Speaker 1: Welcome to Pink Shay. This is Keisha and I have a very special guest here with me this morning from Reality Gaze. We have the Matt Moore this morning.
Speaker 2: Hello Sugar, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm great. So just to let you guys know, our fearless leader Mary Payne is not feeling well. So Matt, thank god for Matt stepped in took notes because y'all know, I'm too damn immature to take notes. My brain just doesn't work that way. It just doesn't. And and the times I have to do it, I'm like, So Matt's like, I'll take notes. I'm like, thank you, it.
Speaker 2: Was fine and listening. Put down the box. Wine girl sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna make her pee on a stick. That's called morning sickness. Mary Payne, that's.
Speaker 2: Called we old now. And you can't.
Speaker 1: Right, you can't be hopping on it all the time, like, come on on. So today we're talking about the virgins, not the virgins, but virgins.
Speaker 2: Ver well, the the something we we don't normally cover this show. We did. We do it VI Curious once a month. So we did the first episode. So as we go, how much has changed? I actually I watched the fifth. It's kind of perfect because I watched the first episode and I thought, I don't think I like this show, but I kind of want to know what happens to these people. Turns out you can jump into episode five. They're basically all still stuck of where they were in the first episode. But I actually liked some of them a lot more so it's actually more enjoyable to watch this episode.
Speaker 1: I thought we were actually surprised at how much we like it. It's such an easy watch, but like we're cheering these people on, like we want them to get their backs blown out so bad, so bad, yes, and they keep messing it up for themselves and I'm like, you could have got you some tonight, but look at you missed it all. Yeah, I'm like, come on, like like we are really really rooting for these people. But I don't know. I think I see maybe maybe maybe one person having sex by the end of the season, maybe.
Speaker 2: One Who do you think it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna be Rasha.
Speaker 2: I think so that's my that's my yeah, that's my vote too. And also because she's my favorite person on the show for her too, Like okay, Okay, I love her sex. Well, we'll talk about it. We'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: Let's okay. Uh.
Speaker 2: By the way, I just realized, I don't know if you and I have ever done a podcast. You've done We have never our first in a podcast, so we're virgins too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm like, they're ever getting our cherries popped for hard?
Speaker 2: Lord? All right, funny, let's talk about let's talk about this mess. Name Dean, miss Los Angeles, thirty five. She is kind of where we see her now? She uh, she went on that day with guy Alex. He was cute. They like sat in the tub or something like that and all that. Ship. Yes, But turns out he's too young. And I'm like, because he's she said. She she looked he just like on his Instagram and he's like twenty four years old. And I thought, what, honey, if you're thirty five, then a twenty four year old mate, what's the problem.
Speaker 1: That's the same thing that I said, I said, what a perfect person to have sex with. Then a twenty four year old guy.
Speaker 2: He's not like great at it, probably because he's twenty four, but guess what he'll do it. She ain't gonna know a difference, and she had no different and it's perfect. And if you want to do it again, guess what. He's twenty four, so you can do it again and again, yes, and again, yeah, until you get it right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then here's the thing is he could probably he's twenty four, he could probably go for like a few rounds and one night. Like he's got that. I'm saying, yes, yeah, So she blew it with him. I understand she didn't want to date him. I get it, but this was like your prom piece of meat right here to get it done. But as I said, they always mess it up for themselves.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes they do. So she see. I can't believe this is this woman's name. This is my first time meeting her, Miss Tammy Pickle Esquire.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I immediately thought about the rug Rats because I think like one of the family's last name was Pickles.
Speaker 2: Yes, like that.
Speaker 1: I cannot get that out of my head.
Speaker 2: It's Tommy Pickles.
Speaker 1: So then we have Tammy Pickles. They're cousins. You cannot tell me they're not cousins.
Speaker 2: This woman's crazy. I don't know. I haven't been her in the artistuff, but she just seems like looty tunes to me.
Speaker 1: I think Dianne brings it out in her because the very first time they met, she was like us. She was totally shocked that Diane has this list, like basically, she only wants to date Liam Hemsworth, period. And this lady's like what. And then she tells her, Oh, I'm a virgin too, and Tammy's like what. So I think she's trying to figure out how to deal with Dianne while still getting her paycheck for the show and getting promotion for her business for the show. Yeah, she's all over the place.
Speaker 2: She's all over the place, and just the way she talked to her, she's like I mean she basically she said, Tanna talk to her, and she has this idea that, well, you're really scared about putting yourself out there, so you should just go do this comedy show where you're blindfold folded and you're dating some or you're being introduced to someone in front of hundreds of people. Do we think this is a good idea?
Speaker 1: Well, I kind of do think it's a good idea because we have seen Dianne with the one on one as she just does not do well. So I think as weird, is it, Sunds. I think this is like the perfect setup for her. I think she can loosen up a little bit, especially since there's comedy involved. She needs all the.
Speaker 2: Help she can get. For real, I'll put it that way. Yeah, real, for real. I I originally thought this was a bad idea, but then when I saw updating. That's what it's called updating. When I saw it, I went, well, this isn't as bad. I mean, I don't. I don't think these two men are dating experts per se.
Speaker 1: They are. No, they are so not. They are basically trying to get you laid for the evening a relationship.
Speaker 2: These are stand up comedians that normally talk about their dicks, and like Sandom said, it's like I know I did stand up I remember, Uh no teen no, shape it up. But uh but you know, they probably it looks like they're doing more of getting people to day than the whatever the fuck experts on Hunt for Love doing. I don't know what those.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't know what they're doing.
Speaker 2: They don't do anything.
Speaker 1: But no anyway, No, yeah, they're not helping anybody.
Speaker 2: Brandon and Harrison that's their name. I do love that. I always said if I had a son, I'd name him Harrison or Theodore. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I do have a very good friend. His name is Theo, but his is not Theodore. It's Theo Jean. But I have fallen in love with the name Theo Harrison every time I would say how to your tribe, like, hey, Harrison Ford.
Speaker 2: That's probably true. Yeah, that's probably why I would stick with Theo. Probably one of that little sense of Cosby show. I love that name. It is cute. Okay, So so this is Zilla. Y'all. If you didn't watch a show, because I know some of you, just listen, you bunkies are blindfolded per se to the show. What happens is Diane. There's a comedian on stage. Diane gets up and sits in a chair and she's blindfolded, and he's asking her some and it's just her on stage for right now. Like later they're going to bring on another guy who is blindfolded as well. This already sounds like something that Poodle is into some type of king because he's a nasty motherfucker. But uh, but we don't judge, we just listen. But so, but at first, though, the answers up there and she's blindfold folding. He's asking her questions, and of course he's asking her questions about her dating history and what she wants in a person. But of course it's just leading to this, bitch says, and I don't know if I would have said this in front of the tire audience. She's like, I have never had sex and I am thirty five years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was like a unicorn walked across the stage when she said.
Speaker 2: That, and the audience was like what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if I hear that every.
Speaker 2: Day, say that in front of but what I mean?
Speaker 1: She was put on the like literally, she was put on the spot. And again, this makes it easier than her being on an actual date, one on one and having to tell the person because she's kind of she's odd to me, very.
Speaker 2: Very He's kind of like a grumpy cat. She's always yeah, no, yeah, it's like that. It's like when I used to teach theater to children and I hated it, but the worst I wasn't a good teacher for children. I'm just not. But Jake is actually fantastic at it. You would think that, okay, but he's wonderful. But but you know, like if you've ever taught and you have like the middle school kid or parents that have middle school kids that just don't want to do anything, like, that's her attitude. Yeah to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's very judging along with it.
Speaker 2: It's chicken fingers and French fries at any restaurant she goes to. It could be a Chinese, it could be sushi. She's like, do you have chicken fingers?
Speaker 1: Yes, Jesus kind of like that. And I made this statement. I'm like, she has a funky attitude, and personally to me, she ain't cute enough to have that funky ass attitude. I'm like, girl, come on now, So I think this. I think this was good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree to. And so even the last time she said she kind of hooked up with somebody and was just kidding kissing was twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: That's a long time.
Speaker 2: That's a long time. And my boy and my dating life is like the men I hook up with are my Instacart drivers. But at least I've I've had more than that. I think I'm kidding, but you know, he still fucked up my order. But whatever, Oh no, it's all right, he got some other stuff, right, Okay, yeah, so that.
Speaker 1: Now he I'm sure you left him a good tip.
Speaker 2: Yes, as he gave me the tip. So Mary Payne's listening and just yelling stop.
Speaker 1: She's going like, never again, never again, Nope, no be on each other shows, not on Pink Shade. Y'all don't know how to act together.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, So this guy Conrad comes out. He's cute.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's cute. I think his face is all smushed up like here, he reminded me of that.
Speaker 2: Like you blindfolded he did it is when he took.
Speaker 1: The blindfold off. Like, but they're on the same level of cute.
Speaker 2: I agree, think I agree with that. And so this guy, okay, this guy knows all the things to say.
Speaker 1: Though, because he read a book about it right before he got there. He's like, what do I say if they ask this? What about this? Like it literally was so cookie cook cutter. It wasn't authentic at all, but hey, it was good enough.
Speaker 2: I guess it's good enough on that. Like, yeah, Harrison the host, he asked, well, how long would it take for you to, you know, wait for someone to go all the way and this fool is all like, well, I don't think you can put a timeline on that, and I'm like, bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm like, are you serious. I'm like, look, by the third day, men are trying to get me pregnant for real, So what are you talking about? You're gonna wigh, you're I think she's got two weeks and then she better put.
Speaker 2: Out Yeah, if that he needs to the windows to the walls, bitch, let's get yeah, she.
Speaker 1: Needs and maybe she'll loosen up literallyally literally maybe you know it is it's most of these people like she just looks she's looking for someone to hook up with.
Speaker 2: She's not looking for love, where some of these people I think still are kind of looking for the prince charming fantasy. And I'm like, oh, that's gonna be a hard fall.
Speaker 3: Look, feeding yourself is hard enough sometimes, but what about when you have a whole family of mouths to feed? Okay, my son is home from college and I'm back to feeding four people every night. I'm exhausted from it, you guys, I'm exhausted from it. So thank goodness I have home shop. I can choose from over thirty five meals and eighteen extras per week, and they can also cater to special dietary needs, or you can order some kid themed meals, which I like because sometimes I like kid food. Home Chef delivers fresh ingredients and chef designed recipes conveniently to your doorstep to simplify your cooking experience.
Speaker 4: Users of leading meal kits have.
Speaker 3: Rated Home Chef number one in quality, convenience, value, taste, and recipe ease. Now I prefer the classic meal kits with the pre portioned ingredients, but they also have quick thirty minute recipes of and ready options, microwave meals, a dedicated family menu. No matter what you want. They have everything you need for hassle free dinners that come to your door and it's economical. Customers save an average of eighty six dollars a month on groceries. And they have this new five ingredient meals that simplify the prep with everything, and I love that too, because when you simplify the prep, you simplify the cleanup, and that's what I hate after dinner, all that stuff you have to clean up, But not with Home Chef. It's all simplified and there's no waste because you use everything that sent you it's fantastic. For a limited time, home chef is offering my listeners fifty percent off and free shipping on your first box plus free dessert for life. Go to home chef dot com slash pink shade. That's home chef dot com slash pink shade for fifty percent off your first box and free dessert for life. Home chef dot com slash pink Shade must be an active subscriber to receive free dessert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but so they kind of chat back. She hears what he has to say, and then they basically they're still blindfolded, and they asked do you want to hook? Do you want to go on a date or not? And they both thumbs up it. So I was shocked. And she looks at him and she's like, he's cute. She's like, this is wild. So y'all she's gonna be going on a date next episode.
Speaker 1: She actually smiled this episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She Yeah, she's always grumpy cat. She's always like yeah, all the time, all the time. All right, let's talk a little bit about Sonali aka the most traumatized woman in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: This woman in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Well, no, that's saying something because Hollywood's fucking crazy. Crazy people live in Hollywood, y'all. At least I feel like.
Speaker 1: Back my shit up now, move because you belong in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: You can't tell me this woman wasn't touched as a child.
Speaker 1: Uh. You know, Mary Payne and I have basically said the same thing, because you know, there's one thing to be nervous about having sex, but there's some deep rooted issues going on. It's just so much even from like the way she does her makeup and her hair. It's very odd to me.
Speaker 2: That's what I told Jake. I said, I someone who trusts who used I can't trust someone who does their makeup like this. Something. No, it's not good.
Speaker 1: It was bad. It's it's it's heavy. It's the pink lipstick, the eyeshadow, the eyeliner, and then that hair. I'm like, are you auditioning to be like a member of the Golden Girls? Why do you look so old? You're not? Yeah, So I think I think something happened. I don't know what something happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've sent her our blessings. So she's with this guy Wayne and he's this was from last episode, and he is an intimacy No, not a sex coach or I forget what the term. But is he someone and I wanted to ask you because I didn't watch the whole episode from last week, but is he someone that like? Cause he always a sex circuit I think that's what he's called and seeming like this is someone who will dick you down in a therapeutic way. Correct.
Speaker 1: Yes, Mary Payne actually found his website and he's all about, you know, sex, very fluid. He is married, so he is all about people getting in touch with their sexuality, exploring new things and for an extra extra price of one hundred and fifty dollars, so fuck you. So I'm like, oh, oh, okay. I I think he needs to be with Russia because her body, her body is saying yes, yes, yes, she's ready for it. Yeah, she just needs to be talked the ropes and I think he would be good for her. But after this scene, maybe he's good.
Speaker 2: For Maybe he is she At the end of the last episode, y'all, she freaked out and laughed and she's like, yeah, I got damn, that's crazy, y'all. Is just trying to like hold her hand and rubb her shoulders like that.
Speaker 1: But last week. He was just trying to talk to her, just she just crashed out crash.
Speaker 2: So he comes back, she comes back, and you know, he's like, I've been achnowledging the frustration. And she's like, I don't think you understand for an Indian woman what a big physical intimacy is, which is a thing. But he then says, how about a massage your back? And at first I didn't know whether she hated it or loved it, because she was like and I was like, mm hmm, what's what that turns out she loved it.
Speaker 1: She did, she quite enjoyed it. And you know, she keeps going back to how she can embarrass her family and stuff like that, and the reality of it is, I'm a mom. I would much rather see my child on a show about actually having sex, not that I want to say that at all, as opposed to seeing my child open up her legs to put like a vaginal extender inside of her, telling people she falls in love with first kiss, or just having her fucking hand her makeup look like that. I mean, I think she's done a lot of things that will bring shame for her, the whole the sex part. I think her parents would be like, Okay, you had sex, all right, that's normal, but let's talk about all this other abnormal shit that you did. That's really what's bringing shame to the family over here, you know. So, But yeah, she loved that massage she did.
Speaker 2: She loved it and and she she even said like, I mean absolute days and but this gives me hope that one day I'll be able to enjoy some sexual pleasure. I think that. And it may be maybe she's just not ready for that, but I think it's more about this woman needs to finger herself, like she she doesn't even do that. Like if you can't, as Rup Paul says, if you can't love yourself, how the hell you.
Speaker 1: Going some else? Yes, she I don't think she's ready to go that far yet, but she most definitely needs to be exploring all the wonderful things that are down there and things that you can do with it. Like she knows nothing. She didn't even know all the parts. She's like, I think there's three holes down there. Uh bitch, you thirty seven and you don't know. No, she's never touched herself period. And I know some people are against masturbation. I get it, but I tried it.
Speaker 2: Well, that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she she has not. It's such an odd thing because at some point in everyone's life you get a little curious. You're like, kind of, what does this do? What does that do?
Speaker 2: She's not done any of that done a girl? Yeah, that that's what like. It's the your your shame or your fear was greater than your curiosity that we all have. Yeah, and and the biological need that are hormones are literally saying, hey, I need you to tittle yourself because I need you to get into this and make babies to keep the world going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: And she's like, yeah, she short circuits that.
Speaker 1: She like, let them kids get your kids.
Speaker 2: Maybe way with that high ass hairline has got the magic hands.
Speaker 1: Because you look, I'm like, look, if you're gonna send me someone to teach me about sex, that is not the person that I would choose. I'm like, y'all could do a little was he like the cheapest one.
Speaker 2: In the area. There ain't nobody who looks like Coleman Domingo.
Speaker 1: But you know what, maybe he puts it down in the bed. You just never know, you never know. Yeah, just don't look at me. Just dude, you got to do. But don't look at me.
Speaker 2: He looks like a version of that guy. This is I can't believe I'm making this reference because this is about sports and I never do this. But it's the guy who's the announcer ESPN that just yells all the time. He's like really famous.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh yes, I know who you're talking about. My husband made me watch like a real with all of his streaming and crap that he does. He reminds you of him.
Speaker 2: He reminds me of him, and so I don't know, just like but but he ends up so that he rubs her shoulders and you know, Sonal, he says, I think we've experienced a broke, a break a breakthrough. He holds her hands and he says, I think you're going to be able to open yourself up literally and he's like, I feel positive about this, and like Brittany Sonally says, she feels stronger than yesterday and is more it feels more brave about and he even gives her a hug and she, yeah, hug.
Speaker 1: She she gave him a real hug in return. It wasn't one of those.
Speaker 2: Hug.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, she hugged him.
Speaker 5: She hugged him because she she probably got more tingly that she's ever gotten before from that, you know, handholding and that back massage.
Speaker 2: Oh, the basement is flooded. She's just just just just had to change those panties after that. Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, panty hose, because we know she likes to wear pantyhose.
Speaker 2: Oh she does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like girls, that's another on pantyhose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, what is going what it's on? Yeah, honey, you're on the wrong show. You need to be on.
Speaker 1: She needs to be on several shows.
Speaker 2: You need to be Yeah, you need to be on Yeah trauma. All right, let's talk about Alex, the guy on the show thirty four. Now, I haven't seen him since episode one and I went, oh, wait a minute, he had a makeover. This he looks so much, he looks so much more handsome.
Speaker 1: He does, and he's he's my favorite on the show. I do like him. He's just it's just something likable about about him. But he has like, well, I think his self confidence went up when he got that haircut. I'll say that.
Speaker 2: And y'all, nothing nothing makes a man look better than just a little bit of a fade, just a little bit of some structure to their beard. Yep, you're a man, got this big bushy yeah uh, I ad a ron dack motherfucking shit. No, get it trimmed up. And I'm telling you, yep, you will be on that man.
Speaker 1: I recently had to tell my husband, like, dude, I said, your beard is out of control. I said, it is saying hello to people before you get a chance to say hello to people. I'm like, you need to go and get that shit cut. I'm like, I know you want it, I get it, but it needs I mean it was down here. It literally was like in between his little titty meat and I'm like, that is too long. So he got a cut shaped up really nice. I'm like, you look like new money right now. It's all about the maintenance of the stuff that you know you gotta do. You gotta go to the right person as well, because otherwise.
Speaker 2: Looking for people can mess it up. They can mess it. But yeah, if you're giving prospector vibes, it's time. Yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: I get that. Y'all.
Speaker 3: As ladies of a certain age, we are always searching.
Speaker 4: For products to help our face, but.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we ignore our neck. You guys, you can't ignore your neck. You know that I have been using Go Pure Beauty on my neck. The skin on your neck is thinner, more delicate, and less oily than your facial skin, which means it gets specialized care. I've been using it for a few months. It has completely worked for me. Go Pures proprietary firming complex is designed to visibly firm and smooth the skin on your neck and chest and as little as four to eight weeks. You start at your jaw, you take it all the way down to that deca latte between the boobs. It is really working and in consumer study, one hundred percent of users said their skin looked more supple and ninety seven percent noticed a firmer appearance. With over one million jars sold, it's no longer a beauty secret, okay. And Go Pure isn't just about transforming the skin on your neck. They have a full line of science based skin and bodycare to tighten, lift and smooth skin from head to toe. I just bought their shower scrub, their sculpt and tone armed cream, and their butt and thigh firming cream. I am all in with Go Pure on my whole body. Titan lift and restore elasticity in your neck because your skillcare routine shouldn't stop at your jawline. For a limited time, our listeners get twenty five percent off Go Pure with code pink shade at checkout. So head over to gopure beauty dot com and use code pink shade at checkout. Go Pure Beauty dot Com usek code pink.
Speaker 4: Shade and you're all set.
Speaker 3: And after you buy do as a favorite, they'll say, where did you hear about Go Pure?
Speaker 4: Make sure to tell them it was from me.
Speaker 2: So he's in writing Pennsylvania and looking go and y'all the sisters that love to troll him or back again.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love the sisters.
Speaker 2: I do too. They I love it too, And I mean they they troll him, but they also you can tell they love him a lot.
Speaker 1: They love him a lot. Yeah, you could tell. They're all three very very very close. Because I don't know how many friends Alex has, but we met one this episode, so you know he's got at.
Speaker 2: Least one, at least one. So they're playing pool with his sisters and his friend. There's a flashback of him talking to his mom I don't know if that was last episode or if that was the flashback for this.
Speaker 1: We didn't see it. All we got was the flashback, and we were like, oh, could we not have seen a little bit more of this conversation and possibly find out why you still live at home and drive him anivan? But I guess that's an evan.
Speaker 2: I don't understand.
Speaker 1: You're not getting no ass driving them any because first of all, I'm gonna think you got twelve kids, because why are you in a minivan? And yeah, and I don't care how many kids I have, Matt, I was not driving a minivan.
Speaker 2: No, I mean no, I have one of my friends. Finally, she finally pulled the trigger and she regretted it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm like, can we not get just get a suburban or I mean an escalade or something like that. I'm like, I can only take one of y'all if that means I have to drive them anivan. The rest of y'all got to stay home. I'm just gonna take two kids with me because just this is nothing sexy about a minivan.
Speaker 2: No, no, there's not. And then in fact, and then you even sorry, you guys, sorry if you're drive him any but then maybe even if you have a bigger van, then that just feels stranger danger. Yeah, that feels stranger danger.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So anyway, so basically, he he liked this girl. They had a connection. He tried to kiss her last episode. She was like, wait a minute. She gave him that line that I appreciate that you want to kiss me, which means, bitch, I don't want to kiss you. But he said, now, but I feel like, out of all these people, he said, you know, I think I was maybe moving a little too quick and I need to move slower with this. And so, and he met this woman named Lauren at a speed dating event and they apparently hit it off and laughed a lot. He said, she has pretty blue eyes and a sweet smile, so he invited her. Now, Lauren seems okay with it, but he invited her on a second date to meet his sisters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a bit much for me. I'm like, why did he do that? I mean, on the one hand, I'm like, hey, you know, me and my sisters and my friend are gonna be hanging out, why don't you come? But if I'm the girl, I'm like, why the fuck am I mean your family like a little bit early, don't you think? Uh? It was, it was pretty quick. But then again, she walked in with a diaper bag on our back. Like, I'm like, why did you make that choice?
Speaker 2: Like it's a weird I know it was a dive bar, but it was a weird choice. The whole unsembed for a date.
Speaker 1: I agree, I'm like, where but we've had many people writers that are like, no Redding and the right. No, all these people look very ready. That is how every guy looks. That is how every girl looks. But I'm like, is she got a baby in the girl? She gotta go change the diaper or something like what is with the fucking diaper bag on her? It just did it scream sexy to me?
Speaker 2: Mm? No, it didn't do me either. But maybe maybe that she's the hottest pieces piece of ass and reading who knows she might be. She might be so so yeah, he's not gonna be too vulnerable too quick. And you know, Courtney to sisters like for him to bring us here or bring her here, this is a big deal. He's never done that before. He goes out and grabs Louren. It's Ryan, That's it. Ryan is his best friend that's there, and so he walks and everybody says hi, and he's like, kind of, this is what's funny about him, because he's like, would you like wine? And she says yes, and then he immediately goes to leave and he turns a round back immediately just what kind of wine?
Speaker 1: Because you kind of needs to know that he.
Speaker 2: Really doesn't have a lot of game. But it's key, it's borderline cute.
Speaker 1: It there's just something about him that is just likable. I'm not sure what he is, but he needs to start lying and tell people that he does not live at home and he does not drive him any there. He needs to come home to the story because there's.
Speaker 2: I don't know why he should. It's too much. Here's the thing with him, it's it's too many things like look, I've dated. Look I again, I'm not judging. Do y'all know how many men that I've dated on the down low? Please? It's like that's but like it's things like yeah, maybe you're on the down low, but then I never, like you know anything about your life, or then I found out that you have a wife, or then I find out, yeah, you have a kid. Like I'm like that, that's too much if you're just in the closet, but like single and you're cute, sure, let's do that. Actually not a family man, but like there will be a couple of guys that then had all the things and I'm like no, right, And this guy, it's like not only is the virgin, yes, but lives at home. Yeah, a minivan. He has basically a masturbation corner with this calendar hanging. Yes, like there's just a there's a there's a there's a Nintendo PlayStation pillow on his bed.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's his pride and joy, like that is what he humps on when he gets oh God all the night, Yeah, because he loves that and Intendo pillow. He like opped it up on the bed in front of all the other pillows and said, I love you. You're my favorite one, like she's got to see you. Like it was just very odd how he did that, you know, and we just, yeah, we don't know why he lives at home. Was he in between jobs? Has he always lived at home? Does he help take care of his parents? Like what is it? Like, why did you not make a garage apartment? Why are you just living in there like, there's just so many levels. Its just something. But we've it's been a nothing burger with the details of the living situation in the minivan because to me, I think the parents gave him that mini vans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I think. So do we know what his job is?
Speaker 1: We don't know. We do know he has a job, we just don't know what. Here's the thing. You could work with the man if you really want to be be with that man, even if you don't have all the things, you can work work with them. Like, but within six months, I need you to move out of your parents' house.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I like.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I think that's why he didn't get that kiss last time. He fucked it all up. He told her too much too soon, say now let that be love you a little bit before, you're honest.
Speaker 2: That poor little pillow is just sitting there going God damn it. He almost had sex with so much. Please, I'm so tired. I'm so tired of being comed on every night. Please.
Speaker 1: He only washes me once a week, so so please please please help me.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Mary, paying you're horrified, We're done done, you were so fired so yep, it basically looks like though it all goes well. The sisters play nice. They don't do this thing that happens on Naanty Day Fiance a lot where they're like, what are your intentions with my brother? Like yeah, I mean it's a rule on Naughty Dey Fiance you have to be a fucking dick to people.
Speaker 1: So I agree.
Speaker 2: They actually are really good and they seem to. And Alex is talking to her about her job and he's making her laugh, like do I think his jokes were funny? I don't, but she does, and she seems to be genuinely so she likes him. She likes it. He even said, I am shocked that she's into me. I didn't think. We get this car and he walks her to her car and she's off on her way.
Speaker 1: For he didn't try to kiss her. He did not, which was good, But bless his heart, she's gonna have to make the move because I think that one girl saying eh to the kids really has him nerved up. And like, what was it my breath?
Speaker 2: Was it this?
Speaker 1: I just she just totally gave me the hand. So I think he's gonna be a little bit shy. His confidence went that went down with that, but that girl was that. The girl was a bitch. Oh I'm going to Egypt, bitch. No, you're not, like, why did that? Why if you're going to Egypt, why the fuck were you at a speed event to meet a guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It makes no sense at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I agree she didn't. Well, you know, as Sean Robinson says, we wish Alex and Lauren the best.
Speaker 1: Yes, we do.
Speaker 4: It's summer, and you know what that means. Lenen.
Speaker 3: You guys, I love linen in the summer.
Speaker 4: It is so lightweight. It makes me feel so happy.
Speaker 3: It makes me feel like a fancy lady on vacation in Italy or something. It look I might just be in North Carolina, or might be in Virginia. I could be in Mississippi, but whatever, it makes me feel fancy. I love Lenen. Right now, in my Quin's cart, I have the most adorable shirt dress. It's a short sleeve, short dress, but it's sort of mid thigh. It buttons up, it has a sash. It's linen. I just got two short sleeve linen shirts from Quince for myself and I got one for my husband. You guys, go over to Quin's and get their linen. You will not believe it. It is summer and it is great quality. And again I've told you guys about that little chart they have. Go down to the chart, look at other luxury brands, compare the prices, and you're getting the same item, you guys, It couldn't be more the same item. They are beautiful and so affordable. Okay, So treat your closet to a little summer glow up with Quint's. Go to quints dot com slash pink Shade for free shipping on your order and three hundred and sixty five day returns.
Speaker 4: You guys, that's no joke.
Speaker 3: I had something sitting around from Quinn's little pair of shoes that just didn't fit me, uh properly. I'd got the wrong size or something. I went to return them. It had been two months. They took them back, no problem. I got credit in my cart, and then I bought myself some more linen, and I bought myself a suitcase. Okay, quints dot com slash pink Shade, free shipping, three hundred and sixty five day returns. Qu I n ce dot com slash pink shade to get free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns. That's quints dot com slash pink Shade And at the end they'll say, where did you hear about us? Make sure you say pink Shade sent you.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk about Rassha Jacksonville, Florida, last time we saw. Now, I'm glad that this was my thing with her that we called on the first episode, And I'm glad. I really like doctor Cross. I think she's a great six. Oh yeah, yeah, like she's a real Sometimes we never know on these shows. It's like attorneys and therapists. We never know if they're real therapist. Really, Jimmy, this bitch is the real deal. And but because you know, Rassha is like because this woman, like as she called she, she will watch as she thinks porn is like real life or meant to.
Speaker 1: Be the she has fantasized porn. It's like, girl, these are paid professionals. These are actors. Like you have to remember that, like there's lights, there's a producer over there, there's a fluffer, like they've got all the things there, and you think that this you're not about to get digged down like this like this, this guy fucks for a living.
Speaker 2: So I've been a fluffer so I can attest to it. There is there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes, a lot, and.
Speaker 1: She just has no clue. And I think she may have a little bit of an addiction to point.
Speaker 2: I think so too. I wonder. I was like, is she gonna throw around the A word, because I feel like she has that. But she's really into BDSM and she was. We saw in a last episode she was spanked by guy at this BDSM club and she's had a couple of dates, but she's like, it's harder to find a guy than I thought, and it makes me feel what's wrong with me? And so she goes to doctor Cross and they're talking about this and she says, I was on these two dates and one started off well. But she's like, but then he showed his ass because he was being this respectful. I didn't see this, Maybe you did.
Speaker 1: He I don't think he was being disrespectful. I think he was being like a little bit of a snarky ass because she wanted to go to some selfie place and he's like, all right, let's do this, let's do that. Then we're going to go do your selfie shit, Like I talk like that, that's my humor. I'd be like, okay, let's go to your ship now, you know. I think he kind of meant it that way, but she didn't even communicate with him to say to see, like, well, what does that mean? Why did you say it like that? She just totally blocked them. And then she kind of did the same thing with the guy last week. He was totally into uh what is it the d smut machine? He was totally into that. He slapped her ass and all that, and then she just well, he's too small. Well, when you first met him, you saw he was small, and you were perfectly okay with that, because she's fucking half giant herself. So I mean, I think lots of guy's going to be shorter than her. But this was the perfect guy for her to have sex with. He was into all the things that she was into. But I think she's mind fucked up.
Speaker 2: Here, Yeah, I think. Yeah. I think because also too, y'all, don't put it past the short king. I'm done.
Speaker 1: Hello, I don't.
Speaker 2: I've had I've had some short men lay me out.
Speaker 1: So with the good Lord, don't give you in one area, he gonna give you a little extra in the other area. Yeah, so he may not be very tall, but he's packing down there. So I think that guy was perfect for her. He understood that she was a virgin, that she also had these kinks, these little kinky things.
Speaker 2: That she likes. Yes, but with them, yeah, yes she should have. It's and it's Doctor Cross kind of hints this too, But well, you were saying these are all excuses, because she tells Doctor Cross she said, well, she said, well he's smaller, but no, what the deal is. Actually she felt like she was bigger, she was too big, and so it's all of her stuff. And I love doctor Cross when she's like, so I just dismissed myself in a situation and Doctor Cross kind of looks at her like a disapproving mom and says, so you didn't communicate at all, and she's like, no, and so, and that's where I do think like doctor Cross brings up this idea that she needs to develop intimacy in her life period with people. And I think a lot of people think of these it's like separate things, but it is true. It's like the ability for someone who's a little bit introverted to make friends or talk to people at a networking event. It's different, but yet that same seed of kind of pushing yourself is the same, is the same energy you need to cultivate when asking someone out on a date doing that kind of stuff. And I think she's trying to get her to connect that. But so you know, doctor Cross said basically told her. She's like, look, you are judging someone before you've even met them. Yeah, and she is yep, and you've created this unrealistic person you feel is a perfect person. That And she's like, and now you're coupling And this is the part I was like, more speak more she and you're coupling this with the pornography. Yep, you're watching it and you're looking to manifest that. So again, y'all, I have gone into a men's football locker room. It was not like the movies I saw and felt like I felt very uncomfortable and was worried for my safety. So, boy, it's not like the movie I saw. Uh yeah, So I'm just saying, but she I love this too, Like I'm friends with I don't know if she's been on Pink Shade or not, but I'm friends with Damona Hoffman, and she's a dating coach and we've had her on for like love is blind to talk about, but she talks about this too, that going into a date looking for someone to check your boxes is setting you up for failure and every time, every time, Yeah, because if you're expectations are too high, you're looking for perfection instead of person. And that's basically what she's trying to get to explain to her. I loved this part. I thought this was really I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Thought this was perfect. She clocked it, Yeah, she totally clocked it. And I think soon as she said a Rasha was like, oh, I think you know the guy she was married to really did a number on her. You know, he was disgusted by her. There was no intimacy, there was no relationship. I be damn if someone who needs me to help them get a green car is going to make me feel bad about anything, period, point blank. Is your goal not to be in this country, motherfucker. I'm gonna need you to up your Your attitude's got to change a little bit. But he destroyed her.
Speaker 2: He really did a number. That's why I feel for her, because I don't think she had a ton of confidence to begin with, right, And I think some stuff probably happened for her in childhood.
Speaker 1: I think she just was overweight and found herself to be not traditionally attractive. But she just says she was big all of her life, you know. So, I mean, I I get that as a person who has been very, very very big, I get it. You're like, oh my god, I'm not attractive. I'm not this, I'm not that. And then you're walking around you're a big old virgin. Then you get married. You get married and you still can't get a dicken Like that's got to fuck with you a little bit. Yeah, not even a kiss.
Speaker 2: It's traumatic. It's actually, Yeah, you know when you're with someone that's that's that you're especially you're married too, and not we forget that. Neglect is abuse. Yeah, really is emotional. And I think that there's a lot of PTSD that she still has.
Speaker 1: Most definitely, Yeah, I mean, he just really did a number on her, And I'm just like, girl, why did you not beat him ass? Like? That is crazy to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's yeah, it's crazy. So yeah, that man would have been out so but so, she she tells the therapist that she has a friend that wants to go. I think her friend's Tiffany or knows.
Speaker 1: It, Jessica.
Speaker 2: Jessica friend wants to go to a nudist resort or I'm sorry, an adult resort where they do have nudity, and so she is gonna go. And she also wants to go out this guy named William. They go out on date a couple of times.
Speaker 1: When she likes the white boys. She loves the white boys.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, then well she does, yeah, she has she had the type and so, but she liked the dates. Now then we see this Mom is hilarious. She is, I mean, but I understand why. She's probably why Rash is a little hard on herself because Mom didn't Mom doesn't take shit at all.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, and then we saw she had that huge fucking speaker in her living room. I'm like, now, you know, every Sunday morning, she's got what's his name, TD Jake's blasting loud for everybody in the neighborhood to hear. And she has that speaker turn just to the right angle, you know, towards Russ's room, like she really needs to hear the word of the Lord. Today. So her mom's funny. Her sister's funny too.
Speaker 2: Her sister's funny too. So she is packing and she's saying, oh, look this is what I'm gonna wear. This is our pajamas, and the.
Speaker 1: Mom girl, everything was naked.
Speaker 2: As the mom said, that ain't nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her sister's like, where are your jeans? I'm like, I'm wondering the same damn thing. How what are you gonna ride home in?
Speaker 2: Like everything was naked, bitch, you gotta get there in public?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yes you do.
Speaker 2: We have to wear panties in Walmart? Like what?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like come on, it was she.
Speaker 1: Was ready for her baby, like she was like open access all over here, like pull this one string and everything will come off. Like I was like, where do you get that ship from? Like damn?
Speaker 2: I yeah. And that's kind of her thing, like she it's like she wants to talk a big game or like jump all in, but really she needs to just put a toe in because she's done nothing because yeh, it's it's and I don't think it's all talk like in a in a bad way or trying to convince people. She's trying to convince herself.
Speaker 1: She that's exactly what she's doing.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, So so anyway, so there, their mom and sister are talking to her, and basically she's like, you know, this is an adult resort and and sisters sister is like, is their nudest and she's like, yeah, but you can be nude, and and she a lot of her thinking is very juvenile and are just emotionally, like she says, y'all, look, I've been doing orgy. I know what that looks like. And she's not completely wrong, but she's like, I just picture everyone's screwing each other and it's like they're meshed all little ball and you see legs and arms and eyes hop out and I'm like, do you mean like fucking Looney Tunes when they fight? Right, like there's a cloud of dust and then you just be like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah yeah. And I'm like that's basically how she described it, Like girl, that is not how it is. Too much TV for Rausha, too much TV, too much Internet for Rasha.
Speaker 2: Yeah, too much, too much. So but and the you know, mom's like, you're not doing this, you are grown, and Sis is like she is grown though, so she was like, I'm gonna boost you up because you're gonna do this, and I do love. The mom and the sister are talking to the camera, and that's where the sister is trying to tell the mom. She's like, Mom, she's a grown woman and she hasn't experienced any sexual awake. And the mom looks right there and says.
Speaker 1: Well, I haven't either, but bitch, you got two kids. You've at least done it once that we know of, unless these are not your kids. But I think Mom's like, yeah, I've had it, but I ain't had it real good, Like, oh, okay, maybe you need to pack your ship and go and go with Russia. So y'all can both Like.
Speaker 2: Damn, I could watch a show with this family. They're funny, they're facing, they're funny. They're very funny. So anyway, so as sisters, it's just gonna be a bunch of as and titties. She's gonna be showing, and their sister's like, I'm gonna support you. MAM's side eyeing and as she says, look, I am grown. I have gray hairs on my vagina. I'm grown.
Speaker 1: You might need to pluck a few of those.
Speaker 2: I didn't need to know that, but that's no, but that, but that's I don't know if.
Speaker 1: She's so young to have gray ones on her giants. I'm like forty five. I don't have no damn hairs down there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. Well, I'm blondie red, so I wouldn't know. But I don't think I do either, And I'm gonna just say I don't. I don't think.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure done. But watch we take a sharge and Nicy like twelve. I'm like, god, damn it, damn it. I shouldn't have said anything, damn damn it.
Speaker 2: All right, So she ends up going with her friend Jessica, and she's getting ready to go to the resort and she talks about William again and she says he's sweet and he's carrying. It makes me feel safe, and the producers like, do you think you're gonna have sex with him? And she's like, she hasn't talked to him though about BDSM and that she wants to do all that, and so she wants to build trusted anymore. I think that is a good plan too, Yes, yes, I do too. She thought about inviting him to this the friend is co signing it, and like this is great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't get her and all her blue eyes shadow because friend had.
Speaker 2: On all yes was wet and wild nineteen eighty. Yes, it was, Oh, you think it's a good idea to invite him to this place that's called Secrets Hideaway. This place looks so cheap.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's really gonna get to know where if he does go. I mean it looked kind of horrible to me. Motel, Like, I'm like, is that rust on the gate?
Speaker 2: Like it looked. I had to look up the website as we're talking, but it.
Speaker 1: Was most definitely not Tricksy's motel. It was this was bad. This, this was bad.
Speaker 2: But all she can do is ask it's oh, it's in kissing me so you can go to Disney, drop your kids off at Disney World, and then go to Secrets. It's a swinger. It definitely is into swingers parties. Oh, their website is really boy, there's a lot of a lot of a lot of stuff there. So woit just this does not look.
Speaker 1: It didn't look good from what we saw. No, before I sat down, I would have put a towel on wherever. I said.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yes, I got a Halloween party. Good for them, all right, if you if you're a bunkie and you've been to Secrets Hideaway or you work there, let us know in the comments.
Speaker 1: We would love, we would love to pick your brain.
Speaker 2: I'm like, why isn't want going to make a show about Secrets Hideaway? That sounds like a TLC show just the staff. Yes, it does, come on, Matt Sharp, give us that, because it's just a Matt Sharp joint.
Speaker 1: It is, right, m I assume it is. I'm not one hundred percent sure, but if I had to bet, I'd say it was Matt Sharp.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Well, okay. So she walks in and she's like, this is a whole new world. I'm about to live my best life. And she tells her friend I would like William to see this, and she says I miss him, and I'm like, okay, girl, you went on two days. But but Tiffany Blue, I'm sorry Blue eyeshadow. Now it's just like do it, do it? Just do it?
Speaker 1: So a wing woman, for sure?
Speaker 2: For sure. She texted him and oh gosh, she says through three dots, he's texting back, will it happen? Well? Next week? Gone and sees it. I think that's William. I don't remember what he looks like.
Speaker 1: So there's oh, you know, you just made a good point. Is that even William who we saw or was this New.
Speaker 2: York will no good points. William told William didn't want to sign a release to me. That's what that means is William didn't want to be on the show. So we don't know this guy that we see is William or not.
Speaker 1: So that we saw in the pool when they first came to the motel, we just we exactly now, yes.
Speaker 2: So there so we see that, we see that that uh, and it's having wine with Conrad. Alex and Lorn are going on a day and they're going to a place that kind of looks like a swinger plate. It's got a round bed and a heart shaped pool.
Speaker 1: I ain't never seen a heart shaped pool in my life.
Speaker 2: There's so I've never seen one in person either, And they freak me out.
Speaker 1: I'm just on TV. I just think grossness. That's happened, thank you?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, so and Sonali is either crying or orgasmine with a pree.
Speaker 1: We don't know. Well, here's the thing, I'm like, girl, now you got a crystal In Yakuchi, like, just like, what is next, Sonali? We have seen it. That may embarrass your parents right there. It's just she's a mess. She has really a mess. Just a peaky that's all we need. Yeah, something, goodness, gracious, I'm that girl.
Speaker 2: That girl. Well, why I'm mad at you and Mary Payne now because now I'm interested in this goddamn show.
Speaker 1: They're interesting characters. Characters, yeah, but you just kind of root for all of them.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's a good premise because you're like, who's gonna bang?
Speaker 1: Exactly like you you cannot wait to find out, you know, when they do it how it goes like this is this and that? Like are we going to have like a shot of a wall? But we can hear all the morning and groaning going on in the bed, like what what's going on? So yeah, I can't I can't wait to see.
Speaker 2: That's well, y'all, that is it for today. We are done. So that's all the notes that I took. I do want to remind I know I'm not a host of this show, but Mary Payne did put me on Hello Lash And I just saw that they're doing a promo code of pink shape thirty actually more than twenty percent. So y'all, hello, lash is amazing and I get complimented the city lashes all the fucking time.
Speaker 1: So to do it every night, every night, and every night put some of your brows.
Speaker 2: Like, yes, brows. Yes, So it's amazing. Yes, Pink Shade thirty is your code. And so I ended up buying their vitamin C and I really like it as well.
Speaker 1: So see I have not tried any of their other products, so I'm I said that, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so anyway, so I just want to let you know. So all right, well, sugar, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for helping us out today. Like course we both woke up early in the morning. Matt has seen me without my dragon.
Speaker 2: Don't Yeah, there's still a beach. Don't get it twisted. There's still a little beat. She ain't coming with nothing.
Speaker 1: No, I have nothing on.
Speaker 2: Oh it looks like you have eyes shut on. Your lashes look good.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's well okay, I always have on olash. Yeah, that's just I'll be Look, they can cremate me and I'm still gonna say, but keep my eyelashes on, like I gotta have them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all lashes are gonna always be there. Yeah, but everything else is like, oh my god, I can't believe you up this early, early this morning, so I cannot thank you enough. Make sure you guys tell everyone where they can find you on social media and your podcast.
Speaker 2: Yes reality where we listen to podcasts Reality Gaze. We're also on YouTube now, so just Reality Gaze on YouTube and social media's reality Gate podcast. I Believe on Instagram and TikTok and blue Sky our realityes pod, so we y'all know us. We cover all the same shows basically, y'all do except for this one. And we don't do match Me abroad either, but we do. We just did Ultimating Queer Love, which was fantastic on Netflix. The reunion sucked, but the actual show was fantastic. I really recommend Ultimating Queer Love. Ain't no drama like lesbian drama.
Speaker 1: It's Chef's kiss see I find myself. I always watch gay men shows like, Yeah, I don't think I've ever just watched a show about lesbians, so maybe I'll get this a try.
Speaker 2: Biggest fights I've ever seen are in lesbian bars.
Speaker 1: Oh I love a good fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it is so anyway, that's where you can find us. So well. Thank you so much, sugar.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, thank you, and we will talk to you guys. I know I'll be back for sure on Wednesday for the Valley. Uh we're hoping Mary pay has a quick recovery from her sickness and uh, either way, we're still going to get the shows out, so don't you worry at all. And thanks for