Speaker 1: The program will follow in just a moment.
Speaker 2: That is the fourteen day Palmalli's plans. Yes, what is the fourteen day pal Molly's plan, ladies?
Speaker 1: It's easy. It has been proved to bring lovelier complexions to two other three women.
Speaker 2: Here's all you do, three times each day seeing your skins with palm ally soap.
Speaker 3: Then each time take.
Speaker 4: One minute more to massage.
Speaker 2: Pal mallis utifying ladder into your skins like.
Speaker 4: A cruise thin room.
Speaker 1: It sounds simple, but listen, thirty six doctors proved a Palmalli plan brings a lovelier complexion to two other three women. No matter what type of skin you have, dry or oily, the fourteen day pal Molly plan really works. So get pal Molly. See what pal malid.
Speaker 5: Can do for your skin in only fourteen days.
Speaker 1: For a breath that's sweet and a smile that dazzle, it's Colgate's tooth Potter. And for a ride a bum if America's Lucky Whisper. For a wonderful cattle brain, Judy to.
Speaker 6: Know bar.
Speaker 2: Party, got croudy and welcome to rat joking over welfa. I certainly had myself as well.
Speaker 3: Time last week.
Speaker 2: I was the honored guest of the thirteenth Army Division up the Camp Bill at Sacramento, California. And I won't say right now that the Shore had fun. I went up there in an Army bomber, and when they invited me to drop in on them, I didn't think the minute and sell the bomb baited on.
Speaker 7: Is opened and I fell out.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I'm glad I was with. I mean the two passus. Yes, I needed that as I needed that out one where I landed. While while I was riding in the bomber, I had told quite a talk there with the rear gunner. That's the fellow that has to get the lead out fast.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 2: I'm there went when they have a celebrity to visit them, they fired a twenty one gun salut. So when I got there, two KT's walked out and busted a paper bag. General Lorgan, he's the commanding officer up there. He Shore is a nice fella. He just took me all over that cap and he says something.
Speaker 3: He says, messing over. What would you do if you had all.
Speaker 2: These men under your command? I says, well, General, I bet I'd have more fun with them than you have.
Speaker 7: Where I got there.
Speaker 2: When I got there, I went right into the mess hall and the had dinner. There's only eating chicken. One fella was an aviator and he ate so many wings he felt like flying.
Speaker 7: Another fellow ain't n neck.
Speaker 2: He felt like nick and I.
Speaker 7: Just felt like sting.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, uh, why weren't Sarah sass tell me that when we got through that he was going to a w O L. I said, you mean you're leaving camp? He said, no, I ain't w a l after women are a liquor. A pardon me, miss Judy, but before you sing your first song atnight, I'd like y'all to meet your new.
Speaker 3: Bandleader, Miss Judy.
Speaker 2: Letting me present mister Charles Dance. How do you doing, Heidi? They Uh, he's shor q a folks, mister Dance, you can just call me Judy. Well, thank you, Judy.
Speaker 5: You know I've seen you and all your pictures.
Speaker 1: Now I think you're terrific. Would you like to have dinner with me?
Speaker 2: After the broadcast?
Speaker 1: See a musical? Was?
Speaker 2: Well, I I'll go, but I hope you ain't like the last musician I was out with.
Speaker 1: Did you hit all the night spox.
Speaker 2: Did we trust over to the owls Upstore? Then swift this drugstore?
Speaker 7: Bring it back to the owls Upstar? Why Mama telling you at midnight?
Speaker 2: I was spinning you right, Yeah, I got my head talking to Mary milk machine.
Speaker 1: Well, how about your song, Judy. That's a popular favorite that so many people have asked you to repeat. Pistol tacking, Mama.
Speaker 2: Listen to the story out across that gaming tag. She got a pistol in the air and it's him in the last he said, lay that pistol down, baby, Lay that thistle down this I can, Mama.
Speaker 7: Lay that pistol out. Never flirt with the gall may test down.
Speaker 2: Don't take this.
Speaker 7: Way, I said.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm telling you is what you have to say. Wow, say that pistol down, Sea, Lay that pistol down.
Speaker 4: It's a packing Mama.
Speaker 7: Lay that thistle down.
Speaker 6: Here, Lady's lady, even it is, lad, lady, even that.
Speaker 7: He made the back of card.
Speaker 2: No, everyone new us came that car with brows. Now they know that catch is that too made?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Lad the pistol down, Sea, Lay that pistol down, It's a packing Mamo.
Speaker 6: Lay that pistil down.
Speaker 2: He was bringing songs in camp race?
Speaker 1: Or is he having fun?
Speaker 2: Until one night he didn't sing?
Speaker 6: Right am?
Speaker 3: Now he's on the.
Speaker 7: Roun or that it's a sad lay that pistol down.
Speaker 6: It's no second mama, lay that pisod.
Speaker 3: This juddy. You ain't eating your dinner. You just sitting there playing with him, U Temple.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess I'm just lonesome tonight, Jeram. See I should always that mister NIBBs hadn't gone back to New York or Honey, I know it's what's the matter with you?
Speaker 6: You in love with miss Nile?
Speaker 2: Alright, don't mean selly, jeram? Then quitdn't putting butter on your hands?
Speaker 7: Call me in your pancakes. Oh, cut that out.
Speaker 2: I'm mister Nobs ain't interested in me.
Speaker 7: Oh, I guess I just don't appeal.
Speaker 8: To know man.
Speaker 2: All that ain't so?
Speaker 8: Honey? You told me you was in jags one oh bad?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was engaged to a fella. Want back to see you one night we played the game first I had. I hain't happy about two years ago. I ain't seed him Temple. Well, I'll never forget the first one man.
Speaker 3: I was engaging.
Speaker 2: He was a aviator, gott me a job of flying to you? Why why are you draining him a hostess?
Speaker 8: Oh no, honey, I was essential to the place.
Speaker 7: They needed me for the first solo flight.
Speaker 2: While wh why did that our solo flight consist of?
Speaker 7: Walk around me? Tell me? Tell me drav How honeyd.
Speaker 2: You happen to bike off with him?
Speaker 8: Well, honey, one night I caught him in the arms of another woman.
Speaker 2: Barbas I jealous, I bet you turned green. I tried, gonna couldn't make it, but palm lad like me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'll never.
Speaker 2: Forget the first time he put his arms around me. He hugged me tight, and he says, honey, you remind me of the book I'm reading.
Speaker 3: What was the name of the book?
Speaker 1: All this and heavy too?
Speaker 2: Come in?
Speaker 8: Pardon me for talking in your fash, can you reader? But now that gener nuddies has gone their way, I would.
Speaker 4: Like to have his room.
Speaker 2: Uh, you just have to stay in the bunk house, Pedro, because there's plenty of people walking the streets that can't get a room on account of the chartage. That's right, honey, Why the hotel's is.
Speaker 7: Four all that partment houses is full. Why do you think Ms.
Speaker 2: Roosevelt keeps flying around the country. While I walked into a hotel yesterday and the lobby was all dark, I said to the crk issass ting, why don't you open the Venetian blinds? He says of that yesterday and four gas fell out.
Speaker 8: And you you know, I wish you let me sleep in the house because when I sleep was Gunjanish I freeze.
Speaker 10: He is part Indian.
Speaker 2: Well what has gon Dallas being part Indian got to do with you freezing?
Speaker 8: When he walks in his sleep, it takes he blanket with him.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, Pedro.
Speaker 2: I put an ad in the papers and I'm gonna rent the room to somebody who needs it. Oh, this might be somebody about the room now. Dwam had me a car and I'll give my hair. He's swipe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mine, I've got noisy pigtails. Come in.
Speaker 2: I'll sjat s you selvaster.
Speaker 3: Where are you want?
Speaker 9: I just came in to you and I moved all my stuff into mister Niles room. You know it's chilling me sleeping out in the stable of the horses. The side does a leak in the roof, and will it storm?
Speaker 1: Last night?
Speaker 4: It rains right on my feace, them over it.
Speaker 2: Well, I refuse to sleep.
Speaker 9: Any longer with those horses. You know what happened to me last morning? That new rash hand.
Speaker 4: But he came in at five o'clock. He threw a ton of harnesses on me. Before I could explain to him, are you.
Speaker 7: Foiled six acres a olt fowl?
Speaker 3: File?
Speaker 4: Are you plowed six macres a oltfowl?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Listen and I take off that feed bag and go get your things right out of this in ourse room, this study.
Speaker 1: You're making our serious mistake. I could be useful around the house when you're loansome. I could make love to you.
Speaker 2: You make love to me certainly.
Speaker 4: I got to suck my peels. And when I start, little man, soon, I sure turn it on.
Speaker 2: As far as I'm concern, get and turn it off. Now you gonna move that stuff.
Speaker 3: Out of that room?
Speaker 7: Oh, shop, poor Valerie, some mad.
Speaker 2: He didn't know where he was going?
Speaker 3: Why things though?
Speaker 2: What's the matter with you? You've been sitting there.
Speaker 3: Holding your jaw.
Speaker 8: Oh, I get a detection?
Speaker 6: And you poor man, you poor poor man?
Speaker 3: You which teeth is it that bothers.
Speaker 8: You you need make tobacco through us.
Speaker 3: You're a tobacco twos.
Speaker 4: Let me see these ones.
Speaker 8: My bike crushed it on her, a.
Speaker 2: Pedro, You're impossible. Don't you care for your teeth or do not care for them when they ache? No, I mean, don't you care for him like mister Nowles soldier. You know, for a breasted sweet and a smile of dazzles. Brush your teeth with Coldgate toothpowder night and morning and before every date.
Speaker 1: But keno easter.
Speaker 7: Now you listening to me, Pedro.
Speaker 2: If you don't want your teeth to put up a miserable showing, use this here Colgate toothpowder. It'll take off that stuff that mister Niles salls suffer films. It'll show up your teeth so they sure enough sparkle in your smileth and it'll make your breath real sweet too, seeese genuinea.
Speaker 8: I remember mister Nine's old which she pois your toothpart.
Speaker 4: Cleans your breath, and she cleans your teeth.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 2: Colgate toothpowder stops that all unpleasing breath. Stops it instantly, And seven cases out of ten scientific test shower have proved that so paidroll.
Speaker 3: You just brush your teeth night and morning.
Speaker 2: And before every date with coldgate toothpowder for a basted sweet and a let dazzle. Got this cold gate tooth pile of See. Oh, maybe that's somebody about the room.
Speaker 3: Come in, Hello, Eddie Dean.
Speaker 2: Hello, miss Judy.
Speaker 1: Say now that ten miles is going? How about you mean gun for a horseback riding the moonlight? Why I'm see us now, Miss Judy, Flying along the trail, we.
Speaker 3: Stop under trees.
Speaker 1: Your horse should reach over and kiss my horse. Well, i'd feel like doing the same thing.
Speaker 3: Well, go right ahead, ed it's your heart.
Speaker 1: Then I'd light a fine would sit there and I'll pull out mold trust to get thar and cron your tune?
Speaker 5: Yeah like what?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 11: Uh like the song of the Trail flitting bottom you arsk your leader, Charlie dance Go ahead, Eddie, I'm saying the Song of.
Speaker 1: The Trail, A love the mountains and plays I'm long some tonight inside the campire for pals that I'll never see again.
Speaker 3: In the God the Embers, they pass by one by water on the door on the feature.
Speaker 1: Soli fell with the song.
Speaker 2: I'm singing in the song all the tras.
Speaker 4: Off days long ago.
Speaker 8: In the West.
Speaker 1: I'm long sto night for the trace park coals that I always love the bell.
Speaker 3: Let me ride.
Speaker 8: On that friend?
Speaker 3: The girl, Oh that was real courtier?
Speaker 4: The man, Oh, my little girlish ya. You want to pin you mygage labore?
Speaker 3: Say that Russian?
Speaker 2: Why didn't you say it in English?
Speaker 4: You wouldn't like it. I have come for a room. My name is smagois ca smagoisnak Cama? What the cave are to b the monotony? I had just drived in this country from Russia.
Speaker 3: From Russia? How'd you get out of Russia?
Speaker 4: I followed the Germans. I was a member of the Moscow Opera Company. I studied under link of each studied under Kremovich, who studied under Blankovich, who studied under the Maskovich.
Speaker 2: My goods, how did you tell vich was vech is DoD?
Speaker 4: God will hatch your cart.
Speaker 3: In the eyes the honey?
Speaker 2: He don't look like no Russian to me?
Speaker 1: Make him prove it.
Speaker 2: I'd like to hear him saying something in Russian.
Speaker 4: What would you like to hear a fair one?
Speaker 7: Are you kidding?
Speaker 4: Head on?
Speaker 7: Now? I think something in Russian?
Speaker 2: I tell you sink the volga a boat man.
Speaker 4: Okay, dog, Yeah. Oh, hold black Joe, Hold black jow.
Speaker 1: Oh, hold black Joe.
Speaker 2: What old black Joe doing on the vogar river man power? Why I got shot? I'll tell you. The room will be ten dollars a week.
Speaker 4: Please let us not speak of monie after the All money is nothing.
Speaker 1: But a curse, just a curse.
Speaker 2: Start swearing, brother, start swearing.
Speaker 4: That's my little BUBLASKI. We can make a business steal in exchange for my room and brought it. They will gladly give you a vocal lessons in rush. I am known as a great puto.
Speaker 8: All right, let's hear your two sons.
Speaker 2: Quiet your mister, you're all bright with me. I sing a little I God, Noboddy.
Speaker 4: You ain't got no voice either.
Speaker 7: What matter?
Speaker 2: Don't you like popular music?
Speaker 4: Well there's one song I like. It's called Sunday Monday and Betty grayble.
Speaker 2: Wow, last past right, But tell you my favor writers, praise Lord and past Terry grant.
Speaker 7: Enough of this.
Speaker 1: Let me hear you sing hit Door, do hit Ray ray hit me.
Speaker 4: Now, pick me up.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're a very good teacher.
Speaker 3: Tell me who'd you have to teach?
Speaker 1: Anyhow every night I teach Lana Turner, I'm heady Lamar and Paul d.
Speaker 2: Goda Now White a minute, thank ant thing?
Speaker 3: Why you're wasting your time?
Speaker 4: She is so young? I will introduce you to the masters. Have you ever heard of the last money off?
Speaker 3: Jakowski?
Speaker 4: Shushta college KUZASKI?
Speaker 3: Why I never missed a Notre Dame game?
Speaker 9: Oh, miss Judy, I just came in to tell you, but I moved all my clothes out of mister Nile's room.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you did. Syl Vaster, they say this gentleman is our new rumor. Syl Vaster.
Speaker 3: Meet missus Magoozie. Missus Magoozie meets Sir Vester.
Speaker 4: Well, crazy things are salutations?
Speaker 3: Are peasants?
Speaker 8: Pull?
Speaker 4: In what country that means fight, Bud? Yes, in my country it means fight. What do you know we're both from the same country. Say I don't like your lucks, Bundy, And if you still want to fight, I'll.
Speaker 3: Slap your puss. If you meet me, doll by the swamp.
Speaker 4: Slap mine push hair.
Speaker 3: It's just as damn.
Speaker 7: Down del Vaster.
Speaker 2: When you leave this gentleman alone, he just knew what I exc I say, why he ain't even a citizen.
Speaker 4: Don't say that I got my third papers.
Speaker 2: Third papers, say mister miss Moogie, you you're only supposed to get your first to second papers. The government ain't supposed to send you a third paper.
Speaker 4: That's what I keep telling my draft board.
Speaker 7: Not after this.
Speaker 2: Come on, I tell you, I'll show you to your room. Uh, it's the best room in the house, Miss Magoozie.
Speaker 4: What kind of a room is?
Speaker 3: There is the vital sweet.
Speaker 1: Telegram for Miss Goudy Canova.
Speaker 3: That's me, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Uh, this is hair right and it is close to the paper. Say, mister can can you read this fony pleaser?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Certainly, miss Canova? Why it's from Ken Miles and Ken says, here's something you will agree that makes sense and lots of it. Today's Colgate toothpowder promises you were breath that's sweet and a smile at dazzles. A double protection for your chime that you can't afford to pass up. For Colgate is one toothpowder that will remove the dull surface film from your teeth, revealing all their natural attractive sparkles, and at the same time bring you the priceless assurance that your breath is sweet and wholesome. Simply brush your teeth with Coldgate toothpowder night and morning and before every date. Then step out confident in the fact that scientific tests have definitely proved Coldgate toothpowder actually stops all unpleasing breath, stops it instantly. Let me add in seven cases out of ten. So remember, friends, for a breath that sweets and the smile of dazzles, get Coldgate toothpowder, won't you? That's it, Coldgate toothpowder.
Speaker 2: Love to you all sign can.
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 2: Well, I said, I'm going to dedicate my next song, mister, and now was way.
Speaker 3: Back there in New York.
Speaker 6: It's called tears on my Pillow.
Speaker 5: Is on my pill.
Speaker 7: More?
Speaker 3: I cried when I dream about you.
Speaker 10: When I should be sleeping, I just lay a weeping wan ring It you weeping too?
Speaker 6: I cried the hard for But that's not so.
Speaker 3: With tears on my pillow.
Speaker 2: It's more.
Speaker 6: Is that had shared all the He's on my hello more, I cry, would I dream about.
Speaker 8: When I should be cleaping?
Speaker 3: I just laid the weeping and ndering If you we thing to.
Speaker 6: I tried hard to foxcuse, but that's not a.
Speaker 7: It's good dude, Hello.
Speaker 6: That hod shd over.
Speaker 7: Rock.
Speaker 3: Folks.
Speaker 2: Now that mister Muscusie is going to room with us, I'm looking forward to some singing lessons and who knows why I might even get into Micropolitan. Say, we're gonna have a big party to welcome mister Nowles.
Speaker 3: Back next week, So you're all invited.
Speaker 2: Out to rank Elkanova. I'll see y'all there next.
Speaker 3: Tuesday night at this very same time.
Speaker 2: It's as Judy Canova saying thanks a lot and good night.
Speaker 3: Folks.
Speaker 1: Don't forget poke you cold gate Toothpott at night, in the morning and before every day, I'll promise you a breast but sweet and a smile of death.
Speaker 3: Yes, if he call on me A broadcasting