Speaker 1: Yet I asked you, it's not an alien force already among.
Speaker 2: This, you got a real barn burner here on deck, for real, and without any further delays, And after our wonderful introduction by my former almost pr rep in Stalker, the man who wanted to stab me a bunch of times, where my skin is a human code apparently on Buffalo Jared rivisa a mind controlled multi state assass and then those are the kind of matters of high weirdness that I think I'm talking about. But welcome in tonight's guest Tim, host of the sixth Century Podcast, to welcome back to Operation GCD. Sir, thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: Are we live slash live?
Speaker 2: We are live slash live indeed, sir, Yes, yes, indeed I'm here. Thank you for joining me here again tonight, for joining me to gilbl GCD, and you folks of the airwebs. I know we got a real barn burner on deck because we've linked up a few times here in recent weeks to talk matters of ancient history of America. And I only did I enjoy those conversations. There gotten a lot of good feedback from the folks of the inner.
Speaker 1: Webs, yeah, absolutely, man, same here. I know it's gonna be good. I know it's going to be as you say, like we're going to burn down the barn. We might burn down the whole farm tonight. We would go this. We are live slash live, and I'm ready to dive.
Speaker 2: Yes this man, So yes, sir. What's new with this sixth century podcast since you know we've last spoke, or just generally speaking for folks of innwebs who are unfamiliar, perhaps.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know if there's anything new, but I've just gone further down the rabbit hole, so maybe there's some new stuff in that regard where it's like, you know, we're we're digging deep over there, man, We're going deep into stuff that a lot of folks haven't heard about before. Neither had I until I found them in the research. So I think what we're gonna see over there in the coming months and years with my podcast is we're gonna see you on the show. Some of course, we're gonna see Landing on the show. Some so shout out to him. I know, I just dropped an episode with him, and but what we're gonna see is like more of these societies and secret societies that people necessarily haven't heard about. Like there's more in the roller decks than than what we've been told. You know, we talk about Cosmos Club, Uh of course you talk about the Sosia Cincinnati, but also some of these other groups like the Brothers of the East or the Drews and uh, you know, and other templar matters. So that's what's coming down the pike, I think, is you know, Delvin more into some of these secret societies and orders that just aren't talked about.
Speaker 2: Now. I agree with you, Sarah. I think got some some solid work you do there the sixth Century podcast. And I caught that at a recent show you did with land In, the host of the Daily Dissionent podcast, and he landed, uh, you know, fellow West Virginia and like that dude style there start fella, and he does some good work over there as well. So when y'all teamed up for some some conversations, I thoroughly enjoyed that. And again I, uh so I was mentioning to you before the show. I really relate to what y'all were saying there as far as how you got down kind of these uh, these rabbit holes if you will in your you know, eye open the experiences that were caused by your looking into the ancient history of America and the cover ups and conspiracies they're in, and then realizing there's a lot more of these cover ups and conspiracies, you know, around our whole culture and society, not just the mounds, in the ancient history of America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's a vast cover up. And you know, I'll I'll tell people this right now straight up, like getting into this. I heard. I had heard that there was a cover up. I had heard that the Smithsonian was hiding things in a Vatican s type of way where they have their vaults and basements and locked corridors beneath the ground. I'd heard of all that, but I wasn't like sold on that. Now I'm sold on that because I've seen it for myself. You can't dive into it. It doesn't take long if you're if you have a in my opinion, if you have a working rationale or or what's the word I'm looking for. Basically, you can think for yourself if you look in the mounds and the ancient history of North America, and you can think for yourself. I don't think it's gonna take you very long before you start to smell to cover up.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, dude, for sure. I think that's a very good takeaway from your incent conversation there as well. Is once you start realizing these things, they start applying those concepts that you realize that are being hidding covered up with giant skeleton human skeletons, and the Smithsonian the mounds have been flooded in all these damn projects for years with tax payer money and against court orders in some cases. Uh, you know, it is these matters you can then apply the same kinds up and say characteristics and understandings to you know, realize there's a lot of other it in this world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man. And so I didn't come at it from a a perspective of any camp. I didn't come at it as as you know, because there's there's podcasts out there that are that are very strongly Christian and they believe that the giants are real because the giants were in the Bible and that's kind of how they get into this, and like, I'm not far from that personally. Like I think that the Bible mentions giants that were real and all that too, but I came at it in a different kind of way, but I ended up with the same conclusion that, yeah, some of these giants that were mentioned in there were probably were very real, and apparently they made it over here, and they made it over here in large numbers. And you mentioned the damns too, and like, man, the the thing that I found as you know, you dig into this stuff and you start to realize aspects of this cover up and like reasoning for why elites and power brokers in America did this sort of thing, and like, I come to find that there's the New Deal in the thirties was a big part of some of the dam projects. Like in the thirties is where we found because what we just did was we went and we looked at a lot of different dams and documentation of what's at the bottom of the artificial lakes that the dams create, and it turns out there's a lot of ancient cities down there, among other artifacts, and we were like, Okay, what's the deal here? So we looked into the dams and we looked into these the public works projects created by the New Deal that FDR rolled out in the thirties. They told everybody it was to help give Americans jobs because it was the Great Depression. Maybe so, I'm not sure. I'm still looking into it. But what they did was they created the WPA Works Progress Administration and they gave two They had eight point five million Americans two million projects. And within that two million projects, a lot of those were creating dams. And a lot of the dams that we looked at that have ancient cities at the bottom of the lake were created thereing this new deal thing. Then it's like there was a second wave in the seventies where we found a couple of dams that were created in nineteen seventy nine. I believe it was so and I don't remember, j J. What was the East Fork Lake up in Cincinnati went, Do you remember what year that was?
Speaker 2: Yes, that was nineteen sixty eight. Now you're making some great points. Then I appreciate your analysis there, because this was an intentional effort by the quote unquote Tennessee Valley Authority. This corporation set up to build these dams in coordination with the US Army Corps of Engineers, and they got sued to stop the flooding and creation of a dam and flooding of this town and this mound right here, and it's now at the bottom of a lake called East Fork Lake. And they were sued in nineteen sixty eight and the junction issued by the court to stop it, and they said, you yourselves, we're gonna We're gonna build this dam anyway and flood this mound right this mound right here. So it's as a result of the Society the Cincinnati that we know this mound existed. Yeah, m.
Speaker 1: That's another group I'm glad you brought up. The Army Corps of Engineers is another group who basically perpetuated the creation of a lot of these dams. It wasn't all WPA and New Deal stuff. Some of that was quartered off to the Army Corps of Engineers to do. So I've seen that in the research a lot as well.
Speaker 2: I think it was part of the same part and parcel of the same projects. So the Army Corps of Engineers were more of the operational aspect of that, with the administrative aspect being set up under the Tennessee Valley Authorities. So, and it's not just Tennessee, so it's Mississippi Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Texas. You know what I mean, Missouri or as they called Missouri, Arkansas or as I call it Arkansas. You know, these are the areas they all got flooded out with these dam projects. Yeah, burying thousands of years of history in many instances.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah. I mean the history that's at the bottom of some of these artificial lakes is mind blowing. And I think if people realized that this is a real thing that's that's been perpetrated, I think it might be paradigm shifting for some people.
Speaker 2: Oh, it absolutely is, man, I mean it was for me. I mean I think again when I when I gathered from listening to you and Landen, it sounded like it was both paradigm shifting for both of y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was. It wasn't it was. It was a lot like the moment where I realized, oh, the giants were real. I just had to totally rethink history. And it wasn't just the giants real. It was like I was finding out other things, like there was mass graves of little people found in Tennessee, and a guy named Barry fail who worked for either Harvard or Gale, had the clearance to go into a museum or was it the University of Knoxville. I think it's the University of Knoxville. H He had the clearance to go in there, and he actually found the small these small like eighteen inch if I remember correctly, skeletons of these little people. And like I even telling you that right now, I don't expect anybody to believe a word I just said. That sounds so ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Well, but the propaganda is under this kind of crown history because again we see that we see the same time the evil the Darwinians being rolled out at the same time as these dinosaurs are being invented, at the same time all the colonists are uncovering all these mounds across America, and a lot of it is through these secret societies you were talking about before. This is a going from Joanah the Odd Fellows, right, So this is an Odd Fellow cemetery near Cincinnati where it's built around a mound, a Nidana mound, and they're not That's not the only instance, is just one example. And you know these these secret decizes, do they do have an interesting history that is unknown. For example, the Odd Fellows. A lot of folks like to blame the Masons for everything. I oftentimes like to blame the Odd Fellows for a lot of things. For example, I can I know for a fact the Odd Fellows kidnapped my grandfather put them in their orphanage and install all my family's property, so that I know for a fact, and that property had been in the clan a Dvance since Abner Vance, the surveyor back in seventeen ninety had settled that area of south you know, south what is now today Logan County region, southwestern west Virginia.
Speaker 1: The tug well is this is this an esoteric order.
Speaker 2: Or just yeah, so they're no, it's it's freemasonry, but with like uh, you know, for like the for if you're like a lot of times, especially back in the nineteenth century, you know, there was a lot of very much more so of the actual uh what do they call it, the actual stone Mason Freemasons. They call it shoot. They have a name for it, like orthodox and you know, like practicing the actual stone Masons who are Freemasons versus not. Right, So these guys like.
Speaker 1: They split off of the Freemasons.
Speaker 2: No, because these well kind of I guess in a sort in a sense, they wanted to be Freemasons, but they wanted to they didn't. They weren't stone Masons.
Speaker 3: Operative.
Speaker 2: They have operative and nonoperative orders of freemasonry. The operative ones are stone Masons. These guys got to do the same thing, but with carpentry and other and other and other such, you know, other such trades if you will. If you're an operative trade, you have the kind of non operative and operative odd fills. They're very big. So in Ohio along with folks like the Knights of Pitheus. You familiar with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have a a Knights. We had eight Knights of Pithius building here in Nashville that was sitting right next to a pyramid, a real pyramid, and right next to the Parthenon. And the Parthenon is still there. Pyramid's gone. Nights of Pitheus building is gone. Although I think they may have actually did some sort of a moving they undertook moving the building somewhere else, so I'm not sure if. But yeah, there was a Knights of Pithy's building down here right where all the weird stuff is.
Speaker 2: Yes, you go like you go outside of like Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, you don't really see the odd Fellas, you don't really see the pitheists. You do see more freemasonry out west, but you know, I think that's more related to the Mormon aspects of the settlement of the West. But you do see these kind of you know, pockets of these occult orders and where they still exist today, and I presume pretty much still run things West Virginia, for example, odd Fellows, I argue would still very much have control of those things because again I've tried to find some of those records down there in the property records, because again I have the court records. They the odd fellow has changed my grandfather. So my grand folks they're well, they were first cousins fans, by the way, so I'm surprised they don't have a web feet and recessed chin line and a seventy IQ or sub seventy IQ. That's how I'm bred. My Appalachian trees and Appalachian family polls are lacks three requisite branches to be called three. But my grand my great grand folks die six months apart, very mysterious circumstances, I argue murder. My grandfather was sixteen. They changed his certificate to fourteen in order to put him and his younger sisters in the orphanage, the Oddfellow's orphanage. He then had to represent himself in court in Logan County to get out, you know, to prove that he was he was of age to be an adult at sixteen, didn't and they changed his birth certificate.
Speaker 4: M And I'll say this, JJ, Like, what I've found in my research is that, well, frankly, I haven't found a secret society slash s a T order that did not split off of a previous order.
Speaker 1: All they've all split. I mean, at some point there has to be an origin, an original order, right, Like I know at some point there was one order that all the other orders split off of. The question is what was that? And and it's kind of hard to nail that down because you have to go way, way way back in history. But I think that the the Templars who sprung up around eleven hundred maybe a little before those. One of those guys was a more and the other one was from France, and they went to Constantinople and they started hanging out with this group called the Brothers of the East. The Brothers of the East then initiated these two and that's how the Templars were created. The Brothers of the East actually gave the Templars their first couple missions. They're like, this is what you are to do. We initiated you. Now go out and find relics. What you're looking for is evidence of a lost empire that had their hands on some crazy high text ancient Tiquitech stuff and knowledge, lots and lots of knowledge. So that's what the the I think that the Templars kind of were born out of this Brothers of the East, and then later I'm starting to think that the Freemasons themselves, at least the modern inception of them, sprung off of the Nights Simple are themselves in around I think thirteen fifty or something like that. I don't remember that day, so don't don't come after me, folks.
Speaker 2: I think with thirteen oh seven is when they officially got put down the Order of the Friday, October thirteenth, thirteen oh seven. It's when the work is putting down. So you're talking about Hue Pains being one of the founders there, right, he's got some Sufi background. So we see this, we see the maginations of an over his true blood. And you're right from somewhere we see that exhibited today when everyone on all these quarters, right, be it Freemasonry, etcetera, Rosa, Crucians, the Mormons, they all they all are real serious about serious the star system serious.
Speaker 1: Right, And and.
Speaker 2: What I'm finding, Oh, what's that? What's what's what? Alder Baran, alder Baron.
Speaker 1: It's in Tarush, It's and it's it's right up, it's near the Pliades. It's they're all in the same there. It's in Tarus along with the Poliades. It's like the one of the bigger stars of of of Tarus. And I think it's actually the Eye of Horras if I remember correctly.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, that sounds like something out of Star Wars. By the name of it, alder Burn alder Bertan.
Speaker 1: So this gets deep, man, This there was a so you know we talk about them, right. The Hoover Dan was one that I was looking at. It seems like that was built by Coldists and because they were aligning it with the stars. Right, So I see the same thing with like the Vanderbilts in New York, in New York City, because what Vanderbilt was doing, you know, he brought that it's called Cleopatra's needle. He brought that.
Speaker 2: It's fascinating.
Speaker 1: It's Egyptian of cult cosmology, but it goes back to older.
Speaker 2: Can you explain what it is, what Cleopatris need was. It's a very fascinating artifact that even folks in Manhattan don't realize is there.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll let you do that. What I was going to say is that I was going to tell you about the I could tell you what I think it is, but I think it's it's in a line with two other obelisks, and I think what he was doing was was making the layout of the city a temple to us Iris. They they brought it over, they put it. They they brought the Cleopatris needle over and he picked the spot where he wanted it so it would align with Worth General Worth Square and Saint Paul's Chapel, and that made the alignment and it reflects the belt stars of Orion, which is Osiris, the god of resurrection to the Egyptians. So Vanderbilt knew exactly what he was doing. There's also association with this layout in alignment with isis isis is cirrus, okay. And there's also an alignment to this what I call alpha tari Alderbaran, or you'll see it called it both, but I'm just putting them all together and making the mashup. Alderbaron. There's an alignment there which that is the eye of Horace, right, So alder Baron is eclipsed by the moon sometimes, and that's when the elites believe that bad things happen. When alder Baron is over the moon, they believe good things happen. So you put your that startup, that new company that you want to start, you do it when Arabearan is above the moon, not eclipsed by the moon.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It goes back to that nursery rhyme that says the cow jumped over the moon. That's a that's a reference to this. So so that's why I say I think there's a lot of occult stuff here, because Vanderbilt had to know what the star systems meant to the Egyptians in the first place, plus all the metaphysical meanings of it.
Speaker 2: So I think just spot on Sert. So this is clearly Patrick's needle. And we see the origin story of these these giant Dick statues with the mounds. So this comes this needle in New York City behind the Misama Art in Central Park, forty five hundred years old approximately, gets moved in the mid nineteenth century. Like you're saying by the Vanderbilts, it has a twin over there that was moved at the same time in London. And I do agree with you. These things are intentionally lined up for a reason, and that is some of that basis of esoteric knowledge I think we're talking about. It's being passed down through these bloodlines and these organizations, these secret societies. But this one in particular used to both of these set out the gates of Heliopolis there right, the ancient city in Egypt, and there's a the origin story of all of this has to do with mounds. There's a uh you know, a birth, a kind of a uh you know, the civilization's origin story there in Heliopolis where it involves some sort of creation of a you know, primordial mass on a mound and had something to do with these I don't I'm not necessary terrorist sisters cultists of any fashion. So I try to wrap my brain, my brain hold around these subjects. But something to do with a mound primordial is the creation of life and these two precise too giant dick statues, yeah, m hm.
Speaker 1: And I think also this this idea of you know, creating a reflective map of the stars, you know, I think I think Baghdad was a good example this. In fact, I think a lot of these older orders. You brought up Sufism. I'm glad you did, because I think that's really key to this. There's a lot of stuff that we see in modern day occultism that I think traces back to Sufism. I think a lot of records were kept by the Sufis from way way back. In fact, I think a lot of this stuff goes back to older Middle Eastern orders in general. But when you look at the city of Baghdad, which is in the Middle East, right, I think that that was laid out astronomically and possibly even put on a stargate, right, because I think the way they had that city laid out was meant to be like a talisman to like charge up the whole layout of the place. The land itself to charge it all up. So there much.
Speaker 2: I think that's exactly what's going on here, right, That's why they're building on these mound sites for the You know, there is some evidence to suggest that there's these are energy nodes a certain regard US geological surveys, for example, not all. There's limited data available to say this is a hard and fast rule, but there is evidence supporting that there is changes in the energy patterns at these mound sites, especially these Adana Mountain sites.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you have let me see if I can share a picture real quick, we'll give this a Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, while you're looking for that, are you familiar with the ancient mounds of Cincinnati, the city of its founded by the folks who found in America the Society of the Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Say that one more time for me, jj sorrs.
Speaker 2: Are you doing something? So when we're talking about all these things in the Secret Society in America, we can see with the way that the Society the Cincinnati, the folks that founded this country, they used they built very specific sites on very specific markers, including which Society Cincinnati. So you'll see this big circle in an L shape, that's Fountain Square today, Yes, where Fountain Square is in Cincinnati on this old map here, this is eighteen thirty eight, I think, yeah, and we see a lot of so I have a general theory again of all the weird. It's weird happens in and around these mound sites, specifically the Adana Mountain sites, you know. And here we see this is a cryptozoologists and Twilight Language author there, Lauren Coleman, you know Mathman author as well. There, and he and I, he and I cross pass and came to know each other over matters of the mounds.
Speaker 1: You know that, you know, Laura Coleman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's posted my he's posted my mound ideas here on his blog. Before this is you know, years back as twenty nineteen. We first twenty eighteen, probably maybe between nineteen, but we see he posted this thing about a mass shooting on Fountain Square. And again, I know, folks want to go crazy about something, you know, I don't disagree. Some of those are, you know, not real, but this one was real. In fact, I knew one of the victims. So not only that it is it falls into that whole category of weird happens in around mount It's not just weird murders, but you know, cryptozoology again. He's also picked on their cryptozoologists again. He's picked up on the fact that mothman, dog man, uh, octopushman in Cincinnati, badger man in Cincinnati, frogman in Cincinnati, all these things are seen on mounds.
Speaker 1: In fact, I'd like to do maybe do something more on this in the future, like doing I don't know what to call it, but basically the all the occult ties to the land itself as it pertains to mound sites especially, and just all the ancient sites over here, and how there's like there's like an occult presence still to this day lingering around with this and it's definitely directly tied in with the cryptids as well.
Speaker 2: You know for sure.
Speaker 1: Zimmerman came on my show, he's been on twice. On one of those occasions, he told me about he was at a at a mountain site, I believe it was in West Virginia and he heard somebody I heard a voice talking to him and he had He said when he got in his car to leave, there's something like a shadowy figure was in the back seat. He said, the wheel was constantly being tugged the car. The car was trying to like drive, somebody was like, it's almost if somebody was like tugging on the wheel. He had all this crazy stuff happened to him, and when he left, when he left the the mound site, all that stuff finally stopped happening to him.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, dude, it's weird. I'm telling you. I don't I really don't have a great way to explain it, right, but other than just saying that, you know, weird happens in the round mound side, I mean I've experienced that, I've seen to it, you know what I mean? I know I know these things from experience, not just because I like to say these things, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, for example, the connections are there, man, the connections there, and like real quick, like yeah, the Turner Group Mounts. I had the Peabody Museum. I have part of the Peabody Museum study of the Turner Group Mounts, and it includes diagrams of the mounds that are now beneath downtown Cincinnati. Uh, sir, They literally built the city on top of an old mound site. Plus I think temple site. I just think it was an ancient city all the way around. And I think that it goes back to the four ancient people from nine hundred AD who lived in Cincinnati until we took the region over. But if you look at them and look into their legends, Lord, they say that they didn't build the mounds there or any of the other things there. They said they moved into Essentially, they moved into the city that was built by giants.
Speaker 2: Well there you go, and I'm glad that's a good point because when we're looking at the specifically the Turn earthwork site, so that's of the Middle Woodland period based upon all evidence, So that is these later cultures of the mound builders building on top of the sites that the giants built the Adena mountains.
Speaker 1: Yep, good call. And uh, I think there's you know, going back to the the the cirrus and the alder Baron and all that. I do think, and I won't go too far down this today, but I do think there's some goddess worship involved here as well, and I think the elites have tapped into that. Did you see did you were we able to pull up this picture that I have? Do you see that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, want to give me one second Okay, I was just gonna Al's share with you a weird Uh. An incident of high weirdness that occurred after your picture here at occurred at Serpent Mound. I think it was the summer solstice two years ago. So I was up there doing a I had done a number of eating a large waine of fungus, and I was hanging out there with Recluse most of the farm. We were on an adventure also with another associate of ours, Ed Uh and Ed was not eating the focus that day. And my associated and my dude, doctor Inferno as well was with us. We d was the cyber driver and we got I got as lost there on the way out. We ended up here with the Knights of Pithies incident. But it exemplifies my points. So you know, you can't even expect it when you're on mound site and we're gonna go down mmm. But we'll get into that in a second. What do what do you got here on this? Uh? This image? All right?
Speaker 1: This is one of the pictures taken from some of the Vanderbilt parties.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: These are some of the Vanderbilt women, you know, and what they did was the the Vanderbilt women would have these big lavish parties, you know, sort of like uh they were, they were socialites, right, and they throw these big, these big parties, and they would dress up as goddesses. And this is one such case, right. And what's interesting about this is you've got doves in another image, and then you've got a statue of Liberty pose here.
Speaker 2: So actually, I was gonna say that reminds me a lot of the old original statue of Liberty wearing the Fendergreen crap or the Fendigreen crap, the fur I can never pronounce that Furgan cap. There we you so now the Liberty cap right.
Speaker 1: Right right, So here we have one of the other Vanderbilt ladies holding doves, and doves are Ishtar. Doves are associated with Ishtar and Venus because ishtar Anna is Venus. And you have if you want to go back to Alderbaran, the Pleiades and just that whole Tauris constellation. It's ruled by Venus, so it's got these Ishtar goddess If you go back to this, well, actually Colombia, right, the district of Columbia, right, Columbia or Colombia is Latin for Dove.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, yep, exactly, And that's what we see with Christopher Columbus being represented by the Dove m.
Speaker 1: And so you've got the You've got also Columbia Pictures, right, the the Hollywood Film Production Company. They have a Columbia that's making this same pose.
Speaker 2: Right. And then also and we see it with Columbia Records, right CBS. Right, also be University which used to be King's College, right, that was changed to Columbia after the creation of America.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmm. And also you have the Statue of Liberty doing a similar pose.
Speaker 2: Well, this is this is very much similar to what we see on the Statue of Liberty. Now you look at the statue on the top of of US Congress Building, right, we see almost the identical thing with the bird in the hat situation. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And and I don't know if this will come up today, but star Fords, you know, uh, the base of the Statue of Liberty is a star fork. My my supposition is that they probably built that slash place the Stay chief Liberty on top of an older site that was a star Ford. There's a couple of them there in the New York area. In the bay there. So I think all this is linked to star forards. In fact, that alignment that I'll show in you with Cleopatra's needle, Saint Paul's and General Worth Square, that also aligns with Castle Clinton, which is an old star for at the tip of Manhattan. Uh, it's aligned with Cleopatra's needle. Man like this stuff, this stuff gets, this stuff gets crazy.
Speaker 2: JJ Is it named after the Clintons of the New York Chapter the Society of Cincinnati de Wick Clinton, his brother Alexandra.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. I'm not sure. If you look at this picture though, here this is this is another star Ford that's right across from Manhattan. You could see that, right, that's clearly a star fork.
Speaker 2: Now, I mean I've been there, dude. It looks older than what the claim it is too.
Speaker 1: That too, That's what I'm kind of getting at here. All these Castle Clinton is over here in this area and it's been pretty much turned into this circular thing. At some point it was a star fork, though I saw it on older maps as a star fork. And then out of picture here, of course you have the Statue of Liberty and I think, of course she's also on top of an older star forard. And it's like you say, man, I think that these theok, these forts are much much older than they're telling us. And I do think that probably New York itself was an ancient city. I know it used to be called New Amsterdam. I think it was probably something before that, and these forts were just have been part of the landscape for who knows how long millennia even.
Speaker 2: Oh it did. For dude, I think you're spot on here analysis there, sir. I can when you're done with some of these pictures, I got a couple of things to share with you, and response you can say, to exhibit your points.
Speaker 1: We'll go ahead and I'll stop share.
Speaker 2: But no worries. I think you're making some great points there. Again we see the evidence of it being an ancient society civilization with the mounds, with some of these structures, and we see another one that's often written off of something else today and was likely a Knights templar rectory, one of their religious houses, and that's now the Newport Tower. Now we're told this was Benedict Arnold's great grandfather built this as a windmill. So again we're back to the society. The Cincinnati has been atedict Donald.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can I say real quick just to add into what you're saying here. You know, Venus, we talked about venus, right, Venus is important to the Templars for navigating sir alignments as well, and so.
Speaker 2: This has a Venus alignment in it right here. Yes, sir, there you go, there you go. I've seen it. I've been to this tower fort to see that venus alignment and the solstice alignments there. M hm. You can see the little windows here built into the structure, so you'll it's a round structure used to have a you know, I'll bring up the actual what the Templars built this as as the same construction. But you'll see this is the same. It's the same same.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See all these see all these little porks there, These are all for alignments right for different days. See all these ports.
Speaker 3: Mm.
Speaker 2: So that way, when you're in here, the light shines on the egg overneath the archway, on the on the venus alignment specifically inside here. See this this one right here, this little like corner stone from the archway or whatever. It's an egg egg shape, So it's literally symbolic of this whole again kind of sex ancient sex colt, right, an ancient sex colt because they're venerating aspects of you know, procreation. Yeah, I'm not saying it's sex colt in in a negative way necessarily. I'm just saying that they venerate, They venerate the aspects of creating life in this in this universe. And they do so by in certain dates times in alignments, as we see with their architecture and the way they put things even today when they build some on top of things. But we also see it in the way that they do these things. So the egg shape is like you know in the venus, it's all representative of approcreation, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and I think all this is thank you with astrology. Yeah, there you go. Keystone, which.
Speaker 4: You know, some of those cornerstones and stuff too, we were taken from mounds, right.
Speaker 2: They were well the one, yes, sir, the one the first So every every US capital from Ohio in eighteen oh four through Colorado in eighteen forty eighteen fifty eight. Maybe, uh, the establishment of Jefferson County in the Jefferson Territory, right, the first guy that that territorial governor was the carpenter on the first mound capitol building in Chilikality, Ohio now the current so every every capital in between was done via mound ritual, like the one in Ohio when they moved it in eighteen thirty eight courtesy of Governor Joseph Vance. He moves it from chili Caality to Columbus. They do, they do a ritual. They take contents of the mound to make the cornerstone that sits today in Columbus, Ohio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I would suggest too, like, yes, there is a an ancient cult tied into this. I'm on board with that. And I also think that some of these alignments also represent I think they represent several different things. I think the Colts did certain things on certain alignments, certain solstices and such. And I think too they operated by the stars in like matters to do with their livelihood and business. Like going back to Vanderbilt, that whole thing with him knowing about the eye of Horus and Aldebaran and when to like sort of make big moves as a as an industrialist, right, when to do big moves for his company and for his livelihood how to become richer. That goes back to what's going on in the stars. I think they knew how to do that, and I think this is something that was carried over from ancient times. The ancients knew, Okay, when this star system is right here in relation to the moon, certain there are certain things you just don't do because it spells bad news. But wait a little bit and watch that thing move in the sky a little bit, and then you can do it, and you it will not only be not cursed for you, but it will actually be a blessing for you to actually enhance whatever it is you're trying to do. Right. I think these alignments had that sort of a function too. Personally, j J. I think you frozen.
Speaker 5: Yes, No, I think you're right, say, oh.
Speaker 2: Families who don't have representation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, start, just start whatever you said over again.
Speaker 2: Because when you're when you're talking about Cornelius Vanderbilt moving that giant Dick statue right and setting things up on these alignments and this esoteric understanding and knowledge, well, you know, we see even folks like the Vanderbilts or the Astors who don't have necessarily original membership in the society of Cincinnati. They're wealthy folks who came into these new Amsterdam, New York area, both both both families and married into those those society families. Right, so we see Cornelius Vanderbilt may have in fact been a hereditary member via his mother and her father. So and the same things go on those aster lines. They married into the Van Schulers, the Van Courtland's or right, these these notable families of the founding families of New Amsterdam. But speaking of New Amsterdam, we see this thing allegedly built by French. This is Fort teiconder Rogan.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I've got another flour no tell me about it. But in a second I do want to show you another four associated with New Amsterdam.
Speaker 2: But go ahead, yes, sir. This sits at the mouth of the entrance away from so the Saint Lawrence River comes in from the Atlantic Ocean, right, yes, dude, yes, and then it goes through Lake Champlain. And before you can get to the Hudson River Valley, you have to go through this port area from Lake Champlain and Lake George. And that's where this SAIDs. So if you're protecting you know, all of New York and the Hudson Valley right from you know, Entrance Way and the back, you know, the back the sneak attack to the Saint Lawrence River. You they have forts like this along Lake Champlain and then further south at the at the south end of Lake Champlain.
Speaker 1: So let me get this straight. Uh. I know that the Saint Lawrence River flows down into the Great Lakes, but before you get to the Great Lakes, you're able to hang a left on to the Hudson River, right, Okay, and then you keep going and that's where it turns into.
Speaker 2: The kind of kind of you gotta get. You got to go through Lake Champlain, then Lake George, and then it gets to the Hudson. I'll bring them, Matt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I've heard and actually in my research I found I think that the Templars knew about this way way back before Columbus and the Greek as well. I think the Greek Templars, the Templars may have got this from the Greeks in the first place, Like going back to that Templar lineage that we talked about earlier, like I think that the Temparsh were a branch off of this Brothers of the East right that was done in Constantinople, in Turkey Istanbul. But the broughs of the East originally came from Greece, and the Greeks knew. According to Blue Plutarch, the Greeks knew that you could come over here to this continent. They knew it was here, and you could hit the Saint Lawrence River, and they knew you could you could sail down into the Great Lakes. So if they knew this as far back as Plutark, then perhaps the Templars got their maps from them, And that's where you see the Templars coming down the Saint Lawrence and coming into the Hudson right and hiding stuff. We knew they created vaults. And there's even a talk of there being an old temple on top of Hunter Mountain, which is right off of the Hudson River as well.
Speaker 2: What's the name of that mountain?
Speaker 1: Hunter Mountain? Can you pull that map up though? When we're time, Bero, I want to make.
Speaker 2: Sure that, yeah, I don't know that mountain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So let's show people where they would jump off the Saint Lawrence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, you go up here. And so we see when you're saying that these folks learned of these things, that they absolutely did. This is all stuff passed down to the blood lines we see exhibited through their civilizations like the Newfoundland and Nova Scotian civilizations that we attribute to the Vikings and the lown Salt Meadows settlement which dates back to ten sixty six. At the same time, the Norman they're no longer Vikings, they're now Christian They married into the Norses, the Norse families and the Normans of Normandy became the Christianized later, you know, the Vikings and the Normans. So we see the same bloodlines being passed down. For example, I'm you know, in my distant lineage. According to all documentation that Plan Vance is descended along with William the Conqueror from King Rolly ro o ll E, the first king there of the Christianized Vikings in Normandy. And we see two Vance lieutenants that accompany their cousin, and they were born in the same castle there Normandy, their cousins and William the Conqueror in the Norman invasion of ten sixty six in the UK, but we don't recognize they came to North America in that Lon Salmete is instead of shop there too. So we see these things getting passed down through these bloodlines and understanding. I do think they were trying to keep this very much hidden from the crown for many years, which is what we still go on today in my opinion, these same kind of dispuse. But we we do see that whole settlement up there at the mouth of the Saint Lawrence. So they've been here for a long time, and these families were just passing these things down and we can see it in the native culture, right, they weren't murdering the natives. You look at the Micmac culture up there in Newfoundland and it's all very much templar based, a lot of Sinclair stories of the ross and folks printenary Sinclair, their alphabet and language, their flags everything, right. So yeah, so we see that, we see that up here where they have a settlement for you know, thousand thousand plus years right according to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, agreed, agreed, And I'm saying I think it goes back in from now once you get down to Saint Lawrence, where's that where's that job off point that will take you down to New York City.
Speaker 2: So we see these we see all of these ancient uh again not Viking, but nor Norman really Norman civilizations all through here right Nova scot Shop to Newfoundland. Right this is that lownsaw Meadows is like right here, I believe, so we see this is the Gulf of Saint Lawrence. Then you come in Saint Lawrence, you go past Montreal, and once you get to Montreal you get to well on my computer's being dump, you can go to the Great Lakes right here, or you can right here see to Lake Ontario, or you can hang south here to Lake Champlain and then Lake Champlain. In between Lake Champlain and Lake George you get Fort ty Konda Roga. But they they have they have a couple of forts up here too. They're just not as elaborate as Tae Kwonda Roga because that's like the last stop right you have to go through there to get to the Hudson Valley by water, and you see that right here with this three point see this choke point here before you get to Lake George and then on into the Hudson River right here.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm uh. Maybe we should put in a Hunter Mountain so I could show you where that's at. Yep, this was a place. So Scott Walter says he's been up there, and he went up there with somebody who was a Templar, right, and of course I think he's a templar.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about his buddy Sinclair.
Speaker 1: I don't know who the guy's name was.
Speaker 2: He runs around with a descendant from the Rosalind Sinclair's of the Templars, right, and he was I think as a member of Clay Advance, the old Walter there.
Speaker 1: I do think it was that guy who was and would you say Sinclair.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, yeah, General Arthur Saint Clair was the last executive of the Continental Congress, you know, close associate with George Washington. He was a guy in charge of the northwest expansion through the Society's city of Cincinnati. And he's a descendant from the Roslyn Sinclair's. So we see these same powerful folks with then again the Templars descendants, the Norse, the Normans, the Vikings, Normans, right, Templars, Society you know Jacobites' Huguenots, right, and then society the Cincinnati even the French side, so all the French side of the Society are all the Protestant Huguenot families and all the other ones, the Scots and the Irish and the Whale Welch and the British Protestants or all the Jacobite families that became from the Templars down to the Society of the Cincinnati. So we can almost call them the modern day Templars when we talk about the Society of Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Really mm hmm. So from what I understand, what they did here was they came down from through Plattsburgh, Lake platts and all that come down to Hudson and the Templars.
Speaker 2: Plattsburgh is the opposite side of Burlington. That's that's Lake Champlain.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well either way, you see where Hunter Mountains and you see how close that is to Hudson, right.
Speaker 2: You So like you come down through Lake George, are down the Hudson River valley and you get to Hudson in the Catskills Socrates area. So this is we're almost to the point. Yep, we're almost to the point where the Society of Cincinnati started. So the society starts there's Hunter Mountain. Yeah, society starts on a cabin on a mountain site right here, right right where, right right there.
Speaker 1: Where your cursor is above Hudson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hold on one second, I'll bring it up. It's in Fishkill.
Speaker 1: If that's if it's if it's as close as to Hunter Mountain as I think, this is not a coincidence.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I'm saying. You're you're getting into heavy society territory.
Speaker 1: This is literally where they said that the the ancient templars would would get out of the boat and hike up Hunter Mountain. And they said, it's not it's not on Hunter Mountain, it's one of the surrounding. It's right there in that area. Because they didn't want to give out the exact location, so they're saying it was roughly near Hunter Mountain. They would hike up there and there was a temple up there, and there were priestesses running the place, and they had stored away hidden in like vaults in this mountain scrolls. Yeah, so that's the whole thing. Scott Walter's buddy, who's a templar, had somehow got ahold of one of these scrolls and it gave them directions to this place. That's how they knew about it. So they went and there was a lecture on YouTube where Scott Walter is talking about going up there and saying, yeah, sure enough, there were ancient ruins up there of this place.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. So we're sixty six miles from the onset of where it started to Hunter Mountain. And it makes a lot of sense because again when I'm saying, you know, the things being passed down the blood lines, like maps and stuff, because how else do you think these folks found out how to be such great surveyors mathematicians, and how they don't learn how to read the sky in the astronomy because you have to do all of those things in order to map and survey in traverse Land.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I don't think that people realize that the templars and the surrounding, all the surrounding mystical lore surrounding templars. I don't some people don't think realize how authentic some of this is. Like I think that people think this is a fiction, all of a Dan Brown novel.
Speaker 2: For sure, they do. No, you do, You're spot on. But here's a funny story, because I used to.
Speaker 1: They did come over here JJ and hide stuff. They were they were being chased down by the Vatican and by some of the monarchs, so they had to. There was one point in history where I think it was King Philip was was hunting down Templars because he wanted treasure and knowledge and stuff. And they found some of the places where the tip Blars had stashed the stuff, and it was empty. All the treasure was gone, All the ships were empty. And I do think that some of that stuff was brought over here man and hidden away over here.
Speaker 2: This guy is hilarious. This is I call him Bill. You might be an a I C A Bots Bill Kobe number one ball washer. Everything I say on here is a hoax or wrong or something whatever. But I appreciate our channel's dedication. That keeps me motivated.
Speaker 1: So how does how does anybody know that the Templars didn't sell down the Saint Lawrence River? How do you know that in the first place, whether we got more evidence that they did.
Speaker 2: How would you know it in the alternative?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: How would you be able to say for certainly that never happened? Right? Yeah, you know it's not. There's not It's not an opinion based on evan, This opinion based on but herdedness.
Speaker 1: I think, like, how do you even substantiate that all they ever came over here?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: So let me let me let me do something here. The Columbus got his maps from templars. Okay, the old Phoenician maps were hidden private by the Templars who had changed their name to the Portuguese Order of Christ. So Columbus married into the Portuguese Order of.
Speaker 2: Christ, the daughter of the head of it, right.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly, and that's how he knew how to come over here. He got the maps from the templars themselves. So yeah, they knew about the Saint Lawrence River. That's how he knew how to come over here in the first place. And that's why he flew a templar cross on its ship, because it was the Order of the of Christ or whatever, the order of the Portuguese Order of Christ that he married into. They were templars. So, and there are old Portuguese maps from the fourteen thirties that showed the east coast of North America and Brazil. They had a word for the east coast of America Antilles or Antila Portuguese for other side. It was because to them it was the other side of the Atlantic from Portugal. It was an old trade route that Columbus got from the Templars, meaning people definitely came here and they knew about it. They came over here in a large number, way before Columbus they knew about the whole continent in general. The Spanish were coming over here.
Speaker 2: Looking, that's a good example of what we're talking about, Tim, right, with the passing down of this of this esoteric knowledge and lineage. And these are all mound families, These are all mound bloodlines. So this is an old Viking mound from Denmark that this thing was foundating back to the nine hundred. So when they were still Vikings before they became the Normans, right, they were they were building mounds and burying things in them of religious and ritual trinkets and end up you know, bodies because again they learned that from their ancestors, right, these practices. So we see these little you know, things that go back even in these bloodlines. And again so another example of that would be I've done some DNA tests. My paternal bloodline goes back to the Beaker people, which are the mound building culture around Stonehenge. So I think a lot of these families have always been mound people, yeah, for sure. And it's I also think that this.
Speaker 1: Is a I'll go ahead, sir, Yeah, I was just gonna add to what you're saying here a little bit and just maybe tie a bow on what I was saying if I can. It's like, if anybody can get in here, anybody can get on online and and be the faceless, uh so called expert and say, oh, this never happened. We're telling you why we think it happened, and we're providing receipts here. So you better listen up, because I mean, it takes a long time to research this kind of stuff and get your bearings right and have a sense of what's going on. And it wasn't just temp bars who had ships that were coming. They were building the freaking Gothic cathedrals over there with a guy named Saint Bernard of claire Vaux who was a secretly practicing druid who hung out with cobblists. And that's how the templars built the cathedrals, which are just speaking of Dan Brown stuff. It's this is the real life Dan Brown situation where they were encoding clues to the ancient mysteries and the maps and everything else into the walls of the cathedrals themselves. They hid al chemical secrets in the walls. If you look at Rosalind Chapel, there's maize on the wall. Corn there's uh uh what do they call it? Cacti? Trying to remember the specific type of cacti. There's that's only found in North America. On the walls of Rosland Chapel, there's a there's a three leafed flower on the walls there. And up top of Rosalind Chapel you have uh, Mayan pyramids. How did they know about that? Because they were kind of over here and they were.
Speaker 2: Right right, you're talking about there's there's temples and stuff and the the you know, the Gothic cathedrals like Notre Dame, right, that was Curtis. See folks like Bernard Clairvo's he's one of the founders of the Templar. It's one of his associates who was the treasurer for Clavo. He was the guy that is credited with starting the Notre Dame Cathedral. And we see these matters of these this efforts against these same blood lines. Today, I would argue because we see that that president of France, that secret ross child guy Emmanuel McCrone, who's actually apparently married to his father husband wife. Well, we see those folks. The father husband wife wanted to not put a giant dick statue in the form of a monobolisk on top of Notre Dame when they reopened it. She wanted to put an actual golden pallast, a giant, actual golden dick and balls. That's a true story. But we see a science and technology that these folks knew and with this simatics right within these cathedrals.
Speaker 1: Right m And I'll tell you something else, man, Like I said, I think I alluded to this. I think the templars were and probably still are residents too. That's another great point. Like there's a lot of crazy like the Rose Circle, the there's a lot of crazy like frequency and resonant stuff with these cathedrals too, Like down to the bells, I think there was a science involved with using the bells and and sending a frequency over the mountains and far far away to the next village where that you could connect frequencies with bells and stuff like that. But I think, going back to this war I alluded to, I think this is telling in a lot of ways. I think that these templars were engaged in a war with the Vatican and some of the monarchs like King Philip AKA, some of the royal families, because that's that seems to be part of what this country right now.
Speaker 2: It's all about the same thing, exact same thing.
Speaker 1: Same thing, man. And when you see Vanderbilt bringing Egyptian obelisks, making alignments with old churches and old castles that are older than they tell us and are associated with groups like the Society of Cincinnati and everybody else, it's a big club of insiders. That's that's what this is all about. These guys who came in here and started running shop in this country later on, like the Vanderbilts, are tuned in. They're a part of the club. I'm not saying they're all templars, but he was definitely a Mason, and like I said, I think the Masons broke off from the Templars in the first place.
Speaker 4: So that's that would be Vanderbilt's involvement, if we want to put a bow on that.
Speaker 2: Now again again, you're right there. Again, I argue, there's a faction there has been since the onset of this country of anti liberty and liberty faction within the society. We see the European interests like the astors like the Vanderbilts coming in and marrying into the society family. So somebody like Cornelius Vanderbilt, who moved that giant dick statue Cleopatra's needle but on a ship in the mid nineteenth century, went through a large effort to move it to Manhattan. And again it's a forty five hundred year old obelisk. And we see also his grandson using the Society as Cincinnati's Cornelis Vanderbilt's grandson, that is, using the Society of Cincinnati's uh, you know, same bloodline architects and landscape architects when he built, when George Washington Vanderbilt builds the belt built, sorry, the Biltmore estate down in Ashville, North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sir, I've been been there.
Speaker 2: So we see the same We see the same framework. Right, they're using like the the two brothers uh what's their names, uh Olmsted the so uh these folks haunt here and the Olmsted. So we see the architects and the landscape architects here of this place being used in other society you know structures, right, So we see that same lineage of activity. Mm hmmmm hmm.
Speaker 1: Again you know, I just think that this is a family that was plugged into all this esoteric knowledge has been handed like a baton down throughout the ages, and you know, the templars think that this stuff comes straight out of Atlantis, some of this technology. In fact, I've heard.
Speaker 2: Some folks claim this is tartarian. Some folks claim this is tartarian because it looks so ridiculously extravagant. But you know, there's a lot of documented history of the construction of this.
Speaker 1: Look that that whole tartarian thing, what what portions of it are true, may have been then borrowing ideas from other places and incorporating it into this older and more straightforward blueprint that these guys I agree, I agree, and the influences from all over, including the Mongols.
Speaker 2: If I may answer Bill Koby's ball washer here and put a little quick note on what you're saying there. Yeah. So, when King John of Lackland gave away all the templars land of the Vatican in twelve thirteen, and they came back from the Crusades like we see in the film Robin Hood, where all the lands back, King John saw it. Well, those temple are then hold King John hostage. Many of them are cousins with King John, and then they get their land back. And that's what we call magnet carta. That's what modern day story is called the US Constitution one point zero, or they call the US Constitution magnet carta two point zero. And we see the same bloodline folks bring us these documents in liberties and property rights that are associated with them, and that is in fact George Washington. So we have George Washington. Ten of his forefathers is fourteenth through seventeenth great grandfathers. Ten of those twenty five templars that brought us magnet carto are the forefathers of George Washington, who five hundred and sixty you know, X number of years later we five and sixty five or so, right, five and sixty yeah, five or so years later roughly, you know, whatever date you want to apply to the start of this country in seventeen seventy six or seventeen eighty three, right, we still see George Washington as being the forefront of the magnet carta two point zero. Five hundred plus years later.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what That's exactly what I'm talking about here, bro.
Speaker 2: I'm on the fighting for liberty. Right, it's the same. It's the same dispute where folks are trying to take away the rights and liberties of the same bloodline. I think there's a little bit of religious aspects to it, because you got outs out of the Vatican, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, mainly mainly p Hall. I think outed the whole plan, don't. I don't know that he's one hundred percent right, but he's got some of it right. And according to him, it was a plan. He said that the occultists believe it was man's destiny to set aside land for a global empire of the West that would become America. It represented a philosophical occult utopia to them. It's in it's reminiscent of Atlantis.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It's a it's an idea born in the shadow of the fall and civilization of Atlantis. To them, whether or not you believe Atlantis was a thing or not doesn't matter. They this is what they think happened, and they this is why they had the idea that one day they would take this mysterious continent and redo that whole Atlantis thing all over again. Right. It's it's like, I think that's possibly why the Templars were given the maps to America in the first place, because it's a part of this plan. They the thought of America almost seemed to be dreamed up by people in secret societies. And it's that's not my idea. I didn't even know it went that deep until I started researching some of this stuff. And that's what That's what Hall says, right, And I'd add to that and say Atlantis was the occult empire in the past, America was to be the occult empire of the future. And I'll throw one more thing in here, and I'll shut up just because I'm gonna throw over.
Speaker 2: I like, wh your brain was going here. But I like what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I think this goes back in some regards to the Greeks, because the Greeks knew about North America in the first place. And here's my receipt for these people out there saying that the Templars didn't sell did not sell the same, Lawrence River, here's the receipt. Okay. Plutarch seventy a d. Priest at the Temple of Apollo Delphi, so Mike calhim and occultist, I would according to his writings. They knew about the Saint Lawrence River, and they knew that they could sail down to it and get to the great lace about the region in general. They knew that there was a western continent of great size. And they even said. The word they used was it's blessed. They said, it's blessed. Right, So.
Speaker 2: Now I do I think you're spot on, dude, man, One of the I would say in response.
Speaker 1: To that, And it's the same word that I'm sorry, it's the same word. That word blessed is the blessed isles. It's the same word Nostrodamus would use later when he talked about America. Go ahead, j.
Speaker 2: Jason here, No, I know all you're saying is great stuff there, Tim, I like your brain holds that, because the only thing I would say on top of that is, and maybe look at from a different perspective, maybe America came first. Maybe this is the re establishment of those same enterprises, of the same vast body of knowledge that we see exemplified with these chapels and the Cimanics with their vast understanding of astronomy. Right, and because what you have to have to navigate the seas and survey these man. So it was this man right here. You'll see in the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: It was a re establishment. J J. I agree with that. And when you say one more thing, man, I promise i'llways stop here. But I think this is how you get books like sir Francis Bacon's New Atlantis. He was a templar. He was passing along the info that the templars bleed came from Atlantis and would be used to re establish a new empire in this western hemisphere. Right, thus he calls it the New Atlantis. I think that the Atlantis part was a templar thing in general, and this is what America represented to them. Honestly, that's I.
Speaker 2: Don't disagree, dude. There's a lot of avenue to support.
Speaker 1: And who was Francis Bacon right, Well, I know he was in Royal court with John d He may have been Shakespeare. So you see how some of these guys who represent some of these orders, You see how big of an influence they have over the time and history in general. There was major, major influence coming out of these represented orders. So and John Dy himself starts the British Empire, helped start the British Empire. That's how big these guys were, how important they were.
Speaker 2: Let's ruminate on that question. You asked for a second. Who is Francis Bacon? So we see this early onset and yeah, you're right, he's of the Templar heritage. We see this early onset. He's responsible for a lot of this, you know, Nova Scotian settlements right or New Scotland, right. So he's an associate of King James of the you know, the Bible fame, right, and he's you know again they're at war with the Vatican. King James is those are the Jacobites. Remember I was just saying, these are the folks of the Templar heritage. That then go on because King James has got that Mary, Queen of Scott's heritage, right, So we see them going on through and becoming the society of Cincinnati. And for example, just relative to Clan Vance. So the man who would be the ambassador for King James and knew Francis Bacon as well, a man by the name of Sir Patrick Vans of barn Bark, Clan Vance of barn Bark. That's you know, on paper, that's my paternal ancestor there, I would argue otherwise, but nonetheless, because Abner Vance is in unlikely probability the son of George and Martha Washington. But nonetheless, if you go back to Clan Vance there, Patrick Vance would have been his third great grandfather, Abner's, and he was the man who broke of the marriage between again another templar royal family, and bloodlines up there with Queen Anne of Norway or Queen Margaret, for which one I think was Queen Anne. And then he tried to initially set it up with a sister, but she said no, and then he got the thirteen year old to go Mary the King. So I don't know how these things go down, but nonetheless we see this epicenter of activity. We see Clan Vance ing in those Jacobite Wars. In fact, two Clan Van's ancestors of mine would die in this Jacobite wars. Before we're coming to America and starting being all around the society of Cincinnati and involved in it. Right, So again we get Joseph Vance, who brings us the first free city in America in Washington, PA. We see his son moving that first, his son Joseph Vance Junior, is the man who moves that capital from Chili Coality to Columbus. In the mount Ritual, we see Dave Advance. That would be Joseph Vance's seniors first cousin. We see Dave ad Vance. He's the captain Society Cincinnati Chapter out of North Carolina. He's the guy who's a delegate to start the state of North Carolina in seventeen eighty nine, his grandson. Just to show the lineage here, right, So we have the initial officers, his grandsons Zebulon Vance General Confederate Army, Civil War, two time governor of North Carolina, and US sender from North Carolina. So we see how these things go on back to the era of Francis bacon On to the New World, which he was a major figure.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I would just add to that and say, yeah, I think that these guys represented this order. In fact, I should just for the sake of this conversation, maybe I'll just call it the order. Right, I'm referring to the order that the Templars branched off of, and probably the Freemasons. It probably just goes back to older orders we talked about that. I think Francis began was a representative of the Order, and one hundred and fifty years after him, men from the Order start the country. Ben Franklin, Lafayette, Thomas Jefferson, Washington Bacon never came to America, but you could see his influence living on through these guys. They acted as they acted out the long standing blueprints of this Order. In my opinion, right, and let's not forget Lafayette, Washington, Jefferson were in correspondence with I would call them occultist handlers, guys like Franz Mesmer during the creation of this country. They were, you know, talk, hey, we're exchanging letters with guys like Mesmer. I would say that those are sort of like they're occult handlers during this process. Right, there does appear to be a hidden faction with some of these guys, like like the dark figure who is said to accompany Christipher Glumpus on that voyage.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a good that's a good point. It's a saying characteristic to focus on as well, Tim because when I think that there's a religious aspect, all this not just the liberty, covers a lot of things rights, property, and religion. So we see all of these families and blood lines over time being put down by the Vatican for not subscribing to the Vatican's religion or you know, the one, the approved religion. Before that with mythris or whatever, the Romans were pushing the state religion. So we see all these over time, we see all of these occultic or pagans or whatever you want to call these families or this other, these other religions, if you will. Again, I'm not a cultist, but formerly a ceremonial magicianation alien cargo cultist I guess from the Mormons.
Speaker 1: But love it mythrus man. That goes back to the goddess worship too, we talked about.
Speaker 2: But there you go. That's what I'm saying. So that's what we see. We see, we see the paternal you know, uh, you have to you know again, the patriarchal religions of the Vatican in Rome fighting against the Venus worship, right, the goddess worship. And again we see it looking on the top of the capital. Like I said, we see that same figure to the Statue of Freedom. Right, it's against that's what Venus is, that's the goddess worship. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that the Church rebranded it. I don't think they could stomp it all out, so they had to integrate and rebrand it. And like I would argue that, uh, the bigger in the bigger goddess of the time back in the in the Middle East thousands of years BC was was this Ishtar and non a character. And I think over time this Mithra, this called of Mithra, formed out of what was Ishtar cult stuff. And then there's evidence to suggest that over time Mithra was kind of molded by the Catholic Church into the what do they call her, the Queen of Heaven and then they started calling her Mary. And it's like, so today what you see there's all kinds of ish symbolic stuff with Mary the Queen of Heaven that that was once Ishtar's stuff.
Speaker 2: Like the weird fish had that the Pope wears right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So I'm with you, man, I think that they couldn't stop it all out, so they had to adopt it and then and then rename it and they're calling it Mary.
Speaker 2: Now, No, that's exactly what goes on. You can find out in some of the old Christian uh you know.
Speaker 1: And I apologize to the Catholics out there I'm not trying to I'm not trying to start fires with you guys.
Speaker 2: I just yeah, I don't try to attack the Catholics. I just attacked the Vatican and their activities. But you know, I like cloaked deddlers of room. But you look at some of those initial Christian churches in room and they're build a top mithra churches because you're saying exactly what you're saying right their exhibits. They're trying to, you know, subvert cultures by then taking in some of their religious practices and saying no, no, no, no, no, you worship the Caesar. Now you all got it wrong. In fact, we're going to incorporate some of your else practices, but that's now still the Caesar. So we see those things again. That is what we're seeing, is this culmination of all these bloodlines and activities over time. But I think a lot of that stuff was here first. And I like where you're at with the star stuff. If you can put that for one second, shirt and well, I just want to take a quick intermission.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, does crack cocaine make you act any differently?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Is it shafer than alcohol? Probably people think of crack as being dirty. It's the exact opposite.
Speaker 3: Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
Speaker 6: There's the only difference between crack cocaine and cocaine is studying by aricarbonate and water and heat. Literally, that's it.
Speaker 1: And those things are pretty much free.
Speaker 2: If you go to like a science store.
Speaker 6: This is free. You can go to your neighborhood convenience store and just get anyway. I don't want to tell people how to make how to make crack cocaine, but it literally is a manage jar cocaine and baking soda.
Speaker 3: Coka is a hell of a drug, hug.
Speaker 6: When you make crack, what you're doing is you're burning off all the impurities so that they're combined with the studying by carbonate, which makes it smokable.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 6: You know, all of these actors and you know people in the past that talked about they had a problem with cocaine and freebasing they were smoking crack.
Speaker 3: Cokay is a hell of a drug, hug.
Speaker 6: Anyway, my point about it, that your point about it, which I think is true, is that there's a thing about crack.
Speaker 3: Cokay is a hell of a drug hug.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, sir, and welcome back to the new Rome. Here the city of Seven Hills, the city of Cincinnati. So when we're talking about the ancient lineage of these matters, again, these things are passed down. It's not like they invented these things. I often think this might actually be the original Rome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've found that. I've come across that as well. It seems as if Washington and I'm blanking on his name, one of the other one of his other guys, they seem to be attracted to the to Cincinnati, to the location because of the Seven Hills.
Speaker 2: Absolutely with the first person, the first man we know that's not French into the area that we now know is Cincinnati, was in fact George Washington, Yes, surveying the mounds. Yes, that's speaking of that Badger Man I was talking about earlier. There's a park one of those Seven Hills, right, one of them is called Alms Park, and it's home to a cryptid known as badger Man, a giant badger, human badger creature. And again that's a specific site in a mound site that George Washington himself serve it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, it's almost is if they have bigger plans for Cincinnati than what ended up becoming of it.
Speaker 2: Dude, you are more correct than you think, sir, because and again to Margaret Walter's statement, here, Marie Mont named after you know, King Louis and Marie Antoinette, the folks who sanctioned the French chapter of the Society of Cincinnati. And while we have Saint Louis and Marietta, Ohio, and you know Louisville, Kentucky. But Marie Mont was actual the first planned community, and it's built on top of mounds in the eastern side of Cincinnati. It's a small little municipality, and it was done so the woman who built it and established the trust in which it exists today and protects those mounds today in that trust is it Her father was an hereditary member of the Society the Cincinnati out of Rhode Island, and she actually named Marie Mont after the family's estate in Rhode Island, which was named after Marie Antoinette.
Speaker 1: Mm okay, okay, because I was thinking mary like Maryland, like Maryland.
Speaker 2: Right well, now we're talking, we're talking apples and oranges, sirs. So Maryland was actually the only Vatican colony in America, and in fact that we see that name is going back to that same mirror you're talking about. And I actually argue that the White House George Washington may have established Washington d c. July sixteen, seventeen ninety via the Residency Act. However he never once you know, ruled in any fashion, former fashion and executive function of this country from the District of Columbia. Right, he was in New York City, Philadelphia, Mount Vernon. Now, when the White House is finally constructed under starting, you know, they're under John Adams. You know, he's a shifty son of an anti society Cincinnati guy and a British loyalist. If you asked me, he's a major figure in that anti liberty faction. Well, you know, we call it the White House, but the patron saint of Maryland was Andrew White, the Jesuit priest. And I do believe there is a connection to some of the some of that nomenclature, not you know, least of which that's obviously a white House, but nonetheless right, because you got to remember, even after they built that in the British and the Vatican came and burnt that down two presidents later during Madison, right, yeah, four Jesuit, I'm a Madison the altar. It says a lot when the author of our US Constitution has to flee, flee d C as the president, right, he's a member of the society, he's an author of the US Constitution. He's fleeing d C because they burnt that down.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, h Yeah. The Jesuits play a pretty big role in some of this. I mean, they were over here.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I've got an account in this book here about the guy who found a Tucson eras on. He was a Jesuit priest. And the reason why I like this account is because he was taken out into the landscape not far from where they found a Tucson, and he was taken out by a god, a Native American, and he was shown up in these these clip faces. There were precision cut caves that once you got in there, it's you realize you were standing in a tomb. And he documents that there were giants in there with all kinds of weird artifacts and stuff like that. That's what I like, you know, I just think it's this was in eighteen. It was so this the article was published in eighteen ninety one. So it but I think it may have been it may have taken these.
Speaker 2: Are the two so artifacts.
Speaker 1: No, No, he didn't take these artifacts, and they didn't they didn't preserve them. He just seeing them in there. Now, it could have been later somebody went back in there and found them. But anyway, it's a Jesuit priest.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying there was a lot of Oh, you're right, due there was a lot of paper or media papers or publications around at eighteen ninety's talking about those tuson Led artifacts. I don't remember the exact connections. I'm fami basicly fam what you're describing. But around that same time as when is when? So the founding, I'm you know, my fourth great grandmother would be James Madison's first cousin. My fifth great grandfather wud be Colonel John Madison, James Madison's uncle. Uh So you know, I got a you know, I was very much raised not again, I got a lot of founding, you know, a mayor and my family tree, and I was very much raised to respect these matters and I do still today. There's a difference between the criminal factions and natures of which our governments run the day and what it was initially meant and designed to do so with matters such as the US Constitution, which no one can fall today, by the way. And nonetheless, we see that some of these things going on, you know, you know, as we look back in the in this history and try and try to unpack what the what the hell's really going on around here, right, you know, we see again the matters concerning uh, you know, the lack of liberty and in those in those uh who want to impede upon such like the crown, you know, not crayon, but British crown and Vatican crown. So the founding fathers had it right, those crazy hippie proto hippie bastards in Pennsylvania, the Quakers, they were a little bit misguided if you asked me, because the only two colonies that would permit they would permit the Vatican in in America was Maryland and Pennsylvania. Now Maryland again was a Vatican colony. They stole it from the British in sixteen circus sixteen fifty and they gave it to Lord Baltimore. That's where we get Baltimore, you know, again that was the Vatican.
Speaker 1: Take every Pennsylvania. We're just trying to uphold, I think, an idea which was freedom of religion across the boards.
Speaker 2: Certainly saying again, I don't disagree with that to a certain extent, that is correct. But if you know the one of those religions is evil and the reason why there's centuries long battles with your blood lines in which to establish librities and freedoms that they keep infringing upon, I have to ask, what the hell are those Quakers doing?
Speaker 1: Well? You know, uh, Thomas Kelpius Joha, excuse me, Johannis Kelpius who came over I think it was the late fifteen hundreds, he came to Pennsylvania. He was he was attracted to the the religious freedom laws there at the time. Apparently Pennsylvania was one of the most loose places as far as really like they were welcoming to everybody. You know.
Speaker 2: That's why I call them the proto hippie sir, Yes, Giannis Kelpius, this is that proto ancient allan cargo called Resecruction order just outside of Philadelphia, I think circus sixteen ninety.
Speaker 1: That is that, to Kelpius, the resicution order you speak of.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Yeah, that's the that's the that's our first ancient alien cargo cult in America.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, Yeah, I figured that's what you're talking. Did you look into the cave and all that that they had.
Speaker 2: I've been there, sir.
Speaker 1: Nice. Nice.
Speaker 2: Now we see it nearby, not too far from there. We see that that other Rosicrucian uh situation. So again we see a lot of these geographical regions, like you were saying about that Hunter Mountain, which don't be reading a lot. I away was always enjoy these conversations then, because I you know, I leave as much as I know about ancient American history and whatnot. I leave here learning a lot more. I did not know that tale of that, but it makes a lot of sense concerning the matters what the know knowns that I do know. You know, these matters of an ancient history and ancient knowledge of an ancient site right within these places.
Speaker 1: And remind me later, j J, if you'd like, I'll go back and I'll find that guy's name. I think he's that. I think it's the guy you talked about. It's one of Scott Walter's temple. Our buddies, and you seem to know who they were.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I've communicated with these folks in the past.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, like.
Speaker 2: I said, Walter, Walter is a member of Clan Vance.
Speaker 1: It's a wild story for me and for my research in particular because I think that they may have actually got their hands on one of the missing books of the Bible, or let me reword that one of the missing extra canonical books of the Bible. There's a book. I'm not going to go into it, but there's a book that's mentioned mentioned in scripture. I think it's mentioned in numbers, and as far as history is concerned and as far as Bible scars are concerned, it's lost to history. I think that these guys have to have that book. I think it was uh was held and maintained by the Templars, and Scott Walter knows about it. And that's why I'm interested in it because I want to there's some stuff from that book I really want to know about. But anyways, I know that well.
Speaker 2: Again, I like your brains, that sir, because what you're saying here makes a lot of sense. So we see that where we started this conversational circles back. They're here meant with Augustus Laplangen here. So Laplannging comes from these same French society roots and templar roots. He comes over to America to aid in a bet. And I just I'm being hyperbolic and facetious. There comes over rotaining to bet the matters of the Society of Cincinnati and their mound ventures with the creation of the Smithsonian and the Squire and Davis Mound Survey of eighteen forty eight, and that was started courtesy of you mentioned before. The Peabody Museum, Well, the fella. The reason why there's seventy mound artifacts at the Harvard's Peabody Museum is due to Rufus Putnam. I think it's I think it's Rufus. If it's not Rufus, that's his forefather's name, because he's a hereditary descendant of the Rhode Island Rhode Island or Massachusetts. Now I'm getting confused. He's a society guy. He works along with US senator from Mississippi, Mississippi as they call it down there, Jefferson Davis, the other first president in America. He was then the US Center. They create the Smithsonian. Their first order business is the Squire and Davis Survey, and this fella comes over to help him ount. When he's done with that, he goes to live with the Mayan civilizations and whatnot, and he goes to study these things. He's very much credited. He discovered a lot of sites that he's not credited for, you know, you just look at his works and journals and discover he discovered those sites. And he also came to a conclusion that there was an ancient civilization, you know, predating Egypt, going all the way up from Mexico to the Grand Canyon, and those folks were the original folks before Egypt, and they went over to Egypt afterwards. So we see a lot of this very ancient history here in America. And let me see the society all around.
Speaker 1: It was this guy Templar.
Speaker 2: Do you know he was I think he was a raditary member of the French Chapter, and he came over here to work with the American Chapter. Because so the French Chapter got thrown out in seventeen ninety four, right during the French Revolution. So they started the French Revolution, but then they also got their heads lopped off. You know and whatnot. You know, like King Louis, Marie Antoinette, you know DuPont, you know the DuPont family. I du Pont, he would be a lieutenant kind of trying to help King Louis and Marie escape. He almost got his head lopped off. He came to America like the rest of them. So we see all of them flooding, well not the rest of Some of them went to like you know, the United Kingdom, like Lapongin's family, they went over I think, to Wales. But nonetheless we see them leave France and they were not there banned from France. The society wasn't until nineteen twenty five. So their center of operations is actually New Orleans, and we see a lot of that even today. So when we look at also when we look at these ancient matters and how they affect these secret societies, you have to understand the opposing factions are always trying to subvert the other side.
Speaker 1: Today, go ahead, but you have to you have to ask yourself to did they know about these sides?
Speaker 4: Like like so the Scott Walter story I was talking about with this Hunter mountain and stuff, they knew where.
Speaker 1: To look because it's it was in their records. It was hidden in records that nobody else had access to. So did Laponga know where to look? Is what I'm saying. It's like he yeah, So he's accredited with finding Mayan civilizations. And then if you look at roseland Chapel and you see that there's Mayan pyramids up in the corner in there, it seems like the Templars knew about the Mayans. So was Lapanngit making discoveries because he knew where to look?
Speaker 2: Dude, I'll give you two examples. So there's evidence of Templar civilizations in Goa, India. Look at that one up relative to Roslin Chapel. It's literally a world apart. And it's and it's also by no coincidence, my coincidence there's so it's by no coincidence that we have expert swordsmen who are experts in riding horses and assaulting folks on horses in the thirteenth century in northern what is now northern Japan. The I knew people that became the samurai, right, this is their red hair, blue eyed, red beard heritage comes from. I would argue the Templar because we see. So we see across the entire vast areas of Asia and Europe, on both wings of the two continents, we have fellas who ride horses assault folks with expertise, are excellent swordsmen, and they all have ginger traits. So this is not a coincidence. So these folks do know where they're going. This is a These are ancient battles. And speaking of maps, Lewis and Clark learned a lot from this guy, our Swiss founding father, Albert Gallaton, who was not George, was not a fan. But yeah, this guy was very much mapping a lot of these mounds and stuff in sights. And then where did he get that information from?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: How did he pass it down to society, the Cincinnati folks, Lewis and Clark, you know, because he got someone too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Lewis and Clark. Man. I think we've probably talked about this before. I mean, I think that those guys knew some things, and I think that they were looking for some of this stuff too. They may have actually been looking.
Speaker 2: For that was their primary mission, sir. That's that we're sold about the matter. Because here's another thing. We had another guy, Lieutenant Zebulon Pike making a corollary mission just north of them. So this was the society's intent. Yeah, the map findy sites.
Speaker 1: Lewis is writing in code to Jefferson so that nobody else could read it. Why are they writing in code? And he was murdered, right, he was murdered, And he was murdered in a place hot with ancient history that he was murdered, even Franklin, right outside of the Nashville and that's where some of the biggest giants I've ever heard about pulled out of the ground in Franklin.
Speaker 2: And his notes and journals have never have never been publicly found or discovered allegedly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and allegedly he was supposed to publish them right before he was killed.
Speaker 2: And look what he was doing you the time. So this is the time when we're trying to get the templar land back. It's all about and Lane and liberty, the Louisiana purchase. J J.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to say. I think that Lewis and Clark may have actually been going out and looking for some of the hidden templar vaults.
Speaker 2: Yep, rights, no, yep, you're right that was one of their primary tasks, and one of those tasks was the located I think the Kensington Runstone and the runstone found in eighteen ninety two buried under tree and just outside of Kensington, Minnesota, on a mound, buried in a mound. It says so on the rock and inscription in this rise of land right, that's what it's inscribed on the rock, triple dated as it was to in medieval times, in which to bury a land claim where all the water where you bury the land claim at the mouth of a waterway and all the land that's touched by that waterway is yours. We got all that land from the Kensington Rootstone land claim from thirteen sixty two front and the Louisiana purchase. Napoleon French chapter does secret dealings with Knights Templar descendants from Spain to get to get that property and then does a secret dealing with Jefferson, Albert Gallatin who was the Treasurer at the time, and Alexander Hampton, both both society guys, Gallatin and Jefferson, and al Lexander Hamilton's brother in law who has just left the British Parliament. He was a British citizen and an original member of the New York Chapter. We see all these society guys going in secret dealings and machinations to get America back the templar land.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm hmm, Yeah, there's there seems to.
Speaker 2: Be here we are with a Bill Kolby ball washer. This is this person always says it's a host and here's the deal. It doesn't matter the evidence, right, it doesn't matter the evidence. For example, in nineteen oh two, Newton Winchell, the first geologist of the state of Minnesota, conducted a series of tests and examinations on the stone, of which folks can read about his reports and conclusions.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 2: I don't know our R the AI ball washer for Bill Colby from c I can read. But what about the.
Speaker 1: Dot R what about the dotted ring.
Speaker 2: About Well that that was a discovery by That was a discovered by Scott Walter who took it a bit further. So you have two independent studies nearly one hundred years apart, regarding geologically different geological evidences, exhibits of evidence on this stone that that would indicate it is in fact a genuine stone unless some you know, for Walter, for example, he discovers, you know, these the hooked decks and the the dotted ours that were only to go back to the island of Gothland, and the only people in that era in Gothland in Sweden modern day Denmark Sweden regions, there were the Cistercian monks that could that could be the ones who inscribed that, and well and behold that's who we created the Night's Templar. But our de Clairvo you were talking about before, he was a Cistercian monk.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know, uh, I'm just gonna get weird for a second here. I mean, like, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, that's what we're here to do, sir. It's Fridays. You know, I appreciate you joining me here to get a little GCD and yeah, brother folks, Well.
Speaker 1: I like what I like where we're heading with this man. There seems to be like a hidden faction. And you know, like I mentioned, I think earlier that there was a dark figure with Columbus. There's these if you go and you look and you kind of read between the lines, if you know what you're looking for, you I think you're gonna find these sort of count Saint Germain figures. Uh, these ascended master types that are associated with some of our our founding fathers. And you know the guy who designed the flag, right, he gave speeches to Washington and the boys, and he was, you know, talking about astrology and destiny and all this metaphysical stuff and they just called him simply the Professor. We don't know who that guy was, but knowledgeable he was.
Speaker 2: He was president in Philadelphia. Was he not at Liberty Hall?
Speaker 1: I think so, yeah, he's he's just shadowy figure who was very knowledgeable. It reminds me of Count Saint Germaine man, like just mythologically charged type of a personality. But like then you've got the guy who what I got?
Speaker 2: And what if he just wandered in there though, dude, right, Like what if he just happened to wander in there and just say some people like, wow, that's what prophetic? Dude?
Speaker 1: Well I think it was. I think well maybe he did originally and they said, we like this guy, You're going to stick around, but there's more evidence of the Professor being around eight.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just messing around, just like I like to tell around with ideas like that, you know, and again, these things do happen. For example, totally off topic, but I know a lot of folks in the interwebs here on the chat will appreciate the relative comparison. Some idiot walked into the you know, the Moscow, Idaho crime scene in the Idaho four back on the November thirteenth, twenty twenty two. They had a claiming it was a field training officer, you know, a rookie trainee on the police force there in Moscow. Let in some dude wearing an ATF hat and an ATF code. It turns out to just never be part of the ATF at all, but just wandered into a crimes and active crime scene, you know, pretend to be there. That's what I'm saying. Like, what if just some dude wanders into you know, Philadelphia Liberty Hall and just like starts listening up and just starts dropping a couple of statements and like and then just pops out, like, man, who was that guy? We'll never know?
Speaker 1: I listen, man, I used to work for the long, long time ago Galaxy far Away. I work or Time Warner Cable, and I had to Oh.
Speaker 2: So does Alex Jones. So does Alex Jones slashcal Hicks.
Speaker 3: Hold.
Speaker 1: I was wearing. You know, I had a ladder I had, I had a work truck, I had a ladder rack, and I had a couple of ladders up there. And basically, instead of just taking it off and put it back on all day, I just wore my tool belt, but this big old school tool belt on me at all times. And I even had a vest that I could wear, you know, in case I'm doing work off the highways, so so it reflect the vest. And this is what I found. They had me going all over the place right for this job. I was in small towns and big cities. I was everywhere across the whole, almost across all of North Carolina except for the coast. And what I found was when I'm wearing that tool belt and I'm wearing that vest, I can walk in anywhere I want, and nobody had questions what I'm doing there. I think I'm They think they just think I'm there to fix something.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, for sure, no one's good day back of a bank on dude. I used tell folks all the time, if you don't accesuspect, no one's gonna think your suspect because I learned that as a as a young patrolman NCA. They were sergeant in the Air Force Military Police. He was walking on I want to know I was gonna say anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, And but you know, I do like to play with this idea of the hidden faction though, and like maybe guys that were cult handlers there for a purpose. And I'm thinking about the story about you know, right before these guys signed to that glaration of independence, they were very hesitant to do so because they knew once they put their name on that paper and if things didn't go the way they wanted, they could be killed. They could be killed for treason. But as the story goes, they were in the heat of the moment, holding back from signing and still trying to figure out if they're going to sign it, and somebody up in the balcony yells out something like, uh, God has given them Erica to be free, and it got all these guys on their feet, and they went up and they signed a decoration of Independence. And as the story.
Speaker 2: Goes, the bomb of that tale, I like the tale.
Speaker 1: They turned around to see who it was and there was nobody there, and they had the doors locked so it's like, how did the person get in? Who was it? It's almost like a paranormal element to some of this, right, like.
Speaker 2: The pries, Right. I mean, I like to tell you know it is You're right, it is a very spookyk I elm and not spooky like an intelligence or an intelligence agency sense. But you know, I like the story, but I almost wanted to say it's more of a parable. Right. These folks are all about their They're all cultists, right, They're all cults, you know. For example, we you know things like the jfk assassination, the King Kill a thirty three story. Right, it doesn't matter if he died or not, Right, I don't. There's a lot to be questioned about the whole subject, right, whether or not he was actually murdered, It doesn't matter, though. It's the effect on the public mindset, right, the consciousness of the world, right or America for that matter. And a parable like this is I think it serves in the same per purpose of this kind of ritualistic what's the word I'm looking for? They have a the occult, just have a word for psychodrama, These ritual psycho dramas like King Kill thirty three to have an impact on society by conveying these concepts, these ritual and occult concepts through real world events that are ma you know, the Maschin nations of which they're responsible for. But it doesn't matter if it actually he gets murdered, not. It's the idea of the psychodrama perpetrated and the parable that you know, kind of you know, kind of a modern day parable American parable you're describing there in Philadelphia at the signing of the US Constitution serves the same purpose. Again, I like the story maybe he'd existed, but I also like in the aspect it doesn't matter, right because again it speaks to this occult, esoteric nature of these individuals. And when you say that George Washington had a handler, well he absolutely did. This was a cult handler, ris Huh. If you want to get speaking of Fridays, you want to get real weird. He saved George Washington's life on surveying adventures on Mounds, you know what I mean, and his teenage, late teenage years when he met the Vance's. So George meets Clan Vance when he turns seventeen and moves out to Frederick. What is now Winchester, Virginia, which is where George Spence is the early part of his adult life there where he builds Fort Loudon, finds two seven foot giant skeletons in a mound that he built Fort loudon On for the British Army. But it's during that time where you know, again Guests is his handler. So you want to get weird. There's a dude who inserted himself into my life a number of years back, retired naval Navy guy, you know, I would say more like CIA guy. But he is the third great grandson of Christopher Gist and told me that the time from the moment he met me and insert himself in my life. And I didn't realize what it meant until many years later, but I do think these things continue. These things continue. So Christopher Gist was his handler, and I just happened to have Christopher Gist's third great grandson doing some weird trying to do weird hang with my life against Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Was this was this before you had a podcast? Was it? What do you think he was trying to motivate you to do?
Speaker 2: Perhaps this control man's you know, whatever's going on these weird bloodlines and structures they have. They have a way of dealing with folks, and they have a way of dealing with dissent with the folks who dissent. You know what I mean, Here you go, you don't want to subscribe to whatever tyrannical nonsense they want from the perpetrate. But I do think that man was trying to control my life for many years, like Christopher Gets did. I would again not my occult handler in the same respect, but Christopher Gets is known and to be a mentor in the occult fashion as well. There for for for Washington.
Speaker 1: M hmm, yeah, man, yeah, I mean there's there is some spooky stuff too. To the origins of America, man, I mean, no stra Domus, I think I mentioned him. I think he was one of these guys who was in this order, right. And and again going back to this this concept that everything branched off from an older order, right, like we talked about the Rosicrucians Mendego and Johannes Kelpius, I do think the Rosicrucians again branched off of this other order. And I think Nora Damus was a part of this. And I think that. It's very interesting when you see how he spoke and talked about, you know, the world to come in general, and the coming of this powerful nation that we call America. Like I said, he called it the blessed isles of the West. He used the word blessed like the Greeks back in Plutarch's they did. He also called it hissparities. He called it America on occasion, and he also this is the spooky one. Maybe you will have an answer for this. Damus also referred to this land as the land which keeps the Thursdays, which seems to be I'm pretty sure as a reference to Thanksgiving. But here's the thing, Nora Damus died in fifteen sixty six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes no sense. I was about to say, it makes it as no context of Thanksgiving, right right? All right?
Speaker 1: So, and the Pilgrims landed. I think the date that they tell us is sixteen twenty. So how did he know about Thanksgiving? Was was it already being practiced by people over here or was this one of these spooks profit moments?
Speaker 2: So you're saying he called it the land of Thursdays? Yes, well, what's interesting you say that? I don't know about the practice of any sort of you know, fall or harvest fest kind of you know, ceremonial, ritualistic religion there. But we do have evidence suggesting that the Vatican was over here collecting taxes from Vinland, you know, the ancestors of the Templars and the Normans, the Vikings, the same area we see lawnsaw Meadows, Newfoundland, Newfoundland. I'm sorry, whatever they want to call it up there. You know, a boot up there in Canada and Nova Scotia with their ancestors in the area called Fland, Vinland would be the same geographical areas. We're just sold none of this exists on pay no attention to the actual facts. But we do see have evidence, at least the Vatican seem to have evidence supporting that they were over here collecting taxes and liberty, property and freedoms. They were over collecting taxes from the Vikings, again, the ancestors to those guys who bury the land claim for the Knights, for the Kensington Rune Stane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I could see that. I mean, I just I think that these guys in this order knew, just flat out knew about this continent over here and probably knew people who were over here settling as well, you know, even far back at the Phoenicians and the Canaanites settling up and down the Mississippi River as a part of the copper trade. You know, I think what these guys, these guys knew that you could come over here and sort of if you wanted to get lost, you could. Unfortunately for these Normans, they still maintained ties with the Vatican, but I don't think they necessarily had to, because I think that was part of the sweet deal of coming over here. It's like you could pick a tributary and go get lost.
Speaker 2: Well, back to Phillip the fair and uh was it, Pope a Clement was it? And put down the templar in thirteen oh seven, and the matters of how these folks are ongoing secrets, society feuds and how things. You know, the tides change from time to time. So we do see this again going way older than we want to even imagine, even Vikings or again, these mounds here, so let me just use this as an example to make my point here. But so these mounds here, this is this is the city of Cincinnati, right, These are mound sites that were mapped. There's other maps that have other mounds. These are not the all inclusive mounds in the city of downtown Cincinnati. But this area right here, this little you know, elliptical circle area, is actually three mounds, right. They're not depicting on this map. And I apologize for not having the actual map that has the three mounds in it. But this area is known as Washington Park today. It's actually it's actually the tomb of about sixty unknown soldiers from the Revolutionary War are buried there on a mound site where there's three mounds that were in the alignment of a Ryan's belt. So when we say how old, like the great pyramids of Geesus, So when we say how old these things are and how long this feud has been for liberties, freedoms and property here and I do say property because George Washington he lost property that he owned his uh you know, the deeds to which went the way of Houdinian poof in the seventeen sixties and more in the seventeen nineties when he was president. So it is that is very much an issue about all of these matters. And again it's very ancient, and these matters of were the alignment of these three mounds what is known today's Washington Park, which is a you know, a tomb of the unknowned soldiers for the Revolutionary War. Was that older than the ones ever there in Gezus certainly seems to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that's that's the thing with these alignments, man, that's I think it's I think that Vanderbilt knew exactly what he was doing making that alignment with with clear Patcher's needle, and this old star Ford. Man that that star Ford might go back, who knows how long. Man, there's parts of it. I've seen parts of that star War on maps that don't even exist today. They seem to have had a little moat or a little drawbridge out to an island, and maybe they had a castle out there or something that's not even there anymore, off the tip of Manhattan. But I think what would happen here is for some of these ancient people. You know, we discussed the Saint Lawrence River. I do think they were coming in through that, But I also think they were coming up through the Gulf and going into the Mississippi. If you think about it, get on the Mississippi, you go up through a place called Memphis, right, Egyptian name. Right. Then you know, you get to a place called Cairo, right, another Egyptian name. I was right at the split of the Mississippi and the Ohio. If you take if you jump on the Ohio, you've got Allensville. You've got a place called Joppa. Joppa is an ancient port city in Israel. That's an interesting name for a place over here. And then you get up.
Speaker 2: Into don't read about Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, we'll get there. Then you get to Evansville, which was an ancient city called the carling It angel angels, a crazy looking or crazy deep divevans.
Speaker 2: Basically all that stuff down there in the region. Well, that Avansville region is all named after old old Egyptians, so there's a lot of evidence suggests that has a lot of ancient history there too. But yeah, we go, we go eastbound, we get all the way over to Philadelphia, which is another ancient Egyptian These are mound cities. Philadelphia's a mound city, Evansville's a mountain city, Cairo, Pittsburgh, and Saint Louis. You know you named another one there beforehand. Mount city, Uh, Cairo Moundsville, Joppa. Well, that's obviously Mountsville right right, Memphis, home of George Washington's favorite mound and Charles Manson's favorite mound, the Grave Creek Mound where they found on one of those ancient stones that are depicting these ancient languages. You're talking about that one specifically Phoenician, more some other ones in Ohio that we're not Phoenician. But what we do see the similarity between these stones that are found these mounds and the inscriptions they're in. These are all seafaring people. So again the Templar, the Templars, the Normans, the Vikings, et cetera, learned how to navigate, do advanced mathematics, advanced astronomy, and in order to which to read a map, shoot an asmuth, navigate and survey things like these these sights of these mounds.
Speaker 1: And again it's a which is why there's an alignment with Newport Tower, Moundsville and Cohokia.
Speaker 2: And the Kensington Runstone and the Kensington Runstone from Newport, yep. New are correct sir, That is why so we that is that is part of this esoteric knowledge basis. It is passed down through these Badlands. So all of the Vance boys. When George Washington moved out to Winchester, Virginia, he met he he was a surveyor. He just went to William and Mary College there in Frederick, Virginia, got assigned as the surveyor out there in the new Frontier of Virginia by his uh brother Lauren, Washington's father in law, the governor of Virginia, and Fairfax, which plays in the George's beef with the again the British factions later because Lord Fairfax's daughter refused to give George Mount Vernon despite it being left to him in the will of his brother when he died. So there's a lot of Again these disputes happened very early on around land again with Washington. But when Washington goes out there meets Clan Vance, all of them are surveyors. I've yet to understand where they learned how to survey, other than saying that that was one of these essotary bodies of knowledge that were passed down within the family. Because you didn't go to a school, and we'll use you were taught within the home, and within their homes, they had an ancient history of reading maps, drawing maps, navigating things and reading stars. And I think it is something that's embedded within these bloodlines as well, because if it's a vans Or of Washington, I don't know. What I like to tell you is I've never lost in a land navigation situation within you know, military training or whatever like from the moment or boy scouts, I mean whenever. I just I don't need a compass. You just hand me a map and I'm getting you places, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Actually, I was going to ask you something. Do you have anything on this Taunton Joseph Gilbert Tauton. He was a or Smithsonian guy. He was also the co founder of the National Academy of Sciences. He was in the American Theosophical Society. He was in the Army Corps of Engineers as well.
Speaker 2: There so his name doesn't sound from mayor at the top of my head, how are you spelling this?
Speaker 1: Tauton? Is Joseph Tauton t O T.
Speaker 2: T E n okay, yep, yep.
Speaker 1: So they say that he's the guy who built this Castle Clinton at the tip of Manhattan. Now that's bogus, honestly, because it was already there. Uh, they said Joseph Tatton built it in eighteen oh eight. And keep in mind they're saying it's it's we weren't at Warren in eighteen o eight. We weren't any engaged in any kind of struggle. There's no reason for him to build it there. What he did was he built what they call Castle Clinton today on top of a star Ford. Thus, and I don't know if this was the reason or not, but they basically threw away all the prior history to the place. Because I have it on maps from the sixteen hundreds it was a Ford.
Speaker 2: So well, I mean, this would be a guy whould have a lot of information right at the time. He's an engineer, he's responsible a lot of these things. He probably learned these things right. So I'm going to see what his father, who is his daddy, and which does his daddy do? But we can see that his daddy's uncle, mos mom's brother was a member of the Society of Cincinnati, an original member here at Major Jared Mansfield. He was the Surveyor General for the Northwest Territory again Bactice General Arthur Sinclair. So General Arthur Sinclair was the executive of that operation and this dude here, his uncle was the surveyor. So again, this is a body of knowledge and the bloodline families that they were upon their esoteric understanding of these things. I think that's a great example. I'm not familiar with them, sir, so I appreciate that off the top of all that this is not ring familiar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there's all kinds of weird stuff. And I think your spot on what you're saying. I think he's one of these guys that they brought in and used to probably clean up the history of what was there.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, they looked. Look what I'm talking about too, is out how all these matters affect the Civil War because the society fractured beforehand. So this dude's cousin the son of that of his mom's, you know, the uncle, Major Jared Mansfield. That dude's son was then Major General Joseph Mansfield and the Civil War, just like Captain David Vance from the North Carolina Chapter of the Society and his grandson, General Zebulon Vance m the Confederate Army. So this is this is a great example from what we're already talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so so what what they it looks like they did here with with all Tatton is. Well, so if you do some digging, you find out that this fort that's called Castle Clinton today looked look different. It looked pretty wild. Actually looks like one of your your you know, your very exotic star forks, right, And if you're they said that there was, if you do some digging, you can find that there was a place there at one point called Fort Amsterdam and it was built in sixteen to twenty six. I believe that was back when New York was called New Amsterdam. But if you do some more digging, it's like, oh, well that fort was built on an older fort, right, but it's just not documented. So that's the thing with these star forks. They go back and you get a Wikipedia founded by date. But if you do digging, you find out there's an older fort that was already there that they that they don't have a date for. So it's like absolutely did how far back do these things actually go?
Speaker 2: Aeah? Right, sir? Look at look at Fort Fort Pittsburgh. It was Fort Labooth before that. Labouf is in shil lah Boof because that's a that's one of the families of the French chapter of the Boose. I'm not so shallow Boose a member. But we see the order. We see these contents even in America here, even inward from America, not on the coast on there, we see the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I want to actually I want to come back to that for that Fort Pitt. But let me show you something here. Got you coming right now? Okay, So this just so people know what I'm talking about. This is so on this map is called Fort George. And that's another thing that they left out of. If you look up Castle Clinton, I couldn't find anything on this ever being called Fort George. But yet here it is on a map called Fort George.
Speaker 2: So on on one second, So let me bring that up here for you. Boom oh okay, well here you go. Now now is it showing yep?
Speaker 1: Okay, so yeah you can see it's right down here. And uh obviously So Clinton doesn't look anything like this today. They completely either demolished this or changed its appearance significantly. And from what I can find, this was called Fort George back in the seventeen hundreds, but before that it was called Fort Amsterdam.
Speaker 2: So it sits down on Wall Street, Battery Park.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, Okay, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Know exactly where that is. I have gone by that before. I didn't really take as much notice of it as what you're pointing out today, but it's fascinating. Yeah, one day with Philip Marsteller, if I master this is a great, great comment. Yeah, there's a lot of characters we don't know about who are very interesting on a lot of things. Philip Marsteller is a good example. And another character around because you know, these matters around the funeral of George Washingtons are interesting because the man who gave the Masonic rights for George Washington at that funeral wasn't man by the name of Captain William Ricard, and he's the focus of another series I do here in Operation GCD with my associate Brad Minyard. Brad's a descendant of one of those spies from George Washington's spy network. Because again, this feud has been going on since day one, and George was not dumb to it either. He had so Brad's ancestor, Joseph Minyard work, he got recruited by Captain William Ricard, the chief recruiter for Washington. There come the wartime at the end of the war, and they were actually recard and minyards were falling around the Aaron Burr conspiracy, the Aaron Burr conspiracy the years preceding and afterwards, because again that conspiracy then goes from Tammany Hall through the eighteen through the way we basically close out the Civil War with a great compromise of eighteen seventy seven and Samuel Tilden, who was part of Tammany Hall, that's where Burr started. We see that same faction of politics and people starting the Civil war. So it's literally a pretty easy thing to draw out with his liberty and anti liberty factions. But we see a lot of that going on around these areas, around these ancient sites too, because again that these are that important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that these are cities, some of our major cities again were ancient sites. People were living there for who knows how long. I think this is a good example, Pittsburgh. Right, we'll talk about the weirdness of Fort pitt here, there's your star for it.
Speaker 2: Who knows how this is where America was started, sir. I mean George Washington gave his victory s Piech just north of the site. I know that because I gave my victory speech for the for a so used to hang One of my dudes works for Fox News has it's a guy of the Air Force. But I used to hang out out there like there's a big party area, you know. I used to go to Manhattan. It's a regular at mcsorley's Old Alehouse, one of the oldest bars in the city, I think eighteen sixty three. Great spot. Anyhow, Uh, when I played in the Fox News production staffs Fantasy Baseball two years in a row, don't they don't want me back for your three? I won both years. The second year I gave, I took everybody on a on a on a party bus. I took all the way and so the whole league on a party bus and we went to the oldest bars of Manhattan. But we ended down there giving my victory speech where George Washing gave his victory speech in Manhattan. In Manhattan, Okay, just north of this site of a couple of blocks at Francis Town.
Speaker 1: This is this is Pittsburgh, bro this Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I thought we were talking. I thought we were talking the Battery Park location.
Speaker 1: I know it looks a lot like it.
Speaker 2: It looks identical to it. It looks just like it.
Speaker 1: That's what they would do.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm convinced that Pittsburgh is an ancient city, and I think this is a model that they fought.
Speaker 2: How else city star forts from Manhattan to Pittsburgh, the Battery Park to this confluence of the rivers again, so confluence of the rivers. Major mound site right, major mound sites are the confluence.
Speaker 1: Of river mounts.
Speaker 2: We see that at Battery Park. That's where the Hudson starts.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, yes, sir. So this was this was an old blueprint for how you built fortifications and built cities. You build them all these peninsulas like Manhattan, like Pittsburgh. And if you'll see here in the sure you've got you've got your star forward at the tip and then behind it. This is a waled city. That's what This is a walled city connected to the star Ford. And you know, walled cities go back a long ways. That's that's we're talking to Old Testament stuff. Man, there's these ancient people came over here and they built wald cities. Kahokia was probably one of the first ones that Greg Little says when Kahokia fell I think it was around thirteen fifty, all its inhabitants seemed to disperse. And what they did was they went out, followed the Mississippi and went probably up to Ohio and everywhere else, and they established other smaller wald cities. That might be what we're looking at here.
Speaker 2: That's a great point. That's the question. Then what caused them to what called my master? What calls them to leave Kahokia? Right? So, Kahokia was larger than the city of London at the time in the thirteenth century when it fell, I think it was fifty So come sixteen hundred, we have a group of Cistercian monks that have set up shop on the largest mound in that city. It's known as Monks Mound today. As a result of that, those Cistercian monks lived there for decades. Why are the templars monks living on this mound site? And why are we still name it after them today? And what caused these civilizations to fall? Right? So, there's obviously a force, right, whatever that force is, there's some driving force to cause these civilizations that I.
Speaker 1: Didn't know that the monks were templars. That's that's interesting.
Speaker 2: They were Cistercian monks. The same lineage of those Cistercian monks can be found today outside of the founding site of the state of California, just outside the city of Chico and the the named after Bernard de Clervaux, the Saint Clervo. They're the beer brewing monks like you see in Robin Hood with you know, Friar Tuck. They brew beer with a local Sierra Nevada brewery in Chico. But they moved one of the religious houses from the Spanish templar religious houses from the thirteenth century to that site of the founding side of California you see to the founding site. Don't quote no on misquestion. Either the founding site or the first Messonoclouge site would be a Leland Stanford, one of those two.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I would suggest if you see these monks associated with templars posting up on top of mounds, because there's something in the area that they were looking for to do with knowledge and possibly treasure.
Speaker 2: Right your spot onster and these matters of treasure should not be discarded. For example, when I say the Society of Cincinnati and then their sons and grandsons were all the officers in the Civil War. And the Civil War was a fracturing of the society in eighteen sixty when South Carolina said go yourselves, and where did the Civil Wars start? South Carolina? So we see these same and I can point to a lot of figures with the ant celebrity faction that go on still today through the same bloodlines. But that's a bit of a horse of a different color. But my point being there is during the Civil War, near to the end of it, we've been propagandized and sought all sorts of stories about all these matters of the Civil War, even the end the end of it. Near the end of it, we see Stone. I think I previously have missed stated this as well in previous shows. Not Robert E.
Speaker 1: Lee.
Speaker 2: We was the grandson in law of George Washington, by the way, and the Lee family lost all their property. Speaking of liberty and property, they lost all their property in the resolution of the Civil War, which is today known as Arlington National Cemetery in Fort Myers Army Camp all mound sites. So we see the near the end of the ward Stonewall Jackson, General Stonewall Jackson in general. We'll call him Phil Rogers because I don't remember his name. They take two different cavalry elements across the Union lines deep into Union territory, raiding towns, specifically Massionic lodges, burning them and stealing the stuff inside. Those Masonic lodges were built on mound sites, and I suspect that the reason why they're they're assaulting them is this ongoing secret society feud for matters such as what we can call them treasures, artifacts and treasures, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean this is the same thing that was happening back in the day. The Vatican was after these treasures templars at so they had to probably vault some of them up and hide them over here in the first place. And then you have the like I said earlier, you've got the crazy monarchs trying to They want the artifacts and the treasures to fund their wars, so they were after the treasure as well. That's a templars had.
Speaker 2: Well, definitely to fund their wars. I think it's even creepier, sir. They're all anciently the cargo cults, so I think they're after some really weird things think that, you know, like the cargo cults of the South Pacific, or building wooden airplanes and having weird dances trying to get Gi Joe to drop off more supplies like they did during World War Two. We have these secret society ancient cargo cult as folks, you know this, serious worshipers and whatnot, doing similar activities trying to achieve an ends that is impossible to achieve because they're a cargo cult. No what they're doing. But Napoleon, for example, the French chapter guy of the society. We we still use his expedition to Egypt as the basis of knowledge of all Western societies and knowledge of Egypt.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So all these matters are deeply rooted in these occult treasures or as you know, hidden you know things and so and we see that again in the when you mentioned the Jesuits before. Also we see that with the settlement of America. So once the found I said the founty fowers were right in a lot of things, including getting the Vatican look out of here, but they had an interest in the mounds as well. So this is Milford, Ohio. So that Hontic com mound right where not I do with the Hontic commund shoot, it must have must have closed anyway. So the map of the Hontic com Mounds drawn by the Society of Cincinnati shows the starting point to be right here, the confluence of the Little Miami River and the Eastern Fork of the Little Miami River, which is the namesake for East East Fork Lake. So this whole area is a mound complex right right all through here. And you can see there's a Walmart right here. Walmart loves building on mounds, a country club.
Speaker 1: This follows our blueprint right like it's the confluence of waterways.
Speaker 2: This is this is the greatest all these concepts we've been talking about here tonight, sir. This is this town is the greatest example. So in eighteen we'll call it Cyrica. Eighteen twenty four we see the Masonic Lodge here being built on a mound by the river. And then in eighteen we'll call it Cirrak. Eighteen twenty seven. This is really the influence, the major push into the New America Northwest Territory through Cincinnati, which was the gateway at the time to get to all these places. And this is when we see the Jesuits and the Vatican really setting up shop, and they continue to do these things, building on top of mound sites all the way up to Wisconsin in Jefferson County and named after Thomas Jefferson, of course, in a mound site at Saint Goletta, which is a mental institution where they lebottomize the Kennedy girl, right Rose was it Roslyn Canny or whatever? Rose Candy, one of them candy girls got lobottomized there. That it's also the same mound site of the same Saint Cletic facility where the first Wisconsin dog man sighting is. But we see the same nature of activity with a Vatican so Seri eighteen twenty seven. Here the Vatican sets up shops, specifically the Jesuits, with a huge retirement facility. So this portion right here, Terrence Park country Club, the wealthiest people in Cincinnati golf on those mounds, and we see right now.
Speaker 1: It's a perfect place for a mound site.
Speaker 2: Again, Oh yeah, well yeah, it's yeah, right of the contest.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a for a fortification of some kind right there at the tip of that.
Speaker 3: I think there was.
Speaker 2: So that's why that's why they're protecting this property. So in eighteen twenty seven, the Jesuit set up the seat from where you see this first dot with the massign Coldge all the way to the second dot. That's all, and that's Mound Road in between. That's all a Jesuit retirement village. It's a huge acreage. I don't forget, maybe thirty five acres. Yeah, that's what they're h that's what I'm saying, dude. And you can't get on that country club friend, even when you're on a canoe and a kayak, because I trust me, I've tried look at them mounds. So they don't like that. They don't care for it.
Speaker 1: So it's a site that the Jesuit's been holding onto for who knows how long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well.
Speaker 1: They knew, they knew, they knew that. They can you pull can I'm gonna show you. So can you pull that Pittsburgh thing back up again? Yes? So let me see here. This is This one's interesting because it says Fort pitt right, that's what they called today. Before that, it was Fort Ducaine built in.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right. Ducane Lebouth was further up up the river on the on the.
Speaker 1: It was built in Yeah, you're right, it was built towards Erie yep, seventeen fifty four, Fort Ducaine. If you do some digging, though, there was documented an older fort right there, called Fort Prince George. Right, they don't like to talk about that. They usually cite They usually cite Fort Ducaine as they say that that's the first one. They say, Oh, they built Fort Dukaine in fifteen or seventeen fifty four. But then if you look, it's like, oh, well, what was Fort Prince George and why was it there earlier? Then if you do more digging, you find it there was a place there called Fort Trent, older than all of them. So what you see here is it just keeps going back and it doesn't have a proper origin story because it's always been there. But they say the French came in and did it in seventeen fifty four and built it. There was nothing there and they built Fort Dukaine.
Speaker 2: It does another much older, clearly older site.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, it doesn't matter to them about Fort Prince George or Fort Trent or whatever it was there before that, because they choose to start the story in seventeen fifty four, and that's the to where they get from there on.
Speaker 2: It's the same way that it's the same thing the Vatican does. Right, this is what I wanted to America starts in fourteen ninety two, though, right, it's the same if you established this propaganda narrative and you can't you know, you can't veer off it. That's why folks like Barry Fell, the guy wh wrote that American BC book from Harvard, they're the professor he gets it on. Because you can't veer off these dates. That's why Scott Walter get one. That's why our our channel. If he's deceived there, you know, and not a decept or. That's why they folks like that repeat these narratives because again we're all propaganda's and these weird historical narratives that don't make any sense. Dude, I mean, look at it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So so here's the deal. Here's the deal, guys. Wikipedia says, last time I checked, it said Pittsburgh was founded in seventeen fifty eight. Yeah, so what was this doing here before that? They even say that it was Fort Ducaine was there at least around fifteen or seventeen fifty four so well, and obviously we have these older forts.
Speaker 2: Port Labooth goes back to at least seventeen thirty.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, JJ, I want to ask you about this because I think Washington may have been involved with this, because Washington was involved in taking one iteration of these forts from the British. I'm pretty sure, right, do you know about that? I mean, I'm assuming you might.
Speaker 2: Have rod yeah, point no, your spot onsor this whole area we're talking about from the Whiskey Rebellion, which has been sold to us in a propaganda's narratiod. George Washington I would argue up on charges for treason when he Mrked his boss, the commanding general of the colonies for the British Army. He was a colonel, General Braddock. They took General Braddock into this area and Washington all of his boys survived. And I have like four of my forefathers were on that mission. Lewis and Clark were on that mission. Christopher Gets and his son Colonel and Nathaniel Guests were on that mission. A lot of folks we know in history. Daniel Boone was on that mission. They all survived. General Braddock and all of his men died, George Washington would gain General Braddock's red sash, and we're at the rest of his life. In seventeen ninety one, George Washington is running around Alexandra, Virginia wearing that red sash in his military uniform, ready to go to war because I'm confident they charged him with treason. But my point being there is you don't get ambushed and then somehow get your general officers red sash off his body and all of your men survive. What happened there was George had colluded with the French, the predecessors to the French chapter of the Society of the ancestor the men who would become the French chapter who were stationed at Fort Laboof, and again he would take over these forts from those same folks because this was during the British and French Indian War. So he's on the British side colluding with the French to murder his British boss, and then all of his men survive. And again it's a very important geographical area here. That's where the rebellion would be later, That's where Fort Vance would be just south of there what is now Washington, PA. Where literally every president, I think it's every president has visited Washington. They have done official presidential visits to the city of Washington, PA, which is the first city created after the Treaty of Paris. And that was Fort Vance before and I'm sure it was some other fort before.
Speaker 1: That, right, And it's and it's right down that, it's right on the right near doors near it's nearby to Pittsburgh. It's like I could see it in my mind on the map how close it is.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to put that thirty miles was thirty miles south down down down the river to the on the oile there.
Speaker 1: So what was what was George Washington doing in fifth and seventeen fifty seven?
Speaker 3: What was he doing?
Speaker 1: Because if Pittsburgh was founded in seventeen fifty eight according to the official record, what was Washington doing the year before that?
Speaker 2: And I can say right now, tell me, yeah, that's what seventeen fifty six is. Was the murder of General Braddock. He resigns from from the US or the US the British Army. So when Lawrence Washington died, and he didn't inherit Mount Vernon for many years because of his sister in law that you know, Lord Fairfax's daughter, she wouldn't give him the property. You know. He's again George was living out in Winchester. He was the he was the commanding officer out of that Fort Loudon, and again was the colonel. Once Lawrence he inherited Lawrence Washington his elder half brother's military position. So he at the age of twenty six, he's it's like the top military dude in America, you know. And they send over General Braddock and he, you know, again George takes care of General Braddock. And again where's the trophy the rest of his life, that red sash. It's in a museum at Mount Vernon today. They just don't really tell all the details there, you know how that all camp about. But you see all these things going on there, and you see that George Washington's clearly doing a lot of things that in that that you know, in the early in the early era.
Speaker 1: But seventeen neighborhood, right, this is this is he knows all.
Speaker 2: He's he's the expert in all of this land. He's the one who surveyed it. He's the one who's traveling through here with Christopher Gist and his in his late teenage early twenty years there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the old handler.
Speaker 2: They have, they have a larger body of activity going on there for sure. But what we do see it for also is the fact that you know, in seventeen fifty seven, George retires from the army. He marries Martha in seventeenth January seventeen fifty nine. History would claim we don't know how they met. I'll tell you right now, when he was seventeen and met twenty four year old Matthew Vance. Matthew Vance was already that's allegedly my forefather, Abner Vance's father on paper at Matthew was married to Anne Jones, who's Martha's first cousin. Martha's mother's Francis Jones, and her brother's William Jones, and that's Ann's father. So we see, history won't tell us how George and Martha met, but we know that he's friends with Matthew Vance, who's married to Martha's first cousin, so presumably that's how they met. But even their marriage indicates you know a lot of folks. So yeah, well again there's something going on there because you have a seventeen year old Matthew Vance in Winchester, Virginia. You got a seventeen year old Anne Jones down in New Kent, Virginia, down by Williamsburg. We're talking in two hundred and fifty mile distance. And then they traveled two hundred miles each themselves to Philadelphia to get married. And that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: You know what I've found too when in regards to the creation of these cities, what what what was happening In the case of Louisville. The government owned that portion of land that became Louisville is actually in Virginia at the time, and they gave it to one of these I think he's a society member. They gave it to him and allowed him to found the city of Louisville there, right, So it's I think that's one of the things that happened here, is like there's other top dog guys making the actual decision and founding the actual cities. But then they pass it down the line to someone that they like, and they give they give them the title, the keys to, you know, to the land. They're like, okay, you can find you can found the city here. We give you permission. But this is where you're going to do it, and this is what it's going to be called. And you know, right, but that's not who they for some reason they named Louisville after King Louis. But it was land owned by DC, owned by the State of Virginia. Right.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying, That's what I'm saying. It's but it's all society stuff. King Louis is the French chapter, right. So, and it's not just the French chapter, because we see it's the Czechoslovakian, Polish royal families. It's the German royal families like General von Steuben, It's the Swiss royal families like the Galati's, it's the Swedish royal families. There was a Swedish revolution. The King of Sweden's a member of the Cita Cincinnati hereditary member, by the way, because two of the original members part of that royal family, and then they were they were murking each other in the years after our revolution. Yeah, so we see all these royal blood What I'm getting is when we're sitting we're looking for who's sanctioning these activities. It's the it's those Alsted royal bloodlines. Of European royalty, like we see with the Magna Garta. So again the Templars, there's many of those twenty five Knights that they call robber barons who were getting their property back and their rights back because King John who stole the kingdom from his knights, templar brother King Richard while they were on the crusades. Again the film Robinhood, we see them trying to get their lane back. And again we see this again. It's the same fight though. You see what I'm saying, it's the same. It's these again. You can call them royal line family feuds, right, but they're they're just fighting amongst themselves. And again it's the same things today, and we see those things with the farest who sanctioning these things. Again, there's a lot of power involved when we just say the founding fathers. Again, there's all these other opposing bloodlines and families, not just the Jacobites of the Huguenots, say the Swedish, the Germans across the board there in Europe. They're all involved in the Society of Cincinni and they're all involved in these revolutions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let me ask you this. Have you ever heard that that area referred to as the Forks, the area of Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: As far as the Monongohela, the Susquehanna, and the Ohio. Yeah yeah, yeah, Well it's the largest confluence of rivers I think in America, those three rivers. Right, I think it's bigger than the Missouri Mississippi confluence. Right. I found this confluence.
Speaker 1: Yes, I found this interesting story with that where so again Wikipedia found it. By date for Pittsburgh is seventeen fifty eight.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a source of all information on the interwation.
Speaker 1: Right. Wrong, story about seventeen fifty two where these Virginians come in and they asked the Natas if they can put a store in the forks for fur trading. The forks. I'm pretty sure he's where Pittsburgh is today. So basically, these these Virginias come in and they fire off four rounds at once. They fire four guns at once announced their presence. They're responded to by a freaking roar of one hundred guns from the natives, and the natives come out and meet them, and from there they have a friendly discussion and these guys are wanting to put their store in here, but I'm saying this is years before Pittsburgh was officially founded. So why did these guys want to put their store there? Because it was a pre existing city. I think you know what I mean. There was a port there.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, absolutely. Again when we're when I mistook that the port pitt One for the Battery Park one in Manhattan because they look, damn, you're identical. Again, this is what So this is France's tavern right here at fifty four Pearl Street, which again when we just want to talk about more recent anti librity stuff, this is where those communists and seventies blew up this building for some reason. So I wonder why a huge statue of George Walsh and across the street as well. But we see this is for Clinton. Remember I said this right north of there, this is that for Clinton, and this is Battery This is where they this is this was the most important graphical location for George Washington, right, So there's a reason for that, right, That's where this was his headquarters for the war. Right once they ran the British ab of Manhattan, that's where he set up shop and that's where he continued to be the president. I think for the first year of his presidency.
Speaker 1: Right here in Castle Clinton, right next.
Speaker 2: To it, right next to it, there fifty four Battery Street there in front what was then Francis Tavern is still today Francis Tavern. And if you go there, tell them JJ sent because they remember me. I gave my viactory speech there.
Speaker 1: So so was so Washington was using that area right.
Speaker 2: Like he knew it was the basis of operations. That was that was the main headquarters.
Speaker 1: There was there's power in the history of that location that he's wanted to tap into.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming absolutely, if you want to get real weird, the other side of my family tree, my New England branch, my forefather, Elias Buell, a major from the Connecticut chapter of the Society of Cincinnati, was George Washington, head of security at that location. Mmm, what I'm what I'm getting? Yet, there's a reason why we're saying esoteric understandings and things being about to the blood lines and talked about this a lot folks are tracking these things. These are not by accident that all these these Venus families of Scott Walter calls them. He's written about these books as well, how these families all stick together through the centuries.
Speaker 1: Vanderbilt tracked it. Vanderbilt knew about it. That's why he aligned his his Dick statue alignment with Castle Clinton. He knew about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, again, these blood lines are passing it down and all these families Venus.
Speaker 1: He's a Venus family for sure, because half the reason why they made the alignment the way they did was tied in with Venus.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that, and they may if I go back in their heritage, weren't their Dutch heritage and may find more templar stuff to substantiate why they integrated with the Society of Cincinnati Folks in America. Right, mm hmmm. Because again, Cornelia Vanderbilt the first, the first one, right, his his son marries the daughter of a New Jersey family of the society.
Speaker 1: Since then, oh he married into.
Speaker 2: Well that's what I'm saying. So like you have the Vanderbilts, and like the Astor family that are out of New York and whatnot, famous kind of blue blood families there. They don't have initial initial og membership in the society, but they married into the families of right in New York and in places like South Carolina.
Speaker 1: Right, and he was a he was a Mason, so he was in that the whole. He was in the order to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but as these as I'm saying, these blood lines are being tracked, and they may not as they're not original members but married into the membership blood lines. And therefore we have Vanderbilts and Astors who are members hereditarily speaking of the society today, but they don't have original members of that surname because they married into. But we under the concept, folks, which someone's tracking these things, right, I don't have George. My entire family tree doesn't come up George Washington. Every angle, the least of which is my you know, my Appalachian family poll. There were the clan Vans. But you know that someone's tracking these things. You know, I don't have I don't have the Randolphs. And you know which is a you know, one of the all of my family tree goes to Jamestown on one side, in Massachusetts Bay on the other. Right, So someone's tracking these things. And in that regard, I'm sure the Vanderbilts had an end to get in, you know, and marry into the Van, the Van Cortland's, the Van Schuler's right, these these aristocratic original families in New Amsterdam, the same way Alexander Hamilton did so. Alexander Hamilton, Marys Elizabeth van Schuler. That British Parliament guy I was talking about that helped with the Louisiana purchase. He the brother in law, he married a van Shuler, So we see these families again. He probably has some templar heritage in his family. These bloodlines are continuing to mix. We just see them manifest through things like Parliament, right or today in the Pope. So I say, I say, these things get, these institute get compromised by these different factions and views. Today we have an American pope of French Protestant origins who most certainly has ken folk even in his prevost surname family. The preposts in the Society Cincinnati o the French chapter without a doubt.
Speaker 1: So it's interesting too to me that they bring in this this Joseph Tatton guy and say that he built the castle where George Washington was stationed.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, he's part of the bloodlines, right, He's getting the credit he's getting he's getting the modern incarnation as manifesting in that in that story.
Speaker 1: George Washington was there before eighteen oh eight when they say the castle was built by this guy or they're playing with history. All they're playing with history.
Speaker 2: And you got the you got the Olmstad brothers. They're in the nineteenth century and their father, you know, who is your daddy? What does he do? Ideas? Right, you have a member of Clan Vance who's designing a lot of Manhattan different wing. Not one of Abner's or one of his uncles even it's one of his great uncles descendants. So but you know, we do see a lot of these same blood lines, you know, across different areas of settlements in America and doing the same things around these very important geographical spaces.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, and again this this Tauten, right, he's doing important things associated with the bloodlines, associated with the society. He's in the Problem Zonian and also, like I said before, he's in the Army Corps of Engineers. Who's going back to the beginning of this conversation, who's responsible for building a lot of these damns and the cover up of ancient sites.
Speaker 2: He was the chief surveyor, was he not for the Army Corps?
Speaker 1: Said yeah, I believe so, yes, And They also said that he built that very enigmatic Fort Jefferson down at Tortuga. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, that's when I was in that sprint before. So these these star forts, I've been to Fort Jefferson down in the dry Tortugas and Key West. I've also Sally have also been to the other four down there, which has a haunted dog on it named Robert. I don't recommend going to that for it. It's built on a mound, that mound that weird happens in around mounds, including putting a cursed doll on a mound inside of one of these forts. Not a good ideas, that's not that's on the mainland now. Interestingly enough, the family that would be the owner of that doll that would later that doll that wouldn't end up there. They were freemasons, dentists creating dentists, and they were involved in digging up that mound on that site back in the eighteen twenties. Okay, later become a Civil War site.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to Fort Jefferson and Tortuga for minute. Since you've been there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that seems like it.
Speaker 1: May have been something else. Older, an older place.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's one hundred percent older than what they claim. And is I've walked around it for hour. I camped out there one night.
Speaker 1: So so just for people listening, what we're showing here or kind of tapping into what we're like seeing, is that they're bringing in these guys, these society guys, and they're allowing them to take credit for building something that was already there so that they can cut off the history and they can start the new history so they can control of the new narrative. That's what I'm seeing, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, dude, Because look, dude, this is like forty miles or so, what is it the sixty eight miles off off of the coastline of Key West. Dude, how are you moving all of this? You know, weight of all this stuff? Right? You know what I mean? Like, how are you building? How are you constructing this? How are you constructing? I would like to know. And again, you know, I've asked questions when I was there, like you know, like, oh, we just put bricks on ships. Something really did really, you know? And this is a major this is where they imprisoned doctor Samuel Mudd of the Lincoln assassination conspiracy was imprisoned here on this Civil War prison.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know that it was a prison.
Speaker 2: I thought it was after the Civil War served as a prison. They locked some folks up in there, including doctor Samuel Mudd, who was a cousin simuelar Well, No, so I take that back. Abraham Lincoln's cousin was a Mud, Abraham Lincoln Mud, who was a hereditary member it seems likely of Captain Abraham Lincoln of the Virginia Chapter, President Abraham Lincoln's grandfather. But we see the MUDs a Maryland family, a Chapter family again integrated with the Lincoln family there. And doctor Samuel Mudd was a close cousin to Abraham Lincoln Mud who was a cousin Abraham Lincoln, which is very odd.
Speaker 1: Yes, so they say this is also in key West, all right, technically.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's Monroe County, yes, sir, yep, we're just outside of Key West.
Speaker 1: So it's sixteen acres, they say. I'm trying to find out where they say. They say it was built in eighteen sixty one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, sixteen million bricks. Dude, Now I think it's eighteen twenty four. In late eighteen twenty four, eighteen twenty five things. When it starts, that makes more.
Speaker 1: Sense to me. Actually I don't. It says eighteen forty seven on here.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, that must be one of fish construction.
Speaker 1: Well, these dates are wonky, man, I mean.
Speaker 2: Dude, I mean, I'm telling you, dude, some of them stone structures on there look far older than things I've seen in New York City, and which is far older than eighteen forty seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So I mean, what what was this like? This looks like a perfect place to hide treasure if you've got some underground tunnels or something.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree, sir, I don't disagree. And then again, you see a lot of these activities in that area down there. This is Fort Mark Tellos is another Civil War fort down there. This is seven miles inland from the downtown area of Key West. I believe it is might be a little bit more than that, roughly seven miles. This is where that from curs Doll Robert who's been haunting me over for the last thirteen or so years since today. And it was built on a mound, and there's a As I tracked the lineage of these activities, I found not only the family that had that that owned that doll initially, right, the curse doll, the grandfather of that man, the man. So a man gives his grandson a doll, right is a dentist. He gives his son grandson auto that doll. The man who gave him the doll though, the creepy Mason dentist. His grandfather was a creepy Mason dentist and one of the original people in Key West as far as you know Americans go in our current incarnations. And he was a Freemason who actually was apparently involved in excavating, it seems to excavating the mount under Fort Martello. So there's a lot of stuff that goes on down there. Man, these people knew these structures exist. I think, like we're saying along beforehand, and again he goes back to the game I always play on here, and much relative to the paternal knighthood of the Society of Cincinnati getting passed down to the bloodlines and the knowledge there in that gets passed down there. I like to play the game of who is your daddy and what does he do? And I think it's as we close this thing out here, sir, I appreciate your time, and folks at the innerwebs, I like to play this game and get your thoughts on tonight's subject relative not so much relative to specifically these kind of management you know, again, relative to matters of high weirdness and conspiracy matters I like to discuss here on operation to GCD.
Speaker 3: You tell me who is your daddy and what does he do?
Speaker 2: That's Rodan Pharaoh and his alleged father Body Allen, and is what I argue, and even family members of his own family and his mother that his actual biological father was her previous husband, Frank Sinatra. Now I've played this game before with those two characters. It gets weird, though, And this is what I'm saying about. This is my point of playing this game. On this specific version of Night series, we're sold a very false narrative of history or society and things is generally speaking, in this world. Because as I looked into it further, some folks notified me last time when I was talking about running Pharaoh and his daddy that his mother Mia Pharaoh, her mother Marino Sullivan, an a list actress of her old Hollywood seen. There's a lot of rumors that Frank Sinatra hooked up with Marino Sullivan and is actually Mia Pharaoh's daddy. So and then later married Mia Pharaoh and then later had Ronan Pharaoh again. And then we see what he allen marrying his daughter. We see a lot of weird like that within those things. But what are your thoughts? Running Pharaoh obviously the son of old blue Eyes Frank Sinatra, right.
Speaker 1: Oh, the kid, the young kid looks just like Frank.
Speaker 2: Frankie blue Eyes, dude, Frankie blue Eyes did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's close. And you know, I've seen a lot of these j J a lot of these alleged you know, I saw the one, for instance, there's that one going around with Taylor Swift and an what's his name?
Speaker 2: Satanist. Well, sir, you just spoiled alert in my next Friday Zeena Levy and I was gonna do that next Thursday, Xena Levey. And that's a weird thing, dude. She looks exactly like zena leave did.
Speaker 1: They look like they do. But so, you know, point as, I've seen a lot of these, but that one, there's something to that one because that looks like Frank.
Speaker 2: Oh, dude, it looks like Frank and then also his mother, so his mother and he's the product of Ronan Pharaoh if he's a product because it appears from Frank Sinatra and Mia Pharaoh, when Mia Pharo seems to be the product of Brino Sullivan and Frank Sinatra. So again we see that. You know, it's this weird in set. You know, I again, I'm my advanced clan advance family tree is more of an Appalachian family pole like lacks of requisite tree branches. I'm not here to criticize their incests versus mine. I'm just saying like these are the things that were not often not described in polite society, and these matters are sault to us and propagandize in many fashions. But obviously it matters to your daddy, is what does he do? And it's not just the society of Cincinnati, because we see why is Ronan Pharaoh perpetrated as this major media figure outing you know this the uh not whatever the groper said? Groper, gig, what do they call that? With Harvey Winston, he was the guy behind the Harvey Weinsteon stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too, me bunch, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: But why do we have the product of a multi incestuous generational situation running Pharaoh. You know, Frank's a Satanists, you know, nonetheless amongst other things. Oh dude, a whole rat packer, deeply connected the whole Satanist movement.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know, I heard who's the There's one of the guys. Was an African American on the rat.
Speaker 2: Pack Sammy Sammy Davis, huge, huge Satanist. He was in Rosemary's Baby, you know, Cocain and Bob Evans and his processed friends. Uh Tatan Polanski. Roman Polansky was the director. Mia Pharaoh was the star. Sammy Davis was in there. Anton LeVay was a technical advisor, and Frank allegedly would divorce Mia Pharaoh on the set of that matter. They had some sort of disputy as as it claims nonetheless in that No, he was apparently there along with everybody else, hanging out that Dakota Building in Manhattan where John Lennon would later get murdered.
Speaker 1: That that Rosemary's Baby thing just never ceases to amaze me.
Speaker 2: It was like a who.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, just in Levey and uh, who was it. I'm trying to put all the pieces together with this Rosemary's Baby thing, including what you just told me. That's wild, man, uh wild, that's where we know says he met Levey, was at the premiere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's one of those, one of his one of his accounts. You right, you are correct. I've been unpacking his accounts and his win statements on my operation GCD Thursdays in the Anatomy of Satanic Panic, these psychological operations waged upon us by everyone's favorite US Army Psychological Warfare special Forces officer. I'm up at mikey Akino, you know, Nazi Satanists there. But right, he does have various accounts of when he did meet Anton LeVay, and he does He's a photographed around that time with Levy and Sammy Davis Junior. So here's some evidence to support these claims.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Yeah, man, that whole that whole thing, that whole milieu.
Speaker 2: Is so Mia Pharaoh plays the the actress in the Star of film getting impregate anybody satan or I mean similarly by her father, Frank, is that a metaphor? You know what I mean? Because again, dude, you know, after I after I previously played this game with Ronan Pharaoh, Woody Allen and Frank, which is obviously not what he Allen's son. There's no even way to dispute that. And again, Frank's daughter and Mea both recognized that Frank's the father of Ronan today, like they both alluded to that in interviews in recent years. But then, I, you know, I was notified. I'm like, of the rumors that Mia Pharaoh's father is Frank Sinatra and I'm like, hole, dude, they look a lot alike. She looks far more like Frank and than she does her alleged own father. Right this sud I think it's John Pharaoh and Australian Hollywood film director.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, for sure. And you know, I think Polanski. I think that that movie comes out in June in the summer of nineteen sixty eight, right, and it's this psychological horror film. And then a year later, in the summer of sixty nine, is when Polanski's wife Sharon Tate is murdered, and then you've got all these occult undertones to the killing.
Speaker 2: So it's like that, and Anton Levy knew every damn one of them, down to the Folgers. Yep.
Speaker 1: Vey was very connected to the film.
Speaker 2: No he knew all the Manson people. Dude, he knew every single one of them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that yeah for sure, man. Yeah, he knew.
Speaker 2: Victims, the victims and the alleged of sailants. Him and a Kena try to separate themselves from these things over the years, and it's simply impossible.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I heard an interview with Levey where he acknowledged that there was a connection between him and Susan Atkins.
Speaker 2: Of course, yes, she was a vampire stripper at his North Beach Strip club, a North Beach strip club that he owned while being a criminologist for the San Francisco PD, while apparently messing around with Marilyn Monroe when she was living there with her husband Joe DiMaggio in North Beach, same spot. And we see a lot of these again, did were sold a propagandized area of a lot of things, right, a lot of things? And you know, LaVey is a great example. He's often described as a carnival barker. He could not be anything, but again, many reports of a lot of spooky stuff, not the least of which going around his activities with the SFPD. He also, by his wife's own admission, and his own self autobiography written by his second wife. He describes how he's his hero was a occultist's gun trafficker dude, and that dude was financed by the Vickers gun manufacturing family, of which the heir to the Vickers gun manufacturing family was his financier. I think I's a financier. I think I say say it. And the guy who got him integrated the wholl what including meeting Abigail Folger's mother years before the Manson murders. This is you know, this is in the years before, years preceding the Manson murders. So that boovi er fellow, the Vicar's gun manufacturing heir, was married to an Astor, the daughter of John Jacob Astor, the fourth from the Titanic fame. Right, her first cousin is a founding member of the Processed Church of the Final Judgment. So we see a lot and that woman, the Processed churchwoman, and one by the name of Maria Astor Draydan. Her father, Satan Astor Drayden, was a member of the Society the Cincinnatis North or South Carolina. Chapter we see a lot again, That's what I'm saying when we see all these power in connecting principles of all these people all know each other. Bultism is being a root factor a lot of these things. And those folks who are the as these secret societies described, the profane or the whatever they want to call their new human status you get by being in these groups. They're happy to propagandas and lie to everybody about their internal feuds amongst these different groups. I think this helped really boils down.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And you know, I'm reminded of Sharon Tate. I think her dad was some hot shot general and.
Speaker 2: They US Army, Yes, Sir, US Army Military Intelligence Colonel Paul Tait, and his second great grandfather was Lieutenant Jesse Tate from the Virginia chapter of the Society of Cincinnati. Tate she was, and if you want to look at those murders as a hit in part, that ended the Tate bloodline, the male heir to that Jesse Tate bloodline through Paul Tait. Again, seeing how these again the military rankings throughout the years for these bloodlines as well, you see that the next male heir was the eight and a half month baby boy not pregnant that died in Sharon Tate's belly that night.
Speaker 1: Yep. And somebody they said, somebody was stalking Sharon Tate before the murder, as if they had picked her for some sort of ritualistic thing, or maybe it was this hit, a bloodline hit or something like that. And I think that Tarantina all those things true. I think he maybe alluded to that in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood because he shows in the film, this hippie Charles Manson looking guy showing up early in the movie knocking on the door of the Planski's house and asked, Terry right, that's days before the murders.
Speaker 2: And yeah, because he'd been there before, dud he done sex rituals there, double sir hands Sir Han's document doing sex rituals at that same house. In fact, it's claimed in an Eye and As report from nineteen seventy four that Sharon Tate had I'm sorry, wait, Nut's not report. This is a claim that was given to Ed Sanders private investigator Larry Larson, and then the Sanders Files that Sharon Tate had. The FBI told Larry Larson back in nineteen seventy three. I think posts the publication of d Sanders book The Family, But Sanders and Larson continue to investigate the process in Manson for decades, along with Mary Terry. But my point there is Sharon Tate had to die according to the FBI due to matters of national security, that she overheard something about Sir Hans Sir her hand while he was in attendant Eddy Sex Magic ritual party hosted by a quote unquote English Satanic cult at the Tate Plansky House in May of nineteen sixty eight. That's the process, dude.
Speaker 1: So what what do you think about that being kind of shown in that movie? Though once upon a time in Hollywood? Is it one could infer that Tarantino was telling us that somebody or Manson himself pictaped ritualistically.
Speaker 2: Well, somebody above Manson for sure, that's absolutely true. And I don't mean to focus.
Speaker 1: I should say that Manson definitely had a handler, so it would necessarily Manson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had multiple handlers, especially in the Colt fashion then Tuesday Weld if you ask me. But you know that's she's a high priestess in these matters and of occult nature in Hollywood. We see her throughout all the music seen in that error in film and who is Tuesday Weld? Okay?
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 2: Goodbye Ruby Tuesday from the Rolling Stones, Barbara Ann from the Beach Boys, etcetera, etcetera. Right, Uh to Tuesdays? I think the Beatles calls for one of their songs. But nonetheless, uh, Manson was definite an inoperative of many, many degrees. We see a lot of these again, it's this, it's this warring, secret societies and whatnot. So in an incident like the Manson murders are at Tanny Polanski house served a lot. It's a lot of different factors factor into the motivations behind it. Drugs, could stuff, pornography and possibly even a hit. So we see all these matters folding in there. But Manson been in that house. He knew Terry Melcher. Terry Melcher was the Beach Boys producer and is essentially the other beach Boy. He's responsible for writing songs like Kokomo for the Tom Cruise Cocktail film, one of the few films that Tom Cruise doesn't play a tall guy who knows how to fight. Terry Melcher and his girlfriend Candice Bergen knew Charles Manson very well.
Speaker 1: You know, Murphy Brown, did you not that that that night, the night of the tape murders. Apparently, uh, what's his name? Newman? Gary Newman was supposed to go up there. They were having some sort of a get together and Gary Newman was supposed to be there that night.
Speaker 2: And he has Steve McQueen, Steph McQueen, Peter Sellers, Elvis Presley. There's a lot of folks that were supposed to be there that night.
Speaker 1: It's like, why did all these guys not show up? Isn't that strange?
Speaker 2: I think they got the call? Yeah, yeah, man, a cult is cocaine Bob Evans, you know, famed processing and responsible for the Roy Raiden murder on indicted by Charlie Manson's friend, the then District Attorney of Los Angeles. I A runter decided, oh, Bob doesn't need to get charged in this.
Speaker 1: But I meant to say, Paul Newman, by the way, I think I said, Gary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I knew, he mean yeah, it's it's the same cast of characters. So Paul Newman, Robert Redford, right, all these folks have Cocaine Bob to think for their careers.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmm hmm. So man, that taate murder boy it just gets.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a good like like that town of Milford. It's a great case study and an example of what we're trying to unpack as far as these secret matters of narratives and propaganda and history of America in these dueling and feuding secret societies. I think it's a great example looking at something like that, because again, let's look at the La beyoncas. A lot of Nazis connected at all. This is not the least of which the Nazi Satan is like a Kino and Blavey. In the process we see Leno LaBianca. If you understand the victimology of what got him murdered him and his wife, A lot of folks contributed to mafia debts, which again, much like the Tate Plansky situation, there was numerous things factoring into that, right, it's the whole hog effect of these these situations. Leno LaBianca appears to have been the military police sergeant in charge of Camp Overcast, which was the initial first round draft of the Nazis back before Project paper Clip. Folks like Warner von Braun, Walter Dornberger who would bring us bell helicopters and stuff like that, these folks were part of that operation. So if any, he would have been the ranking sergeant Leno Lobyon East six MP for the US Army Air Corps, not the Air Force yet that was the same organization. He would become the Air Force MPs, which I was a member for twenty years, but he was in the six. I was. I retired in the seven. We had E eight and nine above me at the time. He only had E seven above him, So he would have been in charge of that entire operation as far as the military police unit. Burger Leno la Bianca a victim of the Manson burners on on the second night of the Manson murders, right, So he had a lot of seemingly had a lot of Project paper Clip Nazi connections and in an area of Los Angeles is really ripe with with those aerospace Nazis from that same program.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, yeah, yeah, interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, narratives that lie beneath the surface of a lot of these major parapolitical events.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, we got that cocaine Bob, But what's what's.
Speaker 2: His rocaine Bob did He's one of my favorite characters. Man, what's his real name, Robert Evans. He's actually changed that. It's he's actually Ukrainian Jewish man from Westchester County, New York. Yeah, his mother's family is very prominent still in Westchester County, New York. It's a real den of iniquity up there, if you ask me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I love the tape murders. I mean, not like that. I just think it's an interesting case study.
Speaker 2: Well, no, you're right, and we're looking at matters of very interesting case studies that seemed to exhibit a lot of patterns that we see across the border that impact our society in America today. I think, you know, the process church is a great study with along with the you know, the processing cocaine Bob there, and to understand how we with these things really go unnoticed and lack of accountability. I'll show you one photograph to exhibit that and why that happens. And that's a shirtless cocaine bob with his very close friend that none of the tabloids could ever explain. Back in the seventies, Henry Kissinger, then the Secretary of State and National Security Advisor, Roles major figure in politics. Why is he run around with this Hollywood producer of them would say, and I don't know what happened here, sir, before after this photograph, but all what I'm saying is you can see the connections back in the early seventies from the process to the national the highest echelon of the national security state, the Nazi national security State of America, instituted via the nineteen forty seven National Security Act, which eradicated free speech in America because three people can stamp things matters of national security and now one has to hear about it. And this is one of those men that has very few men on that list. His right hand man, Brent Scowcroft, major general from the Air Force, his assistant would start a neo process cult forty years after this photograph. So there we see forty years of America's national security interests arm in arm with the processed Church. So that's cocaine, bob. If you want to understand cocaine, Bob, that's the concept understanding, right that whatever.
Speaker 1: It's guys like Kissinger, who I think, you know, when people ask us ask, you know, why don't we know about bigfoot or something like like that, Well, what if there is a big foot? Then they know about it, and there it's guys like this who know about it and keep it keep it quiet, right, like, because there's all those protocols. I'm not trying to go down a big foot rabbit hole, but I'm just using it as an example. It's like, sure, there's all these protocols, like in the little the highway patrol offices. You know, it came out a couple of years ago that they had a pamphlet in there on how to handle UFO and sasquatch related things. And it's like he just goes up the chain, right, and it goes up the chain where it finds its place to reside in total isolation and quiet, and like it's only a couple of people at the top who hear about this stuff.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So then I would imagine, well.
Speaker 2: I mean, no, you, I mean again, not to go down any kind of rabbit holes on specific cryptis because obviously we see all these crypti settings on mountain sites. Well I don't I'm a little bit indifferent on the physical nature of these things, but nonetheless, it doesn't really matter because it's still an energy and a power nonetheless, and it is these oculd concepts under standings of which the dude get channeled through individuals like that, like and restricted from the public. So yes, exactly the good point and make you make a solid point there, sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's a good way of saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I think too, like going back to Washington and stuff like that and just wrapping this up. I think the occult nature of all this stuff goes back a long ways. And I've often questioned if the I'll just call it the Canaanite cult that I think was over here back in the day the the some of the giants were descendants of these Phoenician Canaanites who were over here, in my opinion, and I think that they were, you know, doing their their child sacrifice and everything else. And I'm wondering if Slash putting the pieces together on how it looks like maybe some other people came along and merged with that old practice or or like resumed that old No.
Speaker 2: No, human sacrifice has never stopped. This is the propagandism around it, right.
Speaker 1: Not specifically human sacrifice, but just all the practices in general, the practices of the cult that used to live in this land. It's almost as if they got resumed by the founders of the country who were part of this order to begin with.
Speaker 2: So just throwing at it, I think there's an element to that that is accurate, and I'll use this as an exhibit the evidence to exhibit that point, sir, and that is we see the early onset, especially the early onset exclusively of the early onset of smiley faced killer activity, the phenomenon known as the smiley faced killers, which I would argue is a modern human sacrifice occurring at the ancient sites of human sacrifice, these mound sites, and it's done so by modern day occultists like I accuse the neo process for doing these things where they're used to the smiley faced symbol through the industrial rock movement of Genesis Peorich that freak show and is it so? Ship boyd Rice, the devout Nazi Satanists, who's a mentor of the likes of Trent Reznor and Marilyn Manson who recorded their first albums in the Tate Polanski death House in a studio named Lepig Studios built by Resnor named after them process murders of the Tate Plansky House in sixty nine. So we see we see these these occultists, and I think those are the folks using some of these modern day ritual sacrifices and the sights of ancient ritual sacrifices. And again we see connect sevity through organizations like that with the Society of Cincinnati, like the satan Astro Drayton Fell and his daughter who was Timothy Wiley's wife, a founding member of the Process. So also do you see some of that same kind of heritage right within the rock.
Speaker 1: Rockefeller Rockefeller building a house on a Tumucula altar.
Speaker 2: Right like the Indian cottage of Jackal Island.
Speaker 1: Right right right, Jackyl Island, Indian mount Cottage, so Tamik. They were said to be seven foot at least. And it was in the parlor of that house built on the altar where they established a federal reserve. That's the linkage I'm kind of talking, yes.
Speaker 2: Sir, and the attorney for that Samuel and Tremeer owned the mound site on the banks of the Hudson that would later be used for ritual sacrifices when the sun of sam Process colts there later years. But he bought that site on Tremeer Park from Samuel Tilden, a man who's part of that anti liberty faction firmly within the man who won the presidency in eighteen seventy six allegedly forewent the presidency to give it to was it William McKinley in the Great Compromise of eighteen seventy seven which ended that Civil War dispute amongst the society of the Cincinnati and got all the federal troops out of the South, ending reconstruction. So that's all connected to another mound site, connected with these same folks that you're just talking about.
Speaker 1: Wild Man, the wild Man. This is great. We touched on a lot, We covered a lot of ground, my friend.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, I appreciate your time, Tim, and I appreciate all the folks of the interwebs joined us here tonight to get old GCD. And when we're looking at all these things again, the changing nature and gone going feuds amongst these groups, we see Trump making some major moves against the Smithsonian recently, so I think that is something of important to new So do you have any closing statements here? Again? Thank you for joining me to get an old GCD at night here, Tim, you got statements or plugs you'd like to offer the folks at the Innerwhebs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll plug my show and I'll say this, I'll add on to this because I heard about this Trump Smithsonian thing and I'm very uncomfortable with the whole thing because you know this, this whole I know what's down there. I know some of what's down there beneath that institution, and it's a lot of stuff that needs to be turned over to the American people and so the truth can be understood. And I'm afraid that some of it's going to get destroyed. But sure, we can talk more about that later at some other times.
Speaker 2: We're already has been destroyed, right, We're already already.
Speaker 1: Has been destroyed. Yeah, So it's concerning to me that what's going on there. But anyway, yeah, man, this was great. I appreciate you having me on.
Speaker 2: I don't thank.
Speaker 1: Everybody out there for listening, everybody who engaged with the live and everything. So but I'm Tim Constantine. My show is sixth Sensory Podcast. I Spill It Out six You can find me on Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Patreon, and Instagram and as always j J. It's been great man. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Now, Tim, again, I appreciate your time, sir, great conversation, and as always I leave here with some new tabs, including some stuff in the area society Cincinnati areas that I you know, often like to think that I know a lot about those regions, and Fort Hunter was one I did not know, hope, and those stories are very intriguing to me. But and folks at the interwebs, I hope I mean based upon the chat, Tim, I think real barn Burner here. Appreciate folks time and attention and join us in the commentary here as well. And I got an operation GC these Sundays coming up here nine to fifteen pm Eastern Standard times, talking to the trans apocalypse, the Silicon Valley based AI focused rationalist vegan homicidal death cult who speaking of that process in Boyd Rice and the Nazi Satan has fell. The devout Nazi satanis his own words, not mine. His bandmate was the attorney for the leader of this cult, who helped him fake his death before their murderers homicides spree across America. So when they invade my bootleg home state of Vermont, I'm not happy, But that is the Mountain. I grew up on Campbell's Hump, and again Major Elias Buell there, my forefathers, the man found of that town there and based of that mountain there Huntington's and speaking of land disputes, and these all these feuding folks amongst these groups that screwing each other over. You know Ethan Allen, the general of the Green Mountain Boys. They fought within the New York and Connecticut chapters because they weren't a state, it was the Republic of Vermont. So Ethan Allen was the head of the Vermont Green Mountain Boys. Though they're militia. His brother sold my forefather built bunk piece of real estate in that town. So they like to screw each other over Tim, there's no doubt about that. But yeah, also there in that same area. Speaking of ancient history, there's Celtic script in the mountains. So it ain't just West Virginia. We see that in Apalachia, the old Celtic script. We see that in places like Vermont. Because I mean there's maybe a few townsfolk they know that those know those woods in that mountain better than me, but most of them have all passed because they all taught me before they passed. So I'm just saying that there's a lot to be hidden there in those hills still to this day, I'm magine.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, you know among the templar ruins of the of the Hunter Mountain and all that. Man, I can't wait for to hear.
Speaker 2: What you have. That's what made me think of it. Yeah, when you started talking about that, dude, I already know some similar stories around that mountain that there, that's been passed down through these same you know, same bloodlines, if you will.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I think we should do. And and you know, land in Daily Distant kind of proposed this idea. But you know, maybe we should do a show on the occult nature of some of these It all to unknown locations, right because we.
Speaker 2: Touched on it today. And yeah, so we'll have to deal, sir. Deal. Lane has got lan. I like Lane's perspective. He's got a lot of good information, much like yourself, to add to these these conversations from a slightly different angle. We all bring I think a little bit again, you know, a little bit of new information every time we talk, Tim, and I appreciate it, that for sure. And I appreciate your brain holes out there, sir, and folks can check out Tim's podcast sixth Century and the links in the show notes and any last alibis or closing statements sir before you call it in. All right, on that note, catch you folks with interwebs next time.