Speaker 1: Can you dig as God you dig?
Speaker 2: Ads?
Speaker 3: Ladies, gentlemen, friends, pos, lurkers, regulars, KMO people, marganic people, room in battles.
Speaker 2: Why who are to what?
Speaker 1: All Right, ladies and gentlemen, Welcome back to the boiler room. I'm your host. My call signs Hesher. I'm broadcasting live out of Central Texas tonight. It is July twenty fourth, twenty twenty five. Been a bit of an eventful week. We got a lot to go through tonight. I'm gonna be bringing my good buddy how etosis On. That's gonna be wonderful to speak with. Hol We're gonna have mystical Pharaoh with us, and of course there's a Ruckus among us tonight here in the boiler room. Thanks for your patience while we got started tonight. And my goodness, well Ozzy Osbourne has left the plane. I have to start with with Ozzy Spoor and I did exactly what I think Ozzy would have liked us to do day after his death, to celebrate his life. We went and saw a metal show. So yeah, that felt nice to get out there and wreck the neck a little bit up front at the Absou concert at Come and Take It in Austin, Texas. Also saw Black Moria there and another band I hadn't heard of before. But honorable mention to Bruka who opened that show, and thanks to Sport for taking me down there, driving me home and all that good stuff. We had a great time. So I thought i'd start with the good news. Bad news is Ozzie left the planet. A lot of people really upset about that, really sad. You know, fielded some text messages and phone calls from people that were definitely being hit in the fields by Ozzy's passing, and I'm certainly among them. Definitely, Ozzy's been there just you know people, You think people are just there, They're just part of life, you know. It's been as far back as I can remember, pretty much, Ozzy and Sabbath have been there. So so yeah, I was kind of a bit of an event. So the Prince of Darkness joined the pantheon of metal gods. He lived the life man right, him and Geezer, Tony and Bill pretty much invented metal, changed everything, changed the whole landscape with Black Sabbath, and he gets kicked out of Black Sabbath right goes on to build a solo career with a fan base of zero and becomes bigger than Sabbath ever was right toward his whole life. The guy pretty much inadvertently invented celebrity reality TV. One of my biggest gifts from Ozzy, aside from the music was Ozfest. Had oz Fest luckily lived in Monterey, California, only like ninety minutes away from the Mountain View Amphitheater, and wow, I got to go to the Lion's share of the oz Fests. That was awesome. So that was a big gift that Ozzie gave to music, especially during a time when heavy metal was kind of not popular. Launched a ton of careers from I don't even know how many bands I remember seeing like masted On on the side stage, and you know now they play big ass shows. It's just one example of many, many, many oz Fest memories. I could do a whole episode about it, but yeah, definitely was a springboard for a lot of other artists. And he left us with what ten Black Sabbath records he sang on and like thirteen Ousie records, and then at age seventy six, with Advance Parkinson's he sets up maybe the biggest festival in history for metal heads for his big sendoff. You could barely fly from the US to the UK or for this, but he did the show with great heavy metal honor and and and a lot of heart from his black throne there on stage, and you know, flanked by all the rock and metal royalty, you could imagine playing his band's songs. Two weeks later, he dies in his mansion, his kick ass mansion in his hometown, with all his kids present. So for me, like, yeah, it's heartbreaking, but you couldn't even imagine a better story for his final year on the planet. What a legend, you know. I wrote some of this in the discord as a just a commentary. It was just sort of what I was thinking night before last. But yeah, his his music's been in my ears as long as I can remember. I found Black Sabbath in my parents' record collection as a little kid. It's all over for me from there. Lifer metal Head aka Heshian aka Hesher again your host here in the boiler room. And Hulk Hogan also, man, I just got to give it give it up for Hulk Hogan too. You know, he was the one that told us little Hulksters to take our vitamins and say our prayers and all that stuff. Both these guys lived a storied life, that's for sure. Maybe not like all of us, you know, maybe not always role models, but for a lot of us gen xers and multiple generations. For both these guys, they were a presence that was felt. So thanks Ozzie, Thanks for all the memories of the concerts, festivals, the laughs, countless people I met along the way, and all the inspiration and attitude that you gifted me in so many Let's welcome everybody to the show. We want to get how etosis in here? How welcome to the boiler room. How are you doing tonight?
Speaker 4: Fine?
Speaker 5: Yes, one of my many aliases, if I may say, But I gave a little hint there aka m A stopped depresses the truthound try and figure it out. It's a little dodgy, but hey doing fine. Lots of interesting news concerning Mike Huckabee almost having a paradigm shift, but I guess he pulled himself back from the brink, and the Sun Valley elites met recently in Idaho. It's sort of the Western US Builderberg, only a little bit more fun, not quite so grim. Kind of an interesting thing there some media buyouts that are apparent and so yeah, much to.
Speaker 1: Talk about, all right, excellent. Eileen in the chat says, hey, Mark, she got it. She knows those who how etosis is so yeah, great to see you here. Mark. Let's welcome the Mystical Pharaoh. Mystical Pharaoh will be dialing in from the same secret location outdoor on the beach studio with a cigar yet again this week, Mistical Pharaoh, Welcome to the show. How you doing.
Speaker 4: I'm doing good man, How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm fantastic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's sad news about as it's funny.
Speaker 6: A couple of weeks ago, we're talking about.
Speaker 4: The death now, WA's right, and that's can that he was going to make for people.
Speaker 6: So I'm wondering if you got to make it or not, I know, man, or something right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about the timing on that. I hadn't even thought about that. Ozzie was just in our Icebreaker just a few weeks ago, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, hey man, it's great to have you. How's the beach tonight? How's it looking out there or into the night sky?
Speaker 4: That's pretty good.
Speaker 6: We had the storm earlier today, but it cleared up and pretty good breath here in KINAI.
Speaker 1: Beach nice, nice, yeah, as it always does in Florida. I love it when it rains and then it's like just you know, give it an hour or less and boom, you're right back to Sunshine State.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting here watching the Gulf of America and smoking.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, well, you know I'm glad you're here tonight, both you guys, because our next guest, it is his birthday today. The Rock is among us. Happy birthday, my brother. How you doing?
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. I am well. I got golf clapping going. That's awesome. I get golf clapping amazing. I know I'm getting way too old. When I actually get a crap t and of happy birthday messages on my Facebook, usually everybody ignores it. So shout out to everybody that wished me a happy birthday on Facebook, on Discord, on Twitter, x whatever it's called, all the places and here, and I appreciate all the well wishes. And it's always rough for this one here because you know, usually it aligns with Shark week, as it did this week, and I take that personally. It's also one of the more satanic cultic calendar weeks on the calendar, so that's not good. And then of course we had we have the passage of some big celebrities that are very memorable to us, in particular from the eighties, which is the primetime of me being of a specific age to appreciate these celebrities like Ozzy Osbourne, Hulkster, Hulkogan and then of course Malcolm Jamal Warner from The Cosby Show. All of all three have just disappeared in the last like forty eight hours or so, so and I don't think we're doing an icebreaker tonight. So I think what I'll do is I will share with you guys some of the famous people who share a birthday with me. Some of the bigger names here are the well known ones. Are these famous you know people like Alexandra Dumas, Bill the Butcher, Simon Bally there and Amelia Earhart highlight those of course, Carl Malone celebrity wise, Barry Bonds, Jennifer Lopez, and then I've always known this, but I share a birthday with one wonderful wonder woman, Linda Carter. Oh whoop, Sorry, kiddos, I didn't mean to ruin your image of the hero is better. That's much better. Sorry, Yeah, no kidding. Yeah, it always sucks when your heroes get ruined like this guy. But yeah, anyways, I do. Indeed, I might be sharing a birthday with this one too, because apparently ai gov just went live, so and pretty soon I would have met. Since I'm a public figure, how come my name doesn't show up on these lists when people say who are the famous people with birthdays today? Yeah, my name should show up there as well as shout out to my friend and colleague Jason burmeis right. Also his birthday to day. So there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, happy birthday next year.
Speaker 2: In case y'all are wondering, next year will be my big five. Ohs, So now you know how old I am as of today, I'm forty nine.
Speaker 1: There you go. There you go. So, if you're so inclined and you want to buy rock as a coffee, you can do that on our website Alternate Current Radio dot com. Otherwise, just like the video and make sure you're subscribed. All right. That is a birthday present to all of us in and of itself. Again, our website's Alternate Current Radio dot com. All support links are up there, stores up there, all that stuff. So if you like the way that we break off so many bazillion hours of our time to do these things, then we would appreciate it if you'd at least like and subscribe and all that stupid stuff that we need to happen to break through the algorithmic horror show that is going on in the background. But hey, we're gonna keep having fun no matter what. So yeah, literally, yep, exactly. Yeah. You mentioned Malcolm Jamal Warner passed away too. Man, that was a little bit tragic. He was a big deal, like you know, the Cosby Show back in the day, back when the world wasn't as broken as it is now and culture was not as messed up, and your heroes weren't all questionable like Bill. But Malcolm Jamal Warner seemed like a pretty good dude. I don't know what his politics were and his what all that stuff was, but overall he seemed like a pretty family friendly good dude. And I guess he was on vacation or something like that and hit a riptide or something.
Speaker 2: Man, not a not a mysterious one like some of the other ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, no kidding, like Obama's chef. That was an odd drowning. Anyways, the Olympic swimmer and four feet of water.
Speaker 2: What's so mysterious about that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You know, people drowning their bath tubs. That's what everybody says when you ask, Oh, people drowning their math tubs all the time. Well, yeah that's.
Speaker 5: True, especially when somebody holds your head underwater. It really works.
Speaker 1: Well then yeah, yeah, yeah, So okay, well where should we start, you guys, Well.
Speaker 5: There's some interesting things that come out of Idaho recently.
Speaker 1: All right, got any Idaho listeners throw us a throw us a emoji in the chat.
Speaker 5: It's a little gossipy, so we're not getting too heavy here. We're life style reporters now, you know stories are the rich and famous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cool, dude. I don't want to be a truther. I don't want to be any you know. Ruckus and Oddman and I and some others were talking about that, like we're just so sick of like the way this whole Like, I don't know, there's there's an entire wing of like you know, our swim lane whatever that is, our Niche that is just so annoying. It's like, I don't want to get into it. But yes, so so draw So we're into drama right now. We like drama, Like give us some drama. Mark.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's exactly drama, but Sun Valley has been going on a long time. It's put on by this Allen and Company financial outfit, and it's in Idaho. You might call it the laid back where a tank tap and where flip flaps Builderberg among the Ponderosa Pine. They say one headline is from a gossip rag called Deadline date of July ninth. The headline is touching down in Sun Valley, can moguls find answers to the media's pressing questions amid the Ponderosa Pines. And it has a picture of Warner brother Discoveries, David Zanslov and Disney's Bob Iger arriving there in the pash Sun Valley Resort a place that any of us would want to live if you saw it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: Disney owns ABC, Comcast owns NBC, and Paramount on CBS. A little bit of factual things there, and what's interesting is there's big deals going on and the big one is that Paramount is looking at an eight billion dollar merger with Skydance Media, So Skydance Media might absorb Paramount Paramount own see and to the tune of eight billion. And the thinking has always been that Sun Valley, this laid back confab is where a lot of these deals are either started or finished. The purchase by the purchase of the Washington Post by Geez what's his name? Which one the purchase of the Washington Post is supposed to have taken place there Bezos, thank you too many globalists and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, WAPO. I stuttered for a second. I was like, Washington Post. That's oh you mean WAPO? That rag that turd rag, Yeah, okay, that's Bezos.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: That's one of many that is alleged or pretty much known to have taken place or at least be massaged at Sun Valley. I think that was twenty thirteen team when Bezos the hairless globalist bought that, And there's many other deals that have went through there. But now what's going on is also Skydance might be looking at spending two hundred and fifty million on the free press and online news site that happens to be owned or run by Barry Weiss, now Barry is b ARII that's a woman. And they claim to be just as objective unbiased to get all views out there that they can. And yet if you look into it at miss Barry Weiss, she's all but an ardent, fervent Zionist and comes down heavily on the side of Israel on most issues. Describes herself as center but left leaning, which is pretty wobbly. And so what's strange here is that me while the Trump administration was in a lawsuit with Paramount fairly recently and I believe it was settled, and Trump took issue with Paramount own CBS. CBS puts on sixty minutes and Kamala Harris was on there, and Trump, the Trump administration or the Trump campaign took issue with the way sixty Minutes AKACBS conducted the interview of Kamala Harris, and there was a lawsuit, and there's all this talk about the Federal Communication Commission and the Trump administration demanding that the FCC under Trump would want a more fair, inclusive media that's open to all views. You know, if you're going to be on the public airwaves, you've got to operate in the public interest. And if you're going to operate in the public interest, you've got to represent all views. And so on the one hand, the Trump administration and seems to be demanding through its FCC that CBS shape up, and yet we're seeing a merger Skydance wanting to buy Paramount, which owns CBS. And I think we've always understood that the best way to keep media honest is to prevent conglomeration, to prevent consolidation. And yet I've seen no evidence that the Trump administration or the FCC under Trump, And maybe I need to look longer, but I've seen no evidence yet that they're going to stand in the way of the merger. So if Trump is worried about media bias, why allow more mergers? Sky Dance buying not only Paramount, which owns CBS, but buying the Free Press for two hundred and fifty million see FCC approves Paramount Scott. Yes, there you go. It looks like it's all but a done deal. So Trump's FC or Trump himself wants, you know, publicly responsible media, and yet consolidation continues. And it's always been understood the consolidation and more monopolization is the worst thing you could allow to happen.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 5: So there's a problem here with the Trump administration's FCC, unless there might be some action later that would retract this or modify it. But here's the other twist. The New York Times understands that miss Barry Weiss Weiss would, as by virtue of being of her the free press of that thing she runs being bought out by sky Dance and Skydance buying paramount which owns CBS, that somehow she would take quote a major role in shaping CBS News editorial direction. How would that work?
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 5: We've got it. We've got a problem here. If the Trump administration, on the one hand, wants some more honest CBS News, but they're going to allow them to become part of a larger conglomerate. That's that's driving in two directions at the same time. That doesn't work.
Speaker 4: So the sky Dance guy is the son of Lady Edison.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sky Dances. Oh it is David Ellison.
Speaker 1: David Ellison.
Speaker 2: Looks like it's clone.
Speaker 1: Yeah it does.
Speaker 4: Look at that it's his son.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's Larry Ellis's son. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: I didn't. Wow, I wondered about that earlier.
Speaker 6: So all the technocrats are buying the basically media as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what it's going, right, Yep, Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's consolidation. I mean, whatever you might think of CBS, ABC, NBC. The worst thing, and I've been at this a long time, is to allow more consolidation and big fish swallowing small fish. I tell me how that's a good thing.
Speaker 1: No, this is this is a very bad thing, right, Pharah.
Speaker 6: Well it is and and and the bad thing about it is again it's a consolidation of the hand of the same people that Trump sat with them in his first press conference, right, doing that AI announcement. Right, So now it's going into the handle of the technocrats from Oracle, right, Bezos, maybe Musk and Musk of Twitter, right, I don't know.
Speaker 4: So, No, wonder why his FEC.
Speaker 6: Approved it, because I mean, we know he's actually in a pretty good relationship with Wassilarias.
Speaker 1: H Uh. This this is exactly why when we talk about technocrats, yet another reason why I often have to add Larry Ellison to the conversation because we talk, you know, these days, thankfully we you and I talk about pallanteer a lot. Finally, talk about Elon Musk, Peter Thiel, you know, Sergey Brin, all these people from Google, all these other companies. But people often overlook Oracle and my thing as an IT person with experience and all this stuff. None of those other guys software is work unless they're attached to Larry Ellison's database. All right, they don't work. They can't manage big data without an Oracle connection. They have an Oracle back end. That is where a large percentage of the magic happens is in the database. You can't have big data without Oracle pretty much as far as our government's concerned. You could have it in a much more freedom oriented since if it was like actually open source and that kind of thing. But that's not the direction that technocrats want to go. The technocrats want us to forget about the open source revolution and the fact that everything that they do is doable on open source. But of course all this shit is proprietary now, so you'll never get it.
Speaker 2: In a decentralized blockchain.
Speaker 1: Yeah that too, yep, exactly, so not surprised to hear this mark. And yeah, now that we've verified that, David Ellison is indeed Larry Ellison's son. You can bet this is gonna if it hasn't already been sealed, this will go through. And this is the antithesis of MAGA or anything like, you know, a move towards a paradigm like the true administration and the Trump White House spokesperson and the Trump campaign they campaigned. Yet another thing they campaigned on was getting rid of fake news, right, which is sort of a dumb, dumb term for organized conglomerate propaganda or what Mark is called the mass a cartel of mass media. You can't have a cartel of mass media. I don't care who owns it, if it's some cool wakeboarding technocrat Sun. You can't have that going on and have a media that is serving its intended purpose, its traditional purpose in American society exactly right.
Speaker 5: To be given access to the airwaves, there has to be what I would call even a solemn promise, a pledge and according action accordingly to not leave out any views or any world views or schools of thought. But the media will continue to be that place where you can't bring up nine to eleven in any radical context other than the conventional story and any other Bellweather issues will remain in Limba, will remain opaque, locked away in the dungeon, where the broader discussion that we can have about those things will never never take place.
Speaker 1: Right, And they just gave us a great example, right, I mean, do I need to say it? We talked about it last week, We've been talking about it for years. Hey, we're gonna unleash all these documents about this guy, that guy, the other guy, that thing that happened fifty years ago, that thing that happened thirty years ago. We're gonna unleash all this stuff. And then what is it? What is it? It's like it's like someone farted in a jar and just like gave it to the mass media and they opened the lid on air and said, look, Martin Luther King RFK JFK nine to one one. Look there, it is just a fart and a jar. Don't worry about it. Moving on swiftly here, you'll find your Netflix documentary about it on your streaming services. So go back to sleep, and uh, you know, buy more crap from big pharma.
Speaker 5: Yeah, keep leasing your software and your computer, keep leasing your TV viewing Yeah, yeah, keep keep buying subscriptions to everything. Keep not owning anything.
Speaker 1: You'll be happier. Oh man, all right, so Mark brings us our first bit of bad news this week is the what's next on the bad news list? Or you know, do you guys have any further fights on this?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I want I want to mention something because we were talking about the fake news right, and.
Speaker 4: I think what we're witnessing.
Speaker 6: And especially on the right now is they created that new layer of fake news social media influence arch slash broadcasters right because they have to opt out. Also the new right, the new wave, which is podcasting and social media right. One interesting story I shared in the discord was basically, like the White House when Litaniaho was in US last time, they tried to because they are trying to soften the right told him so they tried to get him in basically.
Speaker 4: Some kind of like voadcast right.
Speaker 6: To make him look cool, right and try to brain and wish people. So the only one they can get him with was those Milk Boys, which is basically a bunch of kids sit down and drink and like it's just you know, pretty shallow crap. So he goes in and and the White House gives them basically a script of what they ask him, and it's all basically questions about, oh, do you like McDonald's a burger king like you know some so you're sitting in front of like a criminal, a war criminal, and you're asking him do you like McDonald's or burg king?
Speaker 4: Right, But it's it's it's a it's a.
Speaker 6: Perfect example of what they try to do with that new type of media. And then guess what happened. These guys got to blowback on them after they did that with him from his from their viewers, right, and they had to issue a statement saying that actually white House is the one that protected us and give us this question, give us all the questions. And they released the story, right, and and they try to I think after that they had like an interviews Nick Pointest almost too like, you know, to show that opposite, try to wash.
Speaker 4: Out away, you know what they did with Nithan Yaho. But it's just something that we have to be aware of right now that fake news media is not.
Speaker 6: Or I don't want to use the term h because you know, as you said, just bullshit term. But the propaganda now it is not just in the mainstream media but it's also in the podcast views all over the.
Speaker 4: All over, Yeah, And it's the narrative.
Speaker 6: They get the same narrative points and and and it is you know, from big names like Alex Jones and other people. Right, and we see how you know, like same talking point just gets dropped.
Speaker 4: To all of all of them, right, So we just have to be careful of that.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I sometimes get asked, like, you know, by people who want to be well informed, like where do you go? Where where is the you know, oh you think you're well informed or maybe you know they actually wonder. But I hear that question a lot, and there's never a good answer for it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: All I can say is, uh, it's a it's a very fluid, dynamic landscape, and it is full of traps and cul de sacs and uh limited hangouts and you know, eighty twenty sites where it's like eighty percent of it is you know, factual, and then twenty percent has its own specialized purpose. And nothing stays the same, you know, nothing, very few things stay true and the same over time, especially if they get big enough. So it's a mess, and it ends up with the right answer being, well, you have to watch and listen to all of it, and you have to read nine hundred thousand books and a bunch of white papers or find yourself some analysts and broadcasters, you know, like I don't know Jay Dyer or so many other people. Jason Vermas, happy birthday. You know, some of our colleagues, Patrick Henningson, You know, there's that we have a laundry list of them. And but you know, again, there's no one source that you go to to understand the context of twenty first century media, especially right now in twenty twenty five. And the trend that we wanted to see was one of more things like what we do, you know, and the technology that allows this not being blocked off to those people right not being subject to algorithms and censorship and you know, advertising monetization, algorithms and all that sort of stuff, shadow banning, visibility filtering, communications with multiple corporate, federal, and intelligence agencies to say which hashtags are okay to use, and what analyzes are okay to have and which ones aren't and which one should have these things. You know what I mean? That whole landscape is not what we wanted. We wanted an open landscape. There so that you, the audience, could decide what you wanted to watch and who you wanted to support, and that there would be a a level playing field for those of us doing it. But that's not the way this has turned out again, antithesis of things that were stated as part of the campaign for the current administration. So not going in that direction, you guys, not surprised. So technocrats are going to take over. Technocrats are going to take take aver conglomerate like paramount CBS. You know, maybe we can call it like Oracle Network or something like that. You know, before you know it, remember when it was ABC, CBS and NBC back in the old days. Kids, that was pretty much what we were working with. Came over airway. It was really neat, looked really low res. But maybe we're on the way to a future where it's X X TV or I don't know, X streaming and Oracle Oracle Live, I don't know, Oracle Plus. It's all gonna be like Elon Musk's dream for X being the everything app Apparently that's the technocrat dream, is to having everything app or something like that, because that looks like the toy that Larry Ellison's son is about to get is a everything media app? How fun?
Speaker 4: And you kind of watch that while you're sitting and then by.
Speaker 1: The raw, yeah, laying back in your tesla watching it on your rooftops led screen.
Speaker 2: Right, Elon was just running around talking something. Sam Cheney for Weaponized News was just reporting about it. I'll find an article so we can talk about it. But I guess Elon Musk is running around giving They're talking about how many neuralinks are going to be implanted and by when and how much the company is going to be evaluated at by what year? This crazy, he's got a plan. He's like this many tens of thousands of people every year are going to get the chip. They're ready to do this thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, did you maybe you saw this one? Let me throw it on the screen here. Let's see if I can increase the size on that sucker neuralink from the neuralink x account here, who has a gold star? Look at that gold star? This is what they posted three days ago. We successfully completed both P eight and P nine this weekend, our first time performing two surgeries in one day. Both participants are recovering well and in great spirits. We look forward to supporting them on their neuralink journey. And then Elon commented on that and he said, neuralink will do live changing good. I think he meant life changing good for ultimately millions, maybe billions of people. Imagine your loved one being able to walk again, or your parent with dementia being able to recognize their child again. So there you go.
Speaker 2: I got myself in trouble replying to that post. I caught the attention of more than a few of the loyal acolytes. I think what I did is I took that post there where he's saying that, and I crossed out some of the words. And my correction for that was that neuralink will wreek life altering havoc on potentially millions, maybe billions of people. Imagine your loved one stumbling around like a glitchy robot, or your parents with dementia being forced creepy tech just to recognize you.
Speaker 6: So right now, there is more and more research coming out actually have about some of the root causes for dementia. Right, So why don't we focus our effort preventing dementia right and cleaning up people's food, which is a big source of why they get dementia, right.
Speaker 4: Especially sugar.
Speaker 6: There's really like research showing that actually sugar, So I think that will be a better use than trying to go and and how the hell is he gonna get billions? Or do we really have billions of like crippled people walking around?
Speaker 1: Right? I love kind of laughing in my head about that too, like, Okay, we're gonna so this is for people that are paralyzed or have you know, dementia stuff like that, or do we really have billions? Are there billions at a time that would really need that? I mean, the fact that he's sticking this, like the whole narrative on medical usages is a huge red flag, huge red flag, because he used to talk about how this was going to be required for us to be able to operate, if you will, in a world that has ubiquitous AI and robotics running the show. So let's not forget that that was something that was said by him a long time ago. And now it's always just, oh, it's for the paraplegics and the dementia people, and you know, but we need to have so many of them that we could potentially do you know, thousands of these surgeries aka installs a day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good point. They may be trying to put the best face on this. I mean, in and of itself, me knowing someone personally who has a neurological disorder, that would be, if done correctly, a welcome thing to counteract that. But like Pharaoh said, most of the effort, maybe not all, but most of it should be in preventing Parkinson's dementia. All these different things als by cleaning up the water and the food, the soil, the air, by localizing gardening and getting read of factory farms, or at least reducing them. Come at it from that end mostly, and then yes, there are you know, there's brain implants now that are used for Parkinson's patients that have some success. It's kind of touch and go. Works better for some people than others. So even in the best case scenario, the neurological things they have now that are implanted or used in other ways have a mixed bag of success. They work a lot better on some people than others. They failed totally. See, so even if it were used for the most benign uses, just how successful would it be, you know, even in the base case scenario, if especially if you don't do the things having to do with cleaning up the food supply, with you know, better education than nutrition, look more localized agriculture. If you don't do those things, then even the best neurological implants would have maybe marginal success if you're lucky. Based on what I've seen, and I've I know a lot about Parkinson's and those sorts of things, and it's a real challenge. It's no walk in the park.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no doubt, man. That was something Ozzie was living with in his final years. That and right right right, yep, that as well as the ramifications of a poorly advised and executed back surgery that left him in chronic pain. So I want to throw that in there. Also shout out to the Discord chat. If you're not in our discord you can be if you'd like to be. We have an invite on our main menu on our website Alternatecurrentradio dot com. But our friend increase in there says ninety eight percent of brain chip research money is for mind control, probably two percent for medical uses. And I would be interested to see where you got those figures if you have a reference link for those that will put their jaws on the floor right now and say that can't be true. But do your own research. That's the ultimate answer to that question. Where do I find good news or good truth whatever? Do your own research, and you just got to use your stuff, your brains. But if you think about the mk Ultra program, how much money and time and effort went into that, and how horrendous and egregious the people these subjects were treated in the mk Ultra there has always, always, for as long as we can figure out, been a class of people who want to understand mind control and control over other humans. And where we're at right now with technology in the post mk ultra era, if you could even call such a thing, I think we kind of live in an mk ultra world now, a torrent of mk ultra coming at us all times. But go back and watch the minds of men and and look how many huge foundations and medical institutions and governments and intelligence agency and nonprofits were involved in that. This was not if if you hadn't heard this before, I know many of you have, This was not just a CI a little CIA black project. This is something that spanned multiple countries, multiple intelligence agencies, multiple foundations and was wielded in ways that are just terrible to hear about and are described well in Aaron and Melissa's documentary The Minds of Men. It's a stark reminder of how important it is to a certain class of people to literally be able to skull plug a person or I would say, now the planet. It's a big deal to them. I think it's a bigger deal to using the ubiquitous them. It's a bigger deal to them than helping people with als and Parkinson's and you know these kind of things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well said, Yeah, it's a pretty panoramic thing to look at. It'd be nice to see what some of the other research is on this, not just Elon, Elon, Elon, you know who's portrayed as this mega hero, mega ultra iq, you know, super genius like Wiley Coyote, you remember in the cartoons. I'm Wiley Coyote, super genius. It's just so overbearing to have this small coterie, the Ellison's and so on, Elon of these billionaire super geniuses, you know, these whiz kids, and it's just so they seem like front men for someone else in a way. Right, It's like, are do they really even have that much money? I mean, do we even know what their bank accounts really have in them or are they just the face of someone else? You know, where does truth begin in falsehood? And I don't know, you know what I mean, I'm speculating, but these people just seem especially Zuckerberg, they just seem like figureheads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And we keep hearing about all this seed money coming from Intel agency proxies and stuff to start these things. And like we keep hearing about, you know, some of the biggest softwares and systems that you know are ubiquitous now and their shady origin stories that don't match their Hollywood origin stories.
Speaker 2: I mean, I did some research online. It was a few months ago because I found it intriguing because of a clip from a YouTube video i'd seen. I was like, oh, shoot, yeah, apparently like the world's most wealthiest people. Know you've never heard of them, You would have no effing clue who they are. And a lot of them are like rich spoiled kids born into it from their rich spoiled parents who were born into it. It's like this generational wealth thing. And like, I mean, some of these things that we hear about x y Z makes x y Z. I mean all these celebrities and all these big names and billionaires. I mean there are people out there who are way more money than that. You just never hear about them. And I wonder how many of those people are behind the scenes doing things because maybe they've got handlers and people close to them, and maybe they've got maybe they epstein to those people and got some dirt on them. I doubt that, but I mean they get very close to those people and you know, make sure that they get their money and apply it to further the agendas. But you know, there's a lot of wealthy people out there that we've never heard of.
Speaker 5: Nice I believe so too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely. I mean if you really were the wealthiest, like, wouldn't you want to be anonymous? Like can't you assume that that is an inherent uh, you know, desire of them.
Speaker 2: People who go out there and publicly say how much Bitcoin they have. Next thing, you know, they're getting like kidnapped and tortured and their fingers cut off to try to get their seat phrases and all sorts of stuff. So yeah, absolutely, yeah, it blows my mind that Elon Musk would be out there and toting around his kid. And yeah, I mean in Trump Trump after like having an alleged assassination attempt on his life. There he's going to surround himself with another person who has had tons of death threats and attempts on his life, and you would think he'd be a huge target and all the fervor or what's the word I'm looking for, not feurer, but over his symbolic gesture during the Trump times when they were still buddies, you know, the one where his heart goes out to you. Anyway, Yeah, you would think, why would you put these two people in the same room together as some nut job is going to make a pass at him?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Makes no sense. I was Trump, I'd be like, this is the last guy I want near me. What are you doing? Stay away from me?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: And the funny thing is when when you look at these guys and hear them talking or just a bunch of like autistic kids, inspective like I was really.
Speaker 4: Battled when I like hered.
Speaker 6: Like Peter Tiltu, that guy like, there's no way that this like how did this guy make it so far? You know, there's no pointers whatsoever to tell me that that guy have the mental capacity to get what he is right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, something's going on there, man, there is definitely a story there. But that was sure strange to Uh. We featured some of those clips a week or two ago, but they were very strange. Just real quickly. I know, how has to go pretty soon here? How nine thousand, I mean how it hostes? Uh, I see I've turned your camera off though, so don't rush back if you're have stepped away. But I know you got to go soon, Mark, So I just wanted to throw that out there as an opportunity for you to do so. But yeah, Pharaoh, those Peter Thiel comments, Man, what the heck dude, all the Antichrist stuff and everything, holy crap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just it's just really I don't know, it's.
Speaker 6: Funny when you see the pat on the whole of these Silicon Valley billionaires and their persona. Right, it's all the same, almost similar persona.
Speaker 4: Just raised a question.
Speaker 2: Drug there on dude.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe ketamine micro They love that ketamine stuff, those technocrats. They like to microdose.
Speaker 2: No, they have they have the Adrina kron grip. It's like a it's a pat for a normal patch and it releases. It's like the nicotine patch, but for adrenochrome.
Speaker 1: That's disgusting. How dare you put that in my head? Oh? All right, Mark, I know you might have another story you wanted to throw out there, but I know you got to crash out soon, so hit us with whatever you got on the floor is yours.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll give you one other tasty morsel. It doesn't require a lot of discussion. Trump is and it's not a bad idea in and of itself. Supposedly and allegedly apparently backing out of UNESCO, the United Ancients Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization, which is hyper internationalist, world governance, ultra left wing LGBTQ, abort every baby that you can.
Speaker 1: Lea.
Speaker 5: The leading cause of death in twenty twenty four in the world was abortion, and the UNESCO is all good with that, and they're you know, everything is DEI and woke as woke can get. So okay, let's get out of UNESCO, Trump is saying, and of course that on the surface that sounds good and under the UNESCO rules, though it can't actually be officially concluded until the end of twenty twenty six, another year and a half to go. It's kind of like backing out of the WHO, which on paper evidently Trump's administration did, but according to the Who's rules, that won't be until January of twenty twenty six. See, so there's all this time for backpedaling, you know, things like that, prevaricating, and so you wonder how solid these things are as agreeable as they sound, and there's good reasons to do so. But that bears watching, That's all I can say. That bears very close observation. Will the Trump administration actually pull out of you Go? There was you know, a lot of wavering on tariffs. I think I think people even that don't care for for Donald Trump, as well as those that support him, I think they're just looking for more consistency. I realize many realize that politics is of blood sport, and there has to be fake right go left, fake left go right, and a lot of that sometimes has to be done. But we've talked about this before. I think people are hungry for straight talk and and and they're they're tired of all the of all the trickery and fakery and you know, not not following through, not being resolute about decisions, but everything being opaque and and and shifty and unpredictable, and ultimately you don't know if they mean it or not. I think people are very tired of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you, NESCo, I'll let you go in a second here, Markaret, let me just re something about UNESCO real quick for the uninitiated. The United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization. Right sounds great, sounds very peace oriented. It's a specialized agency of the United Nations with the aim of promoting world peace and security through international cooperation in education, art, science, and culture. Right sounds wonderful, sounds absolutely wonderful on its face. It has one hundred and ninety four member states and twelve associate members, as well as partners in the non governmental, intergovernmental and private sector. Therein lies the problem, my friends. Those sectors are completely corrupt and completely open for use by intelligence agencies, banksters, corporate agents, and sees political agendas. And it was founded in nineteen forty five as the successor to the League of Nations, which is a story we'll save for another time. But since nineteen forty five, let me just ask you this UNESCO, how's the promotion of world peace and security? Going? How's it looking you've been doing it this long. It's a dumpster fire. It is a geopolitical dumpster fire, to include multiple wars that should not be going on, that were promoted and fostered by some of those intermingling bodies with UNESCO that I talked about. There's an ongoing genocide finances sketchy, I mean in security. Well, I don't know, Mark. It's interesting. I have the feeling that these kind of things that we're backing out of the United States is backing out of are going to be handed over to come full circle to technocrats and AI and all that kind of stuff, so, you know, and these things will march on and all the black black bag agencies can still insert their little goons and glowy fed boys into that ecosystem through other countries, so I'm not too worried about them if we pull out. I'm still worried about us and what the alternative is. And with that, Mark'll handed over to you for final thoughts. You can go ahead and tell everybody where to find you and all that good stuff, and thanks for being with us tonight.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well every Friday is UK column at seven am Central US time eight am Eastern time US one pm in the UK. That's live. It's automatically archive ukcolumn dot Org. I do a US based segment and as the screenshows. The truth hou dot Com is my blog. I'm starting to update it. It's had some old articles on there. I've got a new post on their post Builderberg twenty twenty five gets into some of the things that Builderberg's apparently up to. So I'm finally updating that. So thanks for that opportunity to plug hesher. And yeah, we'll keep an eye on the Sun Valley people. That was our gossipy thing tonight and see what happens with you NESCo and whatnot. But you guys have a good one. Unfortunately the morning comes cruelly early. It's merciless.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, you got to be on that UK clock man. All right, Mark, thanks for being here tonight. We'll look forward to having you back on again real soon.
Speaker 4: You guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well good stuff man.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks Mark. Thanks Mark. Thetruthhound dot Com is where you find Mark and of course if on Wednesdays, you can also catch him on Republic Broadcast Network doing Stop the Presses believe at either one or two pm Central time. Mark Anderson Ruckus. I was looking at some of the links that you sent me. There there was one related to Neuralink. What is going on with that?
Speaker 6: Was?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the one I was looking for about what the announcement was. So Neuralink the company is expecting one billion with a B in revenue by the year twenty thirty one. Yeah, of course, one year past twenty thirty and they're hoping for more than twenty thousand BCI brain chip interface implants, and that was a bloomberg thing. So this is I mean, that's just six years away, right, So he's expecting FDA approval by the year twenty twenty nine. Elon Musk is he did an interview or well no, yeah, yeah, I don't think I thought I heard Elon talking about this somewhere. Sam Chaney played something on his show Weaponized News. But there's all these other companies involved. They're all fighting now to become like the first one to market that's been approved. So I'm guessing he's probably gonna regret not being buddy buddy with Trump to take advantage of some of that Stargate warp speed magic, if you know what I mean. But yeah, why are these people, they're so damn obsessed with pushing this through and all of these things have to happen by twenty thirty. You know, they want the approval before twenty thirty, You see what I mean? And I guarantee me, because these things happen fast that once we get up there, it's going to go quicker. But yeah, there's some interesting stuff in there. Yeah, and don't forget people, this is going inside your brain. And the way Musk wants to do it is he wants to use a robot to put it inside your brain.
Speaker 1: That's right, is right from what we heard originally about it. It was a seven foot tall robot and it's a arm It has different tools that can you know, pick up and stuff like that. And one of the first things it does is drill a hole in your skull. Right. I suppose that's after it puts the anesthesia on you or whatever, but drill hole inside.
Speaker 2: I don't remember any part about anesthesia.
Speaker 1: Sure either. I went straight to the skull skull drilling. And then it has like a sewing machine style like pokey that weaves electrodes into a certain part of your uh, you know, your upper gray stuff and uh I guess that at that point, you're you know, it does its stuff. I sews you back up and your Bluetooth enabled, you got a Wi Fi signal, and uh.
Speaker 2: Just like a little thing that dangles out like it's little tail or or and it's supposed to look like a hair, just straight hair, but that's its antenna.
Speaker 1: That in and of itself would drive most people crazy. I would think, Yeah, I don't know, pass and Heed. He bragged about how many of those that they were going to make and how many people they could process at one point back in twenty eighteen, I think or nineteen, and it's just like, okay, and the weird thing is is now the market if you will, Bloomberg reporting this is sort of like you know, they're on board, they're on board. You Why what do they know that we don't know? Like this seems like a grift to me at this point, at least trying to sell it.
Speaker 2: How much you want to bet that every single company that's listed in these articles talking about this stuff has suddenly had a bunch of new investments on the stock market. If they're ply traded companies, I bet you all of a sudden, their stock prices are up today.
Speaker 1: Well they've had they've had years to set this up. They've been setting this up behind our backs for years. That's why AI and all these you know tech lords, they all go to you know, Sun Valley, they all go to Davos, they all go to you know CFR, they go to all these places where AI, nanotech, biotech, these things are on the list of things that are discussed. So of course, the the technocrat CEOs and CTOs and those people and their engineers, they get together and figure out, just like they did in Internet one point oh and two point zero, how do we work together to enable this larger vision, this larger path. Right, So of course we're going to see Bloomberg supporting it. I have a feeling that, uh, this is all culminating under Trump presidency number two. I mean, it's in your face. They were all sitting there flanking him when he was sworn in, and now they're all in on the consolidation that's happening, you know, the the next phase of setting up the technocrat grid. It's right here in our faces. And twenty thirty is the marker Agenda twenty thirty, Remember Agenda twenty one, all that stuff that's the marker.
Speaker 2: Where did these agendas come from? Again?
Speaker 1: Oh, the United Nations, that's right, Yeah, at least that's where they like to publish them, but it's from a much shadier star chamber of people that go to the United Nations probably to.
Speaker 2: Set these how long before the United Nations is replaced with shooting Wait a minute, we're probably heading there.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute. Yeah, all right, So neuralink is going to be huge and they're going to make every body want one or they're just going to help all the people that are suffering a flickation.
Speaker 2: And it's good and it's good. It makes it. It makes perfect sense because you know, Trump being promises made, promises delivered kind of guy that he is, except for all of the promises that he's made that he hasn't delivered on, but we're not going to worry about those right now. It's a long growing list. Of course, we discussed this already till the cows come came home already and left again and came home again. Anyways, the technology, the technocracy, the AI, the robots, it's all a go go go. It's all been approved, it's all been okayed, given the green light by Trump and his buddies. So the race is on. Trump is like, we're in a race with China. You know, we got to do the thing, man. So they released that other link that I sent you is the big This is the big one that we should probably look at this in detail, the new what they called the action, the AI Action Plan, and so yeah, parts of this involves building of the data centers, and we're going to have to like start building nukes everywhere, new nuclear power plants everywhere. Trump doesn't want no woke AI, you know, so we should probably take a peek at this one.
Speaker 1: All right. So this is up at cnet. So the headline is Trump's AI Action Plan is here five key takeaways. John Reid put this up just yesterday. So here we go, Trump Administration.
Speaker 2: Just skip down to the to the five things. Yeah, who cares about this?
Speaker 1: All right? Uh?
Speaker 2: Sorry about that? What was the author's name?
Speaker 1: John? Sorry?
Speaker 2: John Reid?
Speaker 3: Read.
Speaker 2: If you want to hear what John Reid says, you're gonna have to follow the show notes and click on the link.
Speaker 1: There you go. That's right. We'll skip to the meet here. Slashing regulations for AI infrastructure. We've already talked about this on this show a number of times we've talked about the amount of power that is required for these things, and never forget you are the reason climate change is happening, and you are the reason for any food shortages or health problems. It's definitely not to do with the usage and pollution of the Department of Defense itself or any of these companies whose CEOs are telling you it's your fault. It's your hamburgers and the farts that came out of those hamburgers before they were hamburgers, all right, and your suv bull crap. The amount of power required for these things is insane. Okay, So that is part of what slashing regulations for AI. It's probably about there, they say, to provide energy for all those data centers. The plan calls for steps to prevent premature decommissioning of critical power generation resources. This likely refers to keeping coal fired power plants and other mostly quote unquote fossil fuel driven infrastructure online for longer like they have some other option. You know, what are they gonna do? Bring us? Uh, you know Tesla Energy. No, can't have that. That's locked up. So yeah, they're gonna actually need to maybe yeah, for them, not for us. Yeah, so environment I'm just paraphrasing here. It blames environmental regulations for getting in the way to building their data centers. So that's that's a big part of this thing with regulations.
Speaker 2: Put the politicization of it again is of course, you know, well, those those crazy lefty people, they're the ones in the name of the climate justice shut down the coal power plants. Okay, we'll find in dandy. But you know when Trump was you know, like, wait a minute, hesher, before I moved to Texas, didn't you guys have a little bit of an issue because you had like this, uh failure of the energy grid. Why are we making such an effort to worry Now we're going to remove all of those sticky weird red tape regulations now, not in the name of saving ourselves to humans from freezing to death or burning to death in the summertime. No, no, no, no, we need to do it because we're in an ai race with China.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Now we're going to do all of the things that should have been done to help us human beings. We're going to do it to help the robots. Now. Now it's okay to just tear down the walls and piss off all the people and do all the things. It's okay, and everyone's going to be on board this because it's going to it's safe and effective, and it's going to make everybody's lives better. And the crazy social climate warriors they'll be happy. They'll be in their coon pods. Right, yeah, Sarah, what do you think about the mutton trees?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Sarah? What do you think?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 1: It's like they've they've, you know, just browbeaten everybody for generations now about man made you know, problem this and that and all this, you know, fossil fuel stuff. And like Ruckus points out, we have houses entire neighborhoods that blow up in states sometimes like California because the gas lines aren't properly maintained. We have huge fires that break out because the power lines aren't properly maintained. And we've been told that we have to shut our you know what is coal and uh, you know what is it? Like eighty six percent of our country's power is basically in that realm. But now they're going to change their tune for data farms and server farms. But how does that make you feel, mister Farrell.
Speaker 4: Makes me feel like disposable. Second class.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't even call it citizens because it's really like they don't care about the citizens anymore.
Speaker 4: So second class. You're a certain yeah, just a second.
Speaker 6: Priority or even for the current government as you got. I said, like I was just nor South Carolina. I was watching a news.
Speaker 7: Article about the bridge that's completely collapsed, the scars that is going on it. Right, So our infrastructure is collapse in aging infrastructure. And instead of like trying to actually enhance infrastructure for the citizen of this nation, right, I'm spending money where we actually can feel it in instead, they want to go and spend money on a race with China.
Speaker 4: Right. It's the same excuse the used.
Speaker 6: For Cold War, Right, that's uh, that's arm race they did, and the nuclear race with they did was Russia back in the day. Right, But now the new keyword is basically AI right, and the race this is because this is how they're going to tunnel money to do whatever the hell they need to do. Uh.
Speaker 4: And so I think you guys are spot on in that and.
Speaker 2: The space race, and look what we did there. We faked a moon landing. Oh sorry, we may have allegedly, potentially possibly faked the moon landing just to upstage Russia. It's a good thing that they would never do something like that with the AI, that they would never fake like an AI Skynet general intelligence. We got the world's smartest date nearby.
Speaker 1: No, no, there's no precedent for that except for all of Hollywood and all of the sci fi novels. No one would ever think of that, she mee. Okay, let's move on to the next one here, what do we got fewer rules around AI technology. Congress ended up not including a moratorium on state AI rules in the recently passed Tax and Spending bill, but efforts to cut regulations around AI continue from the executive branch. In the Action Plan, AI is far too important to mother in bureaucracy at this early stage, whether at the state or federal level. That's a quote unquote says in the plan. And the plan recommends that several federal agencies review whether existing or propose rules would interfere with the development and deployment of AI. I mean, dude, deployment, interfere with the deployment? What kind of language is that? I mean? Has it not been deployed. Yet it's on all our stuff whether we want it or not. Right now you have to go to great links to not have it around deployed. So they're not only like looking to they're they're looking to just we're only on the item two here, And what I'm seeing is they're looking to completely clear the way for this to do whatever it's going to do. They're not going to give your state the right to put any sort of bottleneck on it, not that any governor in this state would know how to do that without just you know, like South Park unplugging the giant router, you know, turning the Internet off or something. There's no So they don't want any environmental policy to get in the way. Yet your dog can't take a shit in the National Park or even go to the beach with you now. But they don't want any no ecological surveys, nothing like that getting in their way. No overuse of energy getting in the way. No, Oh that we have to sunset this factory, you know, this power generator over here because it's too old. Nope, you can't do that. We might need it for the AI And okay, all right, what's next. I'm not even gonna read the whole one there. I don't need to know about it.
Speaker 2: You need to divert your water, your drinking water supply to help cool the data centers. Yeah, right right, all to be to save the minnows. Now, we got to save the AI.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, they're gonna they're gonna. I got one. They're gonna take away your right to be buried or cremated. Now, when you die, you must be frozen, flash frozen, and added to the pile of corpsicles that keep the data center cool. How about that. We'll just put a bunch of corpsicles under this.
Speaker 2: It's pretty messed up, dude, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do we got next? Ideology and large language models. Oh that's that's an interesting title. What pray tell us we don't want no woke? Okay. Plan proposes some steps around ensuring AI protects free speech and American values, further steps in the Trump administration's efforts to roll back federal policies around what it refers to as diversity, equity, and inclusion. My goodness, wow, they have really dumbed this whole last sixteen years down, haven't they. We had such a such a nuanced and explosive and just extreme identity politics from the DEI side, and they give us our freedom backside, and now it's just like we're oh, we're just flip flopping. You know, it's no longer DEI, it's American values. Okay, Who's American values exactly? I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 6: Well, hold on for a second, because because what they are doing is they're actually creating a new type of DI right mm hmm, left, the racial like black, you know, minority like d I two, a new type of d I right that you all know about. And I'm wondering, are there any mentioning of how to prevent the I from being anti Semite in that article?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you bring up a good point because according to the Trump administration and the Trump Cabinet by and large, as far as I can tell, and the Senate and the Congress minus maybe six Congress, people, protecting free speech and American values actually includes what you just talked about, deporting people, imprisoning people, shadow banning people for criticizing certain other governments and narratives and corporate partners. I mean, so I don't know when American values and free speech turned into that, but I guess they're going to have to come up with something a little slicker, you know, because the other team had DEI. I mean, we need something better than.
Speaker 2: I'll give them the values because, you know whatever, if a society wants to accept as a label, just as a name, that this is our current values and just because of the current administration or the power structure that's in place, right whatever, that's fine. But to call it free speech or and fighting censorship, that's a bit much. That's the gas lighting right there in my book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's a that's a joke. Well what happened there? What happened? Do we lose?
Speaker 2: They can call it American values. It's like the science. It's like just a word with a trademark. In my mind where they use those words, America is completely different. For that's what's awesome about America. There's no real, like hardcore to find American value other than the fact that we believe in things like free speech, against censorship and all of those neat things in the Constitution Bill of Wrights, you know, those things which are probably going to get trampled on in the name of a new We're probably going to get it. They're probably gonna. They're probably going to rewrite some things, aren't they. In the in the thing, they're gonna they're going to do some stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, they definitely will. You can guarantee it. Mystical Pharaoh missed you, man, what happened? You bounced out?
Speaker 4: Oh I'm sorry, I'm having a bad reception.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You just need it. You need a neuralink implant and a little antenna. All right, Well, I'm glad you're back and I can hear the wave.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 6: Uh oh, so we're talking about the whole Semitism.
Speaker 4: Yeah, give me a second.
Speaker 1: All right. Yeah, you're breaking up pretty bad there, dude. Hopefully we can get you back with a cleaner connection here.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't be jumping out of the back of a seaplane and trying to use your parachute while you're on the boiler room doing there.
Speaker 1: Yeah while smoking a cigar by the way. Yes, all right, we'll wait for him to time back in. But in the meantime, let me just get through this ideology in large language models. I'm curious what this actually means to see what kind of weird techno crack global easee they're gonna drench this turd in okay, ideology and large language models. The plan proposes some steps around ensuring AI. Wait a minute, did we do that? Okay? It turned me off right away and I didn't finish it. Going on. It calls for eliminating references.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get so that you stopped at the DEI. But the other thing is that they want to they're talking about problems of misinformation and climate change. Yeah, all of the things that we've been like, yeah, we we have a problem here. But again, no action until it's in the name of saving the AI.
Speaker 1: Go ahead. Yeah, okay, so ideology, there you go, just a flip flop in ideologies here, eliminating resources to those items in the National Institute of Standards and Technologies AI Risk Management Framework. There you go. They don't even want that. They're going to scrap all that, like they scrapped all the other ones that were out there. Federal agencies would only be allowed to contract with AI developers who quote ensure that their systems are objective and free from top down ideological bias. Okay. The Trump administration recently announced contracts of up to two hundred million dollars each to developers Anthropic, Google, Open Ai Xai, so all the usual suspects pretty much rock the model from Elon Musk's Xai is recently, yeah, we know, came under fire for there it is spouting anti Semitism and hate speech, so that.
Speaker 2: Really you have to put it in the piece though. Yeah, the important that they have, you know, you got to remind everybody about that. That's just not the accident just.
Speaker 1: Fits right in there, almost like it happened on purpose, doesn't it. Great little cultural micro false flag something like that. You know. Anyways, we're just examining the folks.
Speaker 2: We're not saying anything here, but I mean, you know, it kind of looks like, yeah, it looks like something to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mystical.
Speaker 4: You back, Yeah, I'm back.
Speaker 6: So they are talking about this is an EO, right, So basically who defined the ideology? So that current right wing administration defining that ideology, right, So what happened when the Democrats get in the office and put another EO out there with their own ideology that that is a problem with that whole freaking concept of what of that EO? Right, because it just makes no freaking sense whatsoever, because anybody can come back and can just strike that out right, and they can put their own piece back in, right, So.
Speaker 4: A lot of things.
Speaker 6: Like empty gestures, I would say, and all what it does, it just gives some candy for them to do some pr campaigns around it. While the main core of that whole thing is what's going to keep going across administration, which is enabling the technocracy. Right, all that bullshit about DII and all that crap, that's not necessarily going to stick because we know when other people come in power, that's gonna get struck.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: What's not gonna get struck is.
Speaker 6: All the deregulation they are doing, right and the open access they are giving to them for our data.
Speaker 4: Right. And it is really.
Speaker 6: The dangerous part of the Trump administration is there is no really planning whatsoever.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: And I am a big actually proponent of an advocate sorry for regulations and government regulation when it comes to privacy and data protection and protecting your freedom and not allowing companies to have a blank check to do whatever the hell they want, right and established semester surveillance state that is being established right now, right, because that's that's that's what it's all about.
Speaker 4: Right, So in times and.
Speaker 6: And he's trying to send it to his base, and sadly, I know we spoke about that before. The danger of that being done through Trump, not through Canala Harris or job Biden is you're getting a big part of the conservative movement to start buying that ship and signing off on it, right, which otherwise they would.
Speaker 4: Not have accepted that.
Speaker 6: But because it's being done through Trump and his administration, they're going to sign offer right, and it's going to swipe under the road. And that's the danger of what where we are right now because the people that choose to be against the big data and mass surveillance and all that are the right wingers, right, which is all of a sudden, everybody, Hey, it's it's it's a win, right because Trump stood in the puddium and try to sell it to everybody that it's a big way because of our arm rates with China, right as we were just saying a minute ago.
Speaker 4: So now.
Speaker 6: That scare of AI erase is going to be the trojan horse that they're going to use to steal your freedom and a lot of people are gonna buy into it, and and I don't know how we can stop it because sadly, from just seeing what I've been saying, was this whole like being into that movement there is I mean especially it's a boom more population and and and don't take that in the wrong way, but they are just gonna they don't understand what that means, right, It's it's above their head. They do not understand the consequences of all of this information, right, and they're gonna buy into it. So I think what you're going to get more resistant would be actually from the younger generations, and those I think those are the people that actually even now departing a little bit from Trump base and breaking away from him. So but I would say that that's maybe like forty percent of that voting law.
Speaker 1: So yeah, man uh. And we saw that with some of the you know, deportation stories and other stuff. You know, we had certain influencers in the MAGA realm actually requesting that Palenteer be deployed to you know, find illegals and shipp you. Yeah. Uh, So you know, like deploy Palenteer is now sort of like one of those raw, raw things, and it's like, are you kidding If you're a true constitutionalist, the very existence of Palenteer and these kind of programs should be just anathema to you. But now it's just like you're It seems to me that people are falling for the trick of like, oh well they're Yes, it's a huge power, but it's a new power, and they're aiming it at the right people. You know that that is always a slippery slope. You know, new VACU.
Speaker 2: Came for my neighbor, I said, you know how that goes?
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: So let's say, if someone is trying to sell us the TEO, right.
Speaker 2: I don't By the way, it's not an EO. By the way, I don't think it's it's it's an action plan. And I don't know how much weight that has.
Speaker 4: But does he signed something.
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 4: Did he did this ceremony the other day?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, the part that we skipped over in the beginning.
Speaker 5: St.
Speaker 2: John Reid.
Speaker 1: It is an AI action plan that calls for cutting regulations to speed up the development. But there is Okay, Trump did sign so they mentioned here. Okay, though the plane itself isn't binding, it includes dozens of policy recommendations. Trump did sign three executive orders to put some of these steps into action.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I think he labeled it. I forgot the name of that. I'll time to give.
Speaker 1: Sign It's called Global AI Dominant. Wait, let's see AI Action Plan. Where's the official title list thing? Oh well, I'll link it on the show page.
Speaker 2: You guys know the action plan that is different name than the than the executive orders, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the executive orders were different.
Speaker 2: The action plan is just called Winning the Race America's Action AI Action Plan. And I'm pretty sure they released it to the public yesterday. I'd have been this morning. I can't even remember. But there was the introduction that they wrote. It's like a fifty no sorry, thirty, less than thirty paid document that was issued by the White House. The document was written and signed by Michael Kratzios, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, David Sachs, which, of course is the special advisor. It says here for AI and Crypto, he's the AI and cryptos are and of course, for some strange reason, Marco Rubio, Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs. Because there's three parts to this, this thing is broken down into the three different sections. There basically about the innovation, the infrastructure, and international diplomacy and security. There we go. Sorry, it's tricky. This globallyese crap is difficult.
Speaker 1: Globally is is never fun.
Speaker 2: Get your globalize out of my government. What is it doing in here? Why are they using this type of language here?
Speaker 1: Seriously? Like we have to get the un decoder ring out to read something from Trump's office. I mean, this is a little ridiculous. All right, good come.
Speaker 2: We'll give you a link to the actual documents so you can include it in this show.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, we'll have the source material on the show page, which will be up at Alternatecurrent Radio dot com. But here's here's the bullet point. Number four is the one US thirty dollars two of sandwich eating. People want to know about dealing with workforce challenges? Oh boy, what is going on here? What does the federal government have planned for us when it comes to they took our jobs? The plan acknowledges that AI will transform how work gets done across all industries and occupations, demanding a serious workforce response to help workers navigate that transition. Oh yeah, sorry, doctors, we don't need you anymore. Sorry, construction workers, we don't need you anymore. We want to help you manage this transition okay anyway, and recommends actions by federal agencies, including the Department of Labor, intended to mitigate the harms of AI driven job displacement. The plan calls for the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Census Bureau, and Bureau of Economic Analysis to monitor how AI affects the labor market using data already collected. An AI Workforce Research Hub under the Department of Labor would lead monitoring and issue policy recommendations. Does that make you feel better about the impending loss of your profession? Perhaps? Most of the actual plans to help workers displaced by AI involved retraining those workers for other jobs or to help states do the same Other jobs. Related recommendations are aimed at boosting the kinds of jobs needed for all those data centers and chip manufacturing plants, like electricians and HVAC technicians. Hey kill a wat Did you hear that electricians and HVAC technicians are gonna survive the AI onslaught? Perhaps, or at least you'll be one of the last ones to go before they have the HVAC electrician slash robot. These plans and others encourage AI literacy and AI use and education drew praise from the Software and Information Industry Association. Bloody, bloody blow. They want to build trust and ensure all communities can participate in and benefit from AI's potential. That's a quote, key components for building trust and ensuring all communities can participate in and benefit from AI's potential.
Speaker 2: AI's potential. Man, this is what they're talking about. Has sure? That's yeah, a potential. AI can give you pop corn?
Speaker 1: Yay. It's pretty damn slow at it. It might be a little faster. I hurry up already, I will say, though. It might be a little faster than the confection employees at the local cinemak. Uh, they're even slower than that robot. So maybe the robot has a chance. Man.
Speaker 2: That's from the new Tesla Diner.
Speaker 1: By the way, Yeah, isn't that cute? Do you have the the picture of it? I was digging that. Elon's obsessed right now with diner hashtag.
Speaker 2: There's a hashtag Tesla Diner. You can scale the pictures and videos and robots. It's so far there, it is. They got tel coin yep, going on. Well, but somebody wants to tell coin. But that's coming, you know, that's all coming. But everyone's been sharing the popcorn serving robot. That's the big hit. I guess it's got the menu. You know, hey, nice Tesla cyber truck park there. Okay, yeah, you got prime prime spot like that. You know, no handicapped parking up front. But if you got a cyber truck you go, uh oh, somebody's in trouble. But yeah, yeah, this is the technocracy. This is where we're headed. And so if you were a car hop or a chef or you you serve popcorn, no jobs for you.
Speaker 1: Right right. Uh, let's see, I saved this one. This is interesting. So yeah, where is this? This isn't like Santa Clair or something. Oh I see, I don't know for the audio audience. Uh, we got video here this h Tesla diner. Is this an AI creation or does this actually exist somewhere? It looks real? So where is it? Is it in Santa Clara or do you know where it is?
Speaker 4: It's Angeles? I don't know where exactly?
Speaker 1: Okay, well it sure is flashy close. Do we got we look inside here?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that movie over.
Speaker 1: We got a movie screen, big giant like drive up movie theater screen. Woh looks pretty busy and.
Speaker 2: You're inside your tesla and order the food from your car's computer screen dashboard.
Speaker 1: Of course, yeah, of course.
Speaker 4: It's some Santa monic.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, I know that area. Well, well, well so that's the first one. I guess Is there other more? Is it just the one? Is that the launch? Right?
Speaker 4: There's a long ship?
Speaker 1: Well, he's gonna put.
Speaker 2: One on building one in Gaza somewhere I heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mars, here's a here's a sky shot or you know, a higher shot of it right there, there's the wepside of it. Yeah, so matching.
Speaker 2: Once you get your brain ship, you like, you can just show up to the diner and it already knows before you do what you're going to order.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your brain ship will probably just like, you know, pop up something in your augmented reality sunglasses and it'll be like, would you like to get the same order you got last time, mister Ruckus, And you could just say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd have to let it tell me what I want. By that point, it's like where where where does Ruckus begin and the brain ship end?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it already knows what you want. It'll just you it'll just have to verify it with you, and you'll be.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, how do you have to Is that what I really wanted? Or do I want that now? Because it told me that's what I wanted. We've got a crisis of yeah, we've got a problem here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So the point I was trying to make a level before action plan and slash like e such as they are talking about AI and so and such a generality that that nobody is talking about how.
Speaker 4: Like what what does what is the definition of the art, how are you going to use? Right? What is its use? Right? So if you want to sell us.
Speaker 6: As as as a as a populist, what you're trying to do right now? And I'm diverting trillions of dollars right and and cutting out from priority of infrastructure and giving that one I'm already in depth, right and diverting this money to a.
Speaker 4: How's that is going to benefit me? Right? What are you going to do with it? And they don't tell you that.
Speaker 6: Nobody's able to tell you that because nobody knows how the hell is going to be used, but how it's going to help you. As a matter of fact, it's it's the opposite because right now or even.
Speaker 4: Like research that shows like.
Speaker 6: Use of of of of GPT models actually alters your brain for a certain period of time, right and and actually there is a negative impact of using those models, right and and nobody is talking about that. How AI is going to turn us into a bunch of lazy folks, and how it's going to impact our ability to think and actually develop ourselves as as human beings, right and and that anybody come out and talk about the regulation and use of AI and education, No, because we don't think this way, right, there's no planning.
Speaker 4: It's just hey, let's just right the way, let's just give money to corporations and brainwash.
Speaker 6: Everybody was just general terms, right and general like marketing schemes and just you know, uh that nobody's gonna talk about it, right.
Speaker 4: So it is.
Speaker 6: We have this isn't our hand as as people and populists. We have to stand up and we have to say no, that's not gonna work, right and and and that that that revolution has to start from our from us, right we know that this government.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mystico Pharaoh, we lost you at the word government.
Speaker 4: AI is doing it intentionally to me. Sorry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So my point is this isn't our hand. The war is going to be on our minds. This war is going to be really very challenging to those that do not have the right grounding or spiritual grounding. And I'm not talking about spiritual grounding even from religious standpoints, but spiritual grounding of being a human being, right, and actually churishing what makes us as human beings as simple as that you being a biological human being and whatever days you have left on earth, enjoying living those days as a human being, right before you're robbed out of those days, right, compared to you living a few extra days of whatever the hell they are gonna sell you, living as slave.
Speaker 4: Right, So this is this is what it is.
Speaker 6: And and and sadly a lot of people are gonna buy into it. A lot of people are just gonna choose the letter right and choose the convenience. It's just going to choose a flash stuff. But for the rest we have to stand them. And we saw it in the Stubbia movies, right, you have those like dissidents like and transcendence, right, those underground like network of people that went and basically just connected the AI at the end.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: So, but but I don't think we need to make it let it go that far. I think those of us that really care, we have to be booken. We cannot stop because some other people are going to buy into it, and we cannot let them just ruin it for everybody, well.
Speaker 1: Said, yeah, yeah, man. As for for you know, for the people that mystical Pharaoh's talking about there that like don't know what it's for. How are they Why is it so important? How are they selling it to us? Why is it gonna, you know, make my career obsolete? What are the pitfalls of it? There's so many questions to the New Bee, and they're all valid questions, and you're pretty much war gaming on most of them, even if you read all the documents and get caught up to where we're at right now, which none of us have even been able to accomplish. By the way, it's a lot the ultimate answer, I think, or at least one facet of it that might make all the other questions somewhat superfluous? What is it for? Burn and Beard in our discord chat, says AI is the most powerful surveillance tool ever created. It is the digital panopticon, the world brain that HG Wells and all of a resnor fantasized about, Yeah, it's gonna be flashy. It's already flashy. You can use it to do all kind of flashy stuff. You can ride the wave. I'm not trying to tell you there's no point and there's no use. It's a coming. It's a coming, and how we take it, you know, whether we want it or not, it's coming, and how we take it and how we react to It's what was that word deployment that they used in the Trump document. There is what's critical, and that's what mystical Pharaoh's talking about. But of all the things it is that may be beautiful and novel and powerful and open new doors, there is the issue of the digital panopticon. That's why we always say here that there is no United States of America that has a functional constitution or Bill of rights in a great reset under a digital panopticon. Just not there. It's not there in the way it was designed and in the way we all understand it culturally, legally, in every way you can think of. And basically what I saw there is they have no plan for They're going to let the Department of Labor be the scapegoat for sorry, we don't need doctors anymore, you know, or or sorry we don't need line workers anymore. Tesla can do a line worker robot. You just you know, you worked your way up to the top of that ladder and instead of you know, having the rest of your career there, those are over and those of you that are halfway up the ladder, all that work. Sorry, can't afford the insurance on you folks anymore. The robots are way easier to ensure. They don't call it sick. No plan except trust the Department of Labor. That's what I gathered from that ruckus. It didn't sound to me like they were going to do anything about it.
Speaker 2: Well, when when Mystical Para was talking there, I thought, wait a minute, did we just slipped back five years ago. It's like this is the same thing all over again, except and then you know, we are literally warp speeding the AI. This is the new technological solution product that's going to lead to our demands. It comes with some adverse effects, people, but this one does not have a database for uh, you know, mathematicians and philosophers and religious people are entering their observations about teachers. There's there's no information. It's all closed circuit, it's all black box technology. A lot of it could be faked. There's always that, But yeah, I don't trust any of it. And and it's like again, it's a solution air quotes here to a created problem, you know, And so is the brain ship. The brain ship is going to solve the problem that they are currently accelerating. The universal Basic income is going to solve the problem that there's they're currently accelerating all of the things, the digital ID. Yeah, all of these things that we used to be like hard to you know, in the paint against I don't know. It's very very strange. It's exactly what we were concerned about and worried about ever since Trump was in and cozy with the techno bros, you know what I mean. So here we are, here, we are the red take long red.
Speaker 1: Carpet is just being rolled out for the technocrats. This is the last bullet on here. Thank good. This is depressing the plan in. This is more AI in government. I forgot to give you the title. Are we all asking for that? Are you out there watching this or listening to this? Are you missing some AI in your government, Can we offer you some AI and government? The government is so great and they do things for our benefit. Right here we go. More use of AI by the federal government. A Talent exchange program would allow employees with experience or talent in AI to be detailed into other agencies in need. The General Services Administration. The GSA would create a toolbox of AI models that would help agencies see models to choose from and in use cases in other parts of the government. Every government agency would also be required to ensure employees who could use AI in their jobs have access to and train for AI tools. Many recommendations focused specifically on the Department of Defense, including creating a virtual proving ground for AI and autonomous systems. AI companies have already been signing contracts with the DoD to develop AI tools for the military. You don't even really need to read that entire paragraph. More AI in government is really all you need to know.
Speaker 4: So AI is dangerous as full.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and remember we covered a few weeks back, maybe in that same episode where we're playing those theal clips, the US Army has put CTOs and policy people and engineers from Pallanteer and several other AI related companies in as military officers. Right, some nerd from Silicon Sea, level nerd from Silicon Valley. All of a sudden, you know what, we need your stuff in the military. Uncle scam comes up. We want you. But no, do they go to boot camp? I kind of doubt it. Do they have to earn their rank? Obviously not. I'm guessing there's some pissed off soldiers out there about that, actual soldiers. Why, because they're using these tools in warfare amazing? Okay, And you know again, like mystical Pharaoh mentioned, one of the ways they sell this to us as Americans is to scare us with the specter of China. Right, Oh, we can't let China get ahead of us? Well, are you kidding me? Like questions, there are questions about this China. We can't let China get ahead of us thing? Are we looking to China as an example of how to treat sow government should treat citizens. First of all, it's almost rhetorical because we had members of the government telling us that yes, we are for a long time now, especially when it came to what happened in twenty twenty and twenty twenty one. Right, Oh, they're doing so great, we got to model that. Okay, really like, does something someone riddled me? This? Does something bad happen here in the United States? Can someone give me the vignette the scenario where if China puts their entire society on lockdown and mandates experimental you know, jibby jabs, and America didn't do it. What would happen if China decided, Hey, we're gonna do unethical things with biotechnology, nanotechnology and you know, research on you know, hazardous materials. If we didn't do it, would there be a negative ramification here? If China wants to replace their workforce with with robots and unleash ai all over the country, what is the danger to us not doing that and racing with them to get there first? What is the danger to us as American citizens to just sit back and watch another country do this sort of deployment and see what happens? At least? How is that a sale? Mystical Pharaoh? Tell me? How is scaring me about China? A place that you know, aside from TikTok and my Amazon prices for timu garbage? Uh? I don't understand this, dude, I don't get it. How is that a selling point for people? Why are people cheering for technocracy to fight China because we have to be better than them at robotics, nanotechnology, artificial intelligence, uh and and and all this stuff.
Speaker 4: It shouldn't it shouldn't. But again, it's it's a it's a tactic that.
Speaker 6: The government have always used, like to import Nazi scientists, right to do the most probable horrific experiments, right and in the name of like advancing and and and basically.
Speaker 4: Going after Russia.
Speaker 6: Right, So it's the same here is being done under that name of AI and I'm going over China. But as you say, are we using China now as our role model? We know what China society is, right, It's it's a it's a it's a total control, lockdown society. And that's where we That's that's a model they are trying to sell us, right, because that's that's that's what that's the weird dream of those techno bros, right, that that everything app this is China inspired.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: So I really don't know how people are buying that matter, because that narrative on its own to just make everybody furious is like we are the United States of America. We were founded on principle completely opposite to everything China is advocating for and China is for right now, right, So why are we pushing ourself toward the China model and competing with that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: But it's sadly not everybody is able, I guess to realize this, and it's going to be too late when they realize it.
Speaker 4: But but now that's why you have to keep talking about it.
Speaker 6: And and I don't know, maybe maybe everybody should go live in China for two weeks and see how they feel about the Chinese society, right and living under surveillance twenty four seven, Yeah, and then they come back here and tell us how they feel.
Speaker 1: You ever watch any of those YouTube vloggers. They're like Westerners that go stay in China or going to school in China, and they upload videos about life in China.
Speaker 6: Oh, I had friends that went to China and the hopes they had to go through just even to have a cell phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they they know, like you can tell, like some of them even talk about it, like you know, things they can and can't film and say they're you know, like even people from other countries. It's just like uploading on YouTube, like, well, you know, you may have to clear that with the government.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So the even the difference I was actually with someone about this, even the race with China right now, it is between us and them.
Speaker 4: It is so weighted.
Speaker 6: To tour them because we as a country right now, with our demographics and how they destroyed the fabrics of this nation, we have no frequent coherence whatsoever.
Speaker 4: China acts as one block over there.
Speaker 6: Right because of the coherence, the social coherence, the government you know, mandates, and and then the iron phys they put over there. So even if they are trying to sell here some kind of model for us to compete with them, I don't think we're going to be able to compete with them, because we are dying from within because of what they did to us.
Speaker 1: Right, they build all the chips too, right, we can't even have any of these these these fucking toys without their gear, Am I wrong?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're absolutely right, right, because we hold out our education, right, we holdd out our education at the same time them taking up their education right, and and writing.
Speaker 4: What we gave to the world, right.
Speaker 6: And and and them picking up and now we're like training and and and and and we and instead of focusing on back going to back to our principles and what worked for us and what actually put us first and ahead of everybody. Right now, we're going into completely wrong direction right that we're not going to be able to compete with because because we are so incoherent as a nation right now, right and and and let's let's just I hate to say that, let's missure the collective IQ of people in US versus China, and and and let's measure it this way.
Speaker 4: You know, it's sad. It' is sad. I don't want to get there, but it is.
Speaker 6: Right, especially with forteen twenty million illegals and and and and low age slaves that taking our resources in this right, Yeah, that nation state is going to deport and they did not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just apathetic bags of redundant protoplasm that just DG a f about anything here in America. So much of that just like base level uh stuff going on. Let me if you guys don't mind, I'm gonna sync our chats up here for a second. There's some comments I want to read from from a couple of different chats here. For maybe are audio listeners that aren't seeing some of the comments, but thanks Brendan Beard for the panopticon comment. Couldn't agree more. Brian s says in the discord, says Ai and Pallunteer are evil twins. Chres comes in with another interesting one here. There are reddit groups of people who chat with AI and acknowledge it alters their thinking. They want it to alter their thinking. The AI god will be a real thing. Damn they got high. They got him. War on the body first. The body is weak, the mind will be weak, the spirit will be weak. There will be no light in the eyes. There will be obliterated, obliterated. And then Jake comes in with the scariest aspect of the outcome of what mystical pharaoh is talking about is no one cares what is happening. In general, apathy is the norm. Chreas came through. Jake says, we need to wake them the fuck up. Always a dream of ours, man, always a dream of ours. But waking people up is a pretty fucking lofty goal in this environment. Burnan Beard again. The other crazy aspect of this is almost all of these tech bros and accelerationists are also all big time into some real ugly occult shit. M Brian again, UBI is outright communism, yep, echoing what I'm saying here. You can't have this great reset and still have America. It just doesn't work, do you. Let's see a lot of them came right out of the sixties counterculture, think processed church, Discordianism, and scientology. Yeah. I actually saw something last week about Pam Blondie connected to scientology. Is she a scientologist? Can someone fill me in on that?
Speaker 2: That would be fascinating. I will look into that.
Speaker 1: I saw that. I saw nowhere. I saw it, actually, I saw it. I think on her Wikipedia entry. Perhaps maybe we'll find out. Chris mentions Michael Aquino, Yes, search that person or ask your favorite AI about that person, to bring up all the videos and articles about that person.
Speaker 2: She accepted campaign contributions from scientologists. She has ties that way, but I don't think she really is.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'm sorry from a bright red alert to yellow alert on that one. Let's see here. Wow, we got a lot of great comments, thanks everybody. Yeah, hate Ashbury mk Ultra at Central absolutely okay. And then over on the streaming video side, Denver, I put this one up, but let me go through his line of thought here real quick. It's going to be used to incarcerate people for reasons they can justify with data somehow, like you drink too much so you need to go to re education camp. All right, there's there you go. There's we're getting our own little dystopian vignettes here from the Extended Social Rejects Club. Thanks for being here with us night on boiler room, you guys. Denver goes on to say, you know how uss are would intern people for made up psychological issues, for dissidents. That's exactly what we have to look forward to. And here we go a DSS. Carrying on from Denver here, an AI based decision support system has been developed efficiently detecting and diagnosing various mental disorders HM. Early Detection AI has the potential to aid in the early detection of individuals who may be at risk for developing mental health concerns. What could go wrong? What could go wrong? See the writing on the wall? Yeah, good questions. That is a scenario that is not just out of science fiction. If you remember what it was like in late twenty twenty and all of twenty twenty one and half of twenty twenty two, you were labeled by the mass media, by psychologists, buy people at work, by people in your family, mentally deficient if you didn't want to go along with the narratives that were being pushed in your direction in that time span, overnight, almost right, in a matter of just a few months, you went from being confused to hesitant, to educated to saying, hell no, I'm not playing along with this. And at that point, anyone you told that, your employer, your spouse, in some cases, your kids would tell you your mentally deficient. CNN would tell you that, Fox would tell you that, the whole cartel would tell you that. So that's how easy it is to become labeled mentally deficient. How does that fit in with the first amendments? Someone please fill me in? Okay, all right, Uh, actually there's a lot of comments. I'm not gonna be able to read through them. All I had? Yeah exactly, Uh, okay, yeah, great comments, everybody? Thank you? Uh what else do we got you? Guys? I don't know what else to say about this aspect. We've been on two hours. I do want to wrap up somewhat soon. Do you guys have any any other big banger stories you want to go over? No, no, no, all right, well what about you, Pharaoh? You got any any any bees in your bonnet? Any saved rounds? Final thoughts for tonight's boiler Room.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to think, uh no, not nothing, really, I think.
Speaker 1: We can live with for the next week, all right, man.
Speaker 6: I think that topic of that show is really important. I don't want to cloud where we are and what we've been talking about, because it's really like, this is this is this is this is this is the most important topic I think, but that we have everybody have to focus on. And I know we mentioned GBI, and it's interesting because I was tweeting on x other day actually today because I'm seeing a bunch of like big names bringing back up UBI, you know, andreyang As as one of the biggest, you.
Speaker 4: Know, people that's always advocated for that.
Speaker 6: And Joe Rogan voted back right, So we see a lot of people are talking about TBI right now because that's again, this is their push or their idea of how they can offset some of the impact of what's going to happen for AutoNation and so on. But what everybody fail to address with that idea is what is your purpose when you're sitting home and just taking a ubi as a human being? Right, Because what makes function and what does actually make us healthy human beings is having a purpose. And that purpose can be as simple as waking up in the morning and going to a job that you don't make much.
Speaker 8: Out of, right, but but it's still a job, right, And it's it's a purpose for you and life.
Speaker 4: But that what they have planned for.
Speaker 8: Everybody to be hooked through their enslavement tools is going to kill any purpose for that people, because there they want you to be.
Speaker 6: Completely weak, they want you to be miserable, they want you to be easily controlled, they want your spirit to be crushed. And then easiest way to crush your spirit is by taking away your purpose. And and and that's what I think we should be focusing on and and and I'll just leave it at that, and you know, thank you for having me and I'll talk to you guys next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, definitely, thanks for being here. And you know you're right, We're we're being pushed into a paradigm shift here. We've been pushed into a lot of paradigm shifts over the years. If you really think back about the big blips in the what Terrence McKenna would call the novelty wave. Yeah, and this this is an inflection point. And one thing about paradigm shifts, forced paradigm shifts is those that make it happen, there's always little side effects that they did not expect. And that's what we have been in Internet two point zero, and that's what we will be in Internet three point Oh, Ai Land, keep doing the thing. We don't know what that looks like on the other side of the new paradigm, but we're gonna be here doing it right ruckus. Happy birthday, buddy, Thanks for being here with us tonight. Save grounds. Final thoughts on your side.
Speaker 2: Can we stop the impending AI doomsday thing? Please? Everybody? That'd be great. Be a nice birthday present for me. I appreciate it. Just kidding, obviously, this is a I mean, what can we say about it? I mean, all been talking about this since before I joined you on the boiler room. We've all been talking about I mean, everybody's been talking about this. And then a lot of people who used to talk about this shut up and stopped talking about this, and lo and behold it it's like the camel got its nose in the tent and just helped itself and now it's doing like a lap dance on for Elon Musk. It's crazy. So it's like, I don't know what's going on here, but yeah, we we certainly did not let the ball drop. But it seems as though somehow, some way, collectively we as humanity sure have I hope it wrong, but I don't think I am. It really feels like we're standing on the precipice of this, all of this stuff, the technocracy is, it's here, It's coming soon. I imagine this time, by this time next year, when the country is celebrating it's two hundred and fiftieth birthday, and hopefully twenty days approximately after that, I'll be celebrating my fiftieth. That yeah, the world, the country will probably already start to look vastly different. And that's just three hundred and sixty five days from now. Imagine what it's going to look like. You tack on another four years on top of that, and here we are twenty thirty one more year after that, and everybody's got their brain ships. I bet you had happened sooner than that how long before aliens? Hashure is it coming? I think it's coming.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess I'll have to deal with all of these things one at a time. But just don't give me the aliens. That's where I draw the line. So no aliens please. We'll deal with the robots. At least we can try to squirt them with super soakers or hit them with an EMP gun, which I think you can still look up videos for that, just saying before it's too late. Yeah, anyways, thanks for having me, he sher. I wish I had a cool quote for everybody. I don't, so I'll just end with my normal and thank you again everybody for the birthday wishes. May God bless each and every one of you and make God save this republic.
Speaker 1: Ruckus out, all right, Thanks Rucus, thanks for being here. Thank you all you folks. In the various chats on the x's, on the YouTube's, on the rumbles, in the discord chat again. Our website's Alternate Current Radio dot com. We would love your support. If you want to give it, you can subscribe, you can like, you can share, you can pick up t shirts, you can use the swear jar via PayPal if you like whatever. We appreciate it. Though those of you, oh, we have a Patreon too, big shout out to our Patreon members or patrons out there. We very much appreciate you sticking with us over there. But that is it. We are out of here. Fight the technocracy to your last breath. Right. We may have to go into a technocracy, but it does not need to be an authoritarian technocracy. At least we here in the boiler room hope. So I hope you have a great rest of the week, Have a nice Friday. We'll see you on Sunday for Sunday Wire. We'll see you on Saturday for Mixtape Saturday here at alten at Current Radio. Visit our discord or our website for links to that. If you're in our discord, be sure and leave the notifications channel unmuted. That way you'll know when we go live and where to find us and all that good stuff. We'll see you again real soon.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and run, run home and cry to mama.