Speaker 1: Welcome back today. Zero is day one eighty five. IM Lindsay Sharman of Rogue Ways dot org here with Corey Hughes Cory Hughes dot org, Charlie Robinson of Macroaggressions dot io, and we will soon be joined by x Q four twenty of x Q four twenty dot com. How are you guys doing.
Speaker 2: Tired?
Speaker 3: We're fine, We're fine.
Speaker 2: That's fine here, everything's fine. We're fine, Charlie.
Speaker 1: You just go back from Hong Kong?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, how is that? Hong Kong is the best? It's I'll tell you. It had been my favorite big city until I went to.
Speaker 3: Tokyo, Communist sympathizer whatever.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Well, there's let's be honest, China mainland China is not communist. They're they're more capitalists than we are. I mean, they're there. It's more fascist corporatism or whatever. But right, and Hong Kong is a full deviation away from that too. It's still got its British roots. Everything's in English. You know, there's more people in Hong Kong that speak English than in la In my opinion, I think, I mean it might be, it might be, you know, I mean there's seven seven and a half million people in Hong Kong. There's probably eleven million in the LA area in general, and you know, maybe it might be even I don't know, but it's it's a fucking great town, man. It is so much fun. And I went with There were eleven of us that went, so that's cool. And we were all like we had almost all of us had been roommates at some point, like in the post college era or even in college. So these are all people I met and like my junior and senior year at college. And then we left school and moved to South Bay area of LA like Hermosa Manhattan Beach, and we all lived there for like a decade. Some of the guys still live there, but so we you know, we would move periodically. I think I lived in four different places over ten years, and each time it would be like a different combination of these people, these roommates.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Well, actually the one guy who was the common denominator, he was the one who was having his bachelor party, so so he and I lived together for eight years, I think. So it's it's a it's I loved it. It was a great time. I've been before I'll go again at some point. Highly recommend it.
Speaker 1: That's cool. I hung out with baby goats. It was not nearly as cool as going to Hong Kong, but it was neat actually. And then I got to go to the Black Canyon of the Gunnisan. Have you ever been there?
Speaker 2: You guys never even heard of it.
Speaker 1: It's here in Colorado and it's fucking crazy. It is the crazy. It's like the Grand Canyon of Colorado is what they call it, and it is insane. I don't know how many thousands of feet the drop off is, but it's pretty crazy. You're just like driving and then right next to is thousands of feet drop off into this canyon. Yeah, this here's one. So we are actually the first people in the park all year for the North rim. I think the South room is open all year, I'm not sure, but the North Room only opens for you know, summer basically, And so we were the first people into the park on accident. We didn't really plan it that way, it's just how it happens. There's no one else there and the first uh, like I don't know, stop off and look out at the view place we go to. I've never been there. I purposely don't look at pictures ahead of time because I want to be surprised. You walk out on this rock ledge and there's like a two foot you know, railing and that's it. And if you've bend and look down, it's just thousands of feat sheer drop off like it's it was fucked me up. I was like whoa, Like I just was not expected this, and I wasn't expecting it to be like completely not suicide proof at all, like you can kill yourself easy.
Speaker 2: There, thank god, let's just go wrap this up.
Speaker 1: It was pretty cool. So goats and canyons. That was my time.
Speaker 2: That's nice. Have you been to the Grand Canyon?
Speaker 1: I have, yeah, which is also insane, like your brain never gets used to it. You're just like.
Speaker 3: What, I want to know why there's the Egyptians down there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's Egyptians worldwide apparently fucking weird.
Speaker 3: I have a feeling that shit ain't Egyptian. I have a feeling it's way pre Egyptian, way pre Egyptian. Wait, like they took it over like.
Speaker 1: Well they say that in their own history. They're like we got here and these have been here since eternity and people are like, oh, that's just a poetic way of describing it, you know. And then in modern times, all of like the woke bullshit was like you should claim your heritage, like why do people think you couldn't have done this, and like be proud and be strong, and so they're like, yeah, we built this, and that one king or whatever what that one pharaoh wrote his name on one of them, so like they're like, yeah, it's his. He clearly just wrote his name on it. Like it's like he peed on it. Like it's not his. It was here already.
Speaker 3: We can't even build churches from like two hundred years ago.
Speaker 2: No, No, we're definitely moving backwards in terms of our technology and stuff like that. I have I have questions about this whole Tartaria Empire. I think there's a lot more to that than people want to give credit. There's some architecture that is unexplainable.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it's a perfectly created to channel the etheric currents and therefore provide free energy for everybody, huge food and all this.
Speaker 3: When I when I go over all this stuff, and I'm very interested in it, but then I look at the conclusions that people draw on it, like this is like the Seven Blind Men and the Elephant, right, Like, I just don't buy that this shit was here for like a thousand years and we just discovered it and moved into it, you know what I mean. Like people have tried saying that about the White House and all this stuff and shown photographs of like the mud flood and all that. Suff'm just like, I don't I don't think so something about it just just doesn't seem right and I can't put my finger on what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't necessarily world's fair dorks on here to go hard in like the history of that. Have you gone down that rabbit hole before?
Speaker 3: It's weird. It's a weird one for sure. They built some permanent buildings that were supposed to be temporary, and then they took them down or something like that.
Speaker 1: Like what if you look at how they supposedly built it, it really is not hard to like throw it up, make it look cool, and then also there it goes it burnt down because it's made of jack shit. And yeah, but yeah that I read The Devil in the White City with a frank actually quite frankly. And so they go through all of that and yeah, and you're reading it and I'm like, no, I can actually see, Like motherfuckers didn't have TV, they barely had radio. They abjac shit to do all day. Every day. You want food, you'll go build some shit, and like you're excited about it because your city gets all this cred and like, you know, there's this war going on between like all the eastern cities and Chicago and this was the Chicago Worldfair. I don't know, it's more believable. I think part of our inability to understand some of history is that we're so fucking modern and just garbage people with garbage lifestyles, garbage habits, and we don't do anything. So when we see like anything amazing, we're like, what the fuck? But it's like, yeah, people actually can do amazing things if they put their mind to it. And I also think it's somewhat obvious that there's pre civilization civilizations that spanned the globe that had technologies we don't have anymore.
Speaker 2: But that would throw such a huge monkey wrench in history books and all that.
Speaker 3: The question is happen, Why wouldn't they have simply followed the same path that we did? What do you mean meaning you know, you start out in the middle of the fucking nowhere, and you got to like make fire first, right, and then you have to do a series of steps to get up to having like a town, and then like there's very specific things that you need to do to advance as a people, just to maintain very basic things. So I don't see where the big split would have been for them to be able to go off and have these technologies. Obviously they did, but I don't understand how it fits into the scheme of things or why they would have had any evolutionary path, Like, as far as society goes than we did. We had the same obstacles that they did. Every the experience should have been virtually identical pretty much.
Speaker 1: It might be, but they were a lot older when their cataclysm came. We haven't even gotten close to where they're at, right, We're still a baby compared to they got to be old age.
Speaker 3: Let's say, okay, I got you, like, what kind of clothes did they wear? Did they have cell phones? Is there any of that stuff? You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bat down the civilization was social media.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was the cataclysm.
Speaker 4: Prehistoric Jews, yeah, come only and pretty still.
Speaker 2: Before Jews.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you there was some kind of parasite class that sucked everything up. That was what it was.
Speaker 1: Or they moved in after the cataclysm and they were like, boy, have we got a way of life for you. Worship these demons, kill these babies and do what we say. People were like two war torn or you know, I don't know. I I can't imagine a global cataclysm because we've never had anything like it. People are freaking out because of the you know, very minor things that are happening around the world. Do you hear about that power outage and Spain, France and Portugal? Yeah, wild shit, dude. They were everts. They were like, we might not get this back on for a week. I'm like, can you imagine whole countries with no power for a week.
Speaker 2: I was getting off the plane on my way back from Hong Kong when I saw that, I was like, what the fuck. The first thing happened when I landed San Francisco was I saw that, and I was like, oh shit, Oh shits on, here comes the blackouts. Get your uh my patriots supply storable food.
Speaker 1: For real well, and they're saying it's because of green energy. And whatever. And now I'm almost like, oh, is that the other side up of green energy is that you can blame solar storm solar energy corrupting our grids on green energy, because you know, green energy is bullshit anyway.
Speaker 2: So maybe did you see that Catherine Austin Fit went on with Tucker Carlson last week and she talked about underground bases and the amount of uh infrastructure that's going on under there that they're planning for some cataclysm and he was.
Speaker 3: So I got to wonder, like, when you're a new president, you just come in on day one, at what point in time do they tell you about the underground basis.
Speaker 2: They? When did they? And you go, oh, there's a massive asteroid coming our way. That explains why we're not going to pay back the debt, why we're not concerned about social security, why we're not all these things. You're like, that explains a lot. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Who's the fucking guy who hands down an information? Is that like a CIA guy? I mean, what the fuck? Who's the guy who briefs the president on the ship that's really going on?
Speaker 2: Who are the people that actually is the one? He's two thousand years old, he's the guy who lives in the basement and he got all the info?
Speaker 1: Did that be so rad?
Speaker 4: You're like, so, here's probably they probably got some relics. Yeah, they probably got some relic Did they touch you know, kind of like on the was it on the rings of power when they when they got that that little globe that they touch and they can see into the future. It's probably it probably got some relical like that.
Speaker 3: The fucking stupid magic object ship is only in movies. It cannot be in real life. Oh, are here, it's right there.
Speaker 4: Mcguffin's man.
Speaker 1: Do you remember when they all put their hands on the globe over in Saudi Arabia or some ship? That's what I was like.
Speaker 2: Isn't the the the magic eight ball that you look into and see the see distant lands? Isn't that called Palanteer?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is it in the Tolkien That's why he names All of Peter Thiel's companies are named after Tolkien places or things and stuff like that, and powder is one of them.
Speaker 1: Oh, I knew I recognized Volenteer, and I was like, it's something with like knights or something. But like I guess it was talking.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to tell you, man, there's a maguffin. Man, I'm trying to tell you there's something out there. There's a relic, all right, old old age, old tech relic. Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 2: I saw it that Nazi man. It melted his face. Man, I'm not it's not going.
Speaker 4: There, That's what I'm saying. Well, I mean, I mean folks like, oh, you know the arcading real. I was like, well, I mean, I guess you can say that except for those eight hundred people that got slaughtered in front of that church trying to get to it. Yeah, everybody just kind of just like whatever. I mean, it's not every day where eight hundred people get killed at sight and it's just like move on.
Speaker 2: That's the I mean, Graham Hancock talks about that in Ethiopia, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, in Ethiopia. Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 3: Something they got something there.
Speaker 1: Well, And this is part of like the of making making everyone believe that there's nothing but whatever modern science says and everything else is magical thinking or like you know, antiquated like superstition or this religious nonsense. And it's like there's a reason why they sigh offed us out of all possible even any of it here's the deal.
Speaker 3: It can't be the arc because Moses and all that shit ain't real. Okay, that is fairy tales. Those were not real people.
Speaker 1: No, but you don't actually know if they're really really ancient, real people that were passed down who knows how many generations orally before being written down, And the timing was just off.
Speaker 3: The guy's name is Joe Smith. The next thing, you know, we call him Abraham for some fucking reason. Like I promise you that these people and Parting the Red Sea and all that shit is fucking It's hopeful fiction. That's all it is. To give people who are destined something to hope for.
Speaker 1: That's the sciety.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, Corey, hold on, Corey. Now we had we had a whole about three chapters of Abraham's Bigotts. You know what I'm saying. They named the Whole Laneage now the Begots exciting chapter. Yeah yeah, I mean, does somebody want to sit there and just well, let's let's do this. Let's do about three chapters of the Bigots And you got to sit there and make all that stuff up as opposed to be like you might move home, but when you go into that much detail. I mean, he's got to be something to it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I'm glad you said that because rule number one of propaganda is to include striking concrete detail. Okay, that's from the doctrine regarding rumors, right off the front page.
Speaker 2: So what I had a forty five minute car ride with a guy once who is a Mormon and I and I go lay it out for me, explain it to me, give me your story what it's all about. And he's like, well, Joseph Smith went out into the woods and had a vision and he went into the whole thing. And I don't remember at all, but about halfway through his explanation, I knew exactly what this was because I've had that mushroom trip myself. He was high on mushrooms. Yeah, he was high on a mushrooms.
Speaker 4: In that Mormon, in that Mormon. Well it used to be Mormon.
Speaker 3: What was I don't think it's black, is that right?
Speaker 1: People?
Speaker 4: That is what I was saying, is that that hand with fos that was part that was part of the division at one time. Right?
Speaker 2: They love Polynesians, you know what I mean? YU football team, there's a lot of loa Loa's on their you know, playing d line. Okay, you know what I mean. They recruit heavily in the Pacific Islands.
Speaker 3: All this religious ship is crazy. It is crazy. It drives everyone crazy. It seems to be the root of all evil.
Speaker 2: Organized religion, all this, ye, all of.
Speaker 3: It, even the organized part, because these Jews are sick o occultists and they're not really, I don't say that.
Speaker 2: It's just the ultimate control structure. You just build the scaffolding around society of what is acceptable behavior, what is what God wants. Not me, He can't get mad at me. It's this imaginary man in the sky nobody can see. But that guy over there can talk to him. He's the only one who can talk to him. So you've got it. You can't you can't talk to him. You have to come to this building and then we'll have that guy talk to him for you. But that guy's always a fuck up as well, and he likes to diddle kids or smoke meth or whatever. They're always gigantic hypocrites. But for whatever reason, they just keep you in a in a childlike state where you're not You have to ask for permission to go to the bathroom or the celestial bathroom, you know where. Excuse me? Can you tell God that I want good things in my life? Well, I don't know. It depends on how much money you donate to this church of ours that has tax exempt status. The whole thing is fucking a gigantic scam. Have a relationship with your God or whatever on your at your own house without including these people. The Catholic Church is paid four billion dollars to settle rape claims against children. It's a terrorist organization disguised as a church. Why do people still have this relationship with it? Like why can't they break away? For why can't they see that? Like they're literally raping your children and you and you still go back to I mean, if if you took your stuff to the dry cleaners and they've tried to rape your kids, would you go back to that dry cleaners? No, you would not. Why you keep going back to the church because of a habit? Because because I mean, fucking break out of this. They cleaned the shit out some colors.
Speaker 4: Man. That's not whether a dry clane or quite like that. It's a downside. There's a damnside dry later, Okay, slight down side. I mean, now, well everybody takes it and now they're they're circumventing it into whatever they want it to be to push along whatever shitty agenda that they have. That's the premise of it. I think the the overall message can be pretty good. You know, get teen commandments, don't kill, don't steal, you know, don't fuck your neighbor's wife, you know, stuff like that. It's just like any fucking neighbor's wife, he might come and might, you know, smash your head in with the damn hammer, you.
Speaker 1: Know, stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So I mean, all that that sounds good. But then when you take it, they take that and then they start pulling pieces from it and constructing a narrative to obtain resources and power here on this planet. Yeah, that's the premise of it. That's the that's what makes it a little off putting. And uh, you know, now folks are just saying anything's godly. I've seen all kinds of women now say that you know, it's in porn and all kinds of that. They say, you know, they they busting it down for God. This is what God wanted to do. I was like, who's.
Speaker 2: To say that they're wrong, right, You can just say whatever you want and say God told me to.
Speaker 4: Do it, and you get a pass and a little weird. Say it's a little weird. That's all I'm saying. It's like, I'm not sure if that's the case or not. I mean, uh, you got the text messages that he sent you, you know what I'm saying. Thereby everybody saved the messages. You know what, what what vision did you have one night God came to you and say, you know what I want you to do? When you spread your asshole up on the internet. It's like, that's when it took That's when.
Speaker 2: It took over me.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The Lord works in mysterious ways.
Speaker 1: Some people really need to see asshole.
Speaker 4: So well if you notice like it and all these all all these mega churches and stuff. You know, the pastors and the deacons, people in positions of power, they go out there and they take advantage.
Speaker 5: Of of the women in the uh in the in the audience, because at the end of the day, women are still attracted to power and status, one of the one of the major factors.
Speaker 4: Actually, And so you ever hear even though you're in the church bus you Now, yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you ever hear the story of the guy who was hired to renovate the bathroom at the at Joel Olstein's church and was like shocked when he had had to break through and through the dry wall to do, you know, patch it all up and everything. And he's like, oh, there's a bunch of cash and checks in here. Found like I think, like seventy thousand dollars in cash and a bunch of checks that have been hidden in the wall.
Speaker 4: It was just that that was perpetually stolen, wasn't it. I mean when that money supposed to stolen, la.
Speaker 2: Maybe I've stolen from the people for sure, one hundred percent. Yeah, kreeflow dollar style. The Lord wants me to have, wants me to spread his word at supersonic speed. That was the line he pulled on his people and said that God wanted them to give him sixty five million dollars so he could get a golf Stream five. And he did. He got it. He raised the money and he got it.
Speaker 1: I think his god's name is Satan. Pretty sure that's the god that's telling.
Speaker 2: Him that he's you know, GULLI. But part of me wants to just say, good, good job man, good for you. If people are dumb enough to give you their money, then they then you know, they might as well sticking in a They're going to stick it in a slot machine or go buy lottery tickets with it, or something like. Good for you. Sixty five million dollars. That's impressive for a jet. He already had a golf Stream three. By the way, he already had one.
Speaker 4: Do you think he got to get money on the trade? You think you gotta get money on the trade. I think he doesn't get trade. It has unlimited funds from these retards that just give him money because he's talking to God. Why would God talk to kreeflow Dollar of all people, Why of all the you want to talk to that retard? Why are you going to call him on his jet to talk to give him the lowdown for what we're doing next week or next month?
Speaker 2: Get the fuck out of here. That magical thinking.
Speaker 4: I like that one right there over the paint is quite.
Speaker 2: A Jared Leto's cult is it's in the Lookout Mountain. It's that cia based in the in the Hollywood Hills that was instrumental in the Summer of Love and and that's the place where they filmed you know, the atomic blast explosions that show the houses disintegrating. Uh, and you go, that's a fucking model. That's not real. That's all filmed that look Out Mountain and Jared Leto bought that place and he is most definitely running a colt out of there, which is perfect because that's also one of the places where they were doing a lot of uh satanic shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't it like the whole movement like based around that area and uh huh.
Speaker 4: SUPERI obviously yeah, obviously unless you have a current Paenis then then we're we're over quota.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I mean, I mean at least he's charismatic, you know what I mean. And he looks like he's he looks like somebody Jared Letto. He looks like the guy that could run a cult. I mean, just some of the people that are like Joel's Dune looks like you should be pushed in a locker.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: I just did an episode on the Aralians, the Ralian Colt, and the guy who started that it is just a fucking goober too. I'm like, who is this motherfucker? He looks like shit, And then his whole thing is like, you know, we should be allowed to do plastic surgery. Every woman should feel free to get rest in plants and just you know, look more and more beautiful because it's pleasing to the aliens who are the gods. And also you can become smarter. Your IQ can increase the more sex you have, so you'll get your Yeah, so good, yeah, plastic surgery. Come and have sex with me. Then he fucking they're like, you know, don't rape anyone and don't force anyone, and don't you know you can't have sex with kids. And then he goes to Thailand and he gets himself a sixteen year old ballet girlfriend and marries her, takes her across the border. That's a child. Last time I checked, I thought, you're so he breaks his own covenants to like get with this sixteen year old girl because like that's what the aliens want. It's fucked up, dude.
Speaker 2: I would have never that's a great racket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sexy, more intelligent.
Speaker 2: Lord loves plastic surgery, so big to chicks are welcome.
Speaker 1: Also, we're pleasing to the Lord.
Speaker 2: We all you know you're dumb, We all know you're dumb, would you like to increase your IQ? You're gonna have to fuck me as much as possible, as much as possible.
Speaker 1: Well, so he has this whole thing like you can't vote unless your IQ is a certain number and higher, which is interesting. I'm not necessarily been opposed to that idea, but i Q, you fuck.
Speaker 4: I mean tangibly, how do we figure out that the i Q has in fact increased?
Speaker 1: He made him common?
Speaker 2: That's the interesting part. It's subjective, like any good cult, it's written in pencil.
Speaker 1: Well, they've got their own IQ tests.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, I would people that score very high on on the i Q tests are some of the dumbest people you'll meet too, you know what I mean. Dumb like social can't can't see the the psyops or can't you know, don't have social skills or something things like that. So IQ points not everything.
Speaker 1: Right, but recognition good with all the other intelligences.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying it, like like it's not even like you can't even really measure that day, Like so you figured it's somebody to be like, hold on a second now, and indeed, this dude fifteen times you mean tell me I ain't smarter, yet not even about one point. You getting here, no girl, I mean I feel I feel them, break through, coming through, breakthrough on no rise for you.
Speaker 2: The point is that it's a it's an impossible criteria to meet because if you're fucking a guy to get smarter, you're automatically dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you can.
Speaker 2: Never achieve that because by the definition of what you're doing, you're not getting any smarter smarter.
Speaker 1: Well, you remember the guy. There's a guy who had a whole this was even better game. He was like, you will get smarter, and the more of my come you drink. So now he doesn't. He just gets to lay back, like go for it.
Speaker 2: I like this guy's I like where he's going with this. Again, it's a good racket.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: A guy could steal from his girlfriend to buy drugs and then told her and she believed it that it was ghosts who are stealing from her.
Speaker 2: Again, it's like the really poorly written spam emails that you get that are intentionally misspelled so that people with a brain go that spam. We don't deal with that because they are looking for it's actually a nice sorting process. They're looking for the dumbest people that they can get. Right if you click on that and you can't see that that is obviously spam. You're one step away from, you know, starting a fantastic relationship with this Nigerian prince or this beautiful woman in Russia who's looking to get away. You're just about to be had.
Speaker 1: And yeah, oh my god, we had the best Ukrainian or Russian server last night. That just was like everybody, we were like, we need to make her someone's wife. She was like fucking hardcore. She was on top of everything. She was so just like wanting to make us as happy as possible. I was like, Jesus Christ, is her citizenship here depend on how happy we are at this table? Like it was amazing. We should have only Ukrainian Russian servers. They desperately care. I loved it. I was like, I'm giving this woman like a way bigger tip than anyone's ever gotten in their life because she's so cool. That's funny.
Speaker 2: Nice. Where were you where you?
Speaker 1: Unfortunately we were at the cheesecake factory. But it was an anniversary celebration for fifty years of marriage of Johnny's parents, So my in laws and long ass time. I mean, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Many people don't make it that long. I think you have to start early and stay the whole time, right to get to fifty. So you supposed to.
Speaker 3: Just drop off some kids and move on and drop off some more kids. I think that's the natural way of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah you don't.
Speaker 2: You know story, have you been married before?
Speaker 3: Fuck no, I've had enough girlfriends and know better.
Speaker 1: I got married for insurance, which is not the reason to get married. So of course we got divorced later. But I was like, I really need insurance for a few years, so let's get married.
Speaker 3: If there's some hobby out there that's got insurance, I'll marry you for insurance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: Corey Is he's accepting applications.
Speaker 3: And if you live in Las Vegas, even better.
Speaker 1: It's funny to get divorced though, keep this in mind. But the cheapest way to do it. There's like one county in the country you can file for like eighty bucks or something, and that's what we did.
Speaker 2: I know, I know that I can't complain. I got off pretty well.
Speaker 1: Yeah this is your first marriage.
Speaker 2: This is my second marriage.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you got out of the first one easy, found a better one.
Speaker 2: Yeah good. Yeah. The process was was not fun, of course, but all things considered. But I found out I was getting divorced. My my ex wife put the deposit down on her attorney with our joint credit card because she wanted us to get the mileage.
Speaker 4: I see.
Speaker 1: She's like me, Hey, we make this as effective as possible.
Speaker 2: That's all I'll say about her. I didn't know whether to be extremely offended or appreciate the practicality of it. All.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is gonna happen anyway, considering we had traveled.
Speaker 2: We had just been to Hong Kong and Thailan and all that on like star war points, you know what I mean. It was like, I take ten days and no problem. All that was taken care of. So it's like, let me get the points. I'm like, jail for murder.
Speaker 1: How are we going to find the points?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: Splitting the accounts.
Speaker 2: They get into that, don't worry.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's crazy points. It's worth this much.
Speaker 4: That's I don't know. You got to be careful. You got to be careful right now because uh was it capital one? I don't know if this is one hundred percent true or not. But some people talking about they've been canceling their credit cards because they've been paying off their balance too often within a month. They say it's fraud and so and so they're like, oh, well this is this must be fraudulent. So they'll they'll straight up like cancel your credit card and take like.
Speaker 3: Pays their credit card.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're in a card, if you pay your credit card every month, then you what you want is an American Express. You don't want any of the other stuff because American Expression as well.
Speaker 3: Okay Express sent me a fucking gold trimmed invite in the mail on pre approved for an American Express card, and I was gonna do it. Three hundred and twenty five dollars a year annual fee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they you can get your money's worth with that. Though. I'll tell you if you ever have any sort of I will say this one. I will say this nice thing about American Express is that if you ever have any sort of like disputed thing, they will fucking destroy the other side. They will just come go to bat for you and they'll just like be like, we're not paying that wow, And you know you can use that, you know in some pretty nefarious ways, I think, and I'm sure people do. But if youre's if there's a legitimate like disputed one, they just they take they they take care of it, you know, like and it gets you like discounts and certain things. You know, it gets you access to certainly I don't know, like airport lounges and shit like that, depending on what you use it. So you can get your money's worth it if you're somebody that travels a lot and uses it a lot. But if you if you're not, if you just need a credit card and you're not gonna you can't keep a balance on it though, you can't like run a balance month after month after month. They don't, they're not about that. So you need to like pay it off. But if you do, then it can be valuable.
Speaker 1: I get like a probably one thousand dollars a year cash for my credit card. Yeah, and I just pay it off every month.
Speaker 3: So I was just on the receiving end of a fucking dispute as a merchant for the first time in my fucking life.
Speaker 2: Oh really, what did that? What was that like?
Speaker 3: So somebody disputed a single five dollars charge on my sub Stack that they had been subscribed to for seven.
Speaker 1: Months, so only one month.
Speaker 3: There's what was um, what was in dispute was five do so I get the paperwork on or get the email on that, and they're like, we're pretty sure we have enough evidence to show that it wasn't any kind of fraud, you know, all professional sounding, and so you don't have to do anything, but if you want to provide evidence, you can click here. And so then I provided a screenshot of the fucking seven or eight months that this motherfucker had been subscribing and then I get a notification this is all from like stripe, Yeah, this is from Stripe. And so then they're like, well, it looks good. It looks like you're gonna win this dispute. We'll let you know of any updates. And then a couple of days later, the entire thirty five dollars was taken out of my account.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I bet the reason was you didn't have a signature on file for that person.
Speaker 3: I don't have a sign Nobody has a sacing drum file.
Speaker 1: I know, fucking Internet, nobody fucking does. But for some reason, credit cards get to get away with that shit. I shouldn't even be talking about this.
Speaker 3: Bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's bullshit.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, if if somebody, if somebody comes in lands in this landscaping at your at your house and you feel like they didn't do a good job, you can take pictures and you pay with a credit card. You take pictures of it and sending she's to a credit card company and they're charging that thousand, two thousand, whatever the dollars back that just take the money back.
Speaker 3: You know. Every time I was disputed anything that I've never gotten shipped back. Ever. I've had people putting like who was the worst offender was Legal Zoom Legal Zoom. Literally I had an account with them for one year. They set up my fucking business when I was in Vegas, I think, and they attempted to charge me every fucking year for fucking registered agent service for five, six, seven years. I got notifications, Oh your credit card didn't clear, motherfuckers. Fuck you. So one time it did go through, the very first one went through, and they and I tried to dispute it, and they fucking they were like nope, sorry, yeah, that's weird. They're like, did you give them did you give them your number? And I was like, yeah, but they weren't supposed to charger for more than one year. And then they they're like, no, sorry, you gave them the number.
Speaker 1: Which is the opposite. Yeah, bullshit. Well yeah, I don't know what it means. Uh. You know, I used to get all of these offers all the time for credit cards, zero percent transfer balance, blah blah blah ah, this cool shit. So I did that a lot, and then I just didn't for years, and now I'm getting them again. So what is that the economy is better? My credit card hasn't basically changed the whole time, except it dropped a bit when I sold my house on my car and stopped working for the system.
Speaker 4: But you know, the economy, When we say that the economy is good or bad, I think that we try to do it as an umbrella statement when it's really not an umbrella statement, because at all points in time throughout history, stuff has been better for one set of people as opposed to another.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and that's it.
Speaker 4: When somebody's like, oh, yeah, the economy is doing right, I was like, I'm doing okay, But I see that ninja down the street and he ain't doing shit. He struggling, you know what I'm saying. But they can't eat, they ain't barely buy groceries and payd they ran every month.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 4: So it's just like and.
Speaker 2: There's a whole nother side of people, like people I saw in Hong Kong who are standing in line waiting their turn to be allowed to go into the Louis Vuitton store and there's a line of them and it's just by appointment only.
Speaker 1: Yikes.
Speaker 2: And so there's some people that are just not price sensitive at at all all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like the people I walked by at the Row, the Santana Row and San Jose I was like in another world, was like, I clearly don't belong here, and everyone was not white, which was very interesting. I was like one of the only white people in the area and white looking people, and yeah, there's guards at every single store almost you're like, you can't go in unless we I don't know, know you have enough money or something. I'm not even really sure how you get it.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, ma'am. You little you look a little uh a little bit to be walking in here, pretty.
Speaker 1: Rough looking, like it's not not even.
Speaker 4: So No, we don't let we don't let reflicking come in here.
Speaker 2: You gotta be careful that my buddies. My buddy's dad bought went into Newport Imports on a Saturday morning in a bathrobe and pointed at the Rolls Royce and said, I like this card. It's very beautiful. How much is it? And the guy said, uh, something like it's very very expensive, in like a very patronizing tone of voice, and his dad said, go get me your manager. I'm not going to be dealing with you. I'm paying cash for this thing, and bought the Rolls Royce and said, I don't want that guy to get the commission because heated. He treated me like like nothing. I walked in here in my bathrobe like you like like that though probably right, Yeah, that's about.
Speaker 1: People often look like ship. I'm often like, you're rich, why are you dressed like that? But like that, I don't know. They're just we're convinced to buy this two thousand dollars and like wear it as ugly as fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well we'll hold on hold on them. So so we got so we got. You got different levels of the rich folks, okay, but the ones that we mostly see are your athletes Hollywood actors and actresses and musicians. That's the ones that we see all the time. We don't see the ones who you know, they own five farms and you know they in the overalls every other day. You know what I'm saying, You don't. You don't see those guys. The ones that's put at the forefront and the limelight are all you know, the other folks that the crazy fuckers. They don't want you every day, yeah, every day, mean theres they don't. You don't want to see how they live because your every day me and there still be riding around in the nineteen ninety four pickup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're like, oh, I'm not that rich. Don't think that I'm rich. And I'm like, well, you're richer than I've ever been, like by many, many many times.
Speaker 4: So that's like what you got, I got not thirty million, forty million, it's just.
Speaker 1: A couple million. You know, we're just we're not that rich.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, but that but but but the way they live is not rich. So yeah, So was it like like the question is would you know it if you went to Elon's house, you wouldn't know that he's rich.
Speaker 2: That's the flex.
Speaker 4: It's like he is this like a twelve hundred square foot house. Yeah, it's just like like you you wouldn't know it right off hand. If you didn't know who he was, you go to hasse like huh yeah, regular dude and all this stuff. It's like, oh, yeah, you know what you do? Uh you ever heard of Tesla Nearly space X? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, that's my shit.
Speaker 2: You're so rich you want to them live like a rich person anymore?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well that's weird because I had a dream I was hanging out with him at his house, but it was like a shitty small house. So maybe I was right.
Speaker 2: Maybe I was there sending you this message.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like legit, I think, I think you really. And it may be because he's got to pay all his child support. Got fourteen kids. I mean shit, I only that. Ain't nobody saying that about how much his child support is. But damn bo it's got plenty, plenty of millions of dollars.
Speaker 3: That's why I had a child support fun. He just put like a billion dollars in there, and he's.
Speaker 4: Like it's like, hey, when y'all need some money, you know, there goes the money's in there. You know, just takeing up of dollars.
Speaker 1: Just someone was talking about, like, oh, our populations declining, people aren't having enough babies, and he's like, do I have to do everything? I was like, that's pretty funny.
Speaker 4: What a population is going to king to continue to decline? There is no stop in that, Like it's just over for that, the baby thing, like we're doing with that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, I mean no small part because of the injection that everyone got.
Speaker 4: So I want is too expensive.
Speaker 3: I want to play a game. I have a list here, and I want to read this list. And whoever tells me what list I'm reading wins. Okay, all right, here we go, in no particular order. A Lemo, a Lift, Trek, trends, Golza and Skovachrenesity unlocks it, biz angry cryptocurrencies, No Lomervu, republic a true bee Zihara.
Speaker 1: Oh oh. Pharmaceuticals, yes, good, good job.
Speaker 3: That was a list of pharmaceutical drugs approved in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Just garbage.
Speaker 3: I couldn't believe it. I fucking found this list because I named my video game characters after pharmaceuticals, because I can't ever think of anything and these are always wild. I saw this list and I'm like, I'm like, holy fucking shit, I even have a neural list. I have the list from from this year.
Speaker 2: Who's your character Simbalta?
Speaker 3: No I got one? No I got rhemdesiphe or is one and unlocks it. I took unlocks it as another one, musk kid. Here's what was approved in twenty twenty five. So far Da Trouway, graphaps, journavs, go Mechley, Rome, Vis Rome, Visma, Blue, Jeppa, Fatilia van raf and I can't pronounce this one penn pumplip them six six. How the fun they put k q c an X back to back?
Speaker 2: You know that it's like there's got to be a name generator. Yeah, you know, like name generator, like a wheel of like two letter words, two letter three letter words that just and you just spin the wheel and it just whatever it lands on your.
Speaker 1: Life, it is, Well, this is this is how the commercial for every single one of those goes. Do you suffer from a really normal thing that every single human suffers from. Take this? You might die, but also probably still suffer from the thing that everyone suffers from, but you'll also be taking a pill.
Speaker 3: My favorite side effect bleeding.
Speaker 4: We're just gonna but but i mean, but when you look at those commercials, like everybody in them look so happy, so happy, I'm like, yeah, they'd be sitting there, they'd be like, they'd be like a grilling you know what I'm saying, grilling a burger. Or they'd be walking walking the dog and they see somebody. I'm like, yeah, is this Karen? What's wrong with them? Man? I'm not sure the park.
Speaker 2: Where they're going to, uh a movie? And yeah, they're so happy that.
Speaker 4: That is My favorite one was the h i V one. That was my favorite one. Take this building. You won't be able to transmit h i V. I'm like, I mean we're gonna, we're gonna, We're gonna take that risk.
Speaker 1: Yeah it might not work, but just try it.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 1: HIV is bullshit, so it is though it is actually bullshit. This one. I'm with Corey. This is another Fauci bullshit thing. It like, isn't they gave people run and they're like, oh, look you're dying. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't know, budd He. All I know is that there's been some folk out there with them puss and stuff coming out there dick and all that, and after they after they hit some chicken he tail, that's all I know.
Speaker 3: I don't understand that because like when you got something you're like gross and gross and shit's happening and it's probably painful and like, and the person just overlooked that, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, people are disgusting actually yeah, because they could.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, here's what the deal is. Okay, I already got our pants off, all right, and I've seen something that may look like I probably shouldn't be there, but I'm already here, so I need to do this.
Speaker 1: I don't understand this lack of self restraint.
Speaker 4: You're just say, you know, there is no said. Look, if there was self restraint, then we wouldn't exist. That's okay. I mean it's got a it's got to come right, it's got to come right down to reptilion. See, do you know what I'm saying? I see it, I do it.
Speaker 3: I bet you The vast majority are of us are product of rapids sometime go back a thousand years.
Speaker 1: It's a good, good call.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, ain't no doubt about that. You're talking about all the wars and stuff people take over a territory. Yeah, man, that was some foul stuff happening, extremely foul. Hey, it ain't nobody get to hear their story neither, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a good portion too where they just said it was raping it wasn't. So maybe that balance is yeah, that.
Speaker 4: And then some of them and then some of them are just like, are right? So what what can I do to not get killed? Okay? I can pretend that I like this? Yeah, you know what I'm saying, because women are good at that.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Because there's because you don't have a ton of visual cues to let you know that you know, that moment happened for him. So so with that, they're the best at fakenh. Excuse what it is?
Speaker 1: Hey they said, uh, as long as populations not declining, that's true, and neither is the Mormons. I would guess they're also really good at having lots of kids.
Speaker 3: So what about the honors and maybe out of control by now?
Speaker 1: Oh true?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well yeah, well yeah, I think Well I think it's just because I mean, if you're a woman and you're not having kids, I think they might they might take you out, you know what I'm saying. I mean, I was like, it's like, there's really no use for you if you ain't gonna have these kids. Now, that's the whole premise. You're supposed to be subservient to a man at some point in time. And it can have multiple in it. Muslims can have multiple wives in their right.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know. I know Mormons used to have it, or at least some of them still do it or something. I'm not sure. In Islam, I know in a lot of Judaic areas and Islam areas, it's like not cheating if you have sex with a man anally. As long as you're not receiving, you're not gay, and as long as it's a man, you're not cheating. So there's like a lot of like there's no one's gay, No one's gay because that doesn't exist. But like there's a lot of gayness. Actually, like a.
Speaker 4: Lot nobody's gay, is it, like they do some gay shit.
Speaker 1: Nobody's gay. Pay for me to fuck this guy in the ass because we're not gay. I'm not gay. Nobody's gay. That guy's gay because he's receiving it. I'm not.
Speaker 2: Really gay.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, yeah, but when you have to put him down right afterwards, like you'd be so disgusted, And that's the way it is.
Speaker 1: A lot of people die, yeah, but not always. You're also like, well, this person's gonna be willing to come back and let me having sex with them again if I keep don't kill them. Basically, So like there's a lot of rules, like you can't really be in public and be gay, but you can be in this one street. It's behind Istakhol and Issemble behind is Class the street and it's like the tranny street and there, yeah, as you could go, you might get murdered, but also you might just get fucked by a lot of Islamic guys who are in denial about what's happening in their life.
Speaker 4: That denial boy, and it just it just it just sounds bad. It sounds real bad.
Speaker 1: Very few people are just like, no, I'm just gay and it's okay. It's almost all this like really repressed ship crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a man. Now here said to did he try tomorrow? O? Man?
Speaker 3: We heard nothing about it.
Speaker 4: Man, racketeering man?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 4: You know hey, hey, when they say racketeering that. I mean, they just gonna hit you with everything. Yep, that's it. I mean, it just it. I mean whatever they want to say up there, it's all you did it all all right, racketeering. That means you were involved in all the shenanigans, not just the piece of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I mean, so is it gonna be like child rape and human trafficking type stuff or just.
Speaker 4: I don't know about the child stuff, but I mean because like I took it, took advantage of a few folks.
Speaker 1: You rape justin Bieber.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but Bieber they said, Bieber just out here just blowing, just spending all his money. Somebody was like, man, hey, before you spend all that money, you might want to damn make another album.
Speaker 3: Though he got two hundred million, he could spend it for the rest of his life and he'd be fine.
Speaker 1: He's probably deeply suicidal.
Speaker 2: Okay on therapy, Yeah, okay, because dude is dude got sold into it.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, that Bell's palsy shit going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, from back to you right now, tell you right now. He might have he might have two hundred Here's the thing, though, he done sold the rights to all his music. So he ain't got that ship no more. He sold all that off, so there's there's no income coming in from that. And he still does have a woman, you know, and they kind of live. You know, when you live this lavish lifestyle, I know, two hundred million sounds like you know, we throw our feet up on the couch and you know, it's just like, Bud, I'm cooked for multiple lifetimes. But these folks, man, they the ship they be buying, but it's it's on a different level. Man.
Speaker 2: Well that's the Patrick Ewing, that's the Patrick Ewing quote from back when they were on strike. Sure we make a lot of money, but we spend a lot of money. He is surprised that that didn't go over well with the general public. The general public was fuck you gross man.
Speaker 1: Like wrong line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's true what I say. Uh, what was it when they were doing the Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez split, Man, they had like a like a sixty million dollar mansion. It was like fucking like twenty thirty thousand dollars a month for damn utilities and shit. It's like but man, I mean you know what I'm saying, Man, your money get burnt up quick, so I know they got a lot of money. But that's why them old fuckers are still working, because they spending all of it. That shit gone. You've got a sixty million I don't even want to know what a property tax is on a sixty million dollar mansion because you know that sh it's in California too, so you know they giving them a full business.
Speaker 2: And the property taxes in California are used to fund the government schools that are building third bathrooms, so it's probably going towards building all the third bathrooms in the government schools in the Los Angeles area.
Speaker 1: But if you bury someone on your property, it's a cemetery. You don't have to pay property taxes.
Speaker 2: What say that again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you bury someone on your property, it's a cemetery and you don't have property. Yeah, yeah, I don't think you get pounds of its murder. Unfortunately about it might technically have to be in your family too, But like, dude, go adopt, adopt like a ninety year old and just say hey, can I bury you my property when.
Speaker 3: You old ashes or something?
Speaker 1: You might be able to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do a lot.
Speaker 2: She would appreciate us cheating the tax man. She was no lover of the state herself.
Speaker 1: That's that would be rad check it out. That would that would be cool if it's ashes, because a lot of us have ashes, probably from someone right, grandparents someone.
Speaker 3: Oh, here's a step by step down on how to create a family cemetery.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah. So I went to Jackoll Island a long time ago, and I was like, part of what you know, obviously the Federal Reserve and all of that ship, but there's also just these old old houses and their properties. Do you know these old I don't know, plantations, maybe just big rich houses and basically only the foundations are left. But they all had a cemetery, and I was like, that's crazy. Maybe they just didn't want to travel over and put it in some township cemetery. And now I'm like, oh, motherfuckers were smart, and they were like, if we're buried here, we don't have to do with this ship anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And if you've got like a big state, you know, I can give you a shipload of money. And I bet you some lawyer told one of those I bet you, I bet you they a bunch of dead people buried in their yard.
Speaker 1: You know where I first heard this from was fucking Vanilla Ice. What the fuck that's who taught me this?
Speaker 4: Amazing It's too much bad juju for me to be having fucking bury folks in my backyard. I'm just gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I know, Okay, nobody you're dead, They're not going to be offended. If it goes towards reducing your your economic liability to the state, they would they would be in favor of it.
Speaker 1: But I think you have to like kick the right doesn't work like that.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I think you have to pick the right property though, right, like is the property you're in the one that you want to commit this too, because it's not you're going to move this body or move these ashes when you go. And you know, Jesus has gotta be long term. You want to pass it down to your kids to keep it in the family, like you want to.
Speaker 2: Pick it right like a compound. You know, it's gonna be like a place that you're like, we're gonna like never leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got to make sure this stays stays in the family.
Speaker 4: Yeah, die, one of you have to die. Hey, hey, look man, I know this ship ain't real, but you know cemetery. Look, man, I ain't trying to be I mean rampant, no nonsense. It's okay. That's just all you I understand.
Speaker 2: Not for anyone everybody, this is. This is for people who despise the state and aren't worried about hauntings. Uhu who do for any of that ship? You gotta you gotta go. I'm fine, I'm not worried about that.
Speaker 4: There's the number one thing.
Speaker 2: Right next to the shed.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, The number one thing is that when you hear a noise, you don't go check it out, all right, don't go check out noises you hear that? Hell no, I mean I'm going right back to sleep, cause i ain't heard nothing.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna lock this door, all right, get right up, locking, locking the door to all ring and I'm going right back to sleep.
Speaker 1: A hiding. Hiding under the covers is universal safety zone. Ghosts can't get you. Everybody knows that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, damn right, and am right. I ain't fucking around with that ship at all. But flops to be out there walking in the in the woods the middle of the night. I'm not fucking with ship like that, you know. What I'm saying. No, man, I'm good.
Speaker 2: To man. He went out there. We was filming Expedition dog Man lived out in the woods for a few days and they were uh there and also at Space Wolf Ranch where they filmed a separate documentary there. He messaged me when he was on his way back, he was like, you're not going to believe the stuff that we saw. And then I watched the movie when it came out, and there's a scene where they go up this trail. They're at this place looking for They're at space Wolf Ranch, Ryan Burns Place right next to Skinwalker Ranch, and they go up this trail to the top of it and turn around come back down. And in the time it takes them to do that is like thirty minutes, and there was nothing on the trail. But when they come back on their way down, there is like a well built out of bones shrine right in the middle of the trail with like animal skulls, and the guy that they had with him, this native guy. He was like, Oh, nope, this is bad, this is real bad. This is really bad. We have to like not be here. And he was like, what the fuck, And it was like it's in the documentary, it's like totally well built and in Ryan And that was the same night, I guess the night before Ryan Burns had one of those storage cargo storage things on his property that was going one direction, and then the next morning it was going the other direction and there were no drag marks or anything. So they were like, what the fuck is that? How did this happen? Like his producer is calling Tony, going, dude, last night, the storage container moved, like lifted itself up. Probably they didn't see it, but like was one direction and got turned perpendicular. Tony's like, I'll be there in a day. Great, it's already weird, and Ryan's like it the whole place is weird. It's like an interdimensional truck stop for all kinds of crazy shit.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 4: When folks are like, hey man, you want to what they do Halloween, when they do the haunted houses, Ay, man, don't you want to a hond The house suck now. I don't want nothing that says haunt it at all. They like, oh, it ain't real now, I don't know that, but just this one time, somebody, some serial killer. It be a just like the movies. You just take one time, and then I be a part of it. I'm like, oh, hell no, I ain't going I ain't looking to haunt in their ship. Hey, y'all can go out there and get spooked if you want to. I'm gonna be at the house, all right.
Speaker 1: I think in general it's safe to knock on in fighting this ship.
Speaker 4: Don't go looking for it. No, don't talk about come on in and all this ship were trying to summon the spirits. No, man, you don't want to summon nothing.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: I think it's fucking crazy that parents will buy Bugi boards for their kids. I'm like, even if you thought, if you even think it's real and now you're just fucking crazy or you think it's fake, But like, what if it's not, why would you even risk it? Do some other game? There's like seven thousand games in the world.
Speaker 3: I mean, does spirits have a deal with Milton Bradley or what?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean a hay and shake.
Speaker 2: I had a psychic lady friend tell me one time when when I relayed a message to her that some stupid thing we had found by using a Ouiji board, she was like, please do not use those. I was like, She's like She's like, I'm serious. He's like, I am telling you don't don't. Don't do that. She's like just And I was like, okay, we won't do it. We won't do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't need it.
Speaker 1: I do it.
Speaker 4: Because I remember what was it?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 4: When I was back in college, some of the people were up at a apart We all kind of stayed on the third floor of our apartment apartment complex. Hey, man, we're gonna miss with this Wiji board. I said, I'm not. I'm leaving. I'm not gonna be here for you. All right, y'all can fuck with it if you want to. They have it. They trying to burn it up, and she's like, man, why don't this weak you bo were burned? I said, look, man, I told you to stop fucking with it. Things. They're gonna throw it into garbage.
Speaker 2: You know, I thought it was I thought it was bullshit, you know. I thought it was just like a great gimmick, a great sales story. But after her reaction to it was what made me like think like there was something to it, because she was like, please tell me you're not going to mess with that ship anymore. It was like we were just fucking around. We're just working around. I'm just She's like okay, because you just don't do it, and I was like okay, like and the fact that she went from being like a real nice, sweet lady to like very persistent about that made me think, like, holy shit, like maybe there's something to it.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest, if I was at someone's house and I saw that in their kids bedroom, I would take it out, sign and destroy it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I couldn't even ask. I'd be like, bye, I'm taking this same I mean, it's a portal. It's been used as such way before. Milton Bradley put it on a board game that same design and Lamb where it's a scrying board, and like, this is an ancient ritual and it's you know, the idea of morphogenetic fields and morphogenetic residents or even just the aggrigor of something right that when you build it up over years and years and years, and the many people are doing this and they're all inviting skirts, and they're all expecting this, and there's emotions invested in it, this becomes like a stronger and stronger things. So even if you don't, oh I don't want it to be evil or I don't even want it to be real. I'm just playing with it, like you can't stop what it is?
Speaker 2: That's what it is. Yeah, okay, it's.
Speaker 1: A board game. Why would you make it a board game? Like these people actually are evil? Bilion Bradley probably does actually fucking have Satanic roots or something.
Speaker 4: They probably do. They probably they probably had that thing Christen and everything. You know what I'm saying, It's like, nah, many anytime I hear folks they're starting dabbling that stuff. I'm like, look, man, I'm on going excuse my Sealey. What about in and no type of halting shit? Don't What about the music executives that are that are said to have altars in their offices where they put the master recordings there and like to do like spells and witchcraft and all kinds of crazy shit to infuse the spirit world into this new led Zeppelin album because it's gonna be the best thing ever we need all.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, what the fuck do they know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Exactly? Well, even the artists themselves are how many people have we heard now say like, oh yeah, I invite this spirit into my body and then they performed for me and you're like a lot of like, you guys are crazy. Why for money?
Speaker 4: Ew w?
Speaker 2: I think there's something to it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think they couldn't watch what's her fucking name, Beyonce. You can watch her change from like shy uh huh, you know, and then she invites this fucking altered spirit in or whatever and her whole fucking mannerism changes her eyes change. Dude, that's not She's not that good of an actress.
Speaker 3: She used to be black too.
Speaker 1: She used to be black.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now she's a white chick from National.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's well, she's a little red bone. She's a little red bone. She's light skinning. Now, I'm like, get light skin now. I think she had to go. I think she had to go light skin when she started doing country. Is there a machine country?
Speaker 2: Well, it's a calculation you make.
Speaker 3: I mean, is it like a reverse suntailing machine or what? How does that work? They hit you gamma radiation.
Speaker 2: It's called the Samy Sosa. It's a very complicated process.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't I don't know, but but yeah, I mean this this is for everybody. Man, Like when whenever we went we went to uh Savannah, Savannah Georgia and they were like, oh, yeah, we're gonna go on this haunting tour. And I was like, I said, oh, we really do. And I was like already like on the damn on the buggy. I was like, what we are? What we doing? I was drunk, you know, because you're in Savannah, that's what you did. I was like, Yeah, we're going on this this uh you know, hank tour. We're gonna go to different different sites. And thank god it didn't like take us like into some wooded ship. But there was one time they took us in a damn landfill because we were in a damn uh it was like a buggy. And then they transferred us over into like a limousine that was used to be a herse. And I'm like, man, this is a poor idea, man, you know. And they were like, man, what's wrong with you? I'm like, dude, I don't fuck with scary shit. Dude, all right, Like I've watched a bunch of scary movies, but like scary shit in real life. Man, I don't mess with it. Man, you know what I'm saying. That's how, hey, that's how you stay away from a from a getting fucked up out here. You just don't involve yourself in it. So I felt some type of way. Oh maybe I didn't see nothing. But when we when we took us to the landfill, oh yeah, this is where fifty people died mystairs, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: While we out here, man, you know, I'm saying, the sun bitch ain't gonna start, you know, cause it's old, it's all wreckedy thing. I'm like, man, oh my god, dude. I was like, I felt like I was in the movie. I was like, all right, so, so what's what's about to happen? This ship ain't gonna start. And then the person who's driving him like, hold on, I'm gonna go get us some help. Ninja never show back up. You be looking around at folks, I'm probably.
Speaker 3: The safest place to be because the statistical probability of one group of people getting killed there and then the second group getting killed there is pretty much nils so true.
Speaker 2: And what's it's unless it's run by.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah killing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was just like, yeah, but scarce shiit no man. But hey, there's some people that like that, you know what I'm saying. They go when they try to find it, and that's their whole sheep too.
Speaker 1: You're not You're not gonna be happy when when you find it. H Like Chris Sean says, had to pull the guys in the house, I did too. It was an accident. It doesn't matter if it's a fucking accident or not. Shit's fucked up. You don't want to deal with it. So not what you want in your life. People like I just want to believe. I just want to have some evidence. I just want to know. I like, just don't why who cares? It's not fun, it's just terrifying.
Speaker 3: So one thing I feel like I have to work out is that tomorrow the bait and switch administration has got a bill before the House to ban boycotting Israel.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's that tomorrow they're voting on that piece of ship.
Speaker 3: Yes, how the fuck did these people come out here and say they're for the Constitution and then do some ship that's just against the constitution this Scott Yeah, all this ship will get overturned by the by the courts anyway.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's what they just do it to look a certain way that somebody who cares.
Speaker 2: They just make them. You're gonna dance because we fucking own you. All you politicians out there that Israel bought, show yourself. We'll have a we'll have an on the on the record accounting of everybody who is sucking Israel's cock. It will be a big list of them of traders to the United States.
Speaker 4: Hopefully it's not a big one.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a big.
Speaker 4: List at leastways the big cock with Israel.
Speaker 1: That's why Israel pissed off. It makes sense now, I guess.
Speaker 3: Where Marjorie Taylor Green coming out against it and stuff. So who knows.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's cool. Uh, there's uh. They're calling up all their reservists so they can go kill kill Palestinians.
Speaker 2: Even better, Oh, good, fantastic, that's just what they need.
Speaker 3: They're down to the reservists.
Speaker 1: They're getting tens of thousands of reservests are getting called up so they can go.
Speaker 3: Can't somebody just nuke that fucking place already? I mean, Jesus, Chris is real.
Speaker 2: Hit the airport?
Speaker 3: Well, I said, well, here's the thing. You know, something went on because the propaganda stories that I saw this morning said near the airport. So how close to the airport was that? Like within five feet. I don't know, because they never tell us any of the bad ship. If you haven't noticed, we don't hear any of the bad ship. Like when the houthis fit looking hit that aircraft carrier, we didn't hear nothing about that, right, Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Do an RT press TV right now, what's happening? That's good? Good for them. Also, India and Pakistan fighting now intensely. There's another example of radical fundamentalist Islam just wanting to take over the world. Uh, and but what's cool? So they agreed. They were like, oh, it's getting hot, this could get nuclear. And then then both sides were like, let's not use nukes. I was like, oh, well, that's really nice of them. Okay, you're gonna have a war, that's cool.
Speaker 4: If they.
Speaker 2: Use them on Israel, send him farther away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, they should just they should just pick pick pick the best man on each side, put him in a ring. We give you, you know, three five minute rams, and then whoever wins wins, and then that's like all right, yeah, that'd be fine.
Speaker 1: It has to be from amongst their fucking people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've got to go blow people up. Who ain't got ship to do what ship? I mean, folk just be in there just trying to cook the family and meal get a bomb put right in the ass. It's like, I mean, damn, man, can't we do like the old school? Y'all go out on a battlefield, but you know you got you got your ten thousand on that side of ten thousand on the other, and y'all run into each other, you know what I'm saying. With with swords and shields and whoever, whoever's.
Speaker 2: Drones now it's drones with flamethrowers hooked up to him.
Speaker 1: Dude, it should be a dance off that is televised worldwide and everyone votes on who loses.
Speaker 2: And don't they do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Dance? I don't know. Can do the musclms gotta get dance?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Can they dance?
Speaker 2: They can? I'm sure they. I'm sure they'll find some good ones. I've seen them and in on Hollywood Boulevard back in my days at the nightclubs there. Okay, then we get all the Iranians with all their oil money there and.
Speaker 1: In Turkey it was a lot of like shoulder titty shaking and scarves. I there a scarf over someone and you like titty shake at them with the scarf. That's what it was. Yeah, that was all the dancing.
Speaker 4: Titty shaking their dance.
Speaker 1: Smoking like pastime. Titty dancing is the way to dance, okay with scarves. Gotta have a scarf. This is why you wear a scarf as a woman, so that you could pull it off at any time and titty dance someone like you know, have it around.
Speaker 2: The wow.
Speaker 4: Seduction is that induction?
Speaker 1: Yes, everyone's trashed. You can't get beer, but you can drink rakka. You can drink all the roka you want, but there's no beer anywhere. I don't even understand that.
Speaker 2: It is raka.
Speaker 1: Raka is the It's the equivalent of uzo, which if now, people are gonna be mad at me if they're Turkish, because you're not supposed to compare anything to grease, but they're actually like exactly the same. You just have different words for ship. So if you've had uzo, it's the anis hard liquor, liquor whatever, And if you pour water in it, it turns white, so it's like the cool trick to do it is like pour water in m.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's I mean, what's the proof. That's what we're trying to figure out.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it is hard alcohol.
Speaker 4: Okay, so it's at least at least ninety at least eighty ninety gree.
Speaker 1: I would think, I don't know. I don't know so beer, I know, I don't I don't really understand it myself. It's not so it must not be. You're not anti alcohol, yours anti beer. I'm not sure you can technically find beer is just like really really really uncommon. And then so they started making their own beer. Eventually it was called f S. F S is disgusting, it's horrifying, and it's falsely uh whatever. They make it faster, like they brew it faster by adding this chemical, and this chemical gives you like the most fucking awful hangover that you could ever imagine on earth. So even if you just have one or two FS, you're going to be like, it's going to feel like someone like has split open your brain because of whatever this chemical is. They used to increase the brewing, to decrease brewing time.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, it's so fucked.
Speaker 1: Up, Like, are you trying to kill it? Everyone who drinks beer? Yes, the answer is yes, Mark Carney one in Canada.
Speaker 2: A big surprise because they it has to be.
Speaker 1: He was the head of the Bank of England, right and never a politician right of England.
Speaker 3: Is he a Canadian?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know the polls seem to indicate he was by no means going to win, and they're like, oh, surprise.
Speaker 2: Win, right, A guy from the World Economic Forum wins? Yeah, I know. It's I know it's a shock to Canada. You're being run by bankers now, not that you weren't always, let's be fair in America's is as well, but now you are literally run by a banker.
Speaker 1: It's just not even hiding shit.
Speaker 2: No, And which makes me think he's there for a reason, and the reason has to be economic. So is he there to oversee the liquidation of Canada, you know, the selling of it, because you'd want a banker or in a position like that. Is he Is he there to dismantle it? Because now you're starting to hear like Alberta's thinking about breaking away and maybe you know, we don't want to really be controlled by Ottawa? Is he in charge of like the liquidation process of Canada? And I think that maybe he is or to bring in a tv DC or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, both both would work.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I heard the so Alberta wanting to possibly join the United States and there's all these like good reasons. Alberta would be the one to take honestly enjoy like that's the cool one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, that's the cool guy at the party, like the fun guy at the party, not the snooty French Canadian or the leftists in BC.
Speaker 1: Right, the best one.
Speaker 4: But they came to put the liquor back on the shelves, you know, Doug, you know Doug Forward, it took it, took it down, even though they this liquor had already bolt.
Speaker 2: Don't try to make sense of it. Don't do that.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh, we're gonna show it in and we're gonna take down the liquor we already bolt and not sail it.
Speaker 2: Please don't ever try to figure that with your rational brain. It's only going to make you frustrated. These people are the worst. And Mark Carney will he's a banker, so you know he's he's down for starting a war. Yeah, being involved in the war. He won't start one. But being involved in the war, what do.
Speaker 1: They think they're gonna like fight the US. Who are you gonna fight Canada.
Speaker 2: Joining the US in some let's just some I don't know. World War three scenario interesting because every every banker loves a good war. And if you're banker, if the head of your country is Mark fucking Carney, he's as big of a banker as you can get, besides that big fat guy at the BIS, that actual Augustus guy who's like five hundred pounds, whoa perfect Oh god, but Mark Carney is a dangerous individual. It's like this, this is like, this is like if if he's like a Bill Clinton dangerous or Hillary Clinton dangerous?
Speaker 1: Hillary, Yeah, sheer.
Speaker 2: Epstein connected. Horrible, dude. It's a red alert in Canada. I don't think the Canadians have any fucking clue who they've just installed in there.
Speaker 4: People saying they no, I see all kinds of people. Was like, man, this is great. Really yeah, hell, I mean we feel good.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I gotta say, I'm seeing more state sponsored fucking propaganda on X than I've ever seen before. And it's obvious and you can tell when it's happening, and like, so that's propaganda. Yeah, never that's a great account.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was, and it may and it may in fact be. It may in fact.
Speaker 3: Be's been out of control lately, all these motherfuckers coming out under control.
Speaker 4: It's just yeah, but it's that. But but here's what here's what they said. They were like, uh, you know, me and Corey talked about one hundred men versus one garrilla and they're like, one hundred men of a win. Well, we've got three hundred and what three hundred and thirty million people here in America versus our elites, and the elites are small, and we can't seem to go kick our ass yeah and get get what we actually want this whole Yeah, let mean yeah if he if he, But I mean at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Fewer, fewer are needed because of people like Mark Carney who are building out this digital system. It's going to make it so that even fewer people or in control.
Speaker 4: And I'm just saying, like any talking about a carbon like they got a fucking carbon tax.
Speaker 2: He's a banker.
Speaker 4: It's like, if I take more of your money, the environment, well somehow magically replenish.
Speaker 2: It's say for everybody, it's it's a punishment to you for being bad to the environment, and it's a shine that you pay to the state because they're they're the daddy who tells you how it is and what's what you're supposed to do, and it is a obvious scam. Carbon tax is going to be a grift that is going to make central banking look like a carnival game. Carbon taxes have are set to be the funding mechanism of the world government. That's in the Club of Rome's book. They lay it all out that the pretext of climate of global warming will be used as the justification for the carbon tax that will be the funding mechanism for the new world order. Not my words, their words. So like when you see Mark Carney and he starts immediately talking about how we're going to make a ton of money with these carbon credits, then though you are fucked, you should if you're living in Canada, you should put your for sale sign in your front yard and get the fuck out. This guy is going to destroy that country like a bank liquidation and fucking tax you guys even more than you're already taxed, because so that you can save the environment based on a carbon score that they disdecide what the threash, and they decide what the punishment is. And never in the terms of condition of service do they say we're going to use your money to go fix the sun. They don't even bother to say that, to even lie to you about that. They just say we're taking your money. So there's no fixing this imaginary problem factored into it that they don't give a fuck about it because it's imagined. It's anthropogenic, man made climate change, which is which excludes volcanoes and everythod every natural occurrence, the amount that you need, a certain amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, and all of this a sudden it is a fucking spec man made global warming, climate change. Carbon dioxide. It is a speck that is completely insignificant and unchallengeable unless you're a scientist. Right, So it's the perfect scam. It's which it's another invisible enemy coming to kill you unless you give your taxes and give up your rights and your freedoms to the government. It's a terrorism Part two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but how insane does it soaund it's like I need more money for me to say the environment.
Speaker 1: It's like inter fact same drift as drink this calm, you'll get smarter yeping.
Speaker 2: This climate change come and you'll get smarter.
Speaker 1: You feel much better.
Speaker 2: Well technically, maybe maybe they'll just stop spraying all the ship in the atmosphere and then that'll make the environment better. Yeah, we could try that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think the sun ship so I don't think there's anyone who could control any of the ship.
Speaker 4: I could just say it crazy, you just like man, if if I bankrupt, then you'll say the environment.
Speaker 2: They they hate, that's light and dead and and so of course they don't mind picking your pocket.
Speaker 4: We ain't got nothing else that can say. The environment says if you're taking all my money?
Speaker 2: Correct, Yes, yes, exactly. This is the religion. This is the organized religion of it. This is the I can't talk to God. You have to give us the money and out. You can't fix the environment. Only we can fix the environment. You got to give us your money. Oh so you're going to fix the environment, but we.
Speaker 1: Could money just to make the weather gooder.
Speaker 2: It's you, you almost if you understand how they think you, you almost can't falter. It's it's in their nature and that kind of the frog thing.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, if you put up with it, fucking.
Speaker 2: Sh in it exactly. So it's like the actual people have a duty and obligation to stand up and say, fuck this, we're not doing that. We're not participating in carbon taxes. Get the hell out of here with that bullshit. It's nonsense. You know it, we know it. We're not participating. Because if you don't stand up to them, they will roll in all kinds of crazy shit like this. They'll just keep doing it because it's in their nature and that's how they are. They don't give a fuck about you except to the extent that they can extract resources from you or or or tie you up bullshit situations. It's like when you see coreer a cop X cop. It's like when you see that cop that's parked in a in a real hidden spot and his only intention is to catch somebody and write them up for a ticket. Certainly isn't out there patrolling the street making everybody feel when you see that, that's my reminder that they fucking hate you, and that they are revenue generating business models trained by the Israelis to escalate the situation. Proven. We've proven that, and I'm supposed to participate in this. How dare you, like you have to stand up to this bullshit or else you get what you deserve.
Speaker 1: Remember when people were against like social security numbers, and they were against public school that not on like not even on the fact of like, oh, you're gonna indoctrinate our kids. They were just like, why the fuck would the government be involved in that, Like why would we have government schools, Like we can educate our own children. We have been forever like this is bullshit, and now we're to the point where people are like, I don't know if I put a chippy vibrain to get on the plane faster.
Speaker 2: We're all guilty of it too. It's not like it's not like we're not all kind of guilty of it as well. Like we were born into a world of always having social security numbers, like you said, but there was a time before that when people should have stood up and said we're not doing this, and they didn't, and then it got normalized and now you can't even imagine not having a number, And that's slave mentality.
Speaker 3: That reminds me of this news broadcast I saw from like the eighties or seventies when they banned drinking alcohol in your car, and they interviewed a bunch of these rednecks.
Speaker 2: Let me guess they weren't happy.
Speaker 3: We're not happy. Like next thing, you know, it ain't gonna be a free country anymore.
Speaker 2: We're not allowed to smoke on airplanes anymore. How dare you? But there was a cart God damn it, there was a curtain. Do you guys ever remember that? I know I'm old, but do you guys ever remember it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I remember smoking on airplanes?
Speaker 3: Yeah I remember.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the airplanes, but I remember it.
Speaker 3: Was like the back, like six rows, Like that would really help, you.
Speaker 2: Know, right right, They're like, we're just gonna tell it to stay in. We've got the curtain, and then we're fine that.
Speaker 4: I feel like the curtain ship field out the majority of it.
Speaker 2: But like, if you're a twenty something kid, like you've never known a world of not taking off your shoes to go through security at the airport.
Speaker 3: It's always I thought Trump was getting rid of TSA.
Speaker 2: Oh did he say he was going to Ye, that would be rad.
Speaker 1: It would be the easiest thing to do, come on.
Speaker 2: But then again, they just privatize it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've never caught a terrorist like.
Speaker 2: Not one now, because terrorists don't do that. They're looking in the wrong place. They should go to the Pentagon and then they will find plenty of the terrorists there. I gets you're right, but they certainly have stolen a bunch of stuff from people's luggage and been incompetent in their jobs and felt grip felt up a billion plus people's ball sacks to go through security, and then invested their bodies with radio magnetism and all kinds of crazy shit because Michael Chertof's company built it, the backscatter machines and all that, So they poisoned an entire generation of people going through that. But other than that they've done, they've been fantastic. Not groping ball sacks, maybe groping my ball back every single time I go through security because I won't go through the machine. I make them do the pat down, and I make them do it right out there because I want them to. I want them to have to do it in public.
Speaker 4: That's then grab that nut sack now, don't miss that.
Speaker 2: Here in public on your knees.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying. As a dude, I'd just be like, hey, is I, Hey man, we go hire you for the t S A hold on this. I can't do it. I can't be doing the bat down James.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know the routine.
Speaker 3: You haven't lived till you down. They pissing your hand.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's the way to get them.
Speaker 2: Hey, well, I'm planning to get on an airplane. I don't want to piss my pants before I get on an airplane. I'm not that committed to the bit.
Speaker 4: What were you saying, Well.
Speaker 1: They caught the guy or it was a lady. This is the only thing t SA has ever done, is they caught the lady who was overstayed for by ten years and now CNN and everyone's crying for her, and like it is kind of said. She seems like a nice lady. She's not like a gang member. Allegedly.
Speaker 3: Here's the deal. If you're a white person, you can overstay your visa as long as you want. They will not come look for you.
Speaker 2: Well they have.
Speaker 1: Departed less likely, but yeah, you know whatever, It's like, again, why are you in the fucking any country ten years longer than your visa with kids? And now you want to cry and like pretend like, oh, you're poor victim, and it's like you any if anytime I've been in any country in my life, I've made sure I had the proper visa, the proper documents, the proper everything, and like, because I don't want to go to a fucking foreign jail.
Speaker 3: They'll drag you out. They will drag you out of there in any other country.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, that whenever I do any sort of international travel, I am always on my best behavior because I do not need to go to a foreign jail.
Speaker 3: They don't do that bad. I've seen locked up abroad.
Speaker 2: I know Sean al would he was on that.
Speaker 3: I know I've seen it.
Speaker 2: I seen that one braving Arizona.
Speaker 1: Oh did you hear about the hundred illegal aliens arrested in the reign of the Underground nightclub down here in Colorado Springs.
Speaker 3: Alaska's Colorado's run by fucking communists?
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: What but everyone's pissed. People are like, let go of the illegal criminal aliens who were human trafficking and drug smuggling, And You're like, what what why, what are you talking about? They're like, we don't want Trump's fascism here. I'm like, they're literally were in a drug running human trafficking ring and had an underground nightclub for those purposes, and you're upset that they got caught. I don't think people sit through like what are you mad about?
Speaker 4: Niggas are just anti to be anti, like like the ship they say don't even make sense. I'm like, dog, oh my goodness, man, it's slow down. Stop talking so much and just have one have a couple of thoughts. It's like, hold on a second illegal, that's a crime selling drugs. You probably don't want a whole bunch of drugs in the community because it hurts us. Okay, they busted them, They're gonna send them back, Okay, yeah, yeah, okay, it all sounds good, not like, oh my goodness, where's their due process? I'm just like, man, look, bud, all right, we know how the court system works. Okay, it's not the quickest. So all these people who had their papers that they were supposed to get the fuck out and now folks are getting them and getting them the fuck out of here. It just is what it is, all right. But because Trump's technically in power now, now all of a sudden, this is the most evil thing that's ever happened. And you have plenty of democratic president it's deported people here, plenty of democratic places out of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So like where's the consistency. I don't I don't like Trump anymore than anybody else, you know, but like you can't you can't be Obama and deport three million people and support him, you know, say that his only crime was wearing a tan suit one day, and and and and at the same time scream about Trump deporting a few hundred thousand.
Speaker 4: And it's kind of like genuous.
Speaker 2: But of course that you would you would have to these people would have to like be capable of looking at both sides.
Speaker 1: Which they don't even know what you just said, right, and it would just and then be like fuck drop and like run away, like they don't even know what's happening.
Speaker 2: Well, Obama was better. Well, I mean maybe you could spin it and say, look, every every president does it, your Lord and savior. Barack Obama was so good. He did like teen times more than Trump did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just wasn't televised by CNN, right right, all right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's the same way with tears and China. Like that was a that was a democratic talking point at one point in time. You know what I'm saying, China's trucking this over tears, and then that was sudding that Trump does like, oh ship, well that's stupid. It's like, isn't that what y'all talked about for like twenty years? Like that was that was y'all's talking point. Y'all do really like Trump is a Democrat at heart. That's what he is, right, That's what he is. That's what he's always been. He's just champion all the thoughts that y'all had thirty years ago, forty years ago.
Speaker 2: Which was like a republican yeah, because he's yeah, it's just yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And now that like, you know, democrats used the biggest corporations. Now there like, oh the poor corporations are gonna have to pay it some extra money. I'm like, what y'all taxing the ridge and stick a dick into corporations? And now that you know, it's like, okay, well Trump might be trying to do this. This is wrong. It's like you flip flops.
Speaker 1: How did they do this to everyone? It's crazy. Wow, I'm so distracted right now. I'm sorry, Okay, oh what what happened?
Speaker 2: Oh there's someone.
Speaker 1: Who keeps changing there, we got to get back in the chat to write fart. Yeah, I know, so I keep having to go and block them, and then they make a new name and come back and do it. I don't care. Like, you can say fart all you want, but it's super annoying for everyone else who's chatting to have to look back through like sixty messages of fart.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I don't being honest, how did we get the how did we get the uh, the great opportunity to be graced by the prison a spammer?
Speaker 1: Well, that's how cool we are now we've had a new life. It's like my first student who like screamed at me and called me a bitch and threw a chair.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The other teachers were like, you're a real teacher now. So we're a real show now, a farmer. We made it to a whole Oh yeah. The other thing we're supposed to be really sad that guy got sent down to Venezuela, and I don't fucking know. Maybe he's great, Maybe he's a beautiful human and it's like he's down in Venezuela now, or all these government officials are going down to meet with him and have drinks with him or whatever. And I'll admit it does seem like that they didn't have margarita's, but like it was made to look like a margarita was placed in front of them. That really might have been some sort of you know, people fucking with them down there, trying to make it look a certain way. But it's still ridiculous that you flew all the way to Venezuela to meet with an MS thirteen gang that got deported because he was a legal immigrant, and like, his girlfriend is so unconvincing. I don't know if you've seen her, but she was on CNN or not, you know, I don't know whatever, and they were like, well, this and this, and she's talking. They said, well, are you afraid of your husband? Because she had filed domestic abuse and restraining order charges against him. At some point they're like, are you afraid of him? And and she just nodded and said, he's alive. Okay, Like that, I think that's a yes. I think that's as long as he's alive. I'm terrified, actually, But if you don't know how gangs were, you may not understand that she's also under threat from the gang to say and do whatever maybe right that they make them look better, get him out of her, whatever might help them. So she's like the worst person to trust about anything to do with this guy, and people are treating her like she's just this angel. Everybody should feel sad because she has kids or whatever. I'm like, have you ever met motherfuckers with kids? Some times they're pretty bad? People like that doesn't mean jack shit? Oh so stupid? I don't know, but if you're easily heared, you'll drink some com because it'll get you smart.
Speaker 4: There we get. If you didn't learn anything from this podcast, the more come you drink, the smarter you get.
Speaker 1: That's all you need to know.
Speaker 2: Yep, thank god.
Speaker 1: And on that note, shall we all right? Charlie want to tell on things?
Speaker 2: Oh? Macroaggressions dot io is the website I've got Tim James on this week. We talk about his new water hero device that they built. Sounds really cool, structures the water very interesting if you're into that ship. Listen to uh my interview with Tim James and Activist Post dot com, Naturalblaze dot com, Awesome, x C.
Speaker 4: Four dot com for everything I do. We are currently covering the last of us We didn't have an episode last week because episode three was nothing, uh pretty much.
Speaker 2: It was just.
Speaker 4: There was There's only seven episodes in the season, so I'm not sure why they had a filler episode, but that's what they did. So we're gonna be covering episode three and four this week, me and writer Leader covering that, and of course make sure you're tuning in for me and Corey on Thursday nights from Beyond the Queue.
Speaker 1: Peace Up, Awesome, Corey, really, Corey, super high and bloody hisstory. Do subsack dot com and I'm Lindsay Sharman and you can go to roaguways dot org and get everything I do and we will see you next week for Day one eighty six. Bye bye