Speaker 1: Momentum, and what we're doing and going to do.
Speaker 2: My administration is acting with unprecedented speed to fix the disasters we've inherited from a totally inept group of people, and to solve every single crisis facing our country. This begins with confronting the economic chaos caused by the failed policies of the last administration. Over the past four years, our government racked up eight trillion dollars in wasteful deficit spending and inflicted nation wrecking energy restrictions, crippling regulations, and hidden taxes like never before.
Speaker 3: All right, so off to a pretty good start. Of course. Trump always starts every talk with how everything is wonderful and amazing.
Speaker 4: Just one of those really amazing. Everything that we've done is the best ever.
Speaker 5: And we're going to have a part two of everything that is measurely the sequel of everything before. It's gotta be amazing. We're gonna have a sequel do everything that was pot one. But Part two will be Trump's chic will. It's gonna be amazing, very wonder o chic will.
Speaker 3: Every day I'm struggling since twenty bucks, Jay, I'm coming in hot right away, happy monetization days. I don't want to mess it up. But you have an opinion on the Dutroux affair. Of course we've covered this when we covered Program to Kill. Every time you'll ask me questions, you got to go into my archives, dog, I don't. Let's see. Here's a two hour one where we talked about Program to Kill. I think we mentioned yeah, I talk about Dutroe affair here. H here is a smaller analysis. So and now I think I mentioned it in my Serial Killer series and yeah, but you got to go into the archives, dog, Rosie old five bucks. Hypothetically, would you conspire conspid her consider speaking out a university like Regent Law School. Yeah, I want you to invite me to come do it, probably to represent orthodoxy, I guess. I mean, wouldn't you rather have me singing Cringe Core live for the law students? But probably the snack pack becomes a member. Joe Perrota becomes a member. Thank you guys, Welcome everybody. Let's get back to Trump's address. Let's skip ahead all the amazing, wonderful, best ever things that were done. Let's get into some of the facts.
Speaker 2: From the one sided Paris slim a court and ended his saying across the electric.
Speaker 1: Vehicle mid day.
Speaker 3: So this is good. We got moving out of the green agenda stuff, which was in my view of scam Club of Rome stuff. By the way, I'm reading all of the formerly unpublished but now re published John Coleman books, and there's a new version of the Ralph Child Family which he did. I'm reading that one doctor Coleman did a book on the This actually ends up being a bunch of discussions of color revolutions and how they were run. It's called Beyond Conspiracy by Coleman. So those are pretty good books that I'm reading right now. And for example, there's a whole discussion of the Georgia Revolution, Color Revolution, there's the discussion of Orange Revolution, so interesting stuff in that book. I'll probably do that for members. But the reason I bring that up is I've got some good information coming on coming up for the members. And this Club of Rome book that he wrote pretty good because that is what is kind of the think tank behind what is sort of the mastermind umbrella of all of the green climate. And by extension, dee I style.
Speaker 2: I declared a national energy emergency, and that's so important. Energy emergency toward lock the liquid gold under our feet and pave the way for rapid approvals of new energy infrasearch.
Speaker 3: By the way, by liquid gold, he doesn't mean oil. He actually means literal liquid gold. It's a new element. It's the fifth element. It's what Milajoviovich symbolized in the movie fifth element. Liquid gold.
Speaker 5: Liquid gold gotta be sold at all of the Trump hotels, gonna be We're gonna make smoothies out of the liquid gold, gonna be shucking it down your gullets. It's gonna be amazing, really, not really, probably the most amazing smoothies, liquid gold smoothies for America.
Speaker 2: The United States is largest amount of oil and gas of any country on Earth, and we're going to use it. Not only will this reduce the cost of virtually all goods and services, it'll make the United States say manufacturing superpower.
Speaker 3: Now this is wrongmant too because this week we had a discussion debate coming up on YouTube over the history of the Middle East, the history of Israel, the history of Palestine, British Mandate, and it was actually had a good discussion with people, were a good, good debate and got into a lot of the deep history of it that I've read quite a bit about. And as you guys know from the members, we just finished the Black Gold Spies book, which is written by kind of a French intelligence analysis take on the history of British imperial spies Napoleonic spies scouting out the Middle East to find liquid gold. And it was amazing. Tax I think you really can't understand the history of the Middle East and the Israel stuff without understanding British imperial geopolitics and the history of the top spies. So we went through Grotrubelle to Lawrence, Saint John Philby and many many others, Conrad Killian French spies. It was pretty wild book. It was super information packed, but you need to know that stuff before you can understand and what's really going on. And look, the liquid goal. The real goal of today is not oil. Okay, Bloomerous, it's not oil. It's this orange liquid goal right here. We'll talk about this in a moment, because we're also going to be looking at this talk this first part with Trump. This is going to be focusing on the problems in the world, and Trump is moving in the right directions. A lot of good things done, not everything. We're gonna talk a little bit about the what's it called gay I? What was the thing project Stargate? I did the Fourth Hour on that the other day, So we'll talk a little bit about that, because it's kind of just a stupid propaganda pr thing I think don't actually exists yet. But and then we're going to talk about a Michael Saylor talk that helps us understand economics from an engineering perspective, and we'll look at that in a second. But I will be on tonight with pretty well known stand up comedian. His name is Danny Paulish Chuck and he does the Low Value Male podcast and I'll be on with him tonight, So it's going to be pretty fun. I think Burmus and he are buds. He might be buds with TRIPLEI. I'm not sure. I think he's triply adjacent. Got a pretty good sized audience, so that should be fun tonight at nine ish eastern, I think, yeah, ten, No ten Eastern, nine Central. And there's something else I was going to talk about.
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 3: I don't know, let's get into this or we'll we'll never finish Trump. But all this climate stuff, it's just a means of neo feudalistic control at.
Speaker 2: The world capital of artificial intelligence and crypto. My administration has also begun the largest deregulation campaign in history, far exceeding even the record setting efforts of my last term. In total, the Biden administration to post fifty thousand dollars in additional regulatory costs on the average American household over the last four years.
Speaker 1: I have promised to.
Speaker 2: Eliminate ten old regulations for every new regulation, which.
Speaker 3: Now, remember, Davos doesn't exist. It's not a thing. People have been mocking what we talked about. I made my first Davos video seven years ago talking about world looking on befo him. I've been talking about Bieberg for I mean, I read Daniel Estlin's b Berg book in the two thousands, and so many normies, so many blue check journal disinfo losers, so many people in the religious sphere, in the church sphere mocked for years. Just doesn't even exist.
Speaker 4: What's the world?
Speaker 3: Look along before world it's not a thing. Well, it's like a spirit you. And then now we have essentially Trump speaking to this globalist entity, essentially telling them that it's not going to be way that it was in terms of internationalism ruling the ruse. Now people are always complaining Trump's not doing everything that we want. It's not perfect, it's all fake, it's all fake, it's not all fake. In the world of politics, you never get all of your platform through and Trump is not perfect, but he's way better than what we've had. The previous people were literally working to destroy the country. And even if we get about half of what he talks about doing through, that will be better than anything else we've ever seen. And already just moving towards bitcoin is a huge movement in the right direction. I'm really tired of all the conspiracy people who are so solidified in everything being a conspiracy and everything being fake, everything being controlled. That's the mindset of why you didn't buy bitcoin seven years ago when I told you to, even though it's not readister financial advice, you didn't listen. You doubled down on your hardheadedness. And you're still doubling down. Even though bitcoin will go to a million dollars, you'll never go to a hundred dodos Here we are over one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: You'll never go to a million.
Speaker 3: Nose and you're gonna be proven wrong yet again, and you'll double down yet again.
Speaker 4: The CIA created bitcoins?
Speaker 3: In essay, where is the evidence of the CIA creating bitcoin? The name Satashi Satoshi Nakamoto. If you look at it in Gogamatria, you translated into the Japanese of the ancient Middle aged bl blah blah blah, and then you look at it through the Samurai lens of Joseph Smith the peepstone, it's so CIA through the Gamatrio. Right, this total schizo nonsense stuff. If you look at the mi T paper that people point to to prove this, it's literally an mi T paper from the nineties about creating an E dollar that's still a fiat thing. That's still just what we have, just electronic cash. Bitcoin is not an E dollar. This is one oh one dollars are fiat. If they're put into electronic form, they're still fiat. You just punch in the number of the dollars you make. That's what a CBDC would be. So Trump day one bands that's a good thing. That's against what Klaus and everybody wanted, which was a CBDC.
Speaker 4: If bitcoin is made by the CIA.
Speaker 3: Why would the CIA, which is a Fabian socialist institution, ultimately create the very thing that all the Fabians oppose and let loose into the world, which is against everything that they stand for. The IMF, the BIS, all of these entities, which are keynesy and Fabian social entities have for ages since the creation of bitcoin, been opposed to it.
Speaker 4: Oh but that's all fake.
Speaker 3: That's all to make you think they're opposed to do do do you people are as dumb as the Q people.
Speaker 4: Everything's fake. Everything's a conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Even though I'm not even gonna go into that stupid stuff. It's not even worth it, you know. Again, it's just stay poor, Like why are you even fussing? Just go be poor, that's what you want. And then when you keep failing, you're gonna blame everyone else who's successful. And then you say, well, they sold out. He's working for the CIA and the KG being a Bassau and everybody all at once, because that's how we got Successful's the only way. It's the only way. It's not me being an idiot, it's them sold out to the CILL.
Speaker 2: Many thousands of dollars back in the pockets of American families.
Speaker 1: To further unleash our economy.
Speaker 2: Our majorities in the House and Senate, which we also took along with the presidency, are going to pass the largest tax cut in American history, including massive tax cuts for workers and family.
Speaker 3: And now this is all great, and he has said getting rid of the i R s amazing, talked about the Federal Reserve, all that's all great. But remember they're still at least not Trump, but at least Elon is still saying we got to get rid of inflation because of government spending. Inflation is high because of government spending. Spending has nothing to do with inflation. Inflation is because the private central banks can print the money. That's what inflates the currency, making it less valuable. And that's what Tragedy and Hope covers in the first three hundred pages of the book. And that's what every libertarian von misis Ron Paul, everybody who's been screaming.
Speaker 4: Well, we got to audit the fad, I've got the fad.
Speaker 3: What has Ron Paul endlessly said, Well, I got ut at the fad. Why because it prints the money into guy's the churns is that simple. And all the gold Boomers understood all that. But they still can't wrap their head around big one.
Speaker 4: Well, that's not real. I can't touch it. Well, y'all, I don't know. If I put money in my game boy and I rub it all the ATM and none of the gold comes out, I don't understand it.
Speaker 3: Or Paul Craig Robin, Well, Alex will go the dollar? The dollar, Why Alex's not It's not odd to anything. Oh, the dollar. We gotta go back to the golds, down to Dolex. And if the niler cons in Washington will get to all of the world, we're gonna have spidish glions settle on the raw, and we'll bring out the gold trusts with the billion dollar. The gold Alex. It's the future, old Spanish gallions and trusts, the gold in the venture, the bloom Alex. Okay Boomers, Yes, fifteen hundred Spain is the future, right, Captain Jack Sparrow of the future. Oh, it's the whole of Black Pole. The other bottle will sell in the flood market to the other cultures on the buck of the Black Pole under a full gold of bloom ducks. Does anybody even know who Paul Craid Roberts is. I don't even know my impressions. Well, got aught of the fan and go back to the I'm just joking. Ron Paul actually does believe in bitcoin, so he's he was at the Bitcoin conference. I didn't hear him. He didn't speak, he was doing like interviews, a little media pods or whatever. But no, Ron Paul gets it. So props to Ron Paul over PCR. But they just man, I don't get. They just have a heart. So it's amazing to me that the trumpet wrapped his head around bitcoin. To me, I cannot even even I mean, this is a huge change from a year ago. So and we were at the Bitcoin conference in Nashville, so it was cool to see all of that live. And uh, in a minute, we're gonna go to uh, the guy who does my Financial friend channel. He was a nice guy. We met him at the Bitcoin conference, got a picture with him. Cool guy, and he put up the Michael Saylor lecture that's new that goes really deep into the bitcoin. So we're gonna do that next. We're gonna do a commentary on it. You guys are gonna learn and stop complaining and whining. I don't understand, Dick Cooin. When are you gonna do a talk about explaining. I've done it many times. You guys, just don't go into the archives where it's buried in the algorithm. Man, you don't see it. Okay, we'll do it again. I'm about to do every day on bitcoin, and then people will who stop talking about bitcoin. I want to be poor, stop talking about it. The only way to be spiritual is if you're really poor. And that's what that's what God really loves. And especially when I talk about how poor I am on the Internet and pray about it. Oh pray, let me pray on Twitter.
Speaker 4: Look at me pray. Oh's so poor. I'm oh, I'm so spiritual. I'm all rightful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what That's what Christianity is about, is just public portraying how poor you are and that makes you more righteous.
Speaker 2: Domestic producers and manufacturers, and we're working with the Democrats on getting an extension of the original Trump tax cuts.
Speaker 1: As you probably know.
Speaker 2: By just reading any paper, my message to every business in the world is very simple. Come make your product in America and we will give you among the lowest taxes of any nation on Earth.
Speaker 1: We're bringing it down version.
Speaker 3: I understand that because Trump made trump Coin. He doesn't truly understand bitcoin. I'm speaking in colloquial speak. I know he doesn't deep down understand the philosopher. So thank you. Know it alls in the chat thank you safely.
Speaker 1: Even from the original Trump tax cuts.
Speaker 2: But if you don't make your product in America, which is your prerogative, then very simply you will have to pay a tariff differing amounts, but a tariff which will direct hundreds of millions of dollars.
Speaker 3: And even now, this was the way that the government made money prior to the Federal Reserve was through tariffs. I mean, I'm sure there's other ways, but the idea of the irs and taxing everybody and extreme just insane levels, which is part of the communist manifesto planks, which is, by the way, one of the ways you can demonstrate that Marxism socialism is actually a big banker scam is that the big banking elites have always promoted and pushed Marxism historically. By the way, there's another book that John Coleman wrote that's actually really good and has quite a bit of the sourcing, because his books are notorious for not sourcing. One World Order socialist dictatorship. This is actually a really good book anyway. So now the federal government does not need to attack its own people and leach off of their hard work. When the federal prior excuse me, the pri that trail reserve, can print as much money as they want and give it to their friends. As Jack Mallers said two days ago or three to whatever it was, we could go, why would I Why should I have to work and pay taxes on what I worked for when those people can make as much of that money out of thin air and give it to whoever they want. It's a rigged game. And Maler's has a great argument on that point as to why he would not ever even live on a FIAT standard and his career of the strike app for basically just living via bitcoin. I'm actually really close to doing that. I mean, we already kind of do that because anything that I get is immediately converted into the bitcoin. Always. We've been doing that for many, many years. It's worked really well. I'm still not sure about how it works with because you have to pay taxes. But if if Trump does what he's talking about here and gets rid of the crypto or she made the capital gains taxes or whatever, or no crypto tax whatever that means. That would actually make it super super easy to literally just live on a big coin center. So basically every Fiat you get immediately gets converted into a bitcoin. You don't even worry about the daily cost. I think this is the future. A lot lot of people are going to be doing this in the future, and the only thing that we already kind of do this. The only difference is that there is some money in my bank just to pay the damn taxes, because they're crazy. If you're self employed and whatnot, I mean, you have the worst taxes, and that's by design to make sure that you don't rise up and become successful. So if you ever thought that this system was actually structured for success, no, no, it's structured to keep you out of success. And had I not, for example, had I not paid the insane levels of taxes that I pay in the last say, seven years, we would have I'm not gonna say how much we weave multimillionaires basically, and because that's how much you pay in taxes. I'm not saying I pay millions of dollars in taxes. I'm saying that the amount of money that I put into taxes. If that had been put into the bitcoin that I would have bought, we would already be in the multimillions of bitcoin. So taxes are crazy. Bobby seesays for photodoors have used BitPay. I have the bit pay app. I have not used it because, like it just it seems like it's just gonna be a lot of buying. It's more of a hassle to buy what's the word I'm looking for when you go to Kroger and you buy the I can't even think of the I'm going blank on the word I'm looking for. Like you can live just on crypto through something like bit pay, but it's a huge hassle because you have to buy the like a Kroger card that you put the cash onto when you cash out, so I mean for groceries and stuff. I mean, it's just it's still too much of a hassle. Maybe down the road, but if you listen to Mallers talks, it actually does make sense for everything that I can tell, except for taxes. And if Trump gets this through, then we want to have to worry about that, so then you would just it would make absolutely no sense to not live on a complete bitcoin center for everything. So the strike caap is supposed to do that, I don't I haven't used it yet. I've downloaded it, but I've not used it, so I can't speak to whether the app is good or whatever it probably is. I don't know. I just haven't used yet. While taut jatuwan five dollars, Hey, hope you're doing good. Are you doing any events in Texas? Not so far that we know about yet, But a lot of times events just pop up. But I try to let everybody know as far ahead of time for events, for live events, So if if anything does come up, I'll definitely let you guys know. Id bro five bucks. It won't let me write out my super chat check the chats. Thank you. It's about two books? Uh, it's about two books? What is your about two books? By the way, if you use stream labs, you can I think you can write longer. You can write more text on the stream labs. Okay, Alex is not pro nWo. I don't even know what you're talking about. It doesn't make any sense. You'll notice that as soon as we start to have some victories suddenly, oh no, everybody's working with a new world order. I think a lot of people just that's just an easy out for them to say, everything's oh, it's just everything's considered, everything's rict everything. So so this is like a loser mindset, right when we talk about the victim mindset, A lot of people in the conspiracy world, in the alternative media world, they have a loser victim mindset. They do the exact same thing as the woke people that everybody bitches about, justifiably that it's all everybody else's fault. It's all the women's the women's full. Oh, it's the it's all of the people from the Middle East, it's all they're full. Oh, they're causing all of my problems. Everything is them. Well, you can't change all of that, So the only thing you can change is you and your own life. And listen to the video that I just shared this morning from I don't know who that dude is, he just popped up. It's a really good, like a motivational type of video, and although it's geared towards dudes, it applies to women too, because he's basically just saying all the time and effort that you put into your video games, in your anime and all the stuff you whine about. Uh, you're the one that you're your own worst enemy. And I thought that was a really good video. Let's get back to Trump.
Speaker 2: Tradions of dollars into our treasury to strengthen our economy and paid down debt.
Speaker 1: Under the Trump administration.
Speaker 2: There will be no better place on earth to create jobs, bill factories, or grow a company than right here in the good old USA. Already, Americans economic and you can see this, I think maybe even in your in your wonderful, wonderful room that you're.
Speaker 1: All gathered together, so many of my friends, but.
Speaker 2: Americans, the economic confidence is soaring like we haven't seen in many, many.
Speaker 1: Decades, maybe not at all.
Speaker 2: Upon my election, it was just announced a small business optimism skyrocketed by forty one points in a single month.
Speaker 1: That's the highest ever. There's never been anything like that.
Speaker 2: SoftBank has announced between a one hundred and two hundred billion dollar.
Speaker 1: Investment and the.
Speaker 2: US economy because of the election result, and just two days ago, Oracle, soft Bank and Open Ai announced a five hundred billion dollar investment in AI infrastructure. Other companies likewise have announced billions and billions and billions, So.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you guys are whining about. Like we try to do a mature analysis over here, debating all day whether this Elon or Trump or anybody is a hero or a malicious villion, whether they're all compromised. None of that is going to get you ahead. None of that is going to solve your problems. So what you have to do is focus on the things in your life that you can change. Everybody wants to focus on things a million miles away that they can't do anything about, which, by the way, isn't is a leftist mindset. It's a leftist mindset to you know, you're a gamer in you're obsessed with what's happening in the Middle East. What does that have to do with your day to day life. Are you actually starting a business, are you actually making money preparing for having a family. No, you've adopted a demoralized mindset, a childish, immature, neotany based mindset where you think that you can retreat into the fantasy worlds and just whine and bitch all day.
Speaker 2: Adding up the trians of investment in America and the United States, and it's also reported today in the papers that Saudi Arabia will be investing at least six hundred billion dollars in America. But I'll be asking the Crown Prince, who's a fantastic guy, to round it out to around one tree. And I think they'll do that because we've been very good to them. And I'm also going to ask Saudi Arabia and Opek to bring down the cost of oil.
Speaker 3: You got to bring it down.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: This is interesting that he mentioned this because this is part of the debate on Twitter in regard to the Middle East and the British Empire and oil in Israel, because I don't recall all the details, but it's Ngdahl has a great analysis, a great chapter explaining how the nineteen seventies oil crisis was organized by Kissinger at Bieberg via Opek to essentially set up the petro dollar. But the petro dollar is based on this globalized oil market that relies on places like Saudi Arabia. So my assumption being that that allows a lot of control for that we help. This is part of how we control Saudi Arabia, and that the deal is that we buy the oil from them, but we don't need that right, we could have been completely energy independent. We don't have to. But this is all architect This is all organized set up by global elites in that architecture of control, creating an intentional empire where the American economy is outsourced. It has turned into a service based economy except for tech. That's the only thing that was allowed to remain. And then we rely on all this stuff that we don't even need to rely on. But that was all done on purpose, because of a fabian socialist technocrat agenda to create a world globalized market in society, global citizens. But it's done by design. And so when Kissinger is doing all this, he's doing this at the behest of the people who recruited him and put him in that position. The Rockfaller family on record by design admitted one hundred times over in the writings, so we know that whatever he's engineering has nothing to do with what's good for the West or Nation States. They moved the West out of a production economy. That was that was decided upon the nineteen twenties at Pratt House, at the creation of the Council form Relations. They decided, we want an American imperium and we're going to get rid of the isolationists. That was part of the reason for the wars, because we had to be involved in these European conflicts by design. And that was what the Milner Fabian circles decided when they sent the British, the British spies to set up the OSS and the CIA. That would be the means by which America would be underneath a shadow government and not the elected officials. So people expect that, oh, we're going to have like Trump's going to save the day, or he's a villain. If he doesn't do everything perfectly, or if everything doesn't happen right away, then they're all villains and they're all fakes, and it's all compromised. Look, the whole world of politics is compromised. That's it. That's how it functions.
Speaker 4: It's the out of the deal.
Speaker 3: Now. If Fabian socialism and all this nonsense, it took one hundred plus years to get America to where it is down the drain. It's gonna be a hard way and probably a long time to get out of that. It is possible, but you're gonna have to deal with the Federal Reserve. You're gonna have to deal with that entity which controls and destroys the currency and the country primarily, and the idea of bringing back industry and this kind of stuff, which is what Trump's trying to do. So he's saying a lot of the right things, a lot of the right rhetic rhetoric. The first few days we have a much stronger presence in executive order roll out than anything close to what we had in the first four years of Trump. So it remains to be seen. But it doesn't really matter whether Trump himself is ultimately a bad guy or a good guy. It's just so annoying and all everybody ever wants to do is debate individuals and their motives. Get away from that mindset. That's why people lose all the debates that they have with me, for example. They always want to make it a personal thing. They want to make it about this or that. None of that has anything to do with the issues and the reality on the ground. So it's probably going to be decades before we undo a lot of these evil actions of the global elite, and it's going to be decades before we move over to the window back in the other direction, where more and more things can be talked about that. You still probably can't talk about Jay. Have you done it analysis the movie The Good Shepherd. I think we've talked about it on some live streams, but I haven't done a total breakdown. It's a really I mean, it's good. It's kind of accurate about the history of the OSS and Yale University and Skull and Bones and how the early people recruited in the OSS, that it was set up by British intelligence. All that's the movie. And you even have the skull and Bones, like you know, peeing on each other and all the weird hamo erotic stuff. But uh, it's also a pretty boring movie. Light two dollars. What do you think of Albert Parke's World War II prediction? I think it's probably not authentic.
Speaker 2: We'll frankly, I'm surprised they didn't do before the election. That didn't show a lot of love by them not doing it. I was a little surprised by that if the price came down, the Russia Ukraine war would end immediately. Right now, the price is high enough that that war will continue. You've got to bring down the oil price. You're going to end that war. They should have done it long ago. They're very responsible actually to a certain extent, for what's taking place. Millions of lives are being lost with oil prices going down. I'll demand that interest rates drop immediately, and likewise they should be dropping all over the world.
Speaker 1: Interest rates should follow us all over.
Speaker 2: The progress that you're seeing is happening because of our historic victory in a recent presidential election, one that has become quite well known throughout the world. I think a lot of things are happening to a lot of countries. They say that there's light shining all over the world since the election, and even countries that we aren't particularly friendly with are happy because they understand what there is a future and how great the future will be under our leadership.
Speaker 1: America is back and open for business.
Speaker 2: And this week I'm also taking swift action to stop the invasion at our southern border. They allowed people to come in at levels that nobody's ever seen before.
Speaker 1: It was ridiculous. I decided and declared to do.
Speaker 2: And very very importantly, and national emergency on our border immediately halted all entry of illegal border crossers.
Speaker 3: So this is all pretty good. I mean, hope hopefully this all do something. I mean, remember when a Chuck Schumer. So there's eleven million. I mean, can we is that possible to to port? I mean, I don't know what's going on? And then you have all these missing young people. You can guess what I'm talking about that Lord Boldemort's been talking about. I mean, hopefully we can get on all of this. I mean, what's the purpose of the military if it is not to do that? I mean, that's the whole purpose of having the military is this kind of stuff. So it's not to be a world empire fighting for the fortune one hundred and for certain countries in the Middle East to do everyone else's bidding. So that's not the purpose of our military.
Speaker 2: So many and again properly returning the illegal trespasses back to the place from which they came. That action, as you've probably seen, has already started very strongly. Have deployed active duty US military and National Guide troops to the border to assist in repelling the invasion.
Speaker 1: It was really an invasion. We will not allow our territory to be violated.
Speaker 2: After four long years, the United States is strong and sovereign and a beautiful nation. Once again, it's a strong sovereign nation in addition on police to report that America is also a free nation once again. When day one, I signed an executive order to stop all government censorship. No longer will our government label the speech of our own citizens as misinformation or disinformation.
Speaker 3: Now everyone's going to say, except for Middle Eastern countries, that applies now. Again. Not everything is going to happen immediately. You're not going to get everything that you want in politics, day one, people have to make compromises. I'm not saying that's good. We're not talking about ethics and good and bad. This is what a lot of immature, low tier people do when they analyze geopology, tics, or even politics. They think of it in a very simplistic good guy, bad guy way, and everything is all or nothing. So there's no such thing as compromised. There's no such thing as getting fifty percent of your agenda, don twenty percent, eighty percent. It's either all or nothing. You either get everything done and you do everything perfectly, or you're all co opted part of the vast malicious conspiracy. You're all evil. People are a spectrum, okay, and they're all on the spectrum, and all of you and the audience are on the spectrum, just joking. People are a spectrum. They're not all bad and they're not all good. Some people are way more malicious and evil than they are virtuous, since some people are way more virtuous than they are evil or malicious, So there's a vast spectrum here. But many people in the alternative media, in the conspiracy world, for them, everything is black and white, everything is purity spiraling. Everything is you either do and say everything that our group over here thinks is the perfect way to do it, or you're compromised and you're evil. And again, in the real world, it's not that way. Even just from our philosophy of ethics, we know that not everybody is completely malicious and evil, and so it's almost kind of a gnostic man of Keenan mindset that you're either in my pure group of the children of light, or you're in the duality opposite dialectic of all the suns of darkness, right, and that's it. There's no such thing as people who are virtuous but have some vices, or full of vice but have maybe one or two virtues. So I think it's better to stop thinking of everything in terms of these all or nothing situations. It's also really immature and stupid to think about everyone in media or everybody in the alternative media being agents and being part of a conspiracy. That's really stupid. It's not even necessary. For example, remember the vegan stuff, Remember that was being promoted, and Tristan called attention to this a while back, and he had a great point, which was, you didn't you didn't have to have people recruited into some network and you know, made agents or something like that. You only had to have like a few thousand dollars given to these idiot YouTuber influencers to push veganism. And like he was using examples of like Earthling Ad and these kinds of people who Saudi billionaires were giving i don't know, two thousand, five thousand dollars too or whatever it was.
Speaker 4: To allegedly allegedly.
Speaker 3: To promote you know, veganism and this kind of diet stuff. And remember well I won't talk about that, but koof times we had similar stuff. So things are a little i would say, simpler a lot of times than people in the conspiracy alternative media world. They overanalyze and everything is seen as six hundred sixty six dimensional chess, which is precisely why some of those people fell for that Q nonsense, which was idiotic, because these people are not all operating at every second on a six hundred and sixty six dimensional chess move, okay.
Speaker 2: Which your favorite work of sensors and those who wish to stop the free exchange of ideas and frankly progress, we have saved free speech in America and was really paying the difference at that time, and it was unfair to the United States, but many, many things have been unfair for many years to the United States. Before even taking office, my team negotiated a ceasefire agreement in the Middle East, which wouldn't have happened without us, as I think most of the people in the room now. Earlier this week, the hostages began to return to their families. They are returning and it's a beautiful site and they'll be coming in more.
Speaker 1: And or they started coming back on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Our efforts to secure a peace settlement between Russia and Ukraine are.
Speaker 1: Now hopefully under By skipping a term, I would get the Olympics.
Speaker 6: I was upset.
Speaker 2: I said, you know, I got the Olympics to come, and I thank everybody for being with you.
Speaker 1: I would have been there.
Speaker 7: Myself to see you. We are Book of the Mark Armies.
Speaker 3: Was that all there was to it? I thought there was more to this. Let me see does he come back and we'll see.
Speaker 8: So also, connel with some of the most distinguished business people in the world.
Speaker 1: Let me start with someone that you know really well, that I think is almost.
Speaker 9: A neighbor of you in Malorado and in Florida, mister Steve Schwartzman, Chairman, CEO and co formder Blackstone Group.
Speaker 1: So Steve Floris yours well, mister President.
Speaker 2: I'm sure the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia will be really glad you gave.
Speaker 1: This speech today. You've had the busiest for the EU ways that it takes.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to give you a quick little example in the private life, my beautiful private life. Before I had all these things happening, the world is a little different, all right.
Speaker 3: So a twenty minute speech and then Q and A. I'm not gonna do all this Q and A. That's gonna put me to sleep with this boomer stuff. By the way, I'm still kind of sick. So if you see me blow my nose like that guy that commented, Oh, we got him.
Speaker 4: Who's a coked. Who's a coked.
Speaker 3: It's called espresso doll, and it's called having a coal man.
Speaker 8: I like.
Speaker 3: See, that's a great example, right, So if I sniff a lot and if I blow my nose, that clearly must be that he's some sort of cokehead. When everybody watched these streams knows that I have terrible allergies and I had a coal for the last two weeks and it's messed up my impressions. So you see, you'll notice then the default to assuming the worst about people. And while we should have, as the actually the saints and elders talk about this, we should have a discerning, reserved attitude about a lot of things, especially in the modern world. To be overly suspicious and to assume everyone is malicious is actually a demonic attitude. So keep that in mind that it's actually the work of the demons to get you to think that everyone's malicious and everyone's evil and everyone's out to get you. And the ultimate end of that is like some sort of paranoid schizophrenia. So that's the extreme result of the of the idea that everyone's evil, everyone's bad. Everyone's out to get you, everyone's scamming you, everyone's lying to you. I mean literally, the most extreme version of that is a hardcore mental disorder. This is why people have tended to say about conspiracy theorists that they have this problem. And although not every conspiracy theorist has this problem, you could see how an extreme version of that could lead to that delusion. And it is a delusion. It's a spiritual delusion because it doesn't match up to reality. Not everyone is out to get you, not everyone is a scammer, not everyone is malicious, not everyone's evil, Not everyone's part of a bass conspiracy to screw you over and keep you working at Pizza Hut or Walmart. There are conspiracies, there are problems in the world. There are espionage entities working to subvert there are corporate spies, there are CIA operatives, but they don't run everything in the world.
Speaker 6: They're not God.
Speaker 3: And so it's just really stupid, and it's you are your own worst enemy when you allow conspiracy theories and dark topics and subjects to dominate your thought process. And just keep that in mind. And Tony sends five pounds. I'm new to bitcoin. The EU will shortly come after self custody and while it's in exchanges on the basis of privacy. Do you have advice for those in the EU or companies that you know working us EU. I don't know about EU stuff or what they're going to try to do, but I would say go ahead and stack as much as you can and move it to a cold, cold storage before they try to do all that. But even if they do put into into play a lot of KYC, I mean, you can still try to keep buying it. Now, this guy had a great This was actually a really genius I don't think he came up with it, but somebody told him about this. And if you think about it, wait a minute, this is actually pretty genius and it's kind of obvious. I don't know why nobody even thought of it. Probably people did think of this, But what he says here in these first couple of minutes is a interesting thing to keep in mind. This was an interesting when I saw.
Speaker 10: This was an interesting thing that I saw today. He's on Twitter.
Speaker 3: And it said, did you know.
Speaker 10: You can put bitcoin on a wallet and just hand that wallet over to somebody with the pen as a form of payment with no taxes.
Speaker 3: Did you catch that? Now you're responsible for what you report. I'm not telling you to do anything illegal, but it's kind of the same principle as cash payments. Right, somebody works for you, you pay them in cash.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: Hello, do you guys get what he's saying? And it said, did you.
Speaker 10: Know you can put bitcoin on a wallet and just hand that wallet over to somebody with the pen as his form of payments with no taxes?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 3: Now, I'm not telling you to do that, and I pay crazy ass taxes every year, but it's no different than cash payment. JV three two dollars. Hey, Jamie, triple espresso. Give it to Jay now he needs it. I've had quite a few espressos today. Jamie's not here right now, so maybe ghost of Jamie could bring me an expresso. Nathan kurt sins five dollars. When was the last time you watched Wanted? Is that that one with? Is it James McAvoy and Angelina Joe Lee. It's a fun, dumb movie with MK assassin's and prominent Christian symbolism. It's a reddit nerd nerd rage movie. Yeah, it has probably been about ten years since I watch it, but I do remember some of those themes. Maybe that's something that we should check out again. Brandon gear Since five dollars, what's the correct response to seculars who try to say in guilt of Christians by saying, if Jesus is now here you he wouldn't he would have been deported. Well, it's dumb, because Jesus is the son of God. So no, the son of God has authority both spiritually and timborely above any president or ruler, but it has nothing to do so Israel had laws for visitors, for foreigners, and it had laws for maintaining the nation state. So it's really ignorance when leftists try to use the Bible or anything like this for no borders. I mean, it's just nonsense. It's completely idiotic, and it's totally ignorant of history. I mean, why would there be so many laws about how to treat the foreigners and you have to actually treat them fairly. The foreigner can't come into your land and do whatever he wants, like he can't come and start setting up worship of demons or whatever. But you can't just automatically, you know, get rid of them, or you have to treat them in a fair way. But that's presupposing that there is knowledge of and legal migration of those people. There's nothing in the notion of nation states. No nation state or empire in history has allowed unmitigated open borders that has always led to the collapse of countries. So it's just nonsense to think that the Bible somehow vindicates open borders when the entire history of Biblical history is based on legal theory that backs up nation states, empires, and civilization. It's total nonsense. In fact, all today's laws, like legal theory about borders and whatnot, comes out of Church law, comes out of biblical law, that is Western civilization. So all you have to do is just bury the leftist in his ignorance and idiocy by pointing out basic facts. I think I hit all the super chests there. Let's see, multiple people bought new memberships. Let's see or no, maybe did they didn't? End I miss that Holly is a member. Richard Lozano bought five memberships. I appreciate that. So we got twenty one new members. I'm about I'm at about two hundred members now, which is pretty crazy for you know, the last week and a half two weeks of being monetized. All right, so I remember, I'll be live tonight with stand up comedian Danny pouliz Shuk on his Low Value Male podcast at ten pm Eastern, and we're gonna get it over here to now. I thought about covering this, but it's off topic. But there ain't no way this goofy white woman stumbled into Mohammed and the Qur'an all this nonsense. This is a great example of in my opinion, I don't have proof of this, but my opinion is people that are like this woman that suddenly start promoting Islam or like the Tates did. They in my opinion, allegedly, they probably are paid to do this, So I don't know who. Maybe my suspicion is Saudi's are actually really paying and promoting a lot of the Salafi Islam all over the internet. They're probably putting money into it, and that's why so many of the apologists of Islam or all of these solofis like Jake and Daniel or whoever. But there's no way this goofuss woman here came to the conclusion on her own that Mohammed is prophesied in the Bible in the Book of John. I mean, you have to be completely ignorant to think that the passages about the Comforter in the Book of John are which are obviously about the Holy Spirit, which she just identifies multiple times over in those passages, that that's about Mohammed. I mean, this is so dumb that the only way to pass this off on people is that people are completely stupid, which is how it works. No way, this woman studied her way into like she was like, who is reading the Gospel of John and thanks, oh the Comforter, the one to come, that's the prop for Mohammed seven hundred years later.
Speaker 4: This is just mind bogglingly dumb, dude, It's amazing that.
Speaker 3: It even has to be responded to. If the Bible is corrupted, then it can't predict Mohammed. Dummies, this is that stupid. But you know this, You know this woman got paid to push this.
Speaker 4: Stuff, allegedly, allegedly.
Speaker 3: To use the Kat Williams impression fake out. By the way, if you don't follow me on Twitter, why not get over here, get over here, son right here. You know that you know she doesn't know anything, She's ain't No way, that just no way. She nobody studies their way into thinking that John fifteen sixteen fourteen ft six you're talking about Mom is so dumb? Like, what is your opinion on James Bonds on Her Majesty Secret Service movie and the similarities to the COUF. I talked about it, in fact, I've we did podcasts on that ages ago, not about coof but about stabbys. I think it's in my first book I talk about that. So you want my opinion on it? Get esoteric callywood one signed copies. Yeah, exactly. I think it's a grift for the three zero four's that are pushing Islam. Now. I think that makes a lot of sense. Now, let's kick off this next section with this brief intro, and then we'll get into it.
Speaker 6: With tragedy.
Speaker 11: Because people never had proper economic energy. We tried with gold, it never quite worked. I can give you a thousand examples of hyperinflation dating back to five hundred BC of money not quite working.
Speaker 3: Let me give you an example of low tier stupid people right now. If I play this Michael Sailor clip, I want to listen to what he's saying, what his arguments are. I don't care about Michael Saylor's motives. We're setting aside motives when we do analysis. So many of you are not good at debates or arguments or presenting your position because you can't divorce the situation, the issue, the topic of debate from the person, and most people can't do that. But it's a huge disadvantage in life and to you when you can't do that, because it means you're going to fall for all the wrong reas to like or dislike a person or listen to their arguments. So let's say, for the sake of argument, Michael Saylor is a total evil, cia operative, malicious person and he's up to no good. Okay, good, Now, let's hear what he's arguing and what his position is and why he thinks this or that, to see if the arguments stand on their own merit, regardless of his own motivations. Now, he's going to promote it because he believes in it. But what if he believes in it for malicious, bad reasons. Okay, let's say that that's true. Now let's move on too, whether the arguments are good, whether this makes sense, whether it matches up to the other things that we know about the history of money, the failures of monetary policy for all governments in the past, why at FIAT currencies always go to zero, and whether or not there's real possibilities here. Let's think about it from that perspective. I don't need and I don't care about all of your personal gripes and thoughts about Michael Saylor. If you don't know anything about crypto, if you're not actually successful in this domain, why do you think I would listen to you. This is a question that I was on a podcast for the first two hours. I got up this morning and we were talking about this, and we were talking about how everybody loves to pop off on everything and they know everything about every topic. If you didn't make money in crypto, or if you're not successful in making money, why would I listen to you about money. I'm being serious, I'm not being a dickhead. This isn't this is I want you to think about this. Would you go to a guy who is an idiot on your block that plays air guitar and he's gonna tell you everything. And there's dudes like this, right, like air guitar dudes that don't know how to play guitar. They've never played a guitar, but they have like every rock album and every metal album, and they know all about the band and all about their history. But they've never played an instrument and they don't know how. But they can tell you everything about music and who's good and who's bad because you don't even play the instruments. Doll or like sports dorks that know everything about stats and teams, but they're fat dudes that don't play basketball. And the point is not can they know about it without playing it. The point is that I'm not going to listen to you think about economics professors. And I remember this when I was in college and I came to this realization when I had an economics class, and I'm like, wait a minute, this professor makes this is in the two thousands, we'll say, fifty eighty thousand dollars a year teaching economics at the local university. Okay, that's that's not poverty, but that's like middle middle class, maybe now lower middle class. I don't even know what professor's mean nowadays. Okay, you're not successful in money, Why would I listen to you? You're gonna tell me about all the theories of Kangean economic theory and socialist economic theory and my mama, ma Bama. And you're gonna go get in uh a, you go and drive back to your apartment or whatever like you don't. If you've not had success in this domain, why would anyone listen to you popping off about all your knowing everything about it. So I'm not gonna listen to anyone. And by the way, I'm glad I didn't listen to all the idiots over the years who constantly told me what to do with my money and this and that.
Speaker 4: Bopa bitcoin.
Speaker 3: I remember there was tons of comments in twenty twenty two, bitcoin's going to zero in January Craig Wright, bitcoin will not. Well, it's going to zero, and he duped everybody that bought into that nonsense DSV. So you have to have some conviction, You have to have some You shouldn't listen to people who have not been successful. That's what I'm trying to say. And that's it's just a weird thing, like it's for some reason in say theology or in debate or logic or philosophy or maybe even economics, there's just this idea which is not true in any other domain, like if you wanted to get a bug sprayer or like an INtime, like would you go ask your neighbor about how to get rid of pests and bugs? Or would you ask the bug spray like bug control people. Like in every other domain, people go to people who have been successful in it. But for some reason, in these other domains, people think that no, every Internet goofball is who I should listen to. It just doesn't make any sense. And I guess the Internet actually is part of why it's that way, because it gives everyone a voice. And I'm not saying that's necessarily baut because there's pros and cons to this, but everyone can have the appearance of being an expert when they're not and they've not had any success in these fields or in these domains, but they can pretend that they are and play like they are. And now freaking AI. And by the way, I've noticed this, like multiple times now in the past couple weeks, right where I'm say, I'm having a discussion with somebody on Twitter, and I can recognize right away you're copying and pasting the damn Grock responses. You don't know what you're even talking about and I don't even care that you ask a question to Grok right, like what year was Balfour Declaration or something, right, and then it pops up the year. Yeah, it makes sense, no different than doing a search on Google. But all of these people are replacing actual education and knowledge of domain topics with AI and it doesn't. It's not gonna work, dummies, It doesn't. You can't. You might fool other dummies, but you're not going to fool people that know these topics, right, Like, if you've studied philosophy, you can't grock your way through debating people on philosophy. It's idiotic, Like that classical liberal dude last week that was so stupid. It's like, did we can all tell that you're just putting copy and pasting what you put into groc Dummy, you can tell the groc speak. But look, uh, you know there's always going to be people doing this, and look, they're not going to be successful. That's the point. You're not going to be successful faking it until you make it necessarily.
Speaker 11: For the first time in human history, we have invented a technology that allows a human to tightly bind economic energy to their person or for a corporation to tightly bind economic energy to the corporation. What it means is you don't have to suffer an early, painful economic death. This person, Satoshi offered us this gift. The gift is you get to own your own money and no one can take it away from you.
Speaker 3: You get to keep your life forced.
Speaker 6: And what do I think will happen.
Speaker 11: I think that companies life expectancy on the bitcoin standard goes from ten years to thirty years, to forty years to one hundred years. And I think living longer is a good thing. And I think families life expectancy is dramatically increased. The half life of money in gold is thirty years. Gold debase is at two percent a year. The half life of money in bitcoin is forever. Some people will not appreciate it, and they won't get it. That's okay, okay, you don't have to buy it. Lots of people won't buy Clean money is just as important as antibiotics. It's just as important as fat, it's just as important as clean electricity.
Speaker 6: It's technology. It makes the world a better place.
Speaker 11: And I think that for a billion human beings that are destined to economic misery, for them, it's the matter of life or death.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so basic points there to keep in mind. Alexander ten dollars. Jay, my friend brought up Saint Ernaeus saying that Jesus was possibly forty to fifty year old years old when he died. I don't know how to respond to this. Aernaus made a mistake. We don't believe the church fathers are infallible. Mister Smirk's five dollars. What are your predictions for bitcoin? In Q four? I'm young, but I'm in the process of getting my commercial driver's license so that I can hopefully go on before its skyrockets to one fifty. I do think that's likely on the table anywhere from two hundred to five hundred. We just had the removal of that law that had to do with banks not being able to custody bitcoin. Trump got rid of that S one B or SA one B, whatever it's called. That was another huge bullish thing that people are ignoring. But that just went went away. And you know, Sailor was talking about certain things that would have to happen before we could see two, three, four, five hundred thousand dollars bitcoin, and that was one of those things all right, So let's get into this. We're gonna treat this like our classic analysis talks and lectures. Shout out to my financial friend for posting this. Cool guy, nice guy. We're gonna try to understand this so that you don't have any excuse to say explain to bigcin owner student or if so it works well, we're gonna listen to one of the best at it. I don't agree with everything Michael Saylor says, but overall he's still pretty good at it. Maxi Chuiser is good. I don't agree with everybody and every point, but we can handle and listen to people that we disagree with. That's another sign of being a mature thinker. And so we're not going to devolve into all the hundred reasons why someone so is a bad person. I don't care whether you think he's a good or bad person has nothing to do with what we're going to talk about today. Bobby C five dollars. I have issues with bitcoinners when they talk about it being like a religious movement. Okay, fair enough, anything could be an idol.
Speaker 11: I know I took you away from probably a non box lunch, but I'll try to make it worth your while.
Speaker 7: Everybody in the world.
Speaker 11: Every investor, every executive is facing an economic and a technology challenge. You could specify the economic challenges. It's very difficult to outperform monetary inflation when you look at the rate at which the currency supply is expanding.
Speaker 3: Now, this is what we talk about all the time. This should be an uncontroversial clear point. The governments that have the ability to well the private banks that run those governments, had the ability to print the currency as they choose, and this is a huge crime against humanity. It's essentially value and energy theft over time because it dilutes the purchasing power of your money. And if you basically understand that simple point, which is again what Ron Paul has been saying forever and no or and ever, all the gold bugs, all the Vonnmesa's people, all the Austrian economics people, all the bitcoiners, right, this is a fundamental point. That's what we have to understand. And this is not controversial because it's what quickly admits in the first three hundred pages of Tragic Hope is that this is how the system works. Going back to the early modern period in Europe, when you had the ability to inflate gold notes. The banking elite figured out that they could write up more gold notes than they actually had gold, and so they could buy up stuff with inflated currency because they had the power of controlling the printing of the currency, the creation of the currency. Now, how do we get out of this problem. We need some way that there's not a centralized entity controlling the issue the issuance of currency, isn't it one of the Ralph Charles that's reported to have said, I don't care who the elected officials are. If I print the currency, I run the country exactly. So how do we get out of this conundrum? Well, we need something that is not centralized. That's a challenge that could never have happened until we have decentralized computer networks. So the first thing that every idiot thinks when they hear this stuff is, well, the computers are going to control the currency. And so that's why I bitcoins bad is because it's all on the computer, and the computer that will control it. It's a decentralized thousands and thousands of no ten thousand plus maybe more nodes across the world that decentralize the bitcoin network. So it's decentralized. It's not run by a CEO or a banker or a government.
Speaker 7: Most investments don't outperform it.
Speaker 6: You know that the S and P.
Speaker 7: Five hundred is to a certain degree the cost to capital.
Speaker 3: And the point here is that if you're looking for ways, and this is what rich people do. Wealthy people who understand this point look for ways to store their money so that it doesn't lose value over time. Thus, wealthy people buy things like yachts and houses and property and rolexes. It's not just for glam like poor people think or for swag. They're investments because money loses value. That's why they do that. Or you find ways to invest the SMP, You try to invest in mutual funds. You try to invest in all this different stuff to hedge against deep inflation, which is devaluing your money over ten, twenty, thirty, forty years. Why does that matter? Well, do you want to leave things to your children. If you store up a bunch of dollars and you give that to your children in sixty years, your dollar is gonna be worth probably five times less than it was the sixty years earlier. When you started saving. I was watching some dude, like a like a buff fitness dude, guy Hormosi, I think it is his name, and I mean it was an interesting channel. Not dissing the guy, but he was explaining how to make all this money in forty years by the S and P and all these mutual funds. And I'm like, so I'm gonna wait like forty years to get a return which was a good return, but like the returns would be like ten times or one hundred times greater in bitcoin. It doesn't make any sense. Why well, the big Boomer method And Sailor is pointing out that the Boomer methods of how people thought in terms of stonks to get your money back over time doesn't make sense anymore because there's a superior asset. It's that simple. There's a superior asset not only for the story value but also returns.
Speaker 11: This safer investment and asset classes underperform, and even though you're getting wealthier nominal.
Speaker 7: Terms and real terms, you're really not.
Speaker 11: And if you're a company executive and your company isn't growing organically fifteen percent a year or more, institutional investors tend to lose interest in you.
Speaker 3: This is why you can't beat the system in the existing system. That's the point of what he's setting up here. So I'll try to move ahead after because a lot of it's well, no business sold. What he's talking about applies to you too, though you're not a business owner, and maybe one day you will be a business owner, then you will you have to think about investing. So stop being low tier and low quality people. We want high quality people.
Speaker 7: This is why.
Speaker 11: The winners in the twenty first century, they're all digital monopolies. If you have an investment portfolio and it doesn't include Apple and Amazon or Facebook or Google or in videobo.
Speaker 3: Here he's saying that if you wanted to invest or, if you wanted to start a company, you're already at a disadvantage because if you're a tech company, how are you going to beat the existing monopolies, or if you're a zombie company, like he says micro Strategy was, which was just kind of sitting there at a base stock price that I don't know, it was it fifteen dollars forever and whatever, and micro Strategy was not crashing, but it wasn't going anywhere, so it was just kind of sitting there. His point was that you can't compete with Microsoft and Google and Apple, So what are you going to do? You got to find another way to take your capital and put it into something that becomes the engine of the company, even if it's not what your company previously did or was all about. And other corporations are starting to figure this out that they can do a Bitcoin standard for the company that becomes a new engine for a zombie corporation. By extension, he's telling you that your present day company can't beat the monopolies and can't beat inflation.
Speaker 7: Well, you're probably not winning.
Speaker 11: It's very hard to see how you could be a successful investor without some exposure to those companies. And if you look at the rest of the SMP normally the S and P is the five hundred greatest companies in the United States, four hundred and ninety three of them are fairly boring.
Speaker 7: How do you.
Speaker 11: Actually compete against the digital monopoly When someone has I think face book has two billion users a day, or you have a billion customers, and when you can ship a product to a billion people overnight with a punch of a button, that's an enormous advantage. So all of us we're struggling with this issue. How do you how are you going to be a winner when you're not one of the seven winners. The technology challenge is very intertwined with this, which is you can't win if you miss the next technology wave. You know, there was personal computing, and there was the Internet, and there is mobile computing, and now there's artificial intelligence.
Speaker 6: And I'm here to.
Speaker 7: Say that I think everybody in the.
Speaker 11: World understands artificial intelligence is the next technology wave, but I think very very few people, not so many, really appreciate there's another technology way taking place, and it's a digital transformation of capital.
Speaker 7: It's digital capital. It's happening right in front of people's faces.
Speaker 3: Now here's getting into the revolutions that we've seen tech wise in the past twenty thirty years. The personal computer itself, graphic user interface instead of doss, Internet, mobile computing, cloud AI. And then the next is the digitization of money, which only makes sense because everything else has been digitized. Music, your photos, your social interaction, social media. We're not here to talk about the good and the bad, and we know there's a lot of bad to those things. We're looking at the facts, the objective facts on the ground set aside your hyper moralism and how you want it signified everybody that you're better than everybody, and how you're so pathetic that you have to get on the internet to pretend that you're superior to people. That's lame. We're gonna get out of that mindset. Okay, We're gonna focus on the facts, the objective analysis. That's the only way that you get ahead in life is to do it that way. Trust me. So what's the next revolution? It is most likely it looks to be the digitization.
Speaker 7: Of capital because it's unexpected.
Speaker 3: You have to understand how big this is. This is not just another dot com bubble, another type of Amazon. This is a totally new way to do money. It's an ethical, hard asset solution to the problems of the past way to do money. It's the only way it could happen is if there had been the computer revolution first, because you cannot have a decentralized, objective, math based system outside of the reach of governments and banks, outside of the internet coming first. That's why it was so genius what they created. Whoever created it, and it's better that we don't know who created it. Money needs to be divisible, portable, durable, recognizable, scarce. And so how would you translate that into digitization. Well, bitcoin is that it is deflationary. It is the ultimate store of value and energy over time. It is a closed system with a public ledger, so they can't be manipulated, can be cheated. It's not been hacked. It's decentralizing global, it's not under the purview or control of one government or one entity or one CEO. You have a cap at twenty one million bitcoins. Ever, so there will not be infinite bitcoins. And it is really the opposite of the debt based, fiat usery based system that we have seen for millennia. You understand that debasing the the currency is an ancient thing. Babylon Rome, they debase their currencies. They would take the gold in their coins or the silver in their coins, and they would start adding other metals to devalue it. That was a their form of inflation.
Speaker 11: Hodd On a shift, and it's an inversion of everyone's world view. They tend to dismiss it as something random, unlikely, unlucky, scary, And I'm going to talk about bitcoin, and so bitcoin's the solution to the problem it's a solution to the economic problem. How do you win when there's only seven companies that can win? And it's a solution to the technology question. How do you get on the next technology wave and how do you exploit it to the benefit of your investors, your family, your company, your customers. Now, how do I know coin is the next wave? Why should you think it's the next wave? Well, here's a chart.
Speaker 3: One point. Here we have a super chat from our buddy Skumabert twenty five bucks, Thank you so much. Are there any good books that refute the idea that the Gnostic Egyptian mystery religions or traditions are the case. My friend is very deep into it, and I want to know how to combat it. So I did a video some years back critiquing gnosticism. I also did a video from Ierinaeus. If you look up against Heresies Ireneus Gnosticism, that video will come up. So you could read Against Heresies, but that's a really long book. You might want to start in book three and four for the reputation of the Gnostic systems in general. I did another talk on Genesis refuting the Gnostic systems. I have two debates with Gnostics, one with a Scott Smith, so he presented a kind of a Gnostic position, and most of the time Gnostic mystery religions, they devolve into relativism. So if you just get good enough and kind of basic philosophy in terms of refuting the self, the self pointing out the self refuting nature of relativism, that's a pretty good reputation of most Gnostic types of systems. But those are the things that come to mind. I don't know I've taught me how to a specific book refuting gnosticism. Uh, there are, by the way, videos from Inspiring Philosophy. Obviously, he and I we have some disagreements, we're on friendly terms. But he did do some good videos refuting some of these ideas of like Zeitgeist type stuff that Jesus is Horus, or that there's all of these you know, trinities and the pagan religions and that Jesus is just one of many. That's all just a bunch of nonsense. So you could look up, you know, is yahweh the Canaanite pantheon d That's all just nonsense. So check out some of his videos on the topic of the.
Speaker 7: Top ten largest assets in the world right now.
Speaker 11: And so if you look at the ten, bitcoin's number seven, it is the seventh largest asset in the world, goals number one. Then you've got these magnificent seven companies in video, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Alphabet, Meta, and you've got Saudia Ramco and you got a little bit of silver. But of them, the fastest growing of these is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is growing three times faster than Microsoft. Why is it?
Speaker 7: Why is it the next wave? Well, it's not just the fastest growing asset in the one.
Speaker 3: And by the way, it just flips silver during this bull cycle. So why does that matter? Well, guess what's next gold? Right Well, it'll never flip silver when it's one hundred thousand flips over. Okay, so the next flipping will be gold, and it will flip gold. Watch it will has to want because we're not going back to sailing around in galleons and handing over giant chests of treasure, loot and booty like we're fricking pirates.
Speaker 4: Okay, you must be believe and in bit Clayton you're in.
Speaker 3: Ok We're not going to the black pearl dog. We're not going to jack sparrows or We're not going to Davy Jones locker dog. We're going into the future.
Speaker 11: It's the most popular asset in the world. It's literally the most popular asset in the world. Everyone wants to talk about it. It's the most interesting. It's the most digital asset in the world. Right, you can't digitally transform. You can't move these other assets at the speed of light a million times a second between eight billion computers the way you can with bitcoin.
Speaker 3: So let's think about this in terms of the modern world. I need to do or some country, some company needs to do a huge purchase, a huge move, a huge sale, tens of millions of dollars, a billion dollars. Are we gonna do that with gold and gold? How are we gonna move a billion dollars of gold? No, we're not gonna go back to the sixteen hundreds, goofballs. I don't understand why it's just such a boomer mindset. You're gonna use digital transfers on a public ledger, which is what the purpose of this is. It's just obvious, and that's contra Peter Schiff and all these people that act like we're not gonna be using this amazing technology for instantaneous transfers of wealth. Obviously we would. It's like light speed, better than trying to transfer a bunch of and by the way, if when in terms of gold, you're going to be using a bunch of gold notes again, which again has susceptible to all the problems of the previous fiat currency. We already had gold standard. It worked well, except that that has a lot of flaws, a lot of problems. It's better than the fiat, but it's still wrought with fraught, with all the same problems tungsten. It can be stolen. You're putting it. We're back to third party, fourth party trust to ensure it, to guard it as you sail your galleons to deliver the billion dollars of Spanish balloons. It's just so obviously not the future to think that we're going to go back to the sixteen hundreds. How do people not see this? It's obvious.
Speaker 7: It's the most useful asset in the world. If you need a billion dollars in.
Speaker 11: Five minutes Saturday afternoon, this is the only asset you can liquid eight right.
Speaker 3: It is no Michael, We're going to have the black pearl, send giant chests with uh, you know, Davy with Davy Jones and what's it what's his name? Captain Barbosa, right, and the Black Pearl are going to deliver, and they're going to look over as third party trust, you know, candidates to ensure that the billion dollars of the balloons actually make it across the ocean. And this is so silly.
Speaker 7: Every company on Earth, every person on Earth. It is global.
Speaker 11: You know, these other things aren't global assets, with the exception of gold. So in essence, bitcoin is the digital gold. But but you know, you can't beam gold between eight billion iPhones and goals of five thousand year old idea and bitcoin is that idea reinvented for the twenty first century. And now I'm going to give you a set of suggestions or a set of indicators as to why maybe this is something big.
Speaker 7: Why it's not just random.
Speaker 11: This is bitcoin versus that asset allocation chart.
Speaker 7: And you can see that.
Speaker 11: It looks hard to find a solution when you don't include bitcoin, and when you put bitcoin on the chart, it renders every other solution irrelevant. It's like it's pretty clear there's one thing that's interesting and everything else is just more of the same. Bitcoin punches a hole into the chart sixty percent over the past four years, and if we zoom into that a little bit closer, this is asset performance. Since micro Strategy adopted the Bitcoin standard, the s and p's returning thirteen percent a year, real estate, ten percent a year, goal, seven percent a year, bonds or minus five percent a year.
Speaker 3: This is why people who study this and are into bitcoin point out that it is the superior asset and store of value that will begin to eat all the other stores of value When people figure out that you'd rather have the twenty thousand dollars in bitcoin than in a rolex because in ten years the bitcoin will pay you out a much better return and much better, I mean way better than a dang rolex. Okay, so a rolex might go up a few thousand dollars five maybe over ten years or something. And what does bitcoin do over ten years? Well it has so far, I mean, the average return is sixty percent a year and you basically get a ten x every five years. So why would I put twenty thousand dollars into a dang rolex when I'm going to get a sixty percent return on average? Versus a five or ten percent return, just like real estate small returns. Here's the chart telling you the returns. So you want to learn about money. You want you want to get out of the poorhouse. We are learning tonight how to do this. We're gonna have to understand how this stuff works. Every year, on average, since its inception, it's creation, Bitcoin has returned sixty percent. The next best level of return is the Magnificent seven stocks, the Apples, and the Googles twenty nine percent, so double if you'd have bitcoin. Think of all the boomers, all the goofballs that have, however, many trillions of dollars into the Magnificent seven, and they could have had double that if they had had their money in bitcoin.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: The S and P five hundred has given you thirteen percent. And that's what that multi super million dollar dude Hormosi was telling you. To wait for fifty years, putting one hundred dollars a week into the S and P five hundred, and then by the time you're seventy and you're about to die on your ventilator and your smoke, your your oxygen tank, you'll have millions of dollars. Okay, well, now I don't want to wait until I'm carrying my oxygen tank into the you know, old folks home to have fifty million dollars. We'll have fifty million dollars from bitcoin in ten to fifteen years. Okay, that's how that's how you do it, not fifty years in ten years. What a gold return the boomers? Seven percent? Oh wow, good job? Seven percent in four years? Excuse me, seven percent a year. Analyzing the last four years, I should say, so, going back to twenty twenty, what did gold give you? Seven percent?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 3: Thank you, Peter Schiff. Seven percent.
Speaker 11: As you can see the cost of coupital, the hurdle rate there is thirteen. The only thing that's beating it that's conventional is the Magnificent seven, which is a bit more than doubling it. And then Bitcoin is doubling the magnificent seven. So one of these things is really an overwhelming winner. Bitcoin more than four times conventional performance. Let's look out over fourteen years. It's the winner in eleven of fourteen years. So it's not just it's up over the last four years. It's up more over ten years, eight years, twelve years. Here's another slice you can look at everything in the world trying to find something which is more compelling. But bitcoin is showing an annualized performance one hundred and forty seven from twenty eleven. But again, you know, after bitcoin, you just fall to like your best growth stock idea. And it's not just the best performing asset, it's the best performing uncorrelated asset. It's got the highest sharp ratio, it's also got the lowest correlation.
Speaker 7: These are these are fidelity numbers.
Speaker 11: So the entire world is looking for an investment idea that's uncorrelated to risk assets. You know, we have entire conferences, alternative investment conferences, and we talk about should it be real estates, should it be natural gas rights, should it be intellectual property?
Speaker 7: Well, bitcoin is.
Speaker 11: The global fungible liquid alternative asset, and you don't.
Speaker 3: Have We got super chat from to Shuba two bucks. Young guys should join the trades like being electrician. Yeah, I would say probably that's a much better route, especially than you know, I want to go to I want to go to college and study philosophy. And the humanity is don't waste your time. You're gonna get a much of woke purple hair brainwashing nonsense. I would never go back to my Leaving grad school was the smartest thing I ever did. Okay, we wouldn't be where we are with what we have. I'm not gonna say what we have had I not left idiot grad school and it was the greatest. I was scared. It was a scary decision, and I thought, you know what, I might as well try to do my own thing, write my own books, start my own business, buy my own investments, real estate, et cetera. And we did and it worked. But had I had the mindset of I'm gonna go to college and I'm gonna get my just giving up all that idiot nonsense of the pride and intellectual not almanna be a professor, and I'm going to and what you're gonna affect what fifty students a year when we reach on this channel alone, millions of people a year now. So Tshuva is probably right that the trades are probably a much better route for young dudes than people who think, oh, I don't want to do that, I want to be able to be a professor. They don't want you, especially if you're a white dude and you're straight, especially if you're a Christian They don't want you teaching and them you're not going to be welcome there. They're going to do everything to try to get rid of you. Saronis says you should rush to find a trade now. A lot of people are seeking trades because they're realizing that their stupid degrees don't get them anything. Exactly, and I realize that in twenty eleven and exactly based cothr or five bucks, you don't need to go to college to think critically, Yeah, exactly. I mean I don't know what college is like now, and I mean some people might be in a situation where it's good for them to do it right. There might be people who would benefit from engineering in college, or you know, maybe they have a scholarships and everything's paid for. Yeah, in those cases, that's fine. But to go into these things and view it like, oh, you know, I'm going to be a professor and I'm going to go to the humanity is that's like the worst idea. Fugazi one dollar Andrew Wilson wants to debate you on bitcoin. Let's do it, dude. That'd be a fun debate. I didn't know he had an anti bitcoin position, but yeah, I'm happy to debate anybody on the positions, and I can debate people that are on our side or that we have good relationships with. In fact, I asked Chase Guy to do a debate on bitcoin the other day and he was like, no, I'd rather not do a debate. You know, that's just just my position. And then people in the comments were like, oh, fight, fight fight. I can have a disagreement with people that I largely disagree with, and it's fine. We don't have to like, you know, break Park Company or something glitchy Rhythm five dollars, Thank you, Papa J cigarette smoke, Thank you. John Bart joins becomes a member. Shout out to John Bart. All right, let's get back to this.
Speaker 11: I have to believe me or like, you don't have to juststand the fundamentals, even if you don't want to spend a thousand hours studying it. You can just look at the chart published by Fidelity. It gives you the same answer.
Speaker 7: Black Rock. And now they launched a bitcoin ETF a year ago. Uh that ETF.
Speaker 11: Leaped above one thousand, one hundred ETFs that they sell to be number thirteen in twelve months. So that just shows you how fast it's moving, you know, blowing past one thousand other ETFs.
Speaker 7: But it's more than that.
Speaker 11: That ETF is the most successful ETF launch in the history of ETFs.
Speaker 7: And I would say if you look at Wall Street over forty.
Speaker 11: Years, the last big innovation in Wall Street was the ETF. The idea that you could buy spy or you could buy a portfolio of QQQ or a diversified portfolio of assets. That was the big idea, big enough to attract trillions of dollars of capital and the most successful example of that big.
Speaker 3: So the reason this matters for people that are not familiar. We had the pass in back what January last year of the bitcoin ETFs, which were or whenever it was. That meant that there's now corporate institutional acceptance of bitcoin, and that was huge because now it's rising to a new level of mass acceptance and adoption that it previously didn't have because it was seen as online gambling and the currency of drug dealers or whatever. With the acceptance of an ETF, you have a new level of acceptance of corporations and now boomers can have access to this very difficult, complicated cryptocurrencies type stuff where they don't have to have direct custody. Now I would not do this, but boomers do not want to fool with learning about this and self custody. So it's still a bullish thing, even though it's kind of not really the spirit of bitcoin in terms of bypassing the banks third party try because if you buy ETFs or if you buy you know, bitcoin through fidelity or whatever, you're still engaging in third party trust that they're going to perform and hold the bitcoin correctly and that they're going to do everything right. They're not going to dump it. The purpose of bitcoin is actually to get rid of banks and third party counter risk. So it's not in keeping with the spirit of bitcoin, but it is still bullish, and it is still a level of institutional acceptance for bitcoin that had previously not been seen. And so that's why he's pointing out the importance of these and then it really gives new attitude to something that even even a lot of people in the corporate world or the government world were still very skeptical about. That's why it's such a huge deal. That's part of the reason why bitcoin has surpassed on hundred thousand dollars it's not the only reason, it's just part of the reason.
Speaker 7: The idea is I bit right, which has just been a screaming home run.
Speaker 3: Placing your first option straight, You've come to the right place with real time insights from.
Speaker 11: Not only is it run past nearly all of the blackrock ETFs and all the other atfs, it's actually outstripped Blackrocks Gold Fund, which is around forever IAU and it did it in twelve months. Right, digital gold is better than gold, just like digital photos are better than physical photos, and digital videos are better than your you know, than your VHS cassettes. Right, it's not a complicated idea. I digitally transformed something.
Speaker 7: It's a million times.
Speaker 3: And now better. There he's talking about in terms of efficiency and ease and simplicity, not onto logically metaphysically better, because I believe in physical things. We're not gnostics leaving the incarnation. And I mean, there's nothing about this system that necessitates that you never have the physical items. For example, when people who are big gold bulls are constantly telling me that oh, goal's superiora We'll go Google. Uh, well, if you want more gold, then logically you should have more bitcoin because in ten years, you'll be able to buy all the gold you want from putting all of your stash into bitcoin. In my opinion, that's my analysis. So there's a life, there's a gold hack for you. If you want to get more gold, gold all over my chain, go to lover my watch. Don't believe me, just watch. It makes sense to have had bitcoin for the next ten years.
Speaker 9: Mine.
Speaker 11: It's smarter, a million times faster, a million times more ubiquitous, a million times you know, lighter than the thing that it replaced. In twenty twenty four ten in the top twenty ETFs launch, we're all based on bitcoin, right, So everybody's cool ideas, right, it's based on.
Speaker 7: Bitcoin or some derivative of bitcoin.
Speaker 11: Those spot bitcoin ETFs, they are their compliance gateways or rappers. If I want to buy bitcoin, then I have to solve the compliance problem, the compatibility problem, the convenience problem. And in January of twenty twenty four the first ETFs got approved in the US to do this. This is the list of them. In that twelve months, they siphoned up one hundred and nine billion dollars of AUM. So it gives you a sense of just how fast they moved. They were a solution to a problem, right, But it's not just a US phenomena. ETFs that are backing bitcoin or back by bitcoin are popping up every country in the world, and so you can see they're in Canada, they're in Swen.
Speaker 3: Now this is important because not only do the ETF signify institutional acceptance. Now that the Trump administration sends the Bitcoin conference which we were at where we heard Trump speak, he wants, along with Senator loomis the future Strategic Bitcoin Reserve, which if that passes, it may not, We don't know. Bitcoin's future is not ultimately dependent upon that. But if that does pass, and if they do over the next five years purchase a million bitcoin, that will send bitcoin to the moon. And the reason why it's not just US purchase, it's also the fact that that will be also a supply shock, and the supply shock due to supply and demand would send the price even higher than drumpt of because it's not just America, it's also the other nation states. Nobody would want to be last when that occurs, so everybody will be wanting to front run the other countries. You see, So it's not just a matter of the ETFs. And it's not just a matter of the other countries. It's also the supply shock that there's not that much bitcoin to go around. That means the demand rises the price even more. You see. So let's move past the gold stuff here and let's get over into somethings.
Speaker 7: Around the world.
Speaker 11: Wealthy families, they're always looking for how to diversify their assets.
Speaker 7: It's like I own a bunch of real estate or diversified.
Speaker 3: So you understand, like the rich people in the world are doing this, and you've had the opportunity to front run the fortune one hundred, fortune five hundred and the billionaires, and now they're figuring this out. You could have front run all these people. And even when they all convert to wanting this as they are right now, goofballs. There's not enough to go around. There's very little bitcoin two go around. And so the more this catches on, the more people figure this out, the more there's going to be a rush to get bitcoin. Now that might not happen in this year we're talking about. Sailor's estimation is what do you say, thirteen million dollar bitcoin in ten years, thirteen years, fifteen years, something like that, which that alone is phenomenal. It might be more, but via his estimation, right, so that would be a what is that one hundred acts from where we are roughly in thirteen years, which actually makes sense because already every fourty five years bitcoin does a ten x or I want them.
Speaker 11: All other alternative assets, Well, there's sixty global billionaires that we know publicly are invested in bitcoin.
Speaker 7: I give you a short list.
Speaker 11: But the more important point is bitcoin is the fastest growing alternative investment for high net what high net worth individuals in the world.
Speaker 7: And it's a.
Speaker 11: It's a it's a very straightforward, powerful idea. You know, I'm going to buy a buildings. That's buying property to diversify myself and get away from risk exposure. That's great, but buildings are liquid and they're not fungible. What if I could buy a digital building, and I could buy it.
Speaker 12: Two hundred dollars at a time, or two hundred million dollars at a time, or two billion dollars at a time, and what if it offered the same economic property rights, if it offered the same characteristics whether you bought two hundred dollars or two hundred million dollars of it.
Speaker 7: That's a powerful idea.
Speaker 3: Demetrios Claudo's welcome to members. Remember, guys can go over to the members tab to get access to the members talks. Emperor Shiv two seventy nine. Jay, I'm doing my thesis on the Yakub apparitions. Now that's a man who knows how to do theology.
Speaker 11: It's a fungible idea, it's a global idea. It's an idea people can remember, right. And it's not likely that you can buy the same physical assets that Elon Mosk and Mark Zuckerberg own, but you can buy the same bitcoin they own, and you've got the same rights parapasu to them. There's seven seventy public companies that are capitalizing on bitcoin right now. You're starting to see this explode. Companies like some Larns, Companies like Mara and Riot and Color, you know, all of them are realizing that if they recapitalize on bitcoin, they go from investing in a bond that loses ten percent of its value a year to a bitcoin that gains forty percent more.
Speaker 1: Value a year.
Speaker 11: It's simply flipping of a light switch. This is a virtuous economic dynamic. It's spreading virally. You see seventy companies, then it'll be seven hundred, then it'll be seven thousand, then'll be seventy thousand.
Speaker 7: There's four hundred million companies in the world. Who doesn't want money?
Speaker 3: Again, do you people not see that this is the logical trajectory here of the goverment's going to shoot it down. Don't give me the food from ten years ago. When there's now seventy public companies running on bitcoin.
Speaker 11: Those bitcoin ETFs are outperforming all the commodity ETFs. So I show you every commodity ETF. What you see is Bitcoin's crushing everything. Gold is second best. The rest are just trading vehicles.
Speaker 10: Here's the one thing I trust AI to do more than you and ironically.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to move ahead spend. There's a ton of slides, So I'm going to move ahead to some of the slides that are not as interesting and relevant that we kind of get the point here. So if you wanted to put your move your money in other places, uh, none of them have outperformed bitcoin.
Speaker 7: It's a it's another form of technology. It is it is economic technology. I think of it as digital energy.
Speaker 3: But and this is why I often refer to the energy metaphysics side of it as well. Sailor being an engineer, he's very attuned to the physics and the engineering aspects of it. Myself, being a philosopher, I'm very attuned to the metaph physics aspects of this. Again, what makes money money is to visible, portable, durable, recognizable, scarce and scarcity is of course its the most important feature. And that's why bitcoin is the scarcest asset, the hardest asset, given that there's only twenty one million bitcoin that will ever exist.
Speaker 7: You know, if you started with this trope and you said, what did Satoshi do?
Speaker 11: Satoshi discovered a method to transfer value without a trusted intermediary, and people oftentimes repeat that, But.
Speaker 3: That's that's the energy transfer, the value transfer that I talked about, without counterparty risk, without third party risk. So in other words, we're not having to rely on corrupt politicians, corrupt bankers, corrupt security state people making sure that the money goes where it's supposed to go. You see, it can be done without those intermediaries, and that is a huge, huge piece of the puzzle to remute remove corruption. Don't you understand? Now there's not some group, some guy who can just willy nilly decide how much money to print to to value the currency.
Speaker 7: Small idea, it's not the big idea.
Speaker 11: Yes, we transfer a billion dollars from point A to point B without a bank. The big idea is, in order to transfer value without an intermediary, you have to store the value without an intermediary. The big idea is I put the billion dollars into cyberspace forever money in order. The big idea is we launched a payload into orbit. When you launch a payload into a ballistic trajectory, it comes back to Earth. When you launch it into orbit, it orbits forever. Right when you get to escape velocity, maybe it's never coming back. So imagine the idea that I could put a billion dollars into a bank in cyberspace that would stay there, untarnished, not corroding, right, without being debased, forever.
Speaker 7: Like forever.
Speaker 11: It's such a powerful idea, right, it's frictionless, it's superconducting. The big idea is store value without intermediary. It means you transcend banks, you transcend physical laws.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 7: This represents a.
Speaker 11: Digital transformation to capital, from financial and physical assets to digital pure digital, Like how much does a book weigh if it's the Encyclopedia Britannica. How much does it weigh when it's a digital Encyclopedia Britannica. One of them is a billion trillion times lighter than the other. It's the fundamental phase shift. Now what's that worth? Well, global wealth is divided across a bunch of assets. Here's a nine hundred trillion dollar wealth chart. People own half those things for utility, they own buildings.
Speaker 3: So the reason he's talking about this is the estimated global wealth in assets or any other you know things, money, cash, whatever, bonds, all those assets, how they're divvied up in terms of an estimate globally you have three hundred trillion in bonds, one hundred and twenty in money, three hundred and thirty trillion in real estate, eighteen trillion in art luxury items like cars and collectibles, six trillion. Global asset value including equities in gold then being nine hundred trillion. The point is that although you will still have these things, as bitcoin being the superior store of value comes to be, it will eat these things, and so those things will no longer be the stores of value. All the store of value will shift to bitcoin like a giant black hole, as Max Kaiser said, And then these things, maybe not money but real estate, equity, art, whatever, they will be denominated in bitcoin eventually. Most likely. Now there could be some other thing that develops, some other crypto or something that people use at a smaller day to day level. Who knows a form of tether, a form of I don't know. Could be other things. But Bitcoin becomes ultimately the global store of value, store of wealth because there's nothing else that is superior to it for that purpose. Doesn't mean that people don't still want art or collectibles. It just means that the shift for value store is to bitcoin. And then people have those things as they want and trade them and use them and buy them as they want. They're still going to be markets, but there's nothing that will be superior in terms of store value. Obviously then bitcoin. This is why this is So when what's this clicks, then you understand it. Then you understand, oh, oh, this is why it's going to be ten million dollars a coin, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 11: Divide it across a bunch of assets. Here's a nine hundred trillion dollar wealth chart. People own half those things for utility. They own buildings to live in or work in, and they own cars to drive, and they own companies to operate. But the other half of the assets are just held as a long term store capital. You bought it because you had money and you needed to put the money to work, so you bought the You have a land bank, you bought a bunch of land, you bought a bunch of commercial real estate, you bought a bunch of bonds. Half of everything is just long term capital. So if that's what half of everything is, what's the problem. Well, the problem is when you put your money, your four uner fifty trillion, into that long term comptal investment, you get hit with taxes, income tax, you get hit with wage controls, price controls, regulations. There's a fire in California, there's a hurricane in Florida.
Speaker 7: There's a war in Russia.
Speaker 3: Now the point of this is most of what's listed here, for the most part, isn't really It cannot affect bitcoin ultimately. Now there might be a regional thing where some government tries to say you can't hold bitcoin or whatever, and how might they go about that. Well, if you have your own private keys memorized. There's not much they can do except if you have your bitcoin on an exchange. It's conceivably a government could seize an exchange, right say, we decree that you know, xyz exchange for the national security, we must seize it, you know, kind of a what FDR did with gold type of thing. So those things are possible, but they're not as likely now that this administration is very pro crypto, pro bitcoin. Now that you know you have institutional acceptance, corporate acceptance, et cetera, things have moved away from a lot of the older fears that we had ten fifty, ten eleven years ago for bitcoin, all the stuff that all the food that they said ten years ago, five years ago, even all the governments are gonna ban it, They're gonna come steal all your big goin like that. Not a lot of that's not possible again because they can't really stop what has already grown to be. So, like Putin said, who can really stop this now?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 3: Putin said this a couple of weeks ago. How do you can't really stop bitcoin anymore? It's too late, It's already global, it's already decentralized. There's no one headquarters. You can't shut down all the nodes.
Speaker 4: In the world.
Speaker 3: It's just not possible. But other assets money, cash, et cetera. Gold, and gold is subject to all of these risk factors you see at least way more subject than bitcoin is. So again another plus.
Speaker 7: Lash, there's going to be an inefficiency there.
Speaker 11: Well, bitcoin is an asset without that financial risk of the currency, the stock, or the bonds you're going to buy, and it doesn't have the physical risk of real estate or property because you put it in cyberspace.
Speaker 7: It is an orbit.
Speaker 11: It is outside of the political domain, outside of the physical domain, outside of a currency domain, and that is.
Speaker 7: A solution to long term capital.
Speaker 3: Now again, I want everybody to watch this whole lecture. Eventually, if you have to leave, you don't want to spend all this fine, just go Finally, eventually, please have watch this whole thing, because if you disagree, I want to know that you've at least watched this and you have arguments or bases you at least understand the position right before you disagree. People say in the chat, Obbsy becomes a member, shout out to Ben says for five dollars. What side are out to buy bitcoin? In the show description is my link to Swan Bitcoin. Swan is an only bitcoin only company, so there's a little it's a little more difficult in terms of getting started there, but it is a bitcoin only and you'll need to sort of transfer it to a cold storage wallet. It may not be the easiest, but it is probably the safest. But the easiest route is through something like coinbase. I'm not a huge fan, but it's the easiest way to purchase in on ramp.
Speaker 11: But what you see is you see smart money everywhere in the world. Smart here's the big idea. A bitcoin you get to keep your money. That's the idea. Who cares people that live in China and Russia and Africa and South America and Asia and Europe that want to keep their money. And so the money is flowing from those long term capital assets, from that warehouse, from that currency, from that South American bond, from that bar of gold is flowing into bitcoin. Bitcoin is digital capital. So I would submit to you I think the greatest digital transformation of the twenty first century more important than.
Speaker 1: Digital music or trying to catch your breath.
Speaker 7: Kits.
Speaker 11: So imagine your one hundred million dollar building. I give you one hundred million dollars and you own a building in La Okay, or put it in Miami, or put it in any city in the world, in Istanbul, and now digitally transform it. What happens when you digitally transform one hundred million dollar building, Well, you get rid of all the things that are liabilities. You get rid of the tax, the traffic, the tenants to torts, the trouble, the weather, the corrosion, the regulator, the fact that you can't move it. And then you add all the things that make something more valuable. Right, how do you make the building more valuable? You make it invisible, indestructible.
Speaker 3: In more notice. Some of these are the things that I mentioned about. What are the characteristics of money, divisibility, portable, that is, teleportable, durable, recognizable, scarcity, et cetera.
Speaker 11: Teleportable, programmable, divisible. You make it ungible, configurable, you make it volatile. These things make the building more valuable. The other things make the building less valuable. Bitcoin is, in essence, just that digital transformation. If you had your one hundred million dollar building in Ukraine, or you had it in Syria or you had it and fill in the blank Venezuela or Cuba or La, or you had it in the path of whatever storm, or you had it in Moscow.
Speaker 7: What's it worth now?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 7: And how does it degrade? Digital capital is global capital?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 11: This idea of a building, right, It's like we can debate whether or not you want your building in New York or Miami, or La or San Francisco. But if I took if I gave you a billion dollars and I dropped you in Africa, and I said to you, Okay, I want you to go buy a mixture of African assets worth a billion dollars.
Speaker 7: Buy anything you want, buy it in any country.
Speaker 11: Buy land by the buy the buildings, buy the companies, Buy your favorite African currency, buy the Egyptian pound, buy the naira, buy the krugar rand, buy a concession on a whatever safari, Buy tents, buy mineral rights, buy it all the catches.
Speaker 7: You have to hold it for one hundred years in Africa? What are you going to buy? And now here's the second question. Now they gave you a choice.
Speaker 11: You can either buy all that stuff and be locked in that in that investment for one hundred years. Or you can buy digital capital and the bitcoin network that all the other smart rich people own and that you can carry with you in your pocket. Or you can zap it out of the you know, out of Africa and it's in cyberspace and is not subject to African political Jersey.
Speaker 3: Point being that constantly hammering home that is on the part of sailor the point being that it's superior to real estate, to land. Right, digital capital is superior to land capital. And you're talking about bitcoin, not talking about NFTs or whatever. Right, So let's skip ahead and let's talk about how it's a revolutionary advance in preservation Higeria.
Speaker 11: You can buy a billion in bitcoin, but you cannot buy a billion dollars of real estate in New York City, and you cannot put your billion dollars into JP Morgan and so you see on a relative base.
Speaker 3: So we got a super chat from Bobby C. Five dollars. I used one bitcoin. I would recommend it. Yeah, my last significant purchases were from Swan. I have a Swan referral link in the show description. If you want to get started bitcoin only. It's not the easiest, but you know, it's you know, if you want to go wallet wise, there's jade blockstream jade. Somebody gave me a like a cold cart a long time ago. I never did use it though, Airrod forty three five dollars. What do you think about XRP? Not a fan, don't don't own it, not interested in CEO centralized coins. People may trade it in the short term and make money, but no, I don't care about XRP.
Speaker 11: There's a certain appeal here and then here we can see bitcoin is. It's a revolutionary advance and capital preservation. Everything you own in this world probably has a useful life of ten to one hundred years. So what if I give you something with a useful life of a thousand years? Like when gold in place of two percent a year, that means it's got a half life of thirty five years. Your capital in gold as a thirty five year half life. When something inflates of zero percent a year, your capital and that thing has a half life of forever. There's the difference between two percent and zero percent. Is I live thirty five years, I live for a billion years. It's a pretty big difference. When you compound it.
Speaker 7: Your time matters.
Speaker 13: So let us automate the manual tasks by you.
Speaker 7: So this thing we call bitcoin, it's a network.
Speaker 11: It's secured by energy, by electro energy, by computer power, by political power, by economic power. It's simply put, it's the most powerful crypto network in the world.
Speaker 7: Has the most popular support.
Speaker 11: It has more computer power than Amazon or Microsoft could muster if they wanted to.
Speaker 7: People say, what's it back by?
Speaker 11: It's just back by power, a lot of power, right, the political power to topple or tip an election, which is what just happened in the US.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 11: The computer power that is such a dense hash wall that every computer on Earn turned against it, wouldn't donnant. Let me switch gears to a twenty one year out look a bitcoin. What do I think is going to happen? Well, I've got an open source model. It's called Bitcoin twenty four.
Speaker 7: You can google. It is on GitHub. You can download this.
Speaker 11: You can plug in all your assumptions and create your own forecast. But I think looking out over the next twenty one years, you know, I just I think the money supply, the currency supply, will continue to grow. You're going to You're going to continue to see innovation, You're going to see equities continue to grow, goal will gradually underperform. Of course, Bitcoin is going to overperform. Equities will overperform because of AI and technology. And this is a simple, a simple view I put forth in Nashville in July, and I haven't really changed from it. I expect the bitcoin's going to go from sixty percent ARAR decelerating to twenty percent for a blended rate of twenty nine percent.
Speaker 3: I think the volatility, this is your annual return rate on average right hit sailor's bare case that is worst case scenario for bitcoin by twenty forty five, three million, base case scenario thirteen million, bowl case scenario forty nine million. And that's with percentage of global assets in bitcoin. If it's only seven percent by twenty forty five, that's thirteen million, and that could happen sooner than twenty forty five. Twenty two percent of global wealth and assets is what gets you to forty nine million dollar per bitcoin. So right now we're at he put July, I mean, we're at to the coin's like a two trillion dollar market cut right, Yeah, two trillion dollars right now, and that's over one hundred thousand dollars bitcoin. So if we get a two hundred and eighty trillion dollar bitcoin by twenty forty five or earlier, I mean, that's a what one hundred plus X, that's one hundred and eighty x from where we are, one hundred and forty X from where we are. So do you think gold is going to give you one hundred and forty x or if it gets to the bowl case scenario that's like a one thousand trillion versus one that's a thousand x dog from where we are or five hundred decks from where we are. There ain't no way you're going to get that. In S and P or whatever. Boomer stalks.
Speaker 11: Bitcoin will go from sixty ball decelerating to twenty ball for a blended ball of whatever the same. And I think that you know, if you look out twenty years, is still going to be growing faster than the S and P a bit fifty percent more, is still going to be fifty percent more volatile than the S and P. But you want a simple view of the market, you just think, here's something which is twenty nine percent ar R for the next twenty one years targeting.
Speaker 3: So the machine since five dollars.
Speaker 4: Goodnight from Australia.
Speaker 3: Got any got some new wars for you?
Speaker 4: Hanni striting Ja.
Speaker 3: What is a good resource for the basics of getting some bitcoin? The link in the show description swan Bitcoin. I've been listening for ages. I guess it's time now. Yeah you you you all been too lazy. Bobby C five dollars. I know what goal will be used for in the future. We can put our seat phrase into it and it won't deteriorate. That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: Thirteen million dollars a coin.
Speaker 11: And if you look at that against our map of wealth, it's not that radically different. Just bitcoin becomes the global Monetary Index, a two hundred and eighty trillion dollar asset class. Equities will still be bigger, real estate will still be bigger, Bonds will still be bigger. It's just you know, if you want to get rich, you're not getting rich investing in gold, right. If you want to stay rich, you can probably hold a diversified portfolio of real estate and equity. If you want to outperform, you're going to need bitcoin. We're entering the era of institutional adoption now. This ten years this is the goal.
Speaker 3: This is what I've been talking about right in.
Speaker 11: Twenty for bitcoin emerged is a viable alternative to bonds in a corporate portfolio.
Speaker 7: That was the first year.
Speaker 11: Now you see all these public entities that are holding bitcoin, one hundred and fifteen different ones. So this is spreading. As I said, it's a virus. It's going to accelerate. There's a wave of political support for bitcoin. It's surging. You can see the entire cabin in is pro bitcoin, The White House is pro bitcoin, The Senate in the House are pro bitcoin. You know, you've got a Senator proposing a Bitcoin strategic reserve. You've got Larry Fink advocating for bitcoin on CNBC and I just showed you the Blackrock numbers.
Speaker 7: They're stellar. You've got Donald Trump.
Speaker 13: Never sell your coin, it's all you need to know.
Speaker 7: You've got Senator Lammas I encourage people to buy and hold.
Speaker 3: I encouraged them to say bitcoin for their retirement, for their future.
Speaker 11: You've got Joe Kernan debating with Muhammad al at people.
Speaker 10: They're nodding with you because we can deflate our way out of some of the step But the difference between.
Speaker 7: Two percent and three percent compounded.
Speaker 11: For the dollar is devastating and saying you should buy bitcoin in twenty twenty five were the first year of the crypto.
Speaker 7: Renaissance, right.
Speaker 11: I think what you're going to see is you'll see improvements to the Wall Street ETFs. You're going to see fair value accounting from FASB.
Speaker 3: Which would be a big The repeal of the SAB one twenty one is what I was mentioning earlier. That's what just happened a couple of days ago. So this is on point as Sailor talked about he expected the repeal. The repeal just happened a few days ago that Trump did. That's an end to the war on crypto. You have getting rid of Gary Gensler. And so again things are still consistently bullish. Today's news about China's AI or whatever. I mean, I'm not in STNKS, I don't have Nvidia or whatever, so I don't I'm not paying I mean, I noticed it. It didn't really hurt bitcoin too much. Like we've been fluctuating around one hundred thousand to one hundred and eight thousand for a couple of weeks. So we went down I don't know a few percent today. It's not a huge deal. Let's see. So we've already gained back what we lost throughout the day today already, so we're back to where we were yesterday. We're not We're only fifteen hundred away from one hundred and four, which is where we were yesterday. So no, I don't think this is bullish. I mean a bearish. I think it's a no big deal and all of the momentum and the trends are still bullish.
Speaker 11: Boost You've got two hundred and fifty plus pro crypto representatives or senators in Congress. I think you'll see the repeal of SAB one twenty one, which allows banks to enter.
Speaker 3: That just happens.
Speaker 11: I'm going to start the bank bitcoin. That's going to be a big deal. The end of the war in crypto is just a big deal. And I think the arrival of a digital assets framework and a bunch of bitcoin standard companies, all of these things are in progress process.
Speaker 6: And what are we doing?
Speaker 7: What we do is we issued.
Speaker 3: This is where he talks about the strategy of his company, basically converting to a bitcoin based company. So I'm going to skip past some of this, and he's talking about how his performance company wise has surpassed all the other companies. So if you want to scratch is designed to keep open while you trade. So if you want to get into stocks, that's up to you. I'm not a huge stock person, but I mean there are potentials for making you know, money there as well. But let's see, I'm gonna skip past some of the micro strategy stuff. He's gonna do a stock and there's gonna be a new issuance that's gonna pay dividends if you're into stocks stonks. Let's see if he gets back to bitcoin here.
Speaker 11: So bitcoin is the asset without counterparty risk. You don't have risk to a competitor, a country, a corporation, a creditor.
Speaker 7: A culture or currency. That's the point. Get rid of the risk.
Speaker 11: Now, now, what if you could buy a digital monopoly growing at sixty percent a year at one time's revenue, and what if that company was more profitable than your own company?
Speaker 3: So no, I don't Again, if you define fiat as someone having the ability to increase the supply, no, bitcoin is not fiat. There is an element of a new issuance issuance of bitcoin two minors, but that ends when the last bitcoin is mined, so there's only twenty one million bitcoin period that's hard wired into the protocol. So no, it is not fiat. If you mean that, it can willing nearly be inflated. And that's typically what we're referring to when we say fiat.
Speaker 7: Would you do it?
Speaker 11: Who wouldn't do it? What if you could keep doing it every year forever? Well, that's bitcoin, right. Bitcoin is the universal, perpetual, profitable merger partner. Right, what you're doing is the transformational merger, but you're doing it with a crypto monopoly. So when you evaluate your options, you can plug in that same model. And I did it for Microsoft, and I looked at their business, I looked at their cash flows, right, And.
Speaker 3: This is a corporate pitch here, but it's the same for you as an individual. You're just a smaller version of that. So that's the point of this is that it's the same principles here. And here is the MAXI strategy. If you wanted to put a minimum amount, right, this is what you're talking about in terms of returns.
Speaker 7: Did they have to chase their core business? Not at all the other catches?
Speaker 11: They double the value of the company, right, what happens to the marketcount of the company, Well, status quo is nothing good.
Speaker 3: Now, when he gave the talking to the Nashville bitcoin people, that was for more of the average consumer market, not the corporate market. So when he gave that talk, this same slide was used to show that the returns for a person who's a maxi right versus people who never put anything into it. You're talking about two point five versus zero right in terms of this is trillions for his company's strategy for micro strategy market cap, and so he's projecting that Microsoft could do the same thing and they could have a multi trillion dollar market cap were they to go into bitcoin the way that his company did in the future. That's based on an estimated yearly return up until twenty thirty four. So by twenty thirty four, companies that don't have any money in bitcoin are going to be zero. Companies that put one trillion in would get one trillion return or depending on how much you put in, basically would be the amount return. So if you leveraged everything, including debt, including stock, including whatever, the triple maxi strategy of his company is the expectation of five trillion dollars by twenty thirty four. That's the logic of it. There's no guarantees here might not perform that well, but that's an estimate based on how the end of your returns are so far.
Speaker 11: You see that little change is worth a trillion dollars, right, If you go to full triple maxie, it's.
Speaker 7: Five trillion dollars.
Speaker 11: Right, you can just be worth five, you know, eight trillion instead of three trillion or whatever.
Speaker 7: What's the downside? No, you just get rich based on expectations.
Speaker 11: So conventional wisdom says value the company based on all you have to do.
Speaker 7: Is manage your balance sheet differently.
Speaker 11: You're capitalizing on bitcoin, not capitalizing on bonds. We are book of the month.
Speaker 10: Our name says a lot.
Speaker 13: But there's a little more.
Speaker 11: To it and to us.
Speaker 3: Maybe I should find the specific section at because this is not really relevant to normal people. They're not going to get it because it's talking about to corporations. But the same talk he gave here in Nashville. Let me find the chart for individuals. That's for nation states.
Speaker 11: Here we go, don't use margin, lounge and trade with leverage. You get wiped out while you're asleep.
Speaker 6: On ten x leverage. So what's typical person.
Speaker 11: Well, we actually model an individual and we said, what have you had seven hundred and fifty thousand in net asset and you made two hundred grand a year and you're gonna make five percent more every year and you got.
Speaker 3: This is that same point applied to individuals.
Speaker 11: It's savings rate of twenty five percent and you can invest fifty thousand a year.
Speaker 6: Well, there's a lot of strategies.
Speaker 11: You can be the normy and do a normal strategy diversified portfolio. You can be a ten percenter and you can put ten percent of your assets into bitcoin. You can be a BTC MAXI and put eighty percent of your assets and put eighty percent of.
Speaker 6: Your earnings into bitcoin.
Speaker 11: You could be a double maxi, and that's when you basically take an extra two hundred and fifty thousand dollars loan against the house. And then the triple maxie is you finance the house for a bitcoin, you buy bitcoin, you flip all your asses to bitcoin, and then you move to a cheap tax jurisdiction where you actually can avoid some taxes. Invest an extra fifty grand and bitcoin, maybe a Singapore you way, this was prior to.
Speaker 3: The Trump bitcoin announcements and whatnot. I think this was the day before Trump spoke. But uh, you'll notice here the payout right. Well, no, it's excuman, it's the next slide. Excuse me.
Speaker 6: What's the result.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 11: Well, this is the result the norm he ends up with eight million dollars in twenty one years.
Speaker 3: So this is why people do what Jack Mallers is talking about. Right, So this is the growth of your wealth, the more that you've transferred that Fiat nonsense into what you think will be valuable in the future. So notice the difference in these returns. Right, by twenty forty five, I have the normy who has put in what did he say? Ten percent? I forget what he said, or a smaller amount the that is, like, I forget what percentage he said? No he said twelve percent, twelve percent or less, I don't remember. No, that's annual return anyway. Less than ten percent of your net worth savings into bitcoin is the normy, which by twenty forty five gives you if you were making what did he say? Two unred fifty thousand dollars a year, puts you at eight million the person who allocates ten percent of their savings over their lifetime to bitcoin for the next well not lifetime, but the next what twenty years gets you twenty one million. A Bitcoin MAXI who has put everything in gets you one hundred million. A double MAXI who leveraged debt, or a triple MAXI who leveraged more more debt two hundred million in twenty years. And he's he's judging that on the basis of the average annual returns as they have been for bitcoin, and that's it is true that there will not be As bitcoin grows, the annual returns will begin to come down, So you're not going to get necessarily sixty percent return every year. The earlier that you were in the better, but there's still better returns than you would get in anything else. Is the point.
Speaker 11: The BT the ten percenter will more than double that. The MAXI ends up with one hundred million, the double MAXI won fifty, the triple Maxi two hundred and fourteen million. You can see the power of leverage and the choice is yours. And you can also see, you know, it takes fifteen point nine bitcoin to be a triple MAXI. You know six point two five. Bitcoin will make you.
Speaker 6: A wealthy person. Let's talk about corporations.
Speaker 3: So there you see the logic of that slide. I think on this other one, if we go back to it, how's it going up? You may just continue with the corporate stuff. Let me see.
Speaker 11: So when you evaluate your options, you can plug in that same model. And I did it for Microsoft, and I looked at their business, I looked at their cash flows, at all the other catches. The snapshot here is territory for next to nothing, fifteen million dollars nineties, the Russians, the Africans of South America.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is the next part. This section is important because it deals with the nation states that are beginning to come in. Right. So once America says okay, yeah, we're going to do this strategic reserve, most likely that triggers a rush towards a supremely rare asset.
Speaker 11: Because of the Europeans into the network, all that capital is going to flow and we're.
Speaker 7: Going to be the beneficiaries.
Speaker 11: If you plug that Bitcoin twenty four model in the Lumbus Bill, what it does is cut the US debt in half over twenty years.
Speaker 7: But if you think about the precedents.
Speaker 3: This is literally the only way to actually pay the astronomical US debt.
Speaker 11: By the way, we bought the Louisiana territory for next to nothing fifteen years.
Speaker 3: Which actually should be canceled anyway, because it was all a bunch of thefts, so we really technically should know anything.
Speaker 7: At all million dollars.
Speaker 11: And then we bought California and Mexico and Texas from in the Mexican War, and then we bought Alaska. Look at all those purchases. When we bought Alaska, we bought a bunch of territory not even knowing what it was worth. And then one hundred years later there's a trillion dollars of mineral rights underneath it. They weren't thinking that in eighteen sixty seven, right, And so we paid I think forty million dollars for three quarters of the United States forty million dollars. If you know where the people are going, if you know the future California, what can they possibly do in California?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 11: We bought California for eighteen million bucks. So Bitcoin is simply cyber Manhattan. All the ais are going there, all the global capital is going there, all we need to do is buy it.
Speaker 7: It's all going to arrive.
Speaker 11: So if you think about the greatest deal of the twenty first century, it's just buy twenty twenty five percent of cyberspace. When the US buys it, every company will follow, every country will follow, all the capitalists will follow, and we end up, you know.
Speaker 1: In the extra.
Speaker 3: So now, if you look at this chart, if the Loomis Bill passes, that makes uh one point two million per bitcoin? Or does that mean they're confused as to whether this means they're purchase of one million bitcoin? But if the government purchased a million bitcoin, I mean it's just gonna be mind boggling. Right would that take it to? I don't know what that would take The market cups here. It's crazy to think about training.
Speaker 11: Case, the Trump match case. You make eighty one trillion dollars just buying the future. What you're doing is you're tipping. You're inverting the entire world of order instead of relying upon.
Speaker 7: Twentieth century campital assets.
Speaker 11: That four hundred and fifty trillion dollars will flow into twenty first.
Speaker 7: Century digital assets.
Speaker 11: If you know that the world is moving from the twenty to the twenty first century.
Speaker 3: I think you're saying that if Trump chose a triple MAXI desire to purchase four million bitcoin, that would take bitcoin to six million per bitcoin. I think that's what that means. And even the Loomis Bill makes gets bitcoin two one million, So that's a ten x from where we are. If the Loomis Bill passes, you're talking bitcoin because it's a purchase of one million bitcoin over five years, and so that gets us to one million bitcoin, one million dollar bitcoin after that purchase of a million, right, the government buys one million bitcoin, takes bitcoin two one million dollars. Is a point if you get a double MAXI position of the government purchases two million dollars a bitcoin, that gets us to two million, four million dollars a bitcoin. Four point two million, four million dollars purchase a bitcoin, and then the conversion of seventy five percent surplus into bitcoin gets us to a six million dollar bitcoin, depending upon how bullish the government approach is. Now, the Loomis Bill may not pass. We don't know, so there's no guarantees. I think the betting odds on the betting sites are sixty seventy percent. Now that it will pass, and you'll a saying that if that passes, that means one million dollar bitcoin at least in the next five years of purchasing, because they're going to purchase like one hundred thousand, hundred thousand, two hundred thousand each year until it's a million. That's crazy. Do you guys not understand this? Just like this is a celebration times? Am I reading this chart? Right? Can you guys see the chart?
Speaker 8: Is that? Is that?
Speaker 4: How?
Speaker 3: I think that's what he's saying.
Speaker 11: If you believe in the progression of technology, if you think that people would rather have a billion dollars a bitcoin than a billion dollars of frozen hundred in Siberia or natural gas rights and Cuba.
Speaker 7: Or whatever, then you can just buy it now. You can buy it for next to nothing.
Speaker 11: And so that's the logic of the Bitcoin Strategic Reserve for the United States, and it works for any country, it.
Speaker 7: Works for any company.
Speaker 11: Right And uh, I guess the best thing I can say about coin is is it's happening. Everybody needs it, nobody can stop it. Very few people understand it. And it's just volatile enough to be scary enough that if you don't do the work and get the conviction.
Speaker 7: You'll just stare at it and watch it pass you by.
Speaker 11: But I don't really mind the volatility, because what I say to people is, if bitcoin appreciated, it's sixty percent a year and a perfect exponential with no volatility, people stupider than me, richer than me, would own it all and I would have no opportunity. And so I kind of like the way it's evolved, and I want to thank everybody for your time.
Speaker 3: Yeah. In other words, volatility is a feature, not a bug. You can get in when you when there are the dips. So and if you adopt a hottle philosophy, no problems. But this is not register financial advice, Bobby, see again for five dollars. Let's be real, we're all waiting until we can dump bitcoin and buy up Trump and Milania coin. Yeah, not gonna do that. I'm definitely gonna stack BTC. I ain't stacking note, although I do have a plan to purchase all I'm gonna dump all the BTC I have. I'm gonna buy all the hawk Tua coin. When Hawk TWA goes to the moon, I'm gonna dump hawk Tua and then I'm gonna buy out Michael Saylor. That's my ultimate evil villain plan to take over the world. Anyway, we didn't end up talking about AI. If you want to hear my take on project what was it called, super Villain Project the Stargate, go watch my fourth hour on Twitter. It's uh, we've had it's almost six hundred thousand views. So my last two fourth hours basically six hundred thousand views. So it's so hard for me to crack a million, but it's growing. We we used to get on the fourth hours one hundred two hundre thousand. Now we're getting a consistent five hundred six hundred thousand. So you can go check that out on my Twitter for my breakdown of projects Stargate nonsense. Guys, I want to remember it reminds you head on over to chalk dot com c h o Q dot com. The best and supplementation that is the show sponsor. If you use the promo code J forty four life that's Jay forty four l I f E. You get forty four percent all those great products. I'm wearing my chalk gear. We love our brosover at chalk dot com.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: The link is in the show description and you're not gonna pay that price. You're gonna pay half of that almost half of that with the promo code Jay forty four Life. Chalk is pure review, proven in studies. You can read over there at the website two boost Test sauserone. There's also Male Vitality Stack, so you can buy like this right here. You don't have to you don't have to buy the stack. You can buy the individual products if you want, but just be sure and you use the promo code jayfe forty four Life. You can also use the promo code Jay forty if you don't want to get a subscription, you just want to test a product out, use jy four zero to get forty percent off those products. You can get signed copies of the books over at Jays Analysis at the website. Otherwise, hopefully you got some value out of this. And if you're looking for a book, my friend Julia has her book Thank God for Bitcoin. This actually argues from a Biblical perspective about solid, honest, ethical money, and it argues that bitcoin is the most ethical money. Every chapter basically begins with a biblical text and argumentation as to why otherwise everybody have a good night and I'll see using Also, if you want to support me by the way, via bitcoin, this is my bitcoin wallet support