Speaker 1: Hello, everyone, Welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donny Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth. Fingers crossed that this recording works had massive technical difficulties, very possibly user difficulties. Yeah, I don't know what's going on, so hopefully this goes out to the masses. If not, then I'm gonna throw my computer into the middle of Las Vegas Boulevard. But other than that, things are good. It is the middle of the Poker Go Cup. Event number four wrapped up today, so the halfway point as things stand, it is Saturday evening February, I should say February fifteenth, day after Valentine Day, tomorrow Sunday day off. Yes, at least for people at Poker ro p Tour, I should say yes. I'll be a Venetian, uh, doing some commentary for the card Player Poker Tour final table that's going on over there. But yeah, let's talk about the Poker Girl Cup. What's happening. You're the commission You've been here every day. What's the story.
Speaker 2: The story is massive, massive field sizes. We kicked off event one five.
Speaker 1: Massive, massive, massive and massive.
Speaker 2: They're not massive, Okay, buddy, I don't know what your definition of massive is, but it hits mine because we have.
Speaker 1: My biggest My biggest head peeve in poker is the over use, the abuse of the word massive. It is unbelievable. Everyone uses massive, massive, massive, massive, massive, and then secondary to that is smashed, smash the guarantee, smash, mash the guarantee. Listen, the fields are big relatively speaking towards what we do. Okay, they're not massive.
Speaker 2: Let's just that's's just let's just we're only compared.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, don't we don't want to like, I don't want to downplay the success that we've had. I just let's let's not sound like idiots.
Speaker 2: We're not idiots. I think people know that this is not the ten k WSP main event. We are in our own little niche of turbo high rollers, and with what that is, we're we're smashing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I hate you. They were massively smashing overlay alert.
Speaker 2: But the first event one hundred and seventy seven entrance. The previous best for a five K NO hold before that was one thirty one, forty six more players. We had an additional thirty one unique players, which is really big, And that's what I want to touch on mainly, is that we're seeing throughout the whole series, even up until you know, Event five is underway right now, a lot of new faces here in the studio, which is great to see. You know, we have our regulars, the Januine Negrand who's out there, the Darren Oliases, but we're seeing some new fresh faces. You know, either they're taking a shot or they had none players that are you know, decided, you know what, I'm gonna play a few five k's and ten k's this week. So that's really good in my in my eyes, seeing these new faces come in the studio, experience what the PGT has to offer, experience the great stuff here at Aria, and uh hopefully a couple of them, you know, get a result of stick around and kind of keep playing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, listen, the numbers have been good. The number of new faces in the field have been good. The satellites, that's where it all began. Yes, the five hundred and sixty dollars satellite that was held the day before the twenty five Poker Girl Cups started had one hundred and forty two entries and gave away fourteen.
Speaker 2: Massive field size. Absolutely, you absolutely hate you.
Speaker 1: The thing is is that like if people in the company listen to this, they're gonna think that I'm trying to like poo pooh at all and not just I'm trying to keep it in check, Okay, because people can just get way too far ahead of themselves.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now I will say this, kudos to you and I because we tried to tell them this year we're gonna need a bigger studio. This year, we're gonna need to address the size of the TV set because there's gonna be too many players. And that happened in the first event.
Speaker 2: We had alternates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was like twenty alternates, a lot for us. We also had alternates in the ten K there was three or four alternates there. I mean that was part of the problem. There was that final table was still playing with Michael Wantsek and Joey Wiseman played for nineteen days heads up. But yeah, so numbers are good out of the gate. Also you have Texas Mike winning the first events topping Joey Wiseman. Then those two same players go heads up again in the second event. That is outrageous. It is that is absolutely outrageous. So Michael monsec aka Texas Mike he wins the opener. He took home one hundred and eighty five eight hundred and fifty dollars, beat Joey Wiseman, Cherish Andrews third, Michael brinking off for Stephensong fifth. Then in the next event, one hundred and eighteen entries in that one, the bian was kicked up to ten thousand dollars. Joey Wiseman, Michael monsec Our heads up once again. This time it's Joey Wiseman coming out on top. He takes home two hundred and ninety five thousand montsec second, Eric's Sidell third, Andrew Marino fourth, Sam Laskowitz fifth. There and then I'll just get through the next two events. You have Adam Hendricks in event number three, one hundred and twenty nine entries. There started to seem like we were going to see a PG kickoff esque trend in the field sizes, because you you know, normally the field size is when the byans are the same, they start to go down over there. Here they went up from event to to event number three. So we had one hundred and eighteen entries and number two and then ten k again into ve number three hundred and twenty nine entries. Adam Hendricks gets heads up with Harvey Castro. Hendrix comes out on top an incredible bluff that worked out during heads up play. I have no idea what Adam Hendricks was doing. I have little to no idea how Harvey Castro folded. So I'm just blown away by this hand that happened.
Speaker 2: So there was that.
Speaker 1: You guys can find the clip either on Poker Row, it's on the YouTube channel, it's on our Twitter slash x account, It's everywhere. If you haven't seen it by now, just go look. But that that bluff ended up, you know, propelling Adam HENDRICKX to victory. He gets what was it his seventh or.
Speaker 2: Eighth, It was his sixth PGT title sixth. I'm just I'm giving them just very impressive giving.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure. So he wins three hundred and sixteen thousand dollars. Harvey Castro second, as I mentioned, Joscemouth third, Manual Fritz, one of those new players is here firing away. Very good player at that. So Manuel Fritz is actually he was going to come for the Bounty series that you had planned for last season that ended up getting put on the shelf for a later date, likely this season. But he came and he was like, all excited for it didn't happen, So then he stuck around and played napt Las Vegas or maybe I can't remember where you were putting the Yeah, that's yeah, but I remember him saying that he was super excited about the idea of a bounty series because he's a European player, because the Americans have no idea how to play bounties, and that's probably very true. Yeah, And then in that event, Daniel Sepiel finished fifth there also of note, Cherish Andrews got sixth place, so two final tables for her. And then in event number four, ninety eight entries here and you get down to heads up playing, Oh look who's there once again Joey Wiseman. Just I mean, I don't know what this guy's drinking, what kind of drugs he's on, steroids, I have no idea performance enhancing. Somebody tests this guy for ped Joey Wiseman is absolutely crushing it. And I can't remember exactly, but I think, didn't you pick him like our predictions?
Speaker 2: No, I picked, I picked him to get into the top forty because he finished there you go, Yeah, he's crushing best.
Speaker 1: So he goes heads up with Eric Blair Joey Wiseman.
Speaker 2: All smashing my predictions.
Speaker 1: Joey Wiseman ultimately finishes in second place. Eric Blair his I believe this first cash and first victory of course, two hundred and fifty four thousand second cash something like that.
Speaker 2: He cashed the definitely not his first the first win, yes, the first win whatever.
Speaker 1: Eric Blair aka Blizzer aka Big Vegas Vegas. Yeah, that's his nickname, really, Big Vegas. Two hundred and fifty dollars for him. Joey Wiseman second, Justin Saliba, who had the chip lead in this tournament from for sure, from two tables down, if not before that, he was crushing the whole way, just a massive, massive ship lead and just going all the way down. Things didn't ultimately break his way when they got down to three he had a massive blow up. No, he had a massive, massive, massive ship. He gets third place, Darren Elias fourth place, around Zobian fifth place in that one. So as the and then event number five is playing out right now, it got one hundred entries even, which is a couple entries more than event number four, So numbers are holding very strong.
Speaker 2: There will be two.
Speaker 1: Hundred and fifty five thousand dollars up top in that one. We're recording this about an hour before REMCO and I get on commentary for Day one coverage. But as things stand on the series leaderboard, Joey Wiseman up on top. As you might have expected, he's got one win, he's got three top three finishes, three cashes total five hundred and six hundred dollars for him five hundred and eighty one points had he won event number four. I mean, good luck to everyone else trying to catch him. Not that it's impossible, but it would have taken a lot. And what's also of note as it relates to Joey Wiseman, he skipped an event. He didn't play event number three because he was heads up with Michael Monsek and he chose not to enter. Afterwards, Remember Monsig dropped a stack and then they had a break and he went over and just jammed every hand. Joey Wiseman didn't play. So yeah, just I mean, that's that's interesting to me. You know. So he's played three of the four events. Well, I mean he played event or five, but he played three of the four events. In all three of them he finished either.
Speaker 2: First or second. Yes, he's having a very good series.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and from what I've seen, I've watched all the final tables, I've obviously been in the booth for the Day one coverage. He's played extremely well, extremely well. So I would say watch out for Joey Wiseman, not only on the PGT but a year long. You know, if he continues to play like this, continues to be on his A game catch cards, all that sort of stuff, I mean, good luck beating this guy this year. So he's the top leader board five hundred eighty one points, fairly big gap. Michael Montsek is second three sixty nine. Then it's Adam Hendricks in third, three sixteen, Eric Blair in fourth two fifty five, and Harvey Castro runs off the top five with one ninety four. Of course, the winner of the leaderboard or the player that tops the leaderboard have to have two cases. You will win the twenty five thousand dollars PGT passport bonus. So there's that that's up for grabs. All right, you talked about the numbers, right, you talked about the new faces. I mean, I mean, what you got any other thoughts on the series in general? How things are going?
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, just today we were I was walking around and trying to catch some hands, had players talking about the field sizes and like, you know, what's what's next? You know, if we keep growing We've been kind of growing series on series here on. Yeah, we're obviously doing our best to keep that trend upwards. And they were basically, as you're gonna fit more tables? Can we play at aria? Like, what's the solution here? So the players know that it's it's it's coming that we are working on trying to figure out it's not really a problem, but it's in a way, it's a problem figuring out the problem of not enough tables, not enough space. You know, the obviously easy solution, you up the buy in. We don't really want to do that, So you know we're going to work towards. Obviously, the next real big series for us when it comes to this is going to be Poker Masters.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And the reason I say that is I think.
Speaker 1: You're a Debbie Downer.
Speaker 2: You believe I know the poker tournament world back like the back of my hand.
Speaker 1: Yet you won't. You wouldn't bet me, and I was giving you a better line than you off. So for context here Tim is, Tim is saying this because he's skipping mentioning US poke Ropen. You know the Pokagro Tour has three majors, Poker Girl Cup, US Proke Open, and Poker Masters. Poker Masters is always big, yeah, and that's gonna smash this year. Both you and I. You know, internally we're telling people like Poker Masters this season is going to be massive.
Speaker 2: We need to be prepared for it. Now.
Speaker 1: We were a little bit behind, to be honest, because the Cup is smashing. Good problem to have. Don't get me wrong, Tim thinks US Poker Open is not going to be as big as a Poker Grill Cup. You said it would be down thirty percent. I said they won't be down twenty percent. And we can go event for event. I will take less than twenty percent down in each event for like twenty dollars per event. And you you just laughed it off like you just didn't want because you're viewing nonsense. Yet every day, every day we go in there. I tell Tim that it's going to get some number. He's like thirty five entries below what I say, yet is under where it comes.
Speaker 2: To one event three, Event four though I crushed. I said, today is going to be down.
Speaker 1: And by the way, is that number one event number one, which at one hundred and seventy seven entries would have had two hundred had we had space.
Speaker 2: Would have had at least let's still for sure hundred was.
Speaker 1: Going to for sure had two hundred. First of all, there was twenty people waiting. At least there was get twenty twenty five people waiting. Other people were re entering. I'm honestly, I'm curious to see, like if anyone had a close decision and went one way because they.
Speaker 2: Were because I want to wait.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean why wouldn't you, right, I don't have waiting live for an hour? Yeah? So yeah, so I think USB Pok Girlblin is still going to be big.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, let's hope it speak. The fact that it overlapsed the seminal event by a couple of days, it means we will lose a few players. But look, let's just hope I'm wrong. I always want to be wrong on this one. So yeah, espn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's going to be amazing. The thing is is I don't. So there's also there's there's a second problem that I think everyone is is overlooking, or at least it hasn't been discussed yet to my knowledge, and that is the the length of the field sizes, sorry, the size of the fields in combination with these majors have the seventy five K five level back in. Also in combination with the fact that players in general are getting better at poker as they go, like it's always getting better, right, especially these players who are the best of the best, is always getting better. And then also like I think the strength of the tour and the want to perform and compete well in it plays into the whole thing as well, where the final tables are taking longer. Yeah, so that's something that also needs to get addressed. And here's why, I mean, there's for sure. One reason is when you have a series that's eight events long, in my opinion, like you have to play every event, so like really have the best person be crowned the winner. You can't have people skipping events, so it's like it's a tricky spot. But it's also tricky like from a production standpoint, because things are going very late some nights. Like, it's just it's it's interesting. I honestly, I don't know any sort of solution. I haven't really thought about it at all, but I just know that it's becoming more of an issue. Yeah, I mean, these things are going to draw out much longer now. Two nights ago we played till three am. That was on day one, and then you had the Joey Monsec and or sorry Joey Monsec, the Joey Wiseman and Michael Monsec one of their heads up matches last Forever, right, I mean even today Joey Wiseman played Forever, Like, yeah, you know, it's just it's becoming weird. Well I don't know what to do, but it's becoming weird.
Speaker 2: We made one rule change. You know you talked about adding the one twenty five level that was definitely a player request. We made one rule change where we're shot in the levels at three handed, so it's it's it's TBD time, So if we're running along, it could be ten minute levels, right, It never going to be, but we just have that built into the rules. At the PLO series, we're going to experiment a little bit with the ten case structures basically going to be thirty minutes up until like level twelve, So we're going to try and shave off like an hour of play, which really matters, like you said, when we're playing late at night down to the final table. So we're trying to get through more of the structure without you know, and we can still try and bring back six players. So we're going to experiment that with a PLO series and then if how that goes, will kind of push that into the no limit holder majors going forward. So yeah, I think both you know, ask the PGT and are aware of these sizes hopefully and you know, continuing to grow, and we have to try and get ahead of some of these issues that are coming up. We thought we were going to get ahead of it this series with the three handed obviously when we didn't expect one hundred and seventy seven Entrancing Event one one, twenty nine events Entrancing Event three, both records. Yeah, it's good. It is a good problem to happen.
Speaker 1: By first, like the first solution that popped in my mind and I have no idea if this is even possible. I'm leaning that it's not possible, but I this is just what I thought of is some.
Speaker 2: Trying to think if I could figure out what you're gonna say.
Speaker 1: Okay, see if you can think about it, you're you're for sure gonna say it's not possible. I already know you guys, but I'm going to whatever you're gonna say.
Speaker 2: Eleven am.
Speaker 1: No, I was gonna say every event needs to be three days.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's obviously possible.
Speaker 1: It's just yeah, But I just didn't know if it was like doable from like a like a fitting everything on the schedule staffing. Like I I hadn't fully thought it out. I was thinking, like what if you start events like on day one, you start them at like four o'clock and they play like a basically a half, so so each event is like two and a half days. Like, I have no idea. I haven't like even put this down on paper and like try to like speck it out. But that's like my first thing is like all these events are gonna need to be extended. I know you and I have talked about like the five k opener should just have two starting plots. Yeah, like that, you know, and that's that's more easy to contain. But then once you like get into the middle of the schedule, it's like weird because you also have to factor in that. I think a lot of these players they like in and out, like it's basically one day, or you make the final table exact, and like a lot of people like that, like it's in and out. You get a lot of quote unquote volume. I know it's not a ton of volume, but you still get a lot of volume in a small window. You know, it's good for recreationals who can pop in for one tournament here or there, and then it's good for you know, like the Stephen Chidwick's, the Jeremy austmas Is, et cetera, where you know, you cram eight tournaments in eight days like boom boom boom.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 1: That's great. So but but then you start if you have eight tournaments and every tournaments three days, it's like everything gets extended.
Speaker 2: So can you even do that? I mean I could obviously do it, it's just not we do. And I think the players play our events for certain reasons, and I think one of those reasons is that we're kind of offering this kind of one day tourbo If you're playing twelve hours, you're in the money. If you make it to day two, you're playing for potentially quarter million dollars or more. And I do think poker will start trending that way where it's kind of quicker tournaments, faster structures, but you get a bigger ROI on time invested, and I think that's important for obviously for businessmen and VIPs, it's such a that's important, but I think these players are understanding that the ROI on time is also important. And look, there are you know you want your four day five K World Series has one of those you know it has multi you know, if you want like a big ten K with many days and ninety minute levels, you go find that on a WPT. You can find those slower things around the country at other times. But you're kind of coming to us for like, hey, you know, if you're a say a down elas you coming, you're coming to Vegas. I'm coming for ten dice. I'm gonna get eight events in. I'm gonna be able to get in half a million of buyings if I'm if I run bad, but half a million of buyings in ten days and then I can go home for a couple of months, you know, So you can't really do that in anywhere else in America. So we offer something that's very niche. But I think that niche is growing and we can see that in these numbers, and the field size is trending up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, listen, I like it again. I'll say, good problem to have is, you know, the field size are obviously growing, and you know, Tim and I like we joke internally with people. We say, you know, we're gonna make you guys change the set or we're gonna make you do that. You know, like we're gonna basically we're gonna make the tour so big relatively speaking to what we do that you guys are gonna have to like the set can't be as big as We're gonna need to fit a couple more tables in here, like stuff like that. You know, we joke, and it's it's getting to that point. So you know, good, great, you and I have to do a podcast on Monday, I believe because I think the schedules coming out. They put it on Twitter, that's coming out. Yeah, I got it, so let's go. So we got that. For those listening at home, I do want to remind you, we've talked about it before, I'll say it again that you can play the play Poker Go Cup on play PokerGO dot com. We are having one event a day until February nineteenth, or February nineteenth will be the last the last day for an event. Four events are done. It was Prostophilia won the first event, JD Rocket twenty won the second event, Stone Monk won the third event, and koy Roy Ace ace or AA won the fourth event. Coy Roy, you lucky little bastard busted me or sorry, took two thirds of my chips or sixty percent of my chi, I can't remember either way. He lim called all in from the small blind with queensix suited and beat my ACE four and I ended up finishing in sixth place. It was just absolutely brueal. I feel completely scammed. It's just wild, all right. The one thing I did want to hit on is overall leaderboard. How things are shaken la PGT leaderboard. Yes, so as you might have expected, Joey Wiseman is is up out on top, up out up on top up on top.
Speaker 2: I can't speak.
Speaker 1: So he's up on top seven hundred and thirty points. He has the three cases, the win and the two second place finishes from this Poker gro Cup. But then he also had two cashes from the PGT kickoff series. So Joey Wiseman is off and running quite nicely. He didn't qualify last year, right correct, And this year he's already got seven hundred and thirty points. We think the line will be right around nine to fifty to one thousand again. So I mean he's if he doesn't get in, it's gonna be the biggest upset, right, I mean, how does he not get in?
Speaker 2: Well, if we've got to make sure he doesn't go on a trip around Asia for six months like he did last ye and he'll get in.
Speaker 1: He could go on a trip around Asia for eight months and he'll still getting Wiseman moving into first place on the lead board. That kicks Kristen Foxen down to second place. She's still in second. She had a couple finishes here, She's up five cashes as well. On the season. She's got five hundred and seventy eight points. Then it's Jausimau, Then Eric Blair, then Patrick Leonard. Patrick Leonard was in second, it was it was Kristen box and first. It was Patrick Leonard's second entering the twenty twenty five Poker gro Cup. So Leonard has slid down a little bit. He has had one or two cashes. I forget the seventh last night, seventh last night. Yeah, yeah, so you know he's he's also up to five cashes there are on the season. There are three players with five cashes at least through the fourth event of Poker Groke Cup. And those four are Joey Wiseman's got five cashes. I'm sorry those three. Joey Wiseman's got five cashes, Kristen Boxin's got five cashes, and Patrick Leonard has five cashes. So the PGT is off and running. I love it. Are there any surprises so far, like season wide, like anyone that's kind of high up on the lead aboard, maybe somebody who hasn't really gotten any points yet, like anything that sticks out to you as it relates to the overall leader, because now we're including kickoff as well in.
Speaker 2: This, I mean, I think a surprise points wise would be Michael Manchek obviously not someone we would count on being at these events, but obviously playing for a good cop had a good start. He's sitting in six. One player that kind of two players that really stand out to me not having a lot of points. One Jeremy Osmas he had that one cashing event five PGD Kickoff, but no, he has not anything. He's not running that good, but you know, he had a good season last year. Soon he can take some time off. Another guy who skipped some events to play our events, hasn't cashed yet. Jeremy Becker break the kickoff, he's breaking the cup. He's still an event five, but he has not had a good start to the season. And he is a little upset that he kind of bubbled the championship last year, didn't he didn't get to play and he assured us he's going to make it this year. So surprised that those two really, you know, haven't kind of got the results have needed. But you know what season is young, a lot of time, but you know, kickoff was a good spot. Probably Cup was a good spot to kind of start the season, you know, off and running.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would look at Andrew Lichtenberger has gotten off to a good start he believe he missed out last year, right, Yeah, he only had live Yeah, he only had five and sixty five points. He had ten cashes last season on PGT but ultimately fell short. And he's someone who I feel like I would almost expect to be in the top forty already this season. He's at three twenty six, so more than half of what he got last year.
Speaker 2: So there's that.
Speaker 1: I think Stephen Song is off to a good start. I think Nick Seward is off to a good start. Andrew Marino is off to a good start as well. John all right, Yeah, John Reardon is off to a pretty good start. You know. John Reardon is somebody I talked about it, I think on the prediction spot when he's always here. Yeah, and he had fifteen cases last year but only was able to muster up five hundred and eighty points. He's up to one hundred and eighty nine points already this season, So maybe things are going to break a little bit better for John Reardon. And then I guess Manuel Fritz is a good one as well. And listen, Pads is kind of a surprise. He's always kind of mentioned possibly playing in the studio at times. You know, taking to these bigger series on the PGT. I know he's if anyone follows him on social media. He loves the whole leaderboard aspect of stuff, especially like the big online series and chasing like Scoop leaderboards, w Coop leader awards.
Speaker 2: Et cetera.
Speaker 1: So that is probably something he very much likes and enjoys, is the leaderboard aspect of what we're doing here, not only the series leaderboards, but also the the overall season long leader board. And it helps with someone like Pads where maybe he was going to take a shot during kickoff and stuff and then go from there. Maybe you don't have any success and then you just kind of go back to doing what you were doing. But it's like we sucked him in now, you know he I think I saw on his Instagram the other day that he was going to be skipping Triton to play PGT mixed games. You know, so you latch onto those points. You have so many already you know you're for him. He's got four or five right now if we think the number, let's say a thousand.
Speaker 2: So he's forty percent.
Speaker 1: Not the way there. It's still halfway through February and you have a million dollar free roll at the end of it all. So it definitely benefits you to play as much as possible in this stuff. I think Cherish Andrews is off to a good start. She had a couple of final tables here at the UH at the Girl Cup, and then I think I'm surprised that Nick Shulman hasn't had as much success, but he hasn't played every event. Yeah, I'm not so much worried about him, Like he's somebody who also like he's in that camp of a Let's say Dan and Legrand new Jeremy Osmas, Nick Shulman, I would put in there, Jim Kaliky I would put in there, and probably Stephen Chidwick in terms of and I would say Eric's head out too. They'll play, they'll play all the different series. You know a lot of these guys are like just no him and hold them or you know some players as well, or like we're just pol Yeah, but you know that group of players that I'm int and they will be playing everything. Patrick Lennard two. Actually, you know now that we haven't hooked, I guess, or at least fingers crossed, we haven't hooked. He can play it all too so we'll see him, you know, out there battling as well. So yeah, I got nothing else?
Speaker 2: Something else? What else? When you talk about fact that you and me giving away a dream seat, Oh yeah, we had to into the PGT million dollars Championship at the end of the season.
Speaker 1: There's maybe if I was giving it away, I would give it to myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we're not going to do that because you're drink it in that good since you know I'm the best.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on before we get to this, okay, because you're you're trying to dump on me. I have to tell everyone about a hand you played.
Speaker 2: Where do you have the right hand history? I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm only going to say the pre flop stuff and then we can just go from there. Tim is playing the sixty MSPT at Venetian whatever a week or two ago. He finished thirty eighth. Somehow, some way after this hand, this hand is raised under the gun. Somebody calls. The big line was three hundred, so it's relatively early. Guy makes it eight hundred. Round of the gun. Somebody calls, somebody else calls, somebody else calls. Tim's in the small I think no, because there was four and then ended up being the two blinds.
Speaker 2: There's six people of total.
Speaker 1: I know you're your hand industry, you don't. Tim's in the small line with pocket queens and just calls. I mean, that's all. That's all you need to know, that's all you need to know.
Speaker 2: Win the hand, yes.
Speaker 1: Somehow, this is why poker is so insane. Not only did you win the hands, Okay, you won the maximum because I mean I'm assuming you won the maximum because if you so, here's let me say how the hand plays out. You call from the small bline, which is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. The big blind also calls. So now there's six people. They go to a flop.
Speaker 2: The flop was five six fall yeah, four five six four or.
Speaker 1: Five six checks to one of the Ryan calla which is Ryan the plant, he bets whatever it ends up like, you end up calling, but also you only lose one player. Yeah, there's five people, go to the turn. The turn pairs the board with a five yeah. Checks around the river is another five yeah. So now there's three fives on board. So with six five four five five you checked. The original razor who was under the gun bets he over bets fifteen k into twelve six, you just call he has pocket threes. So because if you three bet, he probably just pitches the threes. I mean, it depends what you make it. But yeah, I mean I don't know if anyone else calls or whatever, but like somehow you won the maximum in this whole set, just an outrageous I have, yeah, outrageous.
Speaker 2: Thirty eighth place is so pretty good. That come on places good.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you got there after playing that hands anyway, continue, Yes, a dream seat.
Speaker 2: There are many ways to win a dream seat this year through probably got we the podcast Donnie and Tim with giving you guys, the listeners a chance. Uh, you're gonna go to PGT dot com slash gleam glean right, Well, there's two ways. There's two ways.
Speaker 1: You can go to PGT dot com slash gleam g l e a m Okay, that'll bring you to the social media dream Seek giveaway. So there's that, okay, and then Tim is talking about the podcast one, which is PGT dot com slash gleam Pod. Just put pod at the end of that and you'll you'll go to the podcast. There's two different like avenues, you should enter both of them because then you have double the chance.
Speaker 2: But if you're a listener, why we're sending you to the Gleam Pod one is that we're gonna give you a few more ways to get in and was following us. There's also going to be a secret word every time we do a podcast, probably once a week, we'll change the word out. I'm not gonna tell you last week's word. If you don't have it, you've got to go listen to the podcast. Donnie did solo this week's word. I think it's fitting right. We're gonna we're gonna keep both up each time, so you know, if you're behind the podcast, you know both. This week's code word is weisman. Okay, so you go into that, you're going.
Speaker 1: To get need to tell them how to spell it.
Speaker 2: No, they if they should be able to figure out because they're loyal and we're not going to tell them.
Speaker 1: Because there's a Dylan Weisman or is it Joey White?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good, Pat, it's Joey.
Speaker 1: It's joe Joey. But I said that for a end.
Speaker 2: I forgot I haven't seen them all week. So the point is basically we're trying to reward. We're trying to reward the loyal listeners. We're giving the most kind of raffle tickets for the code word because that means you listen, you put it in. You can't guess we're going to change the world all the time. It's not going to make any sense. Next week it could be MSPT, you never know. But this week weisman W E I S S M A N. It's going to get you ten extra tickets. Last week's go listen if you haven't already entered it. And we're going to add more tasks. You know, during the World Series, we're going to add some more kind of things for you to increase your chances to be selected. So yeah, go do that. Enter the code word, and one of you loyal listeners is going to be playing in the pg T Million Dollar Championship as season's end.
Speaker 1: Let's go all right, No need to keep you guys any longer. Tim and are gonna get out of here. We'll do the show on Monday as the plan. If they release I mean they said they're releasing it. They literally tweeted we're released.
Speaker 2: They might release it.
Speaker 1: Do you even see the photo It was a great photo of Acequeen of Hearts, with chips from Horseshoe Tuna. God forbid, why you would ever do that? I have no idea. But anyway, the schedule's coming out Monday, so we'll hit on that, and then of course we got to recap the Poker Girl Cup whenever that that ends on Thursday.
Speaker 2: I think great ends on my birthday. Wow. Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: All right, that's gonna do it for us. His name is Tim Duckworth, my name is Donnie Peters, and we will talk to you guys next time.