Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. The Game's Mike the Bulldog beyond you on JRR.
Speaker 2: We kind of a bittersweet day here on the Monday after Super Bowl. It's the final overaction football Monday of the season.
Speaker 3: Bulldog. Yeah, and the good news from last night is the Bulldog got to go to bed early because the game was over essentially at a halftime. Wow. That Eagles defense just dominated the Chiefs last night. The score, the final score was forty to twenty two. But my god, it was I went to bed when it was thirty four to nothing.
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 4: All the Mischief's points were in garbage time. Yeah, I mean it was. It was a blowout to end all blowouts. Patrick Mahomes was awful last night. He was pressured, sacked six times. He never been sacked six times in his career, I don't think, but he sacked six times by the Eagles last night. He had a QB rating of eleven point four. That's the second lowest in the Super Bowl since they began rating QBR back in two thousand and six.
Speaker 3: Jalen Hurts was the MVP. He was almost perfect last night. Seventeen of twenty one.
Speaker 2: That quarterback that was his final rating. Wasn't his final rating better.
Speaker 3: QB rating of eleven point four Jesus wow, not good wow, Philly.
Speaker 1: All around they looked they were well polished and well deserved goodwin.
Speaker 3: Seriously. Yeah, Vic Fangio, the defensive coordinator. By the way, the Dolphins fired him a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: Of course, didn't they. Of course they yeah, yes, just like meathead. Yeah, you know that's how they rolled down in South Beach Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The Eagles didn't even need Saquan last night, but the Chiefs shut him down pretty much. He had twenty five carries I think from fifty seven yards, but again, Jalen Hurts two hundred and twenty one yards passing, ran for a couple of touchdowns or one touchdown as well. By the way, did Travis Kelcey play last night?
Speaker 2: Because he was really ineffective. Yeah, he had some catches, but nothing impactful.
Speaker 3: His uh catch a pass until late in the third quarter.
Speaker 2: His girlfriend got booed mercilessly in the stadium. And you know, all around solid night.
Speaker 3: They boo oh yeah, oh yeah, what did they bow?
Speaker 2: Because everybody because because they're all Eagles fans in that joint last night, Eagles fans took that talent over bro.
Speaker 1: It's because they're chiefed out like most of the nations too. I'm a Chiefs fan and I want my Chiefs to win. But at the same time, I did say Thursday Friday, leading up to I told Patti said, part of.
Speaker 3: Me kind of wants the Eagles to win. And well he did they did. Yeah, Nick Series, you want to talk about a guy who's getting ready to get a big raise. I think he. I think he was negotiating a contract before the season ended, but now now the contracts are ongoing, he's gonna get a huge raise.
Speaker 2: Congrats to him on dropping an S bomb too. In the postgame interview with Terry Bradshaw. He did he did in reference to Kellen Moore. Yeah, what he said, he was just praising him and you know, just let it fly. Yeah, Kellen Moore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kellen Moore goes from the Super Bowl champs to the worst team in the NFL. He'll be the head coach of the Saints next season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he can just start. He can start looking for a house today. He's already in New Orleans, that's true.
Speaker 3: That's right. What did you guys think of the halftime show? Huh? Even even the pregame stuff.
Speaker 2: I was kinda okay, do you know, do you know what it's It's it's time for uh thenfl to have a country show again at halftime with the role that country music. They haven't had a country show since nineteen ninety four. They need good as hot as country is right now. I think he's But unfortunately, I think as long as jay Z's running the booking for how long is that deal?
Speaker 3: Lock? What were the reviews? I haven't even seen the reviews on that.
Speaker 2: It's getting panned pretty hard, it is for what like, It's just it was uneventful.
Speaker 3: I just I sort of like Samuel Jackson dressed up his uncle Sam. I didn't understand the theme of it. It plus Kendrick Kendrick Lamar talks way too fast for me to understand.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess you know him and Drake have a big beef and the big disc track, you know, that was the big story that you know he performed.
Speaker 3: That nobody cares about you guys anymore. Just you know, I was just glad that the bud Bud Wazer Clydesdale's came back on the commercial.
Speaker 2: You have to.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's part of America, the young Clyde Still that I found the errant Kegan got it to the bar, Yeah, rolled it up, rolled it up to the bar with his nose.
Speaker 1: That'd be the kind of horse that i'd want, you know, like the dog that fetches your beer. I want the Clydesdale that gets me a keg keg horse spring and put that missile away. I was at a super Bowl party where one person their dog had a full on missile going. I kind of, hey, man, you want to put your dog away. So it's like that all the time. And he's got his ball still. Probably Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was at the super Bowl party too, and during the halftime show, the host of the party who'd had way too many shots at tequila. Oh god he he got up in front of the TV and was doing his own halftime show crotch grabs and all, oh god, he's gonna be who was it? Could you do we know this person? You do not know the person? Are they in a high profile job? Yes? Think any phones were out? Huh? Are they in a high profile job? No?
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, one other question, about the Super Bowl. Did did anybody else find the new Fox graphics package a little distracting? I thought it was a little distracting. I did.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch it. I barely even got.
Speaker 1: To watch the game because you're busy talking to people at parties whole time.
Speaker 3: See, No, I don't even though I was at a Super Bowl party. No I was. I was camped out in front of the TV and right there for the crouch grabs. Huh from road. I encounted like three or four crotch grabs on the halftime show itself. I met your buddy. No, there were plenty of Yeah, boy, by the way, real quick magic. When Saturday night, that was a big win for them. They held off the Spurs, they came back, won the game, and the Gator basketball team, man, they upset number one ranked Aubird on the road, first time they'd ever beaten the number one ranked basketball team on the road. The Gators are number five in the country. Watch out for them. Yeah, they're in the national championship. Hunt.
Speaker 1: I know we have a bunch of talk about but the magic wise, So what are we at?
Speaker 3: Was that two wins in a row? They're they're they're at five hundred.
Speaker 1: Okay, because we have to have a counter bet for the signs of my front yard that if they win a certain amount in a row, I just get to keep them there and we cut.
Speaker 3: You can keep them, you can keep them there. Now we already relented on that. No, you said, if it's three losses, well, no, that was only that's only one one win in a row, by the way, okay, well one's better none.
Speaker 2: Hey, another team that's on a hot streak or the Lightning as they go into the four Nations break. Uh, they won four in a row. Now, said they take care of Montreal yesterday. So there, Yeah, got momentum going. But now the NHL goes on break for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: He got that, he got that hockey end day after Super Bowl real quick.
Speaker 3: You know the big NBA trade last week with Anthony Davis. This this is not good news for the MAVs. Oh yeah, Anthony Davis already hurt, gonna be out, probably a monk, Oh my god. And the GM of the Mavericks is already getting hammered for the trade. Now this happens.
Speaker 2: Wow, all right, Obviously Bulldog will have a lot to discuss over on his show on a seven ninety six to ninety game open mic. Feel free to check in with him and he we're very thankful for your time here for the sports page each morning on j R R. And treating us to the sound of a grown man barking. Do a crotch grab while you bark
Speaker 3: Dog Oh oh JR R R