Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots.
Speaker 3: So interested in trying to win some Metallica tickets this morning?
Speaker 2: You can do that by getting a vote in for you, say we play it.
Speaker 3: Bott'll make you eligible to win the tickets.
Speaker 2: I mean, one person that gets their vote in for you, say we play it will be picked.
Speaker 3: So Yes and Jay our Facebook page for that. This morning's featured band is disturbed. There's three options there for what we should play at nine. One with the most votes will do just that, and then randomly one of you who takes two seconds to vote will be picked and awarded metallic tickets.
Speaker 2: The songs you're voting on the animal Guarded prayer, tell us which one you want?
Speaker 3: All right? I distinctly remember a segment devoted to this very subject in Related Issues a while back, but it is popped up again. O bathroom King of Central Florida, What.
Speaker 2: Do you need to know from the uh great bathroom King?
Speaker 3: Well, bathroom King, we have someone who is a self proclaimed UH etiquette experts chiming in on certain bathroom etiquette procedures, specifically handicaps doll well, no, it does involve stalls, though this person claims that it is absolutely rude to lean down and see if there's shoes in the stalls as a way to find out if someone's in the stalls.
Speaker 2: Oh, because you're breaking, because you're crossing their privacy.
Speaker 3: Is not the angle. I don't quite understand why they say the preferred method is the Is anybody in their method? No, it's not. I don't think so either.
Speaker 2: It is so annoying somebody's knocking on it. Obviously it's closed and locked.
Speaker 3: And the etiquette person does, to their credit, point out that it also is not wise to look through the cracks. Yeah, don't be doing that, like Bobby there would Yeah, or the little kids at the breakfast restaurant looking at at me like this, and I just see these eyes. I swear I wanted to poke them. How do they even know if you're leaning over looking to see if their shoes down there? I don't know, they don't.
Speaker 2: I think everybody checks her shoes when you walk in.
Speaker 3: So I just thought i'd bring that up and confirm with the the King himself here that that's perfectly permissible.
Speaker 2: Somebody said at the text line two two five two six, Hey, bob, pro bathroom tip if you're ever in a highway and you don't want to use a gas station bathroom, going to a hotel lobby super clean. Nobody ever says a word. I know that trick and do it quite often.
Speaker 3: And if it's in the morning, grab the breakfast buffet, no stop, I do remember, seriously, man, Remember I larked at the guy in time Share. Yeah, every day it's stopping, Yeah, dine and dash.
Speaker 2: Then finally somebody said, do you stay here every night?
Speaker 3: Yes? I do? Uh boy, oh boy. Some European countries are fighting a battle against an invasion of what's being described as aggressive super ants. Okay, oh yeah, how about we trade you these so called super ants for fire ants, if we could get rid of those some bitches they are over there? Oh do you think that's all? They're just now getting fire ants? You know, the joy of fire ants?
Speaker 2: A little behind over there.
Speaker 3: Civilizations that have been around for thousands of years. Come on, man, were a little behind hornets? And who do we have the the death hornets? The we have all the crazy ones over here? We got mosquitoes that give you aids. We got you name it technically little fire ant problem. Come on.
Speaker 2: Somebody asked, are you still coming to Melbourne tonight?
Speaker 3: Hell? Yeah, we are is to be there unless someone tells us it's been shut her down. We will plan to jump in the vehicle and get over to Brevard and be at Crickets from six to eight ahead of the Thursday night football game between the Cowboys and the Giants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Crickets right off Wickham. And yes, we will have BWO's tickets stickers while they last, as well as Jr Our concert tickets and.
Speaker 3: I'll just if anything changes, we will immediately put it on our social media platforms. But as for right now, plan on us being there and if you feel safe to come out, please come join us.
Speaker 2: Somebody said the emergency oh always works to the emergency room. I'm not going to the emergency room to use the bathroom.
Speaker 3: I think you pull up right under the breezeway and run in.
Speaker 2: I remember walking in there one time, right after somebody was complaining about I've.
Speaker 3: Got an emergency.
Speaker 2: This person was complaining about their kids sick, sick to his stomach, and then I go in the bathroom. He it was just all but she came out.
Speaker 3: They throw up all over the place.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's the little shad who did it? Oh no, you don't go to the er for the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Are you loomed up for some squirrel sound effects?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, that was a hamstair? I got it, got it. Two squirrels turned to the inventor of the squirrel sound effect, So I got it.
Speaker 3: Turned out to be quite well, shall we say, resistant to complying with vacating a crowded rush hour commuter train in Gatwick, UK yesterday, two squirrels got in a car. It's jam packed rush hour. They're running around, people are freaking, can't you know, making little squirrel noises and they're trying to get these things that they would knock it out. They had to clear out the entire car during the rush our commute because of two squirrels. It would refuse to leave.
Speaker 2: You just throw acorns out. You always carry a pocket full of acorns, don't you me?
Speaker 3: No, I don't squ usually have a pocket full of nuts, just a pants full. Tommy Lee is uh in the news. Oh boy, yeah, Tommy and his wife Brittany a scary situation outside of their house in California. Coyote snatched their ten year old dog off the back. Patio got video footage of this. Take a look on our Facebook page. Did they get it back? Britney was the one who saw this going down and ran out there and managed to snatch pull the the dog out of the chaws of the coyote.
Speaker 2: I'm going to the page. How big is this dog? Since I'm on my way there.
Speaker 3: Still it's a small dog. Do you think I think a coyote would take Teddy? It was a ten year old long haired English cream docs and I like dogs, and I do not know if a kyo would snatch Teddy. Teddy seems to uh have a short temper, so he might have, you know, rear it to just scare off.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that I don't see a kyo running off of a forty five pound dog. Oh wow, look at that. Yeah, that's where those little turd dogs lady. Yeah, I mean I just gave you the exact making mine. I know you did. Little dogs and it's a ten year old dog. It was two of them, because one of them ran in and uh chased one in. Tommy beat it with your hammer, that thing something couldn't even run off of.
Speaker 3: Throw your milkbone.
Speaker 2: Just show us, Just put him in shocks, show it to him.
Speaker 3: No, phone is a really dirty name for a dog.
Speaker 2: You just ruined the name of a dog.
Speaker 3: Tree. Well, the morning isn't complete if we haven't ruined something.
Speaker 2: I'm watching this reporter interview Tommy's girlfriend. I'm thinking, you know, the whole time, he's thinking, Brittany, how.
Speaker 3: Do you do it? What walk?
Speaker 2: How did she even run the dog?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I can't believe what a great stride she has running in the yard. I'd be in a wheelchair.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, Tommy, when asked about the situations, dude, so hot hot.
Speaker 2: Should have seen her running out there in Yeah, Kyoe is chasing one dog, chasing right indoors. That's how you notice O god ye game. Except on our Facebook page, park this is one on one one w j R.
Speaker 1: R