Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology.
Speaker 1: We'll let your taco one on one one w Jarr, but you're freaking idiots.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 4: A reminder for you early risers. We will have Metallica tickets again later this morning, so pro vote in for you say we.
Speaker 2: Play it, We'll tell you and don't worry it's not up yet.
Speaker 4: Just just letting you know that later in the show that that's happening.
Speaker 1: Just want our early bird people to know that we have Metallica tickets all week.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a great show Man Big jr. R. Show.
Speaker 3: We get, Uh, what's what's wrong? A little bit annoyed here? This is an example of recklessness that gives responsible flair gun operators like myself a bad reputation.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, did we have a flair gun in a boat incident?
Speaker 4: No flair gun at the soccer field incident in Bradenton.
Speaker 2: Why are you using a flair gun at a soccer game?
Speaker 4: Because you're a sixteen year old punk you thought it'd be funny to fire it from a car onto the soccer field full of players during a game. Burn two holes in the astro turf too, cause about one thousand dollars worth of damage.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's sixteen.
Speaker 1: We all did some really stupid stuff.
Speaker 5: You're out there in soccer match.
Speaker 2: And coming to meteor.
Speaker 1: It's that meteor they've been talking about this car. Oh it's a Oh my gosh, I think that's a fly. I saw that in my dad's boat once. I think it's a flare gun. Pat Lynch uses one every Friday for the fishing report.
Speaker 4: That's right, responsibly, Responsibly. I'm not firing it at youth soccer league players. I'm trying to think if I ever shot a flare gun. Now I know you have obviously, but.
Speaker 5: When you have the flamethrower five.
Speaker 1: Thousand, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I had too.
Speaker 4: Of about three teenage friends of mine that come to mind that I easily see having done something like this back in the day. Oh yeah, we didn't have axe. Well, we probably would have had access to a flagan if we really put our minds to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you were you grew up down near West Palm or whatever it's called down there.
Speaker 4: Parents did u boats and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm surprised this never never came into never came into the mix.
Speaker 1: I came very very close to this. If you recall BB gun wars in your your situation, Oh no, we've done it all. I mean BB gun wars in the house, machete fights. No, it's our butcher knife. Sorry, no, if you know splitting hairs, machete butcher knife. Hey, remember my old house? Remember my old house? The uh that's a nice one in then saw rack up on TV. Anyway, remember my old house. And there was a soccer field right near it. Well right behind said soccer field in uh Ward Park was the baseball fields where I did something similar. Do you remember what it was? Throwing the wild potatoes at the baseball players during a game.
Speaker 2: We were all out in the woods. Oh, I'll remind you.
Speaker 1: As we go along, we were all out in the woods smoking SIGs, and somebody gets the wise idea.
Speaker 2: Look there's a game going on. Let's heave these wild potatoes at them.
Speaker 1: And we chuck them over right at the players and we're bombarding them. And then all of a sudden, the older brothers start running at us. One of them was my age, but his older brothers too start running at us, and it's like bombing back in US and we're getting cornered now in the woods.
Speaker 5: And they had little SIGs smoking punks.
Speaker 1: They had me pin they had me pinned back in a little like you know bush area, if you would, just wailing wailing me.
Speaker 2: I was the one that.
Speaker 1: Didn't get away with me and one other guy, and I was like, all right, I get man, Let's.
Speaker 4: Go to Massachusetts. This this is rather unfortunate ending to this story. Real motorist crashes through a roadside barrier, car burst into flames.
Speaker 1: Bad right, Look at that text. That's what I was laughing about, the very top.
Speaker 4: One, sir, Thank you for that at two two five two six. As much as we'd love to read that, it's the orange throwing one can go back into the Lynchin Taco Show time machine about fifteen years we would have read that without hesitation.
Speaker 1: Oh god, Yeah, there's another one on oranges at school bus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: So car crashes through the barrier on a highway in Massachusetts, breaks fiery wreck man. The motorist is able to successfully escape the burning wreckage, then gets hit then struck by a Mercedes.
Speaker 1: Yeah I didn't mess up the Mercedes.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding, I'm joke. Wow, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just not when your numbers up, your numbers up, I guess if it's come up, you know, and uh.
Speaker 5: It's meant to be.
Speaker 1: I'm glass have it's meant to be.
Speaker 5: Just that's meant to be. Is the same as your numbers, I guess.
Speaker 1: So yeah, every man hairs here, man, god, oh those suck climbing out of the window like this, going, oh my god, I can't.
Speaker 5: Believe scurring away from the flames right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you're trying to, you know, because you still feel like, oh maybe I'm on fire a little bit, and just say you're doing this with your arms?
Speaker 5: Pat and then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, headline of the week can tell here And there is a Facebook story companion piece with this if you want to see this partier.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I gotta write this down. I was texting back the guy about throwing oranges.
Speaker 5: What do you think this guy might have done? Taco?
Speaker 2: Wait, it's folded with a glare.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, he's shooting a bird at something.
Speaker 5: He's Australian.
Speaker 2: Did he just break break into something?
Speaker 5: He's like up in the pub?
Speaker 2: What did he do?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: This guy? Give me the headline. Here's the headline hold my beer. Witnesses recall moments before OSSI's shark net death. This guy, this twenty nine year old dude, Jake Brown, Wait, so what's the headline'm writing? Down?
Speaker 5: Beer?
Speaker 4: Witness recalls moments before OSSI's shark net death. This guy actually said the words hold my beer as he climbed over a shark net that they have, you know in many austral Allion beaches to keep swimmers safe. Safe and uh onto the other side where he was abruptly swept out to sea and they recovered his body four hours later.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I thought, you know, like a great white got him.
Speaker 1: Well, he made it to the other side of the net, right, you know the keep the sharks out net, which I never I don't believe that, you know, a shark with those razor teeth could just go up to that net, pat and do This've.
Speaker 4: Seen enough shark week to know that they go airborne too, if they really want to get over that net.
Speaker 5: They're going over that net.
Speaker 4: You get a tasty little.
Speaker 1: Sunbather and then right back over the net again with a leg.
Speaker 2: In your mouth, he said.
Speaker 1: I wrote down hold my beer, was heard moments before shark net death yes h.
Speaker 2: And how I mean sometimes when your numbers up right?
Speaker 1: Linchen Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app
Speaker 5: A right for over the