Speaker 1: Where is our stimulus? Christan, Wasn't that a big thing? Wasn't that going to be a big thing? That you know, Elon Musk found all of this fraud and waste, and we were supposed to get this giant stimulus check. I think it was supposed to be like two thousand dollars or whatever. But I believe that that was kind of the first real chink in the armor early on. Was because Elon Musk had this early out right, he was there for like what around two weeks, you know, that.
Speaker 2: A thing where the trillions of dollars just went missing, right, And Bono is going around saying how horrible the United States is because he doesn't understand the whole picture. That only, like I think, only a fraction of the percentage of the money that was supposed to be allotted towards things like Bono is little, you know, feeding the poor, feeding the starving and third world countries. You know, most of the money went into nobody knows where it went, has disappeared, it's completely gone. In fact, you know, if somebody owned a company, they would probably be delisted from any kind of stock exchange and put in jail for what the government has done, but there was never any follow up. And yeah, those stimulus checks. I think the big argument with the stimulus checks and doges like how are you gonna get back two thousand dollars when you're like, what thirty five trillion dollars in debt and counting? Like don't we have to pay some of that off? Like where's the money coming from at the end of the day, Like what did they find? Thirty five trillion dollars? So they found it, Okay, then we're not dead.
Speaker 3: But that's not the case.
Speaker 2: We are still enslaved to other countries, and we are enslaved to these multinational corporatus and mostly the international bankers, which predominantly we can see through different types of funds and payacks and lobbyism. They will throw it around to get rid of their adversaries. People are upset about this, so like, so we're looking at this, so DOJ Doge failed? Right that you know, Donald Trump campaigning about how horrible of an idea it would be. It'd be a big mistake. It would be a big mistake to go into Iran. And here we are, We're into Iran at the height of the Epstein files, right, non to mention also the height of the you know, UFO disclosure files, which has been predominantly a big nothing burger. Although McCaslin and a bunch of scientists have disappeared or have died or killed themselves faked their deaths. There's all these conspiracies out there, but people are missing, and that's not a new thing. You mean, I could go through a list for the last thirty years a scientists that mysteriously died and got missing. Big pharma has been plugging away at they had cures, who were working on reversing autism or heres for skin cancer using CBDs or all sorts of revolutionary treatments they just didn't want people to have, or they just conveniently died, you know, suspiciously after people warned that, hey, they found a cure for cancer and then they die that kind of thing, or they lost the cure all of a sudden, you know, interesting stories, and so missing scientists is nothing new, but all that came out as an aftermath of the Epstein files. Epstein files are slowly now making their way back into the news, and I don't think they're going to go away this time.
Speaker 1: When you go back to me you look at this from like the beginning of the second term of the Trump presidency, and you look at Elon Musk and you look at Trump. I mean, there was a period of time where he was doing all the doge stuff at the White House and no one saw him for a while. People were posting photos of Elon and a sleeping bag at the White House. Do you remember that? And then all of a sudden, he's like, I'm out, I'm done, it's over. And I was kind of under the impression that he was going to have kind of a permanent place within the Trump administration, right, and then he emerges with a giant black eye. Do you remember that at the White House picture? You had this, you know, the panda the black eye that he had around his eye there, and this feud then starts between Trump and Elon, and then Elon's saying that Trump is in the Epstein files. That's why they're never going to be released. It's weird, bro, It's really weird thinking back on all this stuff, and of course all the events that you know, let us here, you know, they.
Speaker 2: Forget about it writer, right, So it's all smoke and mirrors, and there's something true, like I'll talk to my journalist friends and they're like, well, I can hold more than one thought at one time, right, I can be concerned about disclosure, and I ran and the Epstein files. But the true issue is most of Americans don't have the time. Most of them were like it was their hobby to dive into the Epstein files. See what kind of trashures and Epstein files. I mean, there's probably millions of documents that haven't been looked at even yet that are in the Epstein files that may be relevant. They might be duplicates, they might be dumb stuff, you know, and there might be some more interesting stuff. All I know is that they didn't want people to go there. And I wonder a lot of it might be because Trump's legacy will forever be tarnished as the protect of pedos because of the fact that there was no grand jury to go after. Uh, these these horrible individuals that were taking advantage of underage women that were being trafficked to them. And we know that because Glon Maxwell's in jail for trafficking children. But to who the people in the Epstein files, Well, where's the investigation?
Speaker 3: Why are all these names being blacked out.
Speaker 2: And if it wasn't for Thomas Massey really for forcing the issue him and Rocanna, this would have never happened.
Speaker 3: This would have never came out.
Speaker 2: And obviously the Epstein isles of files excuse me is another main reason why Marjorie Taylor Green punched out early.
Speaker 1: That's the that's the thing is after Elon Right, then it was Marjorie Taylor Green her resignation. Then after that was Joe Kent, the Director of counter Terrorism resigning, and then Toulci Gabbert, the Director of National Intelligence resigned resigning, so and hers was for a different reason. But I feel like that, you know, it's just kind of suspicious. So really, the only person that we're kind of left with here is rfk Right. He's the only one from the original Trump cabinet that people were really excited about that is still in there. This lasted longer than a year.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's the one.
Speaker 2: He's the one shining shiny spot that Donald Trump has. He when you talk about the cleanest, dirtiest shirt, that's going to be the Robert F.
Speaker 3: Kennedy. And I think it's because Robert F.
Speaker 2: Kennedy also plays politics, but at the same time, he does investigate like worry some things. He's talking about geoengineering now, which does it? Which is is not supposed to exist. There are no such things as kem trails. And you have Robert F. Kennedy talking about you know, it could be a DARPA project and bringing validation to the concerns because if they use what's called stratusfy was it Wells Box stratosphere aerosol injunctions, it's toxic like aluminum, it's burium, it's you know, I can't remember. There's a couple other ingredients involved with it, but aluminum oxide accumulatively could be toxic. It could cause bees to have Alzheimer's and not find it their way back to the hives. What are some of the major news stories we're hearing now about bumblebees? Bumble bees are struggling to find their way back to the hives.
Speaker 3: They have Alzheimer's. Well, what's causing the Alzheimer's?
Speaker 2: Could it be aluminum oxides from wells Bach stratospheric aerosol injunctions, the cloud seeding, per se and weather modification. Not only that it causes Alzheimer's and humans, and then it prevents plants from re upping their nutrients. So the question is is how long how much does this impact our environment when it's a cumulative over years and years and years. The problem is that EPA doesn't check for it, you know, y writer, it's because it's below what was it below one nanoparticle of size. Maybe it's a half less than a half a nanometer of particle size, whatever it is, it's a small enough size to where the EPA doesn't test for it. But accumulative those could add up to a whole bunch of toxicsity. You just got to take a look into it. It's very interesting subject, by the way, But yeah, Robert F. Kennedy has really been trying to tackle the whole idea of what we might call chemtrails like and they always trying to brush off kemtrails about you know, some reptilian conspiracy where they're geoengineering the planet to make it ready to bring demons in from some interdimensional portal. And I know they're trying to now announce the aliens are real, So who knows, but I don't believe that's the case. When I mentioned kemp trails, I'm talking about geoengineering weather modification. If you ask your AI if KEMP trails are real, it will say no. Then they'll ask them and then ask your AI if weather modification is real. It'll say yes, weather modification is real. Then ask it is weather modification chemtrails and it will say yes. And then you ask it what the hell is it doing that's real? Answers you'll get from AI because it literally doesn't. It's programmed to lie to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like the RFK is so surprising because he's kind of the least controversial person out of all of them, which is really insane. We kind of thought that he was going to be the big mover and the big shaker of the entire group, but has turned out to be these other people that have kind of, you know, resigned, and he may be one of the only people within the Trump administration that has been able to really do anything.
Speaker 3: One thing I know about Robert Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy.
Speaker 2: I spoke with him actually at the south By Southwest, a conference put together by Free and Equal Elections Foundation. They at a stage at south By Southwest where Robert F. Kennedy spoke, I spoke. I got to meet Seohn Stone because of Christina Tobin. So shouts out to Christina Tobin in Free and Equal Elections Foundation. And you know, Robert F. Kennedy is a politician. Still, He's still a politician. I think at the end of the day, what you're looking as people who are non negotiable on their pres suppose when it comes to things like the Epstein files. And you know, he isn't He's MAHA, he's make America healthy again. He isn't bust the pedophiles, which Thomas Massey was a big champion of MAHA making America healthy again. Right, He's really one of the main like I think proponents in Congress always reminding people about getting toxix out of you know, our food. But all of a sudden you're seeing the Trump administration kind of backpedal on some of that, Like let's book Life with Satan things.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, GMOs.
Speaker 2: It seems like Donald Trump has sold the American people out to the New World Order ever since the Epstein Files came out, because I can tell you the American people's thoughts and approval of him has gone down the tubes. And at some point he's probably saying screw it. I'm gonna do what's best for me and my friends and my family, and we're gonna just screw the American people. We're gonna go start war. And I ran like Israel Wance, We're going to go after all these champions of liberty. Well, let's be honest, people like Rampaul and Thomas Massey are wildly popular amongst anyone that's h you know, a I would say, a you know, a constitutionalist, anyone that believes in the principles of our frowning fathers, people that believe that a loyalty should lie to the Constitution and not to party lines.
Speaker 3: And that's what Donald Trump's always said.
Speaker 2: The problem with Thomas Massey is is that he, you know, he doesn't go along with party politics. And that's because a lot of times the things that the party tries to throwing bills, the pork barrel spending, putting things in there that aren't beneficial to the people are just thrown into the bills. And everything in the bill is fine, but there's one thing he doesn't like in it. All of a sudden he doesn't like and of course one of those things is foreign aid. We can't take care of our own people. If you're homeless writer and I ask you for money, You're not gonna give me money. Why because you don't have money? So why are we giving money to Israel for war? Why are we going to wars? We can on afford our people are starving, We don't have money. Inflation is at all time, you know high, you know, and you have Donald Trump, all the economy is great. Yeah, if you live like you're homeless, Like what's going on in the world that we're so dumb? People are tribal and they're diving into this idea of this left right paradigm and everything that we've all these things we've worked for years and years to wake the people up.
Speaker 3: We're getting regressed. We're getting regressed.
Speaker 2: The wins we are making by getting libertarians in there, people who are liberty minded for the people, they're getting removed for these neo conservative establishment hacks that are taking a knee to this new world order of multinational bankers, multinational corporatists are just destroying the fabric and the identity of America. You know why, because they're going to profit on in a way out. You know, they've already convinced the president that the chip is sinking, and at any time they can call in on the trillions of dollars of debt. So if you don't jump when they say jump, well guess what they could call in on that debt and then you'll have a whole nother problem. And they don't care if the whole system collapses. They're already making their deep underground bank, you know, bunkers for you know, the resident evil style world that they're looking for in the future, just in case, right, But all these billionaires are just popping up in bunkers all over the place.