Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, hey, I'm back.
Speaker 2: With something for you to think about.
Speaker 1: Many people want to blame the devil, but you can't blame the devil for everything. Let me say it again. You cannot blame the devil for everything.
Speaker 2: A lot of that.
Speaker 1: Is you because of the self inflicted pain that you causing your own life. Now, your friends and your loved ones may not tell you the truth, but your sister me, Cherry, I'm gonna tell you the truth.
Speaker 2: It's you, bu it is you, because let me tell you something. Number one.
Speaker 1: First of all, the devil might entice you in different ways. Come to the devil comes to you in different ways, but his number one goal is to kill, still and destroy. Now, he don't care how you get to that point. He just want to get there. So he will come to you in different ways. And if you don't know the devil, you'll fall into his track. See, the devil might make you want to do something, but you do it because you want to do it. So people can blame the devil all they want to. The devil has a job to do and he is on it.
Speaker 2: He is on it.
Speaker 1: He know people are weak and broken because he's weak and broken. He have people believing that he have a hell, a heaven to put them in. Well, you know, he's not trying to put you in heaven. He's not even allowed in heaven. He tried to make it so good that you think it's heaven for you here on earth. When everything, every single thing you see, every single thing on the face of this earth that we see and we don't see who's made by God, all those riches made by God. So many people choose to follow the devil becase because they think the devil is all powerful and can do all of these great things. The devil don't love you. The devil don't care nothing about you. All the devil wants you to do is follow him so he can lead you right into hell because.
Speaker 2: He know Hell is his own. He know it.
Speaker 1: It is no doubt, it's no it's a but he knows Hell is his own. He's tricking you. See, he wants you to believe in him, but he don't want you to believe in God. Make that make sense. He wants you to believe he exists, but he don't want you to believe in God. Think about that, because he wants you to believe he is your God and he wants you to worship him, but he.
Speaker 2: Knows it is futile. He knows it.
Speaker 1: Because he knows at the end of it all, hell is his home.
Speaker 2: He don't love you.
Speaker 1: If he loved you, he will not try to entice you to do wrong. He will not try to entice you to follow him. People just don't understand it because people are seeking after things. They're chasing after things. They're chasing after love. They're chasing after cloud, recognition, validate money, possessions, titles, they're chasing after all of these things. Every day fan success and will do anything to get it. Many people have gotten it and cannot handle it. Some people get it and it changes them so terrible. They're much worse than they were before they.
Speaker 2: Ever got it.
Speaker 1: Because you're tricked into believing success and fame and money and all these things make you happy, make you better. It doesn't. It makes people worse because people don't know how to handle it. People get wealthy and they think they're better than other people. They act as if they're better than other people. They forget exactly where they come from. I mean, it's really funny, I mean really funny, funny funny to me, it is when I see some people, I crack up.
Speaker 2: I'm like, now, will you look at this mess. It's pathetic.
Speaker 1: That people get money and think they have to act like that. It instantly shows me their weaknesses instantly, because if you got riches, you shouldn't have to act like that.
Speaker 2: You should not have to act like that.
Speaker 1: Those are people who lack confidence, so money pumps them up.
Speaker 2: And then you have these people who are.
Speaker 1: Chasing money, chasing cloud, chasing fame, chase and love, and you will do anything to do it to get it. So many people have gone to the dark side, and.
Speaker 2: Then you you, you.
Speaker 1: You have others who say, well, the devil he had, the devil can.
Speaker 2: Make it look good, feel good, sound good, all of that, But you still are the one who do the d You're still the one who do the d.
Speaker 1: The devil don't do it for you, You do it yourself. I want you to think about that, because the devil is doing what the devil is supposed to do, kill, still and destroy.
Speaker 2: He gonna try to do it in some way or another.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you the many ways the devil has tried to take me out.
Speaker 2: Mine, body and soul. But guess what This don't belong to me. This do not belong to me.
Speaker 1: This belonged to God, the Father. So the devil can come at me all kinds of ways. I resist him, I reject him, I rebuke him in the name of Jesus. He's came to me through my children. I mean devastation, total devastation. But I'm still here. I'm still standing tall. The devil only has the power that you give him. You believe he's all powerful. He know who he is, but you believe he's all powerful. It's just like with people. You give people power. They know their weak they know it. But once you empower them, Oh you created a monster. That person who didn't have confidence. You gave him confidence, You gave him courage. When you empowered them, they know their weak They look in the mirror and can't stand what they see.
Speaker 2: They look in the mirror and they hate themselves.
Speaker 1: But you empowered them to even believe that they can do whatever it is they they're doing in your life. The devil is busy, never taking a rest. He have all of his little angels working for him hard. They think the devil have an allegiance to them. The devil don't have an allegiance to no one. The devil have love for no one. He just wants as many people with him in the pits of hell that he can get.
Speaker 2: And he know that people have a choice, So he's going to do.
Speaker 1: All the enticing, the tricking, the deceiving, the lion, the manipulation.
Speaker 2: He's going to do it all because he knows people.
Speaker 1: Are broken, unhealed, vulnerable, weak minded, So he going to manipulate as much as he possibly can to make people want to follow him. It's a horrible, horrible shame, but it is also the truth. So every choice you make is your choice. Every decision you make is your decision. Yes, I know there are a feel a fuel hear me, a feel who have lost their minds. I mean literally lost their minds. They don't know reality from delusion, because they got into the darkness and couldn't handle it, or because someone did something nefarious to them and made them lose their mind. I mean, it's real. Taken from me, it is one thousand percent real. I'm not talking about those people. I'm talking about you, who are in your right mind, who are choosing wrong because of desires of your heart.
Speaker 2: Because of your wants because of your feelings, because of your emotions, because of your greed. You're allowing yourself to be led wrong.
Speaker 1: Because you think everything glitters is gold. You think everything that looks good and feel good is good for you. Because the devil has tricked you, don't you know? He's the biggest trickster. He's the biggest manipulator, the biggest deceiver, the biggest liar, the biggest out there of confusion.
Speaker 2: But he only have the power you give him in your life.
Speaker 1: You can resist the devil and make him flee, but you can't serve the devil in God to see. That's what so many people are doing, but they're only fooling themselves. You cannot serve God. I don't care how much you talk about God, how much you say the word Jesus.
Speaker 2: You can say it a million times a day.
Speaker 1: God is not paying you any attention because he know you're a hypocrite.
Speaker 2: He know you don't mean, He know you the walking dead.
Speaker 1: You're only deceiving yourself, and you're wasting time because he can come back for you in second, while you playing, while you're trying to straddle in an invisible fence, a fence that does not exist. It's not even invisible. Really, it just don't exist. There's no fence to straddle. You're either for God or you for the devil.
Speaker 2: You can't do both.
Speaker 1: It's impossible to do both. I know people think so because people love.
Speaker 2: People have mimicking down pack.
Speaker 1: They have mimicking down to the tee.
Speaker 2: I mean they can mimic. Oh, they can mimic. Masters at mimicking. But hearts are far from God.
Speaker 1: So the devil may entice you with things, but you're the one who.
Speaker 2: Do the deed. So at the end of it all, guess who left standing You?
Speaker 1: You're the one who left standing before God. Because the devil already know where he's going, he already know. But it's you who's left standing before God having to answer to what you did, not the devil.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Mm. And sometimes I look at these people who are in their seventies and eighties, and they're still mean and evil, cold hearted, and they so much closer to death than anything.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, I just woop they're still choosing wrong. Mm hmmm mmmm.
Speaker 1: And it really don't matter younger, Oh, it don't matter, because hell is not for the young the old. It's for anybody. Who choose to go, anyone who choose to go. So just remember, the devil only have the power that you give him. I don't care what you go through. I don't care how tragic. The devil only have the power that you give him. And he will come at you in your weakest moment. You don't You don't necessarily have to.
Speaker 2: Be going through something for him to come at you. Let me, let me, let me, let me, let me say that, let me get that out there. You don't have to be going through something for him to come come at you.
Speaker 1: But when he see you down, Oh, he will really kick you when you're down.
Speaker 2: He'll really try to put the knife in you when you're down.
Speaker 1: Because you know you're vulnerable and you're at your weakest moment.
Speaker 2: And he will come in like the prince.
Speaker 1: On the way hers, to entice you, to to to make you feel like you have to serve him in order to get this or that, And many people fall for it.
Speaker 2: Many people fall for it.
Speaker 1: But always remember, no matter what, you can blame whomever you want to, you're the ones who do the deed.
Speaker 2: I'm leaving it there. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Much much much much much much love to each and every one of you.
Speaker 2: Please share in every episode the same and I hope you do it. Think on it. You do understand what think on it means, right, think on it.