Speaker 1: Already everybody, guess what happened. Oh my goodness. I had the timer and obviously it didn't easy and I had to manually ease this thing. In good thing I caught on to that. But we are here at gen X News. I haven't been live for a little bit. Life has been a little bit chaotic, you guys. I have to admit update. I quit my job. It was I'm not going to go into details and I want to litigation crazy stuff or anything like that, but there's just such crazy stuff in work, and you have to deal with people who have substance issues and problems, and I just was like I'm done. It's like we are done here. This is not happening and anymore not happening. So yeah, it was a time to go. It is time to change things. So we're starting a brand new page here at gen X News where I am. I guess I'm going to be looking for new employment and I don't know, maybe you'll see me more on here in the past week or so, next week or so until I find something that or you don't have to put up with jackasses, right, Okay, But today we need to focus on a really important topic, a really important historical topic that happened in US history, which is, of course, the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. And as you guys all know, they released the files. They declassified and released over like eighty thousand pages of documents and files the other week. And my guest rider Lee, who I'm going to put on in a moment, he was going to come on and we were going to talk about why haven't they released the files yet? And then of course Murphy's Law, they're like Donald Trump was like, hey, we're going to release the files. So we had to reorchestrate it. And there was eighty thousand files, so I gave it an extra week so we could go through some of it. And today we're going to talk about this. I'm going to bring Writer in in a second because Writer has done a documentary on JFK called JFK X where he goes into different conspiracy theories and evidences. So I'm going to get his take on some of these documents. We're only going to talk about so much. I mean, eighty thousand pages, guys, so sorry, we can't go through all of them. You know, we only live for so many years. But yeah, it should be interesting. So let's not listen to me babbel all by myself for too much longer. Let's bring a writer in. Welcome to the show. Writer.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Melissa?
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for having me on. We get to talk about the first documentary this time. The first time was a Clock?
Speaker 1: Did a Clock? We're trying, which I encourage you guys to go watch that documentary on Amazon. It is really good. My first question though, to you, why JFK. Why did you want to do a documentary on JFK. What was that about?
Speaker 2: Well, me and Jay we kind of wanted to dismantle the entire like conspiracy stuff, and we were like, well, let's tackle JFK because it's essentially the original conspiracy It's where the term conspiracy theory was berthed out of. Now that's not to say there wasn't other sketchy things that happened before JFK, because obviously there was, you know, one of those being Pearl Harbor, the Titanic and other really big events that could be considered strange and weird. But we decided to start with JFK, and then we went QUBIC, and then we were going to do a third one on the Beatles, because we mentioned the Beatles a little bit in a Clockwork Shining, but we kind of just tied in the music industry stuff into a clockwork shining. Right, We're not really going to do the Beatles thing anymore, so we kind of just combined both of those. It wasn't heavily focused on the Beatles, but it was heavily focused, as you know, because we talked about it before, you know, the Laurel Canyon scene and the hippie movement and all that, which is really.
Speaker 3: The start of.
Speaker 2: This infiltration by the CIA into the music industry.
Speaker 1: Well, that's interesting because there's also that conspiracy theory that Paul McCartney died and they replaced him. You remember that one that I don't know if I believe that. It was interesting, but I don't know if I believe it.
Speaker 2: Well, there is this really interesting photo recently of Paul McCartney that's I don't know if you've seen it, but where he's walking out of here. Let me see if I can find it really quickly. Probably not, but he I showed it on the episode I did with Mark Dovlin on my channel, Raised by Giants. But essentially he's walking out of this area and someone's video taping him coming out and there's a guy that's right behind him that looks more like him than he looks like him. Wow, Yes, it looks like the real part Paul McCartney is behind this version of Paul McCartney that we think is actually Paul McCartney. Is so strange, super weird.
Speaker 1: That's very cold. That sounds so convoluted. I don't know what to think.
Speaker 2: That's with anything. Everything so convoluted. It's difficult to figure out anything these days.
Speaker 1: Well, like we were saying, most most people are probably in PCs in this world and it's frustrating. And what well, what I find frustrating is when you talk about stuff like JFK or anything. People people are so easy to control their minds, like they can literally you can be like in Canada, have the worst government for ten years and then they just switch out the leader and for another leader and then redo the election and everyone wants to vote for the same people again. Their popularity goes up. That's how brainwashed they are. They they think that's different like people are. I'm like, is everyone insane? Like what? Like, can't people see what they're doing, but nobody can see and just like nobody can see that the JFK assassination wasn't a lone gunman. Like everybody's been talking about this for years. What was your initial when you saw the files when they came out, what would you what were you expecting?
Speaker 2: Well, obviously, like everybody also wasn't expecting to see really anything new, and that seems to be the case. There's not really more information in there. But I'm I'm actually really glad that they released them without a lot of them being redacted. There's only like a few things that is actually redacted in there. And then the CIA wanted to redact everything about Israel. It was like a request. It was like a request by the CIA to redact things about Israel. And they obviously didn't do that, but they took it out of the search. So, but I think that some people have fixed that. I think that John Greenwald Junior fixed that on his website, the Black Vault Vault, I think. But yeah, I didn't really expect because a lot of people were like, Oh, it's just going to come out and it's all going to be redacted. Well, they did the opposite of that. They just dropped so many files, so many things all at one time that it's like danger impossible to like go through all of it. And then I've seen people imediately putting it into AI to try and get out any information. Yeah, they put it in the Rock and then Groc basically said there's nothing new in there. But I don't know if I trust these ais. I mean, Grock is pretty good.
Speaker 1: Rock is wrong a lot, actually, and like, look, Groc's only going to tell you as much as the systems put out there. He's not They're not going to tell you something about that's not in the official narrative.
Speaker 4: Really, Yeah, I'm trying to find these points happen.
Speaker 1: That's that's my question. Like how do you infiltrate the official narrative if nobody will, if the people who are running all the systems are like, no, this is how world War two went, this is how this fascination went, this is how this went. And like it's it's like, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, it's for people that want this most simplistic answer and the most mainstream answer to anything is like a template. That's what AI is going to be used for, you know, instead of having to go on with Google. Do you remember Google, like way back in the day when you had to like go through like ten to like eleven pages to like actually find stuff. Now there, you can't do that anymore.
Speaker 3: Now it's just the front page exactly.
Speaker 2: Whatever's on the front page is all the information that you get.
Speaker 1: It's a useless search engine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess they took down that video of Paul McCartney because I'm very confident that I saved it on my Facebook, and almost half the things that I've saved on my Facebook it says it's no longer available, like that it's gone. So I'm guessing that one of these things of Paul McCartney has been taken down, because I'm pretty sure that's one of them.
Speaker 1: You know what I found interesting about the documents, Okay, the thing is is we might think there's nothing new, but there's a lot of people if they believe the Warring Commission, and I mean that stuff is all really fishy, and you know, like if they believe theficial narrative, there would be some new new stuff in there. And here's one of the things that I that I was just looking at before we came on the show, is apparently in those records. There was a bunch of details. I'll see if I can pop it up about bioagents, anthrax, lime disease, and things that might be camtrails, like like like stuff that conspiracy theorists. My husband talks about that stuff and they're like, oh, you're all crazy and bioweapons and my husbands to say, lime disease, they created that and it's bloody and it's it's there. Apparently, I'm going to see if I can find that, because I believe I had I had something on it, but it was so like just this is it. No, that's let's see. I think this is it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've found the Paul McCartney thing on the video with Mark Dovlin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's here's this one on tumbrance and then we'll get to that one. It says, do you want to know why people are so distressful of chemtrails? Well, here's the Intel community from the JFK files way back then talking about releasing biological and chemical agents that would poison crops, but that looked natural. Ask yourself, is it really impossible that people pushing to bomb Tesla dealerships starting continued wars around the world and like this occurred on Epstein Island would use the same strategy in America, so yeah, they it was in there. There was also another one specifically about lime disease and anthrax, and I know they were testing they were testing anthrax the British military. We're testing it right on their citizens in the underground subway stations in the fifties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't lime disease is supposedly.
Speaker 3: From uh what is it.
Speaker 2: From ticks that's what they say, or a mosquito.
Speaker 1: It's ticks takes Yeah, yeah, it's ticks. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I got a girl that had supposedly got lime disease from ticks, and like that was right when the time I forget what the lady's name was that came on and essentially exposed a lot of that stuff that it's like engineer that they're engineering the tics.
Speaker 1: Well it's in. There's a lot of stuff other than the assassination that is in these files. That's I mean that we we we can't, we don't even have the time to get through it. But that was one that really stood out to me because we're so sick now with autoimmune diseases and inflammation and cancers, heart disease stuff that we it existed, but not in the abundance that it does say, and and and autism and all that stuff. I'm like, Yeah, these guys have been spraying stuff. Why why why would they want to poison the crops.
Speaker 2: Well, that's really interesting because there's actually I had doctor David Moorehouse on my channel and he was involved in this special access program. He's mentioned this several times. It was this top secret special access program which was to eliminate the bio, the active ingredient in the cocoa plant to start an intercartel war.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, so this.
Speaker 2: Was a this was a government special access, top secret program that he was involved with, and he was to engineer this this chemical that could be sprayed on these cocoa plants in Colombia to take the active ingredient of the cocoa plant out of the cocos plant. So you would essentially it would be like people that wanted cocaine or was getting cocaine was essentially just snorting nothing or like using nothing because the active ingredient had been taken out. And that was to start an enter cartel war. And I think that it had something to do with well, if you do that, then you know where are they going to go for their drugs. They're going to go to you to get their actual drugs from, So then you're going to be making money money on top of that. So you're not only taking down two different types of cartels that way, but then you're also ruining their drug that they make money off of. And how are they going to get more of that drug to actually sell to their customers while they're going to have to go through other channels. And then all well, just so happens, government, we got all this, All these are legal drugs, right, we'll sell them to you, of course it's not directly from the government through back channels of the government, and then.
Speaker 1: They'll put you in jail for it if you're cut with it.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, that's it.
Speaker 1: We live in an insane world, and I feel I feel like I'm in an assailants and every time I have to leave my house and deal with most of the public, I feel like I'm, like he said, like I'm around a bunch of NPCs who are insane, and they think I'm stupid, and I'm insane all the time.
Speaker 2: I mean, I told you the story before we started on here me running into a glass wall, and like ten people saw me hit the glass wall, and no one laughed, no one chuckled. I was a glass door and not a glass wall. I smacked dab right into a center of a glass door and ten people were standing around. Not one of them looked at me. It was a loud noise. I smacked right into it. Not one of them turned around. The guy that was chauffeuring me around, I guess like acted like he didn't even see me run into the glass door. It wasn't until I asked him. I was like, dude, did you just see me smack my face right into that glass door? And he said, oh, you hit the glass door. I was like, bro, you were looking directly at me when I went into the glass door. These people, it's it's insanity.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't like, yeah, no, there there it is. I had the same experience at work at almost every job I've had, where I'm like, these people are treating me like I'm stupid and they're totally retarded. They just keep doing the same thing and they are so manipulated and brainwashed like they're programmer right away, but one of your audience members was talking about how when their mother was bit by tick and got with lime disease, they became allergic to mere milk, dairy products, and red meat. And I had heard that one of the goals now was to make most majority of people allergic to red to meat with these vaccinations and stuff. So that's interesting. Lime disease, it's like a development of things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't looked into that too much. I've kind of tried to stay away from the medical side of the sense because it just is too it's too too much, and it's just get you taken down. Have really. Here's this, uh, the Paul McCartney thing. Okay, so this is on my channel, so it's not gonna be I'm not going to play the music. But here he is. I get ready to play it here. So he's going to be walking out and then you're gonna look at the guy that's behind him. So there's Paul McCartney right there, and here in just a second, there's gonna be a guy that's like right behind him that looks more like him than he right there.
Speaker 1: Him is that John Lennon.
Speaker 4: It looks like you, Oh, weird crazy.
Speaker 1: That's weird. Who is they? Do you know who that is? Has anyone identified that person?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, they're saying that, I mean, in this they're saying that that is obviously it looks like John Lennon, but I thought it looked like like Paul McCartney because of the whole thing that people have said that Paul McCartney was, you know, you fixed his death and and all that, or that he died and that they replaced him. That was my initial reaction. But I'm sure, pretty sure that's what Mark Devlin to put in there.
Speaker 5: You can't trust a picture that you find online anymore because it could have been photoshopped, because the fakery is no very good. So it's very difficult to be able to place any stock in any of this stuff. Really, you've got to go back to print photographs, which are much more difficult to fake, and old magazines and old books. I've been around for decades. If you want any reliable evidence.
Speaker 2: Anyway, people would like to check that out, it's on my YouTube channel. But yeah, that, I mean, that seems to be a very common thing. And there's that guy on that's really popular on TikTok right now that's talking about how everyone is playing other people, that they're all essentially like other actors are playing like other actors and stuff. But yeah, this we talked a little bit about the JFK stuff before we got on the like we were messaging back and forth. And the most interesting thing about the JFK assassination, which is all in my documentary JFK CTX, and what really no one talks about is the fact that JD. Tippett. Okay, hold on, let me actually have some things to pull up here. Okay, So this is JD. Tippetty right here, and he is essentially a spitting image of JFK. And he looks so much like JFK that his nickname on the Dallas Police Force was JFK. Okay, that's a side by side of JD. Tippett and JFK there. Okay. Now, Oswald was accused of killing JD. Tippett. Oswald was never arrested for the assassination of JFK.
Speaker 1: So right, he seemed kind of shocked when people said that when he was doing his purp walk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he was arrested for the apparent assassination of this gentleman right here, JD. Tippett, which was a Dallas police officer, and whenever he was questioned if he was the one that shot the president, he acted like he didn't even know that the president had been shot or assassinated. Okay, So then it's just a coincidence that JD. Tippett right here was shot in the exact same places that JFK was shot. Okay. Here is the diagram of the autopsy of JD. Tippett. Okay, right here in the face, this quarter pound panel of the face is where we see JFK get shot in the Zubruta film. He also has one that's protruding out of his back here, which is another thing that is shown in the autopsy photos of JFK. You see an autopsy photo to the shot of the back of the head of JFK and in his back, and this is exactly like what it would look like if it was G. D. Tippett's body. It's a it's the exact same wounds in the exact same area, and he looks like.
Speaker 3: JFK.
Speaker 2: And his nickname was JFK. Okay, So this is like a ritualistic aspect, So they essentially had to kill somebody for real this day but it wasn't JFK. Okay, it was this guy that looks like JFK. I mean, even the most astewed JFK researchers will tell you that they switched out JFK's.
Speaker 1: Body really like right, because they wouldn't let them perform the autopsy in Texas.
Speaker 2: Right, and that they had and that was all Jackie's idea. Jackie was the one that was getting them to try and not let his body be autopsied in Dallas, even though the coroner had the right to do the autopsy there. She was pushing them to get him on Air Force one and get him back to Bethesda. And that's essentially what happened. The autopsy was not performed there.
Speaker 1: I mean, we have someone asking about the ears. Do the ears match for JD. Tippets in from that autopsy photo? You know, they have the one of JFK dead autopsy photo. They're saying that the JFK ears don't match, But did JD. Tippett's ears match?
Speaker 2: There isn't any photos of the the JD. Tippet autopsy. We don't have any photos behind What.
Speaker 1: They mean is what they mean is the jay there's a photo of a dead jf K. Did the ears on that dead JFK? Do they match JD. Tippetts.
Speaker 4: That's something there when he's alive.
Speaker 2: I don't want to show the JFK autopsy a photos because that's fine, that'll be a nightmare. I don't want to show there's a brutal film either, because that's another one that gets.
Speaker 1: Okay. I was going to share it, so I won't share it then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, though immediately it was just beyond yeah. But so and this has been brought up several times, like people have caught onto this and people that it was even brought up as recently as the the on the Joe Rogan podcast with Ian Carroll. Ian Carroll literally hit on the documentary without naming the documentary. It was so hold on, let me see if I can actually I think I got this clip here somewhere.
Speaker 1: Well, how do you feel about people, I mean, like this one I have basically saying there's links to Masade, links to Israel Kisari Mafia, which I was going to do a show on, which I'm still going to do a show on, but I had to put it off because of all the kerf fluffles that's been happening. Some people say it doesn't say that. Some people say it does say that in the documents. I think there's Israel and rossade enough time that should make you go hmm at least.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So here is the Joe Rogan clip with.
Speaker 3: Ian Carol here.
Speaker 2: This was wild when I was watching it. So they start talking about Epstein here in the beginning. So they start out by talking about Epstein. There's no volume, there's no volumes playing my end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no value is it. Do you have it on a browser? Because if you don't have it on a browser, if you just have it on desktop, the volume won't come through on the system. It only does browser only.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's a pain.
Speaker 1: But you could upload it into the system, but it tends to like, well, like the browser. Unfortunately, it's like that with video. It'll just play it without any volume. So sadly.
Speaker 2: That sucks because this is a really key key piece because Ian Carol literally says that the that the jf Cabs body isn't JFK's body.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let me see if I can find Ink Carol saying that on his Twitter he may have posted this, but yeah, so I was Just while I'm doing this, I was talking about how Massade and Israel's mentioned so many times. I mean a lot of people are denying, saying it doesn't say Israel, that we're all just a bunch of anti you know what. But I don't know. Do you think it's concerning that they wanted to redact Israel out and it says it so many times? Don't you think that's a red flag?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I do. But that's what people have been talking about for a really long time, that Israel had a lot to do with it, and that JFK was trying to essentially defund Israel and that's why they were.
Speaker 3: They kind of got rid of him apparently.
Speaker 2: But then when people get that type of evidence again, then they're like, oh, okay, this is you know, essentially proof because it is all over the documents. Israel's mentioned several times. I have all the screenshots from it.
Speaker 3: Let me try and.
Speaker 2: Find where this is in the.
Speaker 1: So he he doesn't think it's it's it's okay. No, I'm looking at the clip they're talking about the dancing ISRAELI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that they have.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was watching it on Spotify that's why I can't.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's interesting that he's saying that. My question about, like, what's the purpose of having, like you said, a ritual thing? Who who's the ritual for? What's the ritual about?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Here it is, okay, good, all right, let's get rid of that, and I'm bringing this back up.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is from the Joe rogan E spir straight from YouTube, straight from uniboob.
Speaker 5: So if he ever fucking hid some ship in there, no one knows where it is. Yep.
Speaker 4: Well they're gonna be I assume.
Speaker 6: But there was so much, like so much.
Speaker 2: Can you hear it now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can hear it. It's just a little staticky.
Speaker 2: It's too loud.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's just got the static like a bad connection.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, it's not very long.
Speaker 6: Shit around it that like I don't feel one hundred percent sure. I feel like ninety five percent sure that he's dead, ninety eight percent sure that he's dead.
Speaker 1: Right, I wouldn't go one hundred either yet, right, you.
Speaker 6: Know what I'm saying. It's like, there's very few things I feel. Autopsy.
Speaker 4: They did an.
Speaker 6: Autopsy on JFK too, and it was not his body.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Does he say what is what? How does he figure that it's not his body? Is it a similar Well, that's.
Speaker 2: Been that's been the whole. That's what people have been seeing for a really long time, that they switched out JFK's body with GD two its body. And some people think that it happened. Well, our movie Jay Weiner believes that it happened inside of the limousine. So the limousine had.
Speaker 3: This trap door back door to the.
Speaker 2: To the limousine, and then they switched out JFK's body with JD. Tippet's body and that's the body that they have at the corner. And other people think that that was switched out on Air Force one.
Speaker 1: But either way, yeah, I remember that Jay mentioned something about a squib, like an explosive device that they use in movies to create the illusion that JFK was shot. But that sounds really elaborate.
Speaker 2: It is super elaborate. But here is another thing. If people think that this is wild and crazy, like, yeah, it might be, but here is a freaking Vanity Fair article right here that talks about how JFK faked his own stage as own murder and a James Bond inspired the Spy film two months before his assassination. What yeah, there you go bomb.
Speaker 1: And why why? Okay, so you said before you caught me on someday because you said there had to be a death a ritual. Is this beyond politics because we always think they got JFK because he was interfering with the mafia, he was interfering with Israel, he was interfering with the deep state. He didn't like the CIA. But this there something more because you said ritual.
Speaker 2: Well, it was a ritualistic aspect because if you read through this Vanity Fair article, it it lays everything out. So he essentially Jackie was a wanted to be a filmmaker, and she decided to film this whole movie of JFK faking his death, which had all of the same Secret Service agents that was a part of that November twenty second, nineteen sixty three event in Deeley Plaza. Okay, and then all the same people were involved. Paul Anders was involved. I mean Paul Andis is down here in this article literally talking about it. Whenever Jackie called him on the phone and said to pull up to the house and act like that you had got a call that the president had been assassinated. Okay, So this to me seems like a dry run. Okay, So they they did this to see if they can actually get away with the real thing. And you have to do that publicly, and in order to get away with it, you have to do something that is actually real. It gets into like karmic repercussions, right, if you do something that is staged in one percent fake, you can get some sort of karmic backlash from that. So therefore they had to murder JD. Tippett, the police officer that looks identical to JFK in order to make it the most believable, and to have a body in place of JFK's body.
Speaker 1: What would be the ultimate purpose of like him doing this, Like he's the president of the United States. How could he get away with this and not be seen and not and just disappear.
Speaker 2: Well, Jackie married a Aristotle Onassis Aristotle Anassis, Okay. Then they went to his island and was essentially like there was tabloids and people that would make like tabloid newspapers and say that they spotted JFK on Onasas's island.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I actually it's like an Elvis siding, but it's a JFK signing.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah, I mean, and this is this article literally lays all of it out and it seems like a huge dry run. And people whenever they watched our documentary of like the hardcore researchers and the hardcore people that were like, oh, there's no way, this is a bunch of bull. And then when this article dropped, when does it say that? It came out November nineteenth.
Speaker 1: Okay, So but here's the thing, Like he was gonna scatter the CIA to the wind. He was going to do all these things, but his assassination stopped all that and allowed these people to go ahead with their plans because I.
Speaker 2: Think that they realized that they were way in over their head, right because RFK, his brother, really wanted to He was really trying to take down the mob. I mean, he was prosecuting the mob. He was going after them. He was I mean, we show it in our documentary. It's a very little known thing, but we actually have him talking about it where he was like, this is a this is a governmental organized crime operation that's going on here.
Speaker 1: It's still there too.
Speaker 2: And they seen the way that the country was heading, and they were trying to stop it. But then they realized that how deeply ingrained all this stuff is into the government. They're like, well, there's nothing that we can do about this. And then you know, JFK has been on record, you know, talking about Abraham Lincoln's legacy as well, you know, talking about would Abraham Lincoln be remembered as such a great president if he was assassinated? Right, and most people fondly remember JFK. I mean, JFK has looked at as one of the best various presidents of the United States.
Speaker 1: He had one of the highest proof of ratings, like well over seventy percent as well, and.
Speaker 2: The women loved him.
Speaker 4: He was the most attractive, yes, they did.
Speaker 2: The most attractive president that we've ever had, and we've never had another.
Speaker 1: And he's the only Catholic. He's the only Catholic president we've ever had, too.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess you could argue Bill Clinton maybe was sort of in his heyday attractive, but not as not as good looking as mister JFK.
Speaker 1: Now, no, for sure. Not so then was his brother's assassination staged as well? Because I actually showed a film in one of my episodes of how they cornered him and the guys that were involved were probably sad, and we went and went through how it was really suspicious and they actually pinned him and cornered him, and that guy came in and the surround Sarhan came in and shot him. Who's probably an MK ultra agent or whatever like that. But was his death plans?
Speaker 2: Like, well, when you look at like Oswald, right, when Jack Ruby came up and shot Oswald right in the stomach.
Speaker 3: Whenever they were walking from the gels.
Speaker 2: There was no pictures of the autopsy of Oswald, right, he was wearing a black vest, a black sweater so he couldn't see any blood. And who dies from a freaking gunshot wound to the stomach, like nobody, like, especially whenever you're right around police and ems and ambulances and that you' around a police station that you can.
Speaker 1: Get they could let you.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean I guess they could let you. But I mean, the dude was shot point blank in the in the stomach. That's not great. That's probably there's going to be an exit wound too, so it probably went through him. If he was really shot, but with RFK Nogucci the coroner said that RFK was shot point blank in the back of the head. Now who in and.
Speaker 1: Uh wasn't he shot from out front in the film like or or was he shot by no RFK?
Speaker 2: I'm talking about K. He wasn't shot in the front.
Speaker 1: He wasn't he was shot in the back by Sir Hanson.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, So that has led speculation and theories as to who it was that actually shot RFK and that it wasn't Sir Hans sir Han and Walter Bosley in our film, which is an a fo s I Air Force Office of Special Investigations which worked at the UH in California that kept all the archives details of all this stuff, and the.
Speaker 3: The Sirhan Sirhan.
Speaker 2: Ballistic evidence was not in the archives anymore, just like JFK's evidence was stolen from the national archives.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, like the you mean like the blood matter, brain matter.
Speaker 2: Blame brain matter, blood matter. And then also the limousine that was rolling through Daily Plaza at that time is not the same limousine that is pictured after. So whenever we were making JFK X me and Jay Widener, we were he had ordered the Life magazines, the original Life magazine.
Speaker 1: Of they had the Zubruder film that they didn't release.
Speaker 2: Right, it had the frames that the picture frames in in the Life magazine, the original one that was released after the assassination. They had just the still frames, but the video hadn't been released yet, and all of the photos of the limousine that they pictured was not the same limousine. The limousine that's in the Zerbruder film is a six person modified limousine, so it has the two Secret Service agents in the front, John Connelly and his wife directly behind them, and then Jackie and jfk in the very back. Now the ones on Life magazine, in the magazine that Jay Wiener bought while we were making the movie. It was delivered to his house as we were making JFKX And looking through the limousine, it's a four person limousine. It's not even the same one.
Speaker 1: The one that's in the Time magazine stills is a four person.
Speaker 2: Yes, the magazine, the magazine that he had that I looked through and I don't have it with me because he Jay's got it. But we were looking through it because we wanted to because he ordered it because we were making the movie, and when I was looking through it, I was like, this, the limousine isn't the same limousine. It's a different limousine that they're picturing here.
Speaker 1: So those stills are obviously not the actual from the assassination. That's actually like almost like a staged scene. I don't say about that.
Speaker 4: That's bizarre, super bizarre.
Speaker 1: That is bizarre. I'm just looking at images or whatnot now of the they call it twenty six seconds. But there's also a really weird phone call that happens between after JFK's death, maybe ten days later. I think this is in your documentary between Linda B. Johnson and Jackie and they almost sound like they're flirting with each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come over, Jackie. This is the first time that they're ever that they've spoke to each other after the supposed assassination of JFK, and LBJ is like, if you're ever around Jackie then and then.
Speaker 4: Come on over. I'll show you around.
Speaker 2: This is what men are supposed to do, acting like super creepy towards her. Yeah, that's one of my favorite parts of the the documentary because there's a photo that we have in there of like LBJ, that's opening up the shower curtain and he's just peeking his head out. That would show he's.
Speaker 1: Kind of weird. I never really knew too much, but once I heard his voice, I was like, yeah, he has this little I mean, I know people from the South and those days there they are different, so they're more like jovial. They'll be like, come on, sweetheart, and it might be different from how I would behave but there's something still. But oh, Linda B. Johnson LBJ. That's a little odd even because he's got that accent. It's a lot different than what I'm used to being way north Man up in Canada. But he sounds like, I don't know, he's not just asking them to come for sweet tea or something, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then with Connolly at the UH, he's interviewed just a few days afterwards and he's in the hospital and Connolly is essentially recounting his version of the events and it doesn't make any sense. He's seeing that he looked back and there was blood all over the trunk of the limousine. There's not any blood. There's zero blood in the entire film. And the entire of Bruder film No Blood.
Speaker 1: And I mean could and there's They also say that some of this stuff reminds me of what happened with the Trump assassination, Like they it's like everything's clear, they move all the agents out of the way, like there's not that many, they're not as close to the whole car or something like that. It just seems like there's a lot of interesting coincidences that would have had to be actually set up. Like one of the things about the Trump assassination that happened, a lot of people said it was faked. Don't know, maybe it was, that's possibly, But it was interesting that CNN never covers a single Trump rally, but they covered one, which one was that the one where the assassination attempt was. That's kind of that's a little bit of a red flag for me. And there's some similarities with how everything is orchestrated, and it seems purposeful. It doesn't seem like it's not like you would think there would be a standard procedure and they would stick with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of people that immediately it was like it was like the conspiracy theory for the left, So weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, I thought you guys didn't like conspiracy theories.
Speaker 1: They have just as many they have done of conspiracy theories. They have a conspiracy that you can change your gender.
Speaker 2: And that was such a so strange to me. And I would hate to see what our reality would be like right now if Trump would have been assassinated for real.
Speaker 1: Scary mm hmm, definitely a scary scenario.
Speaker 2: We would be living in a radically different world. And I personally think, right.
Speaker 1: We switched some time, we switched some pretty off, some pretty nasty time.
Speaker 2: I think so, I mean, that's the only explanation and that we did something like something happened. Now, maybe this is just like a reprieve, you know what I mean. And it could be like a huge setup. I mean, I'm not opposed to the possibility that is just set up for everyone to go super far right and install some things that you know wouldn't have been gotten away with if it was the other way around. But it's this two party type of system that no one is ever going to agree, like, it's never going to be unanimous on anything because we have the Democrats and we have the Republicans, and then whenever a Democrat gets in power, they're able to go around and undo everything that was just done by the previous administration. I mean, we've seen that in twenty twenty when Biden just went in and wrecked everything that Trump had done since twenty sixteen, right, and then Trump's coming back in and then trying to reverse some of that stuff. But then what happens when this four years is up, right, Like, what's what's what's going to be?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: Is it going to be.
Speaker 1: Very It's because there's such a divide between the two parties. It's very unstable.
Speaker 2: It is, And it's like, okay, well if somebody else gets in in the next election, then it's going to be the complete opposite of that again. So it's like, you know, it's so it's it's really a broken system. I think that the whole thing is broken. What document do you have put up here?
Speaker 1: I'm just showing these documents basically that where they're circuling Israel Israel, Israel Israel. It's basically uh JFK culture, Oh yeah, JFK Junior called Jo Biden a trader in the documentary.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was super interesting.
Speaker 1: Isn't that interesting? But they're just showing how CEI like, here's all the Israel in that one. Where's the next one? Israel Intelligence Services CEA has no objection to declassification this document months regarding the travel of uf citizens to Russia via Israel. Hmmm interesting, it's very and there's just so much here and the.
Speaker 2: Part of the plan to dump so many of them that it's freaking.
Speaker 1: That is literally Trump's tactics. Have you noticed the news cycles are crazy. They can't even keep keep up because that's Trump's tactic.
Speaker 2: To throw a bunch of stuff in there that he doesn't really necessarily actually want to do.
Speaker 3: It's just.
Speaker 2: It's just for the media.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So apparently a few months before his death, JFK had been probing Russia trying to find rogue CIA agents. I found that really interesting. There was something on that in the documents.
Speaker 2: Well, then you also have the UFO type of connections that others have brought into the conversation for a long time, and he did in this document. Here it is is the memorandum for the director of a Central Intelligence Agency where JFK essentially wants to reclassify some of the UFO files from the CIA, but that's a request, he's requesting that. That's not a executive order. That's not anything other than just a request or request different than like ordering somebody to do something right, And the whole UFO connection gets really muddied up in this whole phenomenon, and they think that it has to do with UFOs, but it doesn't. It Actually it's a missile satellite detection system that JFK was wanting to share with Russia, Okay, and then that gets misconstrued as that it was advanced UFO back engineer technology that it had to do with, but it didn't. It had to do with It was satellite systems, advanced satellite systems that he was wanting to share with Russia. And then people have taken that to be advanced UFO type craft, but it's not. I mean, that's all documented in the ar boarding documents and the what's the other gentleman, how was it part of Ara Borden?
Speaker 1: The letter I have up there, This is the actual letter where it states that JFK. It says specimen personally delivered by a special agent redacted on September eighth, nineteen ninety four. Envelope postmark Worcester, Massachusetts, DA DA DA DA DA, bearing the handwritten hand printed address Senator Joseph Biden, US Capitol Building, Washington, d C. Accompanying a handwritten hand printed letter dated eight twenty six, ninety four beginning, Dear Senator Biden, you are a trader and it bears the signature John F. Kennedy Junior.
Speaker 2: JFK Junior knew that Biden was a trader all the way back in the nineties.
Speaker 1: And then he died, and then Hillary shortly after, and Hillary won the election, and I don't think she would have won it if JFK Junior had lived and stayed in the running. And of course RFK he was going.
Speaker 2: To run, well, he was already running. He was going to be lb J for and become president.
Speaker 1: I think LBJ had him off too.
Speaker 2: I don't know there's evidence to point toward that it was the new security guard that RFK had just hired that was responsible for putting the bullet and then in the back of the head of RFK.
Speaker 1: So you think like RFK was definitely assassinated, there was no fake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty confident in saying that he was definitely assassinated. Now, JFK. That one's up in the air. Nobody really knows about that one.
Speaker 1: Right because him and his wife that they had that plane crash off of Martha's vineyard. I believe it was. I remember that in the news.
Speaker 2: But if you believe the Q conspiracies, Melissa's alive.
Speaker 4: He's alive, and.
Speaker 1: Well, well, you know, everyone used to say Kither's like a Kennedy curse, but it's obviously just I don't know, not necessarily curse, just that when you get close to power, there's evil, corrupt people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you have to essentially play ball with these people, like you can't just go trying to storm the castle on them. And that's what Trump was subtly attempting to do. I mean whenever he was on Joe Rogan and he was talking about how he himself well not himself, but he flew to Iraq to me with the general there, to ask them how long it was going to take the take out Isis and they said a couple of weeks. When the people in the United States were telling them that was going to take ten years, okay, he didn't listen to them, and he was like, okay, well, I'm gonna fly to Iraq and figure this out for myself, and he did. But the presidents since JFK really haven't done that. They don't care to find out for themselves because they're essentially scared, right like the puppets. Yeah, I'm just going to do whatever they tell me to do. I'm going to be the face of the United States for four to eight years and then I'm just going to get out there and do what I'm supposed to do.
Speaker 1: They're not They know they're not calling the shots. They know that the beercrats and the Deep States are calling the shots. And like when Tucker went to talk to Putin in Russia and he said, do you talk to Joe Biden? And Putin laughed. Putin doesn't talk to Joe Biden. He talks to CIA. But in this case he talking to Trump exactly.
Speaker 2: And that's why Putin was talking to Tucker Carlson about as well. He was like, listen, when Obama came to visit and talk with me, he would tell me one thing. His people will tell me something completely different. When Biden would talk, he would tell me one thing, his people would tell me something completely different.
Speaker 4: Right, these are.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying that Putin's perfect everyone, but you got to see how frustrating that can be to deal with this two faced, psychopathic country who the leader says one thing, but apparently he's not the leader. And so I guess it's a good tactic because you never know what the hell is going to go on. But it also makes you wise to think never trust an American politician.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and at least Trump went in there and acted like the presidency had power because he believed that it did. And that's what they didn't like about it, Yeah, because he wasn't their guy.
Speaker 1: So do you think that Jackie or any of them were possibly involved in anything old cultish if they were had to have a sacrifice, as the theory goes, well, that's.
Speaker 2: My personal beyond. That's my personal theory. That's not a part of JFK accident. It just makes sense with the with the style of exactly what's going on, like you have to make something real about a scenario, like something has to happen in order for it to happen, right, And just like with the Boston bombings, right, the Boston bombings was a diversion from really what was going on. There was a third bomb that blew up next to the JFK Library in the archives department that nobody knows about and nobody talks about.
Speaker 1: Interesting, I didn't even know about it. There you go.
Speaker 2: So there's these So when something happens, it has to be real to a degree, and in order to do that type of ritualistic magic, something has to happen. And that's my personal theory. It's not that doesn't reflect a movie jfk X, but it's just the way that I see it doing all the research and all the stuff that I've done, is that it seemed like it had to go down that way because it's it's essentially a magic sort of ritualistic aspect, and in order for it to go off without a hitch, they had to do something real, and that meant that they had to kill somebody that looked almost identical to JFK that was nicknamed JFK and that was Officer J. D. Tippett.
Speaker 4: That's very symbolic, super symbolic.
Speaker 2: And you guys can watch a JFK X for free. It's up on Amazon. You can watch it for free on Amazon. Yeah, you can watch it for free on two B as well.
Speaker 1: So wouldn't that be weird? Don't you think that would be weird? I don't know. I heard that everyone calls JFK filander, but I heard that Jackie had her affairs too, But wouldn't that be weird. She's married to Aristotle on Nassis and a different guy, and she's got her husband on the ship. She got there with her two husbands. It sounds like something a liberal would do.
Speaker 2: Well, they were they were Democrats. They were all Democrats rats, the whole Kennedy family. RFK Junior is the first one to flip Republican. Yeah, that's another thing that people don't really because the right looks at JFK as like one of the best president and it kind of gets lumped into this, uh, this Republican type of president. But he wasn't. He was hated by the Republicans.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, well yeah, he had to go have a lot of meetings with Southern type of people who you know, didn't necessarily want to give up the way life was and do the civil rights stuff.
Speaker 2: You wanted to in segregation, you wanted to in like all this stuff.
Speaker 1: And now the Democrats want to bring it back. Like we know, once you're in a safe spaces, get out whitey white asses. I'm like, Okay, have it your way. It's it's weird. But what I find weird is I think that was JFK because I think Linda B. Johnson apparently was an extreme are race you know what I mean. He was extremely not a great guy. But they ended up putting all the Democratic like all the African Americans on in basically hoods and bad neighborhoods and getting them on welfare and convincing them to basically become single parent households. They had such a strong business community, low divorce rates, they were a really tight community. And then after all this and other Democrats come to power, you see like this seventy seventy five percent divorce rate and ghetto and then gangs to wrap and it just went downhill for them. And from what I understand from my research, a lot of that's planned by the CIA. A lot of this music's introduced into the culture for on purpose music and drugs.
Speaker 2: Then the music glorifying the drugs.
Speaker 4: And the crime.
Speaker 1: That's it still does.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the destruction of the nuclear family. And then you know, Kroc hit the black community hard, and then heroin hit the white community hard, right.
Speaker 1: It's so insane. So it's like JFK really probably was the only good Democrat, only decent politician really. I mean, I don't know if any of them can get not even well, definitely not Jimmy Carter.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They He definitely seen the way that the thing, the way that the country was headed, and he wanted to stop it. Realized that he couldn't stop it, and he had to go with Plan B. And then unfortunately RFK tried and he didn't make it either, and JFK Junior tried, he didn't make it either.
Speaker 1: So it's like this, maybe that's why RFK Junior was like, Hey, maybebe I'll switch this up a little. Maybe I'll just be health minister yo.
Speaker 2: Which I really like. I really liked JEFFK Junior. I followed him ever since he started to run for started his campaign to run for president.
Speaker 1: So is there any theories like how if JFK did fake his death along with Jackie, how he ended up ended his life out Because Jackie lived in New York Aristotle nas has eventually died, she you know, kind of lived almost like a bachelor in New York City. Is there any idea of or spottings or anyone reporting on how he ended his life.
Speaker 2: Okay, So JFK's body was exhumed from his initial burial site in Arlington National Cemetery and then he was reburied in a new location that wasn't very far from where he was originally buried. Now they did this in the dead of night. They didn't tell anybody that they were doing this. It was like a really big secret. So they exhumed his body in sixty seven and then reburied it.
Speaker 4: So that would be a reason why no reason.
Speaker 2: Was given that they needed and the only reason that the conclusion that I'm coming to is that's when JFK's real body went into the grave.
Speaker 1: Oh so you think he did die but later.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, of course he would be like what freaking ninety some years old. Now, he's definitely dead for sure, there's no way.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't. But if they did that in sixty seven, they were just what prepping for the when you would die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had an autoimmune disorder. You didn't know about his Yeah, he had severe pain all over his body.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yes, he was. He was sometimes depicted with a back brace. He was depicted with having wearing crutches. He had a really severe autoimmune disorder that was essentially like killing him using pain like twenty four to seven. I forget what the name of the uh autoimmune disorder is?
Speaker 1: Uh it is?
Speaker 4: Hmmm, hold on, I might be.
Speaker 3: Able to find.
Speaker 2: Addison's disease Addison's. John F. Kennedy suffered from Addison's disease, autoimmune disorder affecting the adrenal glands, and you also had another autoimmune condition. His medical history is now understood to be constant with autoimmune syndrome type two, so Addison's disease. This is a condition where the adrenal glands, which produce vital hormones or damage or destroyed, leading to insufficient production of cholesterol and other hormones.
Speaker 1: My husband was just saying that Addison's disease, yep. Interesting, So I'm assuming that they didn't have well, I don't know if they have care for it, but most well, most of the time, a lot of this stuff, Like for me, I had a lot of famis with autoimmune diseases, and I find that if I don't eat wheat, sugar and crappy foods and don't give vaccinations and stuff. It's better for me. So I don't know what's going on and how Addison's disease comes about. But do you think do you think he lived a long life or do you think he lived they actually moved the body and buried him right at that time. He didn't live much longer after.
Speaker 2: I don't think you lived much longer after, because it makes sense that whenever they dug up the body without letting anybody know, that's whenever they put his body. And so he died in seventy sixty threes, sixty four, sixty five or sixty seven, so you know the four years.
Speaker 1: Later, Wow, that's not long.
Speaker 2: No, But if you look at the way that he wanted to go out and the way that he would reference Abraham Lincoln, it makes sense that if he knew that he was going to die, Yeah, what's the most you know, fashionable way to go out? Like someone explained this to me. I think that it was Lyn Buchanan on my show. He was like, you know, would you rather have had Osama bin Laden die in a cave somewhere from a heart attack?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Because would you rather have Seal Team six, go in and eliminate Sama bin Laden so we can go America.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, right, there's only when Lindle issue, Like if he died in sixty seven, he could not have been spotted on Aristotle Nasis shit because she Jackie didn't marry on Nasses until nineteen sixty eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those were just rumors.
Speaker 3: That was just rumors of that.
Speaker 2: That's just tabloid magazine rumors. I mean, we don't really have too many of those anymore in the United States, but back in the day, like there used to be like tabloid newspapers all over the place with crazy ridiculous stuff, and I mean Japan still has all of them, with like weird alien stuff. My friend Ryan Gable sent me some photos of like tabloid alien magazines where like humans are like having sex with aliens and stuff like weird stuff like all the time. So that's just like a rumor and a tabloid mill.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Okay, that's that's it, because I was just like, I mean, maybe maybe they knew they knew each other before, but it makes sense though, if he died and really died in sixty seven, then she was able to move on and get married mentally, you know what I mean, Like she's like, oh, my husband's gone. Now I need some secure you know, I want some money. I don't know I would I mean gross, I wouldn't have want to marry on Assis. He seemed like a jerk to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's just my personal opinion. That makes sense to me that you know, he was suffering really bad. He had this autoimmune disorder. He was in a lot of pain. The easiest way for him to get out of it was essentially fake as death, just like Jackie Kennedy had filmed the fake assassination with a whole movie two months before the supposed real assassination that I just showed earlier in the Vanity Fair article. And then his body was exhumed from at the Arlington National Cemetery and then his real body was placed inside of the grave.
Speaker 1: That is so fascinating. I just find this thing where he staged his own murder and a James Bond inspired spy film really interesting but also very creepy. Now was there any did you catch any? I know there's so many documents and it's hard to catch a lot, but was there anything else that piqued your interest? That were in those files that you know, not a lot of people are talking about right now that you thought, that's really interesting. This ties into a lot of theories I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one that you already brought up, which was the Kim Trell stuff very interesting things. The Israel stuff, very interesting stuff. The Biden stuff JFK Junior basically calling Biden a trader of the UFO stuff also interesting, but doesn't really confirm a lot because it was just a request. It wasn't an executive order, He wasn't forcing anyone to reclassify any kind of UFO file. And I think that that in there is just a coincidence that it happened shortly before his supposed assassination. I don't think that it's related in any kind of way, but could be wrong. Who knows what else did I miss?
Speaker 1: You know? I was apparently Ben Shapiro of the Daily Wire. His response was really kind of interesting because of course he doesn't like that people are doing the tide to Israel, and he's basically saying, so what, why does it matter if we know who killed JFK? So what it was sixty years ago and everybody's bugging him going so what the Holocaust was eighty years ago. Like, I just found his approach to some such an important historical event in American history, Like, so, what do we really need to know? Like he literally wrote an article on it. I find that very what's the word so supicious? Yeah, he's a bit of he's kind of douchey. I don't like him. I used to listen to the Daily Wire, but there's just something that I was like, this feels a little fake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when they essentially trashed Candice Owans from the Daily Wire, I was like, maybe not.
Speaker 1: I just I just find it interesting if you that they weigh in this way, if you if you like it's like, maybe should just be quiet, because now everybody, you're just kind of being insulting. You're literally insulting a democratic president, not even a Republican president. Come on now, everybody, everybody should want to know the truth behind his death. And obviously there is the you know, the magic bullet theory and all that stuff, and that it was a lone gunman Oswald did it, and there's obviously a lot of issues that people have with that. Do you you guys talk about the magic bullet thing, because it's about how, how and where that the stuff shoot hits right, it's tied into that squib sort of theory, like it's the way that it hits or something it doesn't.
Speaker 2: According to the Warrant Commission, the bullet hits John Connolly in the back and then somehow switches around and then hits the JFK in the head. That's an their explanation. But then Paul Landis comes out and says that he's the one that planted the bullet in JFK Strutcher. Really so, Paul Landers said that he found a bullet somehow, a complete bullet that hadn't even been fired, in the limousine and put it in JFK Strutcher and didn't tell anybody about it until now until around a year ago on the sixtieth anniversary, he came out and said that he was the one that placed the magic bullet. Which the magic bullet theory was the theory that everybody that the Warrant Commission based everything off of. Was that bullet that was found in JFK Stretcher that Paul Landis planted in his structure, which is illegal. You don't camper with evidence. Paul Landers should be prosecuted and should be in prison. But he's like eighty five some years old. They're not going to put an eighty some year old person in prison. But that's what he says that happened, and that's what concluded that the Warrant Commission did not do any investigation. They didn't talk to the people that supposedly said that they had shrapnel. They didn't talk to the people that the eyewitnesses. They didn't do anything. They didn't follow up on any of it, none of the people.
Speaker 1: There's also when we're talking about this Warren Commission that Alan Dule's guy, there's this evidence out there apparently that Alan Dules and Linda B. Johnson were being blackmailed by Massad to do their narrative, to do what they wanted and for the nuclear weapons and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh and then get this too, So there were there was a reenactment done of JFK's assassination by the Secret.
Speaker 3: Service, like ok before after after.
Speaker 2: This was after it happened. Okay, they did a reenactment and they used the supposed rifle that uh Oswald used, the exact same rifle in the reenactment. They used his rifle that was in the book depository in the reenactment, a piece of evidence that supposedly shot and killed the president is now being tampered with in a reenactment of.
Speaker 1: The reenactment for the Warrant Commission? Or was it just for shoots and eagles? Like why were they doing the reenaction?
Speaker 2: It was for their investigation. There's actually two of them, one by the FBI and one by the Secret.
Speaker 1: Service, So why did they have to eat yeah, using the actual gun? Well, I know, look, I know the forensics were weird in those days, and they didn't have the same rules. I'm telling you my mom in this seven us to smoke cigarettes, drive without a seatbelt, and put me on her lap in the car, you know, in the front seat. So I am reminding the young folks that things were a little bit different back in the day to saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's like that's like evidence, like one oh one, Like why would you do that? Why would you use the actual freaking rifle that was supposedly evolved involved in this assassination in a reenactment of it, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Maybe they thought it made it more accurate, Like.
Speaker 2: You're contaminating all of the evidence and that is their biggest piece of evidence. Well, parent, somehow they already knew about it too. They already knew that what kind of rifle was used.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because apparently in your documentary you say that they took like a pair of plast or something of Lee Harvey Alvswald's hands, and it showed that he didn't hadn't shot a rifle.
Speaker 2: The police did a testing of the of a ballistics test, because you can do a powder to see if if there was any gun residue on your arm, and they point blank said that no rifle residue was found on the body of Oswalt.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 2: That's what it's called as a paraffin.
Speaker 1: Test, paraffin tast Yeah, so are we are we still I want to tie this ups because it's gonna lit. I don't want to keep you tied up anymore. But are we just back at square one where we don't know? Or did this reinforce? Does this reinforce your theories? Well, I mean you've got the one where he's alive and he didn't. Some people have the one where Israel did it or the CIA did it? Just are we just projecting and using this and reinforcing what we already believe from these documents.
Speaker 2: I think so. I think it's one of those things where people can find whatever it is that they want to find within it. It's kind of like the like, you know, the Bible, right, you can find whatever you want to find in the Bible to relate to your life and your current situation that you're going through right now. But that doesn't mean that the Bible is wrong. It doesn't mean that these documents are wrong. It's just that you can find and reinforce your already preconceived notions of what you thought happen based off of the documents.
Speaker 1: So, because there's there's not a smoking gun where someone says, yes, I know that's such and such did it, there's still obviously people are going to hold to the official narrative that Lee Harvey Oswell was the lone gunman that shot from the book Depository or whatever it is, and that's that. And we're just you know, shuffling through stuff. There's interesting stuff, but you know, Camp Trails doesn't prove anything other than their planning Camp Trails, which we knew anyways, Yeah, people have been we're all screwed.
Speaker 2: But at least he did what he said that he was going to do right, and that's what I admire about him. He said that he was going to release the JFK files. He released the JFK files. Now I'm looking forward to the RFK files, and I'm also looking forward to the Martin Luther King Junior files as well, because those two aren't as popular as the JFK assassination, so maybe we might get more information in those than we did in the JFK files.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of weird stuff out MLK that they already did release, Like he had some weird he was not a good holy minister or whatever you are, reverend or whatever you want to call him. There was some crazy stuff about him with orgies and drugs and homosexuality. I was like, oh my god. And so the FBI had a lot of dirt on him.
Speaker 2: Well, MLK, JFK, and RFK were all all kind of they were like in together, like they were doing things together. They were all working together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't it interesting they.
Speaker 2: Would do they would organize like parades and stuff to do, and.
Speaker 1: They and they all have that that you know, the three letter ending with the K. I wonder if that's symbolism, so interesting could be.
Speaker 2: But I'm definitely looking forward to those files. I think that they're going to come out soon. We just got this dump and Epstein files of course before this one, which I applaud Trump for doing as well, just because he never said that he was ever going to release them, Like he was asked about them and he was like, yeah, they should be released, but he never mentioned that he was one hundred percent going to release them, so that one was kind of like a bonus thing. Even though the client list was redacted, we just got some of the contact list. But still I applaud him for doing that, and I applaud him for releasing the JFK files. That means that he's a he's at least sticking to his word. And there isn't anybody. There isn't another president that I can think of in my lifetime that does what they say that they're going to do. I can't think of one.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 2: I can't think of one president that has campaigned on something that they said that they were going to do and then they got into the office and they did it.
Speaker 1: It's and it's so easy and direct. They make it look like it's hard to get things done, and it's not because they're corrupt. All right, Well, what do you have anything planned for the future? What's on writer Lee's film list? Next? You have something you want to direct, or you're inspiring, or you're working on, or any topics that you are interested in.
Speaker 2: Yes, I am going to be working on a few different projects here soon. I'm going to be putting together my own project soon, and I'm really excited about it. I'm in the writing phase of it right now and hopefully we'll start filming on it soon within the next couple of months. So I don't want to give away exactly what that is until it comes to fluition, but really excited about it.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Well where can people People can find your documentaries on two being Amazon, but is there a place where they can You have a YouTube channel where they can tune in to you.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do two shows a week, mainly on Monday and Friday on Raised by Giants on YouTube and any and all podcast platforms, and if you would like to follow me on x it's a Raised by Giants eight and Instagram at Raised by Giants pud. Thanks so much for having me on Melissa really appreciate it, and I really hope people watch the documentary if you haven't already seen it, it has been out for a little while, and on I think a lot of people seen it, and when it's going to go out on a lim seeing that a lot of people already seen it. Ian Carroll on Joe Rogan that we just showed the clip of earlier, definitely seen it, and I didn't mention it by name, but I know for a fact you've seen it, and I know for a fact you've seen my other documentary.
Speaker 1: He needs to cry to you man, come on, Ian.
Speaker 2: And because the first thirty minutes of that entire conversation is basically the cliff notes of both of mine and Jay Widener's documentaries. So I would appreciate it if and that could just be a coincidence. Who knows. I don't have that big of an ego to think that he would just do that. But it's just strange that the both the topics that were brought up is the exact same topics of both of my films. But yeah, I hope people watch them, and I hope people watch A Clockwork Shining on Amazon Prime as well. But you can watch JFK which Clockwork Shining will be on to be soon. I think in like a couple of months it'll also be on to be but please support it on Amazon Prime because that's how we get the funds to be able to continue to create more documentaries in the future. So thank you guys very much. Thank you guys that are on her side, and thank you to all my listeners because I've been simuls streaming this bad boy just like we did last time. So thank you all very much.
Speaker 3: Appreciation.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna put you off. You don't have to hang around if you don't want. I'm just going to close up. But thank you so much for coming again, Writer, and you're always welcome on. Thank you all right, Hey, everybody, I hope you found out something new a lot of this stuff. I didn't know that there was this stuff about him possibly faking his death, so I hope that's new to you because it certainly was new to me, and I I do encourage you to purchase the Clockwork Shining and help support Writer. That's on Amazon Prime. You can go there and purchase it or rent it. Help support Writer. You can watch like I said, the jfk X on TB for free or Amazon and check it out because there's a lot more information than we actually got to. But I always found the JFK interesting because it's one of the first major conspiracy theories in America that became really big because it was a president. I mean, there could be some around linking that we don't know of that no one discusses, but it's one of the first, you know, major major ones where the word conspiracy theory comes from. It's like the etymology of conspiracy theory. So that's why we always try to cover this and go over it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I am going to be doing a show tomorrow. I'm going to try to get in on the Kazarian Mafia, because I will I didn't go into detail on this. We have to be really careful. Writer was streaming it to his channel and I didn't want him to get a strike or in trouble. But we're going to talk about the Kissian mafia because there's some people that think that the kissra and mafia is kind of linked into a lot of this stuff with JFK, and we're going to talk about it. I got a video that I think I might stream a little bit and we'll go through some clips, because this guy does a lot better explanation than I ever will, but we'll kind of go into that. Also might talk about that Trump plans to defund planned parenthood. For those of you that are pro life, you might think that that's a good thing, but it seems that everything they're defunding, it's not all going to planned parenting, it's not all going to education. It's actually basically like a mafia. There were literally like a giant mafia, and they are pretty much laundering money and stealing money from us. It's absolutely crazy. So join me tomorrow. Please remember to subscribe on YouTube. Subscribe on rumble. Hit the thumbs up please it helps the video. I'm so I'm so Shadowble band on YouTube. It's just crazy. Follow me on X because I stream this on X That's where most of my followers are. You can join me tomorrow. I'm going to be doing some doc you streams and different topics. I also want to do some research on MK Ultra and everybody's favorite psycho clown Jane John Wayne Gacy. So those are things that I have in the podcast thing. I'm also going to have Jack Danger back on the show. I'm also going to bring a UFO guy, really good friend of mine and my husband's. His name is Dean Bertram. He's going to come on at the end of April, so we're gonna do UFOs and more politics with Jack Danger, so it'll be cool. We've got some cool stuff coming. So make sure you go to the website and subscribe. That is gen x on x dot com. Subscribe to one of those platforms, either Rumble, YouTube or x because that's where I stream, And of course there's the audio podcast that's available on all the audio podcast platforms, but gen x on x dot com is where you're gonna see those links. Guys, I'm gonna head out. It has been lovely chatting with you. I have been away. I hadn't streamed for a bit. Like I said, it was a little bit chaotic, but that chaos is coming to an end and we're starting a new chapter. So please join me for the streams. We're gonna try to get in as much shows and info as possible. Take care,