Speaker 1: It is Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 3: People always say it's good to unwind, but that's easier said than done. The exception chump of Casino, they actually make it easier done than said, or at least the same. Chump A Casino is an online social casino with hundreds of casino style games like slots and blackjack. Play for fun, play for free for your chance to redeem some serious prizes. Sign up now. Collect your free welcome bonus at chumpacasino dot com sponsored by chump A Casino. No purchase necessary VGW group void. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 4: Black Friday is coming, and for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well there's something for them this year too. Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and out of thirty seconds at the push of a buzzom. And right now, Bartisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad. Get them Bartisian at the push of a button, make far quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's Manhattans, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for a hundred off amazing toys.
Speaker 5: I't just put the kids.
Speaker 4: Get one hundred off of cocktail Maker when you spend four hundred through cyber Monday, visit Bartisian dot com slash cocktail. That's ba r t s i a n dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 6: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of Bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in cryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with. The Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and cryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows.
Speaker 1: It's free to subscribe.
Speaker 7: So what are you waiting for?
Speaker 6: Visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now to hear Bran. I got a screen going on here, Something.
Speaker 8: To kill with my dog, Something to kill your dog?
Speaker 2: My dog? What playing to here? Over the tree? I don't know how I did it? Okay, damn it. I'm really confused now. All I thought was my dog coming over to Ben and they would have did when you hit the girl like that energening cars. All I thought was my dog coming over to bend one.
Speaker 9: What are you reporting?
Speaker 2: We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it way? I'm out here looking to the window now and I don't want to see anything. I don't want to go outside. Jesus right back here. Hello, hit somebody out here?
Speaker 10: What's going announce their?
Speaker 2: I's thought of a bitch of about text forty nine.
Speaker 11: I don't know easy announce their?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm walking right away.
Speaker 6: Uh I fem don't want to welcome O guest to the show. It is Matt from Washington. Welcome to the show man, Hi.
Speaker 12: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 6: I've been looking forward to this conversation. Let's get right into them. Let's talk about this bigfoot thing. What guy you interested in the subject to begin with?
Speaker 12: Ever since I was a little small child, I was always interested.
Speaker 11: It was in my household growing up in East Texas, being a native East Texan right near the Louisiana border. My grandfather and my father were really into it, and they'd always tell us stories. It wasn't until I was in the first grade that I thought it might be a possibility for me. Up until that point, it was always just a boogieman type story, sale of the woods, you know. But going into the library, I seen a book and in there there was the picture, the iconic picture of Patty where she's turned around looking I'd never seen that before. That was a whoa moment for me, so I was like, Okay, I've got to know more now they started buying any books.
Speaker 12: It just grew from there.
Speaker 11: My dad would take us out places on vacation, sasquatch hotspots, bigfoot hotspots, looking for stuff, so it just kind of grew.
Speaker 6: I think Patty is responsible for dragging a ton of us into Bigfoot because that iconic frame three p. Fifty two that Everybody's from a with draws everybody in. It's still one of the most iconic things related to Bigfoot that's out there, so I can definitely relate to that. For me, it was more I was into the lockness monster that sort of pulled me into the world of cryfteds, and I had an experience when I was twelve years old that really got me interested in the subject. But Patty is definitely the one that drags a lot of folks in. She drags folks in even to this very day. She's been busy since nineteen sixty seven. You started very young, you were talking about this with your dad. You're seeing the picture of Patty. But when did you actually get serious going out in the woods and doing the serious research because I know you've been doing that for about thirteen years. Let's talk about when you decided to flip that switch shift from armchair researcher to boots on the ground in the woods looking for these things. What was that transition like for you, and talk a little bit about what happened once you got out in the woods.
Speaker 11: I saw Finding Bigfoot and then the Monster Quest series, and those really inspired me.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 11: I would always sit there and lay on the couch for the next big show about Bigfoot.
Speaker 12: I was like, you don't, I'm not a waiter. So I was like, I want to go. I got to get out there and check it out myself. I want to see. So I started doing that. I had a really great job.
Speaker 11: I worked for the State of Texas. I had an opportunity where I could take a month off at a time. We didn't go out, and we would hit these spots. We'd go on vacation. I'd have to trick the girls and take them to Disneyland, but along the way we could see some other stuff. We'd go visit some national parks and everything, and nothing really happened. I was looking for habitat. I guess that I felt could support something like a sasquatch. It wasn't until twenty eighteen here in the Olympics. Me and my wife were camping up on Lake Crescent and it was our very last night. It was actually seven years ago yesterday. It was the typical Pacific northwest, misty, dreary type weather. We had just laid down and we heard what I can only describe as the Ohio how the long call that I've always heard on all the videos and everything when you google sasquatch or sounds and stuff that pops up. So I was just like messing with us, calling us back, saying you got to come back again. So in twenty twenty one, we had the opportunity to move here, we took it.
Speaker 12: We jumped on it.
Speaker 11: I would go out and I would look, and I would find things out there in the forest, deep in the bush, just enough to keep you wanting more, what I would call circumstantial evidence. I never imagined that it would be a visit that my parents met here that would change everything for us.
Speaker 12: That's when we started having activity on the property.
Speaker 11: But we assumed it was a bear up until they were here and there was no more assuming it was.
Speaker 8: What it was it was really wild.
Speaker 7: Let's definitely get into that. I love wild setting.
Speaker 6: The stage four us about the property, where it's located, how much property you guys have, because that's the thing. This is an audio podcast and people need that visual of understanding what we're talking about here. That's something I say, we have forty acres here in North Carolina. I talk about forty acres and people are go like, oh man, that's a lot of land.
Speaker 2: But it is.
Speaker 6: But there is a ton of property around us that surrounds us, so it feels more like we're in the middle of six acres. Get into the parents' visit, what happened during that and what sort of set all this in motion. But before we get there, paint the picture for everybody on the property, where it's located, and what we're talking about in the area.
Speaker 11: So the property is actually here on the Quinault Indian Reservation, and that's on the west coast of the Olympic Peninsula. If you were to travel south from here, it would take you about forty five minutes to an hour to get to a town called Aberdeen.
Speaker 12: That would be the closest town that we have.
Speaker 11: If you travel north, it would take you about an hour and a half to get to Forks, Washington. A lot of people are familiar with Forks because of the Twilight series, so there's really absolutely nothing here. If you look at the population, it says there's like one hundred and something plus people, but most of those are landowners. There's actually just a very small handful of us that actually live here a year round on the lake. The summertime, it's super packed because of the lake and it's Olympic National Park. There's over a million acres of wilderness that's around us. The other nine months of the year, when it's rainy and dreary, there's nobody. It's just rainforest. It's wet. You said, your typical Pacific Northwest weather here, very desolate, gotcha.
Speaker 6: Well, let's get into the parents visit. Let's talk about the impetus for all the activity and the things that have.
Speaker 7: Been going on the property.
Speaker 11: My parents and they came to visit. We had just moved into this house and it's right on the edge of the tree line. There's actually a couple of cabins on the property and it's about thirty thirty five acres give or take. It's mostly surrounded by forest. The rainforest sits right off of one on one on Lake Quinault. We had just moved into the house closest to the tree line because we needed three bedroom because we had a.
Speaker 8: Baby on the way.
Speaker 11: That very next week after we had moved in here, that's when my parents decided to show up in the house. We were still working on it. It was still it was a big fixer upper project. It had been a party house or something for years before we got it, so it needed a lot of love. I wouldn't have given it so much love if we didn't need it, but we needed a play so we took it. Anyways, they show up the next week after we've been here. That very first night, we were having a good time.
Speaker 12: We were cooking. My stepmommy cooked the seafood gumbo.
Speaker 11: We had all the windows open up here in Washington, we don't have a c We had all the windows open, so the smells were going out the house and all around the Cajun food. And we sat on the porch and we just had a good time talking and visiting and everything. So we went to bed, and that's when things got interesting because we let my parents take our bedroom and we had just put a window unit in our bedroom, an air conditioning unit in there, so they would have a c and it's a little more nicer.
Speaker 12: And we took our.
Speaker 11: Daughter's room at the time. While we were laying there, around two o'clock in the morning, my wife wakes me up. We got the window open because we don't have AC She goes, do you hear that? I said, what are you talking? I'm an I'm type person. I'm like when I get woke up, I'm grouchy, I'm not very pleasant, So like, what are you talking about? She goes, there's someone right outside the window. I said, there's lots of things right outside of the window. It's a whole rain stout there. So I go to lay back down, and I heard very clearly, a very distinct whistle. So now I'm thinking there's a person out there. This didn't sound like a bird. I'm familiar with a lot of bird calls, familiar with a lot of wildlife.
Speaker 2: This was not like that.
Speaker 11: So now the lieutenant in me is perked up and I'm listening, and then I hear something walking off away from the house.
Speaker 12: So I lay there a little bit longer. Nothing I doze off, no problem, go back to sleep. I said maybe.
Speaker 11: I'm thinking maybe a drifter or somebody just passing through that didn't get catch the next bus in.
Speaker 12: Time, and they're just wandering around out there.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 12: The next morn I get up in my parents. They're on the front porch and they are chainsmoking my dad. To give you a little background on him, he's been in a law enforcement for thirty seven years. He's actually the chief police for hometown back home. And I've never seen this man disturbed unless it comes to his family. Nothing really rattles him. He's pretty solid and I could tell someone to bother him. So I asked him how was your night? When they so it was a night, he said, how is your knight? And I told him what had happened and he goes, okay, and he looked at my stepmam, and he goes, that was around the same time already, it will happened.
Speaker 11: And I said, well, what happened with y'all? And he still something walked up to your window unit and I started banging on it real hard. He said, real aggressive, and I said really, I said, I said, have you been over there yet?
Speaker 12: He said, no, I haven't.
Speaker 11: I said, let's walk over there. So me and him go to walk over there, and in the grass there are these seventeen inch impressions in the grass, one in front of the other, coming from the road up along the tree line. Now our bedrooms are right on the tree line. Yeah, he comes right up to the window unit. We actually found the rock that was being used to strike the window unit. And then it came around the backside of where I mapped behind me now and wandered off around the side of the house and then back onto.
Speaker 12: The street again and disappeared. That was really a trip for me.
Speaker 11: I'm like, man, I've been going out there looking for these things with a knocking that takes dexterity.
Speaker 12: Let pick up a rock. It's not something a bear could do. The whistling, and then of course the impressions.
Speaker 11: It was just a very surreal moment that, oh my gosh, this thing visited us, came to our property.
Speaker 12: And I think a lot of it has to do with what we were doing that night, our activities.
Speaker 6: I want to go back to the whistle and I asked this specifically. We could talk a little bit about why I'm asking this specifically later on, But what was the whistle that you heard initially, because if it didn't sound like a bird, was it, Like, Hey, I'm not.
Speaker 7: A very good whistler. I don't know if you're a good whistler or not, but I'm.
Speaker 8: Not a good whistler.
Speaker 11: But it's kind of like when you're on the construction site and you hear them whistle to get someone's attention.
Speaker 12: That high pitched.
Speaker 11: That's exactly what it sounded like to me, and that's what caught my attention. Okay, it was sharp, it was.
Speaker 12: Fast, and it was loud.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Bears definitely don't whistle, and they don't pick up rocks and beat on things with rocks. So I'm definitely tracking that it wasn't a bear. As far as the impress if it's anything like here, I've been out to the Pacific Northwest. I've been on the Olympic Peninsula just a few months ago, so I'm familiar with the area and the substrate and it's similar to what we have here in North Carolina and a lot of ways. Obviously, if it's moist out, you're going to get better impressions and whatnot. But talk a little bit about these impressions that you found, these seventeen inch impressions that were in the grass. Could you make out that it looked like a humanoid footprint?
Speaker 7: Did you have tow definition?
Speaker 11: It had a human shape, but it as far as making out toes and that I couldn't really do that because this occurred at the end of June, so it's pretty dry here. So it was just big flat spots in the grass. But they were a human shaped footprints. You could say maybe that was a bear, but it was the other things that led up and surrounding the event, and the fact that they were also they were about three three and a half feet apart from each other and directly in front of one another, So that wasn't really what I'm familiar with when I see bear tracks, and I've seen a lot of bear Matter of fact, we got a bear running around here right now.
Speaker 7: Have no fear.
Speaker 6: I'll watch your back for you. If anything's coming up, I'll yell really loud, unmeet my mind and say watch.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 12: He's a pretty friendly bear. He's scary and when I say scary and he's scared of people, he darts off. He for the most part don't bother nobody.
Speaker 6: Those are definitely my favorite types of bear. So you have this experience, you hear the whistle. Obviously, I'm assuming your parents were freaked out that something was beating on the window unit and you're finding these seventeen inch footprints outside the area. What was the next time you had an experience with this thing on your property?
Speaker 12: It was all throughout the week.
Speaker 11: We would spend the evenings outside on the porch and just be talking on having a good time. You would hear the bullfrogs and other things going off the normal sounds, and then occasionally it would just go dead silent. There would be nothing, and it was just the creepiest thing.
Speaker 8: Ever.
Speaker 11: I can't say that it's related to big foot. It's just something that we noticed that was different going on at that time. So that they leave, and then it's two nights after they leave our kitchen window. When I told you we just moved into this place, we had only been in it at that point. Now, after they left for about two weeks, so the kitchen window was busted out and we were waiting on a new kitchen window to come in. But because the house is sold, we had a special order. Because they don't make that size no more, and it was a fiasco. We ended up putting up piece of really thick cardboard from your appliances when you buy a new fridge or whatever. We just took one of those and just put up over the kitchen window. It's around ten o'clock at night of going there, and I'm getting a glass.
Speaker 6: Of water and stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see We'll be right back after these messages. Your sex life is important, but your schedule is busy. You don't have time to go to the doctor's office to get treated for your ED. Through hymns, you get personalized ED treatment without stepping foot outside your door. Is changing men's healthcare by providing you with access to affordable sexual health treatments from the comfort of your couch. Just answer a series of questions on their site and a medical provider will determine the right treatment option for you. If prescribed, your medication ships directly to you in discrete packaging for free. Start your online visit today at hyms dot com slash sasquatch. That's hims dot com slash sasquatch to get your personalized ED treatment options. Hymns dot com slash Sasquatch. The products mentioned are chewable compounded products which are not approved by are verified for safety or effectiveness by the FDA. Prescriptions require an online consultation with a healthcare provider who will determine if appropriate restrictions apply. See website for details and important safety information. Subscription required price varies based on product and subscription plan. Hey it is Ryan Seacrest. There's something so thrilling about playing Chumba Casino. Maybe it's the simple reminder that with a little luck, anything is possible. Chumbacasino dot com has hundreds of social casino style games to choose from, with new game releases each week. Play for free, anytime, anywhere for your chance to redeem some serious prizes. Join me in the fun.
Speaker 3: Sign up now at chumpbacasino dot com Sponsored by Chumpa Casino. No purchase necessary, VGW group void. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 4: Black Friday is coming, And for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well there's.
Speaker 8: Something for them this year too.
Speaker 4: Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and out of thirty seconds at the push of a buzzo and right now Bartisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartesian at the push of a button, make far quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattans, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for a hundred off. Amazing toys aren't just for kids. Get one hundred off of cocktail maker when you spend four hundred Through cyber Monday, visit bartsian dot com slash cocktail. That's p A R T E S I A N dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 11: And something is pressing on that cardboard, like not real card but just like testing it, checking it out.
Speaker 12: And so I'm watching this cardboard flex in word towards me. I'm thinking, how fast can I get to my gun? I'll think you cause I'm still at it.
Speaker 11: It's still not clicking that maybe it's sasquatch there I'm thinking maybe bare because we've been cooking and stuff too. Right there be in the kitchen window. I'm looking and I'm watching this to my daughter. She's seven at the time. She can running out of her room and she goes, I know you're trying to sneak on me. And I said do what and she said yeah, She said, you're trying to sound You're trying to you're outside my window, trying to talk like some kind of zombie choking or something. And I said, at that time, I noticed the window had stopped moving to whatever was there when she come into the kitchen and I said, I'm not messing with you.
Speaker 12: I am getting to drink water. I'm not playing it. And she said, yeah, you were outside my window. I said, no, I wasn't.
Speaker 11: I've been right here. She stopped for me, and then she realized. That's when it occurred to me that there had to be two of these things. So next morning we go outside and we check around the property and around the house. The seventeen inch track and then there's a thirteen inch track.
Speaker 12: So I was like, wow, so there was two of them here. That night after that, I put up a ring camera.
Speaker 11: I set it up on the porch where they've been coming and going from, and we actually captured it. I can't go too much into that because that's going to be televised on network. There's a little NDA thing off camera, off the show. I'll tell you about it. But yeah, that's when we really realized. We were like, oh wow, there it is and it was a very surreal moment. And they've just been coming up that. It's not a regular thing that they do. I guess you could say it's off and on over the last three years that they've been coming onto the property. Sometimes you'll come outside and you'll just find.
Speaker 12: Like little tracks. You'll find tree brakes.
Speaker 11: Right here behind me, one of these trees is constantly getting the limbs just snapped. But it's not really a snap. It's more a twist and downward. It's not like an actual snap. And we'll find them all along the tree line. But they're nowhere else you can go into the woods. They're not in the woods. We just actually did a little expedition, little exploratory thing because we never really pushed far back onto the property because it's so thick.
Speaker 12: So I had the Thomas Sweede with the Sasquatch Island.
Speaker 11: He came down with some of his crew and we went back up in there and we actually found a whole set of trails that open up back there. It just really amazes me at how great of links these things go through to really conceal what they're doing. What I thought for the longest time was a little bear path going into the woods. Once we went through, because he darted off in there, he goes, I think this is where they're coming in and out at. So we go through there, I'm like, this is a bear trail. It got just through the other side of it. It's a little opening. It opened up into this big trail, this big game trail, and then we started finding tracks. That was the other exciting thing. We found an area where something had been laying down eating on some shin trails. That was really super exciting. We just did that this past weekend. So now we're going to use one of these other houses as a stakeout, set up a little thing, and see if we can't maybe catch them coming out to visit my house.
Speaker 12: Some pretty exciting stuff happening there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it definitely sounds like it.
Speaker 6: I have to ask, because we've had activity here on our land in North Carolina. And it's a little bit unnerving, to be honest, some of the vocalizations you mentioned the Ohio Howell earlier. That's one of the first things that we heard here five years ago when we first got onto the property. And it's unnerving to hear that even at a distance. We heard it in the distance in the beginning, and then here at forty fifty yards into the woods here.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 7: I always joked that people they say, Wow, did you go out and check it out when you heard that? I'm like, no, I didn't. I have no wants or desires.
Speaker 6: To be standing face to face over one of these things, especially in the dark, not knowing what it is. Having a good idea, but not knowing exactly what you're dealing with here. How has that been for you as a family man with a wife and a couple of kids. That's one of those things that makes me really anxious because I document obviously your daughter thought you were outside her window messing with Harvey. There's so many stories that I hear about these things looking into windows.
Speaker 7: Some people have even claimed men in children and that they've taken children and taken people.
Speaker 6: How have you dealt with that outside of your research hat, just as a dad does. It unnerve you knowing that this is going on where you guys live around your house.
Speaker 11: So in the beginning, it was very unnerving, especially hearing working with the native tribes, because I've worked with a lot of the indigenous people here on the Peninsula and listening to some of their stories. The Quinault have a little different take than some of the other ones, but some of the other tribes have more of a nefurious type characters with these things. The first thing that I did initially once I saw the ring was we definitely upgraded our security camera. We got the floodlights. We put flood lights up all around the house, all over the property. Actually there's some sections of the property that I have left free and clear of the floodlights, just because I want them to know that, hey, you can have that, but.
Speaker 12: This over here is mine. Like I said, in the beginning, it was really unnerving.
Speaker 11: But as time has gone on, I think that if these things really wanted to do harm, obviously I'm not going to stop them, especially after seeing what I've seen. Actually had a sighting and up close sighting back in February driving on one oh one on the back side of the property. I think it was trying to cross over and go up to a mountain range on the other side, headed down towards the coast.
Speaker 12: Seeing what I saw.
Speaker 11: If it wants in the house, there's not a lot that I can do to stop it, even with the gun that I have. You would have to have something like a thirty six, I think, to really stop that thing if it really wanted to get you. Like I said it, in the beginning, it was scary, but now it's kind of like calming, If that makes sense.
Speaker 6: I'd understand it, because when you have things going on, not constantly, but enough, you can get used to it in a way. It's just one of those things that's there. I'm always aware of it when I'm out in the woods. I never just let my guard down when I'm out walking the dogs or whatever. I'm always head on a swivel kind of thing. Let's talk a little bit about the siding that you had while you were driving. Could you take us back to what you were doing and tell us what happened during that siding and what you saw.
Speaker 11: Yet it was ten o'clock in the morning, which really surprised me. For the time of day, it was clear to clear skies.
Speaker 12: Nothing.
Speaker 11: I think there was a little bit of snow melt because we just had some snow. It doesn't really stick here a whole lot, like people would think about Washington, but here on the Olympics, if you're up in the higher elevations, it will be down where we live. It's here today and then gone tomorrow. I was just headed to the store to get some sausage. There's a little corner store up the road from us, a little mercantile. I was just headed up there, and I got just past the school on the right, on the back side of our property that comes up to one on one, there was just a group of older trees.
Speaker 12: I noticed the because they were at that time of year. They're just bear.
Speaker 11: There's nothing there. I saw, just stand then, just stiff as could be, very statueisque. It was a cinnamon, an ashy cinnamon color. What I saw did not quite look like what people described when they like, you see Patty and you got the big conical, the sagittal crests and the big muscu lyrically they talk about being ripped. I didn't see all that. What I saw looked at like an oversized chimpanzee to me, but with a human face. It had a very human face. The scalp of it just a little bit of a dung. Even the upper body for the main body, the center mass was just flat. Wasn't ripped eight pack six pack or no big gut hanging like the Paul Freeman video. It was just very slim and lean looking. But what I do remember most about it though, was that the legs. The legs were really super thick, almost misproportioned, and I'm not sure that was so much from the hair. The way the hair was on it that caused it to look like that being thicker maybe down there since they're moving through the brush, but that's what it looked like to me. But the nose is what stands out the most to me because it was very It was like a broad nose, but flared. It wasn't like a gorilla and not like a chimp, not a flat I mean, it was like human and it had very little hair around the eyes and the mouth and the nose part.
Speaker 12: The lips were very flat.
Speaker 11: I'm not sure if it was pressing them together because I was there The whole thing lasted maybe ten fifteen seconds.
Speaker 12: They said, I was driving and I just looked over. I was like, oh, there's the thing.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 14: I got to the store, I called.
Speaker 12: I said, you're not gonna believe what I saw.
Speaker 11: I remember the skin being a milky gray color. It wasn't black like a gorilla's can like a chimp, so it was more of a milky gray.
Speaker 6: Let's talk a little bit about your approach to the research end of these things, because there is obviously this divide that comes up in the community between the high strangeness flesh and blood the APOR community. I certainly have planted my flag pretty much dead center in I believe these things are some sort of relic tomanoid. I think they're upright walking. I don't think they're necessarily an ape. I think there's something very similar to us. But where are you as far as your research is concerned. You mentioned earlier working a lot with the Native American tribes in the area. They in some cases tend to have As you pointed out earlier, you talk to different tribes, even sometimes at different members of the same tribe, and they'll have different interpretations of these creatures. Sometimes they are very animalistic. Sometimes they're very flesh and blood. Sometimes they're very spiritual, and they're seen more as a spiritual sort of a land spirit, if you will, Where are you and how do you approach this as far as your research is concerned into the subject, based on what you've seen and experienced and heard and talk talk to these Native American tribes? Where are you on the research? Are you more of a flesh and blood researcher? Are you looking at both sides of this? Where are you on the flesh and blood versus the highest strange ess?
Speaker 12: So I definitely believe that it's flesh and blood. I haven't seen anything that would suggest otherwise.
Speaker 11: We've got footprints, we've got audio, we've got eyewitness testimonies. We've got in some cases I haven't been able to look at it myself, but hair samples, I'm told there's things that are left smudges.
Speaker 12: And handprints and stuff like that on the glass.
Speaker 11: So I'm definitely the flesh and blood type, and I believe that it's probably something that's going to be really close between human and our primate. That's just from what I've seen, But a lot of the indigenous tribes here on the Olympic Peninsula. They definitely believe that they are a type of force people like their own tribe, that they are people. It's hard to grasp for some people that look at this thing and say, no, it's got to be an animal. But when you get out there in the field and see some of the things that I've seen, see the link that these things go through can conceal themselves from us when they get close to urban areas, not so much out there in the bush, but close to urban areas or populated areas. That level of awareness that they have, I've seen where they will go to step on something that's soft and then step off of it and continue on hard substraight instead of going on the soft substraight. Or they'll go around certain things to avoid maybe a camera or something. So just that level of awareness definitely makes you feel like you're dealing with a person. Some of the native tribes here step on and believe in the more spiritual route that they come and go these protectors, and that you're blessed if you have encounters with them, that they've chosen you. You're a chosen person for whatever reason. Nobody knows, but yeah, for me, research and my eyewitnesses that I've spoke to. For now, I'm sticking to flesh and blood, something maybe a cross between humanity.
Speaker 6: Let's talk about that, because I was That's one of the other questions I was going to get into and ask you about, because this is something that's interesting to me. You mentioned it with the Native American and the indigenous people believing that these things somehow choose people to show themselves too. That's something that's very interesting to me. I have had experiences very much like you. I'm under an nda that I really can't talk about my experiences that I had out in the PNW just a couple of months back that I'm dying to share with people that I just can't. But having those kind of experiences, there are people that have been in this for fifty years plus.
Speaker 7: Peter Burn comes to mind.
Speaker 6: I think I was probably the last person to interview Peter before he passed away just a couple of years ago, and he had never so much as even found a footprint of one of these things after.
Speaker 7: Fifty sixty years in the woods. Yet you got them coming up to your house.
Speaker 11: It's funny that you mentioned it because I looked at a lot of his research. I've looked at a lot of what the Four Horsemen John green Krantz. I looked at all of them and what they've done, and I've tried to take what they've done and learn from it and then try to maybe go a different approach. But Peter Burn, one of the things that I heard him say once was that he said, these people that have these reoccurring things, I don't believe that you'd be lucky if you see one, because I haven't seen you talked about his footprint thing.
Speaker 12: So I heard that, and I used to be on the same boat with him.
Speaker 11: I would hear these podcasts and these shows where these people had similar experiences to like what we're having.
Speaker 12: I say out, they're crazy, man, they're out there doors helping.
Speaker 11: And what I think it is, I think that, especially in my research, there are a lot of You've been out here on the Olympic Peninsula, so you know that the communities are very isolated and very small like where I live, and they're distant.
Speaker 12: There's some distance between him twenty thirty miles.
Speaker 11: You go up the road, you've got a place called Queats, and they have very similar experiences. Once you get to talking to these people. I'm not the only one that's having the same experience. My neighbors have similar experiences that we do, so we're not the only ones in the neighborhood. It's not like they just came to us and we're super special. I'm finding that in these small rural areas, it's it's a common theme.
Speaker 12: And what I believe is happening is I believe that.
Speaker 11: These Sasquatches have adapted to living next to us, like what we saw during COVID with a lot of wildlife.
Speaker 12: They moved in closer to the cities and.
Speaker 6: Stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: It is Ryan Seacrest here. There was a recent social media trend which consisted of flying on a plane with no music, no movies, no entertainment. But a better trend would be going to chumpback Casino dot com. It's like having a mini social casino in your pocket. Chumpu Casino has over one hundred online casino style games, all absolutely free. It's the most fun you can have online and on a plan. So grab your free welcome bonus now at Chumpacasino dot com sponsored by chump A Casino. No purchase necessary VGW Group void. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 4: Black Friday is coming, And for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well.
Speaker 8: There's something for them this year too.
Speaker 4: Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and under thirty seconds at the push of a button. And right now, Bartisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred.
Speaker 5: Dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker.
Speaker 4: Bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartsian at the push of a button, make Bark quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for a hundred off.
Speaker 5: Amazing toys aren't just for kids.
Speaker 4: Get one hundred off of cock tail maker when you spend four hundred through Cyber Monday, visit Baptisian dot com. Slash cocktail that's Pai tesia n dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 10: Have you Googled yourself lately? Are there negative posts from an ex employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article or sensitive personal information about your family. Search engines don't always get it right for right or wrong. It's your reputation on the line. That's where Reputation Defender by Norton comes in. One of the most trusted names in online reputation repair, Reputation Defender has been fixing people's search results for over fifteen years. Their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff so that it rises to the top, helping you put your best foot forward. Your good name is too valuable to leave to the whims of a Google algorithm. Take control with reputation Defender. You can start by getting your free reputation report card at reputation defender dot com or call eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five to speak to an expert. That's eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five.
Speaker 12: Because they learned that they could get resources easier.
Speaker 11: That was observed and a lot of places throughout the world during COVID know something that people never really paid attention to because we're just.
Speaker 12: Going going all the time. I think that they've been here.
Speaker 11: I don't think that we're doing anything special. I think it's that we're just attracting them more. I think they're staying away from the large areas. I think they go out into the bush to do their thing, maybe may breed, reproduce, and then that for the most part, they come back in when the tourists leave. I think for the most part, when the tourists leave, they come back in and they hang out and they learn. They'll eat their shellfish and their salmon stuff out of the river, but when that stuff gets low, they'll go, Okay, let's go raid the trash can and let's go see what's what's going on. Because I've actually found trash cans where bags were completely taken can and almost untied, not to apart like the way of bearwood or a raccoon or anything like that. But you know, a lot of people don't think twice about it. They just grab it, throw it back in. You know, some dog got into it or something. Until you look at it a little closer than you go. Well, any minute that's you know, that's odd how that was all just placed there. So I Mills Skahan. I think he said one time that you don't find them, they find you, and I think he's absolutely right. I don't think it's that they're particularly drawn to any one person, They're just drawn to human activity in general.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I definitely think you're right.
Speaker 6: When I first got into this, I've talked about it so many times on the podcast and as a guest on other shows in the past. I used to think that these things are primarily in the Pacific Northwest, and I thought you had to be twenty miles deep in the woods to have some sort of experience.
Speaker 7: But that is not the case.
Speaker 6: It's been more and more very much like our situation here. We are on an edge that has been cut into the wilderness, where I have neighbors that are nearby, about a mile away up the road. We have our forty acres here that we have placed a house on, We've got a well, we've got power, and then we start having this activity. We didn't have this activity for the first couple of years that we owned the property. We came up here, we lived off grid for almost a year and a half before we had a well before we had power. Then once all of that stuff happened, we started having the activity.
Speaker 8: So it's really.
Speaker 6: Strange to me that it appears like you very much like you said, it may not be strange at all. I guess it's just simply the human activity that draws these things in. And you don't have to be eighteen miles deep in the woods to have an experience I've had that. I was out on expedition with Todd's Standing last year up in Radium last October, just a little over a year ago, and had experience is there that I can't explain. I didn't see one, but I had that experience out in the Pacific Northwest just a couple of months ago. We weren't miles deep in the woods. We were in an area that would be considered very rule, but we were on an edge. There was a pretty major road just a couple of miles away from where we were, and yet we had all this activity, the whistles and all the things that happened there. It's just fascinating to me that it seems these things are coming more and more into areas. I've interviewed people who have literally lived in a cul de sac in a pretty residential area that backs up to the woods, and these things seem to be coming in and investigating. People are having these experiences. So I think it's fascinating that you don't have to be twenty miles deep in the woods to have an experience. I'm not saying everybody who lives in a cul de sac with a bunch of houses around you just going to have big here. That's probably more rare than you would hope for some people would hope. Let me ask you this, as far as your research is concerned. You've had these experiences, You've seen one of these things, You've captured it sounds like obviously we can't get into it deepen the weeds on it, but it sounds like you've captured on video and or a still photograph of one. You've had footprints all this event and it's similar to me and some of the experiences I've had as well. What drives you to continue your research? Are you all about proving that these things are real to other people? Are you wanting them proven by science? Do you want to have more experiences? What's driving you now personally to keep getting up every day going into the bigfoot rabbit hole looking for these things and doing the research that you're doing.
Speaker 12: I think for me personally, it's just my own curiosity, my wanting to know.
Speaker 8: I want to know more.
Speaker 12: I want to know what these things are doing when they're not around us. I want to know what they are. Is it private, is it across?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 12: For me? That's what keeps me going. I really haven't really shared a lot of my.
Speaker 11: Stuff over the past couple of years until recently when started getting a lot of stuff, and then I had a lot of support people linking, Oh, you need to get this out there, you need to share this with folks. So now that I'm sharing it with people, it's just blowed up on me even more so. I'm hearing other people's stories. I'm getting a lot more eyewitnesses coming forward and talking to me about it. So it's really helping me to build a pattern or establish a pattern of behaviors with this thing, with this phenomenon. So I think for me, it's just personal curiosity. Like if we're able to prove it, that's great. If not, it's just something I'm enjually doing.
Speaker 6: Let's talk a little bit about some of the things that people have told you. Are there any stories that people have shared, maybe one that has stuck out to you, maybe it's just because it's closer to home, or just in general that you found very interesting that people have shared with you over the last couple of years.
Speaker 12: Oh man, there's so many that come to mind.
Speaker 11: There is one really interesting one, and it just happened not too long ago that I interviewed the eyewitness and we're actually going to go up to the site here soon.
Speaker 12: Him and his buddies had went up to a lake not far from here. This was in the middle of winter.
Speaker 11: He said when they were going up there, he said, they've seen elk and stuff like that before up there. They didn't see nothing this time. They didn't see any signs of anything.
Speaker 12: So they thought that was a little odd. But they still going up to just the party and have a good time.
Speaker 11: Right, They get up there and they set out some crawfish traps in the middle of the lake, and around midnight they get this bright idea.
Speaker 12: They've been drinking a little bit and they get this bright idea.
Speaker 11: They're going to get into the boat and go out there and get these traps and bring them in and cook them.
Speaker 12: So they get in the canoe and they get in the middle of this lake and.
Speaker 11: They said, that's when all hill broke. They said, they were feeling good, but they weren't drunk. He said, that's when all hill broke was he said, and this thing just came and he was just crashing through the trees.
Speaker 12: They said.
Speaker 11: It took a small tree and chrunked it into the lake towards our canoe through a couple of boulders, and was screaming and just stomping, just carrying on. So they got their traps and he said, our traps were just loaded down. He said, we turn around, we hide tiled it back. But where they were at, the lake that they were at is extremely difficult to get to, and in the daylight you got to go over some pretty sketchy switchbacks mountain ridges.
Speaker 12: So they were more scared to try to get out of there at nighttime.
Speaker 11: So they decided they would just stay there, and all night long they could hear this thing going around their tent, just tearing up stuff. They come out the next morning. Of course, everything looked like a hurricane outside. Tree lying snapped, the big old footprints and they've never been back since he was too scared to go back.
Speaker 12: So that was pretty cool, I thought, And that was just not too long ago.
Speaker 6: I knowed you and I are going to be together over in the United Kingdom next year at the Cryptid Conference UK. I think it's at the end of May. Do you have anything coming up between now and then that you want to tell the folks about? Are you going to be on anymore podcasts? Are you got to speaking gigs coming up?
Speaker 11: I got some more speaking gigs coming up at libraries around the state here, So you can go to a Paranormal Wilderness our Facebook page and you can catch them as they come up if you're interested. If you live in Washington, you live on the Olympic Peninsula, you'll able to see some of that. I'm gonna be doing some stuff with some different people, some indigenous tribal stuff going around the mensula here. And then I got a couple of podcasts coming up. I got a Cryptic Quest podcast that's coming up. There's two other ones I gotta go in and look at. But other than that, no, not really a whole lot. I got a book coming out hopefully in January. We're hoping to get it released in January. It's going to be the Sasquatches of Grace Harbor County. It's going to be basically what I've done is I've taken all my eyewitness accounts and reports from all the eyewitnesses and I've turned them into like campfire stories.
Speaker 12: So instead of just reading your basic standard because I.
Speaker 11: Know, like you are familiar with government reports and like the BFI reports and stuff. Nothing wrong with those, but after you read a couple of them, you start to not off because they're all in the same format day time, and I've just taken those and I turned them into campfire stories. And in the back of the book you'll actually be able to see the actual report that goes to the campfire story.
Speaker 12: You'll be able to see see the actual witnesses testimony.
Speaker 7: Very cool stuff.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 7: We'll have to have you back on and promote the book once it comes out.
Speaker 6: You guys, go over and check out the Facebook and keep up with what Matt's got going on there in the Pacific Northwest out in Washington State.
Speaker 7: Man, thanks so much for coming on the show.
Speaker 6: I'm looking forward to hanging out with you over in the UK and may I am stoked about that trip and I can't wait to hear some more stories.
Speaker 12: I'm looking forward to hanging out with you.
Speaker 16: They say you don't gotta go home, but your chesty.
Speaker 1: Ump looking for excitement. Chumbuck Casino is here.
Speaker 17: Play anytime, play anywhere, Play on the train, play at the store, play at home, Play when you're bored, Play today for your chance to win and get daily bonuses when you log in.
Speaker 14: So what are you waiting for?
Speaker 1: Don't delay? Chumpbu Casino is free to play, experience social gameplay like never before.
Speaker 9: Go to Chumbuck Casino right now to play hundreds of games, including online slots, bingos, lingo, and more. Live the Chump of life at chumbacasino dot comwproove no protesceses. We were prohibited by low see terms and conditions.
Speaker 4: Eating plus Black Friday is coming, And for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well.
Speaker 8: There's something for them this year too.
Speaker 4: Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and under thirty seconds at the push of a button. And right now, Bartisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartesian at the push of a button, make Bark quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for a hundred off.
Speaker 5: Amazing toys aren't just for kids.
Speaker 4: Get a hundred off a cocktail maker when you spend four hundred through Cyber Monday, visit Bartesian dot com slash cocktail. That's br tes I an.
Speaker 5: Dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 10: Have you googled yourself lately? Are there negative posts from an ex employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article or sensitive personal information about your family. Search engines don't always get it right for right or wrong. It's your reputation on the line. That's where Reputation Defender by Norton comes in. One of the most trusted names in online reputation repair, Reputation Defender has been fixing people's search results for over fifteen years. Their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff so that it rises to the top, helping you put your best foot forward. Your good name is too valuable to leave to the whims of a Google algorithm. Take control with Reputation Defender. You can start by getting your free reputation report card at ReputationDefender dot com or call eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five to speak to an expert. That's eight hundred to eight nine seventy five.
Speaker 3: Hey, it is Ryan Seacrest. There's something so thrilling about playing Chumpa Casino. Maybe it's the simple reminder that with a little luck, anything as possible. Chumbacasino dot com has hundreds of social casino style games to choose from, with new game releases each week. Play for free, anytime, anywhere for your chance to redeem some serious prizes. Join me in the fun. Sign up now at chumbacasino dot com sponsored by Chumpa Casino. No purchase necessary. VGW group void where prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 4: Black Friday is coming and for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys.
Speaker 8: Well, there's something for them this year too.
Speaker 4: Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and out of thirty seconds at the push of a bottom and right now, Batisian is having a huge sight wide set.
Speaker 5: You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail.
Speaker 4: Maker bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartisian at the push of a button make Bark quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty.
Speaker 5: Seconds, all for ae hundred off. Amazing toys aren't just for kids.
Speaker 4: Get one hundred off a cocktail maker when you spend four hundred through Cyber Monday. Visit Bartisian dot com slash cocktail. That's pa R T s i a n dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 10: Have you googled yourself lately? Are there negative posts from an ex employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article or sensitive personal information about your family. Search engines don't always get it right. For right or wrong, it's your reputation on the line. That's where Reputation Defender by Norton comes in. One of the most trusted names an online reputation repair, Reputation Defender has been fixing people's search results for over fifteen years. Their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff so that it rises to the top, helping you put your best foot forward. Your good name is too valuable to leave to the whims of a Google algorithm. Take control with Reputation Defender. You can start by getting your free reputation report card at ReputationDefender dot com or call eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five to speak to an expert. That's eight hundred eighty one one forty nine seventy five.
Speaker 3: Hey, it is Ryan Seacrest. There's something so thrilling about playing Chumback Casino. Maybe it's the simple reminder that with a little luck, anything as possible. Chumbuckcasino dot com has hundreds of social casino style games to choose from, with new game releases each week. Play for free any time anywhere for your chance to redeem some serious prizes. Join me in the fun. Sign up now a Chumpacasino dot com sponsored by chump A Casino. No purchase necessary, VGW group void. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 4: Black Friday is coming And for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well there's something for them this year too. Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and out of thirty seconds at the push of a button. And right now, Bartisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartisian at the push of a button, make bar quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's and more, all in just thirty.
Speaker 5: Seconds, all for us amazing toys. I't just put the kids.
Speaker 4: Get one hundred off of cocktail maker when you spend four hundred through cyber Monday, visit Baptisian dot com slash cocktail. That's bai tesia n.
Speaker 5: Dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 10: Have you Googled yourself lately? Are there negative posts from an ex employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article or sensitive personal information about your family. Search engines don't always get it right for right or wrong. It's your reputation on the line. That's where Reputation Defender by Norton comes in. One of the most trusted names in online reputation repair, Reputation Defender has been fixing people's search results for over fifteen years. Their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff so that it rises to the top, helping you put your best foot forward. Your good name is too valuable to leave to the whims of a Google algorithm. Take control with repute Defender. You can start by getting your free reputation report card at reputation defender dot com or call eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five to speak to an expert. That's eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five.
Speaker 3: Hello, It is Ryan and I was on a flight the other day playing one of my favorite social spin slot games on chumbacasino dot com. I looked over at the person sitting next to me, and you know what they were doing. They were also playing Chumpa Casino. Everybody's loving having fun with it. Chumpa Casino's home to hundreds at casino style games. You can play for free, anytime, anywhere. So sign up now at Chumbuck Casino dot com to claim you're free. Welcome bonus, that's Chumbuck Casino dot com and live the Chumba.
Speaker 15: Land sponsored by Chumpa Casino. No purchase necessary VGW Group Ford. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 4: Black Friday is coming and for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well there's something for them this year too. Is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and under thirty seconds at the push of a button. And right now, Bartsian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartesian at the push of a button, make Bark quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for.
Speaker 5: Ae hundred off. Amazing toys aren't just for kids.
Speaker 4: Get one hundred off a cocktail maker when you spend four hundred through Cyber Monday, visit Bartsian dot com slash cocktail. That's pa r t e sia n dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 10: Have you googled yourself lately? Are there negative posts from an ex employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article or sensitive personal information about your family. Search engines don't always get it right for right or wrong, it's your reputation on the line. That's where Reputation Defender by Norton comes in. One of the most trusted names in online reputation repair, Reputation Defender has been fixing people's search results for over fifteen years. Their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff so that it rises to the top, helping you put your best foot forward. Your good name is too valuable to leave to the whims of a Google algorithm. Take control with Reputation Defender. You can start by getting your free reputation report card at ReputationDefender dot com or call eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five to speak to an expert. That's eight hundred eighty one one forty nine seventy five.
Speaker 18: Yegging, get lonely climbing, Mam McKinley, entertain myself. I go to Chumpacasino dot com. At chum a Casino, I can play hundreds of online casino style games for free, like online slots, bingo, slingo, and more. Plus I get a daily login bonus. It's just too bad that I'm here. I don't have anyone to share my excitement with.
Speaker 1: Woo jump with, but.
Speaker 9: Tell a life anytime anywhere. Play for free now at chempacasino dot com. Wroom no per necessary for what we'rehibitive my lossy terms of conditions eating plus.
Speaker 5: Black Friday is coming.
Speaker 4: And for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well there's something for them.
Speaker 8: This year too.
Speaker 4: Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and out of thirty seconds at the push of a button. And right now, Bartisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Botisian at the push of a button, make far quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for ae hundred off amazing toys.
Speaker 5: An't just put the kids.
Speaker 4: Get one hundred off of cocktail maker when you spend four hundred through Cyber Monday.
Speaker 5: Visit Botisian dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 4: That's paar tesia n dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 10: Have you googled yourself lately? Are there negative posts from an ex employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article or sensitive personal information about your family. Search engines don't always get it right, for right or wrong. It's your reputation on the line. That's where reputation Defender by Norton comes in. One of the most trusted names in online reputation repair, Reputation Defender has been fixing people's search results for over fifteen years. Their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff so that it rises to the top, helping you put your best foot forward. Your good name is too valuable to leave to the whims of a Google algorithm. Take control with Reputation Defender. You can start by getting your free reputation report card at ReputationDefender dot com or call eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five to speak to an expert. That's eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five.
Speaker 7: Hey, it's Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Life comes at you fast, which is why it's important to find some time to relax a little u time enter Chumba Casino with no download required. You can jump on any time, anywhere for the chance to redeem some serious prizes. So treat yourself with Chumbuck Casino and play over one hundred online casino style games all for free. Go to chumbucasino dot com to collect your free welcome bonus sponsored by Chumpa Casino Necessary VGW Group Void. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 5: Black Friday is coming, and for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well.
Speaker 8: There's something for them this year too.
Speaker 4: Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and under thirty seconds at the push of a button. And right now, Bartisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartesian at the push of a button, make Bark quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for a hundred off. Amazing toys aren't just for kids. Get one hundred off a cocktail maker when you spend four hundred Through Cyber Monday.
Speaker 5: Visit Bartsian dot com.
Speaker 4: Slashtail that's Bai tesia n dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 10: Have you Googled yourself lately? Are there negative posts from an ex employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article or sensitive personal information about your family. Search engines don't always get it right for right or wrong. It's your reputation on the line. That's where Reputation Defender by Norton comes in. One of the most trusted names in online reputation repair, Reputation Defender has been fixing people's search results for over fifteen years. Their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff so that it rises to the top, helping you put your best foot forward. Your good name is too valuable to leave to the whims of a Google algorithm. Take control with Reputation Defender. You can start by getting your free reputation report card at reputation deefender dot com or call eight hundred eight one one forty nine seven to speak to an expert. That's eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five.
Speaker 3: It is Ryan Seacrest here. Everybody needs some variety in life. That's what I love about chump of Casino. They know how to keep things fresh and exciting. All their games are free to play, a spin, slots, bingo, and Solitaire. You can claim free daily logging bonuses too, and they release new games every week. So spice things up with chumpacasino dot com. Now for your chance to redeem some serious prizes sponsored by chump a Casino. No purchase necessary VGW group void. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 4: Black Friday is coming and for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well there's something for them this year too. Martisian is the premieer craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and on a thirty second at the push of a button. And right now, Bartisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more. So, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartesian at the push of a button, make Bark Quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for ae hundred off.
Speaker 5: Amazing toys aren't just for kids.
Speaker 4: Get one hundred off a cocktail maker when you spend four hundred through cyber Monday.
Speaker 5: Visit Bartsian dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 4: That's pa r t e sia n dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 10: Have you Googled yourself lately? Are there negative posts from an ex employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article or sensitive personal information about your family. Search engines don't always get it right for right or wrong. It's your reputation on the line. That's where Reputation Defender by Norton comes in. One of the most trusted names in online reputation repair, Reputation Defender has been fixing people's search results for over fifteen years. Their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff so that it rises to the top, helping you put your best foot forward. Your good name is too valuable to leave to the whims of a Google algorithm. Take control with Reputation Defender, you can start by getting your free reputation report card at reputation deefender dot com or call eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five to speak to an expert. That's eight hundred eighty one one forty nine seventy five.
Speaker 3: Jo Hey, it is Ryan Seacrest. There's something so thrilling about playing Chumby Casino. Maybe it's the simple reminder that with a little luck, anything is possible. Chumbacasino dot com has hundreds of social casino style games to choose from, with new game releases each week. Play for free, anytime, anywhere for your chance to redeem some serious prizes.
Speaker 1: Join me in the fun.
Speaker 3: Sign up now at chumbacasino dot com sponsored by Chumpa Casino. No purchase necessary. VGW group void. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 4: Black Friday is coming, and for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well there's something for them this year too. Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and out of thirty seconds at the push of a button, and right now Bartisian is having a huge sight wide sale.
Speaker 5: You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker.
Speaker 4: Bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartisian at the push of a button, make back quality Cosmopolitans, Marktini's, Manhattans, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for a hundred off.
Speaker 5: Amazing toys an't just for kids.
Speaker 4: Get one hundred off of cocktail maker when you spend four hundred through Cyber Monday. Visit barptesian dot com slash cocktail. That's b A r T E s i a n dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 17: Come approach.
Speaker 7: He is Ryan here and I have a question for you.
Speaker 14: What do you do when you win?
Speaker 3: Are you a fist pumper, a woo, a handclapper, a high fiver. If you want to hone in on those winning moves, check out Chumbuck Casino. Choose from hundreds of social casino style games for your chance to redeem serious cash prizes. There are new game releases weekly, plus free daily bonuses, so don't wait, start having the most fun ever at chumbacasino dot com.
Speaker 15: Sponsored by Chumpa Casino. No purchase necessary VGW Group Ford We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus terms and conditions of Blas.
Speaker 4: Black Friday is coming, And for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well.
Speaker 8: There's something for them this year too.
Speaker 4: Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and under thirty seconds at the push of a button. And right now, Bartsian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartesian at the push of a button, make Bark quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for a hundred off.
Speaker 5: Amazing toys aren't just for kids.
Speaker 4: Get a one hundred off a cocktail maker when you spend four hundred Through Cyber Monday, visit Bartsian dot com. Slash cocktail. That's PA r T s I A n dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 10: Have you Googled yourself lately? Are there negative posts from an ex employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article or sensitive personal information about your family. Search engines don't always get it right for right or wrong. It's your reputation on the line. That's where Reputation Defender by Norton comes in. One of the most trusted names in online reputation repair, Reputation Defender has been fixing people's search results for over fifteen years. Their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff so that it rises to the top, helping you put your best foot forward. Your good name is too valuable to leave to the whims of a Google algorithm. Take control with Reputation Defender. You can start by getting your free reputation report card at ReputationDefender dot com or call eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five to speak to an expert. That's eight hundred eighty one one forty nine seventy five.
Speaker 3: It is Ryan here and I have a question for you, what do you do when you win? Are you a fist pumper, a wooo, a handclapper, a high fiver. If you want to hone in on those winning moves, check out Chumbuck Casino choose some hundreds of social casino style games for your chance to redeem serious cash prizes. There are new game releases weekly, plus free daily bonuses, so don't wait start having the most fun ever at chumba casino dot com.
Speaker 15: Sponsored by chump Casino. No purchase necessary VGW Group Ford. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 4: Black Friday is coming and for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well there's.
Speaker 8: Something for them this year too.
Speaker 4: Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and on the thirty seconds at the push of a button. And right now, Batisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one one hundred.
Speaker 5: Dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when.
Speaker 8: You spend four hundred dollars or more.
Speaker 4: So, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad. Get them Bartesian at the push of a button, make bar quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for a one hundred off. Amazing toys an't just for kids. Get a hundred off a cocktail maker. When you spend four hundred through cyber Monday, visit Bartsian dot com slash cocktail. That's b ar t s i a n dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 10: Have you googled yourself lately? Are there negative posts from an ex employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article or sensitive personal information about your family. Search engines don't always get it right for right or wrong, it's your reputation on the line. That's where Reputation Defender by Norton comes in. One of the most trusted names an online reputeation repair, Reputation Defender has been fixing people's search results for over fifteen years. Their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff so that it rises to the top, helping you put your best foot forward. Your good name is too valuable to leave to the whims of a Google algorithm. Take control with Reputation Defender. You can start by getting your free reputation report card at ReputationDefender dot com or call eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five to speak to an expert. That's eight hundred eighty one one forty nine seventy five.
Speaker 16: How to have fun anytime, anywhere. Step one, go to chumbucasino.
Speaker 14: Dot com jumbacasino dot com.
Speaker 7: Got it.
Speaker 16: Step two, collect your welcome bonus.
Speaker 14: Come to Topple welcome bonus.
Speaker 16: Step three, play hundreds of casino style games.
Speaker 14: For that's a lot of games off for free.
Speaker 13: Step four, unleash your excitement whom.
Speaker 9: Chump the casino has been delivering thrills for over a decade. So clean you're free. Welcome bonus now and live the chumber life. Visit champacasino dot com. We group what part necessary we don't give you by lossy trans conditions eating.
Speaker 4: Plus Black Friday is coming, And for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well there's something for them this year too. Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and out of thirty seconds at the push of a button, and right now, Bartisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartisian at the push of a button, make Bark quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for.
Speaker 8: Ae hundred off.
Speaker 5: Amazing toys. An't just put the kids.
Speaker 4: Get one hundred off of cocktail maker when you spend four hundred through cyber Monday.
Speaker 5: Visit botisian dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 4: That's Pai tesia n.
Speaker 5: Dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 10: Have you googled yourself lately? Are there negative posts from an ex employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article or sensitive personal information about your family. Search engines don't always get it right for right or wrong. It's your reputation on the line. That's where Reputation Defender by Norton comes in. One of the most trusted names in online reputation repair. Reputation Defender has been fixing people's search results for over fifteen years. Their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff so that it rises to the top, helping you put your best foot forward. Your good name is too valuable to leave to the whims of a Google algorithm. Take control with Reputation Defender. You can start by getting your free reputation report card at reputation deefender dot com or call eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five to speak to an expert. That's eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five.
Speaker 3: It t is Ryan Seacrest here. People always say it's good to unwined, but that's easier said than done. The exception chump A Casino. They actually make it easier done than said, or at least the same. Chump A Casino is an online social casino with hundreds of casino style games like slots and blackjack. Play for fun, play for free for your chance to redeem some serious prizes. Sign up now collect your free welcome bonus at Chumpacasino dot com sponsored by chump A Casino. No purchase necessary VGW group void. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply. Black Friday is coming, And for the adults in your life who.
Speaker 8: Love the coolest toys, well there's something for them this year too.
Speaker 4: Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and under thirty seconds at the push of a button. And right now, Bartisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartesian at the push of a button, make Bark quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for.
Speaker 8: Ae hundred off.
Speaker 5: Amazing toys aren't just for kids.
Speaker 4: Get one hundred off a cocktail maker when you spend four hundred Through Cyber Monday, visit Bartsian dot com. Slash cocktail That's br T sia n dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 10: Have you Googled yourself lately? Are there negative posts from an employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article or sensitive personal information about your family. Search engines don't always get it right for right or wrong. It's your reputation on the line. That's where Reputation Defender by Norton comes in. One of the most trusted names in online reputation repair, Reputation Defender has been fixing people's search results for over fifteen years. Their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff so that it rises to the top, helping you put your best foot forward.
Speaker 8: Your good name is.
Speaker 10: Too valuable to leave to the whims of a Google algorithm. Take control with Reputation Defender. You can start by getting your free reputation report card at ReputationDefender dot com or call eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five to speak to an expert. That's eight hundred eighty one one forty nine seventy five.
Speaker 16: How to have fun anytime, anywhere. Step one Go to chumblecasino dot.
Speaker 14: Com chumbacasino dot com.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 16: Step two, collect your welcome.
Speaker 14: Bonus come to Tappa welcome bonus.
Speaker 16: Step three, play hundreds of casino style games for free.
Speaker 14: That's a lot of games, all for free.
Speaker 13: Step four, unleash your excitement, chump. The casino has been delivering thrills for over a decade. So claim your free welcome bonus now and live the chumber life. Visit champacasino dot com. We group no part necessary for we don't give you by lossy transing conditions.
Speaker 5: Eat plus Black Friday is coming.
Speaker 4: And for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well there's something for them this year too. Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and out of thirty seconds at the push of a bottom and right now, Bartisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when you and four hundred dollars or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartisian at the push of a button make bar quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for one hundred off. Amazing toys an't just for the kids. Get one hundred off a cocktail maker when you spend four hundred through cyber Monday. Visit bartisian dot com slash cocktail. That's br t s i a n dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 10: Have you Googled yourself lately? Are there negative posts from an ex employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article or sensitive personal information about your family. Search engines don't always get it right for right or wrong. It's your reputation on the line. That's where Reputation Defender by Norton comes in. One of the most trusted names in online reputation repair, Reputation Defender has been fixing people's search results for over fifteen years. Their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff so that it rises to the top, helping you put your best foot forward. Your good name is too valuable to leave to the whims of a Google algorithm. Take control. With Reputation Defender, you can start by getting your free reputation report card at ReputationDefender dot com or call eight hundred eighty one one forty nine seventy five to speak to an expert. That's eight hundred eighty one one forty nine seventy five.
Speaker 3: Hello, It is Ryan and I was on a flight the other day playing one of my favorite social spin slot games on Chumpa Casino dot com. I looked over at the person sitting next to me, and you know what they were doing. They were also playing chump A Casino. Everybody's loving having fun with it. Chump A Casino's home to hundreds at casino style games.
Speaker 1: You can play for.
Speaker 3: Free, anytime anywhere. So now at chumbuck Casino dot com to claim you're free. Welcome bonus. That's Chumbucasino dot com and Lived chumber Land.
Speaker 15: Sponsored by Chumpba Casino. No purchase necessary VGW group board. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 4: Black Friday is coming and for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well.
Speaker 8: There's something for them this year too.
Speaker 4: Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and under thirty seconds at the push of a button, and right now, Bartisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartisian at the push of a button. Make Bark quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for a hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Amazing toys aren't just for kids.
Speaker 4: Get one hundred off a cocktail maker when you spend four hundred Through Cyber Monday, visit Baptisian dot com slash cocktail. That's Pai tesia n.
Speaker 5: Dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 10: Have you googled yourself lately? Are there negative posts from an ex employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article or sensitive personal information about your family. Search engines don't always get it right for right or wrong. It's your reputation on the line. That's where Reputation Defender by Norton comes in. One of the most trusted names in online reputation repair, Reputation Defender has been fixing people's search results for over fifteen years. Their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff so that it rises to the top, helping you put your best foot forward. Your good name is too valuable to leave to the whims of a Google algorithm. Take control with Reputation Defender. You can start by getting your free reputation port card at reputation defender dot com or call eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five to speak to an expert. That's eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five.
Speaker 18: Ye can get lonely climbing, Mam McKinley. So to entertain myself, I go to Chumpacasino dot com. At Chuma Casino, I give lay hundreds of online casino style games for free, like online slots, bingo, slingo, and more. Plus I get a daily login bonus. It's just too bad that I'm here. I don't have anyone to share my excitement with.
Speaker 9: Woooo jump live the Temba life anytime, anywhere, play for free now at Chempacasino dot com. Ewot no part necessary for what we'readitive, my lossy terms of conditions, eating.
Speaker 5: Plus Black Friday is coming.
Speaker 4: And for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well there's something for them this year too. Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and out of thirty seconds at the push of a button. And right now, Bartisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartisian at the push of a button, make Bark quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for a hundred off. Amazing toys aren't just for kids. Get one hundred off a cocktail maker when you spend four hundred Through Cyber Monday, visit Bartisian dot com. Slash cocktail That's ba r t E, sia N dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 10: Have you Googled yourself lately? Are there negative posts from an ex employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article or sensitive personal information about your family. Search engines don't always get it right for right or wrong. It's your reputation on the line. That's where Reputation Defender by Norton comes in. One of the most trusted names in online reputation repair, Reputation Defender has been fixing people's search results for over fifteen years. Their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff so that it rises to the top, helping you put your best foot forward. Your good name is too valuable to leave to the whims of a Google algorithm. Take control with Reputation Defender. You can start by getting your free reputation report card at ReputationDefender dot com, or call eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five to speak to an expert. That's eight hundred eighty one one forty nine seventy five. Hey, it's trying seacrest. Life comes at you fast, which is why it's important to find some time to relax a little U time. Enter Chumba Casino with no download required. You can jump on any time, anywhere for the chance to redeem some serious prizes. So treat yourself with Chumba Casino and play over one hundred online casino style games, all for free. Go to chumbucasino dot com to collect your free welcome bonus sponsored by Chumpa Casino. No purchase necessary VGW group void. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 4: Black Friday is coming and for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well there's something for them this year too. Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and out of thirty seconds at the push of a buzzom. And right now, Bartisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle.
Speaker 8: When you spend four hundred dollars or more.
Speaker 4: So, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartisian at the push of a Button, Make Bar Quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for ae hundred off.
Speaker 5: Amazing Toys an't just for kids.
Speaker 4: Get one hundred off of cocktail Maker when you spend four hundred through cyber Monday.
Speaker 5: Visit bartisian dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 4: That's br t e sia n dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 10: Have you Googled yourself lately? Are there negative posts from an ex employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article or sensitive personal information about your family. Search engines don't always get it right for right or wrong. It's your reputation on the line. That's where Reputation Defender by Norton comes in. One of the most trusted names in online reputation repair, Reputation Defender has been fixing people's search results for over fifty ten years. Their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff so that it rises to the top, helping you put your best foot forward. Your good name is too valuable to leave to the whims of a Google algorithm. Take control with Reputation Defender You can start by getting your free reputation report card at ReputationDefender dot com or call eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five to speak to an expert. That's eight hundred eighty one one forty nine seventy five.
Speaker 1: Jump looking for excitement. Jumpy Casino is here.
Speaker 17: Play anytime, play anywhere, Play on the train, play at the store, play at home, play when you're bored, Play today for your chance to win and get daily bonuses when you log in.
Speaker 7: So what are you waiting for?
Speaker 1: Don't delay. Chumpa Casino is free to play.
Speaker 9: Experienced social gameplay like never before. Go to Chumba you Know right now to play hundreds of games, including online slots, bingos, lingo and more. Live the chamber life at champacasino dot com. Bwproove no pret necessary the word We're prohibitive by loss he terms and conditions.
Speaker 16: Eighteen plus.
Speaker 4: Black Friday is coming, And for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well there's something for them this year too. Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and out of thirty seconds at the push of a button, and right now, Bartisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartesian at the push of a button, make Bark quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for a hundred dollars. Amazing toys aren't just for kids. You get one hundred off of cocktail maker when you spend four hundred. Through Cyber Monday, visit Baptisian dot com slash cocktail. That's Pai tesia n.
Speaker 5: Dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 10: Have you googled yourself lately? Are there negative posts from an ex employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article or sensitive personal information about your family. Search engines don't always get it right for right or wrong. It's your reputation on the line. That's where Reputation Defender by Norton comes in. One of the most trusted names in online reputation repair. Reputation Defender has been fixing people's search results for over fifteen years. Their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff so that it rises to the top, helping you put your best foot forward. Your good name is too valuable to leave to the whims of a Google algorithm. Take control with Reputation Defender. You can start by getting your free reputation report card at reputation defender dot com or call eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five to speak to an expert. That's eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five.
Speaker 3: It is Ryan Seacrest here. There was a recent social media trend which consisted of flying on a plane with no music, no movies, no entertainment. But a better trend would be going to Chumpbecasino dot com. It's like having a mini social casino in your pocket. Chump a Casino has over one hundred online casino style games, all absolutely free. It's the most fun you can have online and on a plane. So grab your free welcome bonus now at chumpacasino dot com. Sponsored by chump a casino. No purchase necessary VGW group void. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 4: Black Friday is coming, and for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well there's something for them this year too. Batis is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each in under thirty seconds at the push of a button. And right now, Bartisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartesian at the push of a button, make Bark quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for a hundred off.
Speaker 5: Amazing toys aren't just for kids.
Speaker 4: Get one hundred off a cocktail maker when you spend four hundred Through Cyber Monday, visit Bartsian dot com slash cocktail that's b A r T E.
Speaker 5: Sia N dot com slash cocktail