Speaker 1: All right, we love that you listened to the Ben and Skin Show. I'm Ben Rodgers joined by Jeff skin Wade, Christina Kray, Baby Cornbread Ray, and Kevin K. T. Turner, and we love that you listen. We don't care how you listen. You can listen live on the FM dial, you could stream the show on the iHeart app. We don't care. We're just glad that you listen. And we do sometimes mention social media during the show, and it's a good way for you to kind of see what we're talking about. Like, for instance, Skin mentioned a picture that he saw of actually a video that was on TV when the Nuggets fired their head coach today, Mike Malone. And there was a picture of or this video a live feet of Ramona Shelbourne, the legendary ESPN basketball reporter, and she was weighing in on it on one of the shows on ESPN. But she was doing so from her car and you could see like her whole head rest. And so I posted that on the Ben and Skin Show Instagram account. So follow us on all the social media platforms if you want to see that picture, sure you could see it at Ben and Skin Show. Ben and Skin show. You can see the picture I'm talking about, But it's interesting. A whole other discussion broke out because I just posted the picture picture and people were trying to infer why we were posting the picture. Like the world can be a crazy place right now, all this all of a sudden, people started arguing with each other on there isn't that just if that's what you want in this world, If you want to go out and argue with people you don't know over something you don't know, the context of the Internet is the perfect place for it, the perfect place.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: We got the big finish coming up next. That's how we'll wrap things up. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: Old bullfos.
Speaker 1: It's time to go into the biting schedule.
Speaker 4: Worry bout.
Speaker 1: All right, Good to be here. I love that intro.
Speaker 4: Two things that happened in the piest But I think I'm gonna say I'm gonna save one and maybe we'll do it on the other side.
Speaker 1: Okay, I one of them.
Speaker 4: The first thing that I would like to do is take a look at Travis Frederick's retirement. Now this sounds like a thing to say, but when he retired, he's his first interview that he.
Speaker 1: Did was with The Benskin Show.
Speaker 4: Now this was back when we were two to five on the Eagles, is three or four years ago, right, And Bennett created a song for him that was a tribute and we played it for Travis for the first time. So what you're gonna hear is the last thirty seconds or so of the song, and then this is how we honored Travis and the end of the interview with him.
Speaker 1: After he had just retired from football. I remember the song, but I don't remember what happened. So I'm excited for this, uh, and I will play it right now. You should do that on your home of rock. You lived on line like a board out.
Speaker 2: In the winds, knowing.
Speaker 1: The line the stream.
Speaker 3: Like to know you.
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 3: Kids, can no burn down?
Speaker 1: Ready, dude, travish your thoughts.
Speaker 3: You get in.
Speaker 1: Trouble if you rocked to do some cook gar.
Speaker 2: I mean that is it's unbelievable. I think the thing that needs to be commented on most more than the lyrics the vocals. I mean, I don't know who sang that song. I couldn't I couldn't quite tell. But what a beautiful harmonic voice like unbelievable. Is that kat perhaps sing that song?
Speaker 3: No skin?
Speaker 2: Well it was wonderful either way. Wah yeah, And that's how we're going to send it out.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, what a great and it's a great relationship.
Speaker 2: Couldn't it better myself?
Speaker 1: Mhm, Okay, there we go.
Speaker 2: He hit his career.
Speaker 1: I've forgotten that. We laid out on We just left him out there and just played fart drops until he hung up in.
Speaker 5: His first national interview and local So basically Clarence Hill was listening to that, David Moore, Tim Kallishaw, probably rich eyes and they're all like listening to that, and that's.
Speaker 1: What they heard. That's what they heard.
Speaker 5: What he said, what a right into a great relationship.
Speaker 1: It's ready to end the relationship. Oh my god, Travis Frederick I love Uh he's gotta be in town in light week. Yeah. I have one more thing if y'all want to do it after the next song. Yeah, we'll carry up, we'll get we'll get to it in about three or four minutes. Don't go anywhere. That's next