think that all those other companies that are associated with him would have some serious investigations being done on them, or at the very least audited. But uh, that's I just have a weird feeling that that's not going to happen. And to circle back as to the while on that, because they just released these Epstein files, because that is the big talking point. I literally cannot go to a YouTube, to a social media anything right now without seeing something about Epstein, which rightfully so, I understand that, but I think that they the overarching They the shadow government, the actual political elite, and at this time I have to say, even Donnie t I think that they are going to have sent to for sure. I think that they are going to release something or some sort of a giant catastrophe's going to happen. It could be an attack, it could be a war, It could be so many things. But I feel like a new plague, a new COVID, a new whatever is just what the doctor ordered as far as what we can do to get everybody to stop talking about this Epstein shit and start talking about this, and even for one point time we're talking about maybe it was gonna be alien disclosure, but they already tried that. Remember it was twenty twenty three, I think. And the government's finally like, hey, everybody, aliens exist, and the public unanimously told them, we know, shut up, tell us about the flight logs. Wait, wait a minute, everybody, didn't you just hear we know that aliens are real. Yet we know, bro, We've known for years. Like that, it shows how disconnected the government officials are from the public, to be completely honest with you, And I don't think it's an age gap thing. I know, what's his name, Old Komy, old turkey neck looking, old bastard. He whenever they brought Zuckerberg in for questioning, so when the face book jajon, can can my WiFi see me? And Zuckerberg's like, I'm sorry, the what now? And then the fact that Feinstein she died the day that she had cast a vote. She died of old age the day that she cast a vote. So, before we get into the whole wire, the government officials disconnected from us, I do not believe it's because of an age gap where they just can't relate to their voter base anymore. I honestly think it's much deeper than that, and I think that they don't understand that the public knows a lot. The public cares about certain things, and they I feel like they've honestly, truly believe that if another sickness comes out, the public will stop talking about Epstein. I think they think that's a really good idea.
Speaker 2: I do. I one hundred percent agree. So I've been saying for the last probably a few weeks and stuff, that this is going to be a thing of a pandemic and you know, something of that nature. But as of today, as of time we're recording, I actually think that I'm shifting my new narrative a little bit. I think that because of these labs and because of where they're located, I believe that they're going to attack our food and water supply. I don't think that they are going to bring about as potentially a respiratory thing. I think that they are going to hit the water supplies and or hit the food maybe at the same time. Now, why I think this is because of where the lab, because of where his home is located, and we're gonna watch a video later about the reservoir that he's next to. But I will say that Walmart owns the majority of water supply, yeah, and that Gates has been buying up land like crazy because you know, he just the you know, we need to have a better idea of the meat and how it produces all the greenhouse of missions and all this stuff. And they're moving forward. You know, mister Beasts just went on this whole campaign about the fake meat. He like pushing Oh yeah, he's like hardcore pushing the fake meat, which all the children are. And so it's like, okay, you know there, we've known that they've been attacking the meat supply. We know that they've been producing the three D meat and putting it in stores and all of these things. And what better way though, to control people is with the food and water. And if they attack that, they could spread a water soluble virus, pathogen whatever you want to call it, yeah, through and it kills more people. It's going to take longer for them to recognize that it's from the water. I have a strong feeling because a lot of people are going to be coming in. They have different backgrounds, different you know, they're all around different things, and it's not going to be a targeted central like this is Patient X. I think it could be a situation where they attack the crops, kill off a lot of crops, we go into a potential famine, or they attack the water.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, I didn't think.
Speaker 2: I mean it's it's there's different ways to get the point across. I just feel like if they contaminate the water, we don't have We only have so much.
Speaker 1: So we had a guy come on, Jonathan and I had a guy come on, a Nick Stumphauser who he's a phenomenal documentary producer, and he came out with one called watch the Water Now. He was postulating at the time that COVID was actually being spread through the water through box snake venom, because when you look at some of the what it looks like when you get hit with a low dose of box snake venom, you start to lose your sense of smell and your sense of taste, and you start to have a weak in immune system. He was proposing that that is actually what COVID is. It's not the flu that everybody's talking about. Depending on where you live depends on if you really got affected with COVID or not. Does that mean that Kansas had a lower COVID fatality rate than California. I mean maybe, but they also have a much smaller population density and their water system wasn't as critical to hit. He was saying that there was people that it came forward that worked for central and city water companies came out and said, yeah, no, we dumped this venom into these water systems. Now, I don't know how true that was. I know that Nick is a great guy, and I would love to have him come back on the show here soon. But to say that what you're talking about here having a water soluble, well at least a because water soluble means they would dissipate in water and become a non threat.
Speaker 2: After I said it, and I was like, so a non soluble, non soluble is what a.
Speaker 1: Non soluble virus, contagion, pathogen, whatever label you want to fill on this and your dudes outside of Vegas, which is a pretty big hub but pretty big oasis in the middle of the desert as far as where they got the water, So I'm wondering if you might be onto something here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so when you drive through that whole area. You will see through the mountains the pipes that feed the water through California and into Nevada and stuff like that. You'll see like the pipes going and stuff where they have the water. And it's interesting because when I was driving, I've drove through across the country twenty five times at least, I feel like, and there is big water areas, and I was like, you know, it's easy if you want to kill a whole bunch of people, drop some shit in that water, and because they're open air to a lot of them, and it's like, Okay, I've always I've always been skeptical about the water situation anyways, but then him being so close and him having all of these barrels and barrels and barrels of unknown substances that they haven't tested yet, and having all these different types of pathogens. It stands the reason that if you throw a couple of barrels in or all fifty that were in the container, because I could show you the picture, that's like fifty or more, if they have whatever it is in there and they just dump them across the thing, by the time they even figure it out or they try to stop him, it's already going to be pushing through the system right now. They could try to lock everything down, but how far is that going to go, because not only do they use that water for drinking water, they use it for all the big water cannons to do all the crops, no, all the crops.
Speaker 1: Too, water cans to water crops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the big water they it stands and it shoots, the big water They they're the big massive cannons that spray.
Speaker 1: It's one of them big old agricultural sprinklers. Got you, got you, Yeah, the big sprinklers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the cannon they look like cannons because of how far they're shooting to be. But yes, they're just massive sprinklers. They also have the big line ones and stuff. And so as you drive through California, you'll see a lot of areas where they're watering, and you know they're keeping it all green and stuff. So what if that all feeds into the same system and now you have it on the food. Now you have it where animals and birds are gonna get it. It depends on how it's going to be spread that they could be spread those Then you have it in the water that we're drinking as well, what if it? What if it? You know, we don't even have to ingest it. It just gets on our skin. Like, I mean, there's all different types of when it comes to this dude, and like what potentially he was doing. And they even have a whole section about how his fraudulent activities were in America and that he was linked to organizations that the CCP got brought up, and that he wants to take over Taiwan. And they're talking about, of course set up little red classrooms in Nevada public schools to promote and to promote CCP's narratives about the COVID pandemic. He was associated with this and also was funding money for that. One such organization, which advocates for the CCP control of Taiwan, is directly tied to the radicalism of David Chow, a PRC national and a Nevada resident who went on an armed shooting spree in a Taiwanese church in twenty twenty two. Yeah, he also paid money to this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember that church shooting in California. That was I mean, to be honest with you, most of the people that go to my church carry anyway because we're in America, and because a few years back there was a few church shootings that started taking place and it's like, I mean, you could do that in Cali, you will not be getting away with that in the Bible Belt. And then they had one took off and it was like, got you, So we really do need to strap up, Like you know, you would think that the location and alone would be enough of a deterrent, but there are some psychopaths out there. So yeah, I remember that the Taiwanese church getting shot up by a Chinese national, but that wasn't reported. It wasn't reported that this dude was a Chinese national. It was reported that he was some loan actor and on the whole nine. It's like, I feel like we're missing the bigger picture here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he apparently, so Jesse, good old Jesse, has ties to all of this, and that these companies that he's created are funding these things with an accountant that he set up with set up with an accountant one is what it's called. And he set up his ability to launder money pretty much and use this because he made a payment to that specific guy. And it's crazy, like he has ties to so many different things, and they can't figure out where he got the material from, but they know that he was able to obtain it because he had handwritten labels that he wrote, but also clear indicating labels that were obtained for evidence that were from China itself. So these labels were in fact Chinese made, so they did come from Chinese labs that were actual pathogens he somehow smuggled in. Wow. So yeah, Like, as I keep reading, the more the more I see that he's definitely tied into a lot of different things. He's been here for several decades in Canada and the United States have been doing all this. So yeah, it's a crazy thing, this whole laboratory situation.
Speaker 1: So you said you got a video to break things down even further. Do you want to send that to me or do you want to share the screen on your end?
Speaker 2: You actually had the video, I sent it to you.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, hold on, let me double check and make sure I got it lined out here. All right, So this is from Maverick Approach and he's gonna break down things even further. Y'all check this out.
Speaker 12: I'm on the scene with the FBI and the Vegas PD just bust it up a possible Chinese bioweapons lab, and I found some pretty interesting things. Check this out.
Speaker 13: Now, here's a place where they said they found refrigerators with unmarked unknown liquids, which is actually linked to another bioweapons lab that was found in Redley, California.
Speaker 7: But check this out.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: The house is right over there. But look where it is located.
Speaker 13: It's literally steps away from this right here, you guys.
Speaker 5: From the reservoir and pumping station there you go right there. So what does this mean.
Speaker 12: This means whatever they had planned, they want to be close to the water supply.
Speaker 5: So the last house that they busted up had HIV.
Speaker 13: Bola, malaria, you name it.
Speaker 12: Now, this home was owned by a Chinese national by the name of David He, which was an alias, and he actually transferred the home to David Destiny Discovery then fled to China post the twenty twenty three really raid and not to mention, the property manager or Solomon, had multiple passports, including a French.
Speaker 1: Passport and an Israeli passport.
Speaker 12: Now, David He has been in custody since the twenty twenty three raid, but not one, not two, but a third house that he actually owns in Clovis, California pops up as well, so neither look into this one too. And I've been telling you guys for a long time that China has been playing five D chests when.
Speaker 5: It comes to the invasion of America.
Speaker 1: Because remember this.
Speaker 12: This happened last year where three Chinese scientists were smuggling in dangerous agricultural fung guy via the University of Michigan.
Speaker 5: And it's important to.
Speaker 12: Note that one of the scientists actually came from Wuhan. Now David, he and his whole operation had rats that were genetically engineered with the COVID virus.
Speaker 5: And where do they say COVID started Wuhan?
Speaker 12: And if China isn't invading America, then why do they own over three hundred thousand acres of land in America? And a lot of this land is around military basis. Not to mention, those pathogens that they were smuggling in to the University of Michigan were toxic to agriculture, farmland. And we can't forget CCP linked billionaire Neville Singham, who fled to Shanghai, was funding anti ice riots. So it seems like somebody has it out for us to you road America from the inside out. Make sure you guys go to my YouTube, The Maverick Approach, because I'm going to do a bigger breakdown on this.
Speaker 1: But let me know what you guys think below to shout out to the Maverick Approach. I would love to get him on the show as a guest, but uh, you know, I'm just saying, if any time there is a a for us to hear from our resident Hong Kong correspondent, I do believe it's now Donald Trump. Don't trust China. China is ass hoo. I mean, I don't know how much more I.
Speaker 2: Could say I saw Trump anymore.
Speaker 1: So like I think this is fair. This is fair. I mean, we can't trust Donald Trump either at this point. But so, oh my god, this dude owns more houses in America. They're not being investigated. He has citizen or now citizenship, but at least passports to multiple big countries and have a weird feeling that these other places. Now, I don't know about the one in Realley, California. I have no idea if that was connected to or even near a big water reservoir. But I just got I got a weird sneaking suspicion that that was what it was about the whole time.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's a wild time.
Speaker 1: It's it's so crazy anyway. So I'm still the belief that all of this is connected to well, it's all connected to China obviously, but I think that the government is not going to let a good cataclysm go to waste. And I feel like the only reason why they felt comfortable to release the Epstein files and all these things now is because they got a one two punch loaded up and ready to go to release other types of things for us to get us off the conversation. I mean, what do you think I think.
Speaker 2: For sure, I think that there are going to be doing I mean, they release the Epstein files knowing that we were going to we as in people in general are going to sift through all of it. People have algorithms right now that computer systems that are targeting all sorts of stuff that they uploaded the three million in I watched the video of this guy doing all of that, trying to find clear indications of specific words. So they knew that we were going to do this, so they willingly gave us all of this information, but they are doing something else, like other things are happening in the background. There's no way that they're going to give this to us. And they be like, Okay, you know, no.
Speaker 1: Big deal, that's not how they operate. So good cult members, we want to hear from you. What do you think about the situation, the whole thing with the Chinese national and the bio labs and all these things. Do you think that we're crazy? Do you think this was an isolated incident. Maybe this dude who was at one time a successful China businessman decided to go into the realm of terrorism and that's what this was. Do you think there is connection to the CCP. Do you think this is going to be used as a way to dissuade us off the Epstein conversation. Let us know what you think before you go ahead and do that. The best place to get your starting the buying and selling and trading of Golden Silver Boy you would be to go to the link of the description below to cecsilver dot com. Talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, ask them what they think about investing in pressions medals. Once they tell you the truth, I hope you come over and check us out a cecsilver dot com.
Speaker 14: But another way you can support the show, good cult members, let everybody know what you think about this episode and the topics that we talked about today would be too Please hit the five starts at the Shares of Licenses, the comment leeve, oposing review of shares at the Friends of fanilas shares that we're here's the deal. The more activity all good seas across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promote and more.
Speaker 1: Potential listeners who could then become potential.
Speaker 14: Cop members like ur Steve Finally's and gentlemen, why are you gonna go? Check out metimistics Jonathan.
Speaker 1: Show get in the same love respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 14: Come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us for individual patron lives we host every Wednesday night in nine pm Central.
Speaker 1: Links to those are the description as well, and we thank you for everybody's already gone and done.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 1: With all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy and I'm the Cage of Knight, I'm raving and there's one very important junely by the piece of information we used to learn just as soon as humanly possible.